One Fine Day... by peter
Summary: Jed, a hapless college student, thinks the time is right to approach Kate, a rather nice looking chick who he's had his eye on. Then, he hatches another less, uh, legal plan, and I have a feeling he might end up regretting it!
Categories: Transformation, Object, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 2156 Read: 74673 Published: April 09 2006 Updated: April 10 2006

1. Chapter 1 by peter

2. Chapter 2 by peter

3. Chapter 3 by peter

4. Chapter 4 by peter

5. Chapter 5 by peter

Chapter 1 by peter
Author's Notes:
First attempt at vore. Input welcome
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


WARNING Contains adult content.


Jed was a student at the University of Southern California. He had only been there for three weeks or so, but he had nonetheless managed to make several freinds in that time. He enjoyed his studies, as much as anyone could, especially in science class, and there were some rather nice females on campus as well. In particular, Jed was rather keen on Kate Brusell, a striking brunette from the year above him. He was a freshman, so he knew he had little hope, but he was determined to try his chances anyway.


Today was a sunny spring day, and the leaves were just the right shade of green, the sky just the right tone of blue, and the sun glistened on Jed's Walmart $4.99 sunglasses and today, he thought, was the day. Today was the day he would approach Kate and she would fall into his arms and they would ride off into the sunset together. Or that was the dream at least. But then again, sometimes dreams come true, and if he didn't ask he would never know. It was worth a shot in any case. What had he got to loose.


Al Appleby was the university's professor of economics. Today, he was in a rather good mood. There was something in the way the cheap cleaning fluid the janitors used smelled in the morning, something in the glint of his plastic 12 inch ruler, and something in the air, that meant today was the day. He had seen how she looked at him. Kate was a special girl. She was not only very beautiful, but intelligent, if her economics work was anything to go by. And there was just something, fresh and youthful about her. Al was no spring chicken, but he was nonetheless confident. Well, fairly confident. Yes, he decided, he was confident, and today would be the day.


Kate walked through the breezy courtyard, her best freinds Claire at her side. They had just had their English class and had a half hour to kill before science. Claire was a similar age to Kate, maybe a month or two younger, blonde, but apart from that there was little difference between them. They had known each other since junior high and were almost like sisters. "Kate", asked Claire, "have you ever noticed the way that Jed guy looks at you."


"Yes", she answered, "he's a geek. I mean Jed. Who does he think he is? That guy off the West Wing?"


"Nice one Kate", said Claire with a smirk.


The two girls walked over to a tall oak tree, which had been growing here for some time, and sat under the cool shade it offered. Claire took out a science book to catch a few minutes study time. Jed just *happened* to be walking by at the time, and took advantage of an opportunity to make the most of the view. That Claire wasn't bad either, he thought. But, no, Kate was the one. She was special.


*


After a while, the two beauties walked off. So Jed walked away too, and as he did so, he went passed the female locker room. This was the area where those females engaging in sporting activities changed into those skimpy little skirts and shorts that Jed loved so much. As luck would have it, it would seem from what he was hearing that some of the colleges more athletic chicks were changing right now. A plan formed in Jed's head. He was not the most scrupulous of individuals, particularly when it came to the fairer sex.


Then he heard female voices coming towards him, and quickly ducked behind a pillar. He counted to 10 slowly, and could then hear the voices no more. He stepped out from his cramped retreat. There was no sound apart from some birds singing and the distant roar of traffic on a road somewhere. People always had places to be. Nothing ever changes. Jed took one more cautious look round, then entered...
Chapter 2 by peter
Author's Notes:
 Jeb makes a discovery, and a transformation.
It was dark in the moderately sized locker room. And, to Jed's relief, deserted. He dared not flick on the light switch, just in case anyone was nearby, so he proceeded through the twilight and reached a long bench. He picked up an object from the darkness. It was a bag. He opened it hurriedly, and franticly searched about. Um, panties! He held the soft silk up to his face and sniffed. Nice! he thought as he inhaled the unknown girl's feminine smells. He looked back in the bag. Sweatshirt, socks, pen, money. Then he found something. He held it right up to his face so he could read the writing. "Drink me". It was a small bottle containing a couple of fluid ounces of a greenish bluish liquid. Some sort of drug, Jed figured. What the hell? He carelessly opened the bottle and drained it. Nothing. It had done nothing at all.

Jed moved to the next bag, and just as he was picking up a pair of blue jeans that had been pushed inside, a funny feeling came over him. Ahhgg, what was happening to him? The bench, the jeans, the relatively small locker room, it was all becoming large. And then it hit him. No. He was getting smaller. And gooier. What? Gooier. LSD, he figured. The bottle had contained LSD. Shit, this wasn't the trip he had hoped for. But it was wild! Real flaming wild! The gooey feeling got more intense and he became smaller and smaller but he had no idea at all what was really happening to him. He felt his whole body transforming, but he couldn't for the life of him realise what was going on.

Can you guess what he is yet?
Chapter 3 by peter
Author's Notes:
Jed realises what he is...
Recap: The gooey feeling got more intense and he became smaller and smaller but he had no idea at all what was really happening to him. He felt his whole body transforming, but he couldn't for the life of him realise what was going on.

*

Jed could hear voices coming. Then scores of beautiful girls approaching in those short sports skirts and shorts. But something was wrong. They were giantesses. They were so big. Or, he thought he was so small. And whatismore he couldn't more. The gooey feeling surrounding him was holding him in place. The female giantesses were starting to remove the sports attire and put their ordinary clothes on. Then he saw one of them, a black girl, walking towards him. She was picking up the pair of blue jeans on which he in his new form, whatever that was, rested, and starting to put them on. He fell onto the bench in front of her. After she had finished pulling her jeans up, the girl looked down onto the bench. Jed could feel himself being picked up and he looked in horror and the giant sized girl's face. What did he look like to her? Then the hand moved again, and he was unceremoniously dropped into her back pocket, right against her butt. The girl had not been aware she had left a chocolate bar with her stuff, but she wasn't complaining. It would make a tasty snack later. Jed knew none of her thoughts, only that he was a shrunken gooey mess in some random girl's back pocket.

The jeans were tight, and Jed was pressed right against the girl's butt as she went about her business, walking along, kneeling, and worst of all when she sat down, completely squashing him under her 90 odd pounds of weight. What if it had been a fat girl that picked him up, Jed pondered, as he was squashed beneath the girl's ass. It was not even worth contemplating.

Then suddenly a hand reached into the pocket. He was being raised by it, lifted and then he felt a wrapper surrounding him that he had not even been aware of being removed, and he looked right into this black girl's face. He was moving towards her and her mouth was slowly opening. Her teeth looked like daggers, ready to tear him asunder, her saliva like a sea, an ocean of death, and her lips like the gates of hell. Time felt like it was in slow motion as he moved closer towards her, and then suddenly he felt her lips brushing against him, and he was in her mouth.

She bit into him without a second thought. Jed did not like this one bit. He did not liked it when girls took control, he liked to be the one in charge. She carelessly chewed on him, completely unaware of what he was, eating him, consuming him as if he was just another chocolate bar, just a snack for her. He felt his chocolately goegy body being ripped apart in her mouth. Her saliva in conjunction with her teeth were reducing him to nothing more than a tasty mess on her tongue. And then it happened. She pushed him to the back of her mouth, and with one sudden muscular action swallowed. He felt that first bite of himself moving into the girl's osophegous, slowly going further into her. Then she took another bite. And the process was repeated. Jed was a chocolate bar. A random black girl from his college was having him for a snack and he could do nothing about it. He resigned himself to his fate. She took another bite.
Chapter 4 by peter
Author's Notes:
Close encounters of the turd kind...
The girl who has unknowingly devoured Jed just went about her business as normal. She met with her freinds, did her work for college, went off to her job at the coffee stand of the local mall. In the meantime, Jed found himself being pulverised in the girl's stomach and moving further on through her digestive track.

He reached her colon, and started another transformation. Oh, this is disgusting, he thought. Then it happened. Nature called. "Hey, I'm taking my break", the girl called back to her boss.
"Fine, but be quick", he answered her. The girl walked in the direction on the ladies' room, and this time it was Jed's turn to be blissfully unaware. Unaware that he was about to take a fall.

She walked into a cubicle and locked the door. She took down her tight blue jeans, the back pocket of which had previously held Jed prisoner, took down her panties, and parked her luscious rear on the toilet seat. Her anus opened and she let out a fart. Then Jed felt himself being pushed downwards. I can't believe this is happening, he thought to himself. I'm just some girl's shit! She ate me and now I'm her waste! She pushed and Jed found himself, a rather large female turd, being pushed out of the girl's asshole. He was now sticking half way out. She pushed again. He was just holding on. She gave one more push, and he fell from the girl's anus and landed with a feint plop in the toilet. The girl got up, pulled up her panties and jeans, and left.

She hadn't flushed him. His relief was tempered with concern at what would happen to him now.
Chapter 5 by peter
Author's Notes:
An unexpected turn of fate gives Jed a sense of Deja Vu.
So there Jed was, a female turd lying in the toilet bowl, waiting for what might happen to him. Of course he was expecting that the next woman to enter the cubicle would simply flush him before she did her business. Or maybe she'd crap on him, and then he'd be flushed along with her waste.

He heard some sounds, women using the other toilets, but no one came into his cubicle for some time. Then in walked a slender girl who Jed immediately recognised. It was Kate! How ironic, he thought, that Kate was about to flush him down the loo, before or after shitting on him herself.

He was more than a little surprised when Kate, after locking the door behind her, bent down by the toilet bowl. Her hands started to move towards him. Then he realised he was being picked up. Kate started to open her mouth. He felt himself moving over her lips. Then she was chewing him. At the same time, he noticed, Kate was rubbing her pussy. What! Kate, the girl of his fantasies, got off eating other girl's waste! He felt himself being masticated in Kate's gob, then as he entered her oespoheougus, Kate came hard. In spite of his disgust at the events, it felt good to finally come to rest in Kate's stomach. He felt himself slowly being broken down by her gastric acids. He had finally got inside Kate. Just not in the way he had expected. It had indeed been the day.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=156