Gender war: Cindy meets Jill by Mr_G
Summary: Cindy gets kidnapped by Jill the GTS-goddess. Jill wants to tell the true story of her visit to the Gender War world. She picks Cindy to tell the story to.
Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8162 Read: 24257 Published: January 12 2010 Updated: January 12 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author Note: Chapter one of this story was originally a separate story called Gender war: Snow job. This story is set in the year 2000.

 

Gender War: Cindy meets Jill

 Chapter one 

Cindy Davis listened to the radio. There had been a blizzard overnight, and she wanted to know if school was cancelled.

"Metro was buried under 50 centimetres of snow." The radio announcer read.

"Get to the important stuff." Cindy whined.

"All schools in the Halifax Regional Municipality are closed, as well as schools in Colchester, Hants, Kings, and Lunenburg counties."

"Yes, a day off. Internet here I come."

"Not so fast little lady. You got a driveway to shovel."

"Mom. I am 16 years old. I am not a little lady."

"While you’re living under my roof you do what I say, now shovel."

 

Grumbling all the way, Cindy got the snow shovel. As she had feared, it was hard work. The snow was wet and heavy. To make matters worse Cindy was not a strong girl. She was only 5'4'' with an average build.

 

"There's got to be an easier way to do this." She cried. Then she had a brainstorm.

"Why didn't I think of this before?" Cindy went back into the house to get her private stash of FemaleGrow.

Luck was on Cindy side. She managed to sneak the bottle of FemaleGrow out of the house. (Her mother hated FemaleGrow, believed it came straight from hell) Out in the driveway, Cindy opened the bottle and began to drink.

 

Moments later, the sensation of growth came over her. Her bones got longer and thicker. Her blond hair got longer. While her muscles got more muscular.

 

With great delight, Cindy felt herself growing. Taller and taller she grew, 10 feet, 20 feet, 30 feet, and 40 feet. Then her growth began to slow down, finally stopping at 50 feet.

 

She glared down at the now small driveway. Using her hand as a snowplough, she quickly cleared the driveway of snow.

 

Cindy looked down on her handy work. Then she picked up the FemaleGrow counter agent, which she brought with her and drank it. Within moments she was back to her original size.

 

Her mother was surprised to find her in the house on the net.

"Shouldn't you be shovelling snow?" She asked.

"I'm already finished." Cindy replied.

"You can't be."

"See for your self mom."

 

Cindy's mom looked out the window. The driveway was indeed clear.

"How in the world did she do it so fast?" She muttered.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

 

Cindy Davis was surfing the net, looking for interesting sites, when she came across the ad for Inter-universe net. Always willing to visit a new site, Cindy clicked on the ad. A wormhole appeared on the screen and a neat going through a tunnel effect appeared on the screen. A moment later a logo appeared on the screen it read:

 

Welcome to Inter-universe Net

The Net that links the worlds of the multi universe together

Cindy didn't believe that the Internet could reach alternate Earth's. But she felt the site would be good for a laugh. So she clicked on the logo.

 

A menu then appeared on the screen. She scanned the options. There were histories of alternate Earth's, How to travel to alternate world via a host of travel agencies, How to order books like "Multi universe travel for dummies" and "Survival guide to GTS-Space". Then she spotted the chat rooms. She went in for a closer look.

 

There were chat rooms on television shows, travel tips, on the increasing Garhu menace and then she spotted the "Do you hate GTS-goddess?" chat room. She decided to go inside. A message appeared on her screen

 

JOIN THE REBELLION. TELL THOESE GTS-GODDESS THAT HUMANITY IS NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. IF YOU LOVE GTS-GODDESS OR APPROVE OF THEIR RULE GO NO FURTHER.

 

"Who would approve of being under GTS-Goddess rule?" Cindy muttered as she entered the chat room.

 

There were several people already in the chat room. They went by the Allis of GoddessBuster, BraveDan and GTSgohome. Cindy decided to introduce herself.

 

Cindy: "Hi, folks! My name is Cindy. What's up?"

GTSgohome: "Is that your real name? If it is you’re nuts to use it here?"

Cindy: "I'm not afraid of any GTS-Goddess."

GoddessBuster: "You must be from a world that has never seen a GTS-Goddess. For no one who has ever seen a GTS-Goddess remains unafraid."

BraveDan: "Or she's very brave, there are people brave enough to tell a goddess off right to their toes."

GTSgohome: "Stupid enough you mean."

Cindy: "Guys, Guys. The reason why I'm not afraid of GTS-goddess is because my world has defeated them once and will defeat them again if they dare to return."

GoddessBuster: "Say what?"

BraveDan: "I would be very interested in learning how to defeat GTS-Goddess."

GTSgohome: "Are you from the FemaleGrow world?"

Cindy: "I'm not sure what you mean. We do have FemaleGrow. As for you BraveDan, it was the World Protection Committee that defeated Jill Gilbert and the trio of GTS-Goddess that tried to bail her out."

GTSgohome: "You're from the FemaleGrow world all right."

BraveDan: "There going to be a big anti GTS-Goddess meeting on GTS-345. The World Protection Committee would be welcome guests."

GoddessBuster: "I though that meeting was being held on GTS-567."

Cindy: "Guys, I'm just a teenager, I have no influence over the committee. As for Jill, despite being 750 feet tall, she was so incompetent, that any giantess could kick her butt."

BraveDan: "What about a giant?"

Cindy: "Men are losers. Their attempts to stop Cindy were laughable. All they did was help pave the way for the present matriarchy."

BraveDan: "I take that back about the World Protection Committee being welcome at the anti GTS-goddess meeting."

Cindy: "Face it guys, women are superior to men."

GTSgohome: "I'm a woman, and I disagree with you."

Jill: "I hate to butt in on an interesting conversation, but I wish to say that the World Protection Committee did not defeat the GTS-Goddesses."

Cindy: "That's a lie. The World Protection Committee, send the GTS-Goddess packing."

Jill: "That's because the World Protection Committee was willing to blow up your own world."

BraveDan: "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Jill: "I am Jill Gilbert, the GTS-Goddess sent to conquer FemaleGrow world."

GoddessBuster: "There's no computer in the multi universe big enough for a GTS-Goddess to use."

BraveDan: "Actually I've heard of GTS-goddess using computers."

Cindy: "I think you're a fake Jill."

Jill: "Do you dare to tell me that in person?"

Cindy: "You bet."

Jill: "Then come on down."

 

Before Cindy could type "What do you mean by that?" a wormhole opened up beneath her chair. She screamed as she and her chair fell through the wormhole. Hearing her cry, her mother rushed into her room, but she was too late, all she saw was the wormhole closing up.

"CINDY!" She cried.

 

Meanwhile, Cindy emerged at the far end of the wormhole. She landed on what appeared to be a field. To her surprise there was no snow, which meant she wasn't in Nova Scotia anymore. Then she noticed a wall of flesh in front of her. Then she realized it was a woman in a sitting position. She had long dark hair and a body to make a supermodel jealous. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. On her lap was the biggest laptop Cindy had ever seen.

 

"Jill Gilbert?" Cindy cried.

Jill looked up from her laptop and smiled down at Cindy.

"Do you think I'm a fake now?"

Cindy never felt so small and helpless she checked her pockets for FemaleGrow but had none on her.

"What do you want with me Jill?" Cindy asked.

"I want to tell you my side of the story. Why I acted the way I did. Also point out some concerns I have with the World Protection Committee."

“There going to kick your butt."

"They have to find me first. Besides I've been keeping tabs on your world. The World Committee isn't as effective as you think in keeping GTS-goddess away. Worst the gender war is destroying your world."

"Only because men refuse to accept that they are not as good as women."

Jill shook her head.

"I see they have brainwashed you. The truth of the matter is, women are not better than men, and I should know."

"Why do you say that?" Cindy asked.

Jill hesitated for a moment them said.

"I used to be a man."

 

Cindy thought Jill was mad as a loon. And she didn't want to be near a mad GTS-Goddess. She decided to run as far away from Jill as possible.

Jill was disappointed to see Cindy try to run away.

"Stop! There is no where to run."

Cindy ran all the harder.

"Fine! We'll do this the hard way."

 

Cindy thought she was making good progress when an enormous hand attached to huge arm blocked her path. She started running the other way, but the hand soon caught up with her and scooped her off the ground.

 

Cindy was terrified as Jill brought her to her mouth.

"Oh No! She's going to eat me." She cried.

But Jill had no intention of eating Cindy. Instead she gave her a full body kiss before spitting her out into her palm.

 

"Why did you do that?" Cindy asked.

"My reasons will become clear." Jill replied.

"Please, let me go, I feel like a bug standing in the palm of your hand."

"I think I can do something about that."

 

Jill then placed Cindy down on the ground. Before Cindy could ask what Jill had in mind. She felt a tingling sensation. Then she realized she was growing. The pace wasn't fast at first, but it was increasing.

 

"Like the way, your clothes stretch to accommodate your growth." Jill comments as Cindy passed the 30-foot mark.

"How are you doing this?" Cindy asked but Jill didn't answer her.

When Cindy reached the 70-foot mark, her growth stopped.

"That's as large as I can make you. Are you ready to hear my story now?"

"Do I have a choice?" Cindy asked.

"No." Jill replied.

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

My name wasn't always Jill. Back when I was a man, my first name was Gilles, which kinds of sounds like Jill. Strangely enough, I was a giantess fan. Ever since I saw the 1990's version of "Attack of the 50-foot woman" I knew I was a giantess fan. I spent much of my time surfing the net looking for giantess material. And there was plenty of it on my home world. I spent hours looking at collages of beautiful giantess. And I must have read dozens of giantess stories. So of them I later learned they were based on events in other worlds.  Giantesses were the cause of many of my wet dreams.

 

Then came that fateful day in the spring of 1997. I went to bed at half past ten, I must have fallen asleep, for I felt someone shaking me awake, I opened my eyes and gasped. I was no longer in my bedroom. I was in some sort of chamber. The woman shaking me was very tall. I only came up to her stomach. She had curly red hair and rosy checks. I found her beautiful.

"Welcome to the GTS-Goddess race." She told me.

"What's going on?" I asked. Then I realized that my voice sounded funny.

"You have been recruited into the ranks of the GTS-Goddess." She replied.

'There must be some mistake." I said. Then I looked down at my body, and nearly fainted with shock.  The body I grew up in had disappeared; I was in the body you see before you. Seeing my confusion, she asked.

"Is something wrong?"

"This is not my body." I replied.

"I must admit, I haven't seen any mortal woman with a body as beautiful as yours. Be thankful for the improvements. By the way, I didn't catch your name."

"Jill Gilbert. What your name?"

"Cherry Dolon. Nice meeting you Jill."

"Cherry Dolon, that name sounds familiar. "

"It does?" Cherry asked the surprise showing in her voice.

"Now I remember, I read about you in a GTS story. You were a happy GTS-goddess until you pissed off Jennifer Large. She went to Wishbone and wished that you were as small to her as she was to you. But since GTS-goddess can not be shrunk, she grew until she was 120,000 feet tall. It was quite a funny story. For you had Jennifer in the palm of your hand, then they very next day, Jennifer has you in the palm of her hand."

"It wasn't funny to me."

"Wait a minute, in the story, your 1200 feet tall. You don't look it to me. I would estimate your height at around eight or nine feet. "

Before Cherry could respond, a voice said.

"Sounds like your suffering from scale distortion."

I turned around, to see who had spoken, to my surprise it was Rose Crusher. She is the first of the GTS-Goddesses and still one of the most famous."

 

"Isn't she one of the Three GTS-Goddess that tried to bail you out?" Cindy asked

"Yes she is, but bailout is a misleading term. Now let me tell my story."

Cindy tried to talk back but she found she lost the power of speech.

 

Now where was I? I was shocked to notice that she was shorter than I was. But she's 600 feet tall, how can that be? Reading my thoughts, she said.

"I am indeed 600 feet tall. I'm shorter than you because you're 750 feet tall."

"That's impossible, I'm only 5'7''" I told them.

Rose and Cherry started to laugh. Then Rose said.

"You will get used to your new size in time. But right, the GTS-council wants to meet with you."

"There must be some mistake."

"There's no mistake. I believe they want to tell you your world assignment."

"You don't understand, I am a man, or at least I was until last night."

I could tell that Cherry didn't believe me. Rose for her part was reading my mind. A frown came across her face.

"Tell it to the GTS council." Rose told me."

 

Before I continue, I should explain what the GTS Council is. The council consists of a dozen GTS-goddesses of various sizes. The GTS-Council runs GTS-Space. True individual GTS-Goddess has a lot of leeway in running their individual world, but the GTS-council can override their decisions. The GTS-Council also imposes decisions on GTS-goddess. Only Mr. G has power over the GTS-Council.

 

There I stood in front of the GTS Council. They looked intimidating in their judges' rubes. It also didn't help that I was shorter than they were.

 

"Welcome Jill. We have an great task for you."

"There must be some mistake. I'm not a GTS-Goddess."

There were a few chuckles at my statement. Then they said.

"Put you past life behind you. You are a GTS-Goddess now and forever. We have an task for you."

A globe then appeared in the air in front of me.

"This is the FemaleGrow world. Your task is to conquer it for the GTS-Goddess. Tell them that their world is now under your rule. Tell them to obey you and the other GTS-goddess"

 

I couldn't believe my ears. Had the GTS council gone mad?

"Excuse me. Are we talking about the world where Rita Smith invented FemaleGrow?"

"Of course! What's your point?"

"I think it's inadvisable to attempt a conquest. Become allies with the FemaleGrow giantess is a better way to go." I replied. I could tell by their faces that they didn't like being questioned.

"GTS-Goddess are superior to giantess. The sooner the FemaleGrow giantesses learn that the better."

"But they are unlikely to accept to except the rule of a foreign goddess. Why not, transform one of the local giantesses into a GTS-goddess? They are more likely to accept one of their own."

 

I latter found out that they did consider it, but Mr. G wouldn't let them.

"Any other questions before you go?"

"I can’t take on an entire world, especially a world with giantesses on it."

"Yes you can. You got the power."

I didn't know what they meant at the time. If I did, things would have gone differently. In hindsight I should of asked them with they meant by power but instead I said.

"But, but."

"No more buts. World conquest awaits you."

A wormhole then opened in front of me. Then I felt a push from behind.

 

I fell face forward into a field. Up to that point, part of me of was thinking it was all a bad dream, but when I tasted dirt. I knew I wasn't dreaming.

 

When I got up, to brush myself off, I saw that I was in farm country and I really was 750 feet tall. For all the farms looked so tiny. Then I noticed two men staring at me. Judging from their clothes I guessed they were farmers.

"Excuse me do you know where I am?" I asked them

"You don't know?" Said the first farmer.

"I told you that giantesses aren't very bright." Said the second farmer.

Fighting the urge to tell the second framer what a jerk he was, I said.

"I just arrived on this world."

"Somebody call Rita Smith. We got a case of a giantess who lost her mind."

"No she got her mind, but her body now way too big for it."

Both men burst of laughing at the joke. I was not amused. I grabbed both men and brought them to my face.

"No more jokes. Tell me where I am." I demanded.

 

"You're in Berks county Pennsylvania." The first farmer replied.

"Did anyone ever tell you, how pretty you look when mad?" The second farmer said.

"Shut up Dillon," The first farmer said.

 

I was tempted to drop them then and there and believe me most GTS-Goddess would have, but I am not a murderer, correction murderess. Instead I told them that their attitude toward giantesses needs improvement, then I let them go.

 

"You were too easy on them." Cindy said to herself.

"I heard that." Jill replied.

"If you can read my thoughts then read this, I'm starving."

"Ok, there's a town nearby. The mayor has a crush on me. I'm sure he'll pay for your meal.

Jill then carried Cindy to the town. The mayor was glad to see Jill, but not pleased to see Cindy.

"How are we supposed to feed a 70-foot giantess?" he asked.

"I'll shrink her back to her normal size." Jill replied.

Cindy then found herself shrinking fast. Within moments she was down to her normal height of 5'4". Jill also restored her voice. Cindy was not happy.

"But I like being a giantess." Cindy wined.

"But then you be too big to fit in the restaurant. Besides it's too hard for the restaurant staff to prepare enough meals for a giantess."

"But I hate being small. I want to be tall"

 

Cindy then felt herself growing, to her disappointment her growth stopped after only a few inches.

“There, you're now 6 feet tall which is considered tall for a woman around here."

Cindy pouted, but went inside the restaurant with the mayor anyway.

 

A half-hour later the mayor and Cindy emerged from the restaurant. The mayor had a big frown on his face.

"I never met anyone as sexist as Cindy." The mayor complained.

"Men and woman treats themselves as equals on this world. It's horrible." Cindy wined.

After apologizing for Cindy's behaviour, Jill took Cindy to the field.

"You’re not going to continue your boring narrative are you?" Cindy asked.

"I've been called everything from a monster to an escapee from the loony bin, but you’re the first to call me boring. But to answer your question, yes I will continue my story."

"If I must listen to your boring story would you please make me a giantess again."

"Oh very well."

Cindy felt herself growing, within moments she was a 70-foot giantess again.

 

After my encounter with the farmers, I wondered the countryside trying to decide what to do next. I knew enough about GTS-Goddess to know I couldn't go back to my old life. Besides no one back home would believe who I really am.  While I had no need to eat, I also had no shelter. Let me tell you, it's no fun being a GTS-goddess out in the snow and rain. Even goddesses need shelter.

 

"You mean to tell me you didn't want to be a GTS-goddess?" Cindy asked.

"Why do you find that so surprising?" Jill asked Cindy.

"Who wouldn't want to be a GTS-goddess? You could do anything you want and be consequence free. For nobody could punish you, not even God."

To Cindy's surprise, Jill started laughing. Then she said,

"It's not that simple. Are you familiar of the concept of a conscience?"

"Yes, but I don't have one."

"Figures, well there are some GTS-Goddesses out there that do have a conscience. They experience regret."

"Regret is for losers. Speaking of which, you’re the biggest loser of them all."

Jill was really getting annoyed with Cindy.

"The longer that you drag this out the longer you stay here."

When Cindy didn't respond, Jill resumed her story.

 

After thinking it over, I decided that the people of your world needed to be warned about the GTS-Goddesses, but how to go about it? I considered going to the United Nations, and explaining the situation to them. But then realized if your UN was anything like the UN back in my world they would take too long to act.

 

Then I realized I wasn't that far from Washington D.C. Capital of the United States, the most powerful nation in the world. I thought if I warned the president of the United States. I would be able to save your world from the GTS-goddesses.  I headed south and hoped that sooner or later I would spot Washington.

 

"You must have a terrible sense of direction."

"Why do you say that Cindy?"

"You ended up in Cumberland, Maryland."

"I like to see you do a better job. Anyway it was in Cumberland where I ran into Megan. Megan was the first FemaleGrow giantess I encountered. She was a cute 50-foot blond. She was surprised to see me.

"Who the hell are you?" Were the first words out of her mouth.

"My name is Jill Gilbert. I'm looking for Washington D.C."

'This is Cumberland, not Washington. To reach Washington from here, follow the Potomac River, which follows on the edge of town."

'Thanks! I didn't catch your name."

"My name is Megan Fry. If you don't mind me asking, how much FemaleGrow did you use?"

I was caught off guard by her question. Then I realized what she meant.

"I didn't use any FemaleGrow. I am a GTS-goddess not a giantess."

I could tell she was confused by my answer but before I could explain further, the military showed up.

"Led by general Jerk." Cindy interrupted.

"No. I'm pretty sure his name was Jerkins."

"He's known to history as a jerk." Cindy replied.

 

The general was far from alone he had several tanks with him along with dozens of soldiers. He got out a megaphone and said.

"I am general Jerkins. You’re both under arrest."

"Those were sad times. It was a crime to be a giantess."

 

Quiet Cindy. We both looked at the general. Then Megan said.

"We are breaking no laws."

"You're disturbing the peace. Come with us now or else."

"Come and get me jerks. My buddy Jill will protect me. She'll crush the life out of you, won't you Jill?"

I felt my cheeks go red. I was being put on the spot.

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

Megan looked at me like I was nuts. General Jerkins for his part didn't believe me for he gave the order to open fire.

 

The tanks and troops fired everything but the kitchen sink. For once I was glad I was a GTS-Goddess. The shells and bullets stung me, but didn't do any permanent damage. Megan wasn't so lucky, a few shells hit in vital spots. Within moments she had bled to death.

 

The general was puzzled at my invincibly. I actually felt sorry for the soldiers. I knew that they were only following orders. I tried reasoning with them.

"My name is Jill Gilbert. I must speak with the president." I told them

"The president will not speak to law breakers. And you not so little lady are breaking the law. Surrender to us now, or die."

I tried not to, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"I am a GTS-goddess. You could not kill me if you tried. I'm here to warn your world."

He didn't let me finish for they started firing their weapons again. I shrugged my shoulders and stepped over them, trying hard not to step on anyone, not an easy task for a person of mega stature.

 

"Why would you care if you stepped on anyone?" Cindy asked. "It seemed to us that you didn't care where you stepped."

"That's not true." Jill replied.

"If I were a GTS-goddess I would not feel bad about the people I stepped on." Cindy told Jill.

"Thank God you're not a GTS-Goddess. The evil GTS-Goddess club would be putting out the welcome mat for you."

"The who?" Cindy asked. But Jill didn't answer her; instead she resumed her story.

 

I walked along the riverbank, trying not to step on people or property. Then out of the blue a helicopter showed up. It circled me, then I felt something enter my arm. To my surprise it didn't hurt. The helicopter hung around like it was waiting for something.

 

"I read about that incident. Rita Smith was trying to shrink you with the FemaleGrow counter agent." Cindy interrupted.

"A complete waste of time GTS-goddesses are shrink proof." Jill replied.

"This story is a waste of them." Cindy complained.

 

Anyway I soon reached my goal Washington D.C.  I could see many of the famous landmarks, including my goal, the White House. Feeling the direct approach was best I went right up to it. The secret service agents tried to stop me, but I ignored their efforts.

 

I got on my hands and knees, and then as gently as I could I knocked on top of the White House.

"Mr. President? Are you home? I need to speak with you." I cried out

 Interlude

Cindy's mother was frantic. There was no sign of her daughter anywhere. Mrs. Davis didn't notice the message on the computer screen that read.

 

Your daughter is in good hands. I will return her, once I have told her my story.

Sincerely

Jill Gilbert

 

 She called the police, only to be told that she had to wait 24 hours to file a missing person report.

 

Then she heard a knock on the door.

 

Mrs. Davis got up to answer the door, but before she could reach it, it swung open. Mrs. Davis protests died in her throat when she recognized two of her visitors. She recognized Destiny and she recognized Amber. Both were members of the World Protection Committee. She didn't know who the third woman was. The strange woman then pulled out a device and headed straight for Cindy's room.

"Hey you can't go in there." Mrs. Davis protested.

"Let her do her job Tina." Destiny told Mrs. Davis.

"How do you know my first name?"

"We definitely got a case of a wormhole." The strange woman interrupted.

"Wormhole? Will somebody please tell me what's going on?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"I had a vision about your daughter." Destiny replied.

"Do you know where she is?"

"Read the computer screen." Amber replied.

Mrs. Davis read Jill's note.

"Oh God! Is she going to be alright?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"I believe so, my vision showed her after she had returned." Destiny replied.

"That's good news."

Destiny shook her head. Then she explained why the World Protection Committee was concerned about Cindy Davis.

 

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter four

 

I waited for a reply to my request. There seemed to be no sign of the president. After what seemed to be several moments a woman, a cute redhead I should add, emerged from the White House.

"Are you the president?" I asked her.

She seemed to blush at my question. Then she said.

"I wish. I'm just an intern. Are you from a foreign country?"

"I'm from a parallel Earth. It's important that I speak to your president ASAP."

"President Gore has a 'no dealings with giantesses' policy."

"Albert Gore is president here?" I asked.

"Al who? His name is Dan Gore. And he told me to tell you to go away."

"Who is Albert Gore?" Cindy asked.

"He was vice president of the United States back on my home world." Jill replied.

"Who was the president?" Cindy asked.

"A man by the name of Bill Clinton."

"The movie actor? The guy with a girl in every town?"

"Sounds like Bill alright." Jill replied.

"Man, was your world screwed up. " Cindy commented.

 

Anyway getting back to my story I told the intern that her world was in terrible danger. But she just shook her head and went back into the White House. My further efforts to talk to the president were ignored. I was in a slump, until I noticed the crowd of reporters by my feet. I had forgotten about the media. They would bring my message to the world.

 

I walked to the open space by the Washington monument. As I had expected the media followed me. I waited until the crowd gathered by my feet. Then I began to address them.

"I am Jill, a GTS-Goddess. I came here to talk with your president but since he refused to the talk with me. I feel I must warn the public directly. The GTS-Goddess Empire feel that your world is theirs and that you are their property."

 

I paused to gauge the reaction of the press. To my surprise, I got the impression that they didn't believe me.

"I wonder why."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Look at from our point of view. The media was full of reports of an out of control mega giantess. You were all over the news, causing all kinds of destruction in your wake. And then you say you’re here to warn the world from the GTS-goddess. Quite frankly your credibility was shot even before you damaged the Washington monument."

"That was an accident. I hit the monument out of frustration." Jill replied.

"Like I believe you."

Getting back to my story the reporters had all kinds of questions.

Reporter one: "What's a GTS-goddess?"

Jill: "GTS-goddess are a race of indestructible goddesses of mega stature. We are shrink proof. So don't even think of trying to shrink us."

Reporter two: "How does one stop a GTS-Goddess?"

Jill: "That's a very good question. I'm not sure of the answer. Using giantesses against the GTS-goddesses is a possibility."

 "Which we ended up doing." Cindy interrupted.

"I'm getting annoyed with your interruptions." Jill warned.

Cindy response was to make a face at Jill.

 

Reporter three: "I've got two questions: Are the GTS-Goddess aware of your whereabouts? And do they know about you warning us about their intentions?"

Jill: "They know I'm on this world. They don't yet realize that I disobeyed their orders."

 

I was wrong about the last part. The GTS-council did know about my actions. I just didn't realize it at the time.

 

Reporter four: "What are your orders?"

I didn't know what to say. I could feel the sweat coming off my forehead. Other reporters sensing I was trying to stall demanded that I tell them my orders.

 

Jill: "My orders were to conquer this world for the GTS-Goddess. I was supposed to tell you to obey the other GTS-goddesses and me. But I disagree with my orders, I don't want to conquer your world."

 

The crowds of reporters were furious. I could tell they didn't believe me.

Reporter one: "You say you’re here to warn us, then in the next breath you say your orders are to conquer us. I'm confused. What are your real intentions?"

Jill: "I told you. To warn you."

Reporter five: "Sounds like your real intention is to trick us."

 

Then it sounded like everyone tried talking to me at once. I must admit, I let my temper get the better of me.

Jill: "CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOUR BUTS?" I shouted. I then slammed my fist into the Washington monument. That was a mistake. It made my right hand, hurt like hell. Not to mention putting huge cracks in the monument itself. Worst it seemed to give the military the impression that since I could hurt myself I could be destroyed. They didn't realize how fast a GTS-goddess can heal herself. My hand was good as new within moments.

 

After seeing my temper most of the reporters decided it was time to leave. Only a few brave souls decided to hang around.

"Most people figured it was suicide to hang around you." Cindy interrupted.

"You still don't get it. If I really wanted to, I could have murdered those reporters, and caused major damage to Washington D.C. And there would have been little you could have done to stop me."

'If you feel that way, why did you brother warning us in the first place?" Cindy asked.

"I wanted to get back at the GTS-Council." Jill replied.

 

There's a joke in GTS-space. Where does a GTS-goddess sleep? Anywhere she wants, is the answer. The truth is not so simple. For not all places are comfortable. But my main concern was to sleep in Washington D.C. or go elsewhere. Being lazy I decided to sleep right in town.

 

The people of Washington D.C. did not like my sleeping in their city.  I was fast asleep when the mayor actually had the gall to come up to me and demanded that I leave his city.  Normally waking a sleeping goddess up is enough to qualify one for a Darwin award. But I wanted to show people that I wasn't out to harm them, so I decided to leave town. In hindsight that might have been a mistake, for it gave the impression I could be ordered around.

 

"Back up a moment, what's a Darwin award?" Cindy asked.

"A Darwin award is awarded to people who kill themselves in a stupid manner therefore protecting the gene pool of Humanity. They got web sites on many different earth's." Jill replied.

"I bet men win most of the awards." Cindy commented.

"Sadly your right. But let's get back to my story."

 

It was somewhere in Maryland where I finally found a place to sleep. I must have fallen asleep, for the next thing I knew it was dawn and I was under attack.

 

"The US military last shot at you, before they gave us giantesses a shot." Cindy interrupted.

 

I could feel the missiles striking me. Then I noticed the helicopter gun ships, firing round after round into me.

 

"Why are you doing this?" I cried. But they didn't respond. The fighter planes kept on coming; the helicopters kept on firing. I tried to flee, but they pursued me. Then I decided to issue an ultimatum.

"STOP YOUR ATTACK NOW OR SURFER THE CONEQUENCES."

The military refused to stop their attack, if anything they seemed to be laughing at me. The fighter planes were out of reach, but the helicopters were within range. I whacked the nearest one with all my might. It exploded in a ball of flame. The other helicopters decided that it was time to fall back. I didn't pursue them.  I then brought my attention to the f-15's overhead. I thought about throwing rocks or trees at them, but then dismissed the idea; they were too high up. Instead I decided to wait the attack out. They have to run out of missiles sometime. After what seemed to be hours, the planes went away.

 

I was sore and hurting all over. I not sure a giantess could of survived the pounding I went through. Fortunately I'm a GTS-goddess, so my wounds began to heal.

"Give me a break. Any giantess worth her salt can defeat the US military." Cindy commented.

"Do you really believe that?"

"Yes, you helped showed how obsolete the US armed forces were."

 

While I was healing, the governor of Maryland came to me. He was carrying a white flag. To my embarrassment, I found him attractive. For the first time I realized I was bisexual.

 

"Woah! Wait a moment. Are you saying that you're attracted to men and woman?"

"Yes. I guess it's to be expected. After all I used to be a man. And now I have a woman's body."

"Your not attracted to me are you?" Cindy asked.

"You’re a bit too young. Besides, while you may be beautiful, your personality is a major turnoff." Jill replied.

 

Getting back to the governor of Maryland he got on his hands and knees and said.

"I beg you, please leave my state."

"To go where?" I asked

"Back to where you came from." He suggested. I shook my head.

'That's not possible. I don't have the means to leave this world." I replied. This was well before I got the means to travel from world to world.

 

"I ask you again, leave Maryland or better yet leave the United States."

"You people got to learn you just can't order a GTS-goddess about. As leaving Maryland, I got better places to be anyway."

"Like where?" the governor asked.

"Since Washington D.C. refused to listen to me. I guess I'll try the United Nations in New York City."

 

"New York? You never made it there did you?" Cindy interrupted.

 

"No, I didn't. Somewhere along the way I ran into Sabrina." Jill replied.

"It was by the Delaware River, just south of Slateford, Pennsylvania."

"How would you know?" Jill asked.

"I learned it in school. Besides it's common knowledge." Cindy replied,

 

Anyway, I was coming across the river, when I spotted a growing giantess, in front of me.  By the time I spotted her she was 100 feet tall and growing fast. As I watched her grow. I realized she looked familiar, she looked like Melissa Joan Hart the actress who plays Sabrina the teenage witch.

 

Taller and taller she grew until she was taller than I was. She was probably around 900 feet tall.

"Are you Melissa Joan Hart?" I asked her.

"I never heard of her. My name is Sabrina."

"If this is your idea of a joke? If it is, I'm not laughing." I told her.

"I don't why you find my name funny, but it really doesn't matter for I'm here to stop you."

"I am not the enemy. You should be worrying about the other GTS-goddesses." I told her

"Yeah right." She replied.

 

Sabrina then proceeded to attack me. I must admit I'm no fighter, but I managed to dodge her blows until I heard the crowds. Surprised I looked down at the ground, a crowd had gathered to watch the fight. The distraction was all Sabrina needed; she gave me a knockout punch. I went crashing to the ground, probably crushing some of the spectators that were too close to the action.

 Interlude

Mrs. Davis eyed her guests warily. She didn't like the World Protection Committee, and the sooner they left the better.

"Where's your husband?" The stranger woman asked.

“That's none of your business, who ever you are."

"The name Shania, I'm a male basher."

"Sadly far too many women are these days."

"No, that what her people call themselves." Amber explained.

"Her people?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"Shania is not from this Earth. But I'm curious, where is your husband?" Amber asked.

"If you must know he's dead."

"How did he die?" Shania asked.

"He was in the area when the Jill/Sabrina fight broke out. He (sob) got crushed when Jill fell on him."

"Well now your male free." Was Shania's comment to the news.

"Look you little man hater. I loved my husband, although I must admit there are times I'm glad he's not around."

"Oh? Why do you say that?" Destiny asked.

"He's not around to see his daughter under the influence of FemaleGrow. FemaleGrow is poison, it turns good girls into bad girls."

"So you’re the fool that called my FemaleGrow poison."

 

Mrs. Davis turned around; Rita Smith was standing right behind her.

 

"Stay calm she's just a woman." Mrs. Davis told herself. Out load she said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Anyone who has the ability to grow without the help of FemaleGrow is of concern to us to us."

"'We are putting the cart before the horse. We are relying on a vision."

"Are you saying my visions are not reliable?" Destiny asked.

"I say we need proof." Amber replied.

"Which we won't have until Cindy returns. " Shania added.

"Fine we'll keep this place and Cindy under observation."

"God help us." Mrs. Davis moaned.

"Careful, were thinking of banning God." Rita warned Mrs. Davis.

"You can't be serious."

"All religions created by men are garbage as far as I'm concerned. But let's talk about other things, like improving your attitude toward FemaleGrow."

 

To be continued

Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter five

 

"That was a glorious moment for giantess everywhere. Sabrina knocked you out, then she did a victory dance on you."

"Her victory was short lived."

"It was still a victory." Cindy pointed out.

 

"It's time to end this farce."

Those words echoed through my mind. I opened my eyes, Sabrina looked distracted by something. I turned to where she was looking. Three ships had arrived. I knew that they were a GTS-goddess rescue team. Then I knew that things were going to get ugly.

 

As I expected, three GTS-Goddesses emerged from the ships. One was Rose Crusher, there was a huge 16,000 foot GTS-Goddess I didn't recognize and Mai, the Samurai GTS-Goddess."

"The Japanese bitch. We called her."

 

Quiet Cindy. I could tell they were not happy.

"You really screwed up." Rose Crusher told me.

"Were here, to show you how it's done." The 16,000-foot oh what’s her name added.

 

"Who are these people?" Sabrina asked me.

"Your real enemy." I told her.  My fellow GTS-goddess frowned at my words but took no action. Sabrina for some reason decided to insult the GTS-Goddesses.

 

"What a joke. A small group of giantess could take care of these losers. You got the too short blond, the super tall brunette might be a problem, then you got the fake samurai."

This last remark really upset Mai. And let me tell you it's not nice to get an 1800-foot samurai upset.

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE MY STATUS, MY VERY HONOR?"

"Honour is for losers. Besides who every heard of a woman samurai?"

Sabrina just made a big mistake, for there are woman samurai and a samurai never lets anyone be rude to them. Mai then got out the biggest sword I had every seen. She then proceeds to chop off Sabrina's right arm before she could even blink.

"What the?" She cried. Mai then proceed to cut off her other arm.

"No, I don't want to die." Sabrina begged.

"You should have thought of that before you insulated a samurai." Mai replied. She then beheaded Sabrina. It was horrible watching her head fall to the ground.

 

"But you did nothing to stop her." Cindy pointed out.

"There was nothing I could have done to stop her." Jill replied.

"Like I believe you." Cindy Replied.

 

"Was that really necessary?" I asked Mai.

"If you weren't a goddess, I would kill you for that remark. Come we must head for Washington." Mai replied.

With a heavy heart, I followed her to Washington. As we approached the city, I could see giantesses growing in the distance. A great battle was about to begin.

 

“The battle of Washington D.C. which lead to a great giantess victory."

"Actually much of battle was fought outside the city itself. Besides I dispute the great giantess victory part."

"I wrote a report on the battle for school, which I got an A. I know what I'm talking about."

"And I was there." Jill replied. "True I didn't see all the fighting. But I saw much of the slaughter. I saw giantess get slaughtered. I saw no consideration being made for the normal sized people. Entire towns got crushed in oblivion. By both sides I must add."

"In a battle like that, it's the survival of the fittest. And some people weren't fit to survive. Dave Gore and General Jerkins come to mind." Was Cindy's reply.

"I agree that general Jerkins should have know better than to attack the GTS-goddesses again. But I think you’re being unfair to president Gore. He didn't stand a chance. Rose Crusher made sure of that. She still makes Gore jokes to this day."

"You goddess still backed down, when Hannah made her threat."

 

"You don't know the whole story."

"What's there to know? Hannah said to go away, or else we'll blow up the world."

"If we really wanted to, we could have conquered your world. But we didn't want a dead world. The Vanessa's world incident was still fresh in the mind of many GTS-goddesses."

"The what incident?" Cindy asked.

"Vanessa was a evil 800-foot blond GTS-goddess. Her rule was so bad, that Humanity on her world committed suicide. Over a two year period her world Human population went from 5.2 billion to just 20 people. It makes me sad just thing about it."

Tears then started falling from Jill's eyes.

 

Cindy was not impressed.

"The truth is you’re a bunch of wimps." She told Jill.

"DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF WE HAVEN'T BACKED DOWN?" Jill shouted.

"What are you talking about?" Cindy asked.

"If we haven't back down Hannah would have ordered America's nuclear arsenal launched. The other nations would have followed suit and you would have died in the nuclear holocaust."

"I sure Hannah was bluffing. Besides even if she wasn't I'm sure Rita would have allowed her to blow up the world." Cindy replied. Jill could tell that Cindy never thought about before.

"No she wasn't. Personally I wonder if being nuked would have been a better fate for your world. The World Protection Committee has put your world on the road to hell."

'They have made our world better. Woman have achieved their proper place." Cindy replied.

 

While Cindy was talking, a tall (6") blond woman came up behind her.

"Who's your friend Jill?" she asked.

"Barbie, this is Cindy."

"Is she a pet?" Barbie asked.

"What does she mean by a pet?" Cindy asked.

"I'm a kisser. Who ever I kiss (assuming their mortal) becomes my pet. I have control over my pets bodies."

"You (censored) that means that I'm your pet."

"True, but you have been blessed with something that no other pet has."

"If you consider listening to your story a blessing, you're wrong."

Jill started to laugh.

"That's not what I meant by blessed."

"Then what do you mean?" Cindy asked.

"Let's keep that a surprise for now." Jill replied.

"Wait a moment, if you have the power to turn people into pets, how come you didn't use it back in 1997?" Cindy asked.

"I only found out I had the power last summer. Had I known back in 1997, things would have gone a lot differently."

"Is Cindy going to have sex with us tonight?" Barbie asked.

"Sex with you? Don't tell me your one those lesbians."

"What's wrong with being a lesbian?" Barbie asked.

"I think I want to go home now." Cindy cried.

"I agree, it's time to send you home."

"Aww! I was looking forward to knowing her better." Barbie whined.

 

Cindy then found herself shrinking.

"Hey why are you shrinking me?"

"You have to be small enough to fit in the wormhole." Jill replied. Cindy soon found herself at her normal height. The wormhole then opens up beneath her.

 

Back home Mrs. Davis and Rita Smith were having an argument, they could not agree on anything. Then they heard a crash. They rushed to investigate the noise. They found Cindy lying on the floor of her room.

 

"Are you all right Cindy?" Mrs. Davis asked.

Cindy started to reply, but her words died in her throat when she saw Rita Smith. Rita for her part looked Cindy right in the eye and said.

"We have much to discuss."

 

Epilogue

 

Later that night Barbie was giving Jill a breast massage.

"Ahhh. That feels good."

"Thanks Jill. Might if I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"What did you mean, when you said you blessed Cindy?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"She has the power to grow up to 70 feet in height without the use of FemaleGrow. Only she doesn't know it yet. She also doesn't realize that she'll probably play a role in the destruction of her world.

 

The end for now

 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1473