Having Susan by Mr_G
Summary: Susan Drew is cursed by a super witch. Every night her height is cut in half.
Categories: Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11100 Read: 45100 Published: December 29 2009 Updated: December 29 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

7. Chapter 7 by Mr_G

8. Chapter 8 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: while this is a SW story. I feel it may be of interest to GTS fans.

 Having Susan 

Chapter one

 

Susan Drew looked in the bedroom mirror and liked what she saw. She was a 27-year-old brunette, with a good job and a boyfriend. Susan was also six feet tall, but dreamed of being taller. She loved stories like 'Doubling Sally'.

 

"Susan are you ready to go?" Betty Howard asked. Betty was Susan's best friend. She was a 5'9" blond.

"Ready, so where do you want to go?" Susan asked.

"I thought it would be fun to get our fortune told." Betty replied.

"You don't really believe that stuff do you?"

"Why not? They're this new place in town run by Catherine the super witch. She claims to be never wrong."

"Never wrong! That's a joke. Where's this Catherine?"

"She has a tent in the fair grounds." Betty replied.

"Let's go to her. I want to put her to the test."

 

The outside of Catherine's tent did not impress Susan. But Catherine herself impressed her. Catherine was a redhead with green eyes and an inch taller than Susan.

"To get your future told its five bucks each." She told them.

"I heard you're never wrong." Susan said.

'That's right." Catherine replied.

"That's a neat feat since the future doesn't really exist."

"It does exist. My magic shows the future that will happen."

"How? Using that crystal ball on the table? "Susan asked.

"Susan there's no need to be so rude." Betty warned.

"I would be careful if I were you. My powers go far beyond revealing the secrets of time. After all I am a super witch."

"More like super dud. Do you really expect me to believe that you have real magic powers? I dare you to do your worst to me."

"Very well. I cruse you to become a halving woman. Every night starting tomorrow night, your height will be cut in half."

"Yeah right."

"I mean no disrespect. But that is hard to believe."

"It will happen. You'll see your friend dwindle until she's just a speck in the palm of your hand."

"Come on Betty, let's leave this fruitcake."

"You'll be more respectful. Once you have been cut down to size." Catherine called after her.

 

The next day was just like any other day for Susan. The only difference was that she had a date with Mark Macdonald that night. Mark was the same height as Susan. He had brown hair and Susan considered him handsome.

"What a lovely sunset." Mark commented.

"Yes it is. Do you feel a chill in the air?" Susan asked.

"Want me to warm you up?"

"I'm serious. I feel funny." Susan then looked up into Mark's eyes. Then she realized that she shouldn't have to look up to see Mark's eyes. Then she noticed that everything was getting bigger.

"I'm shrinking." Susan cried.

"Nonsense people don't shrink." Then he realized that Susan was now a lot shorter than he was.

 

Susan stopped shrinking when she reached the three-foot mark. She looked up at Mark, who now appeared to be a 12-foot giant to her, a speechless giant.

"Say something Mark."

"Um, wonder why your clothes shrank with you?"

Susan then realized that her bra, top, jeans and sneakers fit as well as ever.

"I don't know. Maybe it's part of the curse."

"What curse?"

"Last night, Betty talked me into seeing a witch called Catherine. I told her that she didn't have any real magic powers. So she cursed me. Said I would become a halving woman. That every night my height would be cut in half."

"Whoa.  Sounds like she's a real witch. Maybe you should go to her and say you're sorry for doubting her powers."

 

Instead of replying to Mark, Susan pinched herself.

"OW! Damm this isn't a dream. I refuse to go to Catherine."

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Mark asked.

"Call a doctor who does house calls?" Susan suggested hopefully.

"You know such doctors don't exist around here. And it would take days to get an appointment to see a Family doctor. I guess that leaves the emergency room at the hospital."

"I'm not sure I would want to go there. I want few people as possible knowing about my condition."

 

Then they heard a knock on the door.

 

"Who can that be?" Susan asked.

 

"You weren't excepting anyone else?"

 

"No. Will you answer it for me Mark?"

 

Sighing Mark went to answer the door. Standing there was a tall redhead dressed in doctor white.

 

"Hello Mark. I understand Susan is looking for a doctor."

 

"Um, Yes. But how do you know that. And how did you know my name?"

 

"I have my ways. Now stand aside."

 

Despite Mark's protests the redhead pushed her way into the house.

 

"What's seams to be the trouble?" She asked Susan.

 

"You! You shrunk me. That's the trouble."

 

"My dear Susan, you have barely begun to shrink. You're going to be a lot smaller before you stop shrinking."

 

"You're Catherine?" Mark asked.

 

"Correct mortal." Catherine then lifted Susan off the floor.

 

"Other than having a too big ego and the wrong attitude, she's in perfect health. As an act of generosity she will stay that way as long as she's in a shrunken state. Also as an act of kindness, the clothes Susan is wearing right now will shrink with her."

 

"What about my other clothes?" Susan asked.

 

“They will remain much too large for you." Catherine replied.

 

"What give you the right to shrink my girlfriend?" Mark asked.

 

"I'm a super witch I can treat mortals any way I please. Challenge me again, and I'll shrink you so small that you won't be visible without a microscope. "Catherine threatened.

 

"Gulp. Can you really do that?" Mark asked.

 

Mark then found himself shrinking rapidly.  He was soon too small for Susan to see.

 

"How small is he?"

 

"Small enough that he's running from dust mites that tower over him."

 

"Please bring him back."

 

A rapidly growing Mark then appeared. He seamed scared out of his wits.

 

"Are you ok Mark?" Susan asked once Mark reached normal size.

 

"Do I look ok? Do you have any idea how many dust mites there is on this carpet, not to mention the germs. At least I think they were germs. I'm sorry Susan, but you're on your own on this one."

 

He then ran out of the apartment.

 

"Great! There's goes my boyfriend."

 

"He's a loser. But don't worry I predict Betty will remain your friend. I will keep an eye on you."

 

Catherine then disappeared from sight.

 

Susan then went to the phone. Thankful she could still reach it. Then she called Betty.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Betty, Its me Susan."

 

"I thought you had a date with Mark."

 

"He ran out on me. He and Catherine had a fight and you can guess who won."

 

"Catherine went to your apartment?"

 

"Yes. Please come over, I'm three feet tall, and I'm scared."

 

"Ok, Ok I'll be right over."

 

 

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter 2

 

True to her word, Betty showed up a half-hour later. She was amazed to see a half size Susan.

 

"Wow! She really did curse you. Care to tell me, exactly what happened?"

 

Susan then told Betty everything that happened that evening.

 

"What I'm I going to do?" Susan wailed.

 

'Try to cope and plan for your shrinking."

 

"How does one plan to be shrunk?"

 

"What I mean is, we can calculate your future height. Your height will be cut in half each night right."

 

"Unfortunately. Right."

 

"That's means that you'll shrink to one quarter of original height tomorrow night. And half of that the night after that. Do you have paper and a calculator lying around somewhere? I want to work out a time table for your shrinkage."

 

"In the desk by my bed. I'm not sure I want to know."

 

"We'll I do. It’s clear to me that I'll end up taking care of you. And want to be as prepared as possible."

 

"Take care of me? I'm not helpless."

 

"Yet! Will you be able to say that when your doll sized? Bug sized?"

 

Susan sprits sank. She didn't think of that."

 

"Sigh! Let’s do it."

 

They then produced the following table.

 

Date    height

May 5    1/2         3 feet

May 6    1/4         1.5 feet (18 inches)

May 7    1/8         nine inches

May 8    1/16       4.5 inches

May 9    1/32       2.25 inches

May 10 1/64        1.125 inches

May 11 1/128      0.5625 inches

May 12 1/256       0.28125 inches

May 13  1/512        0.14 inches

May 14  1/1024 0.07 inches

 

"Think that’s small enough. I can't imagine myself shrinking to less than a tenth of an inch tall."

"I’m just trying to figure out the worst case scenario. Hopefully you won't shrink to a fraction of an inch tall."

"I hope so to." But deep down Susan had a feeling she would get that small.

 

"Were going to have to decide if you're going to move in with me or I'm going to move in to your apartment."

"Don't you have a cat?"

"Shoot! I forgot about Fluffy. Guess that rules out my apartment."

"I don't want to leave my apartment."

"Fine. Guess, I'll move in. If you get as tiny as I fear. You're going to need a full size person around."

 

At first when Susan woke up, she thought that the events of the night before were a nightmare. But she soon realized she realized she really was shrunk. Then she realized that she was supposed to go to work that morning.

 

"What on earth I'm I going to tell my boss?" She cried. In then end she decided to call in sick.

 

"You chose now to get sick?" her boss, a Mr. Simpson asked for the phone.

"I didn't plan this believe me."

"I admit you don't quite sound yourself. And lying about being sick isn't like you. Take it easy and come back to work as soon as you're back to normal."

"Will do Mr. Simpson." Susan wondered what he would think if he realized she had shrunk but she dared not tell him.

 

"Now What?" Susan wondered.  Betty was busy arranging time off work and arranging for someone to take care of her cat. It would be evening before she could move in the apartment.

 

Susan then decided to surf the net. She figured that in a few days she'll be too small to operate the computer on her own, so she decided to take advantage of her relatively large size.

 

She did a search on shrunken women and shrinking and was surprised at what she found. There were all kinds of sites featuring shrunken women, called SW for short. Susan quickly discovered that giantesses and shrunken men were also common. She decided to consternate on the SW sites, looking for practical advice on how to cope with being small.

 

Susan soon realized that the stuff posted on the web was pure fantasy, although some of the stories looked interesting. Then she discovered the message boards. She decided to risk making a post.  Calling herself 'Shrinking girl', Susan briefly told them what happened to her and asked for advise for what to do next.

 

It was suppertime when Betty returned. And she came bearing gifts. There were bags of doll clothes and other stuff. And Betty had brought a fancy dollhouse with her.

 

"I'm not that small yet." Susan complained.

 

"But you will be. Tell me what did you do all day?"

 

"Well after I called in sick and went on the net. To my surprise there was all kinds of shrunken women sites out there."

 

"Really? Were they of any help?"

 

"Not so far.  I did leave a message at a shrunken woman message board. Hopefully I'll get an answer."

 

"Interesting, you're going to have to show me some of these sites after supper."

 

There was something in Betty's tone that Susan didn't like.

 

After supper they went on line together. Time passed, the sun set and a chill came over Susan.

"It's happening again." Susan cried.

Betty watched as Susan shrank getting smaller and smaller until she was only 18 inches tall.

 

Susan was dismayed how large everything looked. Even the chair she was sitting on seamed dangerously high off the ground. Seeing her friend as a 23-foot giantess didn't reassure her.

 

"Need help getting off the chair?" Betty asked.

 

"No thank you. I can manage." Susan replied.

 

Manage she did, although it was a big drop to her. Standing on the floor, she could barely see over the top of the seat of the chair.

 

Sighing, she decided to use the washroom. To her dismay the doorknob for the bathroom door was now over her head.

 

"Darn it, I could reach this just a few minutes ago."

 

"Need some help?" Betty asked. Before Susan could answer she opened the door.

 

"I can answer the call of nature without your help."

 

"Oh really! Think you can use the toilet by yourself? What about the sink?"

 

"It's high, but I think I can manage."

 

"Maybe you can, but what about tomorrow night when you only half your current height?" Betty asked.

 

"I'll use ladders." Susan replied. "I’ll have ladders in the bathroom. I’ll have ladders in the kitchen, ladders everywhere."

"Ok! But you’re a bit small to use a normal sized ladder. Think you can build one on your own?"

Susan shook her head.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter 3

 

"And in this corner we have the incredible shrinking Susan."

Susan found herself on a tabletop surrounded by curious people. She estimated her height at nine inches. Worse she was getting smaller.

"I'm not a freak show attraction." Susan cried. But the people just laughed at her.

"How small will she get? Place your bets now."

"You're betting on my shrinking?"

"Bet's R Us places bets on everything and everyone." The crowd replied. They then placed her next to a ruler. Susan noticed she was eye level with the three-inch mark. As she watched, the two-inch mark went past her eyes, the one-inch level, then the half-inch level, the quarter inch level, the one-eighth inch level. She was so small that the giants' laughter was causing her to shake. 

 

"Wake up your having a nightmare."

Susan then opened her eyes. Betty was shaking her.

"Must you shake me like that?"

"I hate to see a sexy, um I mean a dear friend like you suffer." Betty replied.

"That does it I'm going online to see if I got some useful advice."

"Don't you want some breakfast?"

"Maybe an apple or banana. Too bad I can't have growth potion for breakfast."

"Yeah FemaleGrow for breakfast."

"What's FemaleGrow?" Susan asked.

"It's a growth potion that only works on women. Read about it in the Gender war stories online. It doesn't really exist." Betty replied.

"That's too bad. I could really use some."

 

With Betty standing behind her, Susan surfed the net.

"Traveling in the Maritimes? Make Coastal Inns your hotel of choice. Visit us online at http://www.coastalinns.com"

"Darn pop up ad. Die!" Susan cried.

"Personally I like Coastal Inns. I have happy memories of Coastal Inn Fort Howe Hotel in Saint John, New Brunswick." Betty commented.

"Let's stick to business. Ah here are some comments to my query. One guy suggests using different sizes of netting and cutting it into strips to make ladders."

"Sounds like a good idea to me."

"Apparently some people think I'm joking, another guy writes. "Glad to see another girl on the board. I’m looking forward to more of your story."

" An SW writes "Why not try Sizechanger for hire" or making a wish at the Wishbone restaurant?" I would if I knew how to contact them as for Wishbone isn't that a legend?" Susan asked.

"How should I know?" Betty replied. "How about this? This guy suggests you find work as a table top dancer."

"Is there really such a thing?" Susan asked. "I rather die than place myself at the mercy of a room full of strange guys."

"I can't blame you there." Betty commented. " Here's some good advise, go to Catherine and beg for forgiveness."

"Me beg? Never!" Susan cried.

"Brave words from a woman who is only 18 inches tall and getting smaller ever day. Face it your becoming helpless."

"I'm not helpless."

Betty then picked Susan off the chair and held her tight.

"Try to break my grip on you." Susan tried but found that Betty was stronger than her. She thought about biting Betty but couldn't bring herself to bite her best friend.

"All right you win. Please put me down." Betty then gently placed Susan on the floor.

"Sigh!  Please take me to the fair grounds."

 

Went they got to the fair grounds, they were surprised to see the tent gone.

"What the? Where did she go?" Susan asked.

"Hmm. There's a note tied to a pole."

"What does it say?"

"It's says that she's gone away and not to try to find her. And you have a lot more shrinking to do." Betty replied.

"Sigh! Guess the Sizechangers or the Wishbone restaurant are my only hope."

"Considering we don't know how to find either that's no hope. Let's go home. We got ladders to construct."

"Good idea. I feel like people are staring at me."

"They are! It's not every day they see a woman your size."

"Get me out of here before I'm drafted into the freak show."

 

They spent the afternoon making ladders. By suppertime their where ladders all over the house.

"Whew! That was hard work. But at least I can now reach everything." Susan explained.

"Look at the time. I'll order a medium pizza."

"Don't you mean pizza's?"

"I don't need a whole pizza. And your shrunken tummy can't handle a whole pizza."

"You don't have to rub in it. I hate being reminded how small I am."

"That's reminds me. You should be able to fit in the dollhouse shortly."

 

After eating a slice of pizza, Susan went back on line to search for information on the wishbone restaurant and Sizechanger for Hire. She was so engaged in the search that she didn't notice the sun had set until she began to shrink.

"Oh no! Not again." She cried as she shrank from 18 inches to 9 inches in height. To her dismay everything was now eight times bigger than normal. Even her computer towered over her. She was even smaller than the monitor now and she found the keys and mouse harder to use. Then a shadow fell over her.

"You look like the 50 foot woman." Susan told Betty.

"Actually I should appear 46 feet tall to you." Betty replied. "Having any luck?"

"Some. I think I found the phone number for Sizechanger for Hire. Want to get me the phone?"

"All right! Need helping dialling?"

"Think I can manage." Susan replied. With some effort she managed to phone Sizechanger for hire."

Max: "Sizechanger for Hire. Max speaking, how can I help you?"

Susan: "I was cursed by Catherine the Super witch. Every night my height is cut in half. I want to be six feet tall again. Can you help me?"

Max: "You must be the Susan, Katherine was talking about. She told us to have nothing to do with you."

Susan: "What!"

Max: "Sucks to be you don’t it? Personally I think your getting what you deserve."

Tracey: "Don't listen to Max. Most of us feel sorry for you. Unfortunately Katherine is a very powerful witch. She is too powerful for us Sizechangers to fight."

Susan: "Who are you?"

Tracey: "My name is Tracey. If I could restore your size I would. I would even wave our fees. "

Susan: "You charge fees?"

Max: "Did you think our services were free? We're a business, of course we charge fees you moron."

Tracey: "No need to be rude. Wish we could help. But Katherine told us not to help you or offer our serves to Betty."

Susan: "Then I'm screwed."

Tracey: "Not necessarily. I get the impression that she has long term plans for you."

Susan: "Her plans are to make me suffer."  She waited for a reply but Sizechanger for hire had hung up.

"What happened?" Betty asked.

"Katherine had 'a talk' with Sizechanger for hire. Now they refuse to have anything to do with us."

"That sucks."

"You said it. Wonder what else can go wrong?"

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Were you expecting company?" Betty asked.

"Of course not." Susan replied.

Knock, knock.

"Whoever it is refuses to go away. Please answer the door."

"All right! I'll be right back."

 

Betty opened the door and saw a man standing there. He was white with black hair and stood about 5'8". Betty did recognize him.

"Hi Betty, is Susan home? He asked.

"No she isn't Clyde." Betty replied.

"How come her car is in the yard then?"

"She’s not up to taking visitors Clyde."

"We're concerned about her at the office. Say if she's sick why are you here?"

"Her condition is not contagious, but she confined to bed so she needs my help."

"What is her condition?"

"That's none of your business." Betty replied.

"All right. But tell Susan that if she doesn't get in contact with the office soon. She could find herself out of a job."

"She had bigger concerns that her job right now." Betty replied. She slammed the door in his face, before Clyde could protest.

 

"Who was that?" Susan asked.

"Clyde from your office." Betty replied. "They're wondering what happened to you."

"Great! The last thing I need is them people at work to discover I'm shrinking." Susan commented.

 

Suddenly Betty's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment. Hello?"

"Where are you Betty?"

"Irma? Oh no! I forgot about our date. "

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Susan's place. I'm sorry Irma, but something has come up. I have to cancel."

"Why?"

"Susan needs me."

"And I need you. Let's make it a three some, you me and Susan."

"Really think that's a bad idea."

"Nonsense. Meet you in about 20."

"No! Don't come over here." Betty cried but Irma had already hung up.

 

"Who is Irma?"  Susan asked.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter four

 

"Remember that tall redhead you saw me walking with last week?"

"That 6'4" mountain of a woman with the green eyes and long red hair? I remember I didn't like the way she looked at me."

"Well that's Irene. We have been dating for a couple of weeks."

"I always suspected you have lesbian tendencies but never dreamt you would date another woman."

"Actually I'm bi-sexual. Man I need to hide you." Betty then picked up Susan and carried her to the dollhouse.

"Please get inside for your own safety." Betty ordered. Susan did so, noticing that she didn't even have to duck to get inside. (The house was built for 10-12" dolls)

 

She walked around the interior of the dollhouse. At first glance it looked like a normal house. But all the furniture was plastic and none of the appliances worked. Worse it was dim in the dollhouse. All the light was coming from the windows.

"Got to work on the lighting in this place" Susan muttered. Then she heard movement outside. Risking a glance out the window she saw two women enter the living room. They were deep in conversation.

 

"You shouldn't be here." Betty told Irma.

"Trying to give me orders short stuff?" Irma replied.

"Short stuff? I'm 5'9"" Betty replied.

"You’re short to me. But seriously I can tell you hiding something. And seeing that doll house gives me a hint."

"That doll house isn't mine, it's Susan's."

"Yeah right! I bet you shrunk her and placed her in the dollhouse."

"I would never shrink Susan. She's my best friend."

"I know you Betty. Your like me, you love the idea shrinking people and toying with them."

"We're talking about my friend not someone off the street. And what is that?" Betty was referring to a box shaped device the size of a small cell phone Irma took out of her purse.

"This is a shrunken person detector." Irma replied. "And it's detecting a SW in the dollhouse."

"Oh crap!" Susan cried as Irma removed the roof off the dollhouse.

"Why hello there. You must be Susan." Irma reached in and picked her up. Susan tried to resist, but there was no where to hide.

"Please don't hurt her." Betty begged as Irma brought Susan up to her face.

"Why? You shrunk her. Don't you want her to be your toy?"

"I didn't shrink her. Catherine the super witch did."

Betty then told Irma all about the curse and their failed efforts to lift it.

"It's a shame that your not going to stay at you current size. From the moment I saw you I wanted you inside me."

"How? I don't have a penis." Susan pointed out.

"I mean placing your whole body inside of me." Irma replied.

"NO! Insertion could kill her." Betty cried.

"Relax Betty! I've inserted people as small as five inches and they survived. Besides I want to play with her not kill her. It's time to strip this doll of her clothes."

Irma then proceeds to strip Susan. First her Top is removed, then her Jeans. Susan tries to resist but Irma fingers are too powerful. They then remove her sneakers and finally her bra leaving Susan naked.

"Decisions, decisions, should I play with you in your own home or should I take you to my place?"

"I am not a toy." Susan cried. Irma then squeezed her tight.

"A toy is what you are. And toys have no say in what happens to them." Irma told Susan.

"Where is her bedroom?" Irma asked Betty.

"It's down the hall." Betty replied.

"Aren't you going to. OWW!"

"Toys speak only when spoken to."

"Aren't you being a bit rough?" Betty asked.

"Actually I'm being gentle." Irma replied. "I'm a lot rougher with the people I buy over the inter universe net. If Susan was a little bit smaller I would take her to my place, but she's a little too big for my purse. Besides I want her inside me now."

 

Irma then headed for the bedroom. Then to her dismay, Irma began to strip.

"Please don't do this." Susan begged.

"You’re cute when you beg." Irma then picked up Susan and rammed her inside her feet first.

 

Susan felt she was in hell. It was anything but comfortable being inside Irma. And hearing her moan with pleasure made things worse. After a while she was brought out.

"See she's fine." Irma told Betty.

"Are you all right?" Betty asked.

"Do I look all right?" Susan replied.

"It's quite a feeling having another woman inside you. You should try it."

Susan looked up at Betty. She then realized Betty was naked. Her own best friend won't rape her, would she?

 

to be continued

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter five

 

Susan woke up alone on the bed. At first she didn't know where she was, then the memories of the night before cam flooding back. Then she saw the shadow of Betty.

"Go away!" Susan cried.

"I want to say I'm sorry."

"Sorry! You let her rape me." Susan cried. "Even worse you let her insert me inside you."

"Not willingly." Betty protested. "She's stronger than me."

"But you enjoyed having me inside you."

"Ok! I admit it. It's something I thought about doing. I do find you sexy. And for years I'm dreamt of having sex with tiny people both women and men. For the record I don't believe in raping people. I prefer to have sex with willing partners."

"I trusted you Betty, and you let me down. Where did you meet such a monster anyway?"

"Irma is a first cousin to my boss at work. She showed up one day and asked who I was. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was under her thumb." Betty explained.

"I hate to ask but where is Irma?"

"She said she had to go somewhere but said she'll be back this evening. I recommend that we be elsewhere by then." Betty replied.

"You almost sound afraid of her."

"She does make me nervous. I've been to her house. She got cages full of people she bought from god knows where. Worse after I spoke up for you, I'm not sure she trusts me anymore. I won't be surprised if she arranges to have me shrunk."

"I feel so sorry for you." Susan replied the sarcasm showing in her voice.

"Well here your clothes." Betty then dropped them on the bed besides Susan.

"Ring!"

"That better not be Irma on the phone."

"I'll get it." Betty then got the phone. She returned a moment later with the cordless.

"It's your boss and he wants to talk to you."

"Sigh! Give me that phone."

"Hello!"

"Susan where are you?"

"I'm still at home and no I won't be coming into work today."

"Why not? And what's happened to your voice?"

"You want to know the truth? A witch cursed me and now I'm only nine inches tall. Worse my height gets cut in half every night."

"Of all the excuses that takes the cake. Get to work now or you're fired."

"The jerk!" Susan cried after he hung up." Part of me is tempted to show up at work just to show him that I'm not lying."

"Thought you didn't want your co workers to know what happened to you."

"I don't. On the other hand I don't want to loose my job over this either."

"Can you do your job at your present size?"

"Sigh! No. Give me a coffee, I got a headache."

"One coffee coming up."

Interlude

Irma: "What do you mean you won't do it?"

Sizechanger for hire: "Katherine the super witch told us to have nothing to do with Susan or Betty. Besides it is not wroth the risk." The Sizechangers then hang up.

Irma: "Darn it! Who will shrink Betty for me now?"

Witches: "We can help."

Irma: "Who are you?"

Witch one: "My name is Cindy."

Witch two: "And I'm Tammy Spell."

Together: "We have a gift for you." The super witches then hand Irma a size remote.

Irma: "Ow! Oh is that what I think it is?"

Witches: "You have your very own size remote. Have fun."

Irma: "You bet I will."

End interlude

 

Night found Betty and Susan in a three star hotel room. Susan was watching television when she shrank from nine inches to four and a half inches.

"Man, everything is so big." Susan complained.

"You're so tiny. Notice your getting harder to hear. Hearing you could be a problem as you get smaller." Betty commented.

"That could be the least of my worries. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that your friend Don gives us a discount of the room. But I'm too small to enjoy the facilities. Things like the pool and restaurant."

"The sink or the bathtub can be your pool. As for the restaurant there's room service." Betty pointed out.

"At my size I'm likely to go 'down the drain' literary. Although I could use a bath."

"I'll make sure you don't drown."

"Not sure I trust you."

"Have to trust someone sometime." Betty replied.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Who can that be?" Susan asked.

"It could be Don. He said he might drop in later." Betty replied.

 

Betty then opened the door. To her dismay it wasn't Don at the door."

"Irma!" Betty cried just as Irma aimed the Size Remote at Betty and fired. A red light engulfed Betty and she began to shrink.

 

Betty was stunned. She never dreamt Irma would find them.

"How?" Betty asked as the world grew around her.

"Let's such say two birds told me where you were hiding." Irma replied. "They also gave me this lovely size remote."

Betty stopped shrinking at the five-inch tall mark. Before she even think of running Irma scooped her up.

"Put me down." Betty demanded.

"Now Betty you should know better that to try to give a dominatrix orders. I considered you my friend, a fellow giantess. But after last night, it's became clear to me you’re a SW at heart and not a GTS."

 

Irma then brought her attention on Susan.

"I haven't forgotten about you. You will be my pet and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I rather die than be your pet." Susan replied.

"You’re lucky I do like you. Otherwise I would kill you. I do have a surprise for you." Irma then dug into a bag she was carrying and brought out a naked five-inch tall man. Susan recognized him at once.

"Clyde! Is that you?" Susan asked.

"Unfortunately yes." He replied. "I was at your house trying to see what happened to you when thus Bi.. um I mean goddess shrank me."

"Since I went through a lot of trouble to find you, we should have some fun before we head home." Irma then dumped Betty and Clyde on the bed. Then she reached for Susan.

 

Susan was so scared that she couldn't move. Irma grabbed her easily and dumped her on the bed.

"Since you don't like making love to other women I order you to strip and love you to this SM."

Clyde's eyes lit up at the thought of making love with Susan.

"Don't even think about it." She told him.

"But I'm been waiting years for an opportunity like this." Clyde whined.

 

Suddenly a tall brunette and a tall blond woman appeared in the hotel room. Susan and Betty recognized them.

"You’re Cindy and Tammy Spell." Susan cried.

"Stars of the TV show tease that mortal." Betty added.

"While I'm grateful for the size remote and telling me where Susan was, what are you two doing here?" Irma asked.

"We wanted to check up on you." Cindy replied.

"Is what happening to me part of your show?" Susan asked.

"They have nothing to do with what's happening to you. They have no right to interfere at all." Catherine replied.

"What the? How did you get in here?" Irma asked.

"We were just doing a show on size remotes." Cindy explained. "We wanted to see what would happen if we gave a size remote to a dominatrix."

"We didn't intention to interfere with your mortal. But you must admit that we made things more interesting for her." Tammy added.

"I don't know what's going on. But I get the impression your trying to take my pets away." Irma then fired the size remote at Catherine shrinking her to the size of a doll. Catherine then restored her size with a gesture. Then she sent a fireball to the surprised Irma, causing her to explode in flames. Within seconds all that was left was a dark spot on the floor.

"Give a mortal a size remote and she's thinks she's god." Catherine commented.

"Such much for this show." Tammy commented.

"Agreed, let's destroy the remote and move on." Cindy added.

The remote then explodes. Betty and Clyde then begin to grow reaching normal size in seconds.

"Hey! How come they get restored and I'm still small?" Susan complained.

“They were shrunk by the size remote and you weren't." Catherine explained.

"I'm sorry I insulted you earlier. Please restore me? I'll do anything you ask."

"You’re not small enough yet and you have more lessons to learn." Catherine replied.

"We're curious, what do you have planned for Susan?" Cindy asked.

"That's none of your business. And don't you have business elsewhere?"  Catherine replied. Cindy and Tammy then disappeared from sight.

"Excuse me, but can I have some clothes?" Clyde asked.

"Nah!" Catherine replied before disappearing from sight.

 

Clyde then looked at Betty with lust in his eyes.

"Don't even think about it." Betty told him.

"But I can't go anywhere without clothes." Clyde whined.

"So use a towel. The truth is I don't find you attractive in any way. Besides I thought you wanted to make love to Susan."

Clyde looked down at Susan and replied.

"She not as attractive when she's so much smaller than me."

"Not sure I should be insulted or relieved." Susan commented.

"You know there are all kinds of speculation on what happened to you at the office. Yet no one as guessed the truth."

"Please don't tell them." Susan begged.

"Why not? They probably won't believe it." Clyde replied. He then wrapped a towel around himself and left.

"He's going to tell everyone at work. I just know it."

"Hopefully no one will believe him."

"I hope your right Betty. Catherine said I'm not small enough. How small does she want me?"

 "I'm afraid we're going to find out."

 

The next day Clyde told everyone in the office what happened to him and that Susan was shrunk. He was met with disbelief and laughter from almost everyone. But two people believed him including his boss, who questioned Clyde further. The other was a secretary who began to dream of revenge against Susan.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 6 by Mr_G
Chapter six

 

With Irma dead, Susan and Betty returned to Susan's apartment. After they unpacked Susan asked to go outside on the deck. (Her apartment was on the outside of the building)

"I'm tried of being indoors all the time." She whined.

"Bad idea." Betty replied.

"Why? There are no cats or dogs near by and I'm still big enough to handle insects."

"What about birds?"

"What about them? I'm not a worm. They won't eat me."

"You have never seen the Movie "revenge of the Birds" have you?"

"I never heard of it."

"In the move an experiment goes terribly wrong and every mammal in the world is shrunk to a tiny size. In the case of people the average size is two inches. Anyway all over the world birds of almost every species attack and eats humans. Within hours millions of people are bird feed."

"While that sounds like a really scary move I doubt the birds around here would eat me."

"All right. I'll take you to the deck."

 

Susan used to think her deck was small but now it seamed huge.

"Don't know what you're worried about Betty."

Just then a big crow flew by. It eyed Susan and then made a dive for her. Betty managed to get her out of the way just in time.

"Shoo!" Betty cried at the crow. Seeing it would have to fight for its meal, the crow flew away.

"Sigh! Take me inside. My own deck isn't safe anymore."

 

The rest of the day passed without incident. Then shortly after supper there was a knock on the door.

"Who can that be?" Susan wondered.

"I don't know, but I'll find out."

Betty opened the door and found a short Asian woman standing there.

"Can I help you?" Betty asked.

"I heard that Susan got shrunk by a witch."

"Um how did you know? And who are you?"

"My name is Nancy. As for how I know, Clyde told the whole office. I wanted to see her for myself."

"Just a second, I'll see if she's wants to see you."

"She says her name is Nancy, Claims she works in the same office as you."

"The only Nancy I know is the short secretary at work. Why would she want to see me?" Susan asked.

"To confirm that I'm no longer the shortest girl in the office." Nancy replied.

Susan knew that Nancy was barely five feet tall. Yet she looked 80 feet tall. Then an all too familiar feeling came over her and Nancy and everything else started to grow.

"What's happening to her?" Nancy asked.

"Every night her height gets cut in half." Betty explained.

"You mean she's getting even smaller?" Nancy cried out in delight.

Susan had now stopped shrinking. She was only two and quarter inches tall. Nancy now appeared to be a 160-foot giantess to her.

"Glad to see you’re enjoying this." Susan replied.

"This is even better than I planned. For years you made me feel tiny. You mocked my short stature. Now it's pay back time."

"Now wait just a minute. Susan's my friend. I won't let you hurt her." Betty told Nancy. Nancy then brought out a gun from her purse and pointed it at Betty.

"Try to stop me and I will kill you."  She told Betty. Nancy then brought a jar out of her purse and placed it on it side on the floor.

"Get In the jar." Nancy ordered Susan.

"No way." Susan replied.

"If you don't I'll shoot the blond bimbo."

With a heavy heart Nancy got in the jar. Nancy then placed a lid on the jar and placed her in her purse.

"You're not going to get away with this." Betty warned Susan.

"What are you going to tell the cops?" Nancy replied. "But to be sure you don't try to follow me." Nancy then brought out a can of mace and sprayed Betty in the face.

"Awk! My eyes." Betty cried.

Nancy then calmly walked out of the apartment.

 

"I can't believe I'm stuck in a jam jar." Susan muttered to herself. She knew it was a jam jar because of the strong smell of strawberry jam. She also knew she was in a car going somewhere. After what seamed like forever, she heard Nancy talking to a man. She could have sworn she heard the man's voice before. Then she felt the jar being lifted from the purse. Then the cover was removed, but the jar was kept upright so escape wasn't easy.

"Susan I want you meet my husband."

To her surprise Nancy's husband was white. Then she recognized him.

"Bob Donald?" Susan asked.

 "I'm I too short for you now?" He asked.

"You two have met?" Nancy asked.

"We meet through a dating service about five years ago." Bob replied. "After a few dates, she told me to get lost. She was embarrassed to be seen with a man ten inches shorter than her."

"What I told you was find someone closer to your own height. Never dreamt you would merry a Japanese girl."

"Why not?" Bob replied. "We love each other."

"What are you two going to do to me?" Susan asked.

"I'm not going to do anything. Except say that you deserved to be cut down in size and I won't care if Nancy flushed you down the toilet."

"But that would be murder."

"Who would ever know?" Nancy replied. "But I have other plans for you. Before the night is out you are going to regret calling me short and laughing at petite women."

 

The first of Nancy plans involved Barbie doll clothes. She made Susan strip which Susan did without resistance. Then ordered her to put on the doll clothes. But being made for a 10 inches doll they were way too big for Susan to wear.

"Look at that. Even Barbie's clothes are too big for you."

Then she made Susan stand next to a Barbie doll. To her embarrassment she only came up to the doll's knees. Then she noticed Nancy taking pictures with a digital camera.

"What's with the camera?" Susan asked.

"I'm going to post pictures of you on the net." Nancy replied. "Thousands of people will discover just how weak and helpless you are."

"No, I don't want people to know I've shrunk." Susan cried.

 

Ding, dong.

"That must be my friends. Answer the door honey. And remember you can look but not touch."

"There goes my plans for an affair." Bob replied in jest.

"I mean it Bob. Touch any member of the 'Petite club' other than myself and I'll have you shrunk to the size of a mouse."

"Petite Club?" Susan asked.

"It's a club I belong to. Full of vertically challenged women." Nancy replied.

 

Six women entered the house. Two were Japanese, two were Chinese, one was Korean and one was red headed Irish girl.  All of them were between 4'8" and 5'3" in height.

 

"Thanks for coming ladies."

"What the big surprise?" One of the Japanese girls asked in Japanese.

"Actually it's a little surprise. Here she is."

Nancy then shows Susan to the girls.

"This is Susan. Last week she was a tall 6', 180 cm, now she's a mere 2 and quarter inches tall or if you prefer metric 5.625 cm tall."

"I know you. You shop at the store where I work." The redhead cried,

"Nice to see you Molly."

"Don't try to be nice to me witch. You always made me feel like a little kid."

"Anyone one else met Susan before?" Nancy asked.

"I have." The Korean girl replied. "She thought I was Japanese because I'm Asian and only 4'9" In her racist mind all Asians are either Japanese or Chinese and tiny in statue."

"Asian women especially Japanese do tend to be short." Susan replied.

"You're going to pay for that remark." One of the Japanese women warned Susan.

"I hate to interrupt. But I thought we decided against shrinking tall women." A Chinese girl asked.

"I didn't shrink her. A witch called Catherine did." Nancy replied.

"You better not harm me. Or you'll suffer the same fate as Irma." Susan warned.

"What happened to Irma?" Molly asked.

"Catherine killed her because she was under the influence of other super witches. That's the impression I got from Clyde." Nancy replied. "The bottom line is Catherine has no beef against me. As for Betty, there no way the blond bimbo can find you." Nancy then faced the club.

"Before we start the fun, remember I want to keep Susan alive and intact. I want to bring her to work with me tomorrow."

"No, anything but that." Susan cried.

 

The rest of the night was a blur to Susan. She vaguely recalled being placed in the months of some of the women. And being forced to paint the toenails of one of the women. (Susan couldn't remember whom). She also recalled being tossed around by several of the women. And eventually ended up in the tub with a Chinese girl she didn't know. Being used as a bath toy was the last thing she remembered. The next morning Susan woke up in the jam jar with her clothes no where in sight.

 

Nancy hummed as she entered the office. She had Susan in her purse. Once she got to her desk she took out the jar and placed it on her desk.

"Good you’re awake."

"Don't place me here where everyone can see me." Susan begged.

"Why Susan, you're going to become office property."

"What!"

Nancy then got on the intercom.

"Attention staff. This is Nancy with an important announcement. I have Susan at my desk. She has been shrunk to two and a quarter inches in height. If you wish to play with her come to my desk. "

A few curious staff members then come up to Nancy's desk.

"Whoa! Clyde was telling the truth you really have shrunk." A man called Arnold commented.

"Personally I find she looks cute." A girl named Cindy Commented. "Can I borrow her awhile?" She asked.

"No you can't." a man replied.

"Why not Mr. Simpson?" Cindy asked.

"Because I'm taking her." Simpson replied.

Nancy then handed Susan over to her boss.

 

Once inside the office Simpson took Susan out of the jar and placed her on his desk.

"Clyde told me some of the story. But I want to her what happened to you from your own lips."

She then gave the short version of what happened to her. She noticed that Mr. Simpson never shown any signs of disbelief at her story.

"Sounds like you been through a lot."

"I have Mr. Simpson. I must say you’re accepting this a lot easier than I though you would."

Mr. Simpson blushed, the he said.

"Can you keep a secret?"

Susan nodded.

"I've dealt with SW before. I actually own a couple of SW. Bought them off the inter universe net.  I keep in a special room in my house."

"What! How dare you treat women like property?"

"Would you prefer the term guardian? They're from an alternate world and I don't have the means to send them back to their home earth even if I knew where it was."

"You could call Sizechanger for Hire and have them restored to human size."

"Sizechangers are expensive. Besides I find they look cute at six inches tall."

"So you’re going to make me pet number three?" Susan asked.

"I've thought about it, but no. For one thing its clear Catherine has plans for you and I've learned not to mess with super witches. Besides what's the point of having a pet that keeps getting smaller and smaller?"

Suddenly the intercom buzzed.

"Yes?"

"There a woman here calling her self Betty. She claims she's a close friend and guardian of Susan and that Nancy stole her."

"Send Betty to me Mary."

 

Betty was overjoyed to see Susan again.

"Susan!" Betty cried causing Susan to cover her ears.

"Sorry it's just that I never thought I would see you again."

"So you’re Betty. I'm Mr. Simpson, her boss."

"Nice meeting you sir. Wish I could say the same for your secretary."

"Yes Susan was telling me about Nancy. Never knew she had a gun. I'll have a talk with her."

"If I had my way I would shrink her." Betty remarked.

"Don't give him ideas."

"What are you talking about?" Betty asked Susan.

"Never mind, just get me out of here." Susan replied.

 

One of the first things Susan asked for she got home was some clothes.

"What happened to the ones that were shrinking with you?" Betty asked.

"Nancy made me strip and they must be at her place somewhere."

"What did Nancy do to you anyway?"

"It wasn't just Nancy. There was a whole gang called the petite club." Susan then started shivering in fear.

"It's ok, they can't hurt you anymore." Betty then gently stroked Susan.

"Thanks, do we have anything that will fit me?"

"The smallest clothes I bought are made for a three inch doll." Betty replied. "Wonder if Sizechanger for Hire can shrink some clothes for you."

"But they said can't help us."

"Have any other ideas?"

"Search the net for clues for Wishbone's location." Susan replied.

"I'll call Sizechanger for Hire. Maybe I'll have better luck than you."

 

Tracey: "Sizechanger for hire. How can I help you?"

Betty: "I was wondering if you shrink clothes small enough that they would fit a 2.25 inch tall women."

Tracey: "This wouldn't happen to be for Susan would it?"

Betty: "How did you know?"

Tracey: "We have caller id.  Susan is causing a lot of fuss. Nancy nearly exploded when we told her that we won't shrink you."

Betty: "Nancy wants me shrunk?"

Tracey: "She's quite upset with you. Then Mr. Simpson showed up asking how much it would cost to shrink Nancy. Currently the petite club and Mr. Simpson are in a bidding war, whoever loses will get shrunk. As for Susan, I'll try to sneak some shrunken clothes to her."

Betty: "Thank you."

 

"How did it go?" Susan asked.

"Tracey is going to try to sneak some clothes to you." Betty replied.

"Good. In the meantime can I have something to eat? I haven't eaten since supper."

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 7 by Mr_G
Chapter seven 

After getting a bite to eat, Susan asked Betty to boot up the computer.

"Want to see what's happening on the SW message board." Susan replied when Betty asked why.

 

When visiting Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia why not visit the Sou'wester restaurant & gift shop? Visit us in person or online at http://www.peggys-cove.com

"Darn pop up ad. Don't they realize I would become Sea gull food if I tried visiting Peggy's Cove? And the lobsters would eat me instead of the other way around."

"Think the ad is aimed at normal sized people." Betty pointed out.

 

To her disappointment there were no new messages to her original query. But was surprised to see a couple of posts called Susan pics. She asked Betty to click on it. To her horror the pictures were of her. About a dozen photo's in all. Some showed her being 'sucked on." Others showed her in the 'way too big" doll clothes, while still other showed her painting toenails.

"I didn't realize the petite club had a camera." Betty commented.

"Nancy mentioned she was posting pictures of me on the net."

"Judging from these thumbnails they were very imaginative. Did they really suck on you?"

"I rather not talk about it. And I prefer you not to look at those."

"All right, I'll turn the computer off."

"No! Want to do one last search for the Wishbone restaurant."

"Think that's a waste of time, but all right."

 

But to Betty's surprise they found the Wishbone restaurant homepage after an hour's search.

"It really does exist." Susan cried.

"This may be a fake web page." Betty cautioned.

"I don't think so. Look there's a Wishbone locator link. Click on it."

Betty clicked on it.

"If I read this right not only is the Wishbone restaurant on the other side of the country it's in another universe as well."

"That's the way I read that as well. Sigh! Take me to the dollhouse. This computer reminds me how small I am.

 

Susan walked through the dollhouse. She fell she was in a home for 30-foot giants.

"I'm getting too small for a doll house." Susan thought to herself. She had shrunk to the point where just getting on the bed (in the dollhouse) was a challenge.

"What's going to happen when I shrink to half this size tonight?" Susan wondered. "Will I need ladders in here too?"

 

Suddenly a six-inch tall brunette appeared beside her.

"What the? Who are you?" Susan asked.

"My name is Sara Cole." The brunette replied. "I'm a mini goddess and a friend of Tracey. I got some clothes for you."

A T-shirt, bra and Jeans then appeared in Sara's hands.

"How did you do that?" Susan asked.

"All mini goddesses have magic powers." Sara replied. "These clothes are made of a special material that will shrink with you."

"Can you make me grow?" Susan asked.

"I could but Catherine would just shrink you again." Sara replied.

(Author note: Sara is referring to her size changing gun.)

"I take it making a wish at Wishbone is out of the question.'

"She told me to tell you not to even think about it."

"Nuts! I envy you."

"Oh why?" Sara asked.

"You’re not helpless like me. You can go anywhere and do anything you want."

"Actually I envy you. Catherine gave me the impression that you'll be restored some day. I'll be six inches tall forever with zero hope of ever being human size again."

"In case you haven't noticed I'm still shrinking. I'll be running from ants soon."

"You still have hope of being human sized again. Anyway I got business elsewhere. Goodbye and good luck" Sara then disappeared from sight, leaving the clothes behind her.

"Still say it better to be a mini goddess than a mortal SW." Susan muttered to herself as she put on the clothes.

 

"Where did you get those clothes?" Betty asked when Susan emerged from the dollhouse.

"A mini goddess gave them to me. She claims they will shrink with me." Susan replied.

"I thought they were a myth. But I'm not surprised their real." Betty commented.

"Wonder if the clothes really will shrink with me."

"We'll find out soon enough."

 

Night came while Susan was watching television. The very familiar feeling came over her and her height was cut in half.

"They shrank with me." Susan cried.

"What was that? I can't make out what you're saying."

"You can't hear me?" Susan asked.

"Climb on to my hand I'll take you to my ear."

 

Susan then climbed onto the huge (to her) hand. Betty then brought Susan to her ear.

'Now what were you saying?"

"I said my clothes shrank with me. But we now have a bigger problem. You can't hear me."

"I could tell you were talking, but I couldn't make out the words. I can hear you now."

"What I'm going to do? I can't stay by you ears all day."

"At this rate in another night I'll be able to enter your ears."

"Don't think I like that idea." Betty replied. "How about you live in an earring?"

"You got to be kidding."

"Why not? You'll always be within earshot and you'll be safe from any wildlife. While you are a bit big for an earring now that will change in a night or two."

"Guess I'll have to get used to being out of your earshot."

"Suit yourself. But I would give the earring idea some thought if I were you."

 

Susan was surprised to find herself in a house, a real house. But she noticed something was wrong. Everything was nailed down and why was the house shaking. Then Susan noticed the man.

"Who are you?" Susan asked.

"My name is Tom Keats. Who are you and how did you get in this earring?"

"My name is Susan, what do you mean earring?"

"Didn't Rita Size shrink you and place you here?"

"Who?" Susan asked. Then she looked out the window and gasped. She was looking at a huge female head.

"How small are we?" Susan asked.

"The house is an inch tall. You do the math." Tom replied.

"I refuse to accept this." Susan cried as she ran out the door. She then found herself in a cell. Looking out through the bars she saw that everything was huge and that she was in an earring that was literately a prison.

"No!" Susan cried. Then she woke up from her nightmare.

 

Susan looked around her oversized dollhouse. At 1.125 inches tall even the dollhouse was huge to her. She jumped off the doll bed. It was twice her height off the ground, but she landed unhurt.

 

Susan then drank from the thimble of water she had dragged into the dollhouse the night before.

"Wish it was coffee." Susan muttered.

 

Walking out the dollhouse she soon realized it was early morning. The first light of dawn was coming into the apartment. Susan took a few steps from the dollhouse before she saw it. It was an ant. It appeared to be the size of a large lobster to Susan.  She found it looked ugly. And she noticed it had no fear of her. Instead it seamed to be sizing her up.

"Go way!" she told the ant.

 

Then Betty came into the room. To Susan she was a towering mega giantess. She noticed the ant moved off as Susan approached.

"Hey Betty. I'm down here." Susan cried. But Betty didn't hear her. Susan had to run for her life as Betty walked right by her and went straight to the dollhouse.

"Are you awake?" Betty asked thinking Susan was still in the doll house.

Wanting to get her attention, Susan ran toward Betty and jumped on her foot. Then she started climbing her leg. Betty felt something climbing her leg, she was about to smack it. When she noticed it was Susan. She then gently picked up Susan and brought her to her face.

"What were you doing on my leg?" Betty asked.

"Getting your attention." Susan replied.

"And I hoping it was a sign you wanted to explore my body."

"In you dreams Betty." Susan then told her about her nightmare and the ant.

"Surprised there are any bugs in this apartment." Betty commented.

"They stayed away from us before. But they're no longer afraid of me."

"All the more reason for you to move into an earring. Even your own apartment isn't safe anymore."

Before Susan could reply, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that." Betty then stuffed Susan into her bra.

 

Betty found Mark standing at the door.

"Long time no see Mark."

"Hi Betty, is Susan home?"

"She's in my bra." Betty then fished Susan out of her bra. Mark's eyes went wide at the sight of her.

"She's so small." He cried.

"Thanks for rubbing it in."

"I was hoping you had been restored by now. I got to go." Mark then started to run away, bumping into Cindy in the process.

"Betty isn't it? I'm Cindy from Susan's office."

"What do you want?" Betty asked.

"I was wondering if I could borrow Susan for a while."

"I don't think so." Betty replied.

Cindy then noticed Susan.

"She's even smaller than she was before. She's too small to be a toy." Cindy then walked off pouting all the way.

 

"Why doesn't anyone threat me with respect?" Susan cried after Betty brought her back inside.

"Hard to respect someone smaller than a mouse."  Betty replied. "But don't worry I still love you."

Betty then carried Susan to the bedroom.

"Sure you don't want to explore my body?"

"Sorry Betty. I'm straight. But I do have an idea. Instead of carrying me around in you hand. Why not place me on your shoulder?"

"What if you fall off?"

"I'm small enough that falls don't hurt as much. And I could problem grab you long hair to stop my fall." Susan replied.

"If you're going to grab my hair, why don't I place you on top of my head? You'll be able to use my hair to reach my ear, when ever you need to talk to me."

"I don't know."

"Come on. Let's try it." Betty then placed Susan on top of her head.

 

Susan then spent the rest of the day on her friend's head. Only for a brief lunch break and for bathroom breaks was she taken off.

"How did you like it?" Betty asked Susan at suppertime.

"It's weird, but better than living in an earring. But I won't want to go out of the apartment." Susan replied.

"Why not? You'll soon be small enough to hide in my hair. No one would notice you."

"Your hair would become my world. Not crazy on that idea."

 

Later when Susan did her nightly shrinking, Betty insisted that she stand by an upright ruler. Before the sunset, Susan was eye level with the one-inch mark. Then the ruler and everything else started getting bigger. When it was all over, she was eye level with the half-inch mark.

"Looks like the pattern holding. Your 0.56 inches tall. Small enough to join the less than an inch yahoo group."

"That's not funny Betty." Susan replied. The truth was she was scared. The six-inch ruler now looked to be 64 feet tall. Her friend was now a 736-foot giantess.

 

Betty then gently placed Susan back in her hair. Then she went to watch television. As luck would have it, there was a movie on that Betty liked. But Susan didn't care for it. She climbed to Betty's ear and said.

"Mind if I go for a walk? I don't care for this movie."

"Sure whatever." Betty replied. She was so engaged in the movie she wasn't paying much attention to anything else.

 

Susan then carefully climbed off Betty. Fortunately Betty was lying on the floor so getting down wasn't a problem.

 

She walked for a good half-hour and was well into the hall when she saw the spider.  It was bigger than her. She hoped the spider didn't see her. But it started coming toward her. Susan then panicked and started to run.

"Tomorrow, I'm getting Betty to call an exterminator." Susan vowed. She ran and ran but when she looked back the spider was gaining on her.

"Betty help!" Susan cried. But Betty didn't hear her and was busy watching the movie.

Betty was only ten feet way. But she might as well been a mile away, for all the good it did Susan. Susan felt the spider pounce on her then all went black.

To be continued

Chapter 8 by Mr_G

Chapter eight

 

Susan was startled to find herself alive and normal size again. Looking around she could tell she was in her living room.

"I'm six feet tall again." Susan cried.

"What do you mean again?" Betty asked. "Anyway are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" Susan asked.

"To get our fortune told by Catherine the super witch."

"After what happened to me the last time are you sure that's a good idea?"

"You have been to her before?"

Seeing her friend's confusion, Susan asked.

"What's the date today?"

"It's May 4th."

"The day all this started."

"What started?"

"I've been given a second chance Betty. And this time I won't screw up."

 

Despite some misgivings, she went with Betty to see Catherine. This time she made sure she didn't insult Catherine.

"I see SW in your future." Catherine told Susan. Susan started shaking with fear.

"Relax, you won't get shrunk again." Catherine reassured Susan.

"What do you mean again?" Betty asked.

"Susan knows what I'm talking about." Catherine replied. "Speaking of talking, Susan and I need to have a private chat. Mind leaving for a few minutes?"

"I guess not." Betty then leaves the tent.

 

"I do know what happened during your shrinking." Catherine told Susan.

"So it did happen."

"It happened it what you call an alternate timeline. In this world only you and I know about it. It's all part of my plan."

"Mind if I ask what it is?"

"Not at all. You may find this hard to believe but I do care for SW. I had you shrunk to various sizes so you would have an understanding of what SW go through.  Plus you did need a lesson in humility."

"Lesson received. But questions come to mind. Does my boss really own SW? Does Nancy really seek revenge against me? And was that spider really necessary?"

"Yes to the first two questions." Catherine replied. "As for the spider, I used it for a dramatic ending. Now I do have plans for you."

"Which are?"

"I want you to help take care of some SW refugees for me. I need someone who sympathizes with them. Someone who knows what it's like to be small. Someone who will treat them like humans instead of pets." Catherine replied.

 

Epilogue

Susan looked down at the crying three-inch woman on the table. She was the first of the SW Catherine had sent her way.

"Carol?" Susan asked gently.

"Leave me alone." Carol cried. "You're big and tall. What would you know about being tiny and helpless?"

"More than you think." Susan replied. "Let me tell you a story."

 

The end for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1425