Taller by Mr_G
Summary: Katie Spencer goes to wishbone and wishs she was taller. A wish she soon regrets. She gains one percent of height, day after day.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7936 Read: 69077 Published: December 19 2009 Updated: December 19 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: This was one of the first GTS stories I ever wrote. It shows the early days of Katie Spencer’s growth.

 

Taller

Chapter 1

 March 27 1998

Katie Spencer was a small woman, only four feet, ten inches tall. This was a fact of life she hated. She was the shortest one in her family by several inches. And she was by far the shortest girl at her university classes. While she had red hair, and the rest of her body was well shaped, she considered herself unattractive.

One day, Katie and a couple of girlfriends, decided to check out a new restaurant called Wishbone. Katie was having a good time until she saw the waitress Brenda. Who made her feel like a dwarf.

“Maybe, this isn’t such a good idea.” Katie said to her friends. Her Friends who knew of Katie’s size insecurity said

“Relax Katie, that waitress, got to be eight feet tall, she makes every one feel small.”

After scanning the menu, Katie decided to ask about the wishbone meal deal. She was astonished to find out that the wishbones could grant you one wish. Her friends on the other hand were sceptical and teased her when she ordered the wishbone meal deal.

“You can have your Morpher  delight pizza, Patty, or your Health Plus meal Kelly. I’m going to make a wish on my wishbone.”

True to her word, when she reached the wishbone she said

“I wish I was taller.”

“You have been wishing that for years.” Kelly pointed out.

That night when Katie, go home, she got out the tape measure, to check her height, to her disappointment there was no change.

“I should have known better.” Katie told herself, she went to bed. What she didn’t realize, was that wishes, usually, takes time to work. When Katie, woke up the next morning she was 0.58 inches taller.

 March 30 1998

It was on this Monday morning, Katie realized she was growing; for the increasing tightness of her clothes was getting too hard to ignore. Going up to the measuring tape on the wall, she found her height was now four feet 11 2/3 inches.

“At least I’m taller than I was before. I hope I reach five ten.” Katie said to herself as she headed off to school.

 March 31 to April 24 1998

As the days and weeks passed Katie started to experience growing pains. She was always growing out of her clothes. Her bank account was shrinking and her friends were starting to desert her. Except for Penny, who was secretly delighted to have Katie grow and grow.

When Katie reached the six foot two inch mark, she went to her family doctor (who she hadn’t seen in a year) who was astonished by the change.

“People don’t grow, 19 inches in the space of a year.” He cried.

After several days of monitoring, her doctor detected a pattern.

“Your height is increasing by one percent each night.” He told her.

“Can you stop my growth?” Katie asked.

“I don’t even know what’s causing it. I just don’t buy your wishbone wish story. Something more is at work.” The doctor replied.

 

April 24 1998 Kate’s height 6 feet 4.7 inches

Katie was watching TV, noticing how weird the ads had become since wishbone came to town.

Screen shows devastation, homes and tress are flatten, a voice then says, “Do you have GTS insurance? This homeowner though he was prepared for any natural disaster. But he didn’t count on a Giantess roaming through his backyard.  Whenever a giantess strikes your neighbourhood, insure your propriety and loved ones With GTS Rampage insurance.”

 

“What if, you’re the giantess, are you liable?” Katie asked herself. The next ad was just as weird.

“Have you or a loved one been shrunk, we at “Little Ones Insurance Agency” can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call (902)455-tiny for more information”

 

“No good to me.” Thought Katie.

It was the third ad that caught her eye.

 

“Have you been burned by wishbone? Then join me, Ben Homer at the big Anti wishbone rally Wednesday night at the Scotia Dome. Together we’ll show Stanley Charm what we think of his wishbones.”

 

April 29, 1998 Katie height 6 feet 8 ½ inches

There was a dozen, people at the really, to the great disappointment of Ben Homer, he was hoping a few hundred people would show up. Ben decided to go ahead with the rally anyway. He started the event by introducing himself, and then when on to tell his tale of woe, ending in his exile from his home world.

“But enough about me, let’s hear your stories, let’s start with the lady to my left. Your name ms?”

“Flora Myers.” The lady responded  “ two weeks ago me and Harold went to wishbone, where I wished I had Harold in the palm of my hand.”

“Where’s Harold now? Asked Ben.

“He’s right here.” Flora then opened up her hand to reveal a tiny two inch tall man.

“The reason why, were fighting Wishbone is the fact I don’t want to take care of Harold. The only way, I’ll keep him, is if I get compensation.”

“Did you try the Little one insurance agency?” a member of the group asked.

“Yes, I did, but they told me, they don’t accept people who make wishes at wishbone.”

“I had the same problem with GTS Rampage insurance.” Commented Ben.

“Let’s move on to the next case. What’s your name my young Amazon?”

It took Katie a moment to realize, Ben meant her. She spent the next twenty minutes telling her story, at the end of which, she was asked by Harold.

“How was the wishbone, supposed to know how tall you wanted to be?”

“What do you mean Harold?”

“From the way you worded your wish, you could meant anything from a inch taller to miles tall.”

Other people went on to tell their stories, but Katie didn’t hear them, for she was scared stiff by Harold’s words.

The next day, Katie decided to confront Stanley Charm and ask him to call off his wishbone.

 

April 30, 1998 Katie height 6 feet 9.3 inches

Stanley Charm was not having a good day. His customers were starting to mess with the menu.

“Brenda, since when do we have shrink and growth drinks on the menu?”

“The GTS Lovers of America, were here last night, they probably changed the menu. Oh, there a Katie Spencer to see you and she looks upset.”

“Send her in, Brenda.”

“Hello Mr. Charm, my name is Katie, can you please call off your wishbone?”

“What exactly did you wish for?” asked Stanley.

“I wished to become taller; but I only want to grow a foot or so, not this out of control growth.”

Stanley looked at Katie sadly, then said,

“You should have stated your desired height in your wish. There’s nothing I can do for you now.”

“Can’t you make a wish to correct mine?” asked Katie.

Stanley started to answer and then clamed up, as if someone had put a gag on him. Katie got so frustrated that she literally shook Stanley, but he remained silent. If it wasn’t for the crowed restaurant, she might have flatten him then and there.

 

While Katie was at Wishbone, the doomsday society was holding one of their monthly progress report meetings.

“Welcome, fellow doomsayers.” The chairwoman boomed.

“What our goal doomsayers?” asked the chairwoman.

“THE DESTRUCTION OF EARTH’S FOR KICKS “ Shouted the assembly.

“And how do we destroy these planet’s?” asked the chairwoman.

“BY USING GIANTESS” replied the assembly.

“Now that we got that out of the way, what’s our first order of business?”

“The Katie project madam.” Replied the records keeper.

“As yes, Katie, who is in charge of it?’

“I am” replied Penny.

“What’s her current status Penny?”

“Well, were trying to avoid our pervious mistakes, so I hired some people, to make some improvements on her wish.”

“What improvements would that be?”

“We made sure, that one but one of us could make a wish to stop her growth. Then we made her immune from the laws of physics so, she won’t collapse under her own weight or die from overheating. We also made her shrink drink proof so Katie won’t fall victim to shrinking woman fans. For finishing touches we took away her need for food and air. Unless we say so, she is now immoral. But chairwoman there is one problem, Katie, already feels she’s too tall, I don’t think she wants to be an instrument in my world’s destruction.”

“Her wishes are unimportant, and I suggest that you get Katie’s attitude in line with our goals.”

“Excuse me, madam chairwoman.” A man from the front row, interrupted,

“What about Stanley Charm, isn’t he going to catch on, to our world destroying plans?”

“I took care of him personally.” Penny replied. “I wished that he would be unable to tell a soul about our plans.”

“That’s good wishing Penny, now let’s get on to the next order of business.”

 

May 05, 1998 Katie height 7 feet 1 ½ inches

Katie was finding it harder to drive her car. The lack of head room was really getting annoying. She was tempted to just rip the top off the car.  But it was her folks car, so she felt she needed permission to do so.

That night Katie met with her folks but the meeting didn’t go well.

“I’m getting concerned Katie; at the rate your growing you won’t be able to attend university in the fall, unless they raise the ceilings. Doctor Howard called, he assembled a group of scientists to run some tests.” Said Mr. Spencer.

“I don’t want to be treated as a freak.” Replied Katie.

“No one is calling you a freak honey.” Mrs. Spencer replied,

“We just want to put a stop to this growth.”

“I’m not ready to become a test subject.” Responded Katie, and on that note the conversation ended.

 

After a night of watching the tube, Katie decided to hit the sack.

Katie found herself on a vast white plane the only feature in sight was a large sign saying

WELCOME TO YOUR POSSABLE FUTURE

Suddenly the scene vanished to be replaced with;

Welcome to GTS tower, where giantess stand in each other’s hands. Let’s meet this year tower, starting from the top down.

“Hello, my name is Brenda. I’m eight feet tall. I work at Wishbone. The giantess I’m standing on is Heather.”

“Yo, Heather here. I’m sixty feet tall. My job is to help keep order in the GTS worlds. The lovely girl, who’s hands I’m standing on is called Rose.”

“Thank you Heather, I’m Rose Crusher. I am a 600 foot blond GTS-goddess. I travel a lot, visiting towns and cities all over GTS space. Right now I’m currently standing in Marsha’s hand.”

“Hello, I’m Marsha, a science major at Scotia University.  I must say this is an interesting dream. I appear to be 5800 feet tall, yet I finding myself standing in the palm of a redhead.”

To Katie shock, she found herself holding the entire GTS tower in her hand.

“NO, I’m not going to get that big.” Cried Katie.

“This is a GTS story anything can happen.” Rose said.

 

Suddenly there was a cracking sound and Katie woke up on a collapsed bed.

“Are you all right honey?” asked Mrs. Spencer, who rushed in the room to see what was the matter.

“Just wrecked the bed mom. It’s time to call the doc and tell him, I’m ready to take those physical tests.”

 

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter 2

 

May 25 1998 Katie height 8 feet 8.3 inches

Bright sunshine filled the room, but the mood at the scientists meeting was anything but cheerful. Doctor Howard was addressing the group, with his concerns. Using a projector to show his alarming graphs

“As you can see from the graph, Katie growth rate has remained constant. Since she been to Wishbone her height has increased by 46.3 inches or 79.8 percent over her original height. What really worries me, is her future growth. If her growth continues, she reach 12 and a half feet by Canada day(July 1st) 23 feet by the start of September and 72 feet at Christmas. “

“How big, can she get? Asked Dr. Ruth Mater.

“Who knows?” Replied Howard.

“What about the US military?” asked Brian Conrad.

“This is Canada Brian the US military can’t come in unless we say so.” Replied professor Henry Hicks.

“Do you really believe that?” Conrad replied with voice dripping with sarcasm.

“It’s a moot point, the American military is currently tied up containing the chaos caused by the GTS lovers of America." Hicks responded.

“Gentleman, Katie growth is only part of an even larger mystery.”  Said Professor H Stone.

“What do you mean?” asked Howard.

“As part of our tests, we didn’t feed her for a week, she didn’t even weaken .” Stone replied.

“How dare you, do such a test?” cried Howard.

“The point is, she no longer needs food, her chemistry has been altered somehow. Also me and Dr. Mater, did some strength tests on Katie. Her strength is not following the laws of scale.” Stone then poked Ruth who said,

“What Mr. Stone is trying to say she her strength is keeping up with her increasing mass.”

“Does anybody know where the energy for growth and increasing strength is coming from?” Dr. Howard asked, when no one responded he then asked;

“Well what do you get when you put all the facts together?” Hicks asked the group.

“A GTS-goddess?” A strange voice replied.

“Who are you?” the scientists asked the stranger.

“Kevin Blair, the giantess expert from GTS space. Judging from what I’m over hearing, it sounds like you could have a GTS-goddess on your hands. “

“What exactly is a GTS-goddess?” Professor Hicks asked.

“A woman who existence defies the laws of physics. These women rule GTS space. They rely on their great size which is normally in the mega giantess range to rule over the loyal population.” Blair replied.

“What is the mega giantess range?’ Ruth asked.

“500 feet and over. If I make a suggestion Dr. Howard, you should extend you graph to allow for this possibility.”

“How do fight such a woman?’ asked one of the scientists.

“You don’t, you try reasoning with them instead. That’s why I’m interested in Katie, if she turns out to be a GTS-goddess, we’ll have a GTS-goddess working for Humanity not against it.”

“What do you suggest we do?”  Howard asked.

“Stop treating her, like a lab rat, and like a human being, where is she anyway?”

“Talking to her friend Penny in the testing bay.” Replied Howard

“You let a civilian into the facility.” Stone cried in out rage

“Have a heart, she needs outside contact, which reminds me, how are we to control the media?” asked Howard.

“Controlled interviews. Have only one or two media people here at one time and edit what they say.” Replied Blair.

“Agreed, now, if you come this way Mr. Blair I’ll introduce you to Katie.” Howard got up to take Mr. Blair by the hand.

“Thank you and please call me Kevin.”

 

Meanwhile:

Penny walked into the room, were Katie was being held and said

“Hey Katie, why are you letting them do this to you?”

Katie who was dozing, looked around for the source of the voice, then looked down.

“Oh hi, Penny. I must admit it’s frustrating at times, but what choice do I have?”

“You should tell these people to get lost.”

“These people are trying to help, to put a stop to this insane growth.”

“Maybe you’re growing for a reason. This opens up opportunities for you that you have never imagined.”

“What opportunities? To star in a monster movie? To be a freak?”

“Have you ever checked out the GTS stories on the web Katie?”

“Unfortunately yes, they are not encouraging, while there are some gentle giantess. There are far too many GTS that can best be described as bitches.”

“In what category would you place yourself?”

“I don’t like thinking of myself as a giantess, but if forced to make a choice, I rather be a gentle giantess.”

“I was afraid of that.” Penny thought to herself. Before the conversation could go any further Howard arrived with Kevin in tow.

“Katie I like you to meet, Kevin Blair.”

“Hello.” Katie said in a bored voice.

“Katie it may be hard to believe, but I feel that we’re going to be friends.” Kevin stepped forward, offering his hand in friendship. After a moment hesitation she shook it.

 

June 1, 1998 Katie height: 9 feet 3.85 inches

A lot happened in the week since Katie first meet Kevin Blair. The scientists and doctors with the exception of Dr. Howard and Kevin, got called for other assignments. Due to the chaos GTS lovers of America was causing, she was no longer a freak. But she still wanted to stop or at least control her growth. She found Kevin to be a very nice guy, and to her surprise, she got to like him a lot. So much so that Penny complained and then left in a huff.

 

It was due to this trust that Katie, told Kevin about her dreams, she still remembered the GTS tower nightmare, since then she had an even more terrifying nightmare,.

“You see Kevin, in the dream I found out I’m just the figment of a writer’s imagination, and that the whole world is his creation. “

“What is so scary about that?”

“I’m just one story idea along many, and what’s worst he thinking of pulling the plug on me. Kevin what does it all mean?”

Kevin sat in silence for a moment, he knew that woman who become GTS-goddess often had visions of their faith to be. But Katie was getting mixed signals.

“I don’t know Katie.” He replied.

 

Meanwhile in the universe next door, the doomsday society met for their monthly meeting. Several members were praising the success of their mega giantess.

Member 1: “As you can see with the success of Mega a.k.a. Michele Matherson it is now possible to have fast growing mega giantess. Slow growth is no longer necessary.”

Member 2: Speaking of slow growth, what’s up with the Katie project?”

Penny: “She still growing, but some unexpected events have taken place on my world. Thanks to GTS Lovers of America, giantess roam much of North America, and wide spread shrinking of people has taken place. In other words my world is destroying itself without Katie’s help.”

Member 2: “If that’s the case, what good is the Katie project? I mean she’s not as entraining to watch as Marsha or even Alice, two more examples of successful rapid growth I might add.”

Member 3: “Successful? Alice spends most of her time hiding.”

Chairwoman: “Can we please get back on track? I say we vote on whether or not to terminate Kate Spencer.”

Members: “As you wish.”

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

Chairwoman: “Have the votes been cast?

Members: ” Yes chairwoman.”

Chairwoman: “What is the verdict?”

Members:  “To keep the Katie project going for now.”

 June 2, 1998

Dr. Howard and Kevin watched the sleeping form of Katie waiting for her nightly growth spurt to occur.

“Are you sure about the timing Doc?” asked Kevin.

“Positive her growth always takes place between midnight and 1 am. Ah here we go.”

A faint glow engulfed Katie, as her body increased its length by one percent of it pervious height. The whole process only took a minute to complete.

“Does she feel anything when she grows?” asked Kevin.

“Not when she asleep, when she awake, she reports a surge of energy and a slight stretching sensation. Come it’s late, we should let her rest.”

 

June 6, 1998 Katie height: 9 feet 9 1/2 inches

Kate looked over the morning paper, it was getting harder to read the articles. As she was reading, Kevin walked in the door.

“What’s up beautiful?” he asked.

“Same old news.” She replied as she put the paper back on the table.

“Kevin, what’s going to happen to me? I mean how am I going to live. I had to give up that part time office job because of a too low ceiling.”

“Well Katie you don’t need to eat. As for work, there are jobs for giantess out there. Construction and tourism for example. Acting as a billboard for a fund-raiser is also a possibility.  So all you have to worry about is shelter. My tent takes care of your shelter needs at least for now.”

“Do you expect me to stay in a tent forever?’

“No, did I every tell you have beautiful green eyes.”

“Don’t change the subject, you know I love your flattery. Ah what’s the use, have a hug on me.” She then hugged him so tightly that his bones started to snap.

“K-atie you are hurting me.”

“Sorry Kevin, I guess I don’t know my own strength.”

“That’s all right, I just need some air.”

“Why don’t we head for that park in Treeville.”

“Good Idea, let’s go.”

Meanwhile in the park in question;

Giles Washburn sat down on the park bench as he did every Saturday to read the paper. The news was not good, calls for anti shrinking laws in the US where thousands had been shrunk. MILTARY CLASHES WITH GIANTESS was of the top on one page which listed half a dozen clashes of varying severity. Giles got a chuckle, out of the story of the two Quebec giantess, one pro sovereignty the other for a united Canada. They been fighting each other for weeks with no end in sight. Leaving a wasteland Quebec in their wake. While Giles was reading the ad for an upcoming documentary on the GTS Lovers of America, his friend Stanley Charm showed up.

“Hello Giles”

Giles looked up from the paper “Stanley how you been?”

“Not good, I’m thinking of moving my restaurant to another universe.”

“How come?”

“I fear for the future of your world”

Giles started to ask why, when he saw a beautiful giantess coming up the path, boyfriend in tow.

“Do you know who that is?’ Asked Giles

“Unfortunately yes is Katie Spencer with her friend Kevin. Time for me to leave.”

But it was too late, for Katie had spotted Stanley.

“Well, well, it’s Mr. chaos himself. Just how many lives have you ruined Mr. Charm.”

“I’m not responsible for the wishes people make, besides some people have had good wishes. Have you heard of the wishbone fan club?”

“I don’t care, I should just rip your head off.”

“Katie no.” cried Kevin, but Kate paid him no mind, she literally ripped Stanley’s head off. To everyone but Stanley’s surprise he didn’t die.

“I didn’t know you were immoral Stanley.” Commented Giles.

“It a long story, can you please reattach my head?”

“Do it yourself.” Cried Katie as she when off in a huff. Leaving Giles to reattach Stanley’s head.

“Honey you got to learn to control your temper.”

‘I’m sorry Kevin It just when I think of how many lives he ruined, I just loose it.”

 

June 27, 1998 Kate’s height 12 feet 0.87 inches

Katie approached her house. To her dismay it looked a lot smaller than on her last visit. She had to double over to get in the door, even then it was a tight fit. Her parents tried to make her comfortable; but the best they could do was provide some blankets for her on the floor.

“What am I going to do? I’m getting too big to go inside my own house.”

“Have you tried this?” her mom asked, she passed her a bottle with the label

SHRINKDRINK

The more you drink the more you shrink

“No I haven’t, I’ll give in a shot.” She then drank half the bottle. She waited for something to happen, but for a bad taste in her month nothing happened.

“How long is this supposed to take?” Kate asked after an hour had passed.

“About ten to twenty minutes.” her dad replied.

“I should be shrinking.” She cried.

“Maybe you’re shrinkdrink proof” commented her mother.

“Or else it’s defective batch. If only we had somebody besides ourselves to test it on.” Cried her father.

“I’m your man.” Said a voice from the front door who went on to say “ Name Blair Shrink, a local member of  GTS Lovers of America. I’ll always wanted to be shrunk in front of a giantess.”

“Well if you really want to.” Mrs. Spencer handed Blair the bottle, he drowned the liquid in a series of quick gulps.  Within ten minutes he started to shrink, and didn’t stop until he was eight inches tall.

“That answer’s that question.” Katie said with a sigh.

 June 28 1998

“That was a risky move Katie.’” Kevin told Katie, the instant he saw her.

“I felt I was too big, besides it turns out I didn’t shrink an inch.”

“It weird, how potions don’t seem to work on you. What’s you watching?’

“A documentary on the GTS Lovers of America, some how I got the feeling their going to be a problem to me.

 

June 28, 1998 Katie height 12 feet 2.3 inches

Katie found herself drifting in and out of sleep only parts of the documentary reaching her brain.

…At first they were few and far between, but with the arrival of the Internet, the GTS Lovers of America came together as a group. They were harmless until the night Sally Turner went to Wishbone and wished that shrink and grow drinks be on the menu. At first the GTS Lovers used the drinks on themselves, but by mid may, non members were being shrunk or made to grow into a giantess…

…There are no laws against shrinking people, indeed there is evidence that some people. shrunk themselves. There are even reports of shrinking contests, where men( and woman) drank shrinkdrink, to see how small they could get. Some people are believed to have shrunk to dust mite size. Other people want to be fifty or sixty foot woman…

…The military was always wary, of the GTS Lovers of America even before the navy base indecent, where the drinks were spiked with shrinkdrink, caused the troops to shrink to doll size…

… some members used wishes directly to make havoc, the best example of this is Tanya Roland who wished for every male at New England university to shrink to six inches in height…

…In recent weeks, shooting shrinkdrink at giantess has proven to be an effective weapon.….

… Despite daily clashes with police and military, most giantess had a girls just want to have fun attitude. No serious attempts to control the world or to destroy it have so far been made. Lack of cooperation between the groups of giantess, may be one of the reasons for this….

Katie looked around, she was on a white plane, which got replaced by a party scene, American flags were flying, the Star Spangled Banner was being played. Giantess and tiny people were everywhere. Suddenly a brunette burst through a nearby building. Growing and growing.

“I’m the empress, obey me!!” she bellowed. She then attacked the crowd, coming closer and closer.

Katie found herself in her tent. “What a nightmare.” she said to the night air.

 

June 29 1998 Katie height 12 feet 3.8 inches

Kevin at Katie request, brought out profiles of known GTS Lovers of America members, trying to find the woman who called herself empress.

“Any luck?” Kevin asked.

“Not yet. I feel she be at the planned party on the American independence day. Yet I don’t she her here. Have you seen some of the profiles here?”

“Not really, this is an interesting one,

Ms. Jennifer Mack

Lansing, Michigan

Height 100 feet

Gentle giantess, been known to help people in time of need and go partying on Friday nights.”

They went through some more profiles, then Katie said;

“Can you believe this one,

Mrs. Robin Hines

New York City, New York

Height 5 feet 10 inches

Likes to shrink people, inventor of man dogs”

“What are man dogs?”

“Men that are shrunk down to six inches, then placed in a hot dog bun and then eaten like a hot dog.”

“Gross, I think it time to drop these profiles, before I lose my lunch.”

 

July 4, 1998 Katie height 12 feet 11.3 inches

Katie watched the live coverage of the GTS Lovers of America party in Michigan. It was quite a sight as cheerleaders ranging in height from 100 to 300 feet kept the military from spoiling the party.

“Still feel something is going to happen?” Kevin asked.

“More than ever.” She replied.

 

While Katie was talking, Shelly Murphy was joining the party. She wasn’t planning on coming, but a voice told her, to come to the party.

“Why am I here? I want to be powerful, but these giantess remind me, how insignificant I am.”

Then she herd the voice again. It told her to crawl onto a bean located over a room in the back of the party headquarters. She did as she was told. The bean was weak so it broke under her weight. She found herself falling, into a vat of growth potion.

 

I’m drowning she thought, then she felt herself growing, she burst out of the vat, then trough the roof, towering over the other giantess. On she grew only stopping when she reached a height of a thousand feet.

 

“It’s her.” Katie exclaimed,” That woman who burst through the building is the empress of my dream.”

 

Shelly looked around her. Everything had gotten tiny, even those big cheerleaders. I’m the most powerful woman here. Then the voice made a suggestion. After thinking about for a few seconds, she addressed the partygoers before her.

“Greetings subjects. My name is Shelly Murphy, but please call me Empress.”

“Empress of what?” a giantess called Barbara asked.

“The world, it belongs to us giantesses not men or woman under six feet in height.”

 

“She purposing a matriarchy?” Dr. Howard asked.

“Shelly wants to rule the world, this talk is to giantess and amazons on her side.” Katie replied.

“You’re a giantess Katie, what’s your answer to her call.” Kevin asked.

“Do you have to ask? I feel she going to be the worst thing to happen to this planet, in a long time. “

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter four

 

Warning: minors and people with weak stomachs should not read this part.

 July 12, 1998

Not all the giantess bought Shelly talk, some were pro men. The most vocal in this regard was Jennifer Mack. I say was because Shelly decided to make an example out of her.

 

Jennifer stood naked before Shelly, wondering what she had planned for her. To her surprise, she produced an enormous hot dog bun. Shelly then picked Jennifer up and placed her in the bun.

“What on earth, are you doing” Jennifer screamed as Shelly pored mustard and Ketchup over her.

“Turning you into a GTS dog.” Shelly calmly replied.

“This got to be a bluff, to scare the others into submission. She not going to actually eat me.” Jennifer said to herself over and over again, up to the moment Shelly took a bite out of her. Before long not a trace of Jennifer remained.

 

As word of Jennifer’s fate spread, the other giantess fell into two groups, those who joined Shelly’s army, and those who went into hiding. As for everyone else, they were fighting for their lives.

 

July 20, 1998 Katie height 15 feet 0.3 inches

Katie didn’t know what to do. She hated Shelly, and would rather die than join, her army, but as she asked Kevin;

“Where does a giantess hide? I’m 15 feet tall now and growing. “

Kevin was about to respond, when Howard arrived.

“I got some bad news, a delegation of giantess is coming this way.”

“Great!, What should I do now?”

 

The delegation in question, consisted of three giantess, who didn’t want to be recruiting in the Maritimes.

“I rather be involved in the conquest of Ontario.” Sonya complained.

“You know our orders, recruit all giantess in the Maritimes, for they are needed in Shelly’s Drives on Ottawa and Washington DC.” Kelly the tallest of the three at sixty feet replied.

“I see a tent on the horizon, think Katie inside?” Lesley asked, at twenty feet she was the smallest of the three.

 

Katie took a peep outside, and spotted the giantess in the distance. Should I run or try talking to them? She asked herself.

 

Katie despite her friends objections, decided to confront the giantess. She boldly walked up to them and said;

“Can I help you ladies?”

“Katie you are ordered to join the maritime unit. Your services will be needed in the conquest of Canada.” Sonya replied.

“And if I refuse?” Katie said as she looked at Sonya 40 foot frame.

“Look here short stuff, Shelly is one giantess you don’t want to mess with. Come with us willing or be carried along.”

“I won’t willing serve Shelly.” Katie replied.

“You don’t have a choice.” Sonya picked Katie off the ground. Katie then bit Sonya, causing her to drop Katie.  Katie started to run away but Kelly picked her up, and gave her a big slap in the face.

“Hey Kelly, what our orders, when we encounter a giantess that refuses to cooperate?” Lesley asked.

“I’m not sure, let me call headquarters to find out.” Kelly replied. After checking with headquarters she said

“Bring Katie to the Michigan training camp, she be whipped into shape there.”

 

Just as the giantess, were leaving with Katie in tow, four armoured military helicopters showed up, when they spotted the giantess they opened fire . Shells and anti aircraft missiles struck the giantess, with mixed results. Lesley and Katie, were small enough to get hurt, while Sonya and Kelly attacked the helicopters in rage. After playing a game of cat and mouse for twenty minutes, the helicopters were joined by two personnel carries and a shrinkdrink cannon. The troops opened fire, while the cannon was being loaded, for their purpose was to distract the giantess. The giantess was not impressed. Kelly started crushing troops under her foot. Man after man was crushed to death, but at long last the cannon was ready to fire, and fire it did soaking the giantess with shrinkdrink. In rage Kelly charged and crushed the cannon, but it was too late, for she was starting to shrink. Within ten minutes, the giantess, with the exception of Katie, had shrunk to six to eight feet in height. Katie wasn’t in good shape for she got hit by missiles and bullets.  But she was already starting to heal rapidly, and was well on the way to recovery, When Kevin arrived on the scene.

“Katie, oh what happened?”

The remaining solders weren’t too pleased to see a civilian just drop in. but they clamed down, when Kevin explained who he was.

“I don’t get it, she soaked in shrink drink but she not shrinking, and her wounds should have killed her, like Lesley’s did. But she seems to be rapidly healing.”

“She’s no ordinary giantess sir.”

Katie, then woke up, to find herself facing troops with guns.

“Relax guys she won’t hurt anyone.”

“Kevin, where did those giantesses go?”

“Look behind you.”

Katie could not believe her eyes, the giantess that had adducted her, were now smaller than her.

 

While the battle was going on, twenty universes away;

The GTS-goddess held an emergency meeting. Things on what was supposed to be Katie world, were not going to plan.

GTS one: “Should we consider Shelly, a fellow GTS-goddess.”

GTS two” “Other than her size, what are her qualifications. Besides I’m more worried about Katie. She’s still too small to defend herself from Shelly.”

GTS three: “She’s a GTS-goddess, she kick Shelly and her minions butt when the time comes.”

GTS two: “I don’t share your optimism.”

GTS four: “The real question is, should we aid Katie, and what form the aid will take.”

 

July 21, 1998 Katie height 15 feet 2.1 inches

Shelly looked at the giantess generals before her. It was time for her daily briefing

General one: “Our troops are already in the suburbs of Ottawa, and most of Southern Ontario is in our hands. Only Kingston is offering unexpected resistance.”

Shelly: “Crush Kingston out of existence.  Sandy, how goes the Washington DC. Attack?”

Sandy a.k.a. General three: “We managed to subdue, Maryland and currently moving through northern Virginia, Washington should be surrounded with two days. However we need reinforcements. I lost forty giantesses in the past 48 hours alone.”

Shelly: “How is the recruitment drive coming?”

General two” “I must sadly report, our maritime Giantess recruiters got captured. All other drives are netting giantess.”

Shelly: I’ll punish the Maritimes latter, for now I’ll help destroy Washington DC. Is the president still in Washington?

General three: “We’re not sure.”

 

July 22, 1998 Katie height 15 feet 3.9 inches

“You want me, to join the Canadian Army?’ Katie asked general Sounder

“Far too few giantesses are on our side. We need everybody we can get.”

“Can’t your shrinkdrink cannons turn the tide?”

“I can count the number of cannons we have on one hand. Even if we had more cannons, our supply of shrinkdrink is too limited.”

“Do you really think I can fight giantess several times my size?”

“Your boyfriend, thinks so, he also thinks you have real growth potential.”

“I got to have a word with him.”

 

Katie laid down on the grass, watching the stars, when Kevin dropped by.

“Just what did you mean by growth potential?”

“Well, Katie I have reason to believe your a GTS-goddess. And since most GTS-goddess are hundreds or even thousands of feet tall.”

“I got real mixed feelings about that. While greater size is nice for fighting Shelly. It also inconvenient for daily living. For example to me you’re a slowly shrinking man.”

“I’m not shrinking.” Kevin protested.

“ I know, it just compared to my current body size, your the size of a little boy. What type of relationship, can I have with people, if there no bigger than bugs to me?”

“You’re still a long way from that.”

 July 24, 1998

There was panic, in the White house, Washington, was now surrounded and giantess invaded the city itself.

“Where’s the President?” asked a staff member.

“He went out for a walk.” Replied another staff member.

“Is he nuts? our troops are in full retreat, the city is being bombed to hell.”

The president stood in front of the white house lawn, watching the giantess advance. Actually groaning when one got blown to bits or shrunk.

“Down little wily down.” The president told his crock. Suddenly a group broke through the lines, and headed right for him. Within moments, he found himself, at the feet of a 200 foot auburn giantess.

“Hey baby, want to make love to a president?” He asked the giantess. Whose response was to crush him out of existence.

“Pig” the giantess though to herself as she joined the group of giantess attacking the pentagon.

 

While Washington DC was being levelled Ottawa was suffering a similar fate. The nation watched in horror as CBC showed pictures of a giantess punching holes in the peace clock tower. Other giantess in the city held contests to see how could step on the most mp’s(members of Parliament). Out of 305 mp’s less than fifty survived Ottawa’s fall.

 

July 26, 1998 Katie height 16 feet 1.3 inches

General Sounder was addressing what was left of his troops. Pictures of Shelly levelling the White house and carrying off the other famous Washington landmarks, were bad for moral.

“Let me assure you that all is not lost. Atlantic Canada is still free and so is much of the West. Also the Quebec people are putting up a great fight.”

“How long will that be the case, the last I heard, they were moving up through the Saint Lawrence, and New England been invaded.” A solider asked the general. Others nodded their approval.”

“We can’t just give up.” The general replied.

“Why not?’ the soldiers asked. Katie decided it was time to speak up.

“Do you realize what life would be like under Shelly’s rule. Do you want to be a slave, and what about your children, do you want them to be giantess pets?”

“You’re a giantess, you can work with Shelly. We are powerless against her.”

“What you going to do? Run and hide?”

“It’s a big country, with lots of empty spaces to hide in.” the soldiers replied, to Katie and general Sounder horror, four fifths of the troops walked up and left.

 August 3, 1998

“Shelly, Can I have a moment of your time?” Betty asked.

“Make it quick.”

“I’m concerned about your dealings, with the sizechanger, was it really necessary to sell the people of Toronto to the Masterchemi?”

“I got a nice bed, and other useful products out of the deal. Besides I run the show around here. Now shoo I need some privacy.”

“To play with your toy, I suppose.”

“You keep your mouth shut about that, you maybe a 300 foot giantess, but I’m much bigger.”

After Betty finally left, Shelly got out a gold cage attached to a string.

“You can come out now Penny.” Penny then crawled out of the cage. Penny looked at Shelly naked body, in delight.

“I’m glad you’re a fellow lesbian.” Penny told Shelly at their first meeting. “The other giantesses I’ve met think I’m weird.”

“I would never let a man, have intercourse with me.” Shelly told Penny, on a regular basis since that first meeting. Shelly used Penny as a toy, although Penny didn’t mind for see got to explore Shelly beautiful body.

The evening went along as it normally did, until a voice told Shelly, to question Penny, about the doomsday society. Peeling Penny off her body, she brought the tiny woman to her face and asked.

“Penny, did the doomsday society have any plans for this world?”

“No” Penny lied. But Shelly didn’t buy it.

“I can read body language and it says you’re lying. Now tell me the truth.”

“Well, we did plan on using a slow growth GTS-goddess to destroy this world. I role you have taken from her. “

“Just who is this GTS-goddess you refer to?”

“Katie Spencer, she’s still small at the present, no threat to you.”

Katie sat in thought for a few moments then asked;

“Will she be a threat in the future? How big will she get? And where can I find her?”

“She lives in Nova Scotia, as for her threat potential, I don’t know, our original plans had her growing to somewhere in the mega range. They might of cancelled the project for all I know.”

“Nova Scotia!? I lost recruiters there. I think I’ll be punishing the Maritimes, sooner than planned.”

 

To be continued

Chapter 5 by Mr_G
Chapter five

August 6, 1998 Katie height 17 feet 9.5 inches

“Think they will cross here?” Henry asked his buddy Bob.

“I don’t know, if Shelly continues up the coast, she has to cross the border somewhere.”

A few minutes of watching the horizon latter.

“I spot something. I think we got problems.” Henry reached for the phone. This is the border post at St. Croix New Brunswick. We have spotted Shelly, she heading this way. Henry took another look, “and she is not alone.”

Indeed she wasn’t, a dozen giantesses were traveling with her. Ranging in height from 100 to 300 feet, they were almost enough to distract a person from Shelly’s presence When they reached the border post, Bob tried to make a joke;

“Anything to declare?” he asked. To his surprise Shelly answered.

“I’m here to punish the Maritimes and to eliminate GTS-goddess that try to threaten me.” She then brought her foot down on the border post.

When the giantesses were across the St Croix river, they asked;

“What the plan empress?”

“To visit and crush the cites of Fredericton, Saint John and Moncton, then move on to Nova Scotia. “ and to seek and destroy Katie, Shelly thought to herself.

 

A few hundred Kilometres away in Moncton

“We just had a report from St. Croix, Shelly been spotted. “ reported general Sounder

“What the plan?” Asked Katie.

“Intercept and try to destroy.”

“Can the wishbone restaurant help?” Kevin asked.

“Haven’t you heard, Wishbone left our universe, weeks ago,. That’s why shrinkdrink is so hard to come by.” Sounder replied.

“It figures, Stanley Charm, would flee from the mess he made.” Commented Katie.

 

Twenty universes away

GTS one: “Shelly going after Katie personally.”

GTS two: “So what, it’s not like she can die.”

GTS one: “She could end up in Shelly’s stomach, a fate no GTS-goddess deserves. We need to do something.

GTS two: It’s still under debate, unless they or Mr. G say so, there nothing we can do.”

GTS one: “Watch me.” Then she got up and left for Katie’s world.

GTS two: “Oh brother, what are the others going to say? “

 

August 7, 1998 Katie height 17 feet 11.6 inches

Shelly approached the city of Fredericton, it citizens fleeing in panic. Shelly and friends went on a rampage, until the army showed up. But general Sounder only had 300 men, who were soon defeated. Katie thought about fleeing but Shelly spotted her.

“Who are you, and why are you fighting for these men?”

“Name’s Katie Spencer, to be frank I rather serve them than you.” Katie replied. She felt very scared looking at Shelly towering figure.

“You’re Katie, the GTS-goddess? You are nothing but a little bug. Prepare to die.”

Katie started praying for a miracle, she was still praying, when Shelly’s foot came crashing down on her.

“Who wants goddess bits?” Shelly asked her fellow giantess. Shelly then picked up Katie shattered body, to her astonishment, she wasn’t dead, but was actually healing.

“Don’t you know the meaning of the word die? Hey girls, lets play Katie ball.” Katie was then tossed from giantess to giantess, like she was a rag doll.

 

After twenty minutes, the giantess got bored, so they asked the empress

“What are we going to do with her?”

“Eat her.” she replied. She reached out for Katie but was stopped by a load “NO” Shelly was shocked ,no one would dare oppose her. She turned around, and her month dropped open in shock, she was staring into the eyes of a woman as tall as herself.

“Who the hell are you?” she asked.

“Luann Maxwell, it’s time you fought someone your own size.”

“Destroy that bitch.” Shelly screamed.  A dozen giantesses then charged Luann but she fought them off easily.

“Looks like I half to do this myself.” Shelly told herself as she jumped on Luann.

 

Katie couldn’t believe her eyes, two thousand foot woman, were having the mother of all cat fights. Katie decided it was time to leave. As she left she noticed that Shelly’s followers were just standing around, waiting to see who would win.

 

A few universes away;

GTS two: “That bitch, she’s fighting Katie battle for her.”

GTS three: “She forcing our hand”

GTS four: “To do what?”

GTS five: “I got a proposal, we appoint a regent for Katie’s world, until she big enough to rule it herself.”

GTS two: “That’s without prescient.”

GTS five” “Katie is the slowest growing GTS-goddess on record, her circumstances are different than ours.”

GTS six: “Besides we need to teach those giantesses (the non goddess), that we are their superiors.”

GTS seven: “Goddess please, let’s just vote on it OK.”

 

August 9, 1998 Katie height 18 feet 4 inches

Katie was meeting with a group of GTS-goddess. While she was grateful that they got rid of Shelly, and most of her followers, she was frustrated by their insistence on appointing Marilyn Janeway to rule until she grew up.

“I am not a child.” She responded,” have it ever occurred to you, that Humans should rule Humans.

“We are their superiors, by the time you reach your full size you will understand this.”

“But, I don’t want to get bigger, and I definitely don’t want to rule this world.”

“It’s your eventual destiny, besides you still have a long regency or should I say growing period ahead of you.”

“Do you know how tall I’ll get?” Katie asked with some fear in her voice.

“Let’s leave that a surprise. “ The other goddess replied.

 

Later than night;

Kevin: “I’m not really surprised Katie, I suspected that this world would fall under GTS-goddess rule for months, I’m just surprised, on who’s going to rule.”

Katie: “Were just as bad off, as we were under Shelly. Ok I must admit Marilyn, doesn’t eat giantess or people for that matter. But still, were under her thumb.”

Kevin: “For now, maybe you’ll grow big enough to overthrow her.”

Katie: “Are you nuts? She’s 2500 feet tall, by the time I’m that big, we might not have a world left. Besides at that size, I would a serious danger to this planet. If you care about me, pray I don’t get that big.”

The end for now

 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1404