The Size Transfer Hotel by JRG
Summary:

Much to the desire of his short girlfriend, James finds himself on a mysterious holiday in what appears to be a tropical paradise. However, as they arrive he finds out that she has chosen for them to stay at the Size Transfer Hotel, and the name is more than accurate. How will James cope as he and his girlfriend swap heights for the week, dealing with the challenges of being under 5 foot tall, whilst his girlfriend enjoys the benefits of his size. As well as discovering the secrets surrounding the hotel...


My first proper size changing story. Any feedback or comments then feel free to let me know! 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Muscle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 16837 Read: 17157 Published: February 15 2024 Updated: March 17 2024

1. Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Size Transfer Hotel! by JRG

2. Chapter 2 - The Size Transfer Commences by JRG

3. Chapter 3 - The First Night by JRG

4. Chapter 4 - A New Start to the Day by JRG

5. Chapter 5 - Beach Life by JRG

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Size Transfer Hotel! by JRG
Author's Notes:


Jenna and I had been planning for months our first big holiday together as a couple, having only done a couple of short trips since we had started dating. We had saved enough to go to many different places, but she was desperate to visit a new resort on a tropical island I had never heard of. This exclusivity came with a huge cost. That was much more than I had planned to spend, even with Jenna’s typical expensive taste in mind. I probed her as to why we had to go there, but she refused to give me any real details about the resort, but assured me that it would blow my mind and we had to go. 


I knew trying to argue with Jenna about this was impossible. Despite standing at a diminutive 4’10”, once she had her eyes set on something, she made sure she got it. It was this determination that made her such a powerhouse, and actually led to us dating. She joked that once she saw me at the bar where we first met, she knew she was going to make me hers.


I had been sitting with a friend from work and she walked straight up to me. Her piercing blue eyes locked onto mine as she sat next to me. Sitting only a couple of feet away from me, my eyes were drawn to her incredible body. While she was significantly shorter than my 6’4”, her body was packed full of curves that looked especially delectable with her toned physique and glossy blonde hair. Traces of abs were visible through her shirt and her enticing cleavage was on full display. Over the course of that night we chatted and drank, before heading back to her place.


Her flat caught me by surprise. It was a huge space, filled with the latest technology and luxuries that hurt my wallet just to look at. Distractedly, I walked around her flat, taking in the beauty of each room and the view she had over the city. Before I was snapped back into reality to see her standing seductively in a sheer set of lingerie, inviting me into her bedroom. It was the best sex I had ever had. Her tight body twisted in a variety of positions, thanks to her years of training as a gymnast when she was younger, and we kept going until the sun came up. Every orgasm was more powerful than the last, before we both fell asleep exhausted in each other’s arms. 


Ever since that night, we hooked up regularly, before eventually becoming an item. That was almost a year ago and things have been going great ever since. Admittedly, soon after we became official, I realised that she was quite the firecracker. Being particularly defensive due to her height, leading to her being sharp with others and really territorial over me. We argued occasionally because of this, but the make-up sex always made up for it.


This was a small price to pay to be with Jenna, as her bombshell body, adventurous attitude, and sharp mind captivated me like no woman ever had before. Over time, I refrained from setting her off as much as possible, joking that she wore the pants in the relationship. With this holiday planning another thing that I had started to yield on. I tried to insist that we could go on this tropical trip another time, and that we could go somewhere else as magical instead. But she refused, and said she would ask her family if money was the problem. I protested her plan to ask them, even though I knew her family was loaded, but despite my reluctance, she booked the trip with their help. 


We argued after I found out they had given her the money for the trip. I had met her family on several occasions and while they were pleasant enough to me, I could tell that I didn’t fully meet the high standards they had for Jenna’s boyfriend. This was despite my promising office career where I earned decent money. This was because her family were very upper class, with a wealth that I could only dream of, and while they never said it, I could tell they wished Jenna was with someone from their circle. Hence, my anger at Jenna going to them, further compounding the feeling I had that they thought I was not enough for Jenna and that they looked down on me, despite the fact that physically I was almost a foot taller than her dad, who was the tallest person in their family. However, after our bout, where Jenna reassured me that her family did respect me, and that even if they didn’t, she wouldn’t care as she wanted to be with me, my emotions started to cool. We had our typically wonderful make-up sex and finally put the argument behind us, letting us both instead focus on the exciting yet mystical holiday that was approaching.



It took over 14 hours and two separate flights before we made it to the island. My legs were sore from the cramped space during the flights, while Jenna teased me about the fact that she had plenty of space for her short legs. I tried to get some details about our stay, but every time I brought it up she just giggled and remained secretive. The island looked picturesque as we flew over in a bi-plane for our final flight. We were the only two passengers onboard, and we were blessed with views of golden beaches, palm trees, and crystal blue waters. The excitement had overtaken me as a private car picked us up from the airport to take us to the hotel. We drove through lush greenery and scenic landscapes with our mouths open-wide in amazement as we pulled up to the hotel.


The hotel was a huge complex. We passed through a grand set of gates to the entrance. Palm trees and tropical flowers scattered elegantly across the front gardens, leading up to the hotel. Our doors were opened for us by the hotel staff, letting the fresh island air flood our senses as we stepped outside into the dazzling sunshine. Our bags were taken, and despite Jenna telling me that we only needed to bring a couple of pairs of clothes for the whole trip, as the hotel would be providing clothing for us, we still had several bags filled with all her other stuff. The bags were carried through a side door, whilst the main doors were opened for us and we walked inside.


“Welcome to the Size Transfer Hotel, we hope you have a wonderful stay,” the doorman greeted us warmly, as we entered the lobby. I looked at Jenna in confusion, thinking I had misheard his introduction to us, but she just smiled back at me cryptically. Before I could question her, we both became distracted by the luxurious space we found ourselves in. The cool air from the air conditioning was a welcome sensation, even after just a couple of minutes in the glorious sun.


The lobby was decorated with a variety of expensive ornaments and artwork, all centred around the tropical surroundings the hotel was in. I scanned my eyes across the expansive space, taking in the naturalistic design with awe. As I surveyed the lobby, my eyes kept noticing imagery of couples scattered throughout, but oddly, they were standing at different sizes in each one, typically with the woman taller than the man. I curiously wondered why they had made this choice, considering how ornate everything else was. But simply accepted it as a quaint stylistic decision, to make it more unique. I could’ve stayed staring at the incredible decor for longer, but Jenna threw me out of my stupor as she grabbed me by the hand and took us to the front desk.


We approached the front desk where a smartly dressed woman was awaiting us. She clearly looked after herself, with a tightly toned body and rich golden tan. Benefitting from the lifestyle of living in what appeared to be paradise. “Hello, you must be Miss Jenna Christie, and that must make you Mister James Clarke,” she said brightly to us. “I’m Rachel and I’ll be looking after you during your stay with us. Now, before we get started, I assume you’re both familiar with our hotel.”


“Well I am,” Jenna said sheepishly. “But James isn’t, this is a bit of a surprise I planned for us,” she giggled. 


“How fun! Our hotel is perfect for couples like you,” Rachel said, as she seemed to examine us, particularly taking in our different heights. “In fact, I think you’ll be one of the largest transfers we’ve ever had.”


“What do you mean? What goes on at this hotel?” I asked, trying to get some clarity about what was going on, unable to hold in my curiosity any more after all the cryptic conversations and murky details over the past few weeks.


“Oh I’m sorry. Yes, you must be a bit lost. Well our hotel is very special. We give couples the opportunity to swap their heights for the duration of their stay,” Rachel said matter-of-factly, with a hospitable smile.


I laughed, thinking that she was joking. However, as I looked down into her eyes, her serious expression caused me to waiver. “But that’s not possible. How does that even work?” I asked, looking at Jenna for answers, but she just stood there silently, with a mischievous smile on her face. 


“I’m not sure of the exact science behind it. That’s the job of our scientists. But in short, we have a machine that you will both be shown to in a moment. In the machine there are two pods. One person stands in each pod, and we then transfer the heights of both people,” Rachel responded, leaving me in shock at how casually she was explaining something that in my mind was impossible.


“No. That can’t be done. I mean…” I went to continue, but as I spoke my eyes drifted to the lobby. I noticed that a few couples had just walked in, and the women in each couple seemed to be taller than the men they were next to. My eyes then found themselves again looking at the imagery of the couples in the lobby’s art, before moving my attention back to the front desk where I read the sign ‘Size Transfer Hotel’, and everything clicked into place. “Unbelievable,” I said as I returned my eyes to Rachel, who was smiling upon seeing my realisation.


“As you can see, it is real. And neither of you need to worry. It’s perfectly safe and you’ll both return to your regular heights upon your departure. I’m going to go check if everything is ready for your transfer. I’ve got a couple of documents I need you both to sign if you’d be kind enough to do so while I’m gone, and then we can start.” Rachel said, handing us the forms before leaving her desk to enter a backroom, leaving Jenna and I by ourselves.


“Jenna. What the fuck is this?!” I said angrily. “Is this why you were so desperate to come here? Why didn’t you tell me anything?”


“I’m sorry babe. I wanted this to be a surprise. I thought you’d like it.”


“You thought I’d like being short for a week? I can’t do this.”


“Baby please. You don’t know what it’s like to be small,” she said with a sudden sadness. “I thought this could be an amazing experience for us to try, and in paradise. I’m sorry I hid it from you, but I really thought you’d be up for it, and I was really looking forward to finally not being looked down on by everyone, even just for a little bit,” she added, with tears in her eyes.


“Oh Jenna,” I said, softening my tone and reaching out to her as she stood downtrodden. In spite of her outgoing personality and confidence, I knew Jenna struggled at times with her shortness. She would often become infuriated at being treated as less than others due to her height. I spent many nights listening to stories of how tough she found it. From being teased by her siblings, who despite sharing the same short genes, boasted a size advantage of a few inches over her. To dealing with handsy creeps when she was single, that took advantage of their size to be over the top in their advances. “I’m sorry. It’s just a shock for me, you know. Being told I’m about to shrink.”


“I know. I’m sorry. I should’ve told you,” she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. “But please will you do it. I’ve dreamed of not being tiny for so long, and now I can finally experience it. And it will be so much fun. Just imagine what we can get up to,” she said, her tone becoming more sultry. “Especially with these even bigger,” she seductively whispered into my ear, as she pressed her sizeable breasts into my body, causing me to look down into her captivating cleavage.


“I guess,” I said as I felt my defence weakening.


“Trust me. I’ll make it the best week of your life. Just you and me in paradise together. In the tiniest bikinis and eager to thank you,” she said alluringly. I felt myself getting turned on as I began to imagine her in a tight bikini, with her breasts even bigger, before my mind then raced to what we’d get up to in the bedroom…


“Fine. Let’s do it,” I relented, causing her to squeal in happiness, all traces of her sadness gone. “At least you can’t complain any more that I don’t see things from your perspective,” I joked, trying to mask my worry as Jenna seemed to glow in joy. “But you owe me. A lot!”


“That’s the spirit! And you know I will,” she said sensually, discreetly placing a hand on the top of my shorts. “Who knows. Maybe you’ll enjoy it so much that you’ll want to stay at my size forever,” she teased excitedly, giving me a sly squeeze before taking her hand away.


“I don’t think so. Come on, let’s get everything signed and do this then.”



We scanned through the documents, which stated that the hotel would not be liable for any complications with the size transfer. I looked at Jenna nervously as I read through the conditions, but she eagerly signed. Looking into her excited face and with seemingly no other option, I also signed, just as Rachel returned. She put the documents into a drawer before leading us into the backroom she had just come from. 


We walked into the backroom, which turned out to be a laboratory. The design contrasted heavily with the elegant lobby, as we stood in the sterile and primarily white environment. In front of us we saw the ‘transfer machine’ standing ominously. It looked like something out of a science fiction movie. Two pods that must have been 10ft high stood imposingly at opposite sides of the lab, with a series of wires connecting them together and to a control panel in the middle, where a man and a woman in white lab coats were sitting waiting for us.


“Hello, I’m Doctor Richard Johnson,” the middle-aged man said, getting to his feet to greet us. The first thing I noticed was his height, or lack of. He stood not too much taller than Jenna and much scrawnier than her. My hand enveloped his as we shook hands. 


“And I’m Doctor Lisa Jones,” said the woman who also got to her feet. She was almost the opposite to Richard. Standing only a few inches shorter than myself and visibly toned. Her tall youthful exterior was a sharp contrast to the balding and older Richard. “As you can probably see, we’ve undergone the transfer ourselves,” Lisa said, noticing that we were comparing the two of them.


“Yes. We like to keep testing and investigating,” Richard said.


“Absolutely. It’s especially fun for me,” she grinned proudly, stretching to show off her height.


“I can imagine. I’m so excited to start,” Jenna said keenly, marvelling at the sight of the two scientists.


“Trust me, you’ll love it,” Lisa said to her. “And you’ll be the biggest size transfer we’ve ever had! I hope you don’t mind, but we’d love to keep a close eye on you during your stay to record a few things. If you’re willing to help.”


“Of course we will. Won’t we James?” Jenna said to me.


“Yes sure,” I said compliantly.


“Thanks. We’d really appreciate that, and we’ll make it worth your while,” she said gratefully, looking over to Rachel, who nodded in agreement, before she left the lab. “I’m sure you’re both ready to get this over with and enjoy yourselves. But we just need to take your measurements and run a couple of tests, and then we can start,” she added, collecting some measuring equipment.


She started walking towards me, giving me a chance to really appreciate how attractive Lisa was. With her long powerful legs visible underneath her lab coat, carrying her shapely body towards me. “To speed things up, why don’t you measure me and Richard can measure James,” Jenna said territorially, as she noticed my fascinated stares at Lisa and her smile back at me.


“Yes we can do that,” Lisa said as she shot me a discreet wink, picking up on Jenna’s defensiveness, before turning to face her. I watched her strut away, her ass shaking enticingly with each step. As they both stood next to each other, it really dawned on me how big Lisa was. She dwarfed Jenna, with the top of her voluptuous chest at eye level with her. I saw Jenna’s eyes look up at Lisa in envy and shock, as despite being used to looking up at people, it was rare for her to see a woman as tall as Lisa, especially with curves like hers. I was thrown from my staring as Richard came up to me, with another set of measuring equipment in his hands, as well as a set of weights and medical equipment behind him. 


Over the next fifteen minutes, both of us were measured thoroughly from head to toe. Every inch was measured and noted, with Richard and Lisa attentively checking to ensure their accuracy. They took every measurement I could think of, even checking things like my neck size, which Richard needed to get on tip toes to do. I tried my best to help with the height difference, and we both laughed at the challenge, but eventually he had finished. We even performed a variety of tests, to check our physical wellbeing and abilities. I wiped my brow from the last test, which was to find out the maximum weight I could lift, leaving me breathless from the heavy weights. As he stepped back with all his recordings, I realised that he hadn’t actually taken a measure of my height, having been focused on the more intricate measurements only, and I hadn’t seen Lisa do the same for Jenna, who had also finished. 


“So there is one final check before we start your transfer,” Richard said, pointing to the wall of the lab, which had a height chart on it.


“Yes. We think it’s fun to measure your height last, before you change sizes. To give a final reminder of the differences between you both,” Lisa added, as she walked up to both of us. “This was Richard and I before our change,” she told us, showing us the tablet she had been making notes on. We both gasped as we saw Richard and Lisa standing side by side against the wall, but their sizes were completely reversed. Lisa barely reached Richard’s chin, as they both faced the camera. Richard stood at the 6’ mark, while Lisa was just below the 5’4” line. However, what was more surprising was that Richard appeared to have some muscle in the photo, whereas Lisa was especially thin. But as I looked at both of them now, Lisa was the one sporting some impressive muscle, while Richard only had traces of the broad physique he used to have.


“You may notice that not only did our heights change, but also other parts,” Richard said, as he looked at Lisa’s powerful body. “Unfortunately, this part varies each time. We’re trying to work out why. Sometimes it’s just heights that seem to change, other times we see muscle and other things also change with the height transfer, to different degrees. We’ve seen muscles swap completely, and even where the person growing has just gained the muscle on top of their own,” he explained.


“Don’t worry though,” Lisa chimed in, noticing the fear in my eyes at his admission. “Every time all the size has returned properly. But this is one of the reasons why we measure you so closely. We think it’s a genetic marker that is the main cause, alongside the body make-up of each person. Our theory is that each pairing has a compatibility level that affects the severity of the transfer. But the more information we get, the better,” she further explained. “We’re a more compatible match, which is why I’ve taken a lot of Richard’s muscle. And I must say it’s very cool. I never imagined being this strong,” she gleefully admitted, flexing a substantial bicep.


“As long as everything goes back to normal after,” I said unconvincingly, as I noticed Jenna looking in awe at Lisa’s biceps, before she looked at me. It seemed like she was analysing my body, comparing it to her own and wondering what else she could benefit from in the transfer, apart from my height. I looked nervously back at her as she was already well toned, thanks to her history as a gymnast and love of the gym. Making me wonder what an extra boost of strength could do to her, especially from my sizeable and broad body, which I worked on most days at the gym. I hoped that I wouldn’t have to find out.


“It does,” Lisa replied, trying to calm my fears. "Now if you could lineup next to each other against the wall. We will do the final measure and then we can start. I’ll also take a photo as well if that is ok? We like to give every couple a before and after shot. It’s amazing to see the difference between them.”


“That’ll be great!” Jenna said excitedly as she rushed to the wall, whilst I followed behind. We lined up together, making our size difference abundantly clear. The top of her head was level with my chest, as I reached slightly over the 6’4” mark, whereas Jenna barely scraped over 4’10”. Even though our heights differed dramatically, Jenna’s curvy body rivalled mine for thickness. Her wide-set hips plunged outwards into an alluring hourglass, and our thighs were of a similar size. With her gym work adding extra definition and muscle to her naturally thick body.


We heard the click of the camera as Lisa took the photo with her tablet. “Perfect. Now we just need you to change into these,” Lisa said, pointing to Richard who was holding a pair of outfits for us. He handed us both a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, then led us to a set of changing rooms that had been built in the corner of the lab, giving us both a chance to get changed in private.


I stepped out first, and was struggling to breathe properly with how tight the clothes were on me. Every inch of fabric threatened to snap as it tried to contain my broad body. I stepped tentatively, fully expecting my clothes to rip at any second. “Sorry about the tightness, but we want them to fit your new body as best as possible. Even though I hate to say it, they might even be slightly too big when this is done. However, anything smaller than those would be impossible for you to get on,” Lisa said apologetically, her eyes gazing at my outfit, with a prolonged stare at my shorts. I blushed as I realised that even these tiny clothes would soon be too big for me, with my embarrassment amplified upon learning why Lisa was staring at my shorts. The outline of my large package was clearly visible under the tight fabric, which Lisa had noticed as her eyes moved up to mine with a flirty smile.


We were thrown from our exchange as Jenna stumbled out of the other changing room, practically drowning in her clothes. Her t-shirt hung at her knees, hiding her buxom body beneath it because of how baggy it was. Whilst her shorts looked more like a pair of trousers, stretching down to her shins and struggling to stay up, despite her thick body. I looked into her eyes and saw her make the same realisation I had just made, that we would both be changing sizes by an incredible amount. We both then stifled a laugh at seeing each other struggle in our severely ill-fitting clothes, albeit each of us facing the opposite problem. “You’ll get in trouble going out like that,” she giggled at me.


“Don’t worry. Soon enough those outfits will be a lot comfier,” Lisa said, joining in with our smiles at seeing how wrongly sized our clothes were. She had one final look at the tablet in her hands, before putting it away and leading us to the machine. 


She asked us to place any items we had on us in a box, to avoid any damages during the transfer. I placed my phone and watch inside, whilst Jenna dropped in her phone and some jewellery she had been wearing. Once that was done, Lisa gestured for us to step into one of the pods each. As we parted, I kissed Jenna, making the most of the last time I would stand above her for a week. “See you soon big guy,” she winked at me as she entered her pod. I paused for a moment before reluctantly entering mine.


“Ok, you’re both in position. I’d better let you know that the process may ache a bit for you James. You’ll experience a cold tingling that may feel sore as you shrink. For you Jenna, you should feel a pleasurable warmth as you grow,” Richard’s voice echoed out in the pod. Knowing this would be painful only added to my distress as I prepared myself for what I thought was impossible just hours ago.


“We're ready to begin then. 3,” Richard’s voice called out as a mechanic whirring started to ring out. “2.” I stood nervously as the noise intensified. “1.” I braced myself tightly as the cold tingling sensation coursed through my body, and my size started to drain.

Chapter 2 - The Size Transfer Commences by JRG

A chilling ache flowed through my body as I felt myself slowly start to shrink. It was like my energy was being sapped, as the walls of the pod appeared to enlarge around me. My extremely tight clothes mercifully started to loosen, giving me a chance to breathe properly as my perspective continued to drop. No longer were they skin tight on my body, with them becoming better designed for my size. My chest stopped threatening to rip through the confines of the t-shirt and the shorts became roomier, allowing me to stand more comfortably without the fear of bursting through them. The constant hum of the machine continued, as I incredulously looked up to see the top of the pod rise further away. It became more imposing as inch after inch kept draining out of me, with even the door handle moving uncomfortably higher.


I expected the transfer to end shortly, having lost what felt like a huge amount of height and because my clothes now fit me perfectly. When suddenly the shivering ache intensified, infiltrating the core of my being. My grave concerns came to life as I realised in horror that I was no longer just shrinking smaller, but my muscles were also deflating.


I felt my clothes begin to loosen faster on my body. My shoulders started to narrow as my broad body became significantly thinner. I watched morbidly as my six pack which had taken years to build disappeared before my eyes, leaving me with no definition. I flexed my biceps and gasped as the huge peaks shrank. I squeezed one as it deflated under my fingers, my hopes of keeping some of my muscles quickly extinguished as I looked again to only see a slight bump, leaving barely any sign of my previously powerful biceps. The sleeves of my shirt which at one point I easily could have burst through, were now extremely baggy for my thin arms. Even my legs had become much slimmer, as they lost all tone underneath my shorts, leading me to retying them as tightly as possible to just about keep them up on my leaner lower half.


I started to wonder how long this would go on for, as almost all traces of my muscles had vanished, which was all compounded by the fact I was still slowly shrinking. When thankfully, the machine finally started to quiet down. I felt one final drop as the last inch of height was taken from me, and the constant aching in my body began to subside. I stood apprehensively, tentatively feeling my clothes, which were now incredibly loose on my small lithe body, with them being at least a couple sizes too big for me, if not more. 


I awaited any further changes, but to my relief, it had all appeared to have stopped. I tried to compose myself, taking respite that the cold tingling had finally disappeared. I ran my hands over my body, to check that it was all real, but even as I felt my skin under my fingers, I struggled to accept that this was my new size for the next week. After a few moments, I started to calm down and come to terms with my new reality, when the door to my pod unlocked.


I waited another minute, scared at what the world would look like at my new size, but with no other option, I reached for the handle. It felt awkwardly large in my hand, and despite being unlocked I had to strain to open the heavy door, no longer able to easily open it as I had minutes ago. I pushed it open and the bright lights of the lab shocked my senses, forcing me to rub my eyes as they readjusted themselves. I reopened them and was met with the shock of the scale of the lab, which seemed gigantic to me. The ceiling seemed to be impossibly high, and all the fittings looked bizarrely big from my perspective. Then my eyes fell onto Richard and Lisa, both of them looking incredibly tall, like they were both at least 7 feet. I had to remind myself that they were the same size, and I had shrunk. I tried to put on a brave smile, as they both stared at me in wonder.


“Wow!” Lisa exclaimed as she walked over to me. I looked at her in disbelief as she loomed above me. Nobody had ever seemed so tall to me since I was a child, but I glumly realised I would need to get used to this perspective for the next week. “How do you feel?” she asked, bending down to my eye level. I was shocked at how much she needed to bend to look me in the eye.


“I’m ok. Just. Just disoriented,” I stumbled out, losing my train of thought as I continued to survey the huge room. I felt my throat in surprise at the high pitch of my voice, as I continued to compare myself to the colossal Lisa in front of me, who discreetly giggled at my reaction to my new size and higher voice.


“Don’t worry, that’s to be expected,” Richard said knowingly, as he came closer to me. While seeing Lisa was a huge shock to me, due to the vast difference in size between us, seeing Richard was a different type of reminder of my new small stature. He was a full head taller than me, which while much less than Lisa’s size advantage, was more disturbing as I knew he was on the smaller side. Yet, he now looked very tall from my view. I noticed he had a slight grin on his face at seeing me, seeming to enjoy the fact that he was able to feel tall. He even seemed broader in my eyes, as what I thought was scrawny now seemed fairly thick compared to my slight frame.

 

I looked around the room and tried to spot Jenna, but she was nowhere to be seen. “Where’s Jenna?” I asked, still adjusting to the higher tone of my voice. But before they could answer, I watched as her pod slowly opened and out she stepped. Except she was no longer the Jenna I knew, instead of the short curvy beauty I was used to, an amazonian bombshell emerged, causing all of us to look at her in astonishment.


“Fuck that was amazing. What are you all looking at?” Jenna said with a fake innocence, her now throaty voice further adding to her allure, which came from the biggest smile I had ever seen. 



Her eyes dotted excitedly across all of us, drinking in the considerable size advantage she now had. Whilst we all continued to stare at her in wonder, struggling to take in the newly transformed Jenna. Instead of just getting taller, she had become bigger. Her already sizeable curves amplified to new breathtakingly impossible levels.


Her powerful legs stood longer than a runway model’s, and despite their thickness with the muscle in them, they retained an elegance. They seemed to stretch for miles, as the once baggy and long shorts now barely ran to the top of her thighs. As my eyes moved to her ass, I instantly realised why they were so short. Her ass had always been one of her best features, perfectly peach and plump in a delectable heart shape. I struggled to keep my hands and eyes off it when we were together, yet somehow it had become even more spectacular.


Her shorts were meant to match the length of her new legs, but they were scrunched up trying to contain her ass. They practically looked painted on as it stretched the fabric to its limit. It swayed hypnotically as she stepped towards us, all of us unable but to cast our eyes on it. It’s gigantic size and gravity defying jiggle leaving us speechless. Her hips had expanded even wider as well, to handle her more voluptuous curves.


I was thrown as I saw that her midriff was visible, showing a clearly defined six pack that was more prominent than mine had ever been. As I continued looking up, I quickly learnt why her t-shirt was riding up, as it desperately struggled to contain her enormous breasts. Jenna had always been busty, but now she was in another league. They did not just seem proportionally bigger on her larger frame, but looked to be even bigger than they should’ve been with her growth. She tried to pull her t-shirt down further, to prevent her delectable underboob appearing, and incredibly, even her large hands looked small next to them. I imagined lustfully how big they’d look in my hands.


As Jenna fought with her t-shirt, she inadvertently plunged her cleavage deeper, creating a lewd display for all three of us as we simply watched open-mouthed. She noticed our stares and after realising what we were looking at, she stopped and looked at us with a mischievous smile. I then looked into her eyes, still shocked by how much I had to look up to see that familiar beautiful face, framed by her thick flowing locks of blonde hair. Her dazzling blue eyes met with mine and her expression shifted to one of fascination as she took in my new body for the first time, coming off the high of her growth, remembering that I had also changed, but for the smaller.


“Oh my god! James! Is that really you?” She squealed as she rushed towards me. I froze as she passed by Lisa and Richard. Making Lisa look plain in comparison, whilst dwarfing Richard. As she neared me, I really appreciated just how big she had become. I stared straight ahead into her giant boobs as they came closer towards me. She almost knocked me out with them as she pulled me into a big hug. I felt like I was drowning in her cleavage as she held me tightly, each boob bigger than my head. Her strong hands ran their way across my body, as if she was checking that I was real. I went to step back, but realised I was pinned, the strength in her arms unsurmountable at my size, and she wasn’t even trying to stop me moving.


Eventually, she released me and I panted heavily, cherishing the oxygen that I had lost from being trapped in her warm succulent breasts. We stood a few inches away from each other, and I craned my neck back to look into her eyes that stared at me with a feral intrigue. “Sorry. I guess I don’t know my own size,” she said cutely.


“Neither do I,” I said jokingly, trying to mask my worries about my short height. However, the reward of Jenna standing as she was now helped me cope.


“Incredible,” Lisa murmured to herself, still looking in awe at Jenna. “How are you feeling Jenna? You look amazing, more than I have ever seen,” Lisa said, trying to compose herself, but slipping as her eyes remained glued on her curves.


“I feel amazing. It felt like a mini orgasm as I grew, and I feel so good now,” Jenna replied. She had always been candid, never afraid to speak her mind. But at her new size, she garnered an extra level of authority when she spoke.


“It does feel good,” Lisa blushed. “And we’ve never seen anything like this before. As I said, this is the biggest transfer we’ve ever done, but this is remarkable,” she said, her previously confident demeanour shaken as she stood in the shadow of Jenna. “Isn’t that right Richard,” who mumbled in agreement, his jaw practically on the floor as he couldn’t take his eyes off Jenna.


“What do you mean by that? Is everything ok?” I asked in concern, panicked at the surprise they seemed to have over the results of our transfer.


“Yes, everything is fine,” Lisa said, finally regaining her composure upon seeing my concern. “All it means is that you were one of the most compatible matches we’ve had. Like I said earlier, some couples when they come here, just their heights transfer, and for others their muscles trade as well. But you’re one of the rarer cases where the one growing gains the extra muscle from the shrinker, whilst they do not gain any of their muscle in return,” she explained after seeing my confusion.


“So you’re telling me that not only did we swap heights. She gained my other size and muscles, but I didn’t get hers?” I asked fearfully, already knowing the answer. Whilst Jenna beamed in excitement upon this discovery.


“Yes, that’s right. We’ve really mastered the height swap, but these other factors we’re still experimenting on. Don’t worry, it all swaps back, so in a week you will be back to normal,” she said positively.


“We’d better make the most of it then,” Jenna chimed in, running her hands over her body in ecstasy.


“The other thing to remember is because of how big a transfer this was. These other changes have been amplified, as they had more time to take place. Which might be why such a high percentage of your muscles seems to have been lost,” Lisa said to me. The distraught look on my face was evident, as if I had gained Jenna’s muscles things would have been a lot more bearable, but instead she had gained mine on top of her already toned body.


“About halfway through, the aching did seem to intensify. I was only getting smaller, then I started to lose my muscle as well and my clothes stopped fitting completely,” I explained, tugging at my clothes which looked like oversized hand-me-downs.


“I did feel something extra as well during it. Like a fire burning inside me, it felt so good. Then suddenly I felt my tits, ass, muscles and everything else get bigger more intensely,” Jenna added with a wry smile, thinking giddily back to her growth.


“Fascinating. Note that down Richard,” Lisa instructed. Throwing him from his stupor, as he pulled out a tablet and started typing. “Now I know you guys must be desperate to be clear of us. But before you go, we have a couple of quick checks we need to do. Then you’ll be free to enjoy yourselves,” Lisa said, as she got her tablet out too. “As before, I’ll sort you Jenna, and Richard, you can do James.” Richard couldn’t hide his disappointment, but said nothing as Lisa happily began with Jenna. I felt like the second prize as Richard put his focus onto me, starting the checks.


We repeated the tests and measurements that they had conducted on us before our transfer. Richard’s formerly delicate and weak hands now seemed large and forceful, easily able to move me as he needed. The challenges of the first set of measuring were now replaced with a new one, as he had to stoop to accurately measure me. I heard in shock at how small I had become, especially when compared to my old size. Richard tried to focus on the job at hand, but both of us kept getting distracted at the sight of Jenna and Lisa together. With the frequent cooing and very hands on measuring that was taking place on their side of the room attracting our attention. Just as we finished everything, Lisa called us over.


“You both need to see this,” Lisa said excitedly, looking at Jenna. We walked over to see Jenna flexing her biceps, forming huge peaks that were almost as big as mine used to be. What amazed me was that while her arms looked a bit thicker than normal, they were still very feminine. With her powerful biceps seeming to come out of nowhere when she flexed them.


“Impressive, huh?” Jenna grinned cockily.


“That’s just part of it,” Lisa said mysteriously, as she looked at the dumbbell next to Jenna. I looked at it and saw that it was my maximum weight, which I had been unable to lift during my testing before I shrank. I watched as Jenna picked it up with only a slight strain. I gasped as she performed a set of 10 reps, barely breaking a sweat. “She’s gained the extra strength, but her body has retained its femininity,” she added.


“It’s so cool. I’ve always wanted to be really strong like you, but didn’t want the huge manly muscles. This is like the perfect solution,” Jenna said ecstatically to me, as she looked down at her arms, flexing and unflexing her biceps with a giggle.


“That’s all the tests done. Thank you both for being so patient. Now we just have one more thing to do, then you will be finally rid of us. Promise,” Lisa said, as she gestured to the height chart on the far wall. I winced in anticipation of the stark reality that I was set to see, whilst Jenna eagerly went over to the wall. 


We lined up next to each other. I stood as tall as possible, to see that I now reached the same mark at just over 4’10” as Jenna had earlier on. I turned to look at Jenna, seeing her cleavage heaving out in front of her. I panned my head up and could barely make out the 6’4” mark that she now effortlessly reached, due to the huge distance it was from me. She looked down at me, and sensing my fretfulness she shone a warm smile and placed a reassuring hand on me, giving me a loving, but firm squeeze. As I looked up into her shimmering eyes that glowed back at mine, I felt myself begin to ease up. The warmth and affection coming from her was infectious, and I realised that no matter how tough this week would be, I was glad I was doing it with her, and not just because of her newly enhanced body. I moved my eyes back towards the camera and flashed a genuine smile at the lens. The camera clicked as I imagined the fun we would have together with the new benefits of my size, as I looked at Jenna lustfully. Besides, it was only one week. What was the worst that could happen?

Chapter 3 - The First Night by JRG

Rachel waited for us at the reception as we left Richard and Lisa, agreeing to check back in with them in a couple of days. They returned our items to us, my phone felt awkwardly large in my hands, needing both of them to use it comfortably. Whilst I had to readjust my watch to the tightest setting, but even then it was still too big to fit on my wrist. I looked over at Jenna, who was marvelling at how small her phone looked in her hands. She had to put her rings away as they were now impossible to get on, not even big enough to fit on her little finger. 


I shook Richard’s hand as we left, and was surprised at the strength in his grip, even leaving me slightly sore as the small man now seemed pretty big and strong from my view. He gave me a wry smile as he noticed his superior strength, and how much larger his hand was than mine. Lisa gave me a big hug, her arms wrapping easily around me like a mum with her child. The strength of her embrace kept me pinned against her, before she let me go with a warm smile.


I looked across to see Richard breathless, recovering from a powerful hug from Jenna, but he did not seem too upset. His cheeks were bright red and he had an uncontrollable grin. She then embraced Lisa. Richard and I watched the two titanic women in awe. While the height difference wasn’t major between them, Jenna’s extra thickness and curves created a delectable contrast. As Jenna stepped away, I noticed Lisa whispering something into her ear, causing her to smile deviously, before she returned to my side and we exited the lab to Rachel.


Walking into the reception, the enchanting space seemed even grander from my view. Rachel came over to us, looking at us both in amazement momentarily, before reclaiming her professional demeanour as we stood together. “How are you both feeling?” she asked.


“Fantastic!” Jenna replied instantly, as Rachel looked up into her eyes, before moving her head down to me. It amazed me just how much she had to move her gaze to look at each of us in the eye. 


“Yeah ok,” I replied. At my new size I was better able to appreciate Rachel’s looks. At my old size, her tanned and toned body certainly caught my eyes, but was nothing too special. However, as I looked up into her eyes, her whole demeanour seemed more alluring and impressive. I was able to get a better view of her face, which had a radiating glow, and her breasts, which I thought were small, looked quite sizeable from my new view. 


“That’s great. You both certainly look well. It may take a little bit of time to get used to, but we do our best to help where we can,” Rachel said, noticing my prolonged look over her body.


“We appreciate it,” Jenna said. “So can we go to our room now?”


“Almost. I just need to run through a few things with you about the hotel and answer any questions you’ve got,” Rachel said. “And I’ve got some good news too. As you’re kindly helping Richard and Lisa, I’ve been able to upgrade your room to our tropical suite,” she added, noticing Jenna’s frustrated expression at having to wait longer. But her face quickly twisted to joy upon hearing the news of our room upgrade. “So if you can sit with me here, then we can get this out the way,” she said, taking us to her desk.


We sat down, and even then our size difference was obvious. The top of Jenna’s head rose much higher than mine as we both sat upright on the chairs in front of Rachel. As we sat, I realised in morbid fascination that my legs didn’t even reach the floor. Jenna noticed my predicament and stifled a giggle, whilst her legs filled the space under the table.


“I promise this won’t take too long. I just need to explain a few things about your stay. Some of which you may have seen when you made your booking, but we always like to run through everything in person with our guests,” she said, looking at me knowingly at the fact I had no idea about the hotel, whilst Jenna wore a wry smile. “But first, here are the keys to your suite,” she said, passing a pair of room keys to us across the table. Jenna instinctively reached out and grabbed them, putting them in her pocket before returning her gaze to Rachel. “In your room you will find some clothes more fitting to your new sizes,” she said, her eyes momentarily lost looking at Jenna’s tight and revealing outfit. “However, based on the way your transfer went, it looks like we will need to adjust them. So we’ll provide a new set of clothes for you tomorrow, with the selection you asked for.”


“That’ll be great,” Jenna said, giving me a sly wink as Rachel mentioned that Jenna had picked a variety of outfits for us. As Rachel prepared to continue, a furious rumble erupted from Jenna’s stomach, causing her to blush slightly. “You both may be feeling extremely hungry after your transfer, the process is very draining. In your room you’ll find a selection of food and drink too. And you’ll probably both sleep well after. Considering what you’ve been through,” Rachel said, with a slight smile.


She went on to explain the details of the hotel, covering the facilities available and some other information. However, I barely took any of this in, as I was still examining our new sizes and losing concentration from my own growing hunger. Looking over at Jenna, I could see she was in the same situation, not even disguising her waning interest. Rachel noticed our fading focus and quickly finished up. “Well that’s everything. Do either of you have any questions? If you can’t think of anything now, you can always reach me or someone else from the front desk at anytime. And in your room there are more details about the hotel,” she said with a professional smile.


“No. I think we’re good at the moment,” Jenna said, before I had the chance to ask any questions myself, but sensing her hastiness and my own desire to get to the room, I remained quiet. We said goodbye and Rachel pointed us towards the lifts that would take us to our room. As we walked across the reception to get there, a young couple of a similar age to us walked in with their bags behind them, ready to check in.


“Oh my god honey, look!” the woman said, looking at us in wonder. “That’ll be you soon,” she joked, pointing at me.


“Wow. It’s amazing seeing it in person! But I don’t think I’ll be that small,” the guy replied, before they both walked to the check-in desk, where Rachel was waiting for them.


“Yeah you’re right, but I wish I’d end up like her,” she said, referring to Jenna with subtle jealousy.


They both walked past us with a smile. Taking in both of our bodies with excitement. I looked up at both of them. The woman was only a few inches taller than me, and her small frame was similar to mine. It was the closest I had felt to being of a similar size to someone since I had shrunk. Yet, I still had to look up to see into her eager eyes, another stark reminder of how tiny I had become. Her partner loomed over both of us, with the top of my head not even reaching his neck. His broad chest filled up my vision as he walked by, with both of them talking excitedly as Rachel welcomed them.


Jenna had continued to walk ahead. She had a wide grin at the jealous and awed stares that she had received from them. It was a huge difference to the downward stares she received at her old size. She flashed a warm smile at them both as they walked by, enjoying how much she had to look down to see their faces, especially at the guy. But she quickly returned her focus to the lifts and getting us to our room. Gladly, an empty lift was available as we approached, and after she scanned our key card and entered our floor number, the door closed.


“Holy shit James. This is amazing!” Jenna shouted in excitement, making the most of our first bit of privacy as we ascended upwards. Before I could respond, she had pulled me into a hug, clearing the air from my lungs as her powerful arms held me tight. She released me as the lift opened up on our floor. She took a long stride out of the lift and teasingly gestured for me to follow her, before turning away and walking towards our room. The sway of her hypnotic ass left me transfixed, as I lagged behind her due to my shorter legs and distracted stares.


She was waiting for me by our room, which was nestled in the corner of the top floor of the huge complex. “I can’t wait to see our home for the next week, but there is one thing missing,” Jenna said, looking at me knowingly.


“I don’t think that’s possible,” I said, realising what she was referring to. On our first holiday together, I had made a show of carrying Jenna into our hotel room on the first night, promising to start every new adventure we had with her in my arms, which I replicated on our only other trip since we had become a couple. But as I looked at Jenna’s imposing physique, I knew that was impossible. I craned my neck back to look into her eyes, which were gleaming at me with a wry smile. She clearly knew the same.


“While that would be fun to see you try,” she said, placing a huge leg next to mine, which almost came up to my chest. “I had something else in mind,” she added. Before I could react, she hoisted me into the air, carrying me in her arms. She barely strained to pick me up, and was able to hold me in just one arm as she unlocked the door with the other one. “Wow, you’re so light!” she laughed as she pushed the door open. I was amazed at how easily she was carrying me, and how secure I felt in her grasp, which felt eerily reassuring.  


Walking into the room, we both gasped in wonder at the grandeur of where we would be staying for the next week. The first thing that amazed me was the size, which wasn’t just because of my small stature. The suite was bigger than my flat, with an entrance hall greeting us and our bags by the door. Off of it was a huge walk-in wardrobe, where we found a wide selection of clothes that had been provided, covering every type of outfit I could think of. From formal wear to casual beach attire, we would be ready for any occasion.


Jenna carried me through the other hallway which took us to the main area of the suite. As we walked through the vast space, we passed our en-suite bathroom. Inside was a walk-in shower that was so big that even Jenna could move around comfortably. A set of luxury toiletries were neatly presented on the glistening counter-tops. Before we walked out to our king-sized bed, which was situated opposite a giant flat screen TV. There were a couple of plush seats next to the bed, around a table that had a buffet of sandwiches, tropical fruits and sweets, with a note above to welcome us to the hotel.


Outside the room was a huge terrace, and as Jenna opened the sliding doors, giving us a chance to see the scenic view of our tropical surroundings more clearly. There was even a hot tub, with a bottle of champagne in an ice bath positioned next to it. We headed back inside, and I could see that even Jenna was impressed, which was rare considering her high standards and upper-class upbringing. 


After carrying me throughout the tour of our suite, she threw me onto the bed with aplomb. I flailed in fright at what felt like a huge drop. Before I could react, Jenna jumped onto the bed next to me. The bed sank under her weight as her huge frame filled up the bed. I went to protest at being carried around like a child, but she placed her lips over mine, bringing me into a powerful kiss. My protests subsided as I became overtaken by her kiss. It was the same teasing tongue and juicy lips that I knew so well, yet it all seemed so new. She had always enjoyed leading, but with her extra strength she was able to dictate the tempo and intensity of our kiss easily. Her tongue overpowered mine as we became more passionate, whilst I just enjoyed the sensation. 


She let out a soft moan as our lips parted after a few minutes. We stared into each other’s eyes, our lust-filled gazes matching each other, as we eyed each other’s bodies. She got to her feet to take her top off, and I watched her ass shake as she wiggled her body trying to pull off the tight t-shirt. Frustrated by her struggles, her expression suddenly shifted as an idea formed in her head. She gave me an ominous grin before, in one motion, she thrust her breasts forward, hard. I watched in wonder as they tore through the fabric and poured out delectably. She grinned in joy at the success of her plan, before tearing the rest of her t-shirt with a simple tug of her hands, as I watched in lewd fascination.


She faced a similar problem with her shorts, but after the success of her top, she simply tore the fabric. I kept watching as she easily ripped through it, freeing her ass from the skin-tight material and leaving her fully nude. Her breathtaking physique left me spellbound, my gaze slowly moving across every inch and curve in lust. “Now it’s your turn little guy,” she said seductively, throwing me from my leering gaze.


It was a relief to take my clothes off, with their awkwardly large size being more of a nuisance as time went on. I quickly threw my top to the other side of my room. Both of us looked in shock at my skinny frame. It looked like I had never set foot in the gym, with my smooth stomach bare and no tone anywhere on my body. I watched Jenna, who looked at me with an inquisitive gaze, feeling her own hardened abs as she subconsciously compared our physiques. 


I went to take off my shorts, but froze as my hand reached the top of them. I had been blessed with size in that area, which all of my exes had been crazy about. Jenna also loved how big I was, even though with her size, she was never able to take it all and jokingly wished it was smaller for her. However, I was paranoid about how proportionally I had shrunk, and how much would be left of my prized package.


Jenna noticed my insecurity, and swiftly pulled down my shorts impatiently. I tried to stop her, but with her strength and the looseness of my shorts, they flew off, leaving me naked. I looked down nervously as my rock hard cock was exposed, but my fears were thankfully misplaced. It had definitely shrunk compared to the 9 inches that I normally boasted. However, I was relieved to see that it still looked large. Especially on my small body, which made it seem even bigger. It must have been around 6 inches long, which considering how much I had shrunk, I was proud of. I put my hand on it, and needed both hands to wrap around it, because of how small they had become.


“I see everything isn’t so small,” Jenna moaned lustfully, staring at my cock hungrily as I played with it. She made her way back onto the bed, causing the bed to sink again under her weight. She grabbed my cock and in her huge hand it looked a lot more average than when I had held it, but her firm grip caused me to shudder in pleasure. “Now let me thank you properly,” she teasingly said, before she moved her mouth over my cock, making me moan in euphoria.



“See how good it can feel to be small,” Jenna cooed at me, as I got to my feet after she had ‘thanked me’. She had always struggled to handle my cock, but with our changes in size, she was able to give me pleasure that I had never experienced before. At best, she had only been able to take half of my cock before she started to gag, but now she took it all easily, with space to spare. She gave me a thunderous orgasm, stronger than I had ever had before, which I was still trying to recover from.


“It does have its perks,” I said panting, staring at her bombshell body, which was a sight that I could never get sick of as she simply lay there. Her nude delectable body was impossible to keep my eyes off, as I drank all of her in. “Are you sure I can’t return the favour?” I asked, moving my eyes back to her huge breasts.


“There’ll be plenty of time for that. And trust me you will,” she winked at me. “But as I said, this is a thanks for being so good about everything.”


“It’s only for a week. And it’s not all that bad,” I said, feeling much more positive about my size as my cock hardened again, thinking back to a few moments ago. Before walking over to the food and drink that had been left out for us, as my hunger returned.


“I’d better make the most of this time then,” Jenna said as she got to her feet. She reached her hand across me and with only a slither of her strength, pulled me back, causing me to fly back onto the bed. She started to laugh at how effortless it was for her to throw me around, before she went over to the array of food. “It’s going to be so good,” she smiled, as she took an enormous bite.


The vast spread of food they had left us was soon devoured. Both Jenna and I were starving after all we had been through, but despite my hunger, I did not eat too much. Quickly realising that my smaller body could not handle the normal amount of food I ate. Jenna however, gladly ate the majority of the food available, which was the complete opposite of her usual small portions. I watched in morbid intrigue as she wolfed down plate after plate, until there was nothing left.


After we had both finished, we lay in bed together. The sun had set, and only the lights from the grounds of the hotel and stretching landscape disturbed the serene darkness. I lay in Jenna’s arms, typically I was the big spoon when we cuddled in bed together, but after trying to put my arms around her and barely being able to reach all the way around, she decided to take that role. She easily broke through my weak grip and rearranged us on the bed, before swallowing me up in her arms. The warmth of her body spread throughout me as we lay tightly together, before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Chapter 4 - A New Start to the Day by JRG

I woke up first, with Jenna still holding me tight. Providing me with an immediate reminder that yesterday wasn’t a bizarre dream. I went to get up and use the toilet, but realised this was pointless as I was still trapped in her grasp. My struggles to escape barely registered to her, as she continued her deep sleep. After several minutes of tossing and turning in her arms, she finally started to wake up, and noticed my efforts to move with a mischievous smile. “Mine,” she grinned, holding me even tighter following my latest attempt to get free.


“If you don’t let me go. You can’t blame me if it starts to feel warm and wet in here,” I said jokingly, trying to mask the frustration I felt at being trapped by her. Thankfully, this convinced her to pull her arms away, freeing me from the confines of the bed. 


I came out of the bathroom to see Jenna standing by the wardrobe in a pair of panties that dug tightly into her skin, and a bra that looked at least a size or two small, struggling to contain her huge boobs underneath that popped out of either side. “They need to hurry up with those new clothes,” she said, whilst looking through the range of outfits inquisitively, pulling out the odd item and comparing herself to it. Each one looked small compared to her, despite apparently being designed to fit her predicted height, showing just how much she had outgrown their calculations. 


“What are you doing?” I asked, as she pulled out a pair of my joggers and t-shirt that I had packed to travel home in at the end of the holiday. She didn’t say anything, but pulled on my t-shirt. I watched in wonder as the fabric clung tightly to her chest, and stretched towards her midriff. The t-shirt looked more like a crop-top as the bottom part of her 6-pack was exposed, which was becoming a common problem. Her boobs were simply too big for the shirt to fit correctly, as they stretched the soft fabric. 


“Still a bit small,” she winked at me. “But it will do for now,” she said, before putting on the joggers. They clung tightly to her thick legs, accentuating every curve and muscle. They only reached her calves, as they rode up due to her peachy ass that jiggled delectably underneath the lycra-like material. “What do you think?” she asked, with a flirty grin. My hardening cock and open-mouthed stare was enough of a reaction for her, as her smile spread even wider.


“You’re going to have to control yourself better,” she joked. “You’ve got another week of this. Even though I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of it,” her voice dripped with pride as she looked at herself in the mirror, drinking in every curve of her reflection greedily as she posed. She ran her hands down her body, as if ensuring that her reflection was real, before turning back to me.


“I know, I know,” I said, whilst watching her check herself out. “You’d better not stretch them by the way.”


“It’s not my fault they’re so small,” she teased, standing on her tip toes, so even her breasts were taller than me. “Speaking of which, let’s see how your clothes fit,” she said, going back to the wardrobe and throwing me a pair of swimming trunks and a t-shirt.


I encountered the opposite problem that Jenna was facing, with the trunks and t-shirt baggy on my body. Whilst they were more wearable than the clothes provided for Jenna, they were still uncomfortable on me and needed replacing. As Jenna watched me in fascination, an idea popped into her head, and she reached into her wardrobe and threw me a pair of pale joggers and a white t-shirt.


“Hey! These are yours. I’m not wearing your clothes,” I said petulantly.


“Why not? I’m wearing your clothes, and you can’t even tell these are for girls,” she said, with a stifled laugh. “Besides. They’ll fit better than those,” gesturing to the oversized outfit I had on. Frustratedly, I realised that she was right as I tugged again at the awkwardly large t-shirt I had on, and belligerently started putting on her clothes that she handed to me. Her fascinated stares intensified as I tried them on, taking great delight that I had to resort to her wardrobe. 


I finally got her clothes on, and embarrassingly they fit even worse than the other outfits I had tried on from the hotel. Whilst they were the correct length for my body, the cut of them was designed for curvy girls like Jenna, meaning they were extremely baggy on my thin frame. This was especially problematic in the chest area, with the t-shirt billowing due to my flat chest. The joggers had a similar issue as they had been stretched to accommodate Jenna’s curvy bottom half, making them big on my narrow hips and thin legs.


“Oh my god! Even my old clothes are too big for you,” she laughed, “I wish I could see you at this size from my normal height. But, I definitely prefer seeing you like this,” she said, as she stepped closer to me with her arms outstretched, further showing off her size advantage, whilst I simmered in embarrassment.


Just as she prepared to scoop me up into her arms, we heard a knocking coming from our door. “Saved by the bell, little man,” she teased. She walked towards the door and thrust her leg into me as she stepped by, knocking me backwards due to the sheer size and strength of it. She laughed at the impact it made on me, with it clearly not being an accident. She reached the door and opened it, to find a hotel porter waiting with a trolley of clothes on hangers next to him. He stepped back in shock at seeing Jenna, staring up at her in wonder.


“Miss. Miss Christie?” he stuttered, flustered at the sight of Jenna.


“That’s me. But you can call me Jenna, cutie,” she beamed at him, savouring his reaction to her body.


“We’ve got your clothes here,” he said meekly, his eyes glued to her tight outfit which flaunted her exaggerated curves.


“Perfect. James and I were just talking about that. As you can see, mine are a bit small. Come in,” she said teasingly, pointing her eyes to her ample cleavage in the undersized t-shirt. The porter followed her eyes to her heaving chest, causing him to blush deeply and quickly redirect his eyes back to the trolley of clothes as he stepped inside.


I was still acclimatising to how big other people were now that I had shrunk, but I guessed he was around the 6 foot mark, which if I was at my old height would’ve meant he was 7 and a half feet tall. The other thing I was getting used to at my new size was just how big others looked in general. With the youthful demeanour of the porter offset by his strong body, which looked especially broad and made him seem imposing from my perspective. When at my old size I would’ve just seen him as an average young guy. Like everyone else we had seen working at the hotel, he had a light tan and toned physique, seemingly symbolic of living on the island. His lustful wonder at Jenna quickly changed to a different type of wonder upon seeing me.


“Mister Clarke?” he said uncertainly, eyeing up both of us, trying to take in our vast size difference. “Sorry. I’ve only been here a few months, and I’ve seen plenty of transfers. But none as dramatic as you both,” he added, his eyes fixed back on Jenna.


“Don’t worry. We’ve heard that,” Jenna said with a grin.


“Yes. We have,” I added in frustration, getting annoyed at his indiscreet leering at Jenna, which was made worse by her positive reaction, even playing up to it. I flashed my anger to the porter, but he paid no heed at my attempt to intimidate him. Instead, he remained focused on Jenna. He almost knocked into me as he distractedly wheeled the trolley holding our new clothes into our room, completely oblivious to anything except her.


“You’re unbelievable,” he said in awe, unaware of the near miss with me.


“You charmer,” she grinned at him. “So are they all our clothes?” she asked, gesturing to the trolley of clothes he had brought in.


“Yes,” he said, trying to focus back on the task at hand. “We were able to get all the clothes you had requested before, in your new sizes.”


He started to take all the clothes that were in our wardrobe and put them into a giant storage box. I was amazed at not only the sheer variety of clothes that had been provided, but the fact they had been able to replace them all based on our new proportions. After he removed all the old clothes, he started pulling out our new items and hanging them up for us. 


Throughout the replenishment of our wardrobe, the porter continued to make small talk with Jenna, clearly trying to flirt. He was becoming more confident after his initial flustering upon seeing Jenna, despite my presence next to them. I watched in bitter silence as Jenna basked in the attention, seeming to lead him on.


Finally, he finished replacing our wardrobe. It was filled with all the variety of outfits as before, but now in what should be the right sizes for our resized bodies. The porter went to place the box containing our old clothes onto the now empty trolley. As he did so, he strained heavily trying to lift the box. I noticed Jenna watching his struggle with intrigue, as he was just about able to lift it onto the trolley, slamming it down due to the force of the weight. He was breathing heavily, recovering from the feat as the box lopsidedly stood on the trolley.


“That doesn’t look too secure, let me help,” Jenna chimed in. She bent down and picked up the box with relative ease. She repositioned it on the trolley, letting it drop gently as she comfortably handled the weight. She let out a cute giggle as she saw both of us marvel at her display of strength.


“Wow. Thank you,” the porter said in admiration, even more forlorn with Jenna than before.


“If you want to thank me, I wouldn’t say no to a special treat in our room,” she said, looking over to the empty plates at the other side of the room.


“I’ll see what I can do,” he said, with an eager smile. 


“I hope you can. I’ll be really grateful,” she said enticingly, with a gentle squeeze on his arm. Causing him to smile even wider.


“Thanks. We’re sorted from here,” I cut in, opening the door for him to leave. He looked at me competitively, before moving his eyes back to Jenna. She gave him a wave, which prompted him to leave with the trolley of our old clothes and empty plates from our feast last night.


“Jenna. What was that about?” I asked incredulously, the second the door closed.


“What do you mean?” she said innocently, moving towards the wardrobe and eagerly searching through the new clothes.


“With the porter?”


“Just now? I wasn’t doing anything worse than you normally do,” she said accusingly. “All I did was tease him a little, and that was just to get some free shit. You saw how struck with me he was.”


“No, I was never like that,” I said defensively.


“Is someone jealous,” she said in a teasing tone. “You don’t need to worry babe. I’ve only got eyes for one person,” she added as she stepped towards me, bringing me into a deep kiss. Under the spell of her dizzying kiss my temper cooled and we returned to our clothing situation, but it still remained in the back of my mind.


Jenna cooed at every outfit as she flicked through the huge selection of clothes, draping them over her body to gladly see that they looked much more fitting for her new size. From gym wear, formal dresses, and casual gear, it was amazing how the hotel had got all these outfits in her sizes, with the majority appearing to be custom-made to fit her impossible proportions. 


“I’ll be trying all these on later. But, I want to go and explore,” she said, settling on a purple bikini. As she put the bikini on, it was clear that it had been tailor-made for her proportions, fitting her perfectly despite her unusually behemoth size. Her bikini top wrapped snugly around her breasts, showcasing them delectably. The purple bottoms stretched alluringly around her lower half, with the fabric in the back swallowed up by her peachy ass, making it even harder for me to keep my eyes off of it.


Jenna admired herself in the mirror, checking out every angle of her body and enjoying how incredible she looked in the bikini, while I searched through the wardrobe myself. I scanned through a wide selection of swimwear before choosing a stylish pair of blue swimming trunks and a plain t-shirt. I went to put them on, but froze in dismay as I noticed the label. It read that they were a boy’s size. It was unsurprising, yet it was a tough truth to accept that I no longer fit into adult clothes, which was confirmed by the fact that they fit me perfectly.


Jenna had finished checking herself out in the mirror and put on a deliberately oversized white beach shirt over the top of her bikini as we prepared to leave. It was meant to make her look more modest, but the fabric was designed in a way that her bikini underneath was fairly visible, meaning her bombshell body was still on show for everyone.


We headed towards the door, but just before we opened it there was a knocking that made us both jump. We went to see what the noise was, but nobody was there. However, we found a tray of tropical fruits and an expensive bottle of wine outside. ‘We hope you have a wonderful stay. We’re always here if you need us,’ a note read by the spread. She brought the tray inside, grinning at me victoriously as we both assumed where this treat had come from. 


“I told you I knew what I was doing,” she boasted. She took a giant bite from one of the pieces of fruit, before dragging me by the hand out the door. I was almost knocked off my feet as she pulled me with what was little effort on her side, but felt very forceful to me. “This is going to be so much fun,” she said, as the door shut behind us and we made our way out to explore the hotel.

Chapter 5 - Beach Life by JRG

It was our first chance to explore the grounds of the hotel, and the incredible design and grandeur were matched throughout the complex. We passed by the bar which was closed and the restaurant which was still serving breakfast. Inside was a vast spread of food and drink, each item looking better than the last. It also gave us our first proper sight of the other couples staying at the hotel. We could see at least 10 couples enjoying themselves and chatting excitedly. I noted that almost all of the women were at least a head taller than the men. However, there were a couple where the men appeared bigger, and the occasional same-sex couple.


After heading past, we made our way outside to the expansive outdoor area. The hotel was sat right on the beach, with the crystal blue waters and golden sands only seconds away from the hotel. Stepping outside, we were overtaken by the incredible sun that shone on us. The sun bounced off the stone path that led directly to the beach, with paths cutting off in either direction leading to the other facilities. We ignored the other paths, which, according to the signs, led to the spa, a couple of pools, an outdoor bar, and gym, with many other facilities still hidden from us. Instead, we went straight to the beach. 


We walked by a volleyball court where two couples were playing against each other. On both teams, the women were dominating the game, with their considerable height advantage over the men playing a key part. The ball came racing over to us as one of the girl’s spiked a point for her team. Jenna stopped the ball and threw it back, perfectly weighted to land in the arms of the guy looking at her.


“We need her on our team,” he said, looking at her in awe.


“You need to adapt your game,” his partner said to him sternly. “You’re not the tall one now. You need to play like it. I can’t do everything,” she said competitively. The game then resumed as Jenna and I set foot on the beach, where a selection of sun beds were laid out for the guests at the hotel. Some had been taken by the other guests, but there were plenty spare, and we were able to find a couple at the front nearest to the water, with the beach bar not too far away.


Jenna placed the bag she had been carrying next to one of the beds, before lying down on the towel that had already been laid out on top of it. I watched as her sprawling body filled up the sunbed, barely able to hold her, as her feet lay only a few inches from the end. I laid down on my bed next to her and was able to appreciate one of the advantages of my smaller size, as I had plenty of room to spread myself across what seemed like an expansive bed.


I closed my eyes as I basked in the sun, when I felt a sudden cooling overtake me. I opened my eyes to see that I was covered in darkness, and that Jenna was standing over me. Before I could react, her hands reached down to me. A sharp coldness spread across my chest as her hands rubbed cream onto me. I tried to jump up due to the sudden chill, but her strong grip left me stuck as she continued to run her hands across me. 


“Can’t have my little man burn,” she said, as she squirted more sun cream onto her hands and rubbed further. After the initial shock of the cold cream, I began to enjoy myself as her powerful hands lathered and caressed my body. I felt my cock begin to harden as she manoeuvred her hands over my body, her touch feeling incredible on my skin. The strength in her hands made it feel like a deep tissue massage, and I let out an involuntary moan from the pleasure she was giving me. Noticing my euphoria, she became even more enthusiastic with her approach. She rubbed her hands teasingly across my trunks, giving her a chance to feel my now hard cock underneath them. She giggled at it under her touch, before finally getting back to her feet as she finished her task.


I was presented with an incredible view of her ass as she returned to her sunbed. The distraction caused me to miss the bottle of sun cream that she threw towards me, which landed on my chest. “My turn. And I’m expecting as good a job,” she said expectantly, as she lay on her back, waiting for me to come over.


“Give me a moment,” I said, trying to let my erection subside before getting to my feet. Jenna laughed as she realised what I was doing. She locked her eyes on me and teasingly pushed her breasts together, which made me throb again. She noticed my reaction and laughed even harder as I turned my head in the opposite direction. After a few minutes, I was finally decent enough to get up and begin applying some sun cream onto her.


She was lying on her front when I eventually got over to her sunbed. My eyes immediately went to her ass, which left me transfixed as I poured the sun cream onto my hands. I began rubbing it into her ass, amazed at how small my hands looked compared to her vast peach. I continued to massage her tantalising butt, delighting in the experience. “I don’t just want my ass doing,” Jenna said, taking me out of leering and back to the task at hand.


I began to rub my hands up and down the back of her legs. I marvelled at the layers of muscle I could feel underneath them as I tried to cover all of her mile-high legs. It took me awhile due to the length of them, especially with my small hands. After finally finishing them, I worked on her back, still amazed at the wide spreading curves and thickness of her body, as well as the power I could feel under my fingers. 


I finished up, and she rolled over onto her back, so I could do her other side. She had a wide smile on her face as I began to work on her front. I immediately went to reach over to her breasts, but she quickly stopped me. “Start from the bottom and work your way up,” she said. I tried to disguise my disappointment as I shot one last look at her breasts before rubbing the cream on the other side of her legs.


It took some time, but I finally finished her legs and moved up to her stomach. I was amazed at the hardness of her stomach as I ran my hands over her 6 pack. The immense strength in her core was obvious as I covered her abs and continued working my way upwards. After applying the cream all over her torso, ensuring every inch of her curvaceous body was covered, she approved me to start on her breasts.


They were heaving in her bikini, and I was overcome by how soft and jiggly they were in my hands. Even with both hands, I couldn’t cover them as I started rubbing the cream in. I could see that Jenna was enjoying herself as her nipples hardened under the fabric. My cock was throbbing again as I worked myself across both breasts, sensually applying the cream until they were completely covered. Admittedly, this was more for my own benefit than Jenna’s, so I could spend longer squeezing and fondling them.


I wanted to continue further, with my arousal rocketing from my hands-on experience with Jenna. I could sense she was keen to carry on too, but as we both looked around the beach and saw that more people had arrived, we reluctantly decided against it. Instead, I went back to my sunbed and lay back down. As I returned, I noticed sets of lingering eyes from some of the staff and guests in the distance. They quickly shifted their gaze when they realised I had noticed them and the spectacle was over.



We spent the next hour lying on the beach, both of us reading the books we had brought with us whilst enjoying the rays of sunshine. I continued to spot the occasional stares in our direction, but Jenna seemed to not notice, or at least acted like she didn’t. She had always enjoyed being the centre of attention, and this seemed not to have changed now that she was bigger. If anything, it had also grown with her.


“I’m thirsty,” Jenna said after a while, causing me to look up from my book. I recognised her tone and expression immediately. She wanted me to get her a drink. I sighed, but got to my feet, knowing that it was a waste of time trying to convince her to go herself. “Thanks honey,” she said with a bitter-sweet smile, before returning to her book while I walked to the beach bar.


I approached the bar, passing by some of the other couples and hotel staff on the way. I winced as many of them stared at my shrunken size. Frustratingly, all the people I saw were taller than me, and those who appeared to have shrunk in their transfer seemed to light up at seeing someone smaller than them. It amazed me how big everyone looked, legs looked longer, bodies seemed broader, and overall they all seemed more imposing. The lustful part of me appreciated the benefits of seeing what appeared to be larger breasts and more voluptuous bodies, but the rational part of me felt insecure at how much taller they all stood compared to me.


I eventually made it to the beach bar, where an attractive girl was working behind the counter. She was dressed in a tropical outfit that showed off her tanned and toned body. She looked like she was from somewhere in the Caribbean, with her dark skin shimmering in the bright light as she flashed a smile at me as I approached. Sitting by the bar were a couple of girls chatting together, with the bigger one looming over the smaller girl, as if showing off her size advantage. While the other couple were in their early 40s and sharing a bottle of wine.


“You got any ID?” the girl said, causing me to blush as I uneasily leant forward at the bar, due to the fact that the counter was as tall as the top of my shoulders, giving me yet another reminder of how short I was. “I’m just kidding cutie. What do you want?” she said with a warm smile, noticing my embarrassment. The others at the bar turned to look at me, realising how small I was with intrigued glances.


“Could I get two Pina Coladas,” I said with an awkward laugh, as I noticed the wandering eyes from the rest of the bar.


“Of course,” she said, heading to the other side of the bar to start making the drinks.


I composed myself as I waited for her to make the drinks. But I felt probing stares from the female couple, who had kept their eyes on me since I had entered the bar. I turned to look at them, and the smaller one became startled at my attention, while the bigger one remained calm.


“Sorry. It’s just,” the shorter woman said, as she jumped off the seat at the bar, which was quite a distance for her. “I need to see,” she said, walking up next to me. I gasped as I got a proper look at her body. She was a short stack, with wide hips and sizeable breasts in her pink bikini. But what really amazed me was her height, as for the first time I was eye-to-eye with someone. I looked in shock into her eyes, which glowed upon her realisation. “Oh my god you’re as small as me!”


“You’re as small as me!” I repeated jokingly. Both of us ran our eyes across each other, appreciating the similarities and differences of our shared height. Despite being eye-to-eye, everything else on her pale body seemed thicker. With her buxom build, her body was larger than mine. She boasted wider hips and thicker legs, making her seem bigger in comparison. To my relief, she appeared to have little muscle, making me think that perhaps I wasn’t the weakest person in the hotel.


“What a cute pairing,” a feminine voice rang out from above. We both jumped as the short girl’s partner came down from her seat to get a closer look at us. I was thrown out of my moment of parity and back into reality as she loomed above both of us, our eyes only inline with the top of her breasts. She had a tight olive-skinned body with a small set of breasts that still seemed large from my view.  “I hope you’re not planning on leaving me for him Jenny?”


“Of course not Liz,” she said in a serious tone. “Sorry. Elizabeth,” she corrected herself, as Elizabeth set her eyes fiercely on Jenny.


“Sorry about her. She’s still getting used to her new size, which is why we’ve got our rules, isn’t it?” Elizabeth said matter-of-factly to Jenny, who nodded her head weakly as she looked into her eyes. “Better,” she said firmly, before returning her focus back on me. “So who are you with?”


“My girlfriend Jenna, but she’s on the beach. I said I’d get us some drinks,” I replied, noticing that the bar girl seemed to pay extra attention to me when she heard me say Jenna.


“See, he understands it,” Elizabeth said accusingly to Jenny. “She’s still getting used to our roles now I’m the bigger one,” she added, placing a firm hand on Jenny. I ignored her odd comment, thinking they were playing a game together. But as I looked at Jenny’s solemn face, I realised that they were taking their size dynamic seriously.


“Here you go,” the bar girl called out, placing the cocktails on the edge of the bar. Her voice threw me out of my bewilderment at the dynamics of the relationship between Elizabeth and Jenny.


Elizabeth was whispering something into Jenny’s ear as I picked up the drinks. When I turned back around, Jenny was walking up to me with an excited grin. “This might sound odd, but could we arm wrestle?” she asked. She turned to look at Elizabeth, who was nodding approvingly at her.


“Err. I’m not sure,” I said haphazardly.


“Please, please,” Jenny pleaded. She shot puppy dog eyes at me and I felt my resolve breaking from her desperation.


“Ok fine,” I relented. She jumped on the spot in delight before pulling me into a hug. I almost spilt my drinks as her arms wrapped around me, and she quickly stepped back after seeing my struggle.

 

“Sorry! Thank you, let’s do it!” she said excitedly. I placed my drinks back on the counter and headed over to a table where Jenny was waiting for me, with Elizabeth standing at the side with a wry smile.


“Remember pet. You’ll get an incredible reward if you win. And if not, you know what happens,” Elizabeth said ominously to Jenny. Jenny looked worried for a moment, before she looked back at me with steely determination.


We both stood opposite each other, with Elizabeth officiating from the side from her heightened perspective. We placed our elbows on the table and locked hands. Thankfully, my hands were slightly longer than hers. However, I was worried as her hands were wider than mine, making me start to question whether I would win. I eyed up her arms and saw their thickness from her feminine fat. I compared them with mine, which were noticeably thinner, but I hoped that her lack of muscle, and hopefully inferior sporting experience, could give me an advantage.


“3, 2, 1. Go,” Elizabeth announced, and we started our arm wrestle. The second she said go, I pushed with all my strength. To my delight, my quick reaction had caught Jenny off guard and her hand was forced downwards before she suddenly reacted. My confidence quickly drained as I felt the strength in her hand stop my momentum and begin to force me back. I only had a slight lead when I raised my head to look at Jenny, her arm was tensed, straining heavily as she continued to push back. She lifted her head up to look into my eyes, she had a confident grin as we suddenly were level again, before we both put our heads back down in concentration.


It appeared we were almost equal as over the next minute neither of us made any meaningful gains, with our hands still straining against each other in the middle of the table. I was beginning to tire, but I did my best to not let it show as I could tell that Jenny was struggling too. With relief, I was able to push her hand down significantly for the first time since we had started. I could see in the corner of my vision that she had lifted her head up in worry, but I remained focused and pushed harder as I knew this might be my only chance before I couldn’t push any more.


I strained as hard as I could as I managed to get her hand only a few inches away from the surface of the table. However, Jenny was fighting back with all of her strength, having had a quick peak at Elizabeth which seemed to have motivated her for a final defence. I grunted as her hand slowly pushed mine back up, but with a desperate lunge I slammed my hand as hard as I could. With delight, I felt her hand sink again before it crashed against the table. 


“No! I was almost there, I could tell you were tiring. We need to go again,” Jenny said desperately, as I panted heavily, trying to hide my relief at beating Jenny. I couldn’t believe how tough it had been, with my arm aching from the strain which I tried to hide. Elizabeth had a mischievous smile, as I wondered what she had won from their wager.


“Sorry I can’t. I really need to be going now,” I said, as I picked up the drinks from the counter. Jenny looked at me disappointedly while Elizabeth still had her triumphant smile as she looked at Jenny hungrily. However, both girls suddenly tilted their heads backward to look above me. Before I could turn around, I felt myself being engulfed by a large shadow, and then I felt 2 giant jiggling orbs rub against the back of my head. I turned and was met with the sight of Jenna’s huge breasts in my face.


“I wanted to see what was taking you so long,” she said, looking down at me, before moving her eyes across the beach bar and the dazzled expressions of everyone there. “Ooh perfect,” she added with a smile, grabbing one of the Pina Coladas from my hand and taking a large drink, whilst we all watched her as she returned her gaze back on me. “Why don’t you introduce me to your new friends?”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14032