Blooming Bailey by slogro
Summary:

This is a partial commission and fanfiction of several stories featuring the lovely growing Bailey and her boyfriend Matt. The two often share in delightfully lewd moments where they use Matt's developed plant hormones to grow Bailey to amazon and sometimes mini giantess size~ In this short story the couple has taken a break from everything and gone on a camping trip in a beautiful glacier park. It has three parts and I hope you enjoy!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7101 Read: 5063 Published: January 26 2024 Updated: February 09 2024
Story Notes:

This is a partial commission and fanfiction of several stories featuring the lovely growing Bailey and her boyfriend Matt. The two often share in delightfully lewd moments where they use Matt's developed plant hormones to grow Bailey to amazon and sometimes mini giantess size~ In this short story the couple has taken a break from everything and gone on a camping trip in a beautiful glacier park. It has three parts and I hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by slogro

2. Chapter 2 by slogro

3. Chapter 3 by slogro

Chapter 1 by slogro

The crystal clear water sent out little ripples as Bailey fidgeted in her lime green kayak. Her long blonde hair flowed past her shoulders, waving side to side over a cute peach-colored tank top. Wiggling her hips in the small plastic seat failing to get comfy. Some might have called her frame skinny and lanky, however, Matt always said beautifully tall and athletic. Unfortunately, now the blonde's taller body didn't fit in the kayak as well as it did when it had been purchased.

"I just can't seem to get comfortable in this hard plastic chair. I should have brought a waterproof cushion for this seat." Bailey said, head turning to Matt in the ocean blue kayak next to her.

"They just weren't built for people as tall as you babe. These days you're closer to 7 feet tall, than 6 feet. There's a good chance we can return it, and get a bigger one for you," Matt said, resting the yellow paddles across his lap. "Maybe we should just get you your own canoe, instead of a kayak babe. After all, sometimes you certainly can take up as much room as two people," he smiled brightly at her. She giggled but then threw him a sad smile.

"I'm still kinda mad at you."

"I know, and you have every right to be. I was trying to be fun, and spontaneous... but I shouldn't grow you without your permission. I've already promised I won't do that again, and I... you know I mean it. Would it help if I said I'm sorry again?" Her eyes peered at him over the large round gold-framed sunglasses, and a sly expression formed.

"Maybe," splashing him with her own paddle. The cool water raining down on his dark brown hair, light gray T-shirt, and colorful swimsuit. Shaking his head and blowing the water off his lips, she paddled away fast, laughing with delight.

"Oh you're going to get it now! Just you wait till I catch up to you!" He shouted playfully. Turning on his own motors, the paddles sliced through the glacier lake. The pleasant higher-altitude mountain range had been where they set up camp for a few nights. The weather was perfect with a few clouds dotting the beautiful sky. The abundance of deep green pine tree forests surrounded glacier-made lakes. Exactly like the one they were kayaking in now. Occasionally spotting lovely wildlife, such as deer and woodpeckers on different trails, they could no longer take pictures of them. Listening to too much music had drained their batteries yesterday. They both forgot to pack the external phone battery, which now lay on a counter at home. Fully charged and waiting patiently. There used to be plenty of birds chirping, along with the sound of flowing water, both into and out of this lake. But all that could be heard now, was the splashing of paddles, and Bailey's shrill laughter.

The blonde's pursuer gained on her. Still paddling, she looked over her shoulder confirming that Matt continued closing the distance.

"Ha! Do you honestly think you'll be able to catch me once I really start to move? Just you watch!" She called back. Preparing to speed off with renewed intensity, her vision caught a large rounded gray stone just beneath the surface directly in front of the speeding kayak. "Uh oh," she said holding her paddle out above her lap. Hoping to be able to glide over the top of it, Bailey wasn't so lucky. Scraping sounds of plastic started at the front, and ran towards the middle of the kayak until there was a soft rise under her seat. The kayak stopped. Dragging a paddle to veer off course, Matt made sure to avoid bumping into her or worse also running aground.

"Whoops. Need some help babe or you got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get it. Just I hope I didn't scratch my kayak too bad... You know if I am going to try to swap it and whatnot."

"It's not that big of a deal, let me know if you need me to bump you, or push with my paddle... I guess."

"No, no, I'll be able to get it, I just gotta..." Rocking her weight forward, the stubborn kayak barely moved an inch. Attempting to paddle once more yielded no results either. "Stupid gosh darn thing, I swear I'm going to," she kept muttering to herself.

"Let me come over, and give you a little push, ya know."

"I think I got it, hold on a second." Pushing against the huge stone on the right side, her body wobbled to the left. Then pushing on the left side, it rocked dangerously to the right. The kayak started to move all right. Problem being, with Bailey's higher center of gravity, she went with it. "I got it, wait... Whoa!" Splash! The tiny boat capsized, startling and drenching the blonde immediately. Effortlessly sliding out, she popped up treading water. Wiping her eyes, Matt's kayak drew closer.

"Oh man, are you okay? You didn't hit any part of you on the rock did you?"

"I'm fine, just... ugh," she said with a touch of annoyance. "Just super inconvenient. I should have just wore my swimsuit instead of these capris."

"Oh shit, you don't have your phone on you, do you?"

"No, why would I? It's dead remember?" Matt looked at the outline of the phone in his pocket.

"Right... Well anyway, I'll drag your kayak to shore and empty it. You want me to take your paddle?"

"Nah, I got it... Thanks though."

"Of course! Anytime you," The two of them crossed the small distance to shore. Still a little wet, Matt hopped out and got both kayaks ashore. Tipping them upside down, he walked back to the water's edge to take the paddle from his girlfriend. Still soaked, Bailey walked up upon the pebble shoreline. The realization that her vision lacked tint popped up.

“Aww crap... I lost my sunglasses,” she said with frustration. Face wearing a blush of embarrassment, she handed him the paddle. Not wishing to embarrass her further, he just quietly smiled and put all the gear together. The tall woman walked across the beach toward their campsite. Easily finding a beach towel decorated with a bright ocean scene, her hand grasped and brought it to her face. An oddly strange tingling sensation spread across her skin. At first, it seemed like it was just a chill from the crisp air. But the intensity grew. Opening her eyes, and dropping the towel to her arm revealed that it had completely dried off. Upon further inspection, Bailey's clothes also were dry. Puzzled by this, she opened her mouth to speak but instead, a gasp escaped her. That strange tingling was becoming more familiar.

"Baby... I feel weird..."

"Weird? What do you mean? Did you actually hit that rock? Did you get scratched by the kayak?" He hurried over at the remarks.

"No... I feel... Growy weird... ah!~" Both of their eyes popped wide as with a sharp moan, Bailey's clothes did in fact tighten. Matt's mouth hung open witnessing the capris rise higher revealing more of those toned slim legs. Her midriff smiled as her flat tummy emerged underneath the shirt beginning to strain against the growing woman.

“Babe, you most certainly... You definitely are growing... Did you take some formula?” Bailey took heavy deep breaths, before finally managing to speak.

“I feel, so hot... I feel so much better than I usually do! Get over here you, I need you!” Eyes popping open as the love of his life swooped in and surprised him with a kiss. Forgetting everything else he wrapped his arms around her and tried to kiss back with the same intensity. She was certainly in the mood to play and feeling those lips expand and that tongue play with his grow steadily larger... Matt was certainly getting there too. Her dry clothes stretched under his arms as he hugged her and then forced himself to break away.

“Babe, I don't know why you're growing, but we got to get you out of your shoes. You keep losing shoes this way, you know this!”

“No, just let them break, I need you!” she whimpered.

“I'll be right back, give me this please,” hands slid down her leg and subtly tried to pull that slim foot up. She obliged, using him for balance, taking a sandal into his grasp. Straps were already beginning to dig into the skin causing a bit of redness around them. Quickly unclasping them he took it off and massaged the lines away. Holding that lovely growing foot, his thumbs massaged the souls and worked their way in between her wiggling toes. Unsuccessfully stifling a giggle, the blonde shook a little bit.

“Hee hee! Matt you're tickling me on purpose, I know it!”

“Who? Little ol' me? No, I would never do something like that,” he said in a sultry voice grabbing her big toe and wiggling it back and forth. Then teasing the soul of her foot with his fingertips dancing wildly. She let out a hardy laugh before it turned into a groan. Feet still getting larger in his hands, because all of her expanded.

“I don't think we...” *Snap, snap, chick, chick.* They both looked at the other broken sandal, “We got there in time.”

"Hey if we save one each time, that's half as many we have to buy. After all, you do need my expert opinion on how some of these outfits look on you." As if those words were causing her wardrobe to demand attention her button snapped as the waistline failed. The zipper reaching its limit revealing a v-shape of pink panties while her shirt and bra suffered a similar fate. Her belly button finally peeked out, the shirt kept stretching. Ample breasts overflowed the bra and the straps snapped from her shoulders. The band wrapping around still attempting to maintain the lovely growing mounds.

“Come on give me your other foot, you know I'm going to give equal attention where it's deserved.”

“So thoughtful, ahh~” A cry of agony as his thumbs pressed firm into a tense muscle. Momentary bit of pressure, followed by immediate release as his hands rolled and rubbed Bailey's other foot.

"These work so hard bringing you around... I swear you don't let me do this enough cutie.” Still hands on his shoulders for stability, arms almost 90 degrees at her elbows. Finally taking a moment to look back up at his woman, she must have been reaching 8 and a half maybe closer to 9 ft tall at this point. *Rip!* Big tears formed on the outside of one of her legs and the inside of the other. They worked together to get the growing woman out of the ruined pants. Taking a few moments they also ripped her shirt off the rest of the way. With each breath, the pink bra stretched even further. Each inhale was bigger than the last. Just as Matt was going to try to do something about the situation, it popped before lightly slapping his face and fell to the ground. He had meant to rescue her waistline from the last of the remaining garments but got caught when those perky breasts and inviting nipples appeared.

Almost about to beg, Bailey was two steps ahead of him. Her hand cupped his head while her other drifted down his arm taking his wrist in her growing grip. A movement forward is head was brought closer, and her nipple was put in his mouth. Bringing his other hand up she wordlessly gave his fingers to her other nipple ready for attention. His tongue pressed into her areola making slick circles around that wonderful nipple. Fingers rolling and lightly pulling on the other, they treated her like a combination lock. And Matt certainly knew the combo as he latched and sucked wildly with his mouth. Bailey couldn't remain silent even if she tried.

“Ahh... Mmm... Haa...” She moaned and Matt groaned directly into her supple breast. Feeling her nipple swell in his mouth was a sensation he simply couldn't get enough of. That pale creamy soft breast growing, stretching under his touch... seemed to get better each time he experienced it. The idea to ask why her growth was even happening to begin with kept attempting to form in his mind. But the thought couldn't form in his horny haze. Bailey collected herself just enough to bend down and kiss the top of his head. Tilting head back to meet her gaze her breast fell away from his mouth, and a tiny thread of saliva remained.

“Kiss me beautiful...” his voice incredibly soft as on tiptoes attempted to pull himself up to meet those luscious velvety lips. Breaths alternating from their noses and mouths they continued smooching tenderly. All the while Bailey kept growing. Finally reaching that magical moment... She became twice as big as him. Both hands now teasing her breasts they glided down as his kisses followed. Down her neck onto her sternum, down into cleavage he moved slowly. At some point during the last few moments, her panties had finally given up and joined their friends on the ground. Neither of them had noticed.

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and all three parts can already be found there... And so much more~ We would love it if you joined us!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^ 

Chapter 2 by slogro

“I need you so bad! Stop teasing me so much! I'm so desperate for,” immediately a tiny hand covered her lips. A wide grin beamed up at her. “Mmm... hmm....” Wordlessly, his kisses kept traveling down. A few steps forward he beckoned his large girlfriend back slightly. Mouth still covered Bailey threw a glance behind her shoulder seeing the wooden picnic table her man was guiding her to. Lowering down she sat on the edge of the table. Kicking off his shoes while they had waddled, he extended to his full height lifting his shirt over his head. The large hand pinching and helping Bailey tossed it to the side. Biting her lip watching Matt pull down his shorts, an incredibly eager cock sprang up. Leg shaking three times to get the garment off of him, he called up in a husky tone.

“Are you ready for me yet? I'm not sure you want it enough quite...” It was her turn to interrupt him. Legs lifting and wrapping around his back she pulled him into her insatiable pussy with a mighty grip. Warmth enveloped him, those slick walls waiting so patiently for their guest of honor. Hands right above the blonde's hips, he started the rhythm. Small movements in and out, legs still wrapped around his backside. Sure, Bailey was big... But so was Matt. He built the intensity, not speed, pushing further and further into her dripping labia. Her large fingertips stroked down his chest before her thumb ran back up and gripped his shoulder. Steadily, the hand covered more and more of his shoulder. One of his hands rose up and wrapped around her wrist, She was getting closer and closer.

“Hah! Ahn~... Ah! Ooh...” Face twitching erratically, Her hips shook her whole body as they tensed and loosened. Throughout the whole ordeal, she continued to grow. Rising past 11 ft, make that 11 and a half, actually closer to 12, Matt continued. Bailey's eyes closed tight, and he understood how close she was.

"Oh, are you ready babe? I'm not sure you're ready enough." Now increasing speed, the slapping sounds grew louder. He could faintly feel her expanding pussy with his dick, which caused him to get awfully close to that peak. But the beauty got there first.

She moaned loudly. Bailey's weight was finally too much for the table as with a creaking sound there was finally a loud snap and the sturdy legs underneath her split to the side and the table fell down at an angle.

She let out an “Eep!” while Matt said, “Whoa!” as his body fell into her. Pushing into her soft tummy to raise his vision back to her, she met it with a look of hungry lust. A desire for more of him. Her legs and butt on the ground, back leaning against the 45-degree angled table, was the perfect position for him to press himself against her expanding body. His tiny body began to rub into her pussy once again. His hips were engulfed by that lovely labia.

"Oh my God! Give me more babe!"

"Mmm~ somebody's impatient,” Matt said in a sultry tone. Tiny arms hugging just below her breasts, they drifted downward. Doing his best to rub his throbbing cock against those slick inner walls, he decided to give her even more. Right hand sliding around her clit rubbing his finger across it. his left hand stroked the labia kissing his pelvis before sliding it into her. In a circular motion, he felt how large her pussy had become. Before bringing it to the top and stroking it aggressively. He could feel how engorged her g-spot was, and that twitching bead in his right hand almost seemed to grow with anticipation.

“My God that feels so fucking good...”

“Does it now? I hadn't noticed... with how wet you are,” he said, words and left hand dripping with desire. His lips traveled to her belly button, kissing tenderly with an occasional lick. Continuing to rub with both of his hands those massive legs begin to tremble even more.

“Oh god, oh god! Oh my fucking god...” Continuing the same pace but pressed firmly as her large hand gripped his lower back in an attempt to push him even further into her. A resounding roar of ecstasy as a call to her latest orgasm. Unable to hold back when this beauty called in such delight, Matt too found his peak. His shaft and balls were fully inside of her feeling warmth and that lovely lubrication with friction. He released his load with a deep moan of the ecstasy he shared with her. But he was far from over. Sweating and panting, he curled downward mouth finding that enlarging clit. Still using his right hand, he smeared his face against it. Occasionally mouth hung open sucking and licking it, as the giantess continued to tremble even more intensely.

“No more, I can't... I just...”

“I'm not through with you beautiful... You're going to cum again because you deserve it.” A devilish glance tossed at her half-closed eyes.

Arm inside, Matt backed down her legs slightly. Licking and sucking that beautiful quivering nub, he had his growing girlfriend exactly where he wanted her. Not knowing where the second orgasm stops in the third began. Those large legs spasming and occasionally clasping around him. Her body convulsed, hands with a vice-like grip on the table's edges. Riding this orgasm, Bailey kept getting bigger. As if fighting her swelling form, he kept rubbing and teasing with small hands and arms. Mouth and tongue working overtime, the lower half of his face a mess of his saliva and her juices. With one final primal moan, several birds scattered from nearby trees.

Slumping against pale skin Matt collapsed, both of them completely out of breath. Heart hammering he was about to speak until something caught his eye. A drop of sweat fell from his face, followed by another, and hit Bailey's abs. In an instant, they disappeared into the skin leaving a chalk-like residue of salt behind. The answer slammed into his brain.

“Babe you're a plant!”

“What did you just say?” She said as astonished as he had.

“Y... y... You are absorbing water! That's what made you grow!”

“But... but what? How do you? That's not possible!”

“Think about it... All this... this plant hormone we've been using to make you grow has changed you... Your body is... You're like a plant now babe!”

“Buh, wha, un, bah... No that can't be! I mean I drink water and nothing happens... and I take showers and whatnot...”

“But you haven't in the last few days we've been camping. Your body must have changed over the last couple of days since we last had our well you know...” They looked at each other in silence. The Sun crawled towards the horizon, but it would still be a while before it set. Bailey sat up and easily lifted Matt to his feet. While he stood she was taller than him even sitting down.

“Well, umm, I've stopped growing now. And I am quite thirsty... Maybe I should take a drink and see if I grow again."

"Obviously you're still going to have to drink... so I hope it's somehow different. Like when you drink through your skin that makes your body bigger as opposed to just... well, regular drinking. " His face scrunched up at the absurdity of those words. Shifting and moving over to a water bottle near the tent, It seemed so minuscule in her fingers. Then the cooler caught her gaze. Grabbing the sides and popping it open with her thumbs were gallons of melted ice, with some small cubes and cans floating. Parched, she lifted and tilted it back with loud gulps. The tin clanged and the ice rattled while she emptied half of the large vessel.

“Ahh,” she said satisfied. They both looked at each other in anticipation, waiting to see if a change would take place. It didn't. “Okay so I can drink just fine, I just have to... I have to avoid water now? How am I supposed to do that? Does this mean I won't get smaller?! I can't stay this size!”

“Hey, hey, hopefully you'll shrink down during the night like you always do. Like, I dunno, maybe you'll dry off or something.”

“You mean dry out? That kind of sounds... Well, I don't want to think about it."

“Come on I'm sure you're hungry too. Let's have our sandwiches and just try to enjoy our last night here. We'll figure something out... We always do." With the picnic table ruined, Bailey sat on two beach towels playing rugs now. Opening the backpack of food, Matt unwrapped several snacks feeding most of them to his beautiful giantess, occasionally taking bites for himself. On one of the sandwiches he offered, now completely bite-sized, her mouth opened wider. She playfully put his whole hand and wrist in her mouth, closing her lips on his arm.

"Om nom nom nom nom... mmm... You're so yummy,” she said finally releasing his coated hand. He stroked that big face with a dry hand and affection.

“How can you be so big... and still so absolutely, adorably cute?” She smiled and gave him a soft peck, lips covering his whole face. She started to clean up and Matt said there was something he needed to do. Putting on swim trunks again and splashing into the lake, Bailey lifted a brow quite puzzled. After a few dives, he swam ashore with a pair of sunglasses in hand.

“Huh! Babe you got them for me! Thanks you."

"Yeah well you know I try... After all, I think it's best you... well, let's just keep you on land for a while.” After putting everything away and getting a chance to enjoy the sunset, they spent some quiet time together. Of course, Bailey couldn't get dressed. But after Matt put on some PJs, they enjoyed watching the stars come out, him sitting in her large lap. Calm and peaceful, they would have stargazed for longer but a few clouds rolled in. They decided to call it a night. Bailey shook out the pillows and sleeping bags while Matt refilled the citronella torches, the best line of defense to keep the mosquitoes away. Returning to the tent Bailey had a weary expression.

"How am I... how are we... " She was far too huge to fit in the tent they had used the nights before.

"Here, I have an idea." He quickly jumped around opening up the sleeping bags and setting the pillows at one end of the tent facing the door. Again putting some towels on the ground, he put his arms out to display the idea with a silly smile. "Well it's not perfect, but your torso cuddling me and your sexy legs sticking out of the tent... That's really our only option."

“Cuddle? Mmm... As long as I get to cuddle with you I'm going to sleep just fine.” she said, leaning toward the thoughtful cutie. They kissed a few more times before Bailey crawled in and lay down. Matt joined right next to her but then felt something poking him.

"Gosh dang it, there's a rock underneath me." Agitated, he made a move towards the canvas flap.

"I'll get it, baby, just you watch." Sticking an arm outside and then letting her hand glide underneath the entirety of the tarp, her massive hand easily lifted his body. Grabbing the stone under him and flicked away before bringing her arm back in and wrapping it around tonight's teddy bear.

"Have I ever told you you're amazing because... You're amazing," he said, voice full of affection.

"I'm not so sure... I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one," she said, rubbing her nose against him. The pleasant sounds of chirping frogs and a multitude of crickets whisked them both off to dreamland.

Rousing from sleep, Matt felt a pressure like Bailey was slowly rolling over onto him. Trying to wiggle a little bit to the side he realized he had run out of tent. There was a sound he couldn't quite place mixed with the gentle snores of his beautiful woman. Realizing two things all at once, bolted him awake and heart set off to an astonishing pace. The first, that Bailey was growing. The second, the reason why.

"Babe wake up! Wake up! Bailey get up, it's raining!"

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and all three parts can already be found there... And so much more~ like Collages that I make from time to time! 

We would love it if you joined us!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 


Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^

Chapter 3 by slogro

"Nmm.... Wha?" her sleepy reaction as the giantess still gripped her slumber.

"Babe you have to wake up! We have to, I don't know! We got to get out of here!" His tiny hands pushed on her massive shoulder trying to instill the urgency that possessed him.

"I don't... What?" the giantess let out a big yawn before finally turning her head to face her much smaller partner. Her eyes widened once she saw the fear in his own eyes.

"It's raining and you're growing! We have to take cover somewhere!" She finally felt the tingling sensation rising up her body, that subtle numbness like she had felt earlier. Those beautiful long legs sticking outside of the tent, we're drinking in the rain. It didn't matter if she was aware of it or not. The urgency and concern finally connected in her mind as she tried to sit up. Her head brushed against the side and then to the top of the tent as she accidentally lifted the confined room. The wall gripped her shoulder and Matt went tumbling against a warm growing torso. Never one to complain about being pressed into these lovely supple breasts, but there's certainly was a touch of discomfort. In this position, one of his arms was forcefully wrapped around his lower back. Both of his feet tried to lead in this dance and now we're uncomfortably wrapped around each other.

With a muffled voice he managed to get out, "Honey I love you but even this is a bit too close..."

"Shit! Let me get out of this tent, hold on." Already too big for their sleeping space earlier, their predicament slowly got worse. Raising one of her arms up past her face and pressing upward, Bailey squeezed out of the confined canvas. Finally free of the grip, Matt rolled onto her lap and the raindrops greeted him too. The Citronella torches struggled to stay lit as the droplets kissed the wicks. The faint little glow they offered revealed the blonde's predicament. Astounded, he could actually see the water hit her skin and then disappear into it like a sponge.

"Oh fuck... Babe we got to do something or you're..." His eyes met hers as the skin underneath pulled outward with continued expanse.

"Or I'm going to get big... like really, really big." Her head on a pivot she desperately thought of where shelter from this storm could come from. any buildings or structures meant taking a trip to get to them. "Oh my god, we got to, we have to hurry back to the car! That's like our only option, right?!"

"You will not fit in it by the time we get there." His eyes scanning her before catching her worried expression let him know his voice sounded more defeated than he meant. Her expression turned pained watching him, and he had to think quickly. Trying his best to distract her he began rattling off obvious information. "Hold on... let's just think about this for a second. Okay, you're too big for the car... You're too big for the tent... You are growing in this rain... And oh my God, it's still raining. Trees, not an option... hold on, maybe they are... No, I don't think they are... Oh! I got it!” the inspiration struck him like lightning from this very storm. "There's that one cave we can get to. That's like, I think maybe a little more than a mile away from here. We can take shelter in there. You will still fit, you'll get out of the rain, and everything will be fine!"

"What'll I do until then! More than a mile.... it's a lot of walking to do in this rain!"

"Hey, hey, that might seem like a long distance, but that's just a quick stroll for my giant beautiful girlfriend right? Look at you! You could get there in no time with these sexy legs of yours." He pat the thighs expanding underneath him reassuringly. "Let me grab the lantern and a flashlight. I think I remember how to get there."

"Are you sure about this? Are you sure you know the way?" She looked up at the sky and her face twitched as raindrops kept hitting her face before being pulled to her skin, "I really should get out of this weather, but we can't get lost... That would be like the worst thing ever!"

"I'll be able to remember, because there's that natural trail that goes along the valley for a ways... Trust me it's going to be easy to spot, but we got to get moving." The flashlight on and the lantern glowing brightly, Matt set off in the night, ready to blaze the trail. There were a few resounding footsteps behind him before a startling sensation of weightlessness because Bailey scooped him.

"I think you're right, these long legs can take us faster, but you're going to slow us down if I'm not carrying you... Just tell me where to go. Lead on little cutie." Cradled in her arms and staring up at that perfect face Matt couldn't help but smile. He started the navigation and even managed to suggest a few ways to take shortcuts. Most people had to go around certain obstacles. Most people were not eighteen feet tall and still growing. Through the woods and dodging tree branches they pressed on. Matt held the lantern out for her vision and shown the flashlight at the ground for her steps traveling over rough terrain for Bailey's unfortunately bare feet. More than once he made sure to point out a puddle that should probably be avoided. Or her “roots” might take in even more crisp fresh rainwater. She did her best to avoid branches and almost missed all of them... Almost.

The unfortunate thud sound as she let out a little "ow" was met with a new shower. She had hit her head on a large dark branch and shook all of the water out of the tree at once. The Cascade soaked both of them. But only one of them stayed that way. "Haa~ ohh gaa-wwd... It feels so good, why does it feel so amazing?" Her growth quickened. Craning his neck Matt's eyes popped as Bailey lurched a foot taller faster than he'd ever seen before. The odd sensation captured his vision downward. Her thirsty skin was pulling moisture out of his drenched clothes, right into her arms and breasts... making them even bigger. If he was wrong about the cave, there was only one thought in his mind. Bailey would grow gigantic.

"I hope I'm right," he mumbled under his breath. "You're doing great babe, are you okay?"

"I can't explain it... It feels so good, I just... What if I keep getting bigger? I can't get so... I'm getting too big!" Dwindling further in her arms, his anxiety grew along with her. Feeling how massive the hands holding him had become, her words were certainly true. Bailey had never been this big before, and still, the giantess rose higher. Breaking out of some brush, The canopy cleared just enough to reveal a glimpse of the valley and the trail in the distance. Visibility choked by night the lantern fought off the shadows as best it could. Matt knew they were close.

"There's the trail I was telling you about, and this vantage point is actually really good... Hey there it is!" his flashlight pointed towards a craggy face on the opposite side of the valley. "It's not too big for you, right? Most people would have to go around, but you can walk down and over to it can't you?"

"I'm not sure, I-"

"Of course you can babe! I know you can! You're so strong and tough! Show that valley who's the boss!" His encouragement was contagious and stepping off from the trail down a little ways, the giantess made short work of walking down into the brush reaching the bottom of the valley. Easily making her way up they would be there in no time. Or they would have if her foot didn't come down on a briar patch.

"Oww! Fuck!"

"Are you okay?!" He accidentally shouted at her wincing face before looking down at her foot. There had been only one hostile plant in their path which had met the soft arch of her foot.

"God damn it that hurt, ahh." Clenching her teeth, Matt did the only thing he could.

"You're doing great babe! We're almost there we're almost in shelter. You can stop growing then, just be strong until then. You got this!" Hobbling forward the blonde used her free arm to help balance up the side of the valley. Weighing less than a toy, she didn't need both arms to carry Matt anymore. Which certainly helped because now she could only use her tiptoes as several thorns were still painfully lodged in her foot and heel. Quickly crossing the hiking trail in front of the cave, she stooped inside. She definitely would have to duck if she planned on moving around in here. But free from the rain, she collapsed against the stony side of the cavern. Exhausted from pushing herself harder than anticipated, the literal pain in the foot didn't help the onset of weariness.

"I told you I'd get us here! You're so fast, and did so well Bailey!" He called out triumphantly, before the sobering site of her exhaustion and anguish her foot caused. And if that wasn't enough, it would be a while before she stopped growing as well. The man rose and took a few steps back instinctually as she swung her massive foot up. Inspecting it, she couldn't see where the thorns were through the caked mud. But what they both saw amazed them. The mud hardened and cracked as it immediately dried against expanding skin. And the cracks continued to get more pronounced.

"Oww..." She simply said in a soft sound of defeat.

Moving over quickly Matt spoke up, "Catch your breath, please breathe. You just sit tight let me deal with this. I got you," he said lovingly, walking over and gliding his hand along her ankle. Heel on the smooth stone underneath, toes standing tall... His sense of wonder probably couldn't have been greater. Bailey's foot reached up past the waistline. Trying not to be distracted, he crouched and began searching. Delicately cleaning and brushing away the caked mud that clung barely, he looked. It didn't take long to find the culprits. Several dark brown thorns pierced the soft pale skin. Not deep enough to draw blood, as it seemed now at this size her skin was too thick. Pulling a couple of them free and casting them aside, Matt peeked between her toes at the growing blonde staring back at him. Taking a few moments to massage and squeeze her soul, he tickled her with soft kisses where the thorns once had been. Still breathing heavily, her growth continued and pushed him away a bit. He thoroughly enjoyed those wiggling toes looming above. Finding himself distracted by her record-shattering height, Matt slapped himself and continued the task at hand. Finally pulling the last thorns out, the tiredness of interrupted sleep caught up with his mind and body as well.

Her head rolled back against the cave while he kissed the last area effected. Bailey's breath almost normalized as he finished. Her growth finally slowing, and maybe had already stopped at this point. It was hard to tell, since she was roughly twenty-two feet tall. A few inches here or there really didn't look like much. Stepping out from the cover of her foot Matt had the opportunity to take the giantess all in. 'Majestic,' that was the only thought on his mind. Hand out, he slowly walked the large distance up her leg brushing her beautiful form. Bailey's head slowly rotated down and eyes opened to the touch. The little man beamed up at her with a wide smile. Then closing the distance the rest of the way to the biggest pussy he'd ever laid eyes on. Still the most perfect beautiful lips, and soft folds of dark peach skin. But so much bigger than it ever had been before. He ran his fingers up and down her labia, kissing and licking it a few times as it twitched and the giantess giggled. Unsuccessfully jumping up onto her leg twice, a large hand gave an assist. Finding himself on those beautiful hips, he crawled up. A tickle with his fingertips nails grazing her soft skin, and the occasional kiss. A steady pace crawling up till he was climbing a mound of supple skin. Rising and falling with her breath, he smooched where her pale skin met her pink areola.

"Mmm... Uhh-nnn...." Her coos echoed in the cave, even more once the kisses and licks found that glorious nipple. Matt took his time massaging and caressing it softly. Nothing too arousing, but he needed to experience it. How often do you get to play with a nipple as long as your thumb? Finally leaving it to slide down in between her breasts, he rolled over onto his back and looked up at her, vision upside down.

"Hey you... You uh... you done growing?"

"Mhm, I'm pretty sure. And my foot feels a lot better." Tucking her chin and taking a deep breath, a giantess kiss covered his whole face. He exaggerated the smacking sound when she pulled back.

"Comfortable love? I'm... So tired... and I think I have a better bed than you do right now." He pet the body around him several times, pushing into it slightly.

"Yeah, I think you're the lucky one here. All in all, it's not too bad for being solid stone... I think I'm just too tired to care. Thanks you. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't think of this cave.”

"You know, probably just gotten huge... went on a rampage... destroyed a city. You know, the usual." She poked his belly with a large finger causing him to flinch wildly. "Hey! I'm kidding I'm kidding!" They were silent for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Matt... What are we going to do, I don't think I shrank at all before it started raining, I have no idea what time it is and I'm... I'm so big Matt..."

"It's all right, You just need some time to dry out a bit. We'll get some sleep. You'll be smaller in the morning and we'll figure things out from there."

"But what are we going to do? We don't know that I'm going to shrink down... What if I stay this big? How am I supposed to live never able to get into or touch water again? I don't even..."

"We'll figure it out beautiful, I'm sure you'll get smaller by morning. We'll just figure it out, and find a solution to this, okay?"

"You really think I'll get smaller by morning?"

"I really, really do." He had no idea if that was true or not, but call it wishful thinking... because if she didn't... things were going to be much more difficult.

"How can you say, 'we're just going to figure it out,' so easily?"

"Because we have each other, and because... I love you so much babe. Whatever it takes, I'll figure it out for you. You know I'd do anything for you."

Her lips begin to tremble. "Oh you, I... I... I love you so much!" She crossed her arms around herself, enveloping Matt in literally the biggest hug ever. His body let go of every single bit of breath he possessed as it succumbed to the colossal squeeze. Too exhausted to fight it, he simply let his world be warm supple skin for a few moments before she loosened the grip. Maintaining her arms around him, She spoke barely making any sound at all. "Good night you ... I'll see you in the morning." With a big yawn, she closed her eyes and curled her legs up slightly.

"Good night beautiful... You'll be... You'll be smaller in the morning... Yeah... For sure..." he too drifted off.

The bright sun splashed onto his face. Squeezing his eyes closed tight he loosened his arm from the hug that still held him. Putting a hand up and shielding his face, he slowly blinked open. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the bright sunshine that poured into the cave illuminating all the tan and gray stones around them. Refocusing his attention to the arms that still held him, immediately could tell there was less of them. Cuddled next to the beautiful blonde, one arm holding him the other making a pillow for her head.

If he had to guess, Bailey was taller than eight feet, maybe eight and a half. But that's certainly an improvement over last night. Her head was nestled in shadow from the cave wall as with a deep breath, she too opened her beautiful eyes. Her perspective seeing Matt, his face wrapped in sunlight, was the only confirmation needed. Her hand glided up his back till it cupped his head. She gently pulled him in close, and they kissed passionately.

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and all three parts of another story already be found there... And so much more~ like Collages that I make from time to time! 

We would love it if you joined us!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 


Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13969