Giant Ojou-Sama stories by idunnow
Summary:

A small collection of story commissions based on the manga Giant Ojou-Sama.


Categories: Maternal, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Unaware, Furry Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12209 Read: 6813 Published: January 22 2024 Updated: February 26 2024
Story Notes:


1. Snooping under Midori by idunnow

2. Nano Nakano at Oriko's Sleepver by idunnow

3. At the Beach by idunnow

4. Midori's Big Big Sister by idunnow

Snooping under Midori by idunnow
It was another ordinary day in the city, and the citizens were hard at work cleaning up after a bombastic battle between the latest giant invader and the city's three greatest protectors: Oriko Fujido, Madoka Ito, and Midori Kotobuki. Now Oriko and Madoka were sharing a celebratory lunch in Fujido Development Tower, enjoying some of the scrumptious cuisine that Oriko's enormous wealth could buy them.

Madoka hardly spoke a word while eating. That was nothing out of the ordinary—Oriko was used to her shorter friend going quiet on her during meals—but today Madoka wasn't even listening to her. It seemed that food wasn't the only thing on Madoka's mind, though Oriko wouldn't find out what was bothering her until they had finished eating.

“Oriko,” said Madoka, “have you ever thought that there's something suspicious about Midori?”

“No, I haven't. Why? Have you?” Oriko said, or at least she tried to say though she was still busy chewing.

“Maybe? I don't know. I just have a weird gut feeling that I can't shake off.”

“You should relax, Madoka! Midori does a good job around here. She's a great member of the team, and a really big help.”

“Well, yeah, I can't deny that, but... Even if you don't think she's suspicious, aren't you a bit curious about her personal life? Who she is, where she comes from, or even what she's like outside of work?”

“Of course not! Oriko Fujido respects all her friends' privacy!”

“Oh, really? 'Cause I think I remember you sneaking into my house to spy on me.”

“Gah! Th-that was only one time, and anyway it was a long time ago! I'm a different Oriko now!” she said, crossing her arms and nodding repeatedly as if agreeing with herself.

“So you definitely wouldn't want to pull that little stunt again at Midori's place?”

“Ah... well... I-I don't approve of it, of course... but if you insist on going I'll have to come along with you to make sure you infringe on her privacy too badly!”

“I wasn't proposing we should do that, actually,” said Madoka, but Oriko wasn't listening anymore; already she was detailing a plan too elaborate to have been made up on the spot. Anyway, even if Madoka hadn't actually intended to do spy on Midori like this, she couldn't waste this chance to learn a bit more about this reclusive member of their team.

-----

The girls met again some hours later in front of the Midori's apartment, wearing their catgirl disguises.

“So embarrassing,” Madoka said, tugging at the edges of her dress to see if she could make it cover just a little bit more skin. “I still don't get why we need to wear these. Is Midori supposed to take us for cats if she sees us? We could have just used any old disguise.”

“Now where's the fun in that? But enough about the outfits. Here; this one's for you.” Reaching into her cleavage, Oriko fished out a pair of shrink drink cans, handing one to Madoka and opening up the other one. Madoka found the can embarrassingly warm to the touch. Didn't Oriko have some other way to carry those things? “Okay, now bottoms up!”

“Hang on. Did you bring something to grow us back to normal if we get in trouble?”

“Don't worry, your dear Oriko thought of everything! There's a tiny can of the growth formula hidden in these outfits; after we shrink it pops out and we can use it whenever we need to!”

“That's pretty clever, if it works.”

“Trust me, it will! So now are you ready to do this? On three. One, two, three!”

As soon as Oriko finished counting, Madoka put the open can to her lips and threw back her head, chugging it down before any more doubts came to her. The drink went down easy, with a tangy, energizing flavor, and soon she and Oriko were both shrinking.

Madoka had expected they would end up a couple inches tall, like Oriko had been when she snuck into Madoka's room, but they shrank right past that size to end up at just a centimeter tall. “Oriko, are we supposed to be this small?” she asked, just as she noticed a small cylindrical object that had appeared right between her breasts. It was already slipping out, so she grabbed and inspected it, seeing that it was indeed the tiny can of growth formula that Oriko had mentioned.

“Since you found me so easily last time, I figured we should shrink smaller to stay hidden.” Oriko had a similar can in her chest too, though it lay far more securely between those big knockers of hers—even when they bounced it still didn't slip out. “Now let's get going! Midori should be getting home soon so we'd better find a good place to watch from.”

The both of them crawled under the door and entered Midori's apartment, which would have seemed big even at their normal size. The decorations were pretty minimalistic, with a few vases and some tasteful paintings up on the walls, though that seemed fitting for someone like Midori. Outside of that, the most interesting thing around was a model city block under that coffee table that had experienced a lot of abuse; up close they could see the places where it had cracked and been glued back together.

Just looking at the thing made Madoka nervous. She hadn't considered it before, but now she remembered clearly that Midori had a thing for being big and powerful, and there was no telling how she'd react if she found the two of them at this size.

“Huh. Weird that Midori has something like this. And in such a state, too! I thought she took better care of her things,” said Oriko, oblivious as ever to their friend's peculiar interest.

Madoka looked around, but there was nothing incrimination in the kitchen or living room. If there was such a thing to be found, it was probably in Midori's room. She turned to the shut door at the end of the hall, wondering what secrets it hid, but before she could suggest they look into it, the sound of another door opening caught her attention.

Both shrunken women looked to the entrance, where Midori had stepped inside. She was hot and sweaty, with sportier clothes than usual, and as always she carried her sword with her. “Looks like Midori was out training,” Oriko said as they watched Midori leave her shoes and socks at the entrance.

From the first step Midori took, the pair of shrunken women could feel the floor shaking under her heavy footfalls. She must have been really tired because her steps held none of their usual elegance; instead she slowly lumbered towards them, completely oblivious to the two tiny bugs in her path.

By then the two of them had started running for the models under the table. They had plenty of experience dealing with giants, so they weren't panicking, but they definitely didn't want to end up under Midori.

Despite Oriko's longer legs, it was the far more athletic Madoka who took the lead. She was already a few inches ahead when the shaking from Midori's steps became too strong and knocked the both of them flat on the ground, able only to watch as her giant foot swung closer.

Madoka could tell it was about to land on her even before the huge, sweaty sole appeared above her. Normally she would have made an effort to scurry away, but at her size a single whiff of that foot was enough to make her head swim. She couldn't even stand up, let alone run, before the giant mass of flesh fell on her.

The pressure under Midori was harsh, but what Madoka hated most was the sweat. It immediately covered the back of her body and soaked into her clothes, and was even oozing down to her front before Midori's foot went up again.

Madoka was relieved to be free from that pressure, but not even a second later she was flattened by another powerful stomp. It took a couple more before she realized that she was still stuck to Midori's sole, held fast by the sweat and grime accumulated over hours of intense training.

“Madoka! Hang on! I'll rescue you just as soon as I can!” Oriko shouted to her friend, though Madoka would never hear it with her ears still ringing from the heavy impacts of the giant foot.

She followed Midori into the kitchen, where her friend served herself a tall glass of water and sat at the table to drink. Lethargically holding her head in her hand, Midori kicked back her legs, leaving just her toes resting on the floor while her soles stood up in the air, giving Madoka some reprieve from being stomped flat. Even so, the tiny woman was stuck more firmly to Midori's foot than ever, especially when the sole scrunched up and she ended up half-buried in a foot wrinkle. She struggled to escape, but she couldn't make any progress. If only she managed to free her hands, she could have opened the can of growth formula and gone back to normal, but even that was beyond her power; all she could do was wait and watch as Oriko crossed the vast plain of the kitchen floor to rescue her.

It took Oriko a couple minutes to reach Midori's toes. “Hand on, Madoka! I'm here to save you now!” She climbed up on Midori's middle toe and from there started climbing up the giant, sweaty sole towards her shrunken friend, up near Midori's heel.

“What are you doing? Don't come up here! Just grow back and rescue me at your normal size,” Madoka shouted.

“No way! It would be so embarrassing if Midori found out we snuck into her apartment. It'll only be a little while, don't worry! I'll have you out of there in no time!” Oriko climbed steadily up the wrinkles of Midori's sole, dodging drops of sweat half her size and hanging on through minor movements of her foot. Finally she reached Madoka, and standing next to her friend she held on firmly to the giant sole and tried to pull her friend free. But Madoka was buried too deeply in Midori's wrinkle, held too firmly by the folds of her flesh. Even with Oriko doing everything she could to push them apart, the most Madoka managed was to get the can of growth formula out.

“It's no use, Oriko. Just take the can and help me drink the growth formula so we can grow back together. Better do it before Midori gets up again, or you'll be stuck with me until this wears off and she finds out about us anyways.”

Oriko sighed. “Okay, you're right, I admit it.” Still holding on to Midori's sole, she grabbed Madoka's can and deftly opened it with just one hand, then brought it up to her friend's lips and emptied it out in her mouth; Madoka had to chug it as quick as possible to keep it all from spilling out. After that Oriko chugged her own drink as well. She felt the growth energies swelling up inside her, and suddenly... poof! In the blink of an eye she was back to her normal size, lying on the floor with her hips under Midori's chair and her legs out under the table.

Midori spat out her drink. “O-Oriko!? What the–? Why are you in my home? And... what's with that cat outfit?”

“Eh, well, about that...” Oriko picked herself up and dusted herself off trying to regain her composure. “Madoka and I just thought we'd come over and give you a little surprise, only it didn't really go like we planned.”

“Madoka? She's here too?”

“Sure, don't you see her, she's right... ” Oriko looked for Madoka, but it was just the two of them in the kitchen. “That's weird. She was supposed to grow along with me. I wonder what happened?”

“Grow? So the two of you were... shrunk down?”

“Oh, yes. We were right over there when you stepped on her, then she ended up stuck on your foot and I came over to try and get her free.”

“You were both... under my feet?” Midori blushed and her breathing became heavier at the thought of having those two women as mere bugs under her soles. If only she'd paid more attention, she could have found them and shown them her power.

Oriko continued lie she hadn't noticed anything. “When I couldn't free her, we both drank out growth formulas and then I grew. But Madoka... Could you lift up your foot? Maybe her drink was defective and she's still down there.” Midori did so eagerly, but they found nothing, and Madoka wasn't on the floor either. She seemed to have disappeared into thin air. “I don't get it. I definitely saw her drink the growth formula, so she definitely should have grown back with me. Even if it didn't work, she should still be the same size as before. I mean, it's not as if I gave her a shrink drink instea–”

Oriko's heart skipped a beat. Quickly she seized Midori's foot and yanked it up, and while Midori yelled and fell on her back, Oriko looked very closely at the spot where she remembered Madoka had been.

“Madoka, are you there? Move, or... or do something if you are!” She stared intently for any signs of movement, and after a little while her eyes locked onto a tiny little speck that stood out ever so slightly thanks to its darker color—the same shade of black as her and Madoka's cat outfit.

There, standing inside a tiny wrinkle on Midori's sole, clinging fiercely to the huge wall of skin, suffocating in the heavy, sauna-like atmosphere of the giant foot, was a twice-shrunken Madoka, so tiny that she was on the verge of being microscopic. The tiny girl waved desperately at Oriko to make herself seen, until the immense pupils above fell on her tiny figure. “Madoka, is that you?” Oriko's voice was like that of a deity, booming down from the heavens and making all of creation vibrate along with it. “I'm so, so, sorry! I really did think that was a growth formula I put in your suit! But it's okay! Everything's going to be fine. I just need to get you out of there and...”

A giant pale-pink surface covered in grooves and ridges appeared over the horizon and approached Madoka, soon coming to dominate her sky. Even used as she was to giant things, Oriko's size right now was on a whole other level. Her fingertip hung, and Madoka prepared herself for its descent, but after a while it pulled out of view.

“O-on second thought, it might be safer to leave you there for now. I'm sure it won't take too long to wear off, right? I'll be back tomorrow with a real growth formula anyway in case you don't grow back by then. Midori, you can take care of her until morning, right?”

“Oh, sure! I'll keep her all nice and safe. You just head on back and I'll make sure she spends a very comfortable night with me.”

“Whew! Thanks, Midori; that really takes a load off my mind. She's right around here.” Oriko gently scratched a circle around Madoka's position before letting Midori have her foot back. “See you tomorrow, then! Bye, both of you!”

“Yes, we'll see you for sure.” Midori waited until Oriko had left before pulling her foot over for a peek. It didn't take her long to find Madoka on it. “Ha! You're even smaller than I imagined!” A devilish grin spread over Madoka's sky; already Midori was practically salivating over her. Then the land folded up on itself as Midori scrunched her foot, burying Madoka completely in her hot and sweaty flesh. “How pathetic. And to think you were ever my peer. Why, you're nothing but a little speck now! A germ! And what better place for a germ than under my foot? I can only think of one.”

Licking her fingertip, she reached down to her sole and swiped up the little speck of a woman, then brought her up to her eye to see her floating in a sea of her spit. “Can you sense my strength? My power? There is nothing you can do to challenge me anymore. Even my spit is enough to defeat you. Fufufu! If only I was this large compared to everyone else, then the whole world would witness my power... but you'll have to do for now.”

Madoka was turned around again, and up above she saw a Midori's toes growing nearer and nearer, until she was swiped off right between a pair of them. There the spit mixed with the other junk between her toes, and when it dried up shortly after, Madoka was left half-buried in a gigantic swamp of toe jam, looking up at the vast, towering figure of her captor. “Do you like it down there, between my toes? Isn't it all nice and warm?” Midori wiggled her toes and the wrinkles of her skin enveloped and released Madoka over and over again until she stopped. “I knew this would be the perfect place for a germ like you~. Oh, and if you get hungry or thirsty, feel free to take any dirt and sweat you find down there. It's only natural for a goddess to provide for the insects beneath her, after all.”

She kept on taunting her little guest, getting more and more heated with each show of power she gave Madoka, until she couldn't resist anymore. She locked herself up in her bedroom for a little privacy, and prepared to have a night of fun with little Madoka that neither of them would ever forget.
Nano Nakano at Oriko's Sleepver by idunnow
“Eh!? Nakano? What are you doing here so late?” Oriko Fujido said to the tan-skinned young boy she met in the halls of the Fujido Development Tower. His name was Giraffe Nakano, and though he didn't even look old enough to be in middle school, with his college-level intellect he was more than qualified to work in the development team here as Sebastian's assistant. He'd been a big help with all manner of stuff, like creating better safety suits to protect everyone during all those giant monster attacks that seemed to happen on the daily around here.

“I-I'm sorry, Miss Oriko. S-should I not be here at this hour?” Nakano said, blushing profusely. The young boy had just been rounding the corner when he ran into Oriko—quite literally, too. His face hit her plump thighs and his body bounced against her legs to leave him sitting on the floor. Normally he might have heard her coming, but he was tired after a long day on the job, and still mulling over how to make the production of growth formula more efficient.

“Well, there's nothing wrong with it exactly, I just thought you'd have gone home by now. Isn't it your bedtime?”

Nakano took Oriko's hand and let her help him to his feet, then glanced at the digital clock on the wall. “Oh man, I didn't realize what time it was! I have to be going right away!”

“Do you want a ride, Nakano? I could drive you home if you want.”

Nakano stopped and really looked at Oriko. He hadn't noticed until now, but she was already dressed for bed, with a soft, long-sleeved pajama shirt decorated with little cartoon bunnies. As for her legs, they were completely bare; she wasn't wearing anything else other than her panties. “Is it really okay for you to go out dressed like that?” he asked. “Anyway, I don't want to disturb you if you're already getting ready for bed.”

“Oh, I'm not going to sleep yet! This is for a slumber party I'm having with Midori and Madoka. They're not here yet so I can just tell them that I went to drop you off and will be back soon!”

Nakano bowed his head. “Thank you, Miss Oriko, but I'll go by myself! You stay here and have fun with the others!”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely certain! Thank you for your concern, but I'll get home by myself. Good night, Miss Oriko, and please say hello to Madoka and Midori for me when they get here.”

“Well, if you insist. Good night, Nakano!” As Oriko turned and left, Nakano started heading home, walking quickly down the hall on his way to the elevator. There he pressed the button, but he saw that the elevator was currently busy going all the way down to the first floor. Was that Madoka and Midori coming up now? Either way, he probably had a couple minutes before the elevator came all the way back up for him, and as he waited he turned to a vending machine right next to the door and punched in the code for a small can of tea—just a little something to help satisfy his thirst until he got home. He had no money on him, but the machine was free for employees, and soon he had pulled out his drink and opened it up.

He must have been thirstier than he realized because he downed the whole thing in seconds. The elevator was only just starting its journey back up when he dropped the can in the trash bin, feeling nice and energized after his drink. But that's when he started feeling funny, and the next thing he knew he was shrinking rapidly.

By the time he stopped, Nakano was small enough that the floor looked like a huge flat plain, with rocks the size of his head here and there that he figured must be tiny little grains of sand. He couldn't have been even a millimeter tall. “W-what just happened? How did I shrink? I only drank a can of tea!” He looked back at the vending machine and all the way up at the can of tea he'd ordered. to read the label again. “Extra Strong! Fujido Brand Tea-Flavored Shrink Drink.”

Nakano groaned. If only he'd paid more attention to the label before drinking it! This was all because he'd been working so long; if he hadn't been so sleepy he would never have made a mistake like this. Now what was he supposed to do? Walk all the way over to Oriko's room to ask for help? That would take most of a day. The shrink drink would probably wear off before he even got within sight of the door. Was there really nothing for him to do other than to wait for it to wear off?

The tiny boy was still mulling things over when he heard a sharp “Ding!” behind him. He turned around to see the elevator doors opening up; inside was Madoka, standing in only her pajamas and a pair of socks and looking like the biggest thing in the world.

She was really huge! Nakano had seen her as a giantess before, but even then she hadn't been anywhere near as big as she was now. He figured her toes alone must be as tall as she usually was after a can of the growth formula. “Madoka!” he shouted and waved at her, but Madoka took a step forward without ever glancing down.

BOOM! Her foot hit the floor with incredible power sending out an earthquake to rock Nakano's world, even from what looked to him like half a mile away. He shouted her name again, but this time he didn't even hear his own words with the thundering of her step still ringing in his ears. BOOM! Another step and Madoka had already cut the distance between them in half; the tiny boy was terrified as his brain calculated that she'd reach him with just one more step.

Her foot swung towards him, and the dirty, sweat-moistened sole of her sock filled his view. Nakano braced himself. BOOM! Her foot came down again, but instead of crushing him as he feared, it only flattened him harmlessly to the floor. Next thing he knew, the foot was going up again, but instead of staying on the ground, he was going up with it. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Again and again he was flattened under Madoka's step, held in place by the fine, humid fibers of her sock like so many other specks of dust she had picked up without noticing. One step alone was harmless, but so many of them in so close together left him stunned. It was all so intense he couldn't even think straight. It was a huge relief when she stopped walking for a bit, even though she was still standing on him.

After using that moment to get his head back in order, Nakano heard Madoka's voice, muffled by countless tons of foot and sock; then he heard Oriko's voice.

So the two had finally met up, then. Nakano was glad. At least now he had a chance to ask them for help, just as soon as Madoka's foot stopped smothering him. Thankfully it wasn't long before the two of them sat down on Oriko's carpeted floor, and once the tiny boy got over his numbness he could start trying to reach the girls.

“Try” being the key word, as Nakano soon discovered he couldn't break free of the sweaty fibers holding him in place. His arms and legs were all tangled up, and untangling them would take a long time—time that he had to spend marinating in the sweat and the smell of Madoka's foot and having his hole world rocked every time she moved her it, which she did very often. He really was starting to feel like a tiny grain of sand after several minutes at the mercy of her foot.

At least he was almost fully untangled now, so he wouldn't have to deal with it much longer. But before he could finish, Madoka stripped off her socks and lobbed them against the wall next to the door, sending little Nakano flying so fast that he felt like he'd been shot out of a cannon.

A minute later he managed to free himself and climbed out of the pile of socks. It was then that second guest of this sleepover, Midori Kotobuki, stepped through the door. The ground shook with her steps as she walked past him wearing only a pajama shirt and panties like Oriko, then once she reached the others she sat down, her legs all stretched out on the floor. She was the closest to Nakano of the three now, and once he'd climbed down Madoka's socks he quickly made his way towards her. Soon he was standing right at her feet, looking up at a sole that was like a huge wall of flesh. Even lying sideways on the floor, it was still taller than any building in the city.

The massive foot radiated power and heat alike. Even a casual wiggle of those toes made the floor under Nakano tremble. The young boy had to wonder if a mere dust mite like himself could ever get the attention of such a gigantic being. Still, he didn't dwell on it too much and started climbing on her foot after little mental preparation.

Thanks to his tiny size, the climb was easier than it looked. Nakano was light enough that the climb hardly tired him out at all, and small enough that Midori's sole held for him a plethora of handy footholds in the shape of tiny imperfections on her skin. Despite the shifting of her sole when Midori so much as curled or wiggled her toes, he made it up her foot after only a few minutes, and from there he could keep walking along her leg. By the time he reached her knee the rest of his journey didn't feel so insurmountable anymore, and he was confident he could get close enough for the girls to ear him before they fell asleep.

But when he was walking on Midori's inner thigh, suddenly her legs came together and Nakano found himself buried between the huge mountains of soft, warm flesh. The tiny boy was so helplessly smothered that he could hardly move, and when Midori started rubbing her thighs together, he couldn't keep from being rolled around between them at a hundred miles per hour. It seemed that all his struggles were useless. Maybe they did do something, though, because Midori felt something between her legs and casually plucked it out, rolling it between her fingers as she brought it up for a closer look.

At a glance the thing she found there looked like a tiny grain of sand, and she prepared to flick it away, but something told her to take a closer look first. With the thing resting on her fingertip, she brought it up to her eye and frowned at it.

Nakano felt a heavy pressure as Midori's attention fell on him. He almost wished he had just waited to grow back instead of trying to get help, as now he was afraid of what Midori would do to him if she decided he was an insect. Still, this was as good a chance to be noticed as he would ever get, so he pushed through his fear and started waving at her. “Midori! It's me, Nakano!” he shouted.

“Nakano?” From this close, every syllable Midori spoke felt like an explosion to the young boy. He covered his ears and curled up to shut out the powerful booming.

“Hm? What do you have there, Midori?” Oriko said.

Midori almost jumped when she heard her name, and quickly brought her thumb down on the tiny boy. “Nothing. Just a tiny piece of trash.”

“If it's only that then why are you hiding it from us?” said Madoka.

“I wasn't–”

“And why are you blushing so much? You have that same look as when you grow giant, all pervy and stuff.”

“I'm not... Oh, whatever. Here, see for yourselves.” Midori dropped her catch in Oriko's open palm, and the other girls both leaned in for a better look at it. Even so, they couldn't quite figure out what they were looking at until it stood up and shouted at them.

“Nakano!? What are you doing here? Didn't you say you were going home?”

“He probably snuck in here so he could spy on us. He's getting to be around that age when boys start doing things like that. We should probably punish him so he'll learn not to do it again,” said Midori.

“How do we know you didn't shrink him yourself to have your pervy fun with him?” Madoka still remembered everything that Midori had done with her that night when she'd been shrunk down at her mercy.

“I would never do anything like that to such a young kid!”

Madoka rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say.”

“Well, Nakano? How did you end up like this?” At Oriko's question, Nakano briefly explained to them everything that had happened after he said good night to her. “Aww, you poor thing! Don't worry, we'll keep you safe here until you grow back!”

“Thank y–” Before he could finish, Nakano was pulled up to Oriko's lips. Those huge, pink cushions fell on his body and pressed him softly onto her palm, flattening him with Oriko's affection. Even when she pulled him away he was still too floored to ask if she could help get him an antidote.

“I still think the boy deserves some punishment. There's too much coincidence in his story.”

“Let me guess. You think you should be the one to punish him?” said Madoka.

“And why not! If no one else is going to do it, I'll gladly take care of it.”

“Quit fighting, you two! No one's going to punish anyone. Nakano's going to stay with us and we're going to show him a good time!”

“Oh?” Midori grinned. “Then how about we play a little game with him? One with a prize. Whoever wins gets to keep Nakano for the night.”

“Ooh, that sounds fun! I'm in! Madoka, are you playing too?”

“I might as well.” Madoka shrugged and leaned forward. “What are we playing?”

“I have just the thing! Something for three players.” Oriko pulled a board game off her shelf and began to set it up, dropping Nakano on the center of the board as their little prize. Once everything was in place and the rules were explained, the girls started playing.

A colossal pair of dice clattered thunderously on the board. Giant hands swooped down from the heavens to draw cards or move their pieces up and down the game board. And that was just to start. The girls became more and more heated the longer the game went on, speaking louder and louder without any regard for poor Nakano's ears. Even Madoka, who wasn't interested in Nakano except maybe to keep him safe from Midori, became obsessed with winning. Nakano started getting worried that they might really start to fight over him once the game was over, if they didn't lose track of him before then.

Finally, the game was over. “Take that!” Oriko declared, bringing her fists victoriously down on the board. “Did you see that, Nakano? I won! ... Um, Nakano? Where did you go?”

“He's at your feet,” said Madoka, already picking up the pieces with Midori and putting them away.

Oriko looked at her feet, but still couldn't find Nakano. It was only when she felt something between her last two toes that she found the little speck of a boy struggling feebly to escape after having been catapulted onto them by her fist. Oriko giggled and lifted her foot in the air, splaying her toes to drop him on her open palm. “So, how do you feel about me winning you for the night?” she asked once she'd brought him under her gaze.

“I-I'm glad, ojou-sama! I was rooting for you the entire time.”

“He-he! What a sweet kid.” Oriko cooed and tried to pet him, but only flattened him under her fingertip and rubbed him back and forth. Still, Nakano appreciated the gesture. It felt so nice to know that he'd be in Oriko's care for the night. Finally he felt he could relax, and when she took her finger off of him, he gave a big yawn and curled up on his side. “Aww, you poor thing! It's way past your bedtime now, isn't it? Sorry for keeping you up so late! But don't worry; I have a perfect place for you to sleep.” Nakano opened his eyes again when he felt himself start to fall, but all he saw were a pair of huge fleshy mountains. He bounced off one, rolled down the other, and finally nestled at the bottom of valley between them, from where he looked up and saw Oriko's lovely smile beaming down on him, a vision that was framed by those soft, warm walls that he realized now were his idol's breasts. Then her finger appeared in his view and pushed him still deeper into her cleavage, until he lay utterly entombed between those mountainous breasts.

“How does it feel Nakano? Are you comfy in there?” Her voice rumbled all throughout the world, her breasts and by extension the tiny boy caught between them all vibrating with her speech. It was amazing how powerful her voice was and yet how gentle it sounded to his ears.

Her heartbeat was the same. He could feel the world thrum with its every pulse, yet the deep, bassy noise was so comforting to him. He'd never felt so safe and protected as he did now, nestled between Oriko's breasts, and as he closed his eyes and snuggled up against them, he was gently rocked to sleep by the bobbing and swaying of her boobs, basking in his idol's omnipresent love.
At the Beach by idunnow
“Ugh! What happened?” Oriko Fujido groaned as she picked herself up. Around her, Madoka and Midori were doing the same. The three of them had just been relaxing on the beach, enjoying a wonderfully warm and sunny day, when suddenly the black portal of a subspace gate had opened up beside them and sucked them right in. Now they found themselves on a strange land, unlike anything they had ever seen before.

The place was brown and leathery, gently sloping downwards behind them and upwards in front. Above them hung a pair of giant and very broad arches, apparently made of the same material as the ground, that criss-crossed each other directly above the girls and blocked out much of their view.

“It sounds like we're still near the ocean,” said Madoka. Oriko noticed she was right. For that matter, it also smelled like the sea out here, and both its sounds and its smells were strong enough that it felt they should be able to see it, but no, there was nothing but that strange ground for at least a mile in every direction.

“Ah, damn it! Looks like the portal didn't pull my phone through,” Midori said. In fact, none of them had their phones with them. “What do we do now?”

The three started to discuss their situation, but before they could come to any decision, the sound of a phone ringing made them all go quiet. The girls couldn't be sure, but it sounded like the ringing was coming from somewhere out past the giant arches—miles and miles away. Even so, it was so loud that it felt like it was coming from just a few feet away.

It only rang a few times before someone answered the phone. “Hello?”

The voice was instantly familiar to the three of them. How could it not be when it was Oriko's own voice? Well, not exactly. It was very similar, but the more that person spoke, the more they noticed a certain difference of tone and cadence in their speech. It wasn't Oriko, exactly, but rather her parallel-universe counterpart, Oriko B. Fujido, who they had met a few times before.

“Hey! Other Oriko! Can you hear us? Where are you?” Oriko shouted. If they could find her maybe she could explain to them what was going on, but even though they could hear her clearly, she obviously couldn't hear them as she never acknowledged the other Oriko's shouting, nor could they see her anywhere. But how was that possible?

“Hey, girls?” Madoka said. “I think I know what happened to us. A part of it, at least. Something like this happened to me once before. I went into a subspace gate with Sebastian and we got spat out in some place that looked totally bizarre, with lots of giant tubes that were all intertwined with each other. Later it turned out that we were just in the fabric of Oriko's clothes, but we were so small that we didn't recognize it. I think that's what happened to us now. I think we got shrunk and spat out on the other Oriko's sandal.”

“A sandal?” Midori looked around in disbelief, and soon in horror as her mind slowly pieced together the shapes and contours of the land, the dark spots and indentations, into the picture of an unspeakably monstrous sandal. “But that would mean we're...”

“We're probably microscopic, yeah.”

“Good thing I brought some growth formula with me in case any monster tried attacking the beach while we were there,” Oriko said, pulling out a small can from between her breasts. But just as she was about to open it, suddenly the ground shook and she fell on her face, dropping the can which started rolling and bouncing down the sandal's slope. “Ah! Quick, somebody catch it!” Oriko shouted.

Both Madoka and Midori bolted for the can just as soon as they could. Midori was about to grab it when the ground shook again and made them both fall down. Then a loud noise behind them caught their attention, and they looked back to see a gigantic set of toes come down on the back end of the sandal.

All three girls were left to watch in horror as that mountainous foot slid rapidly towards them, covering miles in a matter of seconds. Closer and closer those toes came, slipping under the giant arches until they filled the sight of all three girls. All any of them could see were the other Oriko's toes standing taller than any skyscraper at half a mile tall.

The toes spared them—the girls were so incredibly tiny that even with the toes squeezed tightly together the three still fit in the gaps between them with plenty of room to spare—but not the ball of Oriko's foot which barreled over them right after her toes had passed. The massive wall of flesh swallowed them up in the blink of an eye and wept them all along without slowing a beat, flattening the girls under it swarm and slightly sweaty surface.

As her foot settled into her sandal, Oriko B thought she felt some tiny sand grains stuck under her sole—but then, this was the beach and there was sand everywhere, so she didn't pay it any mind, never once suspecting that the “sand” she felt was actually those three strange girls from the other world. She was blissfully unaware of how helplessly smothered they were under the incomprehensible weight of her foot, and of how terrified they were when she swung her foot forward on what would be her first step in a long and relaxing walk along the beach.

Every one of her steps felt to the tiny germs under her foot like they were flying along at dizzying speeds, and every time her foot landed on the ground the impact left them in shock. This went on for an hour, and by the time Oriko B finished and went back to lounge on her beach chair again, the three shrunken girls were almost passed out.

Thankfully Oriko B's feet weren't bearing down on them anymore, and slowly they could get themselves together again.

“Are you girls still there?” Oriko asked. She tried to look around, but she found that she was stuck to the other Oriko's sole and was having trouble getting free.

“Yes, we're both here,” Midori said, a little distance above Oriko.

“Did you manage to grab the can?”

“No, she stepped on us before we could. I think it must be higher up. Let me see if I can find it.” Midori and the others all tried to free themselves from the giant foot, but it was Midori who managed it first. As soon as she could, she started climbing up in search of the can of growth formula. At her size the grooves of Oriko B's footprint were like huge ravines, and after looking around in one for a minute she went up to the other in search of the can.

With the warm sunlight shining directly on her foot, Oriko B's sole was getting hotter and sweatier, soaking Midori and the others' swimsuits and covering them from top to bottom. “Ugh! This is so humiliating,” Midori groaned. It wasn't fair that she of all people was forced to crawl around on some other woman's foot like an insect. If anything, it should have been her feet that everyone else was climbing! She had to find that can of growth formula and drink it as soon as possible.

But while she was looking for it in the depths of another wrinkle on this massive foot, suddenly Midori found herself sucked into an immense pool of salty water—a drop of Oriko B's sweat that was slowly flowing down her foot. Midori was picked up by the huge mass of sweat and carried along with it as it flowed down the giant sole, flowing down past the others before finally managing to hold on to something about halfway down Oriko's foot. She stayed put while the drop of sweat flowed down the rest of the way, but she had already lost so much progress that she would have to make back. Swearing to herself, she started climbing back up, hoping she could still find that growth formula before the others.

Meanwhile, Madoka had also gotten free of the giant sole and was starting to look very eagerly for the can. She'd seen enough of giant feet for one lifetime when she spent the night on Midori's, and she wasn't keen on spending one more second on this one than she absolutely had to. She climbed up and down, left and right, as fast as she could, keeping her eyes peeled for any sort of metallic glint, but mostly she just saw the sunlight bouncing off all the sweat that covered Oriko B's sole. Still she kept at it, until Oriko B scrunched her foot.

Madoka was searching one of her foot wrinkles when it happened. Suddenly the walls of that wrinkle closed in on her and left her smothered inside it, buried in the giant Oriko's foot and unable to move. Even when Oriko relaxed her foot again, Madoka found herself stuck to it again even as she struggled to escape.

By then the smaller Oriko had finally managed to get loose, helped along by the bigger Oriko's foot scrunch. Now she looked up and all around for any signs of the growth formula. Oriko B's foot was so huge! Could they really find such a tiny thing lost on its surface? She started climbing up, doing her best to look for it with the others, until she saw another drop of sweat was rolling down towards her. She hurried to get out of its way, but as it rushed past her she saw something shining inside it—something small and cylindrical. “There it is!” she shouted, and jumped down the other Oriko's sole to follow that drop of sweat.

She descended bit by bit, maybe as much as a centimeter at a time, following the drop of sweat to see if it still held the can. She was prepared to jump all the way to the ground if needed, but luckily the can was left behind on the other Oriko's heel while the bead of sweat kept flowing down. There it was, floating in a droplet the size of her head. As soon as she reached it, Oriko pulled it out, shook off the sweat, and opened the can, putting it to her lips to drink down every last drop—she'd need them all to have her best shot at being noticed.

Almost at once she felt the drink taking effect, and she expanded rapidly in size until she reached one hundred times her previous size—an incredible half-centimeter. “Girls, I did it!” she announced. “I'm coming to pick you up now! Try to shout so I can find you!” Climbing steadily up the huge sole, she soon heard both Midori and Madoka's voices coming from the same spot, and she found the two trying to get Madoka unstuck from the Oriko B's sole. Oriko plucked them both out and stuffed them down her bikini top, leaving them trapped against her chest. “Sorry but I need both hands for this,” she explained as she kept climbing towards the giant toes. They both squirmed for a bit, but stopped once they were in a more comfortable position—at least it was better than being stuck to a foot, they thought.

Oriko reached her counterpart's toes in just under a minute and climbed up between them, from where she could finally look out and see the whole of Oriko B stretched out before her. She was lying back on her beach chair and looked like she might be sleeping, though Oriko couldn't tell with those sunglasses she was wearing. It seemed she would have to cross her body if she was going to get her attention.

Her other self was definitely huge, but it was nothing Oriko hadn't dealt with before. She jumped off the giant foot, and after landing on the ankle, she started running across the other Oriko's body, swinging Midori and Madoka with every wild bounce of her chest. She ran all the way across Oriko B's legs, up her belly and finally climbed up her chest. Standing on her left boob, Oriko shouted and waved her arms, trying to get her other self's attention.

Hearing the tiny squeaking noise that was the smaller Oriko's voice, Oriko B slowly stirred from her rest, raising her head and lifting her sunglasses to look around in annoyance. That small movement was enough to put a little jiggle in her breasts, and as they shook Oriko lost her balance and rolled down the valley between them, where she was swiftly swallowed up by those big and bouncy boobs. Oriko B didn't even notice it until something started wriggling in her cleavage. She pulled that wriggling thing out, expecting it to be a bug, and was shocked when she found a person instead. “Other Oriko? Is that you?”

“Yes, it's me. Whew! I'm so glad you finally noticed me,” Oriko said from between those giant fingertips, looking up at her other self's colossal face. Quickly she explained the situation, wanting to make sure she said everything she needed to say before her growth formula ran out and she shrank out of sight. “So, basically, we're going to need your help to get back home.”

“Hm.” Oriko B had listened to her smaller self's story with an unreadable expression. Now, though, she smiled and sat upright, dropping the tiny woman on her palm. “Of course I'll help you and your little friends, other Oriko. Do you have them with you? I'd like to see them, if I can.”

“Sure! I don't think you'll see them, but you can try.” Oriko reached into her top and pulled out the tiny Midori and Madoka, holding them out on her hand for her other self to see. Standing up on her hand, the two tinier girls looked out to find Oriko B's gigantic staring right at them. It was so incredibly huge that they could hear the sound of her blinking, and even feel a gust of wind blown by her eyelashes. “Are you really holding them? You're right, I can't see them at all. Those two must be truly insignificant, even compared to you. And you say you were the same size at first? I must have been quite the impressive sight back then, no?”

Oriko stored her friends back in her top. “Well, I only saw your foot before I grew, but that was pretty impressive.”

“Really? Fu-fu! Then maybe you and your friends would like to spend some more time back there.” Oriko B picked up her smaller self again and carried her away towards her foot, and towards her sweaty splayed toes.

“Er, didn't you say you were going to help us get home?” Oriko said nervously.

“And I will; but I'm not going to cut my beach day short just for your sake. You can wait until I'm finished having fun here, can't you?”

Released by her larger self's fingers, Oriko fell and landed between her giant toes. Those toes curled together before she could get up, and the tiny woman was swallowed up in their hot and steamy flesh. Effortlessly they dominated her, and put the squeeze on her microscopic friends while at it, making of the trio nothing but Oriko B's little toys.

The larger Oriko wiggled her toes eagerly, reveling in the power she held over her counterpart. Finally she could show that tiny bug who the superior ojou-sama really was! She squeezed and rolled the tiny Oriko between her toes, totally coating her in foot sweat, for half an hour. Even after Oriko's growth wore off and she shrank back to the same size as the other girls, who burst out of her top to be smothered by Oriko B's toes alongside her, still the bigger Oriko happily wiggled her toes together, knowing that the microscopic women were powerless to resist the might of her toes. Finally, though, she just rolled onto her belly and lay with her legs stretched out, content to let the trio stew in the atmosphere of her feet.

It took a long time for Oriko and the others to extricate themselves from between those mile-long toes, pulling themselves up onto the print of the larger Oriko's big toe. They tried to look at Oriko B from there, but all they could see was the rest of her giant sole rising up like the world's biggest mountain, peaking at her heel. A journey across her body was unthinkable, especially knowing they might end up lost somewhere she would never find them again.

“It looks like we're stuck here for now,” Madoka sighed.

“Ugh! If I ever see that Oriko at my proper size again, I'm going to make sure she pays for this,” said Midori.

“Hey, cheer up, you two! I know it's not great, but it could be a lot worse. And hey, we can just treat this like we're still at the beach! There's the sun up there, and the warm 'sand' under our feet, and a huge lake's worth of salt water we can swim in!” Midori and Madoka looked around as Oriko motioned grandly to the landscape of her other self's toe; it really did look surprisingly like a beach. And while they didn't like the thought of swimming in toe sweat, when Oriko took the lead wading into a rivulet of sweat flowing along the grooves of the toe print it wasn't long before they joined in. They still would rather be back to normal, but if it couldn't be helped, they might as well make the most of it.
Midori's Big Big Sister by idunnow

It happened again. Midori had been in the warehouse where Oriko's growth formula was stored, sneaking out a few cans that she meant for... recreational use... when a subspace gate opened up behind her and sucked her in. Taking stock of herself and her surroundings after coming out the other side, Midori found herself once more shrunk to some ridiculously tiny size, stranded in the middle of a vast wooden floor in a traditional Japanese-style room. She wasn't sure exactly how small she was, but as she looked at the air and saw specks of dust the size of huge boulders whizzing by in the gentle breeze, she knew that she had to be at least as small as the last time this happened, meaning too small to see.

The good news was that she'd managed to bring a can of the growth formula along with her, so she wouldn't be stuck at this size forever. Of course, a single can wouldn't get her anywhere near her normal size, but at least it was something. Before drinking it, though, she needed to have some plan in mind, or else she'd just be wasting it. She looked around again, inspecting her surroundings more thoroughly.

The more Midori saw, the more she got a sense that she was somewhere she knew. Aside from the darkness, her new size and the low angle from which she saw it made it all seem strange, but soon there was no doubt left in her mind that she was in her family's home: Kotobuki Castle. In fact, unless she was mistaken, she was almost certainly in her big sister Sumire's room.

It was the best possible outcome. Midori could trust Sumire to help her without humiliating her over her tiny size. Her sister wasn't here at the moment, but knowing her, it wouldn't be long before she came in to rest. Sure enough, Midori had only been waiting for a quarter hour when she heard footsteps coming closer outside, until finally a figure appeared in the doorway and turned on the lights.

Giant paws elegantly bore the woman's weight as she stepped inside. Long, bunny-like ears turned at an angle to avoid scraping the ceiling as she walked. A fluffy tail floated after her, sweeping the floor with a feather touch. Thick toe-claws clicked softly on the wooden floor with her steps. She was a colossus, and not only from Midori's new perspective—the furry being stood easily twice as tall as most people, even without those long ears of hers adding on an extra couple feet. She wasn't merely tall, either, but voluminous as well. Every part of her was thick, from her feet to her fingers. Part of it was simply the soft white fur that covered her from head to toe, but even accounting for that, her thighs and her breasts—both half-exposed even with her oversized dress—were plump, and her belly solid. She looked nothing like the tiny human gazing up at her from below, but though she had only been adopted by the Kotobuki family, still she was Midori's “big sister”, Sumire.

Midori brightened at the sight of big sis, but once Sumire stepped forward, she realized what a terrible position she was in. Sumire's path took her right towards Midori. Her big, furry paws thundered away at the floor, sending out earthquakes so strong they brought Midori to her knees. Closer and closer they came with every swing of Sumire's legs, until a pink-padded paw appeared right over Midori. Even being used to giant things, Midori was awed by the sheer presence of her sister's foot. White and pink dominated her sky, and as it hung overhead for a fraction of a second, she could see every single strand of fur on that furry sole.

Sumire's heel fell on the floor miles away, and little by little the rest of her sole descended after it, a vision of the sky falling on the Earth. The displaced air blew over Midori, and while she tried to resist, she was soon thrown back along the floor, tumbling head-over-heels for hundreds of feet. She held on fiercely to the growth formula, knowing that if she dropped it now she might never find it again, and eventually managed to get ahold of some tiny imperfection on the floor, moments before Sumire's toes fell around her.

The impact rattled Midori, and almost sent her flying again. After the initial shock wave receded, she looked up at the white mountains that were big sis's toes, and further past them at Sumire's incomprehensibly massive figure up above. She seemed the very image of a goddess, huge and mighty as something far beyond this mortal world. That her face was hidden by her chest only reinforced the impression of Midori's existence lying far beneath her sister's notice.

A great earthquake shook Midori. Sumire's toes twitched on the ground, then that massive foot rushed forward, and Sumire's vast pink paw pad overtook Midori, flattening and smothering her.

Midori pushed back against the pressure, but she saw from the first attempt to move her arms that she was no match for this mountain of a foot. She was smothered under that warm, pink skin, and plastered to it so that even when Sumire's paw swung forward again, Midori went along with it to be stepped on again.

It was only a few steps more as Sumire made her way to the huge futon in the back of the room, where lay down and sighed as she snuggled onto her bed. Still, the impact of each step was incredible, and even when Midori was no longer being trampled it took her a moment to fully recover.

Even then she was still stuck to Sumire's paw. It would have been different if she had taken the growth formula first, but at her pathetically puny size there was nothing she could do. She was victimized by the mere curl of her sister's toes, as the skin of Sumire's pad folded up ever so slightly and captured Midori in its tiniest of wrinkles.

Every second she was smothered between those soft, pink walls glued Midori ever more firmly to them, until it almost felt like she was melting into them, becoming a part of her sister's skin. Who knows how long she would have spent stuck down there if Sumire hadn't then rubbed her pad with her toes, sweeping her tiny little sister up with strands of fur the size of skyscrapers.

Midori was lost among those endless white hairs as Sumire curled and wiggled her toes together. Helpless, she felt; helpless and weak, especially seeing how enormous these white strands were beside her. And to think that this upheaval was all just from a little motion of big sis's toes.

Finally, though, the movement settled down . Midori, clinging to one of those tall white spires, dropped down to land on the skin far below. “Not the best way to reach big sis, but I'll take it,” she muttered afterwards. Now that Sumire was lying down, she probably wouldn't get up for an hour at least, assuming she didn't sleep the day away. It was Midori's best chance to make the journey to Sumire's ears and tell her what had happened, so she drank the can of growth formula in preparation for her journey.

As always it was thrilling for Midori to feel herself growing, her body expanding until she stood a hundred times taller than she had before, even if that meant she was still about a thousand times smaller than usual. At a couple millimeters tall she was at least no longer microscopic, and the trek across her sister would only take half an hour instead of half a week. Now she just had to make it there before the formula wore off.

Wasting no time, Midori ran further into the white forest of fur. Even as a giant, there was no way forward but to walk among those myriad white hairs like a pitiful flea. “There's no helping it,” she thought, but she was glad that Sumire's hairs were only the size of trees and not the huge skyscrapers they had been before.

Except for the ground, everywhere Midori looked was dominated by that same pure white fur. Even above, Sumire's huge tail filled the sky with white. It was so disorienting, especially when she could only see a few yards in front of herself, but Midori let the sound of her sister's breathing guide her on her journey.

After just a minute of walking through that forest, the ground which until now had always been sloping upwards now leveled out and peaked, telling Midori that she'd reached her sister's heel. She climbed up a strand of fur to get a sense of how much further she had left. She couldn't see a great deal, with the big tail tail blocking out much of the view, but at least she could see her path on this leg all the way up to Sumire's rump. That was still a mile away, and then it would be another mile up to her face—a long way to go, but even at this pace she thought the growth formula would see her through to the end. At least, she really hoped it would.

Midori dove back into the fur and pushed onward, weaving between the strands of fur so she might reach her destination before it was too late. She crossed Sumire's calf, and was most of the way along her thighs when the sleeping giant stirred.

A subtle movement of Sumire's leg made her little sister trip and smack into a white hair. Midori quickly picked herself up, but before she could continue Sumire stirred again. Was big sis waking up? By leaps and bounds Midori climbed to the tip of that hair so she could see what was going on.

Sumire rocked on her bed, twisting first one way and then the other, each movement sending a wobble through her meaty thighs. Midori held on tight while swaying back and forth, until to her horror she saw her sister start to roll over.

If Midori ended up under her sister's thigh, she'd be trapped for sure. She would lose so much time, maybe all the time she had before the formula wore off. Thinking fast, she threw herself off this thigh, falling down to land on the side of the other. There she clung to her sister's fur until everything had settled down again. Quickly she started crawling up Sumire's inner thigh, feeling more and more like a flea with every inch she climbed, until she was back on top of her big sis.

Not much further to go now, she thought. From the thigh she headed for Sumire's cleavage—a slight detour, but climbing her sister's boobs would have added way too much time to to her journey. She crawled under Sumire's clothes, and walked across her soft belly.

There was a pleasant warmth in her sister's fur, Midori noticed after a while, and a soft aroma over everything that was distinctly Sumire's. It reminded her of those times as a young girl when Sumire had cradled her in her arms, or hugged her tight to comfort her. Now she was surrounded by Sumire's protective presence like she had been way back then. She felt safe here, and almost wanted to lie down and bask in her sister's warmth. Maybe she would have, if she had been sure that she'd get back to normal eventually, but right now there was no time to waste on it.

Midori soon made it out of her big sister's clothes. Truth be told they didn't cover that much, so it only took a few minutes. Climbing up some fur again to get her bearings, Midori found herself near the base of Sumire's breasts, mountains so big and white one might think them snow-covered peaks. Of her sister's face she still couldn't see anything, not with all that fluff growing in her cleavage. The fur there was longer than anywhere else, and finer and softer than cotton as Midori remembered from all those times she'd been allowed to rest her head there as a child.

Eager to speak to Sumire at last, Midori dove into that fluff with aplomb. Deep in Sumire's bosom it was warmer than anywhere else, and smelled far more strongly of big sis. It was strange, but traversing Sumire was really making it clear to Midori how much she valued her sister. “Once this is over, I should definitely do something to show her my appreciation.” Midori knew she had come out the other end when she finally caught a glimpse of her sister's face in the sky. Climbing up Sumire's fur for the last time, she looked across at Sumire's peaceful visage. No sight could have made her happier than this. “Big sis! Wake up! I need your help!” Midori cupped a hand around her mouth and directed a shout at Sumire's ears. “Hey! Wake up, sis! Can you hear me?” Those long, fuzzy ears flicked in the distance. Sumire was definitely hearing her, even if it wasn't waking her up.

Half a minute later, Sumire stirred—a giant hand slid over her chest, clawed fingers scratching at the chest fluff above her cleavage. Midori yelped and held on tight as those thick, powerful fingers raked the world around her. “Big sis! Hey! Wake up!” She emptied her lungs shouting many times over.

“Midori?” Sumire sat and rubbed her eyes lazily. She looked around the room, but there was no sign of her little sister. Soon, though, she heard a squeaky cry coming from nearby, and looked down to fight a little bug crawling on her chest fluff. But why was that bug talking like Midori?

Sumire held the tiny thing between the pads of her fingers and pulled it free of her fur, then dropped it on her palm for a better look. “Midori? Is that really you?” she asked, her warm breath washing over the tiny woman.

Midori smiled as Sumire spoke her name. She affirmed that it really was her, and briefly explained the situation to her big sis. “The growth formula will probably wear off in just a few minutes now. I'll be too small for you to see, so you'll need to put me somewhere safe. In a glass, maybe, or a small box. Then you'll have to contact Oriko's city so they can get me back to normal.” All throughout her explanation, Sumire had been cradling Midori in her hands, holding her sister close to her chest so Midori had to look up past Sumire's breasts just to see her big sister's face. She nodded to show she was following along, and expressed her sympathy with Midori, but truth be told, she didn't listen too closely to what Midori said. Not that she wasn't worried for her little sister, but even that emotion was nothing next to the irresistible desire to fawn over her little bug of a sister.

Midori was so cute! So small and weak and helpless. Sumire was overcome with protective urges the likes of which she hadn't experienced since Midori got old enough to take care of herself. She was so caught up in it that she didn't quite notice when Midori finished her tale.

“Big sis?” Midori asked. “What are you thinking about?”

“Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about where I should keep you. Somewhere safe, you said? Well, no doubt about it, the safest place for you is here with me. Forget that glass or box you mentioned; you need someone to keep you company through all this and watch over you, don't you agree?” Midori bowed her head. “You're the head of the family, sister. It's your right to decide how to handle this. Besides, I'll gladly trust you with my life. Whatever happens, I'm sure you'll make the best decision.”

Sumire's heart overflowed with pride and adoration. “My little sister is sooo cuuuute!!” Her fingers twitched with the urge to nuzzle Midori against her cheek, but she valiantly resisted it and settled for stroking her little head. Even that simple gesture accidentally flattened Midori to her palm, but Sumire chuckled softly and kept on petting her. “What a good little sister you are,” she cooed. “Such a brave girl, too, and strong to have climbed all along my body at that teeny little size. Of course I'll let your friends know what happened so they can help you... but right now it's getting late, don't you think? They must be getting ready to sleep, if they aren't in bed already. Even if we called them now, they probably wouldn't be able to come until tomorrow. We should wait until then to tell them, don't you think? And in the meantime... I'm sure you're all tired and stressed out right now. Who wouldn't be after all you've been through? You deserve a rest, and who better ta help you relax than your big sis?” The pad of Sumire's finger felt so wonderful sliding over Midori's body, the tiny woman practically melted at its touch. She was sorely tempted to close her eyes and accept all its affections, surrendering to the care of her big sis, but... “A-are you sure about that? I don't want to trouble you any more than I already have,” she said.

“Nonsense! It's no trouble at all for a big sis to care for her little siblings. Especially not when they're so tiny and helpless as you.” Sumire held her fingertip on Midori, gently kneading the tiny woman under her pad. “You said you trusted me to make the best choice, so hush and let me choose to pamper you. There, just like that. I knew you'd see it my way. You're such a good girl, aren't you?” Midori needed little encouragement to accept her sister's decision, and the overwhelming warmth and softness of that finger pad was more than enough. She wouldn't have admitted it even to herself, but she really was tired after all this, and Sumire's pad was kneading away a soreness that she never realized was there before. Slowly she relaxed into Sumire's caress, and let her sister cuddle her as she pleased. Wasn't long before that big fingertip was replaced by a pair of soft, fuzzy lips nuzzling her into Sumire's palm, until she was all caught up in their fur. Sumire had to pluck her gently out of there, chuckling to herself the whole time.

Sumire held her sister between her fingertips, rubbing her slowly back and forth, delighted to know that the tiny little thing all cocooned in her skin was none other than her dear sister. She cooed love and praise at Midori, gushing over how good and strong and adorable she was, like she had all those years ago. She was almost tempted to keep Midori like this for a few weeks at least, but she knew that was too much to ask. Still, Sumire would make the most of it while it lasted, and make sure Midori enjoyed their time together.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13956