Feat of Tiny Feet by Pamela Pleases
Summary: A group of Dominant ladies meet with their male submissives, and when they enter a hot tub, they all shrink, leaving the ladies the same size.  The torments begin as each lady comes up with different torments for each of the little men.
Categories: Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4624 Read: 47336 Published: December 10 2009 Updated: February 03 2010

1. Chapter 1 Foot Worship by Pamela Pleases

2. Chapter 2 New Insertable Toy by Pamela Pleases

3. Chapter 3 - 2nd Lady Joins in the Fun by Pamela Pleases

4. Chapter 4 Third Lady Chooses Fire Play by Pamela Pleases

5. Chapter 5 Winter Orgasm Olympics by Pamela Pleases

Chapter 1 Foot Worship by Pamela Pleases
Author's Notes:
After a foot worshipping session, the Fem Dom Club all go into the hot tub and wish for the submissives to be small, and it happens.

Feat of Feet

 

A drop of sweat rolled down my forehead and into my eyes.  As I wiped it away, I stumbled a bit on the treadmill and had to regain my balance.  My sneakers were squeaking a bit on the belt as I tried to pick up the speed a bit.  Exercising is not my favorite thing to do, but a necessary evil.  My feet have high arches, and walking used to be a lot more painful before I lost weight.  Now, it is a chore, to be endured in order to feel healthier.  Stretching out with longer strides, I tried to make the miles go by faster.  Looking down, I noticed that one of my shoestrings was coming loose…a blessing in disguise?  Did I intentionally not tie it tightly enough?  Gratefully, I placed first the left and then the right sneaker onto the side rails beside the belt of the treadmill (or dare I say, torture device).  I turned off the power switch, and then dismounted.

 

I padded into the bedroom and plopped on the side of the bed, breathing heavily from my work out.  I reached down and untied the laces, slipping off first one shoe, and then the other.  I couldn’t help but notice that my sweaty socks were sticking to my feet, outlining the edges of each tiny toe.  This reminded me of what my old boyfriend used to call me, “Barbie Doll Toes”.  Like a plastic doll’s feet, they are all aligned in a straight row.  Aching a bit from the workout, I reached down and pulled off my socks, and then wiggled my toes, now freed from their fabric bondage. 

 

The bathroom tile felt cool to the bottom of my feet as I leaned over to turn on the shower.  I slipped off my sweaty shirt, bra, shorts and undies, allowing them to drop to the floor beside my bare feet, still chilling on the tile.  Streams of water fell across my shoulders and down my back, wetting my skin.  Tilting my head back allowed the droplets to soak my hair thoroughly, refreshing me.  I finished showering, turned off the water, and reached for my towel.  Quickly, I dried off my upper body, and then set a foot on the side of the tub as I dried my leg.  Carefully, I used the towel’s edge to dry in between each of my toes, careful not to spread them apart too far since they are so tight.  When I stepped out of the tub and placed my other foot on the mat, I laughed when I lifted it to dry it because I saw a perfectly shaped “hang ten” footprint on the bathmat.  I heard the clock chiming, and realized that I was going to be late.  Now in a hurry, I applied makeup and chose something to wear.  Slipping into some black sandals, I rushed downstairs.

 

Fem Dom Club consists of a group of ladies who enjoy dominating men and men who enjoy serving the ladies in a variety of capacities. The Afternoon Delight party was staring in an hour, and I didn’t want to be late.  I stepped into the car and headed to the party.

 

To help break the ice, the ladies suggested that all the men should tell us what their fantasies were; so one by one, they obliged.  Since foot worship tended to come up multiple times, we all agreed that a toe-sucking session should take place.  Adjourning to the family room, the five of us lowered ourselves onto the various chairs and couches after two boys cleared out the coffee table to allow for room to sit at our feet. 

 

Before they each assumed a position at our feet, we told them to remove their clothing before commencing to serve.  While the ladies enjoyed the strip tease, we all fell into a state of bliss as each man took a foot in his hand and started to gently massage it before gently lifting it to his hungry mouth.  Each scene was slightly different, but I lost track of the others as I concentrated on my submissive. 

 

My sub enjoys wearing ladies underwear, so he kept his pink silk panties on, while the rest of the guys were completely naked.  On the front of his panties, you could see where his excitement had moistened the front.  Stretching my foot out, I placed my toes on the wet spot I found and pressed down, wiggling my toes slowly.  His eyes closed and his head shifted back as I pressed a bit harder.  Moaning, he lifted my foot up and started to suck on my big toe.  Then he placed all five inside his moist, hot mouth and licked in between my toes and sucked gently.  Removing my foot, he then started to rub it along first one cheek, then the other, and then around his forehead.  It was kind of like I was getting a foot massage with his face as the tool.

 

Fingering my calf muscle with one hand, he redirected my foot toward his hungry lips once more.  I laid my head back to rest on the couch, and allowed him to suck again, this time more insistently.   Relaxing quietly, I enjoyed listening to his little moans of pleasure and the sucking sounds he was making.  I freed my leg from his massaging fingers, and lifted it up so that I could reach his exposed nipples with my toes.  I rubbed across the tender pink knobs and scraped my toenail across the tips.   Another louder moan escaped his mouth, vibrating my moist toes that were still sliding in and out of his soft lips.  It was getting to be time for my submissive to leave, so reluctantly, my feet were each kissed, and then gently placed on the floor and he dressed to leave. 

 

Lifting my head, I looked to the left where I could see the other four ladies enjoying their foot worship sessions.  It amused me that each of them had rested their heads back, as I had done.  Having your feet and toes massaged and caressed has an affect on your entire body.  So many nerve endings are gathered in one place, but travel so far.  By pressing in just the right places, you can cause unimaginable pain or pleasure.

 

Another lady heard a smart remark from her submissive, and quickly ordered him to lay across her lap so she could spank his bare buttocks with a wooden spoon.  Since there was one lady extra, she helped tie up one of the other boys.  As he was massaging another’s feet, she wrapped a rope around his neck, down his back, through his crotch, and then tied his ankles together.  Pulling his head back by gripping the rope around his neck, she placed a hand over his nose and mouth so that he was unable to inhale.  His breath was denied, and the Dom whispered into his ear, heightening his fear and pleasure simultaneously. 

 

Another Dom was stepping on the chest, legs and genitals of another sub that was lying prone with his own underwear being used as a blindfold.  Her bare foot tormented his bare skin, causing him to jerk uncontrollably.  Then she chose to replace her feet with some rope that she dangled over his sensitive body parts.

Stretching, I piped up and said, “Ladies, let’s all go in the hot tub with our boys.  Any takers?”

 

The others all nodded enthusiastically.  The hot tub was large enough for 10 people, so it was just right for all of us.  We all padded out the back door to the tent-covered hot tub and removed our clothing.  We stepped into the hot tub and settled around the edges, and then we told the boys they could come join us.

All of the ladies were feeling very dominant, and the boys were feeling even more submissive than normal.  Being at our feet and humiliated by being walked on does wonderful things to a submissive’s attitude.  It was interesting that all of us must have been thinking about this at the same time, and all the boys must have been feeling rather small. 

 

With closed eyes, we all floated and relaxed, dreaming about new torments for the boys.  Suddenly, I heard some splashing and some screeches, so I looked up and was amazed that I saw that all four boys had shrunk!  They were thrashing because their feet no longer touched the tub’s bottom, so they were struggling to stay afloat.  “Ladies! Look! They have all shrunk!  Help them float!  They are drowning!” 

 

I reached out and grabbed one of them around the waist and held his head above water.  He was about 12 inches tall, and looking around, I noticed the others were about the same.  How did this happen?  The other ladies had rescued the other boys, and we all looked a bit in shock.

 To be continued…
Chapter 2 New Insertable Toy by Pamela Pleases
Author's Notes:
The ladies learn new ways to play with the shrunken men.

Somehow, the power of our dominant thoughts and the chemicals and warmth of the hot tub’s water combined with the submissive males feeling small before us had shrunk the four men, and now we found ourselves to be Giantess beings. 

 

As my eyes searched the faces of the other three women, I watched the expressions, as the realization of the power we now held over these small males became known.  It was unique in each of us. 

 

Reaching to the edge of the tub, I grabbed one of the “noodles”, a Styrofoam floating tube.  I lowered the miniature man onto it so he could hold on and float, without drowning.  The other ladies also placed their men along the length of the noodle.  They started talking at the same time, looking to their left and then their right.

 

“What happened?”

 

“You are so small!”

 

“Look how HUGE they are!”

 

“How are we going to live looking like we do now?”

 

“Do you think we are stuck this way forever?”

 

As the men chattered hysterically, the ladies and I smiled at one another as we tried to come to grips with what was happening.  This was impossible; yet, it was really happening.  I laughed, and commented, “Well they are too small to suck our toes now, aren’t they?  Whatever shall we do with them?”

 

One lady picked the closest man up by his left foot and dangled him in front of her mouth.  “I wonder what he tastes like?” she muttered, mostly to herself than to him as she brought him closer to her plump lips.  Her tongue dragged across his chest, up and down his sides, and then she took his tiny penis in her lips and sucked.  Curiously, the tiny cock immediately grew stiff.  “Well, ladies, everything still seems to be in working order!”  She pulled him from her lips and displayed him to the rest of us.  His arms waved wildly and his free foot kicked in an attempt to free himself.  We enjoyed the sight of his upside-down genitals. 

 

“Let me go!” he demanded.  “Please, let me down!”

 

“Fine!  I will!” she said, as she released his foot and he splashed back into the warm water. 

 

Treading water, he desperately tried to stay afloat.  As he sunk, swallowing some of the water, he sputtered, “Help me!” 

 

“Oh, little man, you told me to let you down.  Make up your mind!”

 

“Please don’t let me drown!” he screamed in panic. 

 

“Okay!” she replied, as she scooped him back up.  “But for your insolence, you will be punished.”  Slowly, she moved over to the side of the tub and pulled herself up onto the edge.  Gripping her disobedient submissive, she lowered him to her breast and commanded him to suck on her nipple.  Begrudgingly, he went about his duty.  Shaking from fear at his new dimensions and the size of the hand the held him to the breast, his tiny body vibrated, and it felt pleasant to her if not to him.

 

His mouth opened widely so it could engulf as much of the nipple as possible.  When she had been stimulated enough there, she moved him to the second nipple and cooed, “Now this one.  Suck it for me, or I will squeeze harder.”

 

Trembling all the more after that, he worked harder at suckling the nipple before him.  It too was standing at attention, stimulated by the tiny pressure of his mouth.  Satisfied with his work on that nipple, she gripped him again and then lowered him to her pussy lips.  Before he could utter anything, she slipped his feet inside her vaginal opening.  That got him screeching!  “Stop! Don’t use me like this!” he cried out.

 

While they were distracted by the show, the other ladies were gently stroking the backs of the other men who were still clinging to the noodle.  “Oh, good idea!” one of them commented.

 

“Put him in deeper!” another coached.

 

“Give me some time!  He is kicking me and it feels absolutely delicious just where he is now,” she replied as she closed her eyes and shifted her hips slightly.  Slowly, she moved him a bit further inside, then slid him out, and back in deeper.  Using him as a dildo was exciting because he squirmed and kicked, better than any vibrator she had used in the past.  “Oh my,” she moaned as she climaxed.   

 

Pulling him out, she tossed him back into the pool, close to where the others were clinging to the noodle.  The ladies discontinued stroking the others and helped push her used dildo to the noodle.  After all, they didn’t want him to drown!  They then clapped, and praised their friend for her creativity.

 

“Wow, that was great!  How did you ever think of using him like THAT?”

 

“Oh, I just got so horny when I saw these little guys.  There are SO many things we can do now, because they can’t refuse us anything.  Not anymore.  So much for any limit lists or other qualifications about what they will or won’t do for us, and what WE can do to THEM.  Now, it’s one of YOUR turn to come up with something.  Who is next?” she beamed, radiating a glow of sexual release and happiness.

  

 

    
Chapter 3 - 2nd Lady Joins in the Fun by Pamela Pleases
Author's Notes:
Taking up the challenge of playing with the newly shrunk men, the 2nd lady plays.
Chapter 3 Second Lady Joins in the Fun 

Giggling, the three ladies in the pool gathered together and whispered to one another, trying to decide what to do next.  The three agreed quickly on the next task.  They chose to allow the little men to leave the noodle serving as their flotation device to lie on their bellies and chests as they floated lazily in the warm pool. 

 

Each lady took one of the miniature men and then relaxed, floating easily.  The full breasts served as their flotation devices!  Releasing one of the men on each of their floating bodies, the ladies instructed the men to get to work massaging their breasts and tummies. 

 

One of the men stood defiantly with his arms crossed over his chest.  “I won’t do this until you put me back the way I was,” he demanded.  “I am submissive, and freely admit that, but I am not going to be your slave.  Not like this!  I demand that you return me to my size.”

 

The lady started laughing, and the shaking of her belly laugh caused an earthquake for the defiant one, who struggled to remain standing.  His tiny feet stepped left and then right in her soft flesh.  He used his toes to try to balance.  Attempting to remain balanced caused him to look even sillier than when he was standing so defiantly.  But you had to admire his courage since the odds were so against him.   “Stop dancing like that! You are tickling me!  And I said massage, not tickle!” she scolded.

 

Sobbing quietly, he knelt down and started rubbing his hands on her skin.  It was slippery from the water, and from the falling tears.  Slowly he worked his way up her belly toward her full, plump breasts.  “Please let me go,” he begged.  Ignoring his request, she sighed. 

 

“Keep it up, my pet.  Work on my nipples a while, too,” she cooed as she used a finger to push him closer to her right pink knob, standing erect from the sexual tension and excitement of owning her own little sex slave.  He turned toward her finger, and looked as if he was going to try to bite her finger!  Thankfully though, he thought better of it and instead guided his open mouth to the tip of her nipple. 

 

Squeezing it as he licked and sucked, he still couldn’t stop the tears from flowing.  He was realizing that he was in fact her slave, and that if he didn’t do as she wished, she could drown him or squish him with just a swat.     

 

 

   
Chapter 4 Third Lady Chooses Fire Play by Pamela Pleases
Author's Notes:
The third lady choose to demonstrate fireplay and waxplay to her tiny captive with the other three ladies watched and cheered her on.
  Chapter 4 – Fire Play 

The third lady was getting a little water logged, so she wrapped her fingers around her tiny man and swam over to the ladder, holding his head above water.  Climbing out with one hand, she set down her man on one of the chairs by the pool. 

 

Drying herself off, she slipped on a robe while keeping a watchful eye on her personal slave.  She could see his wheels turning, as he looked left and right to see if there was a way of escaping.  Regretfully, he realized he was stuck.

 

One of her favorite things to do was fire play.  The thought of having fire dance across her victim’s skin had her heart pumping rapidly.  Doing it in front of her three friends and the other three little men made it even more intense. 

 

As an experienced Dominant, she was anxious to show off her skill with flame, and even more excited to terrify her tiny captive.  She felt comfortable with fire and started teasing her captive about "lighting him up." 

 

“You are going to do what?” he cried out, his eyes flying wide open.  His nervousness brought a gleam to her eyes. 

 

Clearing off a table beside the pool, she got out all the necessary equipment from her toy bag.  Bowls, torches, cotton, candles, matches, alcohol and some other things were placed carefully on the table.  The tiny little man started shaking, terrified of what was going to happen next.

 

She positioned him on the table beside all the equipment, and told him, “Put out your palm, my pet.  I am going to give you a test.  Here is some cotton, and I want to see how long you can keep it in your hand when I light it.  This is to see how submissive you are.  Are you ready?" 

 

Still trembling, he replied, “No way!  Please don’t burn me!  I hate fire, and I simply can’t do it.  Please leave me alone and let me go.  I am begging you!” 

 

Drumming her fingers on the table, she continued, “Put you hand out now, or I will not play with fire.  I will burn you, and then perhaps I will eat you as a snack.  Or, you can hold out your hand and trust me.  I promise; it won’t hurt.” 

 

Crying now, he could barely stand up as his knees felt like they were going to buckle.  Slowly, though, he held out his hand, and she placed a small piece of cotton in his open palm.  She used a lighter and lit it.  Whoosh! It immediately disappeared in a quick flash! 

 

He screamed, and then when he realized that it was already over, he let out a heavy gasp, and said, “I could hardly feel it at all!”  He had instinctively pulled his hand down and away from her and the flame, but he was unharmed, just as she had promised.

 

"You passed the test," she said with a wink, and patted the table for him to lie down.  She placed his head on a small piece of Styrofoam to use as a pillow because, she added, "You will want to watch this."  She placed her fingers on his chest, feeling how nervous he was because she could feel his tiny heart racing. 

 

She swabbed alcohol onto a small torch she had made with cotton and a chopstick, and she waved it in front of his terrified face.  He squealed as he felt the heat close in on his skin.  Brushing the torch across his flat six-pack abs, she moved her fingers over his skin afterwards.  She then took a swab of alcohol and made a pattern on his chest and lit it, so that the blue flame raced over his skin, following the pattern of the thin layer of alcohol clinging to his skin.  She giggled as she watched him squirm and squeak.  Next, she made a tic tack toe design, adding some creativity to the scene.  This time, he squealed very loudly, and she laughed at his displeasure.

 

“Please, stop!  Let me go!” he cried out.  The other three ladies clapped and urged her to proceed with the next torture.  

 

After the tiny man calmed down a bit and stopped shaking so much, she took some of the special flash cotton and made a pattern on his abs and chest, being careful to make the strands thin and connected.  “What are you doing?” he screamed.  “Get away!  Please don’t burn me!”

 

Ignoring his pleas, she lit one end of the cotton pattern.  In seconds, the cotton flared up (following the pattern) and disappeared in a flash!  The heat was intense, but yet it did not burn him because it moved so quickly.  “So, wasn’t that beautiful?  The way it looked on your skin was fascinating!  I’m sorry if it was too frightening for you.  But didn’t you enjoy watching it move across your skin?  Be honest!”

 

“You’re crazy!  NO, I didn’t like that!  Please don’t do it any more!” he sobbed.

 

Ignoring him, she then positioned a bit of the cotton on each of his nipples and swiped alcohol down the middle of his belly and then toward each nipple.  She lit it near his belly button, and we all watched as it raced toward his shocked face, and then it broke off in two directions, ending in a flash of flame bursting from each tit.  It happened so fast!  All of us burst out with "ooooo" and "ahhhh" at this demonstration. 

 

He squeaked loudly, adding to the excitement.  With the corner of a towel, she brushed off his skin to remove any remaining alcohol, and then she dragged a piece of ice up and down his skin.  She then circled his genitals with the ice, and then applied it directly to his cock and balls.  The ice melted slowly, and he squirmed and squeaked.  The intensity of the ice was more than the fire! 

 

Then she got out the candle and held it two feet above his tiny body that was still shivering a bit from the ice.  "Ohhhhhhh," he mumbled. 

 

"Don't worry, sweetie. The wax burns cool and is very soft.  You will like it!"  She ever so slowly tipped the candle as he squirmed in fear.  Some of the wax dripped off the candle onto his chest. 

 

“Yikes!” he cried out.  Then the expression changed on his face as he realized that it really wasn’t painful.  It was kind of warm, almost soothing.

 

“See, I told you it isn’t that bad!  Doesn’t it feel like a warm massage?”  She continued coating his skin from the neck to the knees, a drip at a time.  She was careful not to lower the candle too close to the skin, or the temperature would be enough to burn him. 

 

His legs were straight and tense, and his tiny toes were curled.  Looking down, I saw his cock had gotten hard and was sticking up out of some of the wax, kind of like a tiny candle in a candle.  Amused, one of the ladies blurted out, “Look!  He is enjoying it!”  His eyes were tightly shut, and he looked as if he may actually climax from the tension at any moment. 

 

Reaching into her bag, she got out the knife and started scraping the wax off of his tender skin.  Stopping for a moment to pinch his tiny nipple, she delighted at the screech that she caused.   One of the ladies commented on how much he had screamed and what type of gag might be appropriate for the next time.  Finally, all the wax was gone, and he was allowed to stand on his shaky legs.

 

“What do you say?” she asked him.

 

“Thank you for not hurting me, ma’am.”  He hung his head and covered his genitals with his hands, ashamed that his cock was still erect.

 

Giggling like a schoolgirl, she said, “Ladies, whatever do you think we should do about this?”  She pointed to his erection and grinned.

 

The ladies all put their thinking caps on…

  

 

Chapter 5 Winter Orgasm Olympics by Pamela Pleases
Author's Notes:
After toying with the men in the hot tub, the ladies decide to force the captives to perform anal play for them after some preliminary competition. 
Chapter 5 Winter Orgasm Olympics 

“Ladies, just imagine.  We have four tiny cocks and the four of us looming over them.  It is a shame but I think that in this case, size DOES matter.”   The ladies giggled, and dried off and slipped on their robes.  “Shall we take the party inside now?”

 

Each lady picked up one of the men and padded into the family room, still giggling and inspecting the little cocks they held. 

 

Settling into a cushioned chair, one lady piped up and said cheerfully, “I have an idea!    Perhaps we should have these little guys put on a small porn show for us, and use their hard little cocks to fuck one another since they are of no use to US!”

 

“That’s a great idea!” another said, as she placed her little guy on one of the couch’s cushions.  “We could make it like a Mini-Winter Olympics!  Oh, oh, oh!” she added excitedly, “And whoever climaxes the most can win the grand prize…he will be set free!”

 

She leaned over and whispered in the ear of her neighbor, “Shhh, if they think one of them will actually be freed, they may actually participate willingly!  It’ll be our secret until later.”  She winked conspiratorially at the other giantesses.

 

All four men were now positioned with one another on the same cushion, and they all were trying very hard not to look phased by the conversation about a sex competition.  Bravely, one stood up and defiantly said, “You can’t honestly think we will give each other blow jobs, do you?  …Even if it is for freedom?  We aren’t gay!” 

 

One of the ladies came from the kitchen holding a small bowl of pudding she stirred up while plans were being hatched.  “Here we go!” she said as she placed the bowl in the middle of a large towel on the floor.  “This can be for the pudding wrestling preliminary competition.”

 

Another lady was pouring a small amount of lube into a bottle cap and setting it on a towel next to the four frightened men on the couch.  “And this will be for the finale!”

 

The third giantess finally answered the defiant one. “Oh no, little ones, we wouldn’t expect you to suck on each other’s tiny little cocks!  We expect to watch you fuck each other’s ass!  But first, you will need to compete to see who gets to do the fucking and who gets to have his little brown hole stretched for our amusement.  Won’t this Mini-Winter Orgasm Olympics be fun?”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1395