Gender war: here come the Smith's by Mr_G
Summary: The sequel to I want a divorce. Brandon becomes a mega giant. And vists the gender war world.
Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7676 Read: 26656 Published: December 10 2009 Updated: December 10 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: this is a sequel to I want a divorce.  The story takes place in 1999.

Warning: This is a giant couple story.

Gender War: Here come the Smiths

Chapter one  

Brandon Smith was nervous. He was far from his home world. He was standing in a field with a bunch of strange guys.  Of the four men before him two claimed to be MaleGrow sales people. The other two claimed to members of WREC (World Revolutionary Equality Commandos). The WRAC were excited about what was about to take place. A couple of days earlier, He had arrived with his wife Rachel an 800-foot GTS-Goddess. She didn’t tell the people, of this world she was a GTS-goddess. Instead she told them she was an authorized mega giantess. Who wanted her husband enlarged to her size. He hoped they wouldn’t discover the truth until it was too late. One of the WREC people was talking.

 

“The first mega couple on this world. This will really shake up the World Protection Committee.

“The who? Brandon asked.

They gave him a blank look.

“What planet are you from? Next you be telling us, you don’t know who Rita Smith us.

“My home world is elsewhere. As for Rita Smith I never heard of her.

“Maybe we should brief him on the situation. One of the MaleGrow salespeople suggested.

“We don’t have time. Enemy giantesses could be on top of us any minute. Turn him into a giant now.

They then brought a large tub of MaleGrow. Brandon eyed the tub.

“I’m supposed to drink all that?”

“It will get easier as you start to grow.”

With a shrug Brandon began to drink. To his relief MaleGrow didn’t taste that bad. He didn’t notice any changes at first then he felt a rumble in his tummy. Then he felt himself growing. His clothes tired to keep up with his growth, but they got ripped to shreds much to Brandon embarrassment. He was a naked growing giant.

“Now I know how Rachel felt when she grew.” Brandon said as he tried covering up his private parts.

 

When Brandon was passing the 200-foot mark, an eight foot man with dark hair came running on to the scene.

“Stop! This is wrong.” He cried.

“I’ve past the point of no return. Brandon replied.

“What’s wrong Michael? You don’t like mega giants. One of MaleGrow sales people asked.

“People of mega proportions are too big for their own good. Besides I have been doing some checking. Rachel is not an authorized mega giantess. In fact there is no official record of her existence. If as if she is from other world.

Brandon who was passing the 400-foot mark sighed.

“She is from an alternate world, just like I am.”

“An unauthorized mega. This will really drive the committee nuts.

The MaleGrow sales people and the WREC people then got into an argument, abut how the World Protection Committee was going to react to the Smiths. Brandon whose growth was passing the 600-foot mark, turned to Michael and said,

“I appreciate your concerns, but things are going to work out. If you don’t mind me asking, what is your role in all this?

“I am Michael Kopek, creator of MaleGrow. My mission is to restore the balance of power between the sexes.

Brandon who had now stopped growing at 800-feet laughed.

“Good luck buddy. Now if you excuse me. I’m going for a walk.

Brandon then stepped over Michael and headed toward some distant hills. Michael watched him go. Then he turned to his MaleGrow sales people.

“I got a bad feeling about this. He told them.

 

He had a hard time getting used to a mega perspective. Everything was so tiny. Well almost everything.  Up over the hill he spotted two giantesses. One was blond with blue eyes, the other was a brunette. They were 200 feet tall, but to Brandon they seemed to be no bigger than a large doll. He decided to move in closer.

 

Molly who was the brunette had her back turned. So she didn’t see Brandon approach but her friend Elizabeth did. Elizabeth started to sputter.

“Be..Be.. Hind.

“Spit it out. Molly demanded

Brandon was puzzled by Elizabeth’s reaction. Was the sight of a mega giant that upsetting to the giantess of this world? He decided to find out.

“Hello giantesses.”

Molly turned around and gasped. She was looking at a man knee. She then brought her graze up to Brandon face. He was handsome with brown hair and eyes. But Molly didn’t care about that.

“Who are you?  Molly asked.

“Brandon Smith. I think your friend is about to faint.

 

Elizabeth was indeed on the verge of fainting. Women of mega proportions made her nervous, a mega giant was just too much for her. Without any further ado Elizabeth fainted.

Molly went to check on her friend. After she made her comfortable as possible she turned to Brandon and said,

“You’re going to pay for that.”

“What did I do?”

“Your mere existence is a crime. There no such thing as a good man.

Brandon was feeling insulted. He considered himself a good man.

“That’s a lie. Brandon replied. He then noticed Molly was just standing there.

Molly for her part was considering her next move. She wanted to kill him, but wasn’t sure how to go about it. Instead she settled on hurting him. She jumped on him then bit him on the leg.

“OW! Brandon cried. Molly then used her long finger nails to starch Brandon.

 

Suddenly there was a flash, Rachel had arrived.

“What’s going on here? Rachel asked  noticing the starch and Bite marks on Brandon.

‘Thank goodness you’re here. Help me kill this giant.”

“She bit me.”

Rachel then turned to Molly.

“Why should I kill your own husband?

Molly could not believe her ears. Was this newcomer nuts?

“There no such thing as a good giant. His mere existence was enough to make my friend faint.

Rachel then turned to Brandon.

“Mind telling me what happened?

“I walked up to them. I said hello. The blond giantess fainted. The brunette got mad at me, then attacked me.

Molly felt like she was going to scream.

“Who side are you on? This man is a menace.

“I’m on my husband side. Sounds like your acting like a little girl.

“I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL. Molly then threw a punch at Rachel.

Rachel was not pleased.

“Do you know what I do to bad little girls? I spank them. She then picked up Molly, uncovered her bum, then proceeded to spank her.

“You wont get away with this.” Molly cried.

While this was going on, Elizabeth was starting to revive. But when she saw her friend being spanked she was afraid.

“Don’t hurt me. She whimpered.

‘Behave and we wont. “ Rachel replied. She decided Molly had enough punishment so she let Molly go.

“My aching bum. The World Protection Committee will destroy you two. Molly cried as she fled the scene. Elizabeth decided to flee as well.

 

The Smiths watched them go.  Brandon then hugged his wife. Something he hadn’t done since Rachel became a GTS-Goddess.

“Glad you here honey.”

“Thanks Brandon. How do you like being a mega giant?”

“It’s different. It hasn’t really sunk in yet.

“You’ll get used to being a giant honey.” She held him by the hand.

“It’s been a long time since I held you by the hand.”

“Yes it has. Remember those walks we used to have? Us walking side by side holding each other arms.”

“I sure do. Hey why not have one of those walks now.”

“All right.”

 

It was quite a sight a mega couple walking through the countryside. They avoided towns, but some property damage was inevitable.

Crunch

“What was that?”

“You stepped on something honey. Probability was a car or even a house.

Horrified Brandon checked the rubble under his feet. Sure enough it was a house.

“I hope I didn’t kill anyone.

“Unless you watch you’re every step, you’re going to cause property damage or even death.”

“How do you stand it?”

“You get used to it.” Rachel replied.

 

Meanwhile hundreds of kilometres away at Giantess Control Harriet was bored. Her job was to take incoming calls about out of control giantesses. Over the past few weeks she even received reports of giants, especially from the Maritimes. But Harriet had a hard believing in giants.

 

The phone rang. Harriet gladly picked it up.

“Hello.”

“You got to help me. A mega giant and mega giantess just went through my farm.”

“Did you say mega giant?”

“I know it hard to believe but it’s true. And he has a girl friend with him.”

“Tell me where you’re calling from. And Ill send a team over to investigate it.”

 

After receiving the location from the caller Harriet contacted the giantess control unit. It was their duty to investigate all reports of unauthorized mega giantesses.  Should the report be confirmed, the World Protection Committee itself would be informed.

 

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter two

 

In a secret location somewhere in North America the World Protection Committee was having a meeting. They were the most powerful women on the planet. There were six of them sitting around the oak table.

 

Rita Smith sat at the head of the table. She was the creator of FemaleGrow, leader of the committee. And for all practical purposes the leader of the giantess dominated world. She had dark hair with a hint of red.

 

Sitting to Rita’s right side was Hannah. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She hated men, and dreams of a male free world.

 

On Rita’s left was Amanda. She has blue eyes and blond hair. Amanda had paranoid tendencies. She felt people were out to get her and the other giantess.

 

Sitting next to Amanda, was Stephanie. She was the only African American on the group.  She was also the only naturally tall woman on the committee.

 

Sitting across from Stephanie was Destiny. She was the only redhead in the group. She was the group physic. Many of the group members felt they didn’t need a physic on their team. But Rita felt they needed her.

 

Rounding out the group was Amber. She was a blond, with hazel eyes. She acted like a scout for the group. But what she wanted to do was scout other universe in the multiunvierse. She resented the fact the others could visit their world, but they could not return the visits. Amber wished that was the reason for the meeting, but it wasn’t. They had threats to deal with right here at home.

 

Amber got out the bottle of MaleGrow, then slid it across the table.

Amber: “Behold MaleGrow the most dangerous substance in the world.”

Destiny: “FemaleGrow can be just as dangerous in the wrong hands.”

Hannah: “Nonsense. Females are designed to handle growth. Men are not.”

Rita: “I’m not sure, I agree with that statement. But I do feel that MaleGrow and the giants it creates are a threat to our civilization.

Stephanie: “Speaking of threats. What are we going to do about the Johnsons?”

Rita: “I though the Berry Hill incident was under control.”

Stephanie: “We managed to seal off the town, and prevent the story from leaking to the press. But how the Johnsons got their power is unknown. They refuse to tell us.”

Destiny: “I can tell you where they got their powers. They went to the Wishbone restaurant.”

Amber: “How can a restaurant give anyone powers?”

Destiny: “The Wishbone restaurant is one of the most powerful sources of magic in the entire multi universe. Whoever orders the wishbone meal deal gets one wish.”

Amanda: “First there were GTS-Goddesses, Now we got MaleGrow and Wishbone. We have never been so threatened.

Hannah: “First off we defeated the GTS-Goddesses. As for giants created by Wishbone we can handle them. The same goes for the WREC and the Norms. As for Wishbone it is nothing but a product of Destiny imagination.”

Destiny: “That’s not true.

Amanda: “We did not defeat the GTS-Goddesses. We bluffed them into leaving. They could return some day.”

Amber: “Possible. But not likely, I’m more worried about reports of giantesses and giants working together. The other week there was a disturbing report of a bunch of giants and giantess working together to destroy an ICC call centre in Moncton.”

Hannah: ”Giants and giantess working together?  Impossible.”

 

Rita felt she was lousing control of the meeting. She reached for her FemaleGrow. The other committee members were so busy arguing along themselves. They didn’t notice Rita growing from 5'8' to 15'.

“Ahem!”

The other committee members turned toward Rita.

“It’s time to stop arguing. Amber and Destiny, I want you two to find the Wishbone restaurant. Determine how much of a threat they posse to us. Hannah I want you to find and kill the person or people behind the creation of MaleGrow. Stephanie and I will question the Johnsons again to decide their fate.”

Amanda: “What about me?”

Rita: “Hold the fort.”

Amanda: “That’s all?”

Rita sighed.

Rita: “If any mega giants show up, or if the GTS-Goddess return you’re in charge in getting rid of them.”

Amanda: “Gulp.”

Hannah: “You’re putting her in charge of imaginary threats. That’s appropriate.”

Rita: “Times wasting. Let’s go.”

The committee members then left the room, heading for their appointed tasks.

 

Brandon and Rachel stood outside a small city.  Brandon felt his stomach growl. He saw a row of fast food restaurants, by his feet. But they were way too small for him. Besides he had no money.

“Honey. I’m hungry.”

“Already? But you ate just a few hours ago.”

“I’m not a GTS-Goddess. I can’t go with food.”

“I didn’t mean to be harsh Brandon. I had forgotten what is like to eat three meals a day. Stay put, Ill get you some dinner.

“Where are you going?” Brandon asked. But his wife had already disappeared.

 

Brandon sat and waited. He took a closer look at the city before him. The people had noticed him by the point. Most of the crowds of normal sized people were fleeing, but a fair number were gawking at him.  Ignoring the crowd, he took another look at the restaurants. He didn’t recognize the chain names. The PizzaBurger caught his eye.

“Whats a pizza burger? He wondered.

 

Across town, Alexis was eating a giant PizzaBurger. It consisted of Hamburger meat covered with pizza toppings.  Alexis noticed crowds of people coming toward her. Being a 100-foot giantess, she was used to crowds. But these people seemed to be running away from something.

“What’s going on?” She asked the crowds.

“There is a mega giant on the other side of town.”

“Really! This I got to see.”

 

Brandon was not trilled to see a 100-foot redhead coming toward him. He wondered how many giantesses there were on this planet. Unlike the giantess he met earlier, this one seemed glad to see him. She shooed the curious aside, and went right up to Brandon.

“What’s your name big boy?”

“Brandon Smith. You seem to be a friendly giantess.

“Thanks for the compliment. But please call me Alexis. Have you run into the giantess control unit yet?”

“No. But I ran into a couple of giantess, who said the World Protection Committee was going to destroy me and my wife.”

“Your wife! You’re married?”

“Yes. You sound upset.”

“I always had a SW fantasy. I dreamed about being held by a giant man.”

Brandon was speechless. He didn’t think his wife would approve. But how to gently tell Alexis that?

The silence was broken by the sound of an approaching helicopter. It was painted black and armed with various guns and missiles.

“The giantess unit scouts helicopter. May the committee forgive me.”

Alexis then ran off. Meanwhile, the helicopter started circling Brandon.

 

Taylor Brown had trouble believing her eyes. Her mission was to find the mega giant and giantess. While she had no luck finding the giantess, the mega giant was right in front of her.  She decided to contact home base.

“Home base, this is Taylor, I have found the mega giant. He’s standing on the outskirts of Happy Valley, Ohio.

“Can you describe him?”

“He is 800 feet tall with Brown hair and eyes. What are my orders?”

“Use him for target practice. We are joining you, as join as we inform the World Security Committee.”

“Under stood. Taylor out.”

 

Taylor decided to try her machine guns first. She sprayed Brandon with gunfire. Brandon felt he was being bitten my flies. Then he realized he was being shot at. He tried getting out of the line of fire, but the helicopter kept up with him.

“Stop shooting at me.” He cried.

 

Seeing that bullets did little to hurt the giant Taylor fired two missiles at Brandon. He managed to doge one, but the other hits on the check, creating a 12 foot bleeding hole.

Brandon was now pissed off. He started swinging at the helicopter.

 

Taylor dodged this way and that, doing her best to dodge Brandon swinging arms. Suddenly Brandon stopped swinging.

“What’s he up to? Taylor wondered. She decided to close in for the kill.

 

Without warning, Brandon smacked the helicopter hard. It exploded on impact. Fire and metal ripped into his skin. Brandon winced in pain. He wondered where he could find an emergency room big enough for him.

 

His wife then appeared in front of him.

“I hope you don’t mind take out.  Then she noticed his face was bleeding and his right hand was injured.

“What happened to you?”

”A helicopter started shooting at me. I fought back. Great Scott I committed murder.”

“Sounds like you were defending yourself. But let’s get you patched up first.”

Rachel then took Brandon by the hand and both disappeared from sight.

 

While Brandon was fighting the helicopter Amanda was with her servants, Bob and Trisha.

Bob: “You got to clam down. You’re imaging threats.”

Amanda: “Its an infinite multi universe. If I can imagine it it probably exists.”

Trisha: “I’ve been reading your list of possible threats. Some are just plain silly. Take Threat #seven for instance. Being shrunk, and unable to grow back to normal size because the victim is magically kept small. Give us a break Amanda.”

Amanda: “Don’t you believe in magic?”

Before the servants could answer the phone rang.

Amanda: “Somebody answer that.”

Bob answered the phone. Then he turned to Amanda.

Bob: “It’s an Level2 message. Council member ears only.”

Amanda sighed. Then picked up the phone

“This is Amanda. What’s up?”

“This is Ashley MacNeil. Where are the other council members?”

“Unavailable at the moment. What’s the problem Ashley?”

“We got a confirmed sighting of a mega giant at Happy Valley, Ohio.”

“Figures, one would show up.”

“You where expecting one?”

“Long story. Fill me in on the details. I got to plan a counter attack.”

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter three

 

Ashley was worried, she and the rest of the Giantess Control Unit had arrived in Happy Valley. But there was no sign of the mega giant. What really scarred Ashley, was the disappearance of the scout helicopter. Only a powerful force could wipe it out.  While Amanda was preparing a large army, Ashley and her unit were still the front line. What would she tell Amanda and the other council members? She scanned the horizon. To her degust, she spotted a familiar figure.

“Oh, great, Its Alexandra Stone.”

Her fellow team members were not trilled with the news.

“The news Amazon. Shall we shoot her?” They asked.

“Not yet. She may know what happened here.”

 

Alexandra Stone walked up to the giantess control unit, the camera over her shoulder. Mike in hand. She had red/brown hair and brown eyes. At 8' in height she was the tallest woman at the scene.

“Care to make a statement to the press?”

Ashley was a foot shorter than Alexandra, but she refused to be pushed around.

“I can have you arrested or even exterminated.” Ashley replied.

“You can’t stop the power of the press. Do you know I have a fan club? There even talk of other TV stations having their own news amazons. I can picture it now, an army of 8' amazons covering the news of the day.”

“Gods help us. “Ashley said under her breath. Out loud she said,

“We need to know what happened here.”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Amanda is on her way here. Shell want to know what happened.”

“Well, I first came across the mega giant when he was talking to a giantess named Alexis. He gave his name as Brandon Smith. Alexis confessed to having a SW fantasy. Boy, she really needs therapy. Anyway, after a few minutes, a helicopter showed up and opened fired on him. A running battle fallowed, I could barely keep up in my news van. Then Brandon destroyed the helicopter. But before I could get close enough to interview him, the goddess appeared. She was 800' feet tall with blond hair. I got the impression she was his wife. She took him by the hand then they disappeared.”

“What makes you say she was a goddess?”

“The way she appeared out of thin air. There was something about her that shouted, Im a goddess. Wither or not she a GTS-goddess I don’t know.”

“Where are Brandon and his wife now?” Ashley asked. But no one in Happy Valley had an answer.

 

Brandon still didn’t know what to make of it. When he first arrived at the mega world he though he and his wife had shrunk. Everything was almost normal sized. Then Rachel explained that everything was larger by 100 times compared to home.  After a trip to the hospital emergency room (and some awkward questions) The Smiths went to a home owned by a Blair Steveson. Blair was a Sizechanger, hired to help out the Smiths.

 

Brandon and Rachel were sitting on the deck. Brandon picked at his Chinese food. His banged hand made it awkward to eat. Rachel for her part wasn’t eating at all. After he had finished eating, he began to reflect on the future.

Brandon: “What’s going to happen now?”

Rachel: “We use this world for a home base. At least for the short therm. We will be spending most of our time on the FemaleGrow world.”

Brandon: “They tried to kill me on that world.”

Rachel: “Ill be around to protect you. Blair will also be dropping in from time to time. A Sizechanger is a very handy thing to have around.”

Brandon: ‘Still, I rather stay here. I like being 8 feet tall A lot better than being 800 feet tall.”

Rachel: “Were the still the same size honey. Personally I don’t like this world It makes me feel so small.”

Brandon: “But here were able to fit into homes. Have a sort of normal life. Quietly frankly I was wondering where I was going to sleep, what I was going to eat, and how I was going to pay for it.”

Rachel started laughing.

Brandon: “What’s so funny?”

Rachel: “People of mega portions don’t need money. They take what they want from normal people. And if they object, too bad for them.”

Brandon: “That sounds cruel.”

Rachel: “That’s the GTS-Goddess way. “

Brandon: “Honey we got company.”

 

Danielle was dismayed to find out that reports of an 8' foot couple in the neighbourhood were true. As a norm she felt it was her duty to tell these people they were not welcome.

 

The Smiths sized up the newcomer. She was a brunette, about 5'8' in height (mega world measurements) Wearing a suit that Brandon could have sworn he saw before. The look in her eyes indicated she was not on a social call.

“My name is Danielle. I am a Norm. You are not welcome here.”

“What’s a norm? Rachel asked.

“They are a group that believes that all women should be between 5' and 6' feet tall.” Brandon replied.

“You know about us? Danielle asked, trying to keep the surprise out of her voice.”

“One of your members had the gall to come to the door back in my home world, um I mean hometown.”

“You two are a threat to normal sized people. Leave or be forced out. This is your only warning.”

“You don’t scare us.”  Rachel replied

Blair hearing all the noise decided to make an appearance.

“Need help dealing with this pest?” Blair asked.

“No. She just leaving.”

“We Norms will prevail in the end.” Danielle cried as she left the scene.

 

“Those darn norms are everywhere. We Sizechangers have encountered them in dozens of universes.”

“I find it funny that they are norms here.

“Why do you say that?” Rachel asked

“The people here are hundreds of feet tall. Back home, they would be way too big to be considered normal size. Brandon replied.

“True. We Sizechangers love to tease norms. Oh the stories I could tell.”

 

The Johnsons were bored and scared. Nancy and Arthur were being kept separate from their kids, Beatrice and Roy. They feared for their safety. While they haven’t been harmed yet, their interrogators have been getting increasingly threatening. They didn’t want to fight the committee and their armies, yet at the same time they were reluctant to tell them about Wishbone.

 

They were considering the possibility of trying to escape when their cell door opened. Rita and Stephanie entered.

“Are you willing to tell us everything now?” Rita asked. But got no response from the Johnsons

“We know were you got your power. You went to a restaurant called Wishbone.”

“If you already know about Wishbone. Why are you talking to us?” Nancy asked.

“I have the power to free you, and I also have the power to execute you.” Rita replied

“That’s supposed to encourage us to cooperate with you?”

“Don’t you want to live?”

“Yes, but your sounding like Pilate in the bible who told Jesus he had the authority to set him free or to crucify him.”

Stephanie who was getting very inpatient said,

“What are we waiting for? We should kill these people. “She then went over to Arthur. At 6'4' she towered over his 5'8' body.

“Any last words Arthur?”

“Yeah. I don’t die that easily.”

He then began to grow.

“Stop growing or your kids are toast.” Rita cried.

“Why should I listen to you? You want us dead.”

“Because I want to determine how loyal you folks really are. Why did you try to hide Wishbone from us?”

“We were afraid that you would abuse the power of Wishbone. “ Nancy replied.

“We always have Womankind best interests at heart.” Stephanie replied.

“What about men interests?” Arthur asked.

“Men don’t count. “Stephanie replied.

“Then I can’t work with you.”

“Honey. Are you trying to sign our deaths warrants? Nancy cried.

“He already did. “ Stephanie replied.

“What my real beef is with giants. I am willing to let Nancy and your daughter Beatrice live.”

“I wont let you execute my husband or my son.” Nancy cried. She felt a towering range coming over her. She began to grow.

 

Rita and Stephanie reached for their FemaleGrow, but the Johnsons charged them growing with every step. They wrestled the Female Grow from their grasp. After a brief struggle, Rita and Stephanie were overpowered.

“What should we do with them? “Arthur asked.

“Lock them up, without any FemaleGrow.” Nancy replied.

“That’s  too kind. Maybe we should kill them, or at least get them to tell us where our kids are.”

“We are not murders, and they are too stubborn to tell us anything.”

“I suppose you’re right.”

 

Meanwhile, Amanda arrived in Happy Valley. She had grown to 800 feet in height in preparation of a battle. But there was no sign of the enemy.

“Where is he?” Amanda asked.

“We don’t know.” Ashley replied.

“You don’t know. How could an 800-foot man just disappear?”

“We got reports that he and the mega giantess, did just that. I hate to tell this, but we also lost our scout helicopter, and one of my best women.”

Amanda frowned, she was considering the possibility that the reports were the result of crank calls. But the lost of a heavily armed helicopter was a serious manner.

“Shrink me down. I need a cup of coffee.”

“Right away. Amanda.” Ashley replied.

 

Stanley Charm was worried. He could sense his restaurant was in danger. Maybe he should leave this world. He went to the control room, to make preparations.

 

Thanks to Destiny physic sense. Amber and Destiny were able to find the Wishbone restaurant after only a days search. Amber was not impressed.

“This is it? A box shaped building with a picture of a wishbone on top.”

“This is the place. I can sense the magic, coming off this place.”

When they got closer they saw an 8' foot woman in a waitress uniform standing in front of the restaurant.

“I sense Wishbone Magic on that waitress. “ Destiny told Amber.

“More likely, she been taking FemaleGrow. But let’s question her.”

 

Brenda watched Amber and Destiny approach. She wondered what they wanted.

“Hello. Can I help you?”

“Do you work at this restaurant? “Amber asked.

“Yes. I’m one of the waitresses. Name is Brenda.”

“We are members of the World Protection Committee. We are here to determine how much of a threat, Wishbone posses to us.”

“You should talk to Stanley Charm. But people are responsible for their own wishes. “

“Not good enough. People can make wishes against us.”

Stanley Charm then came out of the restaurant.

“Brenda, were leaving this world.”

“Not so fast, Mr. Charm. You’re not going anywhere.”

“And who are you to determine my movements?” Stanley Charmed asked.

“I am Destiny.”

“Amber my name. We will not tolerate people from other universes visiting ours, without permission.”

Stanley started laughing.

“Good luck. As for myself, I go where Mr. G wants me to go. I’m not under your authority.”

Enraged, Amber pulled out a gun.

“Give me one good reason. Why I shouldn’t shoot you dead on the spot.”

“Calm down Amber, he is immortal. Shooting him won’t do any good.”

“Destinys right. You can’t kill me.”

“Fine. Ill shoot your waitress then.”

Amber then aimed the gun at Brenda’s chest.

“Please don’t shoot me.” Brenda begged.

BANG

 

Meanwhile back in the mega world:

After a restful sleep, Brandon was ready to face a new day. He came across his wife looking at the Atlas.

“Hi honey. What’s up?”

“Hello dear. Just deciding where to go. Want to drop in on the norms headquarters for North America?”

“Sure.”

“Great well go right after you eat breakfast.”

 

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter four

 

Brenda fell backwards onto the ground. Amber shouted for joy. Stanley Charm just stood there, a frown on his face. Destiny also looked worried.

“I just shot a hole in your waitress. What do you have say about that?”

“You’re wrong about the hole.” Stanley replied.

Amber walked right up to where Brenda lay. She was about to point out the hole, when she realized there was no built hole, only a bruise where the built had struck her.

“This cant be. She must be wearing a built proof vest or something.” Amber cried.

 

Then Brenda’s eyes(which were shut) opened wide. She had fainted, when the built struck her. Now she was mad. She reached up and grabbed Amber’s gun. Then she crushed it into scrap metal.

 

Amber was starting to worry. Brenda was a lot tougher and stronger than she looked. She started backing away. But Brenda won’t let her go.  She got up and gave Amber a knock out punch.  Sending her flying threw the air.

 

Destiny was impressed by Brenda’s display of strength. She used her physic power to find out more about her. But was shocked by what her powers told her.

“You used to be a man?”

Brenda was shocked. Her past was one of her biggest secrets.

“Yes its true. I was a man, until I made a wish at Wishbone.”

“Freaks like you are not welcome. Men should not have the privilege of becoming women.”

 

While Destiny ranted and raved, Brenda and Stanley went into the restaurant. Once inside the restaurant, Brenda confronted Stanley.

“You didn’t tell me I was bullet proof.

“Its part of Samantha Northup dream mate makeup. Besides you’re going to be around for the GTS/SW war. A war, that won’t start for another couple of years. So I knew Mr. G won’t let you die.

 Moments later the restaurant lifted into the sky and disappeared into a wormhole.

 

Thousands of miles away Alex Borland leader of the WREC was driving south along US Route 285. Just a few miles down the road was his destination, Roswell New Mexico. Along the side of the road was a big sign saying:

WE LOVE ALIENS

BUT HATE GIANTESSES

“I must be getting close. “ Alex thought to himself.

 

On the outskirts of the city, Alex was shocked to see a giantess. She was a small one, only about 18 feet in height. She trying to give orders to the citizens of Roswell, but they were ignoring her. Suddenly shots rang out. The giantess head exploded in a sea of blood. She was dead, by the time she hit the ground.

 

Alex was horrified.

“Was that really necessary?” He cried.

The crowd, then noticed Alex for the first time. A couple of men, went up to him and said:

“Are you a giantess lover?”

“I am Alex Borland. Founder of WREC.”

At the mention of WREC, half a dozen guns were aimed at Alex. But before they could fire, a voice said;

“Hold you fire. Austin invited him here.”

Alex turned to face his saviour. She was a brunette with dark eyes that went right through him. She dark skins tight outfit that somehow made her look taller than her 5'9'.

“Thank you, MS?”

“Call me, the exterminator. There no giantess that’s too big for me to handle.”

“That’s an arrogant statement.”

The exterminator then pointed a huge gun right at Alexs face.

“Listen, I’ve taken down giantesses as large as 300 feet. Make one more smart ass remark. And Ill blow your head off. Compish?”

Alex was impressed. His mission was going to be a lot harder than he thought.

 

Meanwhile, the Johnsons were on the run. Just when they Rita and Stephanie under control a whole army of giantesses showed up. They were way too many for them to handle. Worst, they could see a mega giantess, growing in the distance. They recognized her as Julia, one of the most feared authorized mega giantess on earth. Almost as feared as a member of the World Protection Committee

 

In near panic, the Johnsons decided to flee. They knew that Julia could not be reasoned with. They grew to their full size and ran like the wind with several giantesses hot on their tail.

 The other giantess then freed the captive committee members. Who were surprised at the arrival of the giantess army.

“How did you know we were in trouble?” Rita asked

“And what are you doing here Sister?” Stephanie asked.

Julia who had stopped growing at 1000 feet and was also Stephanie’s sister replied:

“Beatrice and Roy Johnson have escaped. We were hoping to prevent their parents from making a similar escape.”

“That’s just great. What else could go wrong today?”

 

Alex first impression of Austin Harden was of a tall stern man. Austin was 6'2' in height, Greying hair and eyes that reminded him so much of the exterminator that Alex wondered if the two were related.

“Thanks for meeting with me Mr. Harden.”

“You have guts coming here. What do you want Mr. Borland?”

“It’s time we worked together to defeat the World Protection Committee.

“But your group supports giantess. If were not careful, giantesses will wipe out the Human race.”

“You don’t understand. We don’t support evil giantesses. We feel that anyone man or woman should have the opportunity to grow. Our giant members do not abuse their size, they are nice to normal sized people.”

“If were not careful normal sized people could become endangered, maybe even extinct.”

“Giants and giantess are a fact of life. I am confident that giants and normal sized people can coexist peacefully.

“I’ve heard you recently created a mega giant, is that true?”

“Yes. We made Brandon Smith into a giant, at the request of Rachel Smith.”

“Rachel Smith, that name sounds familiar. “ Austin then went to a computer workstation. He started accessing records. After a moment he turned pale.

“You fool. Do you realize your dealing with a GTS-Goddess?””

“You must be mistaken.” Alex said uncertainly.

“We norms have over 500 GTS-Goddess on file. Your Rachel is on the list.”

“But we only know of four GTS-Goddesses.”

 

Austin’s pager then beeped.

“This better be important.”

“A mega couple just appeared on route 380. There heading to town.”

“A mega couple?”

“A man and a woman, both 800 feet tall. What are your orders sir?”

“Hold your fire, until Ill get there. I have a feeling I know who it is.”

He turned to Alex.

“You’re with me. Ill show you, how norms handle megas.”

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G
Chapter five

 

Brandon tired to figure out where he was. They seemed to be in a desert. Beneath his feet was a road that seemed to lead to a small city.

“Where in the world are we?” He asked.

“About six miles east of Roswell New Mexico. “ Rachael replied.

“The same Roswell of UFO fame?”

“Yes. But were here to tease the norms, not see the UFO crash site.”

“Before we get going, where is Blair? Isn’t he supposed to coming with us?”

“He keeping out of sight for now.”

 

Meanwhile at Giantess control, Harriet was reading a magazine when the phone rang.

“Hello. Giantess control Harriet speaking.”

“This is the source. A mega couple appeared outside Roswell New Mexico. Take appropriate action.”

The caller then hung up. Harriet then phoned Amanda.

“Amanda, your friend along the norms just called.”

“What about?”

“Something about a mega couple out by Roswell New Mexico.”

“Inform the other council members while I head for New Mexico.”

 

A small army was waiting for them in downtown Roswell. Austin and Alex stood in front of the Army. The Smiths had no trouble recognizing Alex. Rachel decided to great him

“Hey Alex. What’s happening?”

“Say it isn’t true.”

Rachel frowned, what was he talking about?

“Is it true you’re a GTS-Goddess?”

Rachel hesitated a few seconds, then said:

“Yes I am.”

Alex heart sank. He had worked with his planet greatest threat the GTS-Goddess race. Their failed invasion two years before prompted the formation of the World Protection Committee. While he hated the committee, he didn’t want the planet falling into GTS-Goddess hands.

“You lied to me. I refuse to help you take over the planet.”

Rachel laughed.

“I don’t want to take over this planet. I’ve heard you are going to destroy yourselves.”

This statement infuriated the norms and Alex and left Brandon confused.

“We norms will triumph in the end. We will defeat the giants and giantess. Now leave our world or be exterminated.”

“Do your worst losers.”

“Honey. I’m a man, not a god.“ Brandon whined.

 

The exterminator didn’t know who to shoot first. The GTS-Goddess or her husband. Since Rachel was closer, she decided to fire on her first. She loaded her liquid nitrogen cannon and fired.

 

Rita and Stephanie were discussing what to do about the Johnsons went they received word of the Smiths.

“I put Amanda in charge of getting rid of Mega giants. I wonder if I made a mistake?”

“Probably but why not send my sister over to Roswell to destroy the couple?”

“That’s a good idea. Are you willing to do it Julia?”

Julia looked down at the committee members.

“Can I use my servants and glove of death?”

“Of course.”

“Then let me at them.”

Tons of liquid nitrogen hit Rachel. For most beings it would have been game over. But Rachael being a GTS-Goddess could withstand the extreme cold. Although she began to shiver like crazy. The exterminator Then fired her missiles at Rachel expecting her to shatter. Other than punching a few holes in her there was no effect. The exterminator was shocked. Every other giantess she had encountered, shattered after being frozen.

 

Then she realized something else, she was shrinking. She noticed a strange man staring at her. Could he be shrinking her?

Blair Steveson arrival on the scene was noticed by Rachel.

“Way to go Blair. Show them who the boss.”

Austin and the other norms aimed their guns at Blair and opened fired. He turned his attention from the exterminator (who was now doll size) To the other norms, but it was too late, several bullets penetrated his head. Purple coloured blood gushed out. Seeing that Blair was not Human they shot him over and over again until he was dead.

 

Rachel was Horrified. She didn’t expect any of her allies to die. She directed her rage at the Norms.

“You’re going to pay for that.”

“Rachel, cant you wait until I get out of the way first?” Alex pleaded. His pleas were ignored, she went on a stomping spree. Killing on the norms, she could find

 

A few miles away Brandon watched her go on a rampage. He had seen Rachel lose her cool before but never this badly. He wondered if his wife was drifting toward being an evil goddess.

 

Alexandria Stone had seen many things as a television reporter. Everything from GTS-Goddesses to killer storms. But she never saw anything like this. There were six demonstrators carrying signs saying

Down with the World Protection Committee and we were better off with the GTS-Goddesses.

Alexandria decided to interview the protestors with the GTS-Goddess sign.

I can’t help noticing your sign. Are you nuts?

The blond woman holding the sign looked up at Alexandria and said:

“We made this extreme statement, to get people attention. The World Protection Committee, has become the terror committee. If Jill Gilbert and her fellow GTS-Goddess were to return, I would let them take over. Their rule can’t be any worst than Rita’s.

Alexandria was shocked.

“Do you realize your signing your own death warrants, by displaying those signs?”

“This is a free country. If they kill us, without trial, they are only proving our point.”

Alexandria began to feel very uncomfortable. The committee would surly send a giantess to wipe out these fools. She didn’t want to be around when that happened. She gathered her gear and ran for cover.

 

Ten minutes later Amanda came across the demonstrators. The signs so shocked her that she decided to deal with them before moving onto New Mexico.

 

Amanda opened up the huge container of FemaleGrow she had brought with her and began to drink. Within seconds she began to grow her body getting taller and stronger. Her clothes kept up with her growth. Although they looked like they were under strain.

 

The demonstrators watched her grow. One of the men took off. But the rest stood there ground.

“If you kill us you prove our point.” They sang.

 

Amanda had trouble believing her ears. Were these people nuts? Higher and higher she grew, until she reached 1600 feet in height. Making Amanda the tallest woman on the planet at that moment.

 

“You have one moment, to drop your protest signs, or be crushed between by toes.”

“This is a free country. We have the right to protest.”

Amanda took off her shoes then her socks. 

“We are martyrs for our cause, martyrs for our cause.” They sang as Amanda crushed them between her monstrous toes. Satisfied the job done she headed for Roswell in all her 1600 foot glory.

 

Meanwhile, not far from Roswell Julia and her servants (who happened to be 400 foot giantesses) were getting ready for their assault.

“Is my glove ready? Julia asked.

“Yes. My lord.” They replied.

“Then hand it to me.”

They did as she asked. The glove was made of metal, and fitted over Julia’s right hand, when she was 1000 feet tall. What made her grove so deadly were the iron claws at the finger tips capable of ripping all but the strongest of materials.

 

Now armed Julia then headed for Roswell. Brandon hanging around to the east of the city saw her coming. He ran back to town yelling:

“Honey, There’s trouble coming this way.

 

Rachel looked over the ruins of downtown Roswell. What had come over her? Mass slaughter was not part of her mission. She began to regret her actions. Then she heard her husband cry out.

“What trouble?” She asked.

“That trouble.” Brandon replied. He pointed toward Julia who was coming toward them at a rapid rate.

 

Rachel sized Julia up. While not concerned with her own safety, she was worried about Brandon Julia was taller they were, and probably stronger. Julia looked like she had murder on the brain.

 

Julia sized up her potential targets. Who to kill first? She decided to kill Brandon first. She charged at him. Brandon for his part, decided to run. But Julia was faster. She caught up to him and ripped a huge chuck of flesh off him. Her intention was to rip all his internal organs out. But Rachel jumped on her back and began clawing her.

“Pick on someone your own size. “Rachel cried.

Julia was enraged. Nobody had dared attack her before. She dropped Brandon, who was moaning and slowly bleeding to death. Then she plunged her fist deep into Rachel’s chest.

After ripping out a few organs, Julia withdrew her hand. To her shock, Rachel showed no signs of dying. On the contrary the wound began to heal as soon as her fist was removed. Julia was puzzled nobody had regenerative powers like that. Unless of course.

“You’re a GTS-Goddess?” Julia asked. Rachel nodded.

“IT’S NOT FAIR.”

 Julia cried. Her goal was to kill the mega couple. But she couldn’t kill Rachel no matter how hard she tried. The World Protection Committee did not like failure. Then she remembered the giant. She went over to Brandon.

 

Rachel raced toward her husband. She had to save him. Julia positioned herself over Brandon head. She was about to rip his head off when he suddenly disappeared. Julia was stunned. She looked around, Rachel had also disappeared.

 

She summered her servants to look for the couple. Her servants who were killing off the norm survivors were not pleased to have their fun interrupted. But they dared not disobey their mistress. They searched and searched but other that a few blood stains there were no sign of the Smiths. They were still searching when Amanda arrived on the scene.

 

“WHERE ARE THEY?” Amanda screamed.

Julia and her servants were scared. Amanda looked like she was ready to tear them from limb to limb.

“Looking for me?”

Rachel was standing in front of them.

“Where is the man?” Julia asked.

“Resting in a hospital, no thanks to you.” Rachel replied.

 

Amanda charged Rachel. Just when her fist would have made contact with Rachel’s jaw Rachel disappeared. Stunned, Amanda fell flat on her face. Rachel then appeared behind Amanda.

 

“Over here.” She teased.

 

Amanda and Julia tried their best. But they couldn’t catch Rachel. After an hour Rachel was tried of the game.

“It’s been fun, but I got to move on. So long, you bunch of losers.”

Rachel then disappeared.

“Think we ever see her again?” Julia asked.

“I hope not.” Amanda replied.

 

The end for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1393