The Hidden Oasis by zephilia
Summary:

Welcome to the Hidden Oasis. An establishment located in Buffalo, NY. Come and enjoy our restaurant and bar. The Hidden Oasis was created specifically to address the overpopulation issue while helping with the food crisis.If you want to join our exclusive club then be prepared to sign your life away. Come and see what the place is all about and why its so popular. Maybe you can even become an esteemed VIP member. We welcome all those who wish for a fun time and want a little decadence in the process. Come join us at Hidden Oasis, where your fantasies come true, and you can let your soul fly free.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Trans, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/fm, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Hidden Oasis
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7815 Read: 6245 Published: January 02 2024 Updated: January 09 2024
Story Notes:

This is the main entry into the Hidden Oasis story and will mainly follow a few characters. Any chapters that have a specific heavy kink like scat or incest will have a warning in the chapter notes.

1. Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hidden Oasis by zephilia

2. Chapter 2: A Worthwhile Date by zephilia

3. Chapter 3: A Well-Oiled Operation by zephilia

4. Chapter 4: The First Taste by zephilia

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hidden Oasis by zephilia
Author's Notes:

This is a story building chapter. What is the Hidden Oasis and what makes them special? This chapter will give you a brief run down on the world that the Hidden Oasis occupies and the reason why it was made and what makes it so successful.

                The year is 2132 and the issues with over population and looser restrictions in the United States has allowed new types of businesses to flourish. One such business is the Hidden Oasis. Located on the upper side of Buffalo, NY. This enormous club has a specialty that no one outside their staff, certain members, and regulatory authorities. They have an intricate set of rules and diverse types of members.

                It’s hard to identify the building from the outside as its hidden from view through an artificial desert and some forest deeper in. The outside facade is dressed up to look like a desert and as you approach the entrance, it becomes lusher, until you get to a densely packed foliage. Almost like a forest. As you leave the forest, you are greeted by the entrance with a bright sign that says, Hidden Oasis. Hidden is lighten up with a purple hue and Oasis is lighten up with a yellow hue.

                As you enter, there is a server. Ninety percent of the servers are female or have an effeminate body. From 9:00am until 5:30pm, they seat guests at the restaurant known as Valhalla. Here there are no restriction on who is allowed to eat. This restaurant is known for their steaks, salads, and coffee. At 5:30pm the specialized restaurant opens. Known as devour, this restaurant caters to a certain clientele and customers must apply in order to eat here. At 7:30pm, the clubs open.

                Valhalla is located directly to the left, where it has a 270-person capacity. Down the hall you come to a fork, with three bouncers and scanners flanking the entry ways. The staff refer to this area as the “Temptation Station.” The left goes to Club Underworld while the right goes to Devour and Club Purgatory and Club Styx.

                If you head down to the right you enter the highway to hell. After about halfway down you’ll pass some bathrooms flanking you. As you pass them, you’ll see a fake lava pool and a bridge to the Underworld.” This club has a capacity for five hundred people. The inside has a layered square layout. The top floor is where people gather to meet their parties and use the restrooms. There’s also a mall food bar and the first aid station. The next level has the Hades bar and seating for guests to lose themselves in liquor and conversation. The final level is the dance floor.

                If you go to the right, you enter the deviant hall. About 50ft (15.24m) you come to the entrance to Devour. This shares a kitchen with Valhalla, but the food served here has a special option, usually is garnished with tinies or the meat is substituted with tinies. If you head further down, you’re greeted by flanking bathrooms. A bit further is another split, but there are three ways. In front of you is the Venus lounge. This is where people go to get shrunken. The right path heads to Club Styx. This is the smallest area, only holding fifty people. As you enter, there is a private bar and dining area. In the back there are ten private rooms that are soundproof, so you can enjoy a fun time. Each one is 15sqft (20.90sqm) each fully decked out in custom toys and a California King bed. Each room is cleaned after each use by a professional cleaner. Purgatory can handle six hundred people and has a layered circle set up. Up top is the gathering area, the next spot has food, eating and seating. The next level down has some expositions with tinies and some live entertainment against one wall and twenty-five private rooms at the other end. These rooms are a bit smaller at 12sqft (13.38sqm) and only have California queen beds. The rest is like Styx. Then there is a dance floor at the bottom.

The server will check the wrist bands and direct people to their respective areas. There are six colors: White, Gold, Purple, Red, Orange, and Pink. White wrist bands, known to staff as the “purities” will be directed to the regular club. Known as Underworld. Purple, Red, Orange and Pink wrist bands will have access to the restaurant Devour and the club Purgatory. Finally yellow wrist bands have access to the most exclusive club, Styx.

                Hidden Oasis is split into the “Vanilla Side” and the “Specialized Side” with each having a restaurant and club. The restaurant Valhalla and the club Purgatory are on the vanilla side. These have regular services like food, drinks, dancing, bar (both in the restaurant and the club) and other little nuances. Where the Hidden Oasis comes into its own is the “Specialized Side” where the restaurant Devour and clubs Purgatory and Styx are classified. These are only possible due to the technology that only Hidden Oasis has.

Back in 2088, the world began to tip over the sustainability of the planet, even after starting to populate other planets. In 2100, governments around the globe tried everything to decrease the population. In 2105 Siren Technologies made a significant breakthrough. The way they did the patents, no one could tell what they were used for, except for those in Siren. What they developed was a shrinking technology. To capitalize on this technology, Siren created The Hidden Oasis and through litigation, laws, persuasion, and heavy lobbying, they managed to get certain things passed and were able to keep this technology a secret. They made sure to keep a strangle hold on this technology and deal with spies, traitors and corrupt officials in severe and creative ways using the Valkyries.

                Siren created Hidden Oasis to be an exclusive restaurant and club to use the newest technologies and Devour, Purgatory and Styx were to have their most secret tech. Here people could apply to join the exclusive parts. Only if they passed the Valkyrie’s, Siren’s personal security force, background check would they be allowed to join. Here they would fill out an application that would be their normal things (Name, address, length of being a “White band” member. They would also need a reference from a current member. If they passed, they would be brought into the office and would have to sign and iron clad NDA with severe punishments for breaking it. Once they were let in on the secret they had two options: they could join or they could not join. Depending on the threat assessment by Valkyrie, they could wither be let go or they would be shrunken, and they would simply disappear. 

                Once someone joined, they would have to decide whether they wanted to be a predator or prey and if they were into fatal or non-fatal scenarios. The reason for a separation is that predators are allowed to shrink and dominate preys. Preys are not allowed to dominate or shrink predators. Predators can shrink and dominate other predators. The staff usually denote these profiles as Alphas. The one overruling law of the land is that everything is consensual. For predators they will be issued Red bracelets for being into fatal scenarios or Purple bracelets for non-fatal. For prey they are issued Orange for fatal and Pink for non-fatal.

                Like every business they have various punishments. When in the vanilla portion you have standard punishments, (banishment, fines, being arrested). However, when you join the exclusive side, you accept some unorthodox punishments. The punishments can vary depending on what rules you break. The rules and punishment are as follows:

                All agreements between Prey and Predator or Predator and Predator are final. If Prey tries to break the agreement the Predator has their choice of punishment. The punishments they can choose are: Prey can be regrown (if they are shrunken) and leave, the predator can keep the prey shrunken and enjoy them at their own pace or leave it for the establishment to decide.

                If an underage person comes into the “specialized” side, they forfeit their rights, are assumed as prey and are immediately shrunken.

                Those that harass others are immediately shrunken and served as food, even if they are a predator. The victim has first choice even if the victim is designated as prey.

The rules help ensure a fair but severe penalty and help put prey at ease. All are welcome to the Hidden Oasis. No one will be turned away because of a particular kink or habit. However, if you do not treat others with respect, you will be dealt with.

                To get into the club Styx, you need the Yellow wrist band. This is the VIP club and you need to impress either the owner or three people in the VIP plus two staff members need to vouch for you. VIPs have several things they can do over the Purgatory members. They are determined on a case-by-case basis. Within the VIPs they are further segregated into the prey and predator roles. Even with this being the case, the predators far outnumber the prey.

                Each part of Hidden Oasis is popular at various times. Valhalla is popular on Friday nights, Underworld is popular on Saturdays, Devour is most popular on Wednesdays, and Purgatory and Styx are popular on both Fridays and Saturdays.

                There is a flicker as a new ad pops up on the Venus streaming app. There is music that makes it sound like it’s from an adventure movie where the cast discover the treasure. A sultry voice comes on and says, “We welcome all those who wish for a fun time and want a little decadence in the process. Come join us at Hidden Oasis, where your fantasies come true, and you can let your soul fly free.” Why all the time showing their sexy staff, the incredible food, and thumping clubs.

                Lindsay is a brunette bombshell. She is 24 years old. Her hair is curvy and about shoulder length. Her hazel eyes shined like stars in the night sky. She stands 5’6”(167.64cm) and weights 137lbs (62.14kg). Lindsay has a 36D bust with a firm ass to match. She had the figure of a model and the looks to match.

                Lindsay Vaughn (LV): “That’s the third time in an hour that ad has come on. I must admit, their food looks incredible.” I say, mesmerized by the ad.

                “Wait, you’ve never been?” My roommate Nikki says in shock as she drops her game. “I mean I even work there, that’s it. This Friday I don’t have to work. I am getting you a pass into Purgatory.

                I sit there in silence. I’ve always wanted to try there, but I’m always busy. I smile as I look at Nikki and nod. I do have one question, “Isn’t Purgatory their exclusive club?”

                “Don’t worry about it. You have all the qualifications.” She says as she goes back to playing her game.

                Now I’m looking forward to Friday night. I go back to watching “15 Day Fiancé” as I relax after an exhausting day of work. God, I hate Mondays, they’re always the worse.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading. We got the look at our first main character. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Chapter 2: A Worthwhile Date by zephilia
Author's Notes:

More story building. We continue to follow Lindsay and her roommate Nikki.They get ready for a night out at the Hidden Oasis.

                LV: I open the door and kick off my heels. I toss my purse to the side as I head to the couch and fall into it, basically turning into a puddle. A heavy sigh escapes as I am finally free from my sales rep gig. God, this job is going to kill me. I flick on the TV and haphazardly start flicking through the channels.

                I am shaken from my stupor when Nikki comes down and hits my leg. Nicole (Nikki) Weston is a gorgeous woman. She stands 5’11”(180.34cm) and weighs 180lbs(81.65kg). She has dazzling blue eyes with strawberry blonde hair that is just a bit longer than her shoulders. I lazily look at her and she says in a caring way, “Hey, aren’t you going to get ready to go out?”

                I lay there for a second and the gears turn in my head, but they don’t find any traction. Nikki lets out a sigh before stating, “You completely forgot didn’t you? You’re lucky you have good looks. You remember I told you I was going to take you to the Oasis?”

                My mouth drops open, I cant believe that I actually forgot about this. Nikki shakes her head, “I cant believe you, we have a couple of hours. Get ready and I’ll change as well.”

                I rush to get up and I go take a quick shower. I let the warm water cascade over my body. I feel tightness in my chest. Not only have I been wanting to go to the Hidden Oasis, but I get to go out with someone that I have a major crush on. I mean of course, Nikk is beautiful and smart. She’s the perfect person, but she wouldn’t give someone like me the light of day, even if she was a lesbian. I sigh as this thought crosses my mind. At least I can enjoy a night with her. I finish my shower and head to my room to get dressed. I can hear music and Nikki humming as I pass her room. I enter my room and start to get dressed. It’s a well-guarded secret but there is a rumor that is taken as the truth, they serve shrunken people.

                I’m lucky to have Nikki as a roommate and friend. Purgatory at Hidden Oasis is incredibly hard to get into, but with Nikki as a server she was able to get us in. I throw on some skimpy red lingerie and put on a Long black dress and some black stilettos. I put on some simple make-up and leave the bedroom. I see Nikki standing there in some tight jeans and a low-cut top. She looks at me before saying, “A bit excessive isn’t it?” I blush and she laughs in response when she says, “I’m just kidding, let’s go.” We hop into her car and we head to The Hidden Oasis.

                You can tell when you’re nearing the Hidden Oasis as several acres was terraformed into desert. We pull up and as expected the place is overflowing. Looking over, I see that the valet lot is packed. I start to worry, but Nikki drives pass the valet’s and goes to a road just down a way. We end up at a gate that says “Hidden Oasis Employees Only” with a guard shack by it. As we pull up Nikki says, “Hey Henry.”

                A gruff, ginormous man comes to the window. He’s a gorgeous specimen. His muscles are barley contained by his uniform. His dark skin is contrasted by the bright light. In a deep voice that  would make even the most masculine man melt says, “Yo, little Nikki. I thought you were off tonight, the boss call ya in?”

                In her sweetest voice Nikki responds, “No, here for pleasure tonight.” She shifts back and points at me as she continues, “This is my roommate, Lindsay. She has never been here before, so I thought I’d show her a good time.”

                Henry leans in and says, “No kidding, she’s your roommate?” I lean into the door in response as he continues “Welcome, any friend of Nikki is a friend of mine. You’ll enjoy yourself here, especially if the Jewel of the Oasis is showing you around.”

                Nikki hits him as she responds, “I told you not to call me that.”

                Henry stands up and as he starts chuckling says, “Ok…ok, you know the drill.” He hits a button and the gate slowly starts to open. “Make sure to take her to through the entrance to give her the proper Oasis treatment.”

                The car lurches as we head through the gate and find a parking spot. I look at Nikki and ask, “What’s the Jewel of the Oasis?”

                “Hm, oh that. It’s just a nick name they gave me.” The car jerks to a stop and Nikki continues, “C’mon, let’s go.”

                We walk around the front of the building. There are sand dunes flanking a brick road with a sign at the start of the path. Its old and weathered and you can barely make out that it says paradise. I look closer at it and there is a bit under it that says “or hell if you dare. There is an arrow pointing straight down the path.

                Nikki pulls my arm and we start heading down the path. We barely walk three feet before we are met with a line of people. It takes a bit to walk the path but as we get closer I start to hear water running and the bland scenery of sand gives way to grass and then palm trees. After entering this new area, there is a wooden bridge with golden inlays that crosses what is labeled Fate’s Lake.

                After crossing the lake, the front of the building comes into view. The building looks like an old temple or mansion out of the Middle East and looks like it’s made from the same sandstone just like the ancient buildings. Emblazoned on the front is a Sign that says, The Hidden Oasis. The sign sparkles, with an almost mystical aura.

                We get the front doors and they are tall and imposing. There is security and door attendants flanking the doors. There is a beautiful Asian woman managing the podium as Nikki walks up. I don’t pay attention as I am in awe of this enormous building. Nikki grabs my arm and says, “c’mon.”

                We enter the building and the busy conversations of the crows is replaced by a quieter atmosphere. We walk down the hallway and I can smell the delicious food. We pas the entrance to Valhalla and we continue down the hallway. We eventually come to an area where they are checking I.D. Nikki talks to the various people and a large Latino man asks for my I.D. “Sorry miss.” He says in a deep accent, “Even though you’re a friend of the Jewel, we still need to tag you.”

                I nod my head as I hand over my I.D. when Nikki comes up and hands me a purple bracelet. I look at her and she says to put it on. I snap it on my left wrist where lights up for a second. She explains that the bracelet has my info on it for security purposes and allows us to run up a tab. Everyone starts with a $1,000 limit. I ask her about the colors as I see people wearing an assortment of colors. The bracelet helps identify your preferences and is more meant for the club than anything else.

                We turn to the right and we walk towards an entrance that has an ornate door. There is a Sign above the door that says Devour with the “v” in the shape of horns and the “o” looks like a halo. I look at Nikki and ask her, “I though we were going to the bar.”

                “We are, but we can’t drink on an empty stomach. Plus I want to show you all the things The Oasis has to offer.”

                We enter the restaurant and the place smells amazing. The place is packed and Nikki says, “Reservation for N. Weston.”

                The waitress looks at us and takes us to a table. She asks for our drinks and I ask for a diet soda and Nikki asks for lemonade. I look through the menu and see different marks. Nikki explains that the a “L” marking means living tiny and an “X” means a dead prepared tiny. Some dishes only have an “X” by them and Nikki clarifies that these dishes are too difficult to keep a tiny alive. She also explains that when there is an “X the tiny is treated like normal meat and all hair is removed along with the organs and head. Also if you order a live tiny meal you must specify whether you want hair or not. No matter what tiny you order you need to tell them whether you would like a male or female tiny. She goes on explaining but I get lost in the menu. The meals are expensive, but seeing how well this place is run and the upscale environment, I can understand why. The waitress comes back with our drinks and asks for our order.

End Notes:
Sorry for the lack of action. The next chapter will have a action in it, I guarantee it. Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading.
Chapter 3: A Well-Oiled Operation by zephilia
Author's Notes:

Some action? Yes finally, there is some action. We take a peek behind the scenes of Devour. We head into the kitchen and are introduced to another character. Let's follow her as she prepares an order and what it takes to be a chef in this illustrious kitchen.

                Akari Tanaka is the head chef for the Hidden Oasis and the lead chef for Devour. Akari is a Japanese beauty with a fair skin complexion. She is 5’3”(159.5 cm) tall and weighs 120lbs(54.43kg). Over the years she has perfected tiny cooking and can keep even the most delicate tiny alive if the customer so wishes. She is deftly good at her job and has earned the respect and admiration of all those who have and still work under her. She runs a tight but fair ship and this has earned Valhalla a 2-Star Michelin rating and Devour a 3-Star rating.

AT: Devour is always popular on Friday night. There are people trying to impress their dates, people trying to relax after a hectic day and others looking to have a good time. The kitchen feels a bit hotter today. The orders come non-stop. As I send up one order the bell dings, signaling another order. I grab the slip and look it over.

The order has two meals. The first meal is a filet infime, male, pre-prepared, medium well. This is a good popular dish. The next is a Devour specialty, croustillant tout petit, male, live, crispy outside. I go to my station and look at the ingredients.

A filet infime is like a filet mignon but with tiny person substituted for the meat. I grab two of the younger and more physique tiny men and lay them out on the table. The wonderful thing about pre-prepared tinies is that you don’t have to worry about them wiggling around. I prepare the oven and begin heating the oil. As the oil heats I massage the seasoning into the two tinies. While I wait for the oil I start preparing the other meal.

A croustillant tout petit is a tiny person deep fried burger. I grab a larger male tiny and he starts squirming in my fist. I lie him down on the living board. Hidden Oasis specifically created this board to hold the tinies and it allows us to work without worrying about an unintended escape. I grab some of our breading mix and put it into a bag. I grab some seasoning and add it to the bag. I shake it, mixing the two together. After I am satisfied that it’s thoroughly mixed, I set it to the side. By this time, the oil is lightly smoking. I go over and add the two tinies. I go back over to the living board and grab a bottle of special vegetable oil. I grab the tiny and begin to douse him in the oil. I massage it into his skin. His struggling helps in this process. After I am happy with the results. I throw him into the bag. At first I just shake the bag, evenly distributing the breading mix. After a bit I go and start squeezing the bag around the tiny, making sure the mix sticks to his body. I go over to the skillet and flip the tinies while basting them.

I go over back to the live tiny and see him struggling to try and open the bag. They don’t realize that 95% of the things in here are specialty made in order to make sure that tinies don’t escape while the staff prepare them. I pick up the bag and he falls to the bottom. I open it up and grab hold of him. I put his body into a metal tray that clicks shut. It’s a little difficult to bind him but I make do. After making sure the tray is secure, I go over to the friers and drop him in the oil. He screams as his skin touches the scalding hot oil. I go back over to the skillet and put the tinies into the oven. I go over and keep checking the live tiny. It’s a skill to keep them alive while at the same time getting a good crispy texture. It’s a skill that has taken me years to master and now I can keep even the most delicate tiny alive during any meal prep.

After about 6 minutes both the croustillant tout petit and the filet infime are cooked. I add the final detail before taking them to their respective plates. My other cooks have finished the other parts of the meal including the fries for the burger and mashed potatoes with the filet. I add my initials on the plates in a golden sauce that contrasts with the dark sauce on both plates. I put the order ticket with the tray and set it on the serving counter. I ding the bell and yell order up. The server takes the order away.

Tiny Male: I’ve been in this goddam container for so long that I lost tract of time. I am a former linebacker for the Denver Broncos. I was sentenced in federal court to death for a quadruple murder. I was led by the sheriff to a small room where I passed out. I woke up in a strange room with hundreds of other people. It was immediately made apparent that we were somehow shrunken and were in a container. This was months ago. Were lucky we’re not in the big house. It gives us a glimmer of hope, especially considering the lack of security. Everyone is trying to climb each other to try and escape but that only works for so long before either a fight breaks out or the entire structure collapses when one of us is grabbed. We have a twenty layered pyramid going when there is a soft feminine hand reaches in, toppling the pyramid. I realize too late that the hand is coming for me.

Some people try to latch onto the hand to try and aid in their escape, but the slight jerking motions it makes as it ascends is enough to shake them loose. As I near the top I try to struggle to get free. However, the grip this person is exerting is just enough to keep me there but also allows for the tiniest bit of hope. I can see that the container I was in was in some sort of kitchen in a restaurant. I can see the uniform of the kitchen  staff says Devour on it and it makes me think of those damned ads on TV for the Hidden Oasis.

I am dropped on to a hard board and before I can get up there is a shock to my system, immobilizing me and leaving me to whims of the gigantic bitch. I think of how I would hurt her if I am ever able to get big. I make a note that her name tag says Akari Tanaka and I vow to find her and make her pay. She leaves me alone as she grabs a bag and starts mixing something in it. She leaves the station to put something on the stove. I take this as my opportunity to try to escape but my nerves are still tingling and my determination isn’t enough to will my body to move.

I notice Akari return and I see her pour some oil on me. It stings my eyes and I start a coughing fit. I feel her grab me and start roughly massaging me. Before I can get my bearings I am dropped into a bag. The air stings my nose as it smells strongly of onions and peppers. As I go to stand my world begins to shake as Akari begins shaking the bag. When the commotion dies down I lay there trying to catch my breath. I notice the mixture sticking to my skin, but there are some uncovered areas and some areas are slowly falling off. My world then darkens as I am pressed in on all sides. There is a fierce pressure forcing the pieces back into my skin harder and more secure than before. I feel myself get set down as the pressure and massaging ceases.

I don’t take the proper time to settle as I try to find the top of the bag. When I do I try to open it but it’s tougher then ripping the helmet off a running back. I can barley see her return. I struggle even harder but it is in vain as Akari picks up the bag and I fall to the bottom. I hear the “pop” as the bag opens and I am once more grabbed. I can see Akari holding a metal tray. She puts me in it and it locks with a good click. As this is the only time I am not being gripped or otherwise immobile and the only thing holding me is a metal clasp, I begin to struggle. The tray refuses to budge. I am interrupted by the sounds and smells of sizzling oil. I notice that the bitch is heading towards a frying vat. God dammit, this bitch covered me in a bread mix for frying.

 

The tray floats over the vat. The air is so hot that it stings my skin and burns my nose. Time seems to slow as Akari lowers me into the vat. As she does I curse her with everything that I have. My skin touches the oil. I can hear the breading start to sizzle a microsecond before my skin goes from hot to itchy to burning in less than a second. The tray drops beneath the oil. I scream internally but I am thankful at the same time, for my mouth cannot open. There is a rod covering it, preventing the oil from entering my mouth. This does nothing as my nose is burned shut. Somehow there is air flowing through the tray. It’s to help regulate the temperature. I am unsure. I start to black out and as I wait for death to claim me, I curse her and this establishment with my dying breath.

Some time later I wake up and see a blinding light. I must be in heaven. As My eyesight clears, I notice the light is from an LED light and I am reintroduced to the sounds of thee kitchen. I realize two things, I am not in a tray and this is not heaven but hell. How could the justice system sentence someone to this kind of inhumane torture I will never know, but it does one thing I never thought I’d do. I earnestly apologize. Every time I did it in court or during my appeals was never genuine. Maybe it’s because I am being confronted with an overwhelming power that seeks to destroy me or maybe I realize that karma really is a bitch. I notice Akari dropping some lettuce on me and after a bit my would grows darker. I can feel the slightest bit of motion before I hear a bell and someone, who I assume is Akari, yell “Order up!”
End Notes:

The orders are finished and are on there way out to the customers. Wonder what the lucky customers will think of this well prepared meal. The next chapter will heavily focus on vore.Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment or rating to let me know what you think.

Chapter 4: The First Taste by zephilia
Author's Notes:

The food is ready and delivered to Lindsay and Nikki.How will Lindsay think of her visit and the food made at Devour. Read to find out and the aspects of eating at Devour.

LV: Its only been about 20 minutes since we placed our order, yet the waitress is back and starts setting the meals in front of us. The delicious aroma hits me first and then the site of the food is mouthwatering. I ordered a filet infime and Nikki ordered a croustillant tout petit. The waitress sets a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of A1 sauce and another bottle of sauce on the table. She explains that this is a house blended steak sauce.

She leaves us and just as I start looking at my plate Nikki claps her hands and says in a happy tone, “You’re about to enjoy heaven.” I look at her puzzled and she explains, “You see the initial on the plate?” I didn’t but now the she points it out I see at “A.T.” on the plate. Nikki continues, “That’s the initials and signature of Akari Tanaka.” Wait I’ve heard that name.

“You mean that famous chef that refuses even the most exclusive clients?” I ask in a shocked tone.

“Yes, we cant say anything due to that NDA but she’s the head chef here and personally oversees Devour. We’re lucky that we got our meal made by her. She is a pro amongst pros and knows just how to cook a tiny in any way you’d like.” Nikki is practically drooling.

I start eating my mashed potatoes and they melt in my mouth. I let out a moan in pleasure and I see Nikki smiling. I take out the fork in my mouth and I let it rest against my lips, and in a bratty tone I ask, “What?”

Nikki responds in a giddy tone, “It’s fun to watch you eat and I want to see you enjoy your first bite.”

I slightly shrug before I look at the two pieces of “meat”. They smell delicious. I push my fork through the one and its juicy just like a regular stake. As I cut trough the body I see its stuffed with vegetables and beef. It looks delicious and smells like heaven. I continue to cut it into pieces. I’m surprised by the lack of empathy from myself. It might be because Nikki assured me of their practices. The tinies that Hidden Oasis use as food are one of three types. They are either willing (tinies who want to live out their ultimate fantasy), or they are breed as livestock and live a full life before they are prepared like regular meat or they are criminals sentenced to death.

I look at the meat and it is exactly as I asked, medium rare. I stab a piece of the filet and as I bring it to my mouth, I notice the gleam in Nikki’s eyes. I place the piece of meat in my mouth and I am instantly in love. I close my eyes as I start to chew. The crisp outer texture and the juicy inner melts with the sauce and tiny amounts of blood. They mix in a way that is mouthwatering. A moan escapes my mouth as I am drawn deeper into heaven.

I hear Nikki let out a giggle as she begins to eat. I can’t believe how well the tinies taste. We continue to eat but as I see her lift the bun to add a couple of squirts of the house sauce, I can see the tiny moving around on the bun. I let out a gasp, that I thought was loud but Nikki doesn’t react. It must have been quieter than I thought. She replaces the top bun before turning it so the feet of the tiny is facing her. I cannot look away as she picks up the sandwich and slowly brings it to her mouth. I watch her bite into the burger and start chewing. As she swallows I see her look at me and raise an eyebrow. I realize that I have been watching her extremely closely and I let out a small nervous chuckle as I continue eating. I think I may have a problem as I feel a wet spot growing in my panties.

NW(Nikki Weston): After explaining to Lindsey about Akari, I watch as she takes a bite of her potatoes. I reminisce about my first time and I feel a bit of envy and joy for her at the same time. She looks at me before asking in a pouty manner, “What?”

I hold back a chuckle as I respond, it’s fun to watch you eat and I want to see you enjoy your first bite.” Lindsey starts cutting at the tinies. When she’s finished, she brings a piece to her mouth. As soon as her mouth closes, her eyes soon follow as she is swallowed by pure bliss. I can see her basking in the wonder of a meal prepared by a master chef. I hear Lindsey moan and I let out a small laugh. She shrugs and continues eating.

I grab my burger and take the top bun off. The tiny starts to squirm but can barley move after being deep fried. I smile as I grab the house’s special sauce and put some on top of him. After I am satisfied with the toppings, I replace the top and I turn the burger so his feet are facing me. The reason I do this is that I want the tiny to last as long as possible and the way he was cooked will help slow the blood flow.

I raise the burger and slowly bring it to my mouth. I bite in, but when I feel the crispy texture, I slow the bite. I continue to bit through his legs as I can hear him scream. It brigs me joy as I finish taking my first bit. I start chewing and as I swallow the first mouth full I see Lindsey staring at me. I raise an eyebrow she laughs and I shrug off this interaction.

My burger now has a slight pinkness to it as gravity pulls the blood down. I eat some fries as Lindsey and I enjoy our meal. I go for the next bite and I can feel him struggle more. When I remove the burger from my mouth, it looks like I got to just above the waist. I slowly chew, enjoying the combination of the crispy outer texture and the tender inside. It truly is a treat to have a meal Akari cooked.

The next time I take a bit, I go in from the sides, removing each arm. I slowly  chew and can hear the man crying and repeating how sorry he is. The next bite I have to be even more precise and go just below his rib cage. I begin chewing and after swallowing the only thig left is a bite size chunk and some fries. I put the last piece of burger in my mouth. I expertly remove the rest of the burger, leaving what remains of the tiny on my tongue, as I chew and swallow rest. I open my mouth and let out a small burp into my hand. I close my mouth once more and play with the tiny for a bit. I roll him around on my tongue, making sure to grind his face against my tongue piercing. After I had my thrill, I move him to the right side and bring my teeth down. As soon as there is any resistance I stop and enjoy the tiny screams. I slowly increase the pressure until his body breaks and the crying is silenced. I start chewing in earnest now and swallow once it’s truly mushed. We finish eating and now it’s time for the fun part.

Tiny Male 1: I feel the plate I’m on get set down followed by someone talking. I can’t make out what they are saying due to everything around me and my ears being mostly clogged. I lay there for so long that I run back through my life. Wondering if I changed anything what I would change. Like most people I was born into poverty. I managed to make a name for myself in football, but I was soon kicked off the Denver Broncos after getting high on drugs and crashing my car. I got use to a certain lifestyle and turned to violence to keep living it.

It was my last score that put me in my current position. It was a home robbery gone wrong. I broke into the house and there are only two bitches. I knock them out and begin to take things to my car. Suddenly, there is a man that enters. I struggle with him for a minute, but after smashing his head into a banister, I notice that the other 2 are waking up. I pull a gun and put some holes in each one. Another person shows up as I am leaving and I give her some lead as well. As I run to my car I get tackled by a police officer. I keep thinking how I would do things over again but I have never regretted my decisions…until now. I lay there praying for forgiveness. Would have I done the same if I was on death row, I don’t think I would.

I feel the bun lift as I finish a prayer. My world becomes brighter and I can barley see a beautiful female face staring at me through the lettuce. I curse myself but I am lucky it’s a woman eating me and not a male. I feel some something landing on me before I faintly smell a savoring odor. The bun is replaced and I feel the entire burger shift. It finally dawns on me that I am to be this woman’s meal and I start to cry and beg for forgiveness.

The burger is lifted and soon I feel a pressure on my legs. It stops for a second but I soon feel it slowly building. I then hear a crunching noise and before long there is a slight pain as I see a part of the burger gets torn away. It takes a second to realize that my legs, from the knees down, are missing. I scream, not so much from the pain, but from the sheer fact that I am being consumed. A while later I feel the burger lift again and I try to struggle as much as I can. I feel pressure on my abdomen and before long I feel a sharp pain slice through me and I cry out. More from pain this time. Before I have time to come to terms with what is happening, I lose my left arm. I hate this bitch. She is making sure to eat me just right, that my suffering is prolonged. As soon as I notice my left arm is missing, just below the shoulder, I feel the slicing pain on my right. I look over and just mere micro inches away I see a white wall before I am pulled away. Its only when I get far enough away that I realize it’s a fucking mouth. Along with that arm, a bit of my side is missing. Now I am a little bit more than an upper torso.

I lay there, a husk of a man that I once was. I deserve this punishment. I just wish that it wasn’t so drawn out. Suddenly, the air gets hot and moist. There is a slight sweet smell hanging in the air as well. Son I am thrown about as the bun and topping are removed. Soon I see light filter into my prison and I realize that I am in her mouth. I hear the mashing as she chews the remnants of the burger. I realize that this will soon be me and I start to cry. I hear a loud gulp and as she swallows the air pressure dramatically changes and I feel my eyes, nose and mouth pop due to the change. Suddenly I feel a rush of air over my face as the air turns from sweet and tangy to bile and acidic. The light disappears and I realize that she just fucking burped. I can’t blame her as I am just food.

I’m soon being tossed from side to side. She scrapes me against her teeth and soon I see am metal object I am flying towards before my face smashes into it. I realize that it’s her tongue piercing and I am soon pulled to the other side. After a while the motion stops and I feel myself resting on my back. Before I can get my bearings I feel a heavy weight crash into me. I let out a scream and I begin to cry anew. I lay there sobbing, pleading for help but none comes. The pressure slowly increases and I just ask this to end. Second by second I am being slowly crushed. My eyesight starts to fade and just before it does I hear a loud CRUNCH.

LV: Nikki and I sit there and let our meals settle. I’m still in awe at what I have both seen and experienced today. I am a little bit worried about me being attracted to this “vore” kink but I push that thought to the side. Watching Nikki, I feel conflicted and horny at the same time.

After about 10 minutes, we get up and leave the restaurant. I leave a healthy tip as this was the best meal I have ever had. We leave Devour and hang a right. As we get closer there is a soft thumping and there is another set of bouncers. There are signs. One that says Purgatory and other that says Styx. I see that Styx is for VIP members only, so I start to go toward the purgatory sign, but Nikki grabs my arm as she giggles and asks, “Where are you going?”

“Aren’t we going to the club part now?”, I ask in a confused tone.

“No silly, were going to Styx.”

“Isn’t that the VIP area?”

“Well duh, didn’t I promise to show you the best nigh?”

I just nod as she grabs my arms and we get checked by the bouncer. After a while, he moves to the side and says, enjoy your night ladies. As we go down the hall, the murmur of the crowd dies down as most people are only able to go to Purgatory. As we come to the end I see an elevator. The door opens and the air smells sweet and there is a certain air about the place. Nikki jogs in front and says in a giddy tone with open arms, “Welcome to club Styx”.

End Notes:

Woo, Lindsay and Nikki enter club Styx. Lindsay will get introduced to what happens here and why the VIP area is so illustrious and exclusive.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13884