Clips by markmueller
Summary:

A tiny guy and two girls doing some size fetish clips.

I know, absolutely new setting never ever done before.

Pure smut.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10221 Read: 18475 Published: December 29 2023 Updated: January 28 2024
Story Notes:

First one for me in english, so straight froward and focussing on not to butcher the language.


Summarised tags for each chapter:

1 Grape: butt, fruit crush, slight mouth play

2 Donut: butt- foodcrush and more mouthplay

3 Complaints: slight foot-teasing and mild squashing

4 Chewed up: insertion and crush, deserves the X-rating

5 Weight of the world: Breasts and squashing

6 Quality control:  Boobs and squashing, a bit mouthplay at the end.

7 Beetlejuice: Feet and (bug)crush.

8 Hard Core: Insertion and crush. Heavy X-rated.



1. Grape by markmueller

2. Donut by markmueller

3. Complaint by markmueller

4. Chewed up by markmueller

5. Weight of the world by markmueller

6. Quality control by markmueller

7. Beetlejuice by markmueller

8. Hard Core by markmueller

Grape by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags here: butt, fruit crush, slight mouthplay

“Seriously, that´s a fantastic view!“


I say while walking over Ivy´s back toward her magnificent ass. While doing so I hold on to my payload.

She will squish the grape I´m carrying, she will do it between her ass cheeks and my job is to deliver it exactly to this spot.


In front of me is the camera operated by Rachel.

She is guiding the device, recording the whole scene.


We do this for money.


We are professionals… not.

At least we might be semi-professional, but basically we are fooling around and people buy our shit.


Me, I´m Chris. Nothing out of the ordinary except that i´m about 4 inches in height.


You might say i´m lucky to work with two such gorgeous girls like Ivy and Rachel, but hey, we are on a 100% businesslike relationship here.

And, they are lesbians, so no room for me anyway.


Ivy is curvy and big, big feet, big boobs and a lovely bum. Rachel is about the same size like Ivy, they are both say 6 feet, but Rachel has a rather athletic build, a bit smaller boobs but is a powerhouse in itself. Ivy´s ass is bubbly, Rachel´s is made of steel.


I´m trodding on Ivy´s back, her skin is hot, the flesh below just gives a little bit under my tiny feet.


I step up onto her left cheek and hold the grape in a victorious pose over my head.


“See! Here is the tribute for my goddess!“ I announce in my squeaky voice.


“I will guuuuuhhhhhh…..“and I´m just thrown off my line and balance by an ass quake.


Everything shakes as Ivy guides her hands behind her back and spreads her cheeks lightly.

In the mean time I bounce my bum on hers and start to slide down between the cheeks.


That was not the plan.


I struggle to hold the grape above my head while going down her crack like in a waterside, Rachel smiles and keeps the camera locked on me like a gun.


As Ivy feels me dropping past her bunghole she lets loose and the cheeks snap back together over my frail body.


Everything is forced into a nearly- two-dimensional shape, me legs, my hands, my body and above all the grape. My hands still hold on to it and I can feel how it takes its share of the overbearing force closing in on us both.


Luckily the cheeks are still soft and they give so far that I´m not crushed instantly. I can take shallow breaths and I´m really thankful that we agreed to let out the nasty stuff.


As I´m practically on top of her butthole I can still smell her lotion she used minutes ago under the shower.


Ripples pass through me as the ass quakes again, shifts and squeezes around me. Gravity changes and while I tense all my muscles to withstand the ongoing assault I can only guess that she had stood up.


Probably, as she did so gravity pulls her cheeks together and decreases my living space further.


She starts walking witch adds a scissoring motion to the constant pressure. I feel the grape give way and pop. My hands still fixed on its outer sides as the mighty ass pushes them inwards her buttcheeks squeeze the juice over and around me.

Ivy stops and flexes her buns deliberately, forcing the last breath out of my lungs and squashing the grape completely. I feel it squelch through my hands before they come together, under the force of the mountainous cheeks.


As I think that I´m gonna burst like the grape the pressure lessens and I can hear slurping noises. Rachel´s thong (no its her tongue but wait until chapter 3) digs for me and doing so she has to spread Ivy´s oppressing cheeks.


More slurping and after a while I´m dug out by the tongue like a cherry.

She laps and licks and finally get a hold of me with her lips, pulling me free.


I land on her open palm as she smiles above me. The camera has been places on a table next to Ivy´s bum and as I try to get my bearings Ivy as well turns round and comes down with her face. Both girls faces join in together over me and give the audience a wicked smile before kissing each other.


The camera is switched off and I do the same, my vision fades out into unconsciousness.

End Notes:



Disclaimer: There are no publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. . The characters and plot are the property of the author.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Donut by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags:Butt-foodcrush and some mouthplay

I was pushing it hard but I was only able to move it slowly, to slide it over the smooth surface of the table.


I stumbled and planted my face right into the top side full of sugar.


We call it Krapfen, its a donut but without hole in the middle. Instead there is some jam inside and its covered with... yes, sugar.

Rachel could not suppress a snicker.

With renewed energy I put everything I had into it and came closer to the target area where Ivy was waiting for me.

Or should I rather say her ass.

She was standing with her back to the table, blindfolded. My silly task was to haul the donut beneath her bum so that she could drop down and smush it.


Her challenge was to identify just by sitting on it what in particular was squashed under her, at least that was the pretended game.


The grape-popping clip was very popular and what was ment to attract the size fetish community particularly hit the nerve of a very specific sub-fetish.


For me it sounds gruesome, but a lot of people seem to get off watching something small getting crushed for real.

Insects or some sea creatures or in the extreme even animals like hamsters, mice and rats.


So, for these folks me in my 4 inch high glory being chewed up in Ivy´s bum was a very special treat.

And her then grinding the juice out of the grape on my expense, that went over the top.


There was so much demand for a crush clip and I shivered as I read through the mails how they wanted to get me smushed by the girls.


A small example: under boobs, between boobs, under bare feet, or with socks, in shoes, under shoes, sat on in various ways, chewed up in mouths, raped and squished by pussies, crush by thights, by calves, by hands, even one proposed he wants me to be licked to death, crushed by their thongues..


Some where willing to pay ridiculous amounts to see me being snuffed out their favourite way.


But I am very glad that we are on equal therms here and so we settled on a second food crush clip with just a slight additional tease.


Finlay I was there, the donut in place and Ivy´s bubbly ass already looming over us.


As for fun and because I was already full with powdered sugar I sat on top of the donut with my back facing her and announced my morning break. I was only clothed with my shorts so I was vastly covered in white sweet dust by now.


I expected some shallow lines from Ivy but she instantly dropped her cheeks down and only slowed to a halt when I was pressed firmly onto the donut.


„Woha!-

whats that?

Git awaaay little man or I´ll smussssh you“ – her voice vibrated through her body before she lifted off briefly to give me a chance.


It took all my remaining energy to roll off the top and crawl along, chased by Ivy´s descending mass.


That must have been an awesome sight, the donut compressing under the rolling ass while I was desperately worming out beneath it.


I finally collapsed just shy of her bubbly asses shadow.

She bounced a bit and rolled her ass over and over the spot, even engulfing one of my feet for a moment.


„A donut, am I right?“ She announced finally.


She didn´t even wait for my thumb up (witch she could not see anyway) and lifted, turned to see the flat sacrifice while removing her blindfold in that process.


The damage was shocking for me, the former solid and heavy bulk I had wrestled a moment before was flattened out of existence.


The donut was not only paper thin but it busted and the jam spilled out like sticky guts. Streaks of jam still sticked to her ass as she rose but the majority was dispersed on the table in my direction, I even noticed some of the jam reached my previously engulfed foot.

Not that it mattered as I was full of sugar head to toe anyway.


„Look at that!

What a mess!

Litte maaan, you have to watch your step.

Imagine you still resting on top of there!“


With that she shoved two fingers just under my arms and dragged me slowly through the jam, dead centrer on ground zero.


She arranged me there spread eagle and both girls snickered.


I played along and as I rolled onto my back I could see Rachel place the cam on a stand nearby. Both girls faces joined over me and begun licking me up and down.


I got lifted at my hands and both tongues worked now in tandem against each other with me dangling in between.
„Crushed by tongues“ echoed through my mind but that was such an awesome and pleasant experience at the moment. How they played along my body, worming their tongues between my legs, licking and teasing me all over.

They engulfing me between their lips and kissing each other through me, probing the tongues again my body, even sliding the shorts away in this process.


Some moans later I ended up horizontally, shared in both mouths at once erotically working to extract every last bit of sugar, tongues swirling around me and sucking on my whole body.


I could feel occasionally some teeth but both girls worked carefully licking and slurping my body with eager and passion.


“Man, why have they to be lesbians” I thought by myself.


But, I could not comply about my positions at this point.

Complaint by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags here: a bit foot play and mild squashing

“Chris! We have got a complaint here!”

shouted Rachel from her workspace.


Me:

“What?!”


Rachel:

“They say you are to big.”


Me:

“No way, you´r kidding!”


Rachel:

“No, seriously. You are to big for being embedded in that donut. We should make you 3 inches they want.”


I was speechless. After all these demands, all these sick and gruesome wishes seeing me crushed, smushed, trampled, gobbled up and whatever I AM TO BIG?!

WHAT THE FUCK!?

What do they want?

Me being inhaled by nose or what?


Rachel:

“No, joking, was just one guy.

He wants you to be flat in that donut and no legs sticking out.”


Ivy came into the room, bent down and whispered:

“I have something I want to show you….”

And on full volume:

“RACHEL COME OVER HERE!”.


Me:

“Whoa! Not that loud! Thanks“


Ivy:

“Sorry.”


And after a brief pause:


“Listen, Customer is king and when one is criticising most likely 30 or even 300 or so think the same but they don’t want to complain openly. So we should take every one seriously.”


“Aaaand, I did some numbers. Look here:”


She opened up her laptop she had with her.


“This side is mostly dedicated to the size fetish stuff.

We wanted them all but ended up with mainly the crush-guys.


But that's OK in the end, there are so many different and partly conflicting topics and likes, we can´t make everyone happy.


In detail there are nearly 40.000 files and only about 1.850, measly 5% are related to crushing.”


Yes, I thought, Ivy is bubbly in shape but sharp in mind.

“Good girl.” I mumble.


Ivy:

“Basically we did well, we had “mouth play”, Chris did n´t tag it properly, but there are 1.400 files.

And there is “vore” with 1.800 nearly the same amount like crushing. I guess we can get some of these on board as well.”


Rachel interrupts:

“Not sure we want that.

Think about it: We bite his calves of, than we have satisfied vore- guys and as a bonus he fits perfectly on the donut next time.

Sure we want that?”


Ivy looked disgusted, me too.

A brief moment of silence befell the room.


Rachel:

“Yeah, thought so.

But hey- look, most files are found in the feet category, 2.300.


And we have two more witch stand out, that´s entrapment and humiliation, both about 1.900. That's strong”.


While Rachel was analysing the data Ivy got a creepy smile and suddenly excused herself.


Me:

“But we have gentle here as well…”


Rachel:

“Aaaand insertion, both at about 3%. How deep would you like to go?”.


Me:

“ooooch, can we just cuddle?”


Rachel:

“later.”


And we both laughed, That was a common line from a cartoon we both knew.


Ivy came back with the camera and a piece of fabric in her hand. She set up the camera on the table, switched it on and turned to me.


Ivy:

“You messed up- RUNT.”


I was caught off guard, never was she rude in any way until now.

But I had enough awareness to get the hint and fall in line.


I turned my head searching to the left, then to the right and finally facing her, my hands on my chest: “moi?”


Ivy:

“YES YOU.

You see this?”


She dropped the fabric in front of me. Satin, soft, underwear.


Ivy came close to me, so close that her nose touched mine.

She opened her mouth and gave me a full body lick.

I stood my ground.


Ivy:

“That's a tongue”.


I wiped over my face.


Ivy lifted the fabric and held it in front of me:

“And that´s a thong YOU IDIOT.”


I began to stammer:

“but, but, but, autocorr…”


Ivy:

“Yes, you auto-BUTT put the thong in the transcript and the summary and everyone who reads it thinks Rachel got you out of my bum by her thong. IDIOT.”


She pulled the thong over my body and caught me like in a bag.


Me:

“Oh my, this stinks so bad, please please let me out, that´s so gross!!!!

Help me, help me!”


1.000 files on “odour” I remembered, Every paying customer is a good customer I thought to myself and played along.


Rachel snickered at this comment, it was her thong and in deed all fresh but she had to appreciate my quick thinking.


Until now we had done only mild erotic clips and Rachel never was naked…


The situation was evolving dynamically we where all good friends, had faith in each other and so Rachel felt save she can cross that thin “no naked” line likewise.


Rachel:

“Ivy, give that runt to me, I´ll teach him what the difference between a tongue and a thong is.”


With that she pulled her shorts and underware down and took the thong with me trapped inside from Ivy.

She bent down and unfolded the delicate garment, made sure I lied in the center.


Meanwhile Ivy grabbed the camera and moved it to the floor.


She could catch Rachels feet just in time as she stepped inside the holes of the garment to the left and right of me.

Her pads full and thick, spreading under the slow adding weight of her body, the whole foot gaining slightly in width to support the weight above.



Rachel:

“Or should I just squash this bug beneath my feet?”


She was magnificent.


Towering like the goddess she is, over me I could only watch in awe as she roes one foot above me and slowly guided it down on me.


I should have been freaking out but was so calm


To be honest, I like feet and Rachel had really really beautiful ones.

She likes to walk around barefoot but her soles are still soft, as there is barely an oppressing shoe around she has no bad odour as well.


Me:

“Oh my god! That stinks so much! Help me!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!”


I could see the camera lowered to the ground, turned my head towards it and reached out with a desperate hand.

Rachel put her heel on the ground and had me centred under her palm of her foot, agonising slowly lowering it on top of me.


Her sole radiated warmth and came in contact with my chest and stomach first, then my legs and at least my head still facing the camera, the thong still cushioning me below.


It was like a warm soft blanket, and she made sure to loosen her foot as good as possible.

Despite the clean apartment she had still some dust pressed into her sole witch scratched me slightly.


“Helfffffff”” squeaked out of my lungs as her meaty sole moldetaround my body. My left hand was pinned beside me and my right hand was also pinned, stretched out under her pad towards the camera.


It was a very strange feeling, It was on the verge of feeling pain but I felt so save under her watch. That was so unnatural. I felt so,..., so home. I wanted to give the sole a lick, a kiss but where the heck does this idea come from? Is there something wrong with me? Am I a pervert?


I felt some slight movement, shifting the little weight she had put on me from side to side but keeping the sole winkled and soft.

As she warped the sole around me I got more space for my head and turned it upright.

I kissed Rachels sole.

I could still feel my right hand pinned so the camera did n´t catch me.

I kissed again.


She lifted her foot off me.


When the foot cleared the line to her face she had a very strange look on her face.

She could have impossibly felt my kisses.

No way.

It must be something else but I could not put my finger on it.

She never had such an expression before.


But that strange look lasted only a blink of an eye.

Her facial expression changed and while the camera was still on me she gave me a thumb up with a raised eyebrow.


I waited for Ivy to change the angle of the cam and returned the thumb with my left hand still low on the ground.


Rachel went on with a smirk:

“Naaah- He will never learn if I squash him now.

Thhhhhongggg

tooooongueeeee.

Understand?

MOUSEBRAIN?

One is in your mouth,

the other one looks good on me.”


She squatted down revealing her whole glory to me, leaving me speechless.


My mouth gaping open like an…. idiot.


Such a shame they are lesbians.


I recognised now for the first time I had a boner.


I was so overwhelmed as they licked me in that donut clip that I didn’t even think about it but now I felt caught.


But there was little time to be embrassed as Rachel grabbed the thong and pulled it up her legs. She did it carefully and I could watch her enormous calves and muscular thighs on the ride up.


Much to late I focussed on my destination and ended up straight against Rachels lips.

I laid there spread eagle as the garment pressed me against this magnificent and powerful goddess. She adjusted the thong repeteadly and Ivy captured every detail of my little body moldet into Rachels privates with the camera.


Then she stood upright and placed her feet close beside each other and straighten out. Her muscular thighs g rinded forcefully against each other, and every muscle in her her powerful bum was pulsing visibly. In front of me I felt a world of its own come to life.


It must have been a spectacular sight, It would have killed me for sure if there wheren´t this delicate triangle where I was nested, she had wide hips and no fat, so pressed against her lips was the savest place at this moment.

As long as she did n´t cross her legs I was perfectly save.


What I couldn’t see was that in the mean time Ivy placed the cam on the table and approached Rachel while swinging her hips.


She placed both her hands on rachels cheeks and guided their lips together.
They both embraced in a very deep and sensiful kiss.

Rachel layed her hands around Ivy's waist, pulled her in and begun swinging her hips more, drawing her partner into a slow dancing motion.

With the lips still locked Ivy´s knee pressed softly between Rachels legs to witch Rachel responded by opening up.

Ivy guided her knee up in between, forcing them further apart while Rachel lowered down a bit until she touched Ivy's thigh with me in her thong.


Letting go of their lips both girls held each other, eyes locked r and started to grind slowly while still swinging side to side.


Until now everything was fine for me but as I felt Ivy´s massive thigh pushing up against the mountain of muscle above me and Rachel grinding down on in the same moment, that crossed my physical limit.

I started to wiggle and tried to push against the all en compressing masses but with 0 result. But still the girls felt me and came back to reason.

They parted and Rachel went instantly for me, getting me out in the air.

With a very troubled look she excused herself a thousand times, Ivy did the same.


I assured her that everything is OK, I understand that the girls just got carried away in that moment.


No harm done and the two grinding against each other onto me while the camera is fading out might be a great finish for this clip.

End Notes:

Took some hints on the fly, very thankfull for the review. Brought some life in the plot. ;)

Chewed up by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags: Insertion and crush

Rachel feels the little hands caressing her feet, pressing alternately into her arches and following the outlines of her ankles.

She is lying on her back in the spacious bed, surrounded by the darkness of the night, dreamingly facing the ceiling.

Her mind is idling along, it feels like her very brain is padded in the comforting sheets.


Her mild dullness is outweighted by the feeling of the tiny hands returning to her left arch, and…... a kiss on the pad of her sole.


The arms diligently come back to work, on her ankles, her inner calves, moving closer and up, trailing her muscles, caressing her sensitive skin.


The touches feel so pleasant, so soft, intimate.


She shifts the weight of her hips from side to side, spreading the knees slightly, more, opening up the space in between her muscular thighs.


In tantalising slowness the little hands move along the new path, teasing her radiating skin, caressing, pushing and probing it all the way up.


She rolls her hips forward, tilting, craving for the touch of the nightly invader.


Finlay she sences his presence close to her womanhood but the hands hold short of her lips. They trace just the outlines, following where she had shaved earlyer, drawing along the lines and wrinkles of her skin, up and down.


A powerful shudder moves through her body, she opens her legs further, inviting the little guest to carry on his adventure.


And so he does, the delicate hands finaly find her sensitive folds, gripping and pressing along the soft surface.


A jolt strikes through her as the skin surrounding her clit is grabbed, involuntary she tilts her hips up again.

The culprit holds on and travels along and with a slight smack he ends up nesting against her most sensitive spot, like he did in the thong.


Little feet and hands go to work on her still closed lips, causing them to start leaking the wetness inside.


The feet pressing in between while the hands grab and hold on, balancing his advances against her now gyrating movements.


Eagerly she rises and spreads her knees apart, opening up and drawing him in.


Her core is tingeing all over, inner muscles loosening up to elicit the foreigner.

She feels the delicate legs pushed inside, she clenched involuntary, grabbing them, drawing the morsel closer.


The nightly predator becomes her pray.

No, he always was.

The fly finds willingly into the venus trap.

Likewise, her powerful body will surround and consume this tasty treat.


She arches her back as he wiggles his hips, grabbing hard for her clit now.

Like the trap she closes her powerful legs and pulls her prize in.

He holds on, the little fingers grabbing at her hood, the pull on the very top of her most delicate spot cause her to spam in delight, once more, contract eagerly and again.


He fights.

She wins.


His hands lose their grip, as his body gets forcefully drawn down, inch by inch.


The movements are still energetic but in the end he becomes utterly submerged.


She is so heated up by now there will be no holding back.

Her kegel-trained muscles tenderising him with now crushing force, squeezing and pressing the joy out of his body.

Her cheeks and thighs press in a perfect rhythm, breaking his form and resistance.


But there is still movement, fighting her, fighting for her, for her orgasm.


She acknowledges his spirit and grinds hard, her core clenching, her thighs squeezing, scissoring.


Her wetness increases tenfold and she cant´s say if its still her lust or if she has already smushed him so far.


Her orgasm is building up and her frequent clenches intensify while the craved sensation begins radiating through her body like growing waves on a beach.


She knows she will milk him dry, she´ll queeze the very essence out of his body.


Finally, she is swept away by the orgasmic multitude, the emotional waves pulsing and crashing down while the little lover deep inside yields.

He breaks and snaps in her violent assault, bursts open, crumbles under the pressure of her lust.


Slowly the incredible feeling fades, and like the waves on the beach consume a trampled sand castle, his remains diminish in the abating pulses of her still clenching vaginal walls.

He is liquefied and washed away, absorbed by her needs.


Supple satisfaction sinks down on her like a thick, warming blanket, replacing the fainting sensations in her core…..


“chris…., Chriiiissss!”


She opens her eyes, sweating and hit by disorientation.

Her call still echoing through the room.

It is yet dark, the sun pronounces its appearance only by dim red light on the horizon.

To her left lies Ivy, propped up on one arm, facing her with a puzzled, worried look.


“Everything OK darling?


Bad dream?”


Weight of the world by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags: Breasts and squashing.

I stepped up on the round pad witch was more than twice as wide as my height.

Curiously I walked forward to the other end until I could see the digits.

13,4 gram, that's all me.


“A bit fat.

You should do more exercsising.”

Rachel announced.

“Next time I´ll take you to the gym”.


I knew the “fat” comment will come along, I knew it since we agreed on this setting.


“Lets put him through, he might break a sweat just on that spot.”

Ivy chimed in and pressed the tara-button on the scale.


As curvy as she was it would been easy to pick on her, but she had it just on the right spots.


And just now one of these perfectly proportionate objects was approaching fast, a boob the size of a flying minivan was swinging my way.


I hurried back to the center of the pad and was determined to take it on like Atlas himself.


But as the mighty boob closed in I recognised that the sheer volume will exceed my personal wingspan by far.


Still I bent down and spread my arms to accept the mother of all loads.


Ivy slowed her movement and guided her nipple just on my left shoulder nudging it slightly into my ear. Bit by bit she increased the weight.


As a fact, it started to stiffen, at least a bit as she leaned down on me.


I thought for a second about nibbling or licking the cheeky nipple but Rachel had the cam straight on me, so the need to outdo a titan took over.


I tried to keep up my world holding pose, but the ballooning mass quickly brought my arms down and bent me further.


I had to put the hands on my knees to make a more capable support.


Rachel:

“Just passed 300 grams, hold it there for a second.”


I still could feel her nipple swell and nudge against my head.

As I just failed to ascend and challenge the gods, the little ballsy devil inside me took over.


I turned my head swiftly and took hasty licks on the wrinkled flesh to my left.


“Haaa!”

escaped Ivy's mouth and she lifted in suprise.


Boldly I pushed my back against the escaping bulk and managed to get my hands up again, doing that famous pose.


“Nice!”

sounded Rachel.

“OK, got that, now drop it.”


The pressure increased, forced me into the previous position and the boob engulfed not only my head and back but rolled down like a curtain around me.


“400”.


Still I was stable but any shift from above would result in me toppling over.


My legs started so get shaky at 500, but I was proud to take the one pound mark.


I had to put up a lot of effort now and instead waiting to collapse violently at 800 I decided to soften my invertible downfall and let it slip at 600, regardless of any possible mocking comments.


“whoopsie- he dropped”

announced Ivy.


“Was at 620, now 586. Should we continue or readjust the test-subject?”

Rachel asked.


I was down on my knees and folded, my calves where pressed into my thighs and these where toppled by my stomach. My hands where on their elbows still supporting my back and the pronounced nipple next to my face.

Her boob spilling around me, nearly sealing me off from the outer world.


Ivy:

“Nope, time for the sweet stuff.

Lets bring it on!”


And with that she lifted.


Rachel:

“I don’t think that was his limit, he can take more.”

“C´mon sissy, MOVE IT!”


As carying as she was in our daily interactions I had to adjust to her harsh tone when the camera was rolling.


I got on my feet as energetic as possible and jumped off the pad.


Mean while Rachel took the cheesecake from nearby and pushed it carefully off the plate straight onto the pad.

She pressed the tara-button and we could use the whole 5kg-range of the scale again.


The cake, it was a masterpiece of bakery, the bottom layer was brown spongy dough covered with a supple layer white cheese.

An on top there was the icing, shiny and sweet.


It was custom made for us and fitted perfectly on the pad.


I reconquered the device and swung onto the cake like a heavy weight wrestler would appear on the planks.


The Icing was sicky but held up reasonably to my steps.

In the middle I took a broad stand and flung imposing punches like a boxing champion in the direction of my opponent.


Rachel could not suppress a giggle and Ivy accepted my challenge immediately.


Her boob swung my direction and with expert timing I dodged the incoming mammary, only to be smacked by the second one in its pursuit.


I nearly lost my stand, only thanks for the sticky icing my right foot was kept down long enough to counter the imbalance.

Unfazed by this adversity I saw the mighty boob swing back straight for me, this time higher.

Without hesitation I went for the pronounced nipple.


I punched it in rapid succession as it swung and circled around me.


The nipple surrounding wrinkles constricted further and my target grew considerably.


Witch each punch it hardened and stiffened more, opposing my assaults.


“Hmmmmmmm!!!!”,

like by a cinema-soundsystem on full volume I was engulfed by Ivy's purr with unexpected might.

This distraction sealed my faith, the nipple hit my face and I finally fell backwards into the icing.


In an unfair finishing move the nipple came down on me repeatingly, stomping and punching me into the ground.

It trampled all over my defenceless body, firmly incorporating me into the icing.


It gave me a pause, but not before I was plastered spread eagle on top of the cake.


“We still got 13 grams, press tara again”

said Rachel.


Ivy:

“I´m putting it down now, what do you think, can he take 2k?


And with that the hard nipple set exactly on my crotch and pressed down.


The soft flesh of her boob followed and sealed me instantly.


I tried to wiggle and push up, at least with my pelvis but there was nothing I could do to stop her.


As her mass compressed on top of me I could feel her heartbeat in a steady and slow rhythm. The softness of her tit kept me from harm but molded me deeply into the cake below.

I could feel how the cheese was giving way and drifting apart, drawing my arms and legs along.

I was sealed from any oxygen, but as my lung was compressed like the rest of my body it did not matter.

Her soft flesh pressed into every part, into my eye socket, against my jaw, through my mouth, against my nose.


My vision turned brighter by the second.

Light. Bright endless light.

There was no pain, only calm.

I was flying away, departing on the journey to the undiscovered country no one returns.

Lightness and joy filled my soul as I seemed to escape my mortal coil….

That gave me pause.


Suddenly I drew a breath.

And one more, and again.


Sweetness filled my mouth.


My body was covered in Caresses, feet, legs, butt, back, arms and hands, neck and head.

A tongue was working diligently on my form, brushing, fondling and kissing me all over.


I was still plastered on the boob but Ivy had stood up.

Rachel must be working so hard to free me from my predicament.


I could hear Giggles and moans surrounding me.


After a while my body peeled off the mighty orb and was caught by Rachel's tongue and mouth.


Licking, slurping and sucking she worked on me before lowering me down besides the scale.


As I rubbed my eyes I could see these giantesses above me eagerly merging their lips.


They have no idea….


This looks like it would become a hell of a night for them both, but after my peril I will not crave for participation.


I did earn my quiescence tonight.


Quality control by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags: Boobs and squashing, a bit mouthplay at the end.

just a recap of the previous chapter.

I didn't tell.


Don´t wanted them worried.


No need to upset or to arise any guilt on their hearts.


On the next morning they both where so cheerful, so deeply relaxed, happy, I could´t do it.


And, I wouldn't be a man if I couldn't take on a single tit,

right?



After editing Ivy presented our newest masterpiece, and for me it was always intriguing seeing us from that other perspective.


As we watch it on her workspace the girls usually hoisted me up for a better angle.


Mostly I sat on Ivy´s shoulder and enjoyed her silky hair spill all over me.

It is like a waterfall, partly covering me in its warming embrace.


But for a change Rachel offered me her hand to hop on.

And instead for her shoulder she guided me in front of her chest, presenting her respectable rack.

Her boobs where notclose to Ivy´s magnitude, but both tits still bulged supple and nicely inside her sports bra, a pleasing sight.

And, like the rest of her body they stood firm and strong.

To my astonishment Rachel pulled at the top of her bra and opened up a space inside.

Seeing my hesitation she gave me a wink and I climbed over, settled in.


I had my chest and hands on the rim of the garment and when she removed her fingers I was pressed against the top of her left boob with her nipple just at the tip of my feet.


I was grateful she released that fabric slowly.

If not it could have smacked me on that tit like you swat a fly on the wall.


It was a tight fit, but even if you where gay you would not complain.



The beginning of the clip was great and Ivy made me really look like challenging Atlas, at least for a couple of slow-motioned seconds.


Rachel did a great job with the camera, my pose and... the invertible collapse.


My energetic jump on the icing was heroic in nature and the moment when the tit did the quietus on me, that looked breathtaking.



While watching the scenes I noticed Rachel´s skin wrinkling down at my feet.

But before I could think of that there was a knock on the door.

Rachel paused the clip and Ivy went for it.



“Say, how do you get guys to bust a nut?…..


“Sorry, WHAT?!”

I replied to Rachel.


Rachel:

“OK, sounds silly, but just tell me.”


That question hit me by surprise.


Me:

“Depends on the guy…. I guess.

There is the mechanical sensation and with enough effort you might get nearly every guy off, by stimulating him there.

But for a real good one you need to fuck his brain”


Rachel:

“I guess that's what we just doing here, eh?”


Me:

“Jup, at least we should.

Boobguys will be happy soon”


Rachel:

“So, for a simple guy, you just rub him raw there?”


Me:

“NO.

Not me.

I don´t get guys off.”



Rachel:

“I´d say you do.

They watch you and wank like hell, at least our sales would suggest so.”


Me:

“No, they watch YOU both dominating me, playing around, squashing and squeezing and trampling me all over and they imagine themselves being me under your foot, grinding down or Ivy´s ass.”


Damn, that was her nipple hardening down there.


Rachel:

“OK, point for you.

But still no answer, how do I get a guy off?”


Me:

“Hmmm.

Throw a tit in his face?”


Rachel lifted both her arms like on a parallel bar and pushed them slowly together, flexing her mighty muscles, inhaling and pressing her chest outwards, compressing her rack with me in that process.


Me:

“Pffffrrrrrr…fff.. oookhhhheeeeehhh!”


She softened up.


Me, taking a deep breath:

Okay, okay.

There are a lot of men who just think of, well, in-out-in-out, like… bad porn.

And a lot of men like to dominate, especially little girls.

Look in any porn site how many teen- entries you will find.

And astonishingly lots of girls like being dominated….. “


“Some girls like to dominate as well, you know.”

Interrupted Rachel with a smirk.

I felt her muscles flex slightly again.

“And, I doubt that our customers are abusive men who get off on harming little girls.”


Me:

“Yea…. Sure.

Sorry, got of track there.”


Rachel:

“Do you like to dominate little girls, smack their asses hard?”


Me:

“Hell no!”


Rachel:

“Just checking.

So what gets you... a decent guys turned on?”


Me:

“You want an easy answer for such a complicated thing.

Its like witch nail colour do girls like most.

Every girl has different taste.

There are men getting off on domination games, footplay, snu-snu stuff, some crave to be squeezed or even consumed and crushed in the act.

You see what they ask us to do.


Rachel:

“I did ask you, not them.

Just forget it.”


Before I could comprehend or reply Ivy returned with a box and a beaming smile on her face.


Rachel:

“Is it?”


Ivy:

“Yes!

Cant wait!”


And she ripped the box open only to find two more packages inside.


“Remote controlled bullet egg vibrator”, two of them.


On one hand I was curious like hell, on the other hand I felt uneasy, like I did not belong here in that moment.


They unpacked them and inserted the batteries. Two elliptically spheres, silver surface and a sling attached to one end.

And two identical remotes.


Ivy:

“Ready? Lets check.”


With that comment she pushed the lever on one remote.


Both spheres sprung to life and started buzzing like bees. They jumped and wiggled on the surface of the table.

As Ivy increased the pressure on the lever the buzzing went up to wasps, bumblebees and the highest setting was worth a swarm of killer hornets attacking and shaking everything that came in touch with the silvery sphere.


The girls giggled and squealed like 5 year old kids.

How could such a silly device cause so much excitement to a grown woman?

But I was so wise to keep my lips shut and let them have their moment.



After the excitement settled we resumed with the clip.


I layed embedded in the icing and Ivy´s nipple just finished stomping me flat.

It settled onto my middle and pushed down with the whole boob following.


At first the flesh rolled smoothly along the surface, but as the pressure mounted cracks appeared in the icing.


The bottom of the cake still supported the whole weight but the cheesy layer parted on the edges and whole chunks where pushed outside as the cheese in the middle seeked to escape the pressure.


The mighty orb still compressed down and incredible amounts of cheese squalled out from under it.

I could not believe that I was still lying down there.

Impossible to survive.

Even superman had to be flat like a pancake under that boob.

If I where not so focussed on watching me being crushed flat there I would have felt the nipple at my feet again, rising eagerly to the demise on the screen and Rachel´s hand softly brushing over her right breast the same time.


As Ivy was finished flattening me under that boob and lifted, the cheese was squeezed out completely.

I was therefore unified with that thin layer of icing, plastered all over her supple orb.


If one likes to see huge masses crush little men, compress them, bludge and balloon over them, smush everything under and squeeze the living cheese out of that cake, that was their show.


And Rachel´s tongue-acrobatics on that boob and me where fantastic.

How she got me limb by limb, using that long tongue of hers to worm below, besides and under the sticky layers, licking and nibbling on my form to get me back to the living.


How her mouth connected with that white surface, sucked and drew, undid all that flattening and getting me back from plastered paper thin to our world.


Her mouth undulated so hard, she could have sucked my very soul back- right out of hell.


Next time I have to remember to get plastered with my back onto that boob and have my front side exposed for this treatment.


And she was asking me how to get a guy of…..



Beetlejuice by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags: feet and crush. X-rated, if you identify as a bug.

“Chris?”

Rachel asks.


Ivy raises her head and waits for response witch doesn’t come.


Rachel scans the floor and turns to Ivy:

“It became somehow intense, don´t ya think?”


Ivy, with a slight sigh:

“Yeah, kinda.

Not sure that boobcrush didn’t cross the line”.


Rachel:

“And me grinding down on him on your thigh?”


Ivy:

“Naah, far from his limit”.


Rachel:

“and yours?”


Ivy:

“Oh,-

aaaahhh,

no-….,

yes.

Far from it.”


Rachel:

“So me grinding down on a guy is OK for you?!”


Ivy:

“No, not!

He is cute as a button, but I would never think of any kind of rival or competitor.

He just can´t fill that out.”


Rachel:

“Someone else could?!”


Ivy:

“Stop it!”


Rachel:

“Hmm.

So you see him like a pet?

A cat?”


Ivy:

“Make it rather a hamster or a mouse,

aaand no.

He is much more than that.

But whatever you think no match for you.

Are you worried?

Should I take some distance?”


Rachel:

“No, its OK.

…...

Sooo….

me doing stuff with him..?”


Ivy,:

“Darling, whatever happens, I love you more than everything in the world.

Just don´t mess to much.

He has feelings like we all and since that accident…”


Rachel pulls Ivy closer for a kiss,

“I love you so much.”

And settles her head on Ivy´s shoulder, hugging her.


Some while later Rachel calls again:


“CHRIIIIIIISSSSS!

DINNER READYYY!”


________________________

________________________



Ivy went to check her mails and I walked down my ramp, well fed, with similar intentions.


I have to say the girls take great care of me and most of their routines where adjusted to increase my comfort and well-being.

The girls kept an assuring distance from the walls while walking and always checked the ground when they crossed a door.


There where ramps set up for me for the kitchen table, in the dining room, up on the workspaces, bathroom and toilet.


I could walk right beside the walls without any fear and only had to check when crossing a hallway, just like on a street.


Rachel was going barefoot anyway, Ivy got rid of her mules and when she had cold feet she used her fluffy unicorn slippers.


That was kinda funny, when standing in front of her I could pet her pet-unicorns and one time I even was so bold that I climbed up and rode it along a few steps.


It hit me, that would make a great addition to our clips and so I turned on the spot to talk with Ivy,- naah- I was asking Rachel first.


I entered the room and I saw her cleaning up the kitchen table.


As she did so she seemed to noticed something under it, down in its shadow.


It was a black, fat beetle, crawling along.


Usually if the girls found such a creature they would call me and my job would be to drag it out in the room- if it was save to do so.


From there on they would use a sheet of paper to set it free, out in the fields.


So waiting for her call I stood like a hero in the middle of the doorway, ready for action.


But instead of reaching for the man in the house Rachel used her bare foot to push it into the open.


The creature tried to oppose her and get away, but was easily overpowered by her toes.


Never the less it renewed its efforts on the vast kitchen floor as Rachel removed her foot to take a closer look.


It was a bit lengthy, about an inch with pronounced, segmented antennas on top.

Its six legs paddling in a frenzy to get away.


To my astonishment, as she did in a previous clip, she placed her sole on top of the bug, centring it under the palm of her left foot.


The Beetle was still respectable in size but far smaller than me.


As she set her sole on top, she slowly pressed down, immobilising it.


Only the legs where visible from my perspective, moving in a futile effort to get free until the still giving sole engulfed them as well and settled on the floor.


Like with me she had softened up around it without putting any real pressure down.


A smile crept around her lips, and I can´t say if she really said it out loud, but I know she was thinking: “Try harder, I love when you squirm”.


As she held this pose, I swear, I could see the top of her foot bulge slightly as the Bug put all its effort into pushing up against the oppressing flesh.


While straightening her posture she inhaled, moved her hands towards her inner thighs, softly caressing them in an upward movement and from there following the contour of her hips.


-CRACK-


The sound of the breaking exoskeleton echoed in my mind, through it must have been vastly muffed by the foot above.


She had her eyes closed and her weight shifted slowly, bit by bit onto her victim while her arms continued moving upwards, emphasizing her athletic outline.


As she did so her sole spread slightly under the mounting force, accompanied by further cracking and popping from below.


She stretched with still closed eyes, mildly smiling, to a completely upright position, arms and hands high in the air like a ballerina.

Her full lips parted slightly, her smile crept wider while she begun to exhale.


By pushing up on her right foot, her magnificent body shifted onto the squashed bug, stepping forward, riding it down by her sheer existence.

The beetle was pressed flat and its innards squirted out in erupting gushes.

The juices dispersed under her pad and between her toes.


Within this fluid motion she gracefully let her arms fall open and spread horizontally to her sides while her right foot settled in front and started to take over her weight.


I was speechless and without even noticing it before I suddenly realised I had a raging boner in my pants AGAIN.


Overwhelmed by this scene and not wanting to be caught I moved swiftly aside into the shadow of the door frame, hiding from view.


Just moments later she passed me, planting her foot right where I had stood before.


Silently the pad mad contact with the floor and spread under her weight.

She did not even relax to settle on the heel but pushed off to her next powerful stride, flexing her calf impressively.


When the sole lifted, it peeled away fast, accompanied by a wet, smootch-like sound.

For a second I could see the crushed remains of the bug still plastered to her skin.

It was so flat, if I did not know better I would have guessed she had a weird tattoo down there.


On the floor light was reflected by the thin film of moisture, dispersed by her pad.

The contour of her sole was outlined by the faint remains of a life, just where I had stood seconds before.

Death by beetlejuice, a goddess´s hand.

‘tis a consummation devoutly to be wished?


“I´M GOING FOR A JOG!”

She announced and stepped into her sneakers without socks nor hesitation.


As she closed the door I was left flustered.


I sank down in my spot, uncertain what was more unsettling.

Was it her act of utter dominance,

the joy she had, snuffing out that creature?


Or, me?

End Notes:



“Chris?”

Rachel asks.


Me:

“jup?”


Rachel:

“You see this star there, the bright one?”


Me:

“I see lots of em.”


We where sitting on the balcony and watching the nightly sky.

Something happened with the power lines, the whole town is dark.

Some minor fault, they will have it fixed soon, but as everything was dark or lit by candles you could see so much stars.


Rachel:

“Upper left corner of the orion-constellation, bright orange”


Me:

“Orion..., orions, where the pirates are?”


Rachel:

“Shut up Boimler.

Up there, you see it?”


Me:

“Mmmm.

Yes.

Brighter then most of them.”


Rachel:

“Its called Betelgeuse. You know where that comes from?”


Me:

“I guess someone bright came up with that.

Bright star, bright mind, sounds legit?

Speaking of, did Ivy find her emergency kit jet?”


Rachel:

“The name comes originally from arabic, and means >hand of the central one<, but some say >hand of the goddess<, witch I like more.”


Me:

“Ah.”


Rachel:

“Its huge.

More than 700 times the diameter of our sun.”


Me:

“Like you and me.

Big and small.

You learn that in your gym?”


Rachel:

“Nope, later.

When I’m done tormenting all the fatties there I go for the bright ones.

You know how Betelgeuse sounds when you squabble it up a bit?”


Me:

“Hm?”


Rachel:

“Beetlejuice.”



Hard Core by markmueller
Author's Notes:

Tags: Insertion and crush.

X-rated.

I am standing on shaky legs, barely able to maintain my balance, the shockwaves of Rachel’s impact still rocking the bed.


In front of me Ivy, likewise to my left and my right.


I´m facing her privates head on, framed by her legs, forming a canyon impossible to climb.


Her ass spreading out modestly under the weight of her hips while concurrently depressing the mattress below.


Her thighs lying supple on the surface, each one pushed slightly apart where its mass met the supporting sheets.


She is taken good care of, not a single hair visible around her puffy lips.


Her skin smooth and soft, surly a delight to run one hands along.



Rachel yet seems to have reservations and chooses to hide behind the camera again.

She has kept her thong on, the one I´m so familiar with.


I can´t blame her, regarding my own taste I would likewise refuse closeness with a gender I do not feel attracted to.


As it happens that I´m a guy and like girls, so for me, I can enjoy interactions for these clips.


Rachel being a lesbian and as I understand therefore fundamentally established on girls, seems not able to mirror my fondness.


Thinking back to the thong-scene, I was astonished that she had even come to this grade of dissoluteness.


On the contrary, Ivy is so permissive regarding our involvements that it puzzles me moreover.


But who am I to judge.


Reflecting this particular situation I find myself here and now, this seemes surreal.

How did I end up trapped in such an intimate affair?



After my accident I was brought here and both girls took me in, so touching and warm as I was taken care of.


Likewise, participating in these clips and boosting their income was only fair to do.


At least that was what I thought before.


I am no sissy, but just now seeing the upcoming challenge so close at hand let me doubt my previous assessment.


Aaaaand, maybe I have been to cheeky.



“No tiny can survive giantess couple sex.”



That statement ignited the original dissension.


I agreed that being crushed by the lovers might was reasonable if the tiny happened to be in the centre of affection.


But by contrast, how could that possibly happen while being involved with two so soft-hearted girls caressing, kissing and doing all their girlie-stuff?


Yes, falling victim to an eager boob crossed my mind... later on.


Ending below a fervent shaking ass, being dispersed under its pulsing cheek like a donut… was…as I think now... possible as well.


To stand your ground for your precedence at the dinner table is important.

But from my actual perspective I am hesitant, not sure if that is always wise.



I am bumped out of my mental ascensions and as I turn for the rude inciter I freeze.


An enormous pinkish rod is buffeting into me again, Its girth so massive it hits me in the chin, chest and crotch all at once.


And to make matters worse Rachel has not only a firm grip at the shaft but the camera is strapped at her end on top of it.


I am staring at this staff like a rabbit down a tank barrel.


After all I had stated previously she will not go easy on me.


With a devilish smile she nudges and pushes me along until my back hits Ivy.


I can feel her soft skin parting and engulfing me as Rachel keeps pushing.

I try to squirm up as this was the only way out but I´m still bent around the tip and pressed on top.

Against the mounting pressure I´m forced between her asscheeks, just below her pussy.


Ivy responds to the touch, tilting her pelvis slightly and pressing my upper body and head firmly against the spongy surface.


Seconds later the Rod reverses its direction and starts slipping out from below. As its bulk retracts Ivy´s cheeks reoccupy the space and closed around me.


I end up with my feet stuck just shy of Ivy´s butthole, my head emerging below her snatch.


The pinkish beast sets back only a couple of inches (feet from my perspective) and while the camera is still on me Rachel's face moves further up.


I see her boobs high above me as her kisses rain down on Ivy´s navel, and her nipples harden.


A slight shudder travels along Ivy´s body.

I never thought I will feel this, goosebumps forming all over the skin surrounding me.

That´s like thousand hands from every side holding down and adjusting their grip pleasant and simultaniously.


Rachel nibbles and caresses with her lips along Ivy´s tummy, down south until she is atop of her snatch.


I would go for that clit instantly, but Rachel knows better.

She works her way besides the delicate folds and Ivy moans deeply, rising her knees and spreading up.


The pressure on me lessens but I´m still not strong enough to overcome the grip of her lower asscheeks.


As her tongue comes into action I watch in awe how it teases and plays along the full lips, licking and probing the delicate skin.


Ivy´s hand appears from above and start circling along her itching snatch, spreading more while tilting her pelvis up.


That motion set me free, but the relief is short.

Rachel instantly goes for me with her lips and hoists me up.

Seconds later I flop down squarely Ivy's box.

Without any hesitation Rachel's tongue follows and starts working on us both. My legs are like engulfed in quicksand and sinking down while her tongue presses my upper body in between the opening folds. I´m covered in Ivy´s juices witch lessens any friction but accelerate my decent.


Unbeknownst to me there is one more surprise hidden.

Rachel's thong nests one of the vibrating bullet eggs, and suddenly she arises, straddles Ivy´s pelvis.


This time she aims for the clit and brings the sphere dead centre on the sensitive knob.


Ivy's legs are pushed down and close by this aggressive motion and my lower half is swallowed by the plushy lips, warping round me.


As she shifts and grinds on top I´m kneaded by the bulk bearing down.

I can sense the cavity down below my feet, waiting for me to enter.


As the vibrating egg starts humming, the grinding and pushing around me intensifies.

I have a hard time drawing air as Rachel's thong presses repeatingly down to stimulate both girls with that purring thing.


This sea of motion, the moans travelled through my fleshy prison, one could only guess their lips locked and serious kissing going on up there.


Silly me- I think.

If Rachel would start scissoring Ivy, I’d be grounded to dust for sure.


No matter how soft and fluffy Ivy´s lips are, Rachel’s muscular cunt would come down like a ram, crushing me into Ivy, breaking bones, popping flesh and using me up for their carnal needs.


Maybe instead of mocking them I should have confabulated about how many different ways there are for a little man to perish in a sexual encounter with two lesbians, and therefore how to avoid it.


Another mighty push squeezes all my thoughts out of my mind and the air from lungs.



As I regain awareness of my surroundings I´m still half embedded in Ivy´s snatch but Rachel has risen away.


Over head the second bullet vibrator is held to Ivy’s clit and Rachel has the shank pressing below my knees into the lips.


The zizzing sound rises aggressively but much more troubling is Rachel’s expression as she pushes the shaft through the lips onto my lower legs.


I can´t say if she or Ivy has control over the spheres on their clits but Rachel's eyes are purely focussed on me while she rails me into Ivy´s depths.


I can see her excitement, the twitching wrinkles at the corners of her mouth as she thrives on my demise.


I´m pushed down, up to me pelvis.

The contractions of Ivy´s pussy are pressing my legs forcefully into the rod, massaging them into the rubbery surface.


I´m worming, squirming and wiggling but likewise I could try to stop a train, dragging me along.


With each convulsion the shaft pulses up against Rachel's hand and I can see her muscles flex slightly to counter the force as my lower body creaks under the pressure.


Every broken resistance fuels her lust as she keeps the slow pace of insertion.


My chest passes the threshold of the lips the humming and jiggling of the spheres also changes its rythm and ramps up.


She is blooming, rocked and delightfully shaken by the toy while pressing me inside, subjecting me to the constricting vaginal walls, seeing me grinded forcefully against the rod.


Her left eyelid trembling occasionally, her mouth opening slightly and her breaths getting laboured and hard.


She´s fuckin her brain watching me being crushed in her lovers cunt.


Both must be close now, my arms are pushed upward as my head sinks into the lips.

Ivy´s contractions come harder by the second, powerfully compressing my lungs, cracking my chest.

My eyes widen as I feel my body fail and crumble under Ivy´s might.

Rachel bits her lip so hard, a drop of blood emerges below her teeth as the humming spheres buzz off in overdrive.

I wonder if she can sense the delicated pops and snaps of my bones through her fingers as she presses the shaft along.

She lays her head down onto Ivy´s shaking pelvis, inches beside the pole, her eyes still on my disappearing head.


A gurgling scream escapes my mouth, drowned out by my own juices.


The last ting I see as I go is her face twisted in orgasmic distortion, her hand griping the rod hard as I´m obliterated, smushed by Ivy's contractions.


The vagina clamps down in a series of hard spasms, ignoring my diminishing presence, breaking me into the surface of the shaft, splintering and cracking every limb and bone.


Anything I have left is squeezed out of my body, dispersed along the rod and mixed with Ivy´s juices.



My last thought……



hope you had a good one.

End Notes:

Was not sure to continue and so it found this end for now.

If you are interested in this story to go on you can voice it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13870