Lola's tiny by gts_anna
Summary:

Lola is a true goddess, she always has been. Now she likes to share her methods with others by renting her tinies out and giving other women the opportunity to learn from her. You have ended up in her collection and live or die at her command.

(My favourite chapter I've ever written now live!!)

 

Part of the Drop-Off's series


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7725 Read: 16494 Published: December 27 2023 Updated: April 11 2024

1. Goddess Lola by gts_anna

2. The first client: Lindsay by gts_anna

3. The second client: Hatty by gts_anna

4. Break by gts_anna

Goddess Lola by gts_anna

Grade 5, you were relieved when you saw the words come up in your drop-off box. You were found by a girl of maybe 15 years old. You worried she would simply keep you, she looked quite rough and the thought of her owning you chilled you, but no, clearly satisfied with the tiny she was sucking on already you were tossed into a box on her way home from school. You were not sent for "training" however, when you arrived at the processing centre you were separated and put in a special box almost immediately. You were sent away the next day and delivered that afternoon to a woman with an intoxicating English accent.


You heard her pick up your parcel at a shop and ask if she can just leave the packaging with them. Then you heard ripping and soon saw the face of your new owner, she was gorgeous. She pulled you from your box and began walking, eventually ending up on a train. She first set you down on a seat, you looked across and saw a family of tinies cowering in the middle of the seat across from you. The woman quickly ended them as she dropped her perfect ass onto them with no restraint. "I'm Lola, you'll call me Goddess Lola. You're joining my collection, you are part of my business now" she said with a smirk as she wiggled her ass, clearly very aware of the tinies struggles beneath her.




You were confused, what did Lola...Goddess Lola mean? She clearly saw your confusion and decided to answer, first holding her feet up showing you the carnage on the bottom of her shoes. "I rent my tinies out to women who want to get better at being...well...like me, i'm only 22 but i've just always been a natural" she smiled, making sure you took in the countless dead tinies buried in layers of mud and grime on her shoe soles. "You'll do well to behave for them as if they are me, or you can join the others on a pair of my shoes. Some of the survivors on this pair have been stuck in there hmm...must be almost 6 years now. I think the longest one survived was 8 but then i drowned him in a puddle." Her face was no longer gorgeous, you saw her true self now. Behind the pretty smile and seductive eyes was a true goddess, and you belonged to her now. You then did the maths in your head...some of the tinies trapped in her treads had been there since she was 16. She then stood up, you saw the crippled bodies of the tinies she had been sitting on. She looked down then said "ooh, a survivor, or a snack" before picking up the twitching body of one of the children, maybe 12 at most, and tossed it into her mouth before sweeping the other 4 tinies off the seat onto the floor. She swallowed it whole before picking you up and slipping you into her tight pocket, pressed against her powerful thigh as she got off the train.


She walked for a while, every step suffocating you as her pocket stretched tight with her thigh. Finally she was home but instead of taking you from her pocket she simply removed her trousers. You heard her thumping about for a while outside then felt her fingers slither into the pocket. She pinched you out, revealing that she was now wearing green lingerie, your heart was racing. She sauntered over to a brown blanket and dropped you onto it before sitting. "Before i send you off to your first, i'm going to show you what you get when you stay here with me" she put her bare feet next to you, her undeniable beauty turning you on, even through your fear.




"Kiss my foot" she demanded. You knew you were in a position of absolute submission so walked towards her immense foot. As you got your face close you were assaulted by the smell, she hadn't showered and clearly had been out all day. It burned your nose and throat and made you pause for just long enough to justify Lola to speak. "Kiss...my...foot" she repeated, letting each word linger on her tongue. You steadied yourself then pressed your lips onto her greasy skin, as you pulled away it left a film of sweat across them. The taste acrid, bitter, you gagged as it hit your tongue. "Good, but you can do better don't you think? It was my birthday last month, give me a gift" she grinned, even at 22 she was more dominant than any giantess you'd ever heard a story of. You once again pressed your lips against the young Goddess' sole, at that moment she pushed her foot forwards, trapping you under its weight. "Well? I'm...waiting" she demanded again, you decided things could only get worse if you didn't do something, so you began licking her sole, gagging immediately but forcing yourself to continue. Your tongue burned and you could barely breathe as your throat closed up but Goddess Lola was being satisfied.


She kept you there for over an hour, swapping feet half way through, refreshing the horrifying taste and smell. As she was finally happy her foot lifted and you saw she had been touching herself, a massive damp patch on her panties. "Right...time to get you sent off" she said while panting slightly.l, back to the cold goddess persona she had on the train. She put you in a tight box and sealed you in, filing you into a shipment pouch with a letter and a random card she pulled from a big stack on her desk. You saw her pull up the file or description of who she was sending you to on her laptop: Lindsay, 34 years old. With the shipping label printed off she sealed you in, adding you to the pile of other packages being sent to women ranging from 18 to 60 years old, all over the country.


Early the next morning your package was picked up by the courier and by mid afternoon you were waiting in a parcel pickup box at a service station. You heard the door pop open and your package was roughly grabbed out. You heard a car door close and the engine start before ripping from above delivered light to your prison. You were pulled out first, being revealed to the woman you had been sent to, an unimpressed looking blonde staring at you. "Yeah, you'll do. Hope i get to kill this one too" she spoke at you before dropping you into her car's cupholder and getting the letter and card out, reading them to herself before looking down at you. "You're mine for the week, i'm Lindsay but you're going to call me Mistress or...you know" she said with absolute confidence, shaking the little card Lola selected, clearly expecting you to know what she meant. She put the packaging on the passenger seat and began driving home to start her week with you.



End Notes:

Let me know what you think so far!

what age range would you like to see most?

The first client: Lindsay by gts_anna

Lindsay pulled into her driveway and grabbed the letter from Lola before pinching your neck and lifting you out of her cup holder. She carried you into her home and immediately went upstairs to her bedroom where she dropped you onto the bed. She then sat, making sure her ass landed just behind you, catching you between her legs as she began reading the letter. "...and show this tiny why it should fear you. I know you have a thing for mouth play and..." Lindsay rode aloud for a few segments of the letter, her legs slowly closing together. As the gap between her thighs constricted you were forced under one leg, Lindsay was now half sitting on you as she read. "...remember, your card will tell you if you're meant to kill it, but if you do it by accident you can just pay to replace it. Have fun and enjoy your week with..." she finished before slightly opening her legs again, just enough to let you breathe.




"I killed my last tiny she sent me, let's see if i het to do the same to you" she said with glee before she flipped open a flap on the extra card Lola slipped into your package. Her face remained emotionless as she read it, then she put the card to the side and pulled you from beneath her thigh. "You don't get to know, so expect me to kill you. I might do it even if i'm not meant to" she winked at you before spinning and laying back in her bed. "Mhh, first a warm up" Lindsay said as she rubbed her breast beneath you. The sight distracted you from then fact she was bringing you up to her mouth, the smell of stale breath being the first hint of what she was doing. You looked up and got a face full of tongue, her thick saliva forcing its way into your mouth and nose, burning your eyes as she licked you. She didn't stop at licking, you felt her fingers release you as her tongue retreated, carrying you into the boiling heat of her mouth.


She began sucking on you, your ears felt like they were going to implode with each movement. Her saliva was now coating every inch of you, it was sticky and tasted of death. Lindsay's breathing got heavier as she began pleasuring herself, eventually building to a full moan before the pain started. Your hand was caught between her molars as she clenched her teeth in ecstasy. The bones rearranged but the hand remained attached. You screamed but it was surely drowned out by her deafening moans as she continued. You lost track of time as Lindsay just never let up, she was formidable as she kept moaning and sucking. Finally the torture seemed to end, the moaning stopped, replaced with heavy breathing, you were drenched.


Her tongue violently shot out of her mouth, carrying you into the chilling cold of the open air. You saw her fingers land on it and begin moving towards you. As they hit you your mouth was once again assaulted with fluids, this time bitter and distinctly salty. She was cleaning her fingers with her tongue, lapping up her pussy juices hungrily. You were stuck to her finger as she closed her mouth and swallowed with a satisfied gulp. "Mmh, you are fucking delicious" she said breathily before bringing her hand down her now mostly nude body. You were hovered over her pubic hair before being plunged deep between her legs. The same taste as was on her fingers hit you like a truck this time, you were in an oven and Lindsay was about to close the door. Her fingers pushed you deep between her labia and into her Pussy, then they left you alone within her. You felt gravity shift as the mid 30's woman sat up, leaving you to her body's whim.


You could hear vague nooses from the furnace you were imprisoned within, the sound of the shower, the noises of her body. You knew she went for a drive at one point. She eventually took you out of her pussy in what looked like a changing room. She was smiling at you but got serious suddenly. "Shoe or bra" was all she said. You picked bra, unsure what she was even asking. She then began getting changed into gym clothing, trapping you on a bench beneath her with a tampon from her bag. When she was dressed she lifted it and dropped it back in the bag before picking you up. "Don't distract me or you'll learn my interpretation of one of Lola's punishments" she snapped as she slid you into her side boob and deep in her bra, a small film of sweat already coating you. Not wanting to find out what she meant buy that you stayed as still as possible, the constant bouncing and jostling of her breasts making it almost impossible.




She worked out for a couple hours, you were forced to fed sweat as she ran, lifted, and rowed. Finally she went back to the changing room and took you out of her bra, her face cruel but not angry. "Shame you're so obedient, there was a guy in the cafe making a tiny protein drink, if you had been distracting i'd have let him add you to it." She got changed then without remorse stuffed you into her bag with her sweat soaked clothing before leaving the gym.


The next 6 days went by much the same, when she was at her office you obeyed her commands to stay quiet and be there to suck on when she wanted, which was most of the time. At night she would pleasure herself using you. One night she forced you to watch as she ate dinner, macaroni cheese with fresh tinies sprinkled into the sauce. Finally it was time to be sent back though, Lindsay sucked on you as she prepared the package, then just before sealing it she gathered her boiling saliva around you and spat you into the bag. You were soon back in Lola's home, but you wouldn't be staying for long. As Lola opened your parcel she didn't say a word before simply dunking you in a cleaning bucket and repacking you, you caught a glimpse of the screen of her laptop, your next mission from Lola was a woman named Hatty, she was 19. This profile had a picture attached too. Lola wrote the address then said "good luck, i don't get many tinies back from Hatty, she's so like me at that age" before sealing you in.



End Notes:

Leave a review!

The second client: Hatty by gts_anna

You were startled awake as your package was violently ripped open and you were dumped out onto a vast bed. Staring down at you hungrily was the 19 year old you were now stuck with, Hatty. She pinned you down with a very damp socked foot as she read Lola's letter out loud with glee. "Dear Hatty, thats me!" She started, stopping for a second to make sure you understood. "Try to give me this one back alive, and with all of its limbs. You need to work on being too dominant" she scoffed a bit, squeezing you with her foot. "It was only a few, jeez" she rolled her eyes then folded the letter. Hatty leaned forwards and pulled you from beneath her foot and inspected you, she was intimidating just looking at her. It was going to be a long week, if you survived.




You looked up at her with wide eyes. "Hmm, you look new. OH MY GOD am i your first!" She exploded in joy, she was excited at the idea of getting to break you in. "Thats so funny! Oh i'm going to show you so much!" She was so excited you very quickly decided not to tell her she was not your first owner. "I'm kinda hungry so i'll start with showing you what i might do if you're bad. Sound good? Good!" She didn't give you a chance to respond before Hatty had hopped off her bed and walked to the kitchen, passing who you assumed was an older sister on the way. She held you tightly, swinging you at her hip as she walked. 


She walked into the kitchen and got a bowl, setting it on the table and dropping you into it. Then she got a bag out of a cupboard, candy tinies, living tinies coated up to their neck in gummy candy. She dumped some of the bag out into the bowl with you, the shouts of the oxygen deprived tinies weak and pathetic. "I love these things, they can't even run!" Hatty said as she licked the one right next to you up and immediately tossed it into her mouth, only chewing twice before swallowing. "So, i think i'm going to start with you worshipping me, make sure you know to obey me first ya know" another tiny lifted and pushed onto her tongue, this one getting chewed more thoroughly as Hatty continued. "Then maybe you'll do some jobs, my boots need cleaned and...well we'll get there" she swallowed the tiny and picked another up, biting this one in half and loudly slurping the gummy candy off of the head end pinched between her fingers as the miniature woman screamed her last noises out. Hatty tossed the rest in and swallowed "you're going to get very familiar with my body too, i know you're excited about getting to be mine so you're going to enjoy that, right?" Her eyes were like daggers as she waited for you to actually respond this time. Nervously you nodded and she smirked before swallowing another gummy tiny whole this time.


Then Hatty's sister walked in "oh, i fucking love these things" she said as she lifted the bowl you were in, knocking you down. You looked up to see the unaware early twenties woman smiling down at the collection of food she was now holding, including you. She lifted a gummy tiny and bit into it as Hatty made some kind of argument about the bowl. "Come on Maddy, theyre mine" she said but not really seeming to care. Her sister, Maddy, then said "shame, looks like they're mine now." Before picking up 2 tinies and tossing both into her mouth. Then her fingers gripped you and she turned to leave the kitchen. "Oh, you got a defective one, no candy" Maddy said as she began lifting you to her mouth, your heart was in your throat as you tried to fight her fingers unmoving grip. Hatty saw it was you her sister was about to eat and didn't want to lose her new toy. "Oh wait, thats not a gummy, it's...my new pet" she said, clearly wanting to call you something else first. Maddy's hand stopped just as her mouth opened to accept you in. "Really? In that case you can have it back...once i'm done with it" she said before moving her hand down and slipping you into her cleavage and walking out of the kitchen. 




She walked to her room eating the last of the gummy tinies on her way. As she got in she locked the door and took you out, your short time in her bra making you sweat from the heat of her body. "My sister doesn't have pets" she dropped you on a chair at her makeup desk. "Let's have some fun before you go die with her" Maddy smirked before turning around, her cargo pants hugging her ass perfectly. She then started sitting, you had nowhere to run as her ass made contact with the seat. You were soon enveloped between her ass cheeks, crushed beneath her as she just sat there passively. It started getting hot quickly, you were sweating a lot, the air growing stale and hard to breathe. You then heard something horrible, a deafening thunder from above. The air instantly burned your lungs as all of your oxygen was replaced. You didn't get a chance to rest as a second rumble vibrated your entire body, Maddy had farted.


"Oh oops, almost forgot you were down there little one" she said as you were forced to breathe the foul air all around you, gagging so much your throat had cramps. Maddy stood up finally and picked you up smiling. "One last thing before i let you go" she said before dropping you into an empty glass on her table. She leant over it and began gathering saliva in her mouth. "Need to wash you for my dear sister" she said through the viscous fluid before she let it drip out from her lips onto you, coating you in the horridly sweet goo. She picked you up and dried you off by blowing on you before walking out of her room and into Hatty's. "Here's your thing back" she said to Hatty before tossing you across the room to her 19 year old sister lying on her bed.


Hatty didn't even try to catch you, instead just watching you roll across the covers. Maddy left and you were alone with Hatty once again. "So, you decided to be mine again then?" she said disgusted. You looked at her terrified, she had changed since you last saw her, ready to leave the house clearly. She picked up a broken looking tiny from between her feet and looked at you. "Look what you made me do, this should have been you. But instead i had to use my tiny brother, he could barely clean one of my feet in time" she twisted the tinies body between her fingers, her own brother. "Oh well, i'll pick up your punishment later, we're going out" she continued before slipping her broken brother into the waist of her trousers, you watched as the bulge of her hand went between her legs then returned without a tiny. "What? A tiny is a tiny" she said in response to your shocked expression before snatching you up. "I'll show you mine are better than Maddy's" Hatty said confidently before pushing you deep into the cup of her white top, mashing you against her nipple before standing up and heading out of her house.




Hatty was not a passive owner, even out in public she was abusing you in her bra. She would constantly grab her breast and crush you against it. She made sure you knew she remembered you. When she finally got home it was night, she took you out of her bra and to your horror tossed you into her mouth. She got changed while sucking on you, her tongue beating you severely as it tasted you. Finally she spat you out as she held her brother, somehow still alive after the hell she was putting him through. She took him over to her desk and did something to him, returning without him to her bed. She sat down and looked at you with determination as she said "right, you need to be taught a lesson".


"Lola says to punish tinies so they remember never to fuck up again. I heard about this thing you can do where you tie a string to a tiny and eat it" she smiled at you. "Let's try that" she stood up and went to the desk again, returning with a string, and her brother. "Now, i do actually want to try and return a tiny to Lola for once so i'm going to practice." She was tying the string around her brother's torso. She dangled him up above her mouth and lowered him in, you heard his screaming echo in her mouth before she swallowed, the string jerking in her grip as her brother slid down her throat. "Mmh, i think it works!" She said excitedly, the feeling clearly not bothering her at all. She then began pulling the string back out, but eventually just the string came out, no sign of the tiny on the end. "Oh whoops, i'll tie you up better" she said disturbingly casually for having just lost her still alive brother in her stomach.




She grabbed you and wrapped the string around you, tying a different knot this time and lifting you. You stared down at her open mouth as she lowered you in. You rolled down her sticky tongue and soon she was swallowing you. Her throat contracted around you as the muscles forced you deeper and deeper into her hellishly hot body. You were in a nightmare as you entered her stomach. The sound of digestion echoing around you as you were lowered into the acidic mush below. You then heard the distant screaming of Hatty's brother as his sister digested him. You were in pitch dark but could tell he was far away, the gurgling and roaring of Hatty's body making it hard to hear him. You were hit with a wave of mush and then you could no longer hear his screams, he had been pulled beneath the surface, he was drowning in his sister's stomach acid. You then heard another noise begin, moaning, Hatty had began pleasuring herself. You were forced to endure almost an hour of burning as she used your suffering to orgasm, the string just tight enough to stop you being pulled under by her stomachs attempts to consume you. Finally Hatty was done and she began pulling you up. To your surprise you soon found yourself back in her mouth and soon in her hand. "That worked! And i loved it" she was sweating slightly from her session. In her post orgasm state she dropped you into a cup on her bedside table and dumped the string in with you, not bothering to untie you. 


The rest of the week was spent reliving the last hour, after every meal Hatty would send you back in. She forced you to watch her eat then forced you to be in her stomach as she digested. Somehow you survived, finally being released from the string as Hatty bundled you into a bag and sent you back to Lola. You had survived Hatty but now feared for what would come next.

End Notes:

Leave a review!!!

Break by gts_anna

Arriving back to Lola you were hopeful for a rest after your experiences with Hatty. You were partially lucky as Lola rolled you out of the bag Hatty sent you back in onto her desk. "So, you survived." Lola said with a hint of genuine surprise. She lifted you and inspected you between two of her powerful fingers. "Hmm, just some minor burns, she said she'd decided to try one of my newer...methods." Lola smirked "she's a quick learner, only took one dead tiny, lucky she had that spare or it would have been you" her smirk grew to a toothy smile. Lola dropped you onto her desk once more, looking at you with deep thought in her eyes. Lola was an intelligent woman, she was calculating what to do with you now.


"Hmm, think i'll keep you for me this week, you can help me pick who gets some of your friends" she said while removing her shirt. She stood and removed the grey jogging pants she had on, you were taken aback by her body. Lola stood before you in just her underwear. "Consider this a treat for surviving Hatty, but before i can enjoy you i have work to do." Lola said before returning to her desk and sitting just far enough back that you could see the lines of her body descend between her thighs as she sat.




Lola went about assigning tinies to her clients, you saw pictures of women and descriptions of the types of tinies they like. Words such as "submissive", "difficult", and "needs punishment". You wondered what you were described as in Lola's list of tinies. As she worked her computer mouse with one hand her other hand found you and began to play. Rubbing her slender index finger along your skin, the nail scratching you painfully where Hatty's stomach had left its mark. "Ooh, how about this match up?" Lola lifted you to the screen. The name on the screen beside a picture of a formidable woman was "Debbie" and below that was her preferences. "Submissive, uninjured, easily trainable".




"She's got potential, in her forties but has a youthful enthusiasm, just a shame she's got little patience" Lola seemed proud of herself, you looked at the tiny she had assigned to Debbie. "Tiny-5433, no discipline, rude." You didn't like how big the number was, or the fact you now knew you must have a number too, you no longer had a name. "So? Give this little rogue to Debbie to punish to her hearts content?" Lola said with a look at you, you didn't move but she continued "glad you agree".


Lola continued gor some time, then she grabbed you ready to have her fun. But just as she pulled her panties open at the waist line she stopped, a message on her computer. "Ughh, Ruby! Another one?" Lola dropped you on the desk and began typing, she looked annoyed but not angry. After a few messages back and forth Lola spoke again "another to your dog? That's 4 now, with the ones you've done yourself thats 30." She shook her head, almost impressed. 




She then looked at you and sighed "i've just assigned all my spare tinies for today and what does Ruby do? Lets her dog eat the tiny i sent her two days ago. I'm convinced she just uses you guys as treats for it now, between that and her just killing them on a whim...she's the reason i need to keep buying fresh ones." Lola pinched you and picked you up once more. "You're the only tiny not assigned today, i have my own supply of course but if i sent her them i'd need to have you for breakfast" she grinned "that's not much of a treat now is it? At least if i send you to Ruby you might live. Never say im not a fair goddess." She lifted you to her lips and gave you a small kiss, her wet lips leaving a film across your whole body. Lola then grabbed a shipping bag and placed it on the desk next to you before typing one last message to this Ruby person. "I'm sending a tiny, i will also send a spare from my own collection, for that appetite of yours". With that she got up and grabbed a tiny out of a box on her shelf, she dropped it into the bag before lifting you and doing the same, you fell into the darkness and heard Lola seal the bag, then your heart fluttered as you heard her say "shit, should have marked the spare, i'll just tell her what it looked like. It had scars i think?", with that your bag was dumped on the pile of outbound tinies to await your fate.


Lola had her mail shipped off that afternoon, by morning the next day you were in a delivery van about to be unloaded and handed over to Ruby. The sounds of a door being knocked and the worker handing you over signalled the start of your next challenge, survive Ruby. You heard a distant dog barking in another room and shuddered, Ruby carried the bag up a set of stairs and dumped it onto a desk before ripping open the end and pouring both you and the other tiny onto the white surface.




You looked up at the stern and terrifying face of a young woman, no more than 20, you expected it to be the last face you ever saw. "Ah, i love Lola, two for the price of one. Shame about the one Moo got" she shrugged, a slight Scottish accent on her words. "Now, which is the main one and which is the scraps she sent for me to abuse?" Ruby said as she leaned forwards, her morning coffee breath hitting you hard. "What did she say? Something about scars?" Her eyes scanned both you and the other tiny, then you remembered your acid burns. Ruby's eyes first landed on the other tiny, it had two small scars across its chest. She noted them then her big dark eyes snapped across to you, you followed their gaze down to the partly healed burn up your right side, then to the series of smaller burns across your chest, she smirked her full lips.


Your heart sank as Ruby harshly pinched your sides, she'd picked wrong and you were about to meet your death. "Well, what to do with you eh?" She held you up while placing a glass over the lucky tiny still on the desk. "I'm sure Moo would love another treat, she loves tinies" Ruby leaned back in her seat, her shirt pulling up with her breasts to reveal her belly slightly. "No, i'll get her a cheap one from the shop later, you're mine" she smiled before pushing her nail into the burn on your side. You screamed out, you felt blood run down your side. You opened your eyes to see Ruby's mouth looming, the smell of her coffee breath giving you a headache, the intensity growing as you got closer.


You watched as her tongue slid from between her glistening teeth. The hot, wet muscle slammed into your side where her nail had cut you. You saw it draw away with your blood coating it, Ruby moaned in enjoyment as she tasted you for the first time. Ruby flipped you to push you into her mouth feet first, you felt your foot slip over her lips and hit teeth beyond them. You felt her teeth come together over your ankle, pressure building and building. Suddenly she stopped, pulling you from her mouth with a thick string of spit connected to your legs. She smiled "you know, those look more like burns, silly me" then Ruby flipped the cup over the other tiny and dropped you into it before picking him up. "Yeah, these are definitely scars, lucky you!" She said happily before lifting the tiny to her mouth and with much less theatre she dropped him on her tongue.




You watched as her jaw began working as she started to chew slowly as she walked around her room picking up some clothes as she savoured the taste of her victim. She left the room for a while then came back having changed clothes, she sat back at her desk and took a selfie, typing something then putting her phone down. You looked up at her from the cup gripping the cut she made in your side, she looked back down on you. "I knew the whole time, you're too fresh to have scars yet, you'll have some when i'm done with you" she said with cold certainty.


Ruby pinched your head and lifted you from the cup and stood up, you stared down at her body in fear, she was fit but had curves. She walked over to her bed where she dropped herself onto the covers and lay back holding you above her face. "You tasted better than the other one, I should have just had you, i still might can't lie" she said with cruel casualness. She rolled her eyes seductively "you want to know what happened to the tiny you're replacing?" She said with an almost sultry tone.


"I was about to walk Moo, Molly my dog, so obviously i had to glue my tiny to my running shoe" you stared at her wide eyed, how was that obvious? "So anyway, i put the tiny on the counter next to my shoe then went to get the glue" you knew where this was going, the dog jumped up. "When i came back Moo was sitting so nice by the counter waiting for her walk, well i had to reward her." Ruby smiled. "The treats were over in the cupboard so i just used what was available, i tossed her the tiny and she basically swallowed him whole. Doubt he knew what happened, probably didn't even realise he wasn't in my tummy till Moo started barking" Ruby laughed, she was a monster. "Don't worry, she's had her fill. You're all mine." Ruby's voice blowing her coffee breath at you with every word.


"Now, let's mark you as mine." Ruby slid back on her bed a little, to rise up above you more. She took one of her slender nails and ran it up your chest, then under your chin. As she reached your chin she pushed harder, drawing your blood but not cutting deep. Her cruel smile grew as she watched the blood build up on her nail, then she brought her finger to her mouth and gently sucked it clean. "Mhh, you really do taste good." She said before flipping you to fave away from her. Burning pain then erupted in your back as She began cutting deep with her nail, this time it would leave a permanent mark. You felt her carve two vertical lines, the second shorter than the first, then she lowered you and her hot sticky tongue mashed across your back. Her finger returned and dug deep again, this time two horizontal lines of equal length and a diagonal. Her tongue returned, she took her time, tasting you. When her tongue left you alone she flipped you to face her once more, you now had her mark, she had carved the letter R into your back forever, R for Ruby.


"There, much better" she said with glee, she bit her bottom lip. "Doing that always gets me so hot but, well last time i ended up using my freshly marked tiny maybe a wee bit too soon" her smile faded slightly in memory. "In my excitement i might have left her inside me for too long, my ass is a killer" she giggled. "Guess you'll just have to watch tonight" Ruby leaned over to her bedside table and grabbed a small delicate cage from it. Inside was a broken looking tiny, a young woman. "She won't need this anymore" Ruby said as she swapped your place with hers, you saw the ragged scars of a letter R on her back, fully healed. She closed the cage and set you on the desk "we were friends before she shrank, she was my first tiny" Ruby said as she pulled her clothes off with one hand, holding the tiny with the other. "A shame, she's done so well to live these last years" Ruby shrugged and brought her former friend down towards her crotch.


The sounds of Ruby haunted you all night, her groans and moans, the sounds of her tiny friend screaming for mercy, her bones breaking. It went on for hours, Ruby kept her friend in constant agony without killing her the whole time, it took skill. finally she died when Ruby decided she wanted some ass play, her friend was pulled from Ruby's vagina as she rolled onto her front, the sight of her breasts lulling with gravity burned into your mind. Ruby pushed her friend between her amble cheeks, you cringed as the crunches signalled her being stuffed inside, her screams deadening as Ruby rolled back onto her back and lay there panting.




The next day you woke up from your restless sleep to see Ruby crouched in front of you, you saw her ass outlined in baggy trousers and her belly exposed by a crop top. She ignored you for hours, you watched as she came and went, you watched as she had lunch at her desk, knowing the package she dumped onto the plate you knew there were now at least a dozen tinies suffering in her stomach with the pasta she dumped them into. Finally she came over to you and opened the cage. "Foot rub, now" she dropped you on the floor and sat on her bed scrolling on her phone. You looked at her white socks towering either side of you, lightly stained on the bottom. "Too slow" was all you heard before one of the massive white walls swung towards you, the damp bottom hitting you and forcing you to the floor.


You were in agony, Ruby clearly didn't care to hold back. "Now, will we try again?" She said before lifting her foot, you immediately went about mashing your whole body into the damp cloth. You pushed your full body around her foot, making sure she knew how grateful you were to not be crushed by her. She just sat there on her phone for what felt like an eternity, you swapped feet twice to make sure you pleased her. Your deep wounds stung with Ruby's sweat as you ground against her socks, finally Ruby stood up. From the floor she was unbelievably intimidating, her towering body rose out of focus above you before she bent down and pinched you up. "Good, now time for my favourite activity for the tinies Lola sends me." Ruby said while walking out of her room and down stairs. She went into the kitchen and put you on the counter then left, a short time later she returned and dumped a single running shoe next to you, and a bottle of glue.


You knew what was about to happen, Ruby opened the glue and grabbed you. She forced you face down onto the harsh counter and began pouring glue into your R shaped wound. She then lifted you and began stuffing you between the black treads of her shoe, taking care to push every part of your body deep so you wouldn't accidentally get caught beneath her shoe as she stepped. You were tightly squeezed in the rubber sole as Ruby brought the shoe down to her foot. She put it on and you were subjected to her first steps, the forces made you feel dizzy and the pressure as her foot hit the ground popped your ears and made it hard to breathe in.


Ruby left the house with her dog, the ground wet from rain earlier in the day. You were wet after the first step, and then she started walking. You were splashed through puddles and pushed into mid for over an hour. She went to a shop at some point, a temporary break from the soaking ground outside. Ruby stood with you buried in a wet muddy patch for minutes as she threw the tinies she bought at the shop for her dog to catch. You couldn't breathe as her foot sank deeper and deeper into the mud, the brown paste forcing its way into the treads around you.


Finally she continued walking, her dog happy with its prey and Ruby ready to get home. She splashed through a puddle which mercifully cleared the mud from around you, Ruby didn't know or care that she had almost drowned you. Another 20 minutes later Ruby got back to her home and removed her shoes, but she just dumped them onto a rack at the door. You were now trapped hanging above a pair of boots beneath your running shoe prison. Ruby didn't come back to take you out for the rest of the day. Or the next day, you were dragged along on 3 dog walks, all as awful as the first. You spent another night trapped in the treads, then the next day once again Ruby wore you on 4 dog walks as well as a trip to a shopping centre. On day 3 trapped in her shoe she once again ignored you, after dog walk 3 however you were releaved to feel her nails digging into your skin, though painful it meant she was freeing you from her shoe. Gaining a further massive gash from Ruby's nail across your chest you were dragged free of the muddy shoe. She dumped you in the sink before blasting you with scalding water to clean you. "You lived? Impressive" she seemed genuinely surprised. She carried you up to her room and dumped you into the little cage you had left all those days ago.




You were exhausted, you passed out in the cage, the false feeling of safety after Ruby's shoe basically giving you permission. When you finally woke up Ruby was gone, but not for long. She soon entered her room wearing Red leggings and a black shirt, she looked giddy. "Today's the day, you've gotten off lightly this week!" She said as she strutted towards you. She opened the cage and pulled you out, she held you up to her face. "Mmh, i've been waiting all week, wish i hadn't marked you so soon but now i'll know when i get you back" she stuck her tongue out and pulled you into her mouth with it, her fingers keeping a grip on you as she soaked you in saliva. She pulled you out from between her immense lips and began lowering you, you saw her free hand lull her leggings open and you saw the darkness within grow closer. She slid you between her legs and in your saliva coated state you easily went deep. Ruby moaned lightly as she forced you into her pussy. You screamed out as you felt the flesh around you contract to the point of crushing you. Her fingers left and you knew you were now sealed behind the red leggings for a long time. Ruby fondled herself for a few minutes adding to your extreme discomfort, her body was attempting to drown you in fluids as she left her room to once again walk her dog, this time bringing you as her portable sex toy.


The walk was long and painful, the crushing movements of her thighs combined with her body's insatiable hunger for dead tinies lead to you crying out in pain for much of it, not that Ruby could hear you through her headphones. When she got home you didn't get a break, she went to her room and immediately started to play with herself. You were now in the same position as Ruby's tiny former friend from your first day in her presence. You felt her fingers viciously charging in and out, beating you with each thrust, you heard her grunts vibrating through her body. You didn't know how long you would last, Ruby had no mercy.


Somehow however you lived, Ruby orgasmed with a violent explosion of fluids combined with her body contracting all around you. You flopped to the bed in a puddle as Ruby finished moaning. She picked you up and sucked you clean, her full lips not holding back as she threatened to just leave you in her mouth as food. You were swimming in salova as Ruby decided what to do, she cleaned herself up while continuing to suck harshly on you, her violent self pleasure had re-opened your back wounds and Ruby was playing the part of a vampire, sucking you dry. Just as you began to feel cold from the immense amount of blood flowing into Ruby's stomach you were spat out into a bag. Ruby was sending you back to Lola, but not without a warning. "Tinies with my mark don't survive their second visit, see you soon!" She winked before sealing you in to be shipped off.

End Notes:

Leave a review!!!

would anyone want to see the perspectives of some of the less fortunate tinies that met Ruby in this chapter? Let me know! I'd love to explore the more "trivial" use of tinies!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13863