Shrunk Around Your Classmates: Tiffany's path. by Merkiuri
Summary:

A re-upload of a few chapters from a deleted interactive.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8631 Read: 7103 Published: December 26 2023 Updated: December 26 2023
Story Notes:

A re-upload of a few chapters from a deleted interactive.

''All characters in this story are 18+. Please keep it that way and do not involve any characters other than those I have created''.

1. Chapters 1-4 by Merkiuri

2. Chapter 5 by Merkiuri

3. Chapter 6 by Merkiuri

4. Chapter 7-8 by Merkiuri

5. Chapter 8-9 [PATH B] by Merkiuri

6. Chapter 10 [Path A] by Merkiuri

7. Chapter 11 by Merkiuri

Chapters 1-4 by Merkiuri
Author's Notes:
[Chapter 2 was just a bridge].

Chapter 1: Another day, another 7 hours with these girls.  

You entered the school, expecting to see your friend Jocelyn, but she wasn't there though typically she was. In fact, as you walked in, you couldn't see any of those you knew. There was still a little time before it began and you needed to be in your homeroom. So you decided to look for her. After going to your locker and contemplating your options you walk around, as you did you felt kind of funny. Before you knew it you were out like a light...
You woke up and everything was huge! You were surprised no one noticed you pass out, if that was even what happened. Everything was in your locker, so you had no way of contacting anyone seeing as it would have shrunk with you since you still had clothes. Someone you knew had to be nearby or else you might not last long...
Wait... where were you again? 

Chapter 3: Worst Person To Find You 

When you came to, you could tell you were in the hallway. It seemed empty for the most part as your vision was clearing. You were facing a locker, but the thing is... It was huge! It was way bigger than you were! Looking down each side of the hallway, you could tell everything else was too! Is this all some kind of dream? You tried every trick you could think of to wake you up, but you never did. You were awake whether you wanted to believe it or not.
Just as you were thinking of what to do next it all turned dark. You slowly turn around, afraid to see who or what was blocking the light suddenly. One of the worst possible people was right there unfortunately. It was Olivia, and she was staring right at you! She grows a devious smile as you stare up at her giant face, to afraid to move. "Well, this is a pleasant surprise." She says, kneeling down. "P-please help me! I don't know what happened and I'm scared. I just want to fix this!"
Olivia giggles. "I always thought you were shorter than me, I guess there's no need to test it now, huh? Why did you go and leave yourself here like this? Oh! Did you go through the trouble of making yourself so tiny for your best friend Olivia? You really are the best!" She laughs standing up, and slipping her foot out of her shoe to knock you around with her socked foot. She giggles madly, amused by how pathetic you are against even her foot. She finally stops, but before you can enjoy the break she roughly pins you against the locker with it. "Haha! This is so fun! You and me are gonna have such a good time together..." She says in a more evil way. "Think of it this way, now you can do all sorts of things for your best friend in the whole entire world!" She puts her shoe back on and picks you up. It's like you could see every evil intention in her eyes as she held you close.
What was she planning?

Chapter 4: Olivia gives you to Tiffany, but not in a good way

Olivia’s evil grin widens as she begins to walk down the halls. “You know, as much as I’d really like to cram you into my shirt and let you snuggle with my big tits all day, I think I know someone who would love to have a little toy even more than me.” Then she closed her fist around you, leaving only your head visible, so you could look around as she headed somewhere. You saw girls passing by in the halls, but none of them noticed you and Olivia was holding you too tightly for you to be able to yell very loud. Then after a few minutes of walking, Olivia whispered to you, “Oh, there she is! Good thing I found her, or you might have been spending some quality time in my bra.” You looked over and saw one of Olivia’s friends, Tiffany, up ahead. It looked like she was wearing a skin-tight one piece dress that went from her perky breasts to just below her gigantic ass cheeks. Tiffany was bending over to reach into the bottom of her locker, causing her dress to ride up, baring most of her huge rump to the hallway. Knowing how flirty and slutty Tiffany liked to be, you guessed that she had picked out this dress despite knowing it would ride up. Olivia snickered as she drew closer, now holding you near her face, and said, “Oooh, lucky you! Tiffany is wearing one of her hot dresses today. I’ll bet you like what you see, huh?” You had to admit that Tiffany’s big juicy ass was awfully tantalizing, but you also didn’t like whatever Olivia had planned for you.
“Let me go, you’re crazy!” you shouted up at Olivia. Olivia smirked and pretended to be insulted, “Awww, that’s no way to treat your best bud Olivia! Here, I know what will cheer you up…” Olivia gave you one final evil grin as she came up behind Tiffany, who was still bent over and rummaging through her locker. Olivia quickly placed you against her middle finger before rearing back and giving Tiffany’s big ass a powerful slap. Olivia made sure to line up her hand right with Tiffany’s butt crack, sending you plummeting deep between her meaty cheeks. Tiffany gasped but didn’t stand up, only looking over her shoulder at Olivia. Olivia smiled, pulling back her now empty hand, and teased, “Hey Tiff. I like your dress; it really shows off your spankable ass!” Tiffany finally closed her locker and stood up, “Thanks! Though you didn’t have to smack it so hard… that kinda stung!” Then she looked over her shoulder at her buttocks, which had a fading pink hand mark across the center of them, and gave them a slight wiggle. She smirked as she watched her own butt jiggle a bit, before pulling her dress down over her ass. The stretchy fabric squished her butt cheeks together tightly, but stopped before reaching even halfway down her thighs.
You, after a dizzying ride along Olivia’s swinging hand, had been plunged into the depths of Tiffany’s crack by Olivia’s firm slap. Olivia’s fingers had pushed at your back, shoving you all the way into this clueless girl’s ass crack, until you had been smashed against something firm and pink. There was just enough light for you to see that your entire upper body had been slammed into Tiffany’s anus. You tried to push yourself away from it, but Tiffany’s butt cheeks, despite her bending over, were jiggling around from Olivia’s impact, jostling you face-first against Tiffany’s anus multiple times, keeping you from being able to do much. You had heard Olivia and Tiffany chatting, before the massive soft cheeks at either side of your body suddenly squashed together as Tiffany stood up. You were immersed in sweaty, warm darkness as the oblivious girl’s ass closed over your tiny body. Then you felt the masses of flesh at your sides jiggling once more, rubbing against your body, before slowly coming to a stop. You were wondering what the hell Tiffany was doing, when her ass cheeks suddenly were smushed together tightly. Unbeknownst to you, she had pulled her tight dress down, and her ass cheeks were being pressed together over you, mashing you flat against her asshole.
“Do you think it’s too tight?” Tiffany asked, observing the way her dress tightly conformed to each of her massive ass cheeks, “Or short? It rides up my big thighs pretty much every time I bend over to pick something up or stick my butt out too much.” Then Tiffany arched her back, sticking her gargantuan ass out, to demonstrate. The dress material strained at her butt cheeks, which were being pressed even more tightly together. Finally the dress had stretched too much, and it snapped up to her waist, revealing her jiggling bare ass cheeks once again. Tiffany laughed, and said, “See? I think it’s too small for my butt.” Olivia leaned over to get a better look, and had to cover her mouth to hold in a laugh when she saw something between Tiffany’s massive quivering ass cheeks. It was the tiny body of a man, pressed deep within the confines of her friend’s jiggly ass crack. Olivia could see you attempting to push yourself away from her friend’s anus, which was right in front of you, and making very little progress. Olivia commented, “No, I think it looks good on you! It accentuates your curves, hahah.” Then Olivia reached out and gave Tiffany’s butt a little shake, smiling as she caused her friend’s titanic ass cheek steamroll your tiny body. Tiffany said, “Well, maybe you’re right. I probably should have worn underwear though, considering how often it rides up.” Olivia snickered, suddenly hearing your desperate but very faint cries for help from within Tiffany’s ass, as she realized that your whole body was probably being shoved right up against Tiffany’s naked asshole, without her even knowing it. Olivia stood up and said, “Nonsense, you just look even sexier without the underwear. Trust me! I know any guy would love to press his face against that ass of yours.” Olivia giggled at her subtle hint to your presence, while Tiffany pulled her dress down once more, squeezing her ass together and sealing you in darkness again. Tiffany laughed and said, “Haha, thanks Olivia! Anyway, I gotta be getting to class… I’m gonna be late!” Olivia waved goodbye, and headed off to her own class, still giggling at the thought of you being rubbed up against her friend’s asshole all day.
Tiffany quickly walked to class, as her massive shifting ass cheeks were grinding your head into her very warm anus. She was totally unaware as every pump of her massive thighs only crammed your screaming face into her asshole more and more. By the time Tiffany reached her class, your face was wedged firmly into her tight anus, trapped by her sphincter muscles. Tiffany took a seat just as the professor was starting roll call. Tiffany’s buttocks hit the chair, causing you to become squished even more tightly against her. Tiffany felt an odd sensation between her butt cheeks as you screamed for help, but she ignored it for now.

What happens throughout class?

Chapter 5 by Merkiuri

Chapter 5: Tiffany finds you in her asshole

Math class seemed to go by slowly for Tiffany. She was bored out of her mind, and slumped back in her chair to try and get comfortable. Tiffany was unaware as her large ass cheeks shifted back and forth, grinding the tiny man she was obliviously sitting on relentlessly into her puckered butthole. Tiffany groaned after half an hour, feeling like her class would never end. Instead she tried to think about how sexy she probably looked in her new dress. She had bought it just to really show off behind, after all. Tiffany knew she was somewhat lacking in the chest area, but she also knew that she more than made up for it with her luscious bubble butt. She wondered how many people had been checking out her big, half naked ass so far. Tiffany ground her ass into her seat happily as she continued to flatter herself. Little did she know that you were busy getting an up close and personal view of her butt crack, as your face was squished more and more into her tight asshole. You screamed and tried to pull your face free of Tiffany’s sweaty, warm anus, but were too weak compared to this giant oblivious girl’s sphincter muscles.

Tiffany slowly slouched down in her seat more and more, until her tight dress rolled up her thighs from the shift in position. Tiffany’s butt cheeks sprang outwards, no longer squeezed together by her dress. Tiffany was busy daydreaming, so she didn’t even notice what had happened. You simply felt the immense pressure at your back ease up just slightly, as the large butt cheeks against your back jiggled against each other. Tiffany was still sitting down, though, which kept her butt cheeks pressed together. You took a deep breath (which was both very unpleasant and very difficult to do, given your position) and let out a yell for help, screaming directly into Tiffany’s asshole. “HHMMMFFF MMMMMMM!” was all that came out as your cries were muffled by the giant clueless girl’s anus.

Then you heard the girl behind her whisper, “Ew, Tiffany, did you just fart?”

Tiffany suddenly snapped out of her daydream, and whispered back, “Huh? No, why?” The girl responded, “Oh, nevermind then. It just sounded like you did for a second.” Tiffany twisted around in her chair, unknowingly mangling your body between her shifting ass cheeks, before she noticed her dress had ridden up above her butt. She blushed and quickly pulled it down, though she could have sworn she had heard a tiny buzzing sound coming from between her butt cheeks as they squashed together from the tight fabric. Tiffany decided it must have just been the chair creaking, and went back to daydreaming as you tried to scream again, only for nobody to hear your cries as they were muffled by Tiffany’s thick behind.

Nearly half an hour later, the bell finally rang, and class was dismissed. Most of the class hurried out the door, but Tiffany was still tired from the boring class. Tiffany stood up groggily and stretched, arching her back and flexing her arms. Without meaning to she stuck her ass way out, putting tension on her dress with each big thigh of hers. Ashley, who was also lagging behind, commented, “Woah there, girl, you better be careful because that dress is about to explode if your butt gets any bigger.” Tiffany snickered and said, “Oh, is it?” before purposefully pushing her ass out just a bit more. Her ass cheeks were mashed together for a moment, crushing you painfully, before her short dress finally couldn’t take the strain anymore and popped off of her ass cheeks, rolling up to her waist. Ashley rolled her eyes and said, “Damnit Tiffany, did you really decide to wear THAT to school, WITHOUT underwear?”
Tiffany laughed again and said, “Yeah. Pretty hot, huh?”

Ashley scoffed at her friend, before she heard something quiet. Ashley leaned closer to Tiffany and asked, “Hey, what’s that sound?” Tiffany heard the buzzing coming from her ass again, and remembered what had happened before.
Tiffany wondered aloud, “Huh? I don’t know…” and pulled her butt cheeks apart slightly to get a better look. By now the classroom was empty except for the two girls, so your shouting became more audible, though it was still very faint to the girls. Ashley glanced down, only to see what looked like a tiny man stuck in between her friend’s buttocks. Ashley stammered, “Uh, t-Tiffany, there’s a... uhm… little person in your butt.”
Tiffany let go of her butt, smothering you between her butt cheeks as they bounced together, and raised her eyebrows disbelievingly, “What do you mean?”
Ashley cleared her throat and repeated, “I mean I’m pretty sure I just saw a little man in your butt. I think we were hearing him screaming.”
Tiffany smiled, beginning to believe what Ashley was saying, and said, “Okay, can you check on him for me?” Tiffany bent over, causing her butt cheeks to spread apart and reveal you slightly more. Ashley knelt down and got a closer look at her friend’s rear. From this distance she could clearly hear your feeble cries for help, emanating from Tiffany’s puckered hole.
“Yeah, it’s definitely a tiny person…” Ashley commented as she watched you struggling against her friend’s wobbling ass crack.
Tiffany smiled, incredibly amused by the situation, shook her ass to get your attention and then spoke as you bounced around, “Hey tiny, can you hear me? It’s the girl who’s big beautiful butt you’re stuck to. How’d you, like, get in there?” Tiffany giggled as she felt you screaming into her quivering asshole. The giant girl cruelly clenched her butt cheeks together, momentarily crushing you between them, and teased, “You’ll have to speak up if you want us to hear you from all the way up here!” The girls heard another one of your muffled cries through Tiffany’s pink butthole, before Tiffany asked Ashley, “How come we can’t hear him very well?”

Ashley took a closer look, and gasped, “Oh wow… I think I know why. It looks like his face is, like, stuck inside your asshole or something.”

Tiffany burst out laughing, sending her massive ass cheeks bouncing up and down. You tried to scream for her to stop but she wasn’t listening as she nearly choked with laughter. “You mean he’s, like, got his whole head shoved up my butt?” Tiffany asked between gasps for air.
Ashley, who didn’t find this all as funny as Tiffany did, said, “No, I think it’s just his face.” Tiffany started laughing harder at that. When Tiffany finally stopped laughing and her ass bounced to a stop, she said, “See if he’s really stuck or not.”Ashley grabbed you by the leg and began pulling you back. Most of your body peeled away from Tiffany’s ass crack fairly easily, but your head was stuck firmly, as it was clenched between Tiffany’s ass cheeks and anus. Ashley said, “Okay, his face is stuck in your ass. Just relax for a second.”
Tiffany smirked and clenched her asshole instead, giggling as she felt her butt hole close even more over your face. “Oops!” Tiffany said as you continued to helplessly push against her soft butt cheeks in an attempt to free your head from her sweaty asshole. Ashley sighed, apparently unaware that Tiffany had done that on purpose. “You idiot, you just squished the poor guy’s head even more…” Tiffany giggled, wiggling her big hips and causing your face to get ground up by her asshole, as she teased you further, “Sorry little guy, my mistake!” Then she turned her attention to Ashley. “Here, let me try instead, I might be able to help him better.” Ashley let go of you, and Tiffany’s hand came up behind you.
Tiffany explained, “First I need to feel around and see how stuck the little guy is.” Without any concern for you, Tiffany then shoved her large index finger against your body, crushing it into her greasy anus. Ashley grimaced as she watched Tiffany carelessly kneading your tiny body up and down her crack. “Okay, he feels pretty stuck to me, Ashley.”
Ashley groaned at her friend’s dumb behavior, “That’s what I said EARLIER! You didn’t have to rub him all over your ass to figure that out, did you?”
Tiffany shrugged, and said, “Whatever, it doesn’t bother me too much.”
Ashley said, “I was more so thinking of him.”
Tiffany smirked, enjoying every minute of this, and said, “Okay, whatever. Next, I’ll see if I can maybe, I dunno, force his head out or something.” Then Tiffany clenched her sphincter muscles as hard as she could. Your face was crushed flat by the girl’s giant smelly asshole in an instant. Ashley covered her mouth in shock as she watched you hysterically pushing at Tiffany’s gigantic anus, trying to pull your head free from the girl’s pulsating hole. “Uh, Tiffany…” Ashley remarked, about to tell her friend that she was only crushing you more.
Tiffany wiggled her butt, shaking your body between her ass cheeks, before she relaxed, leaving your face stuck in her rear. Tiffany said, “Hmm, he seems crammed in there pretty good. Oh well, sucks for him.” Tiffany reached back and poked your body back into her buttcrack, before she stood up and began pulling her dress back down over her butt. “Anyway, I gotta run. Thanks for the help, though!” Ashley heard your screams fade away as her friend’s huge butt cheeks came together, sealing you between their mass.
Ashley asked with concern, “Wait, aren’t you going to pull him out?”
Tiffany looked over her hips at her enormous bubble butt, and said, “Uhhhhh…” Then she shrugged uncaringly and said, “I’ll do it later. But we only have like five minutes left until next class and I really want to get a drink of water first. I’m super thirsty!”
Ashley sighed, not wanting to deal with Tiffany’s shenanigans, and said, “Fine, whatever. Just don’t forget about him before gym, okay? We’re doing splits today.” Tiffany smiled when she heard that, and said, “Yeah, sure! I’ll get him out before then, don’t worry.”

What does Tiffany do during her break?

Chapter 6 by Merkiuri

Chapter 6: Tiffany has some questions

After Ashley was gone and Tiffany was left alone in the classroom with you, Tiffany grinned. “Okay, my little ass passenger… I mean, ASSenger…” You were still trying to twist your face from this girl’s asshole as Tiffany giggled at her own stupid joke, “I need to go get a drink of water, and then we can chat a bit before gym class starts. So just hang on!” Tiffany giggled again as she began to saunter out of the room, knowing you had no choice but to come along with her. Tiffany considered that she basically controlled your fate with her butt, and smiled at the thought. Tiffany walked over to a water fountain, and bent over to get some water. Tiffany felt you begin to struggle as her buttocks spread slightly, despite being pressed together by her tight dress. Tiffany shifted her weight on and off each foot as she drank, unmindfully causing her butt cheeks to chew your face up as they ground together. You groaned in pain, which Tiffany felt as she finally stood up, but didn’t bother to acknowledge except by saying, “Alright, wasn’t that refreshing? Now, time for gym.” She headed for the locker rooms, enjoying every step she took as you were continually smushed between her shaking ass cheeks.

Tiffany reached the locker rooms, grabbed her gym outfit (a skirt and small top) and headed to a private changing room. She undressed, finally releasing her large rear from the incredibly tight confines of her stretchy clothing. Tiffany turned her back to the wall length mirror on one side of the changing room, and looked over her shoulder into it. Without pulling her buttocks apart, she couldn’t see you at all. Tiffany smiled, and shook her hips just slightly, sending her buttocks slamming into your back. “Hey little guy, are you still in there? How come I can’t see you?” Tiffany asked, fully aware that you were still caught in her ass but wanting to tease you. You shouted up at her angrily, but Tiffany only smiled and played dumb, “Oh! That’s right. You’re stuck waaaaay up my gorgeous butt.” Then Tiffany peeled her enormous ass apart, finally revealing your tiny body, stuffed all the way between her ass cheeks. The giantess giggled when she saw her first personal glimpse of the tiny man trapped by her butt; you were even more pitiful than she had imagined. Tiffany smiled and bit her lip to keep from laughing as she studied the way your body was tightly wedged between her colossal butt cheeks, with your arms practically pinned at your sides.

Tiffany’s smile grew even wider and crueler when she saw how your torso was held right next to her hole, with your head almost disappearing inside of her tight pink anus. “Wow.” The giant girl stated, examining your helpless form. “I really hope for your sake that you’re an ass man, or this must be just awful!” Tiffany then pushed her butt cheeks together a bit, laughing at how easily you were squished between them over and over. Tiffany kept teasing you as you disappeared and reappeared in view from her ass cheeks, “Of course you’re an ass man! Why else would you have your head stuck up my beautiful behind? Unless, of course… I sat on you or something by accident.” Tiffany thought to herself for a second, thinking about how easily she could have dropped her ass on top of you without even noticing. “Well, however you got in there, you’re getting a real faceful of my ass now, huh?” Tiffany smiled as she examined your predicament: you were trapped by your face in an ass dozens if not hundreds of times your size. Tiffany couldn’t stop giggling as she imagined your helpless little body being sandwiched between her two gargantuan butt cheeks as she walked around, or sat down at a chair. Tiffany began shifting her weight from side to side, letting her ass cheeks slide back and forth or bounce up and down, just to see what would happen to you. Of course, you were continually battered and ground between her huge masses of flesh at your sides, much to Tiffany’s amusement. You tried to scream for her to stop, but Tiffany only giggled, teasing, “Whats wrong? Is my big butt just too much for you, little man?” Then she gave her ass a slap, causing you to jiggle around as her buttocks quivered left and right.

Tiffany bent over, causing her butt to spread apart enough to reveal most of your body, though her ass cheeks still held you firmly in place. “Well, I can tell by your constant struggling and screaming that you’re probably not enjoying your up close and personal look at my ass. Am I right?” Tiffany smirked when she felt and barely heard a muffled, “NNNFFF” come from her butt. “Well then, my unlucky little friend, how DID you get wedged so far up my ass?” You couldn’t believe how many strange, demeaning questions this girl was asking. You took another stale, sweaty breath from her bowels and shouted up at this uncaring girl as loudly as you could, explaining your predicament to her, despite her asshole pinching your face together like a vice. After you finished explaining what happened, Tiffany only laughed and said, “Sorry, tiny, but I didn’t catch any of that. My big ol’ butt was in the way, hahaha!” Tiffany only laughed further when she felt an angry buzzing against her asshole, as you began screaming up at her. How could she be so stupid and mean? Did she not realize she was making you breathe in the air from her ass every time you wanted to speak? Tiffany only howled with laughter as she watched you began banging your fists against the pink walls of her anus, furiously trying to get back at her.

Tiffany, still bent over, wiped a tear from her eye and said, “Okay, okay. Enough fooling around, I’ll help you out.” Then, the giant girl reached back and easily plucked your head from her tight asshole (though she left your lower body pinched between her large butt cheeks). Tiffany watched you coughing and hastily breathing in as much fresh air as possible, before smiling, thinking that her ass really did a number on you. “So, tiny…” Tiffany began, “How did you get, like, stuck in my butt or whatever?” You took a deep breath, trying to keep from berating at the giant girl who’s ass you were still being pressed against for leaving you there so long, and disclosed everything again. You revealed how her friend Olivia had shoved you between her cheeks and everything, but before you could finish Tiffany interrupted, “Haha, so when Olivia slapped my ass, she was really just shoving you in? That’s so awesome. I can’t believe I didn’t figure that out on my own!”

You weren’t happy about how well Tiffany was taking all of this, and you said, “How is that awesome? I was being crushed by your ass the whole time!”

Tiffany chuckled again, “Oh, well, I guess I meant it was awesome for ME. Sorry tiny, I should have clarified, but I’ve really been enjoying all this. That’s why I didn’t let Ashley help you earlier.” The way Tiffany spoke so carelessly about trapping another person in her anus was making you angry, but she was still holding you inches away from her butt crack, so there wasn’t much for you to do.

You shouted up, “Can you please stop calling me tiny!?”

Tiffany teased, “Well, I mean, you ARE tiny, though! My big gorgeous ass is like a hundred times your size. Here, I bet I can push you back into my butthole with just one finger!” You tried to scream up at the giant girl to stop, but she placed her index finger against the back of your head and began to push. You braced your arms against her anus to resist, but she effortlessly forced your face towards her pink and sweaty anus. From up above you heard Tiffany mocking you and giggling, “Uh oh, you’re getting closer, tiny!” Your cries soon became quickly muffled as your mouth made contact with Tiffany’s warm flesh. You continued trying to scream, but Tiffany only laughed and pushed harder, burying your face into her butthole. Tiffany twisted her finger a bit, making sure to really jam your face into her ass tightly, before she pulled her hand away. You were once more left with your face stuck up this giant bimbo’s asshole. Tiffany wiggled her rump in the mirror, ensuring you were really stuck, and said, “See? I told you, tiny! I win the bet.” Then Tiffany clenched her anus victoriously, making her asshole chew your screaming face up as it pulsated, while your limbs thrashed wildly but ineffectively against her anus.

What happens next?

Chapter 7-8 by Merkiuri

Chapter 7: Tiny human fart dampener

Tiffany just giggles as you thrash wildly with what little movement you can make squished between her gargantuan cheeks and constricting asshole. She showed barely any concern for your obvious suffering, or maybe she was just oblivious to it? Either way you wanted to get away from her as soon as possible, and got more angry at Olivia for putting you in this mess as it went on. "Since I won our little bet, You gotta be my little ass buddy for a while!" She giggles. You were unsure whether she was torturing you on purpose or legitimately convinced herself there was an actual bet. You were going to be stuck in the girls giant ass for a while whether she wanted you to or not anyway.

Suddenly something happened you never expected. With your head buried in her smelly anus, you could hear a loud rumbling from inside. You knew very well what this meant. You struggled even more but just tired yourself out, making no progress. "Uh oh. I think I'm about to fart little guy. Get ready!" She didn't even bother to take you out! She instead just leaves you take it! Like she said, she blasts quite a fart against your face. The warm gust forces itself against your unwilling face, heating up your face uncomfortably and filling your lungs with the toxic air. It was absolute torture to you, but to Tiffany she hardly heard a thing. She hardly smelled anything as well! "Wow..." Tiffany was impressed by how well you mitigated the smell and sound of her fart. "You are so useful down there! I might keep you there even longer for that!"

You wanted to protest, but you knew it would do nothing. Even if you could be heard she would probably just ignore you. And to make it worse she pushed you even more! If you had even the slightest chance of getting yourself out, it was ruined as your head was jammed securely in her hole. As she finishes making sure you are in real good, she lets her gigantic cheeks slap back together, effectively burying you in the mountainous flesh of her cheeks. You just laid there completely defeated. All you can do it seems is hope.

Tiffany went on to her gym class, like Ashley had reminded her of earlier. After she finished changing, feeling you squirm in her asshole the entire time, Ashley approached her. She remembered the little man from earlier. "So Tiffany, did you take care of that... 'little problem'?" She asks. Tiffany knows what she is talking about and...


PATH 1: She lies.

"Oh yeah I had a little problem with that. I went to the bathroom and I was able to get him out, then I put him on the floor because I had to do my business and had nowhere to put him with this tight dress. I finish up and was about to leave when I look down and he's gone! I tried looking for a bit but then I had to leave because class was gonna start soon. I don't know if someone else saw him and took him but I didn't hear anyone else, or maybe he just ran away from me because I wasn't the nicest captor when he was stuck with me. But I did what I could, he is on his own now. I tried to help him."

"We'll I atleast hope he's alright and in a better situation than before when he was wedged in your ass like a rag doll."

You try to scream with all your might as Ashley is probably your last hope but sadly your cries for help go unawnsered. The fact that your face is once again embedded in Tiffany's asshole along with the fact that the other students are making a lot of noise makes your chances of being heard near impossible.

Tiffany is internally squeeling now with joy. Now that Ashley thinks you are somewhere else she is free to do as she pleases with you and no one can come to your rescue. She also laughs a bit at your last ditch effort to get someone to free you from the confined of this horrid prison. She slowly tightens her puckered hole and losens it. She repeats this and you feel like a chew toy to her puckered hole.

Your chances of ever getting away from this girl are slim to none. Especially now that she and to use you like some fart absorber. You can't imagine what you've done to deserve this. You may spend the rest of your life trapped inside of this girl's ass, forced to endure the constant crushing of her cheeks, the sweat that coats it, and the toxic gas you will have to inhale for who knows how long. And whenever she takes you out of her ass, if she ever does, you can't imagine her treating you much better.

You have to do something before this girl makes up her mind to keep you forever.


PATH B: She admits you're down there... sort of

“Hey Ash! Oh yeah, that.. He is still down there. I pulled him out when I was in the locker room to talk, and he actually said he was happy to be crammed up against my asshole! I warned him that I can get pretty bad gas, and that I’m going to gym class next, but he said that only made it even better. He seems to enjoy smelly stuff, so I’m happy to oblige.. Apparently he likes it so much that he asked me to keep him as a pet! I don’t mind it at all” Tiffany said, lying to Ashley as she looked at her. Ashely wasn’t entirely sure about it, but she trusted her friend Tiffany so she believed it.


Chapter 8-9 [PATH B] by Merkiuri

“Hey Ash! Oh yeah, that.. He is still down there. I pulled him out when I was in the locker room to talk, and he actually said he was happy to be crammed up against my asshole! I warned him that I can get pretty bad gas, and that I’m going to gym class next, but he said that only made it even better. He seems to enjoy smelly stuff, so I’m happy to oblige.. Apparently he likes it so much that he asked me to keep him as a pet! I don’t mind it at all” Tiffany said, lying to Ashley as she looked at her. Ashely wasn’t entirely sure about it, but she trusted her friend Tiffany so she believed it.

As the two were talking, your face was being massaged and smashed by Tiffany’s smelly, wrinkled pucker. However, you were still able to hear the conversation, and Tiffany’s lie made you furious. But, you knew you could do nothing about it at the moment so you just had to accept being her buttplug for now. Tiffany chuckled a bit as she looked at Ashley “Plus, I found out that he completely muffled the smell and sound of my farts that he likes to sniff, so you guys don’t have to worry about smelling them!” “I suppose that that is a benefit of him being down there.. Well, then I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself little guy!”

Ashely and Tiffany then moved to line up together for the start of gym class for attendance before heading out into their squads for the class. Tiffany patted her ass and grinned softly as she whispered to you. “I hope you have fun down there little guy, I can feel a lot more gas brewing~”Her ass crack was already pretty musky and a bit rank from the fart she blasted you with earlier, but it was nothing compared to what was coming.

Tiffany’s stomach began to rumble once more as you saw the dimly lit interior of her rectum beginning to undulate and shift a bit, with your face now up her asshole and her anus clenching around your neck.

PPFFFFFRRRRRTTTTTT!!!

Though silent to the rest of the class, you heard the loud, booming fart as your chamber filled up with a hazy mustard yellow gas. Your once musty, musky air supply was now replaced with a much more toxic, noxious one. With your head plugging up her asshole, you were the only exit for it as you were forced to huff up the dense gas that reeked of rotten eggs and fish with raw sewage as your only air, heating up your face as you struggled to try and pull free. It was no use though, and you were stuck as Tiffany’s toy.

The teacher then announced the first activity was...

Chapter 9: Spotting for Tiffany’s squats

“Squats!” Tiffany was quite excited by that idea, knowing that you were now stuffed between her asscheeks and her rather tight underwear. She knew she was going to be gassy and she was quite excited to tease and have her fun with you. She did care for you in her own special way, but she wouldn’t shoe that to you in a way you could understand. “You know, Tiny, lunch next period is bean and cheese chili and milk, so things are gonna get a lot better for you then~”

She then moved into her position with all the other students in her gym class, as the teacher stood before all of them, soon blowing the whistle. At this, the girls would begin to do their squats. Ashley stood with Tiffany.

Tiffany began with the others, beginning to squat down now as her legs bent. This would cause her tight underwear to ride up her ass crack and really seal you into place desire your best efforts to push yourself free from the Vice grip of her asshole. Inside, you were finally starting to clear up the air from her previous fart as you felt your body outside being plastered to her ass by the pressure, as she was beginning to slowly sweat as well, covering your body in the sticky, salty liquid. You could hear another ominous gurgle from her butt now again too.

“You know, Tiff, I’ve been thinking about him, and as weird as it is, if he likes your smelly ass I can help- I would say the best time to gas him is to do it when you’re squatted dork, and clench your anus really tight on his neck when you do” “Oh, thanks Ash!”

With a fart rumbling through her system, Tiffany decided she would try it out. She would get ready as she began to go down for her next squat, pressing you up nice and tight gi her ass, head still up her asshole as she then clenched, and she clenched hard. The force in your neck was enough to force to to gasp and keep your mouth open as

PFFFFFBBBLLLRRRT!!

Tiffany let out the monstrous 12 second fart, blasting your face and filling your chamber with the extra hot, noxious gas. With your mouth open, it flooded inside and offered a shitty taste of her breakfast, now digested breakfast burrito. You had to swallow all that gas down while breathing in the extra cheesy, rotten egg fumes that were your air to avoid choking. Tiffany blushed subtly as she felt her gas being forced into your mouth to be swallowed down by you. She looked over at Ashley and nodded softly “Thanks!”

Chapter 10 [Path A] by Merkiuri
Author's Notes:

Chapters 8 and 9 were included in the chapter before the branching. 

Chapter 10: You try to irritate Tiffany into releasing you  

You decide your only chance at getting this giant teenager to ever take you out from her own asshole is to make your presence as uncomfortable for her as possible. Meanwhile, Tiffany was confidently and slowly sauntering to her class from the locker room, her short-skirt (which was part of her gym outfit) sashaying left and right with her gigantic hips as she walked. At first, you’re ecstatic with your plan, thinking you’ll be freed in no time. Then you came to a very bitter realization: what could you, a tiny boy currently crammed face first up the ass of a teenage girl hundreds of times your size, possibly do to annoy her? She had already shoved your head up her tight ass after talking with you, as if she didn’t care at all about how her actions affected you.

Tiffany entered the gymnasium, and got in line with the other girls. You were having second thoughts about whether it was worth even trying to escape your prison, when Tiffany smirked and clenched her ass cheeks together, gripping your face forcefully within her asshole. Then she let out a small fart, knowing you’d be there to (unwillingly) stifle it for her. As another searing wall of gas burnt your eyes and nose, forcing its way around your face, you were filled with renewed incentive to escape. Tiffany didn’t hear or smell a thing as she felt you squirming in agony within her meaty butt cheeks, and didn’t give your situation a second thought as the gym teacher walked in. Tiffany stood at attention with the rest of the girls as the teacher outlined the plans for the day. She spoke to the class, “Alright, girls. Typical warmup with your choice of jogging or jumping jacks, and then we’re spending the rest of the day doing advanced stretching and splits! Get to it!”

Tiffany smirked, knowing that jogging would probably feel AMAZING for her with your tiny little body stuck between her fat ass cheeks, and began doing laps around the large indoor gym. Every step the giantess took chewed your head all about within her anus, but it didn’t seem to bother Tiffany in the slightest. Tiffany looked over her shoulder to make sure the short skirt she was wearing wasn’t lifting up to reveal you, but felt confident when she remembered that her gigantic ass was thick enough to hide you from sight all on its own. As Tiffany’s butt shook back and forth, you contemplated your options. Tiffany seemed to enjoy whenever you’d wiggle around for her, but you wondered if you could perhaps bite her scratch her instead. Your face was wedged tightly within her ass, but just the same you attempted to open your mouth and bite the sensitive flesh encompassing your face. Unfortunately, Tiffany’s ass was shaking so vigorously that as soon as you opened your mouth, her anus compressed downwards, forcing your mouth closed and squishing your face flat against her oily buttocks. You attempted to open your mouth again, but then Tiffany let out another small fart, instantly filling your lungs with the foul gas. You heard Tiffany giggling softly as she continued to jog, and you cursed her mentally. Tiffany’s ass continued to shake around until, after 10 minutes of hell, the PE teacher blew her whistle and Tiffany trotted to a stop.

Tiffany walked over to one of the foor mats and got ready to do some stretches. Your face was slowly kneaded around inside her butthole as she walked, but by the time she got to her place you had managed to regain your senses and were ready to have another go at your plan. One Tiffany stopped at her place on the mat, you realized that this was your chance to bite her, now that her ass wasn’t wobbling from all of her movements anymore! You opened your jaw, letting some of Tiffany’s pink flesh push its way past your mouth, and were just about to bite down when Tiffany began to lean forward in a stretch. Her ass compressed as your face was thrust forwards, smearing your entire open mouth across her anus. You immediately gagged from the taste, and tried to close your mouth to keep this giant teenager’s sweaty ass flesh out, but a large amount of Tiffany’s ass cheek had lodged itself in your mouth, stretching your muscles too far to even move. Tiffany touched her toes, and snorted as she felt you very reluctantly getting a mouthful of her butt. Tiffany wiggled her ass to see what you’d do, and snickered again as she felt you screaming in agony as your face was smeared left and right across her huge jiggling asshole. Tiffany thought to herself, “Oh well, I guess the poor bastards going to really have a bad taste in his mouth while I do these splits, heh!” Then she stood up again, preparing to do her first split.

Tiffany’s ass relaxed as she straightened up, finally releasing your head from its vice-like grip. Tiffany set her feet apart with a wide stance, which actually separated her butt cheeks just enough for your feet to hang freely from your position, wedged up against her asshole. You let your jaw reform, before you decided to give your plan one last try. You opened your mouth again, willing yourself to ignore the pungent aroma wafting against your tongue, and pushed your face forwards just enough to get some of Tiffany’s ass in your mouth. Just then, Tiffany began to separate her legs, letting her torso fall towards the ground as she slid into position. You had a moment of weightlessness as Tiffany began her descent, but this time you were determined to get one good bite in before being crushed under this bitch’s enormous ass. Tiffany’s ass separated a bit more as she came lower to the ground, until some of your lower body was actually hanging down like a pendulum beneath her huge ass cheeks, though you were still hidden by her skirt. Only your face was keeping you stuck to Tiffany, since it was crammed up her asshole. You thought maybe if you surprised her with a good bite you could actually get her ass to loosen up and drop you to the floor, where you could be rescued. Knowing this could be your only chance before Tiffany’s ass hit the floor and you were crushed, you bit down hard, sending a jolt of discomfort up Tiffany’s spine. “Ow!” Tiffany exclaimed in surprise, before…  

Chapter 11 by Merkiuri

Chapter 11: Tiffany falls on top of you with her asshole  

Tiffany exclaimed in pained surprise as you bit down on her sensitive skin, before she lost her balance and fell the last three inches to the mat. Your feet, hanging beneath her hips, made contact with the mat first. You felt your legs lock under the extreme weight of Tiffany’s body, before Tiffany landed on her hands, preventing her enormous ass from slamming into the matt. However, she didn’t catch her weight before you had been shoved up to your neck into her asshole. You began screaming your lungs off in disgust and anger, but Tiffany was busy catching her breath from the fall to pay you much attention. Tiffany grumbled under her breath as she felt a twinge in her glutes, “Oh my god, did that little jerk bite my beautiful ass?!” and looked over her shoulder, wondering what you had just done. She mentally tried to focus to feel what had happened, before she felt how your whole head was now being scrunched up into her asshole. Tiffany smirked again, thinking, “Good, that’s what the little asshole gets for biting me… he gets shoved up my much BIGGER asshole!” Tiffany grinned at her own joke, before she realized that your feet were touching the ground.

“Hmm…” Tiffany pondered to herself, as she realized that some of her weight was actually balancing on top of your tiny body. Tiffany let some weight off of her arms, causing her ass to sink towards the mat as her legs spread further. Tiffany heard a pained buzzing coming from her ass as your face was crammed upwards against her tight pink asshole, under the weight of her ass, and she giggled. This seemed a fitting punishment to her; shoving you even further up her ass, until you couldn’t bother her for the rest of class. Tiffany very slowly completed her splits by slooowly dropping her ass down. Tiffany felt some resistance as her incredibly tight butthole, cinched around your neck, was having difficulty opening enough to fit your whole torso. Tiffany’s weight was literally resting on your shoulders as her humongous ass cheeks engulfed your tiny frame.

Then the giant girl realized the solution, and she began to twist her hips left and right, essentially drilling your face against her pink sphincter. Her sweat began to act like a lubricant, allowing her to twist your torso up her own ass. Tiffany mentally congratulated herself on her clever plan, ignoring the feeble pleas she could barely hear emanating from within her asshole as the tiny boy she delighted in torturing was now forcibly being crushed into her butthole like a human dildo. Tiffany’s thick butt cheeks contacted the rubber mat, before squashing together over your lower body, just as you were inserted up to your chest in her ass. Tiffany moaned softly in pleasure, contemplating shoving you up her ass more, before she decided that she liked the feeling of you rubbing against her ass cheeks, and that if she shoved you all the way up her butt you might not work as a fart dampener anymore. Tiffany stood up, reveling in the feeling of you desperately screaming within her huge round butt, and decided to...

-Do some squats, to really chew you up

-Writer's choice.

End Notes:

Aaaaand that's as far as the story went. I dare say Tiffany's story was the best out of all, and it's a shame the interactive got deleted. Anyways, hope those of you who missed this story are at ease knowing it isn't lost, and those who hadn't read it, hope you enjoyed it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13857