Dad's Bod by Archne_Lover
Summary:

(Commision) Naive little Timmy makes a wish on a shooting star so that his family would be closer, and they all pay the price for it as they all become a part of the family's patriarch.


Categories: Unaware, Body Part Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions, Transformations
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2953 Read: 4201 Published: December 26 2023 Updated: December 26 2023
Story Notes:

(Commission) Naive Timmy makes a wish on a star that his family would be closer, and they all pay the price as each member of their family becomes a part of the patriarch's body.

1. Prologue I by Archne_Lover

2. Chapter 1 & 2 - Bad Dreams & A Waking Nightmare by Archne_Lover

3. Chapter 3 - Daddy's Mouth by Archne_Lover

Prologue I by Archne_Lover

Title: Dad's Bod
Segment Title: Morning Breath
Commissioned by: Pretzel Mask
Categories: Original
Characters: Tim 'Timmy' Smith (OMC), Eric Smith (OMC)
Cameo(s): Nancy Smith (OFC)
Tags: M/m, Unaware, Unaware Giant, Transformation, Maledom, Body Part Transformation, Incest, Odour, Saliva, Mouth Transformation
Alternate Titles: Daddy's Cave, Morning Breath, Timmy's Wish, Wishes Do Come True
Started: 15/11/2023
Finished: 24/11/2023
Patreon: 24 /11/2023
Public: 26/12/2023

 

Prologue I

 

Eyes blurry with fatigue, little Tim nipped the tip of his tongue between his teeth as he focused on pressing the final grey brick atop his latest creation. It would look like a mess of multicoloured bricks with an odd shape to an adult. But to Tim, it was a colourful dinosaur, a protruding beak of bricks forming the impressionable image of a closed maw.

 

Click

 

Tim grinned as he both heard and felt the Lego snap into place. He quickly stopped pressing down on his creation, relieved the small formation of bricks hadn't broken apart from the tension he'd placed on it. His grin bloomed into an ecstatic smile as he picked up the finished model, admiring his handiwork - though he had made the same shape many times with his legos, it never lost the thrilling magic of building something.

 

"Timmy," the muffled voice of his mother called from down the hall.

 

"Yeah?!" Tim shouted back.

 

His bedroom door was pushed open, and his mother stepped into his room. The brown-haired woman was wearing a red nightie with a large image of Minnie Mouse with a loosely tied white robe over it.

 

Her somewhat aged face lifted with a maternal smile as she took in the scene she had just walked into. The small five-year-old boy was dressed in his dinosaur footie pyjamas and kneeling on the floor surrounded by a mess of Lego, a handful forming familiar shapes little Timmy had made before.

 

As her little man looked up, Nancy felt her heart squeeze; his big eyes were tinged pink by fatigue. She missed when he was a tiny babe, and she could hold him in her arms and cradle him to her chest. She wanted to pick him up and cuddle him until he drifted off to sleep to the lullaby of her heart.

 

Timmy's expression fell when she let out a small sigh.

 

"It's time for bed, Timmy," she said softly.

 

"But daddy's not home yet!" Timmy objected, his voice becoming a whine in protest.

 

"No buts, Timmy, I said you could stay up until nine; it is now a quarter past, and your eyes are so tired you can't keep them open," Nancy reasoned.

 

"No, they're not," Timmy denied - all the while rubbing the back of his fist into his eyes.

 

Without his legos to focus on, the Sandman's song became more potent. Tim's mouth stretched open as a yawn forced its way out.

 

"Yes, they are," Nancy said softly, "come on, get into bed," she prompted, nodding her head to the low single bed covered by a Toy Story bedspread, Buzz Lightyear launching himself into space on a starry background.

 

"But-" Tim began, only to be cut off by another adorable yawn that made Nancy's ovaries swell with desire. Why did kids have to be so cute? It wasn't fair.

 

"Tell you what, get into bed, and if you're still awake when your dad gets home, I'll send him in to tuck you in and kiss you goodnight," she said softly.

 

"Deal," Tim said after a minute, a small smile on his face.

 

"Deal, now get into bed, you little monkey," Nancy laughed.

 

Tim pushed himself to his feet, stumbling a little from a mixture of being sat down for too long and being up past his bedtime. He turned and stepped around the building site, taking up his bedroom floor, and climbed into bed.

 

"Good boy, goodnight, Timmy," Nancy said.

 

"Goodnight, Mommy," Tim said.

 

There was a click, and the bedroom light turned off, the room darkening as the dim silvery light of the moon filtered through his curtains. As Nancy stepped out of the room, she closed the door until it was slightly ajar, letting a crack remain open for the yellow light from the hallway to illuminate the room and keeping away all the ghosts and ghoulies that liked to hide in bedroom shadows at night.

 

Tim smiled and turned in his bed to face the window. It was already getting hard to keep his eyes awake. Why couldn't his dad get home now? Tim didn't want to fall asleep. It wasn't fair. He wanted to see his dad before he went to sleep. It wasn't fair.

 

His eyes were already half closed.

 

He was quickly losing his battle with sleep.

 

Tim looked up and, with a languid hand, pulled one of his curtains partially open and tried to force his eyes to focus. His eyes stung with the need for sleep. He stared out of his bedroom window and into the clear night sky. 

 

A silvery streak of light shot across the night sky.

 

Timmy hardly registered the shooting star as his eyes closed.

 

A final thought crossed his mind, unbidden before everything went black.

 

'I wish our family could be together more…'

 



Chapter 1 & 2 - Bad Dreams & A Waking Nightmare by Archne_Lover

Chapter 1
Bad Dreams

 

Everything was dark.

 

It was hot.

 

The air smelled of old garlic and sick.

 

Little Timmy ran through the dark cavern. He couldn't even see where he was going. A deep demonic gurgling sound chased after him.

 

Guuuuurggggg

 

It was like a giant frog was coming to get him.

 

Tim's heart was trying to burst from his chest.

 

Guuurggggglllleeee

 

Every gurgling croak brought fresh, hot gusts that stunk of vomit.

 

He felt sticky. His legs were like lead. Every step brought a gungy splatter as they gradually sunk deeper into the marshy floor. It was like someone had stuffed a swamp into a dark and scary cave.

 

Bluuuurggggg

 

The world of darkness shook, and Tim fell forward. His hands and knees splashed into the thick, mushy floor. He could feel himself sinking. He tried to pull back, but his limbs wouldn't budge and only continued to sink. The squishy, wet stuff made him shiver and pulled sick into the back of his throat.

 

This was so gross.

 

He sank deeper and deeper.

 

His arms, his legs, his butt, his tummy and even his chest were soon consumed by the chunky quicksand.

 

It was getting hotter. He was slimy with sweat like a little fish. A fish about to be eaten by a giant frog.

 

His heart screamed, making his chest hurt.

 

Tim's neck began to sink, the gunky ground slurping him up like a noodle.

 

"Daddy! Help!" Tim screamed, and the foul-smelling gunk poured into his mouth. It was thick, like mucky puddle water, but tasted way worse. His tummy lurched, trying to make himself sick as the stuff slid down his throat, the sick being pushed back down by the heavier liquid.

 

Tim's nose began to burn as he sunk deeper.

 

Alone in the dark.

 

Tim vanished into the gunky, foul-smelling quicksand.

 

Chapter 2

A Waking Nightmare

 

"Aaaaaah!" Tim awoke with a scream.

 

He was drenched in sweat and wrapped up in his twisted blankets. But he was out of that scary cave.

 

Taking deep breaths. Tim could even still taste the rancid flavour of that thick liquid. Slowly calming, he began to kick and attempt to untangle his legs and blankets. If he could throw the covers off and just feel the cool air of his room, he'd feel much better.

 

His legs wouldn't move.

 

It was dark.

 

Tim felt the fear from the nightmare rapidly climbing back into his mind. He tried to turn and open his curtains, but he couldn't move. There was no light at all. 

 

Guuuurgle

 

The familiar croaking sound of the giant frog returned, bringing with it bitter and vile flavours of digested garlic foods and beer.

 

Tim suddenly felt very hot as the cloud of nauseous smells enveloped him.

 

What was happening!?

 

'Daddy! Help!' Tim tried to scream, but his mouth didn't move; it wouldn't even make muffled sounds. In fact, it was more like he was screaming in his head than trying to speak.

 

Tim was beyond terrified now.

 

It was dark. It was hot. It stunk. And he couldn't scream for his daddy's help.

 

Tim wanted to cry, but tears wouldn't come.

 

The world suddenly shifted, and Tim felt his body move on its own, but it wasn't…normal, like not how he normally moved. His arms and legs didn't move. It was like they were glued together, and his body just started to move from one side to another while his feet remained stuck to one spot.

 

Warm water sloshed around Tim as his body moved, crashing over him like oddly gunky waves. It made him think of a snake, the way his body slithered from side to side.

 

Something hard and sharp scratched his sides. It felt like his entire side was getting grazed, like when he fell over when playing outside…except wetter and hotter.

 

It was like a very wet oven.

 

The darkness was suddenly pierced by a blinding white light. The walls and floor around Tim began to vibrate. His ears popped as the air suddenly became hard, and everything, including him, stretched. A wordless moan rocketed through this weird space.

 

By the time Tim's eyes adjusted, the light was shrinking as the stretched walls relaxed, and the hot, moist floor and ceiling began to come back together. Just as before Tim was banished back into the darkness, he saw the outline of what looked like the inside of a pair of giant lips and semi-circles of teeth bigger than his tricycle.

 

The giant mouth shut, and the heat rapidly began to build again. Tim hadn't even noticed the cooling breeze before it was gone, and now it was getting super hot again.

 

AWRGWAWGGR

 

Tim tried to scrunch his eyes shut as the bestial growl filled the giant mouth and made his bumpy skink vibrate.

 

'Bumpy?...'

 

Tim's thoughts were immediately disrupted as his body moved on its own again. He suddenly arched his back further than he ever had before. He'd probably be looking at his feet if it wasn't so dark.

 

Tim tried to cry out in pain as his face was suddenly slammed into the roof of the giant's mouth. The rough ripples that lined it, pounding against his face and forcing it to shape to the ripples. Tim expected blood to trickle down his face, but not only was there no blood, but his face began to dry out. He felt something warm sliding down his chest and back, as though moisture that had been on his face before was now sliding down his body.

 

The pain had even faded incredibly fast.

 

Maybe he was a tiny superhero now and couldn't be hurt? Like Superman!? Just…very….very small Superman?

 

Mmmmphhhhhh

 

Booming, echoing grunts made Tim's ears ring. His head was pounded with the reverberations. No…his whole body did! It was like he was a lightning conductor for the giant sounds.

 

Hmmnnphhh

 

The grunts continued for minutes that felt like hours. Tim wanted to cry and wail, but he couldn't do anything. He was just stuck, listening to giant groans and moans. He mentally begged and wept, pleading for it to stop. For his dad to come and save him from the nasty giant.

 

But nothing happened. No one came. No sound would leave him. He couldn't even move his body out of the unnatural position.

 

Suddenly, the moans stopped, and Tim slammed into the floor. Thick liquid splashed over him before filtering down the back of the giant's throat, being swallowed down with a giant gurgle. Tim felt his skin shudder as he realised it was the giant's spit.

 

'Ewww…' Tim wanted nothing more than to get out of this giant's mouth, but even when it did open its mouth, he couldn't move towards the opening. It was like the giant had absorbed him and glued him to the inside of its mouth.

 

Was it like in the comics? Was he supposed to break the chains and escape the giant's mouth, and then fight it? Beat it and save the day?

 

Tim pulled with all his might. But again, as before, his body wouldn't move an inch.

 

What was happening?

Chapter 3 - Daddy's Mouth by Archne_Lover

Chapter 3

Daddy's Mouth

The giant was moving.

 

Tim wasn't sure how, but he could feel it. Every step made his body vibrate. Occasionally, the giant's lips would part, and cold air would rake across Tim's body, only to be followed by a hot cloud of rancid morning breath to wash back over him in the other direction.

 

The giant stopped moving, and Tim heard the distant sound of a waterfall.

 

Blinding white light filtered into the giant's mouth.

 

Tim forced his eyes to adapt. Even though he couldn't blink. He tried to make them focus. White smudges burned into his vision. But eventually, Tim was able to see what was beyond the giant's maw.

 

It was a mirror. A giant mirror. It had to be bigger than a skyscraper. It was filled with a blurry image. It was so bright.

 

Was he in this giant's house?

 

Eventually, Tim's eyes adjusted enough that the blurry image in the colossal mirror refined into a form he recognised immediately.

 

Standing in front of this giant mirror was his dad! He was just standing there…in the bathroom as if it was a normal day.

 

Tim tried to jump and wave his arms. His body didn't move. It just lay in his dad's mouth like a slimy lump.

 

'Dad! Daddy! I'm in here! I'm in your mouth! Help! Help me! Save me, Daddy!' Tim tried to scream, but just as before, his mouth wouldn't move, no sound would come, and it was more like he was screaming in his head than actually shouting.

 

His dad acted as if he couldn't hear or see the distressed five-year-old boy in his mouth. 

 

Squirting a small drop of toothpaste onto his white, electric toothbrush, Eric leaned into the mirror, opened his mouth wide, and lifted the instrument to his mouth.

 

Tim felt nausea bubble in his tummy as his dad suddenly leaned closer to the mirror. It felt like when his dad would speed the car up when going down a steep hill, only times like a thousand.

 

The nausea was quickly dissolved by a wave of horror, though, when Tim regained his equilibrium and was staring through the jaws of his giant father and into the titanic mirror. He could see the inside of his dad's mouth perfectly, down to the small specks of plaque that had escaped previous brushings.

 

He could see inside the giant mouth.

 

There was no tiny Tim inside it.

 

Tim tried to move. Maybe if he did, he'd see himself.

 

Again, he was unable to move and still, Tim remained vacant from the mirror.

 

Was he invisible?

 

What was going on?

 

Nnnzzzzzttttttt

 

The head of his dad's electric toothbrush appeared at the entrance of the giant mouth. Like everything else, it easily dwarfed Timmy, and the little boy was suddenly aware of just how small and helpless he was as the dental implement entered his daddy's maw.

 

It touched down on one of the giant teeth.

 

Tim felt his very bones rattle as the tooth was scrubbed by the huge, fast-moving fibres, finding and destroying specks of food and plaque from the night before. They showered Tim along with dozens of bits of foamy snow that smelled strongly of mint.

 

He wanted to squirm in disgust and shake it off like a dog fresh from a bath or a rainy walk.

 

However, Tim's disgust was eroded as he felt the several spots where the toothpaste had splattered him begin to burn. The ever-present taste of saliva and digested food was replaced by the way too-strong flavour of mint and Listerine.

 

'AHHHHH! DADDDY! STOP! IT HURTS!' Tim mentally shrieked.

 

It was like he was being bathed in acid!

 

His dad didn't stop and continued to brush his teeth, unaware of the torture he was submitting on to his little boy.

 

The giant buzzing brush moved over each tooth, each one splattering its corrosive kiss over little Timmy. His screams were so frequent and so loud that even Tim was becoming deaf to them. It even started to feel like he was going through the motions as he begged the unhearing giant, the fear and agony burning their way into his mind for years to come.

 

Tim was suddenly bathed in light. He was dimly aware of the giant mirror as he stared at his reflection. A long, maroon and red tongue, splattered with foam.

 

There was no teeny tiny Tim glued to the tongue.

 

The brush moved over Tim.

 

He didn't react until it pressed onto him, and he screamed.

 

Eric winced as he felt the brush massage the toothpaste into his tongue. Hopefully, this would help rid him of his deadly morning breath, as Nancy put it. After a few seconds, he stopped, his tongue vibrating with the memory of the onslaught, and he began to rinse and spit, glad for that to be over.

 

Tim was relieved when he was back inside his daddy's mouth. The comforting smell of his morning breath was heavily diluted by the toothpaste, but at least he was safe now.

 

He understood why he didn't see himself in the mirror now.

 

Why there was no reflection of a tiny stuck Tim.

 

He wasn't invisible. He wasn't a little Superman. He wasn't a tiny little boy.

 

He was a tongue.

 

He was his dad's tongue.

 

"Daddy…" Tim internally sniffed, dread and despair settling into him as he tried to retreat into his own mind and enjoy the brief safety of his dad's closed mouth.

 

"Timmy! Is that you!?" an urgent voice shouted.

 

Tim immediately recognised it as his mother's, and hope swelled in his little heart. Even though he didn't really have one, as a tongue.

 

"Mommy, is that you?" Tim asked hopefully.

 

"Yes, baby!" the voice answered worriedly.

 

"Please! You have to help me! I'm daddy's tongue! Where are you?!" He shouted frantically.

 

There was a brief moment of silence.

 

"Mommy?!" Tim shouted, terrified she was gone.

 

‘I…I think…I…I’m your father’s nose…’

 

The hope died in little Timmy's heart.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13856