Crushing Good Times by boberryxl
Summary:

Glen is a 4'11 85 pound distance runner who gets a scholarship to run in college. Upon his arrival to his new dorm he discovers the living situation is co-ed and there are girls across the hall from his room. One of the girls quickly takes an interest in Glen...


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6283 Read: 6925 Published: September 13 2023 Updated: September 15 2023

1. Chapter 1 by boberryxl

2. Chapter 2 by boberryxl

3. Chapter 3 by boberryxl

Chapter 1 by boberryxl

I stepped out of my brand new red Ford Bronco and gazed upon the building I would call home for the next 10 months. My dorm at Berry University was a large building, 4 stories high and 100 meters deep and wide. Berry University (BU) was a prestigious university in the southwest united states, about 100 miles form las vegas. BU had contacted me and offered a full ride after I had run a 3:58 mile just a few months prior and gained national attention as a top high school runner. Soon afterwards I had signed a large NIL deal for 1 million dollars per year with a shoe company. I had grown up middle class and the sudden influx of money was very exciting, I had spent most of the money I had received as quick as I'd received it.

After checking in with registration I went to find my dorm room. It was on the 3rd floor of the dorm, suite 323. I quickly located the correct room and entered. Inside the dorm suite there was a large kitchen and living room furnished with a few couches and a television. There were two refrigerators in the kitchen and a large island with several stools. There were two hallways heading opposite directions from the kitchen, each hallway led to 2 bedrooms and a shared bathroom. One of the bedrooms was shared and one was private in each hallway. I had secured a private bedroom as part of the athletics departments recruitment package. Eventually there would be 5 roommates sharing the suite, but I was at the dorm a couple weeks before all of my roommates would get there. The track and cross country teams had a week long camp and a week of workouts before orientation week.

My room was at the end of one of the hallways, it had a desk and a queen sized bed with two end tables at either side. There was also a small closet and a mini fridge. There was a medium sized window with a view of the campus library. I felt lucky to have a room with a window, in a dorm as enormous as this most suites didn't have any rooms with windows.

After getting a lay of the land I decided to go grab my suitcase from my car. Upon exiting my suite I saw a couple of girls trying to get into the suite across from me. The first was a cute blonde girl, about 5'4 and 140 pounds, she was curvy but clearly athletic with large shapely thighs and glutes. The other girl was one of the most massive individuals I had ever seen, she was strikingly beautiful and had light dark brown hair that reached down to her waist. She was at least 6 and a half feet tall and very thick, I doubted my entire body was as big as one of her legs. I was very small for a male, at only 4'11 and just over 80 pounds. These two girls were each much larger than myself... like most people I encountered. I had light brown hair and had a good facial structure, but I had never been on a date or even really flirted with any girls... my stomach filled with butterflies and I hoped I would make it to the stairwell without interacting with these two.

The blonde girl noticed me as I closed the door to my suite.

"Oh hi- wow I know you! You're Glen Young!" She exclaimed 

"Uhh how do you know that?" I asked?

"Well you're somewhat famous in the track community after that sub 4 mile... we're also on the track team here, my name is Lucy and this is Sarah" she gestured to the brunette next to her, she went on to explain that she did a mix of mid distance events and Sarah was a thrower. Sarah was possibly the largest female thrower I had ever seen, she was a full foot and a half taller than me and I wasn't quite eye level with her breasts- which were enormous. Her arms were a little bigger than my legs and her legs were larger than my torso... much larger, she was probably 3-4 times my size and bottom heavy. 

"How did you get your key to work by the way?" Sarah asked

"You have to call the number on the back to activate it, I'm have to go grab my suitcase though- you can hang out in my suite if that doesn't work" I replied before opening the door the door to my suite and hastily making an exit down the stairs towards my car. The girls seemed nice but I wasn't used to talking to cute girls and and was filled with anxiety. I wasn't sure why I'd invited them inside of my suite, part of me had wanted to get away and the other part really wanted to become friends with those two... so that awkward exit was the result.

My suitcase was huge, it weighed about 70 pounds,. I dragged my heavy luggage behind me and re-entered the building. I looked around the main floor trying to find an elevator, which I was dismayed to find was out of service.

Fuck I thought to myself, how was I ever going to get 100 pounds of luggage up two flights of stairs. I could barely pick my suitcase off the ground for a few seconds, there was no way I could carry it all that way... but there was no other option. I brought it over to the stairs and started tugging the suitcase with all my might, it took me a little while but I ended up pulling the suit case onto the first step. I repeated this process up halfway through the first flight of stares but was exhausted by the effort, my back was on fire and even my well trained legs were starting to get a little tired. The stairs wrapped around so luckily there were square platforms I could rest on between the first and second sets of 8 steps for each flight of stairs. I gazed defeatedly up upwards towards the top of the next 8 stairs. After a few minutes of rest I continued up to the 2nd floor. It took me about 10 minutes but I eventually made it. I was proud of my work but repeating the process to get my suitcase up the next flight seemed impossible. 

I wasn't about to leave my suitcase stranded in the middle of a college dorm so I decided to keep on up the rest of the stairs. About 20 minutes later I was finally up half the next flight and onto the final 8 steps. About 5 steps up I had nothing left in me, I had 3 more to go but my muscles just weren't responding anymore. I tried with all my might to pull the suitcase up to the 6th step but my knees gave out and the suitcase tumbled to the bottom of the stairs- carrying me with it

*THUD*

My suitcase crashed down the stairs with me and I let out a cry in pain. I had twisted his right ankle during my fall and got banged up pretty bad but I seemed relatively okay.. nothing seemed broken. I lay there in pain for a few seconds and then started sitting up. I examined my ankle, it was getting a little swollen and I was worried I'd sprained it. I heard some feet descending the stairs rapidly and soon after Sarah and Lucy came into view.

"Are you okay??? We heard a loud crash, what happened?" Sarah asked

"Uhh.. I tripped on the stairs while bringing up my suitcase" I sheepishly responded, looking away in shame

"Aww well you shouldn't be carrying such a huge suitcase by yourself! Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself too bad" said Lucy

I tried to stand up but my right ankle was unstable and I was dizzy, I fell back down to the floor. Sarah and Lucy rushed down to help. Sarah picked me up before I could protest and cradled me in her arms.

"Woah! You don't need to do that!" I exclaimed

"Of course I do, we can't be the ones to let the new track star get injured his first day on campus" Sarah retorted, Lucy grabbed my suitcase and the two ascended the stairs. I was embarrassed to see Lucy pick up my suitcase in a bear hug and waddle up the stairs with it, she made it seem pretty effortless.

"We couldn't get into our room so we've just hanging out in your suite, where have you been?" inquired Lucy

"Uhhh, you know I just got caught up with something on the way out to my car...feel free to stay in my suite as long as you need!" I didn't want to admit I had been trying to get the luggage up these stairs for over half an hour... not after seeing Lucy easily finish taking it up the stairs.

Sarah was carrying me in her arms and her boobs were resting right on my body. Her boobs covered most of my torso, she was wearing a low cut crop top and her boobs were quite exposed. Her arms pressed me to her torso and I wasn't sure how to hold my arms, my left arm was pinned under her boobs but my right arm didn't have many places to go where her boobs weren't. I noticed my hand was currently palming one of her boobs and my face turned beet red as I removed it and tried to tuck my arm closer to my body... still somewhat touching her massive breasts.

"Sorry" I said

Sarah smiled down at me and winked "For what?" she asked, an amused expression on her face. She subtly tightened one of her arms in a manner which popped my free arm more on top of her breasts. Lucy didn't seem to notice the interaction.

Back in the dorm room Lucy and Sarah sat down on one of the couches. Sarah still didn't let go of me, Lucy scooted closer to Sarah and began examining my ankle.

"Looks like you have a slight sprain, you might want to avoid those stairs for a while" Lucy said

"Oh I think it will be fi-" I started replying before Sarah cut me off

"No question, I'll just carry you when you need to come and go, you wouldn't want to let down the team and re-aggravate that ankle would you?"

The idea of Sarah carrying me everywhere seemed humiliating but also strangely appealing, more time in close proximity to these breasts was too exciting to pass up so I quietly agreed. I also noticed at that moment that Sarahs hand had found its way underneath my butt and she firmly grasped both my cheeks in one hand. I was shocked, she was so subtle with the movement that any onlookers would have never recognized what was going on. I had never kissed a girl, I'd barely held hands with one. This girl was seemingly coming on very strong to me, or maybe she was just toying with me... I had no clue as to how I should react.

"Well I think I'll go down to registration and figure out our key card situation" Lucy said, leaving me alone with Sarah. I was a little nervous to have Lucy leave given how aggressive Sarah had been even with someone else was present. I looked on worriedly as Lucy exited the room.

"Oh don't worry about her, we went to high school together and she knows I have a major crush on you... I texted her to give us some alone time" Sarah said after the door had closed behind Lucy, seemingly reading my mind.

I was caught off guard, she was being so direct. Why would she need alone time with me? I wondered if I should be worried about this at all, this girl might be crazy. I wasn't sure how to respond... after a moment I just blurted out

"why?"

"Because I want to get know you of course, and maybe have some fun together." She said with a smile before continuing, "I've just been obsessed with these tiny legs ever since I saw one of your races on Instagram. They feel even better than I thought they would." She slowly moved the hand that had been on my but down onto my hamstrings and gave them each a squeeze, she then brought her other hand over the top and started massaging my quads. 

I attempted to pull away a little but she didn't seem to notice, my body was far too entangled with hers for me to get very far. It seemed kind of creepy the fixation she had on my legs, I did find myself very attracted to her, but wasn't sure I liked how this all was going given I hadn't given any sort of verbal consent... my cock on the other hand was speaking volumes. For being such a small guy I had an especially huge penis, at just under 8 inches long it was proportionately giant compared to my body. I had begun to get an erection when she grabbed my butt and by the time she was feeling my quads  I was at full mast. Sarah was obviously enjoying my physical reaction to her touch.

"Ummm well uhh, can you tell me about yourself?" I asked, I had no idea what else to say

Sarah laughed "well if you want to start with that instead of having some fun I guess that's fine... lets see, my name is Sarah, I'm from Arizona, I'm an only child, I'm 6'8 and 350 pounds so obviously that gets brought up a lot... I throw things really far, I want to be a lawyer, I like food and traveling, aaaannd I love little shy distance runners like yourself." 

Wow that was even bigger than I'd expected... although it did make sense she weighed more than I'd estimated given her height. She didn't look out of shape at all, she was just massive and carried a lot of both fat and muscle. Her bicep was likely around 18-20 inches around, her forearms were probably 14-15 inches. Her thighs must have been close to 40 inches around and her butt was probably 65-70 inches, her waist was relatively small but she did have a little bit of a stomach. Her boobs were maybe the biggest I had seen in my life... I actually had no idea what size they were

"How big are your boobs?" I asked and immediately covered my mouth in shame, my eyes widening and my face turning red, I couldn't believe I had asked that.

Sarah laughed again "So you are interested in having fun" She said with a devious smile "I have to order custom sized bras but I wear LL, if you haven't noticed each one of my boobs is a fair amount larger than your head... would you like to explore them a little more closely?"

"Umm sure" I replied, I was unsure what she meant by that but I was getting too turned on to decline.

I was not prepared for what happened next in the slightest

Chapter 2 by boberryxl
Author's Notes:


Sarah maneuvered her arms to rotate me so that I was laying parallel to her as she laid back, she then put her hand on the back of my head and shoved my face directly in between her cleavage. I instinctively bought my arms up to push away but I was no match for her strength. My legs flailed between hers and my cock rubbed through our clothes against her upper crotch. She said something to me but it was drowned out by the sea of breasts that surrounded my head. I had an armful of boob in each of my arms and was pushing against her shoulders, I doubted she even noticed that I was attempting to break free. Each one of her boobs was larger than my head, they must have been the size of basketballs. The sensation of being trapped in giant cleavage was amazing at first, but after 80 or 90 seconds the lack of oxygen began to get to me. I tried tapping out but nothing happened, I began to panic a little and wondered if I was going to pass out. As I ran out of oxygen, I began to flail my limbs more and Sarah finally released me.

I gasped for breath and put my hands on the front of her breasts to stabilize myself

"Did you have fun?" She asked, smirking at me

"Yes, that was amazing...but can we slow down for a minute?" I pleaded, I had almost creamed my pants while she was smothering me and I didn't want the added embarrassment if she noticed I had ejaculated just from touching her boobs for a minute. I also had no clue who this woman was and wanted to get more comfortable with her before we went any further.

"Oh sorry, of course Glen! I'm sorry if I got a little carried away, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be and I can't help myself. You looked so helpless and nervous and I figured it would be easiest for me to come on a little stronger to break the ice" Sarah said as she placed me down on the couch beside her. Sitting down the difference between our sizes seemed even more dramatic, her thighs really were massive, coming up all the way to my chest. I felt a little annoyed at her calling me helpless but also felt a bad for making her feel like she'd done anything wrong- she really had only helped me so far, and besides she was really attractive and I didn't want to chase her away.

"No- I appreciate you helping me... and letting me touch your boobs. I like you too... I just am not sure what you want exactly and I'm kind of new to all of this, I've never even kissed a girl." I said

"You've never been kissed?!" She exclaimed, she seemed shocked "You're the cutest guy I've ever seen, I can't believe that. And as far as what I want? I think that's pretty obvious, but if you need me to spell it out... I want you. I want to have your babies. I want to own yo--- I mean I want to be your girlfriend.. sorry I'm coming on strong again... I do feel like we should remedy your never been kissed situation though..."

I gulped. What the hell. Was she about to say she wanted to own me? And she wanted to have kids with me? We'd barely just met. I had very little experience with girls but this was sounding off red flags in my brain. Reason was starting to overcome my horniness and I was trying to figure out an exit strategy. I couldn't leave the dorm without her help due to my ankle, and it would be really awkward to tell her she couldn't stay in my dorm suite... my mind raced searching for alternatives. 

"Oh that's okay, I uhh, I um. I think maybe I should start unpacking my things." I said after several moments

Sarah looked disappointed

"Okay..." She sighed "Do you want any help"

"I think I can manage" I said, a little colder than I intended.

I got off the couch and limped over to my suitcase and dragged it over to my room. I began unpacking. What the hell had just happened... oh well, it seemed to be over for now. I didn't want to hurt Sarah's feelings but I also was not comfortable with how strong she had been coming on. Perhaps it was just the moment, maybe she didn't mean some of the things she was saying and her feelings had just gotten the better of her. I understood that, I wasn't exactly in top form socially while meeting new people either. I was probably being a little harsh on her.. I began to consider going back out to talk to her more. I finished unpacking my suitcase and turned to go out the door. Before I could reach the handle, the door swung open. There was Sarah, with no pause she reached down and picked me up. She threw me onto bed and climbed on top of me, she dug her knees into my arm pits and squeezed her legs tightly against the length of my body.. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me.

"You know what" She said "I'm not letting you get away. You're going to my boyfriend Glen. I can tell you like me as much as I like you... I'm not going to let all the other girls at this campus get a shot at you. Do you understand?"

 I was still reeling from what had just happened

"Ummm... I do like you but this is just insane" I said, immediately regretting calling the woman who was 5x my size and effortlessly pinning me down insane.

"It's not insane." She shot back "I like taking control, and your cock is telling me that you like it when I take control. I think you just need to experience how pleasurable I can make your life"

She wasn't wrong, my dick was rock hard and poking upward, making contact with her ass. I was very turned on, but this was over the top. I couldn't just let this happen, this amazon of a woman couldn't just pass by me in the hall and decide to dominate the rest of my life. I had to stop this.

"Look, I jus-" I began to reply but was cut off by Sarah splaying her body out on top of me.

It happened too fast for me to have reacted even if there was anything I could do to stop it, Sarah kicked her legs out behind her and dropped her chest directly onto my face. She closed her legs together, trapping mine between them. Her breasts devoured my head. I was completely encompassed by her. If someone had walked into the room they wouldn't be able to see any part of me. My arms were at my sides, pinned beneath her torso and vast hips. The pressure felt really good, as did her body, but it was also scary that she was now clearly not taking what I wanted into account... she was right though. I did enjoy her overpowering me, there was something in me that wanted her to keep going, it even liked the way she disregarded my protests. I began to sink into that submissive voice in my head. This was pretty nice after all, I had always dreamed of having my face pressed into enormous cleavage, and I was really lucky a girl as attractive as Sarah was interested in me. 

Sarah extended her arms and pushed herself up to release me from her breasts.

"Now. Are you ready for your first kiss with your new girlfriend? She asked?

"... yes" I replied, consciously giving in to whatever she had planned for me.

"Good, you're going to love our life together" She rose to a kneeling position and pulled me up a little ways from underneath her so that my head was higher up on the bed. She bent down and put her lips on mine. She placed one of her hands on the back of my head and began making out with me. She was gentle at first, and I just tried to match whatever motions her lips made. This was nice, making out was great, I enjoyed it even more than I had imagined I would. After a minute or two of gentle making out, Sarah sprawled her body back over mine. Once again her body totally encompassed mine up to my chest, the top of which peaked out from underneath her breasts. She was resting on her elbows and continued controlling my head with one hand. Next she moved her free hand underneath her stomach and grabbed one of my arms out from under her, then the other. She pushed my arms above my head and then grabbed both of my hand within her hand and pinned my arms down.

Sarah began grinding on me, she was so much taller than me her crotch was making contact with my lower legs, I was somewhat surprised she was getting anything out of that. For me the grinding was quite stimulating, her stomach was soft and the rhythmic motions felt amazing on my dick. She began kissing me more and more passionately over the next couple of minutes and eventually stuck her tongue into my mouth. I tried to push her tongue out with my tongue but I was overpowered yet again, her tongue pushed mine all around my mouth. I felt completely and utterly dominated. My hands were impossible to move, my body was trapped beneath hers, and even my mouth was being ravaged. It turned me on. Clearly Sarah enjoyed it too as she began groaning a little. She moved the hand that had been holding my head down to underneath her stomach, she found my butt and shoved her hand down my pants and started groping my butt. Then she put a finger between my butt cheeks and started pushing on my ass hole. I felt a jolt of adrenaline and struggled with all my might to free myself and stop her... but once again my efforts fell short of even drawing her attention to my plight. Fortunately for me she moved her hand down and began massaging my taint and balls. Then she brushed her hand down to my legs and started grabbing and massaging them.

After a couple more minutes of making out, Sarah pulled away from me and asked

"Are you feeling a little more comfortable with me yet? How are you feeling about our relationship?"

I took a second to respond, still processing my situation "I... I.. I like it. We can be in a relationship. I do want to put up a few boundaries though-"

"Good, we can talk about that later" She said, cutting me off, "I'm too horny to get into all that boring shit. I haven't decided whether to make you eat me out or fuck you yet. You do have pretty big dick, but if I sit on your face I could play with it while you eat me out... not to mention everything I could do with those nice little legs of yours...hmmm"

"Umm, well I'm not sure I'm ready for eith-" I began to reply

I never go the opportunity, Sarah had decided what she wanted.

Chapter 3 by boberryxl
Author's Notes:


Sarah pushed herself up into a squatting position and quickly flipped herself around before returning to her knees, she began running her hands along my legs. Her massive butt was now covering almost my entire torso and looming over my head. My arms were spread out hugging each cheek, my hands barely reached past the edge of her cheeks. I could move my arms a little, but their range of motion was severely limited. I was stunned by just how large her ass truly was up close. Each cheek was easily wider than my chest. Sarah was wearing black shorts with gray trim, they dropped down loosely over 3 or 4 inches of her legs. I was impressed with how muscular her thighs were. There was certainly a fair amount of fat on her legs but they were very shapely, it was easy to tell that she spent a lot of time in the gym building her incredible physique.

As amazing as her body was I was nervous to have Sarah go to town on me. I wasn't sure if I could handle her grinding that giant ass on my face until she came... would I even survive? For now she seemed preoccupied with my legs.

"Oh wow your legs are so pretty and delicate.. I just want to eat them up!" Sarah said. She put wrapped her fingers around my ankles and slid her hands up my legs. She was able to wrap her middle finger and thumb around my entire legs all the way up just past my knees. My leg tingled as she touched them, it felt nice having her massage them, but also a little ticklish. Sarah grabbed my right thigh sharply and I stifled a yelp. I hadn't been expecting that, my legs usually weren't this sensitive, but something about Sarah made everything seem incredibly sensual, my body seemed to be innately aware of the power she held over me.

"Looks like someone's a little ticklish" Sarah said, looking back over her shoulder and giving me a devious smile. She proceeded to grasp my upper thighs tightly and then started tickling all over the inside of my thighs. I couldn't keep it together, I was overstimulated. I couldn't laugh or scream, my body seized and I opened my mouth wide open but nothing came out for several moments. I kicked my legs and thrashed my arms wildly trying to stop her from tickling me but she kept going. Eventually my voice came back to me enough for my laugh/scream to become audible, Sarah seemed highly amused by the noises I was making- she began to tickle me even harder and work her way up to my hips. She grasped around my hip with one of her hands, her fingers slid under my butt and her thumb began to press into my muscles connecting my hip to my thigh. I had never felt such a rush. It felt like when a well trained masseuse finds a muscle that needs to get worked out, painful and euphoric at the same time, only this feeling was exponentially stronger given the vigor and excitement of the situation and my lack of ability to stop what was going on. 

"P.. P.. Pleasee...." I squeaked out between my cries, I wasn't able to get out the rest of my sentence.

Sarah stopped tickling me and scooted back about half a foot and then kneeled down. Her ass encompassed my head and my nose pressed into her crack. My arms had somehow found there way between her calves and her thighs and were completely pinned between her legs on either side. Air was still getting into my mouth and nose somehow but my face was pressed firmly between her gigantic cheeks. Sarah swiftly pulled my shorts off my legs and began slowly massaging the area around my dick. She started with my upper thighs and worked around the edges of my hips, then she pressed softly with one of her hands in a circular motion around my crotch, slowly closing in on my shaft.

I hadn't realized it was possible for my dick to get this hard. The anticipation of her finally touching my cock was overwhelming, my entire body was screaming for her to do it. My mind was still torn, I really wanted her to suck me off, but at the same moment the rational side of me was insisting I slow this down and hold off. I knew I wanted to be with Sarah, the more she dominated me the more I realized this was exactly what I wanted. Still, I wanted to retain some level of dignity in this relationship, I wanted to be able to choose how quickly I gave myself over to this amazon. I was beginning to appreciate more and more that it wasn't a matter of me giving myself over to Sarah, she had already taken me.

Sarah stopped just short of grasping my cock, her fingers were circled just outside of the base of my dick. She hadn't yet reached within my boxer briefs but I could tell we were both dying for her to reach in and grab ahold of it.

Instead, Sarah took her hands away from my dick altogether and grabbed ahold of my ankles. She pulled me towards the foot of the bed while sprawling her body out over me once again. My face landed squarely underneath where her clit hid within her shorts and she began to grind her pussy on my face. Almost my entire body was trapped beneath her crotch and torso. My knees were level with her nipples and one of her hands was massaging my calf, the other hand reached back and grasped my hair, pulling me further into her pussy. I could feel the shape of her pussy against the lower half of my face, it fit like a glove. She pushed and pulled my head into the exact position she wanted and then returned to grinding on me. My arms were pinned above my head between her legs. Her massive thighs snugly hugged my head. i could move a little bit and I was still able to breathe surprisingly well, especially when she pulled away from my face during each hump. Sarah began getting more and more aggressive with her movements, the bed began shaking from the force of her gyrations.

Sarah said something but I couldn't hear it, her enormous thighs insulated me from any outside sound. All I could hear was the motion of her legs and crotch moving up and down on my face, all I could smell was her warm moist pussy seeping through her shorts. My arms were pinned beneath her legs, I loved the feeling of her soft and smooth legs on top of my arms.

Sarah began groaning and pulsating on to of me. Her crotch became wetter and the shorts that were pressed into my mouth and nose began to seep with her cum. It tasted savory and a little sweet, not nearly as bad as I would have expected such a bodily fluid to taste- but there was certainly a distinct stink to it all. It was also humiliating to have her cum all over my face and continue grinding away. She began to lighten up on the grinding a little, stronger individual humps but fewer and less consistent. Eventually she stopped all together and her body relaxed on top of mine. She stayed laying there for a few minutes, I was having a little trouble breathing now that she was just laying on to of me and her shorts were so wet. I began to worry she had fallen asleep.

Sarah rolled over and sat up, looking down at me

"Aahhhhhhh, that was amazing Glen. Next time you need to get your tongue more involved down there, I shouldn't have to do all the work myself after all"

I was catching my breath and rubbing my face with my hands trying to get rid of any evidence that I had just been overwhelmed by her vaginal discharge. I had so many competing thoughts and emotion, it took a moment for me to gather my thoughts.

"I thought you were going to kill me, I could barely breathe!" I eventually said

Sarah laughed "I would never let you actually get hurt Glen, and you're a world class athlete- your body can put up with more punishment than you realize" She smiled and winked at me. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, of course my lung capacity was far greater than the average persons but my body was tiny and fragile compared to hers. She could probably break my bones with her bare hands if she wanted to, I worried that maybe this giantess didn't realize how strong she was in comparison to me.

"Well- just be careful, I need to have some say in what goes on between us-" I began saying

Sarah laughed harder "You're not getting it honey, I could do anything I want to you and you couldn't stop me. I could crush you to death right now, I could probably even rip your head right off. But I'm not going to do anything to damage you Glen, I don't want to do that, and I don't want you to feel like we're not equals in most situations. I want to have a fulfilling and mature relationship with you as a person. But when it comes to the bedroom and our physical relationship I am 100% in control. You can tell me what you want and I might consider it, but ultimately we are going to have sex when and how I choose and I am going to do as I please with you. Understood?"

Sarah's spiel was as shocking as it was confusing... she wanted me to feel like I was her equal but also I wasn't allowed to say no to her whenever she wanted to take advantage of me? I wondered if she realized how little sense that made... still despite my protests I had really enjoyed everything she had done to me so far. I was also still really horny... part of my wanted to continue fighting her and see where that landed me. How would she react if I decided to refuse her... I was conflicted between agreeing with her and being a brat. Finally I decided that I was too tired to go further down the rabbit hole of rebelling against my new amazon girlfriend.

"Okay, I am really tired though... do I get a turn to explore your body?"  I asked

Sarah grinned "Of course you do my sweet little guy. But if you're tired I think we should take a nap first... there's a lot of me to explore and I want you to have all your energy to worship every part of me once you're ready."

I was a little dismayed that I was going to be left with blue balls, but I was also relieved she seemed to be finished having her way with me for the moment.

Sarah seemed to sense how I was feeling

"Don't worry, I have an idea for how to fix that situation in your pants before you take your nap..."




 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13544