Bigger Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit
Summary:

After wishing every “toy” could fit her, an adult store worker learns she should be careful what she wishes for. Just kidding! She starts growing into a sexy, lust-crazed giantess.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Destruction, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 12685 Read: 26179 Published: September 04 2023 Updated: September 29 2023
Story Notes:

I had an idea where a woman grew into a giantess by fucking herself with bigger and bigger dildos, which turned into this story.


I expect this to likely be a seven-parter with some fun sizey sex in the final chapter — but no spoilers!


Tags: growth to 60', LOTS of female masturbation, slight vaginal expansion, growth by insertion, slow growth, outgrowing clothes, butt expansion, anal masturbation, double penetration, shrinking, building destruction, F/f sex, and F/m sex.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. T.P.P. by MonsterLoverPermit

2. Bespoke Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

3. Bigger Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

4. Boundless Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

5. Monstrous Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

6. Massive Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

7. Unknown Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

T.P.P. by MonsterLoverPermit

Of course Ridgecrest University ended their school year later than everyone else.

 

Of course every other summer job in Shelby Beach in had been taken by the time Viv got home.

 

And of course Tiny Pussy Primrose wound up working at the only adult toy store in town.

 

Vivian Primrose blew the dust off a silicone dick. It’d be a bit more embarrassing if anyone was watching, but Candi’s Shoppe thankfully lacked storefront windows, and business wasn’t exactly booming most Tuesday afternoons. Wiping the dildo clean with her rag, the 20-year-old sat it back down on its shelf with a plop.

 

One penis down, hundreds to go. The tiny, velvet-walled boutique somehow fit more dicks than a frathouse.

 

Wiping down another, Viv impatiently eyed the store clock. Just a few more hours and she’d be free — free to sit in her childhood bedroom and watch Netflix alone all night. Some fucking summer this was turning into.

 

How had her social life come to this? She was cute. She had curves in all the right places — C-cups, a nice round ass, hips that looked especially wide on her 5’2 body. For most of high school, she had all the positive attention she could ask for.

 

She almost had Jake Dodson.

 

Viv had started dating the lacrosse player senior year. As horny as she had always secretly been, she had been saving her virginity for a guy like him — nice car, handsome face, massive dick.

 

Too massive, it would turn out. She had heard it was normal for girls to bleed during their first time, but he couldn’t even slide inside of her. As much as she needed his cock, his tip alone felt like sheer torture. So they waited a week and tried again.

 

And again. And again. She just couldn’t fit him.

 

Viv was the one to break things off. It was a pre-emptive strike; he hadn’t texted her in three days, so she knew something was coming. But what the fuck was wrong with her pussy? Maybe she just needed some experience with smaller guys. The last year of high school was the perfect time to be a slut, anyway. And so she started sleeping around — or trying to, at least.

 

Rick Arles from the swim team. She tried riding his chlorine-soaked dick in the locker room after practice. He was too big, too.

 

Gabe Cruz. They tried fucking at a party and then he ran off to flirt with Molly Nilsson when he realized he couldn’t fit.

 

Brian Davis. Fucking Microdick Davis couldn’t fit his penis inside of her.

 

And then, Viv recused herself from the dating scene altogether. She acted as if it was her choice, like she had become a born-again virgin (though she was still a literal virgin, technically speaking).

 

But by then it was too late. The legend of Tiny Pussy Primrose had been born.

 

Men yelled out “TPP” when Viv walked through the hallway as if they had just spotted Bigfoot. At least a dozen asked her to sign it in their yearbooks.

 

And now Tiny Pussy Primrose was back in town, working full-time at a shop that sold foot-long dongs. What could be more embarrassing?

 

“Don’t forget the statue!” her boss Candi yelled from the backroom. Viv’s eyes turned to the five-foot granite penis at the front of the store.

 

Right. That would be more embarrassing. She squirted her rag and reluctantly got to work on the polished stone, starting with a bulbous tip that stretched wider than her hips.

 

The one saving grace of this job had been that none of her former classmates would see her. Gen Z got all their sex toys on Amazon or those cheap Chinese sites. All Viv had to deal with were kinky boomers and quirky lesbian couples.

 

And then Lana Camden found out.

 

Lana was one of the prettiest girls in Viv’s class, one of the richest and, as typically follows, one of the bitchiest. There had been a period of maybe three weeks in senior year where Viv thought she had finally earned her approval. That’s when Lana slept with Gabe Cruz, who doubtlessly told her Viv’s secret — and less than four days later, the entire school knew what “Tiny Pussy Primrose” meant.

 

Viv and Lana didn’t speak after. Viv didn’t dare look Lana in the eye after. But when Lana and her clique managed to sneak up on her, she’d always whisper the same poison-tipped words into Viv’s ear:

 

Hey, Primrose.

 

And now somehow, fucking somehow, the bitch had found out where she worked. Poor little Tiny Pussy Primrose, making minimum wage selling the cocks she knew she could never handle. How could a demon like Lana resist? She started making visits to the store around 6:00pm, often with friends but increasingly solo, always making a point to pick out one of the biggest dildos they had— as if to say, look what I can fit.

 

Viv looked at the clock again. 5:34. T-Minus 26 minutes until that bitch found some new way to ruin her entire evening.

 

No. Not today. The moment she walked in, Viv would tell her to fuck off and that would be that. Her boss would back her up. It didn’t matter if Lana had become one of Candi’s most reliable customers. Right?

 

Ring-a-ding.

 

“Hey, Primrose.”

 

It was the mother of all jumpscares. Viv spun around to see Lana, her evil grin spread wider than usual. She had caught her favorite loser wiping clean a 60-inch dick.

 

“H-hi.”

 

The 5’7 bombshell strutted over to the statue, genuine Goyard bag in hand. Normally a place like this would be beneath her, but she was clearly deriving some sort of erotic pleasure from torturing Viv. Besides, she had never hidden how much she loved to fuck.

 

“Mmmm. He’s big, isn’t he?,” she giggled, face to face with Viv as she gave the massive phallus a bear hug. “Think they grabbed him off some poor ol’ statue?”

 

“…I don’t know.” Viv took her rag and tried finding something else to dust.

 

“You don’t know? I thought you were the expert now,” she said, touching every piece of phallic merchandise as she stalked her prey through the store. Her skinny fingers spun through a carousel of erotic birthday cards.

 

“Anyhoo, my parents are in Salzburg for the weekend, so I figured it’s a good time to load up,” she said, as if she didn’t stop by every single day. She stopped by a rubber mannequin, using her hands to present his 8-inch rubber member like she was a QVC host. “What do you think? Could something like this make me happy?”

 

“I’ll ring you up,” muttered Viv, avoiding eye contact as she made her way behind the counter.

 

Lana gave a mock gasp. “Trying to rush to me along? You’re in retail, Primrose. You should know your job is to…”

 

She walked her fingers along a shelf to an even larger cock — 10 inches tall, 2.5 inches thick, with a tiny dial dangling off of it that controlled its vibration.

 

“…upsell.” She gripped its head tight, then gingerly swung it onto the counter.

 

Viv was ready to erupt. There was no fucking way Lana could fit that up her cunt. It didn’t matter how many stupid jocks she—

 

Ring-a-ding. Someone else walked in.

 

Lana rolled her eyes. “Jake! I told you to stay in the carrr.”

 

Jake Dodson.

 

She was fucking Jake Dodson?

 

“The A/C was off and you had the keys,” the 6’5 lacrosse player said, sweating. “I keep telling you, it gets really— oh. Hey, Viv.”

 

“H-hey, Jake,” replied Viv, already on the verge of tears.

 

“Sorry about my boyfriend,” Lana said with a giggle, wrapping an arm around his sweaty Adidas tee.

 

BOYFRIEND?

 

Jake hunched down to kiss Lana’s lips. Viv’s watery eyes strained open.

 

Don’t blink. Don’t let this bitch see you cry.

 

But the beast had had her fill. “I think we better be going,” Lana whined to Viv with a fake pout. “He gets impatient.”

 

She flicked the dong on the table with her pinky and, giving a final sinister smirk towards Viv, dragged Jake out of the store. “See you, Viv,” said Jake before he could be sucked back into the sunlight.

 

But Viv was frozen. What could she say? What can anyone say when the heartless bitch who ruined your life returns to twist the knife one last time?

 

She wished Jake would at least have the sense not to date that cunt. But what was the point of wishing? There were no shooting stars in this world, anyway.

 

CLANK! Something dark and tiny slammed the glass counter with the force of a meteorite. Viv leapt back.

 

It was a store key.

 

“Wife slipped on our dumbass son’s Legos. Gonna need you to close tonight,” Candi said, not even looking at her employee through her thick Gucci shades as she marched for the door.

 

Improbably, “Candi” was her birth name, though it likely in no small part inspired her uncle to leave her his adult store in his will. (That and her ten-year stripper career.) But that was the oddest thing about her, and the 34-year-old had been a pretty good boss to Viv, all things considered.

 

Well… except when she had more important matters to attend to. She snapped her gum as one would their fingers to get Viv’s attention. “Viv.”

 

Viv looked up from the key. “Huh? Yeah. Closing,” she nodded, right before remembering she had no clue what that entailed. “Um, Candi, I’ve never—“

 

Candi sighed, and even through her shades Viv could tell she was rolling her eyes. “The front door’s got a lock. You lock it. Oh, we also got some new Bespokes to unbox in the back.”

 

Viv nodded, but her boss sensed something was off. She took off her shades, putting them in her purse. “Viv. You been crying?”

 

“No! No,” Viv lied through a swollen throat. “It’s funny, I, um, I got that new black cherry lube on my fingers, and then I rubbed my eyes with those fingers, and I’m probably allergic, and, um…” She wiped a tear before realizing it contradicted her alibi. “And now I’m obviously making it worse, huh?”, she said with an anxious laugh.

 

“How’d black cherry lube get on your hands?,” Candi asked, her tone suddenly accusative.

 

“Oh, I wasn’t using it for me— there was this customer who—“

 

Candi laughed, obviously messing with her. “Relax, Viv. I’m not a cop. Well, not since that one summer I worked bachelor parties.”

 

Viv tried faking a laugh of her own through obvious sniffles. “Okay, but I wasn’t, um— using anything.”

 

Candi smiled. “I know. You should get yourself something. Learn about the merchandise. Customers love it when you know about the merchandise.” Viv blankly nodded along. “I told you about that employee discount, right? 60%. That’s a damn good discount, Viv. I’m losing money.”

 

“Oh, I know. It’s just that even with the scholarship, I’ve got this car I’m trying to pay off, and—“

 

“I get it. Still, you gotta treat yourself more.”

 

“Right.” Viv still hadn’t told Candi about her… situation. But what good was an adult store employee who couldn’t even handle a silicone microdick? Besides, it was nice having someone in town who saw her as normal.

 

“And hey, let me know if that whole poly-sci-whatever thing doesn’t work out,” said Candi, putting her shades back on as she exited the store.

 

“I could really see you taking on a bigger role around here.”

Bespoke Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

Tuesday nights were thankfully quiet, giving Viv little to do besides mop the floor and dream of different ways she could kill Lana. At 10:00pm sharp, she closed up the cash register, ready to tuck into some Trader Joe’s stir-fry and 5 episodes of Suits.

 

Shit, she realized, approaching the door. Didn’t Candi say I had Bespokes to unbox? Her entire body groaning, she headed into the store’s backroom.

 

“Bespokes” meant Bespoke Pleasures, a high-end brand of exotic specialty toys. Viv couldn’t imagine how half their products were even meant to be used — that five-headed starfish dildo was a particular puzzler — but they had enough of a niche audience in town for Candi to keep buying more.

 

Candi was a shrewd saleswoman but not so experienced with the business management side of things, as evidenced by her cluttered office. Around 15 feet by 15 feet, its space was filled with office supplies, tables stacked with old bills, and more chairs than the store’s two-person staff could possibly necessitate.

 

Today, they had gotten new boxes from the Monstrous series, Bespoke’s line of oversized dildos inspired by giant mythological creatures. They were all far too large for the human body, obscuring their use case, but in their own odd way they made Viv feel reassured. She couldn’t make them fit, but nobody else could, either. Definitely not Lana. A slight smirk crept across Viv’s face as she got to unboxing.

 

There were only four packages, but they took up an entire table:

 

- THE UNICORN, a thick 18-inch horn of creamy silicone that only grew thicker as it spiraled downwards. Unicorns themselves aren’t monstrous, per se, but good luck getting past the first few inches.

 

- THE CYCLOPS. Apart from the whole eye situation, cyclopses are just humans but bigger, and the design reflected that. A bulbous tip sat atop a six-inch-wide base that ran down nearly two feet before meeting two orange-sized balls.

 

- THE DRAGON. This was a gargantuan, gnarly beast, sporting multi-sized rows of smooth crimson spikes that ran down its base. Six inches thick and five times as tall, Viv couldn’t think of any use for it outside of exotic roleplay. At least the Cyclops would make a good gag gift.

 

And then there was THE KRAKEN.

 

It was actually the most utilitarian of the lineup, beginning with the pointy, somewhat narrow tip of a suctioned purple tentacle. But as you slid down the tentacle, it grew, and grew, and grew — slowly expanding outwards along its absurd four-foot length until it arrived at a twelve-inch-thick base.

 

Viv cringed at the thought of something that could literally split her in half. She wasn’t even sure how she’d get it out of the box. With an awkward hug, she tried lifting the four-foot-tall package. It was much, much heavier than she’d imagined, and as she slid it off the table it pulled her down to the ground with it. The two landed with a thud.

 

Getting up with a groan, Viv noticed one last box that had been hidden behind the Kraken. It was much smaller than the rest: slender and skinny, roughly the size of her forearm. It carried the Bespoke logo, but beside it was another logo reading AUDUS — along with a bright yellow sticker reading “PROTOTYPE.”

 

Candi had told her about this — sex toy makers often sent out early models to store owners for them to “test drive”. Better let the boss take care of this one, Viv thought, though she turned the package over anyway.

 

THE SPELLCASTER

 

The grandeur of the name was laughable given the photo underneath — a skinny, twig-like brown rod that her grandmother could probably snap in half. It would have been right at home in a Harry Potter porn parody.

 

This state-of-the-art pleasure device uses machine-learning technology to perfectly fulfill every user’s desires, ensuring no one is left unsatisfied.

 

No one, huh?, thought Viv with a sad smile. Somehow, she was sure even this twig would be too big for her.

 

Although… it did look pretty skinny. And wasn’t Audus that company making AI-assisted smart speakers up in the Bay Area? Her aunt owned one of their bark-activated dog food bowls. Viv doubted such a large corporation would partner up with a niche sex toy brand if they weren’t 100% confident in what they were doing.

 

Maybe it is time to take a bigger role around here, Viv thought.

 

Carefully peeling off the tape, she unopened the box to find the slender stick from the illustration. It looked like… a slender stick, dark brown with slight intentional bends along its length. But more importantly, it was slender like a stick — maybe half an inch at its widest. Slender like something that could fit Viv.

 

Maybe there’s a button or something, she thought, reaching to pull the stick from its styrofoam case — but the instant she touched it, its surface burst into a sea of bright iridescent blues, coating the dim room in its light. Viv squinted. Batteries included, I guess.

 

After double-checking the store’s door was locked, she returned to the backroom, hopped into her boss’s comfy swivel chair and slid down her pink shorts. She had gone so long without sex that the thought of a toy that could even potentially pleasure her was making her insatiably horny.

 

And yet as she grabbed the Spellcaster in her hand, her anxiety was giving her pause. What if even this didn’t fit? That crooked surface scared her. How was she even meant to work this? Audus made smart speakers — was she supposed to talk to it?

 

“Hey,” Viv said. The Spellcaster said nothing.

 

A hot summer night and here she was, trying to talk to a stick. She had never felt more pathetic in her life. Just put it in, you coward.

 

As if magnetically controlled, her hand overcame her own fears, slowly guiding the Spellcaster towards her already-wet lips. Her body needed to fuck badly, her own tolerance be damned. She thought to stroke herself with it first, but her libido was too impatient for foreplay.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

“Nnnngh.” Viv felt a jolt of pain and clenched her teeth. The first inch felt thick — embarrassing Viv, given how comedically skinny it was.

 

But it also felt… good. The glowing blue surface seemed to warm to her own body temperature instantly. She slid in another inch, expecting to wince. Yet her pussy hungrily gripped the Spellcaster, sending constant waves of pleasure to Viv’s mind.

 

Through the bliss, she could almost feel vibration. Weird, she thought — it wasn’t doing that before.

 

She held the Spellcaster in place, intending to take things easy, but her pussy’s needs won over and within seconds she had slid in a third inch. She let out a small moan. Fuck. When was the last time she felt this good?

 

A fourth inch and her moans grew louder. “Never,” Viv panted, answering her own question out loud. “I’ve never felt… this good…”

 

A gentle hand began rocking the Spellcaster back and forth, and the spots of blue began shifting in response, as if trying to predict her next move.

 

“Mmmnnn… I wish every toy…”

 

The humming increased, now audible. Viv’s hand sped up. They were the same piece of machinery, working together to bring her to the same beautiful goal.

 

“…mmmmNnnn…fit me…”

 

Those waves of pleasure felt like they could capsize boats now. Viv had never reached orgasm, but she could tell she was getting close.

 

“…like this…”

 

ZAP.

 

“FUCK!,” Viv yelled in literal shock, yanking the toy out from her. The stick had just electrocuted her. “Fucking prototype,” she growled, kicking it across the floor. It left a visible snail trail she knew Candi would notice, but she’d deal with that later. She still had to put the rest of the Bespokes out.

 

But now it was impossible for her to focus. That stupid toy had left her blue-balled, or whatever the XX-chromosome equivalent was.

 

How much was that employee discount again…?

Bigger Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

Clitoral toys? Nope. Wands? Nope. Butt plugs? Definitely not. Viv roamed through the store’s aisles, desperate.

 

All those other things had given her some degree of pleasure in the past (besides butt plugs — maybe someday), but her pussy was crying for penetration. The same penetration she’d been denying it all these years.

 

Arriving at the right section, she resisted grabbing the 7.5-inchers that lined the shelves. She wasn’t going to repeat the mistakes of her high school sex life — she’d just find the tiniest, thinnest model they had.

 

THE PENCIL. Perfect. While it wasn’t quite skinny as its name suggested, it wasn’t much bigger, around the length and width of a dry-erase marker. She almost ran to the cash register to buy it for herself, giddy with lust-fueled excitement.

 

Scanning the barcode, Viv noticed the price and frowned. $34. Even with her 60% discount, she didn’t want to spend nearly $15 on a toy that might not fit. With her income, she needed to be sure whatever she bought worked.

 

Well… there were no windows…

 

Viv pushed down her shorts and panties, and, using the counter as support, gently slid her naked ass down onto the black marble floor. A little gross, sure, but nobody had come in since she mopped.

 

She looked at the tiny beige cock with concern. The Spellcaster had been a literal stick; this was slightly thicker, and its similarity to the real thing gave her painful flashbacks.

 

But god, she needed something in there. She might as well just try it. Her left hand guided the dick to her wet folds, and she began to softly insert the tip—

 

OW. There was the wince. The tiny cock felt like it was splitting her entrance. She knew she shouldn’t have pushed her limits.

 

But then… then it felt good. That initial half-second of pain left no traces. Cautious, she slid it in a little further. And further.

 

I could actually get used to this, she thought, now sliding the cock in and out of her at a slow pace. She let out a blissful whimper. Even without vibration, this felt better than the Spellcaster did.

 

As she kept up her rocking motion, each push went a little deeper than the last. Deeper thrusts, faster thrusts, more forceful thrusts. It was if she was purposefully testing herself to see when she’d feel pain.

 

But Viv felt nothing but ecstasy, even when she had pushed the cock in up to its five inch hilt, cupping its grape-sized balls in her palm. Between increasing moans, she giggled — it just looked so tiny in her hand. It was almost like she needed something…

 

Bigger.

 

Viv shocked herself with her own thought. She, owner of the world’s most pathetic pussy, thought she could take on a bigger cock? Did she have a death wish or something? That prototype must have sautéed her brain along with her privates.

 

And yet… she had taken that last cock hard. Maybe her pussy was enjoying a late growth spurt. Why not test her limits?

 

I’ll just wash you off later, she thought, pulling the wet pencil dick out with a pop and putting it on the counter. She slid her shorts and panties off over her shoes, setting them on the floor. No reason to roll them back up if she was just going to take them off again.

 

THE AVERAGE JOHNSON. Its packaging claimed the dildo stood precisely at the worldwide average of 5.16 inches — a little smaller than Viv would have guessed. That last one she had taken was nearly as long.

 

But its width, 1.8 inches, would be the real challenge. Doing some hazy math as she sat down and removed the packaging, she figured that would make its girth over twice as big as the Pencil’s. She guided it towards her pussy as she inhaled.

 

Okay. Deep breaths. You’re not going to take it all, you’re just going to see…

 

Fuck. There was that wince again. But same as the last one, it vanished immediately, and Viv looked down in shock to see her hungry pussy had already swallowed the first inch. What the hell was going on?

 

Skeptically, she slid the Johnson in further and further. It was stretching her pussy, alright — but it was as if her pussy was stretching with it.

 

“Oh my god!,” Viv cried, excited by how much she was taking. This late puberty of hers must have grown her pussy more than she thought. She started maneuvering the cock with the same force she had used on the last one.

 

“Oh my god,” she cried again, with a much more lustful intonation this time.

 

The catharsis nearly felt better than the physical pleasure. Here she was, taking on an average size penis. She’d finally be able to have a normal sex life. No more turning down dates or sulking awkwardly at 2am frat parties while her friends all scrambled for rooms to fuck in.

 

Viv was finally pushing herself — and her pussy was sure as hell taking it.

 

And what was that phrase? Give an inch, take a mile? She was caught in too much horny, hazy pleasure to know if it made sense here.

 

She just knew she needed a bigger cock.

 

~~~

 

BIG BEN. It was big, alright — not as big as she’d seen in some videos, but big. Seven inches of length, six inches of girth. Big enough.

 

As big as Jake was, Viv thought. She was ripping through the clamshell packaging without stopping to think how she’d put it back on. Sitting her sweaty ass down again, she cupped the dildo’s big dark balls. The base was bigger than her palm.

 

Every part of her body was saying no to this. Every part except the only one that mattered right now.

 

Closing her eyes, she braced for impact.

 

“FuuuuuuUUuuCkkkk”, she cried as the tip burst through her slit. Even at the speed of a banana slug it felt like a drill boring into her. And then, as with the others, the pain vanished.

 

Viv winked a cautious eye open. She could believe what she was seeing, but she couldn’t believe what she was feeling. As the cock pressed forward, it was actually making her pussy grow. This growth spurt wasn’t from the past few years, it was from the past few seconds.

 

She could feel her entire abdomen tingle as she fed herself more of Ben, the silicone cock now six inches deep in her pussy. It felt like the cells in her organs were rearranging themselves to make room for the dick she had been missing all these years. An electric current of pleasure seemed to be flowing from her pussy and powering her entire body.

 

Electricity! All of this had started happening when the Spellcaster had shocked her. But how would that make sense? It definitely hadn’t fried her nerve endings — while the pain was gone, she felt more pleasure than ever.

 

Wait... Spellcaster… what had she thought right before the zap again? She wished every toy…

 

“…could fit like that,” she realized aloud between heavy breaths, still fucking herself silly with most of Big Ben’s length.

 

Holy shit. That meant that she could fit…

 

Anything. She dramatically shoved in the final inch.

 

But the magic — or nanobots, or vague mystical force — growing Vivian Primrose’s pussy had run out of space. Her body could only rearrange itself so much, and it had no room left to offer her needy cunt.

 

And so the magic started growing Vivian.

 

With that final inch, her back walls shot out an inch, and the rest of her body kept up proportionally. Her shirt shrank. Her toes bumped up against the tops of her white sneakers. Her bare butt squeaked as it stretched out along the marble floor.

 

It was enough to knock Viv out of her state of bliss. What the fuck was that?

 

Whatever, the now 5’7 woman thought, yanking Ben out like a ragdoll and tossing the toy to the floor. I’ve got a magical pussy to test…

 

Her eyes caught the giant, dial-controlled dildo Lana had been fondling earlier.

 

…and the perfect fucktoy to start with.

Boundless Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit

The massive vibrating dildo used a cord, so Viv pushed a display case out of the way to plug it in. Still wearing nothing but a shirt and shoes, she sat her bare ass on the floor, her top straining as she did so. Part of her wondered why it suddenly felt so snug — but she had just learned moments ago that a magical sex toy had given her the ability to make any cock fit, and her $13 Target tee was the last thing on her mind.

 

Viv spread her legs, her back against a red velvet wall, readying the massive silicone cock for her lips. Its ten-inch length made it roughly 50% bigger than her last one. Even if she did have an enchanted pussy that could take on any dick, she figured it’d feel best to slowly dial up the vibration. This thing went to 11 — only instead of numbers, its dial listed a series of increasingly pained emojis. It was currently set to “emoji with neutral face”, meaning it was off.

 

With nervous excitement, she pressed the big dick against her clit and turned the dial up to “smiling emoji”. The light trembling felt fucking incredible, and a droplet from her labia fell onto the floor. But it wasn’t enough. Viv needed this monster inside of her. She closed her eyes, ready.

 

She slid in the thick head and, unbeknownst to her, her body grew to fit it. Her back stretched up the velvet wall. Her toes burst through her shoes, and were trying to do the same with her strained socks. Her shirt strained further, choking her shoulders. It would have felt insanely uncomfortable if she could feel it at all.

 

But all her body knew was pleasure, and as one hand turned the dial to “grinning emoji”, the other slid the cock in further, pushing her height up half a foot. Her toes ripped free from her socks. Her shirt tore open down the front, revealing a C-cup bra that was under immense pressure itself.

 

Grinning emoji with bead of sweat. It felt like the best bumpy road of her life. The cock’s girth and vibration were both working to make her body expand, and the woman was sliding into NBA power forward territory by now. Her soles burst through the sides of her sneakers.

 

Shocked emoji. This is where the real turbulence began. Her entire body shook, juicy thighs trembling as they stacked on inch after inch of girth. Soft moans grew louder as drops of cum trickled down to the floor.

 

Emoji with dizzy eyes. Goodbye bumpy road, hello jackhammer. She passed the 7-foot mark. The tatters of her shirt fell to the floor. Her stretchy bra was fighting for dear life, looking increasingly pathetic against her F-cup breasts.

 

With as much control as she could exert over the earth-shaking device, she took in its entire 10-inch length, surging outwards as she did. Her moaning head slid six inches up the wall. A stretching foot knocked over the birthday card carousel from earlier, sending them flying everywhere.

 

Oblivious, Viv clenched her shut eyes harder. She could see every color of the rainbow though them. For the fifth time that night, she was reaching a level of pleasure she had never known. She wanted to think of Jake but couldn’t even remember his name. The words of her internal monologue had lost all shape, melting into the rest of her mind’s lustful goo.

 

She couldn’t imagine feeling better than this. But she could make it happen.

 

Skull emoji.

 

Kaboom. Her bra snapped off. Her height hit eight feet. And for the first time in her life, Viv came, drops dashing at least a full yard ahead of her.

 

Spent, her hand blindly reached for the dial and turned it off. She smiled. So that was an orgasm.

 

Viv rubbed her face with a sweaty fist. Was she naked? Opening her eyes, she looked up at the mess she had made in front of her. Crap. The birthday cards. Some had been stained with her own cum. She groggily pulled herself up before realizing she had a far bigger issue.

 

Crap. I’m eight feet tall.”

 

Even as her head spun, it didn’t take the towering 20-year-old more than a second to figure out what had happened. In order to make that huge cock fit, the spell had made her huge, too. A 50% taller body for a 50% longer dick, plus a few inches due to vibration.

 

Viv nervously touched her own big form, hoping her eyes were playing tricks in her. Her face was level with the light sconces. She didn’t know just how tall she was (8’5, a bit taller than her guess), but she was surely the biggest woman in the world.

 

Viv Primrose was enough of a pariah already. What would people think of her now? She was a freak. A giantess. A—

 

Wait. Giantess. Didn’t Jake have a fetish like that?

 

He had drunkenly mentioned it to her back when they were dating. She remembered looking it up at the time and being confused — image after image of 50-foot women peeking into windows or flattening cars with their feet. She wasn’t sure why a man would lust after some girl whose pussy he’d need a firetruck ladder to reach.

 

But now, looking over a sea of dicks she could easily dominate, Viv kinda got it — at least from the woman’s perspective. I could take any cock on Earth, she lustily thought, rubbing her slit with a lone finger. She was a big girl now. Big enough for Jake.

 

No. Not big enough for Jake. The girls in those photos weren’t just freakishly tall, they were giants. Their legs towered over houses. They held men like Ken dolls. She wasn’t even on the same scale as them.

 

But she could change that.

 

~~~

 

Viv roamed the display racks, her big hands just barely touching the tops of them. The small store looked downright puny now, but finding any specific item was still a chore.

 

Her hands brushed the sides of seven-inch, eight-inch nine-inch dildos — cocks that could have split her open just hours ago, but looked tiny now. She needed a massive dick if she wanted to be a massive girl.

 

Here we go, she thought, holding up THE GOLIATH. At 12 inches long and four inches thick, it was the biggest strap-on the store carried. But what was a strap-on without a partner?

 

She easily picked up the rubber mannequin Lana had been fondling earlier and, slamming down him on the floor, ripped off the tiny eight-incher he was packing.

 

“You’re getting an upgrade,” she said, securing the bigger strap-on to his waist. She easily straddled his legs, which cut off at around the mid-thigh. The man looked comedically small under her eight-foot form. Viv wondered if human that size could even handle all her mass.

 

But as tiny as her rubber boytoy was, his new junk looked intimidating. Stroking it, Viv realized three of her fingers fit on its width, big as they were. Perfect for a growing girl.

 

“You want big, Jake?”, Viv said as she positioned herself above the foot-long cock, imagining the rubber man below as her ex. “I’ll show you big.”

 

Her hips slid down and the thick head slowly breached her soaking lips. Lifting her head up, she moaned, already expanding outward.

 

More. Her eager hips ate up inch after inch of the cock. Even sliding down, she could she the body growing smaller and smaller beneath her. Smirking, she placed a dominant hand down on his chest. She could see it crawling outwards along his rubber torso. “Mmm… you’re gonna make me a lot of woman.”

 

Her hips swelled wider. They were growing even in proportion to her height, filling out to ensure the mini-giantess could take as much dick as possible. Her ass followed suit, plumping up as they packed on pound after pound of curves.

 

As the nine-foot woman’s pussy slid lower still, the dick collided with her back walls. “MmmmFUCK,” Viv screamed. If Candi’s Shoppe had any windows she would have just shattered them.

 

Her entire weight was pushing down onto the oversized strap-on in a way that would usually entail a trip to the ER. But instead, her body surged outwards to accommodate the cock, sending her body from nine feet to ten in a matter of blissful seconds. Her hips touched the mannequin’s, easily twice as wide as them.

 

Viv slid her huge ass up and then thrust it back down, eager to relive the pleasure of taking the cock’s full length. She didn’t understand why, but the spell was making each cock feel even better than the last. Cum gurgled out of her, forming thick streams across the mannequin’s chest.

 

But while the cock kept sending waves of pleasure through Viv’s body, it had stopped feeding her the one thing she needed right now – growth. Even as she kept riding the cock with more force than ever, Viv could see over the display racks, and through her ecstasy she squinted to see if there was anything bigger she could use. As badly as she wanted to grow, her body wasn’t letting go of this sick anytime soon.

 

And that’s when she spotted something on the table next to her: lube. The black cherry kind she had lied about getting in her eyes earlier. Her huge hands reached for the bottle, and, reluctantly, she got up off the twelve-inch cock.

 

I had wished for any toy to fit me, she thought, slathering way too much goo on the already-wet dildo. I didn’t specify which hole it had to be in. Assuming a reverse cowgirl position, she hovered two pizza-sized buttcheeks above the mannequin and guided the strap-on towards her big anus.

 

“O-oHHHH,” she moaned as the mannequin’s massive girth slid inside her back door. She had flirted with butt stuff in the past, but it had been a while, and she could feel her entire body stretching to ease the pain in her tight hole.

 

Her asshole pushed down further, swallowing up the dildo as greedily as her pussy had. Her butt was swelling faster than the rest of her to support her stretched anus, and its shadow crept larger and larger across the rubber dummy’s chest. If the mannequin was real he’d be experiencing the show of a lifetime.

 

The dildo penetrated further and further into Viv’s hole. Her massive, sweaty cheeks slapped down onto the mannequin with weight that would crack a human ribcage.

 

Viv’s jealous pussy was demanding attention, too, and she grabbed a 10-inch horsecock from a nearby shelf. It wasn’t nearly enough for her 11-foot frame, but it’d do in a pinch. As her butthole bounced up and down along the strap-on, she penetrated her other hole, fucking herself extra hard to make up for its smaller size.

 

And yet as her cheeks slapped back down onto the poor mannequin’s torso, she winced as she felt the anal dildo suddenly grow inside her. No, it wasn’t growing— the magic was shrinking her to make the horsecock fit. The spell was a two-way street.

 

Yet as the strap-on stretched the sides of her rectum, her body expanded with it again, and she let out a breath. The horsecock became small again, and her body shrunk a bit to fit it, and the cycle kept repeating.

 

It felt oddly pleasurable, this carousel of growth, the foot-long dildo rhythmically expanding and contracting like it was a balloon someone was huffing in and out. But she knew there was only one direction her size needed to go in right now, and she plucked the puny horsecock out of her giant cunt. Slamming her ass onto the dildo with extra force, she enjoyed one final growth spurt, sending her height to 11’5. She figured that was as much growth as she could milk out of it.

 

Viv surveyed the store around her. She was massive. Even sitting down on the mannequin’s cock, her eye level was well above where it would normally be. That “average-sized” cock she had tried would probably be the size of her pinky. Her head would easily bust through the ceiling tiles if she stood up.

 

But she still had a long way to go before she was Jake’s perfect woman. She wanted to be able to paint his entire face in lipstick with a single kiss. And no ordinary cock could help her reach that goal.

 

She needed something monstrous.

 

With an eye to the backroom and the colossal fucktoys that laid within, Viv smiled.

Monstrous Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit
Author's Notes:
Whoops, looks like this six-parter is turning into a seven-parter. Enjoy some more masturbation, some double penetration, and a lot more growth!

Viv craned her big head into the backroom. Even kneeling, the 11-foot giantess had to duck under the doorframe to peek inside. The cramped office space looked as intimidatingly messy as it had at 5’2, but what she was looking for wasn’t exactly hard to find.


The four dildos from the Monstrous series were lying where she had left them. Far too large for any human to even conceive of inserting, they were still gigantic relative to her enormous size. But by this point, whatever second thoughts still formed in Viv’s mind were swept away by a flood of lust before she could even process them.


Besides, the mini-giantess wasn’t satisfied with the whole “mini” part. She needed to stretch herself as big as possible for Jake, and that meant stuffing herself full of the biggest cock she could find.


That would be The Kraken, the four-foot tentacle — still boxed, though the image on the package seemed to be making a “come hither” gesture with the slight curve of its tip. Viv crawled into room on all fours, slinking forwards with the grace of a pantheress stalking its prey — until that pantheress got her fat butt stuck in the doorframe. Clenching her cheeks, Viv wiggled her sweaty hips and managed to slide her way in.


Her hand tore through the Kraken’s thick cardboard package with a swipe, revealing the sea monster within. Her fist grabbed the narrow tip and slid its way down the suctioned surface. She smiled as she felt the suctions grow bigger and bigger as she went down its length, knowing that she’d be doing the same. This was going to make her a very big girl, very quickly.


No — she needed to savor this. She was ascending to goddesshood, transforming into an outsized avatar of fertility men like Jake could previously only dream of. It felt sacrilegious to rush such a process.


So Viv grabbed the “smallest” toy — that being the 18-inch unicorn horn, still way too large for her body. Resting her big ass on the floor (though she laughed at the thought of what it would do to her boss’s swivel chair), she stretched two massive legs apart, her feet apathetically pushing aside whatever boxes stood in their way.


The horn reminded her of those twisting lollipops she enjoyed as a kid — the ones where you’d run your mouth over all the different colors to see if they had different flavors. But as hungry as the thought made her, her pussy was starving, and there was only one way to plug up its steady drip of cum onto the floor.


Once the Unicorn’s thick, round top penetrated her pussy, Viv greedily slid in more and more, taking up a foot of length within seconds. It felt good — but the next six inches would be where the real fun kicked in. Viv tried to grip the spiraling surface with her wet left hand, but it slipped, and so she pressed her palm against the bottom of the horn for support.


Click. The bottom had a button?


Immediately the horn began to rotate, and Viv audibly gasped as it bored into her pussy. She had planned to take things slow, but the giant drill in her hand had a mind of its own, feeding her inch after thick inch without abandon. Her body surged outwards in response, thighs spilling out over papers, her head rising towards the ceiling. Sitting against the back wall, her legs nearly touched the front one. Her arms grew stronger, her hands thicker — thus pushing the horn in with more force.


The hungry, horny drill churned through her insides, desperate to reach a back wall that kept growing further away. Drool pooled in Viv’s mouth as her lower lips kept gushing with cum. Instead of plugging up the dam, her toy had burst it open, and the puddle between her giant thighs was inching outwards like its owner.


Pushing in the last of the horn, Viv’s hand came to a rest against her pussy, and her body swelled a little more. She had swallowed up all 18 inches, making her as many feet tall. Wiping the sweat off her brow with one hand, Viv kept the horn twisting inside her with the other. Part of her was ready to move onto the Cyclops, but she wanted to let the Unicorn tunnel into her a little longer. She’d have to multi-task.


Even in her lusty state, Viv was resourceful, and she grabbed a tiny bottle of lube and squelched out its entire contents onto the Cyclops. Slathering what was probably an entire cup of goo along the dildo’s two-foot length, she grabbed the beast and slammed its suction cup base down to the ground, where it stood in place. Getting onto her knees (and ducking to avoid the ceiling), she positioned a hand on Candi’s desk for balance as she positioned her eager asshole above the giant humanoid penis.


Viv sat down, and the thick, six-inch head split her ass open, sending the giantess limp with shock. Her other hand let go of the Unicorn, and the wet toy simply slid out of her growing form. Her massive buttcheeks ballooned outwards; her hips, able to squeeze through doorways just minutes ago, were becoming as wide as an average person was tall. That hand that was resting on the desk broke it in two, slamming to the ground with a fistful of wood. 


Viv could feel the giant’s head rising up through her rectum. She had never felt so invaded in her life, and she fucking loved it. Even as her whole body expanded to fit it, the Cyclops’s girth swelled against the sides of her tight anus, taking up every speck of space it could find in her dark, cramped hole.


As her butt slid downward, her head was paradoxically rising up, and a thunk against the ceiling snapped her out of her haze. Viv could hardly feel the bump amidst the intense anal pleasure, but she slid her massive ass forward anyways, partially reclining her large sweaty back onto the floor. Lifting two Size 114 feet against the wall, she began pumping the Cyclops in and out of her asshole with ferocity. 


The room was feeling more and more like a box, something not lost on the giantess. But at this point, the only way out was up. She grabbed the Dragon with a greedy hand.


Once, the 30-inch phallus looked more like abstract art to her, with majestic mahogany ridges and tendrils dripping out from its girth as if in a Chihuly sculpture. Thinking dragons were sexy was one thing; wanting that… thing inside of you was another. Beasts that could take that much dick simply didn’t walk the Earth.


Until now. Viv had become the Dragoness, sprawling and covetous, and only something so grotesquely imposing could prove the perfect mate. Still pumping her back door full of cyclopean cock, she grabbed the Dragon off the table and pushed its dark red length past her swollen clitoris and into her lips. 


The monster’s head passed through easily enough, but its jutting tendrils were rapidly approaching, and the first one made the 25-foot giantess yelp as it slithered inside her, sending her up another 18 inches.


The tendrils weren’t exactly poking her, but they were stretching her in ways even her growing body didn’t know how to handle, and Viv felt more pain than she had all night. But she desperately needed this monster inside of her, and she kept pushing it harder and harder against her cunt, her curves sputtering outwards as she did so.


That cramped box Viv was laid within kept seemingly shrinking in spurts. With every inch of monster cock, the walls punished her from all directions. Chairs and boxes were sucked under her black hole of a body, as if gravitationally attracted; in reality, her body was spilling outwards towards them. She had made a swamp out of the backroom, the air muggy with her scent and running nearly as hot as her body was.


The giantess shoved in the last of the Dragon with a massive groan that, appropriately, would have sounded like a full-fledged roar to any average-sized bystander. She shot up a bit in size again, and pounded her feet against the wall as if to dramatically announce her growth spurt by breaking through. But the concrete wall stood firm, even after a second battering from the 29-foot woman’s oversized soles.


The other monsters had taken her as far as they could. It was time to release the Kraken.

Massive Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit
Author's Notes:

The penultimate chapter of BP. Viv fucks herself more, grows more, destroys more, and... shrinks? (Don't worry, it doesn't last long.)

The three-story giantess laid the Kraken before her, tilting its tiny tip down towards her entrance. The peak of the tentacle looked downright puny at just one inch thick, but it was its foot-wide base that Viv was interested in. This dildo was going to make her fucking gargantuan.


Her pussy loved the thought of it, guzzling out ounces of cum a second now. Some of it dribbled into her asshole, still gaping in the cyclops’s wake, but it mostly trickled down into a puddle that now spread far beyond her back, easily taking up most of the floor space. The smell of her sex, so thick in the backroom, wafted out to the front of the shop; it could probably be picked up outside the storefront.


Viv brushed the tip of the tentacle along her labia, closing her eyes as she descended into a lurid pirate fantasy. It started out innocently enough, with her chained to her swashbuckling partner in crime (god, Jake would look good in an eyepatch, she thought) as they awaited execution in some ship’s damp cellar. Then some foreign tendril would slither in through a loose plank and penetrate her; her handsome companion would rush to save her, but she would simply kiss him, aroused by this wonderful new feeling inside of her. And as the giant octopus slid further in, she’d grow with it, smashing cabins and bursting through the deck of the ship as she kept her tiny buccaneer safe against the cushions of her lips. And yet even as she outgrew the ship itself, sending screaming crewmen plunging into the waters below, the tentacle inside her seemed to swell more and more, surging—


Wait. The tentacle was feeling bigger.


Viv opened her eyes to find herself grinding against the Kraken, six times the size it had just been. No— she had shrunk! The spell had made her smaller to fit the dildo since she had only been pleasuring herself with the tip.


Pushing both hands against the four-foot cock’s underside, she found she couldn’t even lift it now. Viv huffed. She was as small as she had been when she started, maybe even smaller. She wouldn’t have to start the whole process over again, right?


No. She had a boy to grow for, and she needed him badly.


Arching her hips up to slide the tip inside of her, Viv took a deep breath and, clenching her teeth, thrust herself onto the beast. Oh god, maybe the spell just wore off, she realized a second too late.


But luck was in her favor, and every part of her shot outward to accommodate the nine inches of cock she had just swallowed. She bucked her hips again. Another inch of cock, another foot of height. Two more inches, two more feet. Her swelling hips touched the ground. Reaching forward, the twelve-foot woman was able to grab onto the base of the Kraken now, and she pulled herself onto it with all her might.


“FFFFFFUHHHCCKKK,” Viv cried as the giant tentacle pushed up through her depths. Her back slammed into one wall as her feet hit another. 16 feet, 20 feet, 24 feet. She slid down onto her back like before, but her head and toes both raced towards the ceiling even as she tried to keep both as low as possible. A loose hand knocked over two filing cabinets — sending papers floating towards the ground, where they drowned in a growing pool of cum.


The room was dangerously tight now, and as the concrete walls held firm, they seemed as if they might crumple the swelling giantess. Viv clenched her teeth as her knees folded up against her chest. Her lust for growth was going to kill her.


But growth was the solution, too. With a deep breath, she stuffed more of the Kraken inside of her.


In the front room, two giant feet burst through like the Kool-Aid Man, spilling debris onto the display racks below. Calves and thighs followed, kicking out and crushing whatever poor display tables they landed on.


Stretching out, Viv bulldozed the wall’s lower half with her butt so she could lay flat. She had become an amateur renovator of sorts, converting two rooms into one and pushing aside everything to make room for the store’s growing centerpiece.


As she lovingly shoved the Kraken further inside her, her soles shot out a few more feet, racing towards the storefront. Forget the backroom; this building was about to have trouble containing this much woman.


And the woman in question fucking loved it. Viv used her free hand to knock clear the rest of the dividing wall, giving her a full view of her new domain. She slammed a vengeful leg against the counter she had spent so many shifts at, sending glass exploding everywhere. That type of thing didn’t hurt her, not when she had skin so thick you’d need a butcher’s knife to pierce it.


With a final thrust, Viv’s pussy ate up the last of the sea monster, making her buck her hips in ecstasy — and then send them slamming to the ground again, causing dildos everywhere to fall off their shelves. With a moan, she laid her giant head down onto the backroom floor, her hair soaking in her own cum. Candi’s Shoppe was roughly the size of a twin mattress to her, with the front section encompassing everything from her nipples on down. The ceiling wouldn’t even reach her knees if she was standing, and she figured that must have made her about 40 feet tall.


Touching the store’s front wall with her right foot, Viv curiously traced her toes along display racks and posters, leaving a visible trail of destruction wherever they went. It felt like messing with a sequin pillow. Wrecking things was fun, though she supposed at her size it was just a side-effect of existing.


Her foot landed on the five-foot phallic sculpture she had been cleaning earlier, back when she was just a hair taller than it. Her big toe stroked it lustily. Of course — the store’s biggest cock had been sitting in front of her all along. Unlike the Kraken, he was thick all the way through. Thick enough to bust her free from this pathetic coffin she was laying in. 


Removing the monstrous tentacle from her insides with a squick, Viv carefully slid the stone dildo towards her with her foot.


Using both hands to get a hold of the heavy sculpture’s girth, she pulled it up to her lips — her actual lips. She had to see this colossus up close; any scratches caused by her reckless growth might upset her pussy. Her foot-wide tongue glossed its polished surface, not even coming close to covering its impressive girth. Going down the sculpture, she rubbed her cute little nose against a (literally) rock-hard shaft. Not a scrape to be found. He was perfect.


She slid the sculpture back down across her stomach, its form feeling like a heavy dumbbell even against her 13-ton body. Cum was now trickling from her pussy with ludicrous intensity, and had begun to trickle out past the front doors — giving the outside world the first visible evidence of the giantess, though there would soon be a lot more where that came from.


Careful not to dent the sculpture (indeed, it was now the only item in the shop to have gone unscathed), Viv guided it to the ground between her thighs and slid it towards her labia.


The first thing she felt was cold. Her body heat had turned the whole store into a sauna, but the sculpture was taking longer to adjust; relative to the silicone toys from before, it felt like an icicle against her folds. The second thing she felt was pain, as she had slid the column’s thick head a little too quickly through her entrance.


Both feelings were instantly subsumed by pleasure, however, and her pussy eagerly throbbed for more of the gigantic dong. She was thrusting it in and out now, feeding herself a few more inches with every push, and her body reacted accordingly. Those feet that she had stretched towards the front walls were now flatly pressed against it. She stuck a hand on her head to lessen the growing pressure of the back wall on her scalp.


Up until now, the giantess had managed to hide her growing body from Shelby Beach, despite easily being the Earth’s heaviest land animal. But some secrets are just too big to keep.


And so the elephant outgrew the room. Two soles taller than people exploded through the storefront, sending debris scattering across the street ahead. At the other end, Viv’s head broke through into the night sky, gasping as she finally received a breath of air not pungent with the scent of her own cum. She spread two titanic legs apart, busting down the side walls and sending the entire rooftop collapsing down onto her body. Her hand shielded her privates from the falling debris, and the giantess kept pumping herself full of stone cock, still growing six inches a second.


Sliding her other hand into the wreckage, she grabbed into the sculpture’s base with ten fingers and heaved her giant body onto it, shoving all of the five-foot cock into her tunnel. Her heels stretched past the sidewalk and onto the asphalt. She came gallons.


Viv let out a satisfied moan, making some nearby squirrels scatter. She sat up, disrupting the sea of structural damage that had formed on her lap, and stretched two massive arms high into the night sky.


No helicopters circled her head, and no news crews formed at her feet; it was past midnight on the far edge of town, and it was still likely no one had seen her at all. Far away from any streetlights, she was just a big dark blob against the night sky.


Even with her car-sized asscheeks on the ground, Viv was Shelby Beach’s tallest structure, and she watched as the sleepy town twinkled before her. She thought to check the time on her phone before realizing it, like the rest of her former life, was likely gone forever in the rubble around her hips. Even if she managed to dig it out, it would be the size of a fingernail, useless to a titaness like herself.


Titaness. Viv smiled. She had become Jake’s 50 Foot Woman. His cock was too big for her just years before, and now she had a pussy he could crawl into. Another moan escaped her lips at the thought of it, and a finger slid back into the debris to rub her clit.


She looked to the east side of town, imagining Jake asleep in his bed, deep into some giantess fantasy that was about to become very, very real.


No… he had to be at Lana’s. Stopping by the store earlier, she had said her parents were away for the week. That bitch would have dragged him back to that hideous McMansion of hers.


Looking towards the large house at the top of a distant hill, Viv scowled. The lights were still on. They were probably fucking at this very second.


The giantess stood up, brushing off insect-sized dildos that had stuck to her sweaty ass. When she ruled over Shelby Beach tomorrow, she didn’t plan on being entirely merciless. Those who kissed her enormous feet would be well-compensated. But heathens? They deserved special treatment — and the demoness who had ruined her life would be the first to stand trial.

Unknown Pleasures by MonsterLoverPermit
Author's Notes:

The finale. What happens when Viv confronts Lana...?

(Well, you saw the "Lesbians" tag, so take a wild guess.)

“More,” Lana cried, as if she wasn’t doing all the work herself.


The blonde bobbed herself up and down Jake’s length, her pussy swallowing and regurgitating his cock like it was a carnival act. And though her poor boyfriend was far too many hours into this to be enjoying it, he could feel himself finally approaching relief.


“Uuhh,” Jake climactically whined, and he plopped his head back onto her pastel bed, sore and spent. Lana huffed. She could barely feel him come that time.


“Babe. C’mon. Encore,” she said, slapping him awake.


“Lana, I told you, it starts getting really tough after the third round.”


“But I’m not there yet,” Lana complained, idly circling her finger around Jake’s belly button.


Her boyfriend gave a defeated whimper. It was no use arguing. “Fine, but you’ll have to stay on top.”


That was fine by her — and the nympho pushed down onto Jake’s soaked, barely erect cock once more. She bounced roughly to the beat of a growing thuh-THUMP outside her parents’ house that he was too groggy and she was too horny to notice.


Then the rhythmic sound crescendoed with a massive THOOM onto her parents’ back patio. That they did notice. Lana looked over at the amorphous black void now filling her bedroom window with concern. She wouldn’t even have a second to guess what it was.


CRASH. The wall combusted into chaos. Shrapnel flew everywhere. A lamp was caught in the crossfire, plunging the couple into darkness. Jake jerked up to shield his eyes from debris, throwing Lana off his dick — and off balance. She clumsily rolled off her mattress, just barely landing outside of the path of the tropical storm razing through her bedroom. And then, as moonlight poured into the destroyed room once more, she saw the eye of the hurricane.


There were two of them, actually.


“Primrose?” squeaked Lana, scooting back out of primal instinct. For a moment she wondered if some billboard had flown off and crashed into her bedroom window, but the seven-foot face in front of her was alive and breathing. And blowing enough steam out its ears to power a locomotive— though Lana couldn’t quite make out her expression in the low light. “You’re so…”


“B-big,” was all her boyfriend could say, transfixed.


Lana stared at the five-story creature formerly known as Vivian Primrose, unsure if this thing could even understand her. It was silent for a second, save for the slow, massive breaths coming from the miniature kaiju kneeling in her backyard. The confusion on Lana’s face was quickly morphing into fear.


And then the same beast that tore through Lana’s wall tore into Lana, snatching the blonde up in one vindictive swoop.


“Lana Camden,” Viv purred, flashing an icy white grin against the night sky. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this to you.” Well, maybe not this exact scenario, just a general revenge fantasy — but she wasn’t going to let semantics distract her from the best part of the night. This was when her prey would beg for mercy, or perhaps wriggle free to plummet to a more favorable death.


But instead, Lana looked relieved. Excited, even. 


“Wait, so…you finally realized?”


Viv arched her giant brows, tightening her grip on Lana’s curves. “Realized what, that your breasts are fake as fuck?” she roared, spittle raining on her captive’s face.


“What? No,” Lana said, though she guiltily glanced down at her silicone D-cups. “That I’ve got, like, a massive crush on you.”


Viv froze. Here she was, 50 feet tall with her sworn enemy in the literal palm of her hand, and she had nothing clever to say. “You… you what?”


Lana rolled her eyes at the giantess. “Oh my god, Viv, I’ve been super obvious. C’mon, I followed you around your entire senior year, I found out where you were working this summer, I started going to a sex store every day just so I could flirt with you… do you know how many fucking horsecocks I bought? I have an entire drawer that’s just horsecocks,” she said, pointing at a dresser now torn in half by Hurricane Viv. “I was going to tell you today before Jake came in, but then — well, Jake came in, and then things got really awkward, and then—“


The giant fingers around her body tightened their grip again. “You think I’d fall for this? You ruined my life with those rumors, you bitch.”


“What?” Lana wheezed, her face turning red from the full-body chokehold. “The Tiny Pussy Primrose stuff? That asshole Gabe Cruz started that. I dumped him when I found out.”


Viv’s grip softened. Could Lana be telling the truth? She had seen her in The Tempest sophomore year. She wasn’t that good of an actress.


“When I started calling you Primrose, I was just trying to… I dunno. I suck at flirting. That’s why I could only ever land superficial jocks like Jake.”


Viv looked to Jake, who was surely in earshot of his girlfriend’s remark. But he was in the exact same pose as before, still hypnotized by his giant ex’s naked body. “B-big.”


“I knew no guy could pleasure you,” Lana continued, “but I always thought I could. I… I still can.” She flashed a coy smile up at her crush before looking down at the rest of her whale-sized body. “I think. I’d have to get really creative.”


Viv opened up her fist, revealing Lana’s gorgeous naked body. The giantess had never swung that way, but years of jealously admiring this woman suddenly made her seem… irresistible.


The giantess glanced over at Jake, who she still desperately wanted all over her gigantic pussy, then back at Lana. “…So are you, me, and him going to be a poly couple, or…”


Lana gave a shoulder shrug, unsure. “I dunno. We can talk about it later, maybe? Honestly, I’m just really horny right now.”


Viv couldn’t agree more — and down Lana went to the lawn, where the giantess’s soaking crotch awaited her. Lana sprung forward like an Olympic sprinter, lovingly tackling Viv’s giant folds and mushing her entire face into her clitoris.


The giantess let out a moan loud enough for a nearby house to turn its lights on. It was enough to snap Jake out of his trance, too.


“Viv!,” Jake said, rushing to the edge of the destroyed room. Improbably, he was fully erect again, but seeing your ex’s jugs blown up to the size of beach umbrellas will do that to a man. “What the hell happened to you? I mean— you look good, obviously. You look really, really, really good. But—“


Her huge hand slammed into his body and pulled him up to her face. It felt like a car crash mixed with a carnival ride. And aroused as he was by the sight of his fetish come to life, he couldn’t help but squirm in the grip of a beast that could rip a T-Rex’s head off. In an instant, he found himself pleading with the giantess.


“H-hey, I never hated you because we couldn’t have sex. I— I wasn’t even planning to break up with you, I swear. Viv, seriously, if there’s any bad blood, I—“


The giantess’s maw opened and a wet, hungry tongue rolled out. Jake clenched his eyes in fear. He had seen this comic too many times before.


But her tongue just pressed against his legs — and then up to his crotch, where it gave its target a graceful, catlike lick.


“No bad blood, Jakey,” she said with a smile, her hot breath rolling off his body. “Just unfinished business.”


She resumed licking as Jake tossed his head back in ecstasy. He had fantasized about getting giant head from a giant head countless times before, but he never guessed it would have felt like this. He could feel each individual taste bud. She slathered her thick saliva across and around his member, mixing it with copious amounts of pre-cum.


Viv had expected him to burst within seconds, but she was pleasantly surprised. Lana must have done a number on him back in bed. And so, realizing she had ample time to play with him, the curious giantess took longer, more thoughtful strokes with her tongue, starting at his thighs and stopping at his nipples. Jake let out a happy grunt, less at any particular sensation than the general idea of it all.


Viv couldn’t help but smile. Her big strong ex looked downright adorable now— cradled in her palm, using the tip of her thumb as a neck pillow. And though his penis was roughly the size of a multivitamin against her thick tongue, she relished every speck of pre-cum she was able to milk from its tip.


She had another reason to smile, too. Lana’s make-out session with her pussy was slowly turning into a full-body massage, with the blonde’s hands and elbows now joining her mouth in pleasuring the giantess. The blonde moved her face down from Viv’s swollen clit to lap up all the cum she could; what she couldn’t swallow spilled onto the lawn around her, drenching the grass.


It was all as sexy for Lana as it was for Viv, and the smaller woman reassigned one of her hands to start pleasuring herself. As if to compensate, she slid her other hand into the giantess’s slit, rubbing the sides of her canal.


“How’s that feel, big girl?”, Lana cooed. She realized her bedroom voice probably couldn’t be heard 25 feet up in the air, but a burst of squirt to the face was just the response she needed. The big girl was fucking loving it.


But Viv was also focused on making Jake cum, and unable to get much further by licking, she wrapped her soft lips around his entire package, testicles and all. His seven-inch cock stuck just far enough into her mouth for her to lick its tip, and that’s exactly what she did, his urethra just big enough for her tongue to identify.


He was getting close — Viv could feel his balls churning, working overtime to provide even a drop of sustenance for his goddess. Jake wished this moment would never end, and yet paradoxically he grabbed onto her cute nose so he could hump her lips, desperate to come.


With a final thrust, he did. Viv could only tell because he had closed his eyes. Her tongue found a tiny dribble of goo coming from his member, hardly anything even at his size. But that was fine by her, and she got to licking him off, curious to see if there was any more left. 


Two stories below, Lana continued to work Viv’s pussy with her hand, testing her lover’s limits as she went. That hand became an elbow, which became a shoulder — which became two shoulders, as Viv started inserting herself into the two-foot entrance. By the time the giantess noticed, Lana was already squeezing her two (relatively) massive breasts in with her.


“Lana?”, Viv asked, suddenly distracted from Jake’s cock. “What are you—“


She was cut off by a burst of pleasure as Lana pressed two hands into opposite sides of her walls. This was no dildo — this was a living, breathing, 5’7 sex toy with a mind of its own, and that mind was intent on making Viv come. The giantess’s pussy was so raw that she could feel every finger Lana pressed against her even after she moved them, as if the blonde was leaving behind little cave paintings. Viv squirted a little onto Lana’s back, sending a trickle running all the way down to her asscrack.


“More,” Viv pleaded. “Give me more.” On the opposite side of that request for the first time ever, Lana happily obliged.


The blonde was in up to her waist in giant cunt already, but she was also bottom-heavy, and she knew this next part would be the real challenge. And so, digging her toes into the grass, Lana tried wiggling her fat ass into Viv’s pussy. Failing that, she jerked her entire body to shove her hips into the giantess’s entrance, even rotating to the side to find a better fit. She must have been holding her breath for a minute now, but clearly getting deeper into her crush’s snatch seemed more important than air to her by this point.


“Nnghh,” Viv panted from above, her lips growing sore from the constant pounding. “Lana, you’re not going to f—“


But with a final heave, Lana pushed her thick butt through Viv’s entrance. And just like it had with everything else she stuffed up her cunt, Viv’s body made room. 


“-iiiiTTTTTT!”


The giantess’s feet shot out, bursting through a flower garden. Her ass bubbled out and crushed two patio chairs. Jake nearly slipped from her hand before she caught him again. It was only a minor growth spurt — though at her size, that probably meant 10 feet or so.


Lana took in a loud gasp of air, now easily able to slip out of her lover’s pussy. Her whole body was soaking with cum. “Fuck,” she panted. “Did I just make you grow?” She craned her neck to see the giantess’s face, just a little higher than it had been before.


Viv smiled. “Yeah. And you’re not done yet.”


“Damn, Primrose, okay,” Lana said with a smile, and she slithered back into the 60-foot woman, intent on finding ways to make her even bigger. They were just getting started.


“Holy shit,” Jake said, more than a little jealous of his girlfriend as she disappeared back into Viv’s giant cunt. His sore dick protested as blood rushed to it again.


“Don’t worry, it’ll be your turn soon,” Viv said. “We’ll have to see which of you can make me bigger.”


That was enough to get Jake half-erect again. It hurt him, but god, he was ready for whatever pain this monster was about to inflict.


“First, let’s see if I can grow you.” Viv licked his member again, feeling it slowly swell against her giant tongue. She eyed him lovingly, her mind already racing with all the depraved things they’d do before she went back to normal (if she ever wanted to go back to normal). Old wounds, bad breakups— she was too turned on to even care about that shit anymore. If this is what personal growth felt like, then personal growth was the best fucking feeling on the planet.


Second to real growth, anyway.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13510