Lovers' Journey by Comix
Summary: Can two giant lesbians find their place in a cold, uncaring world?
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Maternal, Muscle, BBW, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Lovers' Journey
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2792 Read: 39525 Published: November 01 2009 Updated: April 17 2010

1. Nobility by Comix

2. Pride by Comix

3. Celebration: Part One by Comix

Nobility by Comix
Author's Notes:
Hey, this is my first story here, I hope you enjoy it.

Pádraigín was awakened by the sweet voice of her mother, calling her to the dining room. Annoyed by this disturbance, she rubbed her eyes, yawned, and started to pick out her clothes. The first article of clothing she put on was a very tight-fitting pair of black, silk shorts. After struggling to put them on, Pádraigín inspected her large rear in a mirror; she could have painted her luscious lower body black and not be able to tell the difference. Next, she put on an extremely small sleeveless shirt covered in mammoth wool that not-so-modestly showed off her cavernous cleavage. Pádraigín took care to not make any sudden movements in fear that her mighty breasts might explode out of the clothing. Even though large areas of her fat chest and midriff were clearly exposed, Pádraigín deemed the clothing to be the most modest thing she had worn.

She never wanted to be the center of attention during these visits, but her father insisted that she should. Pádraigín was never interested in finding a promising boy to take as her husband, much unlike the other giantess teenagers in the village. Week after week, her father invited over her male peers so that she could find her soul mate and get married and have kids, blah blah blah. Pádraigín's mind did not change at all when the "Sleep Tests" were called into action; if anything, she was convinced that marriage was not for her after the first night of some horny boy groping and kissing her.

Tonight was the last straw for Pádraigín. She did not want to marry a human boy, even if she thought they were adorable. This night would be the first of many visits from tiny, "promising" young lads. Once in her hut's dining room, she made sure to say "hi" to the humans before sitting down. Pádraigín placed her enormous breasts on the table to rest, causing the human family to edge back cautiously.

The first order of business was to introduce Pádraigín to the human family's seventeen year old boy, Patrick Ludwoll. The human boy instantly earned Pádraigín's sympathy; she had been just as nervous as he was back when the dates first started. If she weren't pressured to fall in love with him, she would have scooped up Patrick and smother him with kisses.

"Go on, Patty!" said Mrs. Ludwoll, "Go climb up to the nice giantess's shoulder and say 'hi'!" Patrick, after much hesitation, crept up to Pádraigín's intimidating breasts. He stopped once he was just a foot away from the giantess's large mammaries, and waved to her in the most pathetic way possible. "Patty," Mrs. Ludwoll started, "the giant can't hear you if you're not on her shoulder."

Patrick, whose face was quite red with embarrassment, looked up to Pádraigín, whose face was also quite red. Patrick grabbed the neckline of the giantess's shirt and hoisted himself onto the meaty breast. Pádraigín was now extremely worried about the "Sleep Test"; Patrick felt very fragile, and he was only the size of her smallest tooth. Pushing away the unpleasant thoughts, Pádraigín returned her attention toward the human, who had lost his balance and was now awkwardly sliding down into her cleavage. Before poor Patrick had fallen into the fleshy chasm, he was saved by the giantess's helpful finger.

Before the situation became too embarrassing, Patrick had managed to find a perch upon Pádraigín's shoulder. "H-hello..." was the best he could muster. Once he overcame his fear of being on a gigantic being, the giant maids came in with a three course feast. The beautiful aroma of the food caused the two teens' mouths to water.

Patrick watched in fear as Pádraigín ate food that was significantly larger than he was. She could swallow him whole without even knowing it! He was hesitant to respond to anything the giantess said to him, further hindering their "relationship". Pádraigín sensed the returning nervousness, but she was unable to reassure the human boy without her father believing that the two were made for each other.

I feel for you, little one.


 

The walk toward Pádraigín's bed was short, but still dangerous for the human. The constant jiggling of the giantess's fat made Patrick feel as if he would fall off at any moment. The teenage boy soon found himself on the expansive bed, but the danger was far from gone: Pádraigín slowly lowered her huge butt onto the mattress and, unfortunately, over Patrick. With one barely audible shriek of terror, the human was completely trapped underneath the heavy giantess.

The first thing Patrick noticed once he was stuck under Pádraigín's butt was that it wasn't painful. Uncomfortable, yes, but he didn't really feel as if he were threatened. Despite being perfectly safe underneath the massive tush, Patrick still made a rush to get out.

Patrick's escape attempts were foiled by the ticklish Pádraigín. "Hey, stop that!" she laughed. After a half hour of this foolishness, the giantess surrendered, and lifted her rear end up to let Patrick out. The poor human ran off, allowing Pádraigín to sit down on the bed safely. The two could tell that it would be a long, unfortunately fun night ahead, but neither of them wanted to admit it.

Pride by Comix

Aella crouched in the dense cover of the forest, focused on her prey. Her breathing was slow and silent, but her heart was hammering away quickly and, to her ears, loudly. Her grip tightened on her beloved spear, sweat glistening on her fair, tan skin. The prey in question, a mammoth, was lounging around in an open area, alone and defenseless. Just the way Aella wanted it. The herbivorous beast began to drink from a small pond, its back turned toward Aella. She gritted her teeth, drooling, anticipating the savage motion of her spear being driven into the mammoth's soft organs.

"Gee," an inexperienced hunter whispered behind her, "You really get into this stuff, don't you?"

"Silence," Aella said to her apprentice. The younger giantess whimpered, taking a step back. Unfortunately, she stepped on a brittle branch, sending a loud snapping sound to the ears of the mammoth. Everyone froze, their hearts stopping for a brief moment. The mammoth, foolishly deciding that there was no danger, resumed its drinking. "Idiot," Aella murmured to herself.

A few more moments passed by. A bloodthirsty grin spread on Aella's hardened, beautiful face. "NOW!" she shouted. The two hunters leapt out of their cover, charging toward the unsuspecting prey. The younger giantess headed toward the front of the mammoth, hoping to distract it, while Aella charged behind it. Aella jabbed into the beast's soft side, spilling blood. The beast, charged with adrenaline, turned toward its assailant, hoping to jab its long tusks into her unsuspecting face.

"Oh, no you don't!" shouted the apprentice, grabbing the two ivory spears that jutted out of the monster's mouth. With all of her might, she held the mammoth's head in place. Aella pulled the spear out of its hide, and, with a entertained giggle, leaped onto the mammoth's back. With one last peal of crazed laughter, she drove the spear into the mammoth's head, killing it instantly.

Her apprentice stared at her, absorbed in horror. Aella managed to calm herself with a few deep breaths, and looked at her student's terror filled face. "What?" she asked.

"You need serious help," the young giantess said, shivering.


"I do say, Ealanor," said Aella, biting into a piece of roasted meat, "You really kicked ass back there." She chewed the flesh, savouring the flavor, and swallowed it.

Ealanor scratched the back of her head, blushing. "I-it was nothing, r-really..."

Aella rubbed her filled belly, satisfied with her meal. She reached toward her spear, her eyes drooping, and cuddled with it as if it were some perverse teddy bear. "Well, g'night," she said.

Ealanor's curiosity was fed by this bizarre display. "Aella," she asked, "have you ever had a boyfriend?"

The hunter stretched, flexing her muscles as she did so, and asked "What the hell is a boyfriend?"

"Well," started Ealanor, "a boyfriend is someone you love."

Aella rubbed her eyes. "Like your family, right?"

"Oh, no!" said Ealanor, her face turning slightly green. She began to shuffle her feet nervously, hoping that her questioning would not anger her teacher. "It's a special kind of love, one where your heart begins to flutter wildly and you want to do..." Ealanor's eyes shifted around nervously, "things with them."

Aella slowly nodded. "Oh." She rolled around sleepily until she was laying on her belly. She looked up at Ealanor and asked "Why do you want to know this?"

"Because there's going to be this big birthday party for some big, fat, rich chick, soon. And there's probably going to be a whole bunch of hot guys you can meet," said Ealanor, "I'm certain that they'll think you're hot, too."

Aella, whose world revolved around stabbing things, was confused by this new term. "'Hot'? As in a fever?" she asked, "I don't think I'd do... things with people who are sick."

"Well, by 'hot', I mean 'sexy'," explained Ealanor, "For example, your butt is kinda big." Her face turned bright red, "Actually, its really big, and some guys like that."

A friendly grin spread on Aella's face. "Oh, so you're gay, then?"

"No, I'm not. It's just," Ealanor's eyes shifted around again, "really noticable."

"Well, good thing you're straight," said Aella, rolling onto her back, "We wouldn't want you getting banished, right?"

Ealanor scratched the back of her head again. "Yeah, my boyfriend'll kill me if I were."

Aella closed her eyes, sighing. "Well, I've decided to go to this party. This boyfriend stuff sounds fun!"

Celebration: Part One by Comix

Pádraigín was extremely nervous, for today was her nineteenth birthday. It was customary for nineteenth birthdays to be celebrated by the whole village. Also customary was the official "birthday suit", which was the main source of Pádraigín's worry. She called her two maids over to inspect her body paint for the twentyfirst time, much to their chagrin.

"'tis perfectly fine, Pá," they said, "You always look so beautiful, even more so today."

"Are you sure?" Pádraigín asked, "I don't think that the markings on my breasts and tummy are quite symmetrical, and I have to impress Patrick. If I don't, father will kill me!"

With a defeated sigh, the larger of the two maids grabbed a mirror and used it to inspect the body paint on the giantess's soft skin. "'tis well, Pá," the maid said, "'sides, if one were to think, young master Patrick would be too busy admiring you to show the slightest interest in errs."

"What about my back?" asked Pádraigín.

"The clouds in the sky show jealousy towards your markings, Pá," said the smaller maid in her reassuring, soft voice.

"But, my bum was itchy," said Pádraigín, tears welling in her eyes, "and I scratched it! Oh, please tell me I didn't ruin it!"

The larger maid patted her on the head. "Do not worry, we have told you that only the waters of the earth move the markings toward oblivion."

The smaller maid gently massaged her master's soft, squishy side with one hand and wiped away her tears with the other. "Do not fret over these things, Pá," she said, "the village finds you radient, no matter what happens."

"Oh, thank you so much, guys," Pádraigín said.

The maids bowed to her, and left to help out the other servants prepare the festival. A few minutes later, a shriek rose out of Pádraigín's room, and the two rushed back to serve their master's next request.

"Oh, God!" Pádraigín cried out, "My hair! I don't think Patrick could hold onto it, and if he falls and hurts himself, father will be pissed!"


Patrick was dressed in his fanciest outfit, eager to see how pretty Pádraigín's dress would be. He lay on a large, stone bench, the closest one to the stage. A sign on the side of this bench read, "NOTICE: A human is sitting here. Show caution and respect!" So far, the only two giants who dared to sit on the bench were Pádraigín's two loyal maids. Patrick loved their company; they were some of the only giants who have shown him respect.

Patrick was feeling extremely doubtful about his future marriage with Pádraigín. Sure, he felt strong sexual attraction toward her, but he felt that she was only a good friend, not someone he'd want to marry. Whenever he got an erection from just thinking about her, he thought poorly of himself. Even worse were the dreams that were constantly swimming in his mind. In some, Pádraigín lovingly squished him with her large buttocks; in others, she teased him with her gorgeous feet, and Patrick would simply look at her beautiful sole and ejeculate. Anyone would have said that these were sweet, lovely dreams, but no one would understand that sickening, hollow feeling Patrick felt when he awoke.

Patrick was too busy thinking about these things to notice that Aella was about to sit on him.


Aella squirmed with delight once she sat on the bench. "Ooh," she moaned, "These rich guys have some really tickly seats!"

Ealanor came in beside her, wearing overalls instead of her hunting garb. "It's a stone, Aella. They can't make it tickly!"

Aella clenched her large, muscular hams together, giving Patrick even more discomfort. "You're just upset that you're wearing a ridiculous farmer's outfit!" she chirped, "I bet you're just boiling with envy because I'm wearing my super-kickass thong!"

"Mmuh," said Patrick, "Mmehmooff mme?"

"I don't need the hunting suit!" said Ealanor, "I already have a boyfriend, I don't need to show off my ass to anyone!"

"Mmihd grehmuy muhmreesheeabe ib miff moo geff moff mof mme," Patrick said, trying to wiggle his way out.

Aella clenched her buttocks together again, moaning with delight. "Oohhh, damn!"

Two giants moved to a bench behind her. "Hey!" whispered Ealanor to Aella, "This is your chance!"

Aella was snapped out of her orgasmic state. "What do I do?" she asked.

"Flirt, flirt!"

Aella turned her upper body and head toward the two giants. "Oh, boys!" she called out. The giants were snapped out of their conversation, and looked at her. "I was so lonely, tonight! And," Aella started to trace a heart shape on her butt, "My big booty needs some lovin'!"

The giants shared a disturbed look for a moment, and returned to their original conversation.

Aella's face turned bright red with anger, and she rose from her seat. Patrick felt a brief moment of intense pressure, but he soon noticed that his unknowing tormentor was starting to stand up. "I'm... free," he said. He began to cheer and holler as loud as he can, attracting Ealanor's attention.

Ealanor's eyes drifted toward Aella's bottom, and saw a human sandwiched between her muscular glutes. "Uh, Aella..." she started.

Aella stomped toward the two giants and began to give them a piece of her mind. "Hey, idiots!" she started, "The fuck is wrong with you? A total babe hits on you and you just ignore her!" The giants stared at her. "Don't you two want to do things to me?"

The first giant, who had blond hair, said, "Not interested."

The other giant, who had brown hair that partly covered his eyes, said, "I'm fine on my own."

"Look, if the two of you aren't erect and slobbering over me in five seconds," Aella growled, "I. Will. Stab. You. Got it?"

Five seconds went by. The brown haired giant shrugged and said, "Whatever." The blond giant's face didn't change, but Aella noticed something clearly phallic under his loincloth.

"Ha!" she shouted, pointing at his pants, "You've got a total boner over me!"

"It's not a boner," said the blond giant, pulling out a scroll from his loincloth, "It's... a momento."


Aella returned to the bench, sad and defeated. "Uh, Aella," started Ealanor, "There's so-"

"Not now, Ealanor!" barked Aella, on the verge of tears.

"But it's really super important!"

Aella pouted. "If it's something incredibly stupid, or about those morons, I don't want to hear it!"

Ealanor blushed and said, "There's a human in your butt."

There was an awkward silence. Aella grinned, and said "Nice try. That joke's too old to work."

"No, really." said Ealanor, completely serious, "You know I suck at jokes. There is a human. In your butt."

Aella, to Ealanor's complete horror, crashed down on the bench. "Yeah, right. If there were a human in my butt, they would certainly make themself known!"

Patrick, bruised and angry, kicked at Aella's sensitive regions, causing all of the color to drain from her face. "Oops," she said stupidly.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1348