- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey, this is my first story here, I hope you enjoy it.

Pádraigín was awakened by the sweet voice of her mother, calling her to the dining room. Annoyed by this disturbance, she rubbed her eyes, yawned, and started to pick out her clothes. The first article of clothing she put on was a very tight-fitting pair of black, silk shorts. After struggling to put them on, Pádraigín inspected her large rear in a mirror; she could have painted her luscious lower body black and not be able to tell the difference. Next, she put on an extremely small sleeveless shirt covered in mammoth wool that not-so-modestly showed off her cavernous cleavage. Pádraigín took care to not make any sudden movements in fear that her mighty breasts might explode out of the clothing. Even though large areas of her fat chest and midriff were clearly exposed, Pádraigín deemed the clothing to be the most modest thing she had worn.

She never wanted to be the center of attention during these visits, but her father insisted that she should. Pádraigín was never interested in finding a promising boy to take as her husband, much unlike the other giantess teenagers in the village. Week after week, her father invited over her male peers so that she could find her soul mate and get married and have kids, blah blah blah. Pádraigín's mind did not change at all when the "Sleep Tests" were called into action; if anything, she was convinced that marriage was not for her after the first night of some horny boy groping and kissing her.

Tonight was the last straw for Pádraigín. She did not want to marry a human boy, even if she thought they were adorable. This night would be the first of many visits from tiny, "promising" young lads. Once in her hut's dining room, she made sure to say "hi" to the humans before sitting down. Pádraigín placed her enormous breasts on the table to rest, causing the human family to edge back cautiously.

The first order of business was to introduce Pádraigín to the human family's seventeen year old boy, Patrick Ludwoll. The human boy instantly earned Pádraigín's sympathy; she had been just as nervous as he was back when the dates first started. If she weren't pressured to fall in love with him, she would have scooped up Patrick and smother him with kisses.

"Go on, Patty!" said Mrs. Ludwoll, "Go climb up to the nice giantess's shoulder and say 'hi'!" Patrick, after much hesitation, crept up to Pádraigín's intimidating breasts. He stopped once he was just a foot away from the giantess's large mammaries, and waved to her in the most pathetic way possible. "Patty," Mrs. Ludwoll started, "the giant can't hear you if you're not on her shoulder."

Patrick, whose face was quite red with embarrassment, looked up to Pádraigín, whose face was also quite red. Patrick grabbed the neckline of the giantess's shirt and hoisted himself onto the meaty breast. Pádraigín was now extremely worried about the "Sleep Test"; Patrick felt very fragile, and he was only the size of her smallest tooth. Pushing away the unpleasant thoughts, Pádraigín returned her attention toward the human, who had lost his balance and was now awkwardly sliding down into her cleavage. Before poor Patrick had fallen into the fleshy chasm, he was saved by the giantess's helpful finger.

Before the situation became too embarrassing, Patrick had managed to find a perch upon Pádraigín's shoulder. "H-hello..." was the best he could muster. Once he overcame his fear of being on a gigantic being, the giant maids came in with a three course feast. The beautiful aroma of the food caused the two teens' mouths to water.

Patrick watched in fear as Pádraigín ate food that was significantly larger than he was. She could swallow him whole without even knowing it! He was hesitant to respond to anything the giantess said to him, further hindering their "relationship". Pádraigín sensed the returning nervousness, but she was unable to reassure the human boy without her father believing that the two were made for each other.

I feel for you, little one.


 

The walk toward Pádraigín's bed was short, but still dangerous for the human. The constant jiggling of the giantess's fat made Patrick feel as if he would fall off at any moment. The teenage boy soon found himself on the expansive bed, but the danger was far from gone: Pádraigín slowly lowered her huge butt onto the mattress and, unfortunately, over Patrick. With one barely audible shriek of terror, the human was completely trapped underneath the heavy giantess.

The first thing Patrick noticed once he was stuck under Pádraigín's butt was that it wasn't painful. Uncomfortable, yes, but he didn't really feel as if he were threatened. Despite being perfectly safe underneath the massive tush, Patrick still made a rush to get out.

Patrick's escape attempts were foiled by the ticklish Pádraigín. "Hey, stop that!" she laughed. After a half hour of this foolishness, the giantess surrendered, and lifted her rear end up to let Patrick out. The poor human ran off, allowing Pádraigín to sit down on the bed safely. The two could tell that it would be a long, unfortunately fun night ahead, but neither of them wanted to admit it.