Soulmates by alriv225
Summary:

Antoni and Kim are a happily married couple who will soon experience an unexplainable event and will take advantage of this situation to satisfy their deepest desires.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Butt, Couples, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 21865 Read: 32465 Published: August 19 2023 Updated: March 15 2024
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: A secret revealed by alriv225

2. Chapter 2: An inexplicable event by alriv225

3. Chapter 3: This may not be as bad as it seems by alriv225

4. Chapter 4: At the feet of a goddess by alriv225

5. Chapter 5: Methods to ask for forgiveness by alriv225

6. Chapter 6: The Toy Man by alriv225

7. Chapter 7: Betrayed by his impulse by alriv225

8. Chapter 7.1: Naughty Tween (Alternative Story) by alriv225

9. Chapter 8: The Origin by alriv225

10. Chapter 9: The Impossible Challenge by alriv225

11. Chapter 10: In the hands of my fiancée by alriv225

12. Chapter 12: The Giant Kidnapper by alriv225

Chapter 1: A secret revealed by alriv225
Author's Notes:
In this chapter we present the protagonists of the story, and we introduce the foot fetish that will be the central base of the story.

Antoni and Kim are a couple who got married two years ago, but before that they were dating for a while, Antoni is 28 years old and of Spanish descent, he has never been exactly tall since he is 5'6, he is of normal build, neither too fat nor too thin, on the other hand, Kim comes from a Latino family, specifically from Venezuela, he is currently 30 years old, his skin tone is similar to cinnamon, he always has long hair that reaches the middle of his back, Standing at 5'5 and almost the same size as Antoni, Kim has pretty gym-worked legs as well as her butt.

They met 6 years ago at the university although they did not study the same thing, Antoni was always passionate about marketing and Kim was a graphic designer, but one day while Antoni was in the cafeteria buying a soda, he saw Kim pass by and From that moment he fell in love with her beauty, he thought he would never listen to her but one day at a party at the marketing department she was drinking a beer with her friends and he approached her to introduce himself, at first she didn't care. she paid a lot of attention but Antoni managed to get her Instagram that night, over the days she wrote to her although she hardly paid attention to him but she had to admit that there was something that attracted her to Antoni, one day Antoni finally took the courage to ask her out and from that everything was a success in the relationship.

When they had been dating for a year, Antoni took her to dinner at a very luxurious place, so he asked her to dress elegantly. Kim wore a short white dress, it was Antoni's favorite because it highlighted her beautiful legs, she also wore some open heels with the toenails painted white to match her dress, this last thing drove her boyfriend crazy since he always had a foot fetish but he never had the courage to tell it in any of his relationships, he planned to do it finally tonight and he just hoped that Kim wouldn't look at him like a freak,

After dinner they went to a hotel where they would spend the night, they ordered a couple of bottles of wine and then the real excitement started, they were both sitting on a sofa and Kim was the one who took the initiative, she approached Antoni and began to kiss him lightly on the lips, on the neck and then began to remove his shirt, Antoni was so excited that he could feel his cock hardening. Kim noticed how his boyfriend's cock was starting to come alive and that excited her more than she expected.

Antoni also felt the need to kiss Kim's breasts and began to undress her, once they were both naked, Antoni could see his girlfriend's body fully, she was so sexy that he wanted to kiss every corner of her, he kissed her on the neck, then he sucked her breasts, then he kissed her belly and slowly he approached the sex, when he saw the pussy of his beloved, his cock got even harder.

He approached the vagina and kissed her clitoris, he put his tongue and began to lick the clitoris and the whole pussy, Kim was very excited and moaned. Antoni licked her until her girlfriend climaxed.

When he was done licking, Antoni got up and told Kim to get on her knees and start sucking her boyfriend's cock, Kim knelt down and began to suck Antoni's cock, at first she sucked slowly, but little by little she began to increase the speed of the sucking, and that's when Antoni knew it was the right time, he stopped his girlfriend and said, "Kim I want to ask you something that may sound very strange but I need to confess it to you" Kim was a little confused but told her to trust her, Antoni ask looking down "Would you let me kiss your feet?"

Kim looked at him with a surprised face since in the whole year that they had been dating Antoni he had never mentioned anything like that, although he had noticed that when he wore open shoes or walked barefoot around the house he used to get hornier on occasions he even agreed. to give him a foot massage voluntarily, Kim thought it might be fun, she had never been with a guy with a foot fetish but had heard stories of her friends dating guys who went crazy with their feet, so Kim put her foot on her boyfriend's chest and gave him a little push that made Antoni fall on his back, then slowly Kim began to raise her right foot through his neck until she slowly brought it to her mouth and then she said "okay you I allow you to kiss my sexy foot"

Antoni was a little nervous, but he felt the soft touch of Kim's foot on his face and began to lick her little toe, he slowly licked all the toes, when he got to the sole, he started sucking on it and biting it, Kim couldn't believe how exciting it was, It was a dream come true for him, he was in heaven, he didn't want that moment to ever end, but he knew he was very close to his climax, so almost begging he asked his sexy girlfriend to put her feet on his penis, Kim too she was excited, she had discovered something new in her boyfriend that made her feel powerful like a goddess, having a man begging to kiss her feet was exciting then, she decided to take the game to a higher level and told him, "okay, I'll let fuck my feet with your cock, but first you have to keep kissing them and beg me and tell me how much my feet turn you on"

Antoni was stunned, not even in the best of his scenarios did he imagine that Kim would be so perfect, so he proceeded to kiss both soles from Kim's feet and said, "oh, I beg you to let me fuck your sexy feet" Kim felt a shiver down her spine, Kim asked him "and why should I let you do that? Beg me more, make me feel like you really want it" Antoni kept kissing her feet, saying "please please Please, I'm begging you, I'm dying for you to give me a footjob, I will do what you want" Kim replied, "yes, okay, but remember that you have to cum quickly, otherwise I'll get angry"

Then Antoni positioned himself, he was on the edge of the sofa and Kim was in front of him, she began to massage her boyfriend's cock with her feet, little by little she increased the speed of the friction.

Antoni's cock was so hard that he could swear that he was about to explode, Kim noticed how her boyfriend's dick was getting redder and thicker and knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum, so she began to rub his penis more aggressively and faster until he reached the climax.

Antoni came all over Kim's feet, he had just had the biggest orgasm of his life, he had never expelled as much semen as at that moment and there were no human words he could use to describe the entire experience, the last image Antoni saw was Kim still holding his penis between her two feet full of cum and a sexy smile of pride, which would never forget in his life.

End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your revie and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love:

Chapter 2: An inexplicable event by alriv225
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we continue with a bit of foot fetish, and also traditional sex, we also introduce the main plot that will lead the story.

After the night Anthony confesses his fetish to Kim, she was hooked on Antoni's fetish and they began to experiment with the limits, she also began to love her role in the relationship, she knew how much her husband was excited and liked to be desired, she knew that she had control over him and he would be willing to do anything for her. In addition, Antoni would never forget that night because it had been a dream come true for him to be able to kiss Kim's feet, he even considered himself the luckiest man in the world since Kim was perfect and it seemed like a gift from the heavens to be able to be with a woman as special as her, he promised to make Kim feel like a goddess forever and 5 years later they got married, and that's how their story goes until this day, because Antoni always takes the time to worship Kim's feet even at the most unexpected times and in the most unexpected places, for example when Kim wears open-toed shoes and walks around the house, she knows how excited it makes her husband, so she walks around the house with her sexy toenails showing off and giving Antoni a good view of them, and Antoni just enjoys the show and does nothing but look at her feet. Kim loves the power she has over him and loves that Antoni will do anything to please her, even if it means he gets nothing in return, he just loves Kim so much.

One day Kim went out with her friends after work and got a little drunk, when she came back home she was a little horny and found her husband playing PS5 as usual, she wanted to spend a good night with him and although She knew that it was enough to tell him to go to bed and he would pay attention, she had an idea to provoke her husband and that he was the one who asked her to go to the room

So when he was close to finishing the game Kim stood next to his chair and put her right foot on the back of her husband's chair and said to him, "Hey honey, can you kiss my foot for me?" Antoni was so focused on his game that he didn't see it coming, he looked up from the game and saw his wife standing in front of him with one leg up showing her toes, and he got so excited that he got out of his chair and went to Kim to give her a big kiss and tell her how much he loved her, but Kim didn't give in that easy she pushed Antoni away from her and said, "no no no, that's not what I meant, I asked you to kiss my foot for me, if you really love me you have to show it by kissing my feet, now sit on that chair again and kiss my foot, otherwise you are a bad husband" Antoni was so surprised that he didn't know how to react, it was as if he had heard those words from another woman, but he knew that he had no choice and he had to do as Kim told him. Antoni sat on the chair again and began to kiss her wife's right foot, he first kissed the tip of the toe, then he kissed the whole foot and licked her soles. Kim was very satisfied with Antoni's efforts and when he was finished kissing and licking, she got up and kissed her husband on the lips and said to him "okay that's enough, now let's go to our room, because I really need to feel you" Kim grabbed his hand to take him to the room, he had a big boner from the foreplay and his wife noticed it, so she decided to let go of his hand, grab his penis and lead him to the room like that, and the fact of being walking and having Kim holding his penis was driving Antoni crazy, they reached the room, Kim took her husband to the edge of the bed and asked him to sit down, then Kim approached and gave him a big kiss and asked him to take off his shirt and pants, once he did that Kim asked Antoni to lie back, she started by kissing his neck, she moved down to his chest and gave him little kisses and little bites, Kim started biting his nipples and then went down to his belly and kissed the belly button, when she got to the pants, she unbuttoned them and removed them with the help of her husband, Kim could see that his husband was so horny, she knew that if she had to go any further she would explode right now.

She wanted to give Antoni the best blowjob of his life and for that he had to contain himself for a while. So Kim started with some kisses on the tip of his penis, and then started licking the whole length of the penis, little by little she began to suck harder, Antoni's penis was getting bigger and harder every time, Kim was so excited that she put his husband's penis completely in her mouth and began to suck it very fast, when she felt that Antoni was about to cum, she stopped and told him, "no sir, before that you have to make me cum first" and she lay on her back on the bed.

Kim opened her legs and Antoni understood what his wife wanted to do, he went down on her and began to lick her pussy, Kim's vagina was already wet and she was so close to coming, so she asked Antoni to start sucking on her clitoris, and Antoni began to suck it hard, Kim loved when Antoni pleased her like that, he grabbed her head and moaned with pleasure, she didn't want it to end, but she knew she was very close to climax so she told him "baby I want you to put your cock inside my wet pussy", Antoni immediately obeyed, he got on top of her and began to kiss her, then he placed his penis at the entrance to the pussy and with a single movement, he put it all inside her, Kim screamed with pleasure and they started a hard fuck. Antoni began to penetrate his wife slowly, Kim was very excited so she asked him to penetrate her harder and harder, they continued that way until Kim climaxed screaming "oh Antoni fuck me harder! I want you to cum in my pussy!", after a few seconds of Kim having climaxed Antoni came too screaming "ahh Kim yes that's how I like it!, you're amazing I love you so much", they kissed very tenderly and hugged while Antoni was still in his wife's vagina, when they came back from the clouds and managed to catch their breath, Antoni felt very tired, more than usual after having sex with his wife, he began to get dizzy and felt a sensation in his body that he had never experienced before, he felt tingling in every part of his body and began to see blurry and then all black, Kim was watching in a state of shock as her husband slowly began to shrink until he stopped when he reached a height of 2 inches, she couldn't believe her eyes, it was an inexplicable event.

End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your review and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love:

Chapter 3: This may not be as bad as it seems by alriv225
Author's Notes:

This is where the shrinking begins completely, we introduce a bit of body scanning and insertion.

Kim was very scared, she couldn't believe her eyes, just seconds before, her husband was 5'6 feet tall and now he was just 2 inches tall. She started screaming and crying, she couldn't think clearly and didn't know what to do, so she tried to touch Antoni with her finger very carefully so as not to hurt him, but he didn't react, she didn't know if he was dead, she didn't know if he was contagious, she didn't know whether to call the police, the hospital or someone and suddenly her miniature husband slowly began to open his eyes, when he saw Kim, he began to scream Kim tried to calm him down by saying "please baby it's me Kim, please don't get scared" Antoni slowly realized what happened to him when he saw himself he was confused, he did not know what was happening and a little calmer, he asked his wife what was happening.

Kim told him how everything had happened and that they were naked, they both did not understand what was happening, Kim suggested taking him to the hospital, but Antoni was afraid that it could happen, if they would use him as a laboratory rat and take him away from his wife forever, as much as it was scaring and he did not understand anything, he did not want to run the risk of someone else finding out, Kim did not agree but decided to listen to the reasons of her little husband she told him "well in that case I think I'll have to take care of you, but if you keep shrinking or feel bad at all, you should tell me and I'll have no choice but to take you to the hospital, and we can't let anyone see you like this" Antoni felt a little calm that this had happened with the person he trusted the most and not just him on the street or at work, but this was still very strange, so Kim was very curious about the situation.

She told him, "I guess we should make sure you're okay, and since I'll have to take care of you I'll have to learn to hold you in my hands carefully so as not to hurt you, after all I've never interacted with a miniature person and the least I want it's hurting you baby" she laugh a little, "Antoni laughed too" and said to Kim "ok, you can try to lift me up but please be careful baby this looks so scary to me" Kim picked up Antoni carefully and brought her hands close together, when he put his hands together, she could barely see his little husband's face, because of everything that had happened, both of them had forgotten that they were naked, so Kim noticed her husband's small penis., she smiled a little, she never would have thought of seeing a miniature version of Antoni, she held it in the palm of her left hand and with the index finger of her right hand she began to gently touch his head, then his arm, then his chest, and asked him if he felt any pain, Antoni told her that he did not feel pain. On the contrary, Kim's contact with her bare skin made Antoni begin to have a small erection, Kim immediately noticed that he was getting hard and asked, "Antoni do you like to feel the touch of my finger? Are you turned on?" Antoni told her yes and he was excited, but he was embarrassed.

Kim laughed and said "well it doesn't matter, after all this is a great opportunity to try new things" Antoni was still a little ashamed, he still didn't know what had happened and he didn't understand how he could be so calm, maybe it was because he was with the love of his life and nothing else mattered, he was also curious about this whole situation, with a bit of sorrow he said, "baby, would you put me on the bed and stay still while I explore a little around your boddy?" Kim was excited about what her husband was asking, "of course my love" Kim gently placed Antoni on the bed and said, "do whatever you want with my body" and she lay back and spread her arms, Antoni didn't know what was happening, but he was excited, he couldn't believe his wife's beauty and he never imagined being in a situation like this, it was as if the whole world had disappeared, there was only Kim and her in that room and no one could interrupt him. Antoni looked up and admired his wife's beautiful naked body, he noticed how her nipples were hard and erect, then he saw her flat belly and then he saw her vagina, he began to feel a strange tingling sensation, it was a feeling that he had never felt before, he had been married to Kim for 2 years, but this was something completely different, it was as if this was the first time he had seen her naked. Antoni looked again at his wife's breasts and began to walk towards them, his penis was now fully erect, the closer he got the better he could smell the perfume of his wife, a mixture of her perfume and sweat, and her pussy was dripping and the aroma of her fluids was so strong, but Antoni could not get enough of it, the closer he got the more he wanted, so he decided to stop looking at her vagina and breasts and instead start moving her breasts with his hands, Kim was surprised and enjoyed her husband's caresses, then Antoni began to play with his wife's breasts, he started squeezing them, playing with the nipples, and then he began to give them little kisses, he could not contain himself anymore and began to suck on the nipple, Kim moaned with pleasure, then Antoni stopped sucking her nipples and continued his journey down the abdomen, Kim was a little confused and disappointed because her husband stopped sucking her breasts, but at the same time she was curious and excited to know where her husband was going, Antoni got a little nervous because he didn't know where he was going, but he didn't care because he was enjoying the trip and didn't want it to stop. After reaching Kim's belly button, he looked at her vagina and it was completely wet, the smell of Kim's pussy was too strong for Antoni to handle, and his erection was growing stronger and harder every second, without realizing it he started to rub his penis against his wife's clitoris, and Antoni began to moan with pleasure, the sensation of his wife's fluids rubbing his penis was something completely new for him, it was like he had discovered a new world of sensations and pleasures, Kim was also enjoying this, seeing a little man the size of her pinky rubbing against her pussy, made her think of all the power she had over him, not only physically but also mentally, she was excited but at the same time she had a smile ear to ear, Antoni noticed this and started to move faster, but he was not careful and accidentally fell into his wife's vagina, it was an accident, but a very fortunate one, he had never felt such a strong pleasure in his life, it was a mix between little pain and pleasure, he was surprised, so was his wife, but she was a little concerned, so she grabbed him with her fingers and lifted him out, she asked if he was ok, and he answered yes, and continued to enjoy the new experience, this time more carefully, the sensation of her husband's body was driving Kim crazy, it was something completely new, it was like she had never been penetrated before, his husband was not the biggest guy but he was definitely big enough, Antoni was moving from side to side inside her vagina, at one point he tried to get out and placed his small hand right on his sexy wife's wet clit, immediately she moaned with pleasure, Antoni loved it and started to move his hand as fast as he could, Kim was starting to shake and the bed started to shake too, Antoni kept going faster and faster until her wife screamed "oh Antoni I'm gonna come!" and her vagina started to spasm, Antoni felt his wife's fluids coming out and he couldn't hold it anymore, so he came too and fell off his wife's pussy and onto the bed, Kim was shaking, she was so satisfied, and him too.

Kim looked at her husband who was lying on the bed and laughing a little, she didn't understand why, but she liked his smile and his laugh was contagious, Kim started to laugh too and after they stopped, Antoni spoke "baby I know this sounds crazy, but I never imagined this could be so amazing, and the fact that you're the only person who knows about this makes it even more special, I mean, I am at your mercy, my life completely depends on you, now more than my wife, you are my goddess, Kim felt chills when she heard that word come out of the little man's mouth, everything she could do with it came to her mind. her little husband she had a lot of ideas in her mind and wanted to try everything. After a few seconds of silence, Kim said to Antoni "listen baby, we've had a very intense day and you need rest, but before that I want to make a deal with you, if you want me to take care of you and protect you, you have to obey me and do everything I tell you, I want you to promise me that you will respect that promese no matter what, do you understand?" Antoni was confused by the way his wife was talking, but he liked it and decided to listen to her "yes, I will obey you and will not disobey you" Kim smiled and said, "great! You've made a good decision" Kim put her hand under her husband and gently raised him up to her mouth, then gave him a kiss and said, "well then my little handsome, I think you should rest and tomorrow we'll try other things, is that okay?" Antoni said yes and was put back on the bed, he was tired and fell asleep in less than 5 minutes, Kim was still a little confused, and wondered if she was doing the right thing, after all she was a married woman, and her husband was only 2 inches tall and she had no idea what had caused this, and what could happen to him, and she thought, maybe I'm not the right person to take care of him, after all it's my fault he's in this situation, maybe I should call someone, I'm not a scientist, or a doctor, what if I hurt him? No, I have to take care of him and keep him safe, this is a responsibility that no one else can have, and after all, it's a good opportunity for me to try new things.

Kim was very excited and she couldn't wait for the next day, she wanted to try everything with her little husband, and the thought of having him at her disposal made her feel powerful, with a smile on her face, after a few seconds she fell fast asleep.

End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your revie and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love:

Chapter 4: At the feet of a goddess by alriv225
Author's Notes:

Antoni will know a face of his wife that he had never seen.

If feet are your thing, you are going to absolutely love this chapter, there is also female domination

The next morning, Antoni woke up with the sun coming through the window and falling on his face, when he opened his eyes he realized that he was not in the same place as yesterday, he was no longer in his bed but on the carpet on the floor, the first thing he saw was his wife's naked body, she was still sleeping peacefully, Antoni smiled, and admired her body, Kim had the body of a goddess, he had never seen a woman so beautiful, not even in a magazine or a porn video, her body was perfect, her breasts were the right size, her nipples were small and round, her belly was flat and her legs and ass were to die for, and the best part was that she was his wife, after a few minutes Kim woke up and saw her husband on the floor and laughed a little and said, "good morning my little cutie, did you sleep well?", Antoni answered her with a smile and said "yes I did, thanks for asking" Kim looked at him and asked, "are you hungry honey?", Antoni replied "since you ask, yes, I'm so hungry I'd eat a cow" Kim laughed and said, "well with your size I think the proportion of that won't be much haha" then she got up from the bed and said "wait I'll be back here in a bit moment" Antoni nodded and looked at his wife's ass as he was leaving the room, he couldn't feel more fortunate.

Kim went down to the kitchen and took two slices of bread, she thought that a sandwich would be enough for both of them, when she opened the fridge to take the jamos, she saw that there was a box with strawberries then an idea came to her mind that made her smile involuntarily, Kim went upstairs with a plate with the sandwich and the strawberries, when she entered the room she saw her husband on the bed, she approached him and told him, "I've brought breakfast", Antoni turned around and saw the plate with the sandwich and strawberries, he was a little exited because the strwberries was his favorite fruit, Kim stood in front of him and took a bite of the sandwich, and seeing him with a mischievous face, she said, I remember you called me "Goddess" yesterday, Antoni looked at her with a confused face, she continued saying, "as your goddess I can't allow that you eat the same as me since we are not on the same level, you are nothing more than a little slave for me destined to fulfill all my whims, and my first demand is that if you are hungry you should eat from my feet, where you belong", what what happened next stunned the small naked man, Kim took him from the bed and put him on the floor, then grabbed a few strawberries put them in front of him and slowly began to step on them with his bare feet, Antoni was in shock, he felt a mixture of fear and excitement at the same time, he didn't know if his giant wife was serious or was acting too well, then he heard from above "what are you waiting for little slave? You have to clean every corner of my feet , it's your breakfast" and Antoni began to eat the crushed strawberries, the taste was delicious and the strawberry's juice mixed with Kim's sweat made the flavor even better, after eating the last strawberry, Kim put her foot in front of him and said, "you can't miss anything, you have to lick my feet clean", Antoni did not hesitate for a second, and started licking the sole of her foot, the taste was amazing, Kim had never tasted anything like this before, the small man's saliva was a mix between strawberry's juice and his wife's sweat, which was the most amazing thing in the world, he was feeling so much pleasure that he began to get a boner, the goddess watched from above as her husband licked every part of her foot that had strawberry juice on it, she was so exited for the situation, she knew she had the little man's life literaly at her feets and could do whatever she wanted with him, and she could feel her power.

When Kim was sure that her foot was clean, she moved her other foot and told her slave to do the same with the other, Antoni didn't wait a single second, and began to lick, then his wife noticed his erection and began to laugh and said, "what a surprise! The little slave is excited!" She continued to talk while she was looking at her husband with an evil look and said, "Don't even think about cumming without my permission little man, you don't want to know what the consequences are if you ignore me” and she laughted, Antoni felt a chill in his spine, the way Kim was treating him was both scary and exciting, he had never imagined himself in this situation and the worst part was that he could not do anything to stop his wife, although he didn't want this to stop either, so he just followed her instructions, after a few minutes her second foot was clean, Antoni was breathing heavily, Kim checked his feet and saw that they were clean, then he picked up the little man from the ground and held him by both arms with his thumb and index finger of his left hand, put him in front of his face dangling, said "very good job bug, you have earned the right to bathe with your goddess, that will be your reward" and put him on her left shoulder and got up from the bed.

Antoni was nervous about what his wife had planned, he didn't know what his goddess would do to him in the shower, but he was exited, they entered the bathroom and Kim set the temperature and let the water run, while the water was running, she looked at the mirror and saw the small man on her shoulder, and smiled, "so, my little slave, are you ready for your reward?" She asked him, Antoni, responded "Yes my goddess", then she grabbed him with both hands and lowered him and put him in the palm of her hand, then put him in the water, "this is your shower little man, enjoy it", Antoni was amazed, his goddess was so kind and generous, and he was grateful, Kim put her left hand under him and began to massage him, and the hot water fell on him, his goddess' fingers were huge and strong, the sensation was incredible, Kim was happy, the little man's moans were like music to her ears, Kim then headed towards the shower with the miniature man in her hands, when she was in the shower she put some liquid soap on Antoni and said, "very good slave, part of your reward will be to be my sponge, and remember what I said before, until I say so you are not allowed to cum" The little man could not believe that this was real, how was it possible that someone in the world was as lucky as him, he still did not understand how until now he had not ejaculated once, it was probably due to the fear of being punished by the giant woman, so he concentrated on pleasing his goddess, and continued to moan while his wife was washing his entire body, the hot water, the smell of the liquid soap, and his wife's hands were an unbeatable combination, the sensation was incredible and he had never felt like this in his life, Kim ran it over her neck, then over her breasts, under her arms, rubbed around her buttocks, after a few minutes the soap was removed from his body and Kim said "very good job my slave, now I'm going to wash my pussy, I want you to help me, understand?, the small man nodded and then he was taken by the sexy woman and placed on her clitoris, and began to move his body up and down, Antoni could not contain himself any longer, Kim noticed this and said "don't you dare come until I say so little man! Or you'll regret it!" And she was right, Antoni would not have dared to disobey his godess, his wife was so into the role that he genuinely feared that she would hurt him if she disobeyed, the fear was bigger than his need to cum, so he continued to please his wife, the small man was rubbing her clitoris while Kim was massaging her breasts, Antoni could not imagine something more amazing than this, Kim began to moan louder and after a few seconds she exploded with pleasure with Antoni between her legs, then she picked him up and said, "excellent slave work, now yes, your final reward", the giant woman bent her leg back and took Antoni towards his foot, slowly began to rub it all over the sole of his foot, the sensation was so strong it was heaven for Antoni, it was better than anything she could wish for, Kim could feel the small penis brushing the sole of her foot, she knew that just telling him to let go, he wouldn't last a second, she felt so powerful, knowing that she could literally decide the little man's life, the giant woman finally took pity on him and said, "my slave, you have been the best slave a goddess could ask for, you have earned the right to cum, go ahead and do it" and with those words, Antoni came on her wife's foot, it was the strongest orgasm he had ever had in his life, his goddess' foot was the only place he would have liked to come in his life, his penis was pulsating so much that he thought it was going to fall off, after a few minutes, when he finished, he was taken by his giant wife, and placed in front of her face, and she gave him a big kiss on the forehead, and said, "i love you so much mi little horny husband”, Antoni ask, “so im not your slave anymore?” and Kim answered, "of course you are! I'm not going to stop calling you that just because you have my permission to cum" and laughed, He said “i love you too my godess, thanks for all”, Kim knew the think about godess and slave was just a game, Antoni was still her husband and would never hurt him or take advantage of him, then she turned off the water and put him on the ground, then left the bathroom and entered the room, she grabbed a towel and began to dry her hair, the little man watched her with admiration and thought to himself "i cant belive shes so beautiful and perfect, and it's all mine, or rather I'm all hers"

End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your revie and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love:

Chapter 5: Methods to ask for forgiveness by alriv225
Author's Notes:

In this chapter a new character is added to the story, and we include a bit of mouth play and domination

After Kim dried her hair, she got dressed, Antoni was a little sad that his wife was covering her perfect body, but he knew that unlike him she did have a normal size and could not walk around the house naked, after a few minutes, Kim finished dressing, then grabbed the small man and put him on her right shoulder and said, "I have some chores to do today, I need you to help me" Antoni responded, "How could someone my size help you?" Kim replied, "well, just don't bother", and she lought, then she went downstairs and started her daily routine.

Kim had a busy morning, and Antoni spent the whole day in the living room watching "The Boys" on Amazon Prime, after a few hours, Kim finally finished cleaning, she was exhausted, so she grabbed her cell phone and decided to check her instagram, she had a follow up request, it was her twin sister Mary.

Kim stared at the screen, frozen, after nine years his sister appeared, she took a deep breath and looked into her sister's profile, she was surprised to see that they were still physically the same, the only thing that had always differentiated them was that Kim had honey-colored eyes and Mary had blue eyes, people always said that Mary was the prettiest because of the color of her eyes with the contrast of her cinnamon skin, perhaps that is why her mother unconsciously favored Kim, because although the two were always very beautiful, Mary was the one who always got the compliments, however, Kim was never jealous, quite the opposite, she loved her sister and it hurt a lot when she decided to get out of their lives, Kim knew that she and her mother had made up a few years after she left home, but she never tried to communicate with her and neither did Kim.

Kim's hands began to tremble as she stared at the screen, after nine years without hearing from her, his twin sister was back, but what could she expect after everything that happened, Kim, decid to acept de follow request, after all, her sister's profile was open to the public, she continued to stalk her sister when after a few minutes she received a direct message from Mary, Kim could feel her heart beating like a drum in her chest, she took a deep breath and finally read Mary's message.

Mary: Hello, i know I'm probably the last person you expected to hear from again.

Kim: I'm surprised, is everything okay?

Mary: Yes, don't worry, nothing happened, I'm still in contact with mom, she told me where you live, and I'm on vacation in the city, I wanted to take the opportunity to put my pride aside and apologize, also if you want I would like to invite you to a coffee or something.

Kim was surpriced by his sister's words, she did not expect to be the first to make contact, she was always the one who kept her distance from others.

Kim: Okay, i'll give you the address, we can meet there in two hours.

After sending the address of the cafe, Kim told Antoni everything, he was very happy for his wife that she would finally make amends with her sister, he had always told her stories about her and how much fun they had when they were little, Kim got up from the sofa and said to Antoni: honey, is it okay if I leave you alone for a couple of hours? I would not like to put you at risk outside, also even though Mary is my sister we are not ready for more people to know about your situation.

- I understand, do not worry, take all the time you need, I hope that things between the two of you go well - he said, giving his wife a kiss on the hand, she picked him up and gave him a kiss, they went up to her room to get ready and for Antoni to stay in the room, after a few minutes she left the house.

The meeting was scheduled for 3 pm, Kim arrived 5 minutes early, and was a little nervous, she was sitting at a table waiting, when the hour came, a brown-skinned woman came in, her eyes met Kim's, the woman who was his sister was the same as the last time he saw her, she smiled and said: hi Kim, it's nice to see you again.

Kim stood up, the two of them hugged each other, the moment Kim felt his sister's arms around her, a tear rolled down his cheek.

They sat down and both began to talk, it was an emotional conversation, both of them apologized and expressed how much they missed the other, they told some stories from when they were little and laughed the reunion lasted almost 2 hours when Mary received a call from the hotel where she was staying they told her that due to a force majeure problem they had canceled her reservation and that they could not give her a new room, she was furious and was wondering what she would do, Kim couldn't help but listen and she had every intention of inviting her to stay at her house, but she was afraid that she would discover her shrunken husband, it was still too early to tell someone, , the girl was thinking about what to do, then Mary said, "Hey sis, do you mind if I stay at your house, It will only be for one or two nights while I find a place to stay i can pay for your stay if necessary, please” Kim did not know what to do, she could not deny that request to her sister, but she was afraid that Antoni would be discovered and something bad would happen, after thinking for a moment, Kim replied, "Ok, you can stay with me, but no money and you can stay as long as you want" Mary thanked her and hugged her, Kim was nervous, although she thought "hiding a 2-inch person can't be that hard."

When the sisters left the restaurant, Kim went to her car and the two of them drove home, Kim was a little nervous about the possibility of Antoni being discovered, but she hoped he would be able to keep a secret.

When they arrived home, the two women entered the house, Kim knowing that her 2-inch husband was in the room, Kim told Mary to wait in the living room and hurried upstairs, when she got to the bedroom, she saw Antoni in the bed watching tv, and tell him, honey we have a problem, the hotel where Mary was staying canceled her reservation and now she is staying here I had no choice I'm really sorry, Antoni was a bit angry but he understood, he knew how important this was for her, he also knew that if he refused her sister would stay somewhere else, and Antoni couldn't bear the thought of not having his wife by his side, so he decided to be nice and said, "it's okay honey, we'll figure it out" then the giant woman kissed him, Now stay here please, I'm going to prevent Mary from entering this room, she will stay in the guest room and if for any reason you see her enter you must immediately find a place to hide, I'm sorry I know this is not ideal, but we'll be fine, then she left the room and returned to the living room, she found Mary sitting on the couch, the two talked for a while, they were getting to know each other a little more, then Mary asked, "Kim didn't want to be reckless but I've been dying to ask you, my mom told me you were married, where's your husband?" Kim got a little nervous, but she had already thought of a lie, she said, "Oh yes, my husband's name is Antoni and he works in a Marketing Bussiness, he had a business trip and will return in a week, we're a little lonely without him" Mary smiled and replied, "Wow, a businessman, you're a lucky woman" Kim smiled and responded, "I know, thank you very much, he's a great guy" Then the two women continued to talk after a few minutes, Mary said that she felt tired from the trip, Kim took her to the guest room and told her that this would be her room, that if she needed anything, feel free to ask, Mary thanked her sister and told her " If you'll excuse me, I'll take a shower and a nap." Kim went back to her room.

Meanwhile, Antoni was a bit anxious, he had no idea what his wife's sister was like, but he did not want to get into trouble, after a while, the door opened, it was his giant wife, she entered and closed the door and said, "hey honey, everything went well, my sister has no idea about the shrinkage, she will sleep in the guest room, she is a very nice girl, and is a little like me, but she is a bit different" Antoni asked, "What do you mean, different?" Kim replied, "she's a little more expressive, and sometimes more intense, but she's really fun" the little man smiled and said, "oh, I see, and is she really nice? " Kim answered, "of course, she's my sister" the small man laughed and said, "I know, I'm just curious" the giant woman smiled.

Kim noticed that her husband had been naked all this time, after all they didn't have clothes for someone his size, Kim looked at him with a smile and with a seductive tone said "you know I think my perfect little husband deserves a reward for having put you at risk of being found out, don't you think?" and with his index finger he gave a soft blow to Antoni's miniature penis making him fall to his back, Kim let out a mischievous giggle. she was enjoying the face of her little husband, then she picked him up and began to rub his cock, betwen her fingers, and the little man moaned in pleasure, his sexy giant wife was giving him a finger job and it was an amazing feeling, Kim stopped and said, you know, even with that size, I find your small penis extremely sexy, do you mind if I do this?" What she did next left Antoni speechless. She slowly stuck out her tongue and ran it from her legs to the face of her little husband making him tremble when he felt the tongue pass through his cock and testicles, then she brought her lips closer and started kissing and sucking his body, Antoni couldn't take it anymore, and began to moan, the pleasure was intense and he was almost going to cum, Kim felt it and stopped, and smiled, the little man looked at her and thought, she's not going to make me suffer again, is she? and the giant woman said, "Sorry, I couldn't help it, I love to tease you, and I know how much you like it, and besides, you have to learn to control yourself or I won't let you cum." Antoni couldn't believe his ears, but he was not surprised, he knew that his wife liked to torture him, and the more he resisted, the more she tortured him, and the more she tortured him, the bigger the prize would be, but this time he had no strength, and he said, "Please, honey, I need to cum, my balls hurt, please let me cum, I'm begging you" the giant woman smiled and said, "You know I can't deny you, I want you to enjoy it as much as I do" then she put her lips around his penis and with her hot tongue began to massage slowly, the little man moaned and screamed, and a few seconds later, he came, the orgasm was incredible, his little body shook and the giant woman smiled, then Kim licked the cum and kissed him, and she told him, so darling, am I forgiven?, and he replied, if you always ask me for forgiveness like this when you screw up, please screw up more often, and she laughed and replied, "okay, I'll try, but it's not fair, I have a delicious little husband and I have no self-control, what's a giant woman to do?" and they both laughed, after Kim got ready for bed, she placed her husband on the pillow, Antoni told her, "baby, I love you so much", she looked at him, gave him a kiss and said "I love you too my love" then they both fell asleep.

End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your review and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love:

Chapter 6: The Toy Man by alriv225
Author's Notes:

In this chapter a small oversight will happen.

After a few minutes, the alarm clock rang, Kim got out of bed, went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and got dressed, Antoni was steel asleep, then the giant woman kissed her husband, and he woke up, "good morning my love" said the giant woman, the little man stretched and said, "Good morning , did you sleep well?" And she replied, "Yes, thanks, and you?" He replied, "perfect" Then the giant woman said, "I have to go see how Mary is, we'll probably stay downstairs for breakfast, you know please don't leave the room, I'll bring you something to eat later" Antoni told her, "Of course, no problem" and the giant woman smiled and replied, "Thank you" Then she left the room, went to the guest room and knocked on the door, after a few seconds, her twin sister opened the door, and the two of them went down to the kitchen, they had breakfast and talked for a while, Kim asked Mary if she had a boyfriend or was she married, she told him that she had a boyfriend she was with for 5 years, they were probably going to get married but unfortunately he had an accident and died a few years ago, Kim felt sad and hugged her sister, then they kept talking, and Mary was amazed, the house was big and full of things, there were many rooms, a large kitchen, and even a small garden, the house was amazing,  Mary remembered that she had to charge her phone, she told Kim that she would go bring the charger to the room, she got up and went up to the room but she couldn't find the charger in her suitcase, she had probably forgotten it, Mary had noticed that Kim had the same iPhone as it, then she thought, maybe Kim can lend me her charger, it's probably in her room, when she left the guest room she yelled from the second floor "Kim I'll look for a charger in your room if you don't mind!", just at that moment the garbage truck was passing outside the house so Kim did not hear, Mary went to her sister's room and opened the door, when she entered, the first thing she saw was the night table, he saw that there was an iphone cable, bingo he thought, he approached and bent down to connect the phone, then through the retina of his eye she thought she had seen a small shadow moving, when he turned his head he saw a small naked man,  looking at her, for some reason Mary didn't get upset when she saw him but Antoni was in a state of shock, her heart was beating a thousand times, instinctively she began to move back on the bed without noticing that she was very close to the edge, and then Mary said "wait wait be careful" but it was too late Antoni fell out of bed, Mary quickly turned around to look for the little man and saw that he was lying unconscious on the floor. Meanwhile, Kim was still in the kitchen, and she noticed that her sister was not coming down, so she decided to go up to see if everything was okay, when she got to the second floor, the first thing she saw was the open bedroom door, her heart began to beat a thousand times per hour and immediately came running, what she saw perplexed her, it was Antoni lying on the ground and her sister looking at him confused, Kim was furious and yelled, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?, WHAT'S GOING ON?, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT! And Mary replied, "Calm down sis, I'll explain everything, but first we should take him to a hospital" Kim told him to shut up, and ran to pick up her unconscious little husband, Mary explained what had happened, that she was just looking for a charger and that he got scared when he saw her, without realizing he fell out of bed, which was an accident, and then Kim realized that it was her fault because she had forgotten to lock the door in this moment the little man start to open his eyes and said "what happened?", Kim hugged him and replied, "thank God you're okay, something hurts honey?, Antoni only had a small headache and did not remember what had happened, until he saw the other giant woman who looked like his wife but with blue eyes, staring at him standing behind Kim and he remembered all, Mary said "Oh God, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I only entered because I wanted to find a charger for my phone, I'm sorry", Kim turned to her sister and said, "Listen Mary, I'll explain everything, but you must promise not to tell anyone about this, please" the woman was silent, and Antoni was anxious and did not know what to say, Kim was waited for an answer, then her sister said, "Ok, I promise not to say anything, now will you explain everything to me, please?" Kim was relieved and said yes, the three of them went downstairs and sat in the living room, the couple explained everything, and at first Mary was in shock, but later she accepted the whole situation, and she understood the reasons why her sister had hidden it, and she was amazed that her sister had a little husband  in her house, something that Mary couldn't help noticing was that Antoni was naked, and she asked why, the little man blushed, and Kim explained that due to the shrinkage he couldn't wear any of his old clothes and they didn't have clothes for that size, then Mary had an idea, she asked her sister to give her an old shirt and some scissors, Kim went to bring what her sister asked for and at one point Mary made a kind of toga tailored for Antoni and told him , "here, try it on" Antoni put it on and it fit perfectly, Kim was surprised and asked her sister if she knew how to sew, and Mary answered, "yes, it was one of the courses I took in high school, and I was pretty good at it, and apparently I still have talent, and the little man replied, "Thanks, you've done an excellent job" The women were happy, Kim told him that now his sister could take his measurements and sew him a few clothes, Antoni thanked her and Mary replied that it was a pleasure.

For the rest of the day, the three of them had a lot of fun, Antoni and Mary got along great, and after the initial shock, she accepted him, and they became friends, the little man felt a little awkward and nervous at first, but he relaxed, the three of them spent the whole afternoon playing board games and watching movies, they even played charades, Kim's twin was very fun and everyone was enjoying the company, they ate and talked until the night came, so they decided to go to bed, Kim and Antoni said goodbye to Mary who entered her room and they went to theirs, the giant woman asked her husband, "how was it, are you comfortable with my sister being here?, he replied, "of course, she is very nice, and I can see that she loves you a lot" Kim smiled and replied, "I know I just met her but I love her too, I'm so glad she's here, I feel a little sorry for her, she told me that since her boyfriend died a few years ago she has not been with anyone, it makes me sad, Antoni looked at her and said, "Don't worry honey, everything will work out in the end" Kim smiled and gave her husband a kiss.

Kim put the little man on a pillow and lay on his stomach holding his head with his hands as if looking down at her husband, and asked him "do you think my twin sister is pretty?" with a raised eyebrow, Antoni put on a a little nervous about the question and almost stuttering he said, honey of course she's pretty she's identical to you except for her eyes, but I would never do anything to hurt you, Kim kept looking at him seriously, Antoni was starting to get uncomfortable and Kim started to laugh out loud, and said "I'm just kidding you, of course I know we're the same so I know you can find her attractive, but it doesn't matter because you're only mine" and gave him a big kiss, then the giant woman lay down next to him and the little man told her, "you scared me, but now I'm a little embarrassed" the giant woman replied, "oh please, I was just kidding, don't be silly, besides you know I trust you" and gave him another kiss, the little man told her, "you're the love of my life, nothing is more important than you, and Kim told him, I know my love, and you're the love of my life"

Then Kim stared at her little husband and said "you know, that toga suits you very well, but I prefer you a thousand times when you're naked, it's okay if I take it off? Well, even if there's a problem, there's nothing you can do do to stop me I'll take it from you anyway, tonight you'll be my little toy and I'll do what I want with you", Antoni was beginning to have an erection under the cloth, he loved it when his wife got so horny, the beautiful  giant woman grabbed him by both arms and had him hanging, the little man could not do more than fly in the air while his wife held him, then with the other hand she began to give him small harmless taps in the groin area by above the robe, the little man was already fully erect, his cock was very hard and the blows on his genitals were not painful, they were rather pleasant and the sensation was incredible, Antoni moaned and groaned with pleasure, but suddenly Kim stopped, and with a mocking voice and a mischievous smile she said, "lets se what we have here" and then pulled up the small cloth revealing the little man's erection, his hard cock was in front of his giant wife's face, the giant woman said, "wow it seems my little toy likes to be dominated by his sexy wife hihihi, well let's see what part of my body my horny little toy should play with, but first, it's not fair that you're naked and I have clothes on", so Kim put her shrunken husband on the bed, near his feet and started to undress all the clothes, Antoni as always couldn't help noticing the beautiful giant feet in front of him, Kim noticed this and with a smile and her stinging tone of voice said, "well it seems that my toy has a thing for feet, so it will be the first stop" the little man could not reply, all he could do was tremble with excitement, then the giant woman laid down on her back and raised her legs, the little man watched her every movement, the beautiful feet were a few centimeters from his face, Antoni felt how his cock was getting harder and harder, the giant woman placed the big toe of her left foot on Antonio's arms, like a kind of handcuff, and with the big toe of her right foot she began to rub it all over the body of her little husband who was writhing with pleasure "hmm I wonder if it's true that you're a big dirty foot fetishist" said the giant woman, the little man did not respond, he was so horny that he couldn't concentrate, the big toes of the giant feet were rubbing his whole body, the soft soles were passing over his chest, the giant woman was smiling, enjoying the moans and sighs of pleasure of her little husband, she loved to see how her husband writhed from one side to the other, it was the point of maximum lust, and she was the one who made this possible with just her big toes, Kim was getting horny too, then she ordered her little husband, "I order you to lick my feet, do not make me repeat it, do it now! And immediately, the little man was still in ecstasy but obeyed, with his mouth wide open he began to suck the giant toes, the taste was amazing, the giant woman smiled and continued, the little man sucked the big toes, then licked the sole, then the arch, Kim's feet were clean, soft and fragrant, the giant woman loved having her feet played with, the little man could only nod his head, and then the giant woman began to move her big toes up and down on the little man's shaft, her husband was losing his mind with pleasure, when the lucky shrunken man was about to run she stopped and said ok that's enough feet, it's time to move on to the second play area, said Kim, she took Antoni in her hands, lay down on her back and placed him on her bare breasts, go ahead, surprise me she told him, the little man did not wait another second, he began to suck her giant nipples, the giant woman's huge tits were soft and the nipples were very thick and long, the giant woman was getting hornier, but she didn't want to rush, her little husband kept sucking and sucking and she could feel the erection of the little man, then she told him, fuck my nipple with that little toy cock of yours, and don't stop fucking me until I tell you to, the little man did not need to be told twice, with his hands and legs he began to fuck her right nipple, the giant woman loved the feeling, she couldn't stand it anymore and began to play with her pussy, she could feel her husband's hard dick penetrating her, and she could even feel her clitoris being played with, the pleasure was indescribable, the little man could not stand it anymore, his cock was going to explode at any moment, the giant woman did not stop masturbating and playing with her other nipple, and said to the little man, "now I'm going to put you in my pussy, and I want you to be the best sex toy that has ever existed, you have to fuck me as hard as your small size allows, and the moment you make me cum, you have permission to cum too, understand?" Antoni nodded and was immediately placed on the giant vagina, he felt the pussy walls tightening him, he loved that feeling, then he started fucking his giant wife's pussy, then Antoni decided to get inside her vagina and began to touch the walls with every part of her body, this drove Kim crazy, who began to moan like never before, the little man was also getting close to cumming, the giant woman was almost on the verge of climaxing the horny giantess couldn't take it anymore and she exploded, all her liquid was expelled from her pussy like a fountain, this pushed the little man out, it was so much the pressure of his wife's cum that fell directly on him as well as a giant water pistol, this made him explode too, he fell on the bed soaked with his wife's juices while he continued to expel semen from his penis.

When the two were recovered, Kim said, "honey, that was the best sex of my life, I had no idea that sex toys were so fun" with a mocking smile, Antoni smiled and said, "thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it, I want to be your sex toy forever and ever" the giant woman hugged him and said "and I will be the best lover and wife of your entire life" the little man smiled he did not know what a good thing he had done in life to deserve all this.

End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


Thanks for your support!!

Chapter 7: Betrayed by his impulse by alriv225
Author's Notes:
Antony gets into trouble…

The next morning, the little man woke up to see his beautiful giant wife still asleep, the giant woman was still lying on her stomach with her face down, Antoni looked at her ass and her big feet sticking out the edge of the bed, he could not resist and ran in the direction of her feet, he got on his right foot, he began to massage her feet and toes, the giant woman slowly opened her eyes and felt little Antoni on her foot, she smiled and told him "good morning my love, what a way to wake", the little man smiled and continued, the giant woman loved this treatment, Antoni was doing an excellent job, the little man had learned where and how his wife liked to be massaged, and Kim was enjoying every second of it, Antoni began to have a small erection, his wife noticed this when she felt a small wet spike on the sole of her foot, she say "It seems that someone is enjoying this more than me" the little man could not reply, he was concentrating on massaging the arch and sole of the giant woman's beautiful left foot, "you won't forget to worship my other foot right honey?" she said with a smile, the little man immediately ran to her other foot and started again, the giant woman loved her little husband, he knew her so well, he was perfect for her, she loved the way he treated her. Antoni's cock was already rock hard, Kim noticed this and told him, "well honey, now you can masturbate while you lick and smell my beautiful feet" the little man could not deny her, he started rubbing his cock on his feet, and at the same time he was licking his wife's feet, Kim couldn't see it from her angle, but the sensation on the sole of her foot was more remarkable, she knew her husband's fetish very well, and now that he was smaller than her foot, she had the idea of how much he loved this really, so she said "I think that's enough my love, thank you for this way of waking me up, we both know that you are very horny and you are dying to cum on my foot so go ahead" she laughed, Antoni did not stop, he was already close to cumming, the giant woman waited until he came on her, when the little man ejaculated, his semen fell on her left sole and she felt her husband's little body trembling with pleasure, when she felt that her husband had stopped moving, she slowly turned around, she saw the liquid spread on the bottom of his foot, "that's a big mess for such a small little man haha, I think we both need a bath" she said, she took her little husband by the hand and gave him a kiss and while they went to the shower Antoni thought "I hope every morning is like this for the rest of my life".

After the bath, the couple went down to the kitchen, Mary had made breakfast, "good morning, this smells good but it was not necessary Mary" Kim said, "don't worry sister, this is my way of thanking you for letting me stay here, I love cooking" said Mary, Kim sat down and put Antoni on the table, Mary brought the plates to the table, for Antoni a tower of pancakes was like a building, It looks delicious said Antoni, don't go eating it yourself said his wife, the two giant women in front of him laughed, Antoni said I think even if I wanted to I couldn't eat even one by myself, Mary said laughing at least now you two will spend much less in food, the three laughed, then they started to ate, "this is delicious, you're the best, thanks sis" said Kim, the little man also complimented Mary's cooking, the twins thanked her, and they all started talking, Kim asked Mary "I hope you slept well, do you have a good room?" and the other replied, "of course, the room is huge, thanks again for everything, you and your husband are the best" Antoni could not help feeling a little flattered, Kim's twin seemed nice and fun, "It's a shame you have to go back to your city tomorrow, next time you should stay longer" Kim said, I agree said her husband, I have to go back, I'm sorry, but we can keep in touch and visit each other more often" said Mary, yes of course said Kim, after the meal they continued talking and joking, at that moment, Kim's phone rang, she got up to answer it, Antoni and Mary were left alone at the table and Mary asked her, "it must be scary to be so small right" Antoni smiled and told her, "at first I was fucking scared, but I was lucky that this happened with Kim, she took very good care of me these 3 days, we don't know if at some point it will be reversed but in the meantime my life is in good hands" Mary asked, "what have you thought of doing with your work, with your family, don't you think that the people who know you will start asking about you?" Antoni replied, "Actually, all my family lives in Europe and we have never been very close, they didn't even come to the wedding, I haven't talked to them for 5 years, and I don't have a problem with my job since I have my own business and it's normal for me to travel a lot , if anyone asks Kim can just say I'm out of town", interesting thought Mary, Kim walked into the kitchen and said, "damn, I'll have to go to the office, they called an emergency meeting" Kim worked for a graphic design company, she always worked from home but there were occasions when she had to go in person. Antoni said, "don't worry honey, Mary and I can stay and watch a movie or something while you get back" yes, no problem, said Mary "thank you very much guys, I'm going to get ready Kim said and quickly went up to the room" A few minutes later Kim went downstairs, Mary and Antoni were in the living room, before leaving she picked up her little husband, gave him a kiss and said "behave well little man" then she placed him on the table in front of the sofa, said goodbye to Mary and he told him, "please take good care of him, I'll be back in 5 hours" and she left the house.

Antoni was watching television, Mary sat on the sofa behind him while looking at her phone, after a few minutes Mary spread her legs and put her feet on the table a few centimeters from Antoni, the little man saw this out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that she was barefoot and that her nails were painted an intense red, Antoni did not want to give him much importance and continued watching television, a few seconds later Mary began to move the toes of her feet, then she began to move her feet from one side to the other, Antoni kept looking ahead but could notice the small movement that was to her right, then Mary did something that captured the whole attention of the little man, he slightly crossed his legs and with his right foot began to massage his left foot, moving and rubbing his feet between them, Antoni was open-mouthed, as much as he loved his wife, his foot fetish was uncontrollable, plus Mary was practically a replica of Kim, Antoni sneakily looked behind to see what Mary was doing, she was still concentrating on the phone, he returned to see the feet again, her feet were very attractive, they were well taken care of, her red toenails looked amazing and the soles were smooth and soft, he couldn't help it, he began to have a small erection, he was grateful that Mary had made the gown for him a day before so he could hide it, he didn't want to imagine how embarrassing it would be if his sister-in-law saw him with his cock standing up just putting her feet next to him, Antoni didn't want to give him too much importance, probably she didn't even know what she was doing, but she continued massaging her feet, Antoni couldn't contain it anymore, although he knew it was wrong in every way, his animal instincts prevented him from being reasonable, sneaky and slowly put his hand on his erect cock and slowly began to masturbate on his clothes, the little man was doing his best to be silent, he couldn't believe what he was doing, it was crazy, he was masturbating watching his sister-in-law's feet and Mary was none the wiser, Antoni stopped for a moment and turned again to see what Mary was doing, but she kept looking at her cell phone, it seemed that she was texting with someone, then he covertly went back to see the beautiful giant feet next to him, then slowly put his hand under the gown and continued touching himself, he was so wrapped up in his lust, he felt guilty, but his sexual desire was greater, a few seconds later he heard a voice coming from behind "well i think they are all the same" the giant woman said, then she lowered the legs of the table, and with her hand she grabbed the small man who was frozen with fear, she started to walk towards her room, when she reached the room, she grabbed her bag and threw the cringing man inside, Antoni did not understand what was happening, when he turned up he saw the giantess with a smile on her face who told him "time to go little pervert" then he closed the bag and everything went black for Antoni.

End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


Thanks for your support

Chapter 7.1: Naughty Tween (Alternative Story) by alriv225
Author's Notes:

This will be a very short alternative chapter, it does not belong to the main story and it happens just at the moment that Antoni was discovered by Mary when he was masturbatin, here we go!!

Antoni was masturbating under his robe when he heard a voice coming from behind, "well well well, what do we have here?", what he had feared so much had happened, he was frozen with fear, he had no way out, his mind was racing, he was sweating, and he could only turn around and see her, Mary was looking directly at him with a mocking smile, "are you really masturbating with my feet next to you, I can't believe you have a foot fetish and more so seeing how you are my sister's husband, you're a naughty man"

Antoni could not believe the situation, he couldn't move or talk, the situation was too embarrassing for him, he could not understand why she was still there, Mary noticed the fear on the little man's face and decided to end his suffering and said, "calm down little man, it was all on purpose, most men feel things for feets and I know mine are very sexy, I wanted to test you too and you completely fell into my trap, she said laughing.

Antoni couldn't believe what she was hearing, he was shocked, what did she mean by 'test' he said, yes, it was a test she said, I knew I just had to put my feet close to you and start moving them, if you started acting weird and looking everywhere, it was because you liked them, and clearly you do, she said mockingly, Antoni felt his heart stop for a moment, he didn't know what to say, what had he done, he was in great shame, he couldn't face her, then she raised her legs and moved them to the left, when she lowered them Antoni was in the middle, and she said, "from this moment you make the decisions, if you want us to stop this I'll go to my room until Kim comes, but if you want to continue, my only condition is that you get naked, I'll just stay here staring at you and not saying a word and you're free to do whatever you want, so choose, although I'm almost sure what your decision will be little pervert"

Antoni's mind was spinning, the shame he felt, he was lost, his sister-in-law was teasing him, this couldn't be happening, but the truth was, the situation was real, the temptation was enormous, and in addition, Mary was almost identical to Kim, he had a golden opportunity in front of him, but would it be right?, his sexual instinct told him yes, the temptation was irresistible, his wife would never find out, so he decided, he would give in, Antoni was very excited and nervous, but he couldn't waste the opportunity, he was determined, so he slowly began to undress, when he was completely naked, Mary began to laugh and said, "well, just what i thought" the giantess looked at the little man's small penis and could not help laughing again, "well, I guess a little man like you doesn't have big things anywhere haha, now tell me, what are you going to do?"

Antoni was embarrassed, Mary's feet were inches from his cock, he approached his feet and began to rub his cock with the soles of Mary's feet, it was an exciting feeling, Mary laughed and said, "it's a good start" the little man started moving his hips and began to penetrate Mary's feet, the giant woman looked at the show that Antoni was doing in her feet, it was a comical sight, the little man's cock was tiny and it was a little hard for him to penetrate Mary's feet, after a few thrusts, Antoni stopped, he was very horny, he needed to smell Mary's feet, and without hesitation he put his nose near the right sole of her foot and inhaled deeply, the smell was amazing, it was a very feminine scent, mixed with a little perfume and her foot sweat, he did not hesitate and began to lick the bottom of the right sole, Mary was looking at the situation with a mocking smile, she had not imagined that her plan would be so successful

Antoni was really enjoying this, and the giant woman was very proud of her feet, she did not stop Antoni, he was free to do what he wanted, the little man was enjoying the smell of the giantess's feet, he was licking her soles, the giant woman loved the feeling, she had never tried anything like this, but her curiosity was great, she thought that if her little brother-in-law enjoyed it so much, there must be something good in it, Antoni was in ecstasy, his sister-in-law had beautiful, sexy feet, he continued licking her feet, he was getting more excited, he didn't know why Mary was doing this but he didn't care, he was having a perfect moment, suddenly the giant woman took her feet away and with a smile she said, "I'm curious, I want to see what else you do" then she moved her left foot in front of his cock, she moved her toes and rubbed his cock,

Antoni couldn't believe the sensation, it was a different feeling, he felt his cock was being squeezed by a soft fabric, Antoni could no longer resist and started moving his hips, while doing this the giantess began to play with her toes, moving and rubbing her little brother-in-law's penis, then she grabbed his little cock between the toes and began to caress him, Antoni was in heaven, her sister-in-law was playing with his penis with her feet, this was not real, it must be a dream, the giant woman was very amused and could not stop laughing, "so little man, are you liking this?, your little pathetic penis is enjoying?, she said mockingly, the little man didn't answer, he couldn't, he was so overwhelmed, Mary was giving him the most pleasurable and humiliating toejob, a few seconds later Mary stopped her movements, and without saying anything she brought her left foot closer to Antoni's face and said, "I think you know what you have to do" the little man didn't hesitate and began to lick and smell her sister-in-law's left sole, he licked every inch, the giant woman loved this sensation, while Antoni was smelling and licking her foot, he began to rub his penis on the sole of the giant woman's foot with all his might, the feeling was incredible, after a few seconds the little cock of Antoni exploded and he began to ejaculate on the giant woman's foot, he didn't stop moving his hips and a few seconds later the orgasm ended, he stopped, Antoni had cum on his wife's twin sister's foot, the giant woman look at him with a mischievous smile and said "your welcome little pervert".

End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


Thanks for your support

Chapter 8: The Origin by alriv225
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we going to know more about Mary, and the shrinking condition.

#AnalSex

A year ago, Mary was dating Roy, they had been dating for 5 years, Roy was a tall white man, 6'2 and came from a family with a lot of money, he was a bit stuck up because of that and he didn't have many friends, nor did his own family love him that much, when he turned 21 his parents gave him their inheritance and asked him to do what he wanted, despite everything there was something about him that Mary liked, he always treated her well and had never tried to go overboard with her, he was also very detailed.

That night, Roy had reserved a dinner in a very elegant restaurant, more than usual, when they arrived at the restaurant the waiter took them to his table, they ordered food, they drank fine wine, they chatted a little and almost at the end of the date, Roy surprised, he stood in front of her and took out of his pocket a box that contained a ring with a huge diamond, Mary was speechless, she knew that Roy was going to propose but she did not expect it at the time, everyone was looking at them and the waiters and cooks were behind Roy, Mary could not speak, the man got down on one knee and told her, "Mary, I've loved you since the day we met, you are the only person who has always understood me, the only person who has been with me in my darkest moments and has always supported me, will you marry me?" Mary was so happy, she felt her eyes water and nodded her head, then everyone applauded, Roy stood up and they hugged each other, the people at the tables around them were taking pictures, some congratulated the couple, they spent a few minutes chatting and then Roy paid the bill and they left.

When they got to his apartment, Roy put on romantic music and opened a bottle of champagne. They sat on the sofa and had a drink, Mary could not stop smiling, she had the man she had been dating for years, she really loved him. They continued talking and drinking for a few minutes, when Roy took her in his arms and said, "I've been waiting for this day for a long time" the man kissed her on the lips, Mary responded to the kiss, she was a little drunk and a lot happy, they made out for a few minutes, the man began to unbutton her dress and kissed her neck and collarbone, the man was getting a little horny, he took off her dress and threw it on the floor, then he took off her bra, the man began to suck on her tits, Mary closed her eyes, and she felt that Roy's tongue was moving around her right nipple, it was a wonderful feeling, he then began to lick and kiss her stomach, Roy moved her hands to her panties and pulled them down, then he spread her legs and started kissing her clitoris and the outer area of her vagina, Mary was enjoying it, after a while he took out his erect penis, Mary saw him and said "come on Roy, fuck me, I want you to fuck me, please" the man positioned himself between her legs and penetrated her, Roy started slow but soon he started to increase his pace, Mary moaned and felt his cock go deep inside her, Roy was also moaning and groaning, he was really enjoying it, "oh, I love you" Mary said, "I love you too" he replied, Roy started fucking her faster, he was breathing heavily, he could feel his fiancée's buttocks hitting his legs, he stopped and told her, my love, do you know how much your ass turns me on, today would you finally let me fuck you from behind? Mary had never let him cross that barrier, but tonight she was more turned on than usual, maybe because of the alcohol, maybe because of the proposal, the moment, but she was willing, she got up and knelt on the sofa, with her ass high, and then she said "come on my horny love, do it" Roy positioned himself behind her, he began to rub the tip of his penis against the outside of her ass, slowly he pushed and penetrated her, Mary screamed in pain, but at the same time it was an exciting pain, Roy slowly went all the way in, the sensation was wonderful, Mary had never let anyone do that, but now that he did it, it was wonderful, he started to penetrate her ass slowly, "oh, fuck" said the exited woman, "I'm sorry if it hurts you my love, but I can't resist" said hey boyfriend, after a few minutes, the pain went away, now the sensations were all pleasurable, "faster, fuck me harder" said the young woman, Roy fucked her ass faster and harder, both moaned and groaned with pleasure, Roy put his hands on her hips, and started to fuck her harder, "oh, fuck, it's the best" he said, after a few more minutes, he came inside her ass, his cock spasmed a couple of times, he withdrew his cock and ejaculated on her ass and the lower back of his fiancée, after a few minutes of relaxing, Roy told his girlfriend "that was incredible, I don't understand how you didn't want to do it" Mary had enjoyed it so much that she fainted with pleasure, she was asleep, Roy picked her up in his arms and took her to bed, then he lay down next to her and they both fell asleep.

The next morning Mary woke up with a bit of a headache from the hangover from the wine and champagne, still sleepy on the way to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, she also peed, when she came out of the bathroom it seemed strange not to see Roy in bed, "maybe he went out to exercise" he thought and began to make the bed, when he was moving the blanket he noticed that there was a small thing on top, it looked like a doll, he lowered his head to take a closer look, when he realized of what it was, she made a terrified face and backed away, "what the hell is this?" she screamed, she approached again to clear up the doubt and saw that it was her boyfriend who now had a size of 2 inches and was naked and immobile on the bed, she didn't know what was happening, if it was Roy's joke or if it was real, she slowly reached out her hand to touch him with her index finger but little Roy didn't move, Mary got more scared, if this was real she didn't know if he was dead or alive, she slowly took it with her hand and lifted it up, it was definitely real, he was a tiny man.

Mary was in shock, she did not know what was happening, her boyfriend was smaller than her hand and did not react, she decided that she would take him immediately to the hospital, she quickly put on some shorts that were on the floor and a dirty blouse and ran towards the exit of the apartment, just as he was opening the door, Mary's mother, "Janet" was outside she always came on Sunday mornings to visit Mary, "hello dear" she said, Mary almost crying told her, "mom I have to go to the hospital immediately, something strange happened to Roy" his mother looked confused, she asked her to explain the situation, she slowly showed him her hand with the shrunken man, Janet, I stared at him, but no matter how incredible everything seemed, she didn't get upset, on the contrary she said "so it happened huh" , Mary was more confused and surprised than before and asked her to explain what was going on, Janet told him to go into the house, it was not necessary to take him to the hospital, he was fine, she would explain everything to her, the two entered the house and sat on the sofa, Mary was still holding Roy in her hand while looking at her mother, hurry up, say what the hell is happening Mary said worriedly.

Janet began to tell: You see, as you know we come from Venezuela, but our origins go back much further, a thousand years ago, when South America had not yet been colonized, there were many indigenous cultures, it was said that in one of those cultures in particular, there were women with the power to shrink men, it all started when one day, a woman was mistakenly accused of being unfaithful to the leader of the tribe, the punishment for that woman was to be raped by all the men of the tribe and then sacrificed. The goddess of that tribe, was so upset, that she gave the power to women to shrink men so that they could not harm them, all she had to do was make men have an erection and wish them to shrink, with time and the passing of generations, power weakened until it was almost lost. Today there are very few women who have ancestry from that tribe, and most never come to present their power except in a few cases. that they do it accidentally and they shrink men without wanting it, but it's very rare that's why I never told you about it.

Mary was perplexed, she couldn't believe what her mother was telling her, she seemed like something out of a science fiction movie. And then Roy will stay like this forever? she asked. "No" said Janet, luckily there is a way for him to return to normal, all you have to do is not let Roy come into contact with any fluid from your body for seven days and then he will return to normal , Mary saw her mother with a strange face, it was uncomfortable to have these kinds of conversations with her, what do you mean by fluids she asked, well he just don't have to touch anything liquid that comes out of your body that includes tears, sweat , saliva, pee or your vaginal fluid. Janet saw her daughter's uncomfortable face, but she knew it was necessary to tell her all this, and there is something else you should know, Janet said, the first 6 days Roy will be practically immortal, his body is highly resistant to any fall, crush, drowning or burn, however the pain can be felt so you must be careful. Mary looked at her with a scared face and said, I COULD NEVER HURT MY BOYFRIEND IN THAT CRUEL WAY. Janet said it, I'm just telling you in case something happens to him, don't worry, that's if the seventh day is when you should take care of him the most, because it's the only day his body will be vulnerable and he could die.

Mary was shocked by this conversation, she was so afraid that something would happen to her lover and she was also worried about how Roy would react, he would be furious knowing that it was her fault.

Janet got up from the sofa, it's better for me to go, she said, I'm sure the last thing your boyfriend wants to see when he wakes up is two women the size of a building, take care honey and don't worry, he'll be fine, you know you can count on me whatever, Mary thanked her mother for the information and Janet left the house. Mary sat on the sofa and carefully put little Roy on the opposite table and remained crouched down staring at him, after a few minutes Roy began to move and slowly opened his eyes, he saw a great white glow and when the sight went clarifying the first thing he saw were two giant blue eyes staring at him. Baby, I have many things to explain to you said the giant woman in front of him.

End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225

Chapter 9: The Impossible Challenge by alriv225
Author's Notes:

#domination #humiliation #footfetish #giantessfetish

Antoni had been in the dark for at least an hour, the place where he was kept moving from one side to the other, he was starting to feel nauseous . The place was so tight that his back and buttocks were constantly rubbing against the inner walls of the bag, Antoni was sweating and his breathing was becoming more and more difficult.

At that moment the sky opened up and a great light suddenly entered, leaving him blind for a few seconds. When his vision cleared, he saw a giant hand that was approaching him, grabbed him and pulled him out of his prison, Mary put him in front of his face. and she said, well we're here you little pervert.

They were in a hotel room, it looked a bit expensive, where are we and why did you do this asked Antoni, I won't tell you where we are and even if I told you it wouldn't help you at all, said the giantess laughing, the only thing you should know is that you will be with me for a few days, while you learn manners.

Mary listen I'm sorry he said, I know what I did was completely wrong but this is a kidnapping, you can't do this, what about Kim, do you have any idea how worried she will be when she sees that you took me without saying anything?

Oh, don't come here to talk about my sister, said Mary, all men are the same shit, they can only think with their head that they have between their legs without measuring the consequences, besides, I'm not such a son of a bitch, I left her a letter telling her that her little husband pervert was masturbating looking at my feet and I would punish him for that, I also promised him that I will return you safe and sound in case she wants to punish you personally.

Really Mary im so sorry said the little man, I know it was completely wrong, you are absolutely right to call me a pervert, I could not control my thoughts it is not justifiable either but you are literally a clone of my wife, I have always had a foot fetish and she's the only one I've explored it with, when I saw your feet next to me I couldn't help but compare them, I'm really sorry, don't do this to me, please.

Oh, stop crying, said the giant woman, then she took the little man by the arms with the fingers of her right hand and with the fingers of her left hand she gave him a blow that hit him right in the stomach and sent him flying for the air.

Antoni fell backwards on the giant bed with great pain in the abdomen and difficulty breathing.

Mary saw the cowering man writhing in pain on the bed and started to laugh, climbed on the bed and lay down next to him.

With much difficulty speaking, Antoni told her "Are you fucking crazy? You could have killed me."

The giant woman continued laughing and told him, don't be a pussy, I knew you weren't going to die, even if you don't believe it, I know much more about your situation than you think, why do you think I wasn't surprised the first time I saw you? Didn't you wonder why you didn't break a bone when you fell out of bed? It was a very high height for someone of your size, in proportional conditions you would even be dead.

Antoni couldn't believe what he was hearing but he made sense, what do you know he asked?

That doesn't matter right now, said the giantess, I've already told you enough, but you know, I'll give you an opportunity to return to your wife right now, we'll make it fun, I'll give you a challenge, if you manage to pass it I swear I'll keep my word .

Antoni finally felt a bit of relief upon hearing those words, go ahead and tell me what you want me to do, the little man told him a little happily.

I want you to give me a foot massage, if you manage to do it without that little penis getting a boner, I'll let you go.

Antoni's face changed completely, she knew about her fetish, she knew that what she was asking of him was impossible.

Mary began to laugh again and said, go ahead and don't waste my time.

Antoni knew that he had no chance, but he wanted to try, what he most wanted was to return to his wife, he knew that he had screwed up but he wanted to amend her mistake and this was the moment.

When the little man began to walk Mary said "WAIT A MOMENT, before I must make sure that you really do your part", she grabbed the little man with her hand and took off the robe that she had made for him, the first thing she saw was the little dick hanging off , I can't believe how you can't control something so small, Mary said mockingly and then put him on the bed.

Antoni began to run towards the feet of the giant woman, the closer he got, the bigger they became, they looked so soft and so sexy with that red nail polish, he thought it would be impossible, he was already beginning to feel things and he hadn't even entered in contact with them, when he finally arrived, he placed himself in front of the sole of her right foot. Mary, who was lying on her back, sat down to be able to appreciate the show from above, very well, let's see how long this lasts, go ahead little perv, she said.

Anotoni put his hands on the skin of the feet, it felt a little warm, and they irradiated a small smell of sweat. Antoni closed his eyes and began to rub his hands, he closed his eyes and began to think of other things to distract himself, he really was trying hard to win the challenge, the rubbing and the rubbing continued for a few minutes Mary noticed that there was still no erection in the little man at her feet, but she wouldn't make it that easy for him, she reached for her bag and pulled out a few small perfume bottles she had.

Stop, she said, a good massage has to be accompanied by a good perfume, I'll let you choose your favorite, I have orange, I have coconut and I have strawberry.

When she said that last one, Antoni got nervous, Mary noticed this, bingo she thought, so you like strawberries, she said laughing, well in that case we'll apply a little, she opened the bottle and began to pour it slowly on her toes, the liquid It was sliding all over the sole of his foot until he got to where Antoni was, the smell was intoxicating, he felt that he was about to lose control, but he closed his eyes again and began to think about other things while rubbing his hands.

After a few minutes, the giantess saw that she still hadn't achieved her goal, the hell she really wants to get out of here, she thought, I'll do one more thing and if he received it, I'll let it go.

You know I'm getting very sad, don't you like my pretty feet? said the giant woman with a sexy tone, I would like to see that pretty cock of yours being rubbed on my strawberry smelling feet, I'm sure it would be something that would make us both very horny.

Antoni tried with all his might to ignore the words of the giant woman, but it was impossible, he began to feel that he was losing control.

Then Mary said please little man, you won't make a pretty woman beg you to show her your boner will you? The only thing I want is to caress your penis with my soft feet, and give you a delicious toejob.

That was the last thing that little Antoni could hear, his little penis gradually went up, until finally he got an erection.

Mary saw him with a smile from ear to ear, I won, she said, and began to laugh.

Antoni fell on his knees with his hands on his head, "I'm so sorry Kim, I tried" he said, he was really disappointed with himself, he had failed his wife.

Mary was enjoying this, she felt so powerful to torture him like this, no matter how hard the little man tried she had finally made it, but she didn't want to stop, she wanted to continue, she was starting to get excited.

I'll give you one last chance said the giant woman with a smile on her face, then Mary extended her left foot causing the small naked man to fall on his back pointing his penis up, then she moved her foot up a bit and with her big toe pressed Antoni's arms above his head which left him motionless.

If you can last a minute without coming, you win, she said laughing.

Antoni was shocked, no matter how great his fetish was, this went further, although his body enjoyed this, his mind felt bad.

Then she moved his other foot in the direction of Antoni's body and placed his big toe right on his penis and slowly began to move it from one side to the other. Antoni felt that his whole world was about to collapse, Mary's toes were so big, the feeling was indescribable.

"No, no, no, stop" screamed the little man, he tried to break free but it was impossible.

Mary was really excited, she loved seeing the little man writhing under her feet, she couldn't stop herself, she kept playing with the little man's penis, she felt it pulsing, she knew he was about to explode, the giant big toe on his wet cock felt amazing, Antoni was moaning uncontrollably, the smell of the strawberries and the sight of those beautiful nails moving from side to side on his penis, it was something so erotic, 20 seconds left to do it, but for the little man it was like 20 minutes.

The giant woman was moving her toe faster and faster, the little man couldn't resist it anymore, with a scream of ecstasy, he came, his whole body shook and his semen was projected into the air straight to the big toe of the giant woman and it landed right there. Mary stopped and slowly removed her feet from the little man's body.

Antoni couldn't even move, he was sweating, his body was still shaking from the orgasm.

Mary had a big face of pride, "men are so pathetic" she said laughing, while little Antoni continued to tremble with pleasure in front of the giant feet that had just raped him.

End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225

Chapter 10: In the hands of my fiancée by alriv225
Author's Notes:

Roy was in shock, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, he started to scream and instinctively got up and tried to run away from the giantess in front of him.Baby please calm down I'll explain everything she said, but the shrinking man was so scared, when he reached the edge of the table, he realized that the drop down was very big, so he looked around, he saw that everything was bigger, at that moment he understood that Mary was not giant, he was small.He began to speak, he couldn't help it, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?  WHAT IS THIS?  he screamed hysterically.Honey, honey, relax, said the giant woman, if you listen to me, I'll tell you everything, im not gonna hurt you  ok?Roy was still confused and scared, but he had no choice, he nodded.Ok, listen carefully, Roy, you were shrunk because of me, but I swear it wasn't on purpose, i have a strange power that i can't control, I didn't know until today.He couldn't believe what his fiancée was saying, after a few minutes, Mary end to tell him the whole story and the reason behind his situation.When Roy finally calmed down a bit, he looked at Mary with a worried face and said "So you're saying that I'll be like this for at least seven days?"Mary was very sad, she hated what she had done to the person she loved most in the world."But don't worry baby, I promise that I will take good care of you, I will do my best so that you do not feel this week, and everything will return to normal" said the giant woman, trying to comfort the little man in front of her."Mary, it's not that, i know you are not responsible for this, it was a mistake and i know that you will not hurt me, It's just that this is too much to take in right now."I know my love, i understand, and i'm sorry.Roy looked around, the table he was standing on was the size of a football field and Mary was about the size of a giant, the living room was enormous, the TV was also huge.Mary could see the confusion on the little man's face, she didn't know what to say, to break the tension a bit she asked him if he was hungryAt that moment Roy realized that his stomach was empty, "yes a bit" said the shrinking man.Okay, let's go to the kitchen, she said, when she extended her hand towards little Roy, he instinctively backed away, WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING said the little man very scared.She understood that this must be scary for him and she said "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you, but we'll be like this for a week, with your size you can't move around the house, I'll have to carry you everywhere so you'll have to get used to it, I promise be careful and kind"Roy looked at her and smiled, I know, I'm sorry, he said, and he approached the giant woman's hand, who placed him on the palm of her hand and then began to walk towards the kitchen.When the little man found himself inside her hand, he noticed how warm it was.He was nervous and his heart was racing, he couldn't believe what was happening to him.When they arrived at the kitchen, Mary placed him on the island and the first thing she did was prepare an egg with ham and toast for the little man, when Roy saw the plate, he realized that the plate was the size of his house, Mary couldn't help feeling a little funny from Roy's face seeing the big mountain of food in front of him, obviously it's not all for you, she said with a laugh, take what you want and the rest is mine""You don't have to tell me twice, said the shrinking man."Then Roy approached the mountain and began to eat, he was so hungry, after a while Mary told him, "how is it going, is the food good?""Oh, it's amazing, thanks honey"Mary looked at him with a smile, what's going on, said Roy, she answered it's just that since you were little it's the first time you call "honey".You're right he said, well i guess i was a bit scared at first, even now i still don't believe this is real, as you said we will be in this situation for a week and we will have to get used to it, besides you are still my fiancée, well my giant fiancée.Mary was happy, I'm glad you're doing better, she said, If I could I would give you a big kiss, but it is very dangerous, I could touch you with my saliva by accident and that would take another week for you to grow back.Roy hadn't had time to think about it, this means we won't be able to be intimate for a week, he said sadly.Mary saw his sad face and had an idea, with a mischievous voice and a big smile she said, "not exactly little man" then slowly with her right hand she lifted up her little boyfriend and put him on his back in her left handBae, what are you doing? asked Roy a bit scared.Don't worry my love, I won't hurt you, on the contrary, we can take advantage of this situation to have a little fun, especially you since this is my fault.Mary slowly began to bring her giant finger closer to little Roy's body, she ran it across his chest and told him I just have to be careful not to touch you with my saliva, then slowly she began to lower her finger to her stomach, or with my sweat. she said, then she ran her finger up his leg, or with my pee, that would be gross she said, then she ran her finger up the other leg and said o with my tears, so be careful not to make me cry little man, she finally put her finger on the crotch of her miniature boyfriend and with a sexy voice she said but do you know what we should be more careful with?, with my pussy, because I'm getting very wet just looking at that cute dick you have there.At that moment Roy's cock was extremely hard, her giant girlfriend had made him very horny with her words and the movements of her fingers around her small body.Roy's cock was pointing straight up, and Mary had a mischievous face, then she gently pushed the little man's cock and it sank into her giant finger, "OHHH" said Roy, and she began to rub his penis with her finger, it was something so hot.It felt so good, he was going to come very soon, and he couldn't even touch his giant girlfriend, she was the only one controlling his pleasure.Mary was really getting very excited, it was something she hadn't felt before, a feeling of power, she would never have imagined that having a small man literally in the palm of her hand could be so erotic, she was giving him pleasure with just one finger, she could do whatever she wanted with him and there was no physical way he could do anything about it. she also wanted some fun.Mary removed her finger from Roy's erect cock then ran to the living room sofa, before sitting down she quickly removed her shorts and underwear with one hand, sat down with her legs spread and put her little boyfriend on her leg and grabbed his small penis between her big and index finger, with the other hand she began to slowly massage around her vagina.She looked at Roy and said, "look how wet I am" she started rubbing her clit and with her other hand she continued to move her little boyfriend's dick.She was masturbating in front of him, he had a perfect view of his giant girlfiend, and her fingers rubbing it, he would have come already if she was not holding him.Roy had seen her masturbate some times before, but it was never like this, everything was so much bigger, her giant vagina and her clit had always turned him on, but now it was something indescribable, this was a new level, for a moment he even wanted to be inside that wet cave, but he knew the consequences.Mary was moaning, her fingers were rubbing her clit faster and faster, at the same time that she gave her little boyfriend a fingerjob, she couldn't believe that just by moving a small penis between her fingers, she would get this horny.After a few seconds, the giantess finally reached her climax, it was so big that she involuntarily put a lot of pressure on Roy's penis, immediately the little man couldn't stand it either and he also cum, a lot of semen fell right into her finger.Roy had an orgasm like never before, he didn't know if it was because of the fact that his girlfriend was a giant, or if the fact that he couldn't control his pleasure, the result was something so amazing.When both recovered, the giant woman lay on her back on the sofa and held her little boyfriend over her face, well what did you think? she asked with a big smile.Roy laughed and said "It was incredible, you have no idea how hot this was for me, it was as if I was a puppet in your hands, and you were giving me a lot of pleasure, it was something that I have not experienced before, so hot.Mary was proud, but this is only the beginning, the week will be very long, she said."Well, I don't think I'm going to have a problem," said Roy.They both laughed, Mary laid the little man on her stomach, you know, I could consider having you like this for the rest of my life, she said.Roy was silent, she wouldn't be able to do that would she? He thought, and if she did, would it really be that bad?
End Notes:

:D

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225

<3

Chapter 12: The Giant Kidnapper by alriv225

Kim finally got home, she was a little tired, all she wanted was to spend some time with her sister and her husband and then go rest.

When she entered the house, she noticed that Mary and Antoni were not there, she yelled I'M HOME NOW, but she didn't hear any response, how strange she thought.

She went to the kitchen, to the garden but she found no one, she went up the stairs and noticed that the guest room was open, when she noticed that Mary's things were not there he began to be afraid then he saw some sheets of paper on the bed that had something written, he quickly took them and began to read:

Dear sister, as you may have already noticed, Antoni and I are not at home, when you left, we were in the living room for a while and your perverted little husband began to masturbate looking at my feet when I placed them on the living room table, So I decided to take him to teach him a lesson.

You must be very disappointed and terrified, but don't worry, I'll return it safe and sound in a few days so you can decide what to do with it.

I will also tell you the truth of all this, you and I come from a lineage of indigenous people who lived in South America thousands of years ago, the women of that tribe had the power to shrink men, today we still have that power in our DNA but we can't control it, I discovered this a year ago when I accidentally shrunk my fiancé at the time, but that will be a story for another day.

If you want to know more about it, talk to our mother, she will tell you everything in detail.

I am very sorry that this happened but again I promise that I will return your husband safe and sound

Bye

- Mary

When Kim finished reading the letter, she was terrified, her mind was a complete chaos, she couldn't believe what was written, she didn't want to believe it.

She was furious at what her husband had done but at the same time she was afraid of never seeing him again, her sister did not have the right to do that, she began to cry hysterically.

After a few minutes, she went down to the kitchen to prepare some tea, she couldn't stop thinking about everything that was happening, so she decided to call her mother to ask her everything.

Little Antoni still hadn't caught his breath, he was still shaking from the powerful "toejob" that his giant sister-in-law had just given him against his will.

Well it's my turn to have fun, don't you think you little pervert said the giant woman laughing.

She leaned on the bed and began to take off her clothes in front of the small man, Antoni looked terrified at the great figure in front of him, she could do with him whatever she wanted and there was no way he could stop her or anyone who could help him. .

Then she took him roughly with her hand and lay on her back, held the little man in front of her face and said "alright little insect, now I'm going to put you on my breasts, you better start pleasuring me otherwise I swear that I will put you in my mouth and chew you and eat you"

Antoni was completely terrified, would she really be able to do that?

Mary placed it on her left breast, go ahead, she said with a serious voice as she looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Antoni did not hesitate, he quickly placed his hands on the giant nipple and started rubbing.

Oh yes, said the giantess, you are very obedient, that is good.

Mary's nipple gradually began to grow until it reached half the height of Antoni's.

He contiuned rubbing his hands around it, after a few seconds de giant woman said "Come on little pervert, you can do something else"

The small man began to lick her nipples, he ran his tongue through it, he was very nervous.

Oh yeah, now you are doing a good job, you're so pathetic, but I like that, said the giant woman

After a while, the giantess began to feel a tingling sensation, oh, thats feel good she said, now hit it and squeeze it with all your might.

Antoni obeyed, he gave her boobs a slap, he squeezed her nipple

The giantess was moaning, oh fuck, that's feel amazing she screamed.

This last added to the sensation of being in contact with the hot meat of the giant woman made Antoni begin to have an erection, he was hitting and squeezing the giant nipple.

Mary felt the wet little spike, saw it and started laughing, so you're enjoying this too you little pervert, she said, well I guess it's inevitable when you're naked on the giant chest of a woman as beautiful as me, I want you to use that pathetic dick of yours and fuck my nipple with all your might now she screamed.

The little man couldn't believe what his wife's sister had just told him, he couldn't even imagine that she would be capable of saying something like that, but there was no choice, he had to do it, she would kill him if he didn't.

He began to insert his small cock into the giant nipple, his whole penis entered, it was an indescribable feeling, her giant tit was hot and soft, his little penis was all inside.

Oh fuck, yes, said the giant woman, continue like this, keep going, harder.

Antoni's whole body was trembling, this was the best feeling he had ever had, the giantess was so hot, he started hitting her nipple, he was sweating, his heart was beating a mile a minute.

Oh fuck, yes, keep going, the giantess screamed. she began to touch her other nipple with her fingers, and with her other hand began to massage her vagina.

The little man was fucking and licking all over her nipple, at this point all the fear had turned into pleasure.

The giantess was going crazy, she was so wet, she knew that feeling well, that of having a man do what she wanted with no choice, it wasn't the man fucking her nipple, nor his fingers rubbing her clit, it was the power she had.

Antoni was still engulfed in pleasure, when he felt that the giant hand of Mary grabbed him tightly, she grabbed the shrunken man and quickly put it on her pussy she began to rub it around her clit with great force.

Antoni felt a big pressure, he feels as if his body was going to explode, STOP! he scream YOU ARE HURTING ME!, but the giant woman was completely focused on her moment of pleasure, she did not listen to him and even if she had, she would not have stopped, she kept rubbing.

Mary was going crazy, she was so horny, her hand was moving non-stop, oh fuck, she screamed, at that moment she stopped rubbing the little man and slowly began to push him headfirst into the large damp cave.

NO! Antoni screamed, YOU ARE KILLING ME, PLEASE, he continued to scream, but the giantess continued to push him in.

Antoni's screams did not work, the giant woman kept pushing, he had gone too far, his head and his arms were inside the giantess's vagina, then the giant woman began to push him deeper with the tip of her index finger.

OH FUCK, YES, Mary was moaning loudly, her entire body was shaking, Antoni couldn't breathe, he was swallowing all the liquid expelled by his captor, his head was stuck, the giant woman continued pushing him, he felt his entire body was being stretched out, he was drowning in a warm and dark cave.

Antoni's head was the first part of his body that penetrated the giant womb, he couldn't see or hear anything, the walls were pressing his whole body, then suddenly his entire body was pulled out, the giant woman was screaming, and he could finally breathe, a stream of liquid was coming out of her pussy.

Mary was shaking, her whole body was in spasms, her legs were trembling, and then she stopped, she had come.

When Mary's orgasm finally ended, the giant woman stood up and took a deep breath, and smiled.

Antoni was lying on his back, completely exhausted and sore, this hadn't been like sex with his wife, Kim was careful with him, and they both enjoyed it. Mary had only used it as a dildo and she was very rude, he didn't understand how he hadn't died of suffocation or how he hadn't broken any bones.

The giant woman walked over to the shrunken man and sat down and began to laugh, good job you little pervert, i guess i won't eat you for now

Antoni looked up, his entire body was in pain, and when he looked into the blue eyes of his captor, he was speechless, they had a look of evil and superiority, it was terrifying.

Mary, you're crazy, you almost killed me, I couldn't breathe, he said very scared.

Come on, I already told you not to be a fagot, said the giant besides, I couldn't kill you even if I wanted to, at least not yet.

What do you mean? Antoni said confused.

When you return to your wife you will know everything, meanwhile the only thing you should know is that although you cannot die, I can cause you a lot of pain if you don't do what I tell you.

Antoni was so confused, what was it that Mary didn't want to tell him, he was so scared he just wanted to return to his wife and for this nightmare to end.

Mary got out of bed and went to the bathroom, Antoni began to look everywhere looking for a way to escape, he stared at the door of the room but the path was extremely long for someone of his size

Mary came out of the bathroom and saw the little man looking towards the door and said "hahaha don't even think about it little man, you won't get far, if you try to escape you will regret it"

Antoni knew that he was right, there was no other option than to wait for his kidnapper to return him to his wife.

Well, it's time to go for a walk, said Mary, I need to buy some things that we are going to have fun with, and I have the perfect transport in which you will accompany me, she said, laughing.

Mary took the suitcase from her and began to take out her clothes, here she is, she said, she turned around and took out an extremely thin black panties.

Antoni looked with his mouth open, it was between a mixture of fear but at the same time a bit of excitement just imagining what Mary would look like with those panties on.

Do you plan to put me there? he asked nervously.

Mmmm not exactly, I'd rather join you with this she said laughing.

She took some scissors that were on the table in the room and began to cut her underwear.

Well it's ready, come here, I think you'll like this you little pervert she said she with a mischievous smile.

Mary grabbed the little man and tied his right arm into a knot with part of her underwear, lifting him into the air to make sure he had a good hold. Antoni's arm felt like it was going to dislocate, THIS HURTS PLEASE GET ME OFF yelled the little man.

You can't take anything said Mary laughing, then she lowered him and tied another knot in his left arm, and lifted him up in the air again to make sure he didn't fall, this time it wasn't so painful since all the weight was being supported for both arms. Despite Antoni's fear and the rude way in which this woman treated him, he was starting to get a small erection, he didn't know if it was from the contact with the giant hands, if it was because she was literally turning it into his underwear or the fact that Mary was physically identical to his wife.

Mary couldn't help noticing the small penis starting to grow, I can't believe it she said laughing, men are so pathetic, so you like being dominated by a sexy woman like me huh, do you like this?

Mary gave him a little smack with her middle finger right in the balls, Antoni screamed in pain as he jerked in the air unable to let go, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT, HE SAID ALMOST CRYING.

Come on if you weren't enjoying it you wouldn't have that pathetic thing pointing at me you little pervert said the giant woman and patted him in the balls again.

Antoni screamed again, he didn't understand why his body betrayed him like that, he felt great pain but in some strange way he had an erection.

Enough, said Mary, we must hurry. She continued to tie her panties around Antoni's legs.

After a few seconds she finally finished adjusting it,  perfect! she said with a big smile. Antoni had been right in the middle of the panties, she put her invention on the floor and put her feet next to Antoni, leaving him in the middle, the sight that the little man had was impressive, he had been measuring 2 inches for a couple of days but until that In a moment he hadn't been in a similar position, he could see the massive woman in all her splendor, her long, big legs that stretched out like two skyscrapers, the great curve of her vagina, her flat abdomen, her large breasts, and finally her face looking at him with those piercing blue eyes with a smile from ear to ear, from what for him were miles.

The giantess of her reached down and she took the small pieces of cloth that she had on each side of her, and she began to climb slowly.

Antoni began to rise in the air, he felt a bit dizzy, when she was very close to the gigantic vagina in front of her.

His kidnapper said "ok little pervert, you will have the privilege of being my underwear for a while, but your real task will be to please me while I do my shopping, and remember what I told you a while ago, if you don't satisfy me, I'll eat you", she laughed

Antoni was frozen, he still did not believe that all this was possible, as a few days ago he had a normal life with the love of his life and now it was a intimate garment worn by his wife's giant twin sister.

As he slowly approached the giant vagina everything became dark, the smell began to be more intense, when he finally made contact he felt a wet sensation.

End Notes:

:D

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225

<3

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13457