Between The Roommates by Sophi Small
Summary:

Jane is an ordinary woman, who happens to shrink down at random. When a surprise shrinking leaves her stranded in her roommates' bedroom, she finds herself getting more intimate with the two than she ever expected


Categories: Couples, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8042 Read: 21884 Published: August 16 2023 Updated: May 03 2024
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Sophi Small

2. Chapter 2 by Sophi Small

3. Chapter 3 by Sophi Small

4. Chapter 4 by Sophi Small

5. Chapter 5 by Sophi Small

Chapter 1 by Sophi Small
Author's Notes:
F/M/f, unaware, blowjobs

Managing having roommates while also occasionally shrinking was not an easy task, and that was something that Jane knew very well.

When Graham and Bella had become Jane’s roommates, she was elated. She was far too awkward to flirt with either of the attractive people she found herself living with, but the eye candy was pleasant. A few months later, when the two had sat Jane down and revealed that they were dating, she felt like it was a blessing and a curse. She’d kill to be the filling in that sandwich, but wouldn’t ever impose on the couple, despite her crush on either of them.

She didn’t know that they were about to impose on her.

The shrinking spurt had happened randomly, unfortunately in the couple’s room. Jane had snuck in to borrow a pair of socks, and was leaning over the laundry hamper when it hit her. The world grew larger at a staggering rate, and she was falling, straight down into the basket of semi-clean clothes.

While shrinking episodes were absolutely nothing new, shrinking in Graham and Bella’s room was. The two didn’t even know of Jane’s condition, and as she struggled to right herself in the worn fabric, she tried not to panic.

The threads of the fabric around her were impossibly large, seeming more like ropes than strings. Piles of black clothing rose high above her on all sides, the ceiling light overhead so far away that it looked like a tiny sun.

Jane managed to sit up, taking in a shaky breath. This wasn’t necessarily bad-

An impossibly loud thud sounded in the distance.

And then another.

A looming figure eclipsed the light overhead, looking like a mountain had just shifted into Jane’s vision. She barely had a second to catch a glimpse of Graham, still damp from the shower, before his hand shot out, grabbing up the bundle of fabric she was in. Everything became a void of black as she was thrown about in the fabric, the world spinning as it was crushed then unfolded.

When Jane managed to open her eyes, directly above her was Graham’s cock, still slightly slick from the shower. Small beads of water rolled down his muscular thighs, stretching up impossibly high in the sky. Jane was directly between his legs, and it was all she could do to swallow nervously.

She was in the direct center of his boxers.

The two thighs on either size of her looked like living mountains, the heat wafting off the giant’s skin comparable to a sauna. G-forces pinned Jane down to the rough fabric of the giant’s briefs as he jerked them up. She couldn’t even twist to a more comfortable position as she was shoved against the giant’s crotch.

Two heavy balls hung above her, the distance closing rapidly as Graham completed the simple action of making sure his boxers were snug. Jane was nestled tightly between his cock and balls, the amount of flesh around her microscopic form almost suffocating. All she could smell was the scent of his sweat and the faintest hint of pine body soap, but that was the last thing on her mind as he took his first step, the motion causing his massive balls to roll up her body, smothering her under the tanned wrinkly skin.

Jane pushed her arms up, her hands just sinking into the soft flesh. Any type of fighting seemed to just envelop her more, as she fought against the heavy churning mass above her with all her strength.

Something massive pinned against her back, suddenly pushing her harshly into the ballsack. She was dragged against it, mouth sputtering as her tongue caught the salt of his sweat, her tiny body being dragged against every inch with a massive fingertip. The simple act of adjusting the itch on his sack threw Jane into pandemonium.

The weight returned to her body as the fingers retreated, and she didn’t even get a moment to catch her breath before he took his first step, her entire world shaking. The heavy balls over her rolled over her with each step, feeling like a full body massage. She fought against every instinct to struggle - even her heaviest kicks and shoves just felt like a tickle to the unaware man, and she didn’t want the probing fingers to return.

Everything stilled for a moment, in the sense that Graham was no longer walking. His heavy sack continued to shift over her, though, the skin flexing involuntarily. It was almost as if it was trying to thoroughly envelop her, to touch every inch of her naked skin it could. The scent of his musk flooded her nose, all her senses being utterly overwhelmed by him.

“I don’t know why you put those on, you know I’m just going to tear them right off,” a voice purred. The sound would have been deafening if it was any closer, but the layers of flesh and fabric muffled the voice to where it was audible.

Bella.

Jane stilled, unable to struggle much under the weight of Graham's balls anyway, and realized things were about to get very chaotic.

The world was flung into motion once more, before a heavy weight settled over Jane. Sitting on the edge of his bed, if she had to guess, the pressure from the heavy balls on top of her increased as the rest of Graham's weight settled on top of her. Her instincts kicked into overdrive, struggling as hard as she could, but the pressure was so she could barely move. Her limbs just sunk further into the wrinkly flesh conformed around her.

Light soon filtered into her vision, the weight on top of her easing as she was tumbled around by Graham sliding off her boxers. Her dazed mind hoped she’d be knocked loose, recover on the ground, and scramble to safety, but Jane never did have the best luck. She opened her eyes, her face still damp from Graham’s sweat.

Hanging over her was Graham’s thick cock, a monster at a normal human height, but easily a dozen times her height now. At a fourth of an inch tall, with Graham’s cock having to push seven inches, she felt like she was stuck to the base of a redwood tree. A thin layer of sweat kept Jane glued in place to Graham’s balls, right underneath the base of the gigantic dick.

Bella’s manicured fingers were wrapped around her boyfriend’s dick, the monster basically dwarfing her hand. Even her littlest finger was several times Jane’s height. Before her, all Jane could see was the valley of Bella’s cleavage, the woman evidently knelt down before her lover.

Jane couldn’t remember if the tits always had looked this big, but right now her cleavage looked like a canyon. Despite the musky air and awkward situation addling her mind, Jane managed to think about how nice it’d be to be tiny between them, surrounded by the plush boobs on all sides.

She didn’t have the time to linger on it for long though, as Bella didn’t hesitate, taking Graham's length into her mouth. From her angle, Jane could see the giantess swirling her tongue around the swollen head of the cock, lapping up any drops of pre-cum she teased out.

Graham let out a breathy moan, the noise reverberating through his body, shaking Jane lightly. The jolt made her tear her eyes off the sight before her, and work on pulling her limbs loose from the sheen of sweat that plastered her to the giant’s manhood. Bella pursed her lips, slowly sliding down Graham's length, the looming pink lips coming closer and closer to Jane. The tiny woman froze, her struggles pausing as Bella eclipsed everything else in her view.

Bella drew back, carefully teasing her lips along his cock until she pulled it out with a pop. She gave it a small kitten lick, fluttering her eyelashes up at her lover. Graham groaned, and Jane could feel the balls under her swell a little, his cock rising more to attention overhead. A bit of pre-cum dribbled out of his slit, spilling down his length. A small sliver of creamy white dropped down onto Jane's chest, the musky smell absolutely invading her senses.

Bella darted her tongue from between her plush lips, smiling coyly up at her lover as she traced down the length of his cock, following the small stream of pre-cum. She lapped it all up, and Jane could only watch as the pink tongue grew closer and closer. It was almost alien at this size, she could see every ridge and bump, speeding down towards her faster than she could comprehend.

In a heartbeat, it was on top of her, the slimy tongue, still slick with cum, ran over Jane's naked body. It felt like a full body massage, grinding her deeper into Graham's balls as she lapped up the rest of his pre. Jane shut her eyes, half overstimulated by the rough pressure on her tits, the dripping saliva falling into her face. She sputtered slightly, getting a mouthful of spit and cum, and she had barely any time to process it before the tongue pried her loose.

Bella smiled, pulling away from her lover, entirely unaware of the tiny woman she had just swept up into her mouth. Jane was thrown into chaos, the tongue pushing her up against the hard roof of Bella's mouth as she swallowed. Gallons of spit and cum rushed past Jane, swept down the void of Bella's throat with an audible gulp. The tongue dropped flat in her mouth, and Jane scrambled to her feet, trying to find purchase on the slick surface.

Light flooded the mouth, and she whipped around in time to see Bella's lips part. Beyond was the absolutely monolithic sight of Graham's cock, the gaping slit still leaking out bits of white. She had no time to process this; Bella took Graham's cock back in her mouth with a ferocity. The hard rod knocked Jane off her feet, pressing her down into the tongue as Graham thrust into his lover's mouth, unaware of the struggling figure that was damn near close to tipping him over the edge.

Jane was dragged up and down his length as Bella bobbed her head on his cock, pushing her tongue up into it. Despite herself, Jane's mouth slipped open, now full of the salty taste of his cum. If she weren't indestructible, she'd have been reduced to a red little stain long ago, swirled away into spit and swallowed forever. Instead, she was just ground into it, a small sparking sensation for the two giant lovers that they didn't even know was there.

Jane was flipped so she was on her stomach, one of the bumps on Bella's tongue coming up to grind between her legs. Despite the chaos, Jane couldn't help but moan, the stimulation against her clit sending her into a wave of bliss. She managed to move a hand between her legs, plunging two fingers inside of herself. If the others were going to get off, she may as well too.

She continued to pleasure herself as Bella teased her tongue around Graham's cock, his thick member throbbing harder the more she played with it. Her tongue came up to tease his slit, inadvertently plastering Jane onto the swollen red head of the cock, just a few relative feet from falling into the gaping slit. It flexed, the droplets of pre-cum now having turned into a river, and a rapid wave of ecstasy flooded her body as Jane came. Her slick was lost amongst the saliva and cum that threatened to drown her, and she slumped back against the skin.

It was all she could do to hold on while Bella worked her lovers length, her lips clamping down tightly. Jane felt the blood rush underneath her, like a spark going off before thin ropes of white shot into the cavern of Bella's mouth, coating her tongue and dripping down her throat. Graham let out a heavy moan as he came, the noise positively shaking Jane as she watched the waterfall of cum disappear down into Bella's stomach.

The giantess pulled off her lover, lip darting out to catch any stray cum. The light of the room was nearly blinding to Jane, and she blinked hazily. Now, she just needed a way to alert the others she was there, or make a sneaky exit. The sky was eclipsed once more as Bella rose to her feet, leaning in to kiss her lover, the two giants looking more like celestial bodies than people.

Before she could even think to move, Graham's foreskin shifted, crashing forward like a bulldozer. Jane barely managed to avoid being pushed headfirst into the slit, right before tons of skin pinned her to the still swollen cockhead. The foreskin held her down like a weighted blanket, she couldn't even budge an inch. Remnants of cum and sweat soaked into her skin and hair, the salty taste still flooding her mouth.

Over her, she could hear the distant sounds of her roommates making out. A heavy pressure settled over her, grinding her deeper into the cock - if she had to guess, Bella had sat on Graham's lap to continue their night of fun.

Jane realized she wasn't getting out of this anytime soon.

(And she didn't exactly mind.)

Chapter 2 by Sophi Small
Author's Notes:

F/M/f, unaware, sex ft. tiny insertion

In a normal situation, she'd never be shrunk for longer than a few hours. Jane's shrinking spurts were random, she'd dwindle down to two inches or smaller as if the universe had a sudden whim to see her struggle. Eventually she'd pop back to normal, her full five foot four stature returning as if nothing had ever happened.

There was one small issue, though.

She could only grow back if she had enough room to do so.

And so, trapped in the musky prison of Graham's foreskin, she knew there would be no returning to normal until she managed to struggle herself free. Bits of cum on the reddened, sensitive cockhead began to dry, further cementing her to Graham's tip. Even if she didn't have his heavy folds of skin crushing her, Bella was still perched on his lap, adding more tons of pressure to the small woman's position.

Eventually it eased, everything being jostled around slightly as the two giant lovers situated themselves. The skin over Jane was still overwhelming, there was no room to even attempt to struggle. The entire world shook around her as the man adjusted, pressure releasing for just a bit before he changed his angle - laying down, if Jane had to guess. She couldn't see a single thing from her position. But she felt it vividly when Graham cuddled up behind Bella, her ass grinding down on his dick as the two of them got settled for bed.

They fell asleep spooning, entirely unaware of the tiny woman crushed in between them. Jane was stuck the entire night, the scent of sweat and cum hanging heavy in the air like humidity, the overwhelming pressure of Bella's ass pinning her down firmly. At one point Jane tried to struggle, and only got a sharp twitch of Graham's cock in response. The man ground further into his lover, and Jane froze, not wanting to prompt another lovemaking session from her inadvertent stimulation.

She managed to fall asleep at one point, spent from her own orgasm and the turbulent night. Despite the situation, she slept soundly, only to be rudely awakened by a bright gleam of light. Jane blinked her eyes hazily, finding her body still stuck to the skin of Graham's tip, but now freely exposed to the air.

Looking down, there was a hand the size of a bus wrapped around Graham's dick. He slowly pumped his member, thick fingers pushing up and causing his foreskin to steamroll over Jane once more. After a second, he pulled down, dragging her down slightly and exposing her again. Before Jane could even think to yell, make some sort of movement or noise to alert him, the process repeated. The plush skin underneath her turned rigid and hard as he worked his dick, small bits of precum dribbling out of his gaping slit. Jane opened her mouth to call out, and all she got was a mouthful of cum for her trouble. She sputtered, unable to spit out enough of the sticky substance before more dripped over her.

"I think Jane's out for the day - Oh, you started without me?"

Bella's booming voice paused Graham's motions, giving Jane just enough time to blink the cum from her eyes to look over. Clad in just a tank top and panties, Bella's curvy frame filled the door, leaning against it casually as she eyed her lover. She raised an immaculate eyebrow, stepping into the room with an exaggerated swish of her hips. She was no doubt showing of for Graham, but in the moment Jane could only think of how titanic she seemed. She only grew larger as she stepped closer, looming terrifyingly over the bed.

"You're more than welcome to join me," Graham practically purred.

Jane's struggles began anew, attempting to pull herself out of the sticky mess on the head of Graham's cock. The entire world trembled as Bella hauled herself onto the bed, and Jane froze as all the light above her was eclipsed. She always knew Bella had a nice ass - she had checked it out more than once before - but at this size it took up her entire range of vision. There was the barest hint of blue panties wedged up in there, swallowed by the cavern of her ass. Jane only had a moment to admire it before it crashed down, the simple act of Bella sitting in her lover's lap crushing Jane's entire world.

Bella situated herself so Graham's hard cock was pressed against his stomach, and she slowly dragged herself up, grinding her clothed heat up against him. Silky fabric scrapped over Jane, dragging her back and forth in the growing puddle of cum, pressing her further down into the spongy skin. It only took a second for the underwear above her to grow damp, a new heady scent filling the air. It was as if the humidity increased tenfold, the undeniable scent of sex flooding all of Jane's senses.

Bella rose slightly, giving Jane a perfect view of two giant fingertips pushing her panties aside. The pussy hovering above her was soaking, immaculately maintained pubic hair already shining with Bella's slick. Bella tugged the panties to the side, crashing back down on top of Jane, running her wet folds over Graham's stiff cock. It was a whole new type of chaos, the heat from Bella's pussy positively sweltering, a few drops of her own cum falling down onto Jane. The tiny woman was drenched, unable to do anything as she was fucked down harder against the cock. The simple action of the two lovers grinding felt like a full body massage.

Jane could hear the sloppy sounds of a make out session far above her, barely heard over the sound of the pulse in Graham's cock. He stiffened slightly, thrusting his hips up into where his girlfriend was grinding her naked pussy over him, entirely immobilizing Jane under the pressure. It was as if he was trying to fuck Jane as much as he was Bella, the small twinge at the head of his dick releasing a new kind of pleasure that he was chasing eagerly. His cock head pushed up over her clit, Jane being shoved roughly against the wrinkly nub, eliciting a booming moan from Bella's lips. A new gush of wetness spurted from her core, the dampness loosening the sticky hold that Graham's cock had on Jane's body.

She could have been stuck between the two of them for hours or minutes, either way it would have felt the same. All Jane knew was Bella's wet heat above her, and the unrelenting steel of Graham below. Any cries for attention were drowned out with either of the giant's cum, and any struggles just seemed to encourage them.

Eventually Bella drew away once more, her hand returning. She slipped it between their legs to take up the base of Graham's cock, giving it a pump or two with her deft fingers. Gravity was suddenly thrown sideways as Jane went from prone to being held straight up, only a thin sheen of slick still holding her to the cock. The fall would be monumental, nothing in her vision below her but a set of heavy balls, thick hairy thighs. It took her a second to drag her vision upwards, finding Graham's cock being angled directly towards Bella's hungry slit.

Bella carefully poised Graham's cock at her entrance, running the head through her slick folds once or twice. Jane was shoved through what felt like miles of rough pubic hair, tangling up around her body before she was dragged onto hot, wet skin. She sputtered, the taste of sweet and salty cum flooding her mouth. She could feel Bella tense above her, and that was the only warning she got before Graham thrusted, sinking his length into his lover.

Jane was suddenly greeted to pressure on all sides, her body being dragged through the hot, tight confines of Bella's pussy. The soft, pulsating flesh seemed to be trying to squeeze every cell of her body, pressing her harder against the cock at her back. Graham didn't immediately pull out, letting the hungry pussy tighten around his cock for a second. Bella clenched around him, and Jane, a new rush of cum coming down to positively soak Jane. In the dark humid cavern, she couldn't even tell what cum was Bella's and what was Graham's at this point, and she supposed it didn't really matter.

Without warning, Bella rose up, beginning a bounce on her lover's cock. Jane was dragged down against her slick walls, all her squirming just making everything convulse further around her. The giantess stopped, leaving the tip of the cock - and Jane - inside of her before she dropped back down. Even through the walls of flesh, she could hear the slap of Bella's ass on Graham's thighs. The quick movement threw her off of the cock, shoved deeper into Bella's pussy.

The two didn't give her a moment of relief. Bella continued to bounced up and down, the cock the size of a train repeatedly ramming into Jane. As soon as it pulled away, it returned, a monolithic pillar of flesh that seemed intent on making her acquainted with every inch of Bella's pussy. Jane soon lost all sense of direction, repeatedly pummeled by the monolithic member.

The two sped up, and the world grew more sticky and damp. Jane slipped down a bit, now stuck between the side of Graham's cock and Bella's slick walls, just a small part of the pleasure the two giants were feeling. His thrusts were unrelenting, and Bella's walls clenched around his cock like she was trying to squeeze the life out of it. Jane could feel the pace increase, the thrumming pulse on Graham's cock speeding up as he neared his release.

With a hard snap of his hips, Graham pushed his entire length into his lover, firmly pinning Jane down as ropes of cum spurted from his tip. Everything grew more cramped as his cum flooded every possible spot in the pussy, crashing down over Jane like a waterfall. Bella let out a booming moan, something that shook Jane's whole body. Another flood came down, Bella's slick intermingling with Graham's seed. To Jane, it felt like she was in a goddam swimming pool. She desperately tried to keep her mouth shut, prevent the sticky sweet taste from flooding her mouth again. Everything stopped for a moment, Graham's slowly softening cock still blocking the exit, and Jane felt a burning in her chest from holding her breath for so long.

The man pulled out of his lover, dragging Jane out as well. She tumbled down from the cock, far too wet to cling to it, landing on the rough weave of their bed sheets. She coughed, sputtering up a variety of juices, slowly wiping the hair and cum from her face. Looking up, Jane could still see Bella's dripping pussy overhead for just a moment before she got off of her lover.

The bed shook as she settled down next to him, both of the giants entirely unaware of the woman stuck in the puddle of cum on the sheets. Jane let herself flop back, keeping a wary eye on Graham's monolithic thighs on either side of her. She was utterly spent, and it was all she could do to hope they didn't want a round two.

End Notes:

I've decided to continue updating the story on here instead of just on my patreon! I'll be updating here about every other week, but you can get the next five chapters early on patreon, along with early updates and access to my other work :3

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall

thank you for reading!

Chapter 3 by Sophi Small
Author's Notes:

FM/f, unaware, in the middle of two giants making out (but not where you'd think)

"Good morning, Jane!"

Bella's voice was way, way too cheerful for the early hour. Jane gave a small wave, still unable to meet either of her roommates in the eye as she shuffled into the shared kitchen. It had been a week since she had been shrunken and caught up in Bella and Graham's ecstasy. One day had been spent waiting to grow back, and the next was for sleeping and recovering. While she couldn't die when tiny, she was still utterly exhausted from the events.

(And the rest of the week was spent carefully dodging both of them, because, hey, awkward.)

"I made coffee," Graham chimed in, from his perch at the table. He sounded just as perky and awake as his girlfriend.

"Thank y'all," Jane returned. There was no way she, in her tired state, could manage to sound as chipper as her roommates, so she didn't try. Instead she merely offered up a tired smile, as she made a beeline for the mugs.

Bella and Graham returned to their breakfast - thank god. Neither of them knew about shrunken Jane's presence, nor had the slightest suspicion. And that was something she definitely wanted to keep that way. There was a thousand ways that conversation could not go well, and it was all over and done with, and it wasn't going to happen again. She'd be more careful, avoid laundry baskets and their room, and it'd all be fine, right?

Jane reached up into the cupboard for a mug, leaning over the kitchen cabinet. A familiar twinge overtook her, and she was falling through the air. She crashed down on top of the cabinet with a heavy thud, blinking as she tried to reorient herself. It took only a second to realize she had shrunken once more, and a small curse left her lips as she scrambled to her feet.

(Right. Just have to get out of sight; far, far away from the two giants.)

(There would be no repeats of last week.)

As if specifically to spite her, Graham rose from his seat at the table, the booming scrape of his chair over the floorboards positively deafening. Despite the situation, Jane froze, eyes locked on the monolithic figure as he gathered up the trash from his morning meal. It was like seeing a mountain move, it was all she could do to watch his titanic legs carry him through the kitchen to set down his dirty dishes in the sink.

"Did Jane leave?"

It took a second to even discern the rumbling in the air as a voice. Graham paused, stopping a bit in front of where Jane was perched on the cabinet. Being so close made her lock up further, her position at the edge of the cabinet putting her level with his hip, and a bit beyond that, the bulge that pressed through his sweatpants.

His hand swung through the air, seemingly in slow motion as he came to rest it on the countertop. It blocked out all light in the sky, and Jane stumbled back a step or two before it crashed down onto the granite, the shake of her surroundings nearly knocking her off of her feet. She was saved by the smallest increment, perched right in the space between his index and middle finger. Jane had to tilt her head all the way back to get a glimpse of his face over the massive hand.

"She must have," Bella chimed in, her voice just a bit more manageable from the distance. "She's been withdrawn this past week, no clue what that's about."

The scrape of a chair broke the still air again, and Jane saw Bella rise up from the table as well, walking over to her lover. Jane stayed frozen between Graham's fingers, not wanting to move and draw attention to herself.

"I'm sure it's nothing, work stress or something like that. If it was important, she'd tell us," Graham replied. Bella stopped in front of him, nodding her head. "Besides-"

Graham's hand rose from the countertop. Jane cringed, shutting her eyes and half preparing to be swept away with it. But it left as easily as it came, none of the massive digits even bumping into her. Without Graham's hand blocking the way, she could see the man step closer to Bella, bringing that same hand up to rest on her waist. Bella smiled as Graham drew her in, lifting up one of her own hands to rest on his chest.

"I am enjoying the extra alone time," he said, dipping his head down to press his forehead against hers.

His other hand found her waist as well, and pulled Bella flush against his body. His grip slid down, over her hips and the curve of her ass, ducking down slightly to hook behind her thighs. Graham lifted Bella into the air, twisting to set his girlfriend on the countertop, pressing a sharp kiss to her neck as he did so.

Jane had absolutely no time to react. Bella's silk covered ass rose up, quickly becoming the only thing looming in her vision. The pink robe she had on fell back a bit, revealing the black panties that she wore underneath. The dark fabric was doing all it could to hold her shapely behind, elastic straining around her curves. Jane stumbled back a bit, once again stunned by the sheer size of her roommates, watching the gargantuan ass lower down like a comet hitting the earth.

(And then she realized she should run.)

Jane turned and sprinted towards the edge of the counter, her heart pounding wildly in her chest as she tried to escape the looming tons of flesh overhead. It felt futile, crossing sparse centimeters over the granite before a heavy thud resounded behind her, the shake of the counter knocking her off her feet entirely.

She'd been missed by the barest amount once again. On either side of her rose up Bella's thick thighs, eclipsing either side of her vision. In front of her was the crotch of Bella's panties, barely holding back an overwhelming heat - it was as if the temperature went up a few degrees. Jane tilted her neck back, finding the overhead kitchen lights entirely blotted out by the two giants. Graham had braced his hands on the counter, on either side of Bella, and his lips were pressed firmly against hers.

(Marvelous. Utterly marvelous. It wasn't as if she had shit she needed to do today, groceries and errands could wait cause the universe had a vendetta against her-)

All complaints were cut short by Bella squeezing her thighs together, a soft trill of giggles leaving the giantess' lips. Jane barely heard her. One second she was frowning at the situation she was in, and the next a titanic wall of flesh slammed into her, knocking her into the air and promptly crashing her against it's twin. Everything went dark as Jane was immobilized by Bella's thighs, the smooth skin of the giant woman pinning her in place.

She smelled like vanilla soap, with the faintest hint of natural body odor underneath. Bella must be fresh from the shower, because it wasn't too bad, until she slid her thighs against each other. The simple action of the woman squirming sent Jane rolling against her skin, squished and pushed by the plush thighs like they were trying to squeeze the life out of her.

A warm silky wall slammed into her- Jane scrambled her hand out for anything to hold onto, latching onto the fabric. Bella's thighs parted, and Jane clung all the tighter to the thick threads of the woman's underwear. The last thing she wanted was to fall down and get squished once more.

Dangling precariously from the weave of Bella's panties, Jane dug her feet into the soft surface beneath her. She gritted her teeth, hauling herself upwards. There was no chance she was just going to hang around here until she wound up underneath or inside someone again. All faint thoughts of embarrassment flew out her mind - she'd rather explain being tiny on Bella's panties a thousand times over than going into whatever hell these two unaware gods had planned for her next.

Using the threads of the panties as footholds and handholds, she carefully made her way up. About halfway through the climb she bemoaned all the times she had turned the two down when invited to the gym, her arms were positively killing her, but the looming situation kept her properly motivated.

Graham and Bella had still not broken for air, their lips locked in an attempt to seemingly devour one another. While no doubt the kiss would have been sloppy and audible at a normal size, it was amplified tenfold for Jane, the wet noise filling her ears as she tried to focus on her task. Graham let out a breathy moan into his lover's mouth, before the two parted, pressing their foreheads together.

A small droplet of saliva ran down his lip, dropping off and onto Bella's panties. This was absolutely not noticeable for either of the giants, too caught up in their own bliss, and the droplet far, far too tiny to even feel.

It landed down on Jane, hitting her with all the weight of a five gallon bucket of slime over her head. Her limbs collapsed, pushing her flush onto the silk beneath her. The spit soaked into her hair, dripping down on her face. It coated her from head to toe, the one viscous drop effectively gluing her down onto Bella's panties.

She tried to lift an arm, a vague attempt to brush some of the translucent mess from her face. She was just a touch too small, though, the weight of the liquid just enough to keep her pinned in place. Struggling didn't give her much wiggle room. The slightly sweet liquid spilled into her mouth, tasting of coffee and the mornings breakfast. It was anyone's guess if it was Graham's or Bella's - probably a mixture of the both.

The break for air didn't last long, and Bella's lips crashed harshly back against Graham's. Pinned down on her back, Jane was now a captive audience to the two giants once more.

End Notes:

don't forget you can get the next five chapters early over on my patreon <3

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall

Chapter 4 by Sophi Small
Author's Notes:

F/M/f, unaware (of course), direct continuation of previous chapter, cunnilingus.

Both Bella and Graham were insatiable.

Still firmly pinned down onto Bella's panties, Jane couldn't budge an inch. The spit began to dry slightly, leaving an awful crusty feeling. The heady scent of Bella's excitement hung in the air, almost so heavy that Jane could taste it. Above her the make out session hadn't ebbed in two whole minutes, their air supply nothing if not impressive.

Eventually the two did part, a small little laugh leaving Bella's lips.

"Honey, c'mon," Bella protested, but the saccharine tone in her voice said it was mostly performative, "What if Jane walks back in?"

"That's the risk she took when she said it was cool if we dated," Graham replied.

(Jane rolled her eyes.)

His hands lifted from the countertop to Bella's waist, thumbs making soft circles on her hips as Bella leaned in for another kiss. Pinned face first to the woman's crotch, Jane couldn't see much. But she could feel the temperature increase in the slightest increment, wafting up from below her. Bella was getting excited, and Jane had no doubt that even if she weren't covered in spit right now, the panties would still be some form of wet.

Bella slid forward on the countertop, parting her thighs further to press up as close to Graham as she could. A heavy pressure settled over Jane's back, hard iron pushing her further into Bella's panties. The only reprieve was that the cloth at her back absorbed a bit of the spit, giving Jane enough wiggle room to twist her head around.

Graham's sweatpants covered bulge was pinning her down, the hips of the two lovers flush as they continued their make-out session above. The grey fabric behind Jane grew a little more strained, Graham pressing into her harder when Bella leaned forward and depend the kiss. One of his hands drifted down from her hip, his monolithic digits looking more like planes in the air than fingers. It was only a small movement, readjusting his grip so he could still hold onto Bella while grinding his thumb into her clit, but it was massive to Jane.

She could see every swirl and ridge in his thumbprint as it blotted out the sky. His thumb crashed down on top of her, pinning her harshly down underneath the digit. Jane groaned, her entire body compressed under the weight of his hand. He immediately dragged his thumb down, sending the tiny woman rolling across his fingertip.

Jane's entire world was thrown into chaos, soon she couldn't tell up from down. It was a relief to have the spit flaked off, but it was soon replaced by a new stickiness, the dampness of Bella's core soaking through her panties just enough to make Jane's skin slick. It was a sweet taste, drowned out whenever she got a mouthful of the salty skin of Graham's thumb. The giant continued working his girlfriend's clit with a ferocity, unaware and uncaring of the tiny woman caught up in the act.

A distant boom sounded in the air, and it took Jane a second to pin it as one of Bella's moans. The giantess arched up her hips, grinding her harder into Graham's finger without even realizing it.

Jane hoped for the most minuscule amount of consideration. The couple couldn't possibly take things further in the kitchen of all places, not while they thought she was still around. If the two parted to take things to the bedroom, that'd give her a few minutes to try to get out of this.

It felt like she was being crushed underneath a mountain, and she didn't get a full breath until Graham drew his thumb back. When he lifted his thumb, Jane went with it, firmly plastered onto the skin by a mix of sweat and other fluids. The crushing ceiling suddenly became the wall at her back, the bright light stinging Jane's eyes.

Things didn't slow down, Graham shifted his thumb to the crotch of his girlfriend's panties, quickly pulling them aside. Jane went from being dragged across fabric to tasting the salty sweet flavor of Bella's skin as she was dragged against it. She barely caught a sight of the looming sight of Bella's clit in front of her before she was mashed against it once more, this time without the fabric buffer.

There was nothing to soften the situation for Jane, as soon as she was pressed into Bella's sensitive nub, a new rush of slick coated her entire body. She could have been there for minutes or hours, there was no way to tell time while she was unknowingly fucked into her roommate.

Eventually the thumb rose back up once again, Graham's hand retreating. This time it didn't carry Jane with it, the slickness of Bella's clit clinging onto her body and holding her in place. Graham's face still clouded her vision, his pupils blown wide, focused up on his lover. Even if he were looking, Jane would have no time to be seen.

Graham's lips parted, mouth coming in to crash over Bella's pussy. A tongue a thousand times bigger than her pressed into Jane, shoving her further into Bella. The rough taste buds grated over Jane as Graham worked his lover, coating the tiny woman in more spit. Occasionally he would dip down, flicking his tongue inside of Bella, before returning back to her clit. Bella occasionally shook with a booming moan, hips thrusting to press herself further into Graham's mouth.

His tongue seemed intent on tracing over every part of Jane, overstimulating all of the tiny woman's senses. Had Graham known she was down here, used his tongue just a bit more gently, it could have been wonderful. But being this small, with the bumpy texture of his tongue magnified, feeling it scrape over her sensitive chest, force itself into her mouth, it was utterly overwhelming.

Bella continued to quiver underneath her, her movements becoming a touch more frantic. Graham didn't relent, keeping up the pace he had set, not giving either woman a chance for rest. Jane didn't even bother trying to resist either of them, knowing it was an utterly lost cause at this point.

Bella's moans descended into a string of curses, and the world grew more compact. Jane couldn't see it, but the woman had squeezed her thighs around her lover's head, tipping her head back as she rode out her orgasm. Jane was crushed further against Graham's tongue. Bella relaxed, slumping back on the counter, and Graham drew himself away.

Blinking at the light above her, Jane found herself still plastered to Bella's clit, coated in far too much saliva and cum to even think of moving. She saw Graham's massive body shift upwards, hands bracing on the countertop once more, smiling brightly.

"See? We didn't get caught," he teased, leaning in to give Bella a peck on the lips.

Bella chuckled, shaking her head lightly at her boyfriend.

"This time," she said.

Her hand reached down, thin fingertips brushing over her still pushed back panties. They quickly blocked the sight of Graham, plunging Jane into darkness once more, which only intensified after Bella snapped her panties back into place. The slightly damp fabric was something of a relief to Jane, soaking up some of the liquid over her. She shut her eyes, knowing Bella was going to stand and she was going to get dizzy, and tried to figure how she was going to get out of this one.

(After a much needed nap, of course.)

End Notes:

they truly are the worst and best roommates simultaneously

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall (obligatory patreon plug) (five extra chapters of BTR available now) (and bonus stuff) (thank you for your time) (have a good day!)

Chapter 5 by Sophi Small
Author's Notes:

F/f, unaware, underwear entrapment, whole lotta ass, direct continuation of previous chapter

Jane woke up confused.

And warm.

Everything was dark, and this was certainly not her bed. It took her a second to remember the earlier events - another shrinking, being sat on, and everything that had followed. Jane blinked, trying to will her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. She was laying on some soft fabric, and nothing was pressing into her.

If she had to guess, she had fallen off Bella and landed in her panties. When her eyes did finally adjust, all she could see was the curve of Bella's ass overhead, less than an arms length away. Jane fit in the small gap between the larger woman's bottom and her panties, something the tiny woman was overwhelmingly thankful for.

Jane slumped back against the silk fabric, shutting her eyes once more. There was no movement - Bella must be standing still - and Jane didn't let the moment of rest go by unappreciated. She was exhausted, and far far overdue for a shower. Her skin still felt damp and sticky, made even worse by the humidity in the air from Bella's sweat.

At a normal size, Bella had never smelled of anything other than strawberry shampoo. But trapped within in the woman's panties, the woman's natural body odor was all Jane could smell. It was so heavy in the air that she could practically taste it in her mouth.

Everything suddenly shifted, the gap between the panties and Bella's ass swiftly closing. Jane was pressed face first into the soft flesh, the skin below her conforming to her body like memory foam. There was the distant sound of the snap of elastic overhead - Bella had adjusted her panties, and Jane was now wedged firmly into her because of it.

The thin wall of silky fabric pressed into Jane like a steel wall as Bella took a step, everything tensing up with the movement. It released a second later as Bella shifted her other leg, before squeezing her once more. Jane tried to take gasps of air when she could pry her face away from the woman's ass, only getting lungfuls of musky air for her troubles.

She continued to be rocked back and forth with the swaying motion of Bella's hips, before everything stopped. The muscle over her suddenly flexed, and the panties behind her were pulled taut as gravity crashed down. Bella sat down in her desk chair, unaware that she had just dropped all of her weight on top of Jane.

Jane was smothered underneath Bella's ample ass, the pressure on top of her increasing tenfold. She was practically absorbed into the soft, slightly damp flesh. It conformed around her tiny body, seemingly trying to squeeze the life out of her.

Bella ground into the chair, in a vague attempt to get more comfortable. The movement rolled Jane against the giantess' skin, no amount of struggling would get her out of being ground against every inch of the woman's ass cheek.

Bella had the pleasure of working from home, and because of this she didn't rise from her cheek for four whole hours. Jane felt nothing but the constant pressure of the woman's weight, the way the heat increased between the giantess' skin and the leather office chair. Bella began to sweat, not noticeable to anyone at a normal size, but it was more than enough to soak Jane. It loosened the hold the woman's ass had on her, and meant she was sent sliding every time Bella adjusted in her chair.

Jane was smothered, battered, and bruised by the time Bella's shift ended. When the giant woman rose and began moving again, Jane didn't even have the energy to try to hold on to anything. She found herself falling back to the bottom of the panties, sliding down on the silky fabric til Bella's ass was far overhead. From this point, she could see just a bit down further into the darkness, barely making out Bella's pussy. Jane pressed herself back against the panties, not ready to be swallowed up by yet another body part once again.

Bella continued walking, the steps gently rocking Jane's surroundings with each step. Eventually she stilled, and before Jane could process it, she was sent tumbling downwards, the sturdy fabric underneath her suddenly going slack. About midway through the fall she realized Bella had merely slipped her panties down her legs, kicking them off with her feet. Jane was thrown deeper into the fabric, hitting the ground hard when the undergarments landed on the floor.

Jane flailed, working to shove miles of silk out of her way. She managed to pop out, finding herself still in the crotch of the panties but with her head free to breathe. Bella stood before her, only a t-shirt covering her curvy frame. Her arms crossed as she grabbed the hem of her shirt, swiftly tugging it over her head, exposing her chest.

All words died on Jane's tongue, unable to even dream about calling out for help. It was all she could do to look up at the naked goddess before her, stunned by her appearance. No matter how often she saw giants - it'd never get old.

Bella's foot rose into the air, taking a casual step forward to the bathroom before stepping down. It blotted out the sky, and Jane stumbled back, further tangling herself into the panties as Bella's foot crashed down on top of her.

The hard, rough skin of her sole was nothing like her smooth ass. At a normal size her feet might have even been soft, but Jane was small enough to feel every ridge and bump, all the rough texture of the thick skin. Bella's foot pressed all her weight on top of the woman, the musky skin compressing Jane entirely before retreating.

It was only by a pure miracle that she didn't get dragged away with it, plastered by the sweat on her skin. The tangled panties held onto her, even as Bella shoved them aside with her other foot. Jane and the article of clothing skated across the floor.

The tiny woman was plunged into darkness once more.

End Notes:

don't forget you can get the next five chapters early over on my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/sophismall

thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13442