Jess's Double Feature, (Jess Can't Stop Growing) by slogro
Summary:

Jess and Veronica are off to the movies. But a not-so-small problem arises... How will the two handle this development? 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Gentle, Slow Size Change, Growing Woman, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3854 Read: 3578 Published: August 13 2023 Updated: November 18 2023
Story Notes:

Ch. 1 and 2 are the lovely setup, it gets lewd in ch 3.

1. At the Movies by slogro

2. Shes still Growing~ by slogro

At the Movies by slogro
Author's Notes:


Middle of the afternoon on a weekday, the two women had nowhere in particular to be. They decided to spend some much needed time together. Jess and Veronica were the only people in the movie theater that carried aromas of candy and popcorn. They had walked in the darkened room at the end of an action movie. Only a few glowing orange lights on the walls and the flickering brightness of the movie illuminated the space. The large plush lounge chairs squeaked when the moviegoers fidgeted while waiting to enjoy the film. The girlfriends were going to see one of Jess's favorite movies, an older film but Jess never saw it on the big screen. On this day the movie theater played older movies as part of a double feature. Jess held a large tub of popcorn while Veronica held a huge gulp size mango soda.


“It's been so long since I've had movie theater popcorn,” Jess said taking a handful.


“I know right? Cause we can't bring Kay along,” Veronica said, “I can't remember the last time we went. Where did she go again?”


“I don't remember the city, just that it's on the coast where she can rescue beached dolphins.”


“Yeah, not too many people can lift a whale by themselves.”


“You mean nobody can, except for her?” Jess teased.


“You know what I mean...” Veronica trailed off, and they watched the show for a bit in silence.


“We shouldn't have gotten here so early.” Jess sank even more into the cushion. “These superhero movies are all the same now.” The two stared up at the screen, the cheesy epic finale playing out. “Did you see Katie's footprints have a social media page?”


“Wait, really?” Veronica asked. “I can't say I'm surprised. What does it even look like?”


“You know, someone takes a photo where they find them and makes posts like, 'Here we are just hanging out at the Northern nature reserve,' or 'Here we are at Willow Park really enjoying the weather!”


“I can't tell if that's stupid or awesome or both,” Veronica said, “How long are her feet now?”


“I don't know... I can't keep up,”Jess exhaled, a tiny amount of defeat in her voice. After a brief pause Veronica spoke again.


“Hey, thanks for doing this with me today.”


“Of course! Me and you don't get enough time together, you know, just the two of us.” Jess said and squeezed Veronica's hand. “I know... I know that it's easy for Kay to be the center of attention. But don't you ever forget how much I care about you.”


“Aww, thanks you,” the brunette said softly.


“Besides, someone's got to keep an eye on you!” Jess giggled. Veronica pushed on her straw and blew the paper wrapper at Jess's face. “Hey! I'm kidding! Oh here, I snuck some candy in, do you want some stale licorice or dark chocolate?”


“You know which one I want.” Jess handed her the licorice. The movie reached its sappy ending and played the credits on half of the screen. The other half began to show trailers of other films.

They both munched in silence for a moment as the trailers ended, and the feature started. Jess let out a tiny hiccup while a weird warmth flushed her forehead and chest. She fidgeted in her seat, as the fluttering sensation slowly built.


“Babe, are you warm? Is it kind of warm in here?” Jess inquired. She rubbed a hand to her forehead then running fingers through her dark hair, the feeling grew stronger.


“No, but if I drink this soda any faster I'll probably get a brain freeze,” Veronica said staring at the movie.


“It's so strange, I feel... ” Jess interrupted herself with a soft moan. Clothes tightened on her, giving off whispers of fabric straining. The warmth continued increasing. She clenched causing the bucket of popcorn to fall off her lap. Tumbling to the ground, pale kernels scattered several feet away.


“You good?” Veronica asked looking down at the spill and then back towards Jess. Her body tensed, with eyes blinking fast.


“I don't, I don't...” the only thing she could stammer before letting out an increasingly intense moan. Accompanied by the sounds of tearing fabric and popping seat springs. Remarkably, Jess had grown roughly six inches all at once.


“Jay, babe?” Veronica asked again with a touch of concern to her voice.


“My feet,” Jess said, breathing rapid, “my shoes, they're hurting me!” she had bent down and began pulling at the knots in her laces. Veronica immediately swung forward sending the large soda toppling to the ground, with ice splashing and clattering everywhere. They each managed to pull a shoe off and Jess leaned back with a sharp inhale. Veronica could feel the ankle she held growing, gaining more weight. Jess's foot ruptured through the black cotton sock. It shot forward pressing against the seat in front of her, causing it to creek and bend. A complete tear ripped down the growing woman's pant leg exposing light tan skin. Jess expanded over a foot in new height in a few moments. A cute tank top and bra lost the battle against her rapidly expanding form. Veronica took a few steps back instinctively. Surprise gripped Veronica's face. She fail to speak watching this event unfold before swallowing hard.


“Talk to me Jay...” Veronica finally managed to say.


“I don't know,” she responded between gasps, “My body feels like it's on fire!” Staring, Veronica was completely speechless. She witnessed first hand her girlfriend getting bigger and bigger, growing a few inches per second. The last of Jess's garments shredded and popped off falling onto and around the the big woman. Still in awe but then Veronica shook her head vigorously.


She reached forward grabbing Jess's hand quickly saying, “You did look great in those, but you definitely look better without them. Come here you.” She pulled on Jess's arm gently. Jess stared at her own legs slowly bending as they pushed against the row in front of them. Finally feeling her girlfriend's tug she faced Veronica. Suddenly realizing even though the brunette stood, the tall woman looked down at her. Panic rose higher when she noticed her own hand was twice the size of Veronica's. If it was at all possible Jess's heart began racing even faster and the giantess could not form any words.


“Come on,” Veronica repeated. “Can you stand up? Everything's fine. Let's just go get a new bucket of soda,” her own nerves slightly broke through her voice.


“Yeah,” Jess stammered. She tried to put her hand down on the armrest to give her leverage up. But instead reached the armrest on the other side of the chair next to her. The growing woman tried to stand in the awkward space before her, clothes falling the the ground now. However the seats unlatched from the floor and skidded back a few feet. The backs of the chairs hit her just below the knee. Jess wobbled trying to stand. Veronica saw that those toned legs were already taller than her. She felt Jess's skin still stretching outward in her hands. The giantess would have stood up just fine if it wasn't for the fact that her clothes had now absorbed the spilled beverage. Her large foot suddenly slipped. As she lost balance, Jess pushed the seats away causing clawing, irritating scraping sounds. She sat onto her legs with a heavy thud, the frigid ice cubes touching her knees. Jess tried to catch her breath, her eyes wide as catching Veronica's size spun thoughts of disorientation. The dwindling woman stood shorter than her, even though she sat hunched over. Dizziness tickled her mind while hyperventilation squeezed her lungs. Those big brown eyes filled with tears while Jess struggled to focus on her girlfriend. The giantess slowly closed her eyes and tears ran down when a new wave of growth washed over.


“Why is... is this happening... I'm... I don't... I'm...” She was about to cry out, but then heard Veronica's voice.


“Hey! Look at me!” Jess's eyes opened at the interruption, her girlfriend moving closer. Veronica put her hands up tenderly. “Come on, give me your face, let me see you.” Jess slowly leaned forward into the small woman's outstretched arms, hands connecting with both of her smooth cheeks. “Close your mouth, and breathe slowly. In and out. In and out.” The giantess did as instructed. A deep inhale and nostrils flared on the huge exhale. Her big breaths were warm on Veronica's skin and lightly swayed her hair. “What do you hear right now?” she asked. A moment passed.


“The movie.” Jess responded quietly.


“Very good!” she pointed to the wall. “Look at those cream-sickle colored lamps. Do you see them?” Jess barely nodded. “Awesome! How many of them are there?” she asked in a soothing voice. Jess blinked several times, wiping her face with a sniffle.


“Three,” her voice weak.


“Good, now look back at me. We can deal with this, just like we did with Katie. There's nothing we can't handle, right?” Jess's lip trembled with emotion but she slowly nodded again, her breathing returning to a more rhythmic pace. “See? There we are. But... wow.” Veronica took in the moment, seeing her girlfriend definitely still grew at a rapid rate. “Certainly didn't expect this today,” the smaller woman said. Jess let out a sharp inhale through her nose, the smallest smile cracking through. “See? There we go,” Veronica raised her voice somewhat. “Now would you please kiss me with that bombshell body of yours?” Jess finally chuckled relaxing a tiny bit, feeling a bizarre mix of calm, adrenaline and that warm buzzing growth under it all. At this point Jess's head was almost as wide as Veronica's body. The two kissed passionately, with Jess's lips covering most of Veronica's face. Little hands pushed on the giantess's cheeks. After regaining more composure, Jess tucked herself in close, and lifted the large hands up from where they had landed.


“Why is this happening to me? Katie never had it like this! What even?” she finally asked.


“I haven't the foggiest idea,” Veronica admitted, dropping her shoulders. “And if I can be one hundred percent honest, I would have passed out already if I didn't already live with another Goddess.” Jess chuckled, finally cutting through the tension of the unexpected moment. Veronica beamed, proud to have raised her spirits even a little. The two smiled at each other until groaning bending metal and plastic reminded them of the current situation. Jess peered down at the row of seats beginning to press harder into her thigh, discomfort rising. She made a dissatisfied sigh understanding the space was only going to get more cramped.


End Notes:

This was actually the first story I ever wrote, before I became a writer. It needed a better edit dearly, and I truly hope you enjoy this tale. Reviews are oh so very welcomed, as I wish to improve my craft. I look forward to hearing from all of you ^^

Shes still Growing~ by slogro

“I need some room,” Jess whispered softly pushing her hand and arm against the row of chairs. This caused several popping and snapping sounds. She pushed dozens of chairs away from her expanding body, creating a clamor of high-pitched metal clangs as some of the chairs piled up. The relief instantaneous, and she looked to the other side of the aisles. The giantess gave that row the same treatment with even greater force, causing quite a racket. The movement of the seats startled Veronica and she leaped back at the commotion. Unfortunately when she landed, her feet found the ice underneath that had been scattered about. Her feet slipped out and the brunette tumbled backward releasing a yip of shock.

Luckily, Jess saw the movement and with quick instinct, cupped her hands and caught her girlfriend before the poor thing hit the hard ground.


“Woah! Are you okay Ronnie?” Jess exclaimed face full of worry. Veronica composed herself, resting on the soft palms like overpriced designer chairs.


“Thanks babe, that might have hurt a lot... like, a lot, a lot,” her own eyes wide with panic. The two gazed at each other in a moment of bliss. Jess couldn't help but smile, her big eyes sparkling at the adorable doll sitting in her hands. Veronica looked no more than a foot and a half tall.


“You are so cute!” she said loudly, unable to hold back giddiness. “I mean, just... oh my god! Look at how totally adorable you are!”


“Yeah, well you know,” Veronica mumbled and blushed. “Wait, I know! Will you please pick me up? I know you can! I wanna look at you.” Excitement spread throughout Jess at these words. The tiny woman called it and effortlessly those hands lifted her a few feet in the air. Veronica laughed and giggled upon being lifted. But then a sly expression washed across Jess's face.


“You know... I never would have thought to, but seeing how much Katie does it... I really want to lick you,” the giantess said.


“Don't even think about it! It's like, pretty much the only thing that bugs me. So Katie keeps doing it!”


“I don't know,” Jess said in a low yet playful tone, bringing tiny Veronica closer and closer to her face. “I think you actually love it.”


“Don't you dare! J! J!” she squealed, putting her arms out in front of her just as the large face loomed in. Veronica pushed against the big upper lip and nose, an evil grin on the growing woman's face.


“All right, all right,” Jess chuckled, drifting her toy girlfriend back a little bit. However, once Veronica put her arms down, Jess swooped in and gave her a big long kiss, exaggerating the smacking sound. Veronica crossed her arms in protest letting out a little pout. As Jess sat enjoying the moment, a big shiver cut it short. The giantess's eyes rolled back slightly. The warmth still there, her growth never ceased. Unsure how many inches she gained during that time, Jess sensed light shining on the side of her face. Instinctively she turned to face it. The problem being that the incredibly bright projector flashed directly into her eyes. The large woman jerked away blinking rapidly and seeing spots.


“Hey careful! Maybe don't do that...” Veronica's voice trailed off, feeling the massive hands expand as they held her aloft. Her gaze fell on Jess's beautiful curves. A great stirring left her speechless, as the held woman witnessed her girlfriend's expanse up close. Especially that amazing voluptuous chest, growing bigger in real-time. The impossible growth rate showed no signs of slowing.

She must be growing almost a foot every few seconds, Veronica thought, she's got to be close to Katie's size at this point. Jess's sight slowly returned. Focusing towards the movie screen she saw that her silhouette covered most of the screen. She turned down towards Veronica who still dwindled in those enormous cupped hands.


“V, you're getting so light! Hold on a second, this isn't working,” she said as her toes began to bunch up against the pile of seats. She set Veronica down and adjusted herself. The giantess then swept the mess of popcorn and clothes to the side with one large sweep of her hand. Meanwhile, Veronica's mind reeled, thoughts racing.

She's got to be close to how big Katie is... I mean she must be... she has to be. Jess turned and pushed The front half of the movie theater seats right up against the screen in a heap.


“There we go... whoa... oh my...” Jess said when another pulse of growth washed throughout her body.

Is she as big as Katie? She's as big as Katie, Right? Veronica pondered at the event unfolding in front of her. Jess's attention drifted upward toward the ceiling. she lifted a hand and placed her palm flat against the ceiling tiles, inspecting the bend in her arm. She recoiled a hand back with another shiver spasm. Even more height. The giantess pivoted her great form onto her hands and knees and ducked below the projector light, or at least attempted to.

Getting bigger than Katie, she's actually getting bigger than Katie, Veronica thought to herself, mind churning. With one mighty push of her hand and forearm, Jess bulldozed all the other seats to the back corner of the theater. The avalanche of chairs created an uproar of popping clasps, busting latches, and squeaking twisting metal. Staff must have been on break, or surely someone would have rushed in to inspect the ruckus.

While on hands and knees, the giantess admired her work. Veronica had a front-row seat of that gorgeous, round, soft, rear. Before the smaller woman could string even two words together, the next change occurred.


“Oh... my... god!” Jess cried out, then released a long sensual moan. The biggest growth spurt yet, impossible to tell just how many feet she just gained. Veronica stood looking up at the huge woman dumbfounded.

She's bigger than Katie... definitely bigger than Katie... she's actually bigger than our girlfriend and still growing... Jess pivoted once more and sat in the middle of the theater. Something about her new vantage point intrigued her. The screen completely blocked by her now, and she took note of the two walls.

The growing woman reached out with both hands and pressed her fingers against either side of the theater. She slowly lowered them to the ground in udder bewilderment as her face turned back to Veronica. The tiny woman hadn't realized that one of her hands had snuck under her waistline and was caressing herself.


“Oh don't mind me, I don't mean to interrupt anything,” Jess laughed. Veronica quickly snapped out of her trance.


“Uh, are you okay? I mean you look so hot right now of course, but are you feeling alright?” the brunette trailed off.


“Well without those seats bothering me, and the sensation is unreal, but,” concern swept across the giantess's face. “V? How... I can't... how much bigger am I going to get? I'm...”


“Hey! Hey, let's go ahead and do something productive. Breathing is good right?” Jess gave a little nod. “Right, so deep breaths... close your eyes, and nice and deep. In... and out. In... and out.” Veronica slowly drew closer. Raising a hand she rubbed the massive kneecap in large circles. “Feel my hand? Focus on it and your breathing. You are doing great beautiful,” the tiny woman encouraged. Jess's rapid inhales normalized. Her girlfriend's soft hand, gentle touch, and words, brought back a much-needed calm. Though the growth had not stopped, it slowed significantly. The giantess opened her eyes, smiles adorning both faces. “Feel better? You gunna be ok?” Veronica asked.


“Yes, I am... Because you are here,” Jess spoke very softly. She reached out her giant hand and rubbed the back of Veronica's body tenderly. “Can I please pick you up? I just have to hold you.”


“Please do!” Veronica nodded adamantly, “I need to feel that face of yours!” With great care, Jess lifted Veronica to her face and nuzzled her huge nose against her tiny torso. Pursing lips both planted soft smooches on each other's curves. The bliss lasted a moment, not even the creaking floor interrupted their peace. The growing woman shifted position, her head and shoulders laying against the back of the theater, body laying out almost covering the length of the large room.


“I would be okay if this lasted forever,” Veronica spoke but then said much louder, “let me get a look at you!” She spun around looking at Jess's titanic relaxed form.

“This is insane,” she whispered to her small girlfriend. “I know Katie always says the feeling is great, but really, she never told us it was this amazing. It's like... I just...” she paused and cooed, the groan of the floor echoed with even more change.


“Hold on, I need to do something,” Veronica said and easily wiggled out of her grip. Jess's eyebrow raised with curiosity. The tiny girlfriend slowly slid down onto her massive chest. She slowly walked through the valley looking up at the ample hills that surrounded her, walking towards the vast belly. She gently reached out and brushed those breasts as she continued padding along.


“Hey, that tickles,” Jess suppressed a giggle, her chest rising and falling quite a bit with rhythmic breathing. Veronica walked across her midsection accidentally tickling the giantess way more than intended. Unable to hold back any longer, the giggles that bubbled up almost toppling the small woman a few times. She continued down over that hip, and with arms out started balancing while continuing to walk down the enormous leg gingerly. When Veronica had started this little journey, the colossal feet had yet to reach the front of the theater and join the pile of seats. As she walked over the knee and onward, this no longer held true.

She spun around energetically with intentions to look at the trail that she just walked back to Jess's beautiful face. But that idea dissolved... becoming impossible to glance anywhere else once her little brown eyes traveled up where that large leg met torso. On full display for the first time, that gorgeous slowly growing womanhood captivated Veronica completely. Frozen there for five seconds or five hours? She hadn't the foggiest idea, time vanished as her mind flooded with possibilities.


“Oh my...” were the only words the brunette could utter.


“Enjoying yourself? You seem a little distracted~” Jess said seductively. Veronica quickly found the growing woman's face and glanced away towards a wall body flush with embarrassment. The movie screen began to shift, and Jess's whole face opened wide.


“I think you should get back up here V,” she said with mild worry. The growth wasn't stopping. Knee now beginning to bend as the giantess had run out of room to sprawl out. Veronica hurried up the slight incline towards the kneecap and then slid down the steeper slope towards her girlfriend's waist. The creaking sounds of the theater's floorboards grew louder and louder as Veronica made it to Jess's expansive torso. The giantess pulled her legs up to keep them from busting through the screen, but her knee hit a lamp on the wall and fell with a crash of broken glass.


“Oops, sorry,” Jess said to no one in particular. Once again using her arms stretched out for balance, Veronica brushed against those lovely hills making her way back to a huge welcoming face.


“Don't even worry about it babe,” Veronica exclaimed hugging what her tiny form could. Small body against a soft large chin and cheek. Jess took two fingers and gently pressed Veronica slightly deeper into her skin. Feeling a bit of warmth and tiny heartbeat of her girlfriend, the giant woman sighed in complete content.


“I love you Ronnie.”


“I love you too, my now second giantess.” The two held each other, and the world was still for a moment. Both so happy to be with, and have one another. Finally, Jess let out a big sigh.


“Do you think we can get a refund for our movie ticket? We didn't actually get to see the show,” Jess pondered aloud.


“Probably not,” Veronica responded, “because you're going to have to demolish that movie screen to get out of here.”


Jess's eyes popped, “Wait... what?!”

End Notes:

All of my Patreons got this early, and you can join us too! https://www.patreon.com/slogro  

This was actually the first story I ever wrote, before I became a writer. It needed a better edit dearly, and I truly hope you enjoy this tale. Reviews are oh so very welcomed, as I wish to improve my craft. I look forward to hearing from all of you ^^ 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13425