Bulma's Gigantic Dilemma: A Dragon Ball Giantess by Giantessbeta20
Summary:

"Join Bulma on an epic journey through the Dragon Ball universe where a mysterious yellow stone unwittingly transforms her into a gigantic giant. Her experience as a "giantess" unfolds as a combination of adventure, magic and the consequences of one's actions. Together with her signature quick wit and willpower, Bulma faces challenges that test her inner strength and force her to return to her roots and find a way to save cities and friendships.Follow her journey from unexpected transformation to rebalancing and rebuilding the trust, all the while discovering new sides of herself and the world around her. A tale of growth, transformation and the bonds that bind us together."


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Gentle, Growing Woman, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2205 Read: 2782 Published: August 11 2023 Updated: August 15 2023
Story Notes:

"Join Bulma on an epic journey through the Dragon Ball universe where a mysterious yellow stone unwittingly transforms her into a gigantic giant. Her experience as a "giantess" unfolds as a combination of adventure, magic and the consequences of one's actions. Together with her signature quick wit and willpower, Bulma faces challenges that test her inner strength and force her to return to her roots and find a way to save cities and friendships.Follow her journey from unexpected transformation to rebalancing and rebuilding the trust, all the while discovering new sides of herself and the world around her. A tale of growth, transformation and the bonds that bind us together."

1. Chapter 1 by Giantessbeta20

2. Chapter 2 by Giantessbeta20

3. Chapter 3 by Giantessbeta20

Chapter 1 by Giantessbeta20
Bulma was out for a relaxing walk in the clear sunny weather when her attention was caught by a mysterious light shining from a nearby hill. Her curiosity drove her towards the source of the light and she found a shiny yellow stone lying on the ground. When she touched the stone, she could immediately feel an unknown, almost magical force pulsating from it.


Without thinking, Bulma took the stone home with her. She placed it carefully on a table in her lab and began preparing to examine it more closely. Just as she was about to begin her analysis, Vegeta entered the room. His curious gaze immediately fell on the strange stone.


"Bulma what are you doing?" Vegeta asked with a slightly skeptical undertone. Bulma turned to him in surprise and replied, "I found this stone outside. It radiates an energy I've never seen before."


Vegeta looked briefly at the stone and then back at Bulma with a skeptical expression. "What are you going to do with it?" he asked. Bulma shrugged and replied, "I want to find out more about it and its power. Who knows, maybe it can be of use to us."


Vegeta shrugged and left the room to find some food. Bulma turned her attention back to the stone and as she did so the stone began to emit an even stronger light. Suddenly, with an intense explosion of energy, the stone burst into a blinding light. Bulma was thrown back and landed on the floor, stunned by it all.


As the light from the explosion slowly faded, Bulma felt a strange sensation in her body. She felt a strange strength, and when she looked down at herself, she was shocked to find that she was beginning to grow in size. Panic rose in her and she tried to get up, but her new size and strength made it difficult.


Trying to get to her feet, her foot hit her lab table, making her realize how powerful she had now become. Frustration and worry fought over her mind as she tried to understand what had happened to her.



Bulma's body continued to expand and she felt a combination of fear and frustration in the cramped space. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice cutting through the chaos. "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU, BULMA?!" Vegeta shouted in alarm. Bulma looked down and could see her worried husband standing there.


She tried to answer him, "It's the yellow stone! It's to blame for this! I can't stop growing!" Vegeta's eyes filled with surprise and worry as he watched Bulma's dramatic transformation. Suddenly growing even more, and in an unconscious moment, her hand accidentally hit Vegeta, pinning him to the ground. The entire building shook as a result of the immense power she now possessed.


Outside, people could hear the shaking and see the building swaying. Panic spread and people began to run away from the visible chaos. The building could no longer withstand the pressure and collapsed into ruins. Bulma's gigantic form burst out of the building and people ran in fear.


Amidst the chaos, Bulma looked around and thought of Vegeta. She reached her huge hand towards him to help, but stopped herself, thinking of the dangers her size could pose to him. Carefully she removed her hand and looked down to check if he was okay. Vegeta slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with a faint bit of pain.


"Don't worry, I'm fine," Vegeta said with a bit of difficulty in his voice. Bulma radiated both relief and guilt. "I'm so sorry Vegeta. This was never meant to happen. I don't know how I can turn this around." Vegeta shook his head slightly and said, "Let's find a way to get you back to your normal size first. We can take care of the rest later."



Vegeta looked at her with wide eyes and began to clap his hands together eagerly. Bulma was surprised and asked, "What's going on Vegeta?" He looked at her with a determined expression and replied, "We can use the Dragon Balls to turn you back to normal!" Without hesitation, Vegeta flew into the air and declared, "I'm flying to Piccolo. We've got them all there and you stay here."


Bulma started to say something but Vegeta was already gone in the air. She was left alone in the city listening to the continued sound of buildings collapsing. After some time, Bulma stood at her full gigantic height, surveying the city. Although she felt strangely like a giant, she also felt a new sense of fun and adventure in the situation.
Chapter 2 by Giantessbeta20

She headed into the city, passing carefully so as not to step on people or cause more damage. As she walked, something caught her attention: a car. Bulma bent down, gently took the car in her hand and lifted it up to her face. A smile spread across her face and she enjoyed the sight of the small car in her huge hand.


Suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling her name. "Bulma! What happened to you?" She turned to see Krillin standing in the street, staring up at her. Bulma smiled at him and waved. "Hey, Krillin! Yes, as you can see, I'm a giant. It was a stone I found today that emitted an unknown energy at me, and now I've ended up as a giant. But don't worry, Vegeta


Krillin looked both scared and stunned, his eyes almost bugged out. He could hardly believe what he was hearing. The tale of Bulma's unexpected transformation and her adventures as a giant was far more incredible than he had ever imagined. As Bulma ate, she suddenly began to feel a strange feeling of expansion. She ignored it at first, but Krillin, who had been observing her, yelled in panic, "BULMA, BULMA! YOU'RE GROWING AGAIN!" Bulma stopped eating and looked down at her body that was actually starting to expand again. She stood up and could see that her feet were almost too big to fit within the city limits. The fear of destroying the city or hurting someone began to rise within her. Bulma started to run, but Krillin quickly stopped her, yelling, "STOP, STOP RUNNING! THE WHOLE CITY IS MOVING!" Bulma stopped and looked back. She suddenly became aware of how violently her movements affected the city's structures. She was now almost twice as big as before, and even small steps made the ground shake around her. Krillin tried to help Bulma understand that her actions had huge consequences. Bulma tried to walk more carefully but it was difficult as she continued to grow. She struggled to move around the city, eventually standing on her toes to avoid destroying even more. She found an open space where she tried to stand still, but in an unguarded moment she lost her balance and fell with a tremendous crash. The buildings shook and panic spread among the people who began to scream and flee. Bulma slowly stood up, still in shock from the unexpected event. She now realized that her transformation had become even more violent and she was now twice as big as before. She felt powerless and unsure of how to handle the situation. Bulma looked down at the city as she continued to grow. Her search for Krillin was in vain, and panic began to spread among the people of the surrounding towns when they saw the giant 600 foot Bulma. The fear of their fate began to take shape and Bulma could feel their worry and desperation. With a sense of sadness and fear shaking her, Bulma noticed the sky darkening and a giant bolt of lightning burst forth. Shenron, the mysterious dragon, manifested in front of her. Although he was much smaller than her, he radiated a power and wisdom that touched her inner being. "What is your wish?" Shenron asked, his voice rumbling. Bulma smiled cautiously, thinking about her words and replied, "I wish that I was no longer a gigantic figure and that the power of the stone would disappear." Shenron's eyes lit up and he replied, "Your wish is granted and disappears." Slowly, Bulma began to feel smaller and the stone's power faded away. She got smaller and smaller until she finally returned to her normal size after three minutes. Vegeta flew over to her, relieved to see her back to normal. Now that she was back to her normal size, Bulma spent her time helping to fix the destruction she had inadvertently caused. Feeling a deep sense of relief that the situation was over, she silently thanked Shenron for his help. Along with Vegeta and the others, she worked to restore the trust of the people she had scared and show them that she was no longer a threat. Bulma had learned a valuable lesson about responsibility and the consequences of one's actions. She now appreciated more than ever the magic and mystery that surrounded the Dragon Balls, but also the friendships she had built. Her adventure as a giant had taken her on an emotional and physical journey that had changed her forever. Now, when all was said and done, she was determined to use her experiences to create a better future for herself and those around her.

Chapter 3 by Giantessbeta20
As you stand there, you suddenly see tears streaming down Emma's cheeks. Her voice is shaky, filled with confusion and vulnerability.

Emma: "I thought really that you would like to be small..."

You look at her confused and ask why she thought you would enjoy being small.

Emma blushes and whispers quietly.

Emma: "I was looking at your iPad and saw you liked giantess girls. Then I found this candy that could make you small and I thought you'd like it..."

You stare at her with a mixture of amazement and surprise.

Simon: "So it's your fault that I've become small? And where did you get that kind of candy?"

Emma: "I got it from a lady in town. She even had a little person in her hand and she gave me the lick."

Simon: "Are you out of your mind, Emma? You can't just take some candy you don't know about and give it to me. I just want to be normal again, Emma."

Emma's emotions seem to overwhelm her and she breaks down in tears. She tries to speak, but her words are difficult to understand between sobs.

Emma: "I'm so sorry, Casper. I just wanted to give you a nice present and now you're angry with me. I've hurt you and I'm really sorry..."

You look at her and the anger starts to leave you. You carefully walk closer to her, feeling pity and compassion grow in your heart.



You look up at Emma and she answers you in a weak voice.

Emma: "I want to be nice to you now, Casper. I promise."

Your gaze meets hers and a cautious smile forms on your lips.

Casper: "It means a lot to me. But did the woman in town say anything about a candy that can make me normal again?"

Emma's eyes dry and she slowly nods yes.

Casper: "Great. So can't you go out and get it so I can go back to normal?"

You anxiously await her reaction, but instead of acting, Emma just sits still and doesn't move. Confusion and nervousness begin to creep up on you.

Casper: "Emma, won't you help me get back to normal?"

She looks down at the floor and answers in a weak voice.

Emma: "Yeah, but I'm afraid you'll tell Mom and Dad that I hurt you. They might ban you from visiting me, and I don't want to lose you."

Your eyes widen and an enlightened smile spreads across your face.

Casper: "Emma, you're incredibly caring. I promise you, I won't tell anyone. I'll say I fell or something."

Emma looks at you in surprise and asks cautiously.

Emma: "Do you really promise you won't say anything?"

Casper: "I promise you, Emma."

Her face lights up and she smiles sweetly before slowly standing up and walking out of the room. After a few minutes she returns.


After some time, Emma returns and sits down next to you. She carefully pulls something out of her pocket.

Emma: "This candy should be able to get you back to normal."

She hands it to you and you take it carefully. You start licking the lollipop and a warm feeling spreads through your body. After a moment you feel your body begin to expand and Emma gradually shrinks. After about 10 seconds you will be back to your normal size.

Emma looks at you with a scared expression, the uncertainty of how you will react clear in her eyes. But instead you give her a warm hug.

Casper: "Thanks, Emma. You're a good girl. Let's go inside and watch some TV before you go to bed, okay?"

Emma's face lights up with joy and she returns the hug with another hug. You both go into the living room to watch TV and after about an hour Emma falls asleep. You help her to her bed and then go back out.

In your thoughts, you reflect on today's events. Becoming small and seeing Emma as a giant was a strange experience, but you feel relieved that it's all over.

This is where the story ends, and you can now feel safe and normal again.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13418