Shipped Out [Commission] by NRawkGTS, stargate1990, Ubersalamander, Fatedmeal
Summary:

Friends forever, Noah and Emma are comfortable being around each other at any time and place.  Of course, a good friendship like theirs has its share of pranks and messing with each other, but it's all harmless fun and nothing a proper apology can't resolve in the end.  However, when Emma's latest pranks ends up being a bit more effective than she anticipated, she might not even get the chance to make things right with her best friend.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 23001 Read: 29492 Published: July 15 2023 Updated: July 31 2023
Story Notes:

After banking a free commission back in May of 2022, Stargate1990 combined it with the commission he won last month to come up with this awesome and fun idea.  A prank gone wrong, and the multiple ways the aftermath could play out.

1. Just a Prank by NRawkGTS

2. Ending 1 - Up and Coming by NRawkGTS

3. Ending 2 - Punked by NRawkGTS

4. Ending 3 - Trust in His Plan by NRawkGTS

5. Ending 4 - Aunt Nest by NRawkGTS

6. Ending 5 - Friends to the End by NRawkGTS

7. Ending 6 - Lily to Sakura by NRawkGTS

8. Ending 7 - Gift From A Fan by NRawkGTS

Just a Prank by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

With multiple endings coming soon, the main setup of the story will function at the preview this time, with a competition hosted by Stargate himself that you can find out how to enter and all the details on his discord server: https://discord.gg/E7SRQWUC



Sometimes, the best kind of days are the ones where someone does nothing but hang out with a close friend and talk about nothing important.  The type of conversations that neither party will remember the particular of what was said, but never forget that they did spend the day just enjoying each other’s company.


That was the kind of morning the long-time friends, Noah and Emma, were having as they sat in her room.  Neither was dressed in more than what they woke up in since either one was able to slip through the hole they accidentally broke in the partition between their balconies back when they were kids.


Laying shirtless on Emma’s floor, Noah wasn’t the most impressive specimen of the male gender, but he wasn’t out of shape either.  Bless with a fast metabolism, the increased muscle mass he gained through puberty was aesthetically pleasing to look at, and his conventionally handsome face wasn’t about to turn heads but was still charming.  “I swear, Em, it was a glitch or something ‘cuz the bastard came right through a wall!  Like, I get that they had to rush it out, but devs need to properly debug their games before releasing ‘em, not after.”  He said, his frustration not dampening his cheerful tone as he brushed loose locks of his auburn hair from his eyes.


“It’s not a bug, Noh, it’s a feature.  Didn’cha see that the texture of the wall changed in that section?  It’s not a real wall.”  She replied, laughing at such a typical way for her friend to get tripped up.  Hanging half off her bed as she laughed at her friend’s story, Emma likewise tuck some of her loose-hanging hair behind her ear.  Despite wearing what equated to a sports bra and booty shorts to be able to sleep comfortably through the hot summer nights, neither of them wasn’t used to it.  While her breasts had grown in a bit more than she would have liked back in her rambunctious days, Noah never really stared at them unless she teased him with them.


“Seriously?!  I never noti–”  He began to say as someone knocked on the door and Emma’s mother opened it.


“Emma, when are you going to get out of be–!?”  Taking off the worn apron she had on over her sleeveless, collared, white blouse, the older woman paused as she saw the young man from next door laying on her daughter’s floor in a dark red pair of shorts.  Narrowing her eyes at him, she turned her attention back to Emma.  “What have I told you about letting a boy into your room?  It’s quite inappropriate for an unwed man and woman.”


Rolling her eyes, Emma got out of bed and defiantly stood over Noah, planting a foot on either side of his chest before squatting and shaking her hips in his face.  “Don’t worry, Mom.  We’ll only do all the ‘inappropriate’ stuff when you’re looking.”  She said, sticking out her tongue and giggling.


The chuckle that came from Noah earned him another side-eye from the stern, full-figured, raven-haired beauty.  Sighing and shaking her head, causing her enormous chest to sway and wiggle despite the tight bra she wore, she rubbed her temple.  “What will your future husband think if he saw you act so… so… vulgarly.”


“I’d hope he’d think I’m sexy at least,” Emma said plainly, stopping with her round rear inches away from Noah’s face.  “Not that you’ll have a say in who I marry.”


“I’m just trying to look out for your future.”


“Well, ya don’t have to.  Noh and I already promised to marry each other if we’re still single by thirty.”


“I will not allow my daughter to marry such a–!”


“Mom.”  Cutting her mother off before she could finish, Emma glared daggers at the overprotective woman.  “Noah’s not…  Y’know what?  I’m not explaining it again.  Breakfast is ready, right?  I’ll be there in a second.  Let me send Noah off and get dressed.  I have work soon anyway.”


“Fine.  But it doesn’t matter whether I say it or not.  It doesn’t change the truth.”  Her mother said, turning and walking out.


After the older woman’s footstep faded into the distance, Noah chuckled again.  “I think she’s starting to like me.  At least she doesn’t throw a fit anymore.”


“Doesn’t bother hiding her hostility towards ya though.”  Emma sighed.


“So, ya gonna move your fat ass?”  He joked.


“What?  Not enjoying the view?”  She asked playfully, looking back at his unabashed expression.  There wasn’t even a twitch in his pants hinting at him suppressing embarrassment or arousal, which she wasn’t sure how to feel about.  It’s not like I want him to get all weird on me, but I mean, come on!  My ass is right in your face.  Plopping her rear down right on her friend’s face, she easily restrained him for a few seconds as she rubbed it in before getting up.  “There.  Appreciate the honor of getting to be so close to my ass now?”


Getting up and wiping his face a couple times, Noah stared at her for a moment before letting it slide.  “Y’know I only like looking at fine asses, Em.  If I’m gonna touch anything, I’d rather it be tits.”


“Well, if ya can’t appreciate my butt, I’m not letting ya touch my boobs,” Emma replied, covering her chest as silence hung between them for a second, then they bust out into a fit of laughter.  “Though, a ‘fine ass’, eh?  Thanks, even if you’re still the boob-obsessed pervert you’ve always been.”


“What?  Ya want me to hide it?”


“Nah, at least you’re honest.”  She said, shaking her head.  “Still got a crush on my Mom?”


“I mean, she’s got the body type I love, big ass and even bigger tits, but she hates my guts.  Why?”


“Oh, no reason.  I just met this girl online the other day who happens to match that description.”  Emma said tauntingly with a mischievous smile.  “And she recently broke up with her boyfriend.”


Getting on his hands and knees, Noah began bowing in worship of the ravenette.  “Oh great and benevolent Emma.  It was an honor to wipe your butt with my face.  Please, bless this unworthy one with your kindness.”


Rolling her eyes and crossing her arms under her chest, Emma couldn’t help but giggle at the sincerity of his less-than-pure motives.  “I’ve already shoved your face in my butt, no need to kiss it now.”  She said, going over to her closet.  “I’ll text ya Lily’s contact info after breakfast.  Now get outta here, I’m about to get changed.”


Jumping up and running over to embrace Emma from behind, the brown-haired, lustful young man’s paradoxically smiled with whole-hearted, innocent gratitude.  “Thanks, Em.  You’re the best.”


“Yeah, I know,” Emma said, hugging him back as he released her and went to the balcony.  “But ya could stand to compliment me more often.”


As he was about to crawl through the hole back to his balcony, Noah stopped and looked back into her room.  “Well, of all the asses I’ve had my face buried into, I think yours is the best.”  Grinning like a fool, he disappeared back to his room before she could say anything in response.


Blushing slightly at the compliment(?), Emma reached back to grab her butt until she thought about what he said again.  “It’s the only one ya have, ya idiot!”  She said, going over and closing the blinds before looking back in confusion.  R-Right?




Staring at his phone, it had been hours since Noah had received Emma’s text giving him Lily’s messenger information.  Hesitating to send a friend request, he was content looking at the girl’s profile picture, framed from the bottom half of her nose to just under her impressive bust, wearing a white sun dress that revealed ample cleavage.


Damn, Em wasn’t kidding.  This Lily girl’s right up my alley.  What dumbass would ruin a relationship with her?!  Unable to keep his fantasies in check, while she remained mostly faceless in his mind, he could imagine the pure, gentle personality that matched her profile.  Earnest, a bit shy, but assertive in the bedroom, she’d have a stubborn streak when teased but quick to forgive when apologized to.  Too good for a guy like me…  But, if Em thinks we’d get along, I should trust her.


Typing up a message to send with the friend request explaining who he was and how he got her information, he sent it along, hoping this wasn’t another of Emma’s pranks.




Enjoying her lunch break at work, Emma perked up when she received a notification.  Grinning when she saw Noah’s friend request addressed to ‘Lily’, she shook her head and giggled at how uncharacteristically proper his message was.


Noh-man_06: Hey.  Uh, my name’s Noah and I got this address from my best friend, Emma.  Hopefully I’m not coming off as a creep or something, I just thought we could chat a bit and see our personalities click.


Well, I guess he wants to make a good first impression.  She thought, accepting his friend request and writing up a reply.  I wonder how long until he figures out ‘Lily’ is just me usin’ a cropped pic of Mom when she was younger?


Lil_L0v3: Oh, hi!  Yes, Emma mentioned you and I asked her to give you my contact information.  I’m at work right now but I’d really like to get to know you better.  Is it alright if I contact you once my shift is over?


Almost immediately, she got a reply.


Noh-man_06: Oh wow!  You’re actually are real!?

Yeah, that’s fine.

Sorry to message you outta the blue like that.

Have a good shift.


Lil_L0v3: Aww, that’s sweet.  Thank you.

Talk to you later, Noah.

Now I’m looking forward to it.


Setting down her phone, the ravenette had to suppress the urge to burst out into laughter.  Noh loves those naive, submissive types.  I bet he can barely keep it in his pants.  She thought, picturing the goofy grin that was likely plastered on his face.  Man, I can’t wait to see his face when he finds out it’s me he’s been flirting with.  Oh!  I should message Mia about this.  She’s gonna love this!



A Few Weeks Later


Though she didn’t know how long she wanted to keep stringing Noah along and make a fool out of him, every day since he started exchanging texts with ‘Lily’ tempted her to reveal the truth sooner rather than later.  It wasn’t just having to hear the condensed version of things they had already talked about or the boastful tone in which he recapped it, but having to watch what she said to not give too much away was just aggravating.  She had been giving him clues to figure it out himself, but he had always been a bit dense when obsessing over a crush.


That, or he’s just blinded by that pic of Mom’s tits.  She thought as she listened to Noah brag about the conversation he and ‘Lily’ had yesterday when she was ‘busy’.  To his credit, despite his adoration for ‘Lily’, Noah hadn’t tried to spend less time with her to talk to a girl he believed he had never met before and they only chatted a couple times a week.  As ‘Lily’, she even posed the question of him not spending so much time alone with her and he was about to stop texting her entirely over that.  At least he’s not virtually pussy-whipped.  I’d’ve beat his ass if he tried ta ditch me for some bitch I introduced him to.


“And then Lily said her dog ate her mom’s…  Hey?  Ya listening, Em?”  Noticing her attention lapsing, Noah interrupted his story.  “Ya tired?  You’ve seemed kinda out of it lately.”


“Hmm?  Oh, yeah, sorry.  Just thinking of something else while ya drone on about Lily again.”  She said, smirking playfully as she lightly punched his shoulder.  “I’m sure I didn’t miss anything important though.  It’s not like ya talk about anything serious.  I thought you liked Lily.  Or are you just leaving all the juiciest parts out?”


“Hey, we talk about…”  Rubbing his shoulder, the young man was about to say something but stopped after a moment of contemplation.  “Actually, you’re probably right, Em.  Even though Lily and me have talked so much, I don’t know anything about her really.  I haven’t even seen her face yet…”


Seeing her friend’s crestfallen face, the raven-haired girl scratched the back of her head and looked away.  Well, duh…  If I accepted those video call requests, I’d be busted.  She thought, trying to come up with something.  “W-Well, have ya had the courage to put yourself out there?  Ya need to tell Lily something about yourself that is more than surface-level niceties.  Something personal to you.  Once she sees you’re willing to expose your true self to her, I’m sure Lily’ll open up to ya too.”


“Expose myself…?”


“And I’m not talking about dick pics.”


“Of course I wouldn’t do that!”


“And try to not tell her anything too pervy either.  I mean, I’m pretty sure she knows ya have a thing for her tits already, but if she hasn’t cut ya loose, that might be a good sign.”  Squeezing her breasts together, Emma lightened the mood back to comfortable levels as Noah, while sneaking a glance, turned away and blushed a bit.  Even if he didn’t stare at her chest or butt most of the time, if she drew attention to them he always ended up looking.


“I’m not that obvious when I text her…”  Not denying the accusation, the brown-haired man could only endure Emma’s laughter.




While what Emma said to him earlier had stuck with him, building up the courage to act was an entirely separate matter.  He couldn’t talk to other girls, not even his older sister, like he could with his best friend.  With how long they’ve known each other and how open their doors are to one another, both literally and emotionally, they both mostly knew what kinds of degenerates the other was deep down.


I know Em didn’t mean I should tell Lily about that sort of stuff, but it was the first thing that came to mind when she told me to ‘expose’ myself…  I haven’t even told Em about it.  Unable to make up his mind, he hadn’t been able to really focus on talking with Lily either.


Lil_L0v3: When I took my dog for a walk earlier, we found some toy soldiers

I think some kids forgot about them


Noh-man_06: Oh?  Cool


Lil_L0v3: Yeah.  I thought so too, until my dog started sniffing them

I had to pick them up before he ate any of them!


Noh-man_06: That’s good


Lil_L0v3: Thankfully he didn’t swallow any of them

They were so small, I kinda forgot how tiny they were

I mean, I was able to hold like six of them in my hand

Could you imagine if they were alive?


Noh-man_06: Pretty freaky


Able to reply appropriately to what she was saying, nothing really sank in.  He was only seeing her words without registering her sentences.


Lil_L0v3: …

And so I ate them myself


Noh-man_06: Taste good?


Lil_L0v3: …

Noah?


Noh-man_06: Yeah?


Lil_L0v3: Can I shrink and eat you?


Noh-man_06: That’d be pretty fun


Lil_L0v3: Noah…  If you don’t want to talk to me, you can just say so


Catching on to his absentminded responses, it was impossible to gauge Lily’s attitude through unfeeling text, but it did snap Noah out of his thoughts.


Noh-man_06: What!?

Oh no, it’s not like that

Sorry…  I was just thinking about something Em said earlier


Lil_L0v3: Something Emma said?

What was it?


Noh-man_06: Nothing much, just…

We don’t talk about ourselves much

I mean, I know about your dog but not his name or breed

I don’t wanna pry or try to push things if you’re not comfortable with it

But, could I tell ya something about myself?


Lil_L0v3: A-Actually, I have something to tell you too

I don’t actually have a dog…  I was using stories about him to gauge your reactions about something I’m interested in

Something people think I’m weird for liking…


Noh-man_06: Whoa, hold up!

I’m the one doing a big confession here first lol

But now I’m curious

All your dog stories were about him chasing rodents and eating things he shouldn’t


Lil_L0v3: Well, do you promise to not think I’m weird after I tell you?


Noh-man_06: Nothing wrong with being weird

You’ve talked to Em, so you know I can tolerate a lot of weirdness lol


Lil_L0v3: Alright… well then…

What do you think of…

Giantessism?


Giantessism?  I never thought Lily’d talk about something like that.  The brown-haired young man thought, sitting up and focusing on their conversation more intensely.  D-Does Lily want me to…?


The latest fad of shrinking yourself down with those size-reducing services was riddled with illegalities and literal life-threatening risks.  However, the niche macro and microphillia fetishes found the prospect far too alluring to be dissuaded by ignorant, short-sighted laws and legislations.  Though having a man be the large one interacting with shrunken people had its own popularity, giantessism was the term specifically used for when a woman was the giant.


Looking at the impressive rack that the girl used as her profile picture, Noah had to swallow the saliva building in his mouth.  Getting squeezed and smothered by those huge tits would be… b-but no.  Wait, don’t get ahead of yourself, Noah.  There was that huge scandal with that chick that tried to get some rich guy’s fortune by shrinking and trapping him in her ass.  Now everyone’s looking at giantism and giantessism even more poorly lately.  Without being able to hear the tone and inflections of the black-haired girl’s voice or read her body language, Noah couldn’t figure out which side she fell on.  She doesn’t seem like the kind of girl that would be into that kind of stuff.  I should just…  As he started typing up a reply to deny his interest in such a controversial topic, Emma’s words to him earlier came to mind.


“Ya need to tell Lily something about yourself that is more than surface-level niceties.  Something personal to you.  Once she sees you’re willing to expose your true self to her, I’m sure Lily’ll open up to ya too.”


Noh-man_06: Well… there was that recent case that paints it in a bad light

But even then…

I’m actually into it


Lil_L0v3: Really!?

Even after what she did to that guy?


Noh-man_06: Not the abusive stuff like that woman did

I’m only into the gentle stuff

As selfish as that sounds lol


Lil_L0v3: It’s not selfish!

I’d love to have a little guy like you to pamper and spoil

We could cuddle up and sleep together too

And I’d make sure you had the…


There was a pause in Lily’s enthusiastic response as she continued to type, but Noah was just trying to process his luck.  R-Really?!  Lily’s into giantessism too?  Heh, Em was right.  Putting myself out there like that was scary, but being honest was worth–?!  As he silently thanked his best friend for her advice, the rest of Lily’s response came in, along with a picture of a gigantic, dark blue bra with cups as large if not larger than his head!


With how it was being held up, the tag was visible, and while it was difficult to read from the resolution, the letter ‘F’ by some numbers was something that would be hard to confuse with another.


Lil_L0v3: The breast best bed you’ve ever slept in


F-cup!  That’s as big as Ella’s tits!  Unable to not think of Emma’s mother when thinking of massive breasts, he knew how large the older woman’s bust was thanks most to Emma complaining about it when hers started growing in.  Saying things like how having boobs as big as her mother's would get in the way, it was knowledge he kept tucked away and dared not breathe to another soul.  Holy shit…  I mean, I didn’t doubt her picture, but Lily could have gotten and cropped it from anywhere.  But this basically proves that she really is stacked!


Noh-man_06: Seriously?!

Well… if ya want…

My eighteenth birthday is coming up in two months

I could get myself shipped to ya for a weekend or something

If ya want, that is

Sorry if I’m coming off like some incel after what ya just said

But I wouldn’t want to do this with someone I didn’t trust

Maybe Em if we didn’t do anything… ya know

Or I guess I mean, I think I can trust ya like I do Em


Lil_L0v3: Huh?  Really?  As much as Emma


Noh-man_06: …if I’m being honest, sorry, but not as much as her

Em and I have known each other forever

Sorry…


Lil_L0v3: Oh, no.  If anything, that makes me feel better

Still, you’re not just teasing me, are you?

You just want to play with my chest, don’t you?


Noh-man_06: What!?

No, no, no…

Well, actually, yeah, if I’m honest, that’s part of it

But…

I’d only think about doing this with you, I promise

Em and I aren’t like that


Lil_L0v3: lol

I know.  Sorry, Noah, I was just teasing you a bit

But if you really did ship yourself to me, letting you play with my chest would be the least I could do as thanks.  None of my boyfriends have ever even pretended to be interested in giantessism.

Thank you


Oh, is that why she always broke up with them?  Well, their loss.  Thanking the world for producing so many small-minded men, Noah wasn’t about to make the same mistake as them.




Putting her mother’s bra back in her dresser before she got caught, Emma was having a hard time suppressing her laughter as she continued her conversation with Noah as ‘Lily’.  Hmmm~?  So, Noh was actually into that giantessism stuff?  He’s never told me about it.  This is too perfect, I’m glad I decided to keep this going for a bit longer.  And to just offer himself up like that.  I guess seeing Mom’s bra got him thinking with his ‘head’ instead of his brain.  Once he cools down I bet he’ll realize how desperate and dumb he was being.  But man, I’m gonna hold this over him forever!  Sitting at her computer, the ravenette tabbed away from the sex toy reviewer influencer page she had opened in her web browser and started looking into the giantessism craze.  I always thought these people had a screw or two loose… well I guess Noh does too, but if he’s interested, maybe I should check it out…



Three Months Later


Because she had just finished working a double shift, Noah didn’t have much time to talk with Lily.  From the sound of it, it was a brutal shift too, so he felt bad keeping her up.


I should let her go to sleep… but I have to ask her today!  I can’t keep chickening out!  Psyching himself up, his palms were sweaty and his heart was pounding in his chest as he worked up the nerve to bring something up he had been putting off for weeks.


Lil_L0v3: Well, I have to go for the night, Noah

Sorry, my shift just really tired me out


Noh-man_06: That’s fine, sounds like ya had it rough

Oh, but before you go

Could I ask ya something…?


Lil_L0v3: Of course

What’s up?


Noh-man_06: Well… remember a few months back, we talked about giantessism and stuff?

I turned eighteen a few weeks ago

So I was wondering if ya’d still like me to, y’know, ship myself to ya?


Lil_L0v3: Wait…  You were serious?!

I thought you were just humoring me, Noah

You haven’t mentioned it since

I was kidding back then

You don’t have to shrink yourself for me


Noh-man_06: I meant every word, Lily

Please, just give me an address and I’ll show ya

I’ve been looking forward to it since then


Lil_L0v3: I don’t know…

I mean, you really shouldn’t

But… do you really want to?


Noh-man_06: Yes!

Come on.  If you don’t like it, you can ship me back, right?


Lil_L0v3: I suppose

But I’m pretty tired right now

Can we talk about this tomorrow?


Noh-man_06: Sure, sure

But could ya just give me your address before you go?

So I can see how much it’ll cost?


Lil_L0v3: …

Sure


Barely able to contain his excitement when Lily sent him her address, Noah practically fell out of his bed he was so giddy.  Going over to his computer, he clicked on the tab in his internet browser to fill out the shipping address label he’d have to print out.  Grabbing it from the family printer before anyone else saw it, he snuck back into his room.  Finally!  Finally, I can go see Lily.  But how small should I make myself…?  Not too small, right?  Pacing back and forth in his room as he considered his options, he could do anything before because he didn’t have her address.  Now that he had it though, all that was holding him back was himself, and all the fears and doubts that he could ignore with the impossibility of shipping himself to Lily he had to consider and conquer.  Sh-Shit…  Am I really gonna do this?  Do I tell anyone?  But who?  Mia?  Mom or Dad? Aunt Ava?  N-No… they’ll all try to talk me out of this.  Looking to the shared wall between his and Emma’s rooms, she had a hard shift too and went to bed early.  Em might understand… after she finished laughing at me.  At least she also knows Lily.  Maybe I should talk to her first.




Already in bed, Emma logged out of ‘Lily’s’ account and rolled over.  Her eyelids were like lead, the aching of her soles lingered still from being on her feet all day, and though she couldn’t focus on anything in a half-conscious daze, she couldn’t get to sleep either.


Man, I really want to go burst Noah’s bubble, but I can barely move…  I bet he’s gonna be up late trying to figure out if he should shrink himself or not.  Looking at their shared wall and giggling, she could vividly picture the face he was making as he fretted over his options.  He’s too chicken to actually go through with something like this though, at least, not without talking to me first.  This has gone on long enough… or maybe I’ve let it go too far for such a silly prank.  I mean, I’m basically catfishing him, and now I know things about him I never did before, but yeah.  When he brings up shrinking to ship himself to ‘Lily’, I’ll come clean.


Sighing as she resolved herself to end what should have been a harmless little prank that she let go on for far too long, the ravenette looked at her phone again.  Chatting with Naoh as ‘Lily’ was more fun than she thought it would be, and not just because she was getting prime teasing material on him.  While they have almost no filter between them, sometimes there are things someone is more comfortable telling a stranger than their best friend.  Any grievances he had with their relationship weren’t anything she wasn’t already aware of.  The teasing, the pranks, her double standard on personal boundaries, after hanging out together for so long, she knew just how much to push without hurting his feelings, adjusting her behavior as necessary as they grew.


Turning over and hugging her pillow tight, Emma reminisced on her and Noah’s relationship.  More than friends, not exactly like lovers but caring and protective of each other, she smiled as she remembered when they watched an old samurai movie as kids and learned of ‘sworn brothers’.  Sneaking a bit of her mother’s wine so they could replicate the scene they saw, neither of them could handle more than a sip with their undeveloped palates.  So they became ‘sworn siblings’ by exchanging cups of orange juice instead.


It was a silly, childish memory.  One she treasured.  Though in it, she was sure there wasn’t another woman on the planet that loved her goofy, refreshingly pervert childhood friend more than she did, even if hers weren’t romantic feelings.


I’ll make sure Noah ends up with a good girl.  She thought, giggling as she went to sleep.


By the time Emma woke up, it was already past noon and that still wasn’t enough for her tired and sore body.  With her mother out of town for a while, there was nobody to nag her about sleeping in too long either, which was nice.  Tossing and turning in her bed, the light flooding into the room had grown too bright to ignore any longer and she sat up.  Grabbing her phone to check the time, her drowsiness dissipated when she saw some messages she got from Noah earlier that morning wanting to ask her about something ‘important’.  Jumping out of bed, and not bothering to even put shorts on over her panties, she rushed over to his balcony and threw open the door without knocking.


“Mornin’, Noh!  Sorry, I kinda slept in–?  Noh?”  Stepping into the young man’s room, he was nowhere to be seen.  There were the typical dirty clothes scattered about, and dirty magazines half-hearted hidden around, with a spot in the middle of the mess more cleared of clutter than the rest.  The only other places with any actual organization being his computer desk and bed, both kept neat and tidy.  Did he go out to get something?  He wouldn’t have actually… would he?  Leaning back onto the computer desk, the shifting of her weight caused the mouse to move enough to light up the monitor.  Glancing over at the new source of illumination, the ravenette was about to disregard it, but what was displayed on it had her do a double take.  “No way!”  Bursting out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, Emma stumbled back from Noah’s desk, falling onto his bed.  “Oh, Noh.  I knew ya were bricked up and a hopeless perv, but seriously?!  Man, this is too funny.”  Glancing back at the monitor to see the shipping label displayed only added fuel to her subsiding laughter.  The image of her childhood friend pacing back and forth as he fretted about this was too clear and adorably hilarious.


His bed was cold, and judging from the timestamp of the messages he sent her, it wasn’t recently that he left, but it wasn’t that long either.  At the very least, it wasn’t enough time for him to get to a post office and chicken out at the very last second, and come home defeated yet.


Then again… he really liked ‘Lily’, so he might actually go through with it.  Once she was able to control herself to think a bit more rationally, Emma remembered how decisive and resolute Noah could be at the oddest time too.  If he does, he’ll be safe, right?  I was so tired last night, did I even give him a real address?  Getting back up, she took a closer look at the address that Noah had filled in before printing the label out and her eyes widened in surprise as she recognized it.  “What?  Why would I give Noh that address?!”




After being unable to contact Emma to help him make up his mind, Noah initially attempted to go over and see her, but the ravenette was a heavy and violent sleeper.  Rather than risk waking his half-naked friend, he left her to recover from what must have been an especially strenuous shift.  But without Emma to give him a different perspective and reign him in, Noah’s impatience got the better of him and he printed off a shipping label to the address Lily gave him.


Despite the legality of such an act, he was easily able to procure the services necessary to have himself shipped off.  The ride was a bit cramped thanks to how small the box he was packaged in, and getting to experience the lack of delicacy used to handle parcels in the courier business didn’t make it any easier.  However, with how much he was tossed and banged around, the extra packaging making it difficult to move did keep him from harm too.


How much longer?  I wasn’t claustrophobic before all this, but spending a couple days in a dark, cramped place like this…  Without his phone to track his progress, all Noah had to indicate he was delivered successfully was a tracking device with a light.  He had changed hands, been stored somewhere, and driven around again, but after overhearing a short, muffled conversation, the light in his box lit up.  Oh man!  Finally, I’m here!  He thought excitedly before his stomach dropped. Caught off guard by a rush of violent movement that could have either been his handler either dropping the box or setting it down too quickly, he let out a yelp without thinking.  “Oof!”


The one who received him said something he couldn’t quite make out, reacting to the sound he made and picking up the package as they cut away the tape.


Hmm?  That voice…  I’ve never talked to Lily to hear her voice.  Noah thought at the box was opened and the light flooding in robbed him of his vision for a moment.  So why does it sound so familiar?  As his eyes adjusted and the dark, fuzzy silhouette came into focus, the young man paled as he recognized the person looking down at him!  “Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Ending 1 - Up and Coming by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone Emma follows closely online!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Selfish Giantess, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Enslavement




[Package Received by: Olivia]


Getting packages that she didn’t order wasn’t anything new to the bubbly blonde.  That was why she set up a PO Box for her fans in the first place.  After so many requests to send her fun and interesting toys to feature in her videos and social media posts, she couldn’t not set something up.  And while a lot of what she got in response was fan mail and love letters, there was the odd gem or two that she made it all worth it.


Smiling as she held up the box that was awaiting her today, her baby blue eyes lit up in anticipation.  Judging from the size of the box, it’s not that big.  Though I suppose it could be an egg or something.  I don’t know what this ‘Noah’ guy sent, but I hope it’s more than a cast of his dick.  Giggling, she rushed back to her home.  Once she was back, she went straight to her deck, and in her excitement, set the box down with a bit more force than she intended as she grabbed something sharp close by and a squeaky noise came from the package.  “Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Freezing up and eyeing the package cautiously, the blonde’s mind raced with all the possible items that could be in it and the probability of it being something dangerous.  No…  That was a squeak, like from a small animal or something.  But mailing a living thing?  Nobody would do that, right?  The only thing that comes to mind recently is those people who…  No way!!  Tearing into the package with overflowing enthusiasm, she soon found her prize: a brown-haired boy who looked to be a few years younger than her, naked and shocked to see her.


“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He asked, looking around in a panic.  However, the modest-chested girl’s face was familiar to him.  “W-Wait!  I know you!  You’re Livy, that sex toy reviewer, aren’tcha?  Em watches your videos all the time!”


Oh?  A friend of a fan?  Picking up the shrunken boy, she flashed him her one-million-follower smile and playfully stuck out her tongue.  “That’s right, little guy.  It’s Livy, in the flesh, but you can call me Olivia!  Though, soon it’ll be you in my flesh, if you catch my drift.”  Tossing the box behind her to clean up later, Olivia loaded up a video recording program.  “Oh, I’ve been wanting a cutie like you for my channel for a while now.  I can’t believe a fan sent you to me.”


“Huh?  W-Wait, has to be some sort of mistake!”  Noah said quickly as she turned on various lights and set up everything she needed to make a video.  And given the type of content she typically posted, it didn’t take too much of his brain power to figure out what she was likely planning.  “I didn’t shrink myself for ya.  I was trying to send myself to a girl I’ve been chatting with for months now.  Please, send me ho–”


“Hmmm~?  Really?  Well, that’s real unfortunate for you, isn’t it?”  She said, cutting him off with a devilish smile.  “You ended up in my mailbox.  And if I remember correctly, what you did is quite illegal, so I doubt you used proper procedure to do it.  That means that nobody can make a fuss about me getting you, especially not you.”  Tightening her grip, the blonde’s lustful intentions were written on her face.  “You’re mine now, and I’m gonna put you to work right away.”


Fighting to break free, Noah’s tiny body was too weak to escape his fate.  His only option was to reason with the influencer.  “Wait!  Please, I’m not a– hmmph?!”  But uninterested in what he had to say, Olivia plucked him up by his head, covering his face with her fingers as she held him by her side.


“A person anymore?  Yeah, I know.”  Teasing him, the blonde pressed the record button on her computer and instantly switched to influencer mode.  “Hey-o, hello~!  I know this is a bit outta schedule for me, but Livy got a special package today and I just hadta make something quick for y’all!”  Bringing Noah’s struggling body into view, she giggled playfully and bounced excitedly in her chair.  “Some naughty boy shipped himself to Livy, and as you can see, he’s quite happy and energetic to be in my hands.  And as you all know, Livy loves to shove toys that wiggle so much,” standing up and turning around, Olivia mooned the camera and pulled up her skirt to show off her perky, tight rear, “up her bum the most!”


Coating a finger with her saliva, the blonde pulled her thong aside and loosened her puffy anal ring.  Once she was ready, Olivia quickly shoved Noah’s head up her winking pucker and clenched her anus around his neck.  The weak, targeted vibrations of him pounding on her butt and kicking against her sex were as adorable as they were arousing, and she wiggled her rear for the camera while laughing at his plight.


“Oh?  Does he not like being in Livy’s bum?  Well, I just wanted to make a quick video to show off my new toy.”  She said, using her advanced control of her rectal muscles to pull the shrunken boy in deeper.  “So, Livy’ll end the video here so she can teach her toy how lucky he is.  See y’all next time, and you can bet my toy’ll get a proper review in the future.”  As she signed off, the blonde continued to draw the resisting young man into her bowels.  With only his feet left, squirming and kicking from her wrinkled hole she looked back at the camera.  “Oh, and Livy shouldn’t have to tell anyone this, but it’s still very much illegal to shrink and mail yourself to anyone, so be good, okay?  If you do mail yourself to Livy, you’ll end up…”  With one more, dramatic clench, she sucked the last vestiges of Noah into her rectum and gave her pert rear a hearty slap.  “In her bum too!  And how many of you want that?  Anyway, toodles, my future toys!”  Giggling as she stopped the recording, Olivia blushed as she looked down at her butt and rubbed it.  “I’m gonna make you famous, Noah, just you wait.”


Inside, the young boy was thrashing around so pleasantly, he wasn’t helping to change her mind about keeping him as her forever butt plug.  And after she posted that video, though Noah wouldn’t be her only shrunken toy for long, as her first he held a special place… in her butt!

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Ending 2 - Punked by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone who took every opportunity she could to tease and torment him growing up!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Cruel Giantess, Incest, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Enslavement




[Package Received by: Mia]


Ready for a day out with her friends, the purple-haired young woman wasn’t expecting a package but received it when she saw the names of the sender and recipient.  Taking it into her apartment, her smile grew after hearing a squeaky noise come from the small package after she set it down roughly.


“Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Quickly grabbed something to cut it open.  There’s no way that loser brother of mine is that much of an idiot.  She thought as she got all the insulation and packaging out of the way to reveal a familiar, brown-haired boy staring up at her in disbelief.  Holy fuck!  He did!  He shrunk himself.  What a moron!


The look of abject horror and confusion on Noah’s face was priceless.  Though both were understandable.  “Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He asked, scrambling away from her massive hand as she easily picked him up.  “W-Wait!  Th-This has to be some mistake.  Mia, it’s not what’cha think!  I-I was trying to–”


“Ship yourself to a girl named ‘Lily’?  Yeah, I can figure that much out, Noah.”  She replied, her emerald eyes gleaming with menace and mischief.  “But what you apparently didn’t figure out is that there is no ‘Lily’.  Or rather, she’s not the girl you were messaging.”


“Wh-What?  Then who was–!?  N-No way…  Was Lily… you!?”  As much as he wanted to deny his big sister’s accusations, the fact that she accepted and opened mail addressed to a different person with a hint of hesitation was concerning.  Especially since none of Mia’s roommates or friends were named Lily either.


Chuckling at how clueless he was, the purple-haired young woman shook her head.  “Nah.  I don’t have the patience to flirt with you for months like that.  Not to mention how weird that would be.  But I do know the real person behind ‘Lily’.  You do too.”  Taking Noah to her room, Mia set him down on her bed as she rooted around under her bed, shaking her wide in the air and giving him a glimpse of the dark purple g-string under her tight, torn jeans.


“Huh?  Something the both of us know?”  Turning away so’s not to see his sister’s butt crack and underwear, Noah racked his brain for someone that they both knew who would do something like this to him.


Find what she was looking for, Mia sat up on her heels, towering over Noah, and slammed a box onto the mattress behind him.  Catching him in the shadow of her impressive bust, she buried him mostly under her chest as she opened the box.  “Since you went through the trouble of shrinking yourself and shipping yourself out, I can guess at how your conversation went.  Didn’t know either of you were into that ‘giantessism’ stuff, you little pervert.  Though why Emma gave you my address as part of her prank?  That I have no clue for.”  Picking Noah up, Mia’s smile grew as she leaned forward, bending over the edge of her bed.


“Em?!  How do you know it was–”

“She texted me the night she started posing as ‘Lily’.  Said it was gonna be a great ‘prank’.”  Cutting him off, Mia struggled to unbuckle her belt and pants with one hand as her impatience grew.  “Though I’m willing to bet you jumped the gun and took off before she could tell you the truth.  But seriously, how could you not recognize my address, dipshit?”


“When was the last time I mailed ya anything, fat ass?”  His anger rising, even faced with a gigantic version of his tormentor of an older sibling, Noah slipped into their normal routine of insulting each other.  “Whatever…  Can you just take me home or some–?  H-Hey!  Why are you taking off your pants?”  Finally noticing what Mia was doing, and given her personality, an ominous foreboding gripped the young man’s body.


“Oh, this?  Well, I figured since you shipped yourself out expecting to get some, it’d be a shame for you to not get used.”  Mia replied, her smile widening as Noah’s face paled more and more.  Flipping open the cap on the tube of lube she took from her box of toys, she squirted some in his face and made sure to coat him thoroughly.  “Hell, for all I know, you did recognize my address and have been secretly perving on me all this time.  And since you’re always insulting my fan-fucking-tastic ass, you must be pretty obsessed with it.”


Spitting up some of the cherry-flavored liquid, Noah tried to deny what she was saying but sporadically got silenced by her fingers and thumbs covering his face.


But Mia didn’t need to hear his rebuttal.  She had tormented him plenty growing up, pinning him under her plump rear for years and laughing at him as he tried to escape.  She was a big reason he both loved and hated big butts, though his disdain for her magnificently round backside was not in question.  “Hm?  Not gonna deny it?  Well, as the ‘kind’ and ‘caring’ big sister that I am, since you came all this way hoping to get some ass, I’ll trap you in mine for the rest of your miserable little life!”  Laughing as Noah’s squeaky little voice became impossible to hear the further away from her ears he got, she paused for a moment as she made him stare at her gigantic peach.


Shivering in delight at the thought of him mesmerized and terrified of her butt, he had shrunk himself to be the perfect size.  She had plenty of butt plugs and anal beads in her collection, but it had been a while since she was excited to try something new.


Pushing Noah forward, Mia rubbed her brother’s face into her anus, laughing as his struggling became more intense, and just held him there until he exhausted himself.  The deep, labored breaths he was taking were tainted with the scent of butt sweat and her body odor.  Once Noah couldn’t resist anymore, she shoved her younger brother up into her bowel with ease as a jolt of pleasure ran up her spine.  As her body clenched up, her shrunken, brown-haired living butt plug was sucked completely into her rectum.


“Wow… you got completely devoured by my ass, Noah.  That’s too funny!”  Bursting out laughing at her brother’s misfortune, Mia groped her meaty rear and enjoyed the fit he was throwing in her intestines.  Getting up, she pulled her underwear and pants back up and slapped her booty for good measure before grabbing her things and heading out like she had intended before he arrived.  “That’s it, Noah.  Fight and struggle.  You’re not getting out of my ass unless I say so, but it feels so nice having you in there.  And who knows, if you hate being in my ass, maybe I’ll share you with some of my friends.”


Snickering as she strutted down the street with a spring in her step, Mia always knew Noah’s only use in life was to serve her.  He resisted it and denied it for so long, but now he didn’t have the power to reject his proper place: pampering her big, round, juicy ass.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Ending 3 - Trust in His Plan by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone who has never bothered hiding her disdain for his very existence!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Cruel Giantess, Milf, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment




[Package Received by: Ella]


Having received notice that a package had arrived at her hotel room, the busty mother decided to spend her precious lunch break returning to her room to clarify what must have been a mistake.  While she had gone by her given name, Lily, in the past, well before meeting her husband and starting a family, few people today still used that name.  Still, a simple mistake like that should be easily fixed, and promptly so’s not to fret over it all day.  Whatever the package sent up to her room was, it couldn’t have been mailed to her since she was only booked in the room for the weekend.  However, on the off chance it was something someone was in urgent need of, she didn’t want to hold onto it longer than necessary.


So, when she saw that it was a package sent by the boy that had been a bad influence on her pure and innocent daughter for all these years, the ravenette was no longer in the mood to tolerate how rushing back had her sweating profusely.  It was just another in the long list of reasons he was unsuitable to be close to Emma.


Believing it to be some sort of prank on Noah’s part, she tossed the package into the trash bin without even looking inside.  Learning her true given name would be no problem for the young hooligan.  In fact, despite her frustration with how close he was with Emma and their history together, it would upset her if he didn’t at least know that much about her.


However, an unexpected sound that came from the package as it settled in the bin caught her attention.  Hm?  Was that a voice?  “Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Curiosity getting the better of her, she plucked the package out of the trash and brushed it off.  Well, it is technically addressed to me, so I wouldn’t get in trouble taking a peek.  Grabbing something sharp to cut away the tape, the mature beauty opened the small box, and upon seeing the irksome young man, shrunken and naked, inside, her immediate disgust trumped her surprise.  His unease and shock were painted on his face.  Whoever he was expecting to open the package, it wasn’t her apparently.


“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He said, looking around wildly and covering his shame.  


‘Not Lily’?  Did you truly shrink and ship yourself to me without knowing my name?!  Or is this all just a coincidence and misunderstanding?  Glaring down at him, the older woman smirked as she realized the opportunity that was presented to her.  My~  The Lord most definitely does work in mysterious ways, does he not?  I’ve been praying for him to remove this ne’er-do-well from my daughter’s side, but to send him to me through some postal error instead.  Thanks be in His name.  “I don’t know who you thought you were mailing yourself to, illegally too mind, but I’ll have you know Ella is my middle name.  While I don’t use it anymore, my legal first name is ‘Lily’ and I’ll thank you to not call me by it either, you little criminal.  Oh, I knew you were no good for my daughter, but now I can finally make sure you can’t corrupt her further.”


Trying to scramble away from the ravenette, Noah was easily caught and gripped tight in her fist.  “W-Wait!  Ella, th-this is all a big mistake!  I didn’t mean to mail myself to you.  I was trying to get to a girl I met online named Lily!  Please, j-just let me go!”


“If you promise to end your inappropriate relationship with my daughter, I’ll consider it.”


“What?!  No way!  Me and Em are best friends.”  He replied without hesitation.


“Hmph!  Well, no matter.  I had no intention of releasing you regardless.  I cannot risk you still meeting with Emma behind my back once she moves out anyway.”  Ella confessed, shrugging, slowly tightening her fist.  “Nor do I care whether you intended to give yourself to another girl or myself.  This is a reward from the Lord to me for all my good deeds and diligence.”


“Hey, I might not know the ‘good book’ that well, but I’m pretty sure a big rule is ‘Thou shall not kill’, isn’t it?”  Trying to escape from her grip, though she often turned a deaf ear to them, his words carried more weight than his might currently.  “And causing undo suffering, that’s the work of the Devil’s temptation, isn’t it?”


As much as she wanted to crush him in her hand, and for as easy as it would be to do so, his ignorance of the gospel didn’t rob his desperate plea of its validity.  Relaxing her grip, it wouldn’t be that easy to deal with him.  As big a pain in my derriere even when he’s so sm–!  Trying to think of an alternative punishment for him, Ella had a flash of divine inspiration.  “True.  The Lord would frown on my foolish self should I fall for such obvious temptation.  I suppose I should thank you for opening my eyes, even if you only did so to save your miserable life, Noah.  So instead, I’ll keep you somewhere where I’ll know you’ll never see Emma again.  Someplace that I know you are rather fond of too.”  Snickering wickedly, Ella pulled up her ankle-length, black pencil skirt and pulled down the mature, floral-lace panties she had on under it, revealing her large, meaty, sweaty backside.  “You remember this punishment, don’t you, Noah?”


Seeing the trauma on his face, Ella took satisfaction in that, apparently, he did.  Since she never liked him, she had always tried to discourage him from coming over to her home, especially when Emma wasn’t home.  She’d frequently find him in her daughter's room after he fell asleep waiting for her to come back.  At first, she’d just wake him up and tell him to leave, but his defiance of authority sprouted young and he’d refuse.  Then, one time he ran around behind her and smack her rear saying that she and her ‘big butt’ couldn’t make him leave.  Well, she showed him just how much authority she and her ‘big butt’ had by pinning him to the wall with it and trapping him there for a few minutes.  He scurried off after that and stayed out of Emma’s room for a few weeks following that incident.  But the next time she found him sleeping in Emma’s room while she was gone, Ella took the opportunity to read him a few chapters of scripture… while pinning him under her rear!  Sometimes it would only be for a few minutes, others, close to an hour.  He was too embarrassed to tell anyone what she did to him but continued to trespass in her home regardless.  And if neither her husband nor his parents thought there was anything wrong with Emma and Noah being so close, they couldn’t get mad at her for punishing him in her own way.  The fact that Noah continued to sleep in her daughter’s bed only made it easier to completely bury his small and weak body under her mighty, blessed rear.  And though none of the teachings did stick in the end, she was at least attempting to guide a lost lamb back to the herd while also punishing it for running astray.


Once he was big enough to push her off of him, though, she had to stop.  Though, every time she overheard him talk about how little he liked women’s backsides, she could help but smirk and figure she played a ‘big’ part in that.


But now you’re even weaker than you were back then.  And you’ll never grow big or strong enough to escape me anymore, Noah.  Bringing the wiggling little man behind her, Ella spread her legs and bent over a bit to make it easier as she introduced the shrunken young man with her rear end.  All the sweat trapped between the jiggling globes made it easy to push Noah all the way to her tight pucker, but Ella wasn’t going to stop there.  Hmph!  I always knew Emma could do better than be friends with someone like you, Noah.  This just proves you are below me, below her, and you always have been.  My rear is too good of a prison for the likes of you, but seeing how you kept coming back to get sat on by me, I can only assume you’ll not think of this as ‘undo suffering’.  Even if you enjoy the inside of my bowels, to keep you from Emma, that’s a service I’m willing to provide.


Exhaling and relaxing her body, Ella shoved Noah up her sweat-slick butthole, dropping to her knees from the intense pleasure of her first anal insertion.  Rubbing her sensitive anus as waves of euphoria washed over her, Ella caught herself and quickly stood up and fixed her underwear and skirt.


Clearing her throat, she brushed off her backside and tightened her intestinal muscles around the violently thrashing boy in her rectum.  “Well, you certainly are still as spirited as I remember.  Though, you should cease such futile struggles.  You’ll live out the rest of your life in my rear, my ‘big butt’ as you called it, and I do not need such a distraction all the time.”


Exiting her room and returning to the business conference she had to step away from, having Noah in her bowels during that boring meeting only cemented her decision to keep him as her butt plug. In a way, he finally managed to do something she thought was impossible: raise her opinion of him.  He wasn’t as useless as she thought, and in time, she came to consider him invaluable. Whether he eventually accepted this as his greatest use in life or not was on him.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Ending 4 - Aunt Nest by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone that he could trust but who is also prone to terrible misunderstandings!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Gentle Giantess, Incest, Milf, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Misunderstanding, BDSM



[Package Received by: Ava]


Due to some damage in the shipping process, the name of the recipient on the label had been torn off, but the busty redhead who received the package recognized the name of the sender.  I haven’t heard from Noah in so long.  Why would he send me something so suddenly?  She wondered as she looked over the box after signing for it.  It’s not close to my birthday.  What could it be–  Too lost in thought to pay attention to where she was going, the older woman bumped her shoulder into the frame of the door as she entered the kitchen, dropping the package.  Unable to catch it before it hit the ground, a squeaky grunt coming from it caught her attention.  “Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Her eyes widening in surprise as she quickly realized what was in the package, she collected the box and dashed into her room, closing the door.  Oh my, Noah.  You always did cling to me when you were younger, but you wouldn’t really… would you?  Wh-What should I do?  If he was interested in this sort of stuff, I’d think Emma would be a more appropriate choice.  I mean, I’m his aunt for goodness sake.  Finding something to help cut away the tape, the redhead’s concern for what she knew she was about to find was matched by an odd satisfaction that her beloved nephew would shrink himself and give himself to her.  It hasn’t even been a month since he turned eighteen either…  What should I do?  I can’t just keep him… c-can I?  Hesitating as she was about to confirm who was in her package, the redhead placed a hand over her chest to try and calm her quickening heart rate.


While she was mostly joking when she teased them with it, a couple of men who were interested in her did end up either shrinking and mailing themselves to her in the past or have her accompany them to a shrinking service so neither had to wait.  Unfortunately for them, she hadn’t known just how fragile a shrunken people could be.  No man since had had the courage to help fulfill the interest she had developed in giantessism… and yet now she had a volunteer arrive at her doorstep unexpectedly.


But he’s my nephew…  My sister’s son.  I shouldn’t even be considering this, but…  The more she thought about holding Noah in the palm of her hand, a heat built on her loins and she was wiggling her hips, grinding her butt into the bed without realizing it.  But what if I do reject Noah and send him back home?  Won’t he eventually try this again with some other girl?  Emma would be fine, but what if it’s someone else?  N-No.  I can’t let my Noah disappear like that.  Besides, he chose me first.  I have to accept him.  Smiling she gently stroked the box holding the young man and was about to open it but froze.  Hold on…  I…  I can’t treat Noah like those other guys though.  That would just be too weird to see his sweet face after I’ve…  Looking around, as horny as the thought of having another shrunken man in her hands had made her, the idea of being intimate with her nephew still didn’t sit with her well.


Thankfully, looking at her closet reminded her of something she picked up for one of her previous shrunken lovers.  Grabbing that and having it ready, she was finally ready.


Opening the box and pulling out the packaging, soon her ashen eyes lit up seeing that her beloved nephew was, indeed, inside.  “Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!  Wait, Aunt Ava?  What are ya doing here?”


Ohhhhhhhh!  Look at how adorable he is!  Noah always has been so charming.  Why, I could just eat him right up.  I suppose quite literally at this point.  He is smaller than Ronald was.  Too engrossed to pay attention to what he was saying, Ava cooed and giggled internally as she remembered the first guy to even shrink himself for her.


He had been a bit of a philanderer at her workplace and when he finally set his sights on her, she thought telling him to shrink himself if he wanted to get inside of her would scare him off.  If she were to take him at his word, he shrunk himself to the size of his normal-sized erections so she could ‘get a feel for how deep he could reach inside of her’, but he was only a bit above average if that were true.  She only meant to scare him into never bothering her again when she swallowed him whole, she did promise to let him inside of her if he did shrink himself after all, but sort of forgot about him until it was too late.  Though she wasn’t too broken up about it, she did learn that stomach play, or ‘vore’ as it was apparently called, wasn’t something to do to guys she actually cared about.


“Aunt Ava?  Aunt Ava?!  Hello?  Aunt Ava!”


Snapping out of her reminiscing of the delightful massage Ronald gave her before passing, Ava focus on the young boy before her.  “Oh, sorry, Noah.  You looked so cute, I couldn’t help myself.  Don’t worry, even if it’s a bit inappropriate, I want to accept your feelings for me, sweetie.  I’ve learned many lessons from my previous sex toy pets, so I’ll keep you safe and happy from now on…  Though, that said, as enticing and exciting a prospect becoming more intimate with you is, this is still incest, you know.  I understand breaking something as silly as a taboo after the illegal means you had to go through to ship yourself to me might not seem like a big deal to you, but until I’ve fully come to terms with this, I’m going to have to make you wear this.”  Holding up a small, black latex mask that had no eye hole and a ball gag in the mouth, the lustrous gleam in her eye betrayed how ‘reluctant’ she truly was.  “Sorry about this, really.  I’ll do my best to respond to your feelings as quickly as I can.”


“Wh-What?!  N-No, Aunt Ava, it’s not like tha–!!”  Trying to get his aunt to stop, Noah was swiftly silenced as she easily slipped the gagged mask on over his head.  Though he could still breathe out of his nose and mouth, he couldn’t speak, and his arms were pinned by his sides.


“Shh, shhh.  It’s okay, Noah.  Auntie understands.  I won’t forsake you.”  Nuzzling the squirming young man into her cheek and peppering him with kisses, the redhead whispered softly to him, assuring him she still loved him.  “Oh, but you’ll have to forgive me.  I want to accept your feelings entirely right now… but I don’t think I can handle letting you into my vagina immediately, so instead…”  Leaning forward on her bed and raising her full, plump rear in the air, Ava pulled down the tight hip-hugger jeans she had on and brought Noah behind her.  “You’ll settle for staying in my bum for a bit, right?  You like my bum, right?  You always stare whenever I bend over and ‘accidentally’ bump into me.  Now you don’t have to hide those feelings anymore.”  Giggling as she remember all the times she caught him staring at her rear, she always wondered how much more he was that she didn’t notice.  “I’ll keep you in here for a week to start, and if you want to stay longer, just let me know.”


Slowly shoving her nephew up her backdoor, Ava’s lust flared up as his wiggling translated into a pleasure like nothing she had experienced before.  The guilt of trapping Noah in her tight, slimy bowel only enhanced the immoral delight tingling her spine.


“Th-There we go, sweetie.  Is Auntie’s bum everything you dreamt of?”  With the shrunken boy entirely consumed by her rear, Ava fixed her clothes and gave her ample rear a squeeze and a shake for good measure.  “Don’t worry, my bum is all yours now, Noah.  You’re right where you belong, so feel free to enjoy yourself.”  Grabbing her purse as she headed for the door, she rubbed her belly affectionately.  “I’ll take care of everything from now on.  Nobody will take you from me, not even your mother.  This will be our little secret, forever.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Ending 5 - Friends to the End by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone who is quite upset that he’d do something so reckless without consulting her first!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Gentle Giantess, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Best Friends



[Package Received by: Emma!?]


The morning, or rather, early afternoon Emma went over to finally reveal the truth about ‘Lily’ to Noah, she was mildly amused by the idea of him shipping himself off to meet his online crush.  She had been too tired to think about what address she gave him the night prior, though she didn’t believe he had the nerve to go through with it anyway.  After all, after seeing the shipping label he printed off, she knew exactly where he would be if he really did go through with it.


When the rest of the day passed and Noah didn’t return, though, she was much less amused.  She didn’t need to worry about his safety since, it wasn’t a random address she ended up giving him, but her own!  It should have been funny, he was thinking too much with his dick.  But instead, it infuriated her.


Seriously Noh, what the hell were ya thinking?!  Did you even consider that ya might never come back home?  If I wasn’t Lily, who knows what the person who received you would have done.  She thought as she accepted the package when it was delivered to her a few days later.  I could have never seen ya again, ya big dummy!  And how could ya not recognize my address?!  We live next door to each other!  Going to her room, Emma slammed the box down on her desk and heard her best friend squeak from the impact.  “Ya know what, Noh?  It doesn’t matter anymore.  Sure, I might have tricked ya a bit, but what’s about to happen is your fault.”  Opening the package, she moved all the packaging away and smirked at her shrunken best friend looking up at her in shock and confusion.


“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He asked, shielding his eyes from the bright light until they adjusted and he could see her properly.  “E-Emma!?  Wh-Why are ya here?  Where’s Lily?”


Sighing and shaking her head, Emma grabbed Noah and held him up so she could hear him better.  “Ya really didn’t catch on at all, did ya, Noh.  Alright, first I’ll apologize for leading ya on and getting ya all bricked up.  I only meant to pretend to be ‘Lily’ for a bit, but I let it go on for too long.”  She said, her face softening as she apologized.  That he would do something so reckless was proof of how much ‘Lily’ meant to him, and she had crossed a line toying with his feelings like that.  “So, yeah…  Sorry, Noh.  The girl ya think is Lily is just me using a pic of Mom when she was younger to trick you.”  Grabbing her phone to show him the evidence of her deception, the struggle to reject the reality on his disillusioned face hurt more than she anticipated.  “Guess ya’d call it ‘catfishing’, right?”


“N-No…  No, that can’t–”


“Noh, look at me.”  Holding the shrunken man up to her face, she made it so her presence overwhelm whatever spiral of denial he was falling down.  “I promise, I didn’t mean for it to get this far out of hand.  Ya really liked ‘Lily’... no, ya loved her, didn’t ya…”  Tightening her free hand into a tight fist, it wasn’t that he had feelings for another girl that stung so badly.  Even if they had a marriage pact with each other, their relationship wasn’t built on some will-they won’t-they, unfulfilled romance.  Or at least, it wasn’t until she messed everything up.  God, I feel like such a dick for doing this to Noh.  She thought as he came to terms with what she told him.  “The girl ya fell in love with, in part, is inside of me.  So, Noh, how do ya…”


“Yeah, I must have really fell for Lily harder than I thought,” Noh replied with a dejected chuckle.  “But all the things we talked about… there wasn’t anything I couldn’t have talked to ya about, was there?  ‘Lily’ was just ya in a pretty dress, wasn’t it, Em?”


“And bigger tits, though since I’m Mom’s daughter, I’m sure these girls will keep growing.”  The ravenette said, trying to lighten the mood by puffing out and bouncing her chest.  “I think I’m about to upgrade to Ds, so just two more cups to go.”


Sharing a laugh between them, something neither wanted to elaborate more on changed about their friendship.  Whatever it meant going forward would be something their future selves could figure out.


“Well, even if I wasn’t literally in the palm of your hand, I can’t stay mad at’cha if you’re going to look so moppy about it, so, think ya can get me back to normal?”  Noah asked.


However, with the awkward part over and his forgiveness implied, Emma’s mood brightened and her confident smirk returned.  “Oh, this and that are two completely different things, Noh.  Even if it was stupid and reckless, it took a lot of courage for ya to ship yourself to ‘Lily’, right?  Don’t forget, ya talked all about it with me, so I know you were hoping for something more than a good cuddle and smothering with some gigantic tits.”  Pressing Noah into her cleavage, Emma all but suffocated him as she took off her loose-fitting pajama pants and laid down on her bed.  “So, don’t think I’m not going to have a bit of fun with ya before considering changing ya back too.”


“Em!?  Wait, c-can’t we talk about this?!”  Pushing his face up out of the soft, warm, alluring comfort of his childhood friend’s bosom, Noah wasn’t sure what kind of boner she was giving him.  Whether he was actually getting turned on by her body, was terrified of what her deviant mind was thinking, or was excited that she was about to fulfill his giantessism fantasies, he knew if he let it happen, he’d never escape her grasp again.


Picking him up, Emma thought for a moment and her devious, playful smirk turned into a disapproving scowl.  “Alright.  Ya want to talk?  How about we talk about ya forgetting my address!?  If ya hadn’t, ya wouldn’t even be in this position, y’know?  Or maybe, somewhere in that horny little brain of yours, ya knew what was about to happen, yeah?  I mean, after talking with ya about this giantessism stuff for months, I’m all for it now.”  Licking her lips, she brought Noah up to her mouth and sucked on his head and shoulders.  Though I’m not as ‘pure’ and ‘innocent’ as ‘Lily’ was.  Pulling the shrunken young man from her lips, she smiled, satisfied with the layer of saliva covering him.  “So, tell you what.  I think I’d much rather keep ya for myself than let ya run off to the next big-tittied, fat-assed, horny girl with a giantessism fetish that bats her eyelashes at ya.  If ‘Lily’ had been real, I could have never seen ya again, ya jerk.”


“Okay, okay.  I’m sorry.  I tried to get your opinion before I…”  Clearing his face of her saliva as much as he could, though he did even up swallowing some of it, Noah tried to apologize and talk with Emma when he noticed she was lowering him down her body.  “Uh…  E-Em?  What’cha doing?”


“Giving ya the chance to make it up to me, and show your sincerity.”  She said, pulling down her panties and prying open her hefty backside to show him her hungry butthole.  “Enjoy my ass, Noh.”


“W-Wait!  Em, stop!  Ya know I hate–!?”


But she didn’t wait or give him a chance to finish as she quickly and easily slipped him up her tight pucker, plunging her finger in with him to get him as deep as possible.  Shivering in delight as her best friend thrashed about in her bowel, Emma didn’t even need to masturbate to enjoy herself.  Though, for all his complaining in the past about how much he only liked looking at big butts, it didn’t feel like he was trying to get out.  “Ahn~  Oh, Noh, we both know ya love asses.  Ya’d always clung to my butt when we were younger in your sleep, though ya probably don’t remember that.  I bet that’s why my ass got so fat, but that’s fine, I’m not complaining.”  Fixing her panties, Emma rolled over in bed and smiled as Noah worked hard to send jolts of pleasure through her body.  Whether that was his intention or not, she preferred to believe it was.  I mean, if he really hated it, he’d just not move at all, right?  Maybe I should keep him like this forever.  Rubbing her stomach, the thought of always having her best friend close by was enticing.  And he did say mine was the best ass he’s had his face in, so it’s fine.


Not much would actually change, other than where he slept and how much he ate.  They could still talk about nothing important, mess with each other, and just hang out even if he was only four inches tall.  The more she thought about it, the only downside she could think of was if her mother ever got her hands on Noah.  But as long as she keeps him on or in her at all times, that wouldn’t be an issue.


Smirking, she cuddled up in her pillows and blankets for a pleasant nap.  I can always change him back if we ever get bored too.  She thought as Noah’s squirming assured she’d have a fun dream as well.  Yeah, Noh’s my best friend, so why shouldn’t I keep him now?  We’re closer than ever now.  Don’t worry… Noh.  We’ll be… together… forever…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Ending 6 - Lily to Sakura by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

(For whatever reason, me editing this changed the author to me?!  This was written by Fatedmeal, not NRawkGTS)

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months. However, she is someone he recognizes, someone that he followed closely in her career!

One of the extra endings for the competition that Stargate requested.

Tags: Butt, Insertion, Cruel Giantess, Milf, Willing to Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Enslavement, Scat



A Year Ago

 

“Ugh…Still bitter.”

 

Noah’s nose wrinkled in disgust, and he smacked his lips. His immature palate having trailed far behind the natural metabolism and growth of his body. The wine settling on the young man’s tastebuds with a less than pleasing sensation.

 

“Chump. Maybe you should just stick with orange juice.”

 

Emma snorted before grabbing the bottle of wine out of her friend’s hands. Instead of tipping the liquid into a glass like Noah, the ravenette merely squinted her eyes, and held her friend in her gaze. She lifted, with her hand deftly wrapped around the neck of the bottle and tipped the opening of the wine bottle into the gaping aperture of her lips. The sanguine liquid audibly sloshed against the darkly tinted walls of the container. Noah was barely able to tell that the flood of fluid rushed past Emma’s lips. Pink glossed pillows that wrapped around the end of the bottleneck possessively. There was no escape for the liquid, escape for into the young woman’s damp maw. The diminishing sloshes within the bottle, and the vacillating ripples of Emma’s cheeks and neck were all the indication that the young man received of what was occurring. 

 

The oblong swells grew in prominence along the slant of the young woman’s neck, elegantly adorned by wild black locks, before succumbing to gravity and peristalsis. The small bulge of liquid swiftly vanishing underneath Emma’s collarbone. A sensual display for someone who has slowly come to terms with his unyielding attraction to Giantessism

 

Tempered by the knowledge that despite how deep Emma’s neckline plunged in the teal top, and how snug the athletic shorts appeared on her hips, they were more than friends but less intimate than boyfriend and girlfriend. Not even as she parted her lips from the quieter bottle, drained of its red liquid, did Noah feel a hint of arousal. They were buds. Friends. In fact, sworn siblings that created such a bond by sharing orange juice as children. Of course, that was after they failed to imbibe the bitter swill of her mother’s wine far back then. It was a practice inspired by the time that the two of them watched an old samurai movie.

 

A practice that they attempted to replicate now that they were a bit older. 

 

“You’re lucky that we’re at your place. I wouldn’t want to drag you out and back to your room.”

 

Emma waved her hands in firm abnegation as she took another swig. Her attention was half-focused on Noah and the other half was focused on the screen. Japanese dialogue echoed in the background as their eyes tried to catch the subtitles at the bottom of the screen.

 

“Shush. Boys would kill to drag my ass around town.”

 

Noah shook his head in slight dismissal.

 

Even if it were a stone-cold drunk ass?

 

Although, the young man kept such thoughts to himself. Today was a special day. The pair having learned that a Japanese studio remade the samurai film that they watched back as children. They had even got the granddaughter of an original samurai actor to play a noble lady in the film. Noah was never gladder for nepotism and society’s fixation on legacies. As the Japanese woman, even garbed in traditional garments, was right in the young man’s strike zone. 

 

A heaving bosom that strained the floral fabric, and swells of buttocks that spilled to the sides of her thighs as she sat down on her legs. A position that seemed to be a confluence of respect and strength. A powerful and charismatic air exuded from a woman who looked to be about a decade older than budding teenage boy. A young adult soon to finish with high school.

 

“Anyway, do you have any Orange Juice on hand. I think that I’m going to douse my throat with something acidic.”

 

Noah was expecting the usual jab from Emma, but a glance conveyed that she was content with quietly smirking to herself. Her attention was increasingly focused on the screen. Eventually, she deigned to give her childhood friend a response after she heard one too many shuffles and clattering of shelves in the background.

 

“Hmm~ I don’t know. Maybe mom will be back with a new gallon Noh. I know how much you like to ogle her jugs.”

 

Noah teasingly leered back at Emma for her vulgar statement, and then his eyes were captured by what was happening on the screen.

 

“That…didn’t happen in the original movie…did it?”

 

The young man let his thoughts slip out. His heart thrummed an extra beat. He felt weak in the knees from the sight of the regal Japanese woman holding, in her dainty grip, a shrunken man. 

 

“Hideyoshi, not even your life will atone for your transgression against my father.”

 

The subtitles read as Noah’s eyes widened. It was a shocked expression that betrayed a deeper effect. One that was noticed by Emma who was flitting her eyes between the screen and Noah.

 

“Nope. I’m pretty sure that they added this scene.”

 

However, she stayed quiet and did not make any assumptions. Instead, she pocketed the idea for later. In case a wonderful event was to avail itself to such a juicy prank. 

 

Noah continued to stare, wide-eyed, at the licentious and taboo sight as the noble lady carried out the execution. Her blood red lips parted, and the sides of her sumptuous pillows wrinkled as the moist chasm opened. The entrance was a dark abyss that illuminated what was held in front of it. A sloppily dressed shrunken man, belligerent against his fate, who tried to wriggle out of the much larger woman’s grasp. He was just the right size to be popped in. And with a flick of the buxom woman’s wrist the shrunken man was plopped on the damp surface of an outstretched tongue. The red platform shot out to catch the bewildered man, but it was slow in dragging back the struggling victim into the depths of the entrance. A gate that was sealed once more as the subtitles read…

 

Interrupted yelling

 

The shrunken man was just several bumps on one of the noble lady’s cheeks. Ripples that increased in amplitude before vanishing. Then they reappeared on the once unbroken lake of the lady’s other cheek. 

 

Muffled screams

 

Noah and Emma had to rely on the subtitles to know what the shrunken man was trying to say. Not only because he was grasped in the mouth of a woman, whose eyes seemed to convey that she was flirting with the thought of extending his wet torture, but because the audio of the film was focused on the wet noises of the lady’s oral cavity. Heavy sloshes and schlucks like turbulent waves and softly ripping carpeting reverberated out of Emma’s loudspeakers. Until, finally, under some miraculous circumstance, the shrunken man was able to push his hand out. Placing his drool drenched appendage on the bottom of the noble woman’s lip, he dragged his head out. The visage of the Japanese beauty was unimpressed. Unbothered even. As before the shrunken man could do anything else, she brought one of her fingers up to her mouth, placed the end of her digit against his head, and…

 

Pop

 

Pushed him right back in. But this time the noble lady didn’t toy with her prey.

 

Gulp

 

The irregularities on her cheeks vanished and instead graced the center of her pale throat. A jostling swell that sunk below her neckline. It was such an enrapturing sight that Noah had come back to sit down next to Emma.

 

“Where’s the orange juice?”

 

The young man turned around to his childhood friend. In anticipation, she opened her mouth wide and thrust her face into her sworn sibling’s own visage.

 

“Want to take the plunge my sworn retainer?”

 

Acetone and cherries washed over Noah’s sensorium as he shook his face. His eyes were nearly trapped by the allure of a dangling uvula, scandalously hidden within the dark of the depths of his friend’s maw, and the glistening gloss of her parted lips.

 

“My lady, aren’t I your sworn sibling…Also, I couldn’t find any orange juice to wash down your morning breath.”

 

Noah felt a sharp jab against his shoulder.

 

“Such a dork.”

 

Emma cheekily grinned after punching him.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Present

 

[Package Received by: Sakura]

 

The granddaughter of that actor from the original film, the one that played the lady in the remake, was Mizuhara Sakura. Noah learned this information after watching the film with Emma. As the young man was enraptured by her performance. It was the cardinal event that led him to watching the films and other productions that she appeared in. In search of content similar to the actress’s domineering role. Although Noah was hoping for something a smidge gentler for his tastes. As a result, the young man had become familiar with the sound of Mizuhara Sakura’s voice and her appearance. Regardless, Noah’s efforts were fruitless. It was just in the samurai film remake that Emma and he saw that showed Mizuhara Sakura using a shrunken man. Most likely because the use of a shrunken individuals and Giantessism was as scandalous in the eastern sphere as it was in the west. That same primal rush that Noah felt when he first saw the licentious act was yet to be replicated. 

 

However, it is not an understatement to say that he didn’t feel enamored with the persona that Mizuhara Sakura presented to media. She portrayed herself as gentle and kind on the talk shows that she had appeared in. A courteous demeanor that she was not afraid to break when the actress felt that she needed to be firm. It was this confluence of weakness and strength that Noah believed led to the Japanese actor even getting roles in western productions recently. There have been a couple nights where the young man had found himself lost in his fantasies. Imagining the Japanese actress as a gentle giantess that would fulfill his deepest fantasies. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”

 

The reason that the year-old memory ran through Noah’s mind was looming right over him. The dark, fuzzy silhouette had focused into a creamy figure wrapped in a white dress. Noah had to strain his neck to look up past the neckline of the white fabric. A top that plunged deeply and exposed the cavernous crevice of the older woman’s cleavage. Swells of unblemished mammary flesh wobbled and displaced the surrounding atmosphere. Veins bulged into prominence underneath the oceanic expanse of skin as the mountainous woman leaned downwards. The young man was able to appreciate the plump peach-glossed lips and the subtle appearance of a birthmark on the lower right edge of her lip. Locks of dark hair cascaded down the giantess’s shoulder, a flood of black was wrapped in a yellow ring to collect it mostly on one side. The sheer volume of black hair made the young man feel small. 

 

Weak. As the aroma of the woman, her soft brown eyes peering down at Noah with an enchanting radiance, left him feeling spellbound as the scent filled up his nostrils and then his lungs. 

 

The giantess lowered herself further. As a result, the world Noah stood on, which he extrapolated was nothing more than a brown tabletop, shook from the movement of veritable tons of feminine mass. Any doubt who was in front of Noah was washed away as the face of the Japanese actress neared him. Brown eyes that he had seen beam fiercely and wet gently were currently unreadable. The two windows were more akin to landmasses that focused their attention on him. From the young man’s shrunken size, he was able to see the ciliary bodies pull the iris away from the dark pool of her pupils. The massive woman’s eyes dilate as she registered what was a tiny figure within the box that she had just opened.

 

“DONATA DESU KA?” 

 

The older woman breathed, and invisible clouds flowed out and towards the young man. Gaseous fumes that carried the pungency of her most recent meal. It must have been a hearty one, as the floral fragrance of the actress’s perfumes was supplanted by what smelt like meat dissolved in acid. A stench sharper than slaughtered meat hung to dry in a slaughterhouse. 

 

This was not the experience that Noah had expected. This was not the giantess that he had expected to open the box. 

 

Noah was compelled to take a literal step back as he tried to process all this information. The young man had known that he would have to orient himself in front of Lily. A woman that he had never physically met before, but he felt safe in the messages that they had exchanged. However, being thrust in the spotlight of a celebrity was another ordeal entirely. Noah was used to the whimsical and overly familiar rapport with his childhood friend. And he was nearly as used to being dismissed on every occasion by her mother. Yet, it has long past since he felt his insides twist as a sense of inferiority enveloped the young man.

 

He took another step back, stumbled, and fell onto his back. The same question repeating in his mind repeatedly as he tried to escape the reality of the situation.

 

How did I end up here!?

 

Unbeknownst to Noah, not only had Emma forged the persona known as Lily, but she had built up the groundwork for other avenues to either toy or reward Noah for being such a dear friend. One of those projects just so happened to fall on her lap. A directed advertisement that informed the young woman that Mizuhara Sakura was in the surrounding area for a movie shoot. The actress that was one of the small motivations that Emma had to include Giantessism as one of Lily’s secret interests. It only took a couple hours of internet sleuthing before Emma was able to procure the street address of the actress’s residence. Perhaps, it wasn’t that well-guarded as she was a foreign celebrity who was not that mainstream in the west. Regardless, it was not even that far away. So, Emma had jotted the information down. Maybe so that Noh and her could smoothly bump into the actress for an autograph. Or perhaps a venture that was more at the expense of the young woman’s dear friend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This truth was lost on Noah, and on Sakura. The nearly 30-year-old curvaceous woman looked down at the tiny home invader. Even crouching low, palms pressed into the prominence of her knees, and the heft of her glutes jutting low and outwards to the couch behind her, Sakura’s face still hung overhead like a billboard. Although, the actress was not partial to being viewed as an attraction in her own private domain.

 

He looks a bit young. At least for a shrunken person.

 

Sakura’s eyes narrowed as she tried to delineate more details from this little surprise. A rapidly vacillating chest. Flushed face that surrounded widened eyes. The older woman let out an inaudible click of her tongue. At least it would have been inaudible to a normal bystander. The instantaneous change of pressure within her oral cavity resounded in the shrunken man’s ears. Like a water cannon was shot off in the distance. The tremendous noises from such minuscule actions only seemed unnerve the young man even more.

 

Sakura’s brows furrowed as the shrunken man was unmoved from his recline. The actress was known for being amicable company to fans. As she was open to the diverse perspectives that they would bring to her life. Assuming, of course, that they understood social boundaries.

 

Out of the shrunken man’s view, Sakura flexed her bare toes and dragged the felt carpet into the gaps between her digits. The actress’s bulbous digits gnawed on the fuzzy carpet as she was left to contemplate in front of the shrunken man.

 

“Anata wa dare desu ka?”

 

Regardless of how she felt about this man, she wasn’t about to prematurely judge him. Thus, she questioned again. By this point, her kneecaps began to tremble, and she could feel a heat building up along the back of her thighs. It didn’t help that the actress was busy this morning moving her possessions around. As the mature woman had built up a good sweat in the process. Her heart pulsed behind her heaving bosom with a profound throb. 

 

Maybe I should just sit down on the couch. It’s not as if he could scamper off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mizuhara Sakura’s voice boomed with the feminine intonations that were familiar to Noah, but several degrees deeper than what he was used to. He felt his eardrums strain and his clothes dampen. The young man was not known for being a nervous sweater. Rather, it was the growing humidity of the surrounding atmosphere of being in the presence of such a Japanese goddess.

 

Shit…maybe this was a bad idea. She’s speaking in Japanese, but hasn’t she had English lines in her recent roles.

 

It was equal parts awe-inspiring and intimidating to see valleys of flesh jostle from the slightest movements of hidden musculature.

 

I…I should respond. It sounded like she is asking who I am…

 

Noah finally realized just the situation he was in. An unknown shrunken man that arrived unannounced at a celebrity’s doorstep.

 

I can figure out what went wrong in my transit to Lily later. I have to clear this up.

 

Emboldened by this knowledge, the young man built up the nerve to speak.

 

“Uhh…Hey! My name’s Noah. I’m sorry to intrude, but I think that I was sent to the wrong address! I didn’t mean to intrude in your private life Mizuhara-san.”

 

Noah shivered underneath the piercing stare of the Japanese giantess as the words left his lips clumsily. The young man was concerned if his voice was heard and if he sounded like a total buffoon. It wasn’t just Mizuhara-san’s beauty that intimidated him, but that she may have even been judging him as well. 

 

Calm down. You’ve read the articles about the actor that played Hideyoshi in the remake. They safely escorted him out of Sakura’s stomach and gave him a big fat paycheck. She’s not new to this. I’m sure that she would understand…I hope.

 

SPLASH

 

Noah jumped back as a ball of water splashed in front of him. The force of the aquatic sphere was eclipsed by the world shaking as the giantess’s body began to move. The resulting radiating trajectory of the projectile impacted the young man’s body with its salty residue. Noah had to shut his eyes from the stringent burn of brine that one would experience from diving their head underneath seawater. The projectile that stunned the young man was a mere sweat droplet. It traveled and condensed within the inner crevice of Sakura’s cleavage, but then found new liberty as the woman ascended back up into the sky. The sudden movement shook the briny swell and sent it down to the low tabletop. A sequence of events that did not even register as a tickle on Sakura’s skin.

 

The actress’s body moved away from the table, and she rested her caboose on the soft cushions of the couch behind her. Her white dress fluttered before being squashed between the cushion and her prodigious rear.

 

All Noah could do was observe as the woman’s unreadable expression morphed into one of frustration. Her eyes watched the shrunken man apprehensively. 

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

The difference in their positions was made clear as the heels of one and then her other bare foot slammed down on the tabletop.

 

“SO, NOAH…YOU SAY THAT YOU CAME HERE ACCIDENTALLY. FUNNY THAT YOU KNOW WHO I AM.”

 

Even at this enlarged scale, the prowess of the actress’s voice was evident. Her questioning tone was bereft of any traceable accent. In the distance, one of Sakura’s eyebrows rose upwards as the distaste in her tone emerged clearly. However, Noah’s eyes were drawn to the powerful sight of her toes curling and uncurling as she doubted his words and his character. Plump digits that flushed white, red, and back again. 

 

The odious musk emanated from the bottom of her soles and suffused through the young man’s lungs. A pristine underfoot was blemished by peachy carpet fuzz and ink black dirt. Elements that could only be perceived by a shrunken man such as Noah.

 

Noah’s heart pounded in his chest like a jackrabbit. The entirety of the young man’s body warmed up in embarrassed shame. His mind raced faster than the words in his mouth.

 

“Uh!! No…I didn’t mean it like that…. uh…like…my friend Emma and I…were just fans of this old samurai movie…we watched the remake…then I saw you and…”

 

Through his haphazard explanation, the primal rush, that Noah once felt in watching Mizuhara Sakura’s movie, had once again returned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sakura watched as Noah gushed his heart out in a panicked effort to save face. The actress flexed her toes and observed the young man cower underneath the might of her soles. Having mesmerized many men and women in the past, the older woman estimated that his groveling was less out of physical fear and more from a want not to disappoint her.

 

He’s not hiding it, and I don’t think he is lying. Honestly, he’s kind of cute. Hmm~

 

“Noah, so out of love for this Lily that you never met. You trusted her message and mailed yourself to her address. But ended up at my doorstep…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sakura thrust her foot downwards. Her toes slapped right in front of Noah. The pads of her extended digits drummed against the tabletop with sickening smacks. Such an overwhelming presence made looking back at Sakura’s condescending gaze a trial for the young man. 

 

Huh?

 

It was his turn to be shocked once more. As Mizuhara-san’s initial grimace had metamorphosed into a gentler smile. The toes that were just a few shrunken paces away from wrapping around the young man, and devouring him in their sweaty embrace, retracted. The giantess then loomed over with her hands crossed over her abdomen and her milky breasts hanging over head.

 

“Okay. I believe you Noah. Maybe the mail service sent you to the wrong address. How about I get you home?”

 

The words that boomed in the young man’s ears were reduced to a more manageable volume. His eardrums no longer strained under the pressure of sound waves as the actress began to whisper. The young man sighed in relief.

 

“Thank you so much Mizuhara-san.”

 

Feeling much more comfortable that this misunderstanding was cleared up, Noah felt his gaze unconsciously ogle the milky swells of exposed flesh and feminine mass that was tightly hugged by her flawless dress. Residues of the aroused primal urges continued to tug at his body and mind. The young man internally chastised himself each time that happened. Hoping that his unintended perversions wasn’t noticed by the foreign celebrity. 

 

However, each time Noah looked up at her eyes, she didn’t show any such recognition as he recounted his address to her. Although the young man saw her pillowy lips pucker and her brows furrow in consternation when he finished telling her where he lived.

 

“Ara~ that is a bit far. Noah, I’m leaving the states soon, so I would be cutting it close if I just carried you there.”

 

It was those words that caused the shrunken man to take better stock of his expansive surroundings. The home that he was in was bare. There was a bulky suitcase and hand-carry to the side.

 

“I would have to drive quickly but I should be able to reach your place. But where would I keep you? My dress has no pockets, there is nowhere in the car for me to keep you safe from flying, and you could get crushed in my hand-carry. I could unpack my clothes, but I’m really running late, and I might miss my flight.

 

Noah tried to think of any suggestions that he could make. The thought of putting up a brave front and choosing one of the two options that Sakura mentioned crossed his mind. But he would be lying if he said that he wasn’t scared. Furthermore, if worse comes to worse, Noah didn’t want his injury to bear any weight on the actress’s consciousness. The young man did not have any input to make. Fortunately, the foreign celebrity came up with a solution.

 

“I think that I have an idea.”

 

Noah nearly yelled as Sakura’s fingers encircled his body and sense of weightlessness enveloped him. An unending gust of wind blasted in his face as he was carried from the table and onto the green surface of the couch cushion.

 

“There…uhm…this may be a little bit uncomfortable, but I really can’t think of anything else.”

 

Noah was about to ask what Sakura meant by that, but then his jaw dropped. The actress stood over his body and began to squat. Then the white hem of her dress was rolled up and the planetoid milky curvature of her rump was revealed. Snow white underwear, adorned with an intricate design on its borders, crinkled before it was tugged downward.

 

Oh my—

 

Noah was left speechless as a sight wilder than anything in his dreams was exposed to him. Metric tons of booty fat and muscle jiggled and shook the air around him. It would be a terrifying sight just moments ago, when Sakura had thought he was a fan that betrayed her privacy. Now, the young man almost felt like he died and went to paradise. The earthy musk overwhelmed all the young man’s senses. Maybe it was the size difference, but Noah was certain that both Mizuhara-san’s breasts and rear were of comparable size to the assets of Emma’s mother. 

 

Wow…

 

The mature woman’s swollen ass was like a magnetic pole. It possessed its own gravity. As the goddess of a celebrity drew Noah’s body in. For he robotically took one step after another.

 

Wait…what about Lily…wouldn’t this be cheating…

 

“That’s good. Just squeeze yourself in there so that you won’t fall out. I should be able to drive to your home and to the airport in time.”

 

Noah looked up at the older woman who was looking over her shoulder and down at him. Her gaze almost looked hungry. Waiting for him to take the plunge. 

 

“Please. Hurry.”

 

Whatever, Noah thought he saw, it was washed away by a fresh film of wetness that graced the older woman’s eyes.

 

No. I can’t think of any other option to get back home…and I can’t just make Mizuhara-san miss her flight.

 

Noah grabbed the flesh of Sakura’s inner cheeks. His gripped tightened on the nascent ledges of meat as both sides wobbled around him. He pulled himself inwards and dragged his body into the sweaty enclosure.

 

Hnngh. Yea I probably shouldn’t tell Lily about this. At least not at first. I’m not sure how plunging into a Japanese milf’s ass is going to go over with her.

 

Noah grabbed more and more of the mountainous fat. The young man’s grip tightening with each resolved drag of his body into the earthy valley. Dredges of light were supplanted by a nebulous cloak. Even then, the young man felt the world shake around him.

 

“DEEPER.”

 

The clefts of callipygian flesh vibrated against his sides, battering the young man’s body, as rivulets of briny ass sweat drizzled over his form. Noah retched several times and began to doubt the logic behind his decisions. However, the fallacy in his actions sunk away as he plunged further. The young man resolving himself to this plan as he was already this far. 

 

The mephitic atmosphere stung his nostrils and eyes. The ominous sloshes of sweat that concentrated in Mizuhara-san’s ass reverberated in the young man’s eardrums. The pressure of the globes on Noah’s sides began to compress on his ribcage. 

 

All before he was in spitting distance of a voluminous protrusion. A wrinkled flower that Noah could tell was right in front of him, within the nebulous darkness, because of the powerful flow of blood to the anal orifice.

 

This should be deep enough. Man…is Emma going to get a hoot after hearing this.

 

Noah pressed his arms into the unyielding walls around him. Even if he were to relax his muscles, the young man was more likely to be smothered in the muscle-bound flab rather than slip out. Thus, Noah tensed his muscles and pressed against both sides of the inner ass cheek repeatedly.

 

“I’m good to go Mizuhara-san.”

 

Noah strained his voice, but only felt the subtlest of movements. Then the young man felt the layers of cheek flesh pull apart. 

 

“DEEPER!”

 

Sakura’s voice boomed with much greater intensity. The young man wanted to argue that he was already as deep as he could be without being pressed into her anus. However, his words were caught in his throat as he saw the silhouette of an encroaching ram. 

 

And the scene of Hideyoshi being pushed into the noble lady’s mouth flashed through his head.

 

A tapered cylinder that bulldozed against the shrunken man’s frame and pushed him against the wrinkled flower. The natural oils and mucous seeping from the orifice assisted in the finger’s efforts of pushing Noah in deeper.

 

Sglurk

 

Noah began to struggle in earnest. He felt the rancid hole radiate open and engulf his lower legs. Fear engulfed his mind as reason left and he clung against the circumference of the Japanese woman’s finger like it were his lifeline.

 

The inner walls of Mizuhara-san’s ass bulldozed against Noah because he released his hold on the walls. Slick flesh that pressed him onto the extended digit and further aided it in its purpose to thoroughly force the young man into the deepest depths of the Japanese celebrity. The enchanting and licentious fantasy became a disgusting horror tale. For the young man felt more of his lower body get sucked up by the wetly cloying anus.

 

“Mizuhara-san!!”

 

Noah yelled. The only response he got was another jab to force his body further into the Japanese actress’s asshole. Then the young man, whose body was fully slickened with sweat, felt the finger pull away from him. The salty lubricant made it impossible for the young man to keep his grip.

 

“Sakura…stop…come back…”

 

Noah yelled again. This time his heart dropped as he felt his body tugged inward. The muscles within the anus constricted on his form and began to tug him inwards.

 

Sglurk

 

No…no this can’t be happening.

 

Noah pressed both of his hands into the veritable bog of flesh. The young man’s last mistake as his hands pushed down into the wrinkled folds of Mizuhara-san’s anus and were pulled inward with the rest of him. Now only the shrunken man’s chest and head were left in the murky swamp of the Japanese milf’s ass crack. The rest of his body was forced to weather the heated interior of Mizuhara-san’s sludge canal.

 

“SAKURA!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sakura licked her lips and felt a jolt of pleasure travel along her spine as she removed her finger. The euphoric sensation of a young man snug in her anal folds was a most pleasing one.

 

The older woman then stood back up and walked to the kitchen sink. Washing her hands before checking the time.

 

Ah~ I really must hurry.

 

However, Mizuhara-san still found the time to shake her hips as she dried her hands. Then she grabbed her suitcase and hand-carry, and briskly walked to her rental vehicle.

 

“Excuse me!”

 

It was as if by fate, that a flushed and panting ravenette had stopped right in front of the Japanese actress’s temporary home. Emma, having realized that she had sent her childhood friend to be delivered to the Japanese actress, made haste, and traveled to her residence as quickly as possible.

 

“Uhm…oh geez…I need to go out more…”

 

Emma pressed her hand against her thigh and swept the other hand over her glistening forehead. The beaming rays of the sun didn’t help the young woman in her journey. For the ravenette’s body was laden with sweat.

 

“Mizuhara-san…my name is Emma…uhm…I know that this might be an odd thing to ask. But did my friend mail himself to you as a shrunken person.”

 

The older woman fully turned towards the panting young woman. As the former’s curiosity of the latter was piqued as she realized where this was going. Sakura tensed her glutes and felt the struggles of the shrunken person trapped in her rear. The barest escalation of stimulation within her rectum signaled to the Japanese woman that the young man was sinking even deeper while she was baking in the sun. Why, it must have been like an oven for Noah.

 

“A shrunken person…to my address.”

 

Sakura started.

 

“Yea…it’s hard to believe. I know. I might have catfished my friend a little and pretended to be this girl named Lily on an account. And I might have accidentally given him your address as we’re big fans of your stuff. He didn’t happen to have been delivered to you…was he?

 

Sakura felt the shrunken man within her bowels struggle with greater vigor. The older woman felt a peal of laughter bubble up within her. At how gullible that shrunken boy was to not even send himself to an internet stranger, but it turned out to be his childhood friend in the first place.

 

This is so rich.

 

“No. I haven’t gotten such a parcel this morning. If I were you, I would check with the mailing service if you need help.”

 

Sakura saw the beautiful young woman, brimming with vitality even in her fatigued state, deflate a little. It tugged a little at Sakura’s heartstrings, but not enough for the older woman to give up the souvenir that she had just acquired.

 

“Here. I may not be able to help as I have to head back to my home country, but here is an autograph for you and Noah. I wish you the best of luck.”

 

The actress gave an endearing smile as she felt the struggles over her anus reach a zenith. Then a furtive tense of the muscles in her rump, a twitch of the anal flower, and it was gone. The pleasurable struggles having been transferred somewhere deeper. Mizuhara Sakura unzipped her hand carry and pulled out a pair of ready-made autographs. They were placed in the periphery just on the chance that she crossed a fan of hers.

 

“Ah…thanks…I’m sure that Noah would appreciate it.”

 

Emma accepted the pair of autographs before the actress opened the trunk. A dull pressure pounded on the back of her head. As if she missed something.

 

“Here let me help.”

 

In stressful times, an individual is more likely to help others. And that assistance was much appreciated by Sakura and her unwilling companion. Emma lifted the larger suitcase while Mizuhara Sakura handled her hand carry. Then, with a hug and a wave, the two separated. 

 

The older woman got into the front seat of her vehicle and began to drive off. Meanwhile, the warmth that the older woman’s chest left on Emma’s own breasts reminded the young woman of the times that she hugged her mother. A comforting thought as the car drove off into the distance.

 

“Wait…did I ever mention Noah’s name to her.”

 

A question that Emma asked too late as her once sworn sibling was now a sworn retainer for the Japanese celebrity. At least for as long as the older woman pleased.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Noah felt the vibrations of the new world around him. The sweat that pooled around the ass swamp that he was trapped in, as gravity pulled his realm downwards. Each vacillation of his prison bulged the looming meaty canyons down against him. Pushing him down into the fudge hole. The young man tried to calm himself down. So that he could anticipate a pattern that would help him escape from being consumed. But then he felt Mizuhara-san stop. He heard a distant voice speak. Feminine tones deepened by the size difference and muffled by the meaty enclosure, but it was a voice that he recognized.

 

Emma!!

 

Noah didn’t know why or how his childhood friend ended up here, but the young man was relieved that perhaps the grimy trap he was captured in was one that he would be freed of soon enough. His hope didn’t even diminish as the ledges of anal flesh bulged and pulled him down to his neck. However, the vice grip of the inner walls forced the young man to struggle as he felt his lungs compress by his compressed rib cage.

 

“Emm-a…”

 

Through the thick fog and vibrating lumps of meat, the young man tried to catch what was being said between the two of them. 

 

“FRIEND…MAIL…SHRUNKEN PERSON…CATFISHED MY FRIEND…PRETENDED TO BE…LILY…”

 

Noah blinked as he tried to process the information. 

 

No…that can’t be…I must have misheard Emma.

 

But it made sense considering his best friend’s character. That she would play the long-con and pretend to be Noah’s prospective girlfriend. A deep shame pervaded through the young man’s being. Especially as he heard his humiliating experience being told to one of his favorite celebrities. The emasculating circumstances of him nearly being swallowed up by the Japanese beauty’s butthole was not lost on Noah. This objectifying experience was one that the young man tried to supplant with his own desire for autonomy. He pushed and struggled against the possessive grip of Mizuhara-san’s anus.

 

You might as well be twisting the knife in their Emma.

 

Noah inhaled and exhaled the fetid atmosphere. He felt the tainted aether condense in his lungs and contaminate the blood that would travel to his muscles.

 

Heck…I really hope that Mizuhara-san isn’t going to just take me out in front of Emma. She’ll never let me live it down.

 

“NO…I HAVEN’T…THIS MORNING…”

 

Noah’s struggles died down when he heard the Japanese milf’s words vibrate and shake the fat and muscle that encapsulates his body.

 

What…

 

“Sakura…what are you…”

 

Noah pushed his arms against the rectal walls, but felt the sodden wrapping pulsate in opposition. The young man body’s throbbed in pain as he was left witness to the actress’s betrayal of their promise. Then the shrunken man recalled the news article of the woman that trapped an affluent man within her posterior for his affluence. Noah’s body numbed within the heated entombment as he realized just how foolish he was just this day.

 

“SAKU—”

 

Noah’s mouth was flooded with the bulging folds of Sakura’s anus as they flowed and covered the young man’s neck and head. The stalwart muscles pulsed hotly before pushing the young man fully within the Japanese beauty’s rectum. With only a soaking nibble of his body as a parting gift. Noah was unable to hear the rest of the exchange as he was mired in an atmosphere that was ten times worse than the oxygen he breathed outside of Sakura’s anus. The air was as thick as a fluid as it enveloped the young man’s senses. He could feel the fiery stench drown his orifices and compel him to struggle against the bounds of the rectal muscle. A ribbed lining that pulsed and hugged Noah’s body as the world outside vibrated and rumbled. Sakura’s car started and it would continue with the only breaks being red lights. 

 

The young man hoped that he was wrong. As his tongue was invariably stained as he gasped for fresh air, only for the rectal lumen to bulge in his face. However, the trip felt like it lasted longer than the time he was being transported by mail courier. Thus, the truth of Mizuhara-san’s selfish lie had come to light as Noah lost his bearing within the sweltering darkness. He could barely bring himself to stand upright and find the entrance that pulled him in here. As each time the young man touched the walls, he felt the sludge that mired cavity before tripping flat on his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MizuharaSakura @MizuharaSakura • XXX XX, 20XX

It is so disheartening to see someone attempt to feed a shrunken woman to her own dog. We shouldn’t judge others for their interests and treat everyone with respect. #ShrunkenRights

 

The actress typed out on her twitter account as she sat in the terminal of her departure. 

 

Maybe I should get a Threads account?

 

Mizuhara Sakura had gotten out of the rental vehicle some time ago and gave her suitcase to the airport personnel. So only her hand-carry luggage was to the actress’s side. 

 

The curvaceous woman looked out the window and saw the afternoon sun lowered back to the horizon. A sun that would rise back up in Japan after Mizuhara-san’s overnight flight. The Japanese actress was more than excited to get back home. Especially since she had successfully kept her gullible souvenir in tow through security.

 

Cute and dumb. I wonder how many boys and girls would have willingly crawled into my asshole?

 

Mizuhara Sakura sighed contentedly. As she finally got what she had always wanted. After being cast in the remake of that feudal samurai production, and swallowing that shrunken actor who played Hideyoshi, a corrupting seed was planted within the lascivious woman. A sultry desire that was left unquenched as she had to extricate the paltry man after the scene. The male actor’s body was fully regrown afterwards, and his firm and powerful musculature prominent underneath his samurai garb to his fellow cast members

 

And all that Mizuhara Sakura could think about was how good it would feel for his muscles to be pounded and kneaded down by her gigantic figure. Afterwards, the experienced actress began to fantasize of crushing and grinding the existence of other shrunken individuals. Whether it be the underside of her foot or voluminous curves, or the insides of her body. The curvaceous actress gained a carnal desire to be worshipped like nobility of ages past. To be treated as divinity by consuming her subjects.

 

However, that was not the face that she wore in public. Mizuhara Sakura made a living and lived as a woman that was like and sister to some, a mother-like character to others, and even a cherished friend for some of her fans. She was an actress whose kind appearance belonged to everyone. Thus, the mature female learned to mask her primal desires with a prim and proper appearance. To portray herself as an advocate for Giantessism and its safe practice. A conceivable development for her public persona after her involvement in that film’s remake.

 

Ah~ thank my ancestors for getting me the opportunity to be part of that enlightening film.

 

Yes. It was all a ploy to deceive the public. For fans to foolishly see her as a safe haven for their fantasies to fall on. To envision her as a gentle giantess. Only, if one were to indulge in such a reality, then the mature woman would show just how dominating she truly was. And one just so happened to fall on her lap, through an innumerable number of coincidences. 

 

It must be fate. Foolish boy. Ara~ that girl you left behind was so cute too. If only you paid more attention to her, then maybe you would have been more than just my toy. You could have gone on dates, but instead you’re nothing more than butt fodder.

 

Mizuhara Sakura dreamily rolled her shoulders and reclined in the small seat. She felt her hips burst against the cool metallic sides of the chair’s arms. An arrangement that compacted the heated meat packed in her ass. Undoubtedly forcing Mizuhara’s shrunken retainer into more intimate contact with her insides.

 

Let’s just hope that you live through the grudge of my intestinal tract during the flight. I have so many ideas to run through with you.

 

Mizuhara Sakura drummed her fingers against the surface of her abdomen as she heard groups being called. The mature woman waited a moment as her group’s number was called before boarding with the rest of the passengers. As she felt a euphoric wave percolate through her bowels and along her nerves. The actress just had to imbibe the dopamine and serotonin rush that flooded her brain as she felt her shrunken toy struggle within the depths of her bowels. 

 

A breathless coo escaped the beautiful woman’s slightly parted lips. A sight that would have drawn the attention of a passerby. Then she got up to board her flight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Existence was agony. That was no understatement. Noah’s superior metabolism and his above-average physique meant little in the face of a noxious and foreign atmosphere. Sodden landscapes rolled with each of his attempted steps or squirms. This was exacerbated by an organic heat made even warmer by the surrounding heated air that encapsulated the giantess’s warm body. By means of heat conduction, the shrunken man was forced to endure the greater warmth of the beautiful older woman’s body in this hellish purgatory.

 

So much of this could be avoided. From not falling for Emma’s prank. To not believing that “Lily”, in reality his childhood friend Emma, sent her home address to him. To simply not leaping into the ass of a foreign celebrity.

 

Come on. I just need to find an exit. Then I’ll be able to…do the next thing that I’ll need to do to get out of this

 

Squish

 

Noah felt a different texture splay against his hand. It was wet, grimy, and came apart rather easily. Despite the lack of pulsations, it had its own dry heat. 

 

Shit.

 

Noah had made a correct observation. The nebulous tendrils that flooded over his hand and arm was none other than tons of fecal matter that traveled through Mizuhara Sakura’s rectum. All so that it could greet the shrunken tenant with its overpowering embrace. 

 

The young man knew that he was facing the wrong direction. He immediately turned the other way and ricocheted off the walls to his sides. However, considering his increased burst of energy, so too did the searing hot load increase the pace of its advancement. Wet schlucks resounded through the chambers as one moment one or two of Noah’s limbs would be caught in the refuse, before he pulled it out and sprinted ahead. Just for the cycle to repeat until he reached the inner surface of Sakura’s rectal flower.

 

“Sakura! I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you want…just…”

 

Noah’s voice quieted into a gurgling mess as the chunky sludge piled over his body. It pushed against the insides of the celebrity’s anus and pushed the young man down. The bowel movement took priority over the shrunken man as it pressed against the tightened pucker and down over Noah. He was immobilized. The young man reduced to searching for rancid pockets of stale air that were adjacent to the rectal walls as his body was mired in fecal matter. Noah’s vitality seeped out as the cloying fecal matter buried his body. Entombing the young man until the next time that the older woman decided to go to the restroom. 

 

His thoughts restricted to survival, not being flushed, and when…no if he would get to play games with Emma again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The rancid sakura within Mizuhara Sakura’s ass twitched as the flood of dung piled over the shrunken man. Fully encasing the shrunken retainer in the fetid matter as the plane began to ascend.

 

Ooph…perhaps I shouldn’t have eaten both of those specialty cheeseburgers before heading home to pack today. Ara~ I’ll just wait until the plane lands before using the restroom.

 

Mizuhara Sakura turned airplane mode on her phone, placed it in the compartment in front of her, and shut her eyes. The actress was certain that the fifteen hours of this flight was just going to fly by.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do then go to my gallery. I'm not Nrawk so my accounts are linked below...

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=130694

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Fatedmeal

Also please leave any comments on what you thought about the story.

Ending 7 - Gift From A Fan by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

(For whatever reason, me editing this changed the author to me?!  This was written by Ubersalamander, not NRawkGTS)

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months. However, she is someone he recognizes, someone whose music he's been forced to listen to whether he wanted to or not!

One of the extra endings for the competition that Stargate requested.

Contains smoking and insertion.



Rising above Noah was a massive field of black fabric hanging from a chest that overshadowed him. Above that, hovering like a pale moon, was the face of a young woman.

“You… You’re Alexis Rain!” He almost didn’t recognize her without makeup and piercings. Her unamused blue eyes were naked of their usual shadow, her nose was bare of all piercings, and her scrunched brows seemed almost nonexistent without their normal enhancements. But it was her; he’d seen her face enough to know that much.

“Duh! God, I should’ve never put my address on Twitter.” she growled. If her face wasn’t enough, that voice would’ve confirmed his suspicions immediately. It was the same voice that Emma loved to hear belting out over shrieking guitars and thrashing drums, the voice of a semi-famous local rockstar whose music his friend had forced him to endure. “When I said I wanted gifts, I didn’t mean send yourselves, you little pervs!” A wave of purple-tinged black hair fell over half her face; she blew it back to the side with an irritated huff. “Need to turn off my phone next time I’m drunk. Whatever. Hope you like The Wolfhouse, asshole.”

Noah jumped at the words. The Wolfhouse was an establishment Alexis often played shows at; Emma had always wanted to sneak in to attend one, but despite the venue’s punk-rock aesthetic, the security there was top-notch. Probably because of their other, less-than-entirely-legal entertainment services— in addition to live music, the bar offered a selection of shrunken people to “play with.” The owners maintained that all their tinies were there consensually, and were paid well. But Noah had heard many unsavory rumors to the contrary…

“Wait!” he cried, the world darkening around him as Alexis made to reseal the box. “I’m not supposed to be here! This was a mistake!”

The flaps halted. A singular sapphire eye looked down at him through the crack. “Bullshit.”

“No! It’s true! I was trying to mail myself to a girl I know, but… she gave me this address.”

The eye narrowed. All was still except for Noah’s racing heart pounding in his ears. He shivered, suddenly feeling exposed. He tried to cover his nakedness, but it only made him feel more pathetic than he already was.

“So… you’re not one of my perverted fanboys?” Alexis finally asked.

“No, not at all!” Without thinking, he added, “I hate your music, actually! I only know you because my friend plays your stuff all the time.”

If this offended her, she didn’t show it. The lid opened back up and Alexis examined him with a blank expression. She produced a cigarette from somewhere else on the table and grasped it in her lips as she sat back in her chair. She lit it and took a long drag, and then exhaled a cloud into the air. Without looking at him, she said, “So your girl gave you the wrong address. That’s rough, dude.”

“Yeah.” He sighed. “Yeah…” An emptiness entered into his heart. It expanded until his whole stomach was a bottomless pit. His knees grew weak. His eyes sank until he was staring at the cardboard beneath his feet; it had all been too good to be true. “So, uh… can…” He looked back up at Alexis. “Can you just take me back home?”

She didn’t look at him. She only took another drag of her cigarette. “Maybe.”

“Please?”

“Maybe.”

Emotion welled up to his eyes. “Please! I just want to be alone!”

Alexis said nothing.

Noah’s empty chest suddenly filled with a torrent of rage. “I’m not supposed to be here! Just take me back to my house!”

Her eyes swiveled down to him, arching a brow, studying him and his newfound boldness. She pursed her lips. Noxious smoke billowed forth, blasting Noah in the face and filling the box. The tiny man screeched as pain burned through his eyeballs. He coughed and gasped within the choking fog, and then his lungs forced him to double over in their efforts to expel the horrible smoke from his system. He gagged and retched, and clutched at his aching diaphragm. Finally, after a few torturous moments the smoke began to dissipate. He drank in what untainted air he could.

“I don’t think you’re in any positions to make demands,” Alexis said coldly. “I don’t do freebies.” Her eyes scanned his nude form up and down. “And I don’t suppose you have a wallet stashed in there. Before I do anything, I require payment.” At this, she smirked. She stood up once again and snuffed out the remainder of her cigarette into an ash tray. Her hand gripped the edge of the box, and with an air of finality, she pushed down. The box fell onto its side. Noah tumbled down onto the cardboard wall-turned-floor. Now, instead of standing in a container, he was lying on his stomach at the mouth of a shallow, square cave, looking up at a set of massive hips just beyond the edge of a tabletop. They were clad in gray sweats… but not for long. Alexis hooked the waistband with her thumbs, and a slight bend sent the fabric to her knees. Noah stared, mouth agape at the creamy thighs now standing before him. His eyes landed on the sky-blue panties she wore, until they too were pulled down to reveal shorn, puffy lips so big they could devour him whole. Pheromone-laden sweat filled the air, utterly dominating what remained of the cigarette smoke with an aroma that had stewed all night within the sweatpants.

Something stirred within him: excitement, anticipation, desire. This is what he’d wanted, to see countless hours of fantasy made reality in front of him. Her hand reached down, grasping him with thumb on his belly and index finger on his back. His skin against hers… he hoped she didn’t feel the little bump between his legs. Closer and closer her pussy loomed, its aroma washing over Noah as he neared the source. His heart raced… his cock yearned… but his mind faltered.

It wasn’t her; it wasn’t Lily. Had she really betrayed him? Catfished him? To what end? A gift for her favorite musician? He couldn’t believe it. Despite what his brain was telling him, a knot deep within his heart insisted that his had all been a mistake, and that knot refused to come undone. This experience was meant to be with Lily, not this Alexis girl.

“No!” he cried, and kicked and squirmed. “I don’t want to do this! Please just take me home!”

But the rocker’s hand kept moving. “You don’t have a choice,” she said, her voice cool and sinister. “You arrived at my doorstep in a cardboard box.” Her labia stared down at him greedily. “As far as I’m concerned…” His face met the spongy lips. “You’re my property until further notice!”

She smeared him up and down her vagina, teasing herself with his body. She slammed him into her growing clitoris, and forced him to squirm upon it until she was weak in the knees. Then she grasped him between two middle fingers as her other hand spread open the dreaded mouth. Without a word, Noah was plunged kicking into the slick, suffocating cavern. Tight flesh bore down on him, but its own lubrication made him glide along as deep as her fingers would carry him. He gasped for air, but even successful breaths choked him with her fluids. His own fingers dug into hers for fear of being bucked off and squished beneath them in her efforts to pleasure herself. But even through all this, his body betrayed him. The constant motion, the heat, the tight flesh, and the distant, muffled sounds of Alexis’s arousal made him harder than he’d ever been before. He couldn’t deny that this was the epitome of his fantasies; she had so much power over him, and was using that power purely for her own pleasure.

At last, Alexis moaned. Her muscles clamped down, as if trying to wring every last bit of sensation from Noah’s struggling form. Her orgasm forced his; with a pitiful cry, he shot a stream of cum down the side of her middle finger, unnoticeable even to him against the rushing tide of her fluids.

After awhile, Alexis chuckled. “Now I’m glad you got sent to me, dude. I would’ve never done that with a fan.” Her fingers let him go, leaving him in the sole embrace of her womanhood. He tried to crawl after them, but her walls held him too tightly. “Oh, yeah, keep struggling like that, little dude.” Her fingers slithered back out into the world, and her panties and sweatpants rose up to seal him inside. “Fuck, you and me are gonna have a lot of fun today. Might even take you to my show tonight!” The world shook as she began walking.


Noah sat in the box, shielding his modesty with one hand while scratching his itchy chest with the other. Flakes of dried fluids fell away with every motion of his fingers. Above him, Emma sat with her hands clamped over her mouth.

“I’m so sorry, Noah!” she said. “I have a lot of explaining to do.”

He said nothing. The poor boy was bruised, beaten, dirty, and brain-numb. All he wanted to do was wash himself and sleep.

Emma, however, seemed on the verge of tears. “It was supposed to just be a prank, but it went on for far too long…”

“Just… just take me to the sink. I want to wash all this off.”

Emma reached down and cupped him with both palms. “Is that her…”

“Yeah.”

Hers?”

“Yeah, hers.”

As Emma carried him to the bathroom, her sadness seemed to fade, if only a little. She looked down at him curiously while they waited for warm water to flow from the tap. “So, uh, maybe this isn’t the best time, but... I have to know…” Though her expression was somber, the twinkle of a fangirl appeared in her eyes. “What was she like?”

End Notes:

If you enjoyed this, please consider checking out my other works through the links below.

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=25379

https://collaberotica.org/users/14-ubersalamander

https://www.deviantart.com/ubersalamander

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13316