Shiroganes new perspective by OldTomato
Summary:

Miyuki Shirogane sees the world from a new perspective. Involving the girls Hayasaka and Shinomiya from the anime: Kaguya-sama: Love Is War

First work so i am open for critic and tips on how to improve.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Instant Size Change, Feet, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6997 Read: 2458 Published: July 10 2023 Updated: July 13 2023

1. Chapter 1 by OldTomato

2. Chapter 2 - Hayasaka by OldTomato

3. Chapter 3 - Kaguya by OldTomato

Chapter 1 by OldTomato
Author's Notes:

Only the beginning of the story. Nothing too explicit for now.

President Shirogane slumped into his chair in the student council with a long sigh.

"Why did I become President of the student council again, Shinomiya? I can't even remember the last time I was able to sleep for more than 3 hours." Shinomiya was already standing behind Shirogane, in her typical school uniform, her long black hair slightly swaying. Her slightly red eyes had an expectant glint as she placed a cup of freshly brewed tea in front of Shirogane.

"That is the reason why everyone in this school respects you. (And why I love you)," she said with a slight chuckle. Shirogane turned around and replied, "Thank you, Shinomiya. Without you, I would have long since stopped sleeping altogether."


Shinomiya was about to clean up the tea set when she turned around, smiling with a hand on her cheek. "I'm just doing my part as Secretary," she said. As she continued cleaning up, she added, "My family has developed a new product that is supposed to help people relax and gather energy. If you are interested, you could try some." Shirogane looked up from his papers and responded, "No, thank you. I will just try to finish my work as quickly as possible and go home."

Shinomiya continued smiling, knowing full well that Shirogane had already ingested the mysterious product. While she was brewing the tea, Shinomiya had dissolved a little white tablet in the water, fully aware that Shirogane would decline. She would just have to wait until the pill showed its effect.

Three hours later, the student council room was steeped in red light from the setting sun. Shirogane was still bent over a pile of papers, furiously writing, while Shinomiya stood by his side with another stack of papers in her hands. "Haaaaa..." Shirogane leaned back in his chair and looked at Shinomiya. Time didn't seem to affect her. There wasn't a sign of tiredness on her face, her uniform without any folds or spots, her long black hair straight, and that slight smile on her lips. "You should go home now. I will finish up the rest and leave in a few minutes." Shinomiya replied, "You don't have to worry, President. A few minutes don't matter. Let me just help you, and we will be done even faster." Shirogane knew he had been seen through, so he just coughed once and squeezed out a short, "Thank you."

Half an hour later, Shirogane placed his pen down for the first time that day and looked at the ceiling. "Finally finished for today. I had hoped to be home while the sun was still shining, though." Shinomiya picked up the few scattered papers left on the president's table. "Splendid work as always, President. Let me know if I can still help you." Shirogane stood up and began looking for his backpack while talking to Shinomiya. "Oh no, don't worry. Just go home. I know you need sleep as much as I do." "Then I will see you tomorrow. Good night, President." With that, Shinomiya turned around and left the student council.

"You are done, my lady?" As soon as Shinomiya closed the door, Hayasaka asked her lady. She was leaning on a windowsill just in front of the door. The school building was already dark, and the normal students had long left. Hayasaka was still wearing her school uniform, with a hoodie around her slim waist. "Then we can finally go home. I need to get out of this sweaty uniform." Shinomiya ignored her, complaining, "It didn't work. Next time, don't bring me a faulty product. I waited the whole evening for it to take effect, and absolutely nothing happened." Hayasaka walked up to her lady and said, "I believe it was just an experimental product. Even the scientists working on it were not sure how or if it works. Let's just go home and try something else tomorrow." "Haaaa... You're right. Let's leave. Have you called the driver already?" Shinomiya began walking down the hallway, with Hayasaka following a step behind her. "The driver is already in front of the gate." "Good, I will go change, then we can leave." When the pair reached the lockers, Shinomiya turned around. "Go check if the president has left. I will change and wait in the car for you." With that said, Hayasaka bowed slightly and went back to the council room.

Shirogane---

After Shinomiya left the room, Shirogane picked up his bag and took one last look around before moving to the door. In his head, he was already planning the rest of his evening. "I need to review today's classes before I get some sleep, and I should probably make a quick snack. I wonder if Kei is still awake. Maybe she even left some food in the fridge. One more step and work is finally over. Two steps. Three steps. Eight steps. Twenty steps—" "WHAT IS GOING ON!" Shirogane yelled, stumbling out of his shoes. Each step towards the door made Shirogane smaller and smaller. At first, he didn't notice anything, but now it became obvious, with his head at the height of a small coffee table and his clothes so heavy that he could barely move. Panicking and stumbling, Shirogane tried to reach the door, first ditching his shoes, then his trousers, and lastly his shirt until he stood naked in front of the door, only to see the doorknob far out of reach.

"What is going on?" Shirogane repeated, despair swinging in his voice. "I-I need to find help. Maybe Shinomiya is around!" With that, Shirogane forcefully tried to calm down and jumped up at the door. Due to his size, he wasn't even able to reach halfway to the doorknob. By now, Shirogane was around 10cm tall. Shirogane realized that at this size, reaching the doorknob was impossible. The only way out was by squeezing through the cracks under the door. "Let's try squeezing myself through the crack under the door. AGH, that crack isn't big enough. Maybe if I... NO! No!" Shirogane yelled. He fell back on his back and stared at the ceiling. "It seems I can only wait here until morning..."

Suddenly, there were steps in front of the door. Shirogane jumped up and yelled, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! I'M STUCK IN HERE!" He kept yelling, his faint voice barely reaching the door, but it didn't matter. The next moment, the unreachable doorknob turned, and the door swung open.

In the doorway stood a giant girl, her form overshadowing the minuscule Shirogane. She was wearing white loafers, a skirt that was definitely too short but displayed her long and smooth legs, and a white blouse that clung tightly to her impressive figure. Her blond hair swirled around her head as her incredibly blue eyes scanned the room.

"Hayasaka?" Shirogane was baffled. What was she doing here? But in his situation, he wasn't picky and started walking closer to her while waving his arms and continuing to yell, "HAYASAKA! HAYASAKA!"

Hayasaka immediately noticed the clothes leading to the door and already had a hunch about what had happened. With one step, she reached Shirogane's shirt and squatted down to take a closer look. "President, where are you?" she asked with a grin while lifting the shirt.

For the president, the sight of Hayasaka was amazing. He stood just behind her when she picked up his clothes and presented him with the biggest panty shot ever witnessed. "Teddy bears..." Shirogane murmured. "No, stop it. Focus... HAYASAKA." He quickly stopped himself from thinking about the bears and continued yelling. By now, he was so close to Hayasaka that he could see the fine hairs and pores on her legs. Hayasaka finally heard a faint voice calling her name and instantly knew who it was. With frightening ease, she erased her grin and changed to a worried look before turning around while standing up. "President, is that you? How did you get so small? OMG, let me pick you up." Without waiting for Shirogane to react, she bent down and grabbed his whole body in her fist before holding him in front of her face.

"Hayasak... you're... pressing... me... too... cough..."

"Oh, sorry, sorry." With that, she placed him in her other hand. Shirogane now stood before her, trying to hide his nakedness, while a pair of enormous blue eyes studied him. He was able to notice every single detail about her, every pore, every hair. He was overwhelmed. "Is everything alright? I already tried to pick you up carefully. I hope I didn't hurt you too much?" Shirogane, still mesmerized by being so close to something so big, just answered, "It's alright. It didn't hurt too much. I'm just glad someone found me." "Are you really not hurt? You seem..." Hayasaka asked, fully aware of the effect she had on the tiny president. She slowly licked her lips, glad that her lady tasked her to check up on him.

Her lips slowly parted, with Shirogane staring at them. Her incredibly hot breath washed over him, covering him in a thin layer of moisture and a slight smell of mint. Her tongue, nearly as big as Shirogane, slowly wetted her lips before retreating into her mouth, leaving her full lips glittering under the light. "President?" Hayasaka inquired again. Shirogane forced himself to look away, trying to keep his natural reactions under control. "Uhm, yes, excuse me. I'm not used to this size," he gestured at himself. "Is this some kind of experiment?" "No, no, it's not. In fact, I could really use your help. I have no idea how all of this happened." "Don't worry, I will make sure you get big again," Hayasaka proudly proclaimed. "Why don't I take you with me first, and we'll try to find a solution?" Shirogane was clearly relieved as he answered, "Yes, thank you. I really need a place to calm down and sort my thoughts." "And we should probably try to find you something to wear," Hayasaka mentioned with a chuckle, noting Shirogane's blushing. "Let me place you in my pocket. My bag is a bit too dangerous for someone your size." With that said, she shoved the tiny Shirogane into a pocket in her skirt before he could react and left the room.

For Shirogane, her pocket was surprisingly comfortable. The warmth of her body, the rhythmic swinging from her steps, and the darkness made him even more tired. His eyes kept closing until, after only a few seconds, he fell asleep. "Enjoy your sleep, tiny one. My lady will be glad to see you," Hayasaka whispered, walking through the empty and mostly dark school.

Chapter 2 - Hayasaka by OldTomato
Author's Notes:

Changing up the viewpoint to find out what I am most comfortable with.


--- Shiroganes View ---

When I opened my eyes it was dark. I was still a bit groggy from the much-needed sleep I just had when I began trying to figure out where I am.
I was no longer in Hayasakas pocket. That much was clear. I tried to find the borders of this dark void but I wasn't able to touch any walls around me.
"Let's just walk in one direction. There has to be something here."
After only a few steps I already stumbled and fell over on my face.
"AGH, what was that."
I couldn't even make out the form of the object in the darkness. It felt slightly soft to the touch and was absolutely enormous.
I tried lifting it but wasn't even able to lift it a cm. But I felt like it shifted ever so slightly.
-I should probably try to find Hayasaka. Who knows what this stuff is-
"HAYASAKA, HAYASAKA, HEY!"

As soon as I started shouting the void started rumbling and moving.
"WHOA." I fell forward yet again and again landing on my face.
Suddenly bright light flooded over me and I realized where I was.
"A drawer?"
"Good morning President."
I hadn't even had time to check the interior of the drawer. before my view was drawn to the giant face above me.
"It looked like you needed the sleep. So I didn't wake you up."
Hayasaka was staring at me and I was staring back. I still wasn't able to handle this strange new world, where every move she made was captivating.
Just how her mouth moved, her breath heated the surroundings and her giant eyes followed my every movement made me dumbfounded.
"Don't worry, thank you."
"Let me get you out of there first."
Her breath once again filled the drawer and this time I slightly recoiled. That was definitely not the mint smell from before.
I had to stop breathing through my nose with the smell all around me. But just one whiff made me imagine, what it would be like to be in her mouth.
Surrounded by the stink of her breath, her saliva coating my body, her giant tongue slowly moving me around,... -STOP IT, FOCUS, FOCUS-

Her hands suddenly grabbed my hips, she clearly learned from our last experience, and softly picked me up between two fingers, moving me up to her face.
"I can see that you are a healthy man president. We need to get you some clothes."
Only now did I notice my lack of clothing and the proud morning wood I sprouted. I hurriedly tried to cover myself, which was difficult with Hayasakas fingers around me.
"Please let me down Hayasaka!"
"Oh don't worry. Here I will help you cover it up."
I thought she would give me some cloth or a tissue but she just moved the tip of her index finger over my genitals.
"HAYASAKA!"
As soon as her finger touched my still-hard morning wood, I felt an electric shock throughout my body. Her slightly soft and warm finger pressed gently against me and I was able to feel every groove in her finger.
It took me everything to hold back the inner flood and not just paint her finger white.
I repeated:
"HAYASAKA!"
And she just smiled at me, her fingertip slightly shifting around.
"Hngh."
"Oh, you seem very healthy president. That's good news for my lady."
"What are you talking about? Just let me down."
"Sure, sure. Here you go."

I felt a sense of vertigo when she slowly deposited me on the table. Slowly for her, for me, it felt like a freefall tower.
"Uff."
I stumbled a bit when her fingers let go of me, deeply proud that I was able to control myself.
"Thank you. Now we can talk."
She came closer to me and placed her chin on the edge of the table, slightly calming me down. I could for the love of me, not concentrate while being overshadowed by a person the size of an apartment complex.
Suddenly everything went dark again and I slightly panicked as I began flailing my arms around, trying to get rid of whatever landed on me.
I finally got rid of whatever trapped me and was greeted with a chuckling Hayasaka.
"I have to admit that was quite cute. No wonder the lady came up with that plan."
I was too focused on the object that trapped me, to listen to Hayasakas mumblings. A white piece of cloth, spotted with the face of some cartoon bear.
"That's the only thing I could find to wear. Try it on. I bet it suits you."
She continued to laugh while I tried to somehow wrap the cloth around me. I still wasn't sure how to secure my makeshift toga, as it kept slipping.
"Need a Hand or two?"
"NO, no. I can do it. Just give me a second."
Hayasaka grinned in reaction to my instant rejection and I have to admit I was tempted to accept her offer.
But the thought of her fingers gliding all over my body and probably reaching my now-covered privates was too much temptation.

I finally finished securing my new clothes by making a knot on my shoulder and tying two corners together.
"Finished." I proudly proclaimed.
"It took you long enough." Hayasaka was still smiling at my clumsy actions.
Trying to ignore her smiling, I began walking up and down in front of her face.
"We have to investigate what exactly happened to me. And how is this even possible? I mean scientifically possible. Or does magic exists? And how do I get my normal size again? Maybe we should contact a professional. Or we..."
"PRESIDENT." Hayasakas loud voice stopped me from going further with my thoughts and made my ears ring.
"I don't believe all that will be necessary."
I was baffled.
"What do you mean? We at least have to find a doctor to check on.." I tried continuing my train of thought but Hayasaka interrupted me again. She leaned back in her chair with a sigh.
"I already know why you shrunk and I also know how to get you back to normal size."
"WHAT? HOW? WHY? WHAT?" Her revelation completely surprised me. I mean what? How was this even possible?
"The reason you shrunk is a secret product of the Shinomia Group. A harmless white powder, that after a while shrinks any organism that ingested it down. How much you shrink is always random, so I guess you got lucky. You are the perfect size."
The new information confused me even more.
"Shinomia Group? Perfect size?"
Hayasaka leaned back in, her face only a few cm from me.
"You don't have to worry about anything. The effect will naturally end after 24 to 48 hours. Just use the chance you were given."
"I still don't understand..."
"Let me make it clear. My lady wants to well let's just say get to know you. After the effect wears off you can naturally return home. As for your perfect size..."
Without finishing the sentence her face came closer to me until her lips touched my upper body.
Her lips were incredibly soft and warm as they pressed into me. I could feel her breath on my face as her nose was directly above me.
I froze. I couldn't move a muscle. I slowly moved my on her lips before me, up to her nose directly above me and up to her eyes, hidden behind her cheekbones, only her long eyelashes were visible.
Suddenly her lips formed a vacuum and sucked me into their softness. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a small moan as her tongue pressed against my abdomen, gradually moving down.
Her warm saliva soaked my clothes in this warm, slightly smelly, slime, before with a faint pop she pushed me away with her tongue.

I lay on the table, dazed, trying to comprehend whatever just happened.
"You see the perfect size," Hayasaka told me while licking her lips.
"For now I will teach you how to act in front of the lady before you will get to know her."
I scrambled back to my feet, still a little bit light-headed.
"I still don't understand. Teach? What lady? And all this only to get to know her?"
"You will learn the rest later. For now, let me tell you how to act in front of her."
I was still too stunned by my experiences and only listened with half an ear to Hayasakas instructions, trying to digest all the new information.
"And most importantly, don't act indecent. You understand." Hayasaka finished her explanation, leaning forward again.
"Any questions?"
"Ah... I´m still a bit overwhelmed by all of..."
Hayasaka interrupted me again. "Let us exercise how you should act. That will help get your thoughts in order."
Confused as I was, I just went along with her suggestion.
"Sure."
"Great. Let me put you down and we can begin."
With that, she had already grabbed me and stood up. That was the first time today I saw her entire body. She was wearing a blueish crop top, exposing her slight abs --I never knew Hayasaka was that muscular--, and a grey legging, tightly hugging her legs.
She gave me an incredible show by gently moving me down her body. From her beautiful face, down her modest breast, her toned abs --I wish I could touch those-- along her trained legs and down to her manicured feet.

This time I was prepared and didn't stumble when she let go of me but I still had to take a breath when she stood back up to her full height.
As Hayasaka towered over me I realized how small I really was. Her feet were probably bigger than my whole body. I was only slightly taller than her ankle. She could probably win a contest of strength with just her big toe.
As I was caught in my fantasies, Hayasakas voice woke me up again.
"Let us start by welcoming me. I just entered the room. What do you do?"
I was caught completely off guard and had no idea what to do next, instead my caveman instincts took over.
With a few timid steps, I walked up to her feet. In movies high-class ladies always get welcomed with a kiss on their hand. With my size, I tried the next best thing.
Her toes went up to my knees and smelled slightly sour. Hayasaka must have recently showered because there was also a smell of wildflowers mixed with a slightly sour smell.
As I bend my knee and lowered my head the smell only got stronger but was strangely entrancing. I lowered my head and kissed her foot. Her smell was so intense now, that I was barely able to keep my reason.
"Greetings, my lady."
I hurriedly tried to stand back up, when Hayasaka moved her foot forward, catching me completely off guard. I was too stupified to even react and her toes pinned down my arms, placing my head between them and jamming my legs under her foot.
Only now did I notice the slight sweat on her foot, slowly seeping into my clothes while her feet heated the surrounding like a sauna. The smell only got more intense until I wasn't able to have one clear thought.
"Haya...Hayasaka." I tried to shout up to Hayasaka but my voice came out broken and more like a whisper.
A single drop of sweat formed between her toes, just above my head. I noticed it slowly moving closer to me when Hayasaka started speaking.
"I guess you didn't listen to my explanation. You were supposed to..."
I already stopped listening because the sweatdrop had by now reached me. My whole head was dunked into the warm sweat and out of reflex I swallowed an entire mouth full.
Hayaskes foot sweat filled my mouth tasting salty, sour, and flowery like I was drinking her smell. I started to cough, trying to wiggle my head around to get rid of the sweat.
My movements only made Hayasaka irritated as she scrunched her toes, pressing my face into the skin between her toes, completely overwhelming me.
"Do you understand President?"
"Y-YES, YES I UNDERSTAND."
I tried shouting but my mouth was filled with her skin that was pressing against my head. She shouldn't have been able to hear me, but maybe my movement was enough for Hayasaka, as she moved her foot away from me.

I lay there drenched in a mixture of my own and her sweat, her smell still in my nose. I don't think I will get rid of this smell for a while.
Meanwhile, Hayasaka was observing me, as I lay there on my back staring up at her.

All of a sudden I heard an ear-piercing ring from outside the room.
"It seemed the lady has returned. Now time to practice, this will have to do. I hope you have listened to the rest."

Hayasaka bend down again and picked me up.
"There is a bottlecap of water on the table. Use it to freshen yourself up. I will go great the lady, before fetching you."
Before I could reply she had already dropped me on the table and left the room.
With Hayasaka gone, I sat down and dropped on my back.
"This sure is a wild day."

Chapter 3 - Kaguya by OldTomato

I had no sense of time as I sat on the table in Hayasakas room.

After cleaning myself, or at least attempting to, I looked around the table. It was empty except for a pot with some kind of green grass and a few pencils. I walked up to the edge of the table and peeked down, hoping to find a way down.

"No way." I recoiled when I fully realized how far the floor was away. "Guess I'll just wait."

With that, I walked up to one of the pencils and used it as a seat. While I sat there, contemplating how confusing this whole situation was, I noticed a smell. Sour and flowery. I couldn't get rid of the scent that had deeply permeated my clothes.

"I can't think like this." I slipped out of my clothes and dropped them a safe distance away from me. I knew full well the effect the smell had on me. Finally able to concentrate, I thought about everything Hayasaka had told me, though my mind kept wandering to Hayasakas massive body. I was interrupted by footsteps at the door. I had lost track of time and had no idea how much had passed. The door opened, and Hayasaka stepped in. This time she wasn't wearing her usual casual outfit but a full maid uniform complete with black high heels and a long black dress.

She walked up to me with quick steps and placed her hand on the table. "Where are your clothes? Doesn't matter. Step onto my hand. I will bring you to see the lady now." Hayasaka frowned, and I was somewhat scared of her at this size, so I hurriedly stepped onto her hand. As I walked up to the center of her hand, my feet slightly sank into her skin. It felt like walking on an inflated, heated floor. Without giving me a chance to savor this sensation, Hayasaka began walking out of the room.

Her hand shaking constantly made me fall to my knees. I couldn't even stay on my knees, so I dropped down on my stomach and lay flat on her hand, waiting for Hayasaka to reach our destination. After about five minutes of walking, we stopped in front of an old wooden door. "From here on out, you will have to listen to my lady." With that, Hayasaka placed her hand on the ground and tilted it until I fell. She didn't wait for me to question her before turning on her heel and walking down the hallway.

"And now?" In front of me was an enormous door. I tried pushing and banging against it, but there was no reaction. Luckily, there was a crack between the door, barely big enough for me to squeeze through. Without thinking too much, I crawled through the crack into the giant room behind it.

I was greeted by the sight of a massive wooden desk across from the door. On the left wall was a bed at least four times the size of my own back at home, and on the right wall was a bookshelf spanning the entire length. But what really caught my attention was the person sitting at the desk, with the shining sun outlining their figure.

"Kaguya?" It seemed my assumption was correct. The lady Hayasaka always talked about was none other than Kaguya Shinomiya. I just didn't expect Hayasaka to be Kaguya's maid. For now, I focused on Kaguya again. Her silky, black hair hung loose around her head as she scribbled something in her notebook. She wore a tightly fitted black dress with short sleeves.

I tried calling out to her, but I was too far away for her to hear me, so I made my way to her desk, secretly thankful for this opportunity. Standing before the desk, I knew there was only one way to get her attention. I made my way around the desk and was greeted by the full view of Kaguya's body. My eyes followed her long, smooth, white legs down to her feet—my way of getting her attention. Kaguya wasn't wearing any shoes, just a pair of white, pinkish slippers that dangled from her toes. To ease my conscience, I called out to her again. "Kaguya." Maybe I didn't shout with full force, but I tried, and she didn't react. That meant I had to approach her. I had to.

Standing in front of her feet, I was once again overwhelmed by the sheer presence of her massive body. Her toes lifted a slipper bigger than me, seemingly effortlessly, sending a shiver down my spine. I had to shake myself before I was ready to reach out to her feet. She wore a thin white pair of socks on her feet that did nothing to diminish the heat radiating from them. I kneaded her foot with both my hands, mesmerized by the strangely soft feeling of the sock against her skin and the barely noticeable smell emanating from her foot. Unlike Hayasaka, Kaguya hadn't recently showered. The odor coming from her feet definitely indicated she had been wearing her shoes for a while and only now aired them out.

I began rubbing my face against her foot, soaking in her smell, disregarding how the sourness made my eyes watery and the musk clogged up my nose. I was so enthralled by her smell that I only now noticed her foot had stopped moving. I immediately froze and looked up. Kaguya had a cold smile as she squinted down at me. "It seems one of Hayasakas perverted pets has escaped." Not waiting for me to answer, she pressed her foot down on me, trapping my entire body beneath it. My head was stuck under the ball of her foot, forcing my face into her sock.

"I guess Hayasaka just began your training; otherwise, you wouldn't dare enter my room. Obviously, I will have to teach you to stay out." Slowly, her foot began to compress me further, trying to flatten me against the floor. I couldn't move a muscle, with my arms and legs trapped under her foot. My body started creaking, and my bones felt like they were cracking. I desperately tried calling out to Kaguya, but every time I opened my mouth, it filled with lint and dust from the underside of her sock.

"Kiss my feet, and I will let you go." Kaguya slightly lessened the pressure on my body, allowing me to turn my head and plant kisses on her sole. With each kiss, I took a deep breath of her smell, feeling as if I were trapped in her shoe, completely clouding my mind. The sour, sweaty smell drove me crazier, and I kissed her even more passionately, my face now glistening with a faint layer of her foot sweat. In response to my actions, Kaguya started laughing. "Haha, stop it. You were supposed to kiss my foot, not tickle it, but I suppose you've learned your lesson." She lifted her foot, allowing me to gasp for some fresh air. "You better leave now, or I will have to..." Kaguya slightly leaned forward, studying me before she stopped her sentence.

"WAIT A SECOND! PRESIDENT?" "How are you, Shinomiya?" I tried to look cool while smiling up at her but soon gave up. I don't think my current state allowed it to be cool. "I am so sorry. I didn't know it was you. Here, let me pick you up." "NO, NO, wait." She was already bending down, catching my whole body in her fist. I have to say, at least it was warm. Being surrounded by her warm and soft skin on all sides instantly calmed me down. She unceremoniously dropped me onto her desk, exposing me to the cold air. "What are you doing here, and how did you end up like this?" Kaguya came uncomfortably close to me as she asked. Her eyes bore down on me, waiting for my answer.

By now, I had regained my composure and patiently explained what had happened. From the evening in the student council room to Hayasaka picking me up, to waking up in a drawer and Hayasaka dumping me in front of her room. "I see. So let me ask you a question." Kaguya regained her composure and asked me in an emotionless voice. "Why did I find you nearly dry-humping my feet without any clothes?" "I..." I tried to come up with an excuse, but I had completely forgotten that I was naked. In that same moment, I realized that throughout our entire conversation, I had been erect like never before. Kaguya's closeness, the subtle heat and smell she was radiating, and her hot breath washing over me had unconsciously aroused me.

"I, I..." I tried to cover myself, but Kaguya casually placed her index finger on my chest and pressed me against the table. "Hayasaka should have given you something to wear. So should I assume that you are a pervert who sneaked nude into a woman's room to fondle her feet?" "Shinomiya..." I tried to reply, but Kaguya's finger squeezed the air out of my lungs. "I guess that is just the kind of person you are. The headmaster will not be happy to hear how you conduct yourself outside of school. You will probably have to say goodbye to your plans for the future." "Shinomiya, please..." That was all I was able to say, but it seemed to be enough. Kaguya lessened the pressure on my chest, finally allowing me to breathe again. "There could be a way to make me keep this secret. For example, if you told me something that would change our relationship, I may be inclined to forgive your transgressions." Kaguya continued to stare down at me. I fully knew what I had to say, but I couldn't. That would mean total defeat for me, and I knew how Kaguya would remind me of it for the rest of my life. "I don't know what you are talking about." I tried playing the fool, but Kaguya interrupted me straight away.

"I could also give you a small reward. It appears you are quite fond of my body," Kaguya said while slowly moving her finger down my chest. The movement sent shivers down my spine, and as her finger reached my erection, an electric spark went through it into my brain. Kaguya slowly moved her fingers in a circle while still pressing down, nearly making me cum. I tried to keep my mind in order, but Kaguya started smirking while moving her finger slightly faster up and down my groin. My penis was hard as a rock, pressing into the skin of her finger, and every movement took me closer to the edge. Her face came closer to mine, and her mouth opened. "Come on, president." "I know you want it." Her mouth was mere centimeters away from me. As soon as she opened her mouth, her hot breath made me forget everything. Everything around me was now Kaguya: her smell surrounding me on all sides, her breath condensing on my face, her finger moving up and down my penis. I immediately came all over her finger—the biggest load I ever blew—but for Kaguya, it only coated her fingertips.

Exhausted, I said: "I love you, Shinomia." She immediately removed her finger from me, leaving me gasping. "And I love you, president." "Wasn't that easy?" Kaguya chuckled as she leaned back, moving her stained finger up to her face. "It seems there are no problems in this apartment." She uttered it while looking down at me. I kept staring at her as she held the finger in front of her mouth and sensually began licking all my fingers off her finger. My erection immediately returned, feeling even more painful than before. "I see you are raring to go again, but this time you will have to earn it." Kaguya picked me up again and walked in the direction of her bed.

Without warning, she threw me on it, making me lose all sense of direction as I spun through the air. "Umph." I hit her pillow head-first and flew up again as if it were a trampoline. When I finally laid still on the pillow and got my bearings, I noticed Kaguya stepping onto the opposite end of the bed. only without wearing her dress now or anything else. Her gigantic, naked form crawled up to me like a predator on its prey. The world around me was black and white; the only color remaining was Kaguya's body. How her hair fell down the side of her hat, how her eyes were focused on me like a cat, how her hips swung left and right Every aspect of her body made me more and more angry.

"Get to work." She ordered me as she lay down on her back next to me, her hands behind her head. "Y-Yes." I tried to focus on the task before me, but where should I begin? Walking down from her head, I reached her armpit. The smell was incredibly dense, and I was able to see the heat rising from there as I slowly walked closer. Her armpits were completely shaved and glistening with a layer of sweat. And I moved my hand up and down her pits, but I got no reaction. I could feel the hairstubles under my hands, now completely coated in her sweat. Suddenly the world around me shifted, and I felt a giant finger on my back, shoving me into her armpit. It smelled way more than it did before. Kaguya's finger began rubbing me up and down her armpit, soaking me in her sweat and nearly making me cum. It felt like an eternity, but I got lifted out nearly immediately.

Kaguya lifted me atop her face, smirking. "That was quite relaxing, but not what I had in mind." Not waiting for me to say anything, she dropped me on her breast. The landing was surprisingly soft, despite the modest amount of padding underneath me. But at my size, her breasts were enormous nonetheless. The first thing I noticed were Kaguya's nipples. They were the size of my head and already standing up. I knew what she expected, so I sat on my knees and started kneading one of her nipples. My hands slightly sank into it as I slowly kneaded it between my hands. The ground under me rumbled as I heard a soft moan from Kaguya. With such a boost in confidence, I began licking her nipple and using even more force to massage it. Kaguya continued moaning as I continued working on her nipples. Her face was already flushed red from arousal as she ordered me to stop.

"It is time to finish your job." She bit down on her lip as she nudged me down to her crotch. I walked down her stomach, sinking in with every step, noticing the pearls of sweat that had formed. When I stood on top of her womanhood, I heard a husky voice behind me. "What are you waiting for?" Without answering, I jumped down between her legs.

The heat was incredible. With her legs to my left and right and her dripping, wet body in front of me, I started sweating. I began moving my hands along her legs, causing Kaguya to shiver, up to the area between her legs. I slowly stroked the edges of her vagina, pressing my body against her crack. "Mmmh." I could hear Kaguya envious of my actions, so I began inserting my legs into her. I was soaked in slime as I lowered myself into her, always kneading the surrounding folds, making the flesh around me quiver. In front of me, I saw her clitoris and knew exactly what to do. I held it between my hands as I started gently nibbling and licking on it. My actions must have overwhelmed Kaguya, as I heard a short scream from him, followed by continuous moaning. While unceasingly massaging her clitoral area, I began kicking my legs inside her vagina, like I was swimming. I felt the surrounding walls getting wetter and wetter until I was up to my chest in fluids. I gently bit down on her clitoral area when suddenly the surrounding walls clamped down on me, preventing my legs from moving. Kaguya's legs closed in on me, squishing my head between her impossibly soft thighs as her whole body twitched vigorously and I got doused in her juices, listening to her long moans. With every twitch, her legs clamped together closer and closer while I got drowned in more of her fluids.

With one last quiver, her legs fell to the ground while I gradually slid out between her walls. "Hah-hah-hah... That was amazing, President. I hope you will keep the effort up." I lay on my back between her legs, fully tired out, when two gigantic fingers picked me up. Kaguya held me over her head as she spoke: "Let me reward your commitment." She lowered me towards her opening mouth, her tongue beginning to lick her lips. As she let go of me, I fell onto her lips her tongue beginning to play with my cock. Clinging to her nose, Kaguya started sucking on my genitals. Her tongue moved across my crotch, playing with my balls and penis and sucking me out like a lollipop. I bit down on my arm when her lips closed on my penis, her soft tongue circling the tip of it. She ever so gently bit down on my genitals and sucked one last time, completely taking me over the edge. I grunted as I was no longer able to hold it back and sprayed my cum into Kaguya's mouth, slumping down on her. "Hmmm." My whole body vibrated as Kaguya hummed, swallowing my cum. With a pop, she pulled me from her lips.

"Let us continue when you are back at your normal size." Kaguya's lips enveloped me as she gave me the most incredible kiss I've ever had. She then placed me on the pillow next to her head. "I believe you need some rest. Take all the time you need." My eyes were already closing; her gentle voice was calming me down. I was so tired, both physically and mentally.

The last thing I heard as I dozed off, hoping to wake up big enough to embrace Kaguya, was: "Cute."




End Notes:

This finishes the story. I left the ending open, in case I feel like continuing it at a later date.

Englisch isnt my first language so excuse all the mistakes. I tried using chat gpt to proofread but it got a bit to explicit for the ai. I will try to go over it again in the future and correct it.

For now thanks for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13295