Prisoner of Marriage by minuss
Summary:

A faithless marriage based upon passionate physical lust is interrupted when the husband is shrunk to a a fraction of an inch...


Categories: Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10436 Read: 142599 Published: October 19 2009 Updated: October 19 2009

1. Chapter 1 by minuss

2. Chapter 2 by minuss

3. Chapter 3 by minuss

4. Chapter 4 by minuss

5. Chapter 5 by minuss

6. Chapter 6 by minuss

7. Chapter 7 by minuss

Chapter 1 by minuss
 

Christy and me had been married for 3 years. We had been together for two years before that. It was the type of relationship that was never without drama. We had both cheated on each other; once each that we knew about. I'll leave it at that.

 

Why did we stay together? Well we understood each other. She understood my motivations and I understood hers. And the sex was off the charts. For both her and me. Its like the rage we could level against each other was equaled in intensity by the passion and ferocity we could display in bed.

 

Well that was then and now is now. All is fair in love and war. That is a truism, but it used to be a lot fairer for me before the accident. I was at Sand Creek. I’m now 1/16th of an inch tall and she stands every inch of 5’11”.

 

It was surreal as she carried me through the front door in the palm of her hand. Just the day after I pinned her giant ass against that very door and screwed her silly. She sat me down on the kitchen table and started to fix some breakfast for herself. “I’m starving.” She said aloud as a jug of milk and a bowl landed next to me. The milk jug was like a hundred story building and my wife handled it with complete ease.

 

After she poured the milk over her cereal she sat down and began eating. I was naked and shivering watching her from the table when a giant spoon the size of an olympic swimming pool floated in front of me filled with corn flakes and milk. “Would you like some?” Christy asked. Timidly, I approached and broke off a piece of corn flake as big as my arm and began nibbling on it.

 

Christy raised the giant spoon to her mouth enveloping it completely and extracted the empty utensil. She gazed down at me as she ate her bite of cereal and retrieved another. She was definitely thinking about me. “I’ve got an idea.” She blurted out as she got up and walked over to the utensil drawer.

 

She pulled out a tiny measuring spoon and dipped it into her bowl and sat it in front of me. It was still large, the size of a large satellite dish, but it allowed me to drink some of the milk she filled it with as well as eat additional tiny bits of cereal. We finished our food and after she put it all away she walked over to the table and crouched so that she could examine me closely.

 

“Hold still Tom.” She commanded and she carefully extended her right hand towards me and plucked me clean off the table with her index finger and thumb. My arms and legs were tense and pinned completely straight as she lifted me to her giant face. The pads of her gigantic finger and thumb were wider than I was tall so there was no place on my sides she wasn’t in contact with as she lifted me, which was reassuring as I saw the floor spinning far below as she turned me to face her.

 

Her enormous face quickly filled my entire field of vision. She was wearing a warm caring smile her strawberry blond hair was a little unkempt, but this did not detract from its natural beauty. Her emerald eyes focused on me, and the delicate task she was performing, as she brought me even closer.

 

When I felt my upward and forward motion stop I was right before her giant right eye. Now my field of vision was truncated to just her enormous eye, her eyebrow, and the bridge of her nose. I felt a gust of wind emanate from under her eye lashes as her eye blinked.

 

When it opened the green of her iris swelled a little larger and the dark pupil moved so that it was pointed directly at me. “Jesus, even your pupils are bigger than me.” I said to her realizing that she probably couldn’t hear me. The only response I got was another blink from her gigantic eye as it studied me intently.

 

Maybe it was my utter smallness, but I began to feel an overwhelming since of embarrassment at being examined by my wife. It was irrational, but it didn’t make it any less potent. I was naked, but still that shouldn’t have mattered. I took some comfort in the warmth of her grip that had ceased my shivering; or was it from my own embarrassment it was difficult to tell.

 

Then her familiar voice rang out from somewhere beneath me. I wasn’t sure if it was the hidden source or the immensity of it, but it shook me to the bone. “My goodness Tom, what are we going to do now?” The eye blinked. “The company will take care of us Christy!” I yelled at the eye. “They promised to provide financially to all the victims!” I added. Not knowing if the sound had transferred its meaning into her giant brain.

 

“I cannot hear anything even if you are trying to say something.” Her voice said. “I can guess what you are saying, though. It’s not the money Tom. What about us?” She said as she stood up. I felt like I was on a very fast elevator and then when the motion stopped it was like my stomach was going to jump out of my mouth.

 

“Look I have to go the bank to set up the deposits from the lab. Since you're too small to stay here by yourself you have to come with me.” She said as she carried me into the bedroom. She walked over to her dresser and picked up an old ring box. “You should be comfy in here.” She said as she dropped me onto the velvet ring bed. “Wait!!” I pleaded as she snapped the lid shut and I was enveloped in complete darkness.

 

Chapter 2 by minuss
 

I was thrown against the ceiling and back to the soft bed before everything seemed to settle down. I assume she put me in her pocket, but I could only guess at what was happening outside in the real world; a world in which I was literally to small to participate in. So. I sat in the darkness and contemplated my wife’s question: What about us?

 

Was there an us now? When I found out about the affair she was having with her manager….I told myself I didn’t care. After all I had been with several other women during our relationship, but I did let the knowledge of one of these escapades slip to her out of retaliation. So, obviously I did care.

 

When she found out the passion in our relationship exploded and she pretty much forgot all about Bill or Bob or whatever his name was. I remember the first time we made love again after she knew. She had me pinned in our bed and was popping me in the face with her EE's. “I can’t believe you could see anything in that little whore Karen when you’ve got these to play with.” She said as she fucked me senseless.

 

Of course we were at each other’s throats for a whole month before and we both got our bruises. She kneed me in the groin and I threw her to the ground. I shivered. I surely wouldn’t survive very long now if she found out about any of the other women. At this thought I began checking my mental archives to insure that all evidence and loose ends of those flings were tied up.

 

A few hours later and I was blinded as the lid on the ring box was lifted. After rubbing my eyes I was greeted with the Chrisy's smiling face. “Well the lab has setup regular deposits into our bank account.” She said smiling. I cringed as she reached in and plucked me out of the ring box with her forefinger and thumb. She sat me on the bedroom dresser.

 

Looking around I could see the by the clock it was 10:30 am. Christy would have to go to work soon. Sure enough she had her uniform on: Sports bra, tank top, and skimpy shorts. She worked as a waitress at a sports bar. Not the famous Hooters, but a knock off that had a full service bar called Touchdown Inn. BOOM! A large metallic object fell from the sky mere feet away from me.

 

“Look what I picked up at the mall today. Its a locket.” she stated the obvious. “Its hollow inside so I can keep you safe with me when I am out. Get in and try it out.” she said beaming, obviously proud of her ingenuity. I was less sure, but really did not know what could be done with me during the day so I carefully climbed inside.

 

No sooner than I hopped over the metal containing walls I heard a whoosh and a click. My stomach then fell and I tumbled landing on my ass as I was pressed to the floor of the tiny room I was now trapped inside. When the motion subsided I heard my wife's muffled voice from out in the world. I heard the word beautiful. I looked out the stained glass face of the locket and could see her admiring it, and me I supposed, resting just in the start of her cleavage.

 

I watched my wife turn away from the mirror and suddenly I saw everything that her upper tits would see as she walked around the house gathering her things for work. She finally picked her keys up and we walked out the door. Unless she bent over or handled the locket directly my ride was fairly smooth if uncomfortable. I didn't have any soft things to sit on, there was no diversion, or much room – my space was the size of a small walk-in closet.

 

The only thing I could do was try to piece together what was going on outside. I could see anything that my wife's boobs were facing albeit with a darker hue due to the tinting of the locket face which was partially metal but mostly transparent. Words were a bit harder. Everything was muffled. It was easier to understand what Christy was saying, but others were much harder to make out unless they were talking loudly or very close to the locket.

 

I will say that at every table she waited on I felt watched as every male eye darted to my location numerous times throughout the meal. I was certainly a little angry and had I been my old self and knew about this things would have gotten ugly. As it was all I could do was stare impotently back in silent outrage. When Christy was alone she would tell me how cool it was that I was with her and that she couldn't wait to get off of work.

 

The day went by more quickly then I expected partly because it took such work to figure out what was going on and partly because the day was sprinkled with minor mishaps that added a little excitement for me here and there. In one case while Christy was leaning in to retrieve a plate I was dunked in a beverage. In another on one of Christy's restroom breaks one of her co-workers was changing out of her uniform in the restroom and was topless. I was able to see what I needed to see before my vision went dark probably from Christy's own hand I presumed.

 

We finally got home around 10 pm. She had worked an additional 2 hours, but then stopped at the grocery store on the way home. After setting the groceries down we walked into the bedroom where she proceeded to disrobe. Starting with her tank top I went flying up and then came back down slamming into her chest as she pulled it and me over her head. After that her sports bra went a little easier and I could make out she was standing front of the mirror.

 

Her soft pillow like boob flesh spilled from under the taught fabric in great abundance as her tits were released from their containment pressure. After a second they shaped naturally to the force of gravity with the slightest jiggle as she tossed the white fabric bra over her head. I was flabbergasted to say the least. It was the first time I had seen them at my scale and I must say EE's are large to most anyone, but to a person who happens to be a sixteenth of an inch tall: enormous, massive, gigantic, titanic, mountainous would all apply.

 

She must have felt my admiration because she paused for maybe 5 breathes, I rose and fell to each one, speechless at the sight of the mammoth mammary glands that served as the earth to my metallic prison or safe house. She smiled and broke the silence. “My nipples are way bigger than even your locket.” she said reaching behind her neck to unclasp the chain. I rose and then felt my stomach lurch as she lifted me off her brobdingnagan bosom and lowered me to her right nipple.

 

She had always had large nipples and areolas. Her nipples were impaled by shiny metallic barbells. She had one in each nipple. When I finally got my bearings I noticed that her nipples were indeed larger than the locket and me which she dangled on and around her giant puckered nub. The studs on either side of her nipple piercing were as large as the locket.

 

“You are just so tiny now compared to me. Its like I am some sort of goddess.” She went on lifting me and the locket up in front of her face and slowly dangling me there for her examination. “I mean I completely control you now. Its such a turn on and at the same time a let down.” She said setting me on the bed. I was laying flat on my back looking out the face of the locket up at my wife as she bent over me. I realized that she was stepping out of her panties.

 

She turned to toss her panties in the hamper. Her butt hovered high above smooth as I remembered, but now so unfathomably large. Just above her butt she had a tattoo right in the middle of her lower back. I screamed when her giant ass fell on top of me. Well it wasn't me, but the locket and it really just missed me. I still thought I was a goner for sure.

 

After the shaking stopped I looked up. She had sat on the bed a little behind me. Her vulva stood proud and naked hundreds of feet high covered in dirty blond hair. Way above that her tits hung heavily and she sat just perfectly so I could see her eyes on occasion surveying me from on high looking between her massive bust. “Damn. She is a goddess.” I said aloud to myself taken aback at her size viewed from below.

 

“I mean its not like you can do much for me down there. You would just fall in and that would be the end of you. And the thing is I don't think I would even notice. You would just be gone. Consumed by my coochy.” She said. This is when I realized that I was screwed. I had to find some way to escape.

 

She wasn't saying anything that wasn't true, but it was her matter of fact attitude that set the alarms off. I was something less than I was before to her and I was totally powerless to stand against even her most feeble whims. Her giant middle finger slid into the giant vulva towering above me.

 

“You used to be such a stallion, but sex with me at your size would be fatal now. Although....” she trailed off picking up the locket gentling dragging it over her giant pussy. “How would you like to go spelunking tiny?” The locket and me came to a rest in her crevice and immediately the lights went out as she pushed her finger onto the locket and me and we plunged completely within her.

 

For the next few minutes I was in total darkness as the temperature began to rise. Sweat was dripping from my body as I was thrown to and fro as my giantess wife put herself into the throws of orgasm at my expense. In one particularly violent tremor I hit the ceiling wrong on my ankle spraining it badly.

 

After several minutes the lights came back on as Christy pulled me out of her. She lifted me up and dangled the locket before her face. I could see that she was leaning against the pillows and head board of our bed. “Not bad sweety. Not as good as yesterday, but certainly you can still get me off with a little help of course. Now I know you probably want out of there, but its late and I'm tired. I'll let you out in the morning I promise. Goodnight.”

 

“Christy! Don't leave me in this fucking thing!” I yelled at the top of my lungs beating on the transparent face, but to no effect. She simply sat me and the locket on the nightstand turned the light out and went to sleep. The locket was resting on the chain which elevated the face so I could see her giant naked body in the moonlight. Did she not understand what being in here was like?

 

I tried to force my way out for about an hour, but it was no use. The locket's latch was more than a match for my now negligible strength. I lay down rubbing my throbbing ankle. After another hour I eventually fell asleep.

 

Chapter 3 by minuss
 

I awoke to the bed creaking. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes the first thing I saw were my wife's giant boobs hanging heavily from her chest as she sat up in bed arched her back and raised her hands leaning one way and then the other stretching her sleepy yet infinitely powerful muscles.

 

She stood up yawning and lazily walked into our master bathroom. I was angry with her, but couldn't help but to admire her figure. Her ass had always been a story of perfection and it still was if unimaginably large to me. Her hip to waste ratio practically screamed “Fertile!” at even the most casual glance.

 

About 5 minutes later she exited, still naked, and walked over to the nightstand which her knees were almost level with. I looked up. Her legs were slightly spread and she rested her hands on her hips as she gazed down in my direction. “Is my eensy weensy hubby ready to come out of there?” she said as if speaking to a toddler. I was frantic. Jumping up and down and flailing my arms wildly trying to convey a confirmation to her question.

 

She bent over and picked up the locket dangling before her face. She had an impish grin. “Come on, Tom, if you want to get out you have to show some enthusiasm. So, do you want out of there or not?” I was tired from previous exertion, but I gave her my my best. She giggled well I guess you don't want out bad enough...maybe in a little while. And with that she simply put the locket around her neck and exited the bedroom.

 

I yelled in rage. I called her every name in the book, but to no use. I slid to the floor panting as me and the locket came to rest against her naked chest: slowly rising and falling in the rhythm of her breathes. I watched as she stepped into the shower. The water came on and created curtains of limited visibility as my wife quickly cleaned up. For me the locket became hot and steamy like a sauna.

 

She got out of the shower toweled off and brushed her teeth. Her giant boobs were bouncing beautifully, but I was too dejected to care. I had been trapped in the this damn locket for almost 24 hours and I was starting to get very hungry and thirsty. I am sure I didn't smell the best either, but I was long past caring. She then put her robe on and sat down at the kitchen table. Finally, after retrieving some cereal, she took the locket off her neck and once again dangled it before her face.

 

“OK. Lets try this again. Who wants to come out and have some breakfast?” she asked this time I noticed that the impish grin was gone. However, I was determined not to remain in here a minute longer I jumped up and ran to and fro inside the locket. I was practically bouncing off the walls. This motion registered on even the locket itself which began to wobble at my efforts.

 

“Now thats more like it. When a goddess, that would be me, addresses someone they expect an enthusiastic reply.” With this she placed the locket in her palm and easily snapped the top open. The bottom half, resting on her palm, still had walls neck high which I quickly scaled. After I was clear Christy lifted the locket away and then she gently lifted me and placed me on the kitchen table.

 

“I bet you're hungry, tiny.” she said, but I noticed that the impish grin was back. She then sat a gigantic cheerio on the table next to me. Smiling she dipped her spoon into the giant cereal bowl and consumed a dozen or so just like it. I didn't hesitate at its size. I simply ran up to it and began biting tiny bits off.

 

I made my way on top of the 15 foot high Cheerio when I felt a jolt. “How rude of me. I should have offered you some milk.” she said and with that me and the Cheerio went airborne. I was holding on for dear life and the next thing I know we splashed down in a sea of white. “Go ahead and drink up. I'll eat around you.” She offered dipping her enormous spoon to my left.

 

As she did so me and the Cheerio flowed in that direction momentarily before she lifted her spoon out causing us to float in the opposite direction. She repeated this until all the Cheerios, but mine were gone.

 

“Breakfast time is over, Tom.” She said to me. Honestly I hadn't ate anything else since splashing down in her bowl. I figured it was made up for by the large quantities of milk I had inadvertently swallowed.

 

I felt and then saw my self launching into the air, but it was a weird sensation because it wasn't just me it was also my Cheerio and the milk we were floating in as well as milk for yards in all directions. The sudden acceleration upwards caused me to lose my balance and into the milk I fell. When my feet hit bottom I pushed myself up. I quickly broke the surface and began treading. It couldn't have been that deep, but it was deeper than I was tall, which was all that mattered.

 

When I got my bearings I realized that she had me and the last Cheerio in the spoon just in front of her face maybe 4 or 5 inches (at her scale) from her mouth. “Oh my gosh! You can't touch bottom can you? You're treading milk in my spoon!” Christy excitedly realized. I was glad she was enjoying herself, but I was getting tired. Not a moment to soon my goddess offered some relief. “Oh you tiny little thing. Let me help you out there.”

 

Her help was terrifying because no sooner than the offer was made did the spoon touch her lips and soon they covered the tip of the spoon completely. I then felt air rushing past me rapidly followed by this slurping sound. Then I felt my feet touch the ground. Then the milk was waste, no knee high. Then it was gone. She retracted the spoon from her lips back to its former position which was easier for her to examine me from I realized as I looked up at her giant eyes scrutinizing me.

 

I looked around. I was in the center of the spoon near the back; its deepest part. I looked up and around as the floor curved up gently into a shallow wall maybe a half taller than I was. My Cheerio rested much closer to the tip. “You going to eat that?” before I even realized she was talking to me I felt the spoon move and I was thrown onto my back.

 

I screamed as her giant maw opened wide (or at least it seemed to me). I kept moving forward even as I crab walked backwards. I could see rows of white building-sized teeth and I could smell the minty scent of the toothpaste she must have used earlier. When she enveloped half of the spoon including my Cheerio the motion slowed.

 

Her lips clamped down on the utensil maybe 8 or 10 feet in front of me. I then felt myself moving backwards and as the motion changed I began to slide forward on the spoon toward her closed lips, but not as quickly as her lips retreated. When she retracted the spoon I was where the Cheerio had been, but there was no trace of it or of anything else.

 

Even the cold of the milk was gone defeated by the heat and humidity of Christy's gigantic mouth. I then heard crunching and I looked up seeing Christy's giant mouth grinding my Cheerio into bits. Two chews and a swallow is all it took for her. I shivered looking away from the giant red lips now smiling at me.

 

Chapter 4 by minuss
 

“Oh my god it makes me so hot that you are this small. Look at how large my nipples have swollen. I'm so big in comparison my body is like an entire world to you.” As she said this she must have used her left hand to lift her gigantic left tit out of her bath robe because I found myself basking in its bare nakedness as she lowered the spoon to her swollen nipple and tilted. Its twin was still tucked away under her robe.

 

I landed on a nipple perhaps 6 times my own height. I had no trouble standing as she admired my smallness from on high. “My puny little hubby is walking around on my nipple. I know you love boobs. You have got be in heaven right now shorty.” She put the spoon down on the table and retrieved her other massive tit from within the robe. This simple motion was efficiently transfered through the pliant boob flesh and to the nipple I was exploring.

 

I screamed “Christy!” as I lost balance from the shaking and fell off. She of course hadn't noticed as she still had not completely extracted her right boob. Luckily her gigantic piercing prevented me from falling to my death, but it was certainly very smooth and would be easy to slip on so I quickly crawled into the nipple flesh it was impaling. When Christy's focus returned to me she misinterpreted my intentions and started laughing.

 

Thankfully I had retreated to my waste into her nipple piercing hole or else her chuckles would have surely finished me off. “You little perv. I guess you can still surprise me even in your, um, diminished condition.” I was getting annoyed that she couldn't see that my intentions were entirely self preservation related and I had really no interest in her nipple or her gigantic boobies at the moment.

 

The next thing I felt was a metal on metal click and I was pulled entirely within her nipple piercing hole. As the rod I was on retreated I was pulled off and landed on the callused skin that composed the piercing tunnel. Evidently, she had taken her piercing out to give me easier access to the interior of her nipple. “Thoughtful.” I said annoyed at this. “Have fun lover.” I heard her voice say as me and my surroundings began to shake. She must be moving.

 

I crawled to the opening which had shrunk tremendously since she had removed the giant piercing. The first thing I saw was the floor thousands of feet below. I swiveled my head and saw that she was walking to the bedroom. She was topless, but still had the robe on her bottom half as she entered the bedroom. She let it drop and stepped completely out of it. My orientation changed as she crawled onto the bed and her boobs and me hung below her as she made her way to the top of the bed.

 

I dangled above the ground instead of the bed as she leaned over and reached into the nightstand and pulled out a gigantic blue dildo. She then laid on her back once again changing my orientation. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride. I heard the mechanical hmmmm of the vibrator come on and I heard her begin to moan as she worked on herself with the device.

 

She slowly slid up the bed until her head had no further room so she rose up and was leaning against the headboard. Her moans increased in frequency and became louder as she approached orgasm. “Fuck yeah, Tom, I didn't think you had it in you you little shit; but then you crawled in my nipple.” She said re-living her realization from earlier.

 

My body jolted as she took hold of her giant boob. Looking at her nipple and me she said, “My mite sized husband is in my fucking nipple!” I ducked back in the nub in the nick of time as she lifted her boob to her face and took me and her nipple into her mouth. She began to suck. Just as I thought I might explode from being plunged into the sudden vacuum she let me and her boob fall from her mouth.

 

“Oh fuck.” she repeated several times arching her back and working herself furiously with the device. I rose and fell at each movement and was starting to get sea sick. She finished and I felt the humming of the vibrator draw nearer. It became deafening as my surroundings began to vibrate.

 

“You little twerp this is all your fault.” She said playfully as she massaged her nipple that contained me with the tip of the giant blue vibrator. “Now I have to take another shower.” I began to make my way to the piercing hole and squeezed out as the noise and the vibrations were intolerable. “Decided to join us in the outside world I see.”

 

Smiling she began to push me around on her boob with the tip of the giant vibrating dildo. Try as I might I didn't stand a chance against the blue behemoth which only seconds before had been plunged deep with in my wife and still had her scent on it. Its vibrations knocked me over easily and when I got up it simply pushed me down again.

 

Seeing my difficulty Christy switched the vibrations off and then then prodded me again with the device, but this time I stuck to its surface. Laughing almost hysterically at my situation my loving wife turned the dildo vertical and brought me to her face. “Look at you. You helpless little thing.” She said slowly turning the giant rod to bring me into view.

 

“Stuck on my dildo. I'm starting to get wet all over again. Ready for round two?” She asked playfully. Playful or not I was terrified as she lowered me down before her enormous vagina. I could see her vulva twitching at the thought of sandwiching me and the dildo once more within its fleshy embrace. I screamed at the top of my lungs as she gave me a close up allowing the tip to graze her hungry lips.

 

Her giant bush assaulted me at all angles. Just when I thought I was about to take the plunge never to return I shifted direction skyward and was once again mostly vertical before her giant face. “You didn't think I was really going to put you in did you? I'm sure my giant pussy must be irresistible to you, but it would destroy you. I'm afraid my coochy is going to be off limits unless you have protection.” She explained as if trying to break some bad news to me - narcissistic wench.

 

“Now lets get you unstuck shall we.” No sooner than she said this did her giant tongue exit her mouth and mash me to the side of the dildo. The saliva quickly freed me but then I was stuck to her tongue and felt myself being peeled off the dildo and retracted back into her mouth by the giant muscle.

 

I screamed to no effect as her mouth opened and me and her tongue came to rest in its natural position. Judging from the giant teeth directly in front of me and the fact that she had a stud in the middle of her tongue that I could not see I reckoned that I was on or near the tip. Nervous seconds passed which seemed like minutes. I prayed she would not swallow as the area around me seemed to be getting more and more moist and humid.

 

Finally, light pierced the darkness as her giant jaw opened and her tongue extended me out over a silvery metallic surface. When the distance was manageable I dove for it. However, her tongue kept plowing towards me. I stood up and ran for it. I looked back and no sooner than the tongue had touched the surface did it retract backwards into the giant mouth above. I looked at the familiar surroundings and realized that I was back on a spoon.

 

“Seems like we keep meeting here doesn't it?” asked Christy rhetorically as my small stature all but prevented communication with her unless she were to be extremely cooperative like putting me in her ear. “Well its been fun playing around this morning, but its almost time for me to head into work. So, time to get back in the locket.”

 

The next thing I noticed was that I was sliding down the spoon as she tilted it up. I slid to the very end and then off right into the open locket on the kitchen table. “Nooo!” I screamed as smiling from on high she effortlessly closed the locket trapping me within. She placed the locket around her neck and then got dressed and we left for work.

 

Chapter 5 by minuss
 

The workday drug on and on. I became better at deciphering what was being said in the outside world. I sat steaming in the locket watching other men undress my wife in their minds. She ate it up to say the least. I suppose its not a big deal since it was for the tips, but in my condition I am so insecure. Any one of these guys can please her in ways beyond my capacity. In fact, at this next table I REALLY didn't like the way one of the guys was looking at my wife. That's when I felt my self move up and then fall down.

 

My surroundings were now dark and I was getting warm. Then I realized she had adjusted the length of the locket chain putting me on the inside of her shirt. I was resting deep in her cleavage. The outside world was now totally inaccessible to me. I could not see what was going on nor could I hear. I could only imagine.

 

“Christy, if you're fucking this guy I'm gonna...” my voice trailed off. 'Gonna what?' I thought. Here I was trapped inside a locket, dangling from her neck, right between her giant boobs. There was absolutely nothing I could do. It still didn't make me feel any better about it. My imagination was running wild and I became more and more angry.

 

A couple of hours passed and then I was lifted into the light. “How's it going down there. I figured you would enjoy yourself between my tits. I bet you've beaten off a couple of times already.” I heard her voice say. I also heard the radio. We must have been on the way home.

 

When we got home she dumped me out on the kitchen table and got a bag and sat it on the table as well. “I picked up some things on the way home. Let me show you.” She said as she reached into the bag. The first thing she pulled out was a small plastic ball. She twisted and it unscrewed in half.

 

“Its a tiny hamster ball, though I think this must be for babies since its so small.” Christy explained. It was about twice the size of the locket she kept me in. “If I put you in this you can roll around on the floor on your own.” she said reaching in for another item.

 

She pulled out a long transparent conical thing. This one also opened. I immediately realized its purpose. “This is just so cool. Its a hollow and clear dildo. It should be of use when you go spelunking.” she giggled reaching in for the next item.

 

The next item was a clear plastic ball about the size of the locket. “This is a hollow plastic stud that will snap onto my piercings. It will fit my tongue..” she stuck out her tongue to show her stud. “...my nipple piercings, belly button, and my new piercing.” as she said this she cupped her crotch. “I just don't know if I can stand it having you dangling from my giant clit all day, but we'll certainly give it a try.” she said winking.

 

Sure enough she kept her word. The next day I was given the pleasure of dangling above her giant pussy. After breakfast she picked me up and carried me into the bedroom setting me on the bed. She disrobed and sat Indian style surrounding me with her enormous legs. Legs that really did stretch for miles.

 

My mouth was agape as she snapped the stud to her clit piercing. Her blond bush was neither thick nor dark enough to obscure the never ending slit and fleshy walls of her titanic twat. It was hard to fathom that I used to fuck that. The simple enormity of it was enough to scare me senseless.

 

Smiling down at me she scooted forward until her gigantic outer labia loomed over me like some fleshy colossus. “Think you can climb up?” I laughed looking for that impish grin which was the giveaway that she was playing around. I got nervous when I couldn't find it. I became terrified when I felt myself be lifted toward the giant vulva. That sneaky bitch positioned her fingernail behind me and scooped me off the sheet with it.

 

“I'll get you half way there but you have to get the rest of the way on your own.” she instructed as she dumped me in the midst of her pubic forest. The gnarled blond curls were thin, but were the length of redwoods at my scale. Of course these were twisted and tangled, but I navigated them with ease.

 

The challenge was not panicking and keeping my goal (the piercing lancing her clit) in sight. I could feel her lust beginning to radiate and inflame her sensitive labial nerves. I was very close to the canyon splitting her vulva and could just see the glistening inner labia beginning to edge out. I needed to get to that stud quick or Christy could lose herself to her passions and plunge her fingers and me deep into herself.

 

Using this thought for motivation I raced up the steep climb as quick as I could. It still took a few minutes for me to cover the distance. When I finally crashed into the open stud of exhaustion she snapped the halves together. “I thought you would never get there.” she said as she began massaging her cunt and then fingering it furiously. When she was finished we showered and then it was lights out as her panties entombed me for the day.

 

The next day she put me on her nipple piercing. When she first snapped me in she was admiring her self in the mirror and gave her tits a shake which caused me to re-sprain my ankle. Other than that it was more boring than one might think. Once she put her bra on it was lights out until the evening when she walked around topless for the rest of the night so she could admire me dangling there from her massive tit, which I have to say was like being hung from the bow of a large cruise ship or maybe the Goodyear blimp.

 

The next day she put me in the tongue piercing. Lunch was interesting to say the least. I felt like I was going down the hatch after every bite. Its very humbling to witness building sized chicken wings being devoured by your wife. Even more so when you witness it from within her mouth. I prayed that the stud was snug, if it popped open I had no chance at survival and she wouldn't even know she had eaten me until much later.

 

The day after this I rode in her navel piercing which I have to say was my favorite. Since her uniform left her belly bare I could see everything that was going on in the world except sometimes when she leaned over a table to wipe it off. The only problem was that she didn't let me out when she got home like she normally did. I was famished and thirsty when the she finally unclasped the stud as she was about to go to bed.

 

“Oh my, I forgot that you were in there. I bet your thirsty and hungry. I'll get you something.” she said as she carried me from the bedroom into the kitchen. How in the world could she have forgotten me when she is the one that bought the damn thing in the first place? I was miffed, but at my size it was mere impotent rage. I stared daggers at my giant nude wife.

 

She was totally oblivious humming as she retrieved a bunch of grapes and placed them and me on a saucer. Her giant boobs were swaying slightly overhead as she carried the grapes and me on the saucer into the bedroom and plopped down into bed. My world shook from the jolt. She had me and the saucer on her lap as she sat up against the head board and clicked the TV on with the remote.

 

Her hand hovered over me and the grapes as she casually plucked a building sized grape from the bunch and effortlessly bit it in half. She swallowed her half and set the other half in front of me on the saucer. “There you go honey. That should fix you.” she said as she plucked another grape from the bunch and popped the whole thing in her mouth.

 

I walked up to the giant half eaten grape noting the outer flesh was cut cleanly in half with little to no jagged edges. Grape juice and mushy flesh was oozing from the fruit and beginning to pool on the ground in front of me. I stepped through the pool and began pulling flesh from the interior of the grape. I looked up and noticed the top of the grape to be about four stories high. Good grief was there no end to the reminders of my smallness.

 

After I had my fill I backed out and away from the grape. What I had taken was hardly noticeable. I looked at the bunch of grapes or more precisely the lattice like stem scaffolding that the grapes had hung from. Except for the half eaten grape she had given me Christy had ate the entire saucer's supply of grapes. This had to be 15-25 grapes in all and this was just a midnight snack for her.

 

I was thinking of all this just watching her naked belly. When she must have noticed I was finished. “There you are. I was beginning to wander if that grape had eaten you.” She said as she picked the uneaten half up and popped it into her mouth. One chew and she swallowed smiling down at me rubbing her tummy. “Well that hit the spot.” She then deposited me inside of my sleeping box which was just a matchbox with some tissue in it and then rolled over.

 

Chapter 6 by minuss
 

Another week or so went by in this manner. With Christy taking me mostly everywhere that she went. I noticed two things during this week. First Christy liked to be in control of me. If we were watching a movie that had any nudity she would almost always cover the locket. If she was talking to a guy at work she would often drop the locket down into her cleavage so I couldn't see or hear what was going on. Sometimes I was hidden like this for hours at a time. She had no problem censoring the information from the world that I saw.

 

The second thing was that she was treating me more and more like a pet or a toy. Sometimes she would forget to feed me and would admit to doing so, but no apology was ever offered. Then of course she assumed that I existed to sate her every sexual whim and I pretty much had to perform on demand for her. Not that I had to actually do much other then occasionally crawl around on her pussy, tits, or some other body part and simply be the small passenger within the many objects that penetrated her pussy.

 

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP. The electronic alarm was painful to my ears. The alarm clock was on the very nightstand on which I was sleeping. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore a giant hand descended from the sky and smashed the snooze button down. I watched wiping the sleep from eyes as my gigantic naked wife rose from her slumber. It had been 12 days since she first brought me home.

 

Christy turned walking to the bathroom putting her beautiful butt on display for me. I used to love feeling its smooth curvature when we had sex and cupping her firm yet plaint cheeks in my hands. I would sometimes slap it playfully as she rode me, but that was in another life. Now it would be a landscape for me. The crack a giant canyon and the smooth cheeks hills. Even the creases under each cheek would be landmarks at my size. Everything about Christy was larger than life in comparison to me.

 

She disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. Twenty minutes later she emerged with a towel rapped around her head and black pair of panties on. She went to the dresser and retrieved a matching black bra and proceeded to squeeze her massive boobs into the cups. I considered this odd since she usually just wore a fabric sports bra to work. It wasn't like her bust needed any accentuation. Yet, here she was putting on this Victoria Secret contraption.

 

It certainly did the trick her impressive cleavage was now maximized and on full display. She finished by putting her skimpy work shorts and tank top on. When she finished she stepped over to my sleeping box looking down over her gigantic bust at me. “How about I give you the day off today. Here I'll take you into the living room and turn on ESPN.” she said picking up the match box and me.

 

She carried me into the living room and sat me in front of the TV and as promised flipped it to ESPN. This was all very weird I decided as she hadn't allowed me to stay home by myself once yet. Afterwards she pulled a cheese and cracker snack from the cupboard and ate it. However, she turned the empty wrapper upside down and funneled it into my matchbox and sure enough several me sized crumbs spilled out. “Here's lunch and dinner. See you after work.” she said as she turned and left.

 

Well after an hour or so I was completely up to date on the sports world. Then I had some lunch. Hours passed and then I ate some more of the same me sized cracker crumb for dinner. A few more hours passed and I heard the door open. I broke into a cold sweat when I heard 3 voices. One was Christy the other was a male voice I didn't recognize and the third was a female voice I certainly did recognize: Jenny. The last affair that I had was with her.

 

“Here he is.” said Christy smiling devilishly as the three giants crowded around the knee level stool that Christy had placed me on earlier. “Oh my gosh he is sooo small.” observed Jenny. I was so busted. “Jenny and her boyfriend came in the other day asking about you. She said you told her about our open relationship when you were together and suggested that we should all get together for some fun sometime. Of course when I saw John here how could I resist.” Said Christy patting John's chest.

 

“Shit!” I cursed aloud audible to only myself. Jenny was a great lay, but she definitely wasn't worth the trouble I now found myself in. The petite brunette was now kneeling over me scrutinizing me with her pretty brown eyes. She had a nice tight ass and perky B cup tits which looked great on her 5 foot frame. Her boyfriend John looked to be fairly short as well. I put him around 5'4”.

 

Here lets get this shirt off of you sweety said Christy as she lifted John's shirt over his head. “Oh my a six pack....” said Christy as she ran her slender fingers across John's well toned stomach and then down into his pants. “...and quite the package too. Tom you should have mentioned Jenny and John to me much sooner.” she said looking over her shoulder and down at me. Only I could see the daggers present in her eyes.

 

“Yeah Tom how come you didn't tell your wife sooner? You weren't just spinning some tale to get me in the sack?” Jenny asked smiling. “Oh I'm sure he was going to tell me, but he just didn't get a chance before the accident.” chimed in Christy. “No sense in letting his forgetfulness prevent us from having a good time now.” She said as John's hands slid under her shirt and found her giant tits which were chin high to him.

 

“Can I pick him up?” asked Jenny. “Hey were sharing here remember.” said Christy who had pulled off her shirt and finished unfastening her bra. “Holy shit! Your boobs are gigantic.” said John who promptly began suckling her left nipple. The next thing I noticed my world was being hoisted high into the sky as Jenny picked my matchbox up. “Lets take this into the bedroom.” suggested Christy. “Sounds good.” said Jenny who turned to follow Christy and John into our bedroom.

 

Chapter 7 by minuss
 

John and Christy were topless already and Jenny sat me down on the bed and began to strip as well. A minute later and everyone was naked and standing at the foot of the bed admiring each other. “You two make a cute couple. How tall are you Johnny?” asked Christy circling the diminutive (to her) man.

 

“Five-Six.” he replied, but Jenny quickly corrected him. “He's only five foot three and half which is good enough for me. I'm four-eleven and a half and at 95 pounds he has thirty pounds on me so he can easily have his way with me. He's in great shape as you can see. There isn't a position we haven't tried.” prattled Jenny.

 

“He certainly has quite the physique.” said Christy pinching his butt as she finished her inspection. “And I bet you're a little wild cat.” she said to Jenny. “Oh I used to be a gymnast before I had to worry about bills. I have to say I've always wondered what it would be like to be in big girls club though. How large?” asked Jenny nodding at Christy's chest. “Oh I'm packing double E's here.” said Christy giving her gigantic bust a jiggle.

 

“I have to say given the present company I feel like an amazon. I mean we all are giants compared to tiny Tom here, but I'm five-eleven and I weigh seventy pounds more than you and forty more then John. who is well endowed, but might not be strong enough to have his way with me.” said Christy kneeling down to get a closer look at John's package. “Take a look at this Tom.” said Christy reaching over and picking up the matchbox and putting me right near the tip of the flaccid organ, but then she kept going.

 

“Ooops.” Chisty feigned being a klutz as she pulled the matchbox away. I was stuck on the tip of the giant head hole. “Helpppp! You bitch! You did that on purpose!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Oh no.” giggled Jenny. “Is he stuck?” she asked kneeling in close to observe my predicament. “Oh my god he's so tiny and helpless we need to do something.” she said.

 

I didn't know which was worse the situation itself or the fact that it was being witnessed by so many people that I knew. I felt myself rise as John's member must have noticed the female attention it was getting and I decided that the situation was much worse then the embarrassment. “Christy! Get me off here!” I screamed desperately wanting off, but scared that I could plummet at any moment.

 

“Don't worry I got you little one.” said Christy in the most demeaning voice she could muster. I saw a smile creep across her face just before she opened her mouth and gently clamped onto the head with her teeth. She then stabbed at me with her tongue. I stuck on the first try but she dabbed a couple more times and I was flung onto her bottom lip.

 

I then felt wind on me as Christy turned and faced Jenny. “Uhhuuhuhh?” She asked pointing at her tongue. “He's not there!” said Jenny. My world became blurry as Christy began to enunciate her words properly. “Maybe he's still there.” she said as both girls turned back to the now erect rod which may as well have been an aircraft carrier at my size. Jenny grabbed the giant shaft and used her thumb to split the tip whole open gently. “Nope.” she turned back looking at my wife and me and then smiled. “There he is! Stuck on your bottom lip.”

 

“No over some. Yeah right there.” Instructed Jenny as Christy's giant finger sought me out. The next thing knew I was riding a wave as Christy used her fingernail and scraped me and some of her mucky lipstick off her lip. She then deposited me into the matchbox once again. “Whew that was close.” said Jenny leaning back against the bed. “So, how do you two actually have sex anyway?” She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

 

“Well, of course we have to use protection. My pussy would annihilate him otherwise. I have some hollow transparent dildo's I can use to insert him. I also have these piercings.” She said pointing to her nipple's, tongue, navel, and clit. I have a hollow stud that he can fit in and I just snap it in on any of the piercings. I also have a locket that he can fit into that I wear a lot. Its quite erotic to use him as an accessory.” admitted Christy.

 

“Here watch I'll show you one of our piercing positions.” said Christy as she retrieved the hollow transparent stud and stood up sitting on the foot of the bed. She then grabbed me and inserted me into the stud and then snapped it onto her clit piercing. “See.” said Christy. “That is so hot. He's dangling from your clit and he can see everything.” said Jenny leaning in over me and my wife's giant pussy.

 

“Normally I have to use a dildo or my fingers at this point, but since John is here...John do you man showing my tiny husband how a real man manages a vagina?” asked Christy laying back on the bed and spreading. John just laughed and mounted my wife. “Well little man this was all your idea.” He said looking at me as he impaled my wife's vulva with his giant member.

 

For the next five minutes I had a front row seat as the giant man fucked my wife. As I dangled just above her slit and watched helplessly. “Can I try him in one of these?” asked Jenny holding up a transparent dildo. “Sure and afterwards I've got an even better idea.” said Christy. “Bitch!” I said aloud. Probably thought of yet another way to humiliate me.

 

I was right. After John climaxed Christy detached me and placed me in the clear dildo for Jenny who then began to work me furiously into herself. “I bet last month after we had sex you never imagined you'd be in this situation.” said Jenny looking down at me as she massage her labia with the tip of the tool. Her dark brown pussy hair parted as did her fleshy lips as she plunged me within her once again.

 

After Jenny had her fun. Christy showed her bright idea to Jenny and John. “Here is the locket that I put Tom in so I can carry him with me wherever I go.” explained Christy. “Awe that's so sweet.” said Jenny looking at the locket. “Well what I was thinking was if we put him in it...” said Christy retrieving me from the dildo and placing me in the locket. “...and then wrap the locket around John like so...” she continued fastening the locket and me around John's dick “...we can all enjoy Tom at the same time.” she finished.

 

“What an idea.”said Jenny who stepped in close to her boyfriend John so me and the locket grazed her pussy. “You think you can handle both of us, and Tom, Johnny?” asked Christy stepping in close to John's side brushing his lower ribs with her bush. I could see all this from my vantage point looking up as the locket was resting on the top of John's staff. “I don't think I'll even noticed little Tom.” said John flicking the locket causing me to smack myself senseless and I can certainly handle you two.” John said wrapping his arms around the women's wastes.

 

John easily slung Jenny to the bid, but Christy barely moved. Laughing she put her hands on her hips and looked down at the small man. “You're going to have to be stronger than that to have your way with me.” said Christy who squealed in delight as John full on tackled her on the bed with all his might. “Thats more like it.” said Christy who spread open for him. “Ready to go little man.” he said looking down to me as he plunged me into the dark depths of my wife's pussy.

 

A few thrusts and I was out again as he switched over to Jenny who was also spread for him and eagerly awaiting. Smiling he looked down at me and said, “It just doesn't seem fair does it.” as he plunged me into his awaiting girlfriend. Things went like this back and forth for several minutes until he was spent. After this the giants fell asleep for an hour or so. Once they awoke Christy detached me from John's penis and Jenny and John were on their way.

 

After the door shut Christy walked into the bedroom carrying the locket in her hand. She was still naked as she laid down on the bed leaning against the headboard. She lifted me up dangling me before her face. “You little shit! I can't believe you cheated on me with that munchkin bitch. Well you reap what you sow I guess.”

 

“Now that I know we have an open relationship I'm going to have lots of fun and since this was your idea there really isn't a reason to file divorce or even feel guilty, certainly not with all that lab money rolling in. Just so you know though, while we may legally still be married I look at you now as just another one of my sex toys who's sole purpose is to please me. So, from now on you'll sleep with my other toys.” she said reaching to her side and retrieving a shoe box that contained her assorted vibrators and other toys. She dropped me and the locket inside.

 

I felt a shake as she stood up and then a sinking feeling as she picked the box and me up and set us on the floor. She then stood to her full height. She was looking down at me over her enormous tits with her hands on her naked hips and her long legs slightly spread. “I'll feed you once a day, unless I forget or get busy and then it might be every other day. Goodnight, toy. I'll come visit when I get horny.” And my world shook violently and the lights went out as she kicked the box and me under the bed.

 

 

The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1328