A Little Bit of Science by 1InchAuthor
Summary:

A seventh grader finds himself on the other and of a “tiny” proposition, that’ll change his life forever.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4493 Read: 6394 Published: July 05 2023 Updated: July 09 2023

1. A lil bit of ass Kissin by 1InchAuthor

2. Change Room Catastrophes by 1InchAuthor

3. Change Room Catastrophes Pt. 2 by 1InchAuthor

4. A Test of Loyalty by 1InchAuthor

5. Audrey’s Excellent Ass Slave by 1InchAuthor

A lil bit of ass Kissin by 1InchAuthor
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a bit slow but I will get better I promise. Happy reading Fellas :)

Grade 7. Second Term. Science Experiment. Thomas, as usual, didn’t want to participate. So of course, he found a way out of it. His genius plan? He partnered up with the smartest girl in the class, albeit the weirdest. Her name was Mahli, and let’s be honest, she was flat, had no arse, and she barely went outside. The brown hair and freckles didn’t help either. But, she was Thomas’s best hope. She was of course excited when a boy wanted to partner up with her, of all people. Our story begins on Monday afternoon, week 1 of school. Thomas was going to Mahli’s house to work on the project.


When Mahli answered the door, Thomas was surprised to see she was already out of her school uniform. She was dressed in a pair of short jean shorts and an oversized black crop top. 


They greeted each other and Mahli brought him into her room. Mahli’s parents weren’t home. Mahlis room was decent with a bed and a desk and that was about it. Mahli sat on the bed and Thomas sat at the desk. Mahli began to speak. 


“So, as you know, this is a one week experiment assignment, and I’m sure you want me to do all the work”


“You can read my mind”


“We’ll, I have a unique proposition for you”


“mhm” Thomas thought to himself, this is about to get interesting.


“I will do all your school work for this entire term”


“What’s the catch” He knew it couldn’t be this easy.


“I shrink you down with my shrink ray. You call your parents and tell them the experiment goes all term and is to look after a shrunken human. Tell them I’ll look after you, get you to school and everything. All you have to do is be my shrunken slave for a term.”


Thomas froze. He thought, let’s be honest, Mahli isn’t the hottest girl around, but a whole term of work and all he had to do was be a tiny slave. He horny 13 year old brain ran wild. Without thinking he agreed. He called up his parents and amazingly, they agreed. 


“You ready to be shrunk?” Asked Mahli.


“Ready as I’ll ever be”. Replied 

Thomas. Mahli pulled out her shrink ray and shot Thomas straight in the chest. Thomas watched his body as it shrunk all the way down to 1 ½ inches. 


Mahli looked at the mess of clothes on the desk chair, and removing them, found a tiny naked Thomas standing on the chair. 


“So, are you gonna do my experiment now?” Came his tiny voice. 


“Yes, but first, I need you to do something for me”


Thomas watched as her fingers unbuckled her pants and they dropped down to her waist, revealing her black lace panties.


Thomas fell backwards onto the chair, imagining what was about to happen next. 


“You first job, is to let me sit on you”


“In your panties?”


Mahli gave a giggle as her hands went to her panties and she pulled them down to her waist, giving Thomas a stunning view of her hairy slit. 


“Oh good lord” said Thomas in shock.


“It’s beautiful isn’t it”


“Y-Yes, it’s amazing”


Mahli then spun around, giving Thomas an amazing view of her arse. The two small pale globes that his the beautiful brown bud from his sight. She took a step backwards so her bare arse was level with the chair. 


“kiss it” She commanded. Thomas walked up to her left arse cheek, which was massive now compared to him, and placed his lips on the soft plush flesh. It was cold, it was beautiful. Slowly but surely, Thomas kissed and licked closer and closer to the crack, rubbing his tongue along her glorious flesh. Finally he got to the crack and started pushing his way in, begging to be closer to her brown Bud. A large finger then came crashing down and removed him from the crack throwing him back on to the chair. Mahli turned around to face Thomas. 


“Not yet, you’ll get to see there soon!”


She smiled down at the little man. He was totally in love with her body. She was going to enjoy this agreement. A lot.



“Okay”, boomed Mahli’s voice. 


“Lie down flat on the chair and once I sit on you should sink right into my arse crack”


“Ay Aye Queen!” Thomas lay flat in the center of the chair. He was ready for this. Mahli positioned herself correctly. And slowly began lowering herself onto Thomas. Thomas was right underneath Mahli’s beautiful arse. The soft flesh connected with the chair and squished Thomas down into it. Suddenly Thomas started rising further and further in between Mahli’s beautiful cheeks. The smells filled Thomas’s nostrils as he was surrounded by Mahlis' beautiful flesh. This was his purpose, pressed up against Mahli’s rosebud. 


Thomas began to press his tiny tongue against her massive hole and lick it, taste it, love it.


Meanwhile mahli stood up, and Thomas stayed wedged between her cheeks. Perfect, right where she wanted him. She walked over to her drawer and pulled out a tight black h string, one that would ride up her arse. Thomas’s fate was sealed as she stepped into the g string. Thomas kept pleasuring the hole, know he’d be removed in a few seconds. Suddenly, a strap of fabric caught his whole body and pulled him up tight to her hole. The g string pulled tight and before Thomas realised what was happening he began to be sucked into the hole. He feet slipped in and before he knew it, he was waist deep in her arse hole. Thomas heard Mahli buckle her jeans back on and realised he wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. He just had to hope he wasn’t sucked all the way in.


Meanwhile mahli had her new butt  plug wedged happily in her arse and sat down at her computer, beginning to type up her and Thomas’s report. Everything was going well. Just as Mahli wanted. However, her fun was only just beginning…..


End Notes:


Change Room Catastrophes by 1InchAuthor
Author's Notes:

chapter 2 is here and the juiciness is picking up. Don’t forget to leave a review on where this story should go next, I’m always open to feedback. Enjoy fellas :)

It was around 11 Mahli shut the computer and prepared for bed. She had gone to dinner and said goodnight to her parents, as well as finishing a fair chunk of both their projects. Which reminded her, Thomas was still wedged halfway in her arse crack.


Thomas was deep asleep halfway wedged in mahli beautiful hole, when he awoke. He could hear her undressing, not knowing if that meant he would be released from arse duty. Mahli slipped down her shorts and removed her g string. She was deciding what to do with Thomas. Mahli spread her cheeks apart and Thomas was given some much needed light. He could now hear Mahli. 


“Hey Thomas, do you want to come out yet?”


“I mean if you want me to. I really could stay here all night.”


“You know I really think you need a rest”


Thomas was then promptly picked out of her arse, washed off in the sink and placed on Mahlis dresser. Thomas admired Mahlis' bottom half while she changed into her pajamas. He also got a brief look at her small but delicious breasts. Thomas curled up and fell asleep and Mahli climbed into bed and drifted off.


The next morning Mahli was awoken sharply by her alarm. She had school today, it was Tuesday. She also awoke Thomas, for he also had to go to school today. After she and Thomas had both had a touch of breakfast, Mahli began to change into the school uniform, while Thomas watched from the dresser. Mahli pulled her panties, and that’s when Thomas learnt girls only wear underwear under their skirts. After her skirt was on, Mahli removed her Pajama shirt. She drew Thomas’s  attention to her two small lumps of flesh on her chest, her breasts. 


“Like what you see?”


All Thomas could do was nod. Mahli brought her breasts level to the dresser.


“Show me how much you like them”


Thomas ran up and placed his mouth on her big areola and nipple, which was almost as tall as him. Although they were small, they were delicious. His lips felt glorious on the tender pale flesh. 


Mahli stood up and he fell backwards. She slipped on her sports bra and her school button down. She then picked Thomas up and informed him that she would be taking him to school in her sports bra. He was tucked in and pushed up against her flesh. After he was nice and comfortable, she grabbed her bag and headed off to school.


————————————————


Tuesdays are gym days. At lunch time, you go get dressed in the changer rooms into your P.E gear. 

All was going well that Tuesday, with Thomas tucked safely in Mahlis bra. Mahli walked into the change rooms at the end of lunch, in the hopes of avoiding all the crowds. Before she walked into a changing stall, she sat Thomas on one of the changing benches and told him to have a quick run around cause he had been cooped up all day. And so, Mahli disappeared into a changing stall and Thomas was left alone, an inch tall, in the girls changing room. Imagine if a hot girl walked in through that door right now. It would be insane. He could watch them change. An invisible pervert. How about that? Every teenage boy dreams of something like that happening.


Thomas was pacing back and forth on the metal benches when Addison Grayson walked in. Addison is 13, in Thomas’s class, brown hair and olive skin. She’s on the short side, but has decent boobs and an incredibly plush ass. When she wore her gym clothes, her ass cheeks would hang out and you could see everything. Thomas just had to see that. She walked in and instead of going into a stall, she just got changed at the side benches. She removed her school top, revealing a large black bra holding her delicious tits. She put on her p.e top and then pulled down her skirt revealing a black pair of fishnet panties that left nothing to the imagination. Then Thomas had an idea. Her sport shorts were super baggy, so he could hitch a ride up to her arse, give it a kiss through the fishnet holes, which by his calculation were big enough to fit his body through, then slip back out through her baggy shorts and run straight back to Mahli. It was the perfect plan.


Thomas lept to the floor and ran across to where Addison was changing. Addison pulled out her sports shorts and by some miracle, dropped them on the floor. Thomas climbed to the side and positioned himself right under her right cheek. Unlike Mahli, Addison's ass was very tan, she liked to show it off. Addison picked up her pants and Thomas with them. All was going well this was actually going to happen. Suddenly as Adi began to get into the pants, her legs twisted them and Thomas was flung forward. As Thomas stood up, he realised to soon he had now been adjusted to just in front of Adi’s Pussy. As adi pulled up her pants, Thomas saw through the panties that Adis pussy lips were big and waiting to swallow up Thomas. Thomas was pushed up against her pussy and the only thing stopping him from getting swallowed by it was the fishnet holes. Thomas then learnt that his calculations were wrong, the fishnet holes were much bigger than Thomas. Before he could get sucked in though, he grabbed on to the edge of the fishnet string. While it would be glorious to be inside Adis pussy, there was no guarantee he was going to get back out to mahli, and Addi had no idea he was there. The grip on his fingers were slipping. 


He could feel the lips behind them.


The smell was glorious.


All he had to do was let go.


Thomas let go and was sucked into Adis pussy. The juicy skin surrounded him into darkness and silence. It was beautiful, being inside Adi like this. Every second though, he slipped deeper and deeper, the chance of him escaping getting less and less.


Meanwhile, Adi finished getting dressed, and felt a slight itch in her vagina. Little did she know, her classmate was slowly slipping to his doom.


Mahli came out of the cubicle, and there was no Thomas in the change room. Only Adi. Mahli knew what Thomas had done, but she wanted to let him suffer the consequences. Whether he escaped or not, that was up to him…




Change Room Catastrophes Pt. 2 by 1InchAuthor
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter this is pretty much just set up for the next chapter/character arc. There is some piss in this chapter though if that what your into. Enjoy fellas :)

Thomas was in quite the predicament. While Adi was running round doing laps of the oval in P.E, Thomas was slowly slipping deeper into her pussy, minute by minute. Thomas clung to her pussy walls, trying to pull himself out but he kept slipping deeper and deeper into her delicious pussy. Then he realised, he’s only in here until she takes a piss. He just had to hope she’d take a piss after class or he’d be stuck in her slit forever, which honestly wasn’t a bad way to live.


P.E class finished and Adi went back to the change rooms to change, there were a few other girls in the change rooms, so she went to a cubicle to change. Firstly though, she really needed to piss. Pulled down her shorts and her panties, she sat on the toilet and began to piss. Thomas felt the piss of the stream wash past him as he held his breath and was forcefully washed out of her pussy and into the toilet. Adi stood up and without even flushing shut the lid. Thomas heard her get changed and leave and was left swimming in her piss, fighting to stay alive. 


Mahli walked into the cubicle after Adi left and opened the toilet to find Thomas swimming in Adis piss. Disgustingly, Mahli reluctantly scooped him up with her hand. She then brought her hand up to her face. Thomas shrunk back into the crevasse of her palm. She was not happy.


“You should not have run off like that! I could have lost you and gotten arrested! I think you needed to be punished!”


Oh no.


Mahli move her hand to just above the piss in the toilet.


“Drink it!” Commanded Mahli. Out of fear of being flushed, Thomas leaned over Mahlis palm and began to drink Adis forbidden apple juice. It was salty and tangy, but honestly not too bad. He didn’t tell Mahli that though. 


Mahli lifted him back up to eye level and whispered,


“You do that again, you’ll be eating my shit, you understand” 


Thomas nodded.


Mahli washed him and her hands in the sink, tucked Thomas into her bra, and went about her day. The rest of school was uneventful, but the real fun begun when they got home that afternoon.



That afternoon Mahli got changed into some more short Nike shorts and an oversized tee and sat Thomas on her bedside while she did some work. At about four o’clock she put her laptop away. Now it was time to play.


“So remember how I said you have to be my slave”


“Yeah”


“Well, I’ve decided you can be a slave for my friends as well. Audrey will be coming by later and we have some- how do I word this- fun, planned for you. You will do everything we tell you, understand!”


“Understood”


“Good”


Audrey was Mahlis best friend. And when it comes to body build, they are complete opposites. Audrey is still pale af, but she’s blond, short and well, plump to put it politely. She not massively obese, but for a 13 year she ain’t tiny. My god does she have an ass on her though. Those cheeks are like god damn couch cushions, and honestly her tits are much the same. At Thomas size, he would be nothing but a speck on those gargantuan cheeks and tits. He was scared for what was about to come next….



A Test of Loyalty by 1InchAuthor
Author's Notes:

Chapter 4 is here. Enjoy fellas :)

When Audrey entered the room, Thomas was stunned. She was wearing a tight pair of Gym shorts that had her wear hanging out with the sexiest camel toe you’d ever seen. She had gym bra on that showed her whole chest and left barely any of her beautiful breasts to the imagination. If Thomas was tiny compared to. Mahlis small tits and ass, he was scared to even approach Audrey. He though Adi was big, Audrey’s ass and tits were over double the size. Audrey and Mahli talked for a while well Thomas sat and wait. After about half and hour of this though, they finally turned to Thomas. Mahli began. 


“We have a proposition for you. Being a tiny slave could be wild and we could do some crazy things, but we need to know your not going to say know. So here is what we are going to do.”


Mahli pulled out the shrink ray and blasted Thomas. Suddenly Thomas was standing in the room 5’4, like he always was. Even he school uniform was back on. 


“You could walk out now” said Audrey, “and go home, back to your normal life, we won’t stop you”


“Or” continued Mahli, “You come over here and kiss my ass, forever sealing you to me my little slave, and therefore saying yes to whatever we want to do to you.”


Mahli then turned around and thrust her arse in the air, removing her bike pants and black panties. Her bare pale arse was in the air. The choice was Thomas’s.


He could have a future, a family, jobs, school. Or, he could live a fantasy dream, serving his  classmates for the rest of his life. 


“My ass is getting cold!” Said Mahli.


“Make the choice, smart guy!” said Audrey. He took a step towards Mahlis arse. Then another. Then he  placed his lips on her normal sized cheek. He licked it and kissed it. Tasted her cold pale flesh and love it. Then he moved to her arse hole shoving his tongue deep inside it. Audrey pushed him backwards and Mahli pulled up her pants and turned around. As Thomas shrunk back down to 1 inch, he though about what he had just down. Was it a bad idea to sell his soul to a fetish loving 13 year old and her friends. Maybe not. Maybe it was his purpose to please his classmates. Only time would tell. Mahli picked up the 1 inch Thomas and said,


“I’m going to get some food ready, for the next hour I’m leaving you with Audrey to do what she will with you” 


Dropping Thomas on the floor, she giggles as she left. Audrey picked Thomas up and placed Thomas on Mahli’s desk chair. 


“I hear you like ass eh? Well I’ve got a shit ton of it!” 


Audrey spun around and nearly took Thomas out with her gargantuan short clad ass. 


“Time to release the beasts I suppose!”


She giggled as she grabbed her gym shorts and did them down past her ass. Her massive cheeks flopped out and strains against the large white panties she was wearing . Thomas sat two inches away, mesmerised by the massive amount of cake Audrey had. 


Before removing her panties, Audrey crouched down so she was eye level with Thomas.


“So here’s what going to happen. My massive ass is hard to clean right, I mean I haven’t washed all the way in there for months. I barely even wipe anymore. So you, my tiny little friend, are going to get in there and clean it for me. Understood?”


Thomas nodded. This was going to be fun. Audrey spun around so her ass was right in front of Thomas again. As she removed her panties the massive mounds of flesh stretched out before him. He could see the darkness and mustiness all the way in there. 


“In you get!” yelled Audrey.


“I can’t promise you’ll get out though!” 


Thomas approaches the Mount Everest sized cheeks place a kiss on the flesh, he began to push his way into the crack. Each push for mustier and mustier until he was practically coated in dry shit. He was only halfway there though and he was well and truly stuck between the massive mounds of flesh. Sensing that he was stuck, Audrey shoved a hand into her ass, sending him flying forward until he was right against her back door. 


“EAT!” Came her booming voice from above. Accepting his fate, he began to lick away all the dry shit and must.


Meanwhile, Audrey pulled her panties and pants back on, sealing him in for good. Mahli came back and the two ate and chatted about their future plans for Thomas.


After about an hour of this, Audrey got up. She had to go home. 


“Does Thomas know he’s coming home with you tonight?” Asked Mahli.


“Not yet he doesn’t. He’s still cleaning my glorious ass.”


The two girls giggled and snorted.


“See ya Mahli” said Audrey as she went to leave.


“Wait!” Mahli stopped her.


“You’ll need this” said Mahli, handing her the shrink ray. 


“For a little, “extra fun” if you know what I mean” winked Mahli.


With that Audrey left, Thomas still wedged between her massive gluteus maximus…





Audrey’s Excellent Ass Slave by 1InchAuthor
Author's Notes:

This one’s all about ass fellas. Enjoy :)

Audrey got home around 7, had some dinner then hurried up to her room, locking the door behind her.


Her room was nothing special, a desk, a cupboard a bed, the usual. Audrey removed her and she removed her top and bra and slipped on a loose sleeping top. She liked to sleep in her panties.She looked at her arse for a minute and considered taking him out. She pulled down her panties and stuck her hand into her arse and eventually found Thomas huddled up asleep against her asshole, which was three times the size of him. 


Thomas woke up to Audrey’s massive finger poking him. 


Thank God, thought Thomas, he was finally getting out. Suddenly the finger squished him up against her asshole. Thomas tried to grip onto the sides of the hole but it was no use as she slowly pushed him into her asshole. Before he knew it he was up to his waist. Then she kept going. Now Thomas was worried as her hole was quite tight and once he was in it would be very hard for Audrey to get him out. But she didn’t stop. He was up to his neck. And slowly, she pushed him at least an inch into her hole. The tight skin surrounded him and coating him in shit. Audrey’s finger disappeared and Thomas was left wedged all the way up Audrey’s ass. 


Audrey pulled up her panties, not caring whether she could get him out or not. Then she climbed into bed and fell asleep…


——————————————— 


Audrey’s Alarm woke her up in the morning. Time for school. She got up and went downstairs for some breakfast. Audrey pulled her school uniform from the cupboard and that’s when she remembered that Thomas was shoved up her ass still. Audrey pulled down her panties and stuck her hand in her massive ass. He wasn’t there. She stuck her finger into her asshole trying to find him, but he was too far up. Shit. Ironically enough he wasn’t going to come out until she took a shit. Which luckily she didn’t need to do right now. So Thomas stayed wedged far up her asshole, fast asleep. 


Audrey changed her clothes and hurried off to school. At school Audrey explained the situation to Mahli and she actually laughed. Mahli just said to have him back by tomorrow, for she had something excited planned. 


So the day went by as normal. That afternoon she got home and opened her laptop to do some work. Thomas had nearly been in her asshole for 24 hours. While she’d love to just keep him there forever, she knew it was time to let him out. So she stripped of her school skirt and panties and squeezed as hard as she could. She used her shit to push him out. Thomas came flying out of Audrey’s gargantuan rectum and right into her hand. Still bottomless, she picked him up and washed him off in the sink. That had been quite the adventure for him.  Now tomorrow she had to give him back to Mahli for the time being, but until then she had one last thing she wanted him to do. She talked to the tiny Thomas, who was a bit dazed as he had been in Audrey’s ass the past day, and she said,


“As you know my ass is really hard to wash. And I need a shower, so you can clean me in the shower!” 


Thomas stood up on the bathroom bench and watched as Audrey pulled out the shrink ray.  She shot him and he grew to 3 feet. She picked him up and placed him on the ground. He was level with her ass. Perfect. Audrey shut the bathroom door and then turned to Thomas. Thomas’s eyesight was perfectly lined up with her giant pussy, her massive lips luring his face in. She turned around so her massive fleshy butt was in his face. 


“Kiss it!” She commanded. Thomas stepped forward and placed his lips on her right cheek. At this size, he could enjoy her ass from the outside. He kissed the soft plush flesh, it was glorious. Audrey removed her top and bra, letting her big gloves flail around freely. She then stepped away from Thomas and into the shower. She turned on the shower and started to wash her top half.


“It ain’t gonna wash itself,” said Audrey, gesturing to her ass. Thomas stepped into the shower and soaped up his hands. Then he stuck them into Audrey’s ass and began to wash, cleaning the crack of all the dry shit. He even gave in a kiss every now and again. 


After Thomas cleaned her ass she stepped out of the shower and dried off. After she was dry she turned to 3 foot Thomas. “You deserve a treat for that” 


She picked up three foot Thomas and threw him on her bed. Then fully naked, she mounted his face. It sunk into her pussy as she rubbed it up and down his face. He took in all the smells, the fishyness, the faint strawberry smell, it was heaven.


After that brief joyride, she shrunk Thomas back down and got ready for bed. Thomas safely on her bedside, she drifted off to sleep…



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13275