Miss Spiral’s Perfect Surgery by Jfjfhfjfjf
Summary:

SpiralWriter!


Name: Miss (Ellen) Spiral
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Personality: Optimistic and very outgoing. Whatever size is chosen, Miss Spiral will try to be the kindest giantess she could be, while having some fun along the way.
Appearance: At her normal height, she is 5'11” without heels (although she looks quite stunning with them on), and is simply gorgeous. She could easily go fashion model with her smooth skin, long brown locks flowing down her back, bright green eyes, and her toned and fit body with long shapely legs, a DD-cup chest, and curves in all the right places. Her outfit of choice is a tight dress and matching shorts that conform around her hourglass figure, stretching taut against her lovely features.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5531 Read: 9310 Published: April 28 2023 Updated: April 28 2023

1. The Perfect Surgery by Jfjfhfjfjf

2. Side Effects Include... by Jfjfhfjfjf

3. Miss Spiral: The Multi-Mile Mother by Jfjfhfjfjf

4. Fun and Realization by Jfjfhfjfjf

5. An Interview With a Giantess by Jfjfhfjfjf

6. Mega Mom Getting More Mega by Jfjfhfjfjf

The Perfect Surgery by Jfjfhfjfjf

Is this the place...?" an older female's voice questioned.

"Yes, I'm positive," a young male's voice replied among the muffled sound of clicking and beeping noises.

"You sure? ‘Cause every time you get directions, you always screw it up," a younger female voice added in.

A family of three looked up at a shining steel building, easily the most towering skyscraper of the city's skyline, the epitome of modern architecture. In a large electronic sign, the words ”DR. CARTER'S PERFECT SURGERY" proudly flashed across in large text. The leader of the family and small group stepped forward and entered through the automatic doors, her heels click-clacking against the sidewalk. She was known as Miss Ellen Spiral, and she was absolutely gorgeous. At the height of 5'11", even without heels, she could have gone fashion model easily with her smooth skin, long brown locks flowing down her back, bright green eyes, and her toned and fit body with long, shapely legs, a DD-cup chest, and curves in all the right places. But, she had decided to settle down with a family. Recent events, however, have corrupted even her perfect life: A year ago, her husband had filed for a divorce, his lawsuit winning in court, taking half of what she owned and sharing their children on the weekends, Michael and Lily Spiral. Now, she believed the stress of it all was getting to her. Miss Spiral thought she spotted blemishes and crow's feet popping up on her face, her hair was falling out, and that she was gaining too much weight. All in all, she still appeared beautiful to others except for herself. So, her son, age 17, avid gamer and shut-in, had recommend this new surgery center for her.

“Alright Mom, this is the place!” Michael affirmed yet again as they approached the receptionist’s desk in the lobby.

“Hmmm...Well, this is a first. You actually didn’t screw up for once,” Lily chuckled.

“Great!” the mother of the group smiled as she began to talk to the receptionist. “Hello! I’ve got a 1 PM appointment with Dr. Carter.”

“Ah, yes, Miss Spiral, I presume?” the receptionist confirmed. “Alright, I’ll call him and let him know you’re coming up. Dr. Carter’s office is on the 66th floor. Have a great day!”

“Thank you very much! C’mon guys, let’s go,” Miss Spiral said as she pointed to the elevators, the trio ascending the building and arriving at the doctor’s office in another few minutes. Upon reaching the door to the office, Lily knocked on the door and was greeted by a “Come in! The door’s open!” from the inside. The Spiral family entered the office and found themselves in a small azure waiting room with a man in a doctor’s coat standing at the end of the room by another white door.

“Ah, you must be Ellen Spiral!” the man exclaimed. “Come in, come in! I’m Dr. Carter, and it’s a pleasure to meet you. And I’m guessing these are your lovely children.”

“Yes, they’re my little angels,” Miss Spiral chuckled.

“Ewww...” the children moaned in unison.

Dr. Carter laughed before continuing. “I see you and your family have a great sense of humor. Well, anyways, come with me into the examining room so we can begin. Your children can wait here while we’re in the back.”

“Alright. Michael, watch your sister, and don’t get into any trouble, alright my little guys? I’ll be back before you know it!” Miss Spiral said as she followed Dr. Carter into the back of the office, closing the door behind her.

“Well, I’m glad Mom’s happy,” Michael said as sat down on a nearby couch and picked up a gaming magazine.

“Yeah, but what’s with the ‘Perfect Surgery’?” Lily asked. “Mom’s supposed to get, like, even hotter from this?” 

"Yep," Michael replied blatantly, not even looking up from his magazine.

Lily rolled her eyes and sighed. "Thanks for being soooo informative."

"Dr. Carter's supposed to be this miracle worker when it comes to plastic surgery, so it'll be like he's taken years off Mom, probably do a little nip and tuck here and there to make sure she stays that way. So, yes, he's making her hotter."

"Don't see why..." Lily continued. "Mom's already hot enough as it is."

Michael shrugged in reply, still looking bored as ever as he continued to flip through his gaming magazine.

-----

"Now, Miss Spiral," Dr. Carter said, strapping medical rubber gloves on, "you may feel a few...sensations... as the process works itself out when we're finished. 'Perfect Surgery' tends to leave a few marks on the old body. "

"Oh, pssh. I'll be fine," Miss Spiral laughed, laying flat on her back on a cold steel table, the room they were in appearing pure white, smelling of starkness and bleach. Surgical equipment lined every inch of space on the walls, from knifes to scalpels to pinpoint lasers, and even a table of strange bubbling chemicals. Dr. Carter walked over to his patient and held up a needle, injecting a strange purple liquid through the syringe into her arm. "This will dull the pain and make it all more enjoyable."

"Oh, thank...you..." Miss Spiral gurgled as her vision went cloudy and all she could hear was dull beatings and a few tickles across her body. Within an hour's time, the surgery was complete.

Side Effects Include... by Jfjfhfjfjf

Later that Night...8:00pm

"Mom..." Lily gawked at her mother across the table, all three of them sitting down for dinner.

"You look..." Michael continued.

"Gorgeous again? I know!" Miss Spiral finished their sentence. If she could have been any more perfect, Dr. Carter had succeeded. Her already tan skin was now more golden and radiant, no signs of line or worry anywhere on her body. Her hair seemed more silky, and it seemed the good doctor had given her already ample chest an upgrade in size, and made her buttocks more rounded and tone than they already were.

“Wow, the doc really did a great job on you, Mom,” Lily complimented her mother.

“Why thank you, hun,” the newly enhanced mother smiled warmly in response. “I really do feel like I’m a whole new me!”

“Yeah Mom, you look...um, hot...” Michael said awkwardly, trying to compliment her without saying anything too provocative.

“Oooooh, c’mere sweetie!” Miss Spiral laughed as she hugged her son against her now E-cup chest. “Now, since you’re a boy, I want you to answer honestly; don’t worry, I just need a man’s opinion is all.”

“This never ends well...” Lily sighed.

“W-What is it?” Michael asked as he tried to pull away from his mother’s large bust.

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how cute do you think I am?” 

“Um, well...” he paused for a moment before answering, “you were a 10 before, Mom, but now you’re like a 12...”

“I’d say a 17,” his sister added.

“Oooooh! You two are the best kids a mother could ever want!” Miss Spiral giggled as she hugged both her children to her chest. 

“Yeah...Thanks Mom...” the two sighed in unison.

“I just feel so...so great! I think I’m gonna go try on some of my favorite clothes right now!” the optimistic mother exclaimed as she excused herself from the table. “Mind doing the dishes today, kids?”

“Well, we...”

“Great! Thanks! I promise we’ll go shopping tomorrow!” Miss Spiral interrupted as she headed into her bedroom and closed the door.

“Well, you know what this means?” Lily asked her brother.

“Yeah, yeah, I do all the work, you watch TV,” Michael sighed.

------

Miss Spiral let out an almost irritated grunt as she put on the last of her clothing, squeezing into them as her new body was much bigger now. "Ahhh..." she sighed with relief as her ensemble stretched to conform to her new body. Walking over to the mirror, the woman did a little twirl as she gazed on at her new self's reflection. "I look FANTASTIC!" she giggled. Miss Spiral now wore a tight black dress and matching heels that conformed around her hourglass figure, stretching taut against her lovely features. "Y'know what..." she mused to herself, ”I think I'll go for a walk! Might as well see how this new self does with exercise." Miss Spiral sat down for a moment, and in a few minutes, she was out the door, leaving Michael and Lily home. The two waved her goodbye as she ran into the distance of their urban neighborhood.

The night air was extremely refreshing and the stars twinkled overhead brilliantly. Overall, it had been a perfect day for Miss Spiral: She had become perfect, her kids were perfect little angels, and the night was perfect. Everything was right in her world.

As the walk stretched on into hours, nobody was out except for Miss Spiral, all asleep as she walked back home, feeling good about herself with the fresh exercise. Just ten minutes way from home though, she was beginning to feel very odd. "Oh...ooh my..." She suddenly stopped to clutch her head, the world spinning around her and millions of pinpricks popping up all over her body. "These must be the sensations Dr. Carter warned about..." she said as she tried to shake off the dizzying effects and ignored the dulling and numb feeling of her skin. When her vision had cleared and her body returned to normal seconds later, she was quite surprised: Everything had disappeared. Looking around, all Miss Spiral could see was a fog drifting around her ankles, and a glimpse past that fog, a little toy city with the skyscrapers not even comparable to the treads of her heels.

"Where did everything go...?" she asked herself, sounding quite confused.

------

Michael looked out the kitchen window awestruck, eyes wide, pupils dilated, and mouth dropped open. He was so surprised that he dropped the plates he was about to wash, the plates falling to the floor with a smack and a shatter.

"What the hell did you do?!" Lily walked into the kitchen, looking furious. "Mom's going to kill us for breaking those dishes! And I am not taking the rap fo-"

"Shut up," Michael interrupted, his gaze still transfixed outside.

"Excuse me?"

"Shut up, and look outside."

Lily groaned at her brother's rudeness but stepped to his side and looked out the window as well, becoming as shocked as her sibling. Outside, towering over everything and casting a shadow across the landscape, was the dirty tread of a used heel, looming higher and higher, going past the clouds itself to who knows how gigantic.

"Wasn't...Mom wearing those shoes when she left...?" Michael gasped

Miss Spiral: The Multi-Mile Mother by Jfjfhfjfjf

“I-Impossible,” Lily denied the thought. “There’s no way that those could be Mom’s...”

Suddenly, Michael observed something on the edge of the titanic heel that confirmed his suspicion. “Um, Lily, you know how Mom always marks her stuff with her initials?”

“Yeah, she always writes ‘E.S.’ on her stuff in a red sharpie. Why? Wait a sec...”

“Can you see it? Right there...” the older sibling pointed towards a section of the shoe tread where two letters were clearly visible.

“E...S...” The youngest Spiral gulped as she took a few steps backwards. “That’s...That’s Mom’s shoe...No way...”

“I know, I can’t believe it too,” her brother admitted. “How the hell did she get so huge?!”

“I don’t know either, but I bet she’ll be on TV.”

“Lily, we have to try to get her attention,” Michael explained.

“Why? Shouldn’t we let the police handle this?”

“You know how Mom gets...”

“You’re right!” Lily exclaimed. “We gotta stop her...NOW!”

-----

“It’s...it’s so tiny...” Miss Spiral said as she crouched down to get a better view of the city by her feet, unknowing of her current situation and that every single one of her movements could have cataclysmic consequences to the world around her. For all she knew, she simply walked in the wrong direction into an empty field where a child had forgotten one of their toys. Bringing her face between her knee’s to examine the “toy”, she was amazed at the detail the little thing contained: Lights flickered in the skyscrapers, little multicolored dots that represented cars sped through the streets, and even smaller than that, itty-bitty specks of dust acted like people. Toys these days sure were getting advanced, she thought. Miss Spiral giggled slightly, imagining that the city actually was real and she was a titaness to the microscopic inhabitants below. How little she knew how true that statement was...

-----

“So, how are we going to reach Mom?” Lily asked as Micheal took a turn in their car, the two not finding much trouble getting through the streets as every other citizen was panicking for their lives at the sight of such a massive woman.

“...I’ll think of something.”

“We’re all doomed...” Lily facepalmed.

“Not necessarily...”

Lily then looked at her brother with a disapproving glare.

“Yeah, alright, so we’re doomed,” he admitted. “But at least we can TRY to do something.”

“I guess, but if we don’t succeed, I’m telling Mom it was all your fault.”

“How is it MY fault?!”

“I dunno, but everything is usually your fault,” Lily explained. “Ruining my last birthday: Your fault. Causing the power to go out in the house the other day: You plugged in your PS3 and caused the blackout. And now Mom is big enough to step on the entire city with probably just one of her toes: This has you written all over it!”

“Ugh, we shouldn’t be arguing right now about this,” Michael sighed as he accelerated the family vehicle. “And besides, I think I know how Mom got so big.”

“How? Did you build a growth ray to zap Mom as a bonus gift for today?”

“NO! But think about it for a sec: What happened to Mom today?”

“She went from a hot mom to a mega-hot mom,” Lily sighed. “Wasn’t that obvious from the dinner hug? Well, that and her outfit now barely fitting her.”

“Exactly!” Michael exclaimed. “Something had to happen to Mom during the surgery for her to get THIS big. I mean, c’mon, I could understand a few inches taller, but a few dozen MILES taller?! There’s something not-”

“Just stop talking and drive!” Lily demanded. “Let’s just stop Mom and go home. I don’t want to miss tonight’s new episode of my favorite show.”

“You’re thinking of TV at a time like this?!” Michael said as he wanted to perform a facepalm of his own, but he could not take his hands off the wheel. “Ugh, let’s just hope we reach Mom before she does anything...”

Fun and Realization by Jfjfhfjfjf

Hmm...” Miss Spiral peered closer, but still not able to make out any true details of the city, it being too tiny for her eyes alone to fully see. "Well then...” she reached down with her right hand, edging her index finger closer and closer until she was sure she could touch the city, then she performed a scooping motion with her fingernail, ripping a huge chunk of the downtown area from the earth and bringing it closer to her eye, terrifying all who survived the ordeal. "Oh...oh...my...” she whispered, finally realizing gravity of the situation.”Are these specks...actually people...?”

-----

Michael swerved his car as he just barely dodged his mother’s titanic finger picking up a large portion of the city, quickly putting on the brakes.

“WOAH!” the two yelled in unison. “DID YOU SEE THAT?!”

“Lily, you OK?” the elder brother asked his sister.

“Yeah, I-I’m fine. I can’t believe Mom just did that...”

“Neither can I. Wait, do you hear that?”

The two listened carefully as their mother’s voice could be heard as a loud boom all across the remaining city, mentioning something about real people.

“It’s Mom!” Lily shouted. “She knows she’s huge!”

“Yeah, thank goodness,” Michael breathed a sigh of relief. “If she didn’t realize it, I’m pretty sure this city wouldn’t be here much longer...”

“Yeah, Mom might be huge, but she’s still as nice as ever,” Lily smiled up at Miss Spiral’s massive shoe tread. “C’mon, we still gotta let her know we’re here so we can help her out. Got any suggestions?”

“Um, well I know there’s some road flares in the trunk,” Michael shrugged.

“Guess that’ll have to do. Let’s just hope Mom doesn’t get even bigger or anything in the meantime.”

The Spiral siblings then exited the car and opened up its trunk, pulling out and lighting up the several road flares within it. 

“Think this’ll work?” Lily asked.

“Honestly...No, not at all.”

Lily simply facepalmed in response. “We’re sooooooooooo doomed...”


Miss Spiral saw several bright but tiny lights zip in front of her face. She looked down, and when she looked very closely, saw her children there. "Whats happening?" she breathed, but was still very loud.

Hearing their mother, Michael spoke up. "I don't know Mom, but I think it had something to do with whatever that doctor did to you" "I Think so Michael but I---" she started but was cut of by another strange tingling in her.

The ground shook as Mrs Spiral swelled to an even bigger size. The two kids could only watch as the massive running heel in the distance got even bigger. Pretty soon the treads were all that could be seen and clouds were seen alongside them. The massive treads began swallowing mountains off in the distance behind the city skyline, flattening them like clay. Just when the treads were about to start eating up houses the growth and tremors stopped. Miss Spiral clutched her already massive breasts which swelled ever larger. Her sports bra barely stood and her boobs practically spilled out. The fabric was stretched so thin it was see through. She giggled in pleasure and her laughter shook the world around her. The feeling was such a rush that with the foot opposite the kids she brought up in her laughing fit and then brought it crashing down. Her heel  landed on a city, flattening the whole thing in an instant. The shock wave tore apart houses miles away. Of course Miss Spiral had no idea of the damage she was causing or her growth. She just thought of it as a side effect of the surgery. She stood there for a second, her massive, beautiful body hunched over the city. A drop of sweat fell off her bra and feel to the kids below, destroying the whole intersection they were at. The car is thrown under the liquid and the children begin choking. Is this the end for the young Spirals?
An Interview With a Giantess by Jfjfhfjfjf

This is Diana Allers here with Action News.” One News reporter said into the camera that switched between her and the view of Miss Spiral. “It is the second day of the dramatic events that shocked the world. For those of you not in the loop, yesterday morning, Ellen Spiral, a stay-at-home mom of two, had been going to ‘Perfect Surgery’, a franchise that had been popping up all over the country with claims of being the best in the field of drastic changes to the human body, but no one could have predicted this.

“Employees at Perfect Surgery claim that Miss Spiral, or as she has been dubbed, ‘Mega Mom’, had taken a dangerously experimental drug that altered human physiology, activating a long-dormant gene within her DNA, granting her great size along with invulnerability. Hours later, she had become a towering titaness one would see in mythology, and no one can hardly believe this turn of events of this massive woman is taking. She appears to be slumbering now, tanning herself, like all beach beauties do. We’ll try to head in and receive an exclusive interview with the Mega Mom, something our rivals in other networks are too scared to do.”

The reporter nodded at the pilot and he replied by diving towards Miss Spiral’s head, landing the small helicopter within her ear. Diana along with her camerman stepped out onto the fleshy surface, earwax covering her shoes.

“Umm...excuse me, Mega Mom!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

“Mmmm? Who’s there?” the beauty mused as she opened her eyes, getting up slightly to look around. 

“This is Diana Allers of Action News here to interview you, if that’s alright!” she shouted back.

“Oh, a newsperson? Sure, but just one condition: Just make sure to get my good side on camera, alright?” she giggled as she lay back down comfortably. “Where are you anyways, hun?”

“We’ve flown into your ear for the time being. We hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all, hun. Just make sure to be careful in there, alright? Wouldn’t want you to get lost on big ol’ me!”

“We’ll make sure to do that. Tell us, Ellen...”

“Oh please! Call me Miss Spiral!” the titaness chuckled. 

“Er, yes, well then, Miss Spiral, also known as Mega Mom, can you tell us a little bit about why you started growing?”

“Mega Mom? Is that what they’re calling me? That’s cute, but I don’t think I’ll be ‘Mega’ for too much longer. Hopefully I’ll be ‘Momnipotent’ sometime in the future!” Both of the journalist gulped at the statement, wondering what she meant. “But to answer your question, I’ve always wanted to be big, but not just regular old big, to be the biggest and still growing! When the doc told me about my unique dormant DNA that could make me big, I was so excited, and when I actually did start growing, I was the happiest I’ve ever been! I hope I just keep getting even huger!”

“Can you comment on any other changes your body has undergone? From our files, you look different than you did before, and you’ve become immune to bullets through your growth.”

“Well, I guess it’s sorta nice to know I’ve gotten stronger. Makes it easier to get a tan in peace!” she joked. “As for the rest of me, it’s only natural that the big get bigger, right hun? I absolutely love my body and my figure, especially since I’m not pencil-skinny like most women in the world. I’ve always embraced my curves, so I’m proud to be the beautiful big woman I am today!” 

“Miss Spiral, during your first growth spurt, you destroyed your own home. Aren’t you worried about your children?”

“Correction, I only partly destroyed it, only one wall went down. As for Michael and Lily? They’re bright kids, they’ll be fine.”

“You’re very...nonchalant about this. Aren’t you even worried about them?”

“I raised them well, I’m sure they’ll be fine!”

“Well...during your rampage later that afternoon,”

“I would hardly call it a rampage honey! I wasn’t even angry.”

“Well, you destroyed several city blocks, offices, and the tallest structure within the county. Some people are even missing after your growth to two miles tall.”

“I’m sure they’ll show up soon!” She giggled, her stomach rumbling ominously after finishing her sentence. “Is there anything else you’d like to ask me, Diana?”

“Um, not at the time, Miss Spiral.”

“Alrighty then! Just fly on out...wait.”

“What is it?”

“You might wanna stick around! I feel another growth spurt coming on...”

“Y-You do?!”

“Yep! Like I said yesterday, I’m only going up and up and up!”

As her giggling traveled across the land, Miss Spiral simply laid down and continued to tan as her body began to lengthen once more, this time in a continuous spurt rather than bursts of size. To her, it was as if she was slowly inching outwards, but in reality, she was growing at over two hundred feet per second, that rate beginning to pick up speed.

“T-This is Diana Allers with A-Action News here!” the reporter spoke nervously into the camera as the fleshy, waxy ground expanded underneath her. “We have breaking news here! I’m...I’m here inside Mega Mom where she’s...she’s apparently becoming even bigger! This reporter has to admit that this is an absolutely unique sight to witness up close like this, and once again, Action News will be first to report on Mega Mom’s latest size! One can only imagine what the woman herself is feeling at this moment...”

Miss Spiral hummed a sing-song tune, her frame now another mile longer as her soles crashed through an old, abandoned barn, not even feeling the impact. “There’s no better feeling in the world than growing...” she chuckled. 

Her growth exponentiated as the seconds passed, going from two-hundred feet a second to five hundred, then eventually an astounding thousand feet a second. Her growth continued on shortly afterwards, giving one last powerful surge to her size, topping her off at ten miles in height, filling up the plain in which she rested in now.

“This is Diana Allers...and it appears Mega Mom has stopped growing for now. Her ear, which we are in, was like a moist cave when we landed, but now, it’s like a massive abyss one could become lost in...”

The news crew gathered themselves and took off in the helicopter, flying away from the now ten-mile high mother who dominated the land with her size.

“Ah,” She sighed to herself. “Hopefully I’ll get much bigger soon. I wanna be at least a hundred miles tall by the end of the day.” She declared, her voice echoing for many miles and frightening all. “So you hear that, me? We’ve got some growing to do!” she added with another chuckle. “Now, I think that’s enough tanning for today. Time to go on a quick walk, Can’t let my figure go to waste just ‘cause I’m just a tiny bit bigger!”


Ever so slowly, Miss Spiral gently lifted her body off the ground, the land quaking in unison as she slowly rose to her feet, her soles sinking into the land as she did so. Gazing out at the land before her at her current stature, she planned out a quick jogging route, making sure not to come by heavily populated areas unless absolutely necessary.

“Oh, hey, Ms. Newslady, are you still around?” she asked aloud to the dozens of copters circling about her thighs. “Just wanna let you know I’m going to be doing a quick bit of exercise, so feel free to report that too. If people suddenly feel earthquakes, they’ll know I’m coming near them!”

After a quick bit of stretching out her body, Miss Spiral took off on her brisk walk with another happy sigh, her first step appearing more of a powerful stomp rather than a quick one. Headlines across the country suddenly read “Mega Mom takes walk. Take cover!” as the shockwaves from a single footfall could be felt throughout the tri-state area due to her enhanced weight. 

Miss Spiral began her light walk across the country, her ten-mile high form visible on the horizon and each footstep of her heels against earth created an impact that shook the land around her for miles and leaving behind a trail of mile-deep footmarks and destruction. She was careful not to enter populated areas such as cities, but had trouble avoiding smaller towns that were harder for her to notice while running.

Mega Mom Getting More Mega by Jfjfhfjfjf

Eventually, after fifteen minutes of a solid run, she paused, having built up a light sweat. “Whooh! That was good!” She said, wiping some sweat beads from her forehead, sending them splashing to the ground and flooding most of the area. “But y’know what, I don’t feel tired...not at all. I feel like just like I did earlier...” She mused. “Can I not even get tired? And I’m not that very hungry either...” As she dawned upon the aspects of her activated genes, she felt a very familiar feeling beginning to well within her, releasing a wide grin.

“Growin’ time! Was wonderin’ when I’d get bigger again! The view’s great from up here, but this gal’s only going up!” 

Miss Spiral closed her eyes and planted her feet into the ground, her soles sinking deep into the planet’s crust before the spurt began, this time a continuous expansion combined with bursts of size awaited the growing woman. Her feet bulldozed through hundreds of yards of forest by the second, her waist quickly piercing the cloud layer as she soon doubled her previous size. As her growth continued, she opened her eyes, just as her breasts began to enlarge once again, her now I-cup chest clad snugly in her sports bra just the way she liked it, making her feel even bigger than she already was, further emphasized by the fact that it was getting hard to see past her chest, though she didn’t mind - she knew that all growth was good growth. As Miss Spiral started to reach thirty miles, her toes soon began to wiggle their way into a nearby town, overtaking whatever dared to challenge her growth.

“Whoops! Gotta be careful down there, guys!” she chuckled as she took a step backwards, shaking the entire state with her impact. “A girl needs her room to grow, ya know! And I need plenty of it!”

Her growth continued on, her body undergoing even further changes: At thirty-three miles, her butt enlarged, her dress now further bringing out her ample figure; at thirty-seven, her skin became more youthful as her green eyes practically glowed with radiance; at forty-three, her figure became even more curvy than ever, putting the curves of a circle to absolute shame; and at forty-seven, her feet softened as their heavenly smell became more powerful, her weight increasing faster than ever to give her more power with every step.

“Looks like you newspeople are gonna have to stop calling me Mega Mom now!” she giggled, her laughter now the thunderous boom of a living goddess. Finally her growth ceased at fifty miles tall, leaving her at a truly colossal stature that towered the highest anything had ever been on the planet.

“Hmm...I’m not Momnipotent yet...but I’m pretty big in all areas, so maybe ‘The Living Goddess’, ‘Ultra Mom’, or ‘Super Sexy’ is the correct terms.” She said to herself. “You hear that, tiny newspeople?” She called out, her voice heard not just by them but all the populace of the world. “Those are the titles I liked to be called from now on!” She giggled. “Though, I’m still just Miss Spiral to friends.”

She stretched a little before deciding what to do next. “Well, now that I’m this big, I’m thinking of leaving America for a little. I can take a nice stroll across the ocean now without worry of sinking or even having to swim!” Miss Spiral said aloud to herself. “Afterwards, I can probably come back and see my babies. They’ll wanna see how big their momma’s gotten!”

With her schedule set for the rest of the day, the titanic woman stomped off the coastline of the US, looking around to where she could travel to. Meanwhile, the media was abuzz with this new data relating to the ever-growing woman. Several anti-Miss Spiral organizations had popped up overnight, and there was rumors of global war being threatened against the truly monumental woman that towered higher than the clouds.

“Let’s see...maybe I’ll go say hello to ‘Big’ Ben, though he’ll be ‘Little’ Ben to me by now!” she laughed at her own joke. “Oh, actually, I think I’ll be setting a new world record: The first woman to ever walk across the Atlantic Ocean! Well, better get to work...This ocean won’t cross itself!”

Miss Spiral gently dipped her right foot into the ocean, the cool water rushing over her heel as the tops of her foot still was uncovered. With a few more steps, she had reached the deepest parts of the English Channel, the water only now barely reaching her ankles, tidal waves forming with every one of her strides. “This is such a lovely little walk,” she hummed as she took in the landscape of western Europe approaching in the far distance. “I just hope I can do this again someday, but next time, with my feet completely dry!”

In only the span of three minutes, the massive woman made landfall on the United Kingdom, accomplishing her world record that no one could ever dream of breaking. As she touched down, she gently shook the water from her feet, sending a rain of ocean water across several acres of land before plopping her foot back on terrain, wiggling her mighty heel against the ground and causing seismic quakes on a new continent.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13044