Banishment by Wimpering
Summary:

Anna had been renting a room in this house for three years now as the rent was unbelievably cheap. There was a catch however. Anna's one and only roommate Zayla was a bit strange in the head. What Anna didn't know however was that Zayla had been secretly using Anna's body to serve justice to billions of criminals from across the galaxy.

So begins the daily lives of an unaware girl and a sadistic intergalactic prison warden

(Probably the cruelest story I'll ever do so you have been warned)


Categories: Vore, Breasts, Destruction, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5726 Read: 14246 Published: April 24 2023 Updated: April 24 2023

1. Chapter 1 Roommates by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2 The Pink Forest by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3 The White Ocean by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4 Milky Tunnels by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5 Unexpected Climax by Wimpering

6. Chapter 6 The Finish by Wimpering

Chapter 1 Roommates by Wimpering

A phone alarm went off breaking the silence within the dark bedroom as the pile of blankets heaped up on top of the bed began to shift in response. A long pale slender arm reached out from beneath the mound of blankets and began feeling around for the noisy device. Upon reaching the device, the hand retreated back to the blankets which raised further to reveal the face of a drowsy 21 year old girl named Anna. 


A few strands of her disheveled blond wavy hair fell down in front of her pale blue eyes as she squinted to look at the painfully bright screen. Letting out a groan, Anna flopped back on the bed sprawling her arms in an attempt to work up the energy to leave her cozy cocoon of blankets. Today was a day off so she really didn't have anything she needed to do, but at the same time she couldn't simply spend the WHOLE day in bed.


With a heavy sigh, Anna swung her thick shaven legs over the side of the bed and put on her favourite pair of pink fluffy slippers.


"I guess 'she's' home too today..." Anna thought to herself rubbing her forehead to fight off the headache that was starting to form. "Ugh, it's $500/month. Just keep telling yourself that."


Anna had been renting a room in this house for about 3 years now. The room wasn't anything special. It was an average size with average utilities. The house itself wasn't located in any prime neighbourhood nor was it an especially dangerous slum. The main reason Anna had chosen to live here had been the rent.


In an economy where $2000/month apartments weren't entirely unheard of, finding a place to stay for $500/month was a hard deal to pass up on. That being said, such an amazing deal was sure to have some catch to it.


"Ah, good morning Anna... Or good afternoon I guess I should say."


This... was the catch...


Anna entered the kitchen to see a black haired woman sitting at the kitchen table working on her smartphone. She wore what looked somewhere between an office outfit and an officer's uniform but for as long as Anna had lived here she had never learned what her job actually was nor ever seen her working. Her thick black hair covered one side of her face completely but it never seemed to hinder her vision at all.


This, was Zayla, the only other resident renting the apartment.


For the most part, Zayla was an alright roommate. She didn't make much of a mess, or make a lot of noise. She never complained when Anna made mistakes or have unreasonable demands. However, her personality was a little...


A chill went down Anna's spine as Zayla looked up from her phone to stare directly at Anna's feet. Her mouth curled into a big smile as she maintained her gaze for an unforgivably long time in spite of Anna's obvious discomfort. This wasn't the first time this had happened but Anna still hated it. At first she had thought Zayla had some huge foot fetish but it wasn't just limited to her feet. Sometimes Zayla would just stare at her... or things Anna had... as if there was some inside joke that only she was aware of.

Chapter 2 The Pink Forest by Wimpering

A prison shuttle made its way down into the deep foliage being careful not to hit any of the huge thick pink trees. It wasn't the first time it had made this journey to the outskirts of the galaxy, but that didn't make it any easier. Once it was hovering several feet above the ground, it dropped the prison cell pod attached to the rear before starting to climb again. Once it had gained enough altitude that even the tops of the pink massive trees were several thousand feet below it, it pressed the button to open the door to the prison pod.


With the door to his prison cell open, a humanoid creature with four arms exited into the jungle lands. As he scanned the horizon, the holoprojector on the pod flickered to life to reveal a young female Empire correctionary officer.


"Kung Kodo..." the officer called out his name, half her face covered by her thick raven hair. "You have been tried and found guilty of predatory business practices including selling faulty goods, money laundering, and coercion. The charges for the murder of family members and loved ones of your countless clients have been dropped due to a lack of evidence and as such you will not be given the death penalty. Instead you are hereby banished from the intergalactic empire and have been sentenced to live out the rest of your life on a planet on the outer rim."


"Don't talk like such a sore loser." Kung Kodo smirked. "So? Which planet is this one? Gornon VI? Tarabo IV? Don't think I didn't see something like this coming. My men will come pick me up me within the week."


Whether the hologram message was a one way recording, or if the black haired officer simply didn't care, she continued her explanation without hesitation. However, while it might have just been a glitch in the recording, the corner of her mouth did seem to rise slightly into a smirk.


"While the Empire has ruled that we shall not execute you for your crimes, we also are under no obligations to ensure you are kept safe as you are no longer one of our citizens. The planet we have sent you to is warm and does have water and food... of a sort... however; whether you live or die is now up to fate."


Once the message was finished, the hologram projector malfunctioned before exploding in a shower of sparks as if to demonstrate that Kung would not be able to repurpose it to call for help.


"Ah, so that's what it is..." Kung frowned now alone again. "Essentially, if we can't kill you legally we will just send you somewhere certain to kill you accidentally." 


Kung had expected to find a trap like this awaiting him. The court proceedings went too smoothly, almost as if the Empire knew they would win either way. While he had heard mention of banishment numerous times before, he had never heard of the fate of anyone who had been banished. It was as if they had just vanished from existence which was far too suspicious.


"But too bad for you! I don't die easily!" Kung shouted to the sky. "Who do you think I am? I'm Kung the Contractor! Just you wait! Give me day and I'll have this place looking like a paradise you'd pay me to visit!"


His determination rekindled, Kung's first task would be to scout out the area.


He spent a good hour or so walking through the forest. The thick pink trees seemed to go on for miles, each spaced perfectly apart as if planted by hand. The atmosphere of the planet was very humid and warm with a peculiar smell to it and the ground itself felt spongy under his feet. He also managed to find rocks scattered here and there almost as if they had fallen like meteorites. That would certainly line up with the damage to the surrounding area.


Even though the sky was still dark out, Kung could tell that many of the trees had taken huge amounts of damage as if pressed down to the ground repetitively by something unimaginably heavy. But what on earth could have caused this?


Every now and then he found large plates of shed skin that suggested there were some fairly large creatures living within this forest, but he couldn't find any signs of them. Had this planet just undergone some great catastrophe? But if that was the case, how could the trees be healthy enough to maintain such a strong colour?


As if in response to his questions, the entire forest became flooded in light. 


"What the?!" Kung began shielding his eyes with one of his four arms. It had been far too fast to simply be sunrise, but also far too quiet to have been a star going supernova. What on earth was going on?


The bright sun didn't last long however as it was soon blotted out by a large object... No... it was safer to say the entire sky had been blotted out by some celestial object. But what was it? A planet? No... the shape was too strange. Ovular yet with smaller spheres here and there. Specifically 5 small spheres attached to one ovular one connected to one large sphere.


Kung didn't have too much time to consider this however as he realized the massive object was rapidly heading towards him.


Walking backwards, Kung lost his balance as he tripped over some uneven ground. Looking down he realized it was in fact the corpse of a prisoner who had come before him. His body had been pressed so hard into the soft pink terrain that it was almost as if he had become part of the ground himself.


"Just what kind of planet did they take me to?!" Kung began to panic as the massive object rapidly came towards him. For the first time in as long as he could remember, Kung felt fear... then everything went black.

Chapter 3 The White Ocean by Wimpering

"Here, I made some cereal for you!" Zayla smiled finally breaking her stare at Anna's feet to point at a bowl of cereal sitting on the table next to her.


"Eh? Isn't it all soggy now?" Anna asked.


"No! Not at all! I figured you would be up soon so I just made it a few minutes ago!"


Anna sat down and grabbed the spoon as Zayla gave her a bright supportive smile.


"What's with her..." Anna thought to herself. "She can be so weird one minute and so friendly the next."


Anna let out another sigh. Clearly understanding the mindset of her roommate was beyond her. Putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth, Anna stopped suddenly feeling another chill run down her spine.


Looking up towards Zayla sitting directly across from her, she was doing 'the stare' again...


It wasn't the same as being checked out by horny guys. In fact, it didn't feel like Zayla was really looking at her at all... It was hard to explain but it was more like Zayla was looking towards her... Like Anna was nothing but an object, or piece of the scenery sitting behind what it was that Zayla was REALLY looking at.


Somehow it made Anna feel even more uncomfortable than if she was checking her out. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Several prison shuttles flew over an ocean planet dotted with numerous islands before dropping their prison pods into the thick white waters below and flying away. The pods themselves had been designed to float if needed so there was no threat to the prisoners inside. Not that these specific prisoners had anything to worry about in regards to drowning anyways.


As the doors to the pods opened, dozens of prisoners began making their way outside. These humanoid creatures had webbed fingers and gills on their necks. They were just at home living underwater as they were on dry land, however; this thick white ocean was a different matter for them.


Holoprojectors on each of the pods activated combining into one massive projection of a female officer with long black hair in the middle of the group.


"The Calaarnon Family." the officer began. "Your group has been found guilty of collaborating in order to commit innumerable minor offenses, far too many to explain here. However; due to a lack of definitive evidence, the charges for your more serious crimes including murder and conspiring against the empire have been dropped."


"YA THAT'S RIGHT!" one of the Calaarnon family members shouted out "YOU AIN'T GOT NUTHIN ON US!"


Undeterred by the taunting, the projection continued her explanation.


"Because of this, your entire organization has been sentenced to banishment from the Empire to a planet on the outskirts of the galaxy. Please keep in mind that while the Empire has ruled we are not allowed to execute you for your crimes, we are also no longer obligated to ensure your safety on your new home."


"Heh, so that's their play." an older member smirked. He was the Don of the Calaarnon family and had fully expected something like this to happen. After all, it's what HE would have done himself.


"The final phase of transfer shall commence soon. May fate be the final judge of your crimes."


With that final line, all the holoprojectors sparked and exploded simultaneously rendering them completely useless.


"What do you think they meant by 'final phase of transfer'?" one of the leading members asked the Don.


"I dunno. I'm sure them empire bastards still have a surprise or two planned for us. Never expected them to just 'let us go' after all. Still... this..." The Don scooped up some of the thick white waters in his hand and tasted it with his tongue.


"This ain't gonna work boys. I don't think it's poison, but this water's way too thick. No way we'd see any attack coming under this. We should make our way to one of the islands over there."


The Calaarnon family began making their way towards one of the numerous brown islands floating around them. Being the leader that he was, the Don held back himself. He had no intention of setting foot on land until all his men had arrived safely. While his intention had been to be ready to fight at the first sign of threats, nothing could have prepared him for what was about to come.


A large shadow cast over the ocean as a large silver craft... no... at its size it must have been a capital ship... no even a capital ship might be too small to describe what it was... this silver flat juggernaut however became swooping down towards them at unbelievable speeds.


"BOSS! WHAT'S THAT!?" some of the men cried out pointing to the sky, the don however had no good answer.


"I never knew the Empire was keeping a secret like this..." he marveled to himself.


The silver juggernaut crashed into the ocean sending tidal waves of water crashing over and even moving the islands around them. The don had been lucky enough to have been in the water during the attack and as such was able to nimbly dodge. Most of his men however; had NOT been so lucky.


The sounds of screams were heard as some of the Don's men were caught between the cliff faces of the giant floating islands crashing into each other. Others fell into the water and seemed not to surface. All of that was at least explainable, but what followed went beyond logic.


As quickly as the large silver ship had crashed into the planet, it raised again, carrying on its back countless islands, countless Calaarnon family members, and even a large part of the ocean. Those left behind could only stare in confusion.


The break was short lived however as the silver craft returned now empty again though still dripping with white liquid.


Again the great craft shot into the air carrying a part of the world with it and again it descended to attack again.


"YOU IDIOT!" The Don cried out. "THERE AIN'T NO WAY I'M DYING HERE TO A FIGHT AS UNFAIR AS THIS!"


Time after time the silver ship crashed back into the ocean, and time after time the Don swam to escape it. It had been the hardest he fought in his life. He couldn't even comprehend how something so massive was able to move so quickly.


Finally, the countless attacks stopped. Several seconds passed and the silver ship was nowhere in sight. Neither were any of the countless islands that had surrounded the Don... Neither was any of the Don's comrades.


The Don had little time to grieve his fallen comrades however as he felt a mighty tremor hit the planet.


"An earthquake?!" the Don cried out. Honestly it wasn't totally surprising. The ceaseless attacks from the silver juggernaut craft had seemingly drained most of the ocean. It's no doubt that such a powerful attack affected the planet all the way down to its core. However, there was something odd about this current earthquake.


The waters were unstable at first but soon gathered in a wave heading in one direction as if gravity itself was pulling it that way. The strong inescapable tide pulled the Don along with it until he could see what looked like a large black void up in the upper atmosphere seemingly sucking all the white ocean into it. The black void was lined with giant white boulders and was unlike any cosmic event the Don had ever seen even in all his long years.


"Could this be... that 'final phase of transfer?' the Don thought to himself before allowing himself to carried into the void with the current.


Chapter 4 Milky Tunnels by Wimpering

Grabbing the spoon tighter, Anna shoveled the cereal in her mouth as quickly as possible before gulping down the rest of the milk.


"Tha-*urp* thanks for the meal..." Anna burped as the quickly drunk milk sat like lead on her stomach. "I'm... umm.. I'm just gonna use the shower now."


"Take your time!" Zayla smiled seemingly back to her usual self.


"Honestly, what's her problem..." Anna muttered to herself under her breath before returning to her room to grab some clothes.


Once Anna had grabbed what she needed, she headed into the washroom, locking the door before starting to strip.


"At least she can't stare at me in here." Anna thought to herself before skeptically double checking the counter for cameras.


Turning on the water, Anna headed into the shower allowing the warm water travel down her body. "Ah, this is bliss." she thought to herself before getting distracted by an itch in her boob.


Gripping her breast lightly in her hand she began moving her breast a bit trying to reach the itch she felt deep inside it. "I hope this isn't a sign of an infection or anything..." Anna sighed as her actions were beginning to feel good. Letting her finger gently rub over her nipple Anna let out a slight moan. Her nipple grew quickly in response to the unexpected attention.


Anna closed her eyes and leaned back allowing the shower water to trickle over her erect nipple adding to the stimulation. Moments like these were important too to release her pent up stress that had been building over the years.


With her eyes shut however; Anna didn't notice a few drops of white liquid that dropped out of her nipple instantly washed away by the torrent of shower water.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The prison shuttle flew over the barren hill on the dark planet with expert precision before dropping its prison pod and flying away. When the door to the prison pod opened, out came a tall slender humanoid creature with blue skin and red eyes.


"Crenk Gasher!" a black haired officer of the Empire called out via holoprojection from the prison pod's door. "You have been found guilty of numerous crimes on primitive planets that would be closely considered war crimes within the Empire."


Crenk listened halfheartedly to the officer's attempt at a guilt trip as he continued to scan his surroundings.


"However, as these primitive planets are not in fact part of the Empire, we are unable under current empire law to give you the death sentence for your actions." the hologram continued. "As such the Empire has chosen to punish you with banishment to a planet on the outskirts of the galaxy."


Crenk couldn't help but laugh at this sentence. To an explorer like him, this wasn't a punishment at all, just another day on the job. Even without his tools, it wouldn't be long until he had established himself as leader of whatever primitive species was considered the rulers of this backwater planet.


"While the Empire cannot serve you the death penalty, we are neither obligated to save your life now that you are banished from us." the hologram continued. "May fate decide your punishment."


"I decide my OWN fate thank you very much." Crenk smirked as the holoprojector blew up in a cloud of sparks.


He had already done a preliminary investigation while the officer had rambled on. He had been stranded in the middle of a wide open plain. Nothing but sparse trees dotted the land of this nighttime landscape which just went to show how unhospitable it truly was. If Crenk couldn't find a source of water and food soon, his chances of survival would be slim indeed. However; Crenk had noticed a tall mountain in the distance which might raise his chances. Be it underground cave water, or snow atop the mountain, or even just a better vantage point, Crenk's next goal had become clear.


It took 40 minutes to reach the base of the mountain which felt more like a sheer cliff in some places than a mountain. But that mattered little to Crenk. There were NUMEROUS handholds for him to climb so it wouldn't be too difficult. Even still it took another 60 minutes for Crenk to reach the summit.


The sky was still dark, so Crenk couldn't get a great view of his surroundings. Even still, it was obvious that this plain was abandoned in was expansive. He couldn't see the end of it though he could see many curves and hills. On top of the summit of the mountain however; Crenk found something else he had been looking for.


"An entrance to a cave..." Crenk smirked crouching down at the edge of a hole. "And the air inside feels very humid as well. I'd say I found my new base."


Crenk made his way down into the mountain which was a FAR more difficult climb than climbing the exterior. The walls inside the cave were smooth and slick with liquid. One wrong step could lead to his death.


While Crenk normally would never allow himself to make such a simple blunder however; there were always unexpected events when exploring any unknown world.


A massive earthquake shook the mountain causing Crenk to loose his hold. Falling down he felt his body get battered left right front and back as it felt like the whole world was turning around him. Finally his body settled lying down in a narrow tunnel, much like the one he had just been climbing down. His body in such a bad condition, most explorers would have given up at this point, however; Crenk heard something that strengthened his heart right away. The sound of running water.


Dragging his battered body along the tunnel, Crenk made his way into a small cavern where a thick viscous liquid seemed to seep out of the walls.


"Is this... even edible?" Crenk thought to himself as he scooped some of the liquid up to his mouth. To his shock, it wasn't only edible, it was delicious!


It had been a long time since Crenk had anything other than prison scraps and now he was eating like a king. Taking his fill from the lake in front of him, Crenk's body felt strengthened and even his injuries felt less severe.


"Hah! Just goes to show you can't keep a survivor down!" Crenk laughed to himself as he propped himself up against a wall.


Crenk spent the next half hour investigating the strange cavern. Occasionally more violent earthquakes would hit which felt like the entire mountain was bouncing around, however; it appeared that the deeper in he travelled the less intense they felt. The strange thick liquid seemed to endlessly leak out of tiny holes in the walls. The holes were far too small for him to check inside and even if he had tools with him, he was unsure if he would be capable of digging through the thick rubbery element that the cave seemed to be made out of. This however led to another question. What would keep this cavern from flooding?


Another series of earthquakes hit the cavern, but this time they were different than the ones before. The whole cavern didn't feel like it was bouncing so much as... swaying rhythmically. Almost as if in response to this latest earthquake, the amount of liquid pouring from the walls increased until it was literally spraying out.


"Not good!" Crenk cried out as he scrambled to his feet and began running out of the cavern into the narrow tunnel. He barely made it several meters into the endlessly straight tunnel before a tidal wave of liquid began flowing up behind him.


Crenk had always viewed himself as a decent runner but there was no outrunning a current like this. The tidal wave had soon swept him up and led him down the tunnels at a breakneck speed. Within the current, Crenk could no longer tell which way was up down or forward anymore as the liquid showed no sign of slowing down. 


Finally Crenk was blinded by light as he burst out of the summit of the mountain like a volcano. There appeared to be an apocalyptic torrential downpour occurring outside as the force of the white liquid mixed in with the rain before getting dispersed.


The force of the torrent gone, Crenk finally stopped flying forward and instead began to fall... but something was wrong... He didn't fall back towards the summit like gravity should have forced him to do. Instead he fell perpendicular to it travelling along the vast endless plain of hills and curves as if he were falling from an impossibly large mountain. 


Crenk let out a scream as for the first time in his life he had no idea how to escape from his current predicament. Down below he could see thick light brown vines sticking out from the plain but at his speed could he possibly even survive such an impact?


Pondering such things mattered little as Crenk continued to fall until finally he crashed into the thick tangle of blond jungle branches causing everything to go dark.


Chapter 5 Unexpected Climax by Wimpering

Anna got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She didn't bother with her clothes. She didn't dare dry off her dripping pussy.


"Seriously, was I really THIS pent up?" Anna thought to herself as she left the bathroom hurrying towards her room. It had started with just an itch in her breast, but apparently now her body demanded she finished the rest of the way.


"Oh! Pardon!" Zayla gasped as Anna almost crashed into her with nothing but a towel, but Anna could barely pay her any mind.


"Sorry..." Anna replied tightening her grip on the towel and twisting her legs slightly before rushing off into her room.


"No problem at all..." Zayla mused to herself pulling her cell phone out of her pocket.


"It's me." she said into the phone in a far more official tone than she usually spoke. "I need a rushed delivery. As fast as you can make it. The location?"


Anna pushed aside the heap of blankets on her bed before flopping back on the mattress and returned to rubbing her nipple and clit.


"Nnn!" she let out a groan. She was so close, but she wanted to enjoy this just a little longer.


The drawer to her nightstand beside her was still slightly ajar. Almost unnoticeable to anyone who looked at it. However, a small flash of light appeared above it as a small speck sized craft began to fly inside.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The prison shuttle flew down towards its destination, a bumpy flight as the prison pod attached to it shook rapidly left and right. The shuttle pilot didn't even need to engage the release switch as the prison pod shook itself loose causing it to tumble into a deep valley below. It was a farther drop than the shuttle pilot had intended however he wasn't about to stay around to check the condition of such a violent prisoner. Flying away the shuttle pilot considered releasing the door switch only to find a message saying it had already been blown off.


A large hulking humanoid creature with 6 muscular arms crouched down to leave the prison pod. As he did, the hologram projector on the door sparked to life.


"Kugaar Galowin. You have bee-"


Kugaar didn't wait to hear what the message said. With one of his massive fists he ground the sturdy electronics to bits causing the entire pod to shake with it.


Kugaar looked around at his surroundings. He appeared to be at the bottom of a deep crevice in some sort of pink man made structure. The ground around him was artificially smooth, and the exit to the crevice seemed to be several stories above him.


"IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO TO STOP KUGAAR THE DESTROYER?!" Kugaar bellowed. With a mighty swing of his muscular arms, his fist planted deep into the hard smooth surface of the crevice wall giving him a place to hold. Repeating the process Kugaar began to make his way up the structure as if he were walking up a set of stairs.


He could hear a loud rumbling as he climbed, either like the wind howling or thunder roaring, but whatever was causing it sounded as if it were miles away. Still, this would be nothing for Kugaar. Nothing in the galaxy was strong enough to stop Kugaar. At least... so he thought...


As Kugaar was nearing the top of the crevice the world began to shake as a giant shadow appeared above him. It looked almost like a hand... but that couldn't be possible as it had to be larger than most moons.


The large object glided over Kugaar making his heart drop in a way he was unaccustomed to before crashing in to the manmade structure somewhere behind where he was. The shaking from the collision almost knocked Kugaar back to the bottom of the crevice... and to be honest... it would have been a mercy if it had.


As Kugaar reached the surface of the crevice he saw the entire pink manmade structure rise into the air at speeds impossible for any starship. Once it had reached a proper height, it paused, as if to correct it's course and then began to make it's way forward.


Thick white walls rose up higher than Kugaar could see to the left and right to him as the entire manmade structure began moving towards a gaping red hole. The hole itself had thick blonde vines growing around the exterior and the opening itself pulsated as if it were the gaping mouth of some enormous creature.


Kugaar cried out the manmade structure he was on collided into the creature's mouth that began readily accepting it as if it were hungry to swallow it whole. For the first time in Kugaar's life... he felt fear...

Chapter 6 The Finish by Wimpering

Anna let out a cry as she inserted her favourite pink ribbed dildo past her pulsating dripping wet pussy lips. She felt the walls of her vagina grip hungrily around the shaft as the ribbed section was tightly scrapped along her interior. Pleasure overtook her as she began ramming the thick dildo into herself repetitively. For a moment she felt tiny pricks travelling along inside her as if something was desperately fighting a futile war against her hungry pussy walls, but the sensation didn't last long and only turned her on more.


Letting out a cry, Anna orgasmed spraying her juices all over her towel.


"ahhhhhhh.... I guess I need another shower now..." Anna sighed while still red in the face and gasping.


Outside Anna's room Zayla turned away from the door she had been listening at with a smile. Running her hands through her hair she revealed a purple eye as was a signature trait of her species. Pressing the "Job complete" button on her phone, Zayla began to walk down the hallway, whistling a tune as she went.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Intergalactic Empire had been a galaxy wide power for thousands of years. Being made up of countless races and the most advanced technology available, the Empire had long been held as a beacon of freedom and progress to many species.


However; with such success and freedom there also came a cost. Many loopholes had appeared in the Empire's law over the millennia, and criminals who knew how to use them to their favour could get away with just about any crime. Their hands tied by their own law, the Empire ruled in favour of a new form of judgement which left the fate of their worst criminals in the hands of impartial judges.


The backwater planet of Earth was not a part of the Intergalactic alliance. In fact, they were not even aware that there WERE any species in the galaxy aside from themselves. Their technology was sorely lacking and their society was primitive at best. But this worked in favour of the Empire's goals.


Banished prisoners would be sent to earth. Their size would be reduced to prevent rescue as well as to protect Earthlings, and they would be sent somewhere they potentially COULD survive given their constitution. Each prisoner would be entrusted to a human who would be entirely unaware of their existence and as such could rule as a truly impartial judge. Should the prisoner die, then judgement would be cast by fate. But if they survived, they would at least be somewhere where they could no longer harm any members of the Empire.


It had been 3 years since Anna had moved into a residence owned by the Intergalactic Empire and as such been given the designation Outer Rim Prison Planet QT-4169 under the jurisdiction of Warden Zayla Salamon. During those three years, Anna had been unaware of just how many billions of prisoners she had unwittingly executed with her day to day actions. Nor was she aware of the thousands of prisoners who had survived, now living as colonies under her toenails, in her stomach, in her milk ducts, her vagina, and more. 


During those three years, Zayla had helped to modify Anna's body to be a more habitable environment for prisoners, reducing the acidity of her stomach, causing her to lactate, increasing the amount she sweated, and more, but for Zayla, Anna was neither a habitable planet, nor a roommate.


To Zayla, Anna was a tool she could use to get back at them. To get back at all those criminals who thought they could get away with their crimes. Just like those who had killed her parents. The first to be tried by jury of Anna's body.


Zayla had analyzed every bit of Anna's body and habits, often daydreaming about which parts she could use best to exact her revenge. In a way, Anna was right... Zayla didn't look at her like a person. To Zayla, Anna was her torture chamber and she took limitless pleasure imagining what kind of fate awaited those she sent into her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13033