Party at Lola's by PMmesadthoughts
Summary:

A meteorite hit the Earth, causing certain living creatures to considerably grow in size: not only plants and animals, but humans as well (now called "giants"). Ron finds out what her giant friend Lola has reserved for him at a party she is hosting.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7332 Read: 6989 Published: April 03 2023 Updated: May 09 2023

1. Chapter 1 by PMmesadthoughts

2. Chapter 2 by PMmesadthoughts

3. Chapter 3 by PMmesadthoughts

Chapter 1 by PMmesadthoughts

Disclaimer: characters in this story are made up. Contains explicit scenes. Involves power dynamics. Not appropriate for all users.

I knocked on the door and Suzie opened. 

She looked down on me and smiled. I was still not used to her having become taller than me. Just as her and (almost) everyone else invited to Lola's party, I was a young college student. I had reached puberty for a while now but always was an average guy in terms of height. 

Now, after the crash, people looked down on me all the time. The meteorite that hit the Earth (or should I say, its atmosphere) disintegrated and spread its minerals in certain regions of Europe and Asia. A small percentage of plants, animals and humans grew in size over the span of a few days. 

But I was not a chosen one, unlike Suzie. She welcomed me in, not without making me feel the awkwardness of the situation. The scene inside was even more surreal. Among a sea of heads, some giants were standing out, pushing people all around. Lola was one of them. She must have been 3 or 4 meters tall. 

She pushed people aside as she came towards me. She was wearing a baggy hoodie and a pair of jeans. Her long, curly hair swirled as she moved and I think I even felt the floor shaking a bit. She led me to her room to leave my coat and backpack. While making our way upstairs, she engaged in small talk. 

"So what so you think of all of this?" she asked at some point. 

We were in her room now. As tall as she was, her room was obviously still normal-sized. It was full of other backpacks and coats. Was there no space elsewhere? Anyways, I answered vaguely:

"I don't know what to make of it. But I often feel a bit awkward I guess..."

"Do giants freak you out a bit?" 

As she said this, she smiled timidly and kneeled to grab my coat. She stared me right in the eyes and I immediately felt uneasy. I didn't know Lola too well and she seemed nice enough, but in that moment I was just petrified. She was radiating a fairly intimidating aura. My heart started pumping faster than normal, so I decided to just shrug off the question and went back downstairs.

During the party I mostly stayed with my friends. Among which, Frank advised me to not engage with Lola too much. She looked nice, but...

"...she is really abusing her new height" said Frank. "Someone told me she goes as far as bullying shorter people, at times". 

I didn't think too much of it. We drank and danced, and after a while it was time to go. I went for a bathroom break and when I was back Frank and the others already had their coats on. I went to find Lola to escort me back to her room so I could fetch my stuff. 

She didn't have a baggy hoodie anymore. Instead she was wearing just a simple T-shirt that left her belly in sight. As she was walking to meet me, I couldn't help but nocice her enormous breasts bouncing underneath the shirt. I might have heard some weird stories about her, but she was busty as hell. 

"Follow me, let's go". 

I didn't have much to drink since I arrived pretty late and couldn't quite catch up. But Frank and the others were completely wasted. He said something along the lines of:

"I really need to go home so make it snappy man. We'll leave you here otherwise".

"Ok, ok, fine. Lola, I am right behind you".

We climbed the stairs again, this time in silence. A lot less people were at the party now but we could slightly hear them talking in the background so it was not completely awkward. It was rather unsettling. The freaky aura was back. She stopped in front of her room, opened the door and gestured to go in.

I mumbled a bit, then asked if she could just fetch my stuff for me. I was unreasonably frightened and she could have just said something like: "I don't remember which coat is yours" or whatever. But instead, she just said two words:

"Ron. Inside."

She gestured once again. So I walked in. As I was entering her room, she accompanied me by pushing my back with her giant hand. Immediately after I heard a click. 

"What? Why..."

She looked at me with a wicked smirk. Then she put the keys on top of a bookshelf. It was so high up and close to the ceiling that I had no way to reach it, unless I somehow climbed the shelf. I was trapped. 

"Lola, that's not funny... what is going on here?"

She shushed me and pointed to the bed.

"Go sit, Ron."

"Why? I'm not doing that. I'll just fetch my..."

She grabbed me and easily lifted me from the ground. I left out a small scream before looking back at her. 

"Ron, do as I say. Ok?" 

She gently left me on the floor. I went sitting on the bed. 

"What is the point of this? Come on, don't tell me I should have believed those stories about you..."

"What stories? What did they tell you?"

"Well... you, being a bit of a bully and everything."

"Oh, you poor thing."

As she said this, she unzipped her jeans and left them on the floor. Her long, toned legs started walking towards me. My first response was to attempt fleeing. She could have easily caught me, but she just kept walking as I uselessly tried to open the door.o

She kept coming at me, calm and composed. I backed away in a corner. She walked towards me and trapped me there. Her shadow was fully covering me.

"Back on the bed, Ron."

"Why? What's going on? You're freaking me out here!"

"Doesn't matter. Back on the bed". 

She opened her legs so I could escape the corner and go on her bed. I kept pleading her for a little longer but she just kept pointing between her legs. When I finally went along, she squeezed her thighs trapping me in. 

"What the hell! I can't pass!"

She moved her legs a bit as she was squeezing juice out of me. Then slowly decreased the pressure, but only to the point where I had to still put a lot of effort into escaping that situation. 

"If you just obey, it will be over soon." 

I didn't have much choice. I went on the bed. She sat me with my back against the pillow and the pillow against the wall. She was in front of me, once again towering and shadowing me. She pointed at her jeans on the floor.

"Do the same."

"You can't be seriously asking me this!"

She put her hands on my chest and quickly teared my shirt off. My upper half was naked. 

"Off, I said!"

"What the fuck is going on..." 

Soon enough, I was completely naked. She still had the T-shirt and panties. 

"Let me see..."

She started stroking my dick. Scared as I was, it still started to grow harder and harder.

"Please stop..."

She stopped. Then, she put her hands behind her back and after a moment her bra was off. She removed it from under the shirt and tossed it at me, covering my whole upper body. Her massive tits were now just bouncing around, her nipples piercing through the fabric. She started stroking me again.

"Come on, Ron. Feel them."

At this point I understood how nuts she was. But I still refused to touch her. 

"Do you want me to tear it off as I did with the shirt? Hands on my tits, Ron!"

I don't think she was serious about that but it still worked. I put my hands on her massive tits, feeling them through the fabric. They were soft and pleasant to the touch. 

"Good boy... now, massage them."

I started moving my hands around. Her boobs were incredibly heavy but soft enough that my hands would sink into them every now and then. 

"Oh, you're such a good boy! Pinch my nipples, Ron".

Once again, I obeyed. To pinch one of her nipples I almost needed a whole hand. In the meantime, she was still gently stroking my cock. It felt very good despite the situation. Suddenly, she stopped. 

"Want more?"

"No. I want to go home". 

Hell, just now I remembered that Frank and the others were still waiting for me. Not to mention all the people that were still at the party, their stuff hanging around in that very room. 

"Wrong answer."

She lifted me with ease, my back against the wall, my legs hanging. She purposely didn't hold a good grip on my arms so I was flapping my legs around in search of a stabler position. My feet sank in her massive breasts, which didn't help much and just aroused her more. As I was in that precarious position, continuously trying to find my balance on her chest, she opened her mouth and stuck her long tongue out. 

Then she started tossing her tongue at my dick. She licked it for a while. I kept moving around with my legs, pushing into her soft flesh. As I glanced below me, I took in the surreal scene. She was pinning my arms and licking me all over. 

After a while she put her giant mouth on it and sucked it whole.

"Let me down! Lola, for the love of god!"

As my dick was in her mouth, she let out the grip. I almost lost balance and fell. I had no choice but grabbing her hair with my hands, hoping to find a stable point with my feet in her super soft tits. She kept sucking. 

"Oh my god! Don't let me fall!"

She just mumbled as she was giving me the most humiliating blowjob of my life. When she was satisfied, she held me in front of her, still without letting me touch the bed.

"Ok. Now it's your turn, little guy."

She turned me upside down. She shortly lifted her panties and trapped my head there. I could barely breathe, my head against her intimate parts. 

"Stick your tongue out, Ron."

I mumbled. She clearly wasn't very happy. She grabbed me so that our bellies would touch. My knees were touching her tits. She stood up from the bed, and took a quick lick at my cock. Then, she pushed my head in through the fabric of her panties with her hand. 

"Tongue out, or you'll pass out there."

I immediately did as she said. I had no say in any of this. 

"Good boy... a bit faster, would ya?"

I obeyed. I couldn't protest even if I wanted to. 

"Good boy, Ron. Keep going no matter what. Let's go for a walk."

She started sucking my cock. While trapped in this insane 69, she started walking around the room. It was pointless. But I guess she just felt powerful by carrying me around as her little pleasure toy. When she finally let me out, we were on the bed again. She quickly took her panties off. She just had the T-shirt on, now. 

She spread my legs and she started slowly descending on my penis. 

"No, wait! I have protection!"

I went for my backpack, but she grabbed my arms and pinned me down. 

"Be a good boy, Ron. Shut up and take it."

"Lola, have mercy... I... don't want to do this!"

"Too bad. This is going to happen, whether you like it or not."

"Are we just gonna fuck while other people are at the party? That's..."

But as we were talking, she slowly started inserting my penis inside her. She came down on me with a 'plap'. Her legs were sticking out of the bed, touching the floor. She started grinding on me very slowly. 

"Can you reach my ass?"

I was still in shock that she would do this. But I obeyed, reaching her fat cheeks. I squeezed them. Immediately after, she started jumping on me. Her weight was insane, and she was producing a loud 'plap' with her cheeks every time she bounced down. The entire bed was shaking like crazy. Why was no one hearing this? 

Her giant breasts were bouncing through the shirt, but I was busy with her plumpy ass. I was not even sure anymore why I was doing as instructed, given that she was pretty much ignoring every request of mine. But I kept at it. She started moaning a bit. 

"People will hear us! Please! It's already awful as it is!"

She stopped. She stared at me intensely, then lifted her shirt. Her tits came out bouncing, round, soft and as big as twice my head. 

"Ever been at the dentist?"

She waited for my answer.

"Of course I have..."

"Say 'AAAAAAH'."

"I'm not gonna do that". 

She took a boob and placed it right in front of my mouth. She then pushed my whole head towards it with her other hand. 

"Be a good boy, Ron. Open wide".

"I'm not gonna do tha..."

But she took advantage of me speaking to stuff my mouth with her enormous nipple. Immediately after, she started bouncing on me again. I was close to come. 

"Suck it, Ron... come on..."

Her moans were getting louder and louder, as well as the squeaking of the bed. Instead of sucking, I bit her nipple as some form of revenge. But she let out the loudest moan and increased the rhythm.

"Get off! I need to come!" I managed to mumble. 

She slowed down to a relaxed grind. She put her other tit in front of me. 

"Then say 'AAAAAAAH'. I need a big, loud vowel this time". 

"And you're gonna get off me?"

"Of course."

"This is no joke, ok? Please promise me that..."

"Say it or I start fucking you again."

I collected myself and let it out:

"AAAAAAAAH!"

As I was keeping my mouth open, she slowly and gently pushed her nipple as she started her grinding again. When my mouth was stuffed again, she reprised her jumping. I could only let out some muffled screams this time as I came copiously inside her. 

"What the fuck, Lola? Why?"

"Such a good boy" she said in a dreamy tone. "Ok. You can go now."

I jumped off the bed and started looking for my clothes.

"Thanks. You crazy bitch."

Her shadow loomed behind me. She grabbed me by the calve and put my back against the ground. She spread my legs again. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please, Lola, let me out!"

She fucked me again. She was holding me against the ground, her legs basically squatting over me. Her giant boobs were bouncing all over the place. It took some time until my dick was hard again, so she kept at it for a long while. At some point, I even screamed for help, but no one heard me.

"What the fuck! Slow down! HEY! Can anyone can hear us?"

I tried to move my arms around but she pinned me down with her feet. 

"Stop moving. Stop talking. You had your chance to be a good boy. Now just shut up and take it."

"I am close... please..."

She lifted my legs a bit more. Her fat ass was just bouncing against mine, which was much smaller.

"Oh you are? Ready when you are, Ron..."

I finally came again, inside her like the first time. Only then, Lola let me out of the room. 

The party was still going. But I had enough for the night. I went back home without saying a word. 

Chapter 2 by PMmesadthoughts

I thought about what happened with Lola thoroughly in the following days. But I couldn't bring myself to actually tell someone. All I knew is that she was crazy and I should have kept my distance from her. I was not sure why, but she must have had some kind of weird obsession with me because she was always following me around. Did she think I wouldn't notice? But I was swift at getting out of the way. 

Sometimes she would speak to me as nothing truly happened. In the most casual way she mentioned that I left something at her place and she would be bringing it tonight. As if I was gonna open the door to her!

Well, typically I would be with my roommates but they both had part-time jobs in the evening. I mean, even with their presence... Lola was so nuts that she would have just brought me to my room and fucked me nonetheless. The scary thing is that she actually came despite me telling her I wouldn't be home. 

She knocked on the door with insistency but I didn't even considered opening. I still had quite a shock from the last time. And granted, she was a total beauty and I felt some temptation from time to time. But all those absurd positions and the orders she would gave me... I shuddered and went to my room. She actually came again the next day. And the thing is, I actually did forget something. Just some meds I took out of my backpack and left on some counter. Nothing worth risking it. 

The day after that, no knocking. The ringbell rang instead. I opened the door.

"Oh hello."

"Lola told me you wouldn't open to her" said Suzie "So I brought you your things instead". 

"Oh nice, thanks. Do you want maybe some coffee?" 

Suzie stood there for a while and gave a look outside. The door was still opened. She was much shorter than Lola, but still taller than me. She was a bit plumpy, with large fat hips and a bit of a belly. She was wearing a short skirt and a polo. Long socks too. Had a black pair of square glasses.

"Not fancying coffee? Want some tea then?"

"Actually, what I want... is you". 

I briefly laughed. "What do you mean by that?"

"I think you know what she means". 

Lola stormed in. I immediately ran on the other side of the living room out of instinct. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I told Suzie and she wants a taste too. Just, she's too shy to come at you herself."

"Ron, forgive me!" intervened Suzie. "I didn't find it in me to do it alone..."

"To do what? She probably told you some bollocks! Now both of you, get the fuck out of my house"

But instead they started approaching me. 

"This is the first fun part. This is where you catch him" said Lola. 

"Here I come, Ron!" 

I ran away trying to get to my room. But Suzie ran with me and catched up pretty quickly. Despite her gentle appearances her grip was strong and vicious. 

"Suzie, please... do not put me through this again. Not with HER, at least!"

She gave me a sweet look.

"Don't worry, she is really here just to support me. You won't even notice she's here."

"What a bunch of bullshit"

"Enough with the swearing" said Lola. She came close to me and started massaging my dick through the pants. "Suzie, let me take him. Go sit on the couch and take off your clothes."

Enthusiastically, Suzie went and did as Lola told her. When she sat, her cheeks spread so much that they were taking more than half of the couch. She took off her panties and her shirt. Her bra could barely contain her massive boobs. Lola brought me to her. 

"On your knees, Ron". 

I knew the drill. I just had to not make Lola angry and escape at the first chance. As I was on my knees, Suzie spread her legs and lifted her skirt. 

"I guess now I have to..."

But Lola pushed my face between her legs before I could finish the sentence. Shortly after, Suzie took over and started grinding my face against her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and tried to be thourough. Suzie moaned a bit and after a while she was apparently satisfied. 

Lola then lifted me and sat on the couch, legs crossed. She put me in between her legs and started taking off her clothes. Suzie took off my clothes. I didn't protest and just watched her getting my penis out. Lola's tits flashed outside and started scratching my back and my shoulders.

"Come on, Suzie. Show him your tits"

Suzie took off her bra, revealing two huge melons of pure fat. She then took my face and motorboat me for a short while. 

"Wanna feel them, Ron?" said Lola. "Suzie, let's do THAT". 

Lola grabbed me from underneath my armpits and lifted me up, pushing my upper body between her nude boobs. I hanged onto her tits from underneath my armpits. Suzie took my legs and lifted me in turn, until I was almost horizontal.

She then spread my legs open, leaving my shaft hanging out. She took it and sucked it for a bit. 

"Ron, she's sucking your dick! Look at her in the eyes!"

I obeyed. Her green eyes flashed behind the glasses. She was gentle and soft and had a caring glance. I started enjoying the feeling of her mouth closing in on my dick. 

"Alright. Now let's make him truly feel them. Hang tight, Ron". 

Lola release her grip, leaving me to find balance by hanging onto her tits. They were soft and slippery, but I managed. Then she took my legs instead of Suzie. Suzie started playing with her tits. 

"Ready for this, tiny boy?"

And just like that, Suzie wrapped her gigantic tits around my cock, covering it completely. I let out a long moan. She then started moving around, up and down... it felt truly amazing despite the weird position I was locked in. She kept going and going, staring me in the eys at all times. She increased and released pressure, until I was very close to come. I let out some grunts. 

"Are you close? Don't keep it to yourself, tiny boy. Let us hear it" said Lola.

I let my grunts be louder as I felt being closer and closer.

"What the hell is that? We don't want some lousy grunts! Moan louder, Ron!"

But as Lola was saying that, I came between Suzie massive tits. Lola shoved me on the couch and towered over me. She seemed upset.

"Please, I didn't do it on purpose, I just didn't have enough time for..."

"Shut up! If you don't moan loud and clear, we'll just keep going."

Suzie was in the meantime clearing the cum on her boobs by wasting most of my kitchen paper. When she came back, she sat so close to my face I feared to be squished by those fat thights. She layed on her back and spread her legs. 

Lola grabbed me again, facing the opposite direction. We looked towards Suzie, that had her legs spread and was happily playing with her boobs. 

"You know what happens now, Ron." said Lola, while slowly bringing me closer to Suzie. 

"I still have protection by the wa.."

Lola quickly stroked my dick and then pushed me inside Suzie with her knee. She then guided the rhythm of our fucking, bringing me in and out. Suzie looked at me with a naive expression, her glasses shining while I kept entering her at faster speed. 

"Wanna be in a happier place?" she said. 

She bounced her boobies around and sucked on one kf them. Then, she spread them and signaled Lola. While pushing me inside her, Lola grabbed my head and put it in between Suzie massive breasts. Immediately after she squeezed them, trapping me completely. 

"I don't hear you moan, Ron." said Lola.

"Oh... yes... oh my god..." 

"Louder, Ron, louder."

Lola increased the rhythm. I kept fucking Suzie in that position for a while. She kept moving her tits around, effectively giving my head a second titfuck.

"Do you like that, Ron? Do you like resting between my tits?" 

"Oh god, Suzie." intervened Lola. "You're so fucking sexy". 

She pushed me out and jumped at her. I didn't understand what was happening until I saw Lola passionately kissing Suzie and groping her butt. She kept playing with her cheeks and Suzie responded by grabbing Lola's tits. Despite the temptation and the hard-on, that was my only chance. 

I decided to get away and going into my room as Lola was sucking one of Suzie's juicy tits. As I ran, I heard Lola's footsteps following me. I panicked, went inside and closed the door behind me but couldn't find my keys. So I just stood here hoping that my weight would somehow suffice to keep her out. 

Needless to say, it was not. She barged into the room, shortly followed by Suzie. 

"What's the opposite of a good boy, Suzie?"

"A bad boy."

"That's right. You have been a very, very bad boy, Ron. And bad boys get to be fucked by yours truly. Go lay on the bed".

"No! Please, let's just start from where we left off!"

Lola jumped at me, layed me on the bed and spread my legs once again. 

"Say, how come you like Suzie so much and not me at all? I feel jealous. Don't answer. Just take your punishment."

"Suzie, help me out here!"

"And be sure to moan louder, ok?"

She slowly started inserting my dick inside her pussy. 

"Good boys moan loud and clear. Good girls too."

She started fucking me relentlessly, her weight coming down on me all at once. Plap, plap, plap... her tits flapped around, her thights shaked the bed. I felt overwhelmed and closed my eyes. Plap, plap, plap...

"Open your eyes, tiny boy. You might want to see this". 

It was Suzie. As I opened my eyes, she was standing just above me. She started slowly sitting on me. Her fat cheeks covered my face, then my arms. I was locked and could barely breathe. Lola kept fucking me and I was once again close to come.

I tried to free my arms. Then I pushed against Suzie's ass, but in vain. Her cheeks were so fat and soft I just sank into them. I tried to move my face around to find some room. I emitted some muffled screams and finally Suzie started grinding on me, leaving me air at short intervals. Lola started moaning with more and more intensity. 

"I don't hear you, Ron! Wanna go for another round?"

"I can't moan if I... MMmmmph... can't breathe!"

"Oh poor Ron. I can't hear him at all. He's not being a good boy after all."

Lola went for the final push. Suzie also started jumping around a bit more. As an insane aerobic exercise, I had to find air to both breathe and moan as load as Lola wanted. She kept straddling me while I was trapped under Suzie's massive frame. I finally came the second time. 

Lola just stood up and left without a word. 

"Let's do it again some other time" said Suzie as she was also leaving. 

"Maybe without... her?" I proposed, trying to catch my breath. 

She didn't answer and left. After a moment, I went downstairs to collect my clothes.

Chapter 3 by PMmesadthoughts

After that time with Suzie we got to know each other a bit better. I made sure to clarify as soon as possible that if we were to entertain this relationship, we should have discussed some aspects of our past experiences first. First thing first, Lola was off limits. If Suzie wanted to still hang out with her, then fine. But never again me and her should have been left together in the same room.

I also told Suzie that we should have waited a bit before getting intimate again. The recent shenanigans had been so intense for me that I was starting to lose my mind. And no more weird positions, no more carrying me around or putting me upside down and so on. Suzie reassured me that she would make anything in her power to make me feel comfortable. And I knew she meant it: unlike Lola, she was a normal human being (apart from the giantess aspect). Needless to say, the relationship should also have been kept secret from Lola herself. She had this kind of mad obsession with me and I thought the best play was to let it fade before revealing that I was actually seeing Suzie.


So we started hanging out kinda in secret, becoming progressively more open later on. And we did not have any intercourse just yet but I agreed that we could still play around a bit. Sometimes she would just pop out her huge tits and squeeze my dick between them. She could barely even move them around as they were too big compared to my shaft, so she would kinda bounce them and let me do most of the vertical movement. Those were some of the most unreal titfucks I could have ever thought of receiving. At other times I would be the one pleasuring her by climbing up to her fatty ass and sticking my tongue in her pussy. And naturally, there were times where we would actually just hang around and watch tv or something. I felt the relationship started off terribly, but it was starting to slowly make sense. 


Naturally, sooner or later people started to talk about it. That's when I feared that Lola or one of her freaky friends would have made a deranged move. Well, it did not happen - not at first, at least. Lola would just make compliments and somewhat inappropriate comments about how she made this relationship come true by "pushing me in and out Suzie while pressing my face against her chest". I never answered to avoid provoking her but Lola continued to verbally harass me until she pretty much was saying out loud that we should have organised a second threesome. She would then go on great lengths describing me exactly the new positions that she wanted to try. I kept politely declining. 


One day I was then at the gym. It was not that late, but basically no one was there. I took a shower and sat on one of those long benchs, positioned at the center of a corridor between two rows of lockers. Someone called me. It was Natasha, one of Suzie's and Lola's friends. I assumed Suzie was with her and she wanted to tell me something. Turns out, Lola was talking through her phone. 


"Don't hang up just yet. Please" she said. 

"What do you want?"

"How rude. Well, Natasha just told me Suzie is staying at her place and I am going as well. There will be a bunch of people. Wanna join?"

"This must be the poorest attempt yet. Just tell me something..."

"Just join, Ron. It's just a matter of time. I always have it my way."

"...why are you so obsessed with me? There are plenty of guys that would like to be thrown around by you, I'm sure. Why don't you just... hello?"


She didn't let me finish my rant. I packed up my things and decided to go home. And then, while I was trying to exit, there she was. Covering the whole entrance with her half-naked body. 

"Shit!" I said, as I ran on the other side of the room.

But there was only one exit in the locker room. Lola obviously knew, since she did not move from where she was. 

"Just come to me slowly, Ron. What else are you gonna do?"

I opened my locker and went inside. I once read somewhere you could actually close it from inside, but it was kinda difficult. I heard Lola's giant footstep approach the locker. That was it. I was depending on this stupid plan to work. I could have done many other things - took the phone, call up Suzie to back me up. Or actually try to hide in the showers and lose her there somehow. Instead, I was there, in the dark, obviously panicking and incapable of being any close to actually shut the locker. 


"Just come out. This is so pathetic."

"What the hell do you have in mind this time?" I asked without leaving my position.

"Come out so we can find out". 

I obeyed. She was sitting on the bench just in front of my locker. Her huge, toned legs were spread open. She only had some tennis shoes, shorts and a sport bra. Not to my surprise, Natasha was also there, idling in a corner not too far.

"Ron, you go around breaking my heart and expect me to do nothing?"

I did not answer. 

"If you and Suzie are together it's because of me. You owe me. But instead you decide to run off with her and ignore all of my proposals."

"Does it sound that strange that I don't want anything to do with you?"

"Well. As I said, you owe me. So here's what's gonna happen. The polite offer is off the table. I'm gonna fuck you, right here and now."

I sprinted away. I knew it was not likely to work, but I still had to try. 

"Come on! Please, don't do this to me again!"

"As I was saying..." she said while keeping her giant hand on my head. "... you and I are gonna have a go at it. Now, Natasha is our witness."

Natasha came closer and pointed her phone camera at me.


"What the fuck! You can't be serious with this!"

"I was starting to feel that you were getting more comfortable with my requests. Natasha is going to film us. But, no one needs to see that. All you have to do is follow what I will tell you. I'll fuck you, you'll fuck me and everyone leaves in a whim. If you choose to be a bad boy, then... we'll see if Suzie's any jealous."

I honestly could not believe what I just heard. But I did not even have time to process it, since Natasha started rolling and gave a thumbs up to Lola. 

"Come on, Ron. Get naked."

I froze. The moment I got naked that video would have been a powerful tool. I would have been miserable. I would...

No time to think. Lola pulled down my shorts and underwear with one quick swift, then lifted me shortly and posed with her tongue flicking my dick in front of the camera. She took my shirt and threw it away, then started stroking my nipples. My dick started growing and that was it. Now I really had no choice. Natasha was a small giantess but still I had no chance of taking her phone by force. Not with Lola there, at least. My best course of action was to actually please Lola until she would have let her guard down, then trying to take the phone. It almost worked last time, now I had to make sure that my actions were quicker and more precise. 


The madness started. She sat with one leg per side of the long bench and lifted me up. 

"Ok, Ron. Hug my neck and get a good grip with your feet."

I put my arms around her and tried to find balance. She took me by the calves and spread my legs a bit more. I finally managed to stick my feet between her flesh and the edge of the sport bra. The bra was keeping her massive tits under an insane amount of pressure. 

"Ok. Stick it between my boobies, Ron."

I lifted one hand from her neck and took my dick. I pushed it inside her soft flesh. The bra was keeping her tits so compact I was actually worried of getting my cock squeezed flat.

"Good boy. Are you getting this, Natasha?"

She nodded. I could barely see her, constrained as I was. 

"Start moving. Up... and down... up... go on." 

She put one hand on my ass and started guiding me but she obviously wanted me to take the lead. I went inside her warm, juicy tits. Then outside. Then inside again. 

"Come on, that must feel amazing, right Ron?"

"Yes..."

"Well let us know! Say it out loud."

"It... feels amazing"

"Good boy, Ron. Keep going."

She put her hands on the the side of her tits and squeezed them around even more. 

"Ok, that's enough. Don't want you to come just yet."

I stopped and tried to climb down. 

"Where do you think you're going? Stay there. So, Ron: ever had your whole entire body squeezed between a pair of tits?"

I did not have time to answer that. She lifted me and slowly inserted my feet into her cleavage. 

"Come on, help me out here."

"Lola, I don't think this is a good idea..."

"Why? Are you scared of not coming out? Get a move on, Ron."

I took a look at the camera. Natasha was really making sure to keep it on us at all times. Welp, add one more person to the crazy friends list. 


I closed my legs and tried to stiff up to resemble a pill. This way I thought to have more chances coming out to the other side quickly and painlessly. My legs went through. I felt an unimaginable pressure. 

"Lola, wait... this is too tight!"

"You'll survive."

She put a finger on my head and kept pushing me in. 

"Wait wait wait!! I seriously think I don't fit here! Lola!"

"Stop flapping those arms around. Just get in here. I want to feel how it's like."

I was at armpit level. My lower body was already partially out of her tits. I kept my arms open and tried to get a grip so that I wouldn't go deeper in. But she kept gently pushing until I was inevitably sinking in her massive chest either way. 

"Hey. Hey. Look at me while you go down there." 

I looked at her face grinning at me while my view was slowly getting darkened by her flesh. My face went in. The pressure was insane, but her breasts were soft enough. Still, she stopped pushing me down and now I had no space to breathe. I tried to call Lola out and I started flapping my legs around. 

"Now, now. Don't move too much. Let me get a feel..."

She stood up, my head pressed between her cleavage and my lower body flapping around. Then she started gently stroking me. I felt like if I was drowning so I couldn't really feel pleasure. She probably noticed it and pulled me out, making me sit on the bench. Without leaving me any time, she brought me against the wall by making me slide through the bench with one swift push. She then showed her massive frame towards me.

"Here I come!"

She started crawling with her giant ass closing in on my face. She squeezed me against the wall through her short before leaving me the tiniest space. 

"Take off my shorts, Ron."

I extended my arms around as much as possible and pulled. Her shorts were elastic so it was not easy to remove them. When I did, her massive cheeks came out. 

"You know how this goes. Panties off. Then, tongue out."

I took off her panties. This too took some effort since she was very close and I didn't have the best angle to undress a giant. I started closing in on her pussy but she squeezed me against the wall and started grinding. Her cheeks were flapping around while I was desperately trying to get some breath. I held to her massive legs. 

"I also want you to jerk off. Make it look like you're enjoying it."

I started stroking my dick. 

"You do enjoy it, right?"

She squeezed me even more so that I could only do some muffled sounds. I had the feeling she actually wanted me to do muffled sounds so I kept at it with the hope she would release me from between her cheeks. 


Lola finally gave me some space back. She then swapped our places so that she would be the one with the back to the wall. She opened her legs and signaled me with her finger. 

"You'll do the work this time. Come and fuck me, Ron".

I approached her and insterted my penis inside her.

"Is this how you fuck a woman? Start moving!"

My head was actually touching her bra so it was a bit difficult to go in and out. 

"You want to see the puppies, right?"

She lifted her bra as much as necessary to let her boobs bounce out. She took my head and put it in between. With the other hand she pulled my ass in and out to increase the rhythm. 

"Keep your tongue out, Ron. Do it for me."

I stuck it out. She took her left boob and started grinding her giant nipple towards my tongue. 

"Mouth-watering, right?"

She proceeded with the right boob. All of this while I was still fucking her. 

"Hey. Answer, boy. Is it mouth-watering or not?"

"It is" I managed to answer without closing my mouth. 

"Then go all out! Suck my tit, Ron!"

I sucked her nipple. Having my mouth open for a while made some saliva spill out to the sides of my mouth. Once I was done, she made me suck the other tit. 

"I'm getting closer. Can I... pull out?"

"Sure."

She stopped holding me and let me out. I panted a bit and started looking for my pants. 

"Not so fast. I want to watch you cum."

"Ehmm... sure."

I got closer to her and started jerking off. I started getting closer again. 

"Doesn't seem like you were that close after all". 

"No! Wait! I am actually getting there... ahhh..."

"Don't lie. You still have some stamina left."

She interrupted me and put me bareback against the bench. Kept my legs up in the air by holding me against the calves. She came down on my cock slowly. I forced a moan out. But I was actually really close.

"Please. I can't keep at it anymore... I swear!"

"Be a good boy and shut up."

She stood still upright, one leg on either side of the bench. She lifted my legs towards her, thus initiating the intercourse. She basically did not move a muscle but just pulled me in and outside her via my legs. I kept getting lifted and back on the bench, slightly hurting my back in the process. 

"Look at me while I fuck you. How unpolite, Ron."

I tried to look up but it was genuinely so difficult. Finally I managed to get a peek. She was having the time of her life fucking me raw like that, and her tits appeared firm and pointy unlike when she would usually bounce them around. 

"Oh my god! Lola, I'll seriously come inside!"

"Feels too good, right?"

"It does... god, it does feel good!"

The bench was squeaking, my body shaking and shivering as I got close to the orgasm. She suddenly stopped. 

"Look."

She pointed at her pussy. She slowly went down on me, absorbing my whole dick in. 

"Ahhhh... oh god! Don't change the rhythm!"

She waited for a bit. Then went back up, slowly. 

"Oh god! Lola, please!"

"You have to keep looking at me, Ron."

I looked. I caught some breath. But then, she slowly started going down again. She kept edging me one more time. I let out some serious moans as I was very close to cum. 


She stopped again while my dick was almost completely out of her. It was pulsing, ready to shoot. 

"Feeling way too good, uh?"

She lifted one of her hands from my leg and put her thumb on my dick. She then slowly went up and down, gently stroking it. 

"Oh god! Oh god, I'm there! Lola... ah..."

"And keep looking at me..."

She kept at it for a little while.


"Let me explain the grand finale."

She stopped stroking me and started caressing my balls. 

"I get on my knees. You stand up on the bench. Are you following?"

"Yes! You on your knees and me on the bench! What next?"

"I open my mouth and let my tongue out. I want you to push the tip of your cock on my tongue. Do not be shy standing way too far. I want to feel your tip."

"Ok. Then?"

"Nothing else. Start stroking to your heart's content and remember to rub it up and down on my tongue. And smile at the camera the whole time."

"Got it."


We proceeded with that final act. She went down on her knees and assumed the most lewd position ever. She put on a silly face, with her long tongue out and flapping around. She continuously played with her tits. I stood in front of her from the top of the bench, making sure that Natasha could get a good angle. With Lola's gaze piercing into my soul, I started stroking my cock while assuring that it was touching her tonghe like requested. I rubbed it and finally cummed loads.


In the aftermath of my orgasm, Lola was busy cleaning her face and Natasha was incredibly close. I jumped at her and smashed the phone towards the ground. Hoping that that would suffice, I took off shoes only in the street. I hid away and got out before the two girls could catch me. That move was very risky but I could have only hoped that it worked. Now, whatever was coming next for me was an entirely different story...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12928