The Valedictorian's Butt-plug boy by Buttslave
Summary:

In Paris, a pretty, well-versed, popular high school girl obsessed with anal masturbation, gets her hands on one of her shrinked classmates. Will she do the right thing of turning him to the authorities, or will she use him to please her butt? 


Categories: Butt, Feet, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 37522 Read: 51650 Published: February 13 2023 Updated: September 15 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A mysterious party by Buttslave

2. The soirée by Buttslave

3. Becoming her butt-plug boy by Buttslave

4. They all have to die by Buttslave

5. Her dirty little secret by Buttslave

6. The law of nature by Buttslave

7. Lauriane gets the D by Buttslave

8. As if the world would collapse on him by Buttslave

9. You're mine at last by Buttslave

10. The escape by Buttslave

A mysterious party by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi people, as you may not know I am a giantess fan who really, really like anal stuff. This is mostly just a hobby for me so I don't really do commissions. I am not a native English speaker so there may be a few approximations here and there I apologize for that.

This chapter presents the main characters and I guess contains some hot description of giantess stuff.

The Valedictorian’s butt plug boy 

 

Character introduction

A group of girls were giggling in the corner of the classroom, and Tom couldn’t help but hear their conversation while he was putting away his things.

 

One of the girls was probably Garance. She was a tall, ridiculously pretty girl that he had known since middle school. All the boys in class were in love with her of course, but, unfortunately for them, she only dated older, more muscular guys. Her bronze colored skin and her pink, naturally fleshy lips hinted easily on her Italian heritage. She had the kind of beauty that could only be seen in magazines, and although, she wasn’t particularly good in class, she was still one of the most popular girls in school.

 

Tom recognized her voice, apparently, she was talking about some sort of party that would take place this weekend.

 

“It’s going to be the best party of our lives girls, my cousin has invited all of her friends from college and some of them are very, very rich. So they know people in… ”, she lowered her voice, Tom froze and listened carefully, “they know people in the business”.

 

The other girls gasped and a brief silence followed. Tom himself wasn’t sure he had heard correctly.

 

Lauriane, another girl that was really popular, probably due to her voluptuous blonde hair and clear blue eyes that glistened with intelligence was the first one to break the silence : “You mean like… they could bring tiny people and stuff?”.

 

Nobody answered and Tom assumed that Garance was nodding her head. He started to sweat, an icy feeling slowly making its way along his spine.

 

The girls started laughing again, “you think we can get one, just to you know… try it?” said Lauriane.

 

“My cousin said they agreed to give me one,” said Garance.

 

“You dirty girl!” giggled Lauriane, “I bet you begged her to ask them!”

 

“I might have sent her a DM or two,” blurted Garance. And the three girls broke into laughter again. 

 

“What are you going to do to it when you get it,” said Lauriane when they had all calmed down.

 

“I don’t know” Garance replied,” I guess I’ll just… rub it here and there…”.

 

And as another series of laughter ended, “Garance!”  Lauriane exclaimed, “I didn’t know you were so dirty!”.

 

“Oh no, I’m definitely dirty, I want him pressed against my boobs, sucking my toes, trapped in my panties…”

 

“Oh yeah, trapped in your panties, struggling to breathe while he’s drowning in your juices, I bet that would feel so good.” Lauriane said.

 

“I want him up my butt”. Both Lauriane and Garance stopped abruptly.

 

Tom felt his cheeks reddening. His crotch started to feel cramped in his boxers. 

 

 


 

 

Alice, by far the cutest girl in class or maybe even in the whole country. He visualized her in his mind, walking through the sun-lit halls of school. Every sparkle in her deep, almond shaped eyes, made his heart crackle, his chest pounding at the sight of her smile: her soft, pink upper lip retracted revealing two rows of marble white teeth. The front ones were slightly bigger than the others, but, combined to the grace of her lips and the charming wrinkles that appeared on the side of her mouth every time she laughed, it gave her the air of one of these Muses of Antiquity: both innocent yet divine. The details of her face were drawn on her pure white complexion, which contrasted sharply with her dark raven hair that she maintained in a bun with a floral scarf. Some strands flowed gently on her forehead, tracing intoxicating curls down her face. As she walked, her silver hearings sent colorful reflections of the evening light on her face. 

 

Her bust, royal in appearance rested on her humble bosom. One could guess the presence of her breast by the play of light and shadow that took place under her plain black turtleneck. A small, heart shaped jewel, attached to a long golden chain, hanged between the two mounds, threatening to be crushed at any moment.

 

Her black silk pants espoused her curves perfectly, as if gently deposited on her well-rounded rear. The way her backside jiggled, every time she took a step left little to no imagination to the size of her attributes. Surely, a tiny person, shoved between her ample yet firm bums would be reduced to nothing but a red stain on her anus.

 

Finally, she often wore grey or black heel boots, which emphasized even more the curves of her figure. The sound of her heels, clicking in the hallways of the school, always made Tom’s heart feel like it stopped beating, as if the sound of her delicate feet was all he needed for life to course through his veins.

 

            Tom couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Alice was the class valedictorian, she always dressed very properly in accordance with her noble lineage. She was very popular, but, although they belonged to different worlds, she was never condescending towards Tom. In fact, she was always very concerned with everyone around her, that’s part of why she was liked so much. Tom couldn’t believe that a person with such empathy, could coldly murder someone, in such a horrendous way. Deep within him, there had been a small glimmer of hope that maybe they weren’t so different after all and he could maybe be with her, but… clearly, commoners like him were nothing but sex-toys to her.

 

“Alice, you are so mean,” giggled Garance. 

 

“What?” Her deep, melancholic, jazzy voice made Tom shiver. “Men have oppressed women for centuries, treating them like objects whose only purpose was to please them. So, it’s only fair that some of them sacrifice themselves to fulfill some of our fantasies.” She stopped and noticed that her friends were looking at her while repressing a laughter. “Hey! No kick-shaming here! Ever since that shrink technology has been invented, every girl wants to have a tiny man pleasing her in her most private parts… The only difference is that I want to feel him squirm in my other private parts!”

 

            Alice made an embarrassed expression and soon enough, the girls burst out in laughing again.

 

A few minutes had passed, Tom was the only person left in the room. He was sitting down, waiting for the bulge in his pants to disappear. Tonight, after what he had just heard, he would have a nice date with his right hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it! I like going straight to the good stuff so the next chapter should contain some anal insertion stuff.

The soirée by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

This chapter is the real stuff, I spent the last two days, writing without a break so I hope you like it.

I also quickly made a giantess anal blog on this link:  GiantessAnal (I'm not sure it works so I'll just put the URL here:  https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/)

Feel free to check it out, it's mostly pictures of butt from milfs, hentai, regular girls...

This chapter contains, Boobs, Feet , Pussy and finally a good piece of Anal. There's a bit of everything but it's a long chapter so...

Anyway here goes the story, enjoy!


Waking up


Tom woke up to the sound of distant music. It took him several minutes to completely recover his senses. His mattress felt so hard and cold. He kept changing positions, just to get a few more minutes of sleep but nothing seemed to do the trick. There was definitely something wrong with the mattress. 


He yawned loudly, wondering why he felt so drained. It felt like he had slept for several years. He opened his eyes to complete darkness and instinctively tried to reach for his pilot light switch, but for some reason, he ended up waving his arm in the air unable to get a grasp of both the switch or the bedside table.


With an annoyed grunt,, he straightened up, and started prospecting more of his surroundings with his hands. 


That’s when he realized that he wasn’t sitting on his mattress at all. The floor had a solid plastic-like sensation. His pillows and covers were gone, and so were his clothes.


« Wh…what? » blurted Tom, still not sure that he was completely awake.


He looked around, but he couldn’t see anything in the inky darkness. Now confused, Tom tried to get up on his feet but, his legs felt so drained, he immediately fell down. He tried again and this  time managed to get up although he found out that he had cramps all over his body. Now that he was up, he walked around a little bit, trying to find his bedroom’s dresser or his bed, but the darkness was completely empty. That’s when he started to panic. Where was he? How did he get there? He obviously wasn’t in his room anymore, yet the last memory he had was of going to bed. 


That’s right, he had come back from school, had watch a little bit of TV, then he had played video games and at around 10pm he had called it a day. He definitely should be in his room! A wave of questions flooded his mind, and he just stood there, paralyzed by fear and misunderstanding.


Suddenly, he noticed the music that had woken him up. He had forgotten about it because at one point it just became a background noise but now he realized that there shouldn’t be such loud music in his apartment. His neighbors were all old people who would never listen to what sounded like very loud rap. It felt like it was coming through the walls, from every direction. It was so loud, the ground shook at each beat.


By focusing on the music, Tom realized that he could hear, what seemed to be, feminine voices coming from the outside. It reassured him a little, to know that he wasn’t completely alone in this strange room. He made a few steps towards the noise until he hit a wall with his hands. The wall was in the exact same material as the floor: smooth and cold to the touch. Seeing that he couldn’t get any closer, he started to cry for help in the direction of the voices. 


There was the sound of heels on floorboards and some of them seemed like they were getting closer but as they did, something was off. The closer they got, the further down, the footsteps seemed to be coming from. Likewise, after a few seconds, it sounded like the voices came from far above the room Tom was in.


He didn’t get the time to process that observation because suddenly, a bright purple neon light invaded the room as the ceiling was lifted off the walls.


It took a few moments for Tom’eyes to adjust to the brightness but when they did, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Above him, about ten meters away, was the face of a giant italian brunette, and not just any brunette: it was Garance! Her giant hazel puppy eyes were looking straight at him! Her usually small mouth stuck in a pout of amusement with the characteristic mole next to her glossy lips. Her silky smooth chestnut hair encompassed the whole room and there was only the light of the luminaire attached to the ceiling, several hundred meters above, filtering between the different strands.


For a moment that felt like an eternity, she just stood there, looking at him. At this size her breathing was very loud, it sounded like one of those T-rexs in dinosaur documentaries. The strong scent of her perfume and her hair invaded Tom’s nostrils. He felt like a mouse, stuck in a staring contest with a hungry cat.

The world shook and Garance’s long fingers appeared in the sky and started to reach out for Tom. Out of instinct he tried to evade them but there was nowhere to run . She grabbed him by the waist, between her index and her thumb and slowly lifted him up towards her face, as she straightened up. 


As Tom passed beyond the ceiling, he finally saw where he actually was.


They were in the lounge of one of those old XIXth century apartments in Paris’s 16th district except… everything was gigantic! No… that’s not right… it wasn’t the room that was gigantic, it was Tom that had shrinked! He knew about the shrinking technology but witnessing it in real life and especially on himself was baffling. He had gone from being, admittedly a smaller than average guy but still, an average size person, to not being taller than Garance’s pinky finger! He looked around him, and felt vertigo from all the vast space that expanded around him.


The place had a very high ceiling with imitations of chandeliers that used purple light LEDs instead of candles. It was very richly decorated with a mix of baroque and modern furniture. 

A group of women in elegant dresses and designer shoes were chatting next to the old fireplace, their champagne glasses and a small black box resting on top of it. Another, larger group of women were having a lively discussion on the sofas while sometimes grabbing something from another black box on the coffee table. In fact, it seemed like it was some sort of party because there were groups of women all over the room, chatting and laughing but always next to one of those black boxes. 


On every side of the room, there were pairs of high Versailles’s style windows. One could tell the night was well under way, both because of the inky darkness on the outside, and the reddened cheeks and blissful smiles that some of the women were starting to wear. The air was thick, humid, and charged with the scent of overpriced perfumes due to a night of dancing and drinking. Garance herself looked a little doozy, her abnormally large smile, and her eyes shining from little tears of enjoyment. 


She brought Tom to her eye and inspected him minutely.


« Wait a minute… » It seemed like she had trouble formulating her thoughts, her breath had a strong smell of champagne, « I think I know that one… HEY LAURIANE!! » 


At his size, her shouting was almost deafening to Tom. He covered his ears and closed his eyes, both trying to block the sound and wake up from this nightmare. But when he opened them again, he was faced with another unthinkable sight. 


The aquiline face of Lauriane was standing a few meters on his right, her marked features, underlined her strength of character. Despite her pale blue eyes, and long wavy blond hair giving her the air of an angel, as she pierced little Tom with her gaze, she looked more like the warrior goddess Athena. 


After she had finished inspecting Tom, her small pink lips turned into an inquisitive expression. 


« He does look like someone I know but who… Wait let me get a closer look » She approached her face and Tom instinctively tried to back away but Garance’s fingers had a firm hold on him. She squinted her eyes trying to get a good look at Tom and suddenly, her expression opened up, with a mix of surprise and amusement.


« It’s Tom, from our classroom! » she exclaimed. 


« Oh nooo, not him, » cried Garance, « he’s so sweet I like him »,


« He’s a little boring too… » mumbled Lauriane,


«  Yeah I know but still I can’t... do stuff to him like it’s weird, since he’s our classmate and everything. Sometimes I get him to do some of my homework but I wouldn’t make him do this homework if you know what I mean… » argued Garance,


« No I get what you mean… especially since he does some of my homework too . » replied Lauriane and they both burst out laughing at that.


It gave Tom the time to get his senses back. Why were they laughing? There was nothing funny about his situation! In his state he was and felt very vulnerable. He needed to get back back to his normal size, maybe the girls would help him? He started to shout in order to get their attention. First, they needed to bring him to the nearest police station, then, the authorities would know what to do.


Garance noticed, that her little classmate was squeaking in her hand.


« Do you think he’s saying something to us? » she asked,


« I don’t know, I can’t pick up anything at his size. Maybe… do you have the thing that like—”


« Yup! Got it! » replied Garance,


She searched through her bag with her left hand, and got out what looked like a heart-shaped earring. She attached it to her right ear and then got out another one for Lauriane .


« Don’t break it, these are very expensive » Garance said,


« Oh come on » retorted Lauriane as she was putting the earring, « you know I’m more careful with your stuff than you are… »


Garance nodded, as Lauriane was probably right and then both girls looked at Tom, waiting for him to talk. The little tiny realized they were listening to him and he resumed his panicked pleas.


« Girls! Oh god, I’m so glad you’re here. I don’t know what’s happening, last time I remember I was in my room and then I ended up here and I’m… small! I’m like the size of a doll. » exclaimed Tom.


« Well actually, I’d say you’re more like the size of a small mouse… » said Lauriane,


« It doesn’t matter! » replied Tom, « I’m don’t know where we are and I’m so scared and please, you have to bring me to a police station so that they can get me to my normal size! » sobbed Tom in a shaky voice.


« We can’t do that » said Garance,


« WHY? » replied Tom,


« Because if we brought you to the police station, they would know that we participated in tiny trade and we would go to prison for the rest of our lives! » she answered,


« But..but » muttered Tom,


« And even if we brought you to the police station » continued Lauriane, « they wouldn’t be able to bring you back to normal size, the shrinking process is irreversible! Everyone knows that! »


« No, no there’s… there’s gotta be a way, this… this is a nightmare and I’m gonna wake up. » said Tom.


The two girls looked at each other with concern on their face.


« Tom, » said Lauriane in a soothing voice, « I’m really sorry that you got embarked in this, but what’s done is done, you're a sex-toy now… »


When he heard the word « sex-toy », Tom lifted his face and looked at Lauriane. She couldn't be serious! 


« Lauriane I…I… I’m your friend, we hang out with each other in class sometime, I do your homework, I give you the answers during tests, you can’t use me as a sex-toy! » exclaimed Tom,

Lauriane blushed a bit and replied:  « I know… I know you’re super nice and everything but…but what are you gonna do anyway. I mean you can’t come back to your normal size, and you can’t really work or anything at this height so you might as well dedicate your life to something useful like… pleasing a good friend. »


« Besides, » added Garance, « it’s better than getting like crushed or eaten. Before you die, you get to experience the body of two very hot ladies! Did you know that you have to be hot in order to get in the club that gets you tinies. Most men won’t ever experience that kind of beauty in their life you are one of the lucky ones! At least I, would prefer to die in the pussy of a girl I know instead of under the heel of some random woman. »


« But…but… » Tom was sobbing now, « I don’t want to die! » he cried,


«  It’s okay! » said Garance, « It will be a humane death, I promise that once you’re in there I’ll cum as fast as possible. In thirty…maybe 45 minutes top, you’ll be out of this world. »


« I’m not a sex-toy, I’m a human being! With thoughts and feelings! You can’t do that to me! Kill me for your own selfish pleasure! » Tom sobbed.


Blood went up Garance’s cheeks and as she struggled to find a counter-argument, she started to feel frustrated.


« You’re the one who’s being selfish! » she spat, « Lauriane is right, you can’t do anything else anyway so why won’t you just give us your body! We women too have sexual needs! », she shouted angrily,


« But why do I have to die, can’t you just use a dildo or something? » Tom said,


Lauriane grunted, she was getting annoyed too. Garance gasped and frowned at Tom.


« Oh you know full well, dildos aren’t nearly as sa…You know what?! I was looking forward for this night so I could finally have a tiny pressed against my tits and, damn it! I’m gonna get that boob fuck! ».





Boob stuff


Tom’s situation evolved very fast. Garance’s hand accelerated quickly towards her cleavage while her other hand was pulling the elastic of her her bra to reveal her right boob. He only had a brief sight of Garance’s legendary boobs in full before he was thrown in her black bra, right next to her right nipple.


At the sight of the giant nipple, which was just as tall as him, he immediately panicked. Tom saw his life flash before his eyes as the massive fleecy circle of skin came crashing on him. In one second, he was engulfed in the soft pink skin of Garance’s nipple. 


Tom quickly realized that this was the end. This was how he would die. Smothered by the boob of his female classmate.He couldn’t breathe, every time he opened his mouth to get some air , it was filled with a fluffy mass of boob flesh. The little protuberance at the end of her nipple, was the size of his torso, and it pressed him in the middle of his body in such a way that his back was painfully arched. As hard as it was to admit in this situation, he was the most horny he had ever been. Sure, Garance’s nipple was about to kill him, but it was so soft. All the contact surface between his body and Garance’s was sending signals of pleasure throughout him.


It was ironic that he had so often fantasized about Garance boobs. For a girl of her age, she had very big breasts and she knew it. In sports class, every time she ran, all the boys would just stare at her or more specifically, stare at her bosoms, as it was simply impossible to ignore the rhythmic bouncing of her melons. She’d often lie down on the schoolyard’s bench and her boobs would spread apart from each other, sliding on her torso like two balls of ice cream under a hot summer’s sun.


Garance on her part, was in heaven. She knew tinies were better than dildos but she had never imagined they would be that much better! She had already come a little bit in her panties and another wave of pleasure was coming. This was so strange, Tom was so tiny yet so good! There was just something about the fact that it was a human being, living, thinking, feeling flesh that was pressed against her nipple that was wondrous. She could feel every single bit of his tiny body against her sensitive nipple skin. Warm, electric, sensations were coming from her nipple and coursing through her entire body. 

She could imagine him: struggling to breath, being completely submerged by her boob. She wanted more, he wasn’t a human being anymore, he was just a small ball of intoxicating pleasure and she wanted him to be completely crushed against her nipple. She moved her hands to the sides of her bra, and started pulling in order to accentuate the pressure.


« Oh fuck.. » she moaned.


Lauriane looked at her friend in shock. Had she just stuck their classmate on her nipple? She started blushing, they both knew there were gonna be tinies at this party but, deep inside, they thought they wouldn’t be able to go through with it. These were tiny people but they were still people! But now that Garance had taken the plunge, Lauriane started to seriously consider shoving little Tom in her panties. 


Garance was closing her eyes, shifting her bra in order to rub Tom against every part of her nipple. She looked like she had completely forgotten that she was in a public space, next to her friend. She was just enjoying her new toy. It was clear she was having the time of her life, and Lauriane wanted some as well.


Her pussy started to get wet, and she discreetly brought a hand down her dress in order to caress the front of her panties.


« Mmmmhh » Garance moaned, she was approaching her second orgasm.


Tom wouldn’t be able to hold his breath much longer. Garance’s nipple was like a very clingy pillow. Every time he tried to push it away it came back, trying to rub itself against his torso or his penis.  As his lungs were running empty, the world around him started to fade. The music, the voices, Garance’s loud moans… His vision started to blur and just as Garance vigorously shoved the tip of her nipple on Tom’s face, he passed out…





Tom was running along the river, tiny ants were hanging to his legs and he had to keep running in order to shake them off. Suddenly, his English teacher entered the class, and she started to scream at him, telling him that he should join a band. As Tom didn’t want to listen to his teacher's screams, he faced the river. It was so calm and beautiful, and the sound of water flowing covered the screams and the tiny ants voices. He’s back ached a little and his legs were tired of caring so many insects but he felt at peace. That’s when water spurted out of the river and came right on Tom. 


The next moment, he wasn’t at the river anymore, but on a soft, wet texture. He was covered in water, except it wasn’t really water, it was more gooey and it smelled weird. Actually it smelled like… saliva. 


Tom lifted his head and as he saw Garance’s giant face looking straight at him. It took him a moment to remember where he was. It wasn’t quick enough.


« Do you think he’s back? » asked Lauriane,


« I don’t know maybe I’ll just spit on him again » said Garance,


Tom just had the time to open his mouth to manifest the fact that he was conscious, that Garance cleared her throat and launched an enormous spit, right on his face. Tom’s mouth and nostrils, were filled with the disgusting sludge. His whole body was covered in Garance’s fluid, the scent and the taste, invading all of his senses. 


As he choked, the two girls both sighed with relief.


« Good he’s alright… » said Lauriane, « I… I want to try him now. »


 « Oh girl you have got to try it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever did, he was pressed against my nipple, smothered by my breast… It just… It feels so good you gotta try it. » Garance said excitedly.


« Okay but, I don’t know… I feel bad about using him like that… He’s such a nice guy and you almost killed him! » said Lauriane,


« No look he’s fine » Garance nodded towards Tow who was still trying to evacuate saliva from his lungs. «  Trust me, it feels sooo good it’s totally worth it. Besides, I already lubed him for you. »


« Okay then… » she grabbed Tom out of Garance’s hand with one hand and with the other, she lifted her dress and then pulled the elastic of her panties.





Pussy stuff


She brought Tom over her opened panties and hesitated a bit. The poor thing hadn’t even completely recovered his senses from the previous abuse he had been subjected to. He was trying to rub saliva out of his eyes while wondering where that fishy smell was coming from. He was just so small, so powerless, her pussy would devour him like a hungry beast. 


Lauriane felt a sudden urge to drop him in the lion’s cage, but she resisted, although her pussy squirted a little on her panties fabric. She lowered Tom closer to her womanhood. Tom noticed that the heat  had significantly gone up and as he remembered the last place he was in, he started to wonder where he was now. He only realized it, as Lauriane simultaneously succumbed to her sexual urge and he felt himself falling down into a dark hole.


It wasn’t a long fall, soon he hit a soft fabric and bounced on it. He was sent straight into a moist, sticky crevace; an audible moan was heard above and a deafening slapping sound was heard as the light went out, and a soft but wet fabric pinned Tom against the fleshy wall.


The fish smell was now overbearing, and on top of being covered in saliva, the wall was now enveloping him into a sticky, gooey substance. Very soon, it became difficult to breath again as the air was hot and dense in humidity. Small strands of hair sometimes caressed his back as he was rubbed against every part of Lauriane’s pussy. Tom started to sweat profusely, he hadn’t sweated like that since his journey in the Amazonian forest. He was in another kind of tropical forest now.


Tom was now very aware of his situation and he knew that he had to get away from Lauriane’s pussy, otherwise, he would get engulfed between it’s folds and it would be the end. But as much as he try to evade the giant organ, it didn’t seem like Lauriane’s pussy was of the same opinion. It kept drooling it’s viscous cum to try and completely coat little Tom. The poor boy already had cum in his eyes, his nostrils and of course his mouth. In a few minutes, the spot in Lauriane’s panties where he had fallen had gone from being a little wet, to being completely drowned. Every move he tried to make to escape from the pussy was slowed down by the massive quantities of cum all over his body. He was only burning himself out. He was like a fly, stuck against the sticky surface of one of those carnivorous plants in south America. He could struggle as much as he wanted, it only made the creature more hungry, and that resulted in more cum, precipitating his end. 


The air, his mouth, his nose, were charged with the pheromone filled liquid. The salty taste of woman hormones made him dizzy. His mind was lost in a fog of hot pussy exhalations. He could no longer wipe the cum off his face as his arms had completely disappeared inside a flow of cum, so he started to swallow it. It was a matter of survival.


Garance looked around awkwardly, a bit embarrassed by her friend’s screams and moans. Had she behaved like that when Tom was in her bra? Lauriane had clearly gone into another state, she seemed to be very attracted to a table as she humped it’s corner vigorously. Everyone in the lounge was now looking at her but Garance noticed that they didn’t seem surprised. One of her cousin’s friend, a tall brunette in a  little black dress approached her.


« It’s your first time, right? You and your friend. I’m Julie by the way », said the woman,


« Oh um yeah, nice to meet you Julie, yeah it is our first time… » blurted Garance, « Is it … that obvious? »


« No no don’t worry » giggled Julie while waving her hand, « it’s always nice to see young girls try their first toy boy. It reminds me of my first time, I jerked off all over my parents bed, the poor kid didn’t stand a chance, he was completely mashed by my pussy. » She smiled at that thought. « But you don’t have to worry, it’s completely natural to react that way to a tiny even after a few times, it’s just that usually we start to get into the good stuff after we smoked a few joints. 


« Oh » said Garance, « are you wearing a toy boy right now? »






Feet stuff


« Yeah, but I put him in my shoe so that he doesn’t make me lose my mind like your friend over there. » She waved in the direction of Lauriane who had now turned her fury to an armchair. « Here look! » She bended down to take off her right heel. The sole of the heel had glued itself to the bottom of her feet due to the heat and the moisture and an audible scratch sound could be heard as she pulled out her feet from the shoe. 


When Garance saw what was under, at first, she was shocked. A young boy, no older than 13 or 12 was stuck to the sole. Several of his limbs were clearly broken, some pointing in absurd directions. His nose was broken too but it looked like it had been a while since the blood on his face was already dry. He was covered in dirt and dead skin, and looked terribly malnourished. Garance’s earring couldn’t pick up what he was muttering but it was clear that he was making some kind of prayer. On top of that, a rough smell of sweaty feet arrived at her nostrils and she had to prevent herself from gagging.


« Yeah… » Julie said in frustration, « he’s not gonna last much longer. It’s a shame though, I bought him like 3 months ago and I have like special sport shoes that can limit this type of issues, so I put him on every time I went out for a run and it was nice. I shouldn’t have put him on tonight though, it’s just that I’m kinda uncomfortable with heels so I thought I’d put him on just for this party, but as I was about to enter the subway, I realized that I had forgotten the champagne at home and so I had to run back and forth between my apartment and the subway station. I definitely felt a few cracks at that moment… Sorry » she said in a small voice towards the agonizing child, but Garance doubted it was a sincere apology, « Anyway, as I got into the train, I figured he was already dead anyway so I just pressed my foot against the ground to crack a few more ribs, you know, just to pass-time there are like 10 stations between where I live and here. »


Garance couldn’t believe the lightness with which she said that.  She had just admitted to torturing a child « just to pass-time » and it didn’t shock her in any way. She felt a wave of pity for the young boy who had been suffering for 3 months, but, it was also accompanied by a small squirt in her panties. She felt her crotch getting wet and Garance felt ashamed by that.


Julie noticed Garance’s sad expression, « Are you alright? » she asked, and as she did she casually put back her shoe, trapping once again the young boy in his sweaty hell, from which he would probably never come out alive.


« Oh it’s nothing » sobbed Garance, still staring at Julie’s foot.


« Okay I know, it’s still a bit shocking to you, alright.  You know, you shouldn’t feel so guilty about having fun with these guys.» said Julie in a reassuring tone, « Getting eaten, crushed or drowned in bodily fluids, that’s what they were made for, if we didn’t use them, where would they go? What would they do? We are bigger and stronger than they are so we can use them as we see fit, it’s just the law of nature. Besides, were we to let them stroll around freely, they would probably get eaten by some animals or fall into the piping or some other horrible death, so in a way, by using them to please ourselves, we are doing them a favor. I don’t know about you but I’d much rather die inside a hot girl’s pussy than a trashcan because someone unintentionally threw me in there.

Garance nodded slowly, she did make some good points.


« And what’s more, you did have fun rubbing that tiny Tom guy against your nipple right? Don’t lie, I saw you did. » added Julie. It made Garance chuckle, it was fun, that’s for sure.


« So you see, it is worth it, you’ve got these perfect sex toys at your disposal, why wouldn’t you use them? »


Garance  wiped her tears off her face and smiled as she was now totally convinced that she was being oversensitive.


«  That’s better! » cheered Julie, « now I’m gonna get another glass of champagne, you should check out on your friend she looks like she’s gonna die from exhaustion. »






More Pussy stuff


Garance turned towards Laurianne and sure enough, she was lying across the chair that she had objectively sexually assaulted. The pleasure was just too strong, she couldn’t handle it and as she had reached her seventh orgasm, her brain decided to put her to sleep. 


It was very fortunate for Tom. At the peak of Lauriane’s sixth orgasm, he had already lost all hope. He was already half-way between Lauriane’s pussy lips and he was approaching rapidly the mouth of the creature. As the fishy smell got stronger and stronger, he thought he could see, at certain angles, the entrance to her vagina. « So that’s where it’s been pulling me all along » Tom thought. He didn’t care anymore, there was nothing he could do anyway. His whole body was encased in a sticky cocoon of cum, and pubic hair. He had swallowed too much cum and couldn’t drink even one more sip. The saltiness and the hormone taste were all over his mouth and he had trouble moving his jaw, as his teeth were glued together. It was a miracle, he was still able to breath although he wasn’t sure he was happy to still be alive. 


The seventh orgasm came and the walls around him dangerously contracted, exposing him to such a pressure that he thought he would pop. But then it relaxed, and Tom didn’t have time to feel relief because just as it did, an enormous torrent of cum came crashing down on him. He was submerged for a good ten seconds, feeling the second time tonight, like this was finally the end. But the torrent stopped and, as it did, the only part of his body not buried in cum, God knows how, were his nose and his left eye.


That’s when Lauriane had collapsed on the chair from exhaustion, leaving Tom face to face with the dark entry to her vagina. He stood there for what felt like an eternity, wondering what he had done to end up here. After the chaos of Lauriane’s frantic moans and rapid heartbeat, the silence only broke by a few squishy noises from time to time, felt unnatural. Maybe he was already dead, but if so, why was he still in Lauriane’s pussy. Maybe this was hell, not the hell he imagined, definitely wetter and squishier, but it was hot like hell that was for sure.


As Lauriane had passed out, her pussy lost it’s grip on Tom, and he slowly slid outside of her and onto the fabric of her panties. That’s when Garance saw him. Laurianne was in such a position that her soaked panties were completely exposed. As she enjoyed the view of Lauriane’s spread thighs and tight camel toe, she saw a small humanoid shape, pressed under the fabric. She immediately guessed what it was and undertook to extract him from the ruined pair of panties. 


As she slid her fingers inside Lauriane’s underwear, she noticed that it was very wet in there. She accidentally touched her clitoris and as a result, the pussy jittered a little to try and squirt it’s last supply of cum. She had to be more careful if she didn’t want to wake up Lauriane. She started digging in her panties, once again, this time being more careful as to not rub any sensitive spot. As soon as she got a grip of Tom, she pulled him out. 


Tom recognized Garance’s fingers to her black manicure, and he almost wanted to stay and die in Lauriane’s pussy rather than live and see what horrible torment Garance would subject him too. But there were no strengths left in his small, frail body, and as the two fingers grabbed him by the shoulders, he simply let himself slide towards the light.


Garance almost burst out laughing when she pulled him out. He was covered in so much cum, he was more cum than human. Large filaments of the gooey fluid, detached from his body and came crashing down on the ground. Garance had the sudden urge to suck all of that tasty cum away.






Mouth stuff


Tom looked up and saw her licking her puffy lips, and he prayed to God that after what he had just endured, she would leave him alone, she wouldn’t do what he thought she was going to do.


She didn’t resist, and soon enough, Tom’s nightmare became a reality, as the great chasm of Garance’s mouth opened up, and revealed the interior of yet another dark and moist cave. Her shiny tongue spread across the floor like a fleshy red carpet, and, at the end of the alley her dangling uvula, a last reminder that this carpet wasn’t leading to fame. She unceremoniously shoved little Tom and two of her fingers into her hungry mouth and immediately started sucking on them. Poor little Tom thought he was prepared for anything, but he hadn't envisioned being digested alive. Panic once again invaded his senses, and, with the little strength he had left, he struggled like a demon against Garance’s tongue. 


The cum went away layer after layer, and each time, Tom thought he was going to be swallowed with it. Each time, when he heard the swallowing sound, his heart skipped a beat.


Thankfully, Garance’s tongue was maneuvering him perfectly in her mouth. The snooping muscle, rubbed every single part of Tom’s tiny body, looking for any last piece of cum to dilute in saliva. After a few minutes, he was no longer covered in cum, although now he was covered in drool.


When there was no cum left to suck, Garance pulled Tom out of her mouth, not without sucking on his tiny body with her lips one last time. When he was finally out, she gave him a kiss that engulfed his entire body and nearly gave him a heart attack, and brought him up to her sight.


Sucking on him, was good, so good, and not just because of the cum, he was tasty too. He tasted a bit like chocolate Garance thought. And then another thought crossed her mind, « yeah… after all why not?… », her mouth came into an evil smile, and Tom started to once again fear for his life.


« Garance, please! » he pleaded, « I know we don’t know each other that well but I thought we got along well. Please, I don’t want to be eaten! I’ll do anything you ask, I’ll do your homework, carry your bag to school, I’ll even give you foot rubs but please don’t kill me! I don’t want to be digested alive! Oh please God no! »


Tom was now sobbing uncontrollably and Garance felt the same annoying feeling of pity that she had felt towards the foot boy. She didn’t want to hurt him, but he looked so tasty… « After all, the weak gets eaten by the strong, it’s the law of nature » Garance thought.


« I’m really sorry Tom but I’m starving right now. I swear it will be over soon. » And with that she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as she brought Tom above her face. He struggled against her grip until he was right above her tongue, at this point , he tried to grab onto her finger even though he knew it was futile. 


For a moment that felt like an eternity, he wast just hanging there, the only sound that he could perceive was the horny breath of Garance, that sent a sweet cinnamon scent in his direction. He didn’t dare to look down, he could visualize the uvula, shaking as Garance swallowed her saliva in anticipation.


When he thought Garance was about to drop him, an unexpected person came to his rescue.


« Garance?! Are you eating someone?! » said the familiar jazzy voice of Alice.






Alice enters the scene


Taken aback, Garance, opened her eyes and looked at Alice. So did Tom.


There she stood, the most beautiful thing Tom had ever seen. She wore a tight black dress covered in white glitter. It looked like she wore the night sky,  the dress undulating along her feminine curves. It was obviously a little bit too tight, especially near the hips, and it restricted her movements. Furthermore, her black heel sandals placed her in a precarious balance. All of that resulted in a general sensation of discomfort that she had to experience every time she went partying. That was just one of the many things women had to go through because of patriarchy.


She looked at Garance, then at Tom, then at Garance again. Her shiny doe eyes were wide open from surprise and confusion with her mouth in an inquisitive pout.


« Alice where have you been? » Garance asked,


« Oh I was in the toilet, » and then she added on a lower tone, « I don’t think we should’ve eaten these mexican tacos earlier » Both girls giggled a bit at that. « What’s happening here? » She asked. « Why were you about to swallow a tiny person and why is Lauriane knocked out on a chair with her legs spread apart? Wait, is that cum? »


« Oh yeah, Alice, you’ll never guess what happened. Guess who turned out to be our toy boy » Garance said excitedly,


« It’s someone we know? » gasped Alice.


She came closer to Tom, the floorboards cracking under her heels. As she approached Tom and undertook to inspect him minutely, Tom felt his heart racing in his chest. Her face, her small mouth with large lips painted in red lipstick got closer and Tom felt the blood run up to his cheeks, his ears, and another organ of his body… He realized that he was completely naked and he suddenly felt the ridiculous need, especially in his situation to cover his private parts with his hands.


For a moment, he forgot that he had almost died a few times now, and all that was were Alice charming face, her small nose breathing regularly on Tom’s tiny body and the sound of his heart beating in his temples.


Suddenly, Alice’s eyes widened in realization.


« Tom! Is that you?! » she exclaimed,


« YES! YES! IT’S ME, ALICE PLEASE HELP ME! » Tom screamed back,


Alice, at her size, only heard squeaking, she tilted her head and frowned to indicate that she didn’t understand.


Garance though had heard and she passed the message to Alice.


« He’s begging you to help him » she said,


« Why? » she stopped and looked at Garance who was wearing a mischievous smile,  « What did you do? » Alice asked on an authoritative tone.


« We might have done… some stuff to him » said Garance with a suggestive voice.


Alice looked at Garance, then she looked at Lauriane, and she gasped, putting her manicured black fingers on her mouth to express her shock.


« Did you.. » Alice asked in a shaky voice.


« Yes! Yes! » said Garance, « I used him against my boobs, Lauriane put him in her panties… I tasted him a little bit, he kinda tastes like chocolate. I was just about to have a little snack when you interrupted me. »


« Are you serious ?! » Alice exclaimed, « It’s Tom, he does my homework sometimes, we sit next to each other in history class… I mean he’s so nice…I couldn’t murder him like that… He could go to a great college with the grades he has »


« Well, not anymore » Garance interrupted her, « you know as much as I do that the shrinking process is irreversible. Look, before you freak out, I think you should try him. »


« No way! I know that’s what we came for, we wanted to try tinies, but before, it was just a joke, I didn’t think we would actually kill people. I mean, I know that using a tiny pretty much means you kill it, but now that I’m here, and that the toy boy is Tom on top of that, I can’t do it, nope, I can’t. »


« Garance is right » It was Lauriane, she was finally out of her orgasm coma and she had sneaked behind Alice. « You should try it first, I had the same scruples as you before, but now that I’ve tried it, I only want one thing, and that’s shoving him all the way up my cunt. I know, it’s a bit weird… but think about it, now that he has been shrunk, his life is basically over. There’s nothing worthwhile to do with his life now, apart from pleasing us. Come on, try him, and if he dies, that would just be a favor you’d be doing for him. »


« No way, I can’t do that to him, he’s my friend, I’m not a murderer. » Alice defended,


« Alice, you are not a murderer, » Garance said in a reassuring tone, «  that’s just the way things are! Look I’m telling you, it’s really good. Besides aren’t you the one who has an anal vore kink? »






Anal stuff


Alice blushed, and she looked at Tom. She thought about all the nights, she had spent fingering her butthole, imagining that her finger was a tiny guy. Most of these nights, this guy was Tom…Now she finally had an opportunity to fulfill her deepest fantasy. Still she felt bad about him, doing it in real life was a whole other story than just imagining it in her bedroom or in the shower.


« I…I don’t know » said Alice,


« Yes you do! » said Garance, « Come on, don’t think too much about it, just shove him up there! Don’t you wanna feel him squirm in your rectum? »


Alice felt her asshole expanding and contracting in anticipation. She may have had some scruples but her backend definitely didn’t. The back of her panties were getting hotter by the minute, she felt her bums slide against one another due to the sudden abundance of sweat that mixed with the residue of her earlier passage to the toilet. It started to tickle, she wanted to scratch it, maybe finger it a little, but she knew it wouldn’t be enough. It was hungry, and there was a delicious prey right in front of her.


« Yes right! » Lauriane added, « just shove him up there. Everyone with me! SHOVE HIM! SHOVE HIM! SHOVE HIM! SHOVE HIM! »


Garance put Tom on a nearby table and started to raise the bar as well. Soon Julie and the other girls joined in as well.


Alice felt extremely uncomfortable in the middle of this shouting crowd, especially as her panties were getting increasingly wet and a thin stream of cum flowed along her thighs. She just looked around in complete panic.


Tom was understandably absolutely terrified. There are few things, that are more scary than a crowd of giant people cheering for your death. Especially such a horrible one. Tom didn’t even want to think about it. He’d much rather get eaten by Garance, he didn’t want to die shoved up a girl’s butthole. Not like that! He was a human being , with feelings and a will to live! He wasn’t a suppository. 


He looked up and saw that Alice was now watching him intensely. Her lips were slightly open and a thin filament of drool was flowing out from the right side. Tom looked at her in the eyes in pure desperation. « Please, please don’t, » his eyes said, «  I don’t want to die! Not like that! Oh God no! » 


Alice slowly approached the table and turned her butt towards Tom. Seeing the gigantic, cosmical bums of Alice in front of him, Tom lost all kind of rational thinking.  His entire field of vision was now occupied by the dark inflated void of Alice’s butt. There were no more thoughts, simply pure instinctive fear. He ran, he didn’t know where, he just had to get away from this thing. He was stopped dead in his tracks by Alice’s fingers. She grabbed him with two fingers, her thumb was almost as big as his entire body. If she shoved him in there, he wouldn’t just get crushed, he would be reduced to nothing, simply erased from existence. Tom fought against the giant fingers like a mad animal but it was no use.


« The patriarchy has used women for centuries, and a man has to pay for that. I’m just sorry that that responsibility fell on your shoulders… » She lifted up her dress revealing two enormous meaty   white globes, and shoved between them, a small black pair of panties. Alice slapped her right butt  and moaned, leaving a very visible red mark on the white surface of her ass. 


Tom tried to encapsulate all of Alice’s ass in his field of vision but he failed to even comprehend the size of this thing. He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as his eyes tried to delimitate the giant buttocks. 


Alice grabbed the side of her panties and pulled them down. It may be because of his size, but Tom immediately smelled the familiar scent of sweat and hormones. But there was another very prevalent odor. An odor of shit.


Alice grabbed her right butt and pulled, revealing a dark hairy crevace between the two mammoth spheres. The shit smell got stronger and it started to sting Tom’s eyes. He knew that this would be his grave. He would die, smothered by Alice’s sexy butt, and buried in a shroud of shit.


As Alice repositioned herself to completely expose her tight hungry asshole, Tom understood that there was nothing left to do but cry and pray. And so he did. Alice’s asshole expanded giving Tom a view of the dark tunnel that he would soon go into. The entrance to her asshole was covered in dry shit and dirty hairs, it glistened from all the sweat that had accumulated during the night. At this point Tom had just given up on any kind of human dignity. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine that he was in a vast flowered meadow. The flowers smelled a bit like shit but it was still better than the real world.


All the while, Alice was staring at her little butt candy. A small breeze on her butt hair tickled her butthole a bit which made her even more hungry than she already was. Although on the outside, it seemed like she was completely controlled by her sexual desire, deep inside she still felt a little guilty for what she was doing to Tom. But now that his tiny, fidgeting body was right next to her hungry hole, there was no going back. He was going in.


« I’m really sorry » she muttered, « the girls are all cheering me, and Garance is nice enough to share you with me even though you’re like super expensive. So you see? I can’t really back down now… Okay, bye then. »


Tom opened his eyes and made one last attempt at convincing her by screaming in her direction but it was too late. Alice positioned him on the tip of her middle finger and with one swift movement he was inside her butt, pressed against her anus’s walls.


She instantly forgot any kind of scruples she may have had. The screams around her faded away and the world suddenly seemed a lot brighter. There was only one thing that mattered now, and it was that small, burning ball of pleasure at the tip of her finger. Her anus’s walls sent signals all over her body, her brain releasing a torrent of dopamine within her endocrine system.

It was much, much better than what she did in the bedroom. Unlike her finger, Tom was hot and he kept squirming around, tickling her anus and sending waves of pleasure in her butt. There was also the fact that it was a human being, and a friend on top of that. He was stuck in there, bound to die in the most horrible death possible, and there was nothing he could do. It felt so wrong, but also so good…She was moaning loudly and her pussy was squirting all over the floorboards but she didn’t care, she wanted more.


She started to rub him around her anus, and it tenfolded the pleasure. So she kept going, faster and faster and soon enough, she was fingering her asshole as if she were alone in her room, watching pictures of Tom on Instagram.


She rubbed him in every spot: soft places, rough places, shitty places, more shitty places, up, down, left and right. They all felt achingly good.


Tom was in a nightmare. As soon as he was shoved inside the moist, dirty cavern, he lost all sense of orientation. The shit smell was so strong, he could barely breathe the few pockets of air that were in Alice’s butt. 


He still tried though, the last remains of his broken mind had been crushed when he’d been inserted, and now he was just a mouth and a nose, trying to get air in, as putrid as it may be.  There was nothing else, he could do. The finger that was vigorously rubbing him in every corner of Alice’s butthole was going to fast for him to try anything. Also, just like in Lauriane’s pussy, a sludge of sweat, dead skin and shit was rapidly covering up his body limiting his movements. It also covered his eyes giving him on top of all that, a stinging sensation. He opened his mouth to get a breath  but with one movement of Alice’s finger, it was filled with the shit mixture. He could only rely on his nose to breathe now…


Alice increased the pressure, he was getting deeper and deeper in her butt, had now detached from her middle finger and had drifted towards her inside sphincter, leading to her rectum. Although he thought he had given up on life, the realization that his end was near sent one last wave of panic in his body. He tried to scream and beg for Alice to spare his life. Even though his mouth was filled with shit and there was no way she could hear him where he was, he still implored her to let him go. But his fate was already sealed, and the giant, shit covered finger kept bumping into him, opening the sphincter larger and larger. Tom felt his back slide in and he started to scream out of terror. Alice’s muscles and sphincter pulled and pulled until, with one last push of her finger, Tom was sucked inside her rectum. 


The giantess moaned loudly and a fountain of cum erupted from her cunt. It was by far the best orgasm she had ever experienced and since she could still feel Tom wriggle in her rectum, she felt like another wave was coming. 


She stood there for a minute, her bums spread apart in order to evacuate the heat and catch her breath. When she was done she screamed a loud « WOOOO! » and all the girls cheered with her. It was the signal they were waiting for to transition to insertion time.


The music changed and it was a rap song about a lesbian girl shaking her butt, an appropriate song for the situation. And so Alice pulled her panties back up, she readjusted her dress’s skirt, and she started to shake her butt to the music. In fact all the girls started dancing. At one point in the song, the chorus got so lively that Julie and other girls jumped on the spot, finally ending the life of the poor shoe boy.


Alice would experience a few more orgasm that night and, as for Tom, his chances of living for another day were increasingly low, as his air supply decreased dramatically, and the humidity and heat increased at the same rate due to Alice’s dancing. 


If he survived, that would be a miracle. But maybe it was better if he died now, because Alice was just discovering, how good a human being could feel in her butt...

End Notes:

There you go, hope you enjoyed! The story is not over yet, there are still a bunch of things I wanna write with Alice and the rest of the story will probably contain a lot more anal.

If you'd like to get more giantess anal content, feel free to check out my blog by following this link:  GiantessAnal (I'm not sure it works so I'll just put the URL here:  https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/)

Otherwise, tell me in the reviews, which giantess was your favorite! As I said in the beginning, this story took a lot of time to write so the next chapter won't be just now, but since I like Alice as a character it probably won't be too long either. Until then, be well! 

Becoming her butt-plug boy by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi! Hope you are having a great day, I just finished another chapter! I feel very inspired with Alice, and there should be a few more chapters coming up in this story. 

This chapter contains Hardcore Scat&Piss as well as a little bit of Entrapment against her butthole in the end.

I'm moving to Malaysia for a semester so the next chapter should arrive in a week or two (just until I get my bearings there). It will contain Entrapment, Footwear and Anal insertion!

Alice woke up peacefully the next day, with the morning sunlight. She lay there for a while, enjoying the peace and quiet of the early morning. The girls had lain fur covers on the lounge’s ground  for the people who wanted to sleep at the apartment. 


The cold, but bright light of the November sun, flooded the entire room through the Versaille’s style windows. The calmness of the scene contrasted sharply with the chaotic mess the lounge was in. 


It was like a war scene, the passed out bodies of party girls were laying all over the lounge, their bodies, strewn across the fur covers. All horizontal surfaces, from the sofas, to the buffet were covered in empty glasses of champagne and various, sticky sex-toys. 


Apart from Alice, it seemed like the girls were all still sound asleep. Alice enjoyed floating in the intermediate zone between the world of dreams and reality until she remembered that she had to go to the piano recital of one of her friends at 11am. She abruptly stood up and had to focus to keep her balance as it felt like her brain was still partly sleeping. She crossed the field of covers while straddling over the various blacked-out, half naked ladies in order to reach the bathroom. She hurried inside and locked the door behind her, as she needed to pee like a camel. Her butt gurgled and she hastily sat on the toilet.






Scat and Piss


There was a slight rumble coming from her butt and Alice thought she was going to take a shit, but the only thing that came out was a short high-pitched fart. Her intestines felt full, and, ideally, she preferred to empty her bowels before the recital. So she pushed, and pushed and eventually a series of windy, smelly farts came out of her ass, and it relieved her a little bit, but another series of butt rumbles indicated that she still needed to evacuate the final pieces of yesterday’s tacos. So she pushed one last time, and suddenly, something was  expelled out of her butt like a champagne cork, followed by a long log of shit, and quickly after, another, and another.


Alice moaned audibly, as she felt large cylinders of dung slide through her intestines and fall down in the toilet bowl followed by a loud « plop ». After she had pushed out the last section of her third poop, she gasped a little, enjoying the feeling of her now empty bowels. Right on cue, her bladder released the half-liter of champagne that she had ingested the last night in a waterfall of warm urine which lasted a good 10 seconds. Alice pressed out the last pockets of urine left in her and mechanically ripped a piece of toilet paper to wipe her pussy until it was dry. She dropped the paper between her thighs and, even though she thought she heard a squeaking noise, coming from the toilet bowl, she didn’t pay attention to it and simply stood up to wipe her ass.


She had to use a good portion of the roll as her butthole was particularly dirty. The creamy shit from the morning, mixed with the dried up blend of dead skin, sweat and poop from last night, was particularly hard to clean, and after she had extracted all of the creamy part, she ripped one last piece of paper to vigorously rub the dry crusts away. When she was satisfied, she turned to throw the paper into the toilet bowl, but at that moment she froze. Was it her imagination, or the last piece of shit covered toilet paper she had thrown had just moved? She started to panic, wondering what kind of disgusting creature had been living in her ass, but just as the paper was moved aside, and Tom came out, standing on top of one of her logs, she remembered the previous evening.


She had shoved up a living, human being up her butt like a common suppository. Alice felt a wave of shame submerge her. How could she have done such an inhumane thing? In front of all these girls? Exposing her dirty, smelly asshole to both her friends and her crush. A tremor traversed her body as she was paralyzed by the cringe. This was ridiculous after what she had done, but she still felt ashamed now, as she imagined Tom smelling and tasting her shit and piss. She had farted on him, her, a lady!


The shame was so strong, she threw herself on the flush handle, hoping that it would flush away her uncomfortable feelings as well. She saw the terror forming in Tom’s eyes as water started to flow from the walls of the toilet wall, and the little isle of shit and toilet paper started to rotate at an increasing speed. He fell head first into her crap, having just enough balance to get on his knees and squeak in the direction of Alice. She couldn’t hear what he was saying but she could easily guess. As she felt the increasing desperation in Tom’s voice and saw a torrent of tears coming out of his eyes, she formed the words « I’m sorry » on her lips, although she only pressed harder on the handle. She wanted this to be over as soon as possible, so she could go the recital and forget about this whole murdering your classmate by flushing him in the toilet affair. 


However, to her great dismay, the isle stopped rotating, and the level of water in the bowl raised slightly. « No,no,no,no,no,no » she thought. She really wanted this to end, besides the other girls would say that she was disgusting if she blocked the toilet while it was filled with shit and tinies like that. She took out the toilet brush, that she had already ruined with her passage to the toilet the day before, and shoved it, right on top of Tom, sending him down into the filthy water and into the wall of shit and paper that was blocking the pipe.


Tom felt the madness take hold of him. As the toilet brush had landed on him, it had almost pierced his body, and when he got shoved into the muddy island of shit he was standing on, his mind just shut down. He had long since lost his last traces of human dignity. He didn’t care, when the shit flavored piss of Alice entered his mouth and his lungs, got in his eyes, his nose, his ears. His body had already been encased in shit for the last 8 hours. As he sunk within the sludgy mass of poop, he didn’t care about the taste and the smell of pure, putrid filth overcoming his every senses. The only thing that mattered was to swim back to the surface, to breathe again, and live, at least until the next humiliation.


Alice was frenetically pushing the brush in the pipe, with no results. At one point, frustration gave way to weariness, and she put the toilet brush back in it’s case, sighing with the feeling of being beaten. 


Tom miraculously managed to make he’s way back to the surface, where he found a small piece of shit to lean onto. Alice saw him, and she felt that she could no longer ignore the pity that she felt for this little being. She looked at him for a minute, before resolving to take him out.


She still had the used piece of toilet paper in her left hand, and she decided to use it to pick up Tom. 


The little guy didn’t even see Alice’s hand coming down from the sky. He felt himself being picked up and wrapped up in the disgusting paper, although he didn’t have the strength, both mentally and physically, to oppose it.


Alice lifted him up, and took a closer look at him. He was in a pitiful state. His whole body was obviously covered in a brownish layer of poop. They were dried pieces in his hair and on his shoulders, and his pale complexion indicated that he had ingested things that he probably shouldn’t have. His eyes were fixed on her’s, she would think he was dead, if it weren’t from his chest moving regularly although with difficulty.






Alice jerks off Tom


She undertook to clean him under the tap. She put him on the side of the sink and threw the toilet paper. Then, she washed her own hands before putting an extra soap on her fingers. She lay Tom in her left hand, and with her right one, delicately rubbed his body with the soap to remove the dirt and shit sticking on him.


As she manipulated him like that, she got lost in her thoughts. She thought about last night, how she had panicked, and with a mix of peer pressure, curiosity and sexual arousal, she had shoved little Tom in her butt despite her initial scruples. It had felt so good, it was the best feeling she had ever experienced. She thought about all the nights she had masturbated, imagining that moment and that night it had finally become a reality. In fact it was much better than anything she had imagined, If only she could do it again…


Actually she could. Tom, her crush, the nexus of her fantasies was in her hand right now, all for her, like her own personal little butt plug. With one swift movement, she could easily send him back where he belonged.


Without even noticing it, Alice started to drool, with some drops of saliva falling directly on Tom. Her anus started expanding and contracting, expecting a soon to come meal. Her finger, instinctively drifted towards Tom tiny penis. She undertook to render this particular part of his body cleaner than all the others. 


She started to rub faster and faster, as the heat in her groin increased. Soon her asshole started to sweat, and it got so wet it started to tickle. 


An imperative urge coursed through her body. Her asshole was hungry, it wanted its prisoner back. Alice was about to pick Tom up and shove him up her hole, when she felt a jet of warm, slimy liquid cover her finger.


The surprise took over the arousal she felt, and she lifted her finger to see what had been sprayed on it. In the middle of her index finger, there was a small white stain. She immediately understood that it was Tom’s sperm and she felt the blood run up to her cheeks.


She had never seen a man’s cum before, and she felt especially shaken up by the fact that it was Tom’s cum. The idea that her delicate touch had made her crush cum on her, made her so happy that she began to giggle like a child. Apparently, the fact that she had pissed, farted and taken shits on him didn’t prevent him for enjoying her touch. « Tom! You dirty boy! » she thought. And what now? Did he want her to give him a fellation? Considering the place where he had just come out, Alice was a bit reticent to this idea. However, maybe she could try a little bit of that cum, just to see how it would taste like.


She pulled out her tongue, and slowly approached the tip of it to her finger. With a small lick, she deposited the cum on her tongue and retracted in her mouth, spreading it around in order to get a better taste. « Not bad » she thought, she liked the sweet taste of men hormones, as well as the fact that it came from Tom. She would have to jerk him off more often, she thought, after all, there wasn’t really anything he could say as he was basically her slave now.


Alice enjoyed that thought. He was her slave now. Finally, after all these years of masturbating with pictures of him in her room, he was finally hers. Of course, it was a bit sad for him that he had been shrunk and that his whole life only consisted of pleasing her now, but it was so lucky at the same time. Out of all the guys that could have been in that box, it had been her crush, and now he was hers.


Alice suddenly felt a surge of joy come over her. She could now come home, with her new personal butt plug boy right there in her purse. She felt her asshole rumble in protest. Well maybe not in her purse.






Entrapment


She wiped Tom dry, and with a hand , she pulled out the elastic of the back of her panties. Right in the middle, there was a large smear of dried shit where her asshole had been all night. That’s where she placed little Tom. The little thing tried to protest weakly, but Alice didn’t take it into account. She let go of the elastic, propulsing Tom right against her hungry asshole. 


As he saw the dreaded hole approaching again, Tom screamed in terror, but his mouth was quickly filled with a big chunk of butthole flesh. The hole, seemed to be satisfied, as it starting "leaking" on his new neighbor, covering him in smelly butt sweat. Of course it tried sucking him in as much it could, but Tom was just about as high as the entrance so, without external assistance, it only managed to engulf him within its folds.


As for Tom, he was once again in a situation where he had to fight in order to breathe, turning his head left and right in order to get air here and there. His movements were extremely restricted and right after being cleaned, he was already covered in shit and butt sweat. 


His fight would get harder and harder, as the humidity would increase and he would slide deeper in Alice’s asshole.


Alice felt Tom squirm on her backend, and she smiled, enjoying the wave of pleasure it sent through her body. This was gonna be a great Saturday morning.


She quickly put her shoes back on, grabbed her purse, and left the apartment before anyone woke up and found out what she had done to the toilet.


**End of chapter**,  Wait! If you liked that story, that means you like ass stuff right? More anal stuff on my blog, GiantessAnal on this link >>> https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/ (I think you have to copy paste it in the search engine, I can't make the URL work)





 

End Notes:

There you go, hope you enjoyed, as I said, a week or two before the next one. 

Also don't forget to leave a review, I would really like to get feedback about what you thought, which passage was your favorite, which goddess is your favorite, and why! I want to know! 

They all have to die by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi guys, here's another chapter containing Vore and Crush, hope you like it.

Please, don't forget to leave a review I really want to know what you think of my writing style, what you think could be better etc..


Lauriane woke up to the sound of the door slamming. Lifting her head in an annoyed grunt, she looked around the room and witnessed the same scene of chaos that Alice had seen a few minutes ago. 


Her foggy memories from last night intertwined with the sex dream that she just had had and she decided that the latter was more pleasant than getting back to reality for now. So she dropped her head on her pillow and immediately went into that state where she could hear people talking  around her but didn’t understand what they were saying and didn’t care.


When she woke up again, a few girls were already moving around the apartment. They all looked terrible, disheveled and tired. They were lazily walking around looking for something on the ground. Some were picking up stuff and others looked like they were crushing something with their feet. Finally there were girls sitting at the dining table, in the adjacent room, with a cup of coffee and a plate full of tinies in front of them.  


One of these girls was Garance, and when she saw Lauriane, she waved at her to come over. Lauriane gathered her strengths and got up, carefully ,in order to avoid stepping on a nearby girl’s hand. 


She made her way towards Garance and sat next to her. They both looked at the little guys squirming in the plate below them. Some of them looked familiar, people they had seen in the halls of high school. 


They hadn’t taken off the earring so they could distinctly hear their desperate cries and pleas. Their screams, those dreadful screams. Lauriane had never heard such horrible screams. It broke her heart hearing the pure terror coming out of these guys. They were screaming and sobbing pathetically. Some of them were saying the name of one of their friends that was probably eaten or crushed. Others were on the side, rolled in a ball trying to escape this nightmare by escaping reality.


Lauriane knew that, in order to avoid leaving proofs behind for the police, they all had to die.


« Let’s get this over with »,said Garance. She was already looking intensely on one terrified tiny in the plate and she finally decided to reach out and grab him.




Hardcore Vore


The poor thing barely had a chance to run before it was lifted up into the air and brought right in front of Garance’s face.


« Please, please, oh god no! » it pleaded. The smell of Garance’s perfume was all around him. He saw her two, pink puffy lips open up revealing her glistening tongue: a direct path to her throat.


Garance hesitated a bit. All the other girls had taken their « breakfast » without even flinching so she felt like it wasn’t that big of a deal but still…


« Please no! I don't wanna die! Not like this! », the tiny thing pleaded.


Garance thought about that time she had jumped from a 20 feet high cliff into the Mediterranean Sea. It wasn’t that different. The difficult part was making the decision to jump, after that, all she had to do was enjoy.


Garance jumped. She threw the squirming tiny in her mouth and swallowed him almost immediately. She felt him go down her throat, felt his panicked movements in her oesophagus as his end got nearer and then a plop in her stomach. The sweet sensation of a hungry stomach filling up. A few seconds passed and then she felt squirming against the front of her belly. The poor thing was slamming frenetically against her stomach’s wall. It was probably due to the acids that were starting to dissolve his skin.


Garance felt the blood rush to her ears, she froze. Time suspended for an instant. She could only perceive that rhythmic beating against her belly, getting weaker and weaker as the tiny guy was dying. She held her breath. It was like a first kiss. It felt dangerous, wrong, but also so good…


The beating died out and Garance’s stomach emitted a satisfied growl. The hard part was making the decision to jump. She looked at the tiny’s left in the plate, the sudden realization that there was no escaping her spreading across their faces. They would all die, dissolved alive in a sexy girl’s stomach. Now she all she had to do was enjoy.


She grabbed another guy. He screamed, begged pleaded of course but she didn’t care. She brought him above her head, opened her mouth wide and dropped him in the moist, dark cavern. This one, she would enjoy a bit more: sucking on every part of his body, making sure she was taking all of those tiny aromas off his body before she sent him to his doom. And then she swallowed again. Struggles, plop, and it was over. 


« That’s it? This one didn’t really bother to fight for his life », she thought. Her stomach growled, it wanted more. After all tinies were, as their name suggested: tiny. Definitely not enough meat for the breakfast of a growing teenager. 


She scanned the plate for her next target and recognized one of the tinies. It was a guy from another class that she kew because she had borrowed a math manual from him. 


« Well… I guess I’ll have a lot more time to study my math », she said and she plunged towards the little guy, grabbed him with her lips and sucked him into her mouth. She swallowed him and images of him smiling at her in the hallways passed through her mind as he descended down her throat. A feeling of guilt traversed her but it was cut short by the plopping sound that came from her stomach. The only way he would come out now, was as her shit. 


Garance went through her plate of tinies like a starved animal mostly because she felt uncomfortable hearing their desperate pleas and their calls for pity. Once the plate was clean and there were no tinies to be seen, she felt much more at ease. There was still the feeling of their struggles in her stomach but it would soon be over and there was nothing she could do for them now anyway.


She agitated her belly a bit, in order to slosh the acid around and the struggles weakened. Suddenly, she burped and blushed because it was unusual for her to do that. Once the struggles were weak enough for her to ignore, she pushed them out of her mind and looked at Lauriane.


The blonde girl looked shocked.


« Is something wrong? », asked Garance and she took a sip of hot coffee. Screams of pain erupted from her stomach again but she shushed them by sloshing acid around and when she was satisfied, turned her attention back to Lauriane.


« Well.. It’s just, you seem so confident about killing these guys now, I still feel a little guilty about them… », said Lauriane.


« No, I know what you mean—. « , Garance was cut short by Julie who appeared behind Lauriane. 


« Ohhh », she cooed, « the newbie has scruples about killing the little guys, it’s cute. », she said in a mocking tone.



Lauriane looked at her with a frown and she quickly added,  « it’s okay, it’s okay, I’m just kidding, we’ve all been there. But as I told you yesterday, you really shouldn’t worry that much, it’s just the law of nature, you have to get used to it. Here! Why don’t you join us in crushing the last little survivors. I promise, it’s the best thing we can do for them. Press them with just one toe and poof, they’re gone! Come on join us, you’ll see it’s addictive. Look there’s one under the table begging to be crushed by your sexy feet. »





Crush



There was indeed a little tiny hiding under the table near Lauriane and Garance’s feet. When he heard Julie’s shouting and saw all the giant faces turning towards him, he froze, like a deer in headlights. Before Lauriane even had a chance to react, Garance reached out with her red painted toenail and in a second, turned the tiny to paste.


Julie laughed, « See! Your friend gets it ».


Lauriane turned towards Garance and saw that she was smiling.


« It’s true that the little popping feeling is nice », she admitted.


« Look, he had a friend, «  said Julie, and Lauriane saw another tiny guy on his knees, crying next to what was left of the previous one. « They were probably friends.. », Lauriane thought.


« Come on », said Julie. « Put an end to his suffering, this one is for you. »


The tiny looked up into Lauriane's eyes and in that look, she saw that he was calling for all the pity, all the humanity that was left in her. But Lauriane knew that they all had to die. She slowly nodded from left to right to indicate that he was about to suffer the same fate as his friend and the tiny barely had time to run before the giant shadow of Lauriane’s feet was over him.


She slammed her foot down and there was indeed a satisfying "pop" as the tiny was turned into mush under her sole. She lifted her foot, looked at the red stain that was left, and wondered a minute about what it meant. She had killed a person, she was now a murderer, adn the worst thing was that she liked it.


« Come on, » she said with a tired voice, « let’s finish the rest of them. »


« You don’t want to get breakfast first? », asked Garance.


Lauriane looked at the empty plate in front of Garance and thought about all the innocent souls that were living their last agonizing moments in her stomach. « I’m not really hungry ».


« Ok then, let’s get to it » said Julie. « Make sure to look under furniture, that’s generally where they like to hide. »


« Yeah sure » said Lauriane. She thought about protesting, leaving the apartment without taking part in that mass murder but she knew it would be immature of her. She had participated to, she hadn’t stopped Alice when she had shoved one of their classmate up her butthole, or Garance when she had eaten the equivalent of an entire school bus. She had no right to accuse them of anything.


« I’m part of this now, » she thought, and as she spotted another tiny and raised her foot to crush him, she repeated one last time, for herself: « They all have to die ».

End Notes:

There you go, hope you enjoyed, again don't forget to leave a review, tell me what you liked. The next chapter should go back to Alice for more butt action. Until then, have a good day!

Her dirty little secret by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi, actually I've been working on this one at the same time as the previous one , that's why it came out so fast but there you go. This chapter contains Butt Entrapment and Footwear.

Don't forget to leave a review, I really appreciate them.


Anal stuff


As she went down the stairs, Alice could feel little Tom getting rubbed against the interior of her buttcheeks. Step after step, her right cheek would go down with the movement of her leg, spreading sweat across Tom’s body, then it would be the turn of her left cheek. Like the grinding of two tectonic plaques, their movements against one another generating heat and humidity at a mountainous scale and Tom was right in the middle of that process. He was deep within her buttcheeks, already one of his arms had been engulfed by her asshole and the rest of his body would soon follow.

At that depth within her butt, the pressure and the heat were dreadful, and breathable air was scarce. All around him was Alice, only Alice. He was enclosed into a tight prison of living flesh, constantly sliding and rubbing against him with, in the distance, the loud thumping of Alice’s heart.

Tom focused on his breathing, there was nothing else he could spare to think about. He knew what Alice’s end goal was. With the movement of her hips, she was trying to push him against her asshole and eventually, gobble him up inside. He cried, and his tears mixed with Alice’s salty butt sweat. Her asshole pulled on his left arm and his face got pressed against one of its dirty wrinkles.


The heat was too strong, he was losing a lot of water. The only way to survive, was to suck some of the ambient humidity. Tom slid his head to his right, facing the asshole’s wall. At his size, there were visible pearls of sweat sliding down Alice’s skin. He poked his tongue out, and pressed it against Alice’s butthole swallowing his last bits of dignity with Alice’s filthy sweat.

Alice felt the tiny tongue against her asshole, and she had to lean onto the stairs ramp to avoid falling. She felt a small, concentrated sensation of pleasure coming from her butt. It pierced her skin, and it felt like her entire body was collapsing onto this one point, like a back hole, muffling every sensation, every thought she had, and leaving only that raw, formidable pleasure in its path.

She grabbed the ramp tighter, strengthening her grip on reality and got back on her feet. 


With one strong pull of her sphincter, she sucked little Tom all the way in her asshole. She looked around, checking that nobody had seen her. Of course, the pleasure had gotten stronger, but she was getting familiar with it, she could see it and differentiate herself from it now. She managed to maintain the control of her breathing and, with difficulty, of her lower body. 


Alice felt a stream of cum running down her thigh and shame submerged her, a deep rooted shame that probably came from her catholic upbringing. A shame that got stronger as her pleasure increased. She couldn’t control this shame so it soon turned into anger, and the only person she could direct it at was little Tom in her asshole. She knew that it was unfair, and that it wasn’t his fault, but hell: the guy was stuck in a girl’s asshole, he didn’t really have a say in the matter.


So Alice pressed her sphincter stronger and sent little Tom deeper within her bowels. 


« You little bitch, » she said, « making me feel all dirty and ashamed, I’ll make you regret that when we get home. » 


And with that, she resumed her descent down the stairs.






The stillness and quiet of Alice’s apartment got cut short by the front door, violently opening up and Alice rushing in to take off her shoes. 


She had to hurry and change if she wanted to get to the recital in time, but most importantly, she needed to get that tiny guy out of her ass. 


The pleasure was unbearable. In the subway train, when she was making her way back home, she had to suppress multiple orgasms. A lady sitting next to her, had asked her if she was okay and Alice had simply smiled and nodded, not revealing the fact that she could feel tiny Tom trying to make his way out of her. He would’ve popped out of her butthole if she hadn’t crossed her legs, both to block his way out and to hide the fact that the front of her panties were overflowing with cum.


When she had done so, her sphincter got suddenly much tighter and Tom would’ve been crushed if he hadn’t quickly retreated in her asshole. Once again, Alice cursed him mentally and promised to herself that she would punish him when she had the time.


On the short walk from the subway station to her apartment, Alice rocked her hips from left to right attracting much attention from the neighborhood guys. This wasn’t her initial objective though, she was actually trying to send Tom deeper within her bowels but she didn’t mind the attention. The idea that none of these guys knew that there was actually a tiny guy, agonizing within her was exhilarating. 


Alice remembered owning a little gem that she had stolen as a kid. She enjoyed it because it was pretty of course and it acted as a perfect table for her dolls but most of the enjoyment came from the knowledge that only she knew about this gem. She felt ashamed of course for stealing it, she wasn’t a kleptomaniac but just the idea that she had managed to save a whole bundle of money from her parents wallet made the stone that much more precious. It was her shameful, dirty little secret, just like Tom was at that instant, and every instants from that point on.


Alice smiled and rocked her hips harder. She could already think of a few punishments for little Tom tonight.

 

After that, she had managed to maintain her composure in the hall of her building, pressing the elevator’s button repeatedly, but as she saw that it was stuck at the top floor, she lost it and ran up the stairs leaving a gooey trail of cum behind her.


She bursted into her apartment, throwing her shoes in the hallway and ran towards the kitchen to retrieve a small jar from one of the cabinets. She placed it on the ground and hastily lifted her skirt to expose her bare ass. She then proceeded to sit on the tiny jar, making sure not to exert to much pressure on it as she knew, the glass could easily break under the weight of her large butt. Nevertheless, the opening of the jar was sealed off by Alice’s asshole and despite all of her instincts telling her to pull the little body of Tom deeper inside her; Alice pushed. She pushed, and, thinking that she was finally letting him go, Tom crawled hastily towards the exit, helped by Alice’s strong anal muscles. 






Squirt


Finally,  he felt himself falling a few meters before crashing in the bottom of the jar on his back, a thin filament of sweat still linking him and Alice’s butthole, as if the hole was still trying to maintain a grip on its prey. The bright, warm light coming from the kitchen’s window dazzled him, and it took him a little moment to get his bearings and to wipe off the filth from his body.


He could still hear a thumping sound though and when he looked up, he just had time to see Alice’s hand furiously rubbing her pussy as she repositioned herself and placed her genitalia right above Tom. 


Alice erupted into the tiny jar, experiencing one of the strongest orgasms of her life. She had to use her other hand to cover her mouth as she moaned uncontrollably, feeling the steady stream of cum finally bursting out of her pussy and directly onto her crush. All the sexual tension that she had repressed and hidden on the way home was finally coming out and it felt like a waterfall of pure pleasure was coming out of her.


When she was done, she looked down in the jar and giggled, with the pure innocent laughter of a child. And it was true, as her brain was still swimming in pleasure and love hormones, Alice felt nothing but tenderness towards her little lover, now shoulders deep in her love juices. Maybe after she was done punishing him, they could…play a little?


Anyway, as the hormones dispersed and her fogged mind came back to reality, she suddenly remembered the recital. She looked at her watch and saw that she only had 15 minutes to get ready. She got back up, leaving Tom in the jar and ran towards her room to get some clothes.


Even though, he was covered in fishy smelling cum, Tom enjoyed the only moment of peace he had had in what felt like a long time. A bright ray of light came down from the window, and, although his situation was definitely a lot different, Tom remembered the lazy afternoons in the swimming pool after his club activity. They were all exhausted after swimming for a good two hours, and, when it was finally over, the coach would usually let them play in the water for a bit. Sometimes, Tom would just lay on his back, in the water, and he would take a rest lulled by the warm afternoon light and the distant laughing of the other children. Before he knew it, Tom was laying on his back in Alice’s cum and it was almost like he could hear the children’s laughter. 


His rest was abruptly cut short by Alice storming once again in the kitchen. She picked up her keys from the table and considered the jar for a moment. Her last orgasm had changed her perspective on little Tom. She felt more tenderness now towards him, almost like a little lover. She had thought about leaving him in the jar for the rest of the day but ultimately, she really couldn’t get enough of him. 


She went up to the jar, her heels sending earthquakes in the kitchen tiles. And Tom once again saw her black painted nails pick him up from the jar to shove him in a place where that sweet afternoon light could never reach him.






Footwear


This time though Alice decided to put him in another place. She couldn’t risk having an orgasm like the one she just had had during the recital so she figured that little Tom’s punishment would start now and that he would spend the next 4 hours cleaning her dirty feet.


With one hand she pulled out one of her high leather boots and held Tom above the opening. A strong scent of sweat that evoked a wet mammoth after a rainy day to Tom, came up from the bottom of the boot, to his nose. It was rough, and Tom who was initially relieved that he wasn’t going back in Alice’s asshole, started to worry that her designer boots wouldn’t be that much better. 


Alice saw the expression of disgust and fear on his face and she giggled, right before dropping him down into the moist cavern.


« You don’t like the smell of my sweaty feet little one? », she asked with a faked offended voice. « Well it’s a good thing that your job for the next four hours is to clean them then ».


And with that, she smiled and started to insert her, indeed very sweaty foot into her left boot.


Tom fell on the sole of the boot, that was thankfully or more accurately unfortunately soft because of all the humidity it had absorbed. When he got back on his feet, it was like walking across a giant sponge, each step making a spungy sound as sweat was being pressed out. In the small vales dug by his feet, sweat was accumulating in little pools in such a way that it was like walking into a swamp with the only difference that the sweat and heat were much worse in there. 


The only source of light, was from the opening above and it was soon covered by a gigantic, foot shaped shadow. The smell somehow got worse as it was now coming from both the ground and the sky and Tom fell on his back as he saw the shadow getting closer and closer. As it approched and the smell and heat increased, Tom realized that if he stayed on the spot where he had fallen he would get crushed under her sole.


It reminded him of that scene in Resident Evil 1, where the player is stuck in a room with the ceiling slowly moving down except that time, nobody was getting him out of there. It was difficult to repress the panic as small pieces of dirt kept falling down from Alice’s tights and the light of the opening was disappearing behind the giant foot. Still, Tom took a deep breath of the putrid air and tried to rapidly think of a way to avoid being turned to mush. It was a heel boot so the shoe perfectly matched the curve of Alice’s foot, so there was no way he would survive on that side. On the other side, there was the tight space where her toes went, but Tom really didn’t want to deal with Alice’s meaty toes. If he went there he would probably be crushed by her wriggling toes even unawarely. 


The foot was now one meter above him, there was no time left, he had to make a decision. He decided that his best chance of survival was under the little crevice right below her toes. He started to run towards that spot but his heart skipped a beat as he fell headfirst into the spungy sole. He had forgotten that the ground was soft and this had disrupted his balance. He just had time to get on his back before the giant foot of Alice collapsed onto him.


It was instant hell. Tom quickly realized that he wasn’t dead yet but that it would soon be the case if he didn’t get his head out of that sweat. As Alice’s foot pressed down against him, his body had sunk into the moist sole of the boot, covering all of his body but most alarmingly his face in foot sweat. He couldn’t breathe, as Alice’s fluids covered his entire body. But he was getting used to it now and almost like a reflex, he started drinking the sweat around his face, creating a small pocket of air that he would have to constantly keep dry for the next four hours.


Alice felt the tiny body of Tom against her sole and it tickled making her giggle like a child. She got back up and looked down at her feet. There was no trace of Tom from her perspective and the perspective of everyone around her. It gave her the same feeling of « having a dirty little secret «  as earlier and that satisfied her.


Pushing Tom out of her mind, she picked up the jar that was on the ground and quickly cleaned it, thinking o a few other ways she could use it with Tom at the same time. Once she was done, she cleaned her hands, picked up her coat and hurried off the front door for what was gonna be a long, very long afternoon.


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a review and maybe check my blog if you like anal stuff (the link is in chapter 2 notes I think)

The law of nature by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi, I'm on fire today! Here is another chapter containing Anal, a lot of Anal. And some graphic stuff with assholes as well.

Again, don't forget to leave a review, for example I'd really like to know which giantess is your favorite. Enjoy!


Garance and Lauriane stared silently at the little package in the middle of the coffee table. They were sitting in the middle of the red rug that was sprayed across  Garance’s living room. After they were done « squishing » the last survivors, Julie had handed them this neat little package with a red ribbon on top of it. 


« It’s a little gift for you. » she said. « Because you played along and you didn't run away. You can share them between the two of you, but remember, no survivors! »


Now Garance and Lauriane were wondering how they would use the little « gift » from Julie. They were hesitating because as long as they were with the other girls, they could attribute their decisions to social pressure. But now that they were alone, facing what sounded like a dozen tinies  screaming for help in the tiny box, they weren’t sure they had the guts to kill them anymore.


Finally, Garance made the first step: « We should open it, » she said, « just to see how many of them she gave us ».


Lauriane nodded and watched Garance as she slowly pulled the red ribbon and lifted the box’s lid.


They were a little shocked as not only was the box full of tinies but they also seemed pretty young. They all looked up in terror, turning their heads from one giantess to the other, wondering what the two girls had in store for them. Most of them looked like they weren’t older than 10. The older ones, were holding the younger in their arms in a protective stance. One boy who looked like he could be 16, was in the front of the group, spreading his arms on both sides to act as a barrier. He had a challenging look in his eyes and Garance immediately felt a little tingle in her pussy when she met his gaze.


« So, we split them in half, you get the right half and I get the left one? » asked Garance, already biting her lower lip in anticipation.


« Are you kidding?! » said Lauriane,  « we can’t kill them! They’re kids! No older than my little brother, I can’t do that. »


The tinies turned their attention towards Lauriane and, feeling a renewed sense of hope, they started pleading in her direction.


Lauriane felt uncomfortable hearing their pleas. She herself had squirted a little when she had seen the group of tinies, she didn’t want to give them a false hope…


At Lauriane’s protest, Garance lowered her head in shame but then she took another look at the boy in the front of the group. He was still looking at her with this brave look of defiance. « I see you’re a mean one », said something inside her.


« Maybe…maybe we don’t have to kill them. », said Garance, « maybe we can just play with them a bit and then hide them in a place where nobody will find them, even the police. »


« Isn’t this condemning them to a fate that is even worse than death? », said Lauriane.


« Well, do you really feel like crushing these kids right now? », replied Garance.


Lauriane looked at the group below her: no she didn’t.


« So what should we do? », asked Lauriane.


Garance quickly got up and said: « Wait here a minute, I have an idea. »


She left the room in a hurry and Lauriane was left alone with the tinies for what felt like an eternity. She tried to avoid looking at them as much as possible, and when Garance finally came back she sighed in relief.


Garance sat down beside her and Lauriane noticed that she was hiding something behind her back. Before she could ask, Garance produced two strings of black anal beads.


« Voila! », she exclaimed, « and facing Lauriane inquisitive look she added: « We can tie them to the beads so that they don’t get swallowed by our asses. This way, we can use them without killing them! »


« Where did you even find these? », asked Lauriane, she was smiling now.


« In my mother’s bedside table. Don’t worry she won’t even notice, she has tons of anal toys. »


« Your mother knows the good stuff I see… » teased Lauriane,


« Stop it! Everyone has kinks… I just wish she would be a little more silent at night with hers », said Garance, and the two girls bursted out laughing. 


After they had calmed down, they turned their attention back to the box tinies. The tinies weren’t laughing at all, they were all frozen in place watching the giantesses with a terrified look.


Suddenly, Lauriane had doubts about Garance’s idea. What if they weren’t able to attach them correctly? What if they were crushed in her asshole? Her asshole opened up and started sweating in anticipation. She wiped those thoughts aside. No, it would work. She just had to make a strong knot for each of them.


« Okay… », said Garance, visibly having similar thoughts, « I’ll get the sewing kit from my mom’s bedroom »






Anal Vore


It took them only a few minutes to tie each of the tinies to a bead  leaving only the 16 year old boy and a little kid that looked like he was seven in the box.


Garance still had one bead without a « passenger », the one that went in the deepest, and she looked at the little boy with a mischievous smile on her face. The teenager grabbed the kid and pushed him behind his back while shouting at Garance to stay away.


With one push of her purple painted index, she pushed the young man aside and grabbed the little boy behind him. As she lifted the kid in the air, she heard the brave kid call out for him.


« KEVIN! LIL BRO! LET HIM GO! », he shouted.


Garance giggled and replied: « Don’t worry I’m just borrowing little Kevin for a while, but if you really want him… »


Garance used her free hand to lift her skirt, and she turned her bottom towards the opening of the box.


« Come and get him! », she said, followed by a sensual kiss in the direction of the young man and a giggle.


The teenager simply stared in terror at the dark hole in between Garance’s two mammoth butt cheeks. For a regular sized man, she didn’t actually have a very large ass. But from the tiny teenager’s perspective, it was certainly very intimidating. Her two, round and firm butts were hovering above the box’s opening, menacing to crash down on it at any moment. Just like Garance herself, they were strong, disciplined by years of dancing practice and pilate classes. They weren’t the biggest but they still made the guys spend fortunes on kleenexs by their tight, so very tight aspect. Anything shoved in there would be reduced to dust by her strong butt muscles. Her tanned, Mediterranean skin glistened in the afternoon’s light, underlining the round, yet very defined curves of her bottom. And in the middle, at the center of a large purple area covered in folds, was her tight asshole, shut close as if it were throwing a tantrum. The little man couldn’t challenge this sight, he simply fell on his back and cowered in fear.


« Yeah, challenge that… », said Garance while giggling.


With no further objections coming from the box, Garance finished tying the last little boy to the anal bead and waited for Lauriane to finish as well.


Once she was done, Lauriane placed the upgraded string in front of her, and feeling a bit uncomfortable, she awkwardly lifted her skirt and got into position for the insertion.


From their point of view, the kids had a direct sight up Lauriane’s skirt during the whole process. The view of her black, wet panties, was progressively replaced by something much more scary, as she got on her back, and pulled her knees up to her torso. In front of them, was the enormous ass of Lauriane. Lauriane’s ass was much more similar to Alice’s in the fact that it was pretty large for an 18 year old girl and also a bit more wobbly than Garance’s. Unlike Alice’s ass though, which like the rest of her body had a pure white complexion, Lauriane’s ass had a more pinkish color, underlining her north-western origin. She pulled her knees a little further and under their immense weight, the two gigantic butt cheeks rolled apart from each other. She then used her free hand to pull aside her panties, revealing a circle of small strands of blond hair, and in the middle, the large chasm of her asshole. Unlike Garance’s it was widely open and ready to receive its preys. 


The tinies wanted to run away but the strings held them tightly attached to the anal beads. They were going in whether they wanted it or not.


Lauriane felt a slight breeze on her asshole’s hairs and it lit up her already burning sexual desire. She reached out for the grip of the anal beads, and pointed the first bead, with a small child (she thought it would be easier to insert it that way) attached to it, straight towards the opening of her bowels.


« Are you ready Garance? », she asked somewhat impatiently, her voice trembling in anticipation.


« Yeah I’m ready! », Garance replied. She had gotten herself on all fours, her butt pointing in the opposite direction from the box. She wanted to look at the teenager straight in the eyes as she shoved his little brother up her ass.


She had positioned the hand holding the anal beads right behind her butt, and even her asshole had conceded to open up a bit, like a child agreeing for a treat after throwing a tantrum.


They counted together: « 3,2,1…!!! »


Two deep moans erupted in the living room, as both girls experienced for the first time the feeling of having a live human being in their butts. They had both inserted the first bead of the string and they were both enjoying the tiny struggles of the kids that were attached to them. It was like the reverse sensation of taking a dump except it lasted longer and it was more intense. 


Garance could feel every parts of little Kevin’s body on her sensitive anus’s walls and it made her drool in pleasure. She fixated her eyes on the teenager and started licking her lips while chuckling grossly. She bended down and, before he could react, she grabbed him with her pink, glossy lips and sucked him into her saliva filled mouth. She then proceeded to suck on him while she rubbed little Kevin around in her butthole.


Lauriane, on her side, was almost completely satisfied but it wasn’t enough. Her ass was less tight than Garance’s so some parts of her butthole weren’t getting any stimulation from the little tiny. So she pushed the string further in, inserting another bead in her asshole, and another child with it. She sighed between two moans, it was much better. By moving the beads around, up and down, left and right, she could press the tiny kids against a much larger surface of her anus’s walls. Soon enough her asshole  expanded under the pressure and she needed more, and more, and more, and soon enough, the entire string was in her ass.


Garance too had advanced onto the next steps and as she inserted the last bead in her butt, she felt a little bit of sperm behind sprayed on her tongue. She smiled, it looked like like the cute boy from the box wasn’t completely insensitive to her charms. She also had very good tongue moves, one had to admit that.


Pressure was mounting in Lauriane’s butt and she felt like she needed even more children in her ass, but she had already inserted all of them. To compensate that, she started making back and forth movements with her hand, ass fucking herself with the anal beads. The kids from the first beads could get a brief exposure to sunlight before passing under the waterfall of cum that came from Lauriane’s pussy above and back into the wet, sweaty hell of her anus, only to be once again pulled outside in a dizzying motion. In-out-in-out-in-out it was all that Lauriane could think about at that moment. She had lost every scruple she had had earlier about the kids and was now focused on maximizing that amazing sensation of pleasure, that ran through her nervous system, past her streaming pussy and directly into her brain,  secreting waves of debilitating sex hormones.


She was now sticking her tongue out, panting like a dog under the summer’s sun and screaming: « Oh Yeah! Oh Fuck Yes, Deeper, Fuck! ».


Garance saw her and started imitating her movement, at first hesitantly, but when she realized how could it felt she started vigorously fapping her butt.


The pressure kept mounting for a good ten minutes during which, the tinies had a very vague understanding of what was happening to them.The girls assholes were so excited they lubricated themselves with ridiculous amount of a sort of viscous sweat making it hard for the kids attached to the deepest beads, the ones that never went out, to breathe. It wasn’t easy either for the other ones, as they were subjected to a variety of different fluids, coming from all directions. One in every two breath was accompanied with a large gulp of an unidentified liquid. Of course, they screamed in terror whenever they could, their cries reverberating in the girls assholes, whenever they were inside. 


The child on the deepest bead of Lauriane’s string wasn’t older than 8 years old, and he kept calling out for his mom to get him out of this hell. Inside Lauriane's asshole, all he could hear were the screams and cries of the other children but also the movements of Lauriane’s bowels, as liters of different fluids were being moved around. It felt like they were giant flesh monsters, crawling all around him just beyond the flesh walls of her asshole. They were menacing to collapse on him and crush him at any moment and eventually, they did.


Lauriane felt her pleasure peak and she gasped, as her pussy released gallons of cum in one squirt. She had pushed the anal beads all the way in her ass, maintaining them deep in her with her middle finger. For a moment, she felt like she was flying, high up in the sky. Below her, she could feel two balls of what she could only describe as sex energy floating where her asshole and pussy should be. Her head was empty, there was only the steady stream of pleasure that came from the two balls. She relaxed and let herself glide, enjoying the view.


When she came back to reality, a good 10 minutes later,  Garance was still on her knees beside her, covered in sweat due to the monstrous effort that had come with what was undoubtedly the best orgasm of her life. She was sticking her tongue out, a large filament of drool linking the tip of her tongue and the teenager’s boy unconscious body below her in the box. On the other end of her body, the anal beads were on the ground, covered in gooey ass sweat. Some of the children attached to it were coughing cum out of their lungs and some were simply staring in the void. They would be traumatized for life.


Lauriane remembered that she too had people in her butt, and she started pulling out, although with some difficulty, the anal beads. Her vision was still a little blurry from her previous orgasm so she had to focus a bit in order to get a good look at the anal beads that she had brought up to her face. When she saw them, she froze in panic.

It’s not that the children had been swallowed by her butt, no, they were still attached alright. But in their place, for each of the beads, there was only a small mass of gore where the child should’ve been. The monumental strength of her orgasm had completely obliterated all of the kids. Some of them, had been pressed so hard against the surface of the beads that they had been plastered to it. This was the case of the small child, on the last bead. His body was completely smashed against the bead like a grotesque painting, and the last expression of pure terror and agonizing  pain that his face bore during Lauriane’s orgasm, was forever immortalized against the plastic material. Five children, five children had perished in horrible suffering, in her butt, while she was experiencing the best orgasm of her life. She felt like she was about to vomit.


Garance saw the rest of the children as well, and she too gasped in horror. 


They just stayed there for a while, breathing loudly as they were still recuperating from their orgasms. Eventually Garance spoke: « It’s… it’s better that way », she managed to utter.


« HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! », shouted Lauriane, she was on the verge of tears, « THEY DIED, THEY ALL DIED IN MY BUTT! ». She brought a hand to her mouth to repress a sob.


« Yeah but if they had lived,… think about it… their lives would’ve been horrible! At least you gave them a quick death… »


Lauriane didn’t have the strength to reply, she threw the beads across the room and covered her face with her hands to cry.


Garance looked at the unconscious boy below her, she was lost in her thoughts. When had she become a murderer of children? She too had killed kids, by eating them. It was a cruel way to dispose of them and unlike Lauriane, it had been a long, painful death. Half an hour after her breakfast, she could still feel one tiny fighting, despite all odds, fighting for his life, in her stomach. But eventually, the feeling of his struggles disappeared too. It was horrible, but on the other end, just thinking about it, she wanted to swallow that cute boy below her and feel him squirm in her stomach acids.


« Yes. It’s wrong. What we’re doing is wrong. But tell me, when you felt Tom squirming against your pussy yesterday, why didn’t you stop? Why did you leave him in your panties? »


Lauriane kept sobbing, she didn’t want to listen.


« It’s because it felt good, it felt like that’s where he belonged and that’s the thing with these tinies.  They have feelings and thoughts, sure, but they’re tiny! The whole point of their existence is to please us that’s just the law of nature. It would be immature of us to not accept that. If I went into the savannah and a lion attacked me, I wouldn’t complain! Because in the savannah, the lion is superior to me in the food chain. Life is cruel, that’s just a fact. And we’re growing up and experiencing all these new, weird sexual feelings. But we shouldn’t repress them, they’re part of our nature, we should embrace them »


« I’m not a murderer ! », shouted Lauriane.


« I’m not saying you are! You are a young teenage girl, with strong sexual urges and you’re just experiencing them for the first time, and it’s okay. », Garance added on a comforting tone. « Come on, tell me that even now, you don’t want to shove that other string up your ass. »


Lauriane looked towards Garance and she was pointing to the anal bead that still had living children attached to it. She felt a hungry growl coming from her ass.


« See! That’s just part of our nature. And as cruel as it may seem, these kids fulfilled their role in the great scheme of life. »


Lauriane wiped the tears off her face. Maybe she was right, there was nothing she could do for them, tinies existed only to please them, it had been the case for a few decades now.


« That’s my girl! »,said Garance, « Now because I love you, and you’re my bestie, you can shove these guys up your butt. ».


Lauriane’s eyes widened. This was very generous of her friend, but she wasn’t sure she could shove anything in her after what had happened. She looked at the little kids attached to the beads. They had come back to their senses and were now screaming uncontrollably as they had seen and heard what had happened. It was a sad sight, but also a pathetic one. She had to admit that seeing their little bodies wriggle in fear, she wanted them in her, against her asshole’s walls. Garance was right, that’s where they belonged.


She brought her knees back up to her torso and gestured to Garance to shove them in. Garance replied with a smile and said:  « Honestly you’re doing them a favor, getting shoved inside a hot blonde like you that’s almost too good for them. ». They laughed but their laughter was covered by the screams of terror of the children. 


Garance took off her earring, crushed it in her hand and under Lauriane’s inquisitive look she said: « I don’t need it anymore. Butt plugs don’t need to make sounds. »


Lauriane smiled and took off her earring, crushing it in her hand as well. The tinies, seeing this, understood that there was nothing left to do. All her screams and pleas were now (and maybe had always been) useless. They all collectively accepted their fate.


Garance grabbed the anal beads and positioned the first one in front of Lauriane’s tired, but still hungry butthole. 


Little Kevin started to utter a prayer but he was cut short by Garance violently shoving the entire string up Lauriane’s ass. Both girls moaned and then giggled, as they felt that their relationship had gone one step further.


« Can you feel them? », asked Garance.


« Oh yeah, they still have a lot of energy, I can feel them squirming in there. »


Both girls looked at each other, and laughed again, they laughed of their previous scruples and the absurdity of the situation.


After a moment, Garance said:  « You wanna get coffee ? »


« Yeah », replied Lauriane who had gotten back up and was adapting to the sweet sensation in her butt. « But… what are you gonna do with this one ? », she asked pointing in the direction of the box, and the boy inside it. 


« I think I have an idea for him », said Garance smiling.


She once again went out of the room and Lauriane proceeded to clean the mess that they had made as much as she could. When Garance came back, she was holding a large steel butt-plug in her hand. 


« Another one of your mom’s toys? », said Lauriane.


« As I said she has a large collection », replied Garance.


When the teenager regained consciousness he found himself attached to a cold, smooth surface. Panicked, he tried pulling on the strings but it was no use. That’s when he saw it. The asshole of Garance staring right at him just a few meters away. He could smell its putrid breath enveloping him. Suddenly, a strong deep voice came down from above.


« You’re the type of guy that likes fighting don’t you? », asked Garance in a mocking tone, « Well try fighting my anus, actually fight like your life depends on it because it very much does. ». And with that, she shoved the boy all the way up her asshole without even a second thought.


« Oh good, he’s squirming, but not as much as I expected. ». She pressed a button on a little remote control that was in her other hand and a steady buzzing sound could now be heard, coming from her butthole. « Much better », she gasped,  « that will make the seats at the café much more comfortable ».


« I strongly agree, » said Lauriane, and she herself took an instant to enjoy the squirming in her butt.


Garance put her panties back on and pulled up her pants, muffling the buzzing sound. She had changed herself before shoving the boy in her ass and she was now wearing a comfortable pair of jeans with a pair of Vans and a wool sweater. She had lent a pair of baskets and sweater to Lauriane as well.


Both girls put on their coats and off they went for a warm cup of coffee.

End Notes:

Well hope you enjoyed, please tell me in the reviews which giantess is your favorite (especially after this chapter), I'd really like to know! 

In the next chapter, Alice will finally punish Tom, or reward him, at this point it doesn't really make any difference. 

Lauriane gets the D by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Actually, here's another chapter with Lauriane but right after that, I'm doing Alice. This chapter contains Anal and Dicks and it is graphic but just like this entire story... 


Please don't forget to leave a review!


After their coffee, Lauriane and Garance had gone for a walk around the neighborhood. Eventually, they walked passed a bar that looked cool so they stopped there for a drink. Night came and a lot of people arrived in the bar. One guy offered Lauriane a drink and seemed to be very interested in her so Garance decided to give them so space and she headed home.


Lauriane usually wasn’t an easy girl like that but tonight she was in a very particular mood and she knew exactly why. While she was chatting with the guy, she could feel the children crying and screaming in her ass. Their screams reverberated on the walls of her anus and it sent tingles through her hips. It was strange that they still weren’t getting used to it, it had been a few hours now after all. Lauriane wasn’t gonna complain about that, a terrified tiny was a squirming tiny, and a squirming tiny meant a happy asshole. 


Although the pleasure was still just as strong as a few hours go, Lauriane had now learned to control it in a way. Her legs shook from time to time and she had to suppress a few moans by pretending to giggle, but other than that, no one could tell that she had five young children agonizing in her butt. She had put on an hygienic towel that Garance had given to her, to absorb the extra humidity from her pussy. And boy was it wet at that moment.


The boy was cute, he would be cuter in her butt, thought Lauriane but she already had five people in there, she shouldn’t ask for too much. 


One of the tinies, little Kevin actually, liberated one of his arms and was waving in around in Lauriane’s ass. She almost moaned but managed to mask it as a giggle at the last second. She pressed her anal muscles and the movement in her anus immediately scaled down. « They got the message », she thought. 


The guy was completely clueless of what was really happening, he thought that Lauriane was giggling so much because he was funny and that gave him a lot of confidence, so much so that he thought: « I’m definitely getting laid tonight. ».


Lauriane hadn’t planned on getting laid tonight but those tinies made her so horny that she might go home with this guy after all. « They’re like a drug », she thought, « the more I get it the more I want it. ». Lauriane started being a lot more flirtatious, even the guy was surprised by how  uninhibited she was. They hadn’t taken that many drinks too. 


At one point, the sexual tension in her ass was too strong and Lauriane got impatient with the guy. She subtly suggested that they should take this to her apartment, which wasn’t actually that far. The guy was surprised but pleased, this was definitely a good night for him! 


As they walked back to her apartment, he noticed that her legs shook from time to time. He thought that was because she was cold and asked her if she was okay. « What a gentleman », she thought, « don’t be so gentle with my ass tonight though. ». She smiled and thanked him for his concern but it was okay, her apartment was right beyond this corner.


They entered the building, started to walk up the stairs but Lauriane realized that she wouldn’t be able to keep the beads in her ass if they went that way, so she pretended to be tired and they waited for the elevator.


After they had entered the apartment, Lauriane immediately guided her lover towards the bedroom. They sat on the bed, and she told him to wait there for a minute. She then made her way to the bathroom, and locked the door behind her.






Fucked inside an asshole


Finally, after an entire afternoon, the kids were able to breathe the fresh air of the outside world as Lauriane  pulled the string out bead after bead, not without releasing a few muffled moans while doing it. There was a little plopping sound every time she took out a bead, her asshole being reluctant to letting out the delicious little children. The kids that came out looked like they had just been born: they were covered in gooey ass sweat, their hair placated against their skull and their eyes closed because they didn’t have the strength to open them. 

Lauriane was about to hide the string and the children under a towel until she realized that one of the kids, the little Kevin was missing. It looked like he had managed to liberate a little bit more than just his arm. Now he was stuck in her asshole and although Lauriane really didn’t want her guest to find out about their little third partner, it made her kind of horny to know that the guy was gonna participate in shoving an innocent child deep inside her without even knowing about it. He called for her from the other room and Lauriane quickly made her decision. She hid the rest of the kids under the towel and headed for the bathroom, there wasn’t time to take him out anyway so little Kevin would have to face the consequences of trying to escape his giantess.


The two lovers took off their clothes and it turned out that the guy actually had a pretty decent dick. It wasn’t the biggest dick she had ever seen but for where she planned to shove it, it was big enough. She offered to suck the guy’s penis more because she wanted to properly lubricate it than to taste it. The guy of course didn’t object to that and he happily shoved his phallus down Lauriane’s throat.


She then proceeded to generously cover his penis in saliva. She gagged a little to pour saliva on the tip then spread across the shaft with her tongue. The guy was in heaven. Where was this kind of girl his entire life? Lauriane was very focused on her task and when the guy tried to pull out his penis to let her breathe she kept it in her mouth. She could breathe with her nose and she wasn’t done lubricating his shaft yet. After a good 10 minutes during which the young man had had to think about his grandma to avoid coming, Lauriane gave him a little lick on the balls to thank him for his patience.


They got into doggy style position and the guy started to caress her pussy lips. As pleasant as it felt Lauriane stopped him and slapped her ass vigorously. To answer his inquisitive look she told him: « Tss,tss,tss I want you in my backend tonight. » And she grabbed her reddened ass cheeks to spread them apart. « I’ve got to be dreaming », the guy thought, « this is the best girl on earth! ». 


As Lauriane spread her cheeks apart, her hairy asshole opened slightly letting one small ray of light make its way inside.


There, in the bottom of her asshole, lied a terrified, exhausted little child. He was rolled up in a ball next to her internal sphincter.  So frail, so weak, it was a miracle he hadn’t been crushed yet by the formidable forces at play in Lauriane’s asshole. The ray of light gently caressed his cheek and he looked up towards it, thinking that his end had finally come and that he would be able to rest now. But fear once again took hold of him, as the light was eclipsed by an imposing, strangely familiar shape.  Lauriane changed the angle of her butt for comfort and on this other angle, the penis got colours. The gigantic organ was hanging just beyond the entrance of Lauriane’s butt. Its tip had saliva dripping down from it and it was pointing straight at little Kevin.


Panicking he retracted against Lauriane’s sphincter and that sealed his fate. With one thrust of his hips, the guy shoved his entire dick inside Lauriane’s butt making her release a huge moan. Before he could even scream, little Kevin was pressed against the tip of the guy’s penis, right in the crevace where already a little bit of sperm had come out. Behind him, Lauriane’s internal sphincter was already trying to open up, visibly eager to receive this new type of offering. 


The young man felt something of course but he was too horny to give a second thought to it and besides, that small thing entering his penis felt really good. Lauriane too felt little Kevin pressed against her sphincter and it felt wrong, very wrong but for that same reason, it was extremely hot.


« More, more! », she pleaded, and she didn’t have to ask twice as the guy started vigorously thrusting his dick back and forth in her ass.


The little kid was now waist deep in his penis and that new sensation felt amazing to him. He didn’t care about not lasting long enough anymore he wanted to cum in that sexy blonde’s ass as soon as possible. Lauriane too was in heaven. She was murdering a child in the most horrible way possible and, if anyone knew about this, they would be horrified, they would shun her, but they didn’t know, and she could enjoy the thrill of doing something that she knew she wasn’t supposed to do without any consequences.

« I’m so…sorry », the guy said, « I can’t hold much lon—!! ». He released the biggest load of cum in his lifetime in Lauriane’s ass but that wasn’t enough, the little pleasure tingle at the tip of his dick hadn’t come off and to his surprise, he felt another wave coming.


« Are you already done!, » shouted Lauriane angrily, «  if you’re a man then keep pounding my ass! ».


And so they went at it again, and again, and again, and finally after having released a whopping 5 loads of cum into Lauriane, the  guy had to stop, because he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack and also because the tingle was finally gone. He laid on his back exhausted and almost immediately fell asleep. Lauriane on the other end, wasn’t done yet.


She could feel Kevin drowning in a sea of cum deep within her rectum and just thinking about that, she felt the urgent need to finger her butt. She started furiously fapping her ass with her index and middle finger. Little Kevin felt like he had found a grip on one of the walls of her rectum so she raised her left hip while still pounding her butt in order to slosh the wave of cum on him. It worked and little Kevin lost his grip and after a few minutes of struggle, it was finally over. She couldn’t feel any movement anymore from the lifeless body that stood in the bottom of her rectum. Satisfied, she collapsed on the bed, and she would’ve gone to sleep right away too if there’s wasn’t one last thing to do. 


She reluctantly got back up and headed for the bathroom. She grabbed the string from under the towels and looked at the children who suddenly woke up after having taken a little rest. 


« Good news guys », she said, « You are all promoted. », and with that she proceeded to advance every tiny one bead further. There was now an empty bead at the end of the string but Lauriane had an idea on who could be attached to it. She grabbed her phone and quickly texted Julie.


« Hey, I hope I’m not contacting you too late, there’s a guy I’d like to shrink. ». She pressed send and almost immediately Julie replied:


« Sure! What’s his name? »


Lauriane thought for a bit. He might’ve told her but she honestly couldn’t remember.


« I don’t know I just think he’d make a good buttplug. He ’s at my place right now. »


« (Laughing emoji) You’re starting to get it!. I’ll send the guys to your place, you can pay me later. »


Lauriane thanked her, sent the coordinates of her apartment and put down her phone. She looked down at the tinies in her hand.


« Looks like there’s only gonna be four of you tonight. » And with that she shoved the string of beads in her asshole. « Yeah, », she thought, « that’s better than a dick ». 


She went back in her bedroom to sleep. During the night, Julie’s men came in the room and shrunk the unnamed guy without Lauriane even noticing anything. That’s because she was sound asleep having a sweet dream about little fishes tickling her butthole at the bottom of the ocean.




End Notes:

There you go, hope you liked it, next chapter Alice and don't forget to leave a review!

As if the world would collapse on him by Buttslave
Author's Notes:


It's been a while since last time. I don't know, I didn't really have any new ideas that I wanted to write. I hope it wasn't too long! Anyway, I tried to improve my writing with this chapter. Although it's porn, I consider this story as practice for my style and grammar. Tell me what you think in the reviews!

This chapter contains Pussy and Anal Vore. Hope you like it!

Anal entrapment


Garance looked down hungrily on the teenager below her. Her panties were filled with boiling juices. That little bastard hadn’t stopped squirming in her butt the whole time they were in the bar with Lauriane. It was no use of course. Deep within her butt, attached to a vibrating butt-plug, no one could hear him. 


Garance had seen a couple of cute guys in the bar and she even exchanged glances with some of them. But she noticed that something was different. Her usual fantasies of getting screwed doggy style or having a dick shoved all the way down her throat had been replaced by a new type of fantasies. Now, when she looked at the tall blonde guy smiling at her from the opposite side of the bar, she imagined him begging her to let him go while she was rubbing him against her sweaty butthole. Or that cute guy with mysterious eyes, he would make such a good toes slave. He kept shooting glances at her, probably not realizing how close he had gotten of becoming a permanent foot cleaner. And of course, there was the young man, struggling to breathe in her rectum. 


It was a strange feeling, knowing that there was a living, breathing (although with some difficulty) human being in her butt. Yesterday, she might have felt some remorse about doing this, but after having crushed, eaten and pleasured her butt with some of them, she was kind of getting used to it.  They just died so easily. Once she had removed her earrings, the only sound that came out of them was a pathetic little squeaking. Small, squirming little toys. At their size it was difficult to recognize any type of human features. In fact, she wondered why she had had scruples at all. Clearly after these guys were shrunk there wasn’t anything to do for them except use them. She knew there were human, it even gave a « dangerous » feel to the whole experience, but seeing them in front of her, without the earring, they were just… small squirming little butt-plugs.


Far from weakening, the little guy’s effort in her butt redoubled, and she found herself unable to contain a moan. She didn’t want anyone to hear her of course so she told Alice she was tired and she quickly went home, to finish herself with her tiny. As soon as she got in through the front door, she rushed to her bedroom and undressed herself. 


It was a standard Parisian teenager’s room. White walls, a wooden floor, a few plants here and there to make it more lively, and a king size bed in the middle. On the wall opposite to the door, were attached pictures of Garance and her friends, like a constellation of memories. The faces in those pictures were about to witness unspeakable things.


Garance pulled down her jeans and panties, then came the delicate moment when she had to pull the butt-plug out of her ass. Her hungry hole was reluctant to let out its prey, and she had to slowly pull it out in order to avoid any spasm from her asshole that would pull the whole thing in again. On the other hand, her butthole was completely covered in sweat from arousal, so it made her task easier.


She closed her eyes and bit her lip. She was almost there, she just had to pull out the tip and the little prisoner attached to it. It was the most dangerous part, because the stimulation that came with the tiny struggling in her anus was very strong, and, in reaction, her asshole was pulling strongly on the butt-plug, so much so that the tiny could very well detach from it and be lost in her bowels. That would be unfortunate, as Garance had other things planned for that little guy first.


Finally, with a slurping sound, her asshole let go of the tip, and Garance pulled out the butt-plug of her ass with a satisfied moan. 




Mouth stuff


After a moment for regaining her breath she opened her eyes to look at herself in the mirror that was embedded in her dresser’s door. The arousal had brought red to her cheeks and little tears were sparkling in the corner of her eyes. Garance was the kind of girl that only looked more feminine after an effort. Her big hazel eyes were like two large pools in summer, small patches of light being reflected on it’s surface. Her reddened cheeks only brought out even more her bright smile. Some strands were sticking to her forehead due to the sweat, but overall her long straight hazel hair was cascading down her shoulders. The pleasure that had come with pulling out the butt-plug had brought spring to her entire face.


Garance got a sense of pride seeing her beauty in the reflection. She posed, as if she was being photographed for a magazine and giggled to herself. 


« You sexy bitch », she thought. Her mind then came back to her prisoner. She brought him up to her face, and, seeing that he was more butt sweat than human she raised an eyebrow. She blew a little on him to dry some of the sweat and wake him up, and it worked. The little guy came back to consciousness with the pleasant scent of cinnamon that came from Garance’s breath. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw, was the face of a really pretty, but terrifyingly huge giantess. Her judging stare came down from her giant eyes onto him, sending arrows straight to his heart. That with the light being reflected from her glossy lips, it petrified him with a strange mix of fear and admiration. He did nothing as the goddess spat on him to clean some of the sweat.


Garance realized that she had no trace of empathy left for this little guy. There was still the thrill of dominating a human being but seeing that small, squeaky, pathetic little bug being petrified by the sight of her beauty, she was now convinced that these guys were not worth her pity. He was merely a toy for her, nothing more. Tonight she was extremely horny and she would probably send this guy to a better place. That didn’t phase her one bit. She was more worried about the fact that she would have to use her pocket money to get another one. As she spread her saliva onto the tip of the butt-plug, she thought of a way to get another tiny without paying Julie. Maybe, she could borrow one from Lauriane? But she had gave them to her as a gift so it would be weird. Maybe Alice? After all, that guy had survived in her butt a few hours, maybe Tom was still alive in Alice. She thought about Tom. Such a cute boy, so nice, a little clumsy though but it was funny. She had known him since middle school, he would make such a good butt-plug. She started salivating. All the time she had imagined raping Tom, now she visualized his horrified expression, has he would realize that her long-time friend was gonna eat him in her butt like a random suppository. Or maybe she could attach him to a rope, to pull him out and use him multiple times in all sorts of ways. He would beg her to let him go, but she would never let him. He would be her small, secret little lover.


Without realizing it, Garance had started to drool all over her breasts, and she came back to reality as she heard small choking noises coming from the butt-plug. Her index finger was on the face of the little guy, preventing him from breathing. She moved her finger and sighed when she saw the face that was under it. He was no Tom but he would do the trick for tonight.


She judged that he was clean enough and unceremoniously threw him on her pillow. The small man, flew across the room. He saw his life flash before his eyes before he hit the soft material of Garance’s pillow. It would've been better for him if he had died on impact… When he turned back towards Garance she wasn’t in front of the bed anymore. He noticed that a large shadow covered the area where he stood and on his sides, Garance’s knees were pressed against the mattress, acting as foundations for her two meaty thighs that went all the way up in the sky. The young man felt something viscous fall on his cheek, and he slowly looked up to see where it was coming from. 






Pussy stuff


Above him, Garance’s hand was furiously rubbing her pussy, sending droplets of cum all over the pillow and onto this face. He didn’t react though, he simply stared at the giant womanhood above him. A terrifying vision of unlimited beauty. A fatal beauty.  Beyond her pussy, her flat belly and her generous breasts, Garance’s face stared at him as if he was just a speck of dust on the pillow. She was going to masturbate on this pillow and he was in her way, nothing more. 


The little guy didn’t scream, at this point, he knew it was useless. Garance’s hand retracted and in one fraction of a second, her pussy’s lips opened like the hungry, salivating maw of a predator. It collapsed onto him, burying him within the fleshy folds of her cunt. Garance let out a satisfied moan, with no trace of guilt whatsoever and immediately started humping. She could feel the tiny guy struggling near her vagina. She frowned: not an optimal spot for masturbation. She repositioned herself on the pillow, moving her hips back a little bit until the tiny was pressed against her clitoris. She sighed: that was much better.


She felt her clitoris expanding. The feeling of a tiny body against it was similar to a falling sensation. It reminded Garance of when she had gone to Disneyland, a long time ago, and she had tried the tower of terror. The concept of the attraction was very simple. After a long queue, you take an elevator, sit in a room, and the room falls for a few meters. For a few seconds you’re in free fall, then it stops, you regain your breath, and it falls again. This cycle is repeated a few times before the attraction is over. It’s not the best attraction in Disneyland, but Garance thought that this was the best way she could describe how the tiny felt under her clitoris. Pressing it against his face, created a sensation similar to that of falling. A mounting pressure in the lower abdomen, except it was much stronger. This sensation wasn’t particularly pleasant but what Garance liked the most was when it stopped, when she raised her pussy a bit to take a break. The relief that came with the sensation ending, made her release loads of hut cum onto the little guy below.


Then, when her pussy dried out, she would once again lower her cunt onto the tiny man. First, she felt his little hands trying to push away the first protuberances of her pussy, then as her hips got lower, she would feel him struggle between the folds of her fleshy womanhood. She stopped for a moment to enjoy the sensation. 


Where she had left him, he couldn’t breathe of course, and she would have to move if she didn’t want him to die. After all, he had to be alive for what she had in store for him. But just for a moment, she enjoyed the complete powerlessness of her toy, squirming desperately in her pussy. He was trying to fight the massive walls of flesh that surrounded him, but it was pointless. It was like fighting a giant steak. The meat absorbed all the shocks of his tiny fists, he was simply losing his energy.


The struggles weakened, and Garance took this as her cue to start stimulating her clitoris again. She repositioned herself, letting the little guy take a good long breath in, before pressing her clit onto his face. She started to rub faster and faster. She could feel, the small ball of concentrated pleasure, right up in her lower abdomen. It was just on the verge of erupting out, all she had to do was rub a little faster. The pressure got stronger and stronger. As if the juices in her were converging, and the only thing that prevented them from flowing out was her pussy. She rubbed harder against the little man’s face and, all of a sudden, the dam gave way. All the juices in her came flowing out onto the pillow and the tiny on it and, simultaneously, a flow of hormones were coursing through her body in the opposite direction. Garance let out a loud moan, before quickly biting the side of the pillow to quiet herself. She bit hard, and closed her eyes. The orgasm that traversed her, lasted a good 10 seconds. When she came back to her reality, and her pussy had expelled its last jets of cum, she started laughing. 


That was one of the best orgasm in her life. In fact all of the orgasms that she had had the last few hours were amazing. Pressing tinies agains her boobs, pussy or shoving them in her butt really made a difference!






Anal vore


She stayed in a doggy position for a few minutes, to regain her breath and cool down her pussy. It gave her orgasm hormones the time to reach her brain and give her a feeling of drunkenness. The colors in the room became brighter, the world around her became blurry, like in a dream. A blissful smile formed on her lips. She looked down, her head upside-down, to check on her tiny. 


Beyond her generous breasts and her flat belly, down on the sticky surface of the now ruined pillow, a pair of bright tiny eyes, stared at her with a look of pure terror. Except for the upper part of his face, the tiny was completely enveloped in cum, and a large filament was connecting him to Garance’s pussy. His eyes, filled with tears, reminded Garance of the eyes of a mouse. This was a look of pure fear, pure horror. The little one had cum in his mouth, but he still managed to beg for pity with his eyes. It occured to Garance how small, and fragile he was. All around him, were flesh, giant muscles, fluids that could easily annihilate him. It was like seeing a fly struggle in a drop of water. A sort of vertigo, where it felt like the entire world was in a precarious balance, and it could collapse onto the tiny guy at any moment, crushing him into nothingness.


Garance reached out to grab him, and she brought him up to her face. Without the earring, there was no sound apart from a little squeaking noise. She couldn’t even feel him trying to get out of her grip. There was nothing that sounded, felt, smelled like a human about him anymore. He was just a squeaking ball of pleasure.


He stopped in front of her giant glossy lips. At this distance, he could hear small suction noises as the two massive, pink organs moved. She said only one thing, but this one thing destroyed the last bit of hope that the tiny had in him. She said: « You’re going to die in my butt ».


It was neither a question nor an order. She wasn’t even talking to him. She just stated a fact and then her lips took on a blissful smile again. At this size, at this distance, her smile took on his entire field of vision. This giant Cheschire cat-like smile was all he could see. It was like the entire world was mocking him, mocking his miserable fate.


Garance looked into one of the drawers of her bedside table. She had stored one of her mom’s dildos in there. She quickly found it, as it was a huge black dildo with fake balls, fake veins and a small suction pad on the bottom. She placed it onto the floor of her bedroom, adjusting it so that it was sticking to the ground. She then placed her little tiny, on the tip of the dildo. He looked at her, hoping that she would at least attach him, but she simply turned away. This time, it was a one-way trip.


Garance squatted next to the dildo, and positioned her butthole, above the tiny. Her butt spread apart, her tiny asshole came out of the dark crevace and into the tiny’s view. It winked at him, as if to say: « Hey there mister! You missed me? » in a childish tone. As a matter of fact, the little guy did not miss it, not at all. 


Garance turned, to get a last look at her victim. He was so small compared to her huge butt. If she weren’t leaning against the wall she could easily lose her balance and fall on the dildo, ending abruptly the little guy’s life. Of course, he would die anyway as she was actually planning to fall on that dildo, but it was just a strange thought, that this fragile, squeaking little thing was a human life. There was a gap between what she could perceive and what she knew. Garance closed her eyes, and duckwalked backwards so that her asshole was right above the dildo. It opened wide, ready to receive the enormous package. The little guy looked up into the dark, moist tunnel above him. There was nothing childish about it anymore. It was like a Lovecraftian beast, its maw leading directly into another dimension, filled with horrible cosmic horrors. 


It happened without warning signs. Garance simply dropped her hips onto the tiny and gobbled the entire dildo up in her butt. It was huge, but she had spent the last few hours with a butt-plug stretching her asshole so it barely fitted. She started pounding, forgetting all about the tiny life that she had just condemned to a fate worse than death. She bounced hard on the dildo , enjoying every sensation. There wasn’t much to say about what happened. For 10 minutes, it was just Garance going mad on the dildo and panting in rythme to the movement of her hips. Anything else, any pleas for divine pity or desperate cries for help, were drowned out by the fapping sound of her butt onto the dido’s balls and her feminine moans.


When she was done, she collapsed onto the floor, her asshole twitching with a mix of pain and pleasure. The dildo lay to its side, next to her butt, its surface glistening with juices. Another amazing orgasm, she thought as she  regained her breath. She had gone so hard on the dildo, she expected the tiny to have been crushed into paste with the first thrust of her hips, but to her surprise, she felt movement in her rectum. No, it wasn’t in her rectum, it was deeper than that. She had fucked her ass so hard, that the tiny had been propelled in her intestines. Realizing that, she started laughing. 


Unfortunately for him, the tiny was still alive, stuck indefinitely in Garance’s digestive system. It wasn’t as good as having him in her anus or rectum, but it was quite pleasant. Maybe he could help her digest her food although at that stage, there wasn’t much stuff left to do. She caressed the lower part of her belly, in response, there was a small pounding in her intestines. Garance smiled and closed her eyes again, to fully enjoy the sensation of having a tiny trapped in her. 


After a minute, she decided that it was late, and that she had to go to sleep. She got up, grabbed a pair of black laced panties, and headed to the bathroom. After washing herself up, she came back to her room still drying her hair with a towel. She threw the towel on a chair nearby (she would put it back in the bathroom tomorrow) and headed for her dresser. She grabbed a small black night robe and put it on. After that she collapsed onto the bed, burying her face in the pillow before she realized that it was filled with cum. She grunted, and threw it on the chair to dry before grabbing another pillow and placing it under her head. 


She wished a good night to the tiny, even though she knew there was no way he would survive in her intestines more than a few hours, and then she turned off the lights. She closed her eyes and let herself fall in a peaceful slumber.

End Notes:

That's it for now, I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a review, I'd really like to get that five stars rating (if you think I deserve it of course) and I'd also like to get your feedback on my style and tell me what you enjoy about this story so that maybe I can take it into account in the next chapters.

Anyway, see you next time!

You're mine at last by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi guys, it's been a while. I finally managed to find some inspiration for Alice's storyline. I think I know what the next chapter is going to be about.

This chapter contains Feet and an e-girl torturing a tiny with her ass.

Hope you enjoy it, if you want more anal content , you can check this website https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/ or read my other story Where the sun never shines,  on giantess world which is also about anal stuff but in an adult workplace environment.


You’re mine, at last


Tom stood petrified, before Alice’s towering feet. When Alice had returned from the recital, she had immediately gone to her room to check on her tiny. After removing him from her boot, she had sat on a chair and placed him in front of her feet.


The recital had been extremely boring, as expected. But fortunately for Alice, her tiny prisoner, had kept her entertained the whole time. Of course she couldn’t display any sign that she was enjoying the feeling of one of her classmates squirming under her toes. From the outside, it looked like she was intensely focused on the piano player. But in reality, she was wriggling her toes, playing with her tiny lover down in her boot. 


An hour into the recital, she started to daydream. The melodies all sounded the same and there wasn’t much to see so her mind started to wander. She thought about how her life was going to change now that she had her own personal slave. All those lonely nights, pleasuring herself while thinking about Tom, now she would have a whole new world of things to try in the bedroom. But it wasn’t just that. That of all people, the one she found in that black box was Tom, it was destiny to her. Alice had always been a very religious girl although the church she went to was more on the liberal side. She thought that it couldn’t be a coincidence that she had found him. Someone up there, saw that Tom was meant to be hers and she tanked them for it.


The truth is, Alice wouldn’t have gone to the party if Garance hadn’t insisted. Before she received Tom, she had been depressed for a while. As far as she could remember, Alice had always been the perfect little girl. She studied hard, helped with house chores and was never insolent towards her parents. Everyone in her family, praised her for her attitude, saying that she was very mature for her age, and she didn’t want to disappoint them. So she kept on doing everything that people expected her to do. And for a long time, that had been enough for her.


But recently, she had been feeling like there was something missing, as if life wasn’t just about collecting good grades and going to church every Sunday. She wanted more in life, and as a result, she had started to send small signals to her parents. Sometimes, she would go out and come back in the morning without warning them. Or they would talk to her and she would just ignore them. All of this was new to her and she herself didn’t know why she behaved that way. It deeply saddened her as she had always been an exemplary daughter. Her entire self image of the independent, intelligent and mature young girl had been shattered to pieces by none other than herself. 


As a result, she didn’t feel as cheerful and carefree as she used to. She would often doubt herself, thinking that maybe she wasn’t intelligent, kind or pretty enough. That way of thinking had spiraled into a pit of deprecating thoughts, and before she knew it, she was struggling to fall asleep at night. 


There was one silver lining in that dark period of her life though. One day, after class, she had been particularly depressed. The thoughts had been harassing her for the whole week and she felt like she was going to burst out crying at any moment. She was putting away her stuff and as she put her pencil-case in her bag, she just stopped. Everybody had left the room already and she thought she was alone. She couldn’t contain the tears anymore so she just let herself go at it.


It was at this moment that she felt a hand on her shoulder.


« Are you alright? », Tom had asked her. She jumped and gasped, quickly wiping her tears with the back of her hands. 


« Yeah..yeah », she mumbled while redoing her hair. « What are you still doing here ? », she asked him on a sharper tone than she wanted to.


« Oh I uh forgot my bag, hehehe… Typical Tom, only I can pull that stuff! », he said while chuckling.


« Yeah right, just pick up your bag and go. » she said. A brief silence followed, only interrupted by the occasional sniff from Alice. Tom didn’t move an inch. He looked at her with a worried look on his face. Her eyes were still red from crying.


« Are you sure you’re alright? », he asked again, « You don’t seem like it… »


« Just let it go, you wouldn’t understand. », Alice said. She looked away to hide her eyes from him.


Tom thought for a second.


« You came out in first place again, and in math too! », he said, « That’s impressive. ».


« Yeah, well that’s because I work hard. You should try it sometimes »


« I think I’m a bit too lazy for that!», Tom said half-jockingly, « Besides that’s not what I meant… It must be hard…Being the valedictorian all the time I mean. That’s gotta be a lot of pressure not to mention all the jealous people. »


Alice’s face turned slightly towards Tom.


« You must be very strict with yourself to always be perfect like that. », he added.


Alice felt a sob go up her throat. Instead she just said: « Yes, yes it’s hard… »


« I thought so, », Tom said, « Anyway, you shouldn’t put too much pressure on yourself, especially for school… I mean, you don’t have to become like me, but once in a while, it’s okay to treat yourself with a good video game or whatever stuff you like. »


Alice felt like she was going to cry again, but with tears of relief. Instead she simply mumbled a « yeah… ».


« Do you feel better now?, Tom asked.


Alice turned to face him completely. Her pink lips forming a radiant smile on her face.


She sniffed and said:  « Yeah, I feel better now. »


« I’m glad then… Has anyone ever told you you look really pretty when you’re smiling? »


Alice simply jumped and blushed, as she didn’t expect him to say that.


« Oh forget I said that, I’m sorry I was thinking out loud…Anyway, I should probably get going now. Next time you feel like you’re going to cry like that, come to me, I’ll show you how to play Final Fantasy. ». With that, he quickly exited the room before realizing that he had forgotten his bag again. He came back in, rushed past Alice to pick up his bag, and left just as quickly not without sending a little « only I can pull that stuff » at Alice. She giggled and watched him leave the room with that characteristic awkward walk of his.


Ever since that day, Alice had been obsessed with him. In all the classes where she was behind him, she would stare at the back of his head and sigh. 


That small interaction didn’t end her depression but it alleviated some of her symptoms. Her libido was back. At night, after class, she would lock the door of her room, after having told her parents that she would be studying, but in reality, she would pleasure herself while thinking about Tom. During the day, she would try everything to get attention from Tom again, but he was a solitary person and it was difficult to find a good moment to be with him. She desperately hoped he would make another step to approached her but he was definitely too shy, and so was she. 




Anal Stuff


One day, Tom had been absent from class for an entire week. Alice missed him so much, she decided to look up streams of Final Fantasy on Twitch because it reminded her of him. At one point, she came across one streamer that caught her attention.


It was a young lady, in her mid-twenties with long pink hair and too much makeup. A typical e-girl. She was pretty though, her nose had a well-marked curve with a slightly upturned tip. She had smooth, freckled cheeks and a large mouth with greedy pink lips. Her hazel eyes were dotted with candy pink eyeshadow, as was her hair. All of that gave her an elf-like appearance. When Alice read the comments of the stream and saw her number of subscribers, she felt the jealousy go up her ears. Was this the kind of girl Tom was into? 


Alice kept on watching the stream, determined to see what was so interesting about this girl apart from the fact that she played Final Fantasy. That’s when something weird happened. The girl finished a dungeon and when the loading screen appeared, she put down the controller to stretch herself. Then, a small tremor traversed her body and she exclaimed: « Well, well, well, looks like someone is hungry. ». The girls in the chat seemed to go wild at that. 


The streamer took a moment to read the comments. « You think he deserves some fresh air? », she asked her followers, and a multitude of variations of « yes » appeared in the chat.  


« Are you sure? », she asked again.


« Yes! », replied the silent crowd.


« But not for too long though… »


« No! » said the chat.


« Ok then… ». She rolled slightly backwards and reached out for the camera with her hand. Alice had no idea what was happening, and she simply watched, curious to see what the streamer was going to do next. The streamer lowered the camera, and Alice felt herself blushing as the new angle revealed her bleached asshole. 


The streamer grunted and seemed to push something out of her. That’s when a pair of two small feet poked out of her butthole. Satisfied, she cautiously grabbed one of the feet between her long finger nails and pulled the little guy out of her. Alice gasped in shock at the sight of the tiny.


He was in a pitiful state. The amount of butt sweat that covered his body indicated that he had been in there for a long time now. He barely moved, and for a moment, Alice thought that he was dead. But once the streamer had brought him to her face and whispered a: « Hey there little guy… », he immediately straightened up, like a soldier getting reprimanded by his commanding officer.


« That’s better, I got you out because I want you to say hello to your fans. », she nodded towards the camera, « It’s because of them that I pulled you out otherwise I would’ve left you in there for another day but they insisted on seeing you, isn’t that nice? »


The tiny didn’t respond and kept his head low. The streamer’s expression changed to one of annoyance.


« Well that’s not very polite of you. They all asked to see you, because they love you so much and you don’t even bother to greet them? Do you think a pathetic little bitch like you deserves to be out of my ass for no reason? Do you want me to crush you? »


The tiny started sobbing and squeaking something, but Alice couldn’t make out what he was saying. The chat kept asking the girl to turn the microphone on.


« I can’t hear what you’re saying, you’re too small and pathetic. Here let me help you », she said and she reached out for something on her setup. There was the sound of things moving next to the microphone and suddenly, Alice could hear a whole new range of sounds in the streamer’s room. Every little sound could be heard included the tiny’s voice. What he said broke Alice’s heart.


« Please », he sobbed, « Kill me already! Crush me, eat me, I don’t care just kill me, for the love of God! », he whimpered.


The giantess just stared at the tiny for a few seconds. She didn’t say anything, but her gaze told him that he had messed up. The tiny started visibly sweating, and a look of fear formed on his face.


« I…I’m sorry goddess, I changed my mind, please don’t crush me, I’ll serve you just the way you li—. »


« I too, changed my mind », said the streamer, cutting short the tiny, « I’m not going to crush you after all. I just thought of a much better way of punishing an insolent pest like you. »


« Please no, goddess! I take everything back, I’ll go back in your asshole and clean it as much as you want, please! »


« There is no going back now, », she turned towards the camera, « so chat, you know how it works right? Which one will it be this time, the spiky one, the deep one or the vibrating one? »


The tiny’s face turned livid and he started to scream towards the camera: « Please not the vibrating one, anything but that please! Have mercy! »


Alice felt her groin grow hotter. What was the vibrating one? It wasn’t something illegal was it? She didn’t want that tiny to get hurt, she was not that kind of girl. She was just curious as to what was about to happen. 


Alice saw that the people in the chat were mostly asking for the vibrating one and it occurred to her it wouldn’t be that bad if she herself voted for this option. If it turned out to be bad, the police couldn’t possibly arrest all the people in the chat. Not that anything bad was going to happen, she reassured herself. She was just curious, that was all. 


Her right hand hovered over the keyboard for a second. She hesitated but seeing all the people in the chat going for it, she decided to take the leap.


For a moment, nothing happened, the streamer just kept on reading the comments, but at some point she nodded. The chat had come to a decision.


« Well little one, looks like you pissed them off as well. », she said, « I’m afraid you’re going to spend an eventful night. »


« Please no », the tiny sobbed, « not this again, anything but this. »


« Tsss, I don’t make the rules, the chat decided that so that’s what’s going to happen ». 


The streamer deposited the tiny in front of her. Her thighs and feet formed a sort of enclosure from which, the tiny knew he couldn’t escape. He still looked around desperately for an opening though. He tried running towards her feet but stopped dead in his tracks. It seemed like the view of the streamer’s feet in front of him, her pink toes wriggling in the air, had awoken some repressed memories within him. Looking up towards her toes, he slowly retracted into a foetal position and started rocking back and forth. Alice had no idea why, but the poor thing clearly had some sort of trauma associated with the streamer’s feet. What had she done to him? Alice didn’t know, she could only imagine… Maybe she had forced him to suck her dirty toes clean after a running session, or maybe she had kept him imprisoned inside a pair of dirty socks for months on end. Both of these were horrible things to inflict on a human being, but they were also very hot…Or so Alice thought.


Completely indifferent to the tiny’s existential crisis below her, the streamer turned around to reach out for something beyond the camera angle. When her hand came back in view it held a small, strawberry-shaped, purple device. Alice blushed when she saw it, it was clearly a butt-plug. What was the streamer planning to do with it?


The viewers were ecstatic, the chat was filled with « drooling » and fire emojis. The streamer was aware of that and she took the pose for a minute so that people could take screenshots. She brought her right hand into a peace sign, her left hand holding tightly on the butt-plug. Her face contorted into an expression of pure bliss. Her long, glistening tongue sticked out of her mouth and rolled on her chin while her eyes rolled up in their orbit.


Alice grabbed the side of her computer’s screen and brought her face so close to it that her nose was almost pressed on it. Her gaze was fixed onto the tiny figure between the streamer’s thighs.  She felt something, she had never felt before. An irrepressible urge to shove something, or someone inside her butt. She had never felt such a strong desire before. Her hand unconsciously reached inside the front of her panties and started to rub her pussy. It was like touching the surface of a ripe fruit, wet and sticky. 


At the exact moment the streamer stopped posing and started changing position, Alice’s screen fogged up due to her breathing. She swore and quickly tried to wipe away the condensation with her hand but instead, it left a large stain of cum on the surface. It made her swearing even more, and she hurriedly looked around in her room for a towel. She finally found a pack of tissues and hastily wiped the screen with one. 


Alice sighed in relief. She wasn’t too late. The streamer was partially on her side, her asshole was directly facing the camera. She held the butt-plug in her left hand and was letting saliva flow along her tongue and directly onto it. The tiny was laying on his back, on the surface of the butt-plug, the viscosity of the streamer’s drool glued him to it. He didn’t try to fight but, when he wasn’t coughing up drool, Alice could clearly hear weak pleas for pity. This only made her hornier and her hand started rubbing her pussy faster in her panties.


The streamer’s tongue retracted into her mouth, and, with a flutter of her eyelashes, her eyes came down onto the tiny. The two looked at each other, and there was a sort of understanding between them. The tiny’s face became expressionless as he realized that this was probably his last ride. That’s how his life was going to end, shoved inside the asshole of a young woman, while millions of people watched, and rejoiced on his pathetic death. Was that his destiny from the very beginning? Was that why he was born? Why had he come to this world, if it was to suffer such a miserable death? 


Alice felt her blood pounding loudly in her temples. This was the best show ever! The tiny’s complete acceptance of his fate, the streamer’s look that lacked any sign of empathy for the little guy. It was so wrong, but also so real…so good. Better than all the reality TV shows Alice had ever seen. She couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next although, deep inside her, she knew from the beginning where the tiny would end.


As she brought the tiny to her butthole, the streamer’s face, for the first time since Alice had come on the stream, wasn’t expressing scorn. Her lips formed a worried pout like an innocent child, unaware of what is happening around her. She seemed like she had forgotten about the stream, the chat, the viewers, all that mattered was that tiny butt-plug she held in her left hand. Her right hand held her right butt cheek up, to clear the way towards her butthole. She brought the butt-plug right in front of her asshole and Alice could clearly hear the tiny sob uncontrollably as the smell of the streamer’s sweaty butthole filled his nostrils and small, brown, butt hair caressed his face.


« Let’s give him a little kiss, shall we? », said the streamer, talking more to herself than to the chat.


She slowly started pressing, the tip of the butt-plug, with the tiny glued to it, on the surface of her butt-plug, and in reaction, she immediately released a deep, long moan.


Alice’s right hand unconsciously reached out to the back of her panties, and she started caressing her own asshole with her middle finger. She could only imagine what it felt like to have a tiny person pressed against her butthole, but she was certain, it would feel very, very good. Maybe it wasn’t accurate but Alice thought that it would feel similar to when she first started masturbating a long time ago. Touching her clitoris had resulted in a strong, not particularly enjoyable sensation at first, that she could only describe as sour but then she had become addicted to it. Almost like eating a sour fruit, the acidity had given way to sweetness. That’s how Alice imagined it would feel, a somewhat tangy sensation at first as the tiny struggled against her asshole and tickled her butt hair. But then, as she would press him harder, the sensation would become more and more supportable and then, it would even eventually become pleasant. When she would be fully accustomed to the sensation, that’s when she would shove the tiny inside her, stimulating a whole new range of nerve endings and expanding the array of sensations in her butt. 


Alice didn’t notice the filament of drool, coming out of her mouth, and onto her breasts. She was fully concentrated on the sensation of her middle finger, in her anus. At first, she imagined that it was the streamer’s tiny, squirming in her butt, but soon the figure of the tiny changed to that of Tom’s. Yes, Tom’s frail body, squirming in her butt, drowning in her juices. Alice bit her lip, she would completely let herself go on him, and he would feel everything, all of the love, all of the desire that she felt for him as her pulsing flesh enveloped him. He would taste, smell and touch her and only her and he would be her one and only slave. The merging of two souls in its purest form.


The streamer shoved the butt-plug inside her butt and the tiny’s prayers became muffled. Pleasure was already invading all of her senses but she still managed to gather enough will to reach for the keyboards with her toes. She pressed a key and exclaimed: 


« YOU CAN DO IT NOW GUYS! PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME! ».


An explosion of ping sounds, suddenly erupted from Alice’s computer, and a donation window appeared on the screen, listing one after the other, the donors and the amount they had given. With each new donations, a distinct buzzing sound could be heard coming from the streamer’s butt. It intensified as the donations piled up on one another.


The streamer immediately lost all control of her body. Her pussy sent spurts of squirt all over the room and even on the camera. She started screaming loudly and struggled to keep her asshole in the camera angle as her entire body was shaking.


Alice too was in the midst of a powerful orgasm. Her hand was pounding rapidly on her butt as she tried to reach deeper and deeper in her anus with her middle finger. She was repeating Tom’s name frenetically like a mantra, only stopping to regain her breath and swallow her saliva.


The streamer grunted, « Hmpf! Guys keep going! I think he got off the butt-plug and he is now getting deeper inside my butt, deeper inside ME! ».


The donations intensified and Alice would have contributed too if she had already configured her credit card prior to the stream.


The vibrations were now so strong that small ripples were rapidly traversing the surface of the streamer’s butt cheeks. Suddenly, she screamed:


« OH GOD THAT’S IT! HE’S IN MY RECTUM GUYS! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! », she exclaimed.


Imagining the poor little guy, trapped where shit normally accumulates, and then imagining little Tom, trapped in her own rectum, being stuck between a large log of shit and the walls of her insides, it was too much for Alice. Her vision blurred and the world became very bright as she screamed Tom’s name one last time before losing consciousness.


.

When Alice came back to her, she noticed that she was laying in a puddle of her own cum. Her laptop too was partially immersed in the puddle and Alice quickly lifted it up to wipe down the bottom of it.


Thankfully, it was still functioning and the stream was still on. The streamer was sitting on her butt, completely focused on the dungeon she was completing. There was only the music of the game, and the calm commentary of the girl. Her hair was undone and her cheeks were still red but other than that, there were no signs that she had just ended the life of a human being in her asshole. Her voice had a serene tone, like the one of a marathon runner after a race. She was clearly tired but also, satisfied with herself. 


Alice too felt that kind of serenity, and it was pleasant after a few months of mental struggles. Of course, the sensations dampened the next times she fingered her ass. That’s part of the reason why she had gone to the party, her middle finger wasn’t enough anymore, she needed a live human being, inside her.


That first experience with the Final Fantasy streamer was how Alice was introduced to the world of anal play. After that, she became familiar with other streamers and Onlyfans content creators that specialized in that kind of tiny’s torture. They called themselves anal goddesses and among all the goddesses that played with tinies on the Internet, they were the ones that were the most feared by them. As Alice would discover, tinies often preferred being eaten alive or crushed,  rather than becoming the toy of an anal goddess. Even tinies that had lost all dignity, didn’t want to suffer the fate of dying inside a woman’s ass, as it was quite possibly the worst death, anyone could experience. Besides, the most skilled anal goddesses, could keep their toy alive for months or even years on end, making them go through the most humiliating things among which getting pooped or farted on wasn’t rare. 


Alice loved going through all of the giantess anal content she could find on the Internet. She could never get enough of a tinies desperate pleas for help as the asshole of his goddess collapsed onto him. There were all kinds of coping mechanisms among the tinies. The best ones (according to Alice’s tastes) were the ones that begged pathetically not to be shoved. Others would get angry and start insulting the goddess. That never ended well for them but they were fun, Alice thought. Others still, withdrew into themselves and just kind of endured through the torture without really putting up a fight. Those were the most boring ones, and usually, the goddess would hurt them or shit on them to get some kind of reaction for the camera. It could take a while but eventually they would break, they always did.


Every night after class, Alice watched videos of anal goddesses, pleasuring themselves in every way possible and every time, she imagined that instead of her middle finger, it was Tom that she was shoving inside her butt. Tom, her heart’s desire, the awkward guy that was sitting in front of her in math class. As she stared at the back of his head, she felt her asshole opening and closing, as if it were hungry for a new type of treat.




Back to present day


Alice looked down on the small person in front of her. Tom was standing in front of her pale, large smelly feet. His legs were shaking and his eyes kept darting back and forth from her exposed, breasts to her small red lips. Alice could see in his eyes that he considered both of those to be a mortal threat. And he was right.


Feeling him struggle under her toes had felt so good, she had considered crushing him more than once during the recital. Alice knew that her feet didn’t smell very good. Both her friends and some members of her family had teased her about it. Alice though had never really cared about it. That’s just how her feet were. Whenever she did a little bit of exercise or walked for a while, her feet would quickly get very sweaty. That’s why she didn’t see the point of changing socks regularly. 


That kind of self-hygiene had resulted in her feet smelling even worst, but right now, she wanted them to have a strong smell. She wanted the air around Tom to be completely filled with her scent, as bad as it might be. She wanted Tom to smell her and only her. The smell of her feet, was just as strong as her desire. Tom would learn to enjoy it, he would learn to enjoy the smell of his goddess.


Alice curled her red, meaty toes towards the tiny, licked her lips and said:


« You’re mine, at last…».







End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me in the reviews, which goddess is your favorite out of all the ones exposed In this story and just you know, what you think about the story in general and if you think, the direction it's taking is interesting.

Again,  if you want more anal content , you can check this website https://giantessanal.blogspot.com/ or read my other story Where the sun never shines,  on giantess world.

The escape by Buttslave
Author's Notes:

Hi, it's been a while, hope it hasn't been too long. I finally found inspiration, and I think you are going to like this chapter.

It's about the daily life of Tom as a buttslave. As the title indicates, he will try to escape at the end.

This chapter contains Entrapment, Scat, Watersports, Feet, all the good stuff.

If you like giantesses playing with their buttholes, then please, join the GiantessAnal community on Reddit. It's still a small community (around 150 people by the time I write this, but I hope it can grow so we can all share content  about our very specific kink. 

We post pictures of hentai, comics and animations all on the theme of Giantess anal masturbation. Here's the link to the community, if you don't have a reddit account, don't hesitate to create one, it's free! (link : https://www.reddit.com/r/GiantessAnal/ ). (Come, if you don't want to interact with anyone, it's okay, you can just lurk).

Hi, new chapter, hope you like it! Don't hesitate to join the r/ GiantessAnal community on reddit, link in the chapter notes. Now, the story...






Tom went through his plan one last time. Everything had to be perfect. Failure was not an option. If this failed, he wouldn’t get a second chance, his goddess wouldn’t give him one. She would also make his life even worse than it already was, which was difficult to even conceive.


Tonight, like every night for the past 2 years, after having « played » with him for a bit, goddess Alice would drop him in the back of her panties before going to sleep. He would worship her butthole, as usual, until she fell asleep. Then, after he made sure that she was completely unconscious, he would slowly crawl out of her panties, and climb down her buttcheeks. That was the delicate part, but after that, all he had to do was follow the plan.


Tom could feel his heart beat rapidly in his chest.  If he failed, goddess was going to be very unhappy. Tom knew what kind of stuff goddess would do to him when she was just slightly irritated. He could barely imagine what she would do to him if she caught him trying to escape…


Come what may, tomorrow would be different. He thought he could get used to his goddess abuse at first. But after the first few months of continually worshipping her feet and butthole without her showing any signs of tiring of it (on the contrary she seemed like she enjoyed it more and more as time went by) it became very apparent to Tom that his life had become unbearable.

Every time, he thought that she had reached his limit, goddess Alice would always find new creative ways to please her butthole and torture her little slave at the same time.


He started concocting a plan of escape, a few weeks ago after she had put him in the jar. It was because a girl had been mean to her or something…Tom couldn’t remember exactly why. 


The jar…just thinking about it sent shivers down his spine. Alice always reported all of her frustrations, both sexual and non-sexual on her little buttslave. And God knows, a girl in her twenties can have a lot of frustration bottled up in her…


Anyway, after the jar, Tom had realized that even if it led to his death, this fate was preferable to the one that awaited him if he did nothing. He could not bear one more month, week or even a day of this permanent abuse. 


He would try and escape her bedroom, after that, he would settle in a spot that he had already located in her kitchen, when she wore transparent panties. Then he would try and survive, by hiding during the day, and eating the food that was left there at night. Like a mouse. 


A lot of things could go wrong though, and if Alice caught him…well he was going to be spending a lot more time in her rectum if that was even possible. 


As he thought about all of this, it became apparent that in any case, his future looked bleak. But he had to do something, or at least try, he couldn’t stand spending another night in her wet, smelly asshole, being pressed on all sides.


He had long hesitated as to when he would set his plan in motion. He had made his mind and then retracted at the last minute multiple times. The day before, he really thought he was going to try and escape, but that night, goddess Alice felt particularly horny. She had pulled out her black dildo from her bedside drawer, and had shoved Tom so deep into her asshole that he wasn’t able to come out until her morning dump…


This only reinforced his determination. As she left him floating in the toilet bowl while she wiped herself, Tom knew that the next night, he would make a run for it, for better or worse.






Entrapment:


Tom heard the familiar sound of Alice’s footsteps entering her room. She immediately went for her bedside drawer where she had stored Tom after her evening « play-time ». The light rushed into the drawer as Alice opened it.


First appeared her somewhat forward chin, then her small mouth with full, naturally pink lips, her cute button nose and, finally, her sensual, cat-like eyes, their dark pupils staring directly at her precious little slave.


Tom's anxiety must have been visible on his face, for the little creases characteristic of her candid smile appeared at the corners of her lips. 


Apart from Tom, no one would suspect that behind such an innocent smile, behind those two little hamster teeth, lied the most deviant and perverse of minds. Tom knew that her well-bred, petite bourgeoise appearance concealed a sex-hungry beast, obsessed with anal masturbation. And her favorite butt toy, was him.


He had to get away from her, fast.


Alice licked her lips, probably in anticipation of feeling Tom against her butthole even though she had just used him a few minutes ago. She was not satisfied yet, she’d probably never be.


« Time to go to sleep, little one » she said in her usual condescending tone. It’s as if she was talking to her pet. Actually she was talking to her pet. 

She picked him up, and brought him to her face. Her fingers smelled like shit and saliva.


« You know what you have to do », she said with a dry tone.


Tom, with the most neutral expression he could muster, nodded in agreement and braced for impact with her lips. The intent was to kiss him on the face, but as usual, and to Alice’s great amusement, her giant lips engulfed Tom’s body entirely.


Tom prayed that it wasn’t one of those days, where she would unexpectedly gobble him up in her mouth, suck on his tiny body and then decide that she was horny enough for a second round. 


Fortunately for Tom, it wasn’t one of those days, and Alice merely gave him a soft kiss before slowly bringing him behind her back and above her rear end.


She wore tight, white panties that day. That only made the large shit stain on the back of them more apparent. Alice didn’t care though. It had been a long time since she'd forgotten any sense of modesty or shame about Tom. After having farted on him, spat on him, peed on him and even pooped on him, she really didn’t care if he found her disgusting or not. In fact, she even liked the idea that Tom was sickened by what she was doing to him, knowing that he could do nothing to stop it. So pathetic.


She pulled the elastic of her panties, dropped Tom and watched him tumble in them until he was in the middle of the shit stain. Then, that was her favorite part, she let go of the elastic and enjoyed the pleasant sensation of Tom smashing against her asshole.


She lifted her panties until the back, and Tom with it, had completely disappeared between her butt cheeks. She could feel the little bastard squirming against her butthole. She was ready for sleep.


Alice lied down on her bed. She held out her hand to grab her phone but changed her mind at the last moment. It was best not to watch a bright screen before sleeping. Instead, she grabbed her bedside book.


Tom knew what that book was about. It was a romance between a giantess and a tiny. He didn’t know what the exact story was, but he did know however that it contained a few very explicit scene. Alice would get very « involved » with the story at these specific scenes. It often resulted in a third round for the unfortunate tiny.


Fortunately for him, this specific chapter was an exposition one, and Alice, only made a few caresses to her breasts, far from little Tom.


So far it seemed like this would be a calm evening.


Tom waited for Alice to finish reading. Licking her butthole didn’t seem like such a dreadful task knowing that whether he would die or escape to the kitchen, he wouldn’t have to do it ever again. Unless she caught him, then there would be a lot of licking…


Tom felt his chest tighten. There was no excuse this time, all the conditions were met. He was going to do it. He was really going to do it. Tonight would be his release or his death.


After Alice had finished her chapter, she turned off the light and lied down on her pillow. She gave one last pat to the back of her panties and closed her eyes.


After a moment, she stopped moving, and her breath became more regular. Tom waited a few more minutes, for good measure until he decided that it was time for him to go.


He knew that it was now or never. If he chickened out this time, he would never find the courage to try it again. He could still change his mind. Pull out his tongue, stick it in the smelly hole that was next to his face and do it again the next day like a good, obedient buttslave. But what kind of life would that be?







That’s how it is:


Tom felt the wrinkles of Alice’s butthole with his hands. He thought about the 2 years he had spent, mostly in that exact spot, worshipping his goddess divine hole. Sure, it was degrading, disgusting and sometimes even painful but at least he knew what to expect. 


They had a routine now. Alice would wake up in the morning, and the first thing she would do was pull out Tom from her butt. She would clean him, with soap first, then with her tongue, and they would take breakfast together (he would take his share from her plate but she liked teasing him by moving him around with her fork or her spoon). Then she would leave him in his « home », a shoebox, converted into a tiny house, which served as a temporary prison for Tom, when Alice could not have him with her. That was the best moment of his day, the shoebox was next to the window, so he could meet his daily sunlight requirements, but above all, watch  people walking in the street outside. 


He watched them go about their daily lives, worrying about problems that now seemed trivial to him. None of them suspected for even a second, how lucky they were, to be able to breathe fresh air and not just the smelly farts of a young woman, to be able to move around as they please, to be autonomous and not have to rely on some sadistic giantess to get the smallest thing, to be free. None of them seemed to care, that all of those fundamental rights, that even gave them the opportunity to complain about their little problems were being violated all around them.They nonchalantly ignored the fact that human beings, just like them, were being trampled on, sat on, or were even being digested alive by their colleague, their neighbor or classmate right next to them. As long as it wasn’t them, it wasn’t that bad. 


Tom knew how people treated the tinies rights activists. They didn’t want to hear anything about it, so instead of recognizing the objective moral aberration that was human sex toys, they instead blamed the messengers. 


Tinies rights activists were portrayed in the media as preachy, sectarian and even possibly terrorists. A few cases of degradation of tinies love hotel, establishments that benefited from a derogation in the law and where women could come in after work to rent or buy tinies and spend the night with them, were blown out of proportions. As a result, the opinion of most people on tinies was that the activists were annoying, so everything they had to say was necessarily stupid and irrelevant. 


Lobbying pressures from tinies dealers, gave rise to the belief that using tinies was not only pleasant, but also necessary. Well funded research center, produced studies demonstrating, somehow, that torturing tinies was extremely beneficial for women’s mental health. It increased their self-confidence, reduced inflammation, did wonders for their libido etc…


Consequently, a new argument in favor of tinies torture emerged. People that were opposed to tinies torture were not only dogmatic, stupid, possibly communists but now, they were also misogynistic. Goddesses, that’s how the defenders of tinies torture called themselves, argued that refusing the right of a woman to mental health for the sake of preserving the right of a tiny human being to live and avoid suffering, meant giving equal rights to beings that were clearly not equal. Therefore, humanists were the true anti-humanists.


Of course, for most people, the reasoning didn’t go that far. Tinies torture had been a thing for a few years by now, so the line of thinking of the average Jane was limited to « it’s always been that way » or « everyone does it so I don’t see what is wrong with it ». When asked, they would immediately dig in their heels and respond vaguely that tinies were weak and vulnerable, and that therefore it was only natural that they were used by stronger, taller beings. It was only a matter of natural selection. Morality is relative, who was to say what is right and what is wrong? Surely there wasn’t any objective way to prove that torturing tinies was wrong, therefore, by default, it was alright.


Besides, when tinies rights activists were preaching their values on other people like that, it was actually counter-productive. All of that ethical nonsense only made them want to go to the nearest tiny love hotel, shove a cute 16 year old boy or a bold man in his 40’s up their ass and forget about all that annoying gibberish. 


In the end, they all lived in a democracy and, in a democracy, people should have the right to choose what they want to shove up their ass. That was freedom.


Over the years, through Alice’s panties, Tom had heard all these arguments one or two times, when a tinies rights activist was allowed a two minute intervention in the news. Of course, they would immediately be submerged by a wave of spite, mockery and fallacious arguments from the lobbyist in front of them and the journalists. After the lobbyist had been allowed to talk for a good 10 minutes, the activist wouldn’t get a chance to respond as the journalists would change the subject and ignore them for the rest of the show. In the end, they would all agree, except the activist, that tinies torture was okay if it was ethical, local and organic. A middle ground that suited everyone, except the extremists.


Needless to say that Tom couldn’t envision any political solution to his situation. If he wanted to escape his goddess, he would have to do it himself.


After she was done showering and dressing up for the day, Alice would pick up Tom from the shoebox and place him in the front of her socks, from which he would lick her dirty toes all day long. He didn’t have lunch or more accurately, his lunch would be the dirt stuck between her toes accompanied with fine aged foot sweat.






The anal beads game


Then at night, after they took dinner together, she would bring him in her room and that’s when she would reveal her true face. In her bedside drawer, where she occasionally put him instead of the shoebox, Alice had accumulated over the years a large collection of butt toys. From classic dildos, to butt-plugs to anal beads she had all the different kinds of butt toys in varied shapes and sizes. With each of her new toys, she would devise new « games » for her and Tom. These games, would often involved accomplishing an impossible task before a certain time limit, and if Tom loosed, he would spend the night deep within her loins, often in company of a large bulky sex toy.


One of her favorite games of this kind, was the « beads » game. Alice would take a string of anal beads aligned from smallest to largest. She would shove Tom inside her asshole, and start shoving the first, smallest bead inside her. The largest bead was so big, that if Alice managed to shove it in her, it completely blocked the exit of her ass. The game consisted in Tom, getting out of her butthole before she inserted the last bead. 


Tom hated this game. To make his way towards the exit , he had to find a way around the increasingly large beads pushing towards the inside of Alice. To do that, he would have to press himself against the walls of Alice’s insides, giving her great pleasure at the same time. He would have to time it well, as the resulting wave of pleasure coursing through Alice’s body would lead to her hole contracting, making it less likely that the incoming bead would pass through without pushing Tom deeper at the same time. 


When he did managed to time it well, the pressure from the bead on his back and Alice’s asshole contracting in front of him, was so strong, he often barely broke a rib. The first three beads, were feasible but the last two ones were a different story. Tom had never managed to get past the 4th. He didn’t even try anymore. One time, he had tried going past the 4th but the bead was too big, it pressed Tom so hard against the walls of Alice’s anus that he felt one of his ribs cracking. And that was not it, as the pressure resulted in Alice having an anal orgasm. The walls of her anus, started to contract dramatically and if Tom hadn’t had this knee-jerk reaction of pushing himself out of there deeper within her asshole, he probably would’ve been crushed like a crepe, against Alice’s butthole walls. 


Tom could remember the instinctive terror that took hold of his body, as he heard Alice’s loud moan and liquid gushing out of her pussy below. In the span of a few microseconds, he felt the walls starting to contract and he immediately pushed his whole body out of the crawl space and into the space between the 3rd and 4th beads. Alice’s orgasm continued for a few seconds, loud noises resonating all around him in the dark interior of her ass. Tom’s panic state only attenuated when Alice’s orgasm came to a stop, her heart rhythm slowing down and the walls around him ceasing to move, except for a few palpitations here and there. He spent the night there, in a foetal position rocking back and forth while Alice slept peacefully.


After this traumatic experience, Tom was less willing to play Alice’s games. The prize of spending the night outside (which he wasn’t even sure Alice would even grant him), just wasn’t worth it. 


However Alice wasn’t very pleased that her little tiny didn’t play along. It wasn’t fun if he didn’t fight against her, begged her to let him go. She was addicted to that sensation of wrongness, of immorality that came with his pathetic little squeaks and his desperate gesticulations inside of her ass.  That’s what she liked the most with anal masturbation, the absolutely degrading aspect of the thing in regards to the tiny. Knowing the tiny, knowing that it was even more unfair as it was a person that she knew and appreciated made it even better. She needed to feel his fear, his pain his desperation.


Scat


His absence of reactions towards the games that followed, had to be punished. That’s when she pulled out of the kitchen drawer: the jar.


When Tom didn’t behave the way Alice wanted him to behave, she would pull out the jar and place him inside of it. Then, she would relieve herself.


Tom would watch in horror, as above him, the sky would be completely obstructed by Alice’s puckered asshole. Then, the thing would start to rumble, make gurgling noises and release a few, high-pitched, smelly farts. But Tom wasn’t worried about those short, acid ones. They were smelly of course but that wasn’t as bad as the long, silent ones. Those would sweep across the entire jar, like a sea wind, and press his hair against his head. It wasn’t particularly unpleasant, as they didn’t smell as bad as the short ones and that was the closest thing to a breeze Tom could experience in his situation. The problem with the long ones, was that they usually foreshadowed the incoming end of Alice’s digestion cycle.


It would happen very fast, before the long fart was even over, Alice would start moaning loudly and all of a sudden, a large brown snake would rush out of her butt and come crashing at the bottom of the jar. The first time, Tom wasn’t prepared and Alice’s huge log of shit collapsed directly on top of him, burying him alive under the equivalent of meters of shit. 


For some reason, Alice managed to remain thin despite eating a lot. That was unfortunate for her wallet but also for little Tom as she would take shits, as long as her arms. 


Even if Tom managed to escape the first impact, the turd would start to wrap around itself at the bottom of the jar, making it impossible for him to avoid it. After he was stuck under it, Tom had learned that is was no use trying to come out just yet, as Alice would often follow with a second enormous turd piling on top of the first one. But as soon as a few little farts, indicated that she was done emptying her bowels, he had to find a way out of his shitty tomb, as fast as possible. 


For Alice would reposition herself, so that her pussy was right above the jar, and that’s when she would release, the usual post-shit peeing. The creamy cave, at the bottom of the jar would slowly start to fill with urine, and Tom had to quickly manage a way out of there, before drowning in the piss flood. 


After the impact with the urine, the shit would become softer, allowing Tom to dig into it and crawl his way between the different sections of Alice’s turd. If he was lucky, he would make it out in time before the bottom of the jar was completely flooded. Otherwise, he would have to hold up his breath, and pray that the panic and adrenaline, would give him enough strength to pull himself out of Alice’s crap before drowning. 


Once he made his way on top of the shit pile though, Alice wasn’t done. She wanted him to be covered in every bodily fluid that she produced. 


That’s when she would bend towards the entrance of the jar, and spit on him, multiple times. She loved to see him struggle to maintain balance on her crap as he desperately tried to escape her spitting. It made her laugh seeing him making panicked movements in her shit and urine, and, on top of that, getting spat on. Poor thing. 


Once she had calmed down, she would release one last fart into the jar, and quickly close it so that the putrid air didn’t escape. She would then bring the jar to eye level, so that she was sure that her little victim saw the smile on her face as she would start to vigorously shake the jar, mixing its contents and sucking its inhabitant in a maelstrom of liquid crap.


She would watch Tom, slowly making his way to the surface and lean on a floating piece of shit, an expression of pure exhaustion on his face. That’s when, satisfied with herself, she would place the jar on the ground, slide it under furniture where no sunlight could reach it, and leave it there for the night.


After that, Tom always made sure he gave Alice the minimum amount of entertainment that she expected during her games. 


Anyway, after the games were over, Tom would either spend the night in her asshole in company of a sex toy or, she would simply place him in the back of her panties with orders to suck her butthole.


There were a few variations, like when she went to the gym, in dance clubs or to the park to read. But apart from vacations, where Tom had had the pleasant experience of being « borrowed » by her friends Lauriane and Garance, that’s what his life looked like now.


He couldn’t keep up like this. He had to go.






The escape:


He had made his mind, he would wait a few more minutes, and if Alice showed no signs of being conscious, he would try and make a run for it.


He waited, caressed her butthole in a spot that he knew she liked and when he saw that she didn’t react, slowly started to pull aside her panties. 


He had to be very careful, Alice had a very sensitive butthole, that’s why she liked to shove him in there so much, each of his movements sent waves of satisfaction throughout her body. 


Alice was lying on her side, to escape, Tom would’ve to crawl under her panties and on the surface of her left buttcheek.

He lied on his stomach, and holding the side of the panties above his head, looked out towards his objective. Out there, her buttcheeks, almost closed on top of one another, however, a slight ray of moonlight still managed to make its way towards him, signaling that they weren’t shut tight and that if Tom found a way to lean on the irregularities of her skin, he could push himself out of her crevace.


With extreme precaution, Tom pulled himself out of her panties, and, slowly pushing the meaty masses above and below him, he advanced into the crevace and closed the panties behind him. 


His heart was beating rapidly in his chest but as he laid between the soft buttcheeks of Alice, he knew he had made the right choice. With her panties separating him from her butthole, the air was immediately more breathable and now that he was out, he couldn’t imagine himself going back in. Besides, compared to being pressed against her asshole, being engulfed between her cotton-like buttcheeks wasn’t unpleasant.


He was suddenly caught up by the hours of sleep lost taking care of her butthole and felt a strong need to fall asleep on the spot.


Of course, he knew he couldn’t do that and he told himself that he would fall asleep when he arrived safely in the kitchen. Anxious but determined, he started pushing with his feet on the surface of Alice’s left buttcheek. 


He advanced a little further, but at this point, he started feeling things caressing his face and body. They were butt hair, he had to push them out of his way to keep going. 


Those hair were everywhere and they made his progression much harder by attaching to his arms and legs. He had to stop multiple times, just to unravel the knots that had formed on him. 


Finally, he started to see light, and the curvature of Alice’s buttcheeks became visible. The view of the outside made him so excited that, putting cautiousness aside, he hurried himself out of Alice’s buttcheeks. The fresh air, the moonlight making its way around the curtains, he was almost there! Just a few meters! 


Suddenly, he felt himself loosing his balance, and in a few seconds, he was rolling on the side of Alice’s buttcheek before behind stopped in his fall by a butt hair, holding his ankle.


His excitement gave way for panic as he realized how careless he had been. Not knowing what else to do, he violently shook his ankle until the butt hair let go and let him fall on the mattress at the foot of Alice’s rear.


He waited there for a moment, not daring to even move an eyelash. The butt hair had been almost pulled off, that definitely could’ve woken up Alice. He stayed there, on his butt, his eyes fixated on the towering bum in front of him. Maybe she was awake, and she would roll on her back crushing Tom under the weight of her fleshy bum. 


Tom watched for Alice's slightest movement. A moment passed, but she remained completely still… Tom’s breathing slowed down. He had been lucky, she was still asleep.


After mentally bawling out on himself for being so careless, he got on his feet, and slowly, very carefully this time, made his way towards the side of the bed. There he looked for a place where the covers were falling on the ground. He found a spot where they almost reached the floor. The slope wasn’t that steep and he could easily climb down.


Still very slowly, being aware of the slightest sound he made, he got into position and started climbing down towards the floor.


Given how cautious he was it took him a good 10 minutes for him to get all the way down.


Finally, he made it on the floor. The giant bedroom around him felt even more enormous as for the past two years, he had spent his time in extremely narrow places. The air was cold, but fresh. It was invigorating. 


That renewed feeling of freedom felt so good after being contrived in his movements for so long. He felt like he could do anything. If he wanted, he could run, across the room without anything being able to stop him. In fact that’s what he was going to do. Run towards the door, and make his way towards his new home in the kitchen, as a free man.


As Tom started to accelerate, sensations that he had forgotten, came back to his legs, the wind started blowing in his hair, and for the first time in two years, the fear gave way to something akin to joy. He couldn’t help but giggle as he ran towards freedom. It’s not like Alice could hear him anyway at his size and at this distance.


He could see the opening under her bedroom door, a few more meters, he was almost there.


Suddenly a bright yellow light invaded the room. Tom didn’t understand at first what was happening, but the pieces slowly started to assemble in his mind. He carefully turned around and abruptly froze. His heart compressed into a tight ball in his chest.


Alice was on her back, her hand holding the interruptor of her bedside lamp, and she was looking directly at Tom, with a raised eyebrow.


« Where do you think you’re going like that? », she asked on a nonchalant tone.


A dam gave way in Tom’s mind and the adrenaline suddenly came rushing into every part of his body. He turned around, running as fast as he could towards the door. Behind him, Alice sighed, and he heard her sluggishly get out of bed.


Bam! Bam! Bam! There was the sound of footsteps approaching. If he could just make it to the door he woul-.


BAM! 


Alice’s foot came crashing down between Tom and the door, blocking his view of the exit and crushing all his hopes of escaping at the same time.


Tom regurgitated his saliva, and slowly looked up, desperately trying to keep himself from crying. 


Above him, the white panties of Alice were transparent from the humidity of her pussy. Her cunt was wet and open, it seemed like it was watching the scene carefully, wondering if it could get anything good out of this situation. 


Beyond that, Tom could see Alice’s underboob, her small round breasts visibly perking up through her t-shirt.


Finally, far in the distance, Alice’s face was staring down on little Tom. She looked pissed.


Tom opened his mouth to beg for forgiveness, but, straightaway, Alice lifted her right foot and before he could say anything, she slammed it onto his small, frail body. 


He immediately broke a few ribs from the impact but didn’t scream. Was this the end? Was this how he was going to die? Alice’s soft sole, pressed down on him but Tom couldn’t even feel the pain. The succession of fear, panic and pain that had traversed his body had put him in a daze. The sensation of his body being crushed alive under Alice’s smelly foot felt distant, like a  dream.


At first, he was a little disappointed that he hadn’t make it to the door, but thinking about it, it was better that way. Even if he had made it, his life would’ve been miserable. Living in hiding, with no other occupation but to survive and ruminate over his condition. Maybe if he was born that way he could’ve tolerated such a life, but the memory of his previous life, his mom and dad, his video games, his novels, rendered, by contrast, his current life unbearable.

In the end, he had had trouble to accept it but, this was the only desirable end for him, there was no alternative and never had been as soon as he had been shrunk down. 


Tom closed his eyes, and prayed that his death would be quick, that he would be turned into red paste on Alice’s foot without suffering too much.


He waited for his death… but it never came. 


Was it…over already?


Tom slowly opened his eyes, and realized that he was above the ground, between Alice’s fingers. In front of him, two small hamster teeth stood in the middle of a very familiar smile.


Alice spoke first : « You thought that I was going to let you go that easily? », she asked on a mocking tone.


Tom didn’t have the energy, both mentally and physically to think. He asked the only thought that was on his mind : « Are you going to put me in the jar? ».


Alice’s smile widened.


« This time, you made a big, big mistake. I think the jar is not going to be a sufficient punishment ». Tom’s eyes widened with fear and in response, Alice added, « I think I have an excellent idea for how to make you regret your insolence. ».


CHAPTER END : hope you liked it, again visit r/GiantessAnal on reddit for more gas anal content, link in the chapter notes.






End Notes:

That's it, I hope you enjoyed, if you like this story and giantess anal content in general, then please, please leave a review (with stars, or not you see) , I love getting feedback and also it gives more visibility to an anal focused story, which you have to admit aren't that frequent compared to vore, insertion and feet ones.

Again, I insist, if you want to see animations, comics, hentais about giantess shoving tinies up their butthole then I cannot recommend r/GiantessAnal on reddit enough. It has all the best giantess anal content out there! Please take a look and join the community (you don't have to interact with anyone, it's free and you can just lurk if you want).  (link : https://www.reddit.com/r/GiantessAnal/ )

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12786