Life as a goddess' daughter by liliannnwritesstuff
Summary:

Everyone knows the goddess, but do you really know her? Follow her daughter's blog for the inside scoop on the goddess both when she's kind and when she's turning cities to dust, although you might have to deal with her daughter venting her teenage troubles as well.



Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4213 Read: 15108 Published: December 20 2022 Updated: April 15 2023

1. Chapter 1 by liliannnwritesstuff

2. Chapter 2 by liliannnwritesstuff

3. Chapter 3 by liliannnwritesstuff

Chapter 1 by liliannnwritesstuff
Author's Notes:

Pretty short and experimental, hope you like it!

So, if you’ve been… alive … the past few years, you probably know my mom. She’s the one you have to worship every day or else the religious police take you away for being an unbeliever. So, if you’re wondering what the daughter of a goddess is doing here writing a shitty blog… Well, I’m just bored, and I want to make people understand both my viewpoint and my mom’s. People say some really stupid stuff all the time, and it makes me really mad when I see it!!!

Sorry for the tone, I know you’ve never said something like that, dear reader. Anyway, lil history lesson. I know my mom likes to tell you all that she’s an eternal goddess and older than the universe and all that… but she’s only like, 38. Plus, she only got her powers three years ago. Believe me, if she had gotten them earlier she would have used them earlier. She doesn’t have much self-control. How she got them is a different matter, while trying to cook, work, and entertain my annoying little sister at the same time, she ended up accidentally fulfilling some ancient contract signed by our ancestors that gave her near-omnipotence. I know, it doesn’t make much sense, but you just had to be there, yknow? 


That’s about it really, just don’t go saying that in public. The religious police don’t like people questioning Mom’s official narrative, so consider it our little secret, just between me and you 🤫. By the way, I know finding this blog was pretty easy for you, but the extent of my mom’s knowledge of the internet is typing in ‘google.com’ into Bing, so I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t tell her about it. I’d get the chewing out of a lifetime, and she’d probably step on a city as well. She tends to do that when she’s angry. Or happy for that matter.

So, I bet you’re wondering what she was like before she ascended, right? (If you weren’t, start wondering!!!) Well, not… anything like she is now, at least outwardly. When it’s just us two she’s still the same woman she was before, but her whole persona is a totally new invention. Being a single mother at 22 was tough, but she became a successful businesswoman and was able to provide a good childhood for both me and my little sister, although we had to be alone with each other a lot. Wouldn’t have been so bad if she wasn’t so annoying!

Anyways, she was a good mom, and a generally nice person, although I overheard her chew out her underlings from time to time and she could be pretty vicious. That’s just part of business though. Probably. I’ve never had a job so I wouldn’t know. When she ascended she seemed to adapt to it much faster than me or my sister did, and she pretty quickly adopted this mentality where it wasn’t her job to ever be inconvenienced, rather, it was everyone else’s job to get used to living under her feet. If she was walking somewhere and there was a city in the way, she’d step on it and kill millions even though she could have just stepped a bit to the side, because she didn’t see it as her duty to try and change anything she does for the sake of the people. “Shouldn’t have built it in my way.” She would remark after stepping on one, and then she’d scrunch her toes and crush any survivors between them, just cause she could.

From there it really wasn’t that big of a leap to starting a religion based on her. The people needed to adapt to her new stature, and why not help them out a bit by having them all worship her. I kinda get it, but it’s really annoying to have to hear everyone worship my mom like she’s some kind of goddess! It makes me wanna punch something! The religious police are even worse, they’re all intent on destroying any literature or art that’s any interesting whatsoever, nothing’s allowed except boring ass paintings and books glorifying my mom. I’m glad she gave me my own country where I let people make whatever they want, but it’s still a shame how many brilliant works across the world are lost to this censorship. Ugh.

Rant over, my apologies but I need to express my anger somehow and yelling into the void is as good a method as any. My mom recommends that I step on a city or use a guy as a punching bag, but both methods just seem… really cruel. I don’t want to kill countless people just for something stupid like that, and I don’t think I could bring myself to just kick a random guy for no reason. I’d love to kick one of my mom’s stupid worshippers, but then I remember they probably get punished badly if they don’t worship her, and I don’t want to make their lives even worse than they already are.


My mom always tells me that I’m going to be a full fledged goddess soon and I should start acting like one, but seeing all that worship just makes me uneasy, am I meant to enjoy that? Maybe it feels better when it’s directed at me, and I don’t have to watch them worship my mom. I don’t know, I don’t feel nearly confident enough to deserve to be worshipped. I can’t even manage a conversation with a guy!

I can’t ask for advice either, nobody’s ever gone through what I’m going through right now! I’m sure some of you think I’m just a spoiled brat who has it all, but it’s way harder than it looks!! Ugh, I thought I wasn’t going to rant any more…. Whatever. I’d love to talk more, really, writing all this down is great for my mind, but my mom’s calling me for something. Let me know if you liked it and want more, xoxo.

End Notes:

I'd love some feedback, let me know if you want it to continue! If so, chapter 2 will be longer and have a lot more action.

Chapter 2 by liliannnwritesstuff
Author's Notes:

Thank you very much for all the positive reception, hope you like this chapter too!



Hey everyone! I’m gonna get right into it this time cause I just saw the poll results and I’m super excited! In case you didn’t know or something, since all the poll guys needed to do something after my mom got rid of politics, they decided to run one on the popularity of me compared to my little sister… and I won! Says it right there, Olivia is more popular than Emma!

It was kinda surprising, cause my sister likes getting attention and talking to the media and whatnot, so I don’t really know why people like me more. Maybe you all see how annoying she is? Or do you like the policies of my country and not my sister’s where everyone’s forced to kneel before her every morning? (If you’re reading this from Emma’s country, I’ll try to get her to not execute you for reading it.) Or… maybe I’m just hotter? I don’t know, but once I finish writing this I’ll go rub it in her face.

Sisters hating each other isn’t exactly a groundbreaking thing, but I feel obligated to explain our rivalry now. She was always annoying, but it started in the early days of Mom’s ascension, when she would constantly put us on her shoulder while walking at her giant size. If we looked down we’d see the wonders of the world from above… and Mom’s feet turning them to dust. I always thought it was horrible to have to watch that, and I’d ask Mom to step on empty fields instead, which she’d do… sometimes.

My sister on the other hand… she loved watching the destruction Mom’s feet caused. Nothing made her happier than seeing a city of a million people slowly wiped out as my mom rolled her mature foot from heel to toe to really get the most of it, before twisting her foot to finish off any survivors. Emma would always point out cities she wanted Mom to step on, and just like she sometimes spared cities to make me happy, she would go out of her way to stamp out a city and make my sister happy. When Mom really wanted to make her happy, she’d even sit down on cities, giggling like a schoolgirl when her ass crushed countless people in an instant. It just made me want to push Emma off Mom’s shoulder whenever she took pleasure in watching millions get crushed!! I didn’t ever come close to doing it though, I’m not a psychopath or anything like that.

I say took pleasure in the past tense as if she doesn’t still love watching that, she’ll volunteer to ride on Mom’s shoulder every time Mom goes anywhere.

Thankfully, Mom decided that we weren’t going to get powers like her until we were 18, and she’s only 14 now. I may disagree with… basically everything else she does, but I think she’s right about this. I’m just hoping that Emma will get nicer and realise that crushing real people isn’t funny at all in four years’ time. I feel like I should try and cause that to happen in the two years that I have powers and my sister doesn’t, but I don’t know how I could go about that? Should I be nice to her? Should I step on her so she knows what it feels like? I’d love some advice here, I really have no clue.


Anyways, I think I’ve talked enough about my sister for today. On a different note, one of my mom’s parenting quirks was that unlike most other parents, she was pretty open about sexual stuff with us, with me more than my sister. Not to the point where it was too weird or anything, but every now and then we’d talk about that, and we kept doing so after she ascended.

What I’m getting at is, you know how she likes to call what she does ‘divine punishment’ for some evil? Yeah, that’s a lie, she’s probably doing it to get off. She loves crushing concerts full of teenage girls or guys, she loves how selfish it is to snuff out countless young people that have their whole lives ahead of them beneath her tired, mature soles, just because she feels like it. Once she crushed a good portion of the concertgoers beneath her soles, she’ll sit down – on top of another few thousand people – and demand that they worship her sweaty feet and womanhood… and after she’s satisfied she kills them all anyways.

Ew ew ew, that felt gross to write. What’s more gross though is this one thing she does every year, where she won’t wash her feet for days in a row and goes on a run every day, then at the end she teleports a city to our coffee table, then peels off her socks and kicks her feet up on the table. Once her feet touch the table a countdown starts, with me and Emma having to use magnifying glasses to find out once the smell has suffocated everyone in the city to death. I don’t know what’s more disturbing, the fact that a million people are dying in maybe the worst way possible, or that I have to deal with the smell myself. It’s… hauntingly effective though, her record so far is a mere 7 minutes. Once she’s done, she congratulates herself by rubbing her feet all over another city to exfoliate them. I wondered why she didn’t just do it with the first city, but she explained that she likes being wasteful with human lives…

If this was two years ago I would have blown up at her, but instead I just left the room so I didn’t have to see any more of that. She has mentioned that she’ll want to pass on the title of goddess to me eventually, so I’d rather not ruin my relationship with her and have the title passed on to my sister instead. Trust me, you DO NOT want my sister being your goddess. I don’t think the Earth would last a week before she destroyed all life on it.

Besides… it’s really messing me up that my mom and I still, you know, are on good terms, do things together and whatnot. I feel like I should be mad at her for how she ends millions of lives just because she likes the sensation of doing it, and sometimes just because she can… but on the other hand she tries to hard to be a good mom for me and my sister, even now she’ll drop whatever she’s doing if I need her, it just doesn’t feel right to betray her for millions of strangers. I probably sound like a monster to you, excusing mass murder… or maybe I don’t? Please tell me what you’d do if you were in my position, I’d like some reassurance, or a wakeup call.


I think that’s enough writing for one day. Again, let me know if you liked it and want more, xoxo.

Chapter 3 by liliannnwritesstuff
Author's Notes:
Well, that took way longer than expected, sorry about that! I got super busy, and really didn't have any time to write. The next updates should hopefully come more regularly, though.

That said, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Hey there, I just got back from a volleyball game with my family, it was super fun! The car ride there was exhausting though, my sister kept asking my mom to put a city on the sand to act as a mat while we played, and I had to keep trying to convince my mom to not do that. Of course, my sister couldn’t handle someone stopping her from crushing millions of people, so she resorted to shoving me. I had to defend myself so I started shoving her back, but then my mom told us both to knock it off even though my sister was the one who clearly started it!
That’s so unfair, right? Thankfully, my mom decided to take my side on the argument and not kill millions for no reason, and from then on my sister dropped the subject (well, not until Mom threatened to put her in the city she uses as an insole if she didn’t drop it) and we just had some fun as a family.

What did really leave a sour taste in my mouth though was seeing my mom shrink down three cities for her and my aunts to wipe the sand off their feet with, laughing while hundreds of thousands of people suffer a painful fate being scraped off the face of the Earth by my mom and aunts’ sweaty, mature soles… ugh, I try not to think about the fate of the people in the cities my family use, nothing good can come from constantly worrying about that when there’s not much I can do about it.

It’s just- I don’t get it, why do they have to use entire cities, cities with countless people just like us, for something as trivial as cleaning the sand off their soles? They could have easily just used a normal towel, that’s what I did, but instead I have to watch their toes plow through crowded skyscrapers, their tired soles turning terrified families into tiny bloodstains on the street, and their merciless heels crushing… I don’t even know how many cute guys that I could have dated! And it’s all for them to chuckle a bit about how it feels like a foot massage while they talk about some show they’re watching or about their kids, then just forget about the millions of people they crushed like, 5 minutes later.

Anyways, since I’ve mentioned my aunts, I feel obligated to talk about the media darling that is my cousin Tiffany. I’ll start with the most terrifying experience of my life:

This was two years ago, I was 14 at the time and Tiffany was 16. I really liked hanging out with her, it helped me immensely to have someone who’s going through basically the same thing as I was, my mom made her sisters goddesses a few days after ascension so she knew how it was like dealing with a goddess for a mother. Of course I guess you could say my sister also fit this, but Tiffany was way more reasonable, sweet, and kind than that little freak!

To start off, I need you to know that I’ve always been a person who followed the rules. I was never loud in class, always followed whatever my teacher or mom said, rebelling just wasn’t – and still isn’t, really – in my nature. Tiffany on the other hand, was the complete opposite. From a young age she always had a fascination with what she wasn’t allowed to have – the amount of times she had almost burned her hand touching the stove or the iron was immense –, and this certainly didn’t change as she got older, despite what her beautiful and delicate appearance may suggest, almost every day she was exploring some abandoned area of the city, trying to sneak into reserved areas, every time she saw a ‘no entry’ sign she took it as a challenge rather than a command.

So, when one day we were at her mom’s house, and both my mother and hers went out, telling us we couldn’t go to the nearby city… I think you can guess what Tiffany roped me into doing. I was against it, of course, but I didn’t want to seem like a coward in front of my cool older cousin, plus she just had this aura that made you feel invincible by being near her. Within a few minutes of them leaving we’d already gotten out of the house and started riding our bikes towards the city. It was a short route down a hill, and soon enough we were in the city center, trying out some expensive sweets we’d never seen anywhere else, and admiring the nice architecture, meeting some friendly people our age in the process.

The sun was setting when we decided to call it a day and head back home, until the setting orange sun was replaced by the silhouette of two gargantuan figures. I’d seen enough of those harrowing videos online – and been in this exact situation but from the vantage point of mom’s shoulder – that I knew exactly what was going on. My mom and aunt were going on a rampage, and this city was apparently on their route. Akin to tectonic plates shifting to create a mountain, the ground beneath us began to shake violently as a foot came up from the ground and quickly towered over us. I could tell it was my aunt’s foot, since the toenails were painted pink, which my mom never does.

I’ve seen a few videos online of a ground perspective of a rampage, but nothing could possibly compare to being down there myself. All order turned to chaos as people began fighting in the streets for no real reason, their minds failing to comprehend how insignificant they were and desperately trying to fix it through the oldest human action, violence. Those of a higher mental fortitude knew that there was no shot of escaping her step, instead curling up into the fetal position on the ground and hoping for it to all be over soon.

In hindsight, I’d love to position myself as a paragon of rationality in times of anarchy, but the truth is that I spent most of that time shaking my cousin’s shoulders, ranting incoherently about how this was all her fault, that we were seriously going to die now and worst of all that I would die a virgin! She mostly echoed my sentiment, sobbing madly and pleading to any higher power who would listen that she would never disobey her mother ever again if she could just make it out of this alive.

It was almost simultaneously that we both stopped our mad ramblings and came to the realisation that the gargantuan women causing the earthquakes all around us were our mothers, that we could just… call them, like we regularly do. I know, I know, how obvious, right? Trust me though, when you’re in a situation like that with death just a few minutes away, it’s like your brain just completely shuts down all rational thought, because how could you possibly explain rationally that a woman the size of Everest is about to crush you underfoot? It defies all rationality, and as such the brain responds by reverting to a primitive state that doesn’t have the capacity to understand concepts like ‘rationality’ in the first place, or at least that’s how I think it works. I’m not a biologist, anyways.

As soon as we made that realisation, we both scrambled for our pockets to call our moms and tell them that we’re down here. It took a while, our first ‘sentences’, if you could call them that, were incoherent ramblings about how we’re saved but also pleading for them to look down, but after a few minutes they finally got the general idea, and soon enough some bubbles were created around us, that floated us back to my aunt’s house.

We got fifteen minutes to calm down, breathe, and recover from the near-death experience we just had before our mothers came home, finished with their rampage. Thus followed the biggest chewing out that we – no, that anyone ever – have gotten. If you think your parents chewed you out worse, no they didn’t. Call me once they kill millions of people in front of you just to make a point about how fragile people are, then you might have a case. Their yelling was the second most terrifying thing I’d ever experienced after almost getting crushed, and both happened on the same day. By the end of the hour-long session, all of us were tired beyond belief, and Tiffany and I both just collapsed asleep on the couch where we were, to bring about a day less awful than this one.

That was about it for the most terrifying experience of my life. I know all of you probably think my life as the daughter of a goddess is just 24/7 pampering or whatever, but hopefully now you know that we go through hardships just like everyone else, okay?

Tiffany and I remained close after this as well, if anything this had actually driven us closer, but as it turned out the week before her 18th birthday she was very preoccupied with her friends, and we didn’t speak at all for the whole of it. Trust me when I say that I was massively shocked to turn on the news that day and see her rampaging with her friends across Asia, city after city getting turned to dust beneath her pink flip-flops while her and her  friends just gossipped and laughed about how pathetic the rest of the world was.

I just… can’t comprehend how she could do something like that after having been on the receiving end of a rampage herself! She saw how horrifying it is being down there, and how the victims are so often innocent, nice people, and yet while giggling and having fun she killed 55 million people! I’ve tried talking to her about it, but despite being so open to me about everything else, she always seems to avoid the topic. Maybe she doesn’t want to come to terms with what she did? I really don’t know, maybe I’ll understand once I’m a goddess myself?

Speaking of that… you might have noticed that 55 million people is way too high for a regular rampage, after all my family does limit themselves in that regard to ensure humanity doesn’t get fully wiped out, but it’s a rule in the family that someone’s first rampage can be far more destructive and deadly than a normal one, since they want our first rampages to be as enjoyable as possible to get us into the lifestyle. I know I’ve still got two years, but I’m already super nervous, are they going to expect me to commit an atrocity on that scale? I really don’t think I could do it, especially after having just written down what I went through on that day two years ago… I’m tired, I think I might talk about this later.

As always, any feedback would be appreciated, and please let me know what you think of this, and the position I’m stuck in here, xoxo.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12608