Psychic Quartet by TheWanderer
Summary:

Ethan, a powerful psychic, is shrunken down to 4 inches when a ritual he preformed with his for partner Pokemon and a fellow psychic goes wrong. Now he must live everyday life at his new reduced size with his Pokemons help. But what happens when each of them have had feelings they haven't been able to express until now?



Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Furry, Futanari, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11692 Read: 13869 Published: December 16 2022 Updated: January 20 2024
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Initial Journal Entry: Meeting My 4 Pokemon by TheWanderer

2. A Not So Timid Request by TheWanderer

3. A Calming Grace by TheWanderer

4. A Naughty Hunger by TheWanderer

5. The Gentle Kalosian Fox by TheWanderer

Initial Journal Entry: Meeting My 4 Pokemon by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

First chapter in a brand new story! This sets up some background for most of the cast since most of them are original characters.

So, this is a predicament that I did not see myself getting into. I’d figured that I’d at least document my current situation somewhat. My name is Ethan and I may have irreparably altered the world by mistake. My family is a long line of physics and mediums. In any other world, this would be considered extremely strange if not for the fact that this fascinating world was populated by these beings called Pokemon. From what I remember of the stories my mother told me about our ancient ancestors who had bedded with physic types to gain their powers. Over the centuries our powers weakened until the oddity that I am was born. I was born with the strongest abilities that our family had seen to date. As a kid being told how strong you were at a very young age, naturally inflates your ego from the get-go. I decided once I was able to I’d go out into the world and see where my powers would take me. 

I didn’t even choose a starter before I left without telling anyone. My mother knew, of course, telling me she left supplies and money on the edge of the property for me. She said she loved me and hoped I found Pokemon that would call friends. Before I finally left I told her I'd be fine without any Pokemon. As arrogant as I was, I didn't think I even needed a Pokemon, thinking that I could do it without one. How funny it was that my perspective would change as I traveled the world. In total, I had caught 4 Pokemon, all of them utilizing physic powers as well. I may as well detail how I met them all.

I met my first partner at the young age of 12, two years after I left my family home. I found myself in a woodlands-like area, leaving some town in Kalos after I made a stop there for supplies. As I trod my way through, I suddenly heard explosions come from the direction I was walking. A group of Phantumps was chasing a Ralts, which looked in rough shape. Without thinking I stepped between the group, asking them what happened with telepathy. The child ghosts were angry that the Ralts I was protecting accidentally destroyed the food they had gathered. To keep them from continuing on their quest for revenge, I pulled a still-warm bag of macaroons and gave it to them. They flew off quickly, thanking me as they left.

 Once I got a better look at the Ralts, I realized that it was different. Its head was a beautiful color of blue and the crest on top was a deep orange. Not to mention that it was larger than any that I read about. It was still weary of me since it had barely escaped a nasty encounter with a type that it was weak against. After I gathered herbs and berries to make a healing salve and shared what macaroons I had left with it, I asked what its story was out of curiosity. She explained that she was one of the last lines of Alpha Pokemon that came from Sinnoh. She was minding her own business when a group of rock and ground types began a territorial fight. She was flung away and landed on the Phantumps food.

I felt bad for her after hearing her story and decided to help her a bit. I gave her some extra food I had and a drink from my canteen. Then I stood up, bade her a fond farewell, and went on my way. It seemed that she wanted to talk to me more, so she began to follow me once I was far away enough. I knew, of course, feeling her presence just outside the range of my detection. Once I found a new town, I stopped just outside its boundaries and let her catch up. She hid behind a tree as I turned to face her. I knelt down, beckoning her to come closer. I asked if she wanted to travel with me to see the world. I told her that I wouldn’t really participate in many battles or contests. I would only search for ways to see how far my powers could grow. She said she was ok with that and wanted to come with me all the same. So I hoisted her onto my backpack and carried her into town. I made my way to a Pokemon center and made a call to my mother asking her for funds for Pokeballs. She happily agreed, saying she was glad that I had finally chosen a partner and hoped my journey would go well. Before I could officially catch her I had to register as a trainer and receive a Pokedex. I bought a dozen luxury balls and presented one to her. One slap and Gabriella was my first Pokemon.

After four years of traveling, I decided to settle in a small apartment in Unova. To make money I opened a counseling business for people and their Pokemon partners. It was surprisingly lucrative so I was able to provide for myself and my partner as well as repay my mother all the money that she had lent me. During that time, Gabby had evolved into a Kirlia, and her power had grown substantially. My powers had grown as well and I was able to do more with them as well. Other than my telepathy, which had grown in range, I was able to move objects thrice my size and could put people under a hypnotic spell. I hadn’t needed to use the latter so I kept it secret. 

One fateful day, my last appointment led me to my second partner. A snotty rich kid came strutting through my door asking for advice about how to get his partner to battle with him. Gabby was eating lunch behind me as my appointment was underway. He released his Pokemon and I could tell that he was probably one of the worst trainers I had seen thus far. It was a Gothorita and it was in terrible condition. She was filthy, hurt, and looking half-starved. I secretly turned on a recorder in case he said anything that I could turn in to the police. He said that he has been having trouble trying to get his partner to listen to his commands. He wanted to challenge the Elite Four of the region. The idiot said that he tried refusing her food, slapping her, and generally not taking care of her at all. He honestly didn’t know what he was doing wrong. Gabby at this point was growling angrily wanting to take action. I calmed her down and told her I would do something through thought.

I used my hypnotism to have him release his partner into my care, saying a psychic type wasn’t easy to train without much experience. He did as he was told and released her to me and left saying he would find an easier Pokemon to use. He didn’t realize that I had put him under a spell that had him go to the nearest police station and give the evidence of the counseling session. After he left, I had Gabby take the Gothorita to the bathroom to clean up and heal any wounds she had. Once they were done, I made an extra plate of food for her. Once she was finished, I gave her a proposal. I could help her find a proper partner and continue with her life or she could stay with me and see where my powers would go. She whole-heartily agreed to come with me and wished to be caught immediately. I fished out another luxury ball and Grace slapped it without hesitation.

Just after my 19th birthday, I traveled back to Kalos to inquire about a mega stone for Gabby. She was still a Kirlia at this point but she wanted to get ahead of the curve. After we landed I let the pair out of their Pokeballs to get some sun. Gabby sat on my shoulders as Grace, who still hadn’t evolved yet either, held my hand as we walked. As fate would have it again, another chance encounter would lead me to my next partner. In the distance within our path, an oddly colored Fennekin was running from someone in a lab coat. As they drew closer I caught the Pokemon in a psychic bubble as the lab-coated person caught up. 

They explained that he was an intern at the local professors' lab and was trying to get this mischievous little fiery fox to stand still for a test about shiny Pokemon variables through bloodlines. It seemed like she wanted to get away from the lab and see what was out there. I offered to take her if she wanted and to let them know if anything happened to her while she was in my care. The Fennekin shook her head in agreement, but the intern wished to check with the professor first. I went along with it carrying her in my spare arm. Gabby and Grace told me that they didn’t trust her to behave but I reassured them that everything would work out. Once I convinced Professor Sycamore that she would be fine in my care, he gave us his blessing. She dug into my backpack and flung out a spare Pokeball. Francesca tapped the center of it with her nose and she was officially mine. I wondered if I was a shiny charm.

After a brief stint in Alola, obtaining a Z-ring and crystals, I found myself in the Galar region to watch the final matches of the world cup. I was camping out with my partners and making curry. I succeeded in obtaining two Dynamax bands for my research on increasing my power. Gabby and Grace had fully evolved at last and Franchesca barely evolved into a Braixen. She calmed out considerably and was helping set up the tent we shared. As the curry finished, I rang the dinner bell so to speak. As I served the bowls, an extra hand came into view wanting a bowl. A Hatterene snuck into our camp, seeking food. The others were shocked as I was that she had somehow snuck in. I gave her a bowl and served myself and asked if she wished to come with us. She agreed, setting her bowl down, and waiting for a Pokeball. I pulled out a slightly dusty luxury ball and she bopped it with the hand that sat on her head. Hannah was caught and joined the party. Sometimes it's surprising how easy it is to catch a Pokemon.

At the age of 22, I bought an island mansion far off the coast of Kalos. By this time, everyone was fully evolved. I’d have returned home but my mother had sold the estate and moved into a smaller house. I brought all the research I had learned over the years there with me. While pouring over my notes I felt as though I had hit a brick wall in trying to increase my powers normally. I read countless books and delved into ancient ruins but it still didn’t satisfy me. My last home was to reach out to a fellow psychic who happened to be a Gym leader. So I talked to Sabrina from the Kanto region and asked for her help. We got along surprisingly well since we had similar powers. She spoke of how when she was younger she would shrink unsuspecting trainers down to the size of dolls and put them in a model town where a psychic personification of her child self would play with them. I was shocked to hear how strong of an ability it was, especially since I had no way to physically alter a living being before. Her reasoning being that she wasn’t in the best mindset at the time. She only really stopped once some trainer with a Pikachu brought a Haunter to her Gym which made her laugh.

I decided to invite her over to my mansion to ask for her help with an idea I had in mind. Once she arrived, I proposed the idea of a ritual to see if I could gain any type of knowledge by seeing beyond the normal veils. A while I didn't notice it at the time, my four partners were apparently fidgeting while I talked to Sabrina. Later that night, we began our ritual. I sat in the center of the circle we drew while Gabby, Grace, Francesca, Hannah, and Sabrina sat around me. Perhaps I set something up wrong, my partners' minds were on something else or Sabrina was still thinking about shrunken people, but something went wrong. As I peered through, an influx of energy began to feedback into the circle. Without thinking I sent the group flying backwards before an explosion cracked through the air. 

This part was recounted by Sabrina and my partners, but the explosion had sent a shockwave of purplish-pink energy that surrounded nearly the entire island. As for what was happening in the center, I had flashes of images burned into my mind. Other worlds where Pokemon didn't exist. Ancient cities and advanced civilizations blurring together. Then I found myself floating behind the creator Pokemon itself, Arceus. I reached out to ask for help but something flew into my hand before I could. It turned, gave me a nod, and disappeared. When I opened my eyes, smoke surrounded where I sat. My body felt sore all over but before I could get a proper look, tremors and loud thumping noises came closer towards me.

Before I knew what was happening a pale had shot out from the smoke and snatched me up. I'm not gonna lie, I screamed, fearing for my life while keeping my eyes shut. That is until I felt a soothing spell wash over my body. I opened my eyes to see Gabby's face towering over me while she used a Heal Pulse. She kept turning me around to check for other injuries, making it difficult to talk to her. I had enough of it and told her to stop through telepathy. She made an "eep" ing noise and apologized, holding me in the palm of her hands. The others gathered around her, each looming over me, but not as tall as Gabby had become. Sabrina asked me what went wrong while we were performing the ritual. I told her my memory was hazy, but I told her what had happened. She frowned, saying she was uneasy about the whole thing but that there was nothing we could do for now.

Sabrina asked if I could talk to her in private, so I asked Gabby to hand me over. She reluctantly did and soon I was pulled away around a corner. She waved her hand behind her and a barrier seemed to form around us. Then she held her hand over my body and a bubble surrounded me and immediately popped. She cursed, saying that she wasn't able to return me to my normal size. I attempted to revert it myself to no avail. She said that since we couldn't fix it we'd try with our partners. Before we headed back, she mentioned that she felt something strange going on with them. I must’ve looked confused because she cut to the point saying she thinks they may be nearing their mating season. I was about to say something but screams came from where my partners were so ran to them.

They were hunching over, seemingly in pain. As we came closer, they began to glow, some sort of aura surrounded them. Each of them transformed before both of our eyes. Their chests and butts expanded into varied sizes as they grew more womanly features. The aura faded and steam seemed to rise from their bodies. I was never much one for paying attention to a womans body, but I had to admit, they looked beautiful. I had Sabrina bring over a few potions, in case they were hurt in any way. She helped give them a once over but there were no injuries to be seen. With more questions than answers showing up by the moment, we decided to head back inside the mansion.

We waited four days to see if the effects of the explosion dissipated, but there was no change. Sabrina couldn’t wait any longer and said she had to return to her gym. As a parting gift, I gave her baked goods that Grace had made as well as the extra Dynamax band I had. It seemed I had a knack for missing the small details because I didn’t notice that the explosion altered that as well. Whatever was going to happen next, I’m just glad I have my partners by me. Even if it seems like their mating heat seems to be growing as time goes on.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think. Like my last story there's no set schedule for it as I work on what I can. However, this style leaves it to where I may be able to leave it ongoing for a bit. Either way thanks again.

A Not So Timid Request by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Been really into the story this week so here is a Christmas treat enjoy.

I closed my journal and set down my pen. Things may be larger than me, but I still have some control of my surroundings. The explosion seemed to have altered how my powers worked. I seem to be as weak as I was when I met Grace. For the most part, I’m able to get around by myself and luckily no Rattata or smalled insect Pokemon have infested the island yet. Still, Gabby insists that she or Grace should accompany me around just in case. The pair always carry me in their hands open flat. I don’t really mind, plus it gives me a chance to look over their changes. The warmth of their hands was a welcome feeling since I only have a small cloth to cover myself with as well. One of the small things that changed was their hands, which mimicked a human hand now. Other than that, they both developed breasts but Gabby’s are much larger than everyone elses. I try not to but I steal glances at them whenever they are carrying me. I may have been somewhat, distant, from the opposite sex, however, I always thought I was trying to be polite. I would’ve liked Sabrina to stay a bit longer so I could get a better grasp on everyones heat season but I get that she has responsibilities of her own.

Thinking about it, if their heat was coming on soon I should look into it better by contacting professor Sycamore. Not to mention that I may have picked up some books about it whenever I was traveling. “Master, master?”, I heard slightly above me. Another development that the rebound caused was that everyone could talk normally instead of talking through telepathy. I pointed my head upwards to answer Gabby, “Yes Gabby, what is it?”. “You seem quiet today Master, is something the matter?”, she asked. “Ah, that. I’ve just been thinking about what happened the past week or so. I feel bad about what I forced you all to do and I want to find out how to fix it”, I said looking down at her hand. “Oh, please don’t worry yourself about it Master. We all knew the risks that came with performing that ritual. We don’t blame you for what happened”, she said. She stopped bringing me closer to her face as I responded. “I.. thank you for that. If you need anything from me, any of you, I’d like to be let known. I may not be able to do much, but I will help any way I can”, I told her.

After I said that, Gabby did something that surprised me. She brought me up to her lips and kissed me. Until now, the most physical any of them had been with me were just hugs, and maybe a few punches from Hannah since he tends to get punchy whenever one of us was upset. I won’t deny that I blushed when she pulled back. “I am glad to hear you say this Master. If it's alright with you, I’d like to use your help with something that I needed your help with since you offered your help”, Gabby said opening the door to her room. “Sure, what did you have in mind”, I asked as she closed the door. “It’s a little strange but I’d like you to check over my body”, she asked setting me down on her bed. She was timid by nature so this came out of nowhere for me. Everyone seems to keep surprising me lately. I sighed, saying “I did promise, didn’t I? Ok, what would you like me to look at?”.

“Um well, it would be better if I showed you”, she said, reaching to the edge of her where her blue top was on her body. She pulled at a fabric seem that had previously not existed before and pulled upwards. Like a long sleeve shirt, she pulled it over her head, revealing pale moon-white skin. The image before me was a pair of the largest breasts I had ever seen. Gabby was still shy about it so she quickly covered where the nipples would be with her hands. My jaw dropped for the first time in years upon seeing the impossible. “You… your top came off? I thought that was permanently attached to you. Does that mean your… um, dress part comes off as well?” I tentatively asked. “Yes I do believe it’s possible, but I would have to remove my hands… and for some reason, my powers… don’t work without all my clothes on?” she said between pauses. “It’s alright Gabriella. If you want me to take off the dress part you can just tell me”, I reassured her. In a near whisper, she replied, “Ye… yes I would like to take it off”.

I motioned for her to sit down, and she still held her breasts in her hands as she did. “Where is… whatever it is that I’m supposed to undo to get your dress”, I asked. “I think it has to be done from the front, soo you’ll have to climb on my lap”, she said. I shrugged climbing her leg onto her lap while leaving my cloth cover behind. “So how come you couldn’t remove it all in one go? I could’ve turned around if you were embarrassed about it”, I mentioned as I sat on my knees to undo the button. “Well, I tried to undo the bottom half myself but it burned whenever I tried to undo it”, Gabby said, looking down at me. I lightly touched it and only felt a pleasant warmth from it. Naturally, it was more complicated than it initially looked. “It’s gonna take me a minute to get this button off. It feels like there's something on it that is not letting be undone”, I said as I began to work. I poured some of my power onto the button as a bubble around it began to dim. “So what made you want me to help you with this? I’m guessing the others could get it either?”, I asked. “We all seem to have something that we can't take off ourselves. Believe me Master, we tried, even with each other. It was all the same", she said.

A rather loud popping sound came from her dress button and the bubble dispersed. Gabby let out a sigh of relief, easing onto her bed more. I pulled it from its hole and threw part of her dress to one side along with the other. To my surprise, she was wearing a pair of lace black panties. “Where and when did you get that? To my knowledge, I never bought any of you lingerie?”, I questioned. She blushed, replying “Well miss Sabrina had left some undergarments before her journey. I… was curious as to how they felt and I’ve found that they are a tad small”. I should've scolded her but instead, I said, "Well I'm sure she won't mind. At least I hope she won't. How does it feel without the dress on?”.

“Not as strange as I thought it would feel. May I stand up for a second, Master?”, she asked. I hopped off and watched her stand in slight awe. Watching her rise from such a steep position, was like watching a Pokemon Dynamax every time. Gabby’s hips bulging out from the small panties she had decided to try. “Gabby can you bring your head to my level for a minute?”, I asked. She did as she was asked and knelt down to meet me. I walked closer to her face and grasped her nose, staring straight into her fiery orange eyes. “Please tell me do you have anything that you want me to do? You are my Pokemon and while I may be small, it is my responsibility to take care of you in any way I can”, I told her. I could see the gears working behind her eyes as she began to really understand what I actually meant. She knew that I knew she was in her mating cycle and that this whole thing was a ruse to help with it.

“V… very well Master. I… I’ll stop beating around the bush”, she whispered. Gabby then removed her hands from her breasts revealing a beautiful shade of cobalt blue nipples that matched her hair and top. “May I place you somewhere while I take the panties off”, she asked putting her hand on the bed. I was apprehensive about it but I trusted her with my life so I stepped on. As she raised me towards her head, she switched to holding me between her index finger and thumb. My Gardevoir turned me around and slid my legs into her mouth. I thought her hand was warm but her mouth was a whole different type of warmth. A humid slimy warmth enveloped my lower half as her tongue snaked its way between my legs. I have no idea where in the world she picked up these tricks but she was turning me on. I could feel my dick harden as she ran her tongue along it. 

Gabby seemed to know that what she was doing was working. She switched to focusing entirely on my member as she took the panties off. She tossed them aside as she fully lay on the bed. All her licking and sucking was working too well that I was about to climax any second. She opened her mouth and let me slide out onto her collarbone. Her breasts swooped to the side making them look like pale mountains topped with a blue nipple. A hand came and lifted me onto her left nipple, then it snaked down to her crotch. Gabbys right hand grabbed her free breast, pinching her slightly erect nipple. I grabbed the one I was set by and massaged it gently. She seemed to enjoy the feeling as she let out a moan as I continued. Her body quivered and squirmed once I switched to using my mouth to attend to her nipple. Even if no milk would come from the digit, it had a sweet milky taste to it as I sucked on it.

The hand that Gabby was using to finger herself lifted away from her pelvis to come and grabbed me from her breast. It was slick with juices from her sex and smelled strongly of it too. She brought me to her crotch, her vulva engorged and glistening with liquid. “I… I’m sorry Master. Please forgive me, I can’t hold back anymore!”, she yelled as she shoved me against her lips. She aggressively rubbed me against her outer lips as more juices poured out from within her. My head would bump up against her clit as she dragged my body against her. Her fingers slipped back into her, pulling my legs along with them. If I thought her mouth was warm, her pussy was on a whole other level. It pulled and pulsed with every movement I made, causing more liquid to pour out from all around me. 

Gabby used her fingers to press me against the walls of her sex, which let out more juices from her. My hips began to thrust against her, ramming my cock into her folds. She seemed to enjoy this immensely as she sped up, sending me deeper. I kissed, licked, and bit, doing whatever I could to send her over the edge. Her fingers pressed me against what I think was her g-spot because once she did I heard a thunderous scream reverberate from within her. Her tunnel contracted so tightly that I thought I would pass out. My cock couldn't hold out any more as I came hard, shooting my tiny seed against her walls. My first partner grabbed my head gently pulling me back to the cold outside. She must've been tired from the experience because as soon as I was halfway out her hand pulled away. Her hand gave me a pat on the head before leaving, letting one large drop of her cum fall onto my face. Cream spilled out around me as I lay stuck within her pussy. I was tired from the whole ordeal myself so I just let my mind drift until I fell asleep. I don't know how long I was out, but I was awoken by hearing the word "Master". I opened my eyes to see Grace looming over Gabbys still naked body.


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think.

A Calming Grace by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Greetings! Next chapter is here

Once Grace had evolved, she took it upon herself to become my maid and general caretaker. Gabby, Fran, and I tried to argue that since we were technically a family and team, we should split the work between the five of us before I shrank. We tried for weeks to convince her to let us help, but she would teleport us or teleport what she was working with her. Eventually, we had to relent and let her be the house's maid. Hannah didn’t care as she was happy to have someone making her food. Before she evolved, she was always such a quiet-natured child, so to speak. However, after she did, she developed a calm nature about her, never getting angry or overwhelmed by the work. We were sure to thank her whenever we could. Now my maid loomed over me as I hung out from Gabbys sex.

“Oh dear, it seems that Mistress Gabriella has had her way with you. Are you alright, Master?”, she asked, reaching her hand down. Compared to Gabbys hand, Graces hand felt rough from how much work she insisted on doing. She plucked me from Gabbys sex, which made her squirm in her sleep and flip over. “Yes, I’m alright. Sabrina said that you all might have your mating seasons syncing up, so I offered her any relief I could. Which is what you saw… with me sticking out where I was. The same offer applies to everyone else as well. I’d be a hypocrite if I only let Gabby take up that offer”, I told her as she teleported some wipes to clean me up. “Master, as I have stated before, it is my duty to take care of the residents of this house, not the other way around. I wo-”, she said before I interrupted her.

“Look, I know what we agreed to. However, there is one thing I’d like you to remember. I am your caretaker as well. Everyones health and well-being are my responsibility, and that includes mating cycle needs. Now either you will let me help you however I can, or I can get you set up with something that will help alleviate whatever needs you have”, I sternly told her. I didn’t like talking to any of my partners sternly or angrily, but sometimes they were more stubborn for their own good. Her face never changed from the calm look as I talked.

Grace and I stared each other down for minutes before she sighed. “Very well, I suppose you are right in that vain. I admit that I have a need that… may require your help, but I am unsure as to whether or not you will be able to”, she stated. She set me down on a desk in Gabbys room before bending down, unhooking her bows from the front of her dress. “So your bows keep your dress together after the change; good to know”, I muttered. “Yes, but as you experienced with Mistress Gabriella, I have one that burns to my touch when I try to remove it. Mistress Francesca was the one who theorized that you could remove the obstacle for us”, Grace told me, placing 3 of her bows beside me. She grabbed me once again and set me on her top bow on her chest. The warm feeling spread to my hands again as I poured power into the bow's latch. Instead of a bubble, the latch glowed purple and began to fade.

“May I ask why you wanted to be the house's maid? Please be truthful; I wish to know what's going on”, I asked, making idle talk. She seemed hesitant to answer, which was unusual for her. I looked up to see a slight blush rise from her purple cheeks. “It’s payment”, she said plainly. I looked up in slight confusion. “Payment?”, “Yes, payment. You, Mistress Gabby, and Mistress Francesca have always shown me nothing but kindness, and I wish to repay you for that kindness. Mistress Hannah does not count since she is more like how humans refer to it as a cousin that I must watch. I admit that I may have been overly adamant about being the only one allowed to clean the house. Still, I enjoy doing it", she said, grabbing at her dress. I couldn't help myself and chuckled at her response. "I… it's not funny", she said while making a pouting face.

"I'm sorry, it's just I didn't expect that kind of response. It's ok to want to help, but you don't need to pay me back. The kindness and care I give to everyone here is not something that is in short supply", I said as I finally freed the latch. Grace let out a similar sigh as Gabby once I unbuttoned her as her dress fell to the floor. I was carried along with it, but it wasn’t a hard landing, thanks to Graces dress. It was a surprise to both of us that she still had a form of clothing underneath her dress. The article of clothing in question reached down to her ankles but had no sleeves. “Interesting, I could not feel this underneath my dress. Shall we proceed further, Master?” she asked as she picked me up again. I was about to answer when I noticed the bow on her head was crooked. “In a moment, it seems like your bow is coming loose. Can you see if you’re able to take it off?" I asked. Skeptical, she reached up and pulled the bow from her head. The disks on the side of her head fell, which left her with long straight hair coming down from her head. 

She took one look at herself in Gabbys mirror and looked a little displeased. "I don't think I like this style for myself. It… feels unnatural looking at it,"  she said as she raised the how back up. Her hair repositioned itself back to normal. She surrounded me in a bubble as she removed the last piece of clothing. There was another surprise waiting for us once she entirely stripped. Grace had a penis of her own, the shock of which caused her to drop me again. "What?! But that's impossible! How can…?! Does that mean…?! I was sure I was born female!", she spouted in confusion. She was in a full-bore panic mode, causing objects to float around her. "Grace, listen to me! I need you to calm down!", I called out to her. I read that even the best trainers and Pokemon would have an off day and may be prone to panic or confusion. Before I could try and do anything else, Gabby rushed over to where Grace was standing, grasping her head in her hands. She made Grace stare directly into her eyes, and an aura surrounded them. In the back of my mind, I knew what move she was using, Calm Mind.

I admit that the view I was beholden to above me felt out of a dream. Gabby crouched slightly during her face-to-face with Grace as she calmed down. Her crotch was still exposed, meaning I could see her blue lips as I looked up. She must have sensed this as a bubble appeared around me again, lifting me up to her shoulder. Grace sighed as Gabby let go of her face and stood up. “Thank you, Mistress Gabriela. I lost my composure momentarily, and you helped me regain it. I apologize for disturbing your sleep”, Grace said, bowing. “That’s alright Grace. For now, let's talk about what's hanging between your legs. Come, sit”, Gabby said, patting her bed. Grace hesitated but sat down with us. 

“Ok, so I have to ask. What does it feel like?”, Gabby asked, leaning in. “To be honest, it’s strange. I didn’t even feel it until I took off that final piece. Now that I’m aware of it, it feels weird having something between my legs at all times”, Grace commented. I hopped off Gabby’s shoulder onto Grace and patted it. “Yes, it feels weird if you focus on it too much. Don’t worry; I can say you get used to it", I tried to reassure her. She seemed comforted but unsatisfied with what I said. "Do you want to try it out?" Gabby said out of the blue. We both turned to her, shocked by her question. "What do you mean to try it out?", "You know, try it out. See what it feels like to have it touched by someone else".

"Gabby, were you always this curious about sex? Why haven't you mentioned it before?" I asked this time. "Not until a week or two before Sabrina arrived. Ever since then, I've felt something awakened in me. Did you feel it too, Grace?" Gabby asked, placing a hand on hers. While she didn't respond verbally, her physical response said enough. "Very well, I suppose it would be prevalent to learn how my… member works. Is there anything we should start with,  Master?", Grace asked me. I had to think for a minute since my only experience so far was being shrunk with a Gardevoir. “The first place you could start with is feeling each other. Try just grabbing each others breasts if you don’t feel comfortable touching them lower down”, I suggested.

Grace was still hesitant but put a hand on Gabbys breast. Gabby initially reached lower but stopped herself and grabbed Graces smaller breast. “How does it feel?”, I asked. “Breasts are more malleable than I expected. Mistress Gabriellas, at least feel this way”, Grace commented. “Would you like to move your hand lower? You can only move if you want to”, Gabby said. Grace looked at Gabby’s crotch, saying, “It would not be fair if I am the only person who moves lower”. Grace grabbed the hand Gabby was using to grope her breast and moved it to her crotch. Gabby tentatively stroked Graces shaft, causing the member to enlarge. Her erect cock stood straight up as Gabby stroked it in her hand.

The pairs instincts seemed to take over as Gabby sped up her stroking before downing down on the Graces member with her mouth. For my part, I slid down her chest to where one of her nipples was. I gripped the digit with my hands and massaged it as Gabby continued her blowjob. Grace panted, trying to keep her composure as we went down on her. ”Ah! Master, Gabby! Don’t… stop, please!”, she shouted. For our part, we kept the pace going, only stopping to catch our breaths. During the last instance, Gabby laid over Grace's body while she sucked her cock. Grace fingered Gabby’s pussy as she had her hips above her. I was sucking on Graces' nipple until she grabbed me. I thought she was moving me to her other one, but instead, I was moved higher.

Grace slapped me onto Gabbys dripping swollen lips and held me there with Psychic. My Gardevoir gasped from feeling me pressed against her labia. She looked down at Grace, and their eyes met. She flipped herself, her crotch now hovering just above Graces cock. I looked at the member and then at the two of them. “Now wait!”, I blurted before Gabby descended on the member. I could feel both of their bodies quiver from the action. Then Grace began to thrust her hips into Gabby, my body being dragged back and forth inside her pussy. I could hear muffled panting and the rapid heartbeat echoing above me. There was something hard hitting my head each time Grace thrust. 

Her tunnel filled with juices, making it hard to breathe the longer their sex went on. I could feel the shaft I was being crushed against twitch and spasm. Suddenly whatever I was being bashed against opened, and I could feel myself being pushed in. I was halfway in before I felt Graces cock press against my feet, shoving me inside. I found myself within Gabbys womb! I needed to get out before I was trapped inside. Before I could flip myself to escape, a flood of liquid shot into the small room, filling the space. Her womb filled quickly, semen pouring in, leaving little air for me. Soon I was submerged in cum and could still hear the two Pokemon fuck each other. The longer their sex continued, the less air I was left with. Eventually, I passed out from the lack of air.

Later:

I had no idea how much time had passed, but when I woke up, I was still inside of Gabbys womb. Most of the semen was either absorbed or drained out. I sat in a pool of it, feeling my way around the dark womb. After finding the entrance to the womb, I tried to squeeze my arm through to no avail. I reached out to my partners through telepathy, “Hey, can one of you teleport me out? I’m still inside”. A bubble surrounded me, and I was teleported back out between the two Pokemon. Grace held up her hand and used a move I hadn’t seen her use in a while, Hypnosis. Her only command was “Sleep”, and I flopped on the sheets, still covered in juices and cum.


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you like.

A Naughty Hunger by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hannahs chapter is up! Hope you enjoy.

Some time has passed since I last wrote down my thoughts. I know you four will read this after I'm done, so please try not to go overboard regarding the new activities. I don't know how durable I am at this size, but please tone it down a bit. Also, be aware I will be writing down what happened. I'm sorry if you don’t want this documented, but if you have a problem with it, let me know. I’ll omit what I can.

Where was I? Oh yes, what happened after Gabby and Graces night of… enjoyment. I was the first to wake up, and I was stuck to the sheets. My eyes hurt from what little light snuck through the curtains. I pulled myself off the sheets and had fuzz all over my back. I needed to speak with the pair and required them to wake up. I pressed my hand on Gabbys crest and asked her to wake up. “Mmm, not now. I’m sleepy”, she muttered. “I know you’re sleepy, Gabriella, but I need to talk with both of you; please wake up”, I insisted. She muttered an "Alright" and rose from her bed. Gabby shook Grace awake, and the two dressed themselves.

"Good; now that you two are awake, we need to talk. What happened near the end of last night was not acceptable", I scolded them. “I don’t mind initiating it, being a part of the acts, Acreus; I found that I enjoyed being used as a sex toy in some facets. But I need you two to understand when I need to be set aside, set me aside. I don’t know how durable I am this small, but I was knocked out inside of Gabriella. I can’t imagine how bad things could’ve been if I hadn’t woken up. Do you two understand?” I finished. The two Pokemon sat on their knees, apologizing for their actions the night before. “We’ll try and not do that again, Master’ ‘Yes, that was unbecoming of us, Master, please forgive us”, they said. I sighed and asked for their hands. “Look, I’m not mad. We just need to be careful, is all”, I asked of them. 

After our talk, we showered and told Francesca and Hannah about the arrangement that was made. Fran didn’t seem all that bothered, but Hannah… Hannah seemed to grin more mischievously than usual. For the most part, Grace and Gabby watched over me as time passed. Fran would stay in the mansion's library reading books, and Hannah would wander around, usually with some berries in hand. Every time we sat down for dinner, I kept getting a shiver down my spine whenever my Hatterene would sneak a glance at me. I didn’t know her intentions until one unfortunate afternoon.

I was sitting on one of the counters in our kitchen while Grace cleaned up from lunch. Gabby walked in and discussed returning to the mainland for clothes and other supplies. While they talked, a three-fingered hand grabbed me, covering my mouth, and pulled me away. She pursed her lips and quietly walked to the other side of the mansion. Her room was full of cookbooks and pictures of food, and a small fridge in the corner. A pile of unwashed linens sat in a corner of the room. She set me down on her desk and loomed over me. “Well hiya, Master. I’ve been meaning to get your help with something, if you catch me drift”, Hannah said, licking her lips. "I assume you want some help with whatever is keeping you confined", I guessed. "You guessed right, love! It's just a wee little zipper going down the front of my dress. Should be simple as”, Hannah said.

Hannah used her hats hand to grab and hold me to where the zipper was hidden. “So why have me do this out of the blue? And why not tell Grace and Gabby you were taking me?”, I questioned her. While Hannah had been in my party for some time, she still was somewhat of a mystery. “Well, if it helps, I did leave a note for them, love. Besides, you said we could call on ya any time we wanted. I just happened to need you at the moment”, Hannah said. I sighed, knowing that she wouldn't give me more information than that. Psychic types tend to have some of the more interesting personalities. It didn't aid matters that Hannah had a naughty nature to her. Freeing Hannah from her clothes happened faster than with Grace or Gabby. My weight weighed down the zipper, sending it and me slowly to the floor. Hannah sighed in relief as I rode down.

Most of the time, a Hatterenes main body isn't that large. They disguise themselves with their hair to make it seem like they are taller and more intimidating. However, when Hannah flung her dress open, she had a full-sized naked body. When I meant full-sized, I did mean she had meat on her bones. Like the others, she had a new set of human-looking hands. She excitedly looked over her altered body while opening and closing her dress. Her body assumed its standard form whenever she had her dress closed. Of course, I was still watching from the floor, so I saw every jiggle from a ground view. Once she was satisfied with her check-up, she bent down to pick me up, her breasts swaying before settling back on herself. "Aww, love, I can't tell ya how much better I feel being free from my dress. Don't think I'll ever close it up again!", she exclaimed, shaking her hips. "You know the others won't let you do that. Gabby and Grace have been trying to make some clothes for me, so I doubt they'll let you walk around naked", I pointed out.

"Well, they're gonna have to deal with it; there's no way I'm putting on clothes", she pouted. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Look, I hate saying this, but Hannah, I'm not asking you; I'm telling you. You need some form of coverage if you're going to have your dress open", I said sternly. A flash of anger washed over her face, and left just as quickly, "Very well, Master, I have an idea to fix that". Hannah said as she placed me on her bed, then walked to the pile and pulled out a pair of pillowcases. She tore one in half horizontally, then cut it along its sides. She set the dismantled pillow case in her bed next to me and sat down quickly, launching me in the air a few inches. Hannah proceeded to tie each side around her thighs and stood back up.

She then moved into the other case, also tearing that in half. Hannah cut a hole large enough for her head to fit through and split the sides. She pulled her head through, tied the cut sides together, and had a makeshift bra. "There, is that better? This is the most I'm willing to do", she said smugly. I remained unimpressed and said, "You know that wasn't necessary". She growled and snatched me up with her hats hand. "You know, Master, you're being quite cheeky for someone as small as you are. I think it's time for you to have a taste of your own medicine. Actually, I'd rather have a taste of you!", she exclaimed, lifting me far above her head, throwing her head back. I looked down and saw her mouth wide open, her wide tongue extended. She let go of my body, and I plummeted straight down. I felt my body land on her tongue with a splat, her taste buds feeling weird on my skin. It smelled like she had some kind of alcohol, which was impossible. I never bought any to bring to the island. Her tongue curled around me, bringing me into her waiting maw. Once inside, her jaws snapped shut, and she used her tongue to slap me around her mouth.

As I was being slapped around, I felt pressure from the side of her cheek as she pinned me against it. It seemed like she was holding her hands to her cheeks as she assaulted me. Hannah maneuvered me to where only my head was sticking out from her pursed lips. A message rang through my head as she continued her fun. "You know, Master, you taste better than any berry I've ever eaten. I bet if I touched just the right spot, I'd get a taste of your 'filling'", she said telepathically. She sucked on my body and flicked at my member with her tongue. "Han… Hannah, please!", I shouted, struggling to move. Her technique felt incredible as she nimbly worked me over. She wrapped her tongue around my leg and lapped at my cock as the minutes passed. I held out as long as possible, but Hannah won this battle. After a few twitches and a final flink, tiny droplets of cum splashed onto the wet muscle. 

I was panting from the experience, but to my shock, it wasn't over yet. Hannah sucked me in again, tilting her head back. My body slid down her tongue and my legs into her throat. Now, I was five inches tall after shrinking, but that didn't seem to matter to her. Each gulp pulled me deeper and deeper down her throat. I had to resort to grabbing her uvula to keep from sliding deeper. Before I could utter a word, my grip gave way, and she gulped me down. I vaguely heard an exhale above me as I traveled down the constricting throat. Her heartbeat raced as I passed it and slid into her waiting stomach with a plop. The inside reeked of alcohol. I couldn't even get my bearings before being thrown against the stomach walls. Above me, I could hear muffled moans and quakes of her body. I focused my powers to read her mind, and all that was going through it was getting herself off. Hannah was masturbating after eating me! I tried to call out to her or the others, but it was difficult, considering how much energy I used to stay awake. Something about her stomach seemed to drain me.

What felt like hours later, Hannah found relief and fell to sleep. She was the type of Pokémon who was hard to wake up after they went to bed. I couldn't raise my other partners, leaving me stuck inside her body. I could do nothing but call out to anyone who would be listening or nearby. After a few hours, I resorted to making my way through her by normal means. It was… difficult, to say the least, but after another 2 hours I found the exit. I pushed my arms through with little resistance, along with my head. Hannah was sleeping on her stomach, which meant I should've had an easier time escaping. Just as I pulled my waist out, she shifted in her sleep and switched to her side. When she switched, my legs were still inside, and now I was pinned between massive pale cheeks. My hands were sticking out from her cheeks, allowing me something to grab.

With some more effort, I pulled myself out from Hannah's asshole and crawled out from her meaty cheeks. I quickly ran along her bed before she could shift again and land on me. "Grace, Gabriella, Francesca, I need you to come to Hannah's room immediately. I need some help", I asked them through telepathy. I made no effort to hide my disappointment and anger. The trio teleported inside and were about to fawn over me when I raised my hand to stop them. I had Francesca get a chesto berry while the other two held her arms and legs. My Delphox returned quickly, grabbing Hannah's hat hand while holding the berry before her mouth. She reflexively ate it, waking up surprised at being bound. 

"Ugh my head. What ha- why are you guys holding me down?", she asked. I stepped onto her chest, meeting her gaze with arms crossed. "First, a few questions. One, where did you get the booze? I've never bought any", I demanded. "Booze? Oh, you mean the Pecha wine I found in that gym leaders bag", she replied.

"Why did you drink then if it belonged to Sabrina?", I questioned. "It didn't. She meant for it to be a gift. There was a note saying 'Thanks for inviting me' on it. I wanted to know how it tasted". She explained. "Then why didn't you bring it to me? For that matter, why did the fermented Pecha get you drunk? Pecha cures poison, and psychic types are resistant to it", I went on.

"I may have a reason for that, sir", chimed Francesca. We all turned our attention to her as she began to explain. "Like you said, baies are meant to aid in curing illness, sleep, or paralysis. But during the processus de fermentation, they take on the opposite effect. Instead of Pecha curing poison, it makes it poisonous or, in this case, induces ivresse. As for why it affected her, Hannah may be a psychic type, but she is also type de fée. She may not have been slurring her words, but her pensées et actions were impaired as the fairy part of her was afflicted", she concluded. "Do you still have the bottle?", I asked, to which she pointed to her fridge. I signaled for Grace to grab it. She brought it and opened it for me to inspect. One whiff from it made me step back. 

“Alright, I can see how the wine may have impaired your judgment. Now, can you explain to me why you decided to eat me and leave me inside you?”, I demanded. All four of their mouths dropped from the shock. “I- I ate you? But I only wanted to use you for pranks. I… I’m really sorry, Master. I never meant to go that far”, Hannah said. “Wait, does that mean you wanted to… put me in your mouth in the first place? And you drank that wine before you grabbed me?”, I questioned. She could only nod in response. I paced on her chest for a minute, contemplating what to say next. “Ok, here is what is going to happen. I am going to take a shower, get something to eat, and end the day. Hannah, you will get dinner, return to your Pokeball, and stay there for the night. As much as I value letting you all have your freedom, I have my limits. Grace, you will hide the Pecha wine and return to normal routines. Gabriella, can you take me to get cleaned once we’re through? Francesca, you’re free to do whatever you wish”, I finished.

For the first time after shrinking, I could feel some of my power returning. I rose into the air by myself. According to Gabby, she saw my eyes glowing. I know my diminutive stature wouldn’t command much obedience from beings taller than I originally was, but that’s the advantage of having psychic powers. I do hate being stern with them. In fact, I hate commanding them unless it is to defend ourselves from wild Pokemon or people looking to steal them. However, they still need to be guided, even outside of battle, I guess. I’m going to stop this entry for now and get some sleep.


End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Let me know what you thought

The Gentle Kalosian Fox by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey sorry for the long wait on the new chapter. Too many ideas for stories running through my head. Anyways, enjoy.

After the wine incident, things around the mansion were tenuous, to say the least. Gabby would not let me out of her sight unless it was to let me bathe or talk to Grace or Fran. Even then, she'll have me nest under her crest in her cleavage or hands. I still had no clothes that fit me at my size either, so I was still naked most of the time. Hannah had stopped her excess snacking, although she did keep her distance. It's clear that even with how her naughty nature makes her act, she feels guilty about her actions. For the most part, Francesca kept to her spot in the library. I'd have Gabby take me to check up on her occasionally. She was always nose-deep in a book or busy practicing her speech. When she had evolved into a Braixen, she became fascinated with language. She may be working on either Paldean or Hoenn next. She even taught the other three how to read Kalosian and Sinnohian.

Like most other Pokemon, when Fran was still a Fennekin, she had a tendency to cause mischief or get into trouble. By most scientific examinations, a Pokemons "nature," as they call it, doesn't play into their personality until their first or final evolution. Some trainers say it plays a significant part in how well a Pokemon does in battle. That, however, is getting into statistics meant for people who are much better at analytics than I am. Anyways, Francesca was walking around the mansion with a stack of books in her arms. I encouraged her to teach what she learned when she felt ready. Her teaching methods were often like her nature: gentle and easy to follow. This time, she planned to teach what most humans learn from their parents or in school, the purpose of money, and how to properly use it.  I mostly slept through her lesson since it only covered some basics.

When I awoke, I was lying on a furry lap in the library. Fran's purple fur smelled of old paper and a campfire. Her body had visible alterations after the event. There was visible change as well, like with Gabby. I honestly don’t know how to define her breast size since I didn’t need to know it before I shrunk. I wouldn't say that she got fat like Hannah did. She's more plump, almost like a mother's body. Her kindness certainly made it feel like she would be a good one, at least. “Hey Fran, how did the lesson go?" I asked her. “Oh, Ethan. It went well, merci d'avoir posé la question. Comment s'est passée ta sieste?" she asked. “It was good. How did you get Gabby to hand me over," I asked as she set her book down. She brought down her paw and allowed me to step onto it.

Fran played with my hair, examining it. "I've always liked your blonde hair. It reminds me of the other Fennekins fur at the professor's lab. Ah, c'était il y a si longtemps. I simply asked if I could borrow you for the day. From what I can sense, she is waiting in a room near the library," she finished. She placed me on top of her head, pulling out her wand from her sleeve. I rode on her head as she walked to a lounge chaise couch in another part of the library. With a flick of her wrist, a set of books flew from various bookshelves, stacking themselves neatly on a side table next to the couch. "That's quite a few books. What's on the reading list?" "Oh, not much, a few language books, a history book or two, and quelques-uns pour votre plaisir personnel," Fran said. She slipped her wand back in her sleeve and grabbed me from my perch. I've noticed Fran speaks more Kalosian the more she gets nervous. 

"Personal enjoyment? Like some fiction books… or is this something more?" I probed. I'm sure she'd be blushing if her face hadn't been covered in silver fur. "Peut-être juste un peu. There's this one book that a Mawile wrote that I've been meaning to read," Fran said, setting me down on the couch. She reached for her neck and untied something. Her hands pulled back, bringing with it a vest made of her fur. Fran placed the vest on the back of the couch, revealing the rest of her dress. It had a wide v-cut in the middle of the dress, showing off most of her stomach. "Huh, so part of your fur turned into a vest then. That means your dress should come off with my help, then?" I asked. "Oui, it does. Therein lies the issue. Can you take it off of me?" she asked. "Sure, is it the back of the dress?" I answered. 

Fran flipped onto her stomach, allowing me to climb to her back. "There should be a zipper between my shoulder blades. I poked it with my wand, but I'm not flexible enough to touch it. I believe it should stop just above the base of my tail." Fran explained as I walked to her tail. Sure enough, there was a stopper with teeth running up her back. "Oh, so that's why you removed your scarf. Then let's get to work," I said. I made my way to the zipper, pouring energy into it as before. "Hey, can I ask you something? What should I do about Hannah? She's hesitant to come near me, and the other two have a tight grip on me," I confided to her. "She still feels guilty about getting ivre and eating you. Perhaps what would be best is a formal punishment rather than that one night in her ball," she suggested. "Do you think that will work? Wouldn't that just have the opposite effect?" I questioned. The zipper's bindings shattered, allowing me to pull it down. 

Francesca sighed contently as I pulled it down before answering. "That's when you comfort her. Some books here explain how mothers and fathers use punishment and comfort to help steer their kids in the bonne direction. In theory, it should work the same with other Pokemon under your care,” she added. Fran picked me up again, setting me on the armrest as she stood up. Her dress slid off her body, revealing short, white, silvery fur underneath. Her body definitely had the curves of a mother once revealed. She kicked her dress to the side and sat back down. "Ahh, that feels good. My dress felt heavier after the change. Now, mon maître, I believe a thanks is in order," she said. Her hand gently picked me up and brought me under her snout, pursing her lips. She pressed me against her lips, her tongue snaking out to my member. 

Francesca's tongue worked on my cock, erecting it within seconds before going to work. I thought the inside of Gabby and Hannah were hot, but it was nothing compared to a fire type. I thrust my hips into her, matching her rhythm. My dick felt like it was in a sauna while the rest of my body was outside. I held onto the underside the best I could, supported mainly by her finger. I could vaguely hear a slicking sound below me. Fran must've been fingering herself as she became more aroused. Her maw opened slightly, allowing me to slide in slightly. I swear on Arceus itself; the warmth that washed over me on Arceus itself was so soothing. My muscles unclenched, and I slumped against her lower jaw. She had her way with my dick once that happened, toying with me however she wanted.

I thought Hannah was good with her tongue, but Fran was on another level. First, she wrapped her tongue around my leg, flicking my member with the tip. I squirmed with each flick, much to Fran's pleasure. My body spasmed, and I grabbed her snout as I shot my seed onto her tongue. Once I recovered from the first technique, the psychic fox switched to a new one. Holding me between her thumb and index, she flipped me over. Keeping hold of me, Fran pulled me back and forth along her tongue. The contour of her tongue and the bumps of her taste buds added to the pleasure. She acted like I was a piece of candy, but she savored each lick. I thrust my hips against her tongue, saliva building up around me. Deciding she wanted more, she gently pushed the rest of me into her mouth.

Francesca pinned me against her inner cheek, battering me with her tongue. The wet, pink muscle slapped against me, slathering my body. The heat began to get more intense the longer she kept me inside. I thrust my hips against her tongue with each passing lick. I pushed myself off her lips, hugging her tongue while I humped it. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth, and she pressed me firmly against her tongue. Her finger pushed me up and down, my cock brushing against her taste buds. I couldn't hold out any longer, and on her tongue once again, my seed spreading itself out onto the muscle. Francesca must've sensed that I was exhausted as she wiped me off the best she could and set me on her tail. “Sleep, mon maître; you can rest here until you are ready,” she said, lulling me to sleep.

Four Hours Later:

Gabby had Hannah on her lap, lying on her stomach. “Ok, there’s been some tension for the past two weeks, and it ends now. Grace has volunteered to properly punish you since I physically can’t”, I said, sitting in Francesca's hand. Grace stood behind Hannah, whose dress was pulled away, exposing her rear. “After you’ve been punished, there’ll be no more moping, you hear? I want things to go back to relative normal. Are you two ready?” I asked. Both gave a thumbs up, but Hannah did look nervous. I nodded to Grace, who I swear her eyes twinkled once she had the go-ahead, and used Double slap on Hannah's ass. Each slap echoes through the room until she lands the fifth slap. Hannah's cheeks were bright red with hand prints spread across them. Gabby used Heal Pulse, undoing the damage.

I slapped Fran's hand, and she brought me to Hannah's face. She had a tear rolling down her cheek, so I wiped it away. “Hey, water under the bridge?” I asked. She nodded, and her hat hand pressed me to her cheek. I hugged her back, then was pulled away by Fran. “Ok, now with that out of the way, how about we start dinner? I’m thinking a nice soup,” Grace said, walking to the kitchen. Gabby helped Hannah to her feet and took me from Fran. “Let's see about helping her out, yeah?” I suggested. The three of them nodded, and we went to the kitchen, which Grace had mysteriously vanished from. She teleported behind us, saying, “Master, you have a message from Professor Sycamore.”


End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed the read. Something I forgot to mention when I posted it on Deviant Art, the next chapter for James and the monster farm will be posted tomorrow. Let know know what you think!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12590