Zapped! by Altair
Summary:

This story is set in the world of Runeterra and features characters from League of Legends and Arcane.


A down on his luck inventor is forced to steal and sell one of his own inventions on the streets Zaun. Little does he know that his buyer is none other than Jinx herself but will Jinx be as terrifying as rumors would lead him to believe or something altogether different.

This story features links to artwork commissioned from Synthetic Sinner which has been included here with their express permission. You can find more work by them as well as information on commissions on Twitter @SinnerSynthetic.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Fantasy, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 22601 Read: 8830 Published: September 19 2022 Updated: October 25 2022

1. Chapter 1: Zapped! by Altair

2. Chapter 2: Bedroom Fun by Altair

3. Chapter 3: Oops by Altair

4. Chapter 4: On the Case by Altair

Chapter 1: Zapped! by Altair
Author's Notes:

This is my first size-related story so please let me know your thoughts.


Link to Zapped Image 1: https://imgur.com/a/z5esBPz

You pushed your way through the crowded streets of Zaun the sharp acrid tang of chemicals stinging your lungs, it had been some time since you had been down here. Once you would have barely noticed the sharp bite of the chem fumes but now it made your eyes water and your mouth burn and while the air was unpleasant there were far worse things down here in Zaun. On que as if to make your point for you, you felt something slam into your side, a large burley man with a facial tattoo and a shaved head had just shoulder checked you as he pushed his way through the crowded streets. The man didn’t even seem to notice but you were nearly knocked off your feet. Had you been in Piltover still you might have said something told the man to watch where he was walking but not down here, here the strong preyed upon the weak and he was strong, and you were weak. As you pushed onwards you instinctively clutched the bag you were carrying tighter to your chest and immediately regretted doing so. You were from Zaun you should know better, never make it look like you have something of value, it will give people ideas and certainly, if anyone on the street knew the value of what you were carrying you would never make it to your destination.

With several furtive glances you carried on. You had been watching your back since you left the lab in Piltover, thankfully the Enforcers hadn’t taken notice of you. Now that you were in Zaun though you didn’t just have the Enforcers to worry about though, the Chem Barons, the gangs, every thug on the street was a threat to you. You pushed those thoughts out of your mind and pushed forward into the gloom, you had already made it this far soon you would be at the meeting spot, you’d make the exchange and then it would be done. You pushed further into Zaun, deeper into its smog-choked bowels, out of the heavily trafficked areas as you drew closer to the rendezvous location, the buyer had chosen a place far out of the way, which made sense this kind of deal was highly illegal and neither of you
wanted to draw much attention to it. At least you assumed as much, you didn’t actually know who the buyer was, everything had been arranged through an intermediary. Regardless you’d get this done quietly and then be on your way, with the amount of money this deal would net you, you would have more than enough to charter passage on an airship and to start a new life somewhere, maybe Shurima you had heard it was nice there, or maybe Noxus with their never ending wars they were always looking for an edge, a scientist could make a name for themselves there.

As you mulled over your options you let out a sigh, how had it come to this. You had wanted to make a name for yourself here in Piltover the City of Progress, but that chance was gone now. All your work crawling your way out of the cesspool of Zaun gone in an instant, gone in a matter of words, gone because you had had too much to drink, gone because you at lost your temper at that arrogant Piltie. It really wasn’t fair, you had worked so hard and just because you offended some stuck-up aristocrat you were blacklisted, your funding cut, your connections terminated, and really all you had done was stick up for Zaun, sure it was a shithole, but it was also where you were from, they shouldn’t just get to talk about it that way.

So lost in thought were you that you almost walked past the meeting spot, but you snapped back to the present and took a deep breath. You slipped down the narrow alley way and found yourself face to face with the door to the site the exchange would take place. The building looked normal, the drab affair of Zaunite architecture, save for the bright graffiti that covered the exterior, it looked familiar, but you couldn’t quite place it. You shook your head this was no time to be inspecting some random street urchin’s handywork, this was Zaun the whole place was covered in graffiti, nothing made this graffiti special, yet you couldn’t shake
a feeling that this meant something bad, a pit was beginning to form in your stomach. Maybe you should turn back it said, maybe its not too late. You shook your head, you had made up your mind, this was the only way forward. You took one last look around to make sure nobody was watching, to make sure nobody had followed you and when you were sure you knocked on the door. As soon as you did you heard a clatter of movement from behind the door.

“Who’s there?” came the voice of a young woman from behind the door.

“It’s me … the one here to make the exchange, the contact said to meet here…” you stuttered out, panic creeping up into you as all of this suddenly became far more real.

An eye slit set into the door slid open and you saw a pair of bright pink eyes staring at you. “Ooooo! You brought it right; you brought my new toy.” came the woman’s voice growing in excitement as she spoke.

“Yes, I have it right here.” you said as you lifted the bag you had been carrying so that she could
see it through the eye-slit. 

The sound of several bolts being opened could be heard from the other side of the door and as the door slid open the woman excitedly said “Well what are you still doing out there? Momma wants to see what her new baby is capable of.”

As she spoke her arm shot out of the gap in the doorway grabbing you by the shirt and quickly pulling you through the door. Her arm was thin and pale yet when she grabbed you, she was able to pull you without any issue, even if you hadn’t been taken off guard you doubted you could have resisted much. The sharp unexpected pull of the woman’s arm had sent you careening forward and you now found yourself on the inside the building on your hands and knees. As you got your bearings back you looked around at your surroundings the place was cluttered with devices, tools, gears, springs, and all other manner of things scattered about. The walls were decorated with the same graffiti you had seen on the buildings exterior and scattered about the place were various knick-knacks and personal possessions. As you began to pull yourself to your feet you heard the heavy door behind you slam shut and several locks moved back into place.

Standing up again you turned around to face the woman, sticking out a hand for a handshake but as you turned you felt your blood run cold and your mouth go dry. The woman before you was small and thin, probably only about 5’4”. She had pale skin decorated with tattoos of puffy blue clouds and bullets. She wore a skimpy mismatched outfit, a pair of boots one brown, one black. Up one leg she wore a purple fishnet stocking the color standing in sharp contrast to her pale almost porcelain skin. Her shorts were incredibly tight as was the bra-bikini thing that covered her chest, had she been curvier she surely would been bursting out of her clothing. She seemed to always be moving, fidgeting unable to stay still, the bright blue hair done up in braids bobbing behind her and her eyes bright pink with an intensity unlike anything you had ever seen. She was beautiful and dangerous all at the same time, like a wildfire or a lighting bolt. She was Jinx and you knew you were in trouble, you needed to play this very carefully. Everyone in Piltover and Zaun new of Jinx, a criminal with a flare for the creative and a love of bullets and bombs and now here you were in a room alone with her with the door locked and her looking at you with those brilliant pink eyes that sent a shiver down your spine.

You were shaken from your reverie by her hand passing back and force in front of your face. “Hello, you still in there” she said as she poked you on the forehead with her finger.

“Yes, yes sorry I’m still here.” you managed.

“Goodie! I didn’t want you going all zombie on me before you could show me my new toy.” As she spoke, she mimed the movements of a zombie holding her hands out in front of her and sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth, it was cute.

“I have the device right here” you said raising the bag you had been carrying “so as long as you have the amount, we agreed on we should be all set to make the exchange.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m good for it, don’t you trust me.” Jinx replied holding her hands to her chest and giving you her best doe eyes, damn she was cute you thought, wasn’t she supposed to be terrifying.

“Okay if you have the amount, I suppose we can…” before you could finish your sentence however she was already grabbing for your bag her eyes bright her body animated.

“Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.” she spoke as the pulled you bag open and began rifling through it until she found the locked case and let out a squeal of delight.

She quickly pulled the case from the bag and began to try to open it. “This is it right.” she spoke the excitement seeming to speed up her already impossibly energized movements and speech.

“Uh yes I have the key right here, give me a second.” you said fumbling with your pockets. “Nah don’t worry about it I’ve got it” she said pulling a screwdriver from you haven’t a clue where, she couldn’t have been keeping it on her, her clothes were way too tight for that. If she had it on her you would have seen it just like you could see the curve of her small perky breasts pushing against her top, and her small pert rear beneath her shorts, and those beautiful pale thighs straining against the belts and fishnets. You were shaken back to reality by the sound of metal hitting the floor. Jinx had pried off one of the latches on the box, her face in an adorable expression of concentration as she worked the screwdriver under the next latch. When she finally got the last latch off, she let out another squeal of delight as she jumped up into the air holding the box over her head.

“Now let’s see this thing.” She said as she threw the box open revealing a number of brass and glass components each set into a slot in the carrying case. Reaching in she grabbed the main body of the device a brass pistol handle that came to a glass tune banded by brass rings etched with runes and set into the barrel was the hextech crystal.

Jinx began to move about the room alternating between mock seriousness and excited laughter as she mimed firing the device, “pow”, “pow”, “pow” she finished pointing the gun at you before bursting into another fit of laughter.

“You need to add the other components before it will work.” you noted.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah”. Jinx said as she turned to walk back to the table, she had set the case down on strutting and spinning the ray-gun around her finger as she did. “I’m crazy not stupid you know.”

“I don’t think you’re crazy.” You blurted out before you could stop yourself.

Jinx turned around and looked at you with those intense pink eyes “oh” she said as she moved towards you, moving faster than you could react, and then she was up against you her face just under yours. You could smell her now, she smelt of smoke, but not the burning, no she smelt like the scent that remains on your clothes long after you've returned home from a bonfire. It was a pleasant smell.

She was looking up at you with those eyes with that face, with that body pushing up against yours, you could feel the swell of her breasts upon you. Your mind became flustered and again you blurted out the first thought that game to your mind “You’re beautiful.”

Jinx stared at you for a moment before bending over and slamming one had on your shoulder as she let out a snort and began laughing. She wiped a tear from her eye as she turned back up to face you “Beautiful, that’s a new one, I’ve been called a lot of things over the years, monster, crazy… a jinx, but not beautiful.” She said a trace of somberness leaking into her tone as she finished.

“Well, you are ... beautiful that is.” you said weakly looking down at your shoes.

Jinx placed a finger under your chin and raised you head until you were looking at her once more “Smart, a charmer and a cutie to boot, maybe I should just keep you too.” She said playfully as she turned back to the table where the rest of the device still sat. You felt your heart rate increase, keep you did she really mean that and were you scared of that possibility or looking forward to it. You tried to redirect you mind but when you looked up you saw Jinx was bent over working on the device attaching the other components. You were looking right at her cute little behind as she wiggled it back and force, humming a little song to
herself as she worked.

It was so cute; she was so cute. You were snapped back to reality by Jinx crying out “Voilà!” as she held the completed device. “Now mister smarty charming pants why don’t you explain to little ol’ me exactly what this thing is capable of.” Jinx said as she sashayed towards you.

            You began to explain to Jinx the intricacies of the device and how it worked, you knew it inside and out, you had been part of the team that had invented it
after all. As you were in the process of doing so however Jinx cut you off “Blah, blah, blah” she said while her hand mimed you talking. “I said I wanted to know what its capable of not all that boring science mumbo jumbo, I’m a smart girl if I want to know that I can figure it out later. I want to know what kind of damage this thing is capable of.” She said excitement and mania creeping into her voice and her eyes.

            Her shift left you a little flustered and a little frightened, but you did as she asked, you cut to the chase. “Well as I mentioned the core design is of a matter alteration device, but before I acquired it…” “Stole it” Jinx cut in. “…Yes, before I stole it the full spectrum of possibilities hadn’t been unlocked so for now unless you make any alterations it can reduce the size of matter you target with it. "

            “So, it’s a shrink ray?” Jinx asked tilting her head to the side.

            “Yes, I suppose it is a shrink ray.” you replied.

            “Sweeeet.” Jinx said a mischievous grin crawling across her face. “Sooooo....” She said drawing out the word as she twirled one of her braids “if I were to point this at something and pull the trigger it would get smaller.”

            “Yes, that’s the gist of it.”

            “And this little dial, this decides how small I make it.”

            “Yep, that’s how it works.” All of a sudden you felt like a mouse being stalked by a cat and something in the pit of your stomach began telling you to run.

            Jinx pointed the ray at a couch and pulled the trigger a blast of sparking blue energy launched from the shrink ray and hit the couch and instantly it was reduced to half its size. “Small!” Jinx called out.

            Next Jinx pivoted and pointed the barrel at a crate full of gears, springs, and other odds-and-ends. She clicked the dial forwards and amidst a fit of laughter called out “Smaller!!!” The energy arced into it and the box and all it’s contents rapidly reduced in size until it looked like it belonged in a doll
house.

            Jinx clicked the dial again, bringing it down to its lowest setting and pivoted on her heels until she was pointing the barrel directly at you. You saw the energy arcing through the device as Jinx began to pull the trigger once again. Her eyes were alight, and a manic grin was spread across her face and in a mad laughter she called out “SMALLEST!”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            You slowly pulled yourself up into a seated position. Your head was pounding, and your ears were ringing. You massaged your brow as you tried to get your bearings back. Where were you and what happened, you tried to remember but it felt like your brain had been scrambled and your eyes were having difficulty adjusting for some reason. You tried to get to your feet but there was a distant rumble, and you were thrown back onto your ass. You rubbed your eyes and things began to clear up. You were on some great grey stone surface, there were strange structures in the distance, but you couldn’t make them out, they were so fuzzy and far away, the low hanging cloud of dust in the air didn’t help much either. After a few more moments you managed to stagger to your feet. Alright, you said to yourself, don’t panic, just have to figure out where we are. What was the last thing you could remember, you strained your mind, but it was still such a blur. Even so you tried to put the pieces together, you had gone back into Zaun … there had been a deal … and a beautiful woman. The pieces were starting to snap back into place as something in the distance sent a rumble throughout the group.

 

BOOM.

         

The woman it had been Jinx, another rumble shook the landscape.

 

BOOM!

 

That’s right you had been there to make a trade, another rumble.

 

BOOM!!!

 

A trade for the matter alteration device … the matter reduction device, another rumble nearly knocked you off your feet.

 

BOOM!!!!!

 

… the shrink ray … the shrink ray which Jinx had pointed at you. As if to confirm the dawning horror that was creeping into your mind another rumble sent you stumbling forward to collide into a smooth and soft yet ridged wall of brown.

 

BOOM!!!!!!!

          Link to Zapped Image 1: https://imgur.com/a/z5esBPz

Face to face with that towering wall of dusty brown you could smell the scent of well-worn leather and you felt yourself become coated in the dust that clung to the heal of the boot. Pushing yourself back from the wall you craned you neck back. It was difficult to take in, something mundane at such an exaggerated scale. But there it was standing before you, a leather boot as tall as a tower and as long as an airship. Dear god you didn’t even come up to the top of the heel of the boot, you didn’t even come close, you could only be about 1/4th of an inch max, maybe even smaller. Dear god you thought to yourself as you forced your gaze upwards, if that was just her boot just how huge is the rest of her. Past the imposing wall of her dirty leather boot began the column that was Jinx’s leg. An impossibly tall tower of porcelain bound in a mesh of fishnet stocking that looked more like actual fishing nets to you, no not fishing nets, a lattice of massive cables, God you could climb those stockings using the threads as hand holds. That thought terrified you as it continued to hammer hold just how small you were, but something else also stirred in you, arousal, the thought of climbing Jinx’s massive legs to push your body against them to kiss and love them filled you with arousal.

But those were just her legs, past them was her butt. You had thought it cute, pert, little, now it was massive, it could obliterate you a million times over but as you looked up at it straining against her booty shorts you still found yourself wanting to grab it, not that you could actually manage that at this size. Next came the vast plains of her taut belly followed by her small breasts, which had been transformed into hills and hung high above you as Jinx crouched and bent over to get a better look at the bug at her feet. Next came her face, it was blurry, a face was far enough away from you to be blurry that was humbling. She looked down at you her eyes alight with excitement and the smile of a child on Christmas morning plastered across her face. Was she going to step on you had this been her plan all along, shrink you down and then step on you like a bug. Then she spoke.


             “Wow, you’re like super itsie bitsie.” 


               Her voice boomed overhead like thunder forcing you to go to grab your ears. Just her voice alone was like a force of nature to you now.As you crumpled under the weight of her voice and the expectation of  her crushing you beneath her boot you saw a look of concern flash across Jinx’s face. When Jinx spoke again it was in a whisper and while her voice still rumbled through the air it was no longer overwhelming.

“Oops sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your ittie bittie ears, I’m not used to being big. Well, I guess I’m not really big you are just like adorably small.”

She smiled down at you sweetly and you wondered what her game was. Was she tormenting you by playing the sweet innocent girl, was she trying to lure you into a false sense of safety, so you let your guard down before she crushed you. Still terrified you steeled your resolve and called up to her demanding to know what she had planned for you. In response she just giggled.

“Aww, your voice is so cute, its just little squeaks. Here let me get closer maybe I can make out what
you are saying then."
 

As she spoke she began to lower herself to the ground. You could hardly describe what you were seeing for suddenly such an ordinary action had become incomprehensible. All she was doing was lowering her body to the ground but now it was like watching an avelance, no an avalanche was too small it was like watching an entire mountain collapse. Her hands slammed on the ground on either side of you sending an earthquake through the landscape as she got to her knees. Jinx was now a living mountain and she was descending right towards you. Panic began to overwhelm you and in desperation you began to run. As you did so you heard her giggle from behind you.

“Where are you going cutie, I just got down here to talk to you.”


             Before you could comprehend what was happening a wall of white fell from the sky and slammed into the ground in front of you.

Boom!!!!

Jinx had slammed her hand into the ground right in front of you and without time to react you ran right into her palm. It was just a woman's palm yet it might as well as been a brick wall as you were stopped dead in you tracks and knocked off your feet. Groggily you stood back up and turned to face her. Now that she was lying on the ground her face was no longer blurry, it was right above you like the wall of a massive building with a grinning mouth the size of a billboard and those pink eyes alight with electricity transformed into great pools entirely focused on your miniscule form.

“Now come back over here where the big people can protect you, wouldn’t want you getting eaten by a bug now would we." Jinx cooed down at you.

            You had little choice but to do as she said. She had full control there was nothing you could do, you couldn’t fight, you couldn’t flee, all you could do was except whatever fate she he in store for you. After a few moments you stood before her face, alight with joy and excitement, had things been different you probably would have been ecstatic that you had a woman this beautiful looking at you like that. But there you stood looking up at lips more than twice your size and teeth that you would be nothing more than a crumb to. Despite this you had your pride, and you weren’t going to be some toy for her to torment and
then dispose of.

“Alright what do you want how is this going to go.” You called up in the strongest voice you could muster.

             A look of confusion spread across Jinx’s face, but she didn’t respond so you continued “Enough of these games what are you planning on doing with me, are you gonna crush me beneath you boot, tear my limbs off one by one, eat me, what twisted use have you in mind for me. This is all going according to plan right
this is what you wanted…” You let yourself trail off as you saw sadness and hurt creep into Jinx’s face. She began to sniffle and then tears started to
roll down her face as she rubbed her eyes.

            “I just thought we could play a little. You called me beautiful, so I thought maybe you’d want to have some fun together you know.” Jinx blubbered between tears, this didn’t seem to be an act, did you really hurt this colossus of a woman so much that you had reduced her to tears. “But I guess I was wrong, stupid, stupid Jinx, you always mess everything up. A cute, smart, charming guy calls you beautiful, yeah right, he sees you just like what everyone else sees you as, a monster.”

            Wow, you really felt like an asshole. You hadn’t meant to make her cry. You had thought she had been planning on smushing you, but you really had jumped to conclusions there. Jinx continued to sniffle her hands buried in her hands and you knew that you had to do something. You couldn’t just let her cry her eyes
out. You tried calling out to Jinx to apologize but she couldn’t hear you over the sound of her own crying so left with little options you ran over to her and did you best to give her a hug. Given your current size however the best you could manage was to spread your arms across the base of her elbow. As you continued to hug Jinx’s elbow you heard the sobs and sniffles eventually subside. Jinx pulled her hands away from her face and peered down at you and saw your arms wrapped around her elbow.

            “Umm, what are you doing down there, little guy.” Jinx called down still clearly sad but now also confused at this latest turn of events.

            “Well, I’m giving you a hug because I made you cry.” You replied unsurely.

            “You’re hugging me? But I thought you hated me, I thought you thought I was a monster who was going to smush you, or eat you, or rip you apart.” Yeah you really had been an asshole to her, you assumed all the stories about her made her a monster, you had fucked this all up but you could do your best to make up for it.

You let out a sigh. “No, I don’t think you’re a monster I just overreacted to everything. You made me so small I was scared, and I lashed out.

            “Do you still think I’m beautiful.” Jinx responded coyly.

            You looked up at her and despite how massive she was you still did, maybe even more so. Every aspect of her beauty like her size had been magnified a thousand-fold. Her perky little breasts were now hills to be scaled, her pert rear was a massive monument of desirable feminine flesh, her legs and thighs great paths of porcelain skin, her eyes truly pools you could get lost in yet still with that buzzing energy and light in them, and a cute little smile, that wasn’t that little anymore. “Yes, I still think you’re beautiful.”

            Jinx brought her finger to the side of her lip and mimed being deep in though drumming the fingers on her other hand on the floor just beside you. Each
finger crashed to the ground with a mighty

THUD!
THUD!

THUD!

            And you couldn’t help being frightened as each finger was like a tree rising up and slamming into the ground repeatedly. After a few moments of this Jinx finally looked back down and with a sweet smile said “I suppose I can forgive you. I did make you really tiny without asking first so I guess it makes sense that you would get a little scared. I was just so excited because you were cute at normal people size so I started thinking he’d be extra super cute at tiny size. But I shouldn’t have scarred you like that, I’m really sorry.”

            “Its okay, all is forgiven.” You called up to her.

            “Weeeelll…” Jinx said in a playful voice “I still think I might need some convincing that you really do think I’m beautiful. And I think a kiss should
confirm it from me.”
Finishing with a giggle.

            Before you could respond to what she had just proposed Jinx lowered her head to the ground closed her eyes and puckered her lips. They were a breath taking site, a wall of flesh that towered over you several times over. And yet Jinx expected a kiss, she was waiting for one, but how were you supposed to kiss someone a thousand times your size. If you just gave her a peck on the lips she wouldn’t feel a thing, hell even if you gave her the most passionate kiss you could muster, she still probably wouldn’t feel anything. You supposed that only left one option. Charging headlong into the towering wall of her lips you made contact, throwing you entire body into the kiss, and even so you couldn’t even reach the top of her lower lip. Her lips were warm and soft, and you embraced them with all your might, desperate to show this giantess your affection. For a moment you feared that even with your entire body she failed to notice but then you hear a
sound escape from her lips. 

           “Mmmmmmmmmwaw” The sound washed over you like thunder and before you could fully respond a massive pink form slithered out of her lips. It took you a moment to register what this behemoth of a creature was, it was like a living train made of flesh. Yet you knew it was just the tip of Jinx’s tongue. The tip of the tongue slammed into you pushing you hard against her lips and knocking the wind out of you. You found yourself pinned as Jinx elevated the kiss by using her tongue to rub you against her lower lip.

            You quickly became coated in a layer of her saliva as your speck of a body was run ragged by the simple action of Jinx rubbing you along her lip. The experience was overwhelming though not altogether unpleasant for while it was damp and warm, you could feel the vibrations of joy radiating through the goddess you were sharing this kiss with. Eventually Jinx relented in her kiss and her tongue slipped back into her mouth depositing your soaking wet in front of her
grinning mouth.

            “Was that as good for you as it was for me tiny.” As Jinx spoke her breath washed over you like a humid mist. A faint minty scent was carried along
by this breeze and it sent shivers across your whole body, and you weren’t sure if it was because of the sting of the mint or your excitement at another
display of just how powerful Jinx was to you now.

            At your reaction Jinx seemed to panic. “Oh no, is my breath okay, I’d hate to have spoiled the mood just because I grossed you out with my
giant morning breath.”
As she spoke Jinx brought her hand up to her face and breathed into it in an effort to check her breath.

            To assuage her fears, you called up “No your breath was wonderful in fact, like a minty breeze.”

            Jinx smiled at this. “Oh if it was wonderful then maybe I should give you some more.” With that Jinx began to blow her breath towards you and once again you were caught up in the minty fog of her breath. However, she still seemed to not comprehend just how tiny you were as the mere force of her breath send you tumbling backwards after a moment, something she seemed to find infinitely amusing.

            After she finished laughing at your predicament Jinx looked back down at you and began to play with her hair and in a seductive tone said “So
I was thinking how about we move this fun to my bedroom.”

            You were shocked at how fast things were moving but you managed a response. “I mean how can I decline such an invitation but I have to ask is it really the best idea to go any further while I’m still this small.” You asked nervous at the prospects of taking things any further with a woman who was more a living
landscape than a lover to you.

            Jinx just smiled at you comment and then reach down her fingers to pluck you up. Like a dear in the headlights, you were frozen in place as the massive pillars of her index finger and thumb pinched you between them. For a moment you panicked that the pressure would crush you but then it became clear that Jinx was lifting you with the gentlest of touches. Just as you calmed down from the shock of her fingers grabbing you, you felt yourself rocket into the air at mind boggling speeds, completely disorienting you, as Jinx simply got back to her feet.

            You rocketed though the air once again as Jinx brought you in front of her face as she smiled and said “Aww, c'mon, what's the worst that could
happen?”

Chapter 2: Bedroom Fun by Altair
Author's Notes:

I present chapter 2 of Zapped! with about 100% more smut then chapter 1. 


Also as always thanks for Synthetic Sinner for providing the art. Link to Zapped! Image 2: https://imgur.com/a/eLWt5e0

In the safety of Jinx’s palm, you were carried to her bedroom. You laid upon the soft skin of her palm shifting back and forth as she moved, the vibrations of her foot falls moving up through her arm and into you. Above you were a canopy of fingers curled over you protectively only allowing traces of light to trickle in through the gaps between them. She had so much power over you, you were literally in the palm of the hand of this woman you had just met. Yet even so you felt safe here. The warmth of her hand radiating up and into you, and more than that you could sense how delicate she was being, how much effort she was making to ensure you felt safe in her care. Eventually her movements came to a stop, and Jinx uncurled her finger blinding you momentarily as light flooded back into your world. Every little movement she made was still astonishing to you for in a moment the thick canopy above your head was no more and now you sat in the center of her palm surrounded by the towering pillars of her fingers. You looked up and saw Jinx’s smiling face siting high above you clearly as excited as you were about how this evening was playing.

“Okay my little cutie, here we are last stop, Jinx’s bedroom. All passengers must now disembark Air Jinx.”

            Giggling at her own joke Jinx shifted the landscape of her palm around you, lowering the towering pillars of her finger lowering so her hand was completely flat. Then you felt yourself begin to drop as Jinx lowered her hand and at the same time began to tilt it forwards. You immediately began to panic and desperately scrambled forwards to avoid falling from her palm and smashing into the floor. But despite your best efforts soon the incline of her palm became too steep, for a moment you tried to scramble the slope of her palm grabbing for handhold, but it was to no avail. You plummeted from Jinx’s palm letting out a shriek of terror, expecting certain death but then only a moment later you felt yourself land on a soft surface.

            “Aww sorry about that, I probably should have told you I was just dropping you on my bed but your feeble attempts to cling to my palm were just soooo cute that I couldn’t help myself.” Fidgeting with excitement as she spoke.

Standing upon the landscape of her mattress you began to feel doubt creep into your mind once again, was this really a good idea? Seeming to sense your hesitation Jinx called down to you.

            “Don’t worry we are both gonna have so much fun tonight tiny. I promise no more surprises, scout’s honor.” Jinx held up three fingers and looked down at you giving you her best puppy dog eyes until eventually you relented

“Fine, I suppose one little prank shouldn’t ruin our evening.”

            “Awesome I promise you won’t regret this. Now I’m gonna be right back. But don’t worry I’ve left a few surprises for you so why don’t you go exploring to find them.”

            Before you could ask what, she meant by surprises, let alone what she meant by explore Jinx was skipping off to the door, a ball of excitement humming to herself. You couldn’t fault her either, you were also pretty excited by how the night was playing out, even given your current size. You had come here to make an exchange, you hadn’t expected to meet this woman, and what a woman she was.

After a moment of Jinx’s absence, you figured you should figure out what she meant by “explore” and “surprises”. As you took in the landscape of her mattress it became clear what she meant by explore. The mattress itself was a vast field of white and in the distance, you could see where it came to an end forming a sharp cliff, no not a sharp cliff you had to remind yourself. That is just the edge of a mattress, I am just extremely small. Looking around you could see pillows scattered about Jinx’s bed and those pillows had been transformed into towering hills daring you to climb their plush surfaces. Closer than the pillow-hills was her blanket a chaotic mess of peaks and valleys, clearly Jinx wasn’t the type to make her bed in the morning. The effect Jinx’s cast aside blanket had on the landscape was truly humbling, it was almost like someone had taken the waves and frozen them in place. With nothing better to do then wander while you waited for Jinx to return from wherever she had gone you began to traverse her mattress looking for those “surprises”, a prospect of which filled you with equal parts excitement and terror based on you experiences with Jinx to this point.

It didn’t take you long to find the first of her surprises. Near the edge of the bed, you saw a patch of a familiar pinkish-purple mesh. Approaching the object confirmed you suspicion; this was one of Jinx’s stockings. She had still been wearing one when she left you, so you guessed this one had been from a prior day, simple discarded here. You felt the excitement rise in you as not too long ago you had fantasized about scaling a stocking just like this one. As you drew near you climbed atop the stocking taking care to traverse the series of rope-like threads that made up the garment. Peering over the edge of the mattress you could see that the stocking cascaded down to the floor, like a waterfall made of bright pink-purple fabric. You wondered if Jinx meant for you to scale down this, to climb to the floor. The prospect had its allure, but you weren’t sure if you weight and movement might dislodge the stocking and sending it tumbling, with you in tow, to the ground. Sure, you were small but were you really so small that you could scale down this stocking without disturbing it? Not to mention that even if you made it safely to the floor what would happen when Jinx returned. You had experienced Jinx from the floor once already today, scurrying about amidst the dust kicked up by her movements, being thrown about by her thunderous footfalls, looking up at the towering wall of her boot as the scent of leather and dirt swirled around you. And that had been when Jinx knew where you were and had been looking for you. If you were wandering the floor of her bedroom when she returned it would only take one careless footfall and then…

SPLAT!

            You shook your head pushing such thoughts from your mind. Jinx had been careful with you, for the most part, that kind of thing wouldn’t happen. But even so you didn’t feel like taking any chance, so you continued on your journey across Jinx’s bed moving far away from the edge of the bed and the long, long drop to the floor and all the dangers that existed down there. As you moved from the edge of the bed you came before the towering waves of Jinx’s crumpled blanket towering thirty feet over your head but in actuality probably measuring a mere inch. As you walked the edge of the blanket you caught the glint of something just beneath the cover of the blanket. Moving towards the glinting object you came into the shade beneath the blanket which opened into a great cavern of darkness. At the edge of the darkness, you found the source of the glinting, several massive cylindrical structures made of brass. You ran your hand along the cool metallic surface as you tried to figure out what these things might be. They didn’t seem to be earrings or rings. However, as you moved around them what they were began to click in your mind, bullets, bullets like toppled towers of bronze and brass, bullets that could rivel the mightiest of airships, bullets lying scattered on a bed, though you supposed that made a bit more sense when you considered who this bed belonged to. Jinx loved bombs and bullets perhaps more than anything else.

            Exiting the dark canopy of Jinx’s blanket, you decided to climb atop to see if you could catch sight of anymore “surprises” that Jinx left for you. Finding a spot where the blanket was flush with the mattress you took hold of the fabric and after a bit of effort scaled to the top. Once there you traversed the chaotic surface of purple fabric beneath your feet. As you moved across the surface of the blanket you found that the small hills barely reacted to your presence easily maintaining their shape while holding your weight, perhaps you would have been able to scale that stocking. You could come back to that at a later time, one where Jinx is present and there is no risk of her stepping on you. Climbing to the top of one of the higher precipices on the landscape of the blanket you scanned the mattress and took in the rest of Jinx’s room as well. Far beyond the bounds of the mattress you could see Jinx’s bedroom much like her living area was a cluttered mess. Clothes lay scattered about on the floor and hanging from tables and doorknobs. Shelves, tables, and desks that lined the room were cluttered with gears, springs, half-finished mechanical devices, and lots and lots of bombs and bullets. Turning you attention back to the bed you caught sight of much of the same as you had already seen perhaps the only thing of note was a stuffed monkey made of mismatched fabric with button eyes lost amidst the hills of pillows at the head of the bed. 

As you readied to climb down from your perch you caught site of a patch of bright pink fabric and seeing no sign of Jinx, yet you figured you might as well venture over and see what it was. It took you a little time to climb down from the blanket and make your way across the mattress, but you eventually managed to find your way to the expanse of pink fabric you had seen. Up close it was hard to make out exact details, but it was about the size of a large courtyard and had a roughly triangular shape. Getting closer you climbed upon the great courtyard of bright pink fabric. It was soft to the touch, lacy and made of silk. You ran your hand along the soft surface and as you drew closer you found that the material had a distinctive smell. It smelled heavily of Jinx, all of the bed did really, a mixture of sweat and her natural scent, or perhaps unnatural aroma given her proclivity to play with things that went boom. But this was different the scent was deeper, there was a muskiness to it that left you feeling a bit intoxicated.

            Lowering yourself to your hands and knees you grabbed the lacy material and pulled it to your nose, inhaling deeply of its aroma. The scent of Jinx, the smell of burning, of perspiration, and of that thick musty aroma washed over you. As it washed over you began to feel your lust overtake you, you wanted to roll about in this scent to wrap yourself in the soft lacy fabric and never be let go. What was coming over you, you thought. Where was all this lustful vigor coming from? It was almost like a narcotic effect, no not narcotic, like a pheromonal effect. Suddenly it clicked in you where you were standing and what that musky aroma had been. Almost at the same time you heard the door to the room creak open and saw Jinx standing in the doorway. Backlit by the light from the other room she looked like an angel, an absolutely enormous, sexy angel.

            Jinx entered the room her footfalls thunderous even from your distance. There was a slight sheen of water across her body and as soon as she caught sight of you her face lit up with a mischievous and playful smile.

            “Well, well, well, what do we have here it looks like somebody started getting to the naughty bits without me.”

            You pulled yourself back to your feet as Jinx reached the edge of the bed. She loomed over you a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

            “So did you have fun playing with my used panties tiny?”

            A wave of embarrassment washed over you. How pathetic here you were about to lose all sense of self control because of a pair of panties. It was humiliating.

            “Here I was getting all cleaned up so that I wasn’t all sweaty and gross but maybe that was a waste of time. Perhaps you would have been more enthralled by my natural aroma if you were getting off to my old panties.”

            You thought you might just die of embarrassment. You lowered your head and put your face in your hands hoping that Jinx would cease her mocking soon. The night had been going so well, aside from being the size of a bug thing and even that sort of filled you with an excitement. But now you had probably screwed everything up by acting like a freaky perv. Jinx sensing your embarrassment lowered herself, so her face was closer to your level and in a soft and kind tone whispered down to you.

            “Hey little guy don’t be upset I was just teasing. I didn’t want to make you feel bad I was just doing a bit of foreplay, trying to set the mood, but I guess I’m not that good at it. I don’t have a lot of experience with these kinds of things.”

            Pulling your hands from your face and looking up you were greeted by Jinx’s face looming right above you. She was looking down at you with a softness, a tenderness, a gentleness that made you feel confident that she was speaking the truth.

            “Seriously cutie, I didn’t mean to embarrass you, if anything I find the fact that you were so attracted to my scent alone to be kind of flattering.” Jinx said turning her head a little and beginning to play with her hair seeming to be a bit embarrassed on her own now. “Like I said I don’t have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff since most guys don’t seem to be attracted by me and even if they are they tend to not be interested in me after the see … well how I am. But here you are still interested in me still attracted to me even shrinking you down to bugie-size, even after all the teasing, or at least I hope you are still interested.”

            Jinx looked down at you clearly hoping that you would still be interested in her, but you could see in her eyes an expectation for rejection. That sadness in her eyes, you couldn’t leave her feeling that way for even a second longer, so you put your whole body into indicating that you were still interested, nodding you head, giving her a double thumbs up, and jumping up and down. Jinx giggled at your antics as her face lit up with joy.

            “In fact, I didn’t just find it flattering, I found it hot. When I walked in the room and saw you crawling around on my panties, I started to get a little wet … you know down there.” Jinx began to walk her fingers towards you as she spoke her voice slowly taking on a huskier tone.

            As Jinx’s fingers finally made there way over to you couldn’t help but look up at the twin porcelain towers which stood before you. Comparing yourself to them you didn’t even make it halfway up the polished surface of her nails. Suddenly one of her fingers launched out at you sending you tumbling to the ground. Her massive finger pressed down on you, gentle enough not to hurt you but firmly enough to pin you to the pair of panties lying on the bed. Jinx began to rub her finger across your miniscule form. You could feel the softness of her digit moving on top you and the silky material of her panties sliding beneath you.

            “Besides” Jinx cooed down at you “by the end of the night I intend for you to get acquainted with far more intimate parts of me then just a pair of my used panties.”

            You felt your face go bright red at Jinx’s comment. Jinx rose back up to her full height, towering above you once again and then turned around. You weren’t sure what she was doing but then she hoped into the air and fell back towards the bed.

            “Let the sexy times officially begin.”

            You watched in amazement a Jinx’s body, a living mountain suddenly propelled itself into the air and you watched dumbfounded as she came crashing down. Falling like a meteor you saw Jinx’s ass straining against her tight little booty shorts. It was a magnificent sight to behold, she truly had an ass that could kill, in more ways than one. Then as quick as she had shot up into the air she came crashing down her massive rear slamming into the mattress. You heard the mattresses springs squeak beneath you and felt the whole surface buckle as it accommodated the new weight. You were thrown up into he air as the force from Jinx jumping onto the mattress reverberated through the surface and when you once again landed upon the soft white surface you found yourself rolling towards the towering wall of Jinx’s thigh. Your descent down the crater created by Jinx’s weight came to an abrupt end when you collided with the creamy wall of thigh. Disoriented by the ordeal you tried to get to your feet but that is when you heard the massive clang of metallic objects slamming into one another.

            Turning around you saw the bullets that Jinx had left scattered on her bed bouncing and rolling as they slammed into one another letting out sharp metallic clangs, and just like yourself, just like everything else small upon this mattress they were sliding towards the depression made by Jinx’s ass. Panic filled you as you saw the massive metal cylinders bouncing and rolling closer and closer to you. You pushed yourself against the supple flesh of Jinx’s thigh desperate to escape the oncoming doom. You closed you eyes in terror but just as they drew close enough that the clanging of metal on metal had become a deafening boom the great barrier of Jinx’s hand slammed down in front of you. The bullets harmless coming to a stop and with a flick of her wrist Jinx sent the massive metal objects flying in all directions, scattered about the floor of her room. You let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Jinx who was looking down at you a giggle escaping her lips.

            "Don’t worry Mr. Tiny, so long as I’m around I won’t let anyone, or anything hurt you.”

            Filled with gratitude for Jinx’s protection, even if the danger was created by her own actions, you ran over to her resting hand and embraced her finger and began peppering it with kisses.

            “Awwwwwwwwwww, you are the most adorable thing on the planet” Jinx called down to you “But if you really want to thank me for being your giant guardian, I might have an idea.”

Caught up in the moment and without thinking and without hesitation you vigorously nodded your head. Jinx giggled and bent over the side of the bed. The mattress shifted at her movement, and you were once again thrown into her thigh. Jinx grabbed one of her boots and let it fall to the floor.

Thud!

Then she did the same with the other.

Thud!

            Once she had removed her boots Jinx let out a satisfied sigh, extending her legs and wiggling her toes for a moment before setting her feet back on the floor. From high above Jinx’s fingers descended like a crane and plucked you up.

            “Gotta be careful little guy, don’t want to accidentally squish you.”

            With you safely clutched between her fingers Jinx pivoted her body swinging up the skyscrapers she called legs onto her mattress and stretched out. Once Jinx was fully on the mattress she leaned forward and deposited you in front of her feet before returning to a reclining position. Looking up you saw the towering soles of Jinx’s feet. Each foot was like a building with flesh as pale as the rest of her. The sole of her feet were coated in a thin sheen of water from her shower and the faintest smell of foot odor wafted from them, but otherwise they had a floral scent. You guessed the faint trace off foot odor was from when Jinx had put her boots back on and the floral scent must have been whatever soap she had used.

            “Sooooo…” came Jinx’s voice from past the formidable walls there were her soles “you said you wanted to repay me for being your giant guardian and I was thinking I’ve been on my feet all day” Jinx said in an exaggerated tone “and you just seem like the most perfectest size to give me a foot rub.”

            You craned you neck back looking up at the massive feet that Jinx had just asked you to rub. You could see high above you her toes wiggling in excitement. Unsure if Jinx was being serious or if this was her teasing you again you moved around to the side of her foot so you could see her face. As Jinx saw your tiny form pop out from beside her foot, she began giving you doe eyes. You could tell this was something Jinx clearly wanted so you resigned yourself to at least attempting the herculean task of massaging feet the size of buildings. Once again you stood before the heel of Jinx’s foot and determined to do your best you walked up to her foot and began massaging it with all your might. From far away you heard Jinx let out a squeal of delight as you got to work. That was a relief at the very least she could feel you. You kneaded the soft flesh of her foot the slight scent of perspiration and her floral soap consuming your senses. It was hard work just to make yourself felt for while Jinx clearly took care of her feet, they were soft and smooth with not a callus or blemish to be seen, you were small and could feel the tension of her skin and the muscle beneath fighting your every attempt to knead the flesh beneath your hands. As you continued to do your best to give her a foot rub you, Jinx calls down to you clearly trying to stifle a giggle as she spoke.

            “Your little hands feel like butterfly kisses on my feet.”

            Yet again you became caught up in the moment and planted a soft kiss upon Jinx’s foot. As you pulled away you could taste her soap in your mouth as well as a faint salty touch of sweat. Suddenly you realized that Jinx had stopped giggling.

            “….did you just kiss my foot?”  

You began to feel your face flush with embarrassment but before you could respond.

            “That is like the sweetest thing ever, you are the most adorable little man a girl could ask for. Alright no more foot rubs I want those little lips kissing their way up my long sexy legs.”

            Jinx shifted her leg back and then lowered her foot so now instead of her soles her toes towered in front of you. You were almost as tall as her pinkie toe, but her big toe towered over you easily three times your height. Seeing your enthrallment, Jinx gave her toes a sexy little wiggle. Grabbing hold of the ridges of her toes you slowly pulled yourself atop them. Looking around you could see that each of her toes were painted with a polish of either bright blue or bright pink with seemingly no rhyme or reason to which toe got which color. Standing up upon the surface of her toenail you dusted yourself off and then got work on the challenge your lover had laid upon you. Starting with her pinkie toe you got on your hands and knees and gave each toe a little kiss, much to Jinx’s delight.

            From there you began to climb the incline of Jinx’s foot stopping every few moments to give her a little kiss. When you reach her ankle Jinx shifted her leg to lie flat against the bed after she saw your hesitation upon looking up to see the dizzying climb to her knee. Looking out before you was a road of porcelain skin and beyond that road the face of a woman looking lovingly at you. Not to leave her waiting you continued your way up Jinx’s leg first planting kisses along her shin, then scaling the small hill of her knee where you made a great show of the kiss you planted there, a show rewarded by Jinx’s laughter, from there you worked your way up her thigh savoring every kiss and every step upon that supple flesh.

With you task complete you climbed your way over Jinx’s shorts and made you way to the expanse of her tummy where you took a seat next to her belly button. As you took your seat upon her stomach Jinx moved her hand over to where you sat and then delicately with her index finger began to nuzzle your side affectionately.

“Well, I’m really glad that I cleaned up now. When I asked you to rub my feet, I didn’t think you’d give them a kiss. Glad they weren’t all stinky and sweaty that would have been super embarrassing.”

            “Well, I for one don’t think you could ever be stinky and sweaty. Such things are impossible for a woman as beautiful as you!” you shouted up to Jinx.

            In response to your words Jinx’s face went red clearly not used to such compliments. Jinx’s finger which had still been nuzzling your size suddenly pushed you down onto her stomach and began gently massaging you whole body. It was disorienting at first but then it began to feel pleasant, and you gave into it allowing her massive digit to completely dominate you, not that you could really have ever resisted it.

 

Link to Zapped! Image 2: https://imgur.com/a/eLWt5e0


“There you go again with the silver-tongue of yours.”

Jinx called down to you as she continued to dominate your body with but the tip of her finger.

“Not that I don’t love your sweet nothings, I’m just not sure what I did to get a boyfriend who is as sweet, and charming, and absolutely adorably cute as you.”

            At the mention of Jinx calling, you boyfriend you pushed back against her finger stopping its barrage of pets and nuzzles long enough to call out “Wait Jinx did you say boyfriend?” At your words Jinx suddenly stopped nuzzling you with her finger and pulled her hand back. She looked nervous and began fiddling with her hair.

            “Oh sorry, am I taking things too fast, I’m probably taking things too fast. Silly Jinx you just met this guy and her probably has lots of other prospects, always jumping the gun just assuming he’s your boyfriend because he gave you a few compliments.”

            Jinx began to speak rapidly to herself clearly become more and more frantic and distressed as she worked herself up. It pained you to see her in such a state, she was clearly such a sweet girl, what had happened to fill her with so much self-doubt.

            “Jinx” you called up but no response, she couldn’t hear you over the sound of her own words.

            You tried again louder this time “Jinx!” but still nothing.

Taking a deep breath, you tried again shouting up to her at the top of your lungs.

            “JINX!!!”

            “Oh, sorry little guy were you trying to get my attention.”

            You had shaken Jinx out of her reverie, but she was still clearly distressed. Her eyes flitted around nervously. You motioned for Jinx’s hand and after a moment she realized what you were asking for and moved her hand next to you. Placing your hand atop one of her fingers you looked up into her eyes and said “Jinx I was just a little surprised by what you had said. Things are moving very fast, and I don’t have much experience with women, but I would be happy to have you as a girlfriend so long as you’d have me as a boyfriend.” Jinx’s eyes lit up like Christmas lights at your words and before you could react, she had snatched you up in her fingers and you were careening towards her lips. You were pressed into the warm embrace of her lips and then pulled away with a deafening.

            Mwah

            You took a breath and tried to orient yourself but after a moment you were brought in for another kiss, then another, and another, until your head was spinning, and you were coated once again in Jinx’s saliva. After she was satisfied with her barrage of kisses Jinx let you slide into the palm of her hand once more.

            “Sorry about that I might have gotten a little carried away there.”

            Looking up at Jinx you shook your head and called up “I will happily accept as many kisses as my beautiful goddess of a girlfriend feels fit to bestow upon me. Jinx positively beamed at you comment.

            “Goddess… I like the sound of that, we’ll have to come back to that later. But for now I want to put on a little show for my little man. You’ve been so sweet doing everything I’ve asked of you, and I think you deserve a reward for all your effort.”

Lowering her hand to the mattress Jinx tilted her hand so you were forced off. With you now sitting upon the bed Jinx stood up. The sudden change in pressure jostling you about, with Jinx just smirking at the effect such a simple action for her had on you. As you got your bearing back you looked up at the towering form of Jinx who stood with her back turned to the bed. At first you weren’t sure what she was doing but then it became clear as she began to slowly remove the various belts and bands that she had strapped across her body, she was giving you a show. One by one her belts fell to the ground and once they had been removed, she grabbed hold of her tight little shorts and began to shimmy her way out of them. Jinx took her time with this, clearly wanting to extend her little strip tease. Bit by bit she pulled down her shorts slowly revealing the twin hills of pale womanly flesh jiggling as she pulled her ass free of the shorts and let them slide down her legs. You wanted to reach out and pinch it, though you supposed Jinx wouldn’t even feel that so perhaps you should grab one of those great jiggling mounds and push your entire body into their soft embrace. As your mind became flooded with lustful visions of what you might do with Jinx’s enormous booty. You watched as Jinx brought her hand down to her butt and…

SLAP!

In response to the impact ripples moved out across the soft yet firm flesh of Jinx’s behind. Then the twin moons began to lower towards you shaking back and forth as they did. In but a moment you were entirely cast into the shadow of Jinx’s looming ass.

“How’s the view from down there my cutie. Do you like looking up at my little rear, though I suppose to you it isn’t that little.” Jinx said giving her ass a shake for good measure.

Her ass continued to descend until it was nearly on top of you until your world became consumed in darkness leaving you only with the warmth radiating off her body and the aroma of her womanhood, showing that she was clearly as aroused by all this as you. But after a moment her ass pulled away and Jinx turned around to face you. As you looked up to see you found that you were first confronted with the sight of her cavernous pussy towering high above you. A great slit of pink standing in sharp contrast to the pale porcelain color of her skin. She was already slick with her own juices and the aroma wafted down to you filling you with even greater lust for this woman. Reaching behind her back Jinx slowly removed her top and let it fall to the floor. She now stood entirely nude before you. Jinx smiled down at you and began to bite her finger. As she did she started to massage her breast with the other hand, flicking her nipple and causing it to grow in size. You guessed that even normally her nipple would likely be taller than you, erect it would probably tower over you.

      “I know I’m not the bustiest girl out there, but I figure that I have more than enough to satisfy my little man.”

As she spoke Jinx lowered her fingers to the bed and plucked you up before laying herself down on the bed. Once lying on the mattress again she placed you upon the small hill of her breast, her erect nipple towering above you. Getting down onto your hands and knees you planted a kiss upon the soft curve of Jinx’s breast and called up to her “Your breasts are perfect; I wouldn’t have them any other way.”

As you spoke Jinx’s finger descended upon you and knocked you over and began to nuzzle you. “Well, if you think they are so perfect you don’t you show my nipple some love, cutie.”

Pulling her finger away Jinx allowed you to get back to your feet. You made your way over to her nipple, the giant pink nub towered over you easily four times your height, it was more like a small house then a nipple, but you would do your best to please it. You began to gently massage it rubbing your hands along the surface, tracing you fingers through every bump and grove.

“Sweetie you can put more force into it then that, I’m a big girl after all.” Jinx giggled down at you.

Not wanting to displease your lover you put all your strength into pleasing her nipple, pushing on it, embarrassing it, slamming your entire body into it. And your efforts were rewarded when you heard a moan of pleasure escape from Jinx’s lips. Hearing that sound, you redoubled your efforts and as you did between moans of pleasure Jinx called down to you.

      “Keep going… *moan*… I love the way you feel… *moan*… I love the way you’re making me feel…*moan*”

As she spoke you watched as her arm snaked through the sky above towards her womanhood. Jinx pushed her fingers into the slick cavern of her pussy and began to masturbate.

“Don’t stop… *moan*…I want… *moan*….to feel…*moan*… your hands… *moan*… when I finish.”

Not to displease your lover you threw yourself back into your work, all the while Jinx continued to work herself up. As she began to reach a fever pitch you could hold out no longer and you began to hump the massive form of her nipple and then with one final scream of delight Jinx finished and so did you.

For a time, you and Jinx just lay there in silence basking in the afterglow of your love making. Her sprawled out upon her mattress and you laying against her nipple. Tonight, had not gone anything like you had been expecting. You had thought you would simply make the trade and be on your way. You had not expected to meet Jinx, to be shrunk down, to flirt with her when she was the size of a mountain and you were the size of her bug, to have her become your girlfriend, and to have a night of passion with her nipple. Not as planned but far better in every way. Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Jinx let out a yawn.

“Alright my little lover I think its time to hit the sack.”

At her words you realized how exhausted you were, having a giantess for a lover really took it out of you, you supposed.

“Ok, well if you could just get the shrink-ray and get me back to normal size…” you trailed off as you saw Jinx begin to pout.

"I was kind of hoping that you’d stay the night with me, you know all tiny like, I thought it would be nice to cuddle up with my cute little boyfriend.”

“Oh… I wouldn’t mind spending the night, but where would I sleep. I’m awfully tiny and it would be pretty easy for you to just roll over in your sleep and crush me if we shared a bed.”

“Hmmmm… you make a good point; I wouldn’t want to squish my boyfriend after having him for just one night… wait I’ve got it.”

Without cluing you into what she was thinking Jinx walked over to a table near her bed and dug through the contents scattered across it until the found a small knife. Then walking back over to the bed she grabbed the stuffed money you had seen before and with the knife cut a small hole into it.

“Tada!” Jinx said as she held the massive stuffed monkey in front of you. “You can climb inside Mr. Cuddles that way you can be safe, but I can still hold you close to me.”

Looking at the stuffed monkey you doubted the fabric, or the stuffing would be very comfortable at this size but seeing the look on Jinx’s face you knew you couldn’t disappoint her. So, into the stuffed monkey you went amongst a sea of itchy cotton stuffing. You felt Jinx pull the plushie tightly against her body, her warmth radiating into it and you.

Goodnight.”

You heard Jinx whisper down to you and soon enough you too followed into a deep sleep. 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy chapter 2 and looking forward to adding more chapters to this story.

Chapter 3: Oops by Altair
Author's Notes:
Excited to present chapter 3 of Zapped! again with more wonderful art by @SinnerSynthetic, hope you enjoy.

            When you awoke you found yourself surrounded by complete darkness floating in a strange sea of itchy fibers. The air was warm and slightly humid. In the distant there was a rhythmic sound, air moving in and out, not too dissimilar to massive steam vents opening and closing. You righted yourself the best you could manage on the strange cloud-like structure you found yourself upon, rubbing your eyes to try to clear the sleep from them. As you did you tried to remember where you were, where you had ended up last night. As you shook the last cobwebs of sleep from your mind, it all came back to you, how could such a strange and wonderful experience not, it was surely indelibly burned into your mind. You had gone to make a trade in the underbelly of Zaun which had resulted in a meeting with the one and only Jinx. From there things had taken an even stranger turn, you had flirted with Jinx, she had flirted back, she had shrunk you, and the two of you had shared a night of passion. Now you lay in the confines of a stuffed monkey, the only safe way the two of you could share a bed given Jinx’s reluctance to return you to normal size last night.

            With your mind clearing your surroundings all made much more sense, the itchy cloud-like structures were cotton stuffing, the rhythmic sound was Jinx’s breathing, and the warm humid air was Jinx’s body heat radiating into the stuffed monkey and filling the air. You took a moment to find the small slit Jinx had cut into the fabric of the monkey and climbed your way over to it. Grabbing at the flaps that lined the slit you pushed them aside enough to begin making your way out of the stuffed monkey. Light had been trickling into the slit but as you pulled your torso free you found the light of the morning overwhelming. As you tried to adjust to the light you felt yourself slip and slide down to the edge of the slit, thankfully caught by it and not sent plummeting down to the surface of the mattress. Righting yourself you looked out and saw the creamy wall of Jinx’s skin before you, the slight slope of her breast rising up to a pink nub of a nipple. You, or more accurately the stuffed monkey you were in, were being held close to Jinx making it hard to see much of her and making her seem even more like a landscape than she had last night.

            You could have waited here for Jinx to wake up naturally but as you didn’t know if Jinx was a late sleeper, and you were a bit anxious to have your size returned to you. So, you crawled out of the stuffed monkey gripping tight to its fabric and pulled yourself across its front and up onto its side. There you saw one of Jinx’s hands wrapped around it, a great claw of pale tree-like fingers. Moving over to her hand you climbed on top of it. Even at your size Jinx’s hand was soft to the touch with not a blemish in sight. Slowly and carefully, you walked along the long path of Jinx’s arm with the intention of getting to her ear so you might wake her. As you did so you caught sight of more of your sleeping lover. The small hills of her breasts moved ever so gently with her breathing, off in the other direction you saw the soft curve of her hip rising up in the distance and past that the long expanse of her legs. As you trekked across her you found her skin to be slightly slick, covered in a thin layer of perspiration, but you managed to keep your footing and after a bit of travel arrived at Jinx’s shoulder.

            Standing upon her shoulder you looked out upon Jinx’s neck and up to the side of her face. Given the angle there was no way you could scale the side of Jinx’s head let alone with the thin layer of sweat that coated her body. Thankfully Jinx had undid her braids last night leaving long strands of bright blue hair cascading down from her head and along the length of her body. Grabbing hold of several strands of hair which were more like ropes to you given your size you pulled yourself up to Jinx’s cheek. Arriving on her cheek you allowed yourself a moment to catch your breath, climbing across Jinx’s body was proving more tiring than you thought it would be. Once you had caught your breath, you walked across the surface of Jinx’s cheek and eventually reached her ear. The ear itself was a large platform, perhaps the size of a stage and in its center, it opened up into the deep well. Leaning over the side of her ear you called down.

            “Jinx, time to wake up!”

            At first you thought that your voice wasn’t strong enough to alert Jinx to your presence but then you felt the ground shift beneath your feet, and you were forced to brace yourself against Jinx’s ear.

            “Five more minutes.” Jinx muttered, still clearly half asleep.

            Pulling yourself up and over the side of her ear again you called down to Jinx. “Jinx please wake up I would like to go back to my normal size now.”

This time Jinx made no response but a grunt. Sighing you went to call to her a third time but as you did the ground beneath your feet began to shift, Jinx was rolling over in bed. Desperately you began running across the surface of her face as Jinx went from lying on her side to lying on her back, the ground beneath your feet becoming steeper and steeper as she changed positions. With one last surge of movement, you managed to throw yourself forward and remain upon Jinx’s face. In your panic to avoid falling you hadn’t taken care to see where you were jumping to. The surface you had landed on was soft and slightly damp. As you went to push yourself up, you heard Jinx let out a gentle moan, well you supposed gentle to her. To you the moan was deafening and sent vibrations up and through your body. It was then that you realized the plush pink surface you had fallen onto was Jinx’s lips.

As if to confirm your realization Jinx began to stir stretching her arms above her head as the two massive pink forms separated revealing the damp cavern of her mouth as she let out a small yawn. You clung to Jinx’s bottom lip, desperate not to fall into her mouth where you would surely be swallowed without Jinx even noticing. As you did Jinx’s morning breath washed over you a foul fog as think as the Zaunite air, causing you to gag and cough. Seeming to notice your struggles upon her lip Jinx moved a finger to you and in an instant the tree-sized pillar scooped you up and brought you up to her eye. This close to it her eye took up nearly your entire field of vision, a great pool a shimmering halo of bright pink surrounding the black mirror of her pupil which was totally focused on you.

“Morning” Jinx said with another yawn. “Did my sweet little prince decide to wake me with a kiss.”

While that hadn’t quite been what happened, you could tell from her voice it is what Jinx wanted to have happened and who were you to take that away from her. So you nodded your head causing Jinx let out a squeal of glee the force of which bowled you over sending you tumbling backwards onto the soft grooves of her finger.

“Awww, sorry about that cutie” Jinx said as she moved another finger to nuzzle your miniscule form.

“Can’t believe you have the stamina to want to play first thing in the morning, especially with how much fun we had last night. Then again, I suppose you did wake up to quite the display.”

 As she spoke Jinx shifted her hand away from her face forcing you to cling to the enormous digit to avoid being flung from her fingertip and down onto her mattress. When her hand came to a stop you found she had fully extended her arm, giving you an excellent view of her landscape of a body in all its nude glory.

“Now my cutie let’s see if you have the stamina to finish what you started.”

Before you could comprehend what Jinx was getting at her hand flew through the air once more. Clinging on for dear life you found yourself rocketing towards her face once again however this time instead of moving towards her eye you were moving instead towards the plump, pouting walls of her lips. The sheer speed her hand had moved had you plastered to the tip of her finger and all you could do was brace yourself as you collided with her lips. Jinx pushed your miniscule form into the soft embrace of waiting lips and gave you a monumental kiss.

“Mmmmwah”

After a moment her finger pulled back and you panicked fearing that you would fall but found yourself adhered to Jinx’s finger by the residue of saliva her kiss had left covering your form. You were pulled far enough away from Jinx’s lips that you could just make out Jinx’s beaming face looking down at you with delight. Then you were brought slamming back into that enticing wall of pink. Again, and again Jinx peppered you with kisses, though at your size barraged might be a better word until your body was exhausted and your head spinning. It eventually came to an end however after God knows how many kisses and Jinx allowed your body to slide down the length of her finger to come to rest in the warm expanse of her palm.

Exhausted you lay sprawled out on Jinx’s palm, questioning the sanity in taking a giantess for a lover, as you tried to catch your breath, all the while Jinx giggling at how her “little” kisses had worn you out. Still catching your breath, you had no choice but to allow Jinx to continue to overwhelm you with affection as her finger appeared and began to nuzzle you and push you into the warmth of her palm. Not that you would have resisted anyway, you had grown to enjoy the feeling of being pressed between the soft porcelain skin of you lover as she played with your miniscule form. Suddenly Jinx pulled her finger back with surprised little squeak.

“Seems like all our playing has woken someone else up.” Jinx said pointing down at you.

You then realized that all of Jinx’s kissing and affection had cause you to get an erection, an erection Jinx must somehow have felt when she was rubbing her finger across your body. At her words you blushed and instinctively tried to cover yourself.

“Awwww, no need to be so bashful my little guy, I’m more than happy to give your little guy the attention he needs.”

 As she spoke you saw the great pillars of Jinx’s fingers descend upon you, plucking you up with ease and rocketing you towards her face. Once again you found yourself before the imposing wall of Jinx’s lips her breath washing over you like a humid mist. A grin the stretched across your field of vision and then you were moving once again right towards her lips.

“Alright cutie, in you go.”

Jinx giggled as she moved you to her lips and placed you upon then. You found yourself partially consumed be the soft slightly damp surface of Jinx’s lips a gentle pressure upon you. Your body was nearly entirely taken by Jinx’s lips only your head and part of your torso sticking out from them. You felt your legs dangling in the humid maw of her mouth, the bumpy surface of her massive tongue occasionally grazing your feet. Jinx began to gently suck on you like a piece of candy the force of which would have drawn you into the waiting abyss of her throat were it not for the firm yet gentle embrace of her lips locking you in place. You had thought that last night had shown you the sheer scale of your lover and how her smallest actions could be like a force of nature to you but that had been nothing compared to this. You felt waves of ecstasy radiating through your body as you were engulfed by the warm touch of Jinx’s lips and the massive damp form of Jinx’s tongue caressed and explored every part of your lower body, tasting it, savoring it, until you couldn’t hold back anymore, and you fully gave into your lust.

After a moment Jinx realized that she had completed what she had set out to and allowed your body to limply fall from her lips to her waiting palm. You were sticky, coated in a thick layer of Jinx’s saliva, you were drained from the experience, but more than anything else you felt rapture, the sheer joy at having this amazing woman as your lover, as your girlfriend.

“Well clearly someone had a good time playing with my big sexy mouth, but you are kind of all sticky and gross now.” Jinx said lowering her cute “little” nose to take a whiff of you.

“And whose fault is that?” you called up to Jinx through the haze of your post orgasm bliss.

“Hmm, point taken… I was going to invite you to join me in the shower but if my little man is displeased at me making a mess of him, I suppose I can shower alone.”

“Well, I never said that.”

Jinx just smiled down at you.

“That was the right answer mister.”

Once again Jinx’s fingers closed around you forming a protective dome, a shield to protect you from any dangers which might threaten to harm you. It was a nice place to be, you felt safe here, safe, and loved, and protected, just you in the darkness of Jinx’s hand totally surrounded by the gentle warmth that radiated off her body. Outside your little bubble you heard the springs of Jinx’s mattress respond to her leaving the bed and felt the vibrations of her footfalls as they moved through her and into you. You were justled back and forth for a few moments and then Jinx came to a stop and opened her hand once more. Jinx had brought you to her bathroom, it was rather small, or it would have been small had you not been absolutely miniscule. It was clearly only enough room for one person, or at least one normal size person, there was plenty of room to spare for you.

 With you still in hand Jinx walked over to and entered her shower. Once inside she lowered and deposited you in a small alcove set into the wall. Pulling yourself to your feet you could see that the alcove was a little below chest height. This meant that you could strain your neck to look up and see the mischievous smile sprawled across Jinx’s face, or you could look down at the dizzying drop to Jinx’s feet and her cute little wiggling toes. But what really got your attention was what lay right in front of you, two beautiful perky mounds of feminine flesh shifting and moving with every breath Jinx took.

“You know my eyes are up here.”

Jinx called down to you a smirk on her face and suddenly you felt bad for just standing there ogling her.

“Not that I mind where you are looking though, after all its not very often I get to be more woman than a guy can handle.”

As she spoke Jinx groped her breast bringing them together and making them appear even more overwhelming in size. You wanted to reach out and grab them but even though Jinx was right next to you the distance between you was insurmountable at your size, so all you could do was watch.

Once she was done teasing you Jinx turned on the shower which started with a hiss. Streams of hot water poured from the shower head and washed over Jinx’s body and steam began to fill the air. Standing upon your perch you were treated to quite the show, and you could tell Jinx was putting on a show with her slow purposeful movements, as she bathed herself. Water cascaded down her form as she lathered and rinsed herself. It was like watching a goddess bathe, a colossus of porcelain, far above you, so far that she didn’t even notice you were there. It felt a bit voyeuristic to just stand there and watch but at the same time the sight was so breath taking that you couldn’t turn away, so you did just what Jinx had wanted you sat back and enjoyed the show.

After pretending to not pay attention to you for a little while Jinx focused again on you.

“Oopsie, I forgot that my little guy also needed to get cleaned up. But how are we going to manage that. You are too small to hold a bar of soap and the water from the shower would just knock you over.”

Jinx took a moment pretending to think before saying

“Oh, I know how we can get you all clean.”

Jinx’s fingers descended upon you and plucked you from the alcove you had been standing in. You felt you stomach drop out from you as you began to rapidly descend as Jinx bent over. Then Jinx released you from her fingers and you tumbled down splashing into a deep puddle of soapy water. You cleared the soap from your eyes and got back to your feet as you took in where Jinx had deposited you. You were now on the floor of her shower her massive toes towering over you and playfully wiggling. From high above her face beamed at you positively delighted by the latest game she had come up to tease you with.

“Isn’t this just perfect my little cutie, down there by my toes you can get yourself nice and clean. You have plenty of soap down there and the water trickling down my legs won’t overwhelm you.”

The smile on Jinx’s face made it clear that your ease of cleaning yourself wasn’t why she had taken this course, there were plenty of other way she could have arranged that. No, she just liked the idea of you down by her feet basking in awe of the sight of her towering nude form. You couldn’t really do anything about it though so scooping up some soap and water you began to bathe yourself in the shadow of Jinx’s foot. As you cleaned the caked layer of Jinx’s saliva from yourself you could see Jinx sending furtive glance down at you. She was pretending to not pay attention to you, pretending to just continue her shower, but given how small you were even the subtlest of her movements caught your attention. Not that you were much better, you were sneaking peaks at her as well. Her long blue hair cascading down her back, her perky breast shifting and jiggling high above you water tricking down them and across her long flat expanse of her stomach, droplets tracing their way across the soft curve of her pert rear and beginning the journey down her delicious thighs and long luscious legs, between which you could see the enticing slit of her sex.

Eventually despite how enjoyable it had been your shower with Jinx came to an end and she turned off the water and plucked you from the floor. You sat on the side of her sink as Jinx dried herself, dressed herself, and did her hair up in her long twin-tail braids. Once she had readied herself for the day Jinx plucked you up and moved to the kitchen where she placed you upon the table as she grabbed herself breakfast before joining you. You sat with Jinx eating crumbs from her breakfast and chatting. You wanted to bring up her restoring your size but so far, every time you had tried that she had been against the idea and at the end of the day she had full control of you. If you wanted to get your size back the only way would be to convince her to give it to you. So finally after deliberating the best course of action, you decided you just had to go for it.

“So, Jinx I was kind of think that maybe you could grab the shrink-ray and you know…”

Jinx swallowed down what she had been chewing, a bulge several times larger than you sliding down the elegant curve of her neck.

“You want to be smaller? Really? You’re already pretty tiny but hey maybe you’d be even cuter if you were ant size.”

As she spoke Jinx held her fingers close together, so close that they were nearly touch, to display the size she was speaking of.

“No, no, no, I didn’t mean to make me smaller. I meant to you know make me normal size.”

“Normal size, why would you want to be normal size again. Don’t you like being my cute little boyfriend.”

“I mean I do Jinx but…”

“Well, that settles it then you can stay small, and it will be great. Just think about it you can be with me all the time. We can talk, and have fun, and have … sexy times.”

“But Jinx…”

“No, buts Jinx’s, well maybe one butt” Jinx giggled “but only if you are a very good boyfriend.”

You weren’t getting anywhere with her, but you needed to, you really liked her but you didn’t think you could just stay tiny, for a time you could, you’d definitely want to come back to it, but not forever.

“Jinx I’ve enjoyed this, but I want to be able to be your boyfriend at normal size too. I want to hold you in my arms, I want to kiss you, I want to cuddle up with you and hold you close.”

“Well, we can still do all that when you are tiny. I can give your tiny body plenty of kisses, and when I want to cuddle or hold you close I can, but I can go even further than that if you are tiny. I can tuck you into my bra or in my panties. I can keep you pressed against my breasts right up against my nipple or down in my panties rubbing against my clit. Doesn’t that sound more fun.”

You did have to admit it did sound fun, but you held firm.

“Come on Jinx, be reasonable, I can’t just stay tiny forever.”

“Well why not?” Jinx pouted “Plus maybe I don’t want to be “reasonable” maybe I want you to stay tiny and cute that way you can always be with me, and I can always keep you safe.”

“Jinx it is really sweet that you want to protect me, and I really enjoyed our time with me being tiny. I just want to be normal sized again but that doesn’t mean we can’t play with the shrink-ray in the future.”

“Yeah, but if I make you normal sized what if you decide to leave me.”

Jinx said, sadness creeping into her voice and he placed her arms on the table and rested her head atop them.

“Jinx I wouldn’t leave you.”

“But you might. Lots of people leave me. They leave me cause I’m crazy, they leave me cause I ruin things, they leave me cause they get hurt … they leave me cause I hurt them.”

The pain in her voice tore at your heart as you tried to think about what to say to her. You wanted to make her feel better, to make the hurt go away but you also couldn’t just consign yourself to be tiny forever. Moving up to her you placed your hand on her arm.

“Jinx I know you are scared that I’ll leave but don’t you want to give me the chance to stay?”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is that if you keep me tiny, sure I can’t leave but you also would deny me the chance to choose to stay. You’d never get the chance to experience me choosing to stay with you. Don’t you want to experience that.”

“Well, that does sound kind of nice.”

“I think it also sounds nice and I want the chance to give that to you. So will you let me?”

Jinx sighed and then threw her hands up in the air.

“Fine, I’ll make you big again. But when I make you big again, we are finding another use of that silver tongue of yours. Are you happy now?”

“Actually, yes on all accounts.” You smiled back at Jinx.

In response Jinx just poked you with the tip of her finger knocking you over.

“Well don’t act all high and mighty yet your still tiny for the moment.”

“I suppose that’s true but that does limit what I can do with my tongue.”

Jinx’s face became flushed at you statement and she quickly stood up turning her back to you. She liked to tease not to be the one who got teased, but you liked the cute way she got all flustered, so you’d be sure to tease her often.

“Okay I’m getting the shrink-ray, stay put tiny.”

Jinx said as she walked from the room leaving you sitting upon the table. Once she was out of the room you let out a sigh of relief. You liked Jinx, you liked her a lot but she was a lot to deal with, even more so when she was a veritable goddess compared to you. It would be nice to be on a more even footing once she restored your size, you looked forward to getting to spend more time with her when she wasn’t like a waking force of nature.

Jinx returned shortly twirling the shrink-ray around her finger by its trigger. Panic crept up through you. If that device was damage, you’d be stuck like this.

“Jinx!” you called out “I don’t think that is a good idea, you could break the device.”

“Don’t be such a worry wort, I play with guns all the time I’m not going to break…”

Before Jinx could finish her sentence however the shrink-ray shifted up along her finger as it twirled coming lose. The device flew up into the air momentarily before beginning to plummet to the ground. Jinx quickly dove to catch it but only succeeded in knocking the device forward through the air eventually to collide with the kitchen floor. As the device hit the floor you saw it charge with one last blast of energy and a moment later you felt a familiar feeling. Far in the distance you heard Jinx’s voice.

“Oops”

Then you blacked out. You don’t know how long you were out for but when you came to you weren’t on Jinx’s table anymore. You hadn’t the slightest clue where you were. Feeling the ground beneath you, you found it to be cool and smooth, and reflective. Suddenly while you were still trying to get your bearings a rumble like thunder shook the world around you, vibrating through you as well as the structure you lay upon. The sound had seemed familiar, there was a hint of something you recognize in the roll of that thunder. As you lay there your mind began to put the piece together, remembering what had transpired and with a sense of dread you turned your head to look at the sky and the thunder came again but this time you could make sense of it.

“You’re awake, I’m so glad, I was so worried about you.”

It was Jinx only she was much much bigger.

https://imgur.com/a/8Y1bnef

Chapter 4: On the Case by Altair
Author's Notes:
After a bit of delay chapter 4 of Zapped!

Looking up at Jinx’s face you felt your mind struggle to comprehend what was happening, struggle to comprehend her. Before Jinx had been huge, like a living mountain, but now her face alone could claim a title like that. You couldn’t even focus on it all at once, only piece, her lips, her nose, an eye. It was terrifying, how small were you, where were you, had she done this on purpose, were you stuck like this. A million questions and fears raced through your mind as you began to feel yourself become overwhelmed. Jinx said something but, in your panic, you couldn’t make out the words in the roll of thunder that was her voice. A moment later you saw her reaching her finger down towards you. Before her finger’s had been like great trees but they were far beyond that now, far beyond even skyscrapers. You didn’t even have something to compare them to, they were somewhere between buildings and mountains, great ivory monoliths, but whatever they were one was descending upon you. The sky of Jinx’s face was blocked out as the tip of her finger cast your world into darkness. Was this it, was she going to squish you like an ant, no not an ant, an ant could step on you now without noticing, like a flea that was more appropriate, you were like a flea now about to be crushed by the tip of a cute girl’s finger. Paralyzed with fear your sat there unable to move as the sky came crashing down on you and your mind straining already gave into shock and once again you drifted off into darkness.

            Caitlyn Kiramman sat in her office drinking a cup of tea. While she was the sheriff of Piltover and the daughter of the Kiramman family she preferred to stay involved in the work of policing her city rather than engage in politics. That was the reason she joined the Enforcers after all, has she wanted to get involved politics she could have just stayed in the family business. So, this morning like most mornings she sat in her office drinking a cup of tea and reviewed the various reports that her Enforcers had filled over the previous day. Most were boring and she just skimmed them, vandalism, petty theft that sort of thing, but occasionally, something caught her eye, and today was one of those days.

            Caitlyn placed her teacup back on the saucer as she turned her full attention to the case she had just stumbled across. It was a report of the disappearance of an invention as well as one of the engineers responsible for its creation. The report indicated that the invention could alter matter but gave few other details about the exact scope of this. Other Enforcers had already begun an investigation but as the sheriff it was her prerogative to investigate as she pleased and something in her gut told her that this case would be an interesting one and required her direct attention.

            You awoke in a panic, clutching your chest, and breathing heavily as you shot upright. Your eyes drifted up expecting to see the looming face of Jinx but instead you found just a ceiling. It had just been a nightmare. You let out a sigh of relief as you realized it hadn’t been real, you weren’t a flea sized speak. Composing yourself you looked around the room you found yourself in. The room was sparse, the only furniture being the boxy bed you lay upon. You touched the surface of the mattress and found it far courser to the touch then a normal mattress. Pulling yourself off the bed you tried to figure out what was going on. You had been with Jinx last night or had that all been a dream. No, you thought to yourself it couldn’t have all been a dream it felt much too real for that. Then what? Perhaps Jinx had returned your size, and this was just a spare room, that didn’t seem quite right either. Jinx’s place had been a cluttered mess, it was lived in, this place was empty, lifeless, like a dollhouse.

            You needed to figure out what was going on, to figure out where you were. Looking around you tried to find a door out of the room, but there one, the only exit appeared to be through the window with made up the outer wall of the room. The window seemed like it could slide away and already was partially ajar. As you focused on it you suddenly realized how odd and out of place that window was. You had been deep in the underbelly of Zaun and yet what appeared to be sunlight was filtering in through the window. Moving over to it you slid the panel to the side allowing you to move past it. Outside the window you found an expanse of glass at the edge of which was a drop to what appeared to be a street far below. Slowly and carefully, you made your way out onto the glass and towards the edge hoping to find a way down. As you did however your heard something like thunder overhead followed by an earthquake which knocked you onto your back.

            The earthquake subsided as quickly as it came but as you rubbed your head trying to reorient yourself from your fall you found the world around you begin to go dark, and your mouth went dry as you looked up in horror as you realized it hadn’t been a nightmare. Filling the sky above you was the face of Jinx. As your eyes flitted about trying to take in the vastness of her face you found yourself floored by each feature. Her cute button nose was now a massive hill, her lips, pulled into a soft gentle smile, were expansive plateaus of soft pink flesh lining the massive chasm of her mouth, and her eyes were lakes with shimmering pools of pink at their centers.

            “Are you okay sweetie, I was so worried about you”

            Jinx’s voiced rumbled down to you like thunder and shook your entire being. You were terrified but mow that you were in a slightly better state of mind, you were able to make out more aspects to her voice then just its all-encompassing nature. You understood the word and despite its volume you could feel a gentleness in it, she was whispering. It was terrifying that Jinx’s mere whispers were like thunder to you, but it was comforting to see that she was still trying to be delicate with you. You cause also sense a sadness in her voice and as you looked upon her face you realized that there was a redness to her eyes. Had she been crying?

            “Jinx are you okay.” You shouted up without thinking.

That was silly you thought to yourself, she couldn’t possibly hear you at this size, you could crawl into her ear, and she still might not be able to hear you.

“Am I okay?” Jinx’s voice rumble down to you.

Had she just responded to you? You shook your head; you must have misheard her. She was now a goddess high above you now more than ever before and you were down on the ground with the bugs. As you sat there you saw tears like boulders begin to form in Jinx’s eyes as hands that could flatten cities tried to wipe them away.

“Am I okay, you are asking if I’m okay after everything I did to you. You’re supposed to hate me, your supposed to run away. You aren’t supposed to ask if I’m okay”

Jinx’s voiced rumbled down to you as a torrent of tears plummeted down from sky, like raindrops the size of boulders. Panicked you pulled yourself back into the safety of the room you had awoken in hoping for the storm to pass.

“Wait Jinx can you hear me? How can you hear me?” You called up.

Watching the sky, you waited for a reaction to confirm that she could really hear you and as you spoke you could see Jinx react. She sniffed and wiped enough tears from her eyes to focus on you.

“Yeah, I can hear you tiny.”

“But how can you hear me when I’m this small. It shouldn’t be possible.”

Jinx sniffled again.

“Well, when I built the tiny little city, you are standing in I embedded a few microphones that way I could still hear you even if you were speck sized.”

As she spoke Jinx turned her head and pointed to an earpiece, she was wearing to confirm to you that she could still hear you loud and clear, honestly, she could probably hear you easier now than before. Looking around you took in your surroundings and saw that Jinx had in fact built an entire city of towering glass skyscrapers and all at your scale. Her work showed clear signs of care and dedication to make this city as comfortable as possible for you.

“Wait, Jinx you said you made this city for me. How long was I out for?”

“Oh … uhhh … maybe like a day or so.”

She had made this all in a day you thought to yourself.

“In a day you made all of this for me, just to make sure I was comfortable.”

“Ummm … yeah … I guess I did.”

You could tell by her face looming above you this conversation wasn’t going how Jinx had expected it to.

“Thank you so much, this might be the sweetest gift anyone has ever made for me.”

Jinx was dumbfounded at your words and simply stared down at you for a time in utter silence.

“You’re thanking me? I made you a little speck and you are thanking me? You aren’t mad at me? You don’t hate me? You don’t want to never see me again?”

Tears were beginning to well up in Jinx’s eyes again.

“Jinx” you called up to her “could you lower one of your fingers down to me.”

Uncertainly Jinx began to lower one of her fingers down to you. As it approached it darkened the world around you and eventually came to fill your vision. You could make out all the little ridges and grooves in her fingers now. Moving up to the towering wall that was the tip of Jinx’s finger you rubbed your hand along those grooves and ridges as you spoke.

“I won’t lie Jinx I’m definitely a little upset that you were careless and dropped the shrink-ray and its definitely a little scary being this small. But at the same time, I know you didn’t mean to hurt me and even though we just met I have a feeling that you are going to make sure I’m safe, I mean just look at all this.” As you spoke you gestured to the micro city that Jinx had constructed for you.

From past the imposing wall of her finger you could hear Jinx sniffling again and suddenly the digit gently pushed forward pinning you to the wall as it caressed you.

“Even after everything I’ve done you are still being the sweetest little guy out there. I mean seriously I turned you into a speck of dust. I don’t deserve a guy as good as you don’t you get it, I’m a Jinx.”

Pushing back her finger with all your strength you were able to give yourself enough room to call up to Jinx once more.

“Well, I don’t think that’s true at all. You aren’t a jinx. In fact, I think you are the smartest, kindest, and most fun woman I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Besides between the two of us I’m sure we can fix the device.”

Jinx pulled her finger back and allowed you to slide down back to the floor and catch your breath. When you finally got back to your feet and looked above you, you found the sky filled with Jinx’s face, flush bright red with embarrassment.

“You and that silver tongue of yours are impossible.”

“Well since you never made me big again, I guess I just don’t have anything better to do with it.”

At your words Jinx’s face went an even brighter shade of red.

Well, I don’t think you can back up those “big” words anymore tiny.”

As she spoke Jinx began to get back to her feet and you watched awestruck as her monolithic form rose higher and higher above you. On either side of the little city, she had crafted for you, you could see the soles of her boots stretching higher than any building. The boots themselves stretched on even further and eventually came to the endless expanse of her legs. Turning your sight higher you found things quickly began to blur. Her tight little shorts would have been in the clouds had she been giant instead of you being tiny and past that you knew there was her stomach, her breasts, and her face but it was too hard to make out details of things so far away. You could see Jinx’s hands on her hips and the smug satisfaction was clear in her voice when it thundered down to you.

“Sorry cutie, I think you might be a little too short to ride this ride. In fact, I think you would get lost in my pussy if you tried.”

“Is that a challenge.”

You couldn’t really make out her face but given the moment of silence you guessed that Jinx was probably blushing again and had become too flustered to tease you back. As you stared up at her you watched Jinx shift the plateau of her hand and begin to caress her sex through her shorts and to let out soft moans.

“Now look what you’ve gone and done. I’m all worked up now and I expect you to take responsibility.”

You weren’t sure what Jinx meant but then you watched in awe as she shimmied her shorts and panties down the long expanse of her legs before kicking them off and sending them far into the distance. Now free of any barriers Jinx began to redouble her efforts moaning with each stroke and caress across the lips of her sex. So enthralled in her display you didn’t even notice at first the great chasm of Jinx’s pussy getting closer but getting closer it was as Jinx slowly crouched until her looming sex hung directly above your little city.

“Alright cutie I expect you to finish what you started now. Whisper me sweet nothings until I can’t hold back anymore.”

The display was terrifying, and erotic all mixed together and spurred on by your own lust and fear you did as your goddess commanded. At your words you watched Jinx moan and touch herself, her fingers and womanhood becoming slick with her juices as she worked. The air became thick and humid as Jinx’s aroma flooded across your small city. If the pheromones from Jinx’s pussy had been intoxicating at your previous size, they were enthralling at your new size. Your mind became filled with nothing but thoughts of lust for this woman and your eyes glued to her form. It was like you were in a trance part of you remained aware, but the rest was lost, hypnotized by her mere scent completely at her mercy.

Jinx continued working her lips and eventually began to bring her fingers inside herself and her moans became overpowering rocking your entire work. You could no longer contribute all you could do was cling to the building for dear life as Jinx worked herself into a lust filled frenzy. Your mind still clouded by her aroma struggled to comprehend this display, part earthquake, part hurricane, and yet more erotic than anything you had previously experienced. Finally, however the dam broke, and Jinx let out one final moan as she finished. From high above you saw her juices begin to drip from her sex before plummeting down to the street in front of you filling it with a small lake of your lover’s juices. A moment later you watched as Jinx let herself fall to the ground her ass like a meteor. You panicked as you feared her crushing you, but she sat herself near not on your little city. Yet even so the earthquake her ass had produced shook your whole world and sent you tumbling forward. Jinx took a moment to catch her breath before lowering herself onto her stomach once again.

“So was it good for you too cutie.”

However, Jinx found you were no longer on the building she had placed you in. At first, she was scared, had something happened to her little guy, had her moans blown him away. Her fears were assuaged however as her eyes landed upon a speck struggling in a drop of her cum.

“Oops sorry about that little guy, maybe I got a little too carried away.”

            Caitlyn stood in her office looking over the corkboard on her wall, it contained all the details of the case, but the solution still alluded her. She had followed up with the other engineers at the lab where the device has been constructed. From them she had been able to learn that it was a rare piece of technology, a piece of hex-tech, capable in theory of altering any aspect of matter though currently according to the other designers it was limited to altering the matter in questions size. Useful in its current state, with theoretical endless possibilities. The missing inventor was one of the project leads, apparently, he had lost his position and social standing after an argument with one of the laboratory’s lead investors. The nature of this argument Caitlyn had uncovered was based on comments the investor had made about Zaunites, the missing engineer was originally from Zaun. All of this made enough sense to Caitlyn that she had begun piecing together a picture.

The most likely case was that this engineer stole the device after having their position terminated, that much was clear. The problem was where was the engineer now and more importantly the piece of hextech. Enforcers had searched the engineer’s home and had found no immediate signs of them having tried to flee the city. Caitlyn had gone to confirm this herself and found some evidence, though incomplete, to prepare to leave Piltover. It was possible that the evidence she had found had been stagged, to make it look like the individual was still in Piltover when they were long gone but Caitlyn thought overwise. The evidence had been too easy to miss, too easy to overlook to be a good ruse. But ever the vigilante enforcer of the law Caitlyn had personally checked the logs of all individuals and ships entering and exiting the city, no sign of the missing engineer. He was simply gone. Vanished without a trace.

Without a lead of where the engineer had been planning to flee to or even any evidence that they had left the city Caitlyn had turned her attention to the device. Clearly the engineer was aiming to sell it, that much was easy enough to deduce. The most likely buyer would have been a foreign power seeking to get their hands on hextech without Piltover’s council approving it, Noxus came to mind there. Yet even going back several weeks there were no known Noxian agents in the city. There could always be an unknown agent but investigation into shipping logs turned up no irregularities, so clearly the device and the engineer hadn’t been smuggled out of Piltover, at least by any means Caitlyn could conceive of.

That left the only option being Zaun. The entrance to Zaun was watched but no logs detailed enough were kept to identify whether the missing engineer had entered the undercity. He was a Zaunite though which gave credence to the theory. Perhaps he was looking to sell the device to one of the chem-barons, it was definitely a possibility. Even so, the engineer clearly had been to flee the city based on the evidence Caitlyn had uncovered in their home but had never returned. That left quite a few possibilities, none of them particularly good in Caitlyn’s estimations. Perhaps the engineer was still in Zaun now working for the buyer of the device, they could have been killed as the deal was being made by whomever they were selling the device to, or they could have been killed in the street on the way to the exchange site leaving the device like a powder keg loose on the streets of Zaun waiting for someone to stumble upon it. All of these possibilities still left Caitlyn with one looming question.

 

Who had the device now?

 

            You sat in your little home looking out the window. High above you Jinx’s torso rose like a looming mountain. You followed her torso up to the curve of her neck and to her face so high above you it might as well be in the clouds. She wore a pair of goggles and an expression of intense concentration as she worked on repairing the damage she had done to the shrink-ray. It was strange to think of someone big enough to crush mountains as adorable but at any size that was what Jinx was, adorable. You could honestly just sit down and stare at her for hours as she went about her work, but you probably should get to higher ground to see how the repairs were coming. Jinx was confident in her work and while you trusted in her ingenuity you also knew how delicate the device was. One little mistake could set progress back days or weeks and that meant you getting an extended vacation in the land of the bugs.

As you made your way up to the top of one of the buildings in your little city you were thankful that this whole process had been less difficult than you had anticipated. Between your understanding of its design and Jinx’s natural engineering aptitude you had nearly repaired the shrink-ray in a matter of days. You had imagined that just finding the parts you needed to make the repairs could take a week or more but once you gave Jinx a list, she was able to gather them all in an afternoon. That had been a huge relief, the few days you had spent with Jinx had this size had been overwhelming to say the least you doubted you could last a week or more. Her teasing hadn’t abated at all, if anything had gotten more intense or at least it felt that way to you, but that could be due to the fact that her slightest action was now like a force of nature to you and if she wasn’t careful, she could be a veritable apocalypse. That said it hadn’t been all made, boobs the size of mountains had certainly been something to experience.

            You shook yourself from your lustful daydreams as you reached the top of the building. Looking out in the distance you could see the progress Jinx had made on the repairs. Based on your assessment the shrink-ray seemed to nearly be in working order. Jinx for her part was happily humming to herself as she tightened a few pieces into place, her hums creating a constant rumble in the air for you. As you observed her work you noticed that she was putting a bit too much strain on a piece as she tightened it into place. You guessed that if she continued putting that kind of strain on the piece it would likely snap and you’d be stuck at mite size until Jinx could find a replacement. Boobs the size of mountains were nice but not nice enough to stay tiny any longer than you had to.

            “Jinx.”

You called out to her but there was no response, she seemed too engrossed in her work to notice your tiny voice even with the aid of the microphones. It was adorable to watch her work, but she did have a habit of getting too engrossed in it.

            “Jinx!”

You tried again but all you got was the slightest of twitches as Jinx registered the sound of your voice as a squeak at the edge of her consciousness.

             “Jinx!!!”

You shouted at the top of your lungs and finally saw her shift in her chair. Her eyes immediately found you and her face rocketed through the sky until it hung over your city like a looming asteroid.

            “Sorry cutie, I didn’t hear you, did you need something.”

            As she spoke her breath washed over you like a minty hurricane knocking you off your feet and stinging your skin. Jinx clearly found this funny as your struggles were met by a thunderous giggle that shook the world around. Pulling yourself back up to your feet you did your best to act like her teasing wasn’t flustering you.

            “I just wanted to let you know that you were tightening that piece too much. If you keep going the tension will cause it to snap.”

            “Don’t worry so much sweetie. I know what I’m doing.”

            “I know you do but I have more experience with this device, and I really think you need to be careful with that piece its crucial to the device’s operation and extremely susceptible to malfunction due to tension...” You had more to say but Jinx cut you off.

            “Look cutie, I know you are trying to help, and I probably couldn’t have gotten this thing working so fast without you but I’m the one working on the device and I’ve got everything under control.”

            “But Jinx…”

            “No “but Jinxs”” unless you want to come over and tighten the piece into place yourself.”

As she spoke Jinx took the small wrench she had been holding and moved it, so it dangled above your little city, only kept in place by her fingers. The wrench was a small tool in Jinx’s hand but to you it was a swinging pendulum of unimaginable power capable of easily leveling a good portion of the city around you. Seeing you stunned into silence Jinx moved back to work on the device but you really felt you were right so you called out again.
            “Jinx I really think you should listen to me.”

Jinx spun around on her chair to face you again the action sending strong winds whipping past you.

“Look sweetie I know you are trying to help but I got this, and I don’t need little guys backseat driving.”

As she spoke a mischievous grin formed across Jinx face.

“Though I think I know a way you could still help out.”

            Before you could say anything, Jinx brought her finger to her lips and licked the tip of it. Then the imposing wall that was the tip of her finger descended upon you. The wall of porcelain skin was slick with Jinx’s saliva and when it collided with you, you found yourself instantly adhered to the pale. You struggled to free yourself from your sticky prison but quickly found it to be futile, Jinx had defeated you with a little bit of her spit. Unable to free yourself you could only watch as Jinx’s finger rocket up bringing you directly in front of her face, your vision filled with the visage of Jinx’s grin.

            “Alright cutie now let mama get back to work.”

            With that Jinx lowered her finger towards the slopping mountain of her breast pulling hack her bra cup as she did revealing the full expanse of the formidable curve of her pert little breasts. Looking down upon the great mound you could make out the colossal pink nub that was her nipple. From your vantage point you could see that Jinx’s nipple has already begun to harden and it became clear where you were going. High above you, you heard the rumbling laughter of Jinx’s giggles as she scrapped you against the fabric of her bra cup ripping you free of her finger and tumbling down length of the cup until you were deposited unceremoniously in her bra cup. Disoriented as you were you were able to get one last peek at Jinx’s face as she let her bra snap back into place and in an instant you found yourself pinned to the soft supple flesh of her breast. You were utterly enveloped in darkness and the heat radiating off of Jinx’s body. For a moment you were irritated by Jinx dropping you in her bra to shut you up but as there was nothing you could do about it you let out a sigh and began inching your way toward Jinx’s nipple. You figured you might as well enjoy you time tiny in Jinx’s bra.

______________________________________________________________________________

            It had been several days since the initial theft of the matter alteration device. Caitylyn had been turning over every loose stone and quite a few not so loose stones in an effort to find where the potentially dangerous device had been secreted off to. Caitlyn’s investigation had turned up no leads though only dead ends. The device and the engineer had simply seemed to vanish. Then this morning she had been alerted that there had been a break-in at the original lab. Caitlyn felt this was the break she needed in the case and had rushed there. When Caitlyn had arrived her Enforcers were still questioning the engineers and taking stock of what had been taking. Those details while likely important are not what had Caitlyn’s attention. No Caitlyn’s attention was drawn to another aspect of the crime scene, an aspect which filled her with dread.

            In addition to the theft of property the lab had been seriously vandalized. The walls had been covered in graffiti and numerous pieces of equipment had been destroyed. It was the graffiti that had Caitlyn worried though. She knew this graffiti; she knew it well. Of all the people in Zaun to get their hands on a piece of technology this dangerous it had to be her, of course it had to be her. Caitlyn walked over to one of the Enforcers at the scene.

“Officer you are to ensure that no one outside of the Enforcers present and myself are made aware of this development in this case.”

“Of course, ma’am” the man replied.

“We can’t have this news causing a panic.”

The man saluted Caitlyn and went to inform his fellow Enforcers of the sheriff’s orders. Caitlyn let out a sigh, she wasn’t really worried about causing a panic, no she was worried what Vi would do if she found out her sister was active again, probably storm down into Zaun and smash her way through the lanes until she found Jinx. That wasn’t what was needed now though. What was needed was subtlety and tact. Jinx needed to be brought to justice but first the device needed to be recovered before Jinx could use it to cause any serious damage. Caitlyn needed to go to Zaun.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12263