Daisuke and Takeru: Shrinking Rival by RippleLover
Summary:

Digimon Adventure 02 fanfic co-written by a friend, posted with permision. More stories in my DeviantArt:
https://www.deviantart.com/ripplelover


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6629 Read: 6236 Published: September 01 2022 Updated: October 22 2022

1. Daisuke's Small Incident by RippleLover

2. Socks to be Daisuke by RippleLover

3. Still Trapped by Takeru's Foot by RippleLover

4. Takeru's Snack and Movie Time by RippleLover

5. The End of Goggle Boy by RippleLover

Daisuke's Small Incident by RippleLover

"Hey, quick, pass the ball over here!" shouted Daisuke to his teammate as the opposition closed in on him. The guys were having another game that day, their team vs. Takeru's again, to whom Daisuke was ready to prove himself to the blonde (after having been defeated countless times by him before) once and for all. He wanted more than anything to win now. The boy quickly threw Daisuke the ball before the other team could steal it, and Daisuke caught it, dribbling it up toward the net, heart pounding. He was closing in on making the winning score, no one up front to stop him for once. He could imagine himself leaping into the air and straight down slam dunking the ball ever so gracefully into the net, impressing everyone in the stadium. At least, that's how he would've liked for it to have happened... had he not tripped on his suddenly undone shoelaces and fell face forward into the pole of the basketball net, knocking him clear unconscious, ball bouncing off in the opposite direction somewhere as everyone just stood there and stared in a confused daze. The last thing he remembered were people calling out his name, "Daisuke!" then everything going fuzzy and blank.

Now he awoke groggily, a slight headache on him, sweat clinging in beads to his forehead. "Wha...what happened?" he asked to no one in particular, looking around to what appeared to be the familiar sight of the boy's locker room... but easily over a hundred times bigger? "Huh?" he suddenly gawked aloud, looking around the now massive room and seemingly skyscraper tall lockers. "Wha?? How-how did this happen?!" he cried out, getting up from the floor and looking around frantically. He suddenly heard massive steps far off that were getting closer, nearing the corner where he was at. He eeped and quickly scurried beneath a bench like a little mouse, as he then watched two massive basketball shoe'd feet stomp past him, shaking the floor a bit beneath him like a mini earthquake. He couldn't believe this was happening. Everything was so large now... Could he be dreaming all of this? Anyway, his curiosity getting the better of him, he poked his little head out past the bench's leg and looked up to see that the giant shoes belonged to none other than Takeru himself. And it looked like the blonde-haired boy was talking on his cell phone. He listened... "Yeah, I'm sure he'll be all right... It was just a minor concussion, they said... Yeah, I was shocked, honestly, though. It just happened all so quick..." As he continued listening, he could obviously tell that the conversation was about him. He felt so embarrassed... tripping on his own shoelaces and knocking himself unconscious on the basketball net's pole. No one would ever let that down for him. And now to make matters even worse, he was the size of a very tiny bug. He cursed out loud to himself, as he continued to listen. Takeru was wrapping up the conversation with whoever he was talking to (probably Hikari) and hung up. He then started to change back into his normal clothes that were in his locker there.

Daisuke wanted to get his attention, but was slightly nervous at the same time... What would Takeru do when he found him? Possibly think he was a bug and squish him? He contemplated this as Takeru was taking off his shoes, then started reaching for his gym socks, just as Daisuke decided to move forward. As Daisuke crept up, an odd smell suddenly stung his nose like a wasp... He smelled the horrible stench of Takeru's sweaty barefeet slapping the ground, as the blonde-haired boy from above placed his shoes and socks into his gym bag. His feet on the ground, sweat visibly rolling down in streams off the pink, ripened skin from the hectic game. The Takaishi boy sighed, wiggling his lint-caked toes as he enjoyed the coolness of the floor on his hot soles. "Aw man, Takeru, that's nasty!" Daisuke shouted up to him. Takeru suddenly looked up, "Huh?" hearing the tiny voice as a little peep. "I'm down here!" Daisuke shouted again. Takeru just looked around cluelessly. Daisuke growled underneath his breath as he then began to approach the blonde's feet closer, much to his disgust, and got near enough to where he could actually touch the side of Takeru's foot. Reaching out, he did, as he began petting the steamy, sweaty flesh, which made him want to puke. Still, he hoped Takeru would feel it and notice him. Takeru, who had shrugged off the noises and was putting on his signature white "Gilligan's" hat, felt a tickling by his foot. He looked down and blinked, not seeing anything there.

 

"Huh... must of been my imagination," uttered Takeru, as, while he was bent down peering, one of his fresh socks fell from the open gym bag hefted on his shoulders and landed on top of Daisuke like a thick blanket. Daisuke scrambled around in the sudden fabric, mouthing off nonsensically out of spite and frustration, just as Takeru reached down to pick it up. He then found himself entangled in the web-like cloth and was actually sent tumbling down to the very bottom of the sock, where the toes would go, as the whole thing was lifted up toward Takeru's face. Thank God it was fresh at least, thought Daisuke. Takeru then looked down at his feet and decided to put on the pair of socks.

 

Daisuke, who was fumbling around at the bottom of the footwear, suddenly noticed light was escaping from his fuzzy prison. He looked up to see five sweaty gargantuan toes wriggling their way in through the opening of the sock. In uttermost horror, he cried out, "Takeru, I SWEAR, IF I EVER GET BACK TO NORMAL, I'M GONNA-MMMPH!" He was cut off by having his entire body shoved in between the crevice between Takeru's big and second toe. Light was then completely shut off and Takeru wiggled his greasy toes that held Daisuke's frame between them like a plaything, sweat molding around his face and plastering his body that was held firmly to the skin, the massive digits perspiring within the stingy article of clothing. Microscopic droplets of sweat formed beads from the sweat glands that began to secrete them, due to the rising heat of the horrible environment. Takeru, from the outside, made sure his toes felt nice and comfy as he wiggled them and smiled, then placed his feet into his usual pair of shoes, giving them a nice kick to make sure they were nice and tight. Satisfied, he began walking. Now things were really getting hot and dark in the sock, as sweat was literally glazing over Daisuke's entire form and soaking into his clothes and bleaching his hair; Daisuke would gasp for breath, only to have his mouth filled with the salty fluid.

He felt sick to his stomach and was about to throw up all over Takeru's toes, as the motion of Takeru walking and stomping his feet was also helping with that, but then, due to all the slippery sweat that was buttering up his very tiny frame, he slid downward even moreso until his whole body was completely buried and actually hugging the flesh in between Takeru's big and second toe, where a large pocket of toe jam coated along the sides and center of it, consisting of sweat, lint, dead skin cells, and just plain caught up gunk made up of who knows what.. Daisuke was really freaking out now, as he was literally becoming concealed in this nasty grime of junk and filth, the cheesy-like substance pasting up his sweat-soaked clothes nicely and entrenching his arms within as he would try and pull away. He reached out to the sides of him in a vain attempt to reel himself out by using the sides of Takeru's toes for support, but the glossy sweat that had built up and run along the skin made it slick and his hands slid off of them. The whool inside and around the foot was becoming heavier and thicker with perspiration, as it had been soaking it up, and the heat was only continually rising within. Daisuke was getting so hot now, he had started to take off his shirt, just to relieve himself if only even a little bit of the terrible heat. His body was shining in the darkness from both Takeru's sweat and his own, with the creamy-like toe filling encasing the lower-half of his body and abdomen densely. He was panting hard, his nauseousness beginning to fade, oddly, even after having just ingested entire globs of sweat and crud. He just coughed and hacked a bit, though, feeling his chest heave in and out, as he had stopped fighting and just lay motionless in the dark now, completely tired out.

 

The room itself had stopped moving, except for the occasional toe wiggle and flex here and there, as Daisuke had now guessed that Takeru was in a classroom, sitting down at a desk. After that, though, he would be heading home, which would mean he would be walking it, as Takeru never took the bus... Daisuke groaned just thinking about it. He held out his shirt in front of him and wrung it out of the salty sweat, watching it poor down from the fabric like a faucet. He couldn't believe a boy like Takeru, whom he had always thought to be of uttermost hygiene when compared to everyone else in the school, would ever be capable of all of "this" that he just gone through. He didn't think Takeru would care enough to pamper his feet or anything, but even so, this was just ridiculous... And after waiting a little while longer in the same position he was in, he then felt his whole beginning to shift once again as the faint sound of the school bell going off could be heard. "Great... Just great," Daisuke thought.

Socks to be Daisuke by RippleLover

After saying goodbye to his friends Takeru gathered up his things and made his way out of the school building. As he left the school gates he passed several kids boarding the busses. Just as Daisuke feared, the hat-wearing boy ignored them and continued on foot. In his right hand was his gym bag; filled with dirty and sweaty clothes that would need washing. Strapped to his shoulders was his backpack; filled with books and other accessories. With all the extra weight most people would jump for the bus; but not Takeru. Takeru enjoyed the exercise, plus there would be plenty of time for rest in his own home. As the blond opened up his cell phone and scrolled through his new emails and texts concerning Daisuke he was completely unaware that the very boy everyone was worried about was currently suffering inside his sock.

“Ughh…damn you, Takeru” Daisuke mumbled to the towering giant above him as he felt the nauseousness return as soon as the giant Chosen Child made it to the sidewalk. Each step Takeru took made Daisuke’s entire world lift up and down…up and down…up and down. As the tiny, shrunken kid pressed himself against the filthy flesh he squeezed his eyes shut and used all his mental control to prevent him from getting sick. Sure, perhaps vomiting over the giant’s toes would get him to notice him, but it was more likely he would just cover himself in more filth than what already drenched his body! This situation was hellish already; no need to make it worse.

Fifteen minutes of walking later, Daisuke had pretty much gotten used to the stomach tossing motion of Takeru’s footfalls. He hadn’t, however, gotten used to the foul odor that surrounded him. Nor had he gotten used to the sweat and toe gunk that covered his body; several times he had almost gotten sick again because that disgusting stuff had made it into his mouth. Worse of all, however, was the heat. It was so ungodly hot inside his sock prison that his body shined with almost as much of his own sweat as Takeru’s. Daisuke’s bare, smooth chest rose up and down as he gasped for air. His vision was getting blurry (not that he could see much anyway) and his body was so tired.  “Damn…I can’t keep my eyes open.” Daisuke said to himself; barely able to hear his own voice over the THOOMing being caused outside each time Takeru stomped down. His eyelids felt heavy and they slowly slid over his foggy eyes. Before losing consciousness Daisuke imagined himself dying in here…dying under the foot of his rival who would never know.

A little while later Daisuke was awoken by the sound of a door being shut down where in the distance. For the first second upon opening his eyes Daisuke thought he had dreamed the whole thing; a weird nightmare brought on by a concussion. Then he looked at his sweat drenched chest and the peach colored toes that belonged to his unknowing captor and he snapped back to reality. He sighed, wishing he had stayed asleep, but then noticed something different. While it was still dark as night inside the sock; Daisuke could make out a little more of his surroundings. The increase in light could only mean that Takeru was taking his shoes off, which means he was finally home. If some god out there loved him at all he would soon take off his socks as well. While waiting for that moment Daisuke noticed his hands were empty; his shirt was missing. It must of slipped out of his hand while he slept and was now somewhere underneath Takeru’s huge foot. “I liked that shirt…” Daisuke complained to himself as Takeru left his shoes at the front door and made his way into his house.

“Mom, I’m home!” Takeru called, but got no reply. It dawned on him that his mother sent him an email during lunch explaining how she wouldn’t be home when he got back. Takeru had only skimmed through the email and couldn’t remember where she had gone and for how long. No matter; it meant he had the entire place to himself! The first thing the blond did was head to his room and drop his gym bag and backpack. With those burdens gone Takeru sat on his bed and proceeded to strip his feet of their socks. Once both of his baked feet were free the young man leaned back and wiggled and flexed his toes. A sigh of comfort escaped his lips as he felt the cool air brush against his bare feet and between his toes. As he spread and clenched those sore toes he said to himself, “Maybe I should think about taking the bus every now and then. My feet would probably thank me, haha.”

As Takeru relaxed, Daisuke gasped loudly, finally being able to breathe in some fresh air after having been trapped within his blonde rival's steamy, rotten socks for whoever knows how long, though yet, much to his discontent and horror, he was still glued in between the youngest Takaishi boy's toes from all the sticky, slowly drying sweat built up in there! He was really starting to get frustrated, as he then began batting the sides of Takeru's two biggest toes (the ones he was trapped within) with his arms, but in a once again vain attempt to get noticed, as Takeru, just like before, did not feel anything the very tiny boy did, much thanks to his very now diminished stature and thanks to all the sweat and gunk that had accumulated deep within those toes, acting almost as a barrier, which protected the skin from such tiny feels as the ones Daisuke had made. Takeru sighed, still wiggling his toes and feeling the cool air run in between them. He could see how shiny his feet were with sweat and little flecks of graying lint decorating the tops and bottoms of his soles, with huge mounds of them wedged up between his thin toes. Just how they looked every time he had gotten home after Basketball days, he thought. As he wiggled and flexed his toes there, Daisuke was getting the whole show of it, up close and personal. He felt as if he was in a washing machine, with the gargantuan mammoth toes ramming into his sides and rubbing all over and along his body, coating him in more perspiration and dead skin cells. Heaps of toe jam and sock fuzz stuffing into his face and sliding all around his naked chest, greasing the small boy up from head to toe, as he looked up in anger (and a curious bit of envy) and cursed once more at the the giant blonde-haired, blue-eyed teen from above.

Still Trapped by Takeru's Foot by RippleLover

After about another minuet of this treatment, Takeru finally swung over his legs up on the bed and layed his head back on the pillow, taking off his white hat and lazily tossing it over the side of his bed. With his whole body laying flat now, his feet were sat propped up on their bare heels, and Daisuke, who had been coughing up slimy crud and wiping off more of Takeru's perspiration and his own off of his face, looked up and signed a bit to himself in relief. Takeru had finally settled down now and was just laying there in bed, his eyes closed as he breathed softly in and out. Daisuke, all sweaty and trembling, looked down from his perch from between the Takaishi boy's toes, ironically hugging on to the second toe for dear life. It looked like a long way down to him, but if he could slide himself down the slightly slanted top of the foot easily, he should be okay, he thought to himself.

 

As he was about to place one reluctant foot on some flesh below, he suddenly heard an obnoxiously high-pitched voice calling out. "Takeru!! Takeru!!!" Oh no, Daisuke realized... It was Patamon, the blonde-haired boy's Digimon partner. Patamon came flying into the room and landed on Takeru's chest. "Hi, Takeru!" Patamon chirped happily. Takeru opened his eyes and smiled softly at his little friend, "Hey, Patamon..." "So, how was your day at school?" the orange creature asked, his big blue eyes shining into his partner's with enthusiasm. "Well, Daisuke got hurt pretty badly today in our basketball match, actually... He got a minor concussion after running into the basketball pole on accident." "Wow, really? How'd he manage that?" "Well, he actually tripped over his own shoelaces and did it," Takeru said, chuckling a bit at the thought. "Well, I hope Vmon isn't too worried about him, then..." "He'll be just fine. He should be back within one day tops, maybe. It was just minor, really." Takeru said, stroking the soft fur on his Digimon's back.

 

Daisuke, listening to the whole conversation, only wished it could've been true... Little did Takeru and everyone else know, including his own family, that he was the size of a tiny bug and captive to this blonde-haired teen's toes, and probably never to return to normal size again! He just wanted to cry thinking about it, but in his mind, even at this point, he still had trouble even registering all of this to be real/reality...

"So other than what happened to Daisuke, did you have a nice day?" Patamon asked, enjoying the warm strokes on his back that his partner was giving to him. "Yeah, I'm just really tired out right now and my feet are killing me..." Takeru said, sighing. "Hmm..." Patamon looked over at the Takaishi boy's feet at the foot of the bed and waddled up to them. He then smelt the foul air around them and his little face grimaced. "Pee yew, Takeru, you should really wash your stinky feetsies now!" the orange-furred creature giggled. Takeru grinned mischievously at this, "Hey, how about instead of you acting like my mother and telling me what to do, you massage them for me?" the boy chuckled, lifting his foot up a bit (the one with Daisuke still in between the toes) and bringing it over to the bat-winged animal. "Hey, get your smelly piggies away from me!" the Digimon laughed jokingly, plowing his little hands into Takeru's sweaty sole, trying to push it away. "Ah, that feels good, keep doing that," the blonde remarked playfully, laughing to himself as well and trying to push his bare foot even closer to the little Digimon's face, in a fun manner. Patamon laughed, falling down flat against the bed as the sole had pushed him off his feet; he then used his little legs to try and kick it away. "You can't make me!" he squealed delightfully, giggling like a little kid.

 

As the two played this little game innocently with each other, Daisuke, who had now once again felt like he was being thrown back and forth and all about, felt sick and nauseated. "Ugh... What did I do to deserve this?" he groaned, stifling himself from throwing up. Daisuke groaned in sheer disgust as Takeru’s foot moved around atop Patamon. His face started to take on a green hue as he did his best to hold back getting sick. Just when he thought he couldn’t take anymore the movements finally stopped. The shrunken Japanese teen panted between his rival’s toes as the giant feet came to a rest on the bedroom floor. Through blurry vision he could make out Takeru touching his stomach high above him.

“I could go for a snack, I didn’t have a lot of lunch, after all,” Takeru said to Patamon. “What?” Patamon flipped himself off his back and looked at the larger human. “But, Takeru, it’s not snack time yet! You know your mom doesn’t like it when you sneak snacks; you’ll get fat!” The small, winged Digimon puffed up his cheeks in an angry way. “Aww, come on, Patamon.” Takeru replied with a chuckle as he stood up and looked down at his partner with his hands on his hips. “Mom isn’t here right now, and if you don’t tell her I’ll give you some~!” Patamon’s eyes lit up with joy. “…really? Alright, fine! Just this once!” Takeru smiled and walked out of his room. “Atta boy.”

 

Down below, Daisuke grimaced that his rest was over and once again endured the constant up and down movements as the giant blond walked through his home. With nothing else to do the grimy, sweaty teen just stared up at the titan that loomed above him. His eyes were filled with anger and envy as he glared upon the titanic blond. Why did this have to happen to him? Not once did he ever feel inferior to Takeru, but now he could hardly call himself an equal. HE should be the one walking around his house while a small and helpless Takeru suffered between his toes. HE deserved to be the bigger one; this was just too unfair. “Ah man…this is just too much.” Daisuke complained as he closed his eyes so he didn’t have to look at his huge captor. “I could really go for a snack myself right about now…and maybe a cool drink.” The red head wiped some sweat from his forehead; unsure if it belonged to him or Takeru anymore.

Takeru's Snack and Movie Time by RippleLover

Once in the kitchen Takeru grabbed himself a bag of popcorn and tossed it into the microwave. While the bag was popping the Chosen Child grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. He took a few gulps from it before sighing contently and placing the bottle on the kitchen counter. The young boy then stood in front of the microwave and watched the popcorn bag inflate. “I hear popcorn!” came Patamon’s voice before he leaped onto the counter. “Hey, be careful!” Takeru exclaimed, but it was too late. The Digimon’s chubby body bumped into the water bottle and tipped it. Takeru managed to stop it from completely spilling over, but a small amount splashed onto his bare foot. “Oops, sorry.” Patamon apologized with a frown. “It’s okay, I don’t think any got on the floor.” the Digimon’s partner replied as he gave Patamon a pat.

 

Unknown to either of them, that small bit of water had fallen right onto Daisuke and utterly soaked his half naked body. At first the shrunken teenager shuddered at the chilly liquid, but quickly became relaxed as it cooled his baked form. “Well, I suppose that’s one wish granted.” Daisuke said to himself as he licked some water off his lips. What the little, wet teen didn’t know was now only did the spilt water soak his body, but it also wet the area between Takeru’s toes. The crusty toe gunk that held him firmly in place begun to soften. Before he could realize this, however, the microwave buzzer went off above him and Takeru was once again on the move with a bag of fresh popcorn in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

“Hey, Takeru, if we have popcorn does that mean…?” Patamon started to ask as he flew next to his slim partner. “Yup! What do you say about watching a movie?” Takeru asked as he watched Patamon smile gleefully and land on his head of blond hair. “That sounds fun! What are we gonna watch? A funny movie?” Patamon looked down at his partner’s youthful face with his big blue eyes. “Actually, I borrowed a horror film from Matt a few days ago. How about we watch that?” Takeru smirked and returned the gaze. “A-A what? Takeru, you know I don’t like scary movies…” Patamon covered his eyes with his bat-like wings. “Don’t be such a baby, Patamon. I heard Gabumon couldn’t make it through the entire film. Don’t you want to prove you’re braver than him?” The little Digimon’s wings returned to their normal positions and a smirk appeared on his cute face. “He couldn’t? Hmmm…”. “Alright, I’ll do it! I can’t wait to see the look on Gabumon’s face, hehe” With that settled the duo got set up in the living room. Both seated themselves on the couch in front of the television. Takeru clicked on the TV and DVD player before opening up the popcorn and relaxing back with his Digimon friend.

 

Meanwhile, Daisuke also relaxed in a less comfortable position, thankful that Takeru had stopped moving. Since he was watching a movie he would hopefully sit still for the next hour or two and give Daisuke some time to think up an escape plan. The giant occasionally rubbing his toes together and squeezing his little form between those musky toes wasn’t helping, however… Takeru's foot suddenly jolted up and sent Daisuke free-flying through the air... Daisuke was still shocked from the unexpected throw like that when he had landed deep into a sea of green (and what appeared to be made of a cotton or fabric of some sort) softness. As Daisuke then lay there motionlessly on his back and staring up at the ceiling, wide-eyed with horror and his heart audibly thumping loudly through his chest, he finally got up (albeit shakily) and saw that Takeru had just lifted up his feet to put them on a pillow. Just that single act alone had launched him up in the air like that, he thought... That really diminished what little was left of his ego there. Luckily, though, he had landed on something soft, so he just sighed to himself in relief of that and then began scanning the area around him... He had obviously landed on Takeru's belly, he realized, what with the greenness of the usual shirt the boy would wear all the time, and with the odd "organic" noises he could make out with his keen little ears coming from deep below the material he was perched upon there. He heard Takeru's body gurgling and growling, as if almost letting the tiny human know that the giant boy he was on top of was indeed alive, perhaps.

As Takeru from far back was chewing and swallowing his popcorn by the handful, wet and strenuous gulps could also be made out from afar by Daisuke, listening and then turning to watch the food pass down the blond boy's throat in a probably large, mashed up quantity, given by the size of the descending lump that was traveling downward through the boy's chest, making its way right to where very tiny form was sitting over. Daisuke could feel the ground below him rising higher and higher with the more the teen he was on top of consumed and could even feel the muscles below him work to contract over and help process the meal being digested and made into nutrients underneath the fleshy outward exterior. He almost shuddered a bit at the thought, realizing just how easily he could now fit inside his rival's gut at the size he was and help to become part of his body as well, but shook it off to remember that he, too, was hungry, just as his own stomach so noisily let him know. He was glad to have gotten a nice sip of that water from before (thanks to Patamon's shenanigans), but now after that, he wanted something to eat a little of at least to go along with it. He looked on past Takeru's chest, watching the mammoth hand of the massive Chosen Child raise what would be a ton of popcorn to him above his mouth and dumping it in carelessly and slobbily, just as any teenage boy who wouldn't have particularly cared about his neatness there would. And thanks to that bit of recklessness, Daisuke felt his heart drop when a kernel unnoticeably dropped from between the blond's fingers and tumbled on downward to his chest. Daisuke gulped, feeling himself beginning to salivate as he looked onward, realizing that this was his perfect chance.

The End of Goggle Boy by RippleLover

Even at this size, he knew he had to get something eventually to eat to sustain himself... So as he thought it out there a bit for a minute or so, Daisuke finally decided and said aloud to himself “Ah, what’s the worst that could happen?” while smiling. He hoped, in the back of his mind, that those weren’t his famous last words. The growling sounds coming from his bare stomach told him he wouldn’t last much longer without some kind of food. So what if he managed to climb down to the floor? He would probably collapse from hunger before ending up underneath Takeru’s foot the next time he got up! “Don’t worry, stomach, you’ll have your food soon!” Daisuke told his belly as he placed a hand against it. He focused his eyes on that single, delicious looking popcorn kernel before beginning his dash toward it. Meanwhile, the giant blond would continue his movie watching, unaware of the tiny trekking across his body. As Daisuke ran full speed toward his food, he occasionally looked up at the young Chosen Child’s face to see what he was doing. His eyes were always locked onto the television; a handful of popcorn occasionally being shoved into his mouth where it was chewed up loudly. Sometimes the handful would go to Patamon instead; who would happily munch on the snack food. Sadly, no more loose kernels fell from the teen’s hand.

 

It took longer for the very tiny Chosen Child to get to the kernel than he would of liked. As the young teen stood on his rival’s chest, he could feel it raise and lower with each breath. It was like standing on a living hill. Since he was so close to Takeru’s face now, the sounds of the giant chewing, slurping, and swallowing were almost deafening to him. If Daisuke didn’t know he was atop his friend, he would of thought these sounds came from some sort of devouring Digimon. Daisuke was entranced by it all before his hungry eyes fell upon the popcorn kernel a few feet away. Daisuke licked his lips and drool dripped down his chin as he approached the steamy, warm piece of food. “Oooh yeah. Come to Daisuke~” the shrunken teen mumbled as he picked up a chunk of the crunchy snack of buttery goodness. At a size bigger than his head, this single kernel of popcorn could feed him for days! “This is gonna be so good!” Daisuke licked his lips one last time before plunging his face into the white kernel chunk. The tiny boy nibbled on it a bit before swallowing and making a loud sound of content. His face was covered in melted butter and white dust, but he barely stopped to breath before going back for another bite.

 

Unbeknownst to him, Takeru had happened to glance at his chest and spot the fallen popcorn kernel. The glance only lasted a millisecond before his eyes returned to the TV screen. Then, without bothering to look down, Takeru pinched the popcorn kernel between his fingers. By the time Daisuke noticed that him and the kernel got pinched between those two finger pads it was too late. His first thought was that Takeru had finally noticed him; that this nightmare would soon be over. Those hopes came crashing down when Takeru brought Daisuke to his mouth and parted his lips. The red haired boy’s face was struck with absolute horror as he gazed into the dark cavern of his friend’s mouth; strings of saliva connecting his teeth together. Daisuke had just enough time to begin a shriek before Takeru thoughtlessly tossed him inside.

 

“No, no, no, no, NO!” Daisuke chanted as he landed on Takeru’s huge, wet tongue. He still clung to the popcorn kernel as it was flicked to the right side of Takeru’s mouth; right under a white molar. Daisuke’s body seemed to move itself as he instantly let go of the kernel and rolled off the teeth just as Takeru clamped down and decimated the popcorn kernel. If Daisuke had been a moment slower it would have been him being ground up into paste by those pearly whites. “Gotta get out gotta get out!” Daisuke repeated in a panic as he landed back on the slick tongue and looked around. “There’s gotta be a way out of here!” The athletic teen got to his feet (which sank into the soft tongue of his rival) and tried his best to wobble toward where he was tossed in. The lips were already closed, but Daisuke wasn’t known for giving up. Alas, even if Takeru’s mouth had been wide open, Daisuke had no chance of escape. It barely took any effort at all on Takeru’s part to chew up that single kernel of popcorn, so once it was reduced to a fine paste it was tossed back onto the tongue and then flicked to the back of the throat; Daisuke included.  “Damn it, NO! Stop, Takeru! Don’t swallow me!!” Daisuke screamed as loud as he could, but his screams were utterly drowned out by a single, powerful sound.  *GULP*

 

The little red-haired boy was readily tossed back by the motioning of the tongue, along with mashed up popcorn bits, back toward the very end of the cavernous room he was in. Daisuke' vision was blurred in pink, as he was sent in headfirst into the opening of the pharynx, which greedily opened up to allow his very tiny body, along with the popcorn, in. The uvula, dangling above almost tauntingly, rose and let the back of the throat expand to slimily swallow him and the grounded yellow mush up. The last bit of light Daisuke saw before being swallowed was it coming out slightly from between Takeru's lips and teeth, which were just beginning to part again to accept another handful of popcorn in, having just about swallowed the batch (and him) in. Daisuke being saliva-ridden and all made him slick and was easily thrusted and slid downward, with the popcorn paste keeping him company by surrounding him on the start of this journey, and he could feel the pharynx closing behind his feet; hundreds of fleshy, wet muscles then grasping at him rigorously and shoving him down forth, to where it was almost painful for him getting swallowed.

Anyway, it all happened so fast that Daisuke' mind actually went blank. In one moment he was in the jaws of his friend and fellow Chosen Children, standing on top of the tongue and trying to run up along it, looking to escape. Then within a matter of milliseconds later, he had been pushed back instantaneously and gulped down like that. He didn't even have time to register it or think at all. He just sort of understood it all from a physical viewpoint, being tossed around and about and back and forth all so suddenly, and now spiraling downward to the belly of the beast below. He felt his body, arms, legs, and everything being constricted in popcorn mush as he went downward in a snake-like motion into his rival’s stomach. He was just lazily and greedily dumped onto the flabby, fleshy stomach floor, being treated as no more than another piece of meat for Takeru's body to process. Meanwhile, Takeru from the outside simply felt almost a "bubbling" coming from within his belly, in which he just merely shrugged it off without much thought. He even placed his hand on his stomach afterward, feeling it and rubbing it, in unison of all the delicious popcorn he had just consumed.

 

Feeling himself start to tear up, as the full realization of having just been entirely swallowed alive, by his own dear friend (and yet, rival) for that matter, was further sinking in. As he stood there, shivering in complete exasperation and eyes widened with grief in finding it hard to fully comprehend the current role he served, which was to end his life as Takeru's snack, inescapable memories suddenly starting flooding to him. He remembered the first time he had ever even met Takeru, in which the blond's first words to him were: "You look familiar" (having thought of him as a Taichi look-a-like back then), and he remembered how the rivalry between them even all started. During his last moments, Dasiuke pleaded for help as loudly as he could, but all to no avail. Realizing there was no escape, he lost all will to continue and only sighed softly now. If only Takeru had known, he thought. Still, at least he was giving up his life for a friend, even if it wasn't much he was giving... Perhaps a tiny bit of energy more than what Takeru would've gained without him in the popcorn, but he still accepted it as it was. Takeru just continued to watch his movie, a hand etched over his flat belly, which gurgled noisily to the food it was processing. Takeru felt a bubble rise up to his throat and he burped loudly. Patamon looked up and threw a kernel at him. "Hey, that's gross!" Patamon snickered. Takeru laughed, "Sorry, must've been something I ate..."


THE END

End Notes:

Thank you for reading

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12205