Sore Loser by LittleSub
Summary:

A young woman finds out the consequences of accusing her friend and roommate of cheating when she loses a bet and comes to quickly regret having been a sore loser.



Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 14730 Read: 21109 Published: August 23 2022 Updated: September 27 2022

1. Chapter 1 by LittleSub

2. Chapter 2 by LittleSub

3. Chapter 3 by LittleSub

4. Chapter 4 by LittleSub

5. Chapter 5 by LittleSub

Chapter 1 by LittleSub
Bailey gagged as the damp cotton fibers from the dingy white sock that was covering her were forced into her mouth for what seemed like the hundredth time.  Her senses of taste and smell were completely overwhelmed by her roommate’s foot stink and she honestly believed she may never be able to taste or smell anything ever again other than the disgusting foot funk of her roommate’s massive foot.  There was honestly little she could do to keep the sock fibers out of her mouth, a fact she had become painfully aware as she lay pinned beneath the sweaty, socked foot of her colossal roommate.  She also could barely move and even if she could, there was no escaping from beneath the smelly behemoth that was her roommate’s foot.  The more she tried to force the sock out of her mouth, the more she seemed to have forced in.

I’m going to kill Hannah, she thought as she struggled against the heavy foot pinning her down.  It was hot and smelly beneath her roommate’s socked foot, the air thick with a day’s worth of foot sweat.  All her pitiful struggling got was the heavy foot upon her pressing down harder. She felt the sharp increase in pressure as the monstrous foot pressed down on her, the little air in her lungs forced out under the unforgiving weight of her roommate’s sole.

Bailey tried to inhale, but found her mouth and nose blocked by the damp sock.  Even if she could’ve inhaled, her lungs were so compressed from the crushing weight atop her that no air would’ve likely been able to even enter them.  She had already been forced to swallow bits of sock lint and grime from Hannah’s damp sock, gagging and choking down the best she could manage.  It wasn’t the first time Hannah had pressed down on her like this, any time she struggled beneath the socked foot Hannah would press down on her but no matter how many times Hannah did it, Bailey couldn’t help but panic each and every time.

Hannah please, please take your foot off of me, Bailey silently pleaded as she could feel herself beginning to go lightheaded.  She couldn’t even move, she pressed so firmly into the carpeted floor under the heavy foot.  Her bones were creaking and she really wasn’t sure if she was going to pass out from the lack of air before her bones cracked under the pressure. 

Just as she thought she was going to pass out, the pressure eased and Bailey felt her lungs expand as the crushing pressure lifted slightly off her chest.  She immediately gagged and sputtered as she drew in air, air that was completely tainted by her roommate’s strong smell of her roommate’s sweaty feet.  This only served to make her gag and convulse even more as she fought the urge to vomit what little contents her stomach contained.

Light began to peek into the darkness beneath the immense socked foot as the socked foot began to slowly lift away and Bailey found herself momentarily blinded as she adjusted to the light.  She groaned and whimpered as she watched the oppressive foot pull away, dumbfounded by the sheer size of it.  Bailey felt pain all over and she continued to gasp for air, each breath she drew in causing her entire body to ache.  She was in absolute hell.

Bailey felt the ground beneath her tremor as the heavy foot set down somewhere next to her with an audible boom.  She could hear the end credits of some dumb reality show Hannah loved to watch before the TV was abruptly muted.  She then heard the couch creak above her and found herself cast in shadow shortly after.

“So, how’s the weather down there?”

This question was followed by the booming giggling of her tormentor, her now gigantic roommate Hannah.

Bailey simply groaned as Hannah giggled at her dumb question.  Bailey was still struggling to process her current situation.  One moment she had been face to face, well almost face to face, Hannah was admittedly a couple of inches taller than her, arguing with Hannah over some childish bet they had made over who could toss a ping pong ball into a cup on their coffee table first and the next she had found herself face to toe with her roommate’s socked feet.

It had all happened so fast.  She had been accusing Hannah of somehow cheating at the game, she wasn’t even quite sure what her basis had been in accusing her and then it happened.  There had been no forewarning, just a simple snap of Hannah’s fingers and she had suddenly found herself tiny between Hannah’s immense feet.

Bailey had honestly thought she was dreaming at first as she had looked to either side of her to see two colossal socked feet that dwarfed her.  Hannah’s booming giggles had drawn her gaze upward towards the massive titan that was her roommate.  She had just screamed as Hannah’s giggles had drown out any other noise.

“Nothing to say?  You sure had a lot to say before when you accused me of cheating at our little game earlier.”  Hannah said as she smirked down at her.  “Such a sore little loser.”

“F-f-f-fuck you.”  Bailey gasped.  It pained her to speak.  It had taken her all she could muster just to get those two words out.  She was terrified.

Hannah frowned as Bailey spoke.  She leaned forward a bit more on the couch and lowered her head.

“What?  Are you trying to talk to me?  You need to speak up if you want me to hear you cause you’re like, all little and all.”

Bailey tried to find her strength to speak once more, to repeat the words she had just said but they died in her throat as Hannah looked over her.

She gazed up at Hannah’s enormous face as it hung overhead. The pretty blonde’s brown eyes were trained right on her, a rather smug look plastered across her tanned face.

“So how’d you like being under my foot?  Everything you could’ve hoped for?”  The titanic blonde teased, her pretty mouth forming into a cruel grin.

Bailey tried to find the words to speak but once again could barely speak.  She was still struggling to breathe, every breath she took a labored ordeal that pained her entire chest.

Hannah's smile disappeared and was once more replaced with a frown.

“I guess if you don’t want to talk to me, I can watch another episode and put you back under my foot.  Maybe you’ll be ready to talk to me after another forty-five minutes under my foot.”

Hannah smirked before beginning to lean back onto the couch.  It was now or never and Bailey didn’t think she could survive another forty-five minutes under Hannah’s crushing sole.  She drew in all the air she could and mustered everything she had.

“Your feet stink and you’re being a fucking bitch!”

Hannah leaned forward again, the quickness of her movement startling Bailey a bit. As she leaned down once more, Bailey watched as the giantess pushed back her blonde hair and cupped a hand to her ear.

“What was that?  Like come on, speak up, you little shrimp.”

Bailey felt rage as she stared up at her giant friend.

Bailey once again drew in breath and yelled up, “I said, your feet stink and you’re a fucking bitch!”

Hannah’s laughter drowned out every other sound in Bailey’s world.  “Oh my gosh, your voice is hilarious!  It’s like, so squeaky!  I can barely even hear you down there!”

Bailey just groaned as the blonde’s laughter rained down on her.  She wanted nothing more than to just wake up from this horrible dream.  As pain shot through her body she winced and whimpered as she realized this was her reality.

“You know like, I don’t think my feet smell but I guess you would know since you were just under them.” Hannah giggled.

Bailey struggled, moving her limbs of her accord for the first time since Hannah had placed her foot on her. She slowly sat up, whimpering as pain shot into every part of her body.  She tried to stand but immediately realized this wasn’t possible as pain wracked her entire body.

“Yeah, they fucking smell Hannah.  Why don’t you make me big again and take a damn shower!”

Hannah just laughed once more.  “Well, I’m like soooooo sorry my feet smell,” she mocked, “but I think I’m going to have a bit more fun with you.”

With that Hannah brought her massive foot back over Bailey.  Bailey cried out in fear as the gigantic sock clad foot hovered above her.  The white sock’s sole was grayed and dingy in the toe area as well as all around the ball of her foot and her heel.  Bailey could see the outline of the blonde’s immense toes through the tight ankle sock and watched as they wiggled, almost seeming to be waving down at her.

“You lost a bet and since you won’t pay up on the agreed terms, I get to make sure you pay up.  It’s like, only fair, you know?”

Bailey watched in horror as Hannah’s foot descended.  She screamed as best she could as the huge foot dropped, lifting her arms over her head in a pathetic attempt to ward off the descending behemoth.

BOOM!

The ground shook and Bailey felt her entire body rattle as a small gust of foot tainted air blew over her.  She lowered her arms and found herself staring at the wide heel of Hannah’s foot.  She craned her neck and looked up to see that Hannah’s foot was tilted over her as it rested on its heel, the broad sole stretching up and over her.

The strong stench of Hannah’s foot funk assaulted her once more, making her gag.

“Tell you what, in the interest of giving you some redemption of losing so bad to me in our little game earlier, we’re going to play another game.  It’s a pretty easy game too, even a dumb little thing like you can understand it.”

Bailey rolled her eyes.

“All you have to do is get out from under my foot before I put it down.  I’ll lower it like, nice and slow and all you have to do is just outrun it before it comes down.  Do that and I’ll make you big again. Promise.”

Hannah couldn’t be serious.  There was no way she’d be able to get out from under Hannah’s foot before she brought it down.  Hannah had pretty much just crushed out her will to live and now she expected her to run?

Bailey mustered all the strength she had.

“Hannah! Please don’t do this! I’m sorry! Please I’m so sorry, please don’t do this!”

Bailey knew her pleas were futile. The giantess that was Hannah didn’t seem to hear her though as she continued on.

“Any objections?  No?  Great!”  Hannah boomed, tilting her foot back and forth above Bailey while unknowingly causing Bailey great fear at the sight of the colossal foot tilting back and forth.  Waves of Hannah’s odorous foot funk washed over her as she tilted her foot.

Bailey planted her arms against the ground and tried to stand but found her legs unable to comply with her desire to stand.  It hurt to even press her arms against the ground.  She was hopeless.  She couldn’t even stand.  There was no way for her to win against Hannah.

“Ok pipsqueak, ready or not, let’s get this game going! Ready? Set! Go!”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey watched in horror as the massive foot began to slowly descend, the heel beginning to gain ground as Hannah tilted her foot slowly forward.  Bailey began to pull herself backwards, grabbing fistfuls of carpet and propelling herself backwards.  She managed to kick back as well as she slowly dragged herself back in a desperate attempt to escape Hannah’s giant foot.

Hannah was giggling overhead as she continued to slowly lower her foot.  Bailey had never felt so humiliated before in her life, forced to crawl on her stomach along the carpet while her bitch of a roommate threatened to squash her like a bug.

Bailey rolled herself over onto her stomach and began to army crawl across the carpet.  The going was slow but Hannah’s descending foot overhead spurred her on through the ever increasing pain.  She had to escape.  She would win this game and give Hannah a piece of her mind when she was big again.  She would make Hannah pay for this, somehow some way.

With every movement of her body, pain would shoot throughout her body.  She gritted her teeth and continued on. The light was slowly fading around her and the darkness growing as Hannah’s foot lowered more and more.  It was beginning to become very apparent she was not going to make it.  Hannah’s giggling continued high above.

“My foot’s almost down, pipsqueak,” Hannah sang, “and I don’t see you.  Looks like you’re about to lose again!”

Hannah was loving every second of this.  Bailey on the other hand, was more terrified of her now gigantic friend than she had ever been before in her life.

Bailey was barely even halfway as the light was slowly fading away.  The stench of Hannah’s feet was growing and it was becoming warmer as the sweaty sock clad foot neared the ground.  Bailey felt tears welling in her eyes as her roommate’s immense foot threatened to plunge her into darkness beneath it.

Bailey rolled over onto her back once more as Hannah’s foot was now close enough for her to reach out and touch.  The light was almost completely gone as Hannah’s foot had almost completed it’s descent.  Bailey weakly put up her arms and felt the damp sock come into contact with her small hands.  Her hands failed to even cause any sort of indention in the cotton fabric of the dingy white sock as it continued its descent, completely unaffected by the tiny girl’s attempt to ward it off.

“Looks like you’re going to lose again!”  Hannah laughed loudly.  “Oh for two on the day against me! You know why?! Cause I’m a winner and you’re just a little loser who has to smell my big feet!”

With that Hannah’s foot completed its fall and sealed Bailey beneath it once more, cutting off any light.  Bailey wanted to scream as the foot smothered her once more and she could begin to feel the pressure increase on her again.  The damp cotton fibers once more forced their way into her mouth and her senses of taste and smell were assaulted by her roommate’s foot funk all over.  The pressure continued to build and Bailey could feel her bones creaking in protest as she once more began to suffocate under Hannah’s immense socked foot.

Unbeknownst to Bailey, but high above Hannah was preparing to stand up from the couch.

Bailey felt the pressure continue to increase slowly but surely as Hannah continued to press her into the carpet.  Bailey silently begged Hannah to relent as the pressure built. Her chest and lungs were compressed, she was completely immobilized and her rib cage felt like it was going to collapse.

All of a sudden and without any warning, the pressure on Bailey increased a thousandfold.  Every inch of Bailey’s body screamed in pain as Hannah pushed herself up and off the couch, standing directly on her tiny roommate.  Hannah giggled as she stood, feeling the little lump under her socked foot.

Meanwhile down under Hannah’s foot, Bailey felt as if the entire world had just been dropped upon her.  Pain she had never felt before tore through her body and every bone seemed as if it was going to crack simultaneously.  It was indescribable.  Bailey’s entire body felt completely compressed and she was unable to breathe.  All she could think of was this is where she was going to die.  Just a tiny red smear to be washed off her roommate’s dirty white sock.

The incredible pressure and pain only lasted for a few seconds but to Bailey it felt like years.  Light flooded Bailey’s world as Hannah’s massive foot lifted up and peeled away, leaving Bailey embedded in the carpet. Bailey’s body reformed slowly and her chest expanded while she greedily sucked in air.

She could hear Hannah’s thunderous laughter and could feel the ground rumbling beneath her body as Hannah stomped across the room, each footstep producing a reverberating vibration and an audible boom that shook Bailey to her core.

“Now don’t go anywhere, loser.  I’ll be right back.” Hannah called over her shoulder as she thundered out of the room, laughing as she left.  The tremors grew fainter as Hannah moved away.

Bailey whimpered as tears flowed from her eyes. Her body was on fire and she felt pain everywhere.  She couldn’t even move.  Hannah had embedded her into the carpet by standing on her.

She was horrified.  She wouldn’t have been able to go anywhere even if she wanted to.

Chapter 2 by LittleSub

The pain Bailey was in was overwhelming as she lay embedded in the carpet.  She seemed to be covered in grime from Hannah’s sock and despite Hannah having stomped off, all she could smell or taste was still Hannah’s sweaty foot.  The air seemed to be thick with sweaty smell.  Also every inch of her body was screaming in pain, courtesy of Hannah’s flippant cruelty.  Why was this happening to her?

She had a million different questions running through her mind.

She didn’t have too much time to ponder her situation before she felt the ground rumbling beneath her once more.  Vibrations reverberated through the ground and she could feel them becoming more and more intense.

Hannah was returning.

She heard Hannah’s laughter as the giantess thundered back into the room, her footsteps thudding heavily against the carpeted floor.

The booming became louder and louder, and Bailey winced with every boom she heard while the floor quaked beneath her.  Hannah was coming and with that more torture and torment.  She closed her eyes as her entire world seemed to violently shake with each and every boom she heard.

Bailey was cast in shadow as Hannah came to a rumbling stop almost directly on top of her.  The giantess’s crotch loomed high above her.  The strong smell of Hannah’s musky feet rolled over her and she gagged as she smelled the odor around her.  Hannah’s massive socked feet were on either side of her, absolutely dwarfing her.

She gazed up the toned legs of Hannah, clad in gray sweatpants, up past the white tank top she wore, to Hannah’s pretty face which bore a smug grin as she stared down at her. She wouldn’t have even been able to see Hannah’s face past the shelf of her breasts if Hannah hadn’t been leaning forward a bit and looking down at her as she loomed over her.

It was hard to reconcile the fact that this was her roommate and not some sort of living skyscraper.  Hannah was truly massive and she was truly tiny.

Hannah laughed loudly, causing Bailey to wince as the blonde’s booming laughter rained down on her.

“Still here?  I thought maybe you’d try to run away but looks like you didn’t even bother to like, try.”  Hannah giggled.

Bailey whimpered as Hannah towered over her.  Hannah grinned down at her.

“Not that you’d probably like, get far or anything.  I mean you are like really, really small.”  Hannah giggled.

The blonde giantess put her hands on her hips and bent over a little more, still grinning down at her.

“Maybe you want to be under my feet.  Is that it?  Do you like being a tiny little bug under my big, smelly feet?”

Hannah laughed once more before returning to her up right position.  Her face was momentarily obscured by her cleavage before she tilted her head forward once more and smiled down at Bailey.

With that Hannah raised one of her massive socked feet over Bailey.  The gigantic foot blocked out Hannah’s grinning face and Bailey was treated to the dingy, grayed underside of Hannah’s once white, now damp, sweaty sock.  She watched as Hannah wiggled her toes, the massive digits outlined in the sock, straining against the cotton fibers that were pulled tightly over them.

“Here comes my foot!”

Bailey screamed as the immense foot began to lower, pleading with Hannah to please just leave her alone.  Tears flowed from her eyes once more as her colossus of a roommate seemed intent to continue her torment.

“Hannah please no!  I’m sorry Hannah, please don’t do this!  Please just let me go!  I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

Bailey’s pleas went unheard by her giant tormentor.  She cried as she stared up at the sole of Hannah’s foot continuing its agonizing descent.

Hannah’s toes continued to wiggle as her foot lowered and she could hear the blonde’s giggling above her.  Bailey struggled against the carpet as best she could, desperately trying to escape being subjected to the underside of her roommate’s foot once more.  Even as she felt her limbs beginning to respond to her desired movements, Hannah’s descending foot was just too close.  She was going to be under Hannah’s foot once more.

Hannah angled her foot downward so her toes were pointing downward.  She continued to wiggle them as she lowered her foot slowly.  Hannah’s big toe, outlined by the sock, was dropping down on her. Bailey cried out before she was silenced as she soon found herself being pressed beneath Hannah’s gigantic big toe.

The damp sock smothered her once more and just for a moment, Bailey found herself gagging and sputtering under the dingy sock before Hannah’s big toe pressed down on her, forcing the air from her lungs and compressing her entire body.

The intense pain Bailey had felt before quickly returned and the pressure immediately mounted as Hannah pressed her big toe onto Bailey. She found herself being pressed right back into the carpet, with intense, sharp pains shooting through her body as Hannah slowly increased the pressure on her as she pressed down more and more.

Sharp pain tore through Bailey’s body and her mouth was forced open a bit more as a wordless scream attempted to escape her mouth.  Instead, more of Hannah’s damp sock fibers were forced into her mouth, filling her mouth with the dingy sock. Through the crushing pressure, this sharp, searing pain she was feeling was new.  As more pain shot through her body, she realized she could feel the enormous big toe that was crushing her moving.  Hannah was twisting her big toe back and forth on her!

With each twist, Bailey felt as if her limbs were going to be torn off and body smeared into the carpet under the gigantic big toe.  Hannah was being merciless.  Back and forth, back and forth, Hannah twisted her big toe on Bailey, pulverizing the tiny girl with every bone crushing twist.

It was impossible for poor Bailey to draw in any breath as her body was compressed, her rib cage crushing down onto her lungs while Hannah’s big toe completely smothered her cutting off any and all light and air.

Bailey couldn’t breathe, her body was on fire and her bones were creaking.  Every time Hannah twisted her toe, Bailey felt as if all of her skin was going to be torn from her bones while she would then be smeared between the carpet and Hannah’s sock.

As she began to see spots and vision began to fade, the pressure suddenly lifted and light flooded over her.  Hannah had finally lifted her big toe off of her.  Bailey soon heard Hannah’s laughter as the giantess loomed over her.

“Bailey, Bailey, Bailey,” Hannah giggled, “how’s it feel to be an itty, bitty, bug?”

Bailey couldn’t find the words to respond to her towering roommate’s taunt.  She wanted to.  She desperately wanted to tell Hannah off but she couldn’t.  It was taking everything she had to simply breathe after all of the punishment she had taken.

Hannah suddenly crouched down, her massive form’s sudden and effortless descent slightly stunning Bailey.  It was still a bit difficult to comprehend just how effortlessly her enormous roommate could move.  She was now completely cast in Hannah’s shadow as the giantess crouched over her, leaving her in the shadow of Hannah’s crotch.

Hannah laughed as Bailey whimpered although she doubted the giantess could even hear her pitiful cries.

“I can’t believe you’re actually like stuck in the carpet.  It’s so funny.”  Hannah giggled.

Bailey watched as Hannah’s gigantic index finger descended on her, the manicured nail painted a bright red cutting through her view overhead.  Hannah drove her nail straight into Bailey’s midsection, the immense nail causing her to wheeze and gasp for air as her torso was compressed beneath it.  Hannah continued to press down and Bailey felt as if the red nail was going to bisect her as Hannah continued to press into her torso.

Hannah was grinning and giggling as she pressed her nail into Bailey.  Bailey’s midsection was on fire as the thick nail pressed into her gut.  It honestly felt as if Hannah was going to cut straight through her. Bailey could feel the tears flowing from her eyes as the pressure increased from Hannah’s nail.

Bailey squirmed as best she could although she found it nearly impossible to even budge between the force of Hannah’s fingernail threatening to cut her in two and how she had been pressed into the carpet by Hannah’s immense foot.  She felt utterly helpless as her giant roommate continued to dig her huge fingernail into her miniscule form.

After what felt like forever, Hannah finally relented and lifted her finger from Bailey’s battered form.  Bailey wheezed before gasping for air while Hannah laughed as her finger withdrew.

“I think it’s time to get you out of the carpet.”  Hannah said with a smile as reached down. “I wouldn’t want you to get stepped on or anything.”

Bailey watched as Hannah’s thumb and index finger descended like a pincer on her.  She couldn’t do anything other than watch the immense digits close in on her.  Hannah was still grinning down at her, clearly enjoying every second of their terrifying size difference.

It seemed to almost happen in slow motion as Hannah’s thumb and index finger lowered into position on either side of Bailey.  She soon found herself crushed between the thumbpad and fingerpad of Hannah’s massive thumb and index finger.  Hannah’s flesh was warm and soft and she could smell the faint, fruity scent of Hannah’s hand lotion as Hannah’s fingerpads smothered her tiny form.  She groaned as she was slowly pulled from her place in the carpet as her colossal roommate lifted her up.

Bailey felt nauseous and lightheaded as she was pulled higher and higher into the air.  Hannah had drawn herself up to her full height, bringing Bailey up to her face as she did so.  For poor Bailey it was like being on the world’s fastest elevator as air whipped past her face while Hannah brought her upwards.

Bailey soon found herself staring at Hannah’s enormous mouth although it had took a few seconds for her to register that was in fact what she was staring at.  The full, pink lips which seemed comically large but only serving to reinforce just how small Bailey was, parted to reveal nearly gleaming white teeth and dark, cavernous maw beyond them.  Bailey felt as if she were staring into a void as warm, humid air greeted her as Hannah’s breath washed over her.

“Ready to have some more fun?” Hannah thundered, her voice deafening.  Bailey winced in pain at the sound of Hannah’s amplified voice as the giantess held her before her enormous face.  Specks of spittle that were far too small to be noticed by the giantess patted against Bailey’s naked form.  Her ears were ringing as Hannah’s girlish giggling drowned out any and all other sound.

Bailey felt as if her head was going to explode as the colossal blonde’s giggling drowned out even her own thoughts.  She squeezed her eyes shut as tight as could as her head pound relentlessly.  Hannah’s thunderous giggling continued as Bailey soon felt herself being lowered away from her roommate’s impossibly large face.

Her stomach was in her throat as she was lowered and she felt like she was going to throw up all over again as she descended.  As she opened her eyes, she could see Hannah’s immense form collapsing backwards as Hannah sat down at the couch, bringing on a whole new sickening wave of nausea as her organs were jostled all about as the giantess simply sat down.

Hannah propped her foot up on her knee, her sole upturned as she held Bailey pinched between her fingers.  Bailey could see Hannah had removed her socks as she gazed upon her roommate’s upturned bare foot.  Bailey could only watch in horror as Hannah’s reddened sole grew larger and larger before her as she felt herself descending.

She wanted to struggle, she wanted to fight but Hannah’s finger and thumb were all encompassing and the crushing pressure they exerted on her left her with little room, or even strength, to try to move at all.

Instead, she was forced to just watch as her roommate’s already impossibly large sole grew larger and larger before her.

“This is going to be so much fun!  Well fun for me at least, you might have a different opinion but it’s not like I really care.” Hannah taunted from above.

As Bailey neared Hannah’s massive sole, she could soon smell the repugnant odor of sweaty feet, now unfiltered by Hannah’s dingy sock.  The odor assaulted her sense of smell quite violently.  She felt nauseous all over again and began to gag as the distance between her and the massive sole shrank.  She could see bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to the reddened plain of sole that seemed to now stretch forever in any direction.

“Hannah! Hannah! Haannnnnnnnnaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Bailey screamed as she realized what her colossal roommate was about to do.

To her horror, Hannah pressed her directly into her smelly sole.  Bailey just barely closed her mouth before she felt the warmth of Hannah’s foot against her lips. The sole of Hannah’s foot was soft yet firm. Bailey knew Hannah often rubbed lotion on her feet and it definitely paid off as there was no denying the softness of her sole although she never thought she would be pressed up against those same feet.  The sole of her foot was also rather warm which made Bailey feel a bit uncomfortable as Hannah continued to press her into her warm, smelly sole.

Bailey could hear Hannah’s laughter which only furthered her own humiliation.  The enormous girl was clearly enjoying herself, pressing her tiny roommate into her comparatively massive sole.

Bailey’s mouth was forced open and she found her mouth filled with Hannah’s warm sole, the taste of sweaty feet overwhelming her sense of taste.  Bailey immediately had the urge to vomit as she was forced to taster her roommate’s repulsive sole.  As she desperately tried to spit out her roommate’s smelly sole, she only found more of the giant girl's warm, sweaty foot flesh finding its way into her mouth.

“Enjoying yourself down there roomie?” Hannah giggled. “Hope you don’t mind the smell too much!”

Bailey felt the pressure lessen all around her momentarily before she was suddenly pressed even harder than before into Hannah’s foot by an overwhelming pressure on her back.  She realized that Hannah was simply pressing her into her sole with her index finger.

Bailey was struggling to breath.  Hannah’s finger was crushing and compressing her lungs, making it hard to draw in air while her face was almost constantly smashed into the unyielding flesh of Hannah’s sole.

Bailey tried to squirm and struggle but she could barely even move an inch.  Hannah was completely dominating her with a single finger!  She felt utterly helpless as she heard her giant roommate humming above her.

The pressure lessened ever so slightly and Hannah realized she could actually move her arms and legs.  She began to almost flail, her tiny arms and legs hitting against Hannah’s immense sole.  The firm flesh barely even yielded to her little kicks and punches and Bailey realized her flailing was doing nothing more than probably just amusing the gigantic girl.

“Ooooooh, the little bug has some fight in her finally.”  Hannah cooed.  “You can struggle all you want my little Bailey bug, but you’re not going anywhere.”

With that, Hannah increased the pressure of her finger on Bailey’s back, causing her struggles to abruptly cease as she was once more pinned to the sole in the spread eagle position.  Bailey could feel the tears once more flowing from her eyes as she struggled to breath.  She felt so weak and hopeless, pinned to her giant roommate’s sole by a single finger.

Bailey didn’t have too long to ponder before she suddenly felt a cold, sticky feeling on her left leg.  The feeling suddenly spread to her right leg as well after a few moments and she quickly realized despite Hannah lessening the pressure on her, she couldn’t move either of her legs.

As Hannah continued pressing her into her sole, Bailey felt the same feeling first on her right arm and then on her left.  Bailey realized she couldn’t move her arms or legs and that she was snuggly pressed against Hannah’s warm, smelly sole.

For the first time in what felt like forever, the pressure from Hannah’s finger relented completely. She immediately tried to struggle as Hannah’s finger lifted away but found herself unable to do little more than squirm and partially arch her back. 

Bailey heard Hannah’s laughter and she could feel the foot move ever so slightly as the giantess laughed uproariously.  She could move her feet and open and close her hands, grasping at Hannah’s warm sole.  Her arms and legs wouldn’t move though no matter how hard she tried, the restraints refused to budge. 

A horrible realization dawned on Bailey.

Hannah had taped her to her sole.

End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has read and also thank you to those who have reviewed!

Chapter 3 by LittleSub

“Oh my gosh, this is so funny!”  Hannah boomed between laughs.  “You’re stuck to my sole, you look so tiny and like, pathetic!”

Bailey felt her face flush with embarrassment.  Hannah was clearly enjoying the fact she had taped her to her sole.  This was humiliating and she knew Hannah would never let her hear the end of it.  Well never hear the end of it if the giant girl didn’t crush her underfoot.

She turned her head to the side, half her vision was obscured by Hannah’s sole and the other half of her vision was a bit blurry and a little out of focus.  She sucked in air, air tainted by Hannah’s musky, sweaty odor and groaned as she turned her head the other way only to find her view was rather similar.

Bailey suddenly felt the urge to vomit as her entire world rapidly shifted.  She wasn’t sure what was going on but it almost felt like she was a bit weightless although the feeling of weightlessness was a bit muddled as she was taped to Hannah’s foot and at the mercy of wherever the giantess wanted to move it.

Bailey could do little more than just try to desperately breath as she felt cooler air on her back. She could tell she was at least vertical and upright.

Hannah had stuck her leg straight out and was wiggling her toes and flexing her foot.  Bailey who was taped to the sole could feel Hannah’s foot flexing as the entire front of her body was pressed against the warm sole.  She turned her head to the side to try to avoid getting any more of Hannah’s sole in her mouth although the taste of sweaty feet was all she could taste thanks to her mouth having been forced open prior to being taped to Hannah’s sole.

“How’s it feel to be taped to my foot, loser?!” Hannah taunted as she held her foot out.

Bailey groaned as she heard Hannah’s taunt.  The range of emotions she was experiencing regarding her current situation as well as Hannah was all over the place.  She just wanted to be free of Hannah’s foot, free of her tormenting roommate.

Bailey felt nauseous all over again as Hannah crossed her legs, the foot with Bailey attached now bobbing in the air, with poor Bailey feeling sick from all the movement.

“You know, I think I’m going to watch a bit more of my show.”

Bailey then heard the sound of a can being picked up from somewhere and shaken before she heard the sound of what she assumed was the same can being crushed.

“Ugh, I need to get another seltzer.”  Hannah groaned.

It took a moment for that statement to sink in for Bailey. With that being said, Hannah uncrossed her legs and panic set in for Bailey as she felt herself going horizontal as Hannah’s immense foot lowered.  It was like being on the world’s most uncomfortable descending elevator to Bailey as Hannah’s foot went down.

Bailey quickly found herself between a rock and a hard place, only the hard place was the floor of her own apartment and the rock was her colossal roommate’s foot.  She felt the carpeted floor on her back, while Hannah’s foot pressed down on her from above.  The weight pressing down on her, although heavy and uncomfortable and was not nearly as bad as she expected.  It was dark and she could feel Hannah’s sole almost molded around her, her tiny form engulfed by the warm, smelly sole of the giantess.  She struggled to breathe as air was limited beneath Hannah’s foot and she soon found herself gasping for air as her lungs failed to adequately expand.

It was clear from the amount of pressure Hannah had yet to stand up from the couch and for Bailey the wait was agonizing as she knew the moment Hannah got to her feet, she was in for a world of hurt.

Hannah, you bit-, Bailey thought but her thoughts were scattered by the sudden and unbelievable amount of pressure she soon found herself under.  Bailey honestly felt as if her entire body was going to just explode from the agonizing weight.  She could barely even think as her entire body was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of weight pressing down on her.  She was beginning to get lightheaded and felt rather faint as her body screamed in pain.

Bailey started to panic.  The heavy foot completely engulfed her, the sole now completely molded around her, leaving her in quite the predicament. She couldn’t breathe, she couldn’t see anything as her face was pressed firmly and deeply into Hannah’s immense, meaty sole, her warm flesh being forced into her mouth and gagging her.  She tried to inhale through her nose but found Hannah’s sole completely blocking her nostrils.  She felt as if her rib cage was going to be completely and utterly cracked and crushed and that all of her joints were going to pop all at once.

The weight of the world finally lifted for Bailey and she was bathed in light as she felt herself rising or more accurately as Hannah’s foot rose and she along with it. She pulled her head from Hannah’s sole and gasped for air as she felt the foot continue to rise before she felt the motion of the foot moving forward and air rushing over her exposed back.

Hannah was beginning to walk.

Bailey rapidly felt herself descending and accompanying a thunderous boom that rattled Bailey’s skull and her entire body, she found herself in overwhelming pain once more as she was lost in the darkness under Hannah’s foot.  The warm sole molded around her and she could feel the carpet on her back as she crushed and smothered underfoot.  The carpet did little to blunt the pain and pressure of being crushed under Hannah’s foot.  The pressure increased tenfold and Bailey felt as if her body would pop once more.

The pressure subsided and Bailey soon found herself bathed in light and rising once more.

Hannah was walking on her, trampling her like she was nothing more than a bit of lint stuck to her sole.

This horrible process repeated itself as Hannah thundered across the living room and towards the kitchen.

Rise.

Fall.

Boom!

Ungodly, unyielding pressure. Suffocation and lightheadedness.

Panic.

And the process would repeat.

Their living room wasn’t even that big and it didn’t take Hannah too many steps to cross it from the couch but to Bailey it felt like forever.  Every agonizing second dragged on for what seemed like hours.  This was hell for poor Bailey.

As Hannah stepped into the kitchen, Bailey found herself in a whole new world of pain.  Their apartment kitchen had faux wood, laminated floors and unlike the carpet, these floors lacked any and all give.

Bailey soon found herself pressed firmly between the unforgiving cool floor of the kitchen and Hannah’s thick sole, crushed under the unimaginable weight of her roommate with every ground shaking step.

As Hannah’s heavy foot thudded onto the laminated floor, Bailey found herself absolutely flattened and smothered under her roommate’s smelly foot. The thunderous thuds that accompanied Hannah’s footsteps on the carpeted floor were replaced by the resounding sound of her bare feet slapping against the laminated floor with each step, deafening poor Bailey as she was crushed and smothered with each step.

Hannah made a quick stop at the recycling to toss her can in before stomping over to the refrigerator and stopping to stand in front of it as she opened it.

Bailey once again found herself crushed under the full weight of her titanic roommate as Hannah stood before the refrigerator.  The laminated floor was cooler on her back and offset the warmth of Hannah’s huge and heavy foot that was threatening to turn her into a fine red paste.  Her joints once more all felt as if they were going to pop and Bailey could feel herself experiencing the all too familiar feeling of herself beginning to suffocate under Hannah’s foot.

Hannah selected a seltzer after a minute, she had paused to check her phone, unknown to Bailey which had only drawn out the horrid crushing and suffocation under her foot.

With her seltzer in hand, Hannah closed the refrigerator and made her way back across the kitchen and was soon on her way back to the living room.  She walked at a brisk pace, torturing her little captive every step of the way.

Rise.

Fall.

Boom!

Ungodly, unyielding pressure. Suffocation and lightheadedness.

Panic.

Bailey was an utter wreck as Hannah finally and mercifully returned to the couch and took a seat upon it.  She felt as if her entire body had been put through a car compactor and then steamrolled.  She gasped for air and cried as felt the pressure on her lessen as Hannah sat down.  Hannah’s heavy foot was still present, pressing her into the carpet but she wasn’t being completely and utterly engulfed by it at the moment.

Bailey felt herself rising once more, cool air rushing over her as Hannah brought her foot up to rest on her knee.  With the sole upturned, she gazed down at Bailey’s beaten body, a wicked grin on her face.

“So how’d it feel to get walked on?”  Hannah laughed.  It took Bailey a few moments to even register the giantess was talking to her.  She was getting real sick of Hannah’s attitude towards her.

“Probably not as great as it felt for me.  Have to admit it felt like, pretty neat to crush you with every step!  I mean I didn’t feel you every step ya know, since you’re like, so small or whatever but still, it’s funny knowing you’re under there.”

Bailey heard the sound of the can opening and then Hannah taking a sip of the cold seltzer.  She would kill for something, anything to quench her thirst and replace the taste of Hannah’s foot in her mouth.

“Betcha really regretting being, like, such a sore loser now, huh?”  Hannah laughed before she took another sip.

“I mean if you weren’t being like, such a little bitch about losing to me, I wouldn’t have done this to you.  But you just had to whine and complain and now you’re just some dirt under my big foot.”

Hannah’s booming laughter drowned out any other sounds and Bailey winced as it rained down on her.  She had been angry at Hannah but now she just wanted mercy from her giant roommate.  She wouldn’t even be angry anymore if Hannah would just let her go.  Their friendship could survive this, though Bailey would mostly definitely feel quite humiliated for some time.

“Just an itty bitty little thing for me to walk on.” Hannah taunted.  “Just something for me to trample underfoot.”

“Please Hannah, please just let me go.” Bailey gasped. Tears flowed from her eyes once more.  “I’m so, so sorry. Just please let me go.”

Her tiny pleas went unheard by the giantess.  Even if Hannah had heard her, she didn’t exactly seem like she was in a merciful mood.  Bailey was nothing more than a pest to the giantess.  Just something that her colossal roommate could laugh at and trample underfoot.

“Well I’m going to keep watching my show, so you can just like, chill and think about what a little bitch you are.” Hannah giggled.

Bailey simply whimpered in response and struggled with what little strength she had against her restraints but it was all in vain.  She couldn’t even budge the tape that kept her trapped.  She turned her head sightly to inhale air and to keep her face out of Hannah’s foot.  Not that turning her head spared her from her roommate’s foot that much, part of her face was still pressed against the sole but at least she could breathe a little better when her head was turned.

“So pathetic,” Hannah giggled as she removed her foot from her knee and brought it down towards the floor, sending Bailey on the world’s worst elevator drop once more.  Hannah made sure to stomp her foot against the floor, crushing Bailey painfully underfoot as she was mashed into the carpet beneath her.

Hannah’s foot flesh engulfed her once more and pain shot throughout her body.  Hannah lessened the pressure slightly, allowing Bailey a chance to gasp raggedly and draw in what little foot tainted air she could get under Hannah’s huge and heavy foot.

With that, Hannah’s massive foot had now come to rest on the ground, pressing Bailey into the carpet and smothering her under the immense sole once more.

Hannah kicked her other foot up onto the coffee table leaving her foot Bailey was taped to flat on the ground.  Bailey was once again left in darkness, smelling Hannah’s foot and struggling to breathe as she was crushed beneath Hannah’s heavy ped.

Hannah leaned back on the couch and started up her show.

Chapter 4 by LittleSub

Bailey was left in complete darkness beneath Hannah’s foot as it rested on the floor.  She could just barely hear the muffled sounds of the TV, but it was nearly impossible to make out any other sounds around her.  The warmth of Hannah’s sole had made her begin to sweat and she felt absolutely disgusting from having been crushed underfoot, any dirt that Hannah tread upon sticking to her as well.

Bailey was also struggling to breathe. Air was limited under the giant foot and she found it difficult to draw in air due to the crushing pressure being exerted upon her body.  It also didn’t help that any air she inhaled was completely tainted by Hannah’s sweaty foot odor.  Hannah wasn’t even actively doing anything to torture her other than just simply resting her foot upon the ground.  This simple action though was enough to cause Bailey more discomfort and pain that she had ever experienced.  Well almost, being walked on by Hannah was probably the worst and most painful thing she had experienced.

It was hard to fathom that she was basically being passively tortured by Hannah just by the giantess resting her foot on the floor.  Hannah was just so massive and she was just so tiny.  Hannah hadn’t even checked on her once yet.  The giantess had slammed her foot down and with that simple action Bailey ceased to exist to her.

She tried once to more to struggle against the tape trapping her to the sole, but the bindings refused to budge.  Her struggles were admittedly rather weak, having been repeatedly trod upon had done quite a number on her physical and even mental strength.  Even if she were able to free herself, she would still be trapped under Hannah’s giant smelly foot.

The more she thought about it, Bailey didn’t mind being ignored.  It was better than being subjected to more of Hannah’s taunting and laughter.  Even though she felt like she was buried alive under tons of flesh and nearly suffocating in darkness while choking on the odor of sweaty feet, she was at least being left alone.

She wasn’t sure how long she had been beneath Hannah’s foot before she felt the enormous foot flex and start to shift.  She was forced to move along as Hannah’s huge foot flexed and scrunched, her tiny body painfully drawn along with the movements of the foot.

It started slowly, the massive foot rumbling forward, rubbing against the carpet, dragging Bailey along with it.  Hannah was absent-mindingly rubbing her foot gently against the carpet as she watched her TV show.  While this was little more than an almost unconscious movement for Hannah, the poor girl under her foot was experiencing a whole new kind of hell.

Bailey soon found herself being dragged back and forth across the carpeted floor as Hannah rubbed her foot on the carpet.  She could feel the skin on her entire exposed backside beginning to get irritated as she was helplessly dragged along with the foot.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth in the darkness over and over. She couldn’t move, she could barely breathe and her back was slowly beginning to feel as if it was on fire as the carpet quickly irritated her exposed skin.  The friction of being rubbed between the carpet and Hannah’s foot was quickly taking a toll on her.

She wasn’t sure if Hannah was doing this purposely or if the giant girl had just decided to rub her foot back and forth just because, but Bailey was already begging Hannah to stop.  Her back was being rubbed raw by the carpet and she was crying as every movement against the carpet made her wince.

This continued for what felt like forever to Bailey.  As unexpectedly as the rubbing had started what seemed like ages ago, the massive foot suddenly came to a stop and Bailey was left sobbing as her back and any other exposed skin on her backside burned in pain.

Light rushed in as Bailey felt the foot she was taped to rise up.  She was becoming all too familiar with the feelings of rising and falling while taped to Hannah’s foot.  She could hear the end credits of Hannah’s show in the background although this only lasted for a few seconds before Hannah ended it with a simple click of the remote.

The foot came to rest and Bailey could feel the cool air on her rug burned back.

“How’s it going down there, loser?”  Hannah giggled as she rested her foot on her knee.

Bailey groaned as she heard Hannah’s voice.  Couldn’t the giant blonde just leave her alone?

“Just wanted to check on ya,” Hannah giggled, “and let you know I actually just finished my drink and was thinking about getting another one.”

Bailey immediately was overcome by fear as she recalled being trapped beneath Hannah as she walked.  Her mind she screamed as she thought about the horror she had endured earlier.  She immediately began to hopelessly struggle against her bonds, drawing booming laughter from Hannah above.

“I’m just kidding you little twerp!”  Bailey felt Hannah’s foot flex and groaned as she was pulled by the flexing of the foot.

“It’s pretty funny watching you struggle down there!  You’re like, trying so hard to get off my sole but you’re barely even moving!  I can like just barely feel you struggling against my foot!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey felt tears well up in her eyes, once more as she struggled to turn her head away from Hannah’s sole.  She felt her face burning from the combined humiliation of Hannah’s words along with the fact she was taped to the gigantic girl’s sole.

“I finished watching my show for tonight so I’m just going to like, chill on the couch for a little bit before I go to bed.  Figured you could probably use a break from being under my foot.”  Hannah said.

Bailey felt relief.  As cruel as Hannah was being and had been, at least she wasn’t completely evil.

“Aren’t I so nice to think about you?” Bailey wasn’t so sure if she would consider anything Hannah had done to her over the past few hours as nice.

“Like you should be thanking me for being so nice to you right now.”  Hannah continued.

Bailey groaned once more as she heard Hannah’s voice.

“I think you should thank me for being so nice.  What do you think, loser?  Say, “Thank you, Hannah!” Come on now.”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey drew in what little air she could from and yelled out with all she could muster.

“Thank you, Hannah!”

She was almost certain Hannah couldn’t hear her.  The gigantic girl hadn’t even made an effort to close the distance between them.  She felt absolutely humiliated.  Here she was thanking the girl who had mercilessly tormented her, who had stomped her, who had taped her to her smelly sole and trampled her underfoot.

“I can’t heeeeeaaaaaarrrrrr yoooooouuuuuu! Thank me or I will go get another drink and I think you know what that means.”

“Thank you, Hannah!” Bailey screamed as loud as she could, gasping for air after the words had left her lips.  “Thank you, Hannah!  Thank you, Hannah!  Thank you, Hannah!” She screamed again and again.

“I can’t hear you but I’m going to assume you did say thank you, Hannah.  Although I do think I want another drink now…”

Hannah’s laughter rang out as Bailey tried to squirm out of her restraints once more. What the hell, Hannah?  I’m playing your dumb game and you’re just going to torture me all over again?

“I’m only joking!  Chill out down there.  It’s just like, a joke.”

With that Bailey could feel Hannah’s foot begin to move and with it, she moved as well.  Hannah lifted her foot from her knee and began to extend her leg towards the table where her other foot already rested.  Air rushed past Bailey as Hannah moved her foot and extended her leg towards the table.

With a bone rattling thunk, Hannah’s heel slammed down against the coffee table, and then Bailey felt Hannah’s foot shake a bit again as the giantess crossed her other leg over at the ankle.  Hannah’s immense sole flexed as she relaxed, leaving Bailey trapped against the foot as it rested on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Although she was still forced to inhale Hannah’s foot stink and taped to the warm sole, she was at least out from under the crushing pressure of her roommate’s massive foot.  Sure, her head was pounding and her entire body felt as if it had been run over repeatedly by a truck, but at least she was out from under Hannah’s foot.

The cool air felt nice on her rug burned back and Bailey was simply left trapped on Hannah’s foot while the giant girl scrolled through her phone on the couch.  Bailey welcomed the break from the torture she had been experiencing under Hannah.

Bailey had drifted into a half-conscious state before Hannah’s voice jolted her back to reality.

“It’s getting late.  I should really get ready for bed.”  Hannah yawned.

Oh no, Bailey thought, I’m going to get walked on all over again.  As Bailey felt Hannah’s foot begin to move, she expected to find herself descending to the floor to be stood on by Hannah once more but instead she found herself simply moving through the air with the giant foot.

Hannah placed her foot on her knee, her sole upturned so she could see her tiny friend on her foot.  She smiled as she saw the tiny girl taped to her foot.  Hannah giggled.

“Almost forgot you were down there.  Guess I can probably take you off my foot.  I feel like you’ve probably learned your lesson by now.”  Hannah said smugly.

Bailey was ecstatic.  She was finally getting off of Hannah’s smelly foot!  Despite all the pain and suffering she had undergone, the smell, heat, the pressure, the horrible rug burn, she was going to be freed!

“You have learned your lesson, right?  You’re not going to be a whiny, little sore loser anymore?”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey immediately began to yell up to Hannah.

“I’ve learned my lesson, Hannah!  I promise I have!  “Please just let me go!”

“Cause if you haven’t, I can always just tape you right back to my sole.”  Hannah mused.

“No, Hannah, no!  I’ve learned my lesson!  I swear it!”

Bailey was cast in shadow as Hannah’s fingers reached for her.  Bailey felt pressure as the enormous fingers closed around her and with almost no effort at all, Bailey was yanked free of Hannah’s sole, the tape coming with her.

Bailey could barely move in Hannah’s grip but she wiggled her limbs what little she could, just happy to be able to finally move of her own accord.  She could definitely feel the soreness throughout her body and the pain was constant but she was free.

Hannah repositioned Bailey between her fingers and effortlessly plucked the thin strips of tape from her body one at a time.  Hannah wasn’t exactly gentle, her large fingers painfully smashing into Bailey and pulling at her limbs while she also ripped the tape off rather roughly as well.  Bailey was a bit amazed just how easily Hannah could rip the strips of tape from her battered body.  Bailey hadn’t been able to even budge the tape when it was on her but to the giant girl, the tape was nothing.

Hannah then once more pinched Bailey between her thumb and index finger, keeping her tightly gripped and immobilized.  Bailey soon found herself lifted up to her roommate’s enormous face.  The colossal blonde was grinning at her, her teeth almost shining.

“And how are we doing, my itsy-bitsy little roommate?” Hannah’s voice was deafening.  Bailey winced as the giantess’s warm breath washed over her.

“Hannah, please. You’ve had your fun!  Please just let me go!  I promise I’ll never be a sore loser again!”  Bailey pleaded with the giantess whose giggles were like cannon fire.

“I still can’t go over your squeaky little voice!  It’s like, hilarious how high pitched it is!”  Hannah laughed.

Hannah’s laughter died down and the giantess made a show of yawning, the darkness of her cavernous mouth on full display to little Bailey pinched between her fingers.

“I’m awfully tired though.  I think I’ll wait until morning to change you back.”

What?  She couldn’t be serious?  Bailey felt anger welling up inside her.

“What do you mean wait until morning?  Hannah, you literally snapped your fingers and changed my size.  How are you too tired to just snap your fucking fingers again?!”

Bailey watched the giantess frown at her and then suddenly she was yelping in pain as Hannah’s thumb and index finger began to grind her between them.

“First off you little twerp, don’t swear at me.  Secondly, I don’t feel like changing you back right now so tough shit.  Deal with it.”

Hannah relented her squishing and Bailey groaned in pain.  The grinding between Hannah’s huge fingers had only served to reawaken all the pain she had been feeling.

“I’m, I’m sorry.”  Bailey managed to gasp.  “I’m just so tired of being so small.  I just want to be normal again.  I want to shower and just sleep in my own bed.”

Hannah smirked.  “Well, I can’t help you with the shower but as far as bed, I do have somewhere you can sleep.”

Bailey watched as Hannah seemed to bend over a bit, her massive face moving just out of view and leaving Bailey’s view of the giantess being little more than just blonde hair. She watched as Hannah’s face began to come back into view and she felt Hannah’s finger and thumb began to maneuver her to a different position.

She was a bit amazed at just how lithely the immense, thick tanned fingers could move about her.

“It’s not quite your bed, but it will keep you nice and warm and it’ll probably be a bit comfy too.”  Hannah giggled.

Bailey found herself dangling for Hannah’s fingers, the giantess holding one of her legs painfully between her thumb and index finger.  Blood rushed to her already pounding head and Bailey could feel the nausea washing over her all over.  She also was beginning to smell feet once more, not that the scent of Hannah’s foot wasn’t ingrained into her at this point but this was more of a stale foot stink.

She looked down and screamed in horror at what she saw.  She began to squirm as below her, Hannah was holding open one of her worn socks.  Bailey was terrified.  Was Hannah really about to drop her into her smelly sock?

“It might also be a bit smelly.  I was wearing it all day.”  Hannah giggled as she began to lower Bailey towards the sock.

Bailey’s descent soon ceased and Hannah simply held her over the sock.  The smell wafting up from the sock was much stronger now as the piece of worn footwear was much closer now.

“Hannah, please don’t!” Bailey yelled in desperation as Hannah grinned at her.  She didn’t want to be left in Hannah’s smelly sock.

“See you in the morning!” Hannah said, giggling as she released Bailey from her grip.

Bailey could only scream as she plummeted through the air towards the waiting sock of her roommate.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 5 by LittleSub

Bailey was in free fall as she plummeted into the giant, waiting sock below her.  As she fell into the sock, she bounced off of each side of the smelly sock before she came to a rest in the toe section of the sock.  The sock, which had been damp with Hannah's sweat before when it was being worn, had dried mostly but the strong stink of a day’s worth of footsweat still permeated the fabric all around her.

Bailey coughed and gagged from the smell that was quickly choking her.  Despite the sock having been removed from Hannah’s foot, the air was still thick with her foot stink.  She could also already feel sock fuzz and grime that had accumulated in the sock beginning to stick to her, adding to the ever-growing collection of filth and sweat from Hannah’s feet that coated her.

It was difficult to stay stable in the sock as it was still dangling in the air. Bailey felt as if she was on some sort of smelly hammock as she struggled to move about in the toe of the sock.

Bailey clawed at the sock to avail, the material was far too thick to hope to make any sort of opening in it.  Even a well worn pair of socks like this was far too much for Bailey to handle.

Hannah’s huge face appeared over the opening of the sock and the giant girl grinned down at her.

“Nice and cozy, isn’t it?”  Hannah giggled.  “Don’t worry, I won’t put the sock back on although it would be pretty funny to feel you trapped in there under my foot.  Or maybe you’d get stuck between my toes! You’d be like a little piece of toejam! Haha!”

Bailey felt fear as she heard Hannah laughing about putting her sock on and her as toejam.  Bailey could only imagine the absolute hell it would be to be between Hannah’s huge toes.  Without warning, Bailey was suddenly battered about, bouncing from side to side in the sock as Hannah shook the sock.

As Bailey was tumbling about, she could hear Hannah’s thunderous laughter as she shook the sock back and forth.  Bailey’s entire world, Hannah’s sock, was in turmoil and disarray as the giantess gleefully shook the sock about in the air.

“Well enjoy, I’ll get you out in the morning.  If I remember that is.” Hannah grinned down evilly, chuckling to herself before her hand closed over the opening of the sock.

Bailey immediately was overwhelmed by fear as she imagined Hannah forgetting her in the dirty sock.  What a humiliating end that would be.  She was sure Hannah was just teasing.  Surely the giant couldn’t forget about her?

Bailey was shook from her thoughts as her entire world began to collapse around her.  She screamed as she felt the sock being compressed as Hannah balled it up, trapping Bailey in the smelly sock.  Bailey was thrown about as her giant roommate carelessly balled up the sock.

Bailey could feel the sock shake as Hannah walked out of the room, her footsteps sending jolts up through body that shook even the sock Bailey was imprisoned in.  The sounds of the outside world of their apartment were all muffled by the sock and Bailey could do little more than breathe in her roommate’s foot stink in the darkness.

Bailey assumed that Hannah was probably going back to her room.  It was nearly impossible to tell where she was actually going but judging by Hannah’s tired comment, she was probably going to get ready for bed.

Bailey yelped as she suddenly felt her prison drop.  She felt weightless momentarily as the piece of footwear likely fell through the air and landed with a muted thud.  She groaned as the landing was a bit rougher than she expected.  She had no idea where Hannah had placed her.

Bailey thought about trying to escape the sock but immediately and painfully realized the consequences of any such action.

If she was on the floor of Hannah’s room, there was no telling what would happen once she were outside the sock.  It was likely she would find herself once more under Hannah’s foot, the unaware giantess likely to step on her if she were scurrying about on the floor.

An even worse realization dawned on Bailey.  What if Hannah had dropped the sock into one of her sneakers?  Bailey shuddered as she thought about escaping the sock only to find herself on the wrong side of the sock in one of Hannah’s no doubt smelly sneakers.  She would be trapped in the sneaker and at the mercy of Hannah’s massive foot whenever the giant decided to put on the shoes.

Not to mention, she wasn’t sure if Hannah would inflict some sort of punishment on her for escaping the sock.  The thought of being further tortured under Hannah’s foot terrified her.  Hannah would be making her normal size again in the morning.  As much as it pained her to think it, but staying in Hannah’s sock was her best move.

With that thought in head, Bailey’s exhaustion finally overcame her and the tiny girl found herself passing out in Hannah’s smelly sock.

*************************************************************************************

Bailey awoke with a startle as the sock was shaking.  She was jostled about as she slowly came to, still half asleep.  Every involuntary movement was incredibly painful.  She was so sore and every single inch of her body hurt.  Her head was throbbing and every part of her body was aching.  This wasn’t even mentioning her rug burned back which was still rather painful as well.

As the sock was shaken about, Bailey could tell it was moving.  Hannah had at least remembered her.  Well at least she hoped she remembered her.  She would be horrified but admittedly not too surprised if the giantess had forgotten about her and was just pulling the sock on her foot.

Bailey’s suddenly felt as if everything in the world was being tipped upside before she felt herself free falling once more.  She screamed as she tumbled along the sock, bouncing to and fro against the smelly material towards the light beneath her.

Bailey landed painfully in a heap on her head and shoulders on what she realized was a carpeted floor.  The carpeted floor did little to dull the pain though of her painful landing which sent new jolts of pain throughout her body.

Bailey’s eyes slowly adjusted to light and she gingerly pulled herself up, grimacing in pain.

“Rise and shine, my little Bailey bug!”  Hannah boomed from above.

Bailey looked to either side of her to find Hannah’s massive, tan feet dominating her view.  She shivered as she imagined Hannah lifting up one of those massive tan peds and simply stomping on her while laughing.

“How’d you sleep?”  The giantess smirked.

The words drew Bailey’s vision up toward the massive titan that was her roommate who towered over her.  

She slowly looked up past the feet, following Hannah’s towering, tanned legs that seemed to stretch up forever to the short, black workout shorts she wore that clung to her hips and upper thighs.  Past the tight shorts was Hannah’s exposed midriff, her toned abs, with their even, rich tan fully exposed as she only wore a bright yellow sports bra.

As she craned her neck to look nearly straight up, she could see Hannah was smiling down at her, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.  The giantess was clearly dressed for a workout.

Bailey turned to see the gigantic dirty sock laying discarded on the floor just past Hannah’s immense foot.

“Did you sleep well?  Hope the smell wasn’t too bad, although maybe it was comforting to you, haha! Ya know, if you did enjoy sleeping in there, I could always shrink you down each night and let you sleep in whatever socks I wore that day.” Hannah giggled.

Bailey cried out in horror.  She couldn’t think of a worse place to sleep.  Hannah was crazy if she thought that was something to be seriously considered.

“Although don’t think you’d get to sleep there for free.  I would have to like, charge you rent.” Hannah laughed.

Bailey groaned.

“Not funny, Hannah.” She yelled up to her laughing roommate although she knew her voice would be lost in the laughter.

There was a slight discomfort though as she realized if Hannah did want to shrink her every night and stuff her in a sock, there was little she could do to stop her.

“I’m only joking.  I’m mean but not that mean.”

Bailey let out a sigh of relief as Hannah said that.

“Well, I need to get to the gym and I guuuuueeeesssss it’s time for you to be normal size again.”

“Yes!  Yes!  Please Hannah, I’m so ready to just be normal size again!”  Bailey yelled.  She would’ve jumped up and down if she didn’t feel like her entire body was going to fall apart.

“Unless you like being a little ant,” Hannah giggled, “I could leave you this size for a bit longer.  Just let you scurry around the floor at my feet.”

“Hannah!  Stop it!”  Bailey screamed up at her giggling friend.  “Just make me fucking big again!”

Hannah didn’t hear her but as the giantess’s giggling died down, Bailey watched as Hannah extended a hand down toward her.

Bailey heard a snap that seemed to resonate throughout her entire body.  She was blinded by light and felt lightheaded, while a wave of nausea washed over her.

“Ew, you stink.”

Bailey found herself staring at the floor, Hannah’s tan feet back to their normal size.  Hannah wiggled her toes, the pedicured red nails, almost glinting in the light of the room.  Bailey looked up and found herself almost eye to eye with her friend and roommate.  Hannah’s nose was crinkled a bit and she wore a slight expression of disgust.

Hannah was no longer a towering giant.

She was normal size again!  Relief washed over her which was almost enough to make her forgot the soreness and nearly unbearable pain she was currently feeling.

Bailey looked around and then down realizing she was completely naked before her roommate.  She turned red and tried to cover herself up as Hannah giggled as her embarrassment.

“Relax, not like it’s anything I haven’t seen before.”  Hannah laughed.  She watched as her roommate sat down in the chair near the desk she kept in her room and smiled up at her.

Bailey also realized that all the foot filth and sock fuzz and lint that had clung to her body had grown with her.  Her skin felt sticky and tacky.  She tried to run her hands through her hair but found it horribly tangled and matted.

“You know Bailey, you really need to stop letting people just walk all over you.”

Bailey audibly groaned as Hannah laughed.

“Oh, haha, very funny.”

Bailey watched as Hannah was pulling a pair of white socks on her feet.  She was finishing putting on the first one as Bailey gazed at her feet.  It was hard to imagine that those feet had just been absolutely massive in comparison to her and that she had been taped to one of Hannah’s soles.

“How?”

Hannah paused pulling on her second sock.

“How what?”

“Really, Hannah?  Don’t play dumb.  You know what I mean.”

Hannah resumed pulling on her sock and placed both her feet on the floor once she had finished.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”  Hannah smirked.

Bailey rolled her eyes.

“How were you able to shrink me?  I’ve known you for years.  I’ve even lived with you for the past two!  I never knew you could do that!”

Hannah laughed.

“What was I supposed to say?  Oh hey, by the way, I can shrink people!  You’ve would’ve thought I was crazy.”

Bailey had to admit Hannah was probably right about this.

“I guess. But how do you do it?  Like is it some sort of spell?  Are you like a witch or something?!”

Hannah laughed loudly.

“I’m not a witch, Bailey.  Don’t be ridiculous.  Also, I’m not going to tell you.  It’s a secret.”

Bailey watched as Hannah reached for her gym shoes, a pair of nearly, pristine white Nike Air Max 270s.

“Oh, come on.  You just nearly killed me under your big, smelly feet, covering me in your sweat and foot funk and you’re not going to tell me how you did it?!” Bailey said as she glared at Hannah.

Hannah chuckled.

“Yep.”

“My entire body feels like it was run over by a steamroller and I’m probably going to be in pain for weeks.  I am covered in gunk from your foot, not to mention your nasty sweat which is probably going to take me like two showers to get it all off of me.  Then it’s going to take me like another five showers to wash your fucking foot stink off of me and oh, that’s not even mentioning how many times I’m going to have to brush my teeth and wash out my mouth so I don’t taste your sweaty foot in my mouth anymore!  Oh, and my throat is so sore from swallowing your nasty sweat and foot filth. Oh, and have you seen my fucking backside?!  You rubbed me raw on the carpet, you-“

“Okay. Okay. Okay!”  Hannah said, as she tried but found herself failing to stifle her laughter.  “Calm down, calm down.”

The nerve of her to tell me to calm down after the hell I’ve been through, Bailey thought.

“I’ll tell you, IF, you agree to my terms.”  Hannah said with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” Bailey said, her mind trying to work out what Hannah could possibly mean.

“Well like, it wouldn’t be fun if I just told you how I did it.  We need to make it more interesting.”  Hannah said, smiling.

“And how do you mean to make it more interesting?”  Bailey felt like she knew where this was headed and she did not like it one bit.

“Like a bet.”

“NO! I am not betting anything with you ever again!”  Bailey said, backing away from Hannah who was laughing.

“Oh, come on, it’ll be fun!” Hannah said, smiling as she stood up and took a step towards Bailey.  “I haven’t even told you what the bet is yet!”

“Hannah, I really don’t care what it is because I’m not agreeing to it.”  Bailey said, as she took another step back away from Hannah.

“The bet actually involves you being shrunk!”  Hannah said, smiling.  “You’ll get to experience being small all over again!”

“NO!” Bailey blurted out.  She turned away from Hannah to make her way to the door but as she did, she heard a dreadful sound.

She heard a snap.

Bailey heard a thunderous boom and was brought to her knees as the ground shook violently beneath her and from her knees she was sent sprawling to the floor.  This was followed by another earth-shaking rumble that kept her pinned to the floor.

Not again, Bailey thought as tears welled up in her eyes.  She slowly turned to find Hannah’s enormous socked feet on either side of her.  The colossal young woman was smiling down at her.

“Sorry but I didn’t feel like chasing you down so figured I would just shrink you now since that’s what our new bet involves.”

Bailey shakily got to her feet.

“I never agreed to any bet, you giant bitch!  Just let me go!”

“So here’s the bet.  I’m going to drop you into my sneaker and then go to the gym.  If you can last the entire time I’m at the gym, like stay conscious and not pass out, I’ll tell you my secret.  If you can’t last though, not only will I not tell you the secret but you can never ask about it again.”

Bailey was terrified.  She sure as hell didn’t want to be in Hannah’s sneaker at the gym!  She would drown in the giant’s sweat or suffocate from the smell!

Also Bailey realized, there was no way for Hannah to even know if she had passed out or not.  Hannah could just say whatever she wanted about whether Bailey had or not.  She couldn’t win.

“You can’t be serious, Hannah.  You’re going to kill me!”  Bailey yelled up.

Hannah bent over and reached down from Bailey.  Before Bailey could even move, she found herself being snatched up between Hannah’s thick fingers.  Bailey felt sick and nearly passed out as she was pulled skywards by Hannah.

She was brought before Hannah’s smiling face.

“Pretty neat bet, right?”  Hannah boomed.

“Hannah, no!  I never agreed to this!  I’m not going in your sneaker!”  Bailey yelled to her giant friend.

“And how exactly do you plan on stopping me from putting you there?  I’m a giant and you’re just an itty, bitty bug.”  Hannah taunted.

“Hannah, quit it!  I give up!  You win!  It’s over!”  Bailey yelled.

“You’re giving up already?”  Hannah said, frowning slightly.  “I haven’t even put you in my sneaker yet.”

“And you don’t have to.  If giving up is what keeps me from going in your sneaker, then yes.  I’m giving up.  You win.”  Bailey said.

Hannah laughed.  “Wow, can’t believe I just won this bet so easily.  I mean like, I figured I’d win regardless but you caved so quick.”

“Congratulations, you win,” Bailey scoffed, “now please change me back so you can go to the gym and I can take a damn shower.”

Hannah laughed.

“You probably should’ve listened to what happened if you lost the bet, before giving up. “

Bailey felt a sense of dread wash over her.

“You see if you won the bet, I was going to tell you my secret.  But if I won the bet, I was going to shrink you again.”  Hannah grinned wickedly.

“Hannah, please don’t.”  Bailey pleaded.

“And since you gave up so quickly and didn’t even want to try our bet, I get to shrink you.  You know why that is?  Cause I’m the winner and you’re a little loser!”  Hannah said, smiling.

“Come on, Hannah, you had your fun last night.  You even made me sleep in your sock.  Please just let me go.”  Bailey cried.

“So, since I won the bet, you’re staying shrunk AND you’re coming with me to the gym.”

Bailey screamed as Hannah laughed.

“Come on, you’re always saying you wish you went to the gym more and look at this, I’m taking you with me!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey felt herself being lowered and was forced to watch as she was lowered down past Hannah’s cleavage and bright yellow sports bra, past her exposed midriff and then down past her shorts.  As the giantess’s towering legs passed by her she realized just where Hannah was going to be putting her.

She was going into Hannah’s sneaker.

Hannah lowered her and then without warning let go.  Bailey screamed as fell through the air and landed roughly on her right shoulder and arm.  She was immediately assaulted by a thick, stale foot stink that seemed to be all around her.  She coughed as she inhaled the strong odor.

She looked around at the white walls that towered over her and then the dark cavern that was the rest of Hannah’s gigantic gym shoe.  She felt even smaller now that she was inside the sneaker of her gigantic roommate.  The insole beneath her that was once white, was a bit grayed and grimy from Hannah’s repeated use of the shoe and the sweating of her now massive foot.

She looked up and out of the shoe to see Hannah towering high overhead, a cruel grin plastered across her smug face.

“Today’s leg day and I think I might even hit the stairmaster too!”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey screamed as she heard Hannah say this.  She knew she was in for a hell of a time in Hannah’s sneaker.  She was going to be lost in Hannah’s sweat and absolutely overpowered by her stink.

“Maybe I’ll even do a couple miles on the treadmill too!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey felt the tears welling up in her eyes as she stared up at her enormous roommate.

“You might want to go deeper into my sneaker. I doubt you want to be under my heel while I’m at the gym.”  Hannah said as she lifted a huge socked foot over the sneaker and angled it towards the opening.

“I mean you’d survive, but I’d like, probably smash you up pretty good.”  Hannah shrugged.

She was frozen in place as she watched the massive foot descend.  Her mind was screaming at her to run but she was almost completely rooted to her spot on the insole.

“And I probably don’t have to tell you, but it’s probably going to get real hot and smelly in there.  Oh, and like, try not to drown in my sweat either, loser.”  Hannah laughed as her gigantic foot descended towards the mouth of the sneaker.

Bailey finally broke from her trace and turned away from the massive foot that was now entering the gigantic Nike sneaker.  She ran as fast as she could into the darkness that was towards the toe of Hannah’s gym sneaker.  She could immediately smell the stale foot stink that inhabited the sneaker getting stronger and stronger.  She felt as if there was an awful cloud of musk hanging in the air inside the smelly sneaker.

“I’ll make you normal again after my workout.  You’ll definitely need a shower after this!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey could feel the tears flowing from her eyes as the taunting laughter of her colossal roommate boomed out above her, though it was slowly becoming muffled as she felt the sneaker shake as Hannah’s foot started to enter the shoe, cutting off much of the light that had been flowing in.  Bailey had just one thought in her mind as she ran from her roommate’s immense foot and deeper into the musky sneaker.

Why did she have to be such a sore loser?

End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who read and thank you to those who reviewed!  Hope you've enjoyed the story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12179