Faerly stupid mistake by GrazchBar
Summary:

A fairy looks for some fun. A young woman who knows nothing of old wives' tales about the rules which govern the Fae blunders dangerously. But she's not so bad....


Categories: Fantasy, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6559 Read: 6150 Published: August 02 2022 Updated: October 09 2022
Story Notes:
A fairy looks for some fun. A young woman who knows nothing of old wives' tales about the rules which govern the Fae blunders dangerously. But she's not so bad....

1. 1 - Introductions by GrazchBar

2. 2 - Handling by GrazchBar

3. 3 - Running roleplay by GrazchBar

4. 4 - Bathing and finishing by GrazchBar

1 - Introductions by GrazchBar

The morning sunbeams had found a very relaxed Anna. A typical twenty something post-test postgrad between term times. She stirred eventually, and later wandered the kitchen. Making her way around the large table to the various cupboards, lazily making breakfast. Enjoying, perhaps more than the fruits and granola, the meditative quiet of a house with no housemates in and a schedule with no need to go out. She sighed softly, breaking the silence briefly. As she brewed her coffee, a slight tapping sound shattered the silence. She looked over at the window, did a double take and damn nearly dropped the press. There, plain as day, not more than a foot tall, wings with a faint iridescence at her back and angular but feminine features on her face She stood. What could only be called a fairy. A thousand thoughts flew through Anna's mind and her breath caught in excitement as she gawped. Making eye contact with the little person, she saw no fear on her face, upon which a coquettish smirk flitted, then reformed itself into a more gentle smile. The fairy looked up at the handle to the window, then back, and forth again and waved.

Abandoning restraint, Anna rushed over and pulled the window open. The fairy jumped back slightly, wings blurring in motion briefly. Staying out of easy arms reach. She spoke then, and Anna heard a surprisingly loud, melodious voice sounding just ever so slightly nervous "Can I come in then? Miss?". 

"Of course you can!". Anna could hardly contain herself but stepped back to give room. The words "this is impossible!" and "I guess this is it, I finally lost it completely" crossed her mind, yet she admired the delicate creature as she stepped in through the window, noting her silky blond hair and blue eyes. Seeing is believing, as they say, and her eyes drank in the sights.

The fairy's wings became a blur like a hummingbird, a few gold specks falling from them. Nearly silent, She rose to head height, entering the main body of the kitchen, still just staying just out of reach. Looking eye to eye for the first time Anna sighed. "Wow.... You're so pretty.... err, miss?".

The miss in question gave a truly warm smile in return but said nothing (Adorable, Anna thought - and she clearly understands me).

Running a hand through her ginger-dyed hair, Anna noticed how under dressed she was. After all, nothing wrong with going commando under a dressing gown when not expecting company, she had thought. That left her feeling more than a little self conscious. Not that she was ugly herself, but a slightly large nose coupled with ill defined cheekbones, and a complexion rougher than ideal gave her what the generous would call a "homely" look. Anna herself would use far harsher terms. She wouldn't even be allowed participate in the same beauty contest as the little creature, let alone have a chance of winning.

After they both stared at each other for a while, the fairy spoke up again. First starting slowly and softly, a lilting innocent quality to her voice, She introduced herself "You look very sweet yourself... You can call me Jayl by the way, can I have your name?" And so Anna gave up her Name and Jayl's smirk returned for a brief visit.



Still stunned, Anna eyed Jayl, took a half pace forward and slowly leaned as close as she dared to not spook her (although she no longer backed off?). Drinking in all the details in silence, Anna noted her clothes - a form fitting, single piece dress woven that looked as if it was woven from living ivy, complete with leaves. She noticed her hair, tied with the same fibre so as to raise its length behind and above, but loosely splaying out behind the tie like leaves on a palm tree. She noticed her eyes were a striking blue. She noticed some trinket tucked beneath the collar, attached to a necklace. She noticed her figure - slender, yet not lacking curves. She noticed as Jayl mirrored her movements, smiling and leaning in, as though she were now examining a visitor to her home. Still she held her tongue and waited, confident mirth lighting her face. God she's unfairly beautiful, Anna thought.

Realizing suddenly that she was leering at the neckline (and below) of her supernatural guest and feeling awkward tension build in her chest, Anna rallied. Casting about for something to say, she started, voice catching in her throat, and stuttered "So... umm.. why.. have you come here?"

Bright and cheery, Jayl responded "Welllll.... For fun, really - Gets kinda boring out there, not many can see our kind and we all know each other pretty well at this point living together for thousands of years yadda yadda".

"Thousands of years?!" Anna felt she should be past surprise but evidently wasn't

"Yeah give or take, we're always around when people are, just most can't see us. You're lucky!"

Anna agreed internally, but failed to get a word in before Jayl continued

"but y'know I always like to hear what humans get up to, too, everything you do is always so crazy, even the simplest things you know?"

"Like what?"

"Well like the way you live these days, your clothes, or your jobs or your food, or" she paused and floated a little closer and stage whispered - "Your lovelives".

A beat's pause passed as Anna blinked. Then a sad, sarcastic chuckle escaped her. "Ah haha... not much to tell there at the moment, you know? You sure you want to hear this? Long and short is it never seems to go well with me and I'd think you've heard that one before"

Jayl's grinned "Aww sorry, but yeah haha, seems to happen to your kind a lot and then you get all tragic on us. Like, 30 seasons or so ago, a human I spoke too was so mopey about losing his girlfriend barely seemed to notice I was there! He could see me just fine! "Ooooooh my liiiiiiiiffffeee is ooooverrrr" I mean hello? I thought you guys didn't know we existed! Shocking discovery stood right here! No fun at all. Still mad about that one. But you don't seem so down, and you're nice! Don't worry about, you might find someone as pretty as me one day!"

Anna rather doubted that, but they chatted on, Jayl commiserating with Anna about former failed lovers and Anna filling in Jayl on the way people lived nowadays. Her last visit appeared to have been pre-smartphones, and while she flitted around the kitchen and asked question after question, they slipped into an easy rapport. Anna was struck by both how easy Jayl was to talk to, posessing an easy confidence which belied her size, and at how surreal her current situation was, laughing and making small talk with a foot high creature still flying around the room leaving a trail of gold dust from her wings. Jayl asked for a taste of the coffee, and Anna obliged - served in an espresso cup it still seemed rather large for her - but she laughed, chugged and slammed it on the table like it a novelty sized beer presented to a prized drunkard.

Yet, after an hour of getting to know each other, Anna started to sense Jayl growing a little more bored of idle chatter. Her flitting about slowed and cheeriness died down slightly. Eventually, she landed in the center of the large table and sat cross legged looking up. Anna felt that the conversation was drawing to a close.



The prospect of Jayl leaving made her mood turn slightly sour, having really enjoyed her company. She hestiated to say something to make sure she came back, for anything. But her mind mind drew a blank. Then abruptly, Jayl stood up, and took off - now completely disregarding personal space. Barely a few inches from her face, her perky Details in full display, Anna blushed in surprise. For her part Jayl simply hovered, looking into Anna's eyes, as if judging something. Then,  "Hey.... so I don't know what it's like for humans these days but I'm looking for some fun? You want in?". Anna's heartrate suddenly skyrocketed. Was she ? How would that even? She wasn't very, err they barely just? Half thoughts ran through her mind, all silenced as Jayl gave her a quick peck on the lips leaving a warm sensation where she'd touched and hovered back to her previous sitting position, head cocked to the side. Cheeks flushed, Anna's words tumbled "Oh thats very kind of you and you're super lovely and beautiful and lovely but I mean I think that would be nice but how would we even -" Quite abruptly, Jayl raised a hand, as if asking for silence.

"Err?" muttered Anna. 

"You're worried about size?" She shook her head exaggeratedly. "And here I thought people were supposed to be more openminded these days!" Jayl spoke in mock disappointment. Then she moved. The upheld hand moved in front of one eye and she closed the other, squinting as if measuring some fine detail. Anna wondered what on earth she was doing. Jayl lined her hand up with Anna, who opened her mouth to speak just when the world disappeared.


2 - Handling by GrazchBar

A sense of vertigo overtook Anna completely. Like a trapped cave diver, she had no idea of up or down, left or right. She could have been flying at supersonic speed or completely stationary. A roaring sound filled her ears and her eyes picked up only blurring lights. She would have screamed but was too overwhelmed. Then, just as suddenly as it began, the sensations ended, Anna's mind felt like it had hit a brick wall. It had been less than a second. Her normal senses began to reassert themselves... and the first alarming thing she realized was that she was dangling, her left arm held aloft. Staring down, she fought to contain a shriek and reflexively struggled. She seemed to be easily 15 feet in the air above a massive wooden surface. A fraction later, she jerked her head up to see what held her, and this time - she did scream. Loud as her lungs could. Fingers thicker than her arms and unyieldingly strong held her aloft while Jayl's face loomed over her, dwarfing Anna's whole body. The giant grinned as Anna wailed and flailed, perfectly white teeth showing. She lifted Anna up slightly and leaned in to the flailing Anna who could now almost reach and touch the enormous features of the fairy. Jayl she stuck her tongue out just slightly, with a smirk. She pursed her lips and gently blew on Anna's face. Who closed her mouth and stopped screaming for a second. Her breath smelled like hot, humid, honey. Her tongue extended, just the tip touched the tip of Anna's nose and moved up, lifting a few strands of hair from her eyes as it retreated. "How you like me now?" she whispered.



Jayl now began laughing out loud. A musical note when she had been normal sized - an orchestra now. She shifted her grip, putting both hands around Anna's midriff both holding and supporting her firmly. Jayl then lay back onto the table. This put Anna held aloft, multiple times her own height,  staring directly down on Jayl and the table, her own disheveled hair falling in front of her eyes and getting in the way of her view. The laughter paused. A few seconds passed. Now feeling rather overstimulated, Anna quickly got past her normal social niceties and anxieties. "PUT ME DOWN", Anna roared, wild-eyed, terror having gotten a grip but having to fight for space with fighting instinct. Jayl's expression eyes widened slightly, and shifted to concern tinged with guilt. She began to make soft noises, cooing as though handling a feral cat and a let out a "Don't worry, donnnnnn't worrryyyy. Gently, she lowered Anna onto her stomach, among the leaves where her legs gave out and she collapsed into a sitting position, trying to stop herself hyperventilating.

There she remained, panting and muttering "this is crazy i've gone crazy this can't be real" for a while. Jayl responded with a gentle pet from a single finger. Pulling Anna's hair back behind her head, and running the finger soothingly across her head, lightly touching her cheek from time to time. That same scent from before, an almost sickly honey-sweetness pervaded the air around the fairy. It was a somehow a calming ambience. This pattern continued for several minutes, and as Anna finally began to calm down and got used to the slight rise and fall of her current terrain, her heart rate lowered from "sabertooth tiger attack" to "Mother in law visit imminent". Evidently that was good enough for Jayl, who broke the silence by saying "Sorry, was that a bit much?".

Suppressing the instant rage reaction this comment produced in the pit of her stomach, ("don't piss off the person you're currently sat on off!" she reprimanded herself), Anna elected not to address the topic directly and wisely opened with "Wish you could have warned me... haha..... holy shit - Why did you do this?"

Jayl leaned her head up from the table and made eye contact again. The smirk was back. "To have a little fun little lady. I know what you like Anna, and you gave me the keys to your existence"

"What? Keys to my existence?"

The closest thing to a serious expression so far came over her. "Your Name! I thought you fell for the first trick in the book way too easily. You guys really have just about forgotten us, huh. Y'know if I were a nastier fairy I could have turned you into a frog, a dog, or back into a child. I could make you love me, or erase your place in reality entirely. It's pretty scary! You really should be more careful in future little one."


Jayl's expression lightened "But our kind don't lie - and I swear I won't do anything I don't think you want..."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly the vines that made up her dress seemed to come alive, splitting down the middle and slithering away from under Anna who shifted as her footing slid away, part falling forward into a crawling position. She realized now that she was naked, and her hands sank into naked skin. It was warm, smooth, oh so smooth. Almost reflexively, she ran a hand over it, and Jayl giggled. She could feel the slight beat of a heart that was speeding up as if to match her own. Anna's breathing began to get very sharp indeed.



Heat rising to her cheeks, aroused yet still lingering fear gripped her - Anna fought to remain rational, getting into a kneeling position but otherwise remaining motionless. Jayl huffed in impatience, raised her head off the table again, shifted her hair and then brought her hands behind and began gently pushing Anna further up towards the cleavage. She crawled with the motion, her attention again caught pure sensation as her hands and knees slightly sank while she moved. No longer pushing from behind, Jayl moved her breasts to the side slightly, and Anna slowly, in spite of herself, squeezed in between them. Drawn forward. Anna was looking up into the shmmering eyes of the fae. Still a bright, light blue but now coupled with a sensation of more than could be seen. As if there were dancing lights behind the iris just out of reaach.

"C'mon... kiss me. You're almost dripping just being there" Jayl growled. She leaned her head to rest on the table again, confident. Anna's gaze, broken from the eyes briefly, descended slightly and she stood, unsteady one hand pushed against a breast to steady her, feeling its supple give. She stared at the face, now lain before and below her. She looked at her lips. Unnaturally smooth, perfect. Huge. Just like the rest. The Tongue briefly flitted out as if tasting the air in anticipation. The scent hung in the air. Anna was growing weak. Still she knew she should try and get some grasp of what was going on. Desire was taking hold in the pit of her stomach. Still Anna hesitated. Annoyance and anticipation flitting across her face at the delay, Jayl leaned her head back up again and reached an arm backwards. Touching a hand to her wing, she rubbed it briefly, coming a way with a small amount of what almost looked like golden pollen. She somewhat clumsily spat (from below) a tiny amount of saliva into her hand and rubbed it between her fingers with the powder, where it formed a yellow, shimmering paste. While she worked, she was murmuring "just be honest... If you really don't want it, I'll undo this all and you won't see me again. But if you want this like I do - ", she began to rub the mix on Anna's back. Instant, deep warmth spread, like she had been in a bath for an hour and only just noticed. Her whole body began to tingle. Desire was building. Greater than hunger or thirst or conscious control. Desire. "Then just kiss me". A subdued groan leaked out, and the dam burst.



Anna stumble-leapt forwards clumsily and threw her arms around Jay's face. Hugging tight as she could, as if trying dig inside her. So much skin touched skin. Such a rich sensation all on its own. She began obsessively kissing every part she could reach starting with her lips. Pillowy, soft. Honey-sweet. Dimly, she felt some doubt as to how to proceed, but acting on instinct she clambered up further. Coming practically eye to eye, feeling a burst of Jayl's hot breath on her nether regions she climbed. Jayl giggled while Anna awkwardly found handholds. Anna began to thrust her crotch towards Jayl's mouth, who took the hint and The Tongue re-emerged. Impractically large, Jayl nevertheless gave her best effort to please the crazed facehugger. The tongue was remarkably agile. The tip danced and Anna shuddered as the warm moist mass touched her, moving her whole body putting her whole tiny weight onto it. It wasn't long before she was at a climax, having held back so long. Anna screamed in pleasure and continued trying to bury herself into Jayl. Warm, pleasant bliss filled her. The smell was in her head, all she could think of was this impossible mountain of desire.

"Hahaha woah! Hope you accepted my apology, but it's definnnnitely my turn now". Like a crane, Jayl's hand descended and encircled Anna's midriff. She was pulled upwards, spun 180 degrees before she knew it, and placed facefirst at the uppermost part of Jayls crotch. Anna, still completely mad with lust, immediately dangled her torso down and grabbed the clit like it would try to escape. She began to manhandle it, and even as her position started to slide a bit, she hardly corrected for it.

Jayl flinched at the suddenness. She gasped out "Fuck", and grunted still more. She half laughed and half gasped out a "You're clueless-Ugh!" as Anna mercilessly continued. "Less fairy dust in future fuuuck!" Biting her lip, Jayl brought her own hands down and began to pleasure herself internally. Instinctively, she bucked slightly, causing Anna's precarious position to suddenly become comical. She slid off Jayl's crotch, facefirst on top of the in-motion hands, bounced at angle, and crashed onto the table.

While it hardly hurt seemed to hurt as much as it should, the shock brought some measure of lucidity back to Anna. Shaking her head as she stood she stepped back a bit. What she saw threatened to send her wild again. She stood in awe of this building sized woman pleasuring herself. This tiny creature, she reminded herself. This tiny thing which moved me around like a toy. She's so gorgeous. This is so messed up. The sights and thoughts rapidly brought her own desire back up to the forefront and she knelt. She began to pleasure herself staring ahead, keeping as much of this fantasy in her eyesight as she could. And so for a while both women simply enjoyed themselves in the other's company. Jayl would occasionally look over at the tiny woman and revel in her reduction, while Anna watched in awe. It was so much. Faster. She went faster. Jayl mirrored. When they finally came to struggling, shuddering orgasm, it was at almost exactly the same time.

3 - Running roleplay by GrazchBar

Finally feeling somewhat spent, they both simply sat and panted for a few minutes. Silence pervaded except for the sound of breathing. Still with a screaming hot libido though, Anna was watching intently when Jayl started to move. First, she rolled over onto her front (Which from Anna's perspective was like watching an upside down 16 wheeler truck right itself). Then, she shuffled away a bit, and pointed her feet away, lining up to directly see Anna. She raised her torso slightly and rested her head on her arms in front of her. Anna had to crane her neck a bit to make eye contact. Return of Smirk.

"How was it then?"

"Unbelievable!"

"You realize you barely even did anything for me yeah? It's still your turn"

Anna laughed giddily "Don't pull that one with me, I saw you looking over! You loved having me there!"

"Oh I loved it, don't worry - but here's the thing little one (A frison passed up Anna's spine), you don't make the rules now - and I think I'd like you to be a bit more direct next time". She brought up her hand and started to eye up Anna again, who slammed her eyes shut, expecting another sensory overload. That never came. When she opened them again she... seemed to be the same size? She felt the wood beneath her feet shift slightly. She looked down. She looked up again. Jayl was further away? No. Glancing around at the forgotten, distant mundanaity of the kitchen, Anna surmised that she was shrinking again, but this time far more slowly.


"Run away little one or the big bad giantess will eat you up" Jayl called out mockingly and began an exaggeratedly slow crawl, reaching her enormous arms over and above her head to heave her body forward as though it were a great effort, her legs utterly inert.

Though all for the game, Anna didn't feel particularly threatened. "Oh, nooooooo" she called out jokingly, jogging backwards. She felt a lurch and over the next few seconds Jayl seemed to grow rapidly to near enough double her already enormous height, then the pace slowed again. Smirk. Anna gasped, admired for a brief moment, turned and began to run in earnest.

Still though, just jogging kept her well ahead. Feet pounding on the wood, she built a good amount of distance and stopped. Anna breathed deep, glad for her general fitness regimen, and surveyed the scene quickly. She could see the edge coming up soon. Behind however, Jayl. Still taking her time dragging herself along like a lame lamia. Anna noted that again, she looked just a bit larger.

"I'm coming to get youuuuu" - A hand that could engulf her whole body easily reached, but Anna had decided. She put her head down and ran.

Anna had boiled her options down and realized that she would need to try and either get off the table or double back and get around the enormous fae. Head down and running fast, her breathing getting more ragged, she suddenly had to hit an unexpected skidding stop. She had reached the edge of the table. She glanced down. Shouldn't have done that! There was a chair tucked in but Anna was no climber and that was at least 30x her height to even reach the cushion. She glanced back and realized she was running out of places to go. Huge before, Jayl now seemed positively geological and was approaching rapidly. Sprinting full tilt along the short edge of the rectangle, she made her move. Judging she was out of reach, she changed direction and began to circle around, yet just as she thought she might make it, Jayl lunged forwards and a hand - each finger as wide as she was tall - chopped down onto the table in front of her, the ground quaking beneath. She was caught.

"Well well welllllll" Hammed Jayl, "What do I have here but a tiiiiny human"

Anna glanced around and gave a half-hearted attempt to run back the way she came, but she was so out of breath she almost welcomed the other hand coming down and stopping her. She held her own up in defeat and stared up. It really was like looking up at a small mountain now. Panting, she waited as a single finger descended to serve as a platform. She climbed aboard and it was slowly raised to eye level. An eyeball larger than herself focused in on her, iris shining.

"I promised the big bad giantess would gobble you up" - She licked her lips.

In an effort to delay the inevitable, Anna tried a time honored tradition: Rules lawyering - "Bullshit! I saw that jump at the end! How come you suddenly changed the rules?"

But it was ineffective. Jayl grinned unnaturally wide, showing teeth, and said simply "I never said I'd crawl forever!". There was now a menacing edge to her voice, and Anna shivered. Hopefully, Anna thought, she's still just into the role of playing the big bad giantess. But the teeth, as tall as her, were effectively unnerving. Anna sincerely hoped Jayl was still just playing. Her footing lowered in front of Jayl's lips, which pursed and blew what felt like gale force winds into her face. An overpoweringly sweet smelling gust. Anna crouched down and gripped as best she could, once again staggered by the strength of casual gestures. She could see movement inside the mouth. When the wind stopped, a few words then emerged.

"Now you've lost, and that makes you mine!" (Missed her calling in the pantomime, Anna wryly observed), "I am the big bad Giantess and you must surrender to meee..." The serpentine tongue emerged from the dark cavern and began questing slowly outwards. Huge, slimy and with now visibly rough texture, it laid itself out like a supremely gross magic carpet for Anna.

She did not step on it.

Jayl, mouth open and tongue hanging out, made a quite undignified, and mildly irritated grunt and shifted her head slightly.

She did not step on it.

The tongue withdrew.

Jayl looked down at Anna, who stared back, incredulous.

"What, did you seriously think I would just feed myself to you!?" She called up

"Spoilsport, you know you'll love it" pouted the fairy, all menace gone.

"Well I guess we'll never be finding that out then"

A moment's pause. Then, Smirk.

"Oh no you fuckin-"

*glomp*. Quick as a flash, the finger rose and the mouth descended. Anna was suddenly surrounded by hot moisture and again, that incredible, delicious, honey-like smell now so thick she could hardly breathe. Her finger platform was still in place, but glancing back, Jayl's lips had almost sealed around it, allowing just a pinprick of light in.

Anna, deciding she should at least try to appeal for mercy, called out a long "Jaaaaaaayyyyl", the sound dying, muffled by the soft flesh around her. No response.

She pulled in a full lungful for the cry of "JAAAAAAAAAYL" then coughed loudly. A giggle rocked the world around her. "Right so you're just frigging well ignoring me then, fine, ok, FINE! Treat me like a caged insect I'll behave like one". She got down on hands and knees, grabbed as much skin as she could from the finger and wrenched for all she was worth. Gratifyingly, she heard a yelping noise echo around. Less gratifyingly, she was then immediately sideswept and wrapped up by the tongue (how was it so agile?), the finger was withdrawn and the lips sealed tight behind it, voiding the area of light completely.

Pitch black, compressed by rough flesh all around, Anna was tumbled about in the slick saliva. The air practically caught in her lungs it was so thick. Anna wrestled for freedom, eventually slipping free of the tongue and rushed for the lips, disoriented and slipping in the dark - hoping to force an exit. To her surprise, as she got there, Jayl's tongue withdrew, seemingly allowing her forward. The teeth were not blocking her exit, and Anna forced her body between the lips, which squeezed her whole body tightly as she pushed through - then her head was out, and there was light, and her shoulders emerged too. She looked down and inhaled. They were at an impossible, dizzying height. It was like leaning her head out of a plane. Far, far below was the table and the rest of the kitchen. They must be flying at near roof height, Anna reasoned past the vertigo. She looked away from the nauseating scene, then the jaw she was held in slowly began to tilt upwards as Jayl leaned her head back. Anna was once again dangling, this time her own hands fighting to cling on to the lower lip.

As intimidatingly as she could manage while keeping her lower jaw stationary, Jayl exclaimed "Submit" (which came out far closer to "Thubmit").

Anna responded by struggling more and trying to get more of her body out, causing Jayl to sigh, reach her fingers in and pinch up Anna gently (like being held between two pudgy boulders, she idly observed). She was lifted out gently, and Jayl (now apparently back into roleplay mode) decried "See now your hopeless situation, foolish speck!" 

Anna's instant reaction was to clap her hands over her ears at the volume, causing another brief look of guilt crossed Jayl's face. She continued, trying and failing to combine both a whisper and an intimidating command "Surrender to meeee...". Anna fought to keep from laughing, and Jayl, clearly miffed at how this whole thing had gone, lowered her back towards the mouth where, like a horror movie killer, The Tongue re-emerged to pull Anna back into the darkness.

This time, there was no escape. It was just Anna and The Tongue. She lay atop it on her back. It twitched slightly. "I really am just a speck now", she said aloud, and the thought lit a fire in her. She reveled in how utterly worthless she now was. An intelligent, educated human. Capable of so much. No human rights now, she was a morsel. "Finger food", she joked to herself. Lightheadedness washed over her. She kept thinking all it would take was a single motion, a gulp and that would be it. She trusted Jayl logically enough that she wouldn't, now, but as she lay and sweated and fondled herself, she found unexpected joy in the notion. She was nothing, nothing, nothing. She had no control. Only pleasure. As if to emphasize it, she was occasionally rocked by movements of the body as a whole, rolling her around on the tongue, which would adjust to keep her stable. She continued slowly toying with herself, drowning in the atmosphere and her thoughts. How long had she been in here, in the dark, with only the sound of enormous lungs to accompany her. Eventually, she felt a need to shift her body, and sat up, unexpectedly banging her head on the roof of Jayl's mouth!

She's growing me back? Almost disappointed in the idea, Anna quickly realized that her old friend Tongue was suddenly more active too, touching various parts of her body gently, as if searching for the right area, which it eventually found. Anna bucked slightly as she felt it try to press its way inside, and she felt herself growing more rapidly to help it.

"Getting bored?" she called. Things were starting to get very cramped and Anna was forced to adopt a crawling position to stop getting squashed against the roof, yet still she was growing, feeling more and more tightly constricted, her back now starting to push against the upper jaw. Her growth then stopped short, leaving her in a very ungainly position. On elbows and knees, facing the wrong way to make an exit. She was having a hard time envisioning how to even turn around, unhelped by the fact she was now being eaten out while eaten - and it wasn't easy to think as she was teased constantly, letting out embarrassing moans she was sure her captor could hear.

Yet she was not allowed another climax. As soon as she was feeling close and wanted to speed up, light and air suddenly burst in as the maw opened and a hand reached in, pulling her out, blinking. She was still smaller than Jayl's hand - but vastly bigger than when she had entered. Jayl smiled warmly at her and blew a kiss. They were now on a kitchen counter near the kettle.

"I forgot, you were supposed to pleasure me, right? Well, I think you need a bath first. Help me out a sec yeah, we need to lift this."

Anna found herself placed on the ground still aching inside, but started to run to keep up as Jayl strode away towards the kettle. She was growing again, quickly approaching Jayl's height and then surpassing it too. She stopped around 2 feet tall, marveling at the difference (it somehow seemed weirder to be stood on the countertop like this then as a mouse), and, under Jayl's instructions, tipped some hot water into a large bowl Jayl had found on the countertop. Jayl put a toe in, and then lithely snaked the rest of her body too, hanging her arms out the sides, the water covering up to her belly.

The bath wasn't really big enough for Anna (frankly, it was a bit small for Jayl) but she had a feeling that wasn't going to be an issue for long. Sure enough, every step she took it looked more appropriately sized. As she stepped over the side opposite Jayl she flinched at the water. It was almost too hot. Yet with a slight wince, she managed to climb in and as she sat she felt the clammy fluids she had been coated with start to float away the heat relaxed her a bit, though as it met her privates she was reminded of her need. She sat, and ran her hands underwater along Jayl's smooth legs. They seemed to expand in her touch, yet no water displaced...


4 - Bathing and finishing by GrazchBar

Anna decided to sieze the moment and before she got too small to reach she lunged across the bath and hung her arms around Jayl's neck, kissing it repeatedly. She was maybe a head shorter now. Jayl responded by leaning down to meet, and they shared a "normal" lover's kiss for the first time (Although the human was taken aback somewhat by the volume of tongue she was handling). She reached her hands down and gently began to tease, bringing Jayl up to match her own arousal. They were so close, and so warm. She moved her mouth to suck at Jayl's huge teet. It expanded in her mouth as she lost another inch. She worked harder below, and Jayl leant over to kiss her on the top of her head.

She lost another half inch. Jayl began to move involuntarily in response to the tender touches below, shifting in the bowl and sending ripples around. She brought a hand inside, and using just her index, began to feel her way in below. Anna practically squealed. It was huge. In return, she was now using 3 fingers. Jayl brought her other hand around and lovingly brushed the hair behind, running her hand through its length over and over.

Their subdued lovemaking continued in this fashion for some time. An outside observer would have heard only some light splashing, an occasional squeak or grunt of pleasure, and breathing. Now that she was a (somewhat) equal partner again, Anna had decided to exercise her self restraint - but this was proving difficult. The pleasure was by now becoming agonising, unbearable, and her mental energy was all but exhausted. She could feel that Jayl was getting close too and began to murmur “c’mon you sexy fuckin thing come onnnnn I love you fuck come onnnnnnnnnn”. Phrases that those who knew her, even former lovers, would have been shocked to hear. They’d always felt she remained just a bit distant. Not now. At last, she felt real give in her target. Jayl began to moan, began to shake, and Anna at last allowed herself free reign. Again, they both came to orgasm together, flowing out into the water with them, and Anna collapsed forward, hugging onto Jayl’s midriff, head just above the waterline, now shrunk again to hardly a third the size of the fairy.



There they lay, cuddling, both spent, until the water started to get uncomfortably cool, at which point Jayl climbed out and lent a hand to pull Anna out (Who, she noticed, lost another inch in the process). Jayl smirked, and poked Anna in the forehead affectionately who staggered back slightly.

“Oh man that was great you little idiot, thanks for giving me your name” A lot of the energy was gone from her voice, but she was warm. She stretched languidly, snapped her fingers and her clothes re-emerged from nowhere.

Anna’s heart sank “Are you…. Going?”

Carefully nonchalant, Jayl yawned. “Well, probably should, yeah, need to go home and rest if nothing else. Why, you… getting attached?”

“I really like you” blurted Anna “Even when you were being mean I could tell you really cared about me"

“Aww sweetie, but you barely know me really. Still, I tell you what - I'll give you something”. She hooked Anna under the shoulders and flew her down to ground level, near her disgarded gown. With a pirouette and a flourish that she clearly didn’t need, she gestured Anna into growth. As the human rose above, she tugged on her necklace, and pulled up a small green object. Detaching it, she rose to the table and placed it there. Anna, now 3 feet high and rising, got on a chair to look it looked like a little jade cage.

“If you ever want to see me again, just get in there”

“…. I won’t fit” Anna saw this as a rejection, her voice was flat.

“Oh no no don’t cry, no you’ll fit. Don’t worry. Just intend to get in, step towards it and you’ll manage. You might find it a little harder to get out, though”. She winked

fuck she’s cute. Now back to normal height, Anna hurriedly robed up and thanked Jayl for the gift.

“No problem no problem. And before I go, one last kiss?”

“Of course!” Anna cried

It was a quick peck on the lips. Then, she felt a shift as she lost another inch.

“Hey!” Anna called out, but the fairy was already out the window, laughing as she went.

A wry grin on her face, Anna watched her disappear into the blue.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12106