Ember and Lazarus by The Lurkmeister
Summary:

Ember and Lazarus are very much in love, but her secret fantasy life threatens to destroy their happy marriage. This story will heavily feature buttcrush, but will touch on several other aspects of size kink as well.

This is a commissioned story featuring original characters created by the client. Interested in working with me to get your own personally crafted story that caters to your every wish? Please click on my penname and hit me up on any of the ways listed in my bio. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

The client has indicated that they woud like this to be an ongoing story. With their permission, I will be posting new chapters here after delivering to them first. Expect a new installment every couple of weeks or so. Enjoy!


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 53521 Read: 18035 Published: June 18 2022 Updated: October 02 2022

1. Chapter 1 -- Secrets and Lies by The Lurkmeister

2. Chapter 2 -- Carried Away by The Lurkmeister

3. Chapter 3 -- Turning Point by The Lurkmeister

4. Chapter 4 -- Fourplay by The Lurkmeister

5. Chapter 5 -- Out of the Frying Pan by The Lurkmeister

6. Chapter 6 -- Cleaning Up by The Lurkmeister

7. Chapter 7 -- Forbidden Crush by The Lurkmeister

8. Chapter 8 -- Large and In Charge by The Lurkmeister

Chapter 1 -- Secrets and Lies by The Lurkmeister

The warm, early autumn sun was low in the sky when Ember Moonstone apparated in front of her suburban house with a loud pop, setting off her neighbor’s car alarm for at least the third time that week. She didn’t mind too much, though. Served the little gnome right for inconsiderately leaving his rubbish bins blocking her driveway every Wednesday since he’d moved into the house next door six months ago. She could, of course, have magicked herself directly into her living room, or bedroom, or wherever else, but she liked the feeling of walking through the front door of the home she shared with her husband, Lazarus. They’d scrimped and saved for years, often doing without so that they could finally land their dream abode.


She smiled as she walked up the path to the door, thinking of the moment last year when her bridegroom had walked these very steps before carrying her over the threshold to begin their new lives together. Sometimes people gave her grief because she’d decided not to take his surname as her own, thinking it meant that she didn’t love him. But nothing could be further from the truth. Her smile turned to a frown as she looked over to the empty spot where Lazarus’s sedan was supposed to be. Must be working late again, she thought to herself, her mane of raven black hair waving elegantly across her shoulders as she shook her head in disappointment. Though she knew he was close to cracking the case he’d been investigating for months, she’d still half-hoped he’d be there to give her a big hug when she walked inside.


It was far too still and quiet when she entered the empty house, deepening the existential funk she’d found herself in all day. Her wizarding school’s most recent class of first year students was really trying her patience as head instructor of the dark arts. Each term brought with it a new and unique set of challenges, of course, but she swore that this lot was the dullest and least engaging group that she’d ever had the displeasure of trying to teach. With a sigh, she brought her hands up and rubbed her palms roughly over her radiantly alabaster face before collapsing back into the plushness of the living room sofa. It didn’t help that she was preoccupied with other things today, her thoughts continually drifting to the deep, dark secrets that she’d been keeping from poor Lazarus for years. Though if she was being honest with herself she’d admit that she’d been distracted by her private affairs for quite some time. But today… today was the day she’d set to finally come clean and tell him the truth. Butterflies bubbled up in her tummy as she thought about how he was certain to react, but she knew she couldn’t keep this part of herself hidden any longer.


Wine, she thought, remembering the bottle of rosé she’d put in the refrigerator this morning to chill. Wine, and then, maybe, food. But first thing’s first. She rose slowly, letting her purse slip off her shoulder and onto the sofa before she made her way upstairs to the bedroom, her mind awash with nothing but negative thoughts Is this the last time I’ll be heading up these stairs? Of course he’ll kick me out when I tell him what a freak I am. How could he not? Everyone else I’ve ever told about this ended up leaving me because of it. Why would he be any different?


Just the sight of their bed brought tears to her dark brown eyes as she remembered the sweet times her and Lazarus had shared there just that morning. A bittersweet smile graced her ruby lips, her cheeks wet with tears as she recalled his tender touches, the way his generous lovemaking made her feel like a queen… nearly, nearly, like a goddess. But still, even in those intimate moments, she wanted something more… or, more accurately, something less. 


Ember shook her head as if that would banish the thoughts that filled her head — thoughts she’d had for years in some form or another — thoughts that were coming more and more frequently despite her best efforts to keep them at bay. She imagined her husband, not at his usual imposing 6’4” height, but much, much smaller, only about an inch tall, and buried under and between the twin moons of her comparatively giant ass. The way he would squirm and struggle underneath her, pushing out against the fabric covering her butt with his little arms and legs as she ground him mercilessly against the duvet… Her face flushed at simply the idea of the incredible and yet casual power she’d have over him this way, so much bigger than him than he could ever possibly imagine. While he usually towered over her petite 5’5” frame, if she had her way she could easily envelop his whole tiny body into hers… in so many deliciously naughty ways that thinking about them too much made her head spin. All it would take is one spell that she’d been working on for years and she’d have him literally in the palm of her hand.


An emotional sigh fell out of her as she slipped off her shoes and wiggled out of her teacher’s robes until she was clad in only her bra and panties. She gasped when she peeled her underwear down, surprised at the thick string of her own sticky moisture that ran from between her legs to the large wet spot covering the front of her briefs. Of course her copious wetness shouldn’t have come as a surprise at all considering the fantasies that had been running though her mind lately — even while at work. A fresh blush reddened her pale cheeks as she flashed back to yesterday when she gave her eminently annoying class of first years a long passage to read silently to themselves. With them occupied, she’d excused herself and run off to the private staff toilets down the hall. Once there she’d locked herself in and opened her robes, rubbing herself to thoughts of Lazarus, only six inches tall and trapped in her giant pussy. Her fingers had played over her wet folds as she sat and looked down at herself, imagining him with just his head sticking out from between her lips, his little shock of reddish-brown hair slicked back and wet with her juices as they dribbled freely over his tiny face. To her chagrin she’d cum in less than a minute, letting a long stream of pee splash into the bowl as she bit her lip so hard it left a bruise to keep from screaming out in ecstasy. 


“Enough,” she said aloud to herself as she pulled her arms free of her bra straps and walked into their closet. She put on a fresh pair of panties before slipping into a tank top and a soft pair of pyjama shorts that showed off her legs in a way she knew Lazarus liked. After turning off the lights she nearly ran downstairs to the bottle waiting for her in the fridge.


Ember poured herself a generous glass of rosé before using a simple spell to start making a shepherd’s pie on the countertop behind her. As the ingredients began to assemble themselves, she used another spell to summon her phone from her purse in the other room and gave some thought to texting her husband something sweet. Her fingers tapped away at the keyboard as she sat at the dining room table, writing and then deleting several messages that just weren’t quite right. By the time she finally pressed “send” she was finished with her second generous pour and feeling fairly floaty. “Thinking of you,” with a heart emoji moved from the text entry line and into a blue conversation bubble with a little woosh sound as the wine bottle magically emptied itself into her glass. Nailed it.


Now fully put together, the pie lifted from the counter, slowly traveling over to the oven that opened to receive it. The room filled with the delicious smell of her cooking as she drained her goblet, glancing at the clock and wondering when her husband would be home. Her eyelids drooped as she leaned back in her chair, a feeling of tiredness hitting her both from the wine and from the long week she’d had. I’ll just close my eyes for a moment to rest them, was the last thing she remembered thinking before opening her eyes to see that the clock had somehow advanced almost six hours ahead. The sound of keys jingled from the other room before the front door closed with a click.


Her body was stiff as she rose and padded softly into the living room to see Lazarus turned away from her, hanging up his fedora and trenchcoat onto the hooks on the wall near the door. She waited until he’d slipped out of his holster and put it up safely in the closet before she made her move.


“Laz!” she squealed with joy as she ran up and wrapped her arms around him from behind, her hands on his chest as her cheek pressed against his back.


He laughed and brought his big hands over hers, doing his best to hug her back.


“Hello, Em. I thought you’d be asleep,” he said as he twisted around in her grasp to face her.


She buried her face into his chest, inhaling his scent deeply and sighing as she squeezed him tightly.


“I was, actually. Until some great big oaf had to make all kinds of noise trying to get into the house.” She looked up at him and smiled cheekily, so happy to see his face after such a long day.


Lazarus chuckled as he held her. “Oh yeah, that guy. Didn’t you see me telling him to take a hike?”


“Sorry, missed that part,” she said as she let him go, taking his hand in hers and leading him further in to the house. “He was probably after the delicious food I made for you. Shepherd’s pie, your favourite.”


It wasn’t until she’d led him into the kitchen that she noticed the faint, stale smell of something burnt in the air. With a frown she let go his hand, opening the cold oven to reveal the charred ghost of what was once supposed to be their dinner.


“Oh no! I must’ve been asleep when it was supposed to come out!” she wailed in dismay.


“Well at least this spell was kind enough to turn off the oven so as not to nearly burn down our kitchen, unlike that curry you tried to make a few months ago,” he said with a smile as he came over to wrap her up in a hug. “Besides, I ate already. Didn’t you get my text? I sent it right after you sent yours.”


“No,” she said guiltily as she looked at the empty bottle on the table. “Oh, now everything is ruined! And on tonight of all nights!” She pulled away from him and looked away.


“Em? What do you mean ‘tonight of all nights’? Did I forget an anniversary? Does this commemorate a meal you accidentally burnt last year, or something?”


She just shook her head and wrung her hands, not even chastising him for his lame joke.


“Come on, Em. You know you can always tell me anything.”


She held back tears as she looked up at him. “I need to talk to you, is all. Please sit?”


He looked at her in concern as he sat down at the table, not used to seeing his wife so outwardly emotional like this.


“Okay, baby. What is it?”


She took a deep breath before everything spilled out of her in a rushed jumble — her fantasies about shrinking him and sitting on him and feeling his little body squirm beneath her, that she had a spell that would make her dreams a reality, how she had tried to incorporate her interests into other relationships before him and how spectacularly they’d failed, and above all how deeply ashamed she was to have these desires and how very sorry she was for keeping this secret from him.


Lazarus just sat calmly as she explained herself, his hands folded on his lap as he nodded occasionally. When it was clear that she had said all that she had to say he simply asked, “Is that it?”


“Is that… what?” she sputtered incredulously. “Is that all you have to say? Seriously?”


“Yeah,” he said quietly, standing up and bringing her in for an embrace. Her body stiffened at his touch before she melted slightly into him.


“But, but…,” came her muffled voice from against the front of his button down shirt. “A-aren’t you mad, or freaked out, or anything? How can you be so calm about this?!”


He laughed before pulling away and looking down at her. “Oh, I was a little… concerned when I first found out. But I’ve had years to think about it, and I have to tell you that I’ve come around and am honestly kind of intrigued by the idea.”


Ember reached up and brought her hands to his chest, giving him enough of a shove that he had to take a half step back.


“Lazarus Trevelyan!” she shouted with anger bordering on a laugh. “How dare you! How dare you—“


“Keep a secret like that from you? I know, right? Who would do such a thing?”


She just shook her head, truly at a loss for words.


“You remember when we ran into your ex that night when we’d first started dating? Almost four years ago?” he asked as he sat down again.


She just nodded as she took the chair next to him.


“Nice bloke, name of Tyrell, as I recall,” he continued. “Walked with a limp. And boy, did he sure seem afraid of little old you.”


Thoughts and ideas started to string together behind Ember’s eyes, but still she just nodded.


“Mm-hm. Anyway, well, as you may know, I’m a detective, so one day soon thereafter I trailed him for a bit. Eventually I ‘ran into him’ at his local pub. I was wearing a disguise, of course. So I took the stool next to him, and after a few rounds he became very communicative. Told me everything. And I mean everything. Including how he got that limp.”


Ember’s face went beet red.


Lazarus reached down and took her hands in his. “When I first started seeing you, all my mates warned me about dating a witch. Apparently a few of them had bad experiences with magic-types. One of them, and I’m not saying who, even tried to set me up with a friendly centuaress—“


“It was Phillip, wasn’t it?” she spat. “That miserable, no good, horse-loving—“


“Ah ah, like I said, I’m not naming names,” he said, leaning in closer. “My point is, I knew there was something special about you the first time we ever met. I just… instantly felt this connection with you, this bond, this trust. I knew that I’d finally found the woman I was going to marry, even if she happened to be a witch.”


They sat quietly for a moment until she broke the silence. “Why didn’t you ever say anything?” she finally asked softly as she squeezed his hands.


“Because if you weren’t able to tell me about it yourself I figured there must be a damn good reason,” he said with kindness shining in his green eyes. “And in the grand scheme of things it didn’t really matter to me. It wasn’t a deal-breaker, and I knew that when and if you needed to tell me that you would.” Lazarus looked at her thoughtfully. “I’ve noticed you’ve been distracted lately and frankly I’m glad this was the reason. I was worried that maybe the gnome next door had finally won your heart by leaving his trash all over the place. That’s a mating call for their people, isn’t it?”


She snorted. “Well, the way he arranges those bins just so is dead sexy, not going to lie,” she quipped, her voice sounding more like herself.


He laughed, letting go of her hands and sitting back in his seat while looking at her expectantly.


“Well?” he asked, his eyebrows raised.


“Well what?” she stared back at him blankly.


“Aren’t you going to…?”


“What? Now?”


“Seriously?” he sighed. “You just said it was your deepest fantasy!”


“But you must be so tired,” she said with genuine love and compassion.


“Yes! That’s why I’m waiting for you to get it over with!” he said half-jokingly.


“Oh, is that how it is?” she asked with a crooked smile, standing up and backing away from him a few feet. “Now I just might not grow you back.” Her tone shifted as she began to recite her spell.


A look of actual concern briefly crossed his face. “Hey, wait,” he gulped as he tried to get up, but it was too late.


As Ember mumbled a long, low string of what sounded to him like gibberish, Lazarus lost control of his body as it began to tingle. Soon he started to feel lighter as he began to dwindle inside of his clothes, The collar of his dress shirt began to rise up his neck until his chin dipped inside of it, his hands following suit as they slipped inside the sleeves. He could feel his shoes leave the ground before sliding off his feet and clattering onto the linoleum below. Soon he was becoming lost in billowing fabric that smelled strongly of himself. Looking up through the collapsing hole of his collar, the last thing he saw before he was engulfed in darkness was his wife’s face, her smile growing with each passing second.


Ember couldn’t help but laugh at the look on Laz’s little face as he disappeared inside of his own clothes. She watched in amusement as the covered little bump of his body thrashed around on the chair before she unbuttoned a couple of his buttons and reached inside his shirt.


Lazarus yelped as he saw her giant, pale hand reach through the portal that had just appeared. With nowhere to run he let her wrap her palm and fingers around him and pull him into the light. He couldn’t believe just how huge she was, and just how beautiful her face looked blown up to impossible proportions. From the relative size of her he guessed that he was about six inches tall.


“W-what are you going to do to me?” he asked in awe.


“This,” she said with a smile, setting him on the cool floor in front of her foot as she stood up from her seat.


Her milky white toes raised up slowly and pushed gently against his chest, knocking him onto his back. Before he could even think to roll away her giant sole descended upon him, the thick skin moulding around his tiny body. He screamed, instinctively fearful of the tons of feminine flesh that loomed dangerously over him. But his body was pinned fast against the ground, utterly unable to move as she held him there with her foot. But after a moment he realized that she was indeed just holding him there, not crushing him flat like she obviously could so easily.


She looked down to see his arms and legs comically splayed out on either side of her foot while his body lay pinned beneath her. “You know that I would never hurt you, my love,” she said gently, rolling his little form from side to side as she spoke.


“Y-yes, of course,” he replied in his little muffled voice. “You’re just so… b-big!”


“Mmm, yeah, about that…” she said with a grin. “I’m afraid you’re actually a little too big for what I want right now. Just keep in mind, the spell makes you more resilient than you are normally. Don’t forget that. And don’t forget that I love you.”


Lazarus felt his body tingle again as the already huge plain of her foot seemed to expand all around him, pressing him even deeper into her sole. His arms and legs drew in past the edges of her foot, until his hands and feet were pinned beneath her as well. He became entombed under her hot skin, becoming completely covered until even the light around him was cut off as she stepped on him completely.


Ember felt a rush of power as she watched him shrink beneath her, finally covering all of him under her foot. She knew she couldn’t keep him there safely for too long. Even though he was less prone to damage, he still needed to breathe. Still, she loved the feeling of having this formerly big, powerful man now trapped under her so perfectly that she couldn’t see him at all. Even though she loved him far too much to ever do so, just knowing that all she had to do was put all of her weight on one foot to feel him pop under her like a grape turned her on so much.


Just when he felt like he was going to pass out she lifted her foot from him, letting him take a deep breath. But though he was able to turn his head to breathe he still felt the heat from her foot along the front of his body.


She laughed as she looked at the floor and didn’t see him there. Bending her knee, she drew up her leg so that her ankle balanced on her thigh as the bottom of her foot pointed upward. Her finger and thumb reached down, peeling his tiny body from her slightly sweaty sole. She brought him up to her face and smiled at him.


“You look pretty cute like this, Laz,” she said with a grin.


“You didn’t tell me you weren’t going to shrink my clothes along with me!” he yelled up at her, squirming between her fingertips.


“Yeah, sorry. Haven’t quite worked that bit out yet.” She sat down, setting him down on the table in front of her and resting her hand next to him. “Just be thankful that this spell is way better than my cooking.”


Lazarus walked around the tabletop, amazed at how alien his own kitchen, not to mention his wife, looked to him at this size. He estimated that he was now only about an inch tall, so small that just the thought of it was too terrifying to truly contemplate.


Her hand came up with her index finger extended, gently pushing him around a bit before pinning him onto his back once more. The pad of her finger covered his torso and legs while his head poked out just past her fingernail. His tiny hands curled around her cuticles, pulling and pushing with all of his might, but, of course, not budging her at all.


“There’s just one more thing I want to do with you tonight while you’re this size, babe,” she said. “It is late, after all, and I do love you, you know.”


He nodded and relaxed his arms, remembering that he was doing this willingly out of an immense love for his wife. The warmth of her giant digit felt good against him, almost reassuring as she gently pressed him against the table.


She smiled as she saw him nod. “Thank you for being such a good sport. I love you so much for trusting me enough to shrink and play with you. We’re going to have to do this again really soon, okay?”


“I love you too, Em,” he said, his breath slowing as his body relaxed against her touch. “I can’t wait to do this with you again when it’s not the middle of the night and we’re both exhausted.” He wrapped his arms around her fingertip in a hug.


“Mmm, yes that does sound nice,” she cooed as she picked him up again between her thumb and finger, carrying him out of the room. She walked over to the sofa, setting him down onto the soft fabric in the center of a cushion before kneeling down in front of it.


“Lay back for me, my sweet little man. And remember, you trusted me enough to do this.” She smiled as she stood back up, watching him do as he was told.


Turning around, she lined herself up over him. A flutter of anticipation resonated in her body, making her skin break out in gooseflesh at the thought of what she was about to do. With a huge grin she lowered herself onto her tiny husband, sitting down and pressing his body into the sofa with her humungous, flannel-covered ass. Her cheeks flexed over his prone, helpless little body as she brought all of her weight down atop him, the plushness of the cushion, the softness of her butt, and the protective aspects of her spell working together to keep him safe.


Lazarus had a brief moment of panic as he saw his wife’s enormous butt slowly descend upon him like a giant, sexy asteroid hurtling towards earth. He’d always admired that part of her body, but now it was coming towards him, bigger than life and hungry to swallow him up. The fabric covering her was hot, and smelled a bit of the familiar scent of her arousal. He found himself instantly unable to move as his body was forced up between her buttcheeks, but he knew she was doing her absolute best to keep him safe so he didn’t worry.


Ember clenched her butt around his little form, squeezing him with her powerful yet pliant cheeks until she felt him thrash around a bit beneath her. She moaned at the feeling of his little limbs poking at the fabric covering her sensitive skin, relishing the power she had over him. Though she planned to only keep him down there for a few moments, in her excitement she decided that he could last in there for bit longer. After all, she would be more careful than she ever was with any of her past partners, especially poor Tyrell. She loved Lazarus more than anything. Before she knew it she found herself grinding her butt against the plushness of the sofa, feeling his body slip up and down the flannel covering her behind. Her hands came down on either side of her to support her as she rocked her hips grinding herself against the soft cushion.


Lazarus wasn’t sure how long he’d been under her, but to him it was starting to feel like a lot longer than he’d been under her foot or finger. Still, there was nothing he could do but ride it out, trusting her to keep him safe. It grew hot underneath her, the scent of her arousal heightening along with that of her sweat. Every breath he took was thick with her, and those breaths became steadily less easy as she continued to ride him. He continued to poke and prod at her just to try to remind her that he was still down there. But as the air slowly dwindled around him while the pressure increased he found himself able to move less and less.


Though she could feel herself getting carried away she came up with increasingly self-serving excuses to do so. He’s fine! If he wasn’t he wouldn’t keep moving! Oh, he’s stopped moving… Maybe he just doesn’t want to bother me. Gods, this feels so good! Like a dream come true. Mmm, can’t stop… Don’t wanna stop….


The springs beneath the sofa began to creak under her weight as she increasingly became more aggressive with her gyrations. Her hands traveled to her hips, thumbs hooking themselves under her waistband, ready to peel down her shorts and grind her bare ass over his helpless little body. But without him moving she could barely even feel him in there. She began to worry that maybe he’d slipped between the sofa cushions, or even onto the floor. Without standing, she lifted herself slightly and probed around the cushion with her fingers. Nothing. She bit her lip as she moved up, digging her fingertips into her hot, sweaty crack. Finally she felt… something. An arm, maybe? She pulled him out and set him in her palm, gasping at the way he looked laying there.


His normally pale body was dark red, his eyes closed. Without hesitation she started to chant the growth spell, feeling him begin to expand in her palm. Once he reached six inches she brought him to her face, pressing her ear to his chest. She could hear his tiny heartbeat, and feel his lungs expand and contract with shallow breaths. He was alive! She almost shouted in relief, but instead brought him around so that he faced her. With pursed lips she blew into his face, smiling when he snorted and took a deep breath, his eyes blinking slowly open.


”Baby,” he groaned. “What happened?”


“Y-you… fell asleep, Laz. It’s been a long day for both of us. How about we go to bed, hmm?”


He just nodded as she carried him up the stairs to their bedroom. Though she felt guilty about almost seriously injuring him, she couldn’t wait to have him beneath her again. She’d just be more careful next time, of course. 



End Notes:



Chapter 2 -- Carried Away by The Lurkmeister

Ember gently pulled back the bedsheets with one hand while she cradled her unconscious little lover in the other, setting him down on his side of the bed and carefully slipping her hand out from beneath him. With a look of concern, she kneeled down on the carpet, softly chanting a healing spell as he lay there peacefully unaware. She smiled as she watched his red-raw skin return to its normal light pinkish color, his chest rising and falling more deeply as her incantation worked its magic. 


After a few moments, Lazarus looked just like his usual self, if a little smaller. She gazed down at him as he slept peacefully, her mind torn between deep appreciation for the boundless love he’d showed her tonight, and incredible guilt at the way she’d used that love for her own selfish pleasure, pushing his little body nearly to the point of breaking beneath her comparatively enormous ass.


As a child, when her magic had first come in, she’d struggled to control it, oftentimes not knowing the strength of her own powers. Now she found herself in a similar situation with this little man, having to balance the pleasure that his shrunken form could bring her against his personal safety. 


Tonight I definitely pushed things too far, she thought as she leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her husband’s chest. But next time… next time I’ll do better, Laz. I promise.


With a small sob Ember quietly stood and regrew him back to his normal size, tucking him in lovingly before joining him in bed.


She fell instantly into a dreamless slumber, waking up just as quickly and in the exact same position in which she’d fallen asleep. Harsh morning light poured in through the window across the room as she heard the shower shut off in the adjacent bathroom.


With a groan she rolled over to see Lazarus walk briskly through the door into the bedroom, a towel around his waist, water still glistening fainty off his body. She looked him up and down with unabashed lust.


“Hey there, big boy,” she purred, pushing out her chest as she languorously sat up in bed.


“Oh, hey. You’re finally up,” he said distractedly as he turned and walked into their closet, the sound of clothes hangers being pushed around and fabric rustling spilling out into the room.


“Hmph.” She looked down at her perfect, pale breasts, frowning with bemused surprise, a little disappointed with their unusually lacklustre performance. She squeezed them together with her upper arms, picturing her man, tiny and damp from his shower, squirming between the pillowy softness of the creamy cleavage that spilled over the hem of her tank top. Her lips curled into a sensual smile.


Lazarus emerged buttoning up a crisp, white dress shirt, not even noticing her sitting there posed sexily. He tucked his shirt into his pants before walking right past her and back into the bathroom. She could hear him run the faucet before starting to brush his teeth.


“Leaving already?” she asked with an optimism she did not feel as she released her arms, leaning to the side to pull his pillow across her lap before hugging it lightly to her chest. “I was hoping you’d let me make you breakfast, and we could spend some time together before I left for work.


He spat into the sink. “Sorry, love,” her said, his voice thick. “I just got a text from an informant about twenty minutes ago. Gotta head out to catch the bad guys, you know.”


“Oh,” she said dejectedly. “I understand.” She held his pillow tighter against her. “I’ll… I’ll see you tonight, then?” she asked, her voice trailing upward hopefully.


“Probably not until late again,” he said brusquely as he came back into the room with freshly combed hair, folding his collar over a smartly done necktie. He slipped on a pair of glossy black shoes before coming over and kissing her on her forehead. “Don’t wait up for me, and don’t worry about dinner, I’ll grab something while I’m out. Love you.”


Ember listened to Lazarus’ footsteps clomp down the stairs, and before she knew it, the house had once again welcomed in the lonely silence that lived there when he wasn’t home.


Oh gods, she thought with alarm, he knows! He knows that I almost smothered him to death under my butt last night! And after I’d told him how much I loved him and how much I appreciated him trusting me! He must feel so betrayed and angry! Why else would he treat me like this?


She threw her head back and brought his pillow up, using its plushness to muffle her screams. When she pulled it away, her face was red and streaked with tears.


After eventually getting out of bed, Ember slowly went through the motions of getting ready for her day. She showered and got dressed and did everything else she was supposed to do, all in a dismal grey haze that clouded her mind and vision. Eventually she found herself sitting at the kitchen table, sadly slurping a smoothie as she looked over at the pile of his clothes from the night before that still sat on the chair next to her.


Stupid stupid STUPID! What a fucking fool I am! The greatest love of my life, and I’ve thrown it all away! And for what?! To get my rocks off?! Didn’t even get all the way there, now did I?! Stupid!!!


A deep scowl lined Ember’s face as she apparated into the courtyard of her wizarding university, her dark eyeliner making her brown eyes look almost black. She startled a group of her students who had the misfortune of throwing around a Frisbee nearby. Though they all gave her tentative smiles and waves, she recognized most of them as particularly dense and troublesome pupils. With a grunt, and a flick of her wand, she transformed their flying disc into a swarm of angry bees that quickly descended upon the hapless bunch. Her bitter laugh cackled loudly over the cacophony of buzzing and screams that she left in her wake as she stormed off to her classroom.


Word of the incident traveled quickly across campus. On any ordinary day the students in the hallways gave her a wide berth, lest they get even further onto her bad side. But today she felt like Moses parting the Red Sea, her diminutive form cutting through the crowd like a hot knife through butter. And while the sight of everyone literally fleeing from her in fear might have normally raised her spirits, today it didn’t even make a dent in the depression that shrouded her senses. If she’d been able to notice, her students were particularly well behaved this day, looking upon her with extra wide eyes as she grumpily went through her lesson plans. 


When the last class before her midday meal break filed out, she slammed and locked her classroom door with the wave of her hand before resting her shoulders on her desk. Putting her head in her hands, she finally set loose the tears she’d felt tickling all day at the corners of her eyes. Each tear that fell seemed to release some of the pressure inside of her that had been building all morning.


She thought fondly about Lazarus, about the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed, and the little sigh he made when he rolled over in his sleep. She thought about that morning in their bedroom, the moments before everything went wrong, and the way his body had looked fresh from the shower and wrapped up in a towel. 


I should’ve just shrunken him right then, she thought, imagining the way he’d have reacted if she’d done just that. Should’ve shrunken him right down to an inch and… and… and given him something to really be mad at me about! She shook her head at the thought, upset with herself for even thinking about causing him any harm. I’ll be lucky if he ever indulges my dumb, disgusting fantasies ever again after what I put him thought last night.


Her eyes closed as she refocused, remembering how he’d felt squirming around beneath her last night. It’d been like a dream, even better than she could’ve imagined. Unconsciously her hips gyrated slightly at the thought of having him trapped inside her buttcrack again, the way his little body had fit between so perfectly, like it was made to be there. She wondered how he would’ve felt if she actually had slipped her shorts down her thighs and rubbed him along her bare skin like she’d wanted to. A soft moan rolled from between her lips as her pussy twitched and contracted as if beckoning for her touch.


I’m sure I have plenty of time… and the door’s locked…


Her eyes still closed, Ember’s hand slipped into her robes, fingertips pushing beyond the waistband of her panties as she imagined a shrunken Lazarus beneath her once again. But this time there was no fabric separating her skin from his tiny nude body. She could practically feel his impossibly tiny fingertips tracing the pucker of her asshole, her butt clenching tightly at the mere thought, as if she was actually crushing his little body against her like that. Her strokes along, and around, her clit became faster and more focused as she brought herself closer to the edge, certain that this additional release would be all she needed to lift the fog that had descended upon her today. She was close… so close… her legs shaking as a fire licked at her tummy… until a sudden, impatient knocking came at the door.


“Ms. Moonstone? It’s the headmaster. Are you in there?”


Ember’s smoky eyes flew open to see from the clock on the wall that it was nearly fifteen minutes past the beginning of her next class. Her stomach lurched as she pulled her hand out of her underwear, standing bolt upright and adjusting her robes. She pulled a wet wipe from the top drawer of her desk to clean her hand as she tried her best to calm herself down.


“Y-yes! Just a minute, Mrs. Pennyfeather! I’m comi— erm, I’m in here! Be right out!”


Ember threw open the door to see a bespectacled, middle-aged woman with her hair pulled back in a tight grey bun, along with her next class of students standing outside looking sheepish.


Her smile was far too broad. “I’m so sorry everyone! I must’ve drifted off during break. Didn’t get much sleep last night, I’m afraid. Come in, come in!”


The headmaster gave her a look of concern and a curt nod before stepping away so that the class could file inside. Ember was sure she must look a mess. Though she tried to cover up with a smile, the unusualness of seeing that friendly expression on her face actually made her students more uneasy and concerned about her behaviour. Not feeling up to giving her planned lecture, she decided to just show a film to pass the time instead. 


As the lights lowered she settled herself down in her seat, ready to relax and zone out for the rest of the period. But, to her surprise, she could swear she felt something beneath her, a familiar little tickle that she couldn’t quite place. Oh no, it couldn’t be, she thought as she raised herself up to try and pull out what she was certain must just be the fabric of her underwear riding up between her legs. She settled back in her chair, only to feel the same sensation — one that almost felt like a little man trapped beneath her bottom. It seemed that her brain was intent on imagining tiny Lazarus down there, kicking and squirming, whether she liked it or not. No matter how she moved, whether she crossed or uncrossed her legs, slouched in her seat or sat up straight, she could not escape the sensation of a certain tiny someone stuck in her ass. Eventually she used the cover of darkness to stick a probing finger into the back of her panties to make sure she hadn’t somehow accidentally apparated a little Lazarus down there; but her search came up empty. All she could do was allow her mind to torture her as she sat, unable to leave the room to relieve herself lest she draw any more attention to her already unusual antics today. So she just sat in her seat and squirmed in a state of nearly painful perpetual arousal.


She’d hoped that the feeling would pass with her next class, but every time she sat down it was the same thing. Eventually she started feeling it when she stood up too. The worst feeling was her certainty that she’d never get to shrink her husband down ever again, that her cruelly teasing imagination was as close as she’d ever get to having him close to her like that. After all, the spell had to be used on a willing person to be effective, and after the way he’d treated her this morning, she knew that there was no way he’d ever be willing to let her do that again.


Finally the last class of the day passed through the door, leaving her room blissfully silent. While the tickle down below still remained, she just wanted to get home more than she wanted to get herself off. With a sigh, she gathered up her papers into her bag and apparated herself outside of her house as she usually did at the end of her workday.


The first thing she noticed was her neighbor’s rubbish bins not in their usual spot, but lined neatly along the side of his own house next door. Then she turned her head to see a familiar sedan in the driveway. She checked her watch, certain that she must’ve misjudged the time once again. But as sure as it was daylight outside, the time showed that it was indeed hours before her husband had said he’d be home. Her mind raced at the sight os it, her first irrational thought being that something must certainly be wrong. What if he’s been in an accident?! What if someone shot at him on he job?! What if he was hurt and the agency brought his car home after taking him to hospital?! In a panic she forgot all about the way he’d acted that morning and ran towards the door, blasting it open so hard with her magic that she almost knocked it off its hinges before she ran inside.


“Laz! Laz, baby!” she cried out in anguish as she threw down her things.


The hulking form of a very confused Lazarus filled the doorway from the kitchen holding a dish in his hand, his shirtsleeves rolled up and an apron tied around his waist.


“What? What is it honey? Is something the matter?” he asked with concern.


With all the emotions she’d felt that day she was so happy to see him alive and well that she simply burst into tears.


“You’re… you’re…,” she sputtered.


“Yes, Em, what is it?” he asked, setting down the dish on an endtable and walking towards her in concern. He put his hands gently around her arms.


“You’re… wearing an apron!” she bawled, fresh tears streaming down her face.


He laughed in relief. “Well, yes, yes I am,” he chuckled, wrapping himself around her in a tender hug. “Unlike some people, I have to make food with my hands. Terribly barbaric, I know. But I didn’t want to get my clothes dirty. I’m making your favourite, chicken parmigiana.” He broke their embrace, walking over and awkwardly closing the door, struggling a bit to fit it back into its twisted frame before turning around to face her. “You caught me as I was setting the table. Come, sit down. It looks like you’ve had a hell of a day.”


Lazarus put an arm around her shoulder, scooping up the plate before walking her towards the kitchen.


“That tip this morning ended up being a bust, and I felt bad about the way I treated you. I should’ve paid you more attention, especially after everything that happened last night. I hate it when I take you for granted, and I’m sorry for the way I acted. Oh, here!”


He handed her a vase with a mixture of dark purple and black roses, her favourites, and the same type and colors she’d had in her wedding bouquet. She took them and just stared between the flowers and Laz’s beaming face.


“Anyway, he continued, “my partner said he was fine working the case by himself the rest of the day, so I snuck home early and did… this.” He held out his arms as if to encompass the the whole kitchen. “I even brought in those stupid rubbish bins for that inconsiderate gnome next door. Did you see?”


“Oh, Laz…” she sobbed as she put the flowers down on the table. “After the way you acted I thought you were so mad at me about last night. I was worried about it all day.”


“Mad at you?” he said in confusion as he helped her sit down. He set the plate in front of her before turning to get their silverware. “Why would I be mad at you about last night?”


Ember shook her head. “Because… Because I-I nearly crushed you to death, that’s why!” Fresh tears rolled silently down her cheeks.


“You did?” he asked with a smile on his face, holding out his hands to look at them before patting down his body in mock concern.


“Well, I almost did! When I sat on you with my big ass! I let myself get carried away, and—“


“Em,” he said with a raised eyebrow as he kneeled down so that they were close to eye level, “Is this some kind of trick to see if I’ll call you fat? I’ve told you, you really need to stop taking quizzes in those ladies’ magazines…”


“No! You dipstick! I—“


“Em, I’m fine, aren’t I?” he looked at her plainly. “What did I say last night about trust?”


She rolled her eyes but couldn’t help the corner of her lip curling up in a smile. “That you’ve always felt a connection between us and that you trust me and love me, blah blah blah, stuff like that.”


“Yeah, yeah, stuff like that. Point is, I’m okay, yeah? Whatever you thought you did, it worked out fine. But maybe try being a little more careful next time if you’re so worried about me?”


Ember nodded, leaning forward and putting her arms on his shoulders. “Yeah, I can do that,” she said with a little sniffle before leaning in and giving him a long kiss. “I missed you today. Couldn’t stop thinking about you, actually.”


“Really? Do I want to know what size I was when I was running around your mind like that?”


The kitchen timer went off, and Laz pulled away to turn it off and pull dinner out of the oven.


She held up her hand with her index finger and thumb about an inch apart, looking at him through the gap and smiling. “Ohhhh, about this big, I’d say. Give or take.”


“‘Give or take’?” he asked with his eyebrows raised. “Can’t take much more off of me at that size.”


“True, true,” she said with a giggle. “Don’t worry, though. Having you at that size is perfect for what I needed you for today.”


“Oh? Tell me more,” he said as he carried the steaming casserole dish to the trivet waiting on the table.


“No, no,” she said, shaking her head before continuing in a grandiose voice. “Serve me dinner, human, and I may tell you my secrets.”


Lazarus paused. “Wait, aren’t witches only humans with magical powers?” he asked as he started to fill her plate.


“Just shut up and feed me.”


————————————————————


A couple of hours later, after their bellies were filled and the stories of their respective days were told (minus her misadventures during the school’s meal break, anyway), and after the leftovers had been put away and the dishes had been washed (with some assistance from a certain magical, if fully human, being), Lazarus and Ember curled up on the sofa together and relaxed.


“Thank you for the delicious dinner, and the flowers,” she cooed as she snuggled up against him. “I love the way you love me.”


“Of course, it was my pleasure. You make it so easy to love you, Em.”


They sat in silence for a moment, just enjoying each other’s company and the intimate feeling of their bodies pressed together.


“You never did tell me what you were thinking about me today,” he said softly, stroking her arm.


She shook her head. “I really am worried about hurting you, sweetheart,” she said tenderly.


“I know, and I really am serious about trusting you,” he retorted, putting an arm around her to hold her closer. “Let’s just take it slow and easy. And if I don’t feel safe I’ll just tell you, okay?”


Ember nodded and exhaled. “Well… I really want to feel you beneath me again. And after all the signals I was putting out this morning, which you so rudely ignored by the way, I feel like maybe you owe me one.”


“’Owe you one’ what?”


Her eyes rolled back in her head as she made her mouth into an “O” shape while moaning and jerking her body exaggeratedly next to him.


“Ah, okay,” he said laughing uncomfortably. “That’s…that’s not what you look like by the way.”


“Yeah, it’s what you look like, though” she teased as she stuck out her tongue, laughing as she got up and stood next to him before slowly taking off her school robes. Her soft, black underwear contrasted nicely off her alabaster skin.


“Ha ha, very funny,” he said as he watched her undress. “Good thing you’re so hot.”


“Hey, you trying to get into my panties, or something? Mr. Smooth Talker, over here.”


“I mean, I could, couldn’t I?” He got up and began to undress himself. She was too flustered from the boldness of his question to even notice what he was doing until he’d taken off most of his clothes.


“What are you doing?” she asked with a blush.


“You like fishing tiny me out of a pile of clothes?”


She paused. “Mmmaaayyybeee.”


“Yeah, well, we’re going to try it my way this time.” He finished undressing and sat down naked on the sofa.


“Okay, but only because it gives me an idea.”


Still clad in her bra and panties, she climbed up onto his lap, her legs straddling him. He moaned as her silky underwear rubbed along the his flaccid, but quickly awakening, cock.


“Mmm, someone likes this,” she said breathily as she rubbed herself on him for a few more moments.


His hands came up to grab at her hips as she rested her palms against his shoulders, her hips gyrating on his lap.


“Ugh, fuck,” he moaned as he lifted his hips to meet her touch, grinding his pelvis against hers. “You feel so good, baby.”


She just smiled and started reciting her spell.


“Aw, come on!”


Ember felt such a rush as his strong, powerful body dwindled down at her command. As his head passed her chest she leaned forward and smothered his face between her bra-clad breasts, giggling at the bewildered and yet aroused look on his face. Soon his arms weren’t long enough to hold her hips, his cock too small to even touch her underwear. She watched as he nearly disappeared beneath her, reaching out with her fingers to grab him and bring him up to her face as he reached his final size.


He squirmed between her finger and thumb as she held him by his sides, his tiny dick aching for any touch as it swayed uselessly between his legs.


“What do you think you’re going to do with that, then?” she asked with a gleam in her eye.


“Em… please,” he moaned.


“Oh, I love it when you beg, Laz,” she cooed, bringing her fingers to her lips, her giant tongue extending to lap between his legs. 


His body when stiff in her grasp as she expertly swirled the very tip of her tongue against his almost imperceptibly tiny cock head. After just a few licks she pulled him away.


“But this is my fantasy, after all”, she said as she adjusted herself on the sofa, turning so that she sat with her legs hanging over the edge. “And it’s my magic. So you’re going to do as I say.”


He gulped, nodding, his eyes wide.


“And I say… that you have to tell me if it’s too much, okay?” she asked with a smile. “I don’t want to hurt you.” She brought him up to look into his tiny green eyes.


“Yes, yes, I will. I promise.”


“Okay, then. Down you go.” 


She lifted herself off the sofa cushion, sliding him inside the silky fabric covering her butt, pushing him upwards gently so that her bare cheeks engulfed his whole body. She removed her hand, looking at her empty fingers in amazement as the reality of what she was doing hit her. She’d just put her husband’s entire body into her underwear and between her buttcheeks! A flush of arousal flashed through her body, rekindling the embers of the fire that had been smouldering inside of her most of the day. She moaned out as she lowered herself down and began to gyrate against the cushion, relishing the way he felt squirming against her. It took all of her willpower to keep herself in control, but she knew she had to be relatively gentle if she wanted to keep his love and respect, not to mention if she ever wanted to do this again.


Lazarus’s eyes had bugged out when he realized he was actually going to go inside her underwear. When she stuffed him up her butt, he was amazed to realize that he was completely surrounded by her on all sides, his whole world made up entirely of her enormous, house-sized ass. If she were careful, he thought he could spend quite a bit of time pressed up agent her soft like this. He supposed he could live in there if she really wanted him to. Because he knew she liked it, he kicked out with his legs and pushed around with his little arms, running his hands and feet over her most sensitive skin. As he did so he could feel the temperature rise all around him in response, the scent of her arousal deepening from his actions. He almost couldn’t believe that he, something so small and insignificant, could have such an effect on someone so much larger than himself. Her reactions made him redouble his efforts, squirming and twisting for all he was worth to please his giantess. As it got hotter and hotter, her sweat made it easier for him to slide around, and he used this slipperiness to try to give her the maximum pleasure that he could. And the fact that he could rub his hard little cock against her naked skin was just the icing on the cake.


Ember didn’t quite know what he was doing down there, only that it felt fucking amazing. Somehow, by her moving less, he was actually able to stimulate her more, bringing her to heights of ecstasy she didn’t know were possible. Still, she needed more, but she didn’t want to do anything without asking him first. With great reluctance, she reached behind her and into her crack, delicately pulling him from between her buttcheeks.


He was surprised to find himself out in the too-cold air. “Wh-what’s wrong?” he asked, shivering. “I’m f-fine in there. Put me back in, p-please.”


Her smile was simply gigantic. “I will, but I want to make sure it’s okay to put you somewhere a little different.”


He looked at her in confusion.


“You’ve pleasured my ass, but now I want you to pleasure my pussy!” she moaned, hardly believing that those words were actually coming out of her mouth.


Lazarus shook his head. “B-but, I might… drown down there! I know how wet you get!”


“Come on, please! I want your little body against my pussy, Laz! I need it!”


She could barely even see the look of concern on his little face. “Okay, but please, be careful.”


With a squeal of delight she lay back on the couch, pulling open the waistband of her panties and plunging him into the fragrant, humid heat inside. She set him on the soft skin just above her thatch of closely trimmed, raven black hair. Pulling back her fingers, she looked down her body as she held open her underwear. He looked so puny down there, far from the hulking man who could usually lift her off her feet and twirl her around with ease. Now he could use her panties as a giant tent with plenty of room to spare. With a little wave she let go of her waistband and sat up so that she could grind her panty-covered pussy against the sofa cushion.


Lazarus was immediately knocked from his feet, grabbing uselessly at her soft hair as he tumbled over the cliff of her pubis. He slipped over her enormous clit and down along her lips into the great fabric net of her underwear below. He grabbed great big handfuls of the soaked cotton, doing his best to hold on as she readjusted herself. Her giant body loomed above him in the dark, her enormous finger coming up behind the fabric beneath him and shoving him forcefully against her sopping wet pussy. With surprising dexterity, she managed to position his body right against her giant clit, the hard little nubbin of flesh rubbing wetly and insistently over him. He grunted as the air was knocked out of him, the pressure of her finger replaced by all of her weight bearing down on him and crushing him between her body and the cushion of the sofa. Gallons of her juices streamed all around him, filling his nose, ears and throat with her sticky sweet arousal as she rubbed herself against him. He tried his best to rub her, to pleasure her with touches that he thought she might enjoy, but he was so small that she was mostly just using him like the toy that he was. All he could do was hold on and hope she kept her promises to be careful.


Ember was having the time of her life grinding herself against the sofa with her shrunken husband trapped inside her panties. The once smouldering fire now burned white hot inside of her with the intensity of a thousand suns. She ground herself so hard and so wildly against the cushion that she actually lost track of where he was, and she didn’t care. She figured she was so wet that he couldn’t possibly be pressed too hard into any one place, he’d just slip or slide somewhere else. Though she’d given him friction burns before, now there was far too much moisture down there for anything like that to happen.


Through his cum-filled ears Lazarus could hear her moans start to begin to crescendo in a way he knew would lead to her orgasm. For all he knew he might have cum himself, but given the circumstances it was almost impossible to tell. Any of his own juices would be lost in the veritable sea he found himself in. It was all he could do to keep his mouth free of her wetness so he could breathe. He couldn’t even say how much of her juices he’d had to swallow just to stay alive. As he was battered and pushed around, he reached out his tiny hands and held on tight, unwittingly grabbing roughly at the raw nerve that was her clitoris. He yelled at the top of his little lungs as he felt her body start to convulse around him.


She screamed like a banshee as she came powerfully over his minuscule body, a virtual flood pouring out from her and filling her panties. Still she grinded, reaching her hand down to rub against the outside of her underwear for extra stimulation. Over and over she felt her pussy clench, hard, losing count of how many times she came. She truly had no idea where her tiny lover was, and with the pleasure she felt coursing through her body in that moment, she couldn’t care less.


After a few minutes of non-stop pleasure she collapsed back against the sofa, her whole body tingling in a way she’d never felt before. Little aftershocks coursed along her skin, each one making her pussy tremble and clench like some great, powerful sea monster. In a few minutes she’d finally caught her breath, her head clearing enough for her to come to her senses. A faint movement that was not her own came from somewhere within her.


“Oh, gods! Laz!” she screamed as she stood up and peeled down her destroyed panties. A quick look down revealed that her little husband was nowhere to be seen. But still the little movement remained. She sat back down and spread her legs, lifting them up as high as she could as she plunged her fingers inside of her still sensitive pussy. With a yelp she came again just as her fingers closed upon his little body.


Pleasebeokaypleasebeokaypleasebeokay


She lowered her legs and placed his dripping body between her breasts, her chest rising and falling beneath him as she struggled to see if he was okay. A fear gripped her heart, rendering her unable to grow him at all to see if he was truly injured. She quickly began the healing spell, grimacing as she watched his body twist as it repaired itself, his bent limbs snapping back into place. He screamed, a torrent of her juices expelling itself from his throat and splashing onto her chest as he writhed in pain. She redoubled her healing spell, pouring all of her love into it as she made him whole once again.


After only a few seconds he was fully healed, lying on his side as he listened to her giant heartbeat thrum away steadily beneath him. She watched him, waiting for an outburst, for him to be angry at her about losing control once again. And he did start to make noise, a sound so low and quiet that it took a minute for her to realize it was laughter. Soon he was rolling around on her chest, holding his sides as he laughed like a little madman.


“Laz?” she asked quietly, unsure how to react to his laughter.


“You… oh gods… I was...I was inside of you, Em! All of me! It’s bonkers!” He laughed even harder.


She laughed too, her unease lifting as she realized he wasn’t mad at her at all.


Maybe he’s actually enjoying this?


And the truth was, he really was beginning to enjoy himself. The feeling of being dominated by her so utterly and completely aroused him in a way that he’d never before considered possible. He was actually starting to like being her tiny plaything, even with all the inherent dangers it brought with it. In his daily life he was strong, powerful, a force to be reckoned with, sometimes literally. But shrunken down he was held at the whim of her colossal passions, just a toy for her to use. But she was still the woman he loved more than anything else in the world, and though she might get a little too rough at times, she always knew how to repair whatever damage she caused. So while he was in the greatest danger he’d ever found himself in, he was also the safest and most protected he could ever possibly be. This dichotomy, and the giant, sexy landscape his wife became while she was toying with him, was more exciting than he’d ever admit to her. He knew he’d occasionally have to put up at least a bit of a fight, or else she might see his willingness as an excuse to let herself get truly carried away.


His laughter subsided as he lay on his back and looked up at the ceiling.


“I was in your butt,” he giggled softly, watching as her giant fingers came over him like a great, warm canopy.


“Yeah you were,” she said with a smile.


She closed her eyes and drank in the moment, feeling more powerful and more loved than she ever had in her life.

Chapter 3 -- Turning Point by The Lurkmeister


“Laz…”


Lazarus groaned as he slowly awoke and tried to roll over in bed. But something big, soft, and warm was keeping him pinned on his back.


“LAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaazzz…,” came Ember’s singsong voice through the haze, the heavy mass on his chest gently sliding him up and down along the bedsheets in time with her stretching out the vowel in his name.


“Mmmm, baby, what time is it?” he asked sleepily without opening his eyes, still not awake enough to process what was happening.


Her voice was very close as she whispered, “Time to get up, little man. Before I get you up myself.” Her giggle was enormous, her breath hot on his body.


The heavy warmth slipped down his chest and belly, coming to rest on his crotch. It was when he felt it wrap itself softly

 around his cock that Lazarus realized he was naked. And when he opened his eyes and saw his wife’s huge, smiling face hovering like a great, pale moon above him, he realized that he was only about three inches tall. He looked down in surprise to see her massive forefinger and thumb, her nails painted black as night, gently gripping his now hardening cock.


“Em,” he gasped in both surprise and pleasure as his little hips thrust out against her fingers without him even realising it.


Ember’s raven-black hair spilled all around him in a silken canopy, shaking softly when she giggled. Her lips pursed, a drop of her syrupy spit forming a shining, bubbly globe before it started to stretch downward, finally splashing hotly against his bare chest. She tilted her head up and let the warm, plentiful liquid cover his little face before tilting her head down and letting another big drop thickly envelop his crotch.


“Do you like it?” she asked playfully as she began to move her fingers up and down his now lubed up shaft.


He sputtered, lifting his head and reaching up to clear his face from her saliva, moaning as he looked down to see her stroking him. Looking beyond her fingers and past the inverted valley between her pendulous breasts, he saw her other hand buried deep in her panties as she lay above him. She rocked forward and back slowly on her elbow and knees, wiggling her ass as she played with them both, enjoying herself immensely.


“Y-yes,” he stammered. “But didn’t you grow me back last night, after… after…”


“After you were in my butt?” she asked with another giggle. 


“Ah… yeah,” he said, finding it difficult to have coherent thoughts as Ember jacked him off.


“I did, yes, of course,” she agreed, a soft moan escaping her lips as she dipped a finger inside of herself before rubbing it over her sensitive clit. “But this morning I looked over and saw you sleeping all peaceful-like, and I thought… well, throughout all of the crushing you’ve been through and whatnot, I haven’t spent any time focusing on you and your pleasure.” 


She sat up onto her shins, scooting forward on bent knees and spreading her legs so that she towered before him, her pale thighs rising like soft hills on either side of his prone body. As he looked up at her he could see the outline of her knuckles stretching her panties as she played with herself, soft squishing noises emanating from behind the dark fabric.


“Oh… you’re just focused… on my pleasure, hmm?” Lazarus asked with a sarcastic gleam in his eye as he looked from her crotch up to the bouncing, nipple-capped orbs of her magnificent bare breasts.


“Hey,” she said in mock annoyance as she sat up on her knees, continuing to finger herself as she pulled her hand away from his dick.

 The bed sank on either side of him as she walked forward until she was directly over him, her thighs like alabaster cliffs meeting at the mysterious shadow of her underwear. “Do you really want to go under my ass again so quickly, or…?”


Her stomach fluttered as she saw him actually considering it, his little hand stroking himself in the absence of her giant touch as he looked up at her in awe.


“Well too bad!” she huffed, scooting back and dropping herself onto the bed so that only her face loomed over him, her arm pinned between her tummy and the sheets as she continued to rub her pussy. “Like I said, this morning is just about your pleasure.”


Ember leaned forward and opened her mouth, licking up his legs before running her soft tongue across his aching member. Lazarus let his hand fall away as she puckered her lips over his tiny shaft, her head bobbing slightly up and down as she gave him a giant blowjob. He moaned loudly as he felt her tongue flick delicately against the underside of his tiny cock head, groaning when, after a few moments, she pulled away.


 “And since you seemed to enjoy it so much in my pussy and ass, well, let’s see how you like it inside my mouth!”


He was too distracted by what she’d been doing to fully realize what she was saying, and before he knew it he saw her face get bigger and bigger, her lips parting to take him inside the one orifice of hers he’d yet to explore. It was hot in her mouth, but not unbearably so, and while he was mostly certain she wasn’t actually going to eat him, he still felt some instinctual fear as he felt a bit like her prey. Little flashed of light seeped into the dark cave from between her lips as she rolled him around, savouring the flavour of his shrunken form. The powerful muscle of her tongue pressed up against the front his body as she toyed with him, his cock disappearing into the soft plushness of her tastebuds as she lifted him, pushing his back up to the roof of her mouth. His ears popped as she sucked on him like a hard candy before finally letting him slip down, his butt against the smooth boulders that were the backs of her front teeth. The tip of her tongue lapped between his legs for several licks before she spat him back on the bed.


“Wow,” he gasped as he tried to catch his breath, shivering a little as her saliva evaporated off his little body. But he wasn’t cold for long.


“Oh, I’m not done with you yet,” she laughed as she lifted herself up, scooting forward until her ponderous breasts hung directly over him. She slowly lowered her body until he was completely engulfed in their warm softness, only the very top of his tiny shock of reddish brown hair poking out from between the top of her cleavage.


“You’re not getting out of there until you cum on my tits, Laz. I’ve worked you up plenty, shouldn’t take more than a few strokes. Get to it.”


She moaned as she felt him squirm between her massive mammaries, loving the feeling of him there as she brought herself closer to her own orgasm. With a grin the slid down the bed just enough to see his little face emerge from between the soft globes that pinned him in place. He was pink and panting as she felt him jerking at his tiny cock.


“Come on, baby,” she purred as she felt the fire of her orgasm start to build inside of her. “Cum with me. Cum all over these giant titties.” She smiled and leaned forward, really grinding him against her creamy skin.


“Oh! Oh fuck!” he yelled as she started to buck under her crushing breasts. 


Ember could feel his tiny load cover the soft skin that pressed against him, sending herself over the edge as her finger made tight circles over her clit. She yelled out in her own passion, grinding Laz’s little body between her boobs as she came powerfully. Together their impassioned screams filled the room, until finally she collapsed on top of him, silencing his voice.


It took her a few moments to realize what she’d done, his tiny struggles barely noticeable beneath her. “Oh, goodness, Laz! I’m so sorry,” she laughed as she rolled over, leaving him lying and panting next to her. With a swipe of her fingers she brought the little puddle of his jizz to her mouth to lick away.


“Mmm, as delicious as always, even if there is a little less!” she giggled as she got up suddenly and went to the shower to start getting ready for her day.


She came back several minutes later, a towel wrapped around her head but her body naked and drying in the air. To her surprise she found her husband in the same position she’d left him in laying in bed. At first she was worried she’d hurt him, but upon closer examination she saw he was merely snoring, spent with effort from his giant lovemaking session.


Poor little guy, she thought. Guess I’m just too much woman for him this early in the morning. Looking over at his bedside clock she saw that he still had over an hour until his alarm was supposed to go off. As quietly as she could she regrew him, tucking him in lovingly before silently getting dressed and ready. Before she headed downstairs she looked at him in their bed, his face so peaceful and beautiful as he slept soundly. She wished she could shrink him down again and scoop him up, dropping him into her panties to take to work with her so she could play with him all day. But she knew he had work of his own to do, so she made do with leaning down to kiss him softly goodbye before making her way downstairs. She opened the front door, apparating herself into her favourite little coffee shop near the wizarding university.


Ember got into the queue and looked up at the menu, trying to decide on her drink when she heard a familiar voice call out her name enthusiastically behind her. She turned to see a smiling redhead bounding up to meet her before wrapping her up in a big, loving hug.


“Hey, girl!” said Morrigan, a fellow teacher at the university and one of Ember’s closest friends. “You’re up early!”


“Hey, yourself,” Ember said, a little annoyed at being called out for being “early” when it was merely half an hour before classes began. But she was still happy to see her friend, giving her a warm hug back before pulling back and looking her up and down appraisingly. Though the relatively formless robes they wore didn’t do them any favours, Ember knew that Morrigan’s hid a very curvy body not dissimilar to her own. She looked back into her friend’s sky blue eyes and smiled. “You’re looking good this morning.”


Morrigan laughed. “Not nearly as good as you! You’re glowing! Did you and Laz, erm… have some fun before work?” She raised her eyebrows suggestively, swaying the generous swell of her hip so that it tapped against Ember’s.


Ember shook her head. “A gentlewoman never tells, you know.” She lowered her head and whispered, “But yes, yes we did.” She giggled.


“Oh, that’s nice,” Morrigan nodded happily, a little flustered and awkward. “Was it nice? I’ll bet it was nice. Mmm.” The freckles on the bridge of her nose darkened slightly as she blushed, thinking of what must’ve happened in Ember and Lazarus’ bedroom that morning. But, of course, she had no idea just what kind of kinky size-related adventures the couple had actually had. Who knew how she’d react if she’d known what had really happened?


Ember just nodded and smiled, amused by her friend’s behaviour. Though she knew that Morrigan had a long-standing, schoolgirl crush on her husband, she didn’t have any negative feelings about it. If anything, she found the attraction her friend had for Lazarus kind of cute. It made her feel special that, though Laz was obviously objectively handsome and desirable, he still chose to marry, and come home to, her every night. If only Ember knew how secretly jealous Morrigan was of her friend’s marriage, and the kinds of dirty fantasies she had about Laz when she was alone in the privacy of her own bedroom. Beyond Morrigan’s outwardly sweet personality lay a voracious sexual appetite and a list of kinks a mile long. But though they were close friends, Ember had never gone beyond scratching the surface when it come to subjects like that.


They reached the counter and gave the barista their orders, with Morrigan covering the tab as a way to make even for the thoughts about Lazarus that their conversation sparked within her fertile mind. As they waited around for their drinks they spotted another close friend and fellow teacher seated nearby, oblivious to her surroundings as she tapped away intently at a laptop.


“Boy, this place is really going downhill,” Ember said loudly as she walked behind their friend’s table. “They’ll let just anyone in here these days.”


The blonde lifted her head from her work, a frown on her face as she readied herself to tell off whoever would say something like that. But she just sighed when she turned and saw who it was. “I should’ve known,” she laughed as she stood up to give her friend a hug.


“Good to see you too, Caitlyn,” Ember said with a chuckle. “You do remember Morrigan, yes?” she asked sarcastically as if they barely knew each other.


“But of course,” Caitlyn replied with similarly mock formality, reaching out to give Morrigan a stiff handshake before pulling her into a warm hug. “But honestly, you two have been almost like strangers lately,” she said, sitting back down. “It’s been ages since we’ve all spent time together, hasn’t it?”


Ember nodded, taking an extra seat at the table. “It definitely has. Far too long. I blame you, obviously.”


They all laughed before the barista called out their names and Morrigan went to collect the drinks.


“Actually,” Ember said as she watched Morrigan walk away, “you both should come by the house tomorrow night for dinner. I… I have something I’d like to show you that I’m curious to get your reaction to: a spell I’ve been working on for years that I think I might have finally perfected.”


Caitlyn looked across the table at her friend, her green eyes glimmering with intrigue.


Morrigan returned, handing Ember her drink before sitting down. She looked at the expressions between the two ladies at the table. “What? What did I miss?”


“Ember was just inviting us over to dinner tomorrow night,” Caitlyn said. “Apparently she has a spell she’d like to show us.”


“Oh. Cool!” Morrigan said with an excited little bounce. “Will… will Laz be there too?” She tried and failed to hide her enthusiastic optimism.


Caitlyn looked over at Ember, holding her hand over her mouth to discreetly hide a smile.


“Yes, my dear. Our sweet Laz will be there too, I promise. Be there at about 5. You won’t be disappointed.”


Morrigan nodded happily. “Great! It’s a date, then. Erm, I mean…” She looked down at her watch and almost spit out her tea. “Oh no! I was supposed to open the gym twenty minutes ago for the women’s football team to start their workout. They have that big game next week and need to be in top form. Oh, they’re going to be so upset with me! Sorry. See you both tomorrow night.” She stood up promptly disappeared.


Ember and Caitlyn shared a little laugh and shook their heads.


“See you tomorrow, then, Cait?”


“I’ll be there.”


Ember sipped at her coffee as she made her way across the street to the university, her mind on Laz and how she’d left him spent and asleep in their bed. She smiled as she imagined him waking up and possibly wondering if their escapades early this morning had all just been a crazy dream. It certainly was a dream come true for her, anyway. Even when she wasn’t crushing him under her butt, merely the thought of her big, strong husband shrunken and at her mercy excited her to her very core. Once she arrived on campus the crowd of students (that still gave her a wide berth after the events of yesterday) was dismayed to see the most frightening expression she’d ever worn as she stomped down the hallways: a wide and happy smile.


She spent the rest of the day floating along, thinking of Lazarus and the next time she’d get to see him. When she sat, she squirmed happily in her seat as she thought of him below her again, helplessly pressed against her underwear. And when she stood, she imagined what the tiny weight of his shrunken body would feel like as it hung in the hammock of fabric between her legs. But above all, she thought of crushing his tiny body against her giant one, mercilessly grinding him beneath her titanic ass, pressing him deeply into her most sensitive folds of skin. She only wished that she didn’t have to hold back at all, that she could be free to be as rough and aggressive with his shrunken form as she wanted without having to worry about his safety. Still, she was just happy to share this part of herself with him, no longer having to keep it a secret desire. By the time her last students had left her classroom she couldn’t wait to get home and be a giant goddess to her husband once again.


The smile that she’d worn all day broadened as she saw from his car in the driveway that Lazarus was already home ahead of her. She rushed inside, hoping to see him in his apron again, making her another delicious dinner. But though she saw that the light was on beyond the hallway, she didn’t see his familiar frame filling it. Instead, as she came into the room, she saw him sitting at their table, still dressed in his slacks and white undershirt, but holding his sport coat and button down in front of him in his hands.


He turned as she came into the room. “Oh, hello, dear. You’re already home. I must’ve lost track of time.” He gave her a wan smile.


“Laz, baby,” she said in concern as she kneeled down in front of him, her big brown eyes full of love. “What’s wrong? Is it about your case? Is everybody okay?”


Lazarus’ smile became little more genuine as he laughed a little. “Funny thing, actually. The case is closed. We caught the perp today.”


Ember stood up and wrapped her arms around him, squealing in happiness. “Oh, baby, that’s wonderful! I knew you’d solve it. I just knew it.”


She paused as she felt him remain stiff in her embrace, pulling back to look into his troubled face. “Laz? You said you caught the bad guy. What’s wrong?”


He pulled anxiously at the fabric he held as he looked down at the floor. “My partner Bill got a good tip, and together we tracked him down to his safehouse on the edge of town,” he began in a monotone voice, as if he was reciting the report he’d have to write following the resolution of the case. “Well, less of a house and more of a shack, but whatever. Anyhow, after we flipped a coin, I went around to the back and Bill went to the front to knock. Figured the perp would either answer the knock or we’d flush him out the back. Turns out, his mother never taught him how to treat a visitor, and I ended up chasing him once he crawled out an open window and ran past me.” He paused, staring again at the clothes in his hands.


“So… you chased him,” she nodded as she sat down across from him, trying to jumpstart his story.


He nodded. “Yeah, I did. That little bugger sure did run fast. I thought I’d lost him, but when I came around a corner he got the jump on me. Came at me with a knife,” he spread his fingers apart to indicate that it was a big one, “but I knocked him out with one punch. He’s in a jail cell right now, hopefully reconsidering his life of crime.”


Ember nodded slowly. “That’s wonderful honey. But what’s wrong?”


“This,” he said plainly as his fingers poked through a large hole in the fabric of his dress shirt, and then a similarly-sized one in his jacket. Without a word he dropped the clothes and lifted his arm, pushing a finger through yet another hole, this one in the fabric of his undershirt that covered his heart. 


“H-he… he stabbed me, Em,” he said in a haunted voice. “He ran his knife right through my clothes, and should’ve killed me. But it didn’t even leave a scratch. Why?


Ember’s mind raced, remembering something she’d read in an old book on magic she’d read years ago. Wheels turned and gears moved as she began to understand what might have happened. She stood with growing excitement, talking quickly and animatedly as she paced the room.


“There’s a concept in magic, in spell-casting specifically, called resonance. I didn’t think it was real, just a theory. It’s like… like how a new glove will take the shape of your hand after you’ve worn it a bunch of times. The more you cast a spell on someone, the deeper an effect it might have on their body, on their very being.” Her eyes shone brightly as she began to truly realize the implications of Lazarus’ lack of injury from being stabbed. “The spell I’ve been casting to shrink you… it makes your body more durable to withstand my… erm, me, to withstand me and what I put you through. But it must be making you more resilient each time I cast it. Do you know what that means?”


She was practically panting in excitement.


“No?” he said quietly.


“It means,” she said happily as she walked towards him. “It means that you must be practically invincible now. And since I’ve been thinking about having my way with you all day after what we did this morning, it means that I’m going to grind you beneath me harder than I ever have before! No more having to hold myself back, you’re going to get all of me! Get ready for the time of your life, Little Laz.” She quickly began her spell, causing him to dwindle down inside his clothes once more. Soon he was just a little moving lump under his white undershirt on the chair he’d just been sitting in.


She kicked off her shoes, striding over to the chair and turning her body before plopping her robe-covered ass down hard onto the seat, crushing the air out of the little man who never saw her coming. 


Lazarus was completely baffled when he began to shrink down, still reeling from his near death experience earlier that day. Then Ember had come home and spouted off a bunch of magic theory that he didn’t fully understand. And now he found himself in his clothes once again, slowly crawling towards the light coming from the collar of his t shirt. But, before he got there, a crushing weight, greater than anything he’d ever experienced, came bearing down upon him from above, utterly crushing him beneath its massive tonnage. It took him a moment to realize that the unbelievably large and heavy mass was in fact his petite little witchy wife, who had once again shrunken him for the sole purpose of feeling him squirm beneath her as she literally crushed the life out of him. With what little air he had left, he screamed and thrashed around, his confused surprise turning to anger at her selfishness in treating him this way after he’d already been through so much that day, He kicked and punched, fighting for all he was worth as she began to slowly grind him against her big, beautiful ass, clearly not caring about the torture she was putting him through as she used him like a toy for her own pleasure. When I get out of here, if I get out of here, I’m  going to tell her just how upset I am with her for acting this way.


Ember couldn’t believe just how good it felt to use Lazarus in exactly the way she’d always intended when she’d first thought about performing the shrinking spell on him. With his increased strength she finally was able just to let loose, gripping the sides of the chair to pull her soft ass even further against his tiny, struggling body. She moaned out, her aroused nipples straining almost painfully against the fabric of her bra as she felt herself begin to soak through her panties. She could’ve cum right there if she wanted to, she was so turned on, but she wanted to savor these first moments of her newfound power. Her strokes over him slowed as she teased herself, feeling her pussy pulse with pleasure as she brought herself right up to the edge. Finally she couldn’t take it any longer, standing up from the chair and turning to pull her husband from his fabric prison.


As suddenly as her massive weight had descended upon him, he felt it lift, the change in pressure so quick that it practically made him dizzy. For a second he was afraid to move, so certain that she’d finally broken him so fully that even her most powerful magic couldn’t hope to heal him. But as he effortlessly moved his hands around his fully intact body he realized she was right about whatever resonance-whatsit she’d been going on about before she shrunk him. He was alive, more alive than he’d ever felt before, especially after his earlier brush with his own mortality. When her giant fingertips wrapped around his body he wasn’t even mad anymore, just excited to see just how much of her crushing body he could handle in his new role as the world’s most invincible man.


Her giant eyes carefully examined his one inch tall body, turning him over in her fingers as she searched for any signs that she’d damaged him. But his outsized smile told her that he was feeling just fine.


“Laz, baby. Are you okay?” she still asked to make sure.


“Okay? Okay?” he shouted maniacally. “I’ve never felt better in my life, Em!”


She giggled. “That’s great, then… wait.” Her eyebrow cocked as she looked at him suspiciously. “Even after this morning? You must’ve felt pretty good this morning, right


“Uh, erm,” he backpedaled, “o-of course I did, I’m just saying—“


“Yeah, yeah. ‘Just saying.’” She shook her head and laughed, still feeling the rush from having so much power over her miniature partner. Her pussy clenched as she saw how puny he looked between her finger and thumb. “You know what the punishment for lying is, little Laz?” her smile evident in her voice as she lowered him out of her view and onto the floor between her giant feet.


He gulped, staring into the pale globes that wriggled in front of him, his earlier confidence faltering as he looked up at her towering body,


Without another word she lifted her foot, giving him a good view of her pink sole, its lines and ridges deep enough for him to put his fingers into if it was closer. She brought her foot down once, knocking him back onto his ass with her toes, before lifting it again and smashing her heel onto him with all her strength. He felt so good beneath her that she felt her hands come up unbidden and begin to undo her robes, reaching inside of them to rub her fingers along the outside of her soaked panties, She dare not reach inside, knowing that she was already toeing a line right along the precipice of her desire. She ground her foot over him as she moaned.


Unlike the previous chair crushing, this time there was now no padding of clothing between him and her, and her heel was far less forgiving than her generous backside. Lazarus groaned as he felt real pain from her punishing foot, still thankful that her magic meant that he wasn’t simply ground into paste underneath her. Luck turned in his favour when her rubbing hand wasn’t as satisfying as she needed it to be. Soon her foot lifted, her wet, fragrant fingers picking him up yet again. She let her robes fall to the floor before turning and setting him on the chair flat on his back, his head pointing towards the backside of the seat.


“And just so you don’t try to run away…,” she said lustily, waving her hand over him. 


Lazarus found his body growing heavy, quickly realizing he couldn’t even turn his head, much less move his arms or legs. His aching body cried out… but there was nothing he could do. The fear in his little eyes was clear, but she chose not to see it, her arousal clouding her mind.


She turned and bent her knees, the dark, wet spot along the crotch her panties filling his view. Though he was frightened and in pain, he couldn’t help but find himself aroused at the sight of just how turned on she was. Her finger came down and brushed against his stiff little cock as she grinned down at him between her legs before she lowered herself down on top of him once more.


“Oh, fuck,” she gasped, hardly believing just how good he felt underneath her like this, prone and unable to move under her ass. She wanted to touch herself so bad, but instead used that energy to grind herself against Laz’s beautiful little body. Her wet underwear slid over him, coating him in her copious juices as she buried him between her great pale cheeks. The increased gravity that kept him immobile also held him in place, giving her a stationary target to rub herself against. As much as she loved feeling him squirm beneath her, the sensation of him staying in place as she ground herself over him was an exquisite new sensation. She bore all of her weight down upon him, pushing him so deep into her underwear that she could feel his little face rubbing through the fabric and along the giant pucker of her asshole. Just the thought of what was happening made her cry out in pleasure.


Lazarus lost all sense of time and space, his whole world shrunken to just the space between his wife’s gargantuan asscheeks. He could feel his body begin to bend under her impossible weight, the limits of the resonance beginning to creep in as she thoughtlessly ground him as hard as she could into the chair. He screamed into the void of his sopping canopy, slick with her juices and sweat, knowing there was no way she’d hear him, and that even if she could, it wouldn’t stop her.


Ember rode him for a few minutes before feeling her arousal begin to wane, finally having enough of her own teasing, She stood, not even bothering to look down as she peeled her ruined panties off her shaking legs.


The broken little man looked up, blinking in the sudden light. “Em… Ember,” he croaked, watching as her undercarriage came into view, her wetness glistening along her smooth skin, wanting more than anything to at least be able to lift his arms in protest, for what little good he knew it would do. Above all, he wished she would at least take the time to heal him if she must use him like this, but of course he couldn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to do, especially at this size.


With just a thought from her, his body turned around on the chair 180 degrees so that his head pointed towards the backs of her knees, sliding up so that instead of being under her ass he was squarely under her pussy. She did glance down finally, ignoring his pleas and his blackened, bruised face, not to mention other obvious injuries, just to make sure his body was lined up to give her maximum pleasure as she lowered herself onto him. Her hot pussy lips gave him a wet kiss as they engulfed him, the stiff nub of her clit smashing against his battered face. Her moans filled the house as she slowly began to rock back and forth over him, leaning forward on the chair and gripping its front with white knuckles. 


Lazarus opened his mouth to scream, immediately finding it full of her creamy discharge. He could feel his body begin to pulverize under hers, the sound of snapping bone somehow making it through the enormous wet squishing noises that filled his ears. But above all, he heard Ember’s voice, her Olympian moans penetrating all else as she used him for her own selfish pleasure. The corners of his vision began to darken, the indescribable pain he felt beginning to slip away as his consciousness started to drift in and out in brief flashes.


Ember felt her orgasm just beginning, bearing down her entire weight upon him as she lifted her feet from the floor, riding him on the chair. She slowed her movements until she was practically balancing herself on his face against her clit. With a sudden scream she came, flooding the chair with her juices as she slipped wetly over Lazarus’ broken little body. She continued to grind against him through a string of several smaller orgasms, not caring if he could even breathe under the deluge she rained down upon him in her pleasure.


Finally, when she was done, she slumped back in the chair, scooting back to look at the top half of his ruined little body between her pale thighs. She undid the gravity spell, hoping to see him pop up as sprightly as he had before when she’d pulled him out of his clothes. But as she looked closer, she saw that he was in a bad way, twisted and broken, his shape barely resembling that of a man, albeit a tiny one. She slid him completely out from under her and began her healing incantations, hoping that they would have more resonance in his body as his invincibility. Maybe it had been a mistake to go so hard at him before being able to fully test the limits of my spell, she thought.


As best she could, she kept the guilt of her treatment of him out of her thoughts, preferring instead to focus on the pleasure that still coursed through her body. But she knew that he was going to have something to say about this once he recovered, at the very least. She briefly mused about a full-sized him confronting her, and in response her just shrinking him down again and crushing him under her butt to silence him. The thought made her close her eyes and shake her head.


Finally he was completely healed. She looked down at him with concern, so tiny and fragile-looking as he still lay in a puddle between her legs.


“Oh, Laz,” she finally said aloud. “What am I going to do with you?”

Chapter 4 -- Fourplay by The Lurkmeister


“I’m so sorry, baby,” Ember gasped as a big sob welled up into her throat. A single tear slid down her cheek and fell, eventually splashing onto her husband Lazarus’ solemn, slumbering little face as he lay on the chair between the relatively massive hillocks of her pale thighs.


“Ack, thbpth,” he sputtered, sitting up suddenly and wiping her saltiness from his face with his hands, not a trace of his previous injuries present on his one inch tall body thanks to her healing spells. His eyes bugged out a bit as he found himself staring directly into his wife’s giant pussy, still puffy with arousal and dripping with her wetness from the orgasms she’d had from riding him just moments ago. 


She couldn’t help but laugh at the look on his little face, her guilt at injuring him abating for a brief moment before he looked up into her eyes and smiled.


“Oh, Laz!” she sobbed, a fresh wave of sorrow rising up within her. But as her feelings of guilt crested, another set of feelings began to rise below them, seemingly from nowhere: happiness, love and… arousal? She shook her head to clear her mind, confused as to how she could hold all these thoughts within her simultaneously as she watched the little man stand up and take a few steps back so he was able to look into the eyes of his greatest love.


“Why the tears, sweetheart?” he asked softly.


“I…” she shook her head again, happiness and sadness waging a war in her head. “I g-got carried away again,” she said in frustrated remorse.


“Yeah, you sure did!” he said with a chuckle, his little green eyes flicking between her huge brown ones and the fragrant flower of her enormous sex just before him. “Look at how turned on you are! Mmm, so fucking hot.”


She laughed nervously. “Aren’t you… angry with me?” she asked in confusion as she watched his tiny cock start to stand up in his own arousal. A familiar warmth started to rise in her belly as her lustful thoughts rekindled despite her sadness. 


His eyes were drawn forward as he saw her giant pussy clench right in front of him. Like a moth drawn to a flame he took a few small steps forward, his arms lifting, her sexual heat like that of a campfire against his palms. “Angry? At you? Why would I be angry?”


Ember tilted her neck forward so she could see him better, his eyes absolutely transfixed on her pussy as he slowly made his way towards her. The delicious anticipation of his tiny touch was almost unbearable, but still she struggled with her latent shame. “B-because, I — ahhhhhhh!“ She let out a giant moan as his little hands finally stroked against her sensitive lips.


“You got carried away, I heard you already,” he laughed as he brought his hands up and over her still needy clit, expertly finding all of her most erogenous spots.


“Mm-hm” she moaned, biting her lip as her hips bucked forward, pressing her wet lips against his little body. A fresh gush of wetness splashed against him, washing away any feelings of her guilt as well as pasting him to her enormous slit.


“I already told you, my love,” Lazarus said smoothly, reaching up to give her aching clit a few strokes with his hands, little fingers wrapping around the sides of the pulsing button. “I love you, and trust you completely with my body and soul. If I didn’t like it, I’d never let you shrink me in the first place. But, luckily for both of us, I love it. And even if you do get carried away, I know you’ll always make me whole again. Ready to fight another day.”


He gave her clit as hard of a squeeze as he could, causing her to roll her hips forward, sliding his back against the wetness on the seat as she engulfed him between her steaming lips.


“Oh, Laz!” she cried in excitement, covering him in a fresh deluge of her juices as she came all over his shrunken little body.


Lazarus gasped as Ember’s wetness washed over his face with the force of a firehose, soaking him in what seemed to be gallons and gallons of her sticky arousal. The sudden force of her gush pushed him free of her lips, sending him skidding forward along the surface of the chair. He opened his mouth, happily drinking up as much of her as he could before letting it dribble down his chin and chest, his whole body quickly becoming coated in her copious juices. Her fingers came down to rub over her clit as she continued to flood him and the seat he lay upon, her pussy lifting and lowering onto his body over and over as she came repeatedly whilst she crushed herself against him.


Finally she lowered herself down below his feet and squarely into the puddle of cum she’d created, causing a small wave that rippled over him. She glanced down at him and laughed, feeling the literal magic between them.


“Oh, I finally know what this feeing is,” she sighed as she settled back into the seat, her now clear mind having figured out the confusing tumult of emotions she’d been experiencing these past few minutes.


He struggled to move, pushing himself up on his hands to keep his head high enough to keep from drowning in her sea of juices. “Why do I have a feeling it’s more magical mumbo jumbo?” he laughed.


“Oh, hush! Because it is,” she giggled as she leaned forward to look down her body at him. “All of the spells I’ve cast on you have been so intimate and personal that they’ve accidentally created a sort of… bonding spell between the two of us. So I can feel a bit of what you’re feeling now, you little horndog.” She shook her head, “It’s actually quite rare, believe it or not.”


“You really should write an academic paper for your wizarding university when this is all said and done,” he said sarcastically as he repeatedly tried, and failed, to stand up, slipping in the pool of her wetness.


“No way! Nobody from university can know about any of this!” Her eyes shifted as she remembered her plans for the next day. Oh! Except… erm…” She looked down at him and blushed.


“I’m not going to like this, am I?” he said with a sigh.


“Don’t worry, I’m going to butter you up with some takeaway from that Thai place you love, and some serious cuddles on the couch while we watch TV. But first let’s get you cleaned up, hmm? Then I might think about growing you back to normal size.” She winked down at him.


Ember stood on shaky legs, laughing as she looked down to see his body lift from the chair along with her, stuck in a slimy string of her cum that stretched from her pussy to the puddle on the seat. She plucked him up between her finger and thumb, giving him a quick kiss before carrying him to the sink.


————————————————————


In the early light of the next morning, Ember carefully slipped off the couch where she and Laz had fallen asleep watching television, easing herself out from behind his softly snoring body before padding quietly down the hallway to the kitchen. She yawned as she started the kettle for tea, shaking her head and chuckling as she looked around at the aftermath of their colossal lovemaking session from the night before. With a few waves of her hands the room began to clean itself, giving her time to lower herself down into an unsoiled chair and think about how extraordinary the past few days had been.


She smiled to herself as she thought about the first time she’d shrunken her husband down, the little bump he’d made in his clothes as he’d struggled to escape. Spurred by those thoughts, and as if it had a mind of its own, her butt began to grind into her seat as she thought of having him beneath her, his little struggles pressing against the taut fabric of her panties. A soft blush crept to her cheeks as she thought about how he felt when she’d pressed him against her bare skin, wishing she could feel those sensations without always having to disrobe. Hmm. She laughed. Well am I a witch, or aren’t I? My spells have accidentally bonded me to Laz, as well as made him practically indestructible. Imagine what I can do if I really put my mind to it?.


Ember closed her eyes and chanted in a low monotone, expertly accessing her shrinking spell without actually casting it. In her mind’s eye she began to flip the incantation around, pulling at and excising bits of sloppy writing while clarifying and further perfecting the rest. Her mind wandered to their upcoming dinner guests who would be arriving that evening. Smiling to herself, she began to modify the bonding portion, strengthening the connection between Lazarus and any giantess he came into contact with. Now any woman that touched him while he was shrunken would feel his pleasure, and only his pleasure, as their own. A small moan escaped her curled lips as she added a clause that would allow him to be felt perfectly through clothes as well, as if there was no barrier between his body and their bare skin. She swallowed thickly as she thought about just how that would feel against her prodigious bottom.


As she wiggled unconsciously in her seat she was suddenly very aware of her thick thighs as they rubbed against each other, her breath coming in short, hot gasps. A brush against her hand brought her out of her trance, reluctantly forcing her eyes open to see Laz standing there, holding a freshly steeped cup of tea for her. She smiled up at him as she put away her spell, already looking forward to the time she’d cast it next.


After a breakfast filled with loving glances and soft touches, Lazarus left Ember to head to the gym while she made a few preparations for their upcoming dinner party. Though initially he hadn’t been thrilled at the prospect of shrinking in front of Ember’s work friends, she’d convinced him that it might be fun to share their secret. After all, they were her best friends, and witches themselves. Surely they’d get a kick out of seeing the kind of power Ember was capable of wielding with her magic.


Lazarus squeezed himself behind the steering wheel, frowning as he looked up at the rear view mirror to see his neighbor’s car parked halfway across the entrance to his driveway.


“Fucking gnome,” he grumbled as he threw open his door, his large, yet lanky frame ambling down the driveway to see if he could somehow squeeze past in his sedan. With just a glance he knew he couldn’t without driving onto his lawn and tearing it up. The last thing he wanted to do right then was go over and try to ask his neighbor to move his vehicle. He crossed his arms and scowled, bowing his head before suddenly standing straight as inspiration struck. Ember said my body is stronger, meaning more durable, than it’s ever been… Let’s see if it fits the other definition too.


Lazarus looked around as he walked to the opposite side of the badly parked car, seeing only an empty street, the hour still too early on a weekend for most of the people in the neighborhood to be out just yet. With a little smile he rubbed his hands together before placing them under the bumper. He bent his knees and lifted as though it was just a heavy box, so gobsmacked as he felt the vehicle rise that he nearly dropped it. With only a relatively moderate amount of effort, he lifted the end to waist height, having half a mind to try to throw it over the gnome’s little house just to be rid of it. He thought better of it, instead merely dragging it until it was clear of his driveway before dropping it to the ground with a satisfying crunch. With a smug smile he sauntered back to his sedan, feeling very pleased with himself as he backed his car out onto the street.


Wearing a grin that wouldn’t quit, he drove the short distance to the gym, his hips swaying with extra swagger as he walked through its front door. After a brief stop in the locker room, he made his way to the weight machines, his eyes glimmering in anticipation. The gym was mostly empty, so he had his pick, eventually setting himself down at a shiny benchpress. By coincidence, he found the pin already set into the slot at the weight he usually used — not an incredible amount, but not bad for someone of his build. Shaking his head, he pulled it free, sliding it down several places until it was squarely in the middle of the heavy plates, marking far more weight than he’d ever considered attempting. He sat down on the bench, turning his body to lay down under the bar. Glancing over at the machine next to him, he caught the eye of an attractive, toned blonde who was busy doing leg presses, her breath pushing out her rosy cheeks as she exerted herself. Her eyes flicked from Laz’s relatively slight physique to the position of the pin behind him, her eyebrow raising as a smile curled the corner of her plump lips. He just smiled at her as he raised his arms to the bar, flexing his hands around the grips while he wiggled his shoulders.


After a few deep breaths he pushed up, lifting the bar so easily that he worried the pin had slipped out. He held the bar up with one hand as he bent his neck back, shocked to see so many plates of weight levitating in the track of the machine. Setting them down gently, he leaned his arm back to set it to its highest setting, finding it only slightly harder to lift than the previous weight. He quickly did five sets of five lifts, powering through them while only breaking a slight sweat. As he sat up, he looked over again at the leg press machine, almost laughing as he saw the fit blonde looking at him with her mouth literally hanging open. He raised his arm and flexed jokingly, kissing his modest bicep that belied his true strength.


Every weight machine he tried had the same results, with even the maximum weights posing only very achievable challenges to his newfound strength. More people began to notice, all of them fit women in form-fitting lycra, their gazes a mixture of awe and… an expression that made Lazarus uncomfortable if he thought too much about it. Soon a small crowd had begun to gather, some of the women actually reaching out to try to touch him as he worked out. It was when a particularly strident lady, her eyes glassy with arousal, actually grabbed onto his chest that he decided to go home to his wife, taking a quick shower before ducking out of the locker room through the back door.


He was relieved to see that the driveway was empty when he pulled in, eager to tell Ember about his abilities before her friends arrived. It was only when he opened the front door to see the trio of witches sitting on the sofa with wine glasses in their hands that he realized, of course, their guests wouldn’t be traveling by car.


“Laz!” Ember and Morrigan shouted in unison, the redhead immediately blushing as Lazarus walked over to his wife and gave her a quick kiss before turning to the other two. All three stood to greet him, with a shy hug from Morrigan and a friendly handshake from the bespectacled Caitlyn.


Ember was wearing what was practically her weekend uniform, a pair of tight, black leggings stretched across the generous swell of her ass, topped with a low cut shirt that flawlessly showed off her gorgeous, pale cleavage. Caitlyn’s burgundy dress hugged her curves perfectly, the cut of the fabric showcasing her beautiful body without revealing much skin, a deep slit up her leg being the only exception. Morrigan took the opposite tack, clad in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, a tight white tank practically painted on her very busty top with a tartan skirt below that was so short she flashed Laz a brief glimpse of her white, cotton panties as she rose from the sofa.


“You all look so lovely that I feel underdressed,” he said as he pulled at the fabric of the tee shirt he wore home from the gym.


“Nonsense,” chided Ember gently as she grabbed an open bottle of wine from the table to refill their glasses while the other two women took their seats. She tilted it towards her husband, who politely shook his head. “You’re the sexiest man I’ve ever seen, no matter what you’re wearing, baby. Isn’t that right, ladies?” Caitlyn just nodded while Morrigan’s blush only deepened, her eyes darting along Lazarus’ body as he stood there admiring his wife, completely oblivious to her gaze.


“Sorry, we started before I said we would, my love,” said Ember as she rubbed his arm. “I told the girls that I had a big surprise to show them and they both came a few hours early. Though Morrigan almost left when she showed up and you weren’t here,” she teased with a smirk as she looked over to her friend.


“Em, stop it! I did not!” squealed a now deeply crimson Morrigan as she sunk into the sofa, half-hoping it would swallow her up and spare her more embarrassment. Her red pigtails swung back and forth as she shook her head with a deep frown. Lazarus glanced over at her with a raised brow. After his recent experience at the gym, Morrigan’s actions were beginning to tickle his detective’s instincts.


“Never mind that, now,” Ember giggled, looking up at her husband. “We’ll have our big reveal after we eat. Laz has very generously agreed to barbecue for us tonight. All the meat and veg are already set up for you in the fridge, baby. Would you mind getting started? I’m afraid we’re already a bit too tipsy to be of much help.” The three ladies laughed mischeviously.


“Not at all, sweetheart,” he said with a warm smile, a part of him happy to get some distance between himself and the odd energy Morrigan was putting off. He nodded as he excused himself to the kitchen.


The wine flowed freely amongst the trio of friends as Lazarus nursed two fingers of scotch on the rocks while he grilled outside. The group of teachers eventually wandered out onto the back patio, with Ember leading a tour of the new fruit trees along the rear of the garden that she and Laz had planted late last season. Several times he glanced up from the grill to see Morrigan quickly turning her head away as if she’d just been looking at him, but he kept his mind focused on the task in front of him. By the time dinner was ready, the witches struggled a bit to sit at the high stools at the large, square outdoor table, eventually plopping themselves down after several fits of boozy laughter. Ember sat across from Lazarus, with Morrigan to her left and Caitlyn to her right. The air was pleasant as the sun began to set, the string of fairy lights strung along the pergola above them switching on automatically while the night began to slowly creep in. There were many smiles and murmurs of praise about the food as they all ate relatively quietly, with Morrigan still stealing furtive glances to the man at her left.


After dinner, Ember was deep into the middle of a rambling story about a fellow customer’s bad behaviour at the market she’d visited that day when Morrigan interrupted her, waving her glass. 


“Oi!” she bellowed, her inhibitions loosened from the wine as her true, forceful personality began to shine through. “What’s this big, perfect surprise spell you said you’d show us? No offense to Laz’s cooking, it was very good, dear,” she lightly grabbed his forearm on the table as her glassy eyes found his. “But it’s well past the end of dinner, and we were promised something big!”


Ember blinked, so wrapped up in her story that she’d forgotten about the purpose of her friends’ visit. “Oh! Right!” she laughed as she climbed down out of the chair and began to walk around the table. “Well, I’m sorry if I misled you, but it’s a rather small surprise, actually,” she said as she looked at Lazarus with a knowing smile. “Baby, are you ready?”


Caitlyn and Morrigan shared a confused look, fueled by the several glasses of wine they’d each had, as Lazarus let out a deep exhale and nodded. But their confused looks became wide-eyed in wonder as they watched him begin to slowly dwindle down inside his clothes, Ember’s low, rapid chanting a fantastic soundtrack to the astonishing view before them. They both carefully slid off their stools, making their way towards the pile of fabric that had so recently been wrapped around Lazarus’ hulking body, hardly believing their own senses. As far as either of them knew, no witch or wizard alive had ever successfully been able to accomplish the feat they were now witnessing. Caitlyn looked at Ember with a look of admiration, impressed with her friend’s powerful magic, while Morrigan couldn’t take her eyes off the sight of Laz as he disappeared inside the collar of his shirt. With a flourish, Ember reached inside his clothing to grab him, brushing the pile to the concrete patio below before setting him back onto the padded surface of the stool.


“Ta-dah,” she said with a faded smile as she pulled her hand away, her now free fingers tucking back an errant strand of her dark hair as she watched her friends gawking at her tiny, naked husband.


Morrigan and Caitlyn kneeled down on either side of the seat, their giant, looming faces making the little man so self conscious that he covered his genitals with his hands. Their wine-soaked breath washed over him, nearly giving the sober Lazarus a contact high as he nodded up at them with a smile. Morrigan reached out toward him with an outstretched finger, her cheeks flushed red with drink and something much more primal.


Ember’s hand quickly descended, gently slapping her friend’s away. “Hands off, Morr,” she laughed. “He’s all mine. Right honey?”


Lazarus nodded uneasily, not used to being so small around others who weren’t the person he loved and trusted most in the world. Morrigan’s hand rested on the stool near him, her bright red fingernails digging into the plush, black padding of the seat. She smiled as she looked down at him hungrily, her heart racing as she thought about the possibilities these new circumstances presented. Caitlyn and Ember talked nearby, something about bonding and resonance, and that his little body was nearly indestructible. When he spoke up to tell a brief story about lifting weights earlier that day, she couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him, still the man she had a crush on, now naked and tiny and so close she could almost touch him. Wild thoughts ran through her mind, making her feel hot and bothered despite her skimpy clothing and the cool evening air.


“Erm, if you’ll all excuse me,” she said, standing suddenly. “I need to relieve myself.”


Lazarus couldn’t help but look up under the pleats of the giantess’ skirt, shocked to see a wet spot almost as big as himself on the white cotton between the huge redhead’s legs. He looked away, thankful to be so small in the dim light that his wife probably didn’t notice his accidental glance.


“Yeah, it’s down the hall to the left as you go inside. Two doors down,” said Ember cheerily. “Now where was I? Oh, yeah, so this bozo was standing there, blocking the entire frozen foods aisle…” She continued her story, standing to retake her seat across from little Lazarus, prompting Caitlyn to rise as well.


Lazarus gulped as he briefly found himself between the towering forms of the three titans, only Morrigan still looking at him as the other two turned and began to wobble back to their seats. She smiled enigmatically down at him before slipping inside the house, eschewing the route to the bathroom and secretly heading upstairs to the couple’s bedroom.


After several minutes the doors to the patio reopened, Morrigan stepping through on shaky legs before making her way towards the table. Ember was still carrying on with her story, Caitlyn next to her looking ahead with distant eyes before looking over with a little smile to see her returning companion climb onto the seat beside her.


Too small to see anyone over the edge of the table, Lazarus had been trying to follow the conversation, quickly finding it to be more of a monologue as Ember carried on about her day. He tried yelling up comments to join in, but his voice was just too small to be heard. Eventually he zoned out, never even hearing the door open, and not noticing the approaching figure of Morrigan until it was too late to warn her that she was taking the wrong seat. He looked up in a panic as she swung her leg over the stool he was standing on, the light above him snuffed out as he suddenly found surrounded by the great, pale pillars of her thighs. The halo of her her skirt framed her undercarriage perfectly as she lowered her butt directly on top of him, her wetness now prominent on the front of her underwear before it slid past him and out of his view. Any noise he hoped to make was instantly crushed out of his body in a wheeze as her panty-clad ass pressed him deeply into the vinyl seat cover. He pushed against her with all of his might, his increased strength doing him no good as tonnes of Morrigan’s hot flesh pressed against his puny body. She lifted off of him just for a moment, raising his hopes that he might be freed, before slamming back down onto him with twice as much force as before, shoving him deep between her sexy cheeks.


Morrigan gasped when she had first lowered herself onto the chair, honestly surprised when she felt the squirming Laz beneath her. The noise caught Caitlyn’s attention, her eyes flicking over to see the shock on her friend’s face before they both shared a quick moment of profound realization.


“… and yeah, he really said that to me! Can you believe it?” Ember rambled on drunkenly, so caught up in her story that she didn’t notice the entire silent conversation that Morrigan and Caitlyn were having right in front of her. “So, I says to him,” she continued, “I says…”


Caitlyn looked at Morrigan, barely nodding her head and arching her brow, her eyes darting downwards towards the redhead’s lap, all while doing her best not to draw the attention of their long-winded hostess. Morrigan briefly lifted herself before a small, secret smile graced her lips, her head shaking from side to side almost imperceptibly as she forcefully lowered herself back down with a slight wiggle, sealing Lazarus’ fate between her cheeks. Her inhibitions had been swept away by liquid courage, granting her the freedom to take what pleasure she wanted from the body of the tiny man beneath her. Caitlyn just stared at her, torn between telling Ember what was happening, possibly causing a scene that could potentially ruin their friendships, and saying nothing so that she could witness one of the most strangely erotic acts she’d ever been witness to. She fidgeted with her blonde ponytail, nervously adjusting her glasses as she began to feel herself become warm with emotion.


Morrigan couldn’t believe how good it felt to have little Lazarus underneath her, a shock traveling up her spine as a fresh spurt of moisture soaked her already wet panties. She rolled her hips, amazed at how much of him she could feel along her asscrack, almost like there wasn’t a layer of fabric between them at all. Unbeknownst to her, she was feeling the effects of both of Ember’s earlier edits to her shrinking spell that morning.


As Morrigan’s giant ass ground against him, Laz began to feel more and more aroused, much to his chagrin. Sure, he’d always known that the redheaded teacher was an objectively attractive woman. But now that he was tiny and trapped under her ass he couldn’t help but be turned on by her, especially with the way she moved on top of him. The way she gyrated her hips was more sensuous than the way Ember had done, but no less punishing. And while he definitely enjoyed the feeling of his wife’s soft butt more, the way he was encased in Morrigan’s ass was certainly getting him worked up pretty well. His pleasure, in turn, made his giant captor feel even more aroused, causing her to go at him even harder in some kind of sexy feedback loop. Even though he felt deeply ashamed that he was trapped under another woman’s rear end, he couldn’t deny that he was enjoying himself.


Caitlyn could feel her excitement rising as she watched one of her best friends grind her ass over her other best friend’s shrunken husband. Though usually very sexually conservative herself, she felt deeply aroused by the secret, taboo encounter playing out right in front of her. She imagined what it would be like to have her own little man pinned beneath her butt, the way he’d struggle and squirm as she ground him mercilessly against her seat. Her legs shifted as a wet heat grew between them, practically begging for some stimulation.


I can’t believe I have my crush trapped beneath me like this, Morrigan thought to herself. Oh my gods, I’m… crushing my crush! Before she could stop it, a snort of laughter flew from her mouth, her hand clapping immediately over her lips to stop her from making any more noise. She looked over at Ember nervously, almost crying out when she saw her jump in her seat.


“Oh! You scared me,” Ember exclaimed in blurry surprise. “Are you alright?” she asked obliviously as she shifted on her stool.


“Mm-hm,” Morrigan said as flatly as she could. “Never better, actually.”


“Your little snort almost scared the pee right out of me,” Ember said as she climbed off the stool. “Be right back.”


Morrigan waited until Ember was completely out of sight before lifting herself from the seat, kneeling next to it and looking down at a relatively unharmed, if disheveled, Lazarus. Caitlyn came over to gawk at him too, her cheeks red with arousal as she thought about how he had just been pressed under Morrigan’s ample ass.


Lazarus sprung up quickly. “Cait, Morr, thank gods! Get me out of here before Ember sees—“


“Ah, ah, little Laz. Just where do you think you’re going?” Morrigan’s giant fingertip pushed roughly against his chest, knocking him flat onto the soft surface of the stool.


“Y-yeah, little bug!” said Caitlyn nervously as a rush of hitherto unknown feelings began to blossom within her. “You’ll… you’ll stay put under her big, sexy ass if you know what’s good for you!” Her wine had worn down her moral righteousness as well, letting her give voice to things she’d never say aloud, even if she thought them.


Morrigan looked over at her friend with a naughty grin. “Actually, Cait… I think I want more from this little sex toy.” She lifted her finger and stood up, straddling the stool once more. “I think… I think I want him under my pussy. Is that bad?”


The blonde’s cheeks turned apple red as she looked at their newly freed little host pop up and try to escape his fate by running towards the edge of the stool. Without thinking she darted out her hand, her index finger knocking Laz over and pinning him to the seat. She shivered as he squirmed under her touch, feeling an excitement like she’d never known. Looking up at Morrigan, she wished it was herself that was hovering over Lazarus instead of someone else.


“Go ahead, Morr,” she almost moaned. “He can’t get away.” She bit her lip. “And what Ember doesn’t know can’t hurt her — or him, for that matter!” she said with a giggle.


Lazarus just looked up at the both of them in a panic, hardly able to believe that he was being treated this way by two of his wife’s closest friends. He thought back to the behaviour of the women at the gym earlier today, slowly realizing that there was now something about him that made him absolutely irresistible to the opposite sex. He stopped struggling so wildly, resigning himself to his fate, and knowing he was hardly at fault for the situation he now found himself in.


Morrigan carefully lowered herself onto the stool once more, moaning as she felt Caitlyn slide her finger across her underwear and out of the way before Laz’s little body made contact with her soaking pussy lips. She slowly started to rock herself back and forth over Laz, wanting more, but knowing that her time with him was short as Ember could return at any minute. Glancing nervously at the door, she put her hands on the edge of the table for leverage, grinding her pussy more relentlessly over her prisoner’s little body as she felt it slip wetly over her sensitive folds. As the seconds ticked by, she became more and more assertive, feeling the depraved thoughts she kept hidden from everyone begin to overtake her in her raw lust. She rode Laz’s body as hard as she could, actually hoping to cause him harm in spite of her knowledge that he was practically indestructible. The stool beneath her creaked loudly under the force of her crushing pressure, sending her right to the edge of her greatest pleasure.


Beneath the table, Caitlyn’s hand had slid inside the slit of her dress, probing fingers burrowing between her thighs to rub at the fabric covering her hot, humid sex. She let out a little moan as she slid the crotch of her panties aside, her slender finger dipping between her lips to the moisture that lay beyond before smearing it over her sensitive clit. Her other hand hiked up the bottom of her dress as she spread her legs to better touch herself, knowing that the large table hid what she was doing from even Morrigan who was sitting right next to her.


Though Lazarus was struggling for all he was worth to escape, the almost painful hardness between his legs made it difficult to deny just how horny he was being trapped beneath Morrigan’s giant pussy. He was amazed at how different it was to be trapped under her, her scent so distinct from his wife’s, even the consistency of her wetness being slightly thicker and more sticky. Still, despite their dissimilarities, the friction he felt as she rode him was plenty good enough to begin to bring him closer and closer to orgasm — so much so that he cried out when she suddenly stopped moving above him.


Ember slipped though the door to the patio, absolutely unaware to what was transpiring between the three people she’d left at the table. Something was nagging at the corners of her consciousness, something she’d forgotten but that she knew was important for her to remember. She shook her head as she returned to her seat.


“Gosh, you two. I’m sorry, I’ve really been hogging the conversation, haven’t I?” She sat and turned to the blonde to her right, blinking hard to try to regain some soberness. “Cait, how are things at the library? You just got a new shipment of magic books into the restricted section, didn’t you?” She cleared her throat and gave Caitlyn her full attention.


Under the table and beneath the fabric of her dress, Caitlyn had two fingers plunged deep into her dripping pussy, thinking only of little Lazarus being crushed between Morrigan and the stool upon which she sat.


“Mmm, yeah. Yeah, we sure did,” she said as cooly as she could, the pad of her thumb tracing a slow circle around her clit as she barely kept her forbidden orgasm at bay.


“That’s… great,” Ember said as it became clear that her fellow teacher didn’t want to talk more about that subject. She turned to Morrigan, who had a look on her face like she might be sick at any moment. “Morr, how’re things in the athletics department? I’ve heard that our volleyball team might make it all the way to finals this year.”


Since Ember had returned outside, Morrigan had sat as still as she could, her powerful pussy clinching tightly as she tried her damnedest to snuff the raging fire that burned inside of her. Ember had come back more quickly than she’d thought she would, not giving her the time she so desperately needed to get herself off. She hoped that by not moving at all she could calm herself enough to return to normal. That course of action may have worked, if it hadn’t been for Laz reaching down to stroke his tiny cock beneath her. As his arousal grew, so did Morrigan’s, thanks to the powerful spell that Ember had so expertly crafted. As Ember asked about the volleyball team, Morrigan couldn’t help but begin rocking her hips over little Laz, just as desperate as he was to feel their bodies rub together sensually.


“Erm… really good team this year, sure, yeah,” Morrigan said haltingly, knowing that there was no way to stop what was coming, and yet still dreading it just the same.


Ember nodded. “Yeah, I have one of their star strikers in my Dark Arts class this year. Sweet girl named Melissa. Shame she’s having so much trouble with her studies. Anyway, I’ve been thinking that maybe you could help her…” Ember launched into another monologue as tears formed in the corners of Morrigan’s blue eyes.


She could only nod and grunt occasionally as Ember carried on, slowly rocking her hips in time with Lazarus’s tiny strokes, each passing second drawing the both of them closer and closer to cumming. As sweat broke out on her brow, it was an absolute furnace below her skirt. Lazarus was soaked in her sweat and juices, so close to orgasm that he saw colors swirling in his vision. Finally Morrigan moved just right, giving him exactly the sensation he needed. He yelled out as he came, spurting his little load against the sopping white cotton of the giant panties he was being ground against.


The little man’s tiny release spurred a giant one from the woman above him, making Morrigan yell out in pleasure as she furiously rode the stool she was sitting on. Next to her, Caitlyn held a moan in as long as she could before quietly cumming herself.


Ember just sat staring at her fellow witches in complete shock. She looked to Morrigan sitting across from her, suddenly remembering the thing she wasn’t supposed to forget. “Wait… Where’s Laz?!” she asked in alarm as she leapt off her seat.


“Oh! Oh, I think… I think he might…,” Morrigan said uneasily as she wedged her feet on the horizontal supports of the stool, standing up to reveal… absolutely nothing beneath her. She looked down in shock as Ember came over to have a look herself, gasping in surprise as the little body of the missing man peeled itself wetly from the soaked fabric he’d been stuck against, landing with a smack against the glistening surface of the stool. Both he and Morrigan wore the same look of surprised shame, with Caitlyn in the background just hoping she wouldn’t be noticed as she wiped her hand along the dark fabric of her dress..


“Em, I can explain…” Morrigan and Lazarus said in unison, making Ember chuckle as she reached under her friend and pulled her husband to safety.


“Oh, really?” she said with a raised eyebrow as she looked between the two, the corner of her lips curling up in a sly grin. “Wait, let me guess,” she said sarcastically. “’It was an accident’.” 


Both the guilty parties opened their mouths to try to further defend themselves.


“Ah ah, don’t. Stop,” she said with a naughty giggle. “I’m not even mad, so don’t worry about it.” She turned to Morrigan before glancing over at Caitlyn. “I knew the risks when I invited the two of you over.” She left unsaid the thought she had that maybe she’d even hoped something like this might happen; otherwise why would she have made the edits to her spell so open-ended?


“I’m so sorry, it was an accident! I didn’t mean to sit on him, I promise.” said Morrigan, still reeling from her powerful experience but also feeling genuinely bad about what happened, and not wanting to hurt her friend’s feelings.


“I believe you… mostly,” said Ember with a reassuring smile. She looked down at Laz as he lay between her fingers and shook her head. “This little guy sure does have a knack for getting into trouble, believe me.” She shook her head and laughed, placing her husband safely into her other palm and curling it around him protectively, cutting off his words as he also tried to defend himself.


“I… I got carried away,” Morrigan blurted out guiltily.


Ember gave her a knowing smile while motioning for her guests to follow her inside.


“I understand, believe me. Now, can I offer either of you another glass of wine?”



Chapter 5 -- Out of the Frying Pan by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

100% smut, for those who are interested :-)


With her free hand Ember grabbed the stool that Morrigan had so recently used to cum all over her miniature husband, smiling to herself as she felt the little brushes of his struggles against her closed palm. In front of her, the two guests shuffled silently though the patio doors and into the house, each looking at her so sheepishly that she couldn’t help but laugh.


“My goodness, girls,” she said as she set the stool down onto the carpeted living room floor. “You’d think I caught you doing something really terrible out there.”


“Em...,” Morrigan began guiltily, not even able to meet her friend’s eyes.


“What is it, dear?” Ember replied brightly, setting the still very wet Lazarus down onto the offending stool before waving her hands and apparating a fresh bottle of wine and three oversized glasses. “Oh, yes, I agree, this is a fabulous rosé. What’s that? You’d like another glass? But, of course!” She uncorked the bottle, quickly filling their cups and handing one to Morrigan.


“No… Em, stop it,” Morrigan said with a nervous laugh as she looked over at the cowering little man on the stool, both he and the surface he stood on still covered in a flood of her juices. She accepted the offered glass and took a stiff drink, trying her best to make sense of the situation she now found herself in. Genuine shame flooded her thoughts, a fresh blush rising to her cheeks as she thought about how she’d acted towards her best friends’ husband, and in their own house, no less. “Please, I’m—“


“You’re sorry, yeah, I heard you,” Ember said dismissively as she handed Caitlyn a glass before clinking it against her own with an exaggerated wink.


“Yeah, it’s all my fault, I take full—,” Morrigan began before being cut off again.


“Ah, nuh-uh, nope,” Ember shook her head. “No, I think we all know who’s to blame here, don’t we?” A crooked smile graced her ruby lips as she looked to her friends conspiratorially before her eyes settled on the mute, one inch figure standing on the stool in a puddle of cum.


Lazarus gulped, opening his mouth, only to suddenly find himself speechless as his wife’s arm raised with her finger pointing directly at him.


Caitlyn and Morrigan shared a glance before finally breaking out into laughter as they looked down at the suddenly very agitated Lazarus


“Hey, now wait just a minute,” he said as he jumped to his feet, unable to keep quiet as he found the three giantess’ shining eyes trained on him.


“Ohhhh nooo,” Ember said with a laugh creeping into the edges of her tipsy voice. “Nonono, don’t try to deny it, little doll. This is clearly all your fault!”


My fault?!” he asked incredulously, hardly able to believe the words his wife was saying to him.


“Yes, your fault!” she bellowed, taking another long sip. “You know what you did!” Her hips swayed as she walked slowly towards the stool. the other two witches following until all three were towering over him.


“What I did?” he asked meekly, his arms raising instinctively as if to defend himself.


“Yes!” Ember suddenly lowered herself until her pale face hung above him, knocking him back onto his butt. “You stole Morrigan’s seat, didn’t you? You naughty little pest!” She laughed, draining her glass before setting it down on the nearby table. “Didn’t he, Morr?” she asked while looking up at her friend. “Didn’t he take your seat without asking?”


Morrigan kneeled down, her smile broadening as she came closer to her longtime crush. “Yeah… Yeah he did do that, didn’t he?” she asked with a giggle. She shook her head, her red hair bouncing. “Naughty, naughty little bug,” she said playfully. “ Shame on you. What did you think was going to happen if you did that?”


Caitlyn took a long swig form her glass before kneeing down next to the other two. “What—what should we do with him, Em?” she asked tipsily, accidentally leaning her shoulder into Ember’s so hard that she almost knocked them all over like dominoes


The three ladies had a fit of tipsy giggles as they struggled to right themselves. Lazarus briefly considered making a run for it, but quickly realized that there was no escape. All he could do was look up helplessly at the drunken trio, hoping for the best.


Ember stood up first. “I say we… we teach him a lesson! But first!” She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, peeling it up and over the soft swell of her chest to reveal her pale upper body, parts of it flushed red form the wine and her growing arousal. “It’s too bloody hot in here to wear all of these clothes. Right, ladies?” She looked to her friends with an exaggerated frown as she began to pull down her leggings.


Caitlyn and Morrigan looked to their hostess, and then each other, before smiling down ardently at little Lazarus as they began to disrobe, their fingers slightly clumsy from their drink. Ember threw her clothes into a pile nearby, laughing as she saw her the other women’s outfits following just a second behind hers. Now all three witches were stripped down to their underwear, their soft curvy bodies towering over the tiny man on the chair.


“Mmm, Morr, no bra, as usual I see,” said Ember with a giggle as she reached over to stroke the redhead’s bare chest, her fingertips trailing along the soft swell of the underside of her breast.


Morrigan let out a soft moan, her red nipples tightening in the air from Ember’s teasing touch. A warm wave swelled up inside of her, traveling down her legs and up into her chest. “Mm-mmm,” she said sultrily, shaking her head no.


Caitlyn ran her thumbs under the straps of her white, lacy bra to pull them off her creamy shoulders before pulling the cups down to expose the soft, pink capped breasts beneath. “What about me, Em?” she asked shyly as she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, taking a step forward.  “Why is Morrigan getting to have all the fun tonight?” she asked with a cute little pout as she pushed out her chest.


Lazarus looked up in aroused amazement, his mouth hanging open as he watched his wife cup Caitlyn’s relatively modest breast in her hand, her thumb flicking over the blonde’s hardening nipple. Ember reached out with her other hand, squeezing Morrigan’s large tit, all three ladies now moaning softly. He couldn’t help but notice that all three of their panties had growing wet spots, the miasma of their arousal filling the air thickly around him, sending his libido off the charts. Unconsciously he reached down and started to stroke at his painfully hard cock as he watched the giant, sexy display surrounding him.


Ember looked over to watch her husband, his eyes wide even at his relatively small size. She gently tweaked the nipples of both women between her fingers and thumbs, making them cry out softly. She nodded down towards the stool.


“We’re forgetting someone down there,” she said with a smile. “But, by the looks of it, he hasn’t forgotten about us. Have you, dear?” She laughed as she let go of the tits in her hands and leaned down towards Lazarus, her laughter turning to a low, familiar chant.


Caitlyn looked down as she watched Lazarus grow to six inches in height, blushing anew as the details of his little cock became clearer to her view. She found herself rubbing the wet front of her underwear as Ember’s chanting changed, a new, unfamiliar spell spilling from her mouth. The little man’s arms fell to his sides, his head tilting slightly upwards before he froze in that position, with his dick staying as hard as ever as it poked out in turgid attention. The shy librarian wanted to reach out and touch him, but kept her hands to herself, her fingers growing wetter as she pushed the silky fabric of her underwear between her pussy lips.


“There,” said Ember with immense satisfaction. “You wanted to be on that stool so badly that you had to steal it? Well now you’re stuck there like the selfish little mite you are. And…” Her fingertip ran down from the top of his head, down his chest and along the shaft of his shrunken cock. She shivered as she felt his pleasure from her touch, a moan rippling out of her as she squeezed her thighs together. “…and your body is as stiff as that cute little dick of yours.”


“Mmm, such a sexy little body, Laz,” Morrigan purred, licking her lips as she looked down at him with naked lust, her fingertips teasing over the wet fabric between her legs. Her mind raced as she thought of all the things she could do with him at his new size, only her rapidly diminishing feelings of guilt keeping her from giving into her impulses straight away. “What do you think, Cait?” she asked without taking her eyes off her prize.


The blonde just nodded, letting out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. “Uggghh, yeah,” she groaned, looking him up and down approvingly as she continued to play with herself. A twinge of guilt coursed through her as she thought about her fiancé, Simon at home, and what he’d say if he saw her touching herself as she admired another man, — even one that was only six inches tall. She slammed down the rest of her drink, trying to banish any thoughts that detracted from the moment at hand. “Y-ou look really fuckin’ hot, Laz,” she slurred.


“Yeah, he does,” Ember said finally, her cheeks flushing with immense pride as she saw just how much her shrunken, naked husband was turning on the other witches. She turned to him, smiling down hungrily. “Mmm, now gimme, you bad boy.”


Ember smiled as she got down on her knees in front of the stool until her face level with Lazarus’ little body. Though he tried to struggle, or even just move in any way, he found himself utterly stuck and stiffened against the surface of the stool he was on. Her face got closer, and closer, until he felt her plush lips press against his groin, his little cock head slipping between the pillowy mounds as the tip of her hot tongue came out to lap at it wetly. She sucked gently as she puckered her lips, bringing back her head just a bit before pressing it forward again, kissing at his belly and thighs as she easily engulfed his entire shaft. The enormous pleasure he felt radiated outward in waves, making her already hard nipples strain against her black bra, and her clit tingle and pulse between her legs.


Morrigan quickly got on her knees behind the raven-haired witch, her hands reaching around to squeeze and massage at Ember’s bra-covered breasts. She moaned out as she felt the couple’s shared passion wash over her as well, her already soaked panties flooding once more as she leaned forward to rub her chest against her friend’s back. With a smile, she began to kiss and nibble at the pale neck in front of her, finding herself more turned on with each passing moment.


Once again, Caitlyn found herself left out of the action. With a huff she sat down behind Morrigan, spreading her legs to finger herself as she watched the other three carrying on in a cacophony of moans and wet slurping noises. In front of her, Morrigan’s thick, panty-clad ass bounced up and down as she humped against Ember’s body, reminding Caitlyn of how good it had felt when her hand had brushed along the redhead’s pussy when she’d held Lazarus down on the stool. Still rubbing herself, she reached out with her free hand, her fingertips reaching past Morrigan’s pale cheeks to rub along the wet fabric covering her pussy. As soon as Caitlyn touched her, the electricity that flowed out of the little man and through the other two women jolted into her body, instantly buzzing down to her clenching pussy and flooding her already soaked underwear. Caitlyn moaned out loudly, amazed that she could feel so much pleasure just from touching someone two people removed from the person who had a spell cast upon them to share their arousal. What must it be like to actually… touch him? she thought to herself. Her mind raced at the possibility while her eyes rolled up, her head thrown back as she cried out in ecstacy.


Lazarus was beside himself in pleasure as the titanic lips of his beautiful wife slid wetly over his impossibly aroused cock. If this is punishment, then I should misbehave more often! While he did wish he could move, the fact that he was beholden to the whims of his giant captors made the situation he was in that much hotter. He felt the beginnings of an orgasm begin to swirl warmly within him, each gentle lick and suck bringing him closer to the edge.


Ember moaned as his thin, salty precum oozed onto her tastebuds, lapping hungrily at her tiny husband as she moaned hotly against his body. Morrigan’s lips found the spot just below her ear that made her toes curl, causing Ember reach back and grab a healthy handful of her friend’s pale, bouncing ass before giving it a playful swat. 


Morrigan cried out, bending at the waist to push herself back against Caitlyn’s probing fingers, greedy for even more stimulation. She reached around and between Ember’s breasts, unclasping her bra before digging her fingers into her hanging tits. Her mouth bit and licked at the dark haired witch’s ear, her desperate grunts filling the air. “Enough!” she finally cried, startling the rest of the group as she stood up and stomped over passionately to the stool.


“Morr?” Ember asked with wide eyes, slightly pulling away from a nearly orgasmic Lazarus to watch as the horny redhead walked around to stand next to the stool.


Lazarus moaned, urgenly wishing he could thrust his hips against his wife’s lips, just inches from his throbbing little member. He was so close that even just her breath on him nearly got him to where he so desperately wanted to be. His eyes moved over to see the giant body of Morrigan coming towards him, her fiery bush just at his eye level, her wet pussy glistening below.


“I need him, Em,” Morrigan groaned thickly. “I can’t take this teasing anymore. Let me punish the little twerp like he deserves!” she snarled as she glared down at him.


If he was capable of it, the little man on the stool would have shivered in fear.


Ember sat back on her calves, a feeling of uncertainty creeping into her mind as she looked between Lazarus and Morrigan. She and her husband had always had a very secure marriage, with neither of them ever straying outside of their vows to be faithful to each other. And yet here was one of her best friends demanding to use him for her own sexual pleasure after she’d already rubbed herself to orgasm on top of his little body. If everyone was full-sized this would obviously be questionable to say the least; but watching a clearly aroused Morrigan tell her that she needed to use her husband made Ember more aroused than she would ever want to admit. She looked over to her Lazarus, his anguished little eyes looking back at her, clearly desperate for release. The decision was clear — or rather, as clear as it could be in her alcohol-addled mind.


“Show him who’s boss, Morr,” Ember said with a naughty grin.


“Ffffuck yesssss,” Morrigan growled softly as she moved to straddle the stool, smiling down at the little man beneath her.


Lazarus’s eyes moved up to see the enormous redhead’s soaked white cotton panties hovering above, the pale trunks of her thighs on either side of him. With two fingers she pulled the crotch of her panties aside, the titanic canyon of her asscheeks parting above as her huge pussy opened like a wet, ravenous flower.  A dewey drop of her cum slowly descended, splashing atop his little head and running down his face. Her huge giggle rang down from above a the other two ladies watched with intense fascination. Ember’s face was close, her big brown eyes flicking between Morrigan and her husband, a wide smile on her face as she slowly rubbed her thighs together. Behind her, Caitlyn’s legs were spread wide, her mouth hanging open on a crimson face as her fingers rubbed beneath the fabric of the crotch of her panties. Little whimpering mewls escaped her rouged lips as she watched her friend begin to lower herself onto the small, immobile man beneath her.


Morrigan moaned as she felt the top of his head begin to part her pussy, exercising incredible self control to keep herself from just slamming down onto him and engulfing him instantly. Her other hand came down, palm resting against her mons as her fingertips pulled her lips apart so that her little living dildo could slide into her more easily. For years she’d fantasized about having Lazarus inside of her, but never quite like this. The tip of her index finger slid along the stiff bud of her clit and down over his face as it slid past, making an electric shock flash throughout her body.


Ember’s hand made slow circles along her own pussy as she watched her tiny husband begin to disappear inside of her best friend. Her eyes locked with his before his whole head slipped between Morrigan’s sopping lips. A sharp moan caught in the redhead’s throat as her pussy stretched around Lazarus’ broad shoulders, her copious moisture running down his body and onto the stool as she inexorably continued to press herself down to accept more of him. 


Inside of Morrigan’s pussy, little Lazarus struggled to breathe as his face slid wetly over the bumpiness of his giant captor’s g-spot. He noticed that she wasn’t quite as tight as Ember, but still he gasped as her huge muscles contracted powerfully over him, crushing against his chest as he continued to enter her. When the hot button of her giant clit pressed against the topside of his hard cock he cried out inside of her, so grateful to once again have the friction he needed to get off, but wishing he could thrust against her himself. He moaned as he felt her begin to gyrate her hips on top of him, rubbing his shaft along her most sensitive skin.


Caitlyn got up on her knees to watch as Morrigan swallowed up the little man beneath her up to his waist, his little cock pressing against the top of her pussy lips as she rolled her pelvis over his stiff little body. She plunged a finger inside herself as she looked up at Morrigan’s flushed, smiling face, the redhead’s breasts swaying heavily as she held on tightly to the seat below her. With a wink, Morrigan raised herself up so that Lazarus’ glistening torso was briefly visible before she slammed back down again onto the little nub of his dick. Mesmerised, Caitlyn walked forward on her knees toward the stool until she was right in front of it, her eyes fixed on the spot where little Lazarus’s cock rubbed against Morrigan’s swollen clit. As if in a trance, she leaned forward and began to lick where Morrigan and Lazarus’ bodies met, moaning as she tasted their shared juices


Ember looked on in shocked surprise as her normally very straight-laced friend happily joined the other two in a very hot threesome. She stood, placing her hand on Caitlyn’s head to keep her in place before leaning forward to kiss Morrigan squarely on the lips. As Ember weaved her fingers into the blonde’s soft hair, Morrigan moaned into her mouth, their tongues entwining passionately. All three women found themselves experiencing pleasure they never imagined to be possible as they felt the shared pleasure of the little man between them. Ember kissed down Morrigan’s neck and chest, taking one of her hard nipples into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue.


Lazarus couldn’t quite place the new sensation against his crotch, but he knew that it felt incredible and unlike anything he’d ever known before. Though his breath came in short gasps that smelled and tasted only of Morrigan while she punished his body as she rode him hard, he’d never been more turned on in his life. His ears were full of her juices, the giant sound of her pulse surrounding him from all sides along with the squelching of his body as he slid in and out of her… as well as another sound he couldn’t quite place. But the only physical sensation he cared about was the obvious attention being paid to his little dick. He felt a thrill ripple through his body, and knew he was close to blowing his load.


“C-careful…,” Morrigan moaned down to the blonde between her legs. “I… I… I’m close!” Morrigan kept bouncing on little Lazarus, her motions becoming less and less careful as she neared her peak. Eventually, his little cock slipped inside of her completely, leaving Caitlyn to lap at the redhead’s pulsating clit. 


Each witch felt a sharp jolt of pleasure as Lazarus came, his tiny spurt instantly lost in the giantess’ waterfall of wetness. Finally, Morrigan slammed herself down hard on the stool as her own orgasm overtook her, squeezing and bending the living dildo inside of her as she twisted and rolled her hips in unbridled ecstasy. Her cries filled the room as she came over and over on the living sex toy inside of her, wetness pouring out of her and flooding the stool below her.


Both Ember and Caitlyn scooted back, watching Morrigan come down from her powerful orgasm, feeling as charged as ever and in need of release themselves after sharing in the pleasure of the little man still inside of their friend.


“Well, come on, then, Morr,” Ember said finally, peeling off her own panties impatiently. “Don’t hog him. He is my husband, after all.”


Morrigan smiled and blushed, unable to form a coherent argument, much less a sentence, to defend herself. Reluctantly, and with wobbly legs, she lifted herself from the stool, exposing the soaked little man below her still stuck in a puddle of her juices. She sat down next to Caitlyn who was still slowly rubbing herself while she stared longingly at the now relatively vacant seat.


Ember leaned over to look at her ruined little husband, utterly drenched in Morrigan’s sticky cum. She reached over and wiped his face with the pad of her thumb, giggling as she saw him cough up juices onto his chest. “I hope you’re not too worn out, husband of mine,” she said with a smile as she stood up and towered over him, turning so that her prodigious ass hovered directly above him. “I’m afraid there’s still more punishment in store for you until you’ve learnt your lesson.”


“Worn out?!” he cried up at her, a faint smile in his voice. Though he just came, his little cock remained just as hard as the rest of his body thanks to the spell cast upon him. “Never! I’ll have you know, I have the strength of twenty men! And not only that, but—“


His voice was cut off as Ember lowered herself atop him, stuffing his erect little body between the seam of her soft, pale asscheeks. She bobbed up and down with pure joy, loving the feel of his tiny, slick form sliding along her huge crack. Reaching around, she put her hands on either side of her butt, squeezing it together over him as she happily abused him to her utmost pleasure, Morrigan’s copious wetness made certain he slipped against her asscrack easily, but still he struggled to breathe as she squeezed him, crushing him between her soft, jiggling hillocks.


“What was that you were saying?” she giggled as she hooked her feet in the slats of the stool for leverage before lifting herself off him to bend over and peer at him with her upside down face.


Lazarus just coughed, taking in great big gasps of air as he struggled mightily to move even an inch. His little eyes just glared up at her.


“Mmm, that’s what I thought,” she said with a self-satisfied smirk as she lowered her pussy atop him, immediately pushing down until his little body was completely swallowed up by her hungry body. She could feel his pleasure as her already incredibly aroused cunt pulsated and gripped around him, soaking him anew in her flowing juices. With a naughty smile she raised her arm and extended a curled finger, signaling for Caitlyn to come closer.


The blonde had watched jealously as her friend had made her little husband disappear beneath her, and was now surprised to find herself beckoned towards the action. She wiped her wet chin with the back of one hand, the other still buried in her panties, before rising and walking over to the stool, unsure of what to expect. Caitlyn gasped as Ember wrapped her hands around the outsides of her breasts, burying her face between them and pressing them over her rosy cheeks as she kissed her chest. Pulling her head back, Ember smiled up at the bespectacled blonde as she began to bounce in her seat, grinding her little husband against her grasping pussy walls. Ember leaned forward again, her mouth finding a very willing nipple to take into her mouth as Caitlyn’s fingers once again slipped between her own dripping lips. The pleasure felt by Lazarus as his hard dick rubbed over his wife’s g spot instantly raised them all to the highest heights of pleasure.


Even though she’d had just had one of the best orgasms of her life, Morrigan still craved the pleasuring touch that Ember’s spell conferred upon those who made contact with the magical little man. She rose, taking a few tentative steps to come up behind Caitlyn before kneeling down and dragging her curled fingertips along the blonde’s supple hips to drag down the waistband of her ruined underwear. Morrigan’s lips curled into a smile as she once again felt that familiar shared pleasure that she’d already started to miss.


Caitlyn gasped as she felt Morrigan’s hands on her bare ass, her fingers gently kneading her soft,  plush skin as Ember sucked and licked at her greedy nipples. No longer forced to sit at the sidelines, the blonde librarian now found herself nearly the center of attention as both of her friends lovingly pleased her yearning body. Of course it isn’t as good as having a little toy man inside my pussy, she thought. But with any luck I’ll have my turn soon enough. Caitlyn yelled out in aroused surprise as she suddenly felt Morrigan’s warm, wet tongue tracing the delicate pink pucker of her butthole. Biting her lip, she slid a second finger inside of her needy, sopping pussy.


Lazarus once again struggled to breathe as he found himself utterly soaked in the juices of his most current captor. Though Ember was being relatively gentler than the previous giantess had been, he still felt his body being wrenched and crushed by the giant pussy that surrounded him. And though he preferred the sweet taste of his wife over the more tart flavour of Morrigan, he still wished he could clear his mouth and nose of the invasive fluids that threatened to drown him at any moment. Still, his magically hard cock felt amazing as it rubbed along Ember’s wet walls, making the hot, dank prison he was trapped in well worth it.


Ember ground herself against the wet stool, knowing that her orgasm wasn’t going to be long in coming, but enjoying the prolonged buildup to release. Cait’s sweet little nipple felt so good in her mouth, and, of course, her miniature husband felt absolutely amazing inside of her as she raised and lowered herself over him vigorously. A tiny moment of doubt flashed through her mind once again, but she felt way too good and was far too drunk to give the thought the attention it probably deserved. Besides, in her mind, the feelings of satisfaction she felt from the little man in her pussy just proved that she had nothing at all to worry about.


All three women moaned out loudly as Lazarus exploded inside of his giant wife, his rush of endorphins traveling throughout their bodies and causing each of them to tingle in response. Ember came loudly just a moment later, crushing the body inside of her forcefully as she flooded his pussy prison with a fresh gush of her freely flowing juices. She let Caitlyn’s nipple out of her mouth with a little pop, resting her head against the blonde’s soft chest and listening to her racing heartbeat as she held her close. Morrigan just kept gently licking at the ass in front of her face, still recovering from her powerful orgasm as she began to plot just how she’d have Lazarus inside of her again, this time all to herself.


“Welp, time to pack it in, I suppose,” Ember said broadly while she raised her head from Caitlyn’s chest, groaning as she began the slow process of lifting herself from the puddle she was sitting in. “Getting pretty late, and we’ve all had our fun.” She glanced around the curve of the blonde’s waist to wink at Morrigan, who was smiling broadly herself.


“Wait… W-What?” Caitlyn stammered, the wine and her prolonged arousal conspiring to turn her brain into a veritable lump of confused mush. “B-but I… I thought that a-after… after you both, you both had your t-turn that I… that I…” Tears almost welled up in her big green eyes as she looked helplessly down at Ember, her lips moving without any sound coming from her mouth.


“Oh, girl, relax,” Ember chuckled as she lifted herself from the seat, revealing an even more battered and drenched Lazarus than before. “Of course you’ll get your turn. Laz has been just dying to be inside you, isn’t that right, honey?” Ember rested her hands on the soppy surface of the stool as she stood next to it, peering down at her beat up little husband. His little chest heaved mightily as he struggled to regain his breath.


If he’d been able to hang his head he certainly would have, but instead he had no choice but to look up into the faces of the three giant witches that surrounded him. His lips curled in his best attempt at a smile. “O-of course. Fair’s fair.” He hacked as he tried to clear his throat, once again dribbling sticky sex fluids down his chest and body as he tried his best to breathe properly. “And a-after this…?” he asked with a hopeful note in his scratchy voice.


“Yeah, yeah, sure,” Ember said, waving her hand. “Now come on over, Cait. Your little man awaits.”


Now that the moment of truth had arrived, Caitlyn felt her newfound confidence begin to melt away. Though she was still riding an incredibly high peak of arousal, doubts began to creep in. “I… I dunno,” she said guiltily. “What about Simon?”


“Pfft,” Morrigan spat dismissively, her cold, blue eyes looking piercingly down at the man on the stool. “It’s not like Laz is even a real man when he’s shrunken down like this, Cait.” She leered down at him with a nasty grin as she barked in laughter. “He’s just a toy, really — especially designed for our pleasure. Isn’t that right, Em?”


“Erm, yeah, kinda. I suppose,” she replied, her eyes flicking over to her little husband with a touch of worry before turning to Caitlyn. “Here, why don’t you just touch him and see how good it feels to have him close to you? Then you can decide what you want to do. Okay?”


Ember gently took Caitlyn’s hand in her own as she guided the reluctant witch to sit just behind Lazarus, the pale walls of her thighs surrounding him as the soft heat of her pussy warmed his back. Lazarus watched helplessly as her legs slowly came together until they finally made contact with his body, gradually enveloping him between their velvety softness.


A lightning bolt traveled down the reluctant blonde’s spine as she made contact directly with the enchanted little man between her legs. Another wave of shame overtook her as she realized it felt better than any touch her fiancé had ever given her. But that wave was quickly overpowered by a tsunami of raw, carnal desire. This little man felt so good against her thighs, she just had to know how he felt inside of her. She knew it would be her life’s biggest regret if she didn’t take the opportunity that was literally right in front of her. With a little squeal she squeezed the wet, immobile Lazarus betwixt her thighs as she ground her wet pussy against his back, holding on tightly to the stool to maintain her drunken balance.


“Pretty nice, right?” Ember said encouragingly as she watched Caitlyn grind herself enthusiastically against her husband.


“Mm-hmm,” Caitlyn moaned as she lifted herself up, her ass swaying unsteadily over Lazarus as she spread her legs to take him between them. One hand came down to wrap itself around his little body, while the other used her index and middle finger to spread herself before she carefully guided him inside of her eager pussy.


Lazarus gasped as she slowly slid his body into her, amazed at how much tighter she was than the two other women who’d already used him that evening. Her juices instantly filled his mouth and nose, running down his throat as his chest was compressed by her crushing rings of muscle. His ears popped from the pressure difference, making him want to scream out inside of her. But, alas, he had no breath to do so. While he knew that Ember’s thorough protection spells would mostly keep him safe, for the first time all night he actually worried about his safety. He could only hope that she was so worked up that she would cum quickly and release him from this sexual hell.


Caitlyn sighed as she felt the little man begin to take up every inch of her pussy. She’d never felt so perfectly and wonderfully filled, as if the little man inside of her was made to be there to stimulate every nerve ending inside of her. Fresh pangs of guilt began to knock at the doorway to her mind, but she brushed them away with thoughts of pure pleasure as she slowly raised and lowered herself atop her tiny sex toy. Though her arousal was nearly at critical levels, she was in no hurry to rush the incredible feeling that radiated out from her blazing hot sex. She closed her eyes and savoured every moment as she felt the greatest pleasure she’d ever known.


Ember and Morrigan shared a little smile as they gathered around their friend to help her along her orgasmic journey. The raven-haired witch moved behind the blonde, her arm reaching down across her body so that her fingertips curled against the fiery nubbin of her clit, while the redhead moved to her front, taking her face gently between her hands and giving her a long, deep kiss. The three of them moaned out in their shared passion, the warmth from the wine along with their arousal making them all break out into a light sheen of sweat.


Caitlyn leaned back against Ember’s bare chest and moaned, feeling so amazingly satisfied as the husband and wife team worked together to make her pussy feel the best it ever had. When Caitlyn raised herself just enough, Lazarus’ little cock popped out, making Ember smile as her fingertips played with both her husband’s cock and her friend’s clit. Meanwhile, Morrigan was planting soft, sensual kisses along the blonde witch’s neck, making her legs tense up and relax in delight as she continued to slowly fuck the little man glued to the stool. Her orgasm was slowly and powerfully building within her, a firestorm that was sure to overwhelm her senses when it was finally released.


The tiny man at the center of it all began to feel like he’d been trapped inside this pussy for hours as his torture continued without anyone even noticing. Of course he was feeling incredible amounts of physical pleasure as his hard little cock rubbed along the slick walls of Caitlyn’s giant pussy. But Ember’s spell didn’t share any of the pain or discomfort he was feeling, so as he slowly drowned and was squeezed to death, no one around him was at all the wiser. All any of them experienced was the pleasure he felt, and nothing more.


After a while the two standing women wrapped their arms around their seated friend as they felt her body begin to shake and shudder, holding her 

gently as the massive force of her orgasm washed over her. Inside of her, little Lazarus came mostly just from muscle memory as his tiny body was crushed with an immense pressure he’d never felt before. Darkness began to invade the corners of his vision as he struggled to remain conscious. The last thing he wanted was to embarrass his wife in front of her friends.


A few moments later, Ember and Morrigan gingerly helped their friend off the stool, neither of them looking behind them as Lazarus slid out of her with a wet plop. The three witches collapsed onto the sofa together, gently caressing each other’s sensitive bodies as they shared soft kisses along with secret smiles and giggles.


Over on the stool, Lazarus coughed and hacked, purging his little lungs of all of the juices that had been forced into them over the course of the evening. Though his body was bruised and battered, it didn’t feel like anything was broken or damaged. All he wanted to do was curl up and lay down, but the magic that kept him stiff and upright prevented him from moving at all. He looked over at the very satisfied pile of women on the couch, wishing he cold wave his arms to get their attention. 


“Oi! Did you all just forget about me so quickly? Or is this still part of my ‘punishment’?” he asked with a raspy voice.


Morrigan raised her head and looked at him with a cruel grin. “Hey, Em,” she said as she gave her friend a mild shove. “What do you think? Has this little bug fulfilled his sentence?”


Ember looked over and chuckled. “Mmm, almost. Almost.” She shook her head. “I still have another one in me. But I think he might need some help for what I have in mind. Grab him for me?” Her voice shifted as she began another set of spells, unbinding and unstiffening her husband as she shrunk him down to just an inch once more.


Morrigan sprung up with glee, practically prancing over to the stool to pluck little Lazarus from the puddle of cum he was curled up in. She grabbed him up between her thumb and forefinger, carrying him back to Ember, who was slowly lowering herself down to lay on the carpeted floor.


Caitlyn sat up, looking over in curiosity as she watched Ember spread her legs as Morrigan kneeled down between them.


“I want you to put him right on me, Morr,” Ember groaned lustily as she pulled apart her lips with the fingertips of both hands. “Right onto my pussy, please. And…,” she flashed a naughty smile. “Erm, I heard you using that tongue on Cait earlier. I wouldn’t mind if you…”


Morrigan giggled, dropping Lazarus from a height and watching gleefully as he landed halfway between Ember’s wet folds. Without a moment’s hesitation she leaned down, pressing her tongue along Ember’s soaking slit and pushing the little man deep into his wife’s pussy before happily sucking him inside her mouth.


As Ember moaned out, Caitlyn lowered herself to the ground, slowly making her way towards Morrigan’s bouncing, panty-clad ass. While Morrigan ate out their hostess’ pussy, the formerly repressed blonde got onto her hands and knees and pulled aside the feisty redhead’s panties, moaning as she felt the familiar taste of her pussy hit her tastebuds.


Lazarus couldn’t tell which way was up or down, right or left, in or out. The only way he knew he wasn’t in his wife’s pussy was when he felt the hard boulders of Morrigan’s teeth brush past his little body. Otherwise his whole world was warm, wet, pink, and fragrant. While he wouldn’t say he was having a bad time, exactly, he’d definitely had easier moments. At least he wasn’t being crushed, and at this size, pockets of air were far easier to find. He was amazed when he felt himself becoming hard even without the stiffening spell, though he supposed he was covered in so many pheromones that his arousal shouldn’t be too surprising. 


Ember squeezed her thick thighs over Morrigan’s head as gently as she was able as she felt Lazarus’ little body thrash around inside of her. Morrigan’s tongue alternated between lapping at her very hard little clit and pushing her husband deeply into her pussy. Looking past the pale redhead’s body she saw the bouncing head of Caitlyn behind her, making her equally happy and horny to see her finally let go and live a little. Though a deluge of negative thoughts threatened to break through, she chose not to think about any of them, leaving those problems for future-Ember to deal with in the morning. She brought her hands around to her big, bouncing breasts, squeezing them together before pulling roughly at her nipples as she felt her final orgasm of the evening burst out of her, literally. A stream of hot cum squirted from within, hitting Morrigan squarely in the face as she licked vigorously, her tongue accidentally pushing the wayward little man so far inside of his wife that he swore he could feel her cervix.


Caitlyn and Morrigan giggled softly as they rolled their spent, boozy bodies onto the soft carpeting. The three exhausted witches curled up, their breathing slowing until finally, one by one, they all drifted off into a deep slumber. The only person in the house left awake was little Lazarus, buried deep inside Ember’s still clenching pussy, forgotten once again as he tried to claw his way out in escape. But, eventually, even he ran out of energy, his consciousness slowly slipping away as he fell asleep inside of her.

Chapter 6 -- Cleaning Up by The Lurkmeister


Ember awoke with a splitting headache, the sour taste of old grapes filling her gaping, dry mouth. Opening her eyes, her first surprise was finding herself on the sofa, as she’d remembered passing out on the floor the night before. Her second surprise was seeing the snoring, naked figure of Morrigan between her legs, her pale, serene face resting squarely against Ember’s bare pussy. The redhead’s mouth, cheeks and chin faintly glistened with Ember’s juices in the faint morning light, leaving the witch to wonder just what her friend had tried to get up to while she slept. Shaking her head, she looked past Morrigan’s body to see Caitlyn’s pale backside curled up on the oversized, plush chair nearby. And as for her husband… well she wasn’t quite sure where he’d ended up after last night’s fun, flashes of which flickered across the cobwebbed corners of her hungover mind. She didn’t worry too much, though; while Lazarus was far from big enough to take care of himself, he was certainly strong and resilient enough to stay out of too much trouble. Or so she hoped, anyway. 


But thoughts of her missing little man fell by the wayside as another, more pressing issue arose within her: the urgent need to pee. As carefully as she could, she pulled her leg out from underneath the slumbering Morrigan, rolling her eyes as she saw a thin string of moisture stretch between her smooth thigh and the other witch’s cheek. She wiped it with her hand before padding quietly to the bathroom to relieve herself.


Lazarus opened his eyes, surprised to find his world just as dark as it had been when they were closed. He tried to move — to stretch his achy, abused body, still sore from his earlier escapades — but he found himself encased inside a soft, but very unyielding, prison of warm, wet, pussy flesh. From the smell, taste, and feel, he could tell it was his wife’s cavernous sex that he was trapped in, and for that he counted his blessings. He shuddered as he remembered being passed between Ember’s grasping canal and Morrigan’s eager mouth, thankful that he wasn’t waking up in the redheaded giantess’ belly… or worse. His pussy prison shifted suddenly, the force of gravity drawing him downward, towards the source of what little fresh air permeated the dank space. As he was rocked gently from side to side he tried his best to pull himself down, clawing slowly towards towards Ember’s entrance and, hopefully, escape.


The swaying stopped, violent sounds of hard plastic clacking against porcelain quickly transitioning to the dull roar of rushing liquid as his wife relieved herself. He carefully parted her lips from the inside, poking his head and chest out to see a great, golden torrent of piss rushing past him from above. A sudden, sympathetic muscle contraction of her powerful walls pushed him completely out of her, sending him tumbling directly into her hot stream before being knocked into the pool of rapidly spoiling water below. He landed with a little splash, a cascade of hot pee instantly pushing him under the surface as she emptied her giant bladder directly atop him. He sputtered and kicked, gallons of her hot piss blasting him in the face like a firehose and threatening to drown him as the acrid, yellow liquid filled his mouth and nose. To his great surprise, he found his surroundings illuminated by a bright, golden glow, his wife’s pale undercarriage overhead and the white bowl around him lit up like a sunny, summer day. Looking down he was shocked to see that the source of this amber light was his own, sopping wet body.


Ember’s elbows rested on her knees as she let out a long, satisfied groan, the pressure in her abdomen finally dissipating in a very satisfying way as she filled the toilet below. She’d lost count of how many glasses of wine she’d had last night, but right now they were all coming out of her, much to her immense relief. Something shifted within her, a pleasurable movement inside her pussy before a warm glow emanated from between her thighs, making her sit up in shock. Spreading her legs slightly, she scooted back on the cool seat to look down at her little husband being drenched by her flood of urine as he treaded water below her, his inch-tall body lit like he was some kind of golden god. Their eyes locked in mutual bewilderment.


“Laz?” croaked Ember as she tried to find her voice, suddenly remembering exactly where he’d ended up at the end of their colossal lovemaking session.


“Could you please stop PEEING ON ME?!” came the exasperated, echoey words from below.


She grimaced as she did her best to stop the flow, feeling her urethra burn as she tried to end his torment.


“I’m so sorry, my little love,” she called down. “It hurts too much to stop, and I don’t want a UTI. But don’t worry, I’m almost done, I promise.”


Lazarus endured several more seconds of her deluge, his eyes burning as he tried in vain to paddle away from the worst of it. Soon it was over, a couple of errant drops splashing him from above, their tinkling sound ricocheting around the smooth porcelain.


Hardly believing what was happening, she reached down into the bowl and wrapped her finger and thumb around the little man.


“Ew, Em” Lazarus said, his face crinkled as he watched tiny drops of her piss rolling off of him and onto her hand.


“What?” she said with a half smile. “They say that urine is more sterile than tap water. Besides, how many fluids have you been covered in lately? What’s one more? Oh! That’s it!” Her eyes brightened in realization as the warm light of Lazarus’s new glow played across her sleepy face.


“That’s the look you get when you’ve realized your magic has done something unexpectedly amazing. Again,” he said drolly, having seen this very expression more times than he cared to in the past few days.


“Yeah, well, erm… not my fault that I am the word’s greatest and most powerful witch,” she said with a cackle. “Just feel lucky that I’m on your side.” She gave him a gentle squeeze. “Anyway, I know why you’re lit up like a little firefly.”


He looked at her blankly.


“Welllll, since you’ve been so… intimately connected, both mentally and physically, with three magical creatures… three hot and sexy magical creatures, if I do say so…,” she smiled down at him as he shook his head and blushed in spite of himself. “Anyway, that kind of connection can cause some… interesting side effects, as you can see.”


“Like making me a human fairy light?” Lazarus asked with a reluctant smile while he looked himself over, raising his arms and spreading his fingers as he turned his hands in wonder.


She laughed. “Yep. It seems you’ve been covered in enough unique, witchy fluids to imbue you with some extra powers. This is just one physical manifestation, but there may be more we’re not aware of yet. Time will tell.”


“Will I need more golden showers to unlock these abilities?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.


“Maybe,” she said, settling back on the hard seat. “But I’m afraid I’m all tapped out. For now.”


They sat in silence for a moment until Ember spoke up.


“But, erm, w-would you mind?” she asked, shaking her head uncertainly. “A-another golden shower, I mean. Or… erm, being covered in more juices… not just mine, but Morrigan and Cait’s too?” She sighed. “I… I guess what I’m asking is, is all of this is okay? I know we’re really pushing our boundaries here, a-and I never asked your permission to… t-to share you like this, to use you, to let them use you, a-and I want to make sure—“


“Em,” Lazarus said softly, resting his glowing hands on her black thumbnail.


“—that you’re really into this, you know?” she continued on unabated, wrapped up in her own worries. “I love you so much, and I never want you to feel like—“


“EM!” he yelled, pinching the ridge of her cuticle to get her attention.


She blinked, her big brown eyes finally focusing on him.


“It’s…” His head shook as he searched for the exact right word. “Fun,” he said, finally, smiling broadly as he looked up at her reassuringly. “Sharing this with you, and now with your friends, is… amazing! And so bloody hot! I’m having pleasures that I never knew were possible, thanks to you. I don’t mind being shared as long as I get to be with you always! And I feel so safe wrapped up by your spells and your love that I…” his voice trailed off as he looked up into her eyes, shining and full of affection as she sat there nodding and smiling silently. “Uh…”


“No, no, it’s fine!” she exclaimed, blushing self-consciously. “Good, in fact! I’ve just had these moments of doubt that this was wrong, or something that you hated, and you were just too afraid to tell me. I’m so happy to know we’re on the same page, and that you’re up for all of these crazy adventures we’re having. I love you, and I’m very happy to share all of this with you while knowing that we’re still committed to each other.”


Lazarus nodded happily. “I love you, too! And yes, I’m up for anything you want! All of it!”


“‘All of it,’ you say?” she asked with a wicked grin. “Perfect.”


Before he could respond she brought him between her legs, rubbing his glowing little body over her pussy lips to wipe away the remaining pee from herself. She moaned at the raw pleasure she felt to use him this way, the physical and psychological dominance she so easily held over him, made even better because she now knew it was with his eager and enthusiastic consent. Their conversation had shifted her feelings about using him while he was shrunken, freeing her from any residual guilt about him being a toy to her when he was like this.


Lazarus instinctively tried to pull away as he saw her ponderous sex suddenly overwhelm his view, but he knew it was no use. While inwardly annoyed, he felt his little cock begin to stiffen against the warm pad of her thumb as he enjoyed the way she manipulated him effortlessly for her pleasure. He struggled in her grasp as she did with him as she wanted, coughing as a fat drop of her piss splashed over his little face.


“Well, now that I’ve wiped myself clean, let’s get you rinsed off, hmm?” She smiled as she brought him up, reaching around with her other hand to flush the toilet before walking over to the bathroom sink. “Maybe getting all those juices off you will douse the light as well. Constantly being lit up like a Christmas tree would probably be bad for your business,” she chuckled.


In the quiet stillness of the living room, Caitlyn silently gathered her things as she prepared to slip out the door unnoticed. Her nose crinkled as she sniffed her ruined panties, choosing to stuff them deep into her purse rather than trying to wear them home. She thought guiltily of her fiancé, Simon, no doubt still sleeping in the bed they shared. She’d told him not to wait up, knowing that Ember’s wine parties could sometimes stretch well into the wee hours, but nothing she would have told him could have led him to imagine what had actually happened. Nothing she would have said could have predicted the betrayal she’d participated in, acts that violated the deepest trusts they shared… while also giving her the greatest sexual pleasure she’d ever experienced.


She was wrapping her crumpled burgundy dress around herself when she heard the light notes of Ember’s laughter spill out from the darkened hallway nearby. An empty half-smile played over Caitlyn’s lips as she turned, arms moving across her half-clothed body self-consciously. The blonde’s eyes flicked down as she noticed little Lazarus reclining in his wife’s palm, a wide smile evident on his tiny face, his complete lack of clothes making his arousal evident. A fresh rush of shame washed over her as she recalled having his little body inside of her, en extra heat rising to her cheeks when her pussy clenched tightly at the memory.  She nodded at them both before she continued to dress herself.


“Caaaaaiiiiiit,” Ember whispered happily, careful not to awaken their slumbering friend nearby. Her mouth curled into a pouty frown. “Aw, leaving so soon?”


“Oh… yea, sorry,” said the librarian quietly as she adjusted her glasses. “I have, erm, lots of paperwork to catch up on, and I’m sure that Simon will start to worry about me if he wakes up and I’m still not home, so…” Her eyes looked guiltily between the couple. “B-but thank you for a lovely time. Really nice seeing you both. Great wine, as always.” She gave them a small, nervous smile as she turned to leave.


Ember shook her head, reaching out with her free hand to gently grab Caitlyn’s shoulder. The raven-haired witch looked at her friend with concerned judgement, combing her fingers gently through her blonde mane. “Before you go, why don’t you go upstairs and clean yourself up? I’ll sort out your dress so you can go home to Simon looking your best, hmm?” 


Caitlyn thought for a moment, her desire to flee clashing hard against the obvious truths about her appearance. Finally she acquiesced, her shoulders slumping as she accepted Ember’s offer. Slipping her purse onto a nearby table, Caitlyn unwrapped her wrinkled dress and handed it to her friend before turning to go upstairs.


“Mmm, Cait?” said Ember casually, seemingly as an afterthought. “Why don’t you take Laz up with you so you can both get clean together? I’ve rinsed him off, but if you ask me, he’s still a very dirty boy.” He shot her an annoyed look that she promptly ignored. “In my experience, he’s a very good helper, and apparently ‘up for anything.’” She flashed him a knowing smile as she held him out towards the naked blonde.


Caitlyn reluctantly reached out her hand, letting Ember tilt her own so that her tiny husband rolled out onto the awaiting surface. “Erm, if you’re s-sure,” she said with a gulp. The timid witch pointedly kept her eyes focused on Lazarus’ little eyes, not daring to look at the tiny hardness between his legs.


Ember nodded with a smile. “Yes, of course. Don’t want to waste water in times like these, you know? Have fun!” She turned to head towards the laundry room, waiting until she was out of earshot before she began muttering to herself in a soft, low, rhythmic chant.


Reluctantly, Caitlyn turned and made her way upstairs to the master bathroom, her pussy tingling in unbidden desire. The little man on her palm held onto her thumb, each place his body touched her seeming to shoot electricity directly to her spine. She set him on the bathroom vanity and reached for the faucet to draw him a bath in the sink despite the instructions from her hostess.


“I think Ember meant for us to shower together,” Lazarus said as he looked up at the towering blonde.


Caitlyn shook her head, but still scooped up the little man and carried him across the threshold to the shower. Though she still had major misgivings about continuing to cheat on her fiancé with another man, she somehow felt compelled to follow his suggestion. She held him at waist height as she started the water, stepping gingerly into the stream and letting it run down her back. Her free hand came up to her face, pulling off her glasses and setting them on an empty shelf.


Lazarus looked the shapely witch up and down, finally getting a good look at her giant, naked torso. Though she wasn’t nearly as top-heavy as his wife, his eyes were still drawn to the pale, pink nipples that capped the soft globes of her breasts. He longed to reach out and touch them, but she held him too far away for his limited reach.


As if reading his mind, Caitlyn brought him closer, resting her palm against the swell of one breast so that he had unfettered access to his desired prize. She squeezed out some of Ember’s flowery body wash onto her palm next to him.


“W-why don’t you help me soap up my nipples, Laz?” Caitlyn asked in confused arousal. She couldn’t understand her own actions, especially after her earlier feelings of guilt and betrayal. For some reason those feelings now merely simmered below the surface as new needs and desires flooded her mind. She watched as the inch tall man stood in up her hand, grabbing an armful of goo and spreading it across her needy nipple. It grew hard instantly under his little touch, igniting a fire in her loins that she knew would need to be attended to before they left the shower.


Lazarus was flabbergasted at how the formerly reluctant giantess now seemed to be responding to his every desire. Though he was small, his increased strength meant that he was able to pull and tug at the hard nub in his tiny hands, even squeezing it under his arm as he gave it a twist. Above him, Catilyn moaned in deep arousal. He looked down at his hard cock, just inches from her soapy nubbin and had a wicked idea.


Caitlyn bit her lip as the same naughty thought appeared in her mind. “How… how about you rub that hard little dick on my nipple,” she moaned breathlessly, surprised to hear the words coming out of her own mouth. 


He took his cock in his hand, rubbing it all over her slick areola as he thrust his hips against her rigid, but yielding skin. Now he knew that there was something more going on than met the eye. Even though he had no actual proof, his strong suspicion was that Ember’s magical hand was somehow involved. Looking up, he decided to see see just what else he could do.


“Now move me over to the other one,” Lazarus commanded, nearly falling over in shock as she instantly complied, almost pressing him against her nipple in her own excitement.


She bit her lip to keep from moaning out loudly as he rubbed his whole body against her sensitive tit. Her arousal bubbled up hotly into her chest as she watched him make love to her nipple, thoughts of Simon ripped away completely, only to be replaced by her own selfish, carnal appetites. Throwing her head back, she let out a long, deep groan, as Lazarus bit and licked at her. Suddenly her breath caught in her throat as he pulled away, a devilish grin on his flushed little face.


“L-Laz? What… what are you… why d-did you stop?” Caitlyn whined, her overpowering lust making her ache mightily for his touches.


His little giggle was wicked as he looked up at her with a twinkle in his eye.


“I want you to beg for it,” he said, scooting back in her hand.


“B-beg?” she whimpered.


“Yeah,” he said with a confidence that belied his stature. “Beg me to touch your nipple, Cait.”


“Ugghhhh, pleeeease, please Laz. Please touch me,” she whined desperately, finding herself more thirsty for his contact than ever before. “I need you to play with my nipple. Please!” Her mighty chest bounced in front of him as she pouted and pleaded.


He smiled proudly as he leaned forward and gently teased the raised edges of her pink areola with his hands. “Like this?” he asked, almost sarcastically.


Caitlyn’s body lurched forward, her pussy pulsing. “Oh gods, yes! Yes! More, please! Mmm, please!”


Lazarus rubbed his stiff cock against her, his own arousal rising as the power he held over the giant sexy woman went to his head. The same spell that allowed his pleasure to be felt by whoever touched him was now running at full steam, bringing them both to new heights. His fingertips sank into her soft skin as he pulled himself against her, rewarding her for doing as she was told. Her hand moved in a tight circle as she moaned out in satisfaction. Looking down, another idea occurred to him.


“Okay,” he called up to her. “Now put me on the floor. Time to clean those big, dirty feet.”


She groaned, wanting him to continue to stimulate her like this, but compelled to follow his directions. At least with both of my hands free I’ll be able to touch myself, she thought as she lowered him to the tiled surface near her feet before moving herself into the stream of water to rinse herself, shivering as the beads of water tapped over her sensitive nipples.


He laid onto his back on the cool surface before calling back up to her. “Now let me have some soap. Oh! And another thing: no touching yourself at any time. I’ll be the only one giving you pleasure while we’re in this shower. Is that clear?”


Caitlyn cried out. “That’s not fair, Laz! Please!” she groaned, squeezing her slippery thighs together as the water cascaded down her soft body.


“I’ll decide what’s fair,” he said as he shook his head. “Now you have your instructions. Soap, please.”


She sighed as she squeezed soap out over him before lowering her left foot directly over his body.


Lazarus moaned as he felt the weight of her giant foot descend upon him, her soft, wet sole engulfing his entire body. Now slide your foot around on top of me, he thought, almost laughing as she immediately obeyed his unspoken command.


Caitlyn moved her sole across him, letting him soap up the bottom of her huge foot. While it did feel good, it wasn’t quite the stimulation she was looking for. She was cross at the little man for denying her the touch she wanted, especially as she could feel the effects her foot was having on him as she did as he said. When another mental instruction came through from below — Harder — she was more than happy to oblige, grinding her foot so hard into him that for a brief moment she was actually concerned about crushing him. But somehow the happy feelings below her foot only increased, driving her even more mad with unrequited passion.


Below her foot, Lazarus was practically beside himself with pleasure. The soft skin of her sole slid delightfully over his hard little shaft, pushing it to and fro as the friction made him shiver in ecstasy. His indestructible body kept him safe as she ground him into the hard tile. His experiences around women so much bigger than he had made him very much enjoy being pinned beneath them, loving the power they held over him as they crushed him with their sexy bodies. He opened his arms wide, using his little hands to spread lather between Caitlyn’s enormous wet toes as they slipped past, actually trying his best to get her clean while she turned him on. 


Right foot now, came the thought from below, making her switch her foot and grind him even more mercilessly into the tile floor than before. She could feel her pussy spasm and twitch with each wave of pleasure the little man beneath her was experiencing, wanting desperately to rub herself and relieve some of the pressure building between her legs. Instead all she could do was use that pent up energy to punish him by crushing his body under her comparatively massive weight, which, thanks to Ember’s spell, turned them both on even more.


It was something of a relief when Lazarus used his mind to instruct her to remove her foot from his soapy body. She quickly clutched him up between her finger and thumb, bringing him to her flushed, desperate face as she rinsed her feet clean of soap in the shower spray.


“P-please, Laz. Please,” she begged. “My pussy is aching.” Her big, green eyes pleaded.


Lazarus looked down, thinking back to last year when he and Ember had first moved into their dream house. His wife had been so excited to see that their shower had a bench installed on the side of the stall opposite the faucet. He’d just shaken his head, not understanding why anyone would ever want to sit down whilst taking a shower. But now it all made perfect sense.


Sit, he ordered, meeting her sultry gaze. Then spread your legs for me and put me down on the bench.


Caitlyn did as she was told, her puffy, pink pussy dewey with arousal. Her breath came in short gasps, so desperate for his touch that her thighs were trembling as she set him between them. She had to fight the urge to roll her hips forward and press him against her needful slit to satisfy her selfish needs. But she somehow managed to keep herself in check, knowing that her actions were to be dictated by her tiny host and no one else, not even herself. Still, her hands grasped at the bench, her nails scratching against the smooth, wet surface.


“Let’s play a little game,” he said with a smile, thinking to himself that he’d actually been toying with her for a while now.


She looked down at him with wide eyes and nodded silently, biting her lip. 


“I’m going to wash your pussy,” he said aloud while he walked forward, taking his time as he felt her desperate gaze upon him. “While I do so I’ll be counting backwards from 120. If you get off before I reach zero then you will fail, and have to pay the price.” He reached out and touched the soft skin next to her throbbing lips, running his tiny fingertips around without ever actually touching her pussy, smiling at the way it made her squirm and shudder. “Give me some soap right here,” he said, pointing to a spot between her short blonde bush her already dripping slit. “You have two minutes to not cum. Do try not to disappoint me, I’d hate to have to punish you for being such a bad girl.”


“B-but—,” she began to protest.


“Ah, ah. No ‘buts,’” he said calmly. Soap. Now.


Caitlyn did as she was told, squeezing out a dollop of soap with shaking hands. She shivered as it ran over her sensitive folds, instantly worrying that she’d never make it to two minutes.


Starting… now. 120, 119, 118, 117, 116…


Lazarus reached forward, his little hands grabbing at the edges of her pussy lips before they ran up to massage her thick, engorged clit. He held on as she nearly threw him off, his increased strength letting him keep his grip despite her powerful jerking. His little body slid along her gash as he rode her, slick little cock just barely slipping between her puffy lips. Pulling himself up, he rubbed his face along her bulbous button, making sure to pay attention to every corner of her most responsive skin.


96, 95, 94, 93…


His insistent countdown played serenely in her head, a far cry from the jumble of emotional and physical sensations she was otherwise trying to process. She’d been getting so worked up that she almost burst the first moment he’d made contact with her, especially when she’d felt the pleasure he experienced as his tiny cock head had slipped inside of her. Her moans rang out in the enclosed area, definitely loud enough to escape and make their way downstairs. But she didn’t care anymore, her whole world was reduced the the inch long space that Laz’s body occupied as it made contact with her. Torrents of erotic delight radiated out from between her legs, making her eyes roll up as the threw her head back and screamed. A thought of her fiancé somehow made its way to the surface of her consciousness, but she quickly beat it back, preferring to think only of how she had never felt such perfect sexual fulfillment. She knew she didn’t have long, but she resisted as strongly as she could.


71, 70, 69…


While he had been keenly aware of the way he was working Caitlyn up during their shower, Lazarus hadn’t given much thought about just how hypersensitive he was himself. Of course he was devastatingly horny from all the physical contact — had been from the moment he’d started rubbing himself against her huge nipples. But as he rode the bucking giantess’ pussy he couldn’t help but notice that he was practically on the edge of cumming himself. He tried to put it out of his mind as he concentrated on making her lose their contest, his mouth nibbling at her quivering clit.


47, 46, 45…


She bit her lip, knowing she was never going to last. The struggle between the two halves of her mind made her feel like an insane person. One side was desperate to obey her little master, to keep herself from cumming so that she wouldn’t disappoint him by losing the contest. But the other… the other was ready to give in to her most basic desires, to orgasm powerfully all over the little man riding her pussy. But behind it all she thought of how Ember’s powerful magic must be shaping this entire experience, driving her crazy with desire as it pushed her to her limits. She closed her eyes, gasping when she felt his whole body slip between her greedy lips.


28, 27, 26…


Lazarus burrowed his way inside of her, massaging her crushing walls for all he was worth with his enhanced strength. His cock throbbed, leaking precum freely as his own orgasm built within him while he felt her squeezing him. He reached up, tapping his tiny fingers against her g spot as he kicked and squirmed.


11, 10, 9…


She wasn’t going to make it, she now knew that with absolute certainty. Her legs slammed shut before opening wide, her ass grinding on the wet bench as she began to feel a truly Brobdingnagian orgasm blossom within her. A final yell tore from her throat as she came forcefully over Lazarus, pushing him out of herself in a gush of hot liquid.


His shoulders crashed against the bench before he skidded across it, barely catching himself before he fell off the edge. He turned to look up and see the mountain of a woman slam herself down repeatedly onto the seat in front of him in enthusiastic bliss. Her breasts bounced up and down before looming over him as she curled her body forward, her hand crashing down next to him to support her unimaginable weight. He just lay there laughing and shaking his head.


“Disappointed!” he yelled up through cupped hands as the pale hillocks of her thighs jiggled around him, her wet, blonde hair cascading down so low that he could nearly touch it.


Her cheeks burned brightly as she struggled to catch her breath. “I’m… I’m so s-sorry Laz. I’m sorry I let you down.” Her eyes welled up, nearly in tears from the shame she felt. “What’s m-my punishment?” she asked with a worried note in her voice.


“Couldn’t even make it two minutes!” he exclaimed, standing up and walking between her legs in a little circle with his hands tucked behind his back.


Caitlyn sat up straight, her back pressed against the cold tile behind her as she rested her hands on her trembling thighs. The sound of her panting breaths and the steady flow of water the only sounds in the little stall.


“What a naughty girl, cumming on another woman’s husband!” Lazarus teased as he ran his fingertips along her smooth inner thigh, making her shudder involuntarily. “What would your fiancé have to say about any of this? Can’t imagine he’d be pleased to see me covered in your cum, would he? Such a bad girl you are.”


“No… no,” she moaned, her eyes closed as he cheeks shone bright red. Her head shook slowly from side to side.


“Does he make you cum like this, Cait? Has he ever made your pussy thrum like I have?”


“No…,” she said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.


He smiled, feeling more powerful than he ever had before. “How can a tiny man like me turn you on so much more than him?” he asked with a devilish grin. 


“Laz, stop!” she bellowed, opening her eyes to look down at him with fear and anger. “Just… give me my punishment. Please. I’ve been so bad. I know I deserve it.”


He looked up and slapped his palm against her her leg. “Easy now, Cait. Easy. You know I’m not an unreasonable man.” He paused as he sat down cross-legged between her thighs. “Your punishment is another game.”


She groaned loudly.


“Now, now, hear me out,” he said smiling. “You’ll like this one, I think. We only have one more area to clean: your ass. But there’s a catch, of course. I want you to use it to make me cum. If you can do it in under two minutes then I will never share with anyone else anything that’s happened between the two of us here in this room; no one other than Ember, of course.”


Her eyes widened. “A-and if I fail?” she asked in a small voice.


Lazarus chuckled. “If you fail, then I tell anyone and everyone who’ll listen how a one inch tall man utterly dominated and controlled you. Actually…” His eyes lit up with a deliciously terrible thought. “If you fail, I’ll… I’ll make you tell them yourself. Everyone will know just what happened here because you’re going to tell them everything.” He looked up at her with a crooked grin. “Everyone. Everything. Got it?”


Her eyes flicked back and forth as she thought through all of the implications of losing this new game. Slowly she nodded with a fearful look on her face. “I got it,” she said softly as she covered him in soap once more.


Good, he thought as laid down. Now, without any further


Wait!” she yelled.


He looked up at her and waited.


“C-can I cast a spell of my own before we start?”


He smiled as he saw just how seriously she was taking his challenge, excited to know that she was going to give her all to make him cum with her giant ass. “Yes, please,” he said, eager to see what she had in mind.


Caitlyn began a low chant of her own, hoping her magic would be as strong and helpful as Ember’s had proven to be. Slowly she smoothed Lazarus against the surface of the bench, sticking him to it as he lay with his head near the edge and his feet pointing towards her. She stood up on shaky legs, hovering the great, pale orbs of her gargantuan buttcheeks over his body as she finished up her spell.


Lazarus found himself unable to move as the blonde’s huge ass loomed above him. Her magic felt different than his wife’s, more technical and restrained, matching the casters’ personalities perfectly. He was practically vibrating in excited anticipation. 


120, 119…


Before he knew it she’d slammed her ass down hard on his little body, grinding him mercilessly against the seat. He groaned as she brought her entire weight down upon him, crushing him completely underneath her. The little rod between his legs rubbed along her colossal crack, slipping over her oversized pucker before sliding along her slippery taint. She scooted forward, rubbing his face directly upon her butthole as her hands came around behind her and squeezed the soft mounds of her cheeks over him. Her hips shook from side to side as she engulfed him completely, fucking him more forcefully than she’d ever fucked anyone before in the hope that she’d win the most important game of her life.


101, 99, 98…


Caitlyn leaned forward, her hands gripping the edge of the bench as she shifted herself to rub the smooth skin of her cheeks over his shrunken form. The pleasure radiating below her told her she was on the right track, but she knew she had to do her absolute best if she was going to make him cum. Not only was she worried about losing and having to tell everyone about how she let a tiny, speck of a man boss her around into doing such depraved acts, but the more contact she had with him the more she found herself actually worried about disappointing him. Maybe it was just a side effect of all the magic that had been cast upon him, but she had honestly began to feel real affection for Lazarus in a way she never had before. Sure, she had always liked him as her friend’s husband, but now she found herself craving his touch and approval, her mind needing his body beneath her own to feel whole. She knew that after they left this shower she was going to have to return home and settle for subpar sex with her fiancé, a thought that filled her with dismay. But while she had Lazarus all to herself she was going to make the most of it, giving the miniature dom the ride of his fucking life. Her moans rang out loudly and she didn’t care if the two witches downstairs heard. In fact, she wanted them to know just how good she felt as she rode him.


77, 76, 75…


Lazarus felt close to bursting in more ways than one as the colossal blonde crushed him with her plentiful ass. Of course he didn’t really want to make her tell on herself and ruin any important relationships, but he loved how much the very threat made her ride him that much more vigorously. Still, he wanted to hold out as long as possible to keep the tension between them, to make sure that she didn’t let up on him for even one second. Harder, you pathetic excuse for a giantess, he thought. So big and I can barely feel you on top of me. Why are you still allowing me to breathe? Indeed, the last breath her huge butt squeezed out of him was a laugh as he felt her somehow squash him even harder beneath her than before. His body’s magical resilience was all that was kept him from being a little red stain on her jiggling, pale butt. The thought of so much woman on top of him, surrounding him, doing her absolute best to destroy him, made his already impossibly hard cock even more turgid. He held himself off as long as he could, but he knew that very soon she was going to give him exactly what he wanted.


40, 39, 38…


She could swear that his counting had quickened, that he was cheating her out of time as she worked so hard to give him ultimate pleasure. But of course she didn’t want to stop and accuse him, lest her punishment be any worse than he’d already threatened it would. Regardless, she worked him as expertly as she knew how, responding quickly to his every command, shifting her weight just so when it seemed whatever she was doing wasn’t making him perfectly happy. Her breasts felt heavy as she gyrated on top of him, her pussy absolutely dripping as she tortured him under her ass. She felt nearly close to cumming herself from the intense feelings radiating out from under her cheeks.


18…17…16…


He found himself unable to concentrate on counting as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm. While he had been counting slower on purpose to prolong the time she rode him, now he honestly didn’t have the bandwidth to keep time while also feeling every sensation happening to him. More, he commanded, unsure of what more she could even do but wanting it nonetheless. He was surprised when her weight suddenly lifted, her underside coming into view as she straightened her legs. Her hands came around, pulling apart her cheeks and spreading her pussy and asshole directly above him. No, I said more, you huge— His thoughts cut off abruptly as she slammed hard back down on top of him, rubbing all of her naughty bits over his minuscule cock and body. She raised herself again, only briefly, before bringing herself down even harder than before, sliding her holes over him rougher than he thought possible as she ground him into the bench.



“Fuck, fuck, fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck,” she screamed rhythmically with each bounce as she held her own orgasm at bay, making sure Lazarus’ release came before her own, wanting desperately to please the man who was giving her so much joy. Caitlyn never even noticed that his counting had stopped as she repeatedly mashed herself down atop his prone, helpless body. If she was being honest with herself she had actually lost track of exactly where he was beneath her, only knowing that each time she made contact with him she felt like she was going to explode in a mushroom cloud of fiery passion. She literally roared as she felt more sexual bliss than any cock, toy, mouth, fingers, or whatever else had ever given her, raw animal felicity coursing through her veins.


Each time she lifted herself and slammed down onto him he thought it would be the one that did it, his orgasm gloriously, tortuously, drawn out. He felt himself begin to cum several seconds before his hot seed erupted from the tip of his tiny dick, spraying powerfully over Caitlyn’s underside despite its Lilliputian size. If he could, he would’ve thrashed around, but as it was all he could do was moan and scream as he finally burst, feeling as though his very soul was pouring out of him with each pump of his exploding cock. He could hear her giant moans join his own as she came above him, watching and feeling her huge, pink asshole wink closed at him in a steady rhythm as it bounced up and down atop him. He came more than he thought possible, drenching her dark crack with his sticky load.


She rode him until he was almost painfully sensitive, not wanting the moment to end. But finally she stopped, her breath finally slowing as she sat with her back to the wall and his diminutive form between her quaking legs.


“C-congratulations…,” he moaned up with a wink and a wan smile as she beamed down at him. “You won.”


The blonde laughed and shook her head. “To be fair, I think we both did.” She grabbed her glasses from the shelf and looked him over carefully. “Are you okay? Do you need me to heal you?” she asked with genuine concern and affection.


“I… I think I’m okay,” he said, trying to get up before realizing that he couldn’t.


She chuckled, gently placing the pad of her finger over his body. “I’m going to unstick you, but stay still for me anyway, alright?”


He attempted a nod, but settled for a smile.


Caitlyn began a low chant, freeing him from invisible bonds before casting a tender and benevolent healing spell upon him just in case. He felt better than he ever had before, and not just because he was still bathing in a post-orgasmic haze. Her spell made him even stronger and less able to be damaged than ever before, saturating him in her love to make him nearly completely indestructible. She was so generous with her casting it that it unintentionally amplified the spell that Ember had surreptitiously cast on her way to the laundry room. Unbeknownst to them both she had now expanded his ability to suggest his desires beyond her own mind and into the minds of any others he was in close contact with. His body regained a slight glow, making her lift her finger from him in delighted surprise.


“Don’t worry, it washes off,” he said as he stood up and stretched.


“Are you suggesting we should actually get clean in this shower?” she asked with a grin.


“Might be a good idea before we rejoin our significant others. Don’t you think?”


She looked down at him with a flash of guilt. “Not a word about this to anyone, right? Since I won, and all,” she said seriously.


He nodded. “Only Ember, if she doesn’t know already. Well, maybe Morrigan, too. These walls aren’t exactly soundproof, you know.”


Caitlyn smiled as she scooped him up into her palm. “Thank you, Laz. F-for everything,” a note of her familiar timidity sneaking into her voice. She brought him to her lips for a tender kiss.


“Oh, my pleasure,” he quipped, making them both break out in laughter. 



Chapter 7 -- Forbidden Crush by The Lurkmeister


Morrigan gritted her teeth, listening to the sounds of Caitlyn and Lazarus’ enthusiastic lovemaking echoing in the shower from the floor above. To think that she’d missed her own moment with the shrunken man just because she’d slept in after a long night. It’s so unfair! she thought to herself as she blew out her breath in frustration, throwing herself back against the plush cushion of the sofa.


“Mmm, sounds like they’re really enjoying themselves up there,” said Ember as she leaned over the coffee table, refilling the perturbed redhead’s teacup. “Funny that Cait’s always been the most straight-laced out of the three of us. Now listen to her.” The raven-haired witch shook her head and smiled, her eyes flicking over quickly to see her friend’s reaction.


But Morrigan wasn’t in the mood to notice any sideways glances. She squirmed in her seat, crossing her legs before bouncing her bare foot as she looked up at the ceiling like she could see exactly what was happening through the floorboards and drywall. Below the steam of her anger, she could feel another feeling burning within her: the familiar flicker of the flame she carried for her now-tiny host. Before this weekend those feelings had always remained unrequited, but now… Now she’d gotten a taste of just what she’d been missing, and her heart — but mostly other bits of her anatomy — wanted more. What she really needed, the thought that truly made her feel warm inside, was to have little Laz all to herself, just hers and hers alone. She shook her head, knowing it was an impossible dream now that everyone was awake and about.


“Yeah, I guess,” Morrigan grunted, her steely blue eyes downcast as a particularly exuberant cry rang out from upstairs.


“If I didn’t know any better I’d say he was giving her orders. You know how submissive Cait can be,” Ember said with a laugh. “He’s probably up there bossing her around, making her do whatever he wants. The nerve of that little guy!”


“Mmm-hm,” Morrigan said, only half listening. She looked over, surprised to see Ember at her side holding Caitlyn’s cleaned and pressed burgundy dress in her arms, the blonde witch’s purse dangling in one hand.


“Do me a favour, Morr, and take this up to our very vocal friend? I’m sure she’s just itching to get back to Simon, and I think her shower is running a little long, don’t you?” She held out the flowing garment. “Besides, I need to start cleaning up this place! What a mess the three of you made!” She laughed, kicking at the legs of the nearby stool that had been the center of fun the previous evening. “Probably going to have to burn this lot, honestly. And the sofa will almost certainly need to be reupholstered.”


Morrigan’s mind raced as she took the items, seeing the opportunity she’d missed reappear in front of her like an oasis in the desert. She licked her lips and smiled.


“Of course, sure, yeah yeah yeah,” she practically moaned in barely concealed excitement as she stood up quickly. “Definitely, yeah. I’ll take it up right away. Always happy to help.”


Ember’s grin was cheeky and knowing as she watched her friend run upstairs towards her prize. She’d given her little husband a sweet taste of power and control, but she knew him well enough to guess that it’d probably gone to his head pretty easily. Now it was time to knock him down a few pegs, and maybe have some fun herself in the process. She cast a simple spell, lowering herself onto the sofa on buckled knees as she felt a wave of her husband’s pleasure wash over her. Mmm, this is nice, but I can’t wait to see what Morr comes up with, she thought as her fingertips found her most delicate skin.


Morrigan’s heavy chest bounced with each bounding step she took, the smile on her face so wide she was practically laughing in happiness. The sounds of Lazarus’ and Caitlyn’s lovemaking became louder as she entered the bedroom, but she didn’t care. As soon as that selfish man-stealer walked through the door from the bathroom the fun would really begin. She tossed the dress and purse on Ember’s dresser before jumping into the couple’s soft bed. Just as she’d done the night before, she pulled Lazarus’ pillow close to her body, inhaling his scent deeply as she pressed her lips against the soft fabric. Also like the night before, one of her hands traveled down between her legs, stroking at the already wet lips of her needy pussy.


She rolled over onto her back, hugging the pillow to her chest and teasing herself as she imagined what it must be like for Ember to lay in this bed every night with the sexiest, most caring and beautiful man in the whole world. Does she have any idea how lucky she is? Morrigan had seen the way the couple looked at each other when they thought that no one else was watching, the little loving glances that gave away how much each one cared about the other. In her mind Morrigan removed Ember from the picture entirely, imagining that Lazarus could look at her the way he looked at his wife, that he could want her just as much as she’d always wanted him. A flutter ran through her belly as she thought about getting lost in Lazarus’ dreamy, green eyes, a fingertip sliding up her glistening lips and across her pulsating clit. A sudden, unbidden thought began to dispel her fantasies — her realization that this might be her only chance alone with him — but she chose to ignore it, not wanting to let any negativity sneak into her fantasy.


The horny redhead sat up from the bed, striding over to Ember’s dresser and opening drawers like they were her own. When Lazarus came out of the shower she wanted him to see her dressed up like the woman he married. She lifted out a pair of silky red panties, turning them over in her fingers as she considered putting them on. Instead she shook her head and kept looking, pulling open more drawers and rummaging through Ember’s things. Finally, in the bottom drawer, tucked under a pair of yoga pants, she found exactly what she was looking for. With a toothy smile she stood up straight, one hand holding a black, lacy strappy top, and the other the matching bottoms. She carefully put the top on, adjusting the shoulder straps to accommodate for her sightly smaller bust, before turning to look behind her in the mirror as she bent over and slid Ember’s panties up her legs. Her fingers ran under the edges of the fabric that clung to her shapely ass cheeks before she let it snap back against her skin, smiling as she admired the way she filled them out. While her toned ass may not have been quite as big as Ember’s, she was confident that she looked better in those panties than their rightful owner ever could.


“Fuck, fuck, fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck,” came Caitlyn’s orgasmic voice from behind the bathroom door, followed by quiet murmurs and possibly laughter. But Morrigan had stopped listening a while ago, her thoughts wrapped up her own selfish desires. She grabbed Ember’s white terrycloth robe from a nearby hook, slipping it on over her purloined intimate underthings. Laying back down in the bed, she imagined what it would be like to welcome Laz home every night like this. Her hands traveled over the soft fabric she was wrapped in, cupping her breasts as she imagined his hulking frame filling the doorway, his shirt collar unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up, tired from a long day of pursuing justice but still happy to see her. She shook her head as reality leaked in, a part of her realizing that life would never happen like that, that Lazarus and Ember were far too deeply in love for either of them to accept Morrigan’s vision as reality.  


Morrigan thought of him again, not as a big hunk of a man who towered over her, but how she knew he was now, an inch tall and helpless to stop anyone doing anything they wanted to him. She’d already had his tiny body pressed between her legs, and stuffed into her hungry pussy as she came all over him in glorious ecstasy. Her fingers slipped inside the robe, sliding over the lacy front of her borrowed underwear. She gasped when she found it wet from her already flowing arousal.


Well, if I can’t have him as mine always, the least I can do is have him right now, she thought as her resolve began to solidify in her mind. Even if he thinks he doesn’t want me right now, he will. And if he doesn’t, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll make him! She laughed devilishly at the idea as Caitlyn opened the bathroom door, her body and hair each wrapped in a towel, her little man sitting happily in the palm of her hand.


“Oh, Morr! I didn’t expect—“ the blonde started with a surprised smile.


“No, you didn’t,” Morrigan responded coldly, quickly sitting up in bed and marching over purposefully. She gave Caitlyn an impatient look as she held out her hand to accept Lazarus, fingertips still glistening with her wetness.


“I’m s-sorry, I haven’t even dried… oh, is that my dress? And purse? Did Ember—?” 


“Yeah, they are, and she did. Then she sent me up here to give them to you so you can be on your merry way home to your fiancé,” said the redhead bluntly as she flicked her hand, magically drying Caitlyn’s hair and body instantly and dressing her in the refreshed garment, her purse strap already on her shoulder. “I’m sure he must be starting to wonder just what you’re up to, hmm? Wouldn’t want to worry him now, would you?” She smiled nastily as she wiggled her soiled fingers expectantly, her eyes laser-focused on the man in the blonde witch’s hand.


A fresh blush instantly rose to Caitlyn’s cheeks. “Yes, I-I suppose you’re right.” She moved her hand towards the impatient witch, tilting it against hers with a worried look. “Y-you’ll take him back downst—?”


“I’ll take care of him, don’t you worry,” Morrigan replied curtly, the corner of her lip pulling up in a small grin.


“O-okay then. Off you go, Laz,” Caitlyn said quietly as her eyes looked upon him with more than a little sadness.


Lazarus looked between the two giantesses, confused and worried by the awkwardly thick air between them. His nose twitched at the now familiar scent of Morrigan’s pussy emanating from her outstretched fingertips. Despite everything he still did as he was told, carefully sliding himself off onto Morrigan’s hot hand. He yelped as she folded her palm over him instantly, trapping him against her soft skin.


“Erm, okay. Bye Cait,” Morrigan said abruptly, raising her other hand in a small wave, only dropping it when the bespectacled witch disapparated with a small pop. “Fucking finally,” she groaned as she opened her palm to look hungrily at her crush. “I thought she’d never leave,” she said dismissively as she pulled open Ember’s robe, pulling the sleeve over the man in her hand before letting it fall to the floor to reveal the sexy lingerie beneath. “Hiiiiii, sweetheart,” she said to him with a giant smile. “Miss me?”


The confused little man scooted himself back away from her huge, leering face. He instantly recognized the outfit she wore as one he’d given his wife for their last anniversary. The last time he’d seen it, Ember had been sitting on his lap, underwear pulled to the side as she bounced up and down on his cock. He struggled a bit to look at another woman wearing it, trying not to compare their bodies, and definitely not trying to see the different, yet pleasurable, ways that the redhead filled out the delicate fabric. But why was she even wearing it in the first place?


“H-Hey Morr,” he said uneasily. “What’s with the getup? Did Ember lend—?” 


“Do you like it? Don’t I look amazing in it?” she asked girlishly, moving around the hand he was on so that he got a grand tour of every one of her lingerie-covered curves. She resisted the urge to simply smash him against the taut fabric stretched across her big, toned ass, instead bringing him back up to her face to cover him in a sloppy kiss.


“Erm, y-yes, you’re very attractive,” Lazarus said, deliberately looking away towards the open door. “N-now don’t you think we’d better get down—“


Morrigan’s free hand came up, magically closing the door quickly and effortlessly.


Lazarus felt his throat go dry as he heard the lock click securely in place. He looked up with wide eyes at the crazed witch. Open the door, he tried to command her with his mind.


Her brain tickled, making her laugh. “What do you think you’re doing, Laz?” She laughed as the gentle, if well-intentioned, spells tried to influence her thoughts. She swatted them away, her brow darkening as she realized just what he was doing, and why. “Wait, what are you doing? D-don’t you want to be with me?” she asked with real pain in her voice. “Why don’t you want to be with me?” she whined desperately.


“No, I mean, what? Y-yes, of course I want to be with you, it’s just…,” he fumbled as he tried to cover his failed attempt to control her mind, worried about making her mad by rejecting her. He found himself cowering in her hand as she brought her face so close that her exhale blew his hair back.


“‘Just’ what?” she asked with a sneer. “You’ve had your fun with Cait and now you’re desperate to get back to your precious wifey? Is that it?”


“N-no, I—“


“Yes! I know that’s it, don’t lie to me! What, are you going to cry for your precious mommy downstairs now like some whiny little bitch?” Giant flecks of spittle rained down on him.


“Morrigan! Control yourself! I will not be talked to that way in my own—!” 


“What about ME, Laz?” she roared. Morrigan was mad with lust and desire, not to mention years of pent up longing and frustration. Now she actually had the object of her affection all to herself and literally in the palm of her fucking hand, and THIS is how he acts? Oh, no. Oh, no no. She knew in her heart that he should not be allowed to treat her this way, to be so dismissive of her love and devotion. She knew then that he would have to be punished for acting like this, that he’d need to pay for not wanting to be with her. He would need to hurt just as much as he’d hurt her.


Morrigan’s voice shifted to a low chant as she began to sort and peel back all of the spells that surrounded the obstinate little man in her hand. She laughed bitterly at the flowery, lovey-dovey spell that Caitlyn had cast just recently, seeing the clumsy way it had modified Ember’s playful mind-control spell. Maybe his psychic suggestions would work on someone more feeble-minded, but she was too powerful of a witch to be pushed around so easily. However, as Morrigan began to poke and prod at the protection spells he was wrapped in, she became more frustrated. Since their origins were inextricably tied to the very magic that had shrunken him in the first place they proved impossible to unravel. Her brow furrowed as a wave of anger began to rise hotly in her chest.


“Dammit!” she yelled in frustration as she threw Lazarus to the carpeted floor at her feet. Though he was undamaged — Of course he fucking is, her voice echoed in her head — seeing him down there gave her an idea. Even if she couldn’t destroy his little body, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t hurt it. In fact, she knew just the spell to ensure that he would feel heightened sensations from any actions she took against him. With just a few enchanted words she made sure that what she had in store for him was really going to hurt.


Lazarus was almost dizzy with emotional whiplash from everything he’d experienced that morning. Though he’d started the day covered in his wife’s piss, it had actually led to a very sweet conversation that helped him feel closer to her than ever before. Afterwards, his experiences with Caitlyn had left him feeling more powerful than he would’ve ever thought possible at any size. But now, Morrigan was doing her damndest to make sure he felt just as small and puny as he actually was. And though he did enjoy being dominated by giant women, the thought of her true power over him made his blood run cold in his veins. Without even looking back he got up on his hands and knees and tried to scurry away under the bed in a blind panic.


An evil smile spread over Morigan’s lips as she used her big toe to roll the tiny man onto his back before she brought her foot down to pin him in place. She made sure to leave his little face between her first and second toes so that she could look into his eyes as she pressed her entire weight down atop his undersized, insignificant body.


Lazarus cried out, surprised at just how much everything hurt as the sadistic witch brought her unfathomable mass directly down on top of him. He felt like he should pop like a grape as hundreds of thousands of tonnes of woman bore down upon him, compressing his chest past the point of breaking. Though the protection spells performed admirably, Morrigan’s new incantations were proving to be just as effective.


“Aww, what’s the matter, my little darling? Don’t you want to be under me like this?” she purred sweetly.


The truth was, a part of him did want it. The more time he spent shrunken, the more he found himself enjoying being under women just like this. But the last thing he wanted to do was to admit that to this crazy, giant witch, so instead he just shook his head in stubborn pride.


“No, I don’t!” he yelled up defiantly. “How about you let me go and stop being such a giant c—!”


“Ooh, Laz. Tsk, tsk. You naughty little insect,” Morrigan chirped as she cut him off, bearing down on him even harder to squeeze all of the breath from his lungs. “That’s no way to talk to the greatest love of your life, now is it? Why don’t you tell me how much you want me instead?” She whispered several unintelligible words before lifting her foot just enough for him to take a breath.


He looked up at her expectant face from between the walls of her toes, ready to unleash a torrent of insults and abuse from deep within his very soul. But when he opened his mouth to speak he felt changed in a way that he knew was only possible with magic.


“I want… I want…,” he struggled, fighting against her powerful spell. “I w-want you to… to c-crush me harder, please. Please… m-my sweet angel. I want you to crush me harder than you ever have before.”


Morrigan laughed at the confused look on his little face, a thrill running up her spine at his words, as now she controlled not only his body, but also his mind. “Oh, my sweet little fucktoy,” she murmured as she felt heat spike between her legs. “I thought you’d never ask.”


Lazarus saw a burst of white light as the redheaded giantess lifted her other foot from the ground and let all of her weight grind him into the floor. Though she had relatively soft soles and the carpet was plush, he felt like he was on fire from the terrible friction between them. He gasped, trying in vain to draw in another breath, but quickly finding that she now controlled everything pertaining to his existence and survival. Though he tried to thrash around, he found himself utterly unable to move under her impossible bulk. And yet, behind his panic, a growing slice of his mind actually was enjoying this very much. Before he’d been shrunken, he’d never known just how erotic being a speck underneath a mountain of a woman could be. In fact, pre-shrinking, his sex life with Ember had been surprisingly vanilla in retrospect. But now he was changed, and not just from the redhead’s most recent spell, thought that certainly did help. Now, even though his pride kept him from just giving in to her, he truly did want to be dominated and controlled like the tiny mite that he was. And thanks to one of Ember’s earlier spells, Morrigan could feel only the pleasure he felt, making her want to crush him even more.


Back downstairs on the sofa, unbeknownst to Lazarus and Morrigan, a certain raven-haired witch was enjoying herself immensely as she felt her tiny husband begin to become hard under his tormentor’s giant sole. His amplified senses meant that, while he personally felt terrible agony, he was also unwittingly broadcasting the greatest pleasure he’d ever known to not only Morrigan, but also his wife. Ember grabbed one of her prodigious tits, bringing her nipple to her mouth to suck while she happily plunged a finger inside of herself. Her syrupy wetness dribbled out of her and down into her asscrack and onto the cushion below.


“Mm, someone’s enjoying himself. Pathetic little gnat,” Morrigan moaned as she began to slide her enormous foot over Lazarus’ prone body, pinning his little cock against his belly before rolling it down between his legs, then back up again. “You know, if you want me to stop, allllll you have to do is tell me so, okay? Just say the word, and all of this ends.”


He grunted as she let up just enough for him to draw in another breath, desperately wanting to tell her off in the rudest way possible. But when he opened his mouth he heard himself say, “Oh no, my dearest love. I only want to feel your crushing weight on my tiny, pathetic body. The harder you step on me the more I… l-love you.”


“Love me?” she squealed as she bounced up and down on him. “I’ve been waiting to hear you say those words for so long, Laz. Ever since the moment I first saw you, when you and Ember were only dating.”


“Wh-who?” he heard himself croak.


“Ember, you brainless little bug,” she said as she twisted her foot against him cruelly. “Your darling wife, remember? The woman you love most in the world.” She held her breath in anticipation for what he might say next.


“She doesn’t hold a candle to you, Morr,” Lazarus replied so convincingly that he worried himself. “You’ll always be the only woman for me.”


“Oh, Laz!” she blew out her breath in a euphoric giggle. Her loins burned passionately as she convinced herself that the little man beneath her spoke only the truth. “I love you so much!”


“I love you too, Morr,” he said, almost beginning to believe it himself. Waves of pleasure radiated out from his crushed little cock as she moved her monstrous foot over him, pushing it to and fro as it slid over the ridges of her sole. He turned his little head from side to side, kissing passionately at her giant toes as they flexed powerfully over his face. His memories of any life he had outside of his time under Morrigan’s giant foot began to fade as she quickly became his whole world.


Morrigan was the happiest she’d been in ages, the man she loved most in the world telling her just what she wanted to hear as she completely dominated him under her crushing foot. She slipped a hand into her borrowed black, lacy panties, moaning out when her fingers rubbed over her soaking folds. Looking down at the little face between her toes she knew she had to have him just where she needed him most.


Lazarus groaned in frustration as she lifted her foot from him and picked him up between her thumb and forefinger. “My love, why have you stopped?” He looked down at her gripping fingertips. “A-are you… are you going to crush me between your fingers? Please?” He reached down and grabbed at her thumb, desperately trying to squeeze himself against it.


She giggled at his little antics, shaking her head as she looked around the bedroom. “No, no. Calm down. I’m looking for someplace hard to grind you. Everything in here is so damn soft, and I don’t want to go downstairs…”


His little eyes lit up. “There’s a hard bench in the shower! Caitlyn stuck me to it before she rode—“


“Ah, dut dut,” she said, squeezing him harshly between the pads of her fingers. “Don’t want to hear about it,” she said dismissively as she walked towards the bathroom.


The room was still humid, the mirrors of the vanity still lightly fogged up as the couple entered the room. Lazarus couldn’t believe that he was just in here, his memories paling further in response to Morrigan’s desire not to hear about his adventures on the bench. He squirmed in her grip, loving the feeling of her crushing him, but, like her, disappointed that it wasn’t more.


Morrigan looked down at the bench, still damp from the shower. Kneeling down, she examined its cool surface, an idea forming in her head. Without a word she pressed his back against the corner of the bench so that just his head poked above the edge of the seat, his feet perpendicular to the tiled floor. She magically stuck him there, her fingertip pushing roughly against his face, neck bent so that he was looking up at her, the back of his head resting on the surface.


“Open your mouth for me, toy,” she said softly, a powerful twinge coursing through her pussy as she saw him do as he was told, his little green eyes looking up at her with powerful lust and love, just like she’d always dreamed about.


Lazarus found himself once again stuck to the bench and unable to move in the presence of a towering goddess, though beyond that the circumstances couldn’t have been more different. He watched helplessly as Morrigan bent over, her colossal ass hovering over him as she slowly peeled off her stolen panties before kicking them to the side. He wanted to reach out and touch it more than anything, but he couldn’t even squirm in the slightest. She teased him, rubbing the smooth skin of her cheeks over his helpless little body, effortlessly crushing his face against her soft butt as she sat on him. Any screams she elicited were cut off as her supple ass filled his open mouth.


Her moans echoed in the quiet shower stall while she slipped the corner of the stool between her enormous cleft, making it, and him, disappear inside the huge, pale orbs of her ass as she rubbed his upturned face along her puckered hole. But this was just a prelude, a warm up to what she really needed. Her fingertips teased her already dripping pussy as she ground him into the bench against her asshole.


His eyes adjusted as he suddenly came back out into the light, the great, pale pillars of her thighs rotating as she moved to face him. With his head stuck back he had no choice but to look up between her legs, the puffy red labia of her wet pussy framed by a fiery landing strip. He looked past the black lingerie to her freckled face, her auburn hair hanging down towards him as she looked down at him with flushed cheeks like he was her prey. She reached down with both hands and spread her lips, exposing the engorged button of her titanic clit, stiff and nearly the size of his whole body. He had a chance to really admire it as it came towards him, the way her skin folded delicately around it, how it sat atop her lips like a big, sexy crown. Before he knew it, it had filled his whole view as she lowered herself down and crushed him against it.


Morrigan moaned out when the tip of her clit pressed against her lover’s entire immobile body. She grabbed the sides of the bench, pulling herself forward and rubbing herself up and down his tiny form. Rocking her pelvis up, she slipped him slightly between her massive lips, coating him in her freely flowing juices before sliding him wetly back against her button. She shivered, loving the total control she had over his body and soul, the way she could so easily dominate him so completely with merely a thrust of her hips.


Lazarus’ little open mouth was almost instantly filled with the cruel redhead’s copious wetness, running down his throat in a flood and forcing him to swallow or risk drowning. He tried to scream, but he literally didn’t have the breath. His lungs burned, spasming within his chest as they cried out for fresh oxygen. He honestly didn’t know how he’d survive another minute, the thought of her using him like this truly terrifying him. As if reading his mind, she pulled back and looked down at him.


“Laz, my pathetic little lovebug,” she moaned, her pale, spotted thighs on either side of him. “If you want me to stop at any time, all you need to do is tell me. I need this to be okay for you, my love.”


“Eh, enhhhhh eghhhhh,” Laz moaned, unable to close his mouth.


She shook her head in annoyance and waved her hand, releasing his jaw and mouth. “Speak,” she barked.


He cleared his throat, smacking his lips as he struggled to talk. “S-sorry, my sweet and wonderful goddess. What I meant to say was, of course it’s okay! I love the way you’re crushing me with your huge pussy. The harder you crush me, the more I lo—“


Morrigan lowered herself back onto him, cutting him off as she waved her hand to keep his mouth wide open once more. She knew that he was going to have a hard time breathing like that, but she didn’t care. All she wanted was to use his shrunken body for her own selfish pleasure. The protection spells were working just fine, after all, so what did she have to worry about? Besides, he had to be punished for treating her like she was some kind of disposable commodity that he could just cast aside without a care, just like the other men in her life she’d loved. He was just an inch tall tiny man, why should he have a say in what happens to someone so much bigger and more powerful than him, much less make her beholden to his emotional whims? Where did he get off thinking he was important in any way? She shivered, feeling his joy as her wet clit ran over his tiny cock, while also feeling her own pleasure as his little rod slipped against her sensitive skin. It felt good, of course, but it was nowhere near as arousing as when she had him underfoot and was in charge of his very existence. She knew that that was what she wanted from him most of all, the feeling of total control over someone she loved so deeply, and who claimed to love her in return. With a feral groan she leaned forward, crushing him harder against the bench than she’d ever crushed him before, watching as her own juices gushed out of her and began to pool on the seat below..


A sliver of what remained of Lazarus’ mind, his last remaining glimmer of free will, cried out as the red-headed titan violently pressed herself against him, swollen pussy lips surrounding him, cutting him off completely from the outside world. The sound of Morrigan’s enormous pulse was like a steady, terrible drumbeat all around him, filling his ears even more than the inescapable deluge of her juices. They cascaded over him freely, her arousal so great that it seemed like the flow would never end. He couldn’t help but swallow it all as it dribbled past his open lips and into his body. But no amount of swallowing could ever hope to be enough to clear his throat, and he quickly felt himself drowning in the stream of her cum. His body ached in ways he’d never dreamed of in his worst nightmares, every one of his miniature cells screaming in anguish for the air he so desperately needed to survive.


Above him, Morrigan was having the exact opposite experience. She felt only the pleasure her gargantuan sex was giving the little man beneath her as she rubbed it over him, along with her own endorphins, and the mental satisfaction of having him completely under her control. In her life she’d run through a list of countless men who said they wanted her and only her, but who inevitably became scared off when she let loose her true sadistic nature. But now she had a man completely in her command who could never leave her, no matter how cruel or perverted her desires became. There was literally nothing he could do to stop her from dominating his entire being, from having complete authority over his ability to even exist. She bit her lip at the thought, so hard she felt the coppery taste of her own blood spread across her tongue. With one hand she reached down to flick at her pulsing clit as she rubbed her gushing slit over her helpless prisoner, feeling his little body begin to give way below her crushing strokes.


The corners of Lazarus’ vision began to darken as he felt himself start to break under the redhead’s impossibly punishing weight. Though his body was magically strengthened, it was no match for the grueling trials he faced from the cruel and merciless giantess as she pulverized him with her mammoth pussy. It was only the lubrication from the tide of her arousal that kept her from immediately obliterating him outright. But even then, he felt his body begin to fold under her shattering force, little bones bending and ready to snap, his tiny face threatening to cave in against the onslaught of Morrigan’s pressing folds. All the while he choked on her creamy cum, his little belly distending as he drowned beneath her.


She threw back her head and screamed, hoping that Ember heard her as she shamelessly used her husband to satisfy her darkest desires. Her pussy quivered in scrumptious anticipation as the flames of orgasm licked at her insides. She felt him break underneath her, his body and mind completely surrendered to her and her selfish needs. A fresh deluge of her wetness spilled out onto the bench in a creamy puddle as her pussy began to clench and spasm over the little man. White hot pleasure burst from inside of her as she came energetically all over poor Lazarus, finally destroying him with her impossibly powerful body.


But she didn’t stop there, as he hoped she would in the last flickers of his consciousness. No, she kept riding him, dragging her punishing pussy over his destroyed body like a weapon. Though a part of her knew she must stop, she just couldn’t bring herself to do it. Fucking him like this felt so good that she never wanted it to end. Waves and waves of her cum washed over him, spreading across the bench and running over its sides as she came so many times on top of him that she lost count. It was only when her feet started to slip in the large puddle of her juices that she slowed, and eventually stopped, a good ten minutes after she’d cum the first time. 


With a long sigh she sat back on the cool tile floor of the shower, her heart racing as her breath came in quick gasps. Stars blossomed behind her closed eyes as she leaned her head against the wall, her hands coming up to stoke at her lace-covered breasts. Her thighs trembled as she closed her legs and tucked them to her side, a pleasant, smouldering heat still radiating out from her middle. She could’ve drifted off to sleep like this, even if only for a few moments as her endorphins ebbed in her bloodstream, but something made her open her eyes. It took them a moment to focus on the ruined little form stuck to the edge of the bench, but when they did the sight of Lazarus’ mangled body took her breath away.


“Oh no. Oh, baby… oh my gods, no…,’ she whimpered as she leaned closer to get a better look at the broken man she claimed to love more than anything else in the world. Each of his limbs were bent askew, his head flopped at such an incorrect angle that at first she worried it might actually be detached from the rest of him. If she hadn’t known what he’d looked like before, she’d have no way to tell who he really was as he lay trapped against the side of the bench a ruined mess. Tears sprung to her eyes as she saw exactly what she’d done to her favourite lover, her post-orgasmic clarity finally making clear the disastrous consequences of her actions. As she looked closer she honestly couldn’t tell if he was even breathing.


She held out her hand beneath him, struggling to get out the unsticking spell through her sobs. He fell in a shambling heap into her soft palm, eliciting another round of tears from the regretful witch. She cast all of the healing spells she knew, but nothing seemed to penetrate his wrecked little body. Knowing she had to do something, and quick, she sat up and rushed back to the bedroom, setting the little man onto his marital bed, hoping that being surrounded by the rightful love of his wife would enhance the last spell she had at her disposal.


Chanting long and low in the back of her throat, she enchanted her saliva as it began to slowly fill her mouth. Leaning over the bed she let it drip slowly down upon him, coating him in her protective magic and washing away the pain and suffering she’d inflicted upon him during their time together. Her punitive spells were lifted as well, just leaving the pleasurable aspects without any of the negative effects. A tear fell from her cheek, mixing in with her spit as she covered him completely. A smile spread across her teary face as she watched his body begin to heal, ruined limbs popping back into place, his handsome face coming back together under the gooey sheen of her thick saliva. She cried out in joy when he sat up, spewing up a mix of her cum and spit out of his mouth as he worked hard to breathe, his little chest pumping as his beautifully intact lungs drew in a big gulp of air. His little hands came up and wiped away her goop from his face.


“Laz!” she exclaimed, scooping him up in her palm and covering him in relieved kisses. “Are you okay?”


He looked around for a moment in bewilderment until his eyes finally focused on her teary, freckled face. “Morrigan? What happened?” He reached out, surprised to see himself covered in sticky goo. “Wh-why are you crying?”


She shook her head, unable to explain the flood of feelings that washed over her. She was relieved, of course, but also sad to know that she’d hurt him as much as she had in her lust to conquer him completely. Part of her worried that she’d pushed him so far that there was no way he’d ever see her as anything other than a monster. But she also felt a small flicker of hope that maybe he could still be swayed to love her for real, that there still existed the possibility of a second chance with him. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she struggle to find words. “I… I’m happy that you’re okay, is all. I care about you, and now I see what that really looks like. Even if… even if you don’t feel the same way about me.”


Lazarus tried to stand up in her hand, only to fall back down onto the soft surface, still weakened from his ordeal. “Y-you think I don’t care about you, Morr?”


She sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at him sadly. “I… I know you don’t share the feelings I have for you, Laz,” she said finally.


He drew his legs up and hugged them to his chest, enjoying the feeling of her warm palm beneath him. Memories began to flood back, letting him connect the dots to understand what was happening, his investigative skills coming in handy once again. “Doesn’t mean I don’t care about you, though.” he said softly. “Even if I don’t love you like I love my wife, you’re still one of her best friends, and that means a lot. She doesn’t let people stay in her life that aren’t deserving of her care and attention, and I selfishly like to think she’s an awesome judge of character. So based on that alone it must mean that you’re a pretty good egg.”


Morrigan cried freely, tears rolling down her cheeks and splashing onto the tops of her thighs. “How can you say that after the w-way I’ve treated you today?” she sobbed.


Lazarus shook his head, running his hand along the side of her thumb as he looked up at her. “Seems like you’re going through some stuff, huh?” he said with kind, understanding eyes. “Stuff that’s deeper than me, or the place I occupy in your mind.”


She just nodded wordlessly as she looked down at her lap.


“And now… do you feel better? Like you’ve come to some kind of understanding about yourself and your feelings?”


Nodding again, she raised her eyes to meet his, blushing at the earnestness she found there. “Y-yeah, I kinda do. I just feel badly that it took almost killing you to come to these realizations.”


“Yeah,” he nodded with a smile, “I’ve heard something like that before. Good thing I know so many incredible witches.”


She smiled in spite of herself. “I hope Ember knows how lucky she is,” she said as she wiped her tears away with her other hand.


He nodded, laughing. “I keep telling her. Figure she’s bound to believe me someday.”


They shared a laugh before easing into a warm, gentle silence.


“Can I ask you something, Laz?” she asked softly, taking her shot.


“Sure.”


“Can I… make this up to you?” she asked as she bit her lip, hoping her second chance could make him love her the way she needed.


He thought about it for a moment. “She sent you up here? Ember?”


Morrigan nodded yes.


“Well then I reckon she had all this in mind. So… sure?” A little nervousness crept into his voice.


She laughed, sitting up and pulling over Lazarus’ pillow along the bed. “Welllllll… even though I did get carried away earlier, I do know how much you enjoyed me being on top of you. I could feel it.”


He blushed, nodding. “Y-yeah. That was pretty hot.”


“Soooo what if I did it more softly this time? Like guaranteed more softly. Promise.” She climbed up onto the bed and set him on his pillow, pulling it so that she towered above him on her knees. Her thighs spread as she looked down at him with a flirty smile, one giant fingertip gently sticking him to the pillowcase as she rubbed it over his tiny cock, while another teased her still throbbing clit.


He blushed as he got hard instantly beneath her.


“Ooh, I think we have a winner,” she whispered as she leaned forward and began to slowly lower herself onto him. “Just one more question,” she moaned. “Pussy or ass?”


Lazarus watched as both of her holes winked open at him, excitement rising within him as they came closer and closer. “Pussy! Erm, no, ass! I mean a—!”


Morrigan smiled wide as she brought herself down gently on top of him, rubbing him along her creamy slit before rocking her hips forward and guiding him between her soft asscheeks. The sudden jolt of pleasure she felt from beneath her made her pussy clench in aroused excitement.


Downstairs a passionate yelp rang out from the the living room.


Lazarus relaxed as the huge redhead slowly slid him over her ass, enjoying every ridge and bump of her dark, puckered skin. She bounced up and down on him, careful not to exert too much pressure as she worked her hardest to give him the best orgasm of his life .


Harder, his voice rang out inside her head.


“Oh, Laz. Are you sure?” she asked, curling down to speak to the tiny man trapped under her butt.


Harder please. Don’t worry, I trust you, came his reply.


She let herself give in to his demands, leaning forward so that her hands dug into the soft duvet as she ground her ass against the pillow. She looked around the room, practically feeling the love that lived there between the happy couple that shared it. For the first time it didn’t fill her with anger, or jealousy, but rather hope. If Ember, with all of her faults, could find someone who complemented her so perfectly, then maybe Morrigan could someday as well. And if that person wasn’t the man she’d spent so long idolizing, the man she was currently carefully crushing underneath her jiggling cheeks, then maybe that wouldn’t be the end of the world. They both deserved someone better suited for them anyway, and besides, he was already taken by a truly extraordinary witch. Still, she knew that deep down she’d never stop loving him, or wanting him to be hers. There would always be a space in her heart with his name on it, ready for him to move in and make himself at home. With a sigh, Morrigan closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure radiating out from beneath her, hoping her efforts would win him over.


Lazarus’ little cock leaked precum freely along her cleft, his moans echoing along the canyon of her ass as she drove him to new heights of ecstasy. Her spells left him feeling more pleasure than he ever had before, and it didn’t take long for her to bring him right to the edge of orgasm. He groaned as she rode him skillfully, using his feedback to bring him closer and closer to cumming without giving him the release he needed.


Finally, with an enormous smile, she brought her ass down on him hard and wiggled it from side to side, moaning out in her own orgasm when she felt him shoot his hot little load into her dark, fleshy chasm. She ground against him as they both rode the crest of their euphoria, finally bringing herself down over him and entombing him between her hot cheeks, while making sure he still had enough room to breathe.


They rested together like this for some time until she reluctantly rolled off him and laid down, pulling the pillow close to her as she snuggled against it, her fingertip running lightly over his prone body.


“Love you, Laz,” she said softly, finally truly understanding just what that meant.


“Love you too, Morr,” he said honestly, eliciting a curiously raised eyebrow from the giant redhead.


Chapter 8 -- Large and In Charge by The Lurkmeister

Morrigan’s heart literally skipped a beat when she heard the words of the inch-tall man next to her.


“You WHAT?!” she practically squealed as she sat up next to Lazarus in bed, an instant flush rising up her chest to her lightly freckled cheeks.


He attempted to sit up and explain himself, but was, of course, still magically stuck to the pillow the giant redhead had so recently had beneath her.


“No…erm, what I meant was—“


“Ohhhh nonono,” Morrigan said, her smile stretching from ear to ear as she sat up, once again towering over her tiny lover as she bent over him, sticking her bare ass up in the air behind her. Her pale breasts swayed heavily above him in the lacy black top as she bounced up and down excitedly on her knees. “You said it, you said you loved me and you meant it. No take-backs, mister,” she said with a playful wink, looking down at him with a renewed hunger.


“Erm, will you unstick me, please? So we can talk,” he asked plainly, his mind racing to come up with just the right thing to say to cover his slip.


“Hmm, ‘kay,” she complied, lowering the pad of her index finger to cover his body underneath the warm swirl of her fingerprint. “But you’d better not try to run away now that you’ve confessed your true feelings for me. In fact, I may never let you out of my sight ever again.”


Lazarus squirmed under the witch’s finger, a little ashamed to realize just how much he enjoyed being beneath even this small part of her. He cleared his throat, his gaze traveling from the soft valley of her cleavage that hung over him, up to her piercing blue eyes.


“Erm…,”


“You were saying something, lover?” she said expectantly, raising her ginger eyebrows.


“Morrigan,” he said slowly, thoughtfully.


She swooned at the sound of him saying her name, an electric thrill running from her head down her spine and spreading warmly throughout her loins. Of course she had heard him say her name plenty of times before this, but this was the first time she’d heard it since he’d told her that he loved her and really meant it. She knew that all of her controlling spells had been stripped from him, and that his words and actions were completely his own and out of her control. Whatever he said now were his true and honest feelings, and he’d said he LOVED her! Morrigan’s schoolgirl crush blossomed within her into a fat, bulbous flower, each petal dripping with sickeningly syrupy passion. 


“You love me,” she whispered breathily, her thoughts spilling out aloud into the thick air between them.


He looked up uneasily into her blown out pupils and swallowed hard. “Y-yes. I mean, I’m quite fond of you, and we’ve certainly had a lot of fun together. But I’m a married man, and I love my wife very much. Even though her and I have decided to open up our sex lives now that we’ve both discovered just how hot it is when I’m small, I’m still loyal…”


Morrigan’s eyes glazed over, barely half hearing the words that were pouring out of the little man beneath her finger. Something about how he loved Ember with his whole heart and as her husband he was devoted to her completely. However, he’d really enjoyed the time Morrigan and he had spent alone together, and that made his feelings for her complex and blahblahblah… She smiled and nodded like she knew she should, gently moving her finger atop him as she slyly tried to make his little cock hard under her touch. After all, it couldn’t have been a coincidence that he’d told her he loved her right after she’d given him a powerful orgasm. The little man under her fingertip continued to speak earnestly as her fantasies carried her further and further away from reality.


Mrs. Morrigan Trevelyan, she thought dreamily, imagining how she’d look on her wedding day next to Lazarus, so handsome himself in his crisp, white tuxedo. Unlike Ember, I’ll be happy to take his last name as my own! She’s so ungrateful! A vision of her new dream groom standing as a miniature man on their wedding cake, taking the place of the usual topper, made her laugh aloud, causing her to cover her mouth with her free hand. Snapping out of her reverie if only briefly, she looked down to see him staring up at her as if he’d just asked her a question.


“Oh, sorry! What was that you said?” she asked with a soft giggle.


“I said, ‘do you understand?’” he asked with a slight look of concern, trying his damndest to keep from being aroused from her ministrations.


“Yes. Yes, of course.” She nodded with utmost confidence, not knowing at all what she was agreeing to.


“Awesome, I’m so glad. Thank you for understanding, and agreeing to do what I’ve asked,” he said with obvious relief. “You’re amazing.”


He thinks I’m amazing!!! Her stomach exploded into a million butterflies.


Lazarus smiled up at her as an awkward silence gradually settled between the two.


“Well?” he asked, finally.


“‘Well’ what?” she blinked.


“Aren’t you going to clean me up and take me downstairs like you said you would?” he asked, his smile faltering.


“Take you downstairs for what?” she said with honest confusion.


“So I can see Ember…? Like we talked about…” 


“Oh!” Her brow furrowed as she thought about what he’d said. “Oh.” Maybe he just wants to break the news about our love to her in person, she thought, keeping the spark of her fantasy alive. “Let’s get you cleaned up, then.”


She brought her thumb down and pinched his little body gently between it and her finger, lifting him from the pillow and carrying him into the bathroom. Her eyes looked over somewhat guiltily at the discarded wad of black fabric just outside the shower as she walked past and over to the vanity where she placed the little man into basin of one of the side-by-side sinks. A smile lit up her face while she adjusted the water before stopping up the drain, remembering how she’d earlier enchanted her saliva to heal him. As the water began to pool at his tiny feet, she said a silent spell to herself, reaching down to dip a finger into her still very much aroused pussy to draw out a few pearls of her newly magically rejuvenating wetness. 


“A special bath… for my special man,” she said with a grin, swirling her creamy finger into his bathwater and imbuing it with her power, as well as something a little extra. “Clean yourself up while I’m gone, ‘kay? But don’t dawdle cos I won’t be long.”


Lazarus lurched back in the waist high water as she dropped an oversized bar of soap into the sink right next to him before disappearing over the rim as she walked away. The tap above his head shut off magically when the bath was just deep enough for him to stand and bathe himself. As he rubbed his hands over the giant soap to work up a lather, the unmistakable scent of Morrigan’s pussy filled the air, the very water he stood in thick with her aroma. He just smiled and shook his head, knowing that he was going to come out of there smelling like her and not totally hating the idea.


Morrigan scooped up her hostess’ discarded panties before returning to the disheveled bedroom and tossing them in the hamper. The logical part of her mind knew that whatever feelings Lazarus had for her would not change the simple fact that he and  Ember were both very much in love with, and devoted to, each other. But the heart wants what the heart wants, and Morrigan’s definitely wanted Lazarus all to herself. After moving the straps of the lingerie top she was wearing down her shoulders, she peeled it down over her thick ass and stepped out of it, turning her head to look over her shoulder, admiring her naked self in Ember’s full-length mirror. How could he ever turn this down? she asked herself as she grabbed two big handfuls of her prodigious bottom before letting her cheeks clap back together.


Her hands raised as the sound of her voice filled the quiet room, her magic incantations cleaning up the mess as if it had never existed. She frowned as she watched the bed make itself, already missing the feeling of her little man beneath her writhing body, under her ass and between her legs. Even if she didn’t leave the house with Lazarus today, she knew it would only be a matter of time before he would be hers to keep; she just had to be patient. In the meantime, it was the least she could do to clean up the mess she’d made. After all, even if she did want to steal her friend’s husband, it didn’t mean she was a literal homewrecker.


Another few flicks from her hands found the dirt and grime lift from her body as best she could without an actual shower. She ran her fingers through her long red hair, grabbing a hair tie from the dresser to put it up in a ponytail. With another spell she opened a portal to her own bedroom, reaching in with her hands and opening her dresser there to pull out her favourite pair of leggings and her most flattering sports bra. As she squeezed herself into the skintight clothing, she finished her magical cleaning by making sure the shower was scrubbed fresh, erasing any hint of her activities upstairs that morning. With a blink, a pair of low crew socks and her best running shoes appeared on her feet, completing her outfit and bringing an end to her chores.


Lazarus was relaxing in the warm, fragrant waters of his enchanted healing bath when Morrigan strode back into the bathroom, quickly coming into view over the edge of the sink. He looked up at her with a smile, his eyes traveling down to admire the way her activewear stretched across the great landscape of her supple curves.


She blushed as she felt his little eyes upon her, loving the way his admiring glances instantly made her feel so incredibly desirable. “All clean, my dirty boy?” she asked with a naughty wink, subtly giving her chest a few unnecessary shakes as she reached down into the sink to grab him. With her free hand she grabbed a clean hand towel from a rack nearby, dropping him into the soft fabric as she carefully used her fingertips to dry him off.


“Mmm, Morr,” came his voice, barely audible through the relatively thick fabric that surrounded him. “This might be the nicest you’ve ever been to me.”


She blushed hard, thinking of how, in her unbridled passion, she’d nearly crushed him to death under her titanic pussy and ass. “I-it wan’t all bad, was it?” she asked nervously as she unfolded the towel so that just his head poked out. “This morning. Your time with me, I mean. Seemed like you enjoyed some bits of it quite a lot.” She smiled down at him bashfully.


“I wasn’t complaining,” he said with a wide smile, smoothing back his mussed hair with his palms as he looked up at her, leaning back against the soft fabric that surrounded him. The bath had loosened him up, and the vulnerable look that played across her oversized face made it very easy for him to share his feelings with her, maybe too much so. “You’re so beautiful, Morrigan. It’s been such a privilege to be shoved up against every bit of your giant, sexy body.” He thought about his time spent with all three horny witches. “A man could get used to a life like this,” he sighed happily.


Morrigan felt her heart leap into her throat, certain he was talking about a future spent with her and only her. She looked down at him with more love and adoration than she’d ever shown anyone before, the feelings that swirled inside of her making her almost want to devour him in her passion.


“Oh, Laz, I’d love that,” she murmured softly, opening the towel around him and pinching her fingers around his body gently once more. She brought him to her face, her humid breath washing over him as she pressed him softly to her plush lips. “I want you so fucking bad,” she whispered.


Not waiting for a response, she brought his little body down, rubbing him in rough circles over the smooth fabric covering her left nipple until it awoke, rising up like an undersea volcano as it strained against the tight elastic of the sports bra. She moaned out, stroking him along her right breast until a similar eruption occurred, making her bite her lip to keep from crying out. Her hand moved with a mind of its own, dragging him down along the silky, toned skin of her bare midriff and back along the waistband of her leggings until it plunged him over the fabric-covered crevasse of her comparatively gargantuan ass. Her breath came in uneven gasps as she rubbed him along her crack, her butt clenching around him unconsciously while she rocked forward onto her tiptoes.


Morrigan briefly thought about pulling back her waistband and simply dropping his helpless body underneath her tight leggings and into the fleshy canyon of her hungry ass cheeks, trapping him there while she went out on her jog. She’d just tell Ember that Caitlyn had taken her tiny husband before she had a chance to stop her, and by the time the raven-haired witch had determined the real truth she’d be long gone. A moan escaped her lips as she shook her head, knowing that there were too many potential flaws with that plan, no matter how good it sounded in her head. But her own arousal, as well as the feelings of pleasure she felt from the little man in her grasp, made rational thought as difficult as ever.


Lazarus was rock hard as the sexy redhead kneaded him along her massive curves. Even though they were covered, his own body couldn’t help but respond to hers, both of their feelings of arousal rising higher with each pass. With his arms pinned to his sides by her huge fingers, he only had the sensations of her body sliding over his exposed little cock, but that was enough to drive him wild with desire. He gasped as she bent over, raising her butt up in the air as she brought him down her thighs to rub him along the humid furnace between her legs. In just the past several hours he’d spent enough time in that vicinity to know that she was powerfully aroused, only the thin layer of moisture-wicking fabric preventing him from being thoroughly drenched by her wetness. He groaned out as he felt his cock twitch against the covered curves of her soaked labia.


“E-e-enouuuuugh,” she moaned reluctantly, feeling herself once again begin to get carried away by the perfect little man pressed against her needy pussy. Both her own passion as well as the feelings she felt emanating from him made it almost impossible to pull him away. “Enough,” she finally said with more conviction than she felt as she brought him around to her face again. “That’s enough. For now, anyway. I told you I’d take you back to Ember, didn’t I? And, as you know, I’m a woman of my word.” She smiled as she carried him out of the bathroom and towards the locked door to the bedroom.


Lazarus lay panting in her grip, knowing she wasn’t wrong, but hating that she’d chosen that moment to do the right thing. Of course he could always command her to continue rubbing him along her most sensitive spots, but in his heart he knew she was doing what was best. Besides, he really did miss his wife. He just nodded thoughtfully as he watched Morrigan undo the lock and step out onto the landing.


“Aw,” she said frowning down at him. “Don’t worry, my itty bitty love. We’ll be together again soon enough, I promise. Now do your best to behave while I take you downstairs.” She used her free hand to pinch and pull at the front edge of her sports bra, bringing her huge cleavage into view. “Or don’t, actually, if you please.”  With a smile she dropped him inside, sealing him up into the warm softness between her breasts before jogging happily down the stairs.


Downstairs, the still-nude Ember had used the time she was supposed to have been cleaning to instead tap into the pleasure felt by her husband the entire time he’d been up there with Morrigan, and had worked herself up into quite the lather. Though she’d already cum several times, the recent full-body rubs upstairs had reignited her passions, and she now found herself on her sadly near-ruined sofa, two fingers plunged deep into her pussy while her thumb flicked rhythmically across her throbbing clit. Her other hand kneaded her breast as she licked and sucked at her own nipple, her sweaty, naked body writhing atop the cushion as she soaked it with a fresh gush of her juices. She moaned as she felt another orgasm begin to bubble to the surface.


At the sound of Morrigan’s voice at the top of the stairs Ember sat up in panic, terrified of being caught by both of them like this. Quickly gathering her wits, she jumped to her feet and rapidly cast all of the cleaning spells she knew, the sound of Morrigan’s clomping feet growing ever closer. With a flick of her wrist she magically reached into her closet and grabbed a robe, pulling it over her very sensitive skin just as her friend’s running shoes came into view. Looking around, she knew that the room was still a mess, but hoping it would be enough to avoid raising suspicion. Blowing an errant strand of hair out of her eyes, she walked across the room to meet the two interlopers.


“Heeeyyyyy,” Ember said with a forced casualness, resting her hand on the back of a nearby chair. “What have you two been up to? No good, I’d reckon,” she smiled toothily, looking the redheaded witch up and down before furrowing her brow. “Oi, did you forget to bring him down? You had one job, Morr!” she chuckled. 


Morrigan blushed, glancing down at her top, causing Ember to raise her eyebrow and take a few steps forward with her hands outstretched.


“After last night I know you won’t mind if feel you up a little,” Ember said with a wink as she pulled back Morrigan’s top to reveal her tiny husband pinned between the giant tits within.


“Hey babe,” he said as the enormous visage of his wife came into view, a guilty look plainly evident even on such a small face.


“Enjoying yourself, are you?” Ember said, shaking her head.


“Erm—“


“Don’t answer!” she said with a giggle, reaching into the sports bra to pluck him up. Ember’s face was just inches from Morrigan’s as she raised her green eyes to look up into friend’s blue ones. “Thanks for holding onto him, Morr,” she whispered. “Hope he wasn’t too much trouble.”


Morrigan watched as Ember stepped back and set Lazarus onto the floor between them. “No, no trouble at all. Quite the opposite, actually,” she said, glancing down at the little man before looking around the living room, her eyes settling on the fresh squirt stains on the sofa that the hasty cleaning failed to completely erase. The corner of her lip curled into a knowing grin. “Looks like you kept yourself busy while we were gone, eh?” she asked with a faintly raised eyebrow.


Lazarus looked up at his wife, his view leaving him unable to see her expression, but clearly picturing it when her heard a familiar tone in her voice.


“Ah, yeah, I suppose,” she said ruefully, desperate to change the subject. She looked down over her chest, locking eyes with Lazarus, her own guilt broadcast on her rosy face. “Well, what’s say we get you back to normal, hmm?” she asked her little husband. “I’m sure you must be tired of being our little toy man by now.”


He looked up between the two giantesses, thinking for a moment before opening his mouth to speak up in protest.


“Yeah, time to grow up, Laz.” Morrigan said with a laugh, cutting him off. “I’m going to take off on a run anyways. Gotta keep things tight, you know?” She reached around and gave her own behind a swat.


Ember laughed before beginning the spell to undo Lazarus’ shrinking. It was different from the spell she’d used to grow him to six inches, as she wanted to completely strip away any magic relating to his size rather than adding another layer on top of it. She didn’t get to be the powerful witch that she was by casting sloppy spells, after all. Both women stepped back as the miniature man began to expand beneath them, quickly rising up past their waists and chests. But even at this comparatively small size they could see that the shape of his body had changed somehow, with powerful, chiseled muscles replacing the modest ones he’d spent countless hours working on at the gym. They looked up at his face as it rose past theirs, shocked when it kept going up and up, finally stopping almost a foot higher than it should have.


Lazarus looked down at himself in confusion, his new 7’2” height causing him a bit of vertigo from his new perspective on the world. He raised his hands, eyes traveling up his muscular arms, his fingertips running curiously over his rippling chest and abs. Glancing up, he quickly ducked down as he saw how much closer he was than usual to the ceiling. Finally he lowered his gaze until he saw both witches’ wide-eyed stares while they themselves looked him up and down.


“Ha ha, very funny, Em,” he said as he shook his head down at his wife. But the look on her face told him that what had happened was no joke, and certainly not on purpose. He glanced over to see Morrigan’s jaw literally hanging open as she unabashedly admired his generously muscled physique, her eyes lowering to look at the enhanced manhood between his legs. “Em?” he asked with concern, his hands instinctively covering his crotch from the redhead’s gaze. “What’s wrong? Why am I like this?” Even his voice had a different timbre, with slightly more bass and resonance than before.


“I-I don’t know,” she stammered, mentally dissecting her spell to find the error that caused her husband to grow into his current, god-like stature. But no matter how she turned it over in her head, none of it made sense. “Hang on, let me try something.”


Lazarus gasped as he shrunk down to minuscule size, lost in the deep pile of his suddenly disturbingly giant carpet. Looking down, he could see that his muscles had returned to normal, though he was now too small to even be seen by the women towering above him. When he looked up he couldn’t even recognize them, much less his living room, all of it just a mass of jumbled, distorted shapes. He nearly screamed out in existential terror when he found himself shooting upwards again, back to his increased height and newly chiseled body.


Ember shook her head, hating the unfamiliar feeling of helplessness as she struggled to understand what was happening. “I can’t… It’s either you’re microscopic and normal, or like… like this.” She raised her eyes to truly take in the sight of what her husband had become, her body instantly beginning to tingle with arousal as she saw the way he now towered over her completely. Though she was used to him being taller than her, the way he so casually dominated her petite frame simply by existing next to her gave her feelings she’d never had before. She’d recently spent so much time being so much more powerful than him, that to see him like this, so big and so strong, literally made her weak in the knees. Her arousal was only heightened by being left unable to touch herself after being interrupted just a few minutes ago.


“How am I going to work like this, Em?” Lazarus said exasperatedly, gesturing down to his relatively huge body. “Bloody wonderful private detective I’m gonna be, lumbering around like some great big ogre.” He shook his head and sighed. “Not that there aren’t some perfectly fine ogre detectives out there. I happen to know a few. Nice blokes, mostly.” He shook his head again, trying to stay on track. “You understand! I’m going to have to buy all new clothes! And what will my mates say?”


But his wife was barely listening, her mind torn between trying to figure out what was going on and admiring the amazing physical specimen that Lazarus had become. She felt her nipples stiffen under the soft fabric of her robe.


Morrigan just stood next to both of them, gaping at Lazarus’ body while her hands clenched and unclenched rhythmically at her sides. Like Ember, she was used to having the upper hand in all of her physical relationships, especially lately with her shrunken crush beneath her. But to see him so large and powerful like this… her pussy pulsed with excitement. She so desperately wanted to touch him, to run her fingers over his newly broad shoulders and chest, down the muscled ridges of his abdomen to wrap her hands around his… his… No, she thought, her inner angel nearly drowned out in the raging tempest of hormones that flooded her body at the awesome sight before her. Don’t.


“I have to go,” Morrigan announced too loudly, her cheeks and chest flush with arousal as she backed away from the couple. “Erm, walk me to the door, Laz?” I want to tell you something privately.”


Lazarus nodded, taking tentative, awkward steps in his new body while Ember stood in place, both wanting to scale the mountain of a man that her husband had become, and needing to figure out just where her magic had failed. In the end, logic prevailed, and she just watched as he and Morrigan both moved towards the exit.


Morrigan stood with her back to the door, looking up with dark, hungry eyes as the oversized Laz approached her. Her hand extended, a finger curling out in a come-hither movement until he’d bent over to hear what she had to say. He yelped in surprise as her hand came around the back of his head and pulled him down even further into a steamy kiss. Morrigan channeled all the love and passion she felt for her crush into her lips and tongue as they caressed and explored his surprised, but quickly receptive, mouth. She moaned against him, her hot breath permeating his own before suddenly breaking away, a cool gust of air brushing against his face from the open door she left in her wake.


He opened his eyes to see her already halfway down the street, her red ponytail bouncing with each stride as her soft ass cheeks swelled up and down pleasingly beneath the tight fabric of her leggings. Reaching over to grab the doorknob, he unwittingly locked eyes with the gnome next door who just happened to be out at the moment mowing his overgrown lawn. The gnome’s eyes bugged out at the sight of his suddenly giant neighbor filling the doorway with his mighty body. Lazarus squinted, his other hand raising in a clenched fist before he quickly slammed the door shut.


“WooOOOooooo,” Ember said in a singsong voice, smiling at her husband’s bewildered face as he turned to step back into the room. Of course she trusted him with all her heart, she wouldn’t have even thought about marrying him otherwise. No matter what happened, she knew that he was hers just as much as she was his, and that bond would never truly be broken, certainly not by some ditzy sadist who just happened to be able to nicely fill out a pair of leggings.


But Lazarus felt more conflicted than he ever had in his life. He loved and was married to Ember, of course, his mind and body completely devoted to being her husband. That was never in doubt. But Morrigan made him feel things that he wasn’t quite ready to admit to himself, stirrings that, while they didn’t threaten to break the bonds of his marriage, certainly caused them to bend more than he’d previously thought possible. It was that look that was plastered on his face as he walked back into the room.


“Aww, wittew Mowwigan, pwease don’t go,” Ember teased in a mocking baby voice, taking a few steps towards her hulking husband. “I wwuuuuvvvv you.”


“Knock it off,” he said softly, bringing his hand back to rub the spot where Morrigan had threaded her fingers through his hair.


Ember magicked away her robe, making tight, red booty shorts appear on her body. Her hands came up, lifting and squeezing together her big, perky tits as she jiggled them up and down playfully. She could feel the heat between her legs growing with each step she took towards her hunk of a husband.


“I can’t live without you, Morrigan,” she said, a little less playfulness creeping into the edges of her voice as she continued to tease him. “Let’s run away together and leave that bitch Ember behind.“ Her nose wrinkled as she got closer to him. “Gods, you even smell like her p—“


Enough!” he said and thought strongly, a serious command that had no joking behind it whatsoever.


Ember froze where she stood, her mouth open, but unable to produce any sound. She looked up at him with confusion, a deeply crimson blush washing over her face as she quickly realized what was happening.


The bewildered expression on Lazarus’ face took a little longer to give way to one of understanding. Not being a magical being himself, it wasn’t immediately obvious to him that it was the spells that had been cast over him that had given him the ability to control his wife with just the power of his thoughts. After all, he’d only ever used this new ability on Caitlyn and Morrigan. He smiled wide when he figured it out, standing up straight to his full new height and puffing out his muscular chest.


She raised her eyebrow at him, silently biting her lip and looking up at him as if to say, “Well? Is that all you got?”


Lazarus strode over, looking down at his wife as if noticing for the first time just how beautiful she was. He circled her, not touching her, but drinking in the sight of her, frozen and vulnerable, his new stature only accentuating her petite body.


Move, he thought, pointing to the clean, but very stained, couch cushion.


Ember immediately turned and walked over to the sofa, excitement rising into her chest at the feeling of being controlled like this. Though she couldn’t look back without permission, she could sense him follow her, close enough to feel his body heat, but frustratingly out of reach from his touch. She’d never felt so submissive before, her confidence and attitude always so front and center that they dominated whatever space she was in. But now she felt so tiny and helpless in the presence of her husband, utterly unable to satisfy her overpowering desires. Ironically it was this lack of power that turned her on even more, making her pussy pulse with each mandatory step she took. When she reached the couch, she stopped, awaiting further instruction.


Lazarus stepped right behind her, careful not to poke her with the erection that was growing between his legs. While to him it looked proportional to the rest of his new body, he knew that it was definitely bigger than it had been before. He brought his face down, smiling before puckering his lips and blowing over his wife’s creamy, bare shoulders and up the back of her neck. His eyes widened as he saw her skin break out in gooseflesh, a soft moan escaping her lips from the sensation.


She wanted nothing more than to turn around and press her body up against her giant husband’s, to use him, to please him, to have him in every way she could imagine. But she was bound to the spot, unable to do anything without his wishes. Suddenly an idea with no words entered her mind, and she responded by bending over and sticking her thick ass up in the air, her arms coming down to balance her on the plush cushions. Her breath came ragged in excitement and anticipation, her holes clenching beneath the taut red fabric that just barely covered them.


His big hand came down and grabbed at the back of her shorts, ripping them from her with one quick jerk, making her cover her mouth to keep from yelling out. She shivered as she felt his large fingers caress and knead at her soft skin, wanting desperately to thrust herself back and force his touch against her dripping slit.


“Mmm, you want this, don’t you,” he purred from behind her, not asking her a question as he teased her body with his big hands. “You need it.” A wide smile spread over his face as he watched her head bob up and down as much as she could make it. “What are you prepared to give me in return for my generosity?” he asked stridently.


Ember let out a breath she’d been holding without realizing it. “Erm, ah,” she sputtered, “I’ll d-do anything you want, Laz. Anything. I’ll… do that thing with a feather that you told me you wanted to try, erm, I’ll g-give you a blowjob every night before bed and when you wake up in the morning… I’ll-I’ll cook that disgusting fish dinner you like even though you know how much I hate that it stinks up the house… I’ll tickle your—AH FUCK!”


Lazarus cut her off mid-sentence by thrusting his thick, heavy cock inside her sopping pussy, pushing her forward on the couch until her arms gave way beneath her. She’d been so worked up from her touching, her passion continuing to rise from all the teasing, that she came instantly, gripping his shaft tightly as she pressed her hot ass up against his crotch. She collapsed in an orgasmic puddle on the already ruined sofa, her little body crumbling beneath him as she writhed and moaned in pleasure.


He couldn’t help but be a little disappointed by her finishing so quickly, wanting more from her than she was clearly able to give. But he also felt more powerful than ever, his new body and magic able to get his wife off with just one stroke of his mighty dick. He leaned forward, pressing his body against her back while pushing her even further into the soft cushion, his chin resting on her shoulder. She groaned as his cock pushed as deep into her as it could go.


“I’m going upstairs to get dressed,” he whispered, his hot breath in her ear making her shudder in a small, aftershock-like orgasm.


Her pussy clenched around him desperately as he slid out of her and turned to leave the room, once again leaving her a sloppy, wet mess on the sofa.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11952