In Control by GtsJoi
Summary:

Janis is a petite 4'8" woman who struggles with her frustrating dating life due to her not so well recieved size fetish. She eventually meets the perfect woman to live her deepest fantasies. Eventually, she unexpectedly gains the ability to turn all her fantasies into reality.


More tags will be added as the story progresses. The ones you see will reflect the current state of the story, and my vision for the immediate future of the story.


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 14960 Read: 21024 Published: May 30 2022 Updated: June 03 2022

1. Prologue by GtsJoi

2. Chapter 1 by GtsJoi

3. Chapter 2 by GtsJoi

4. Chapter 3 by GtsJoi

5. Chapter 4 by GtsJoi

Prologue by GtsJoi

I decided to finally get involved in the size community. This is my first attemp at writting a story. Feedback is very appreciated! I hope you find this story enjoyable.




Janis struggled with dating due to her uncommon fetishes. She was into the world of size fetish. She's had a few girlfriends in the past. 


At first everything went great, but after a few months of dating she ended up trying to explore her deeper fetishes with her partners. At first she told them about her foot fetish. She liked both to have her feet worshipped and worship her partners' as well. Most of them even ended up liking the dynamic, but after confessing her desire to roleplay around the idea of power dynamics and being dominant or submissive in bed, most girls ended up uncomfortable. But the few who made it this far would never be down with the idea of playing the role of a dominating giantess or a helpless tiny. That was just too weird for all of them. 


Eventually, Janis decided that she should keep her size fetish for herself, exploring her fantasies through her imagination and with the help of the internet. She decided that it was time to play it a bit safer in her personal dating life.


It had been 6 months since her last break up and she was now ready to look for someone to spend time with romantically. After a few days looking for someone at local coffee shops, bars and online dating apps and never getting a second date from the few people that she managed to meet she started to feel discouraged. Then her phone buzzed one night while she was preparing to go to bed. She had a match with a girl called Elizabeth. 


They texted casually to know a bit about each other and see how compatible they were. Turns out, they were a good match.


Three days later, there was Janis, walking towards the restaurant's entrance ready to meet Elizabeth in person. In fact, Janis was a little nervous since they had a lot in common and their conversations were very interesting and she had lots of fun when texting with Elizabeth. She was hoping that their great chemistry wouldn't be lost when going from texting to an actual real date. She had high expectations from herself. But Janis ended up lighting a cigarette to calm down before going inside the restaurant to calm herself down and collect her thoughts. 


"Just go with the flow, no big deal" she said to herself.


Janis walked to the entrance and approached the hostess. "Hi, uhmm sorry, I have a reservation for two"


"May I have the name please?"


"Yes, Elizabeth Miller" 


"Oh, yes, she's already seated at your table, please follow me".


"Sure, thank you"


Janis walked behind the hostess, who while being an average height girl at 5'4", looked very tall when standing next to Janis.


"Here you go miss, your server will be with you shortly"


Janis met the beautiful blonde woman's gaze sitting at the table and in that moment both of them started smiling without realizing. They were both super excited to finally meet each other.


Janis extended her arms as she walked towards Elizabeth to give her a hug before sitting and as she approached, Elizabeth started doing the same as she stood up from her seat.


Janis slowly became motionless as Elizabeth stood up. When Elizabeth was sitting their eyes were nearly at the same level, but Elizabeth's gaze stood a few inches above Janis'. Janis thought that was due to the chairs being a little taller than average. But as Elizabeth rose higher and higher Janis remembered that she just assumed that Elizabeth was an average sized woman. She never mentioned anything about her being tall, and her profile just had a few selfies, which were very effective at hiding her stature. 


Janis felt like everything was moving in slow motion as Elizabeth rose to her full height. First Elizabeth was around 5 inches taller while sitting, then a full head taller, then her shoulders passed Janis' head then her breasts were right in her face, and by the time Elizabeth stopped, the top of Janis' head was barely reaching Elizabeth's boobs, and Elizabeth's knees still had a small bend in order to be able to hug Janis' tiny frame. All this that seemed to have happened in slow motion actually took place in just a couple of seconds, and Elizabeth seemed to be unbothered by the tremendous height difference between them.


Elizabeth's long slender arms came  from above Janis' head and were pushing her body towards Elizabeth's with quite a lot of strength, to the point where Janis felt like it was a little hard to breathe due to the strength of such a statuesque woman.


Elizabeth was wearing a crop top, which made emphasis on how large her breasts were. They were definitely larger than Janis' head, and that was the second thing Janis noted. The first being that Elizabeth was so tall that her belly button was just an inch below her mouth now.


After a few seconds Elizabeth let go of Janis' petit frame and was still holding the same big smile while looking down at Janis with a look of childlike excitement.


"Oh my god, I didn't know you were so tall. You look like an average height girl in your pictures, you know? Haha" Said Janis, still smiling back at Elizabeth while laughing nervously.


"Oh!" Elizabeth's smile immediately disappeared and now she looked quite worried about the situation. 


"Oh my god you are right I'm so sorry, please forgive me I should take off these stupid heels. Damn it, what was I thinking?"


Janis looked down at Elizabeth's feet. Yes, she was wearing a couple of 4, maybe 5…ish inch heels. And at the same time Janice noticed how beautiful Elizabeth's feet were. This was just their first date and she was already picturing herself going down on those magnificent feet.


As Elizabeth started lifting her foot to take one of her heels off, Janis stopped her by grabbing her hand, which mande Janis' hand look like the hand of a small child, and told her that she shouldn't be worried.


"Hey hey, it's not a problem at all Eli. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was just saying that you are quite tall because I just wasn't expecting it. I was surprised… pleasantly surprised." Janis said with a gentle and calm tone, helping Eli to calm down and realize that it was just a misunderstanding.


"Oh, so you are okay with me being this tall? Even wearing heels?... Wait, pleasantly surprised?" First Eliz was asking those questions while calming down, then she seemed collected, and at the end she smiled at the realization that Janis implied that she liked the fact that she was so tall.


"Haha yeah, I actually have a thing for tall girls" said Janis nervously laughing now. " I uhm… actually love that you like wearing heels while already being so tall… it's great!" 


"Oh thank god, I thought that I was ruining our first date! But now that I think about it, and say it out loud it sounds so silly! Hahaha!" Eli now seems back to her relaxed self just like a moment before this awkward situation unfolded.


"Eli, don't worry about wearing heels around me ok? In fact, please do! Girl you look gorgeous!"


"Oww no Jan, you look even better tonight! I have to hand it to you, you definitely beat me!"


Now the tension was relieved, and the girls seemed to be relaxed now that they had properly said hello to each other. They both sat down as they complimented each other, both of them loving everything about the other.


"So Eli! You know I have to haha. I need to ask… how tall are you, girl? Because I mean, I am a tiny woman, I know that, but I've never seen someone as tall as you. I mean look at this, we have the same chair and while I don't even reach the floor, you can't fit your legs under our table!"


"Haha yeah, the world isn't made for a girl my size. I even had to duck to fit through the door when coming here. But to answer your question, I'm 6 feet 7 inches tall. Well, 7 feet tall with these shoes on."


"Wow, that's crazy. 7 feet tall? You must make everyone else feel tiny."


"Yes! Actually I love that! Walking around minding my own business and seeing how people are kind of self conscious about their height all the time haha. That's one of the best parts about it in my opinion, making everyone feel little. I don't know, there's something about it that I love."


"Well, I'm only 4 feet 8, so I think you are going to love how small I seem beside you haha." Jan said with a playful and innocent tone. While she was loving the idea of dating an actual mini giantess, she was trying to play it safe, be vanilla, and just said it as a lighthearted joke. But Eli's response was something that Jan could have never been prepared to hear.


"Yeah, you seem to like that I'm this big, and I do love that you are so small… I think we are going to have a crazy, crazy fun night, Jan."


Eli said with the lightest devilish grin on her face, just showing it enough for Jan to notice the lust that motivated Eli to say those words with such a faintly sexy voice.


At that moment, Jan had a good feeling about Eli. Maybe, just maybe… she had just found the perfect woman for her.

Chapter 1 by GtsJoi

Jan and Eli have been dating for 1 year and 2 months. Jan moved to Eli's apartment after 6 months of being together. They were both very happy together with stable jobs and a stable relationship, and they both had finally found someone who shared their sexual desires perfectly.


The night of their first date ended with both of  them drunk in Eli's apartment having sex. That night Jan was quite drunk and made the risky move (risky in her mind) of asking Eli if she could have some foot action with her. Turns out that Eli was into feet as well. A few months later they were already going for domination dynamics in bed, and Eli was down for all of it. She was into it too. They switched places from time to time since Jan loved being dominant. But since there's a difference of nearly 2 feet in height, Eli ended up enjoying it more when Jan was her tiny submissive girl. But Eli had an "As long as you like it I like it" kind of mindset, so it wasn't like she didn't enjoy playing the sub. 


Two months after Jan moved to Eli's apartment she decided to tell her lover about her size fetish. Eli wasn't even surprised. Eli confessed that she had similar fantasies in her head all the time. Constantly daydreaming about being even taller, and fantasizing about toying with a much smaller Jan, making her do whatever she pleased.


Everything was perfect for both of them, and it was about to get even better.


Back to the present day, Eli and Jan were cuddling in bed talking about whatever before falling asleep.


"So, Eli. If you could wish for one thing, whatever it was, what would you wish for?" Asked Jan.


"Pfft that's easy. Infinite money! We would travel around the world and do whatever we want. One day we could be skydiving in dubai, and the next day, having a romantic dinner in Paris. Life would be so sweet. No worries, no limits." Eli said without hesitation.


"That's nice. Kind of predictable, as always, but I totally understand it. Especially since our generation seems to struggle so hard to achieve financial freedom."


"Oh come on! You never said that I had to go crazy and wish for something that no one has ever wished before. What would you wish for then Ms. Think outside the box?." Eli asked, defending herself with a loud playful tone.


"Haha nah I'm not original either. I would go more fantasy style and wish to be able to manipulate reality I guess. That way we can have the money, yes. But imagine just teleporting from Dubai to paris in the blink of an eye. No need for long flights. Heck we could have dinner on the moon, honey! Imagine that."


"Oh, J. That's cheating! That's like asking a genie to give you infinite wishes. It's against the rules to become god! Come on, limit yourself, that's part of the fun."


"Haha well, in that case, babe, you already know what I would wish for." 


"Huh? No I don't think I do J. Infinite pizza? A pair of heels your size?"


"No, silly! I would like to have size manipulation. You can pay for everything with your endless pockets, while I make you small enough to carry you inside of mine."


"Oh, I'll be in your pocket? Come on, just put me between those big boobs of yours!" Eli exclaimed as she launched her face to Jan's chest and playfully tickled her, making Jan burst into laughter.


"Stop! Stop! Omg i'm going to pee the bed babe! Hahaha stop it!"


"Haha okok little girl, you win, I don't want you to pee on our bed. But hey, if you ever get your wish, don't you dare mess with my size or I'll kick your ass ok? Make yourself as big as the Eiffel Tower if you want, but I won't let you take a single inch from me." 


"Yeah sure. Like you could stand a chance against a size changer."


"What did you just say?" Eli said as she positioned herself to start ticking Jan again.


"Nothing! Aahhh please don't"


"That's what I thought, little one." Eli leaned slowly and gave Jan a kiss. "I love you honey."


"I love you too sweetheart."


They both got into their usual spoon position and fell asleep shortly after. But before falling asleep, something lingered in Jan's mind. She was thinking of how much she wanted her wish to come true. She wanted it more than anything in the world.


The next morning Jan woke up and Eli had already showered and was getting ready to leave.


"Hey, where are you going looking that hot, honey? Are you going to cheat on me?" Jan said jokingly.


"I'm too much for other girls babe, you are the only one who can handle the whole 6'7" of me. But did you forget that I have a shooting this morning?" 


"Oh, sorry you are right, I forgot about it. Do you want me to make you breakfast while you get ready?" 


"Don't worry babe, I'll be ready in 2 minutes. The team will redo my makeup when I get there anyway, I just like to do it myself whenever I go out. And they will have something for us at the studio, so don't worry about it baby."


As soon as Eli was ready she grabbed her purse and headed out. She had a boring corporate office job, but she was doing some modeling on the side from time to time. When she was younger she applied to many modeling agencies just to find out that they all thought that a woman who stood at 6 foot 7 was "too tall to be a model". She thought it was ridiculous, but one day, a special kind of agency approached her. An agency that only managed women who were 6'4" or taller. The face of the agency was this 6 feet 9 inch woman from Russia, who was also the founder. So after approaching Eli through her Instagram she became one of their main models in no time, and she was now attending a few events around the country, even around the world a couple of times.


So now Janis was home alone and with nothing to do since she was off that day, so she decided that she could go shopping to have some quality time with herself.


Jan bought a few tops and jeans. She bought a few items for her foot jewelry collection. An ankle bracelet and 2 toe rings that she was eager to make Eli suck out of her toes maybe later that night.


Janis was looking for some shoes that would compliment her new feet accessories. Maybe some flat sandals would be great. The thing with Jan and her search for nice footwear was that it was very complicated to find something that would fit her. Flats, sandals and sneakers weren't too hard to find. But she would usually buy them in the kids section since she had tiny size 4 feet. And heels were out of the table. It was almost impossible to find heels her size, let alone a pair that she would like.


By the end of her shopping tour she had bought a pair of sandals and a pair of flats, so it wasn't that bad.


She headed back to the apartment and when she got to the door she saw a package for Eli. Apparently she had ordered a pair of heels online, so Jan grabbed them and took the inside with her.


Jan was getting her new clothes in her closet and then she started wondering what kind of heels her girlfriend had bought, since Eli had great taste for shoes and Jan always envied her for having lots of beautiful shoes that she could never have.


Jan sat in the living room with the box on her lap and opened it.


"No way! They are gorgeous! I didn't know that they made dupes of Versace's medusa that were this big."


They were in fact custom made for Eli's size, since her Instagram had started to gain a lot of traction lately and a couple of brands were willing to make custom size 12 versions of their shoes in order to have them on the feet of the now increasingly popular Eli.


Jan was dying to have a pair of these. Even if they were replicas, they looked exactly as beautiful as the originals, and they didn't make size 4 so Jan was probably never going to have a pair of her own.


"Fuck it, ill try them"


Jan's feet were obviously too tiny for the immense size 12 shoes she had in front of her, but she wanted to try them anyway. She stood in front of the mirror and sadly stared at her reflection. 


"I look like a girl trying on her mom's heels" Jan thought to herself.


"God damn it! If only they were smaller! I would look amazing in them! Jan quietly said to herself. As she did so she felt herself suddenly lose balance, and fell to the ground.


"What the hell? Did I slip? No, I was just standing. What happened?"


As Jan questioned her fall, she looked at her feet and noticed something that seemed impossible.


"Are the shoes?... No that can't be. No way… they are! They are smaller!."


Jan took her feet out of the now smaller heels and grabbed them to examine them.


"They even feel lighter, I think. But they are still way too big for me. Hmm maybe if I… shoes, get smaller!" Janis loudly demanded the shoes to become smaller to no avail while looking like a movie protagonist who just seems to discover a secret ability and looking crazy while trying to trigger it, and it didn't take her too long to have that exact thought in her head.


"Am I going Jim Carry right now? No no no they are definitely smaller. Maybe if I try it with something else."


She grabbed one of her new sandals. Those were a perfect fit, so she tried it again, but now instead of saying the words out loud she just said it in the echoes of her mind.


"Get smaller" Jan thought to herself. And right there, in front of her and in the blink of an eye, her sandals became smaller.


"Oh my god. This is happening. I… can… shrink stuff? And it seems like I can't even shrink things that much." She said with a tone of surprise that quickly turned into disappointment.


Jan thought as she placed her feet over her brand new sandals and the frame of her petite feet swallowed whole the now even smaller footwear.


"Wow, imagine if I was that small, that would be awf…" Jan was thinking to herself and her string of thought was cut by the sudden change in front of her and the immediate realization of what happened. Her sandals emerged instantly from under her feet to their previous size. Or that's what she would have assumed if she didn't notice how the world around her seemed to have expanded instantly.


"Fuck, I shrunk myself."


Janis looked around. Everything around her was bigger than it was just a second ago. The doorknobs that were chest level, now came up to her shoulder.


"Don't freak out, don't freak out. I should be able to revert this. Just think about being regular size and everything should be fine." Janis was thinking to herself while holding her eyes shut. After a few moments she was afraid of opening her eyes again to find out that she only had the power to shrink things, not grow them back. But then she realized that her sandals felt like they were completely inside the frame of her feet. 


When Jan opened her eyes she was relieved to find herself back to her familiar point of view.


"Pfff for s moment I thought I was going to stay small forever. Well, no, who am I kidding, I'm still tiny."


After a few minutes of shrinking and regrowing a few things, Janis turned back to Elizabeth's heels, which were still in their shrunken state, and still way too big for her tiny feet.


"If I could grow myself for them to fit…"


Jan couldn't believe that it took ger this long to even consider it. Jan could make herself grow past her regular size too. But just like her shrinking ability, it wasn't by much.


"Omg I'm taller!" Everything is lower! The doorknob, the chairs, the couch, hell, even the ceiling seems closer!" Jan had never in her life felt this level of excitement.


"Time to try them back on!"


And they were still too big.


"Fuck! Is our size difference so great really? Hmm how tall am I anyway?."


Janis grabbed a pencil and a measuring tape. After a couple of minutes she had her answer.


"Look at that! I'm 5'1"! That's 5 inches taller! I guess I shouldn't complain too hard. I'm being too hard on myself. And instead of being mad at what I can't do, I think I should try to find out what I can do."


Jan couldn't help but keep experimenting with her new found ability. She spent all day trying to change the size of all kinds of stuff. Their bed, their TV, all of her clothes at once. After a couple of hours playing with her power she noticed how easy it felt now. At first it felt like something out of her control that was coincidentally in sync with her thoughts or desires. Like a lucid dream in which you can barely influence anything at all. But now it felt absolutely intentional. As intentional ad moving her arm, as jumping, as writing. Now she felt like she was in control of it, and she loved every bit of it.


After hours of experimentation she noticed that it had not only become easier. But there was something even more exciting happening.


"Ok I think I'm done for now. We now have a bigger bed, bigger TV, fridge, living room… ah! The sky's the limit!" She then stepped on a pair of very small sandals.


"Oh no I forgot about them. I left them small now that I remember. Well, get as big as you can, little ones, because I'm wearing you today."


The sandals grew instantly in front of her.


"That's better. Now let's put them on…"


Jan was speechless for a moment while she was frozen in place staring at her sandals.


"They are… too big now. Way too big, actually."


She was awestruck.


"I guess I'll have to make myself as big as I can as well if I want to wear them today." She thought to herself as she was now used to doing so. She knew what was happening, in an instant everything clicked inside her mind. And in that instant, she felt herself growing past her 5 foot 1 stature. She knee it now. This power was like a muscle, and she had been exercising it non stop for the past few hours.


"They fit perfectly now." She said with a quiet satisfaction as she went barefoot again and walked toward the wall in which she measured herself a moments ago. Her 5'1" mark now barely made it past her chin.


A few moments later she marked her new height against the wall and measured.


"5 feet 10 inches tall. I'm over a foot taller now. This is just unbelievable." Janis was barely able to process everything that had transpired during the past few hours.


After measuring her new height of 5'10" she immediately started walking towards Eli's shrunken pair of heels.


"They have to fit now, they must fit!" Jan grabbed the left shoe and tried it on.


"Too bad… they're… too small." Jan said with a grin on her face. "But it's ok, they'll grow to fit me just fine now." As she completed her thought, her foot slid right into it, fitting perfectly, as if they were custom made for her.


She walked back to the wall one more time. 

Jan measured herself with the heels on, and now she was towering at 6'4". With these heels on, she was just 3 inches away from reaching Eli's height. At first she felt disappointed that even now that she felt so big and so powerful. Even with the help of these 6 inch heels, she would still look small next to her beautiful Eli.


But then she realized something. Not long ago, she thought her maximum height would be 5'1". And at that time that made her feel big and intimidating. Now at her new height, 5'1'' seemed tiny, and 4'8" seemed laughable. Who knows, maybe tomorrow, 7 feet tall will seem… cute.



Chapter 2 by GtsJoi

Jan was staring at her reflection. She was in love with her new stature and she was still having a hard time believing that she wasn't dreaming. After all, just last night she was in bed wishing to be able to have this power. And out of nowhere, with no explanation, she now had it. Yes, she wasn't able to change sizes as dramatically as she had dreamed, but it seemed like it was just a matter of time before she could do so.


"Hmmm I should call Eli, she should be home soon and I'm going to give her a huge surprise."


Janis grabbed her phone, but before she went ahead to call her lover, she noticed how small her phone felt now. She loved the feeling she got when comparing her new size to everyday objects, but she quickly decided to grow her phone to look as big as it was before she became bigger.


"As cute as it looked, I like that I don't have to pay extra to have a large screen in my pocket. One of the few advantages of being a small girl I guess."


Jan resumed what sye was doing and went directly to tap on Eli's contact to ask if she was on her way home already. Eli's photoshoots always took somewhere between 4 and 5 hours, and she left the apartment at 9 a.m. and it was already 3 p.m. so she was supposed to be home already.


"Hi babe! How's your shooting going?"


"Oh Hi honey! I'm so sorry, I was about to call you. Well it took a lot longer than it should because one of the girls got here 2 hours late, and then I received a call from the office to ask me to cover for Kevin. Looks like he's sick and they needed someone urgently, so I accepted. I should've called you earlier babe, but I was kind of in a hurry and I just didn't find the chance to give myself the time to give you a proper call."


"Oh don't worry sweetie, I get it. Just remember that a simple text is enough for me ok? As much as I appreciate it you don't have to feel guilty for not making me the center of your day."


"I don't deserve you baby"


"No one does, but you are ok haha. I'll have a nice dinner for two when you get home ok?"


"Actually I wanted to buy you some dinner tonight. I'm doing overtime thanks to Kevin so we should spend his money somewhere nice. What do you think?"


"I love that, Eli!"


"Choose wherever you want to eat honey and just text me the place whenever you have decided. And we can meet there when I get out of the office."


"Perfect. We have a date, then." Jan bit her lip as she said that. She was so happy to have someone as thoughtful as Eli in her life. At that moment, she felt her life was perfect.


"Yes, it's a date. I'll see you tonight hot stuff. I love you."


"Love you too, baby."


Jan hung up and then she realized that there was a small problem now. She wanted to surprise Eli with the big news when she came back home.


"Oh damn, I wanted to surprise her as soon as I saw her. I don't want to freak her out in public. Not to mention that other people might freak out if they notice something strange like a girl growing a foot taller out of nowhere. Well, it doesn't have to be too flashy. I could go for a more subtle surprise so that she doesn't shit her pants in front of everyone. And if I do it right, no one else will notice. Hmmm I have a few ideas, but I'll need to try something new."


Jan then looked towards the living room couch.


"Ok you. Why don't you get smaller… but slowly, let's say, 5 seconds."


And as she completed her request in her mind, she saw how the couch instead of shrinking in the blink of an eye, it slowly dwindled in size and after 5 seconds it just stopped.


"Ok, seems like I can do that. I just need to do one last experiment, but I'll have to go for a walk for this one."


Jan took off Eli's heels and left them in the middle of the living room after growing them back to their regular size. She then put on her new flat sandals and looked at herself in the mirror.


"Look at that gorgeous 5'10" woman." Jan said posing in front of the mirror admiring her figure.


"Time to leave!" Jan grabbed her keys and got out of the apartment. After a couple of seconds she opened the door and came back in holding the door open. She just stared at the apartment for a few seconds and then, every single item that she had altered went back to its regular size in an instant.


"I'm getting really good at this!" Jan said out loud being very proud of herself. Jan then got out and closed the door behind her.


Jan was walking around, looking for the perfect situation to try this new thing out. The thing was that she didn't want to alarm anyone or call any attention, so she was looking carefully for the perfect situation to arrive.


"Bingo." Jan had found a man walking very distracted as he looked in every direction except in front of him as he was also on the phone, and he seemed to be just as tall as Jan, it was perfect.


Jan and the random guy crashed into each other just as Jan wanted. She was prepared and dropped to the floor while her small purse fell out of her shoulder, spilling all of its contents to the pavement. At the same time, the man dropped to the floor as well, a bit too hard. Jan wanted him to meet the floor, but it seems like she used too much force, which was understandable since she had become so much larger not too long ago, and she had a hard time measuring her new level of strength.


As soon as she saw the guy tumbling down she went for it, in an instant, she changed the man's size. It was perfect for him to not notice the change.


"Oh god I'm so sorry it's my fault, I should look where I'm going, i'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Jan said apologetically, with visible shame in her face while trying to avoid eye contact to seem more ashamed. At ghe same time she started to collect her things back from the floor and placing them in her purse.


"Oh no, it's fine. Please don't worry about it, I wasn't looking either. I think we can share the blame. Here, let me help you." Jan was ready to deal with an asshole, but it turns out that this guy was polite, and felt a bit ashamed as well, so it all went very smoothly.


"Ok, I think that's all. Thank you so much." Jan said while standing up.


"Don't mention it, it's nothing." He stood to his feet as well.


When they were both standing up, Jan was pleased to see that it had worked. The man who a minute ago stood as tall as her, was now barely reaching her nose.


"Looks like I can change other people's sizes as well, not only my own!" She thought, excited to finally have the answer she wanted.


"Oh, you are quite tall!"


"Yes I hear that a lot." Jan said, trying her hardest not to make a big deal out of it. For the first time in her life, someone was calling her tall. And not only that. She could see what Eli had told her before. The man seemed a bit nervous now, a little… uneasy. Seems like Eli was so right, watching someone feeling small next to you was something else entirely.


"May I ask you… uhm, I'm just curious… how tall are you?"


"Hmmm, how tall do I look, little guy?" Jan was dying inside. She felt like she had power over him just by standing in front of him.


"Well, uhm, 5'11" isn't little, you know? Haha. But I would guess that you are like, i don't know… 6'5"?"


Jan proceed to bend down to meet his eyes directly, as she extended her right index finger towards his nose and as she gave it a small flick she said: "Bingo" while winking her eye at the now very short guy.


He was frozen in place. Dumbfounded by the experience. And Jan walked away feeling so powerful.


"He will grow back to his regular size in the next 60 seconds" She declared in her mind.


Jan had now confirmed it. She can slowly change the size of her subjects. And she can also manipulate other people's sizes. Not just hers and inanimate objects. But she wanted to have more fun now that she was feeling so confident about herself and her ability. She was now going to try something harder to pull off. Jan decided to ride the train, because for her next trick, she would need more than one person.


Jan went to the nearest train station and stepped inside the first train that arrived. She wasn't going anywhere in particular, she just needed a large group of unsuspecting people that were unaware of their surroundings so that she could try to pull this off.


Just as Jan entered the train, she found out that it was fairly crowded. Not too much, since she could spot a place where she could sit. As she walked towards the seat, she spotted the tallest person in that section of the train. A guy who seemed to be 3 inches taller than her, putting him at around 6'1". Even though there were a few free seats, including one right in front of him, he chose to ride the train standing up, looking at his phone while listening to music through his earbuds. Jan sat right in front of him, and stood there very nervous for what she was about to try.


"Ok ok it's fine. Everyone is either looking at their phones or reading a book. No one seems to be paying attention. It's still risky, but fuck it, they won't know it was me anyway."


Jan overcame her nerves, calmed down and went for it.


"Ok, let's try phrasing it a bit differently this time. Over the next to minutes, everyone here but me, will lose 5% of their height." After completing her sentence in her mind, she felt dizzy for just a couple of seconds. Just like when you stand up too fast, and it quickly fades away.


"Wow, easy there. Seems like i'm pushing my limits with this. Well, now I just have to wait."


Jan was closely paying attention to everyone's height, but since most people were sitting, it was harder to notice any changes. And the guy who stood right in front of her was at an angle in which it wasn't easy to ser any changes either.


"Maybe it didn't work. No, just wait a bit more, just 30 seconds more and then stand up to get ready to get out in the next station."


"Ok, time's up. And this guy will be perfect to know if it did work." Jan stood up and held the same metal pole as the 6'1".


The man was still looking at his phone, unbothered by anything around him. But now, Jan was taller than him by an inch or so.


"I fucking did it!" Jan couldn't believe she was already able tu pull something this big already.


The train stopped, and Jan quickly got out.


"Ok, everyone who shrunk back there will grow back to normal in a span of two minutes." Jan felt dizzy again, but this time it was barely noticeable.


"I can feel myself getting… I don't know… stronger?." Jan's stomach growled loudly as she was coming to terms with her progress.


"Oh, I haven't eaten anything. I should get something just to get rid of the hunger until I see Eli later tonight."


While eating a slice of pizza Jan had an idea sitting alone at her small table for one.


"Hmm I wonder if I can resize something without me being present. Ok, let's try this out. Aaaaaaand donde, I guess. I will confirm it when I get home, for now it's pizza time."


Jan finished her snack and went back to her apartment. 


Going up to her 5th floor apartment was so much easier now that the steps felt much lower. "Wow, tall people have it so easy!"


Jan grabbed her keys and opened the apartment door. 


"Holy shit!" Jan screamed surprised. She was not prepared to see what was waiting for her in the middle of the living room. Elizabeth's heels from earlier, the ones that Jan was obsessed about. Well, they were now much bigger than what Janis thought they were going to be. They were twice as tall as their living room table, which while still not very tall, was huge for a pair of heels.


"What the hell? I did this? For real!?" Jan walked towards the pair of heels. "That's right, I just wanted to make them as big as possible." Jan stood in front of them still in disbelief.


"They… they… they are nearly as tall as my legs… They are gigantic!" Jan was in shock at the sight in front of her. Jan stood right beside the left shoe, and grabbed it askwardly, as it's shape and size made impossible to propperly find a way to hold it.


"Oh, that's heavy." She struggled to lift it a couple of inches off the ground. She then knelt down in front of the now enormous pair of heels before her. When kneeling, the heels came up to her chin, it was an unreal thing to see. She was 5'10" and yet, she felt smaller than she ever had. But not for long.


Jan suddenly bumped her head with something very hard, and heard a loud booming sound echoing through the building.


"Ouch! What the hell? Oh shit, I'm gigantic." Jan said, realizing that everything around her was now tiny. Her right foot nearly as long as the couch that had been effortlessly pushed away by her. She was sitting on her knees now, and she couldn't sit up right because the 15 foot ceiling was way too low. But still, the pair of heels in front of her seemed way too big to fit her.


"Oh, that's right, they're size 12, and i'm a size 4." She said as she made them smaller in order to fit her perfectly. Now, what previously felt like a 100 pounds, she held with a single hand with ease, just like any other shoe. 


"Pfft what am I doing? There's no point if I can't even stand up. And how tall am I? Maybe if I go outside I can take advantage of my new size… Oh wait, I can't do that." Jan said with the sad realization that she wasn't able to really do that without making a mess that could potentially ruin her own and Eli's lives. And she  slowly shrunk back, not to her previous height of 5'10", but to her original 4'8" and the pair of heels returned to their regular size as well.


"Well I wonder how small I can get now." Jan tried to look for options, if she wasn't able to make herself giant outside her apartment, she could make everything tiny inside it, including Eli, of course.


Eli rapidly shrunk down until the regular sized heels seemed to have grown to their previous height. Seems like both her growth and shrinking spectrum are proportional to each other. 


Eli quickly forgot about the sad realization that she couldn't fully use her growth as she pleased, because she was now standing in the middle of a gigantic living room. The small table that previously could just reach her knees, was now nearly twice as tall as her. The ceiling seemed to be nearly a 100 feet above her now. The doorknobs were far beyond her reach. Everything was huge. And so, she decided to measure herself. If her power to grow and shrink was proportional, then she could figure out how big she could get, if she could know how small she was right now.


"I just need to find the mencil… oh crap." The tip of the pencil was sticking out from the corner of the living room table, and while not that tall, to Jan, it was over 8 feet tall for her.


"I could grow mysefl just enough to reach it, but this actually seems fun! And I have an idea." Jan quickly ran towards the bow of the pair of heels, which was a good 3 feet tall to her. It was much lighter than one of the shoes, but she still ended up getting tired from pushing it to reach the top of the table. She then climbed up the box, and then jumped to reach the edge of the table and got herself up.


"Yes! I did it!" Her view from this height was like looking at the world from the height of her knees, but still, it felt like she was standing on the roof of a 2 story house. Then she looked at the pencil. "Well, thats way bigger than I thought." The pencil was as long as her legs, but it was surprisingly light, so she decided she could still pull this off.


After going back down and measuring herself against the wall she remembered that she had left the measuring tape on top of the kitchen counter.


"Ugh ok, I don't have time for that." Jan grew herself just enough to look over the counter and grabbed the measuring tape. And kneeled in front of her little mark to measure.


"A hair over eleven inches." So I guess that I can get to 1/5th my regular height, and by extension, a moment ago I was… wow, over 23 feet tall. Eli would barely make it past my knees at that size." Jan started to daydream of the possibilities now. 


"I could shrink Eli to a bit over 1 foot tall, while I could make myself like 10 feet tall… at least. I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight, my little Eli."


Jan snapped out of it, remembering that she had a day with her beloved tonight. She looked at her phone and saw the time. It read 7:36. She still had more than enough time to shower and get ready. Jan was eager to see Elizabeth. 


"Eli, it's time for you to know what it really is like to feel tiny." 

Chapter 3 by GtsJoi

It was 8:45 and Jan was ready for the unforgettable night to begin. She had already booked a reservation for Eli and her and told Eli about it, and they were going to meet there at 9:30. Jan looked at herself in the mirror for one last time before heading out, confirming her great choice for picking a black romper, a vivienne westwood silver necklaceand of course her brand new sandals to tease Eli with her freshly painted black pedicure and her new set of toe rings. It was a bit simple, but elegant at the same time. At the moment, Jan was at her regular 4’8” stature, but eager to change that later tonight after giving Eli the surprise of her life.


Jan arrived at the restaurant a little early, so she decided to light a cigarrette around the corner while she waited for Eli.


“There’s a ton of advantages to this power. 25% more product for the same price? That’s a great deal.” Jan said as she exhaled the smoke of her oversized cigarrette.


“You know that I hate when you smoke babe. It’s an awful habit.” Jan heard Eli’s voice from behind her.


“Oh shit honey, yo scared me.” Jan said while coughing uncontrollably. “I’m sorry, I thought you were going to take longer, I know that you hate this, I just thought that smoking one while waiting a couple of minutes wouldn’t be so bad.” Jan tossed her cigarette as she said this.


“It’s ok babe, I don’t want to fight over this right now. You already know how I feel, and you are an adult, so it’s ok. A tiny adult. Almost a child I would say, but legally, you are an adult.” Eli said as her tone gradually turned into a teasting one while slowly coming closer to Jan and placing her big hands on each side of Jan’s head, engulfing most of it to emphasise how much bigger than Jan she was. Then she tilted Jan’s head upwards as she bent all the way down to give Jan a kiss.


“Ha ha the funniest as always. Can we go inside honey? I’m kinda starving right now.” Jan blushed by both the embarrassment and the sexy manouver that Eli just pulled up in order to give her a sweet kiss. “She’s really good for the role of the big girl.” She thought.


“Yeah, I’m starving as well! Let’s go.”


“Oh Eli, by the way, you are stunning tonight! Did you go to work looking that nice?”


“Oh thanks! But hell no. I went shopping right before coming here and tried to make an outfit that worked while spending as little as possible haha. I kept my heels, but I had to buy a pair of baggy jeans and this orange top that you see.” Eli was wearing her work heels, which were a pair of modest 2.5 inch heeled sandals to be comfortable enough to work while still boosting her height to over 6’9”. “I actually don’t like this outfit as much as I thought I would, but thanks hun. You on the other hand. You girl look gorgeous. I can’t wait to have you for dessert.” Eli said looking at Jan with a mischievous look on her face, implying that she already had something in mind for her later. Little does she know that her plans were probably not going to be Jan’s priority.


The girls went inside the restaurant and sat on their table. Jan had specifically asked for a table for two on the small balcony on the 10th floor of the building. A very exclusive table that everyone was always trying to get. But Jan was really close friends with the manager since she used to be a server a few years ago and she had saved his ass a bunch of times when he needed someone to do a double shift and no one would volunteer. So since Jan wanted a little privacy she asked for a favor and she got it.


“Wow babe, how did you manage to get the VIP table with such short notice?” Eli was surprised by the beautiful location of her table, especially since this was a fancy Italian restaurant that was very popular, so you would assume that this table wouldn’t be available if you made a reservation a couple of hours ago. Their table was in an area secluded enough to have the illusion of a private dinner on a balcony with a gorgeous view to the river. Not to mention the dim warm lights and the plants that adorned the wall of the balcony.


“You know that I saved Patrick a lot of times in the past, so I asked for this as a favor since I wanted to spend a beautiful time with my beloved girlfriend.”


“So romantic. Are we celebrating something?” 


“Just that I am with the love of my life.” Jan reached out for Eli’s hand and held it tightly while looking into her eyes. They were in love. Both of them had found something special, and felt very lucky to have found each other.


Their server showed up and Jan ordered appetizers and a bottle of red wine to start their romantic night. She knew that a couple of glasses of wine would enhance what was coming shortly.


An hour went by. They were just finishing their bottle of wine and were talking about their day. Jan just said that she had an uneventful day and was hearing about a funny anecdote from Eli’s shooting.


“So there was this coffee guy. Just a regular guy you know? And he only knew that he was supposed to buy coffee for “the models”. The guy knocks on the door of the changing room and asks if he could come in. I tell him it’s ok and he comes in. There’s me and the other girls just chatting and the guy’s jaw drops to the floor. There he is, a short guy around 5’6” not believing the sight of 3 girls over a head taller than him just casually hanging out. And after leaving the coffee he pulls out his phone, pretending to be checking a text message or an e-mail, I don’t know. And so, he’s standing like a couple of feet away from us, and then his phone flashes directly at our feet!. Hahahaha! Oh. My. God. I lost it!


“What? No fucking way!”


“I thought it was so funny that he was so unlucky to be in this situation! But, one of the girls immediately turned aggressive and asked him to delete it right there in front of us. I could see the guy’s soul leaving his body. And I kinda felt bad for him so I told the girls to forget it, that we have done some foot photography sessions before, so it shouldn’t be a big deal. So I managed to de-escalate the situation. And then I actually felt a little bit flattered as well as cocky. So I asked him as he was begging for us to forgive him while he went for the door: So coffee guy, before you leave. Do you think I have pretty feet?.”


“Oh, no you didn’t! Oh Eli you are evil. Why would you put him in the spotlight like that again after that?”


“Because I genuinely wanted to know! I do love compliments, and I knew he would say yes. I just wanted to hear him saying it.


“So did he say yes?”


“Of course he did! He was so nervous and I event went further !”


“Shut up, you didn’t! How can you go further that that?”


“I sounded like such a pervert in front of the girls but I was possessed by the power babe. I asked him if he thought they were pretty enough for me to sell feet pics.”


“No way, honey, that’s too overboard.”


“I now know that. I did take it way too far. But he said that he would, and his sorry look made me feel so bad afterwards. Poor guy, I toyed with him too hard, I guess.”


“Sure you did hahaha! But I would buy pictures of your feet too and I wouldn’t feel embarrassed to admit it.”


“But lucky Jan can lick them for free.”


“Am I lucky enough to have you licking mine tonight?”


“Hm, I don’t know, little girl. I’m feeling too powerful today after making a grown man pee his pants by just talking to him.”


“Oh if you had any idea of how powerful I’ve felt today, Eli. I wonder if you are going to notice any change soon.” Jan thought in her head, impatiently waiting for Eli to say that something was off.


After finishing their second bottle of wine, Eli was feeling the urge to go to the restroom.


“Hey babe, I’ll be right back, I goot to use the restroom.”


“Sure sweetheart, I’ll be right here. I’ll order another bottle of wine in the meantime.”


Eli came back after a few minutes.


“Wow Jan, this restaurant is the first one I’ve seen in a long time that has a more tall, friendly design to it. The toilet was higher than most, and the sink was reasonably high. I didn’t have to bend down as much as usual. I think you might need to stand on your tiptoes to wash your hands.”


“Getting funny again huh? Well, I’m glad that you are more comfortable. Don’t you ever want to live in a world where everything is built to be more convenient for someone as tall as you?” Since they were both kind of getting drunk already, Jan knew that it was time to make the reveal.


“Yeah, I guess it would be nice I guess. But it is what it is.”


“Like, look at this fork I have in my hand, it’s huge don’t you think?” It indeed looked very big in the small hands of Jan, after all the silverware was enlarged by 15% without Eli looking.


“Yeah, now that you mention it, the silverware is even bigger than the ones we have back home. We should ask Patrick where to get some, I wouldn’t mind eating my Sunday morning cereal with a larger spoon.”


“But now let me show you something better. Imagine…” Jan took a fork under the table as she started her pitch. “…That you could have a spoon that was more or less… this big!” Jan took out the fork, now it being 3 times its original size.


“Hey, how? Where were you hiding that? Are you a magician now? Hahaha”


“Look carefully…” Janis held the fork in her hand right in the middle of the table, as it started to shrink back to its regular size, and then way past that, until it looked like a tiny toy fork.”


“What the fuck is happening?” Eli asked, now extremely confused. Her mind was imploding with what she had just seen. “Are you… really doing that?” Eli slowly extended her hand and grabbed the tiny fork between her thumb and her index fingers. It was now half as long as her index finger.


“Ok baby, I wanted to be as subtle as possible. I know this can hit like a ton of bricks, believe me, I know. But there’s no easy way to take this in.”


Jan then realized something that had been eluding her for quite some time now. She always has trouble when trying to maneuver her legs under a table. But right now her legs were crossed under it, and she was very comfortable.


“Last night. Your wish was…” Eli was at a loss of words.


“I woke up this morning, and I was somehow able to do… well… this.”


“How? How’s this possible? How do you do that?”


“I have no idea how this can be possible. I only know that I just think about changing something or someone’s size, and then it just happens.”


“Someone’s?” Eli was now realizing that the restaurant was not exactly a tall friendly spot.


“I know what you are thinking honey. Don’t worry, everything is reversible, during the day I actually tried a lot of stuff in order to know it was safe and that I could control it. And to be honest, I’m quite good.” As Jan finished her sentence all the silverware returned to its regular size and enlarged the wine bottle considerably before grabbing it and pouring Eli and herself another glass. “It has its perks, you know.” Jan smiled at Eli.



There was a bit of silence while Jan took a large sip of her glass.


“Eli, are you okay? I was too on the nose, right? Please baby, say something.”


“No, I’m fine. It’s just a huge deal. But I’m actually excited. I’m just trying to wake myself up, I already pinched my arms and legs a dozen times, and we’re still here. So I’m containing my excitement.” Eli’s tone turned to a more relaxed one, as she went for her glass and had a sip of wine.


“So, how long have I been shrunken? I just noticed a minute ago while you were explaining. I have to give it to you, you did really make this ton of bricks quite subtle.”


“Thanks! I practiced all day, actually. And you started shrinking from the moment you sat on that chair. I made it slow. Gradual. You are, haha, still getting smaller as we speak.” Jan laughed a bit nervously trying not to make Eli mad, since she wasn’t sure about how she would react to her messing around with something so dear to Eli as her height.


“And, how much shorter am I exactly?”


“Let me give you a clue.” As Jan said that, Eli felt her clothes become extremely oversized for her. All of it inflating instantly in every single direction and then just feeling how the friction of her shoulders was the only thing holding her top from falling to her waist. And her size 12 heeled sandals suddenly became 3 sizes too big for her. They were now hanging as the laces were now tied to fit a much larger foot. It wasn’t like alice suddenly drowning inside her clothes, it wasn’t nearly as crazy of course, but she got a taste of what that would feel like. Just five seconds later, her clothes shrank back to fit her perfectly, just as they did moments ago.


“You should be 6 feet tall, if I’m not mistaken. I can also sense size and dimensions in a very weird way. I’m still getting better at that, so I might be off by one or two inches.”


“Holy shit I’m so short now! Only 6 feet tall? Well, I know that’s still taller than the average, but damn I lost 7 inches without really noticing.”


“Yeah, the wine helped me a lot with that haha.”


“Wow babe, you really did a great job presenting this to me. I think that I’m ready to go back to normal and maybe try some dirty things that are coming to my mind when we get back to the apartment.” Eli said now seemingly returning to her regular old self as she said this, now that she had fully digested Jan’s ability.


“Oh, I think you are confused honey. You are not going to stop shrinking anytime soon. I have planned this evening already. And let me tell you something.” Jan slowly started to stand up and walked in Eli’s direction. While this happened Eli could see how Jan’s body expanded in every direction very noticeably until Jan got down on her knees beside her chair, and kept growing larger until she was just as tall as the sitting Eli, and said to her ear with a soft seductive voice: Tonight I’m going to show you what it’s like to feel small. So be ready to obey your mistress tonight, ok little one?” Jan finished up by giving Eli a kiss on her neck with a small bite to it. Eli felt how Jan’s mouth was so much bigger than she remembered. She felt like she could bite half of her neck off at that size. After all, yeah Eli was sitting. But Jan was on her knees and their eyes were level. 


Eli felt shivers going down her spine. She had never seen Jan handle herself in such a commanding, intimidating and seductive matter, and with such ease. She realized how much at her mercy she was. She was in fact, powerless. What’s she going to do? How can you resist someone who can turn you into a toy by just thinking about it? At that moment she remembered what Jan said last night: “Yeah, sure. Like you could stand a chance against a size changer.” 


Jan started to shrink as she stood back up and walked towards her seat. But she didn’t get back to her regular 4’8” frame. She stopped much earlier than that. She seemed to be much taller than Eli right now, and it wasn’t just the fact that her new perspective was playing tricks on her. Eli couldn’t be sure, but she was under the impression that Jan was huge, like if she stood then the tip of her head would barely reach Jan’s nose. It was a surreal sight for her. So Eli wanted to be sure for both her curiosity, and the fact that if she was right, that would be so arousing.


“Hey hun, you stopped shrinking, but you still seem quite tall. Being big in public spaces can be awkward and inconvenient, you know? You might want to be mindful of that.”


“Oh this? It’s nothing, baby.” Jan sat back down in her chair, crossing them outside of the table, now that they looked so long that she wouldn’t be able to do that under it. “6’7” isn’t that tall, you know?”


Eli felt her blood freezing when she heard that. But before she could say anything to defend her former stature, Jan started talking again, to which Eli decided to remain silent due to how intimidating Jan felt to her right now.


“We will have dessert, finish our wine, and then I’m going to play with you all night long. Unless you have a problem with my plan, that is.”


“No problem at all babe, that sounds perfect!” 


“Good!”


Jan was starting to play dominant even though they were still in their romantic dinner, which she didn’t have planned from the beginning. But she was dying to take Eli to the apartment and fuck her brains out, so she couldn’t resist. Still, after a few minutes they both cooled off again, and they went back to casually talking about life. Now it was Jan’s turn to really tell Eli what her day was like. Jan only omitted the part in which she became too tall to stand up inside their apartment, she wanted to still have something under her sleeve for later.


After an hour of talking and laughing, they paid the bill, called an uber, and stood up ready to leave. 


As they stood up Eli had to look way up to meet Jan’s eyes. She was now a full head shorter than Jan, and her height was being boosted a bit by her heels. Eli had always imagined what a regular sized Jan would look like. With her large boobs for her size, decently wide hips and very small waist, Jan had an incredible hourglass figure. One that anyone would envy. So Eli imagined that Jan’s figure would look extremely hot if she was a regular sized woman. But now that there she was, a head taller than her. She was awestruck. Jan had the body of a goddess, and now it was at an amazonian scale. Eli remembered how her decently large breasts were bigger than the 4’8” Jan. But right now, Eli was guessing that she had to be between 5’5” and 5’7”. And Eli’s head could be swallowed whole by the now gigantic boobs in front of her. Then Eli also noticed how wide Jan’s body seemed to be. Jan had always been this tiny girl with such a slim body that Eli sometimes was careful not to harm due to how small Jan was in comparison to her. And while Jan still had her slim silhouette, it had expanded in every direction so dramatically, that Eli couldn’t avoid feeling small. She felt fragile. Everything about Jan’s body was like she remembered, but there was so much more of it.


“Hey, shorty. My eyes are up here. Are you okay?” Jan snapped Eli back to reality while snapping her fingers in order to get her out of her trance.


“Yeah, it’s just that… I don’t know, I feel…”


“Small? Oh honey, we’ve barely even started.”

Chapter 4 by GtsJoi

Eli and Jan arrived at their apartment building by 2 in the morning. The night was cold and windy, but with a large full moon on display in the night sky. They got out of the Uber holding each other's hand as Jan dragged Eli right behind her. They were a fair bit drunk. After all they just downed 3 bottles of red wine, so describing them as tipsy would be an understatement. Eli was feeling more drunk than she expected, which in the end didn’t surprise her because she had been drinking at the same pace she would have if she was still 6’7”, but now as she was dragged through her apartment complex by her noticeably stronger girlfriend she estimated her current height to be somewhere around the 5’3” mark.


They made it to the top floor in no time, making quite a lot of noise as they stumbled upon each clumsy drunken step, keeping their balance with the help of the walls around them. Jan opened their apartment door and they both walked in.


“So, honey. I think we have to set an important thing straight.” Said  with a serious tone looking down directly into a very short Eli, without losing eye contact for a second. “I trust you with my life, and I know that you trust me on a similar level as well. We’ve been through a lot together and you mean the world to me. But what we’re about to do, what I have in mind, could be very dangerous. So I want to remind you how important it is for us to properly communicate going forward with this. We’ve done some bdsm stuff before, but this is a whole new level. If at any moment you are feeling like I’m taking things too fast, that I’m too rough, you have to use the safe word ok? Don’t play the tough girl as you usually do just because we are having a great time. We have to know our limits and stay safe. I’m very confident in my ability to keep the situation under control, but I don’t want you to let me get too carried away. You mean the world to me and I would never forgive myself if I ever harmed you in any way shape or form. Are we on the same page, babe?.


Jan was very serious about this. You could sense it through her body language that made her 6’7” figure seem small and delicate. A look of concern on her face, which depicted a girl who was letting the woman she loved see her heart and appreciation. She genuinely wanted Eli to feel safe, and confident tonight, and this made it clear for her.


“I understand Jan. I appreciate this so much. Thank you for caring so much about me. I love you with all of my heart and I would trust you with my life as well. I know that you would bever mean any harm to me and it goes both ways. You mean the world to me as well. I know how to handle myself, so let’s trust each other as always. I’m eager to experience the possibilities that we now have. So let's just go with the flow and fuck each other’s brains out.”


As soon as Eli finished saying this, she stood on her tiptoes and stretched her arms as high as she could to bring down ’s lips to meet her own and started to kiss passionately. In a quick and effortless motion, Jan picked up Eli from the ground and Eli corresponded by wrapping her legs around Jan’s waist, locking herself in place. Jan walked to the bedroom trying to keep track of where she was going. Eli on the other hand was focused on Jan’s kisses, both of them giving a few bites here and there. Eli took off her top as they walked into the bedroom and then Jan sat on the edge of the bed, letting herself fall back slowly without giving it a thought. They were just flowing now. 


“Shit Jan, even your tongue feels stronger. You are so big now.”


“I told you before. You haven’t seen shit yet.”


Both of them spoke through agitated breathing. Jan then turned around and threw Eli to the center of the bed in a single motion to have a moment to take off her sandals. Eli saw this and took off her shoes and jeans as fast as she could, but she didn’t have enough time to remove her underwear. Jan was impatient. In a hurry to devour her lover. Jan threw herself on top of Eli and started kissing her neck and began to delicately massage Eli’s left breast with her left hand which was now big enough to easily engulf it completely.


“Why don't you take off your romper and underwear, babe? Let me have some fun too” Eli said with her eyes closed and her spine arching back by the arousal that was flowing through her entire body.


“I'm not wearing any underwear. And the romper, well…I’m already in it hun, take a closer look.” 


Eli opened her eyes and saw a noticeably larger Jan that was starting to become too big for her clothes to hold her body. Jan was going to grow out of them, letting all of it rip to shreds. The romper was squeezing her breasts tightly, emphasizing their sheer enormity. Jan’s hips and ass pushed hard on the lower part of the romper as well, revealing more and more skin little by little, inch by inch every second. It was a sight to behold, it felt unreal to be witnessing such a thing, Jan was growing into a giantess right in front of her eyes. The romper was fighting to keep its integrity, and with every move that Jan made Eli could hear the fabric tearing little by little, giving up to the uncontainable strength of Jan’s body expanding. While looking at Jan’s clothes incapable of holding back her growth, she felt her underwear becoming too loose. Eli was, on the other hand, shrinking inside the rest of her clothes. She could feel her body slowly dwindling away. But before she could finish comprehending the speed at which their sizes were changing, Jan just pulled her bra off of her, followed by her panties. Disregarding their importance. They were obstacles to Jan, and they were hopeless to hold her back.


With Eli now fully naked, Jan inserted her left index and middle fingers inside of Eli’s mouth. Jan’s long slender fingers flooded her whole mouth. They weren’t fully inside, and she couldn’t let them go any further. They were huge. Eli sucked them for 10 seconds, barely enough time to get the rhythm of the situation, and then Jan took them out as fast as she got in. Then, Jan started to massage Eli’s right nipple with her wet oversized fingers, and as she started doing that, Jan’s mouth descended directly towards Eli’s left nipple, sucking and licking it with her mighty tongue. When Jan opened her mouth wide in order to lick Eli’s breast, she swallowed it whole, Jan was probably able to fit both of Eli’s boobs inside her mouth if she tried now. Jan’s right hand was free, but not for long. When Eli was starting to get a hold of the situation once again, starting to control the immense arousal she was feeling, Jan’s right hand went down to her labia, massaging it gently. Jan was in full multitasking mode. She was doing amazing. If she had more hands she would’ve used them just as masterfully, there was no doubt about that. 


Eli was struggling to keep herself from cumming at this point. Both of her nipples were as hard as they’ve ever been. Her vagina was getting the sheets wet as Jan’s fingers played with her labia and clit in a variable rhythm. Jan was playing a symphony of push and pull, of give and take with Eli’s body. It was unreal, Eli was gone from the physical plane for a moment, unable to piece together what day of the week it was, where she lived, maybe even her name. Her body, her mind and soul were in Jan’s power now, and Jan was only letting her think, breathe and feel sex. 


For what felt like a small moment, Eli struggled to keep her sanity, she made a superhuman effort to remain lucid, using all of her willpower to not let her consciousness fade away in the extasi. Eli then remembered that she had eyes, that she had hands, she had a body. She opened her eyes and couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Was she out of herself for longer than she thought? It felt like a few seconds of struggle, but when she saw Jan, she was still working on her in the same position, but Jan’s head was easily 5 times larger than normal. Her tongue was pushing and pulling her boods around with the strength of a hand. She was looking at a mouth so big that it could swallow her head like a lollipop. The thickness of her saliva felt unnatural, like a fluid that could soon swallow her and become a prison with such a high superficial tension. That mouth, that throat, hell, even the movement of the skin. All the sounds coming from her were amplified. There was much more detail to pick up with her eyes due to the magnification of Jan’s body, but the sounds her body made were amplified as well. Even when Jan’s eyes were closer, Eli could feel the air being pushed against her face. Jan’s head alone was a lot wider than Eli’s body, maybe twice the width of it. Jan’s left hand was on Eli’s right breast, or well, just her index and middle finger since her hand was way too big for the job. Her massive fingers were long enough to cover Eli’s entire face. Eli was sure that Jan could wrap her hand around her head as if it was a tennis ball now. Jan’s knees weren’t even on the bed anymore. Jan was too big to fit in it. Eli fought as hard as she could to contain herself from climaxing. But seeing this, a woman so large that when she was fingering her she only needed her pinky finger to dwarf anything else that Eli's vagina had ever encountered before. When seeing herself being fucked this way by what seemed to be a 25 feet tall woman… this was too much, and so, she was unable to hold it for one more second… she finally gave in and came.


“Ahhh! Ahh fuuuck!” A loud and slightly high pitched scream came out of her mouth. A scream that used all of the strength that Eli’s small body had left in it. 


Her right hand formed a fist and came crashing down on the mattress with all of her strength, while she slowly placed her left hand on Jan’s head near her ear. During the last half a second of Eli’s lucidity she tried to keep her sight from fading, comparing the size of her hand to Jan’s ear. She wasn’t able to see very clearly during that moment. She could just be sure that her hand was now smaller than Jan’s ear, but couldn’t tell by how much. Then every muscle of Eli’s body became tense for what felt like an eternity to her. She had never climaxed like this. She bit her lip hard enough to leave a small visible mark, her toes curled violently with all of their strength, her right hand clenching the bed sheets as hard as it could, and her left hand did the same with Jan’s hair. Jan noticed this and gently slowed down each of her actions mimicking the rhythm of Eli’s body relaxing back down, until they both went immobile. Jan not even feeling how Eli used all of her strength when pulling her hair with her hand.


Eli felt at peace. She felt her body floating in the middle of infinite nothingness. the world could end right now, and she wouldn’t notice, she wouldn’t care at all. She just had the best sex of her life. It was this good not only because of how Jan was able to stimulate her body, but also her mind. This wasn’t just sexual, it was also a mental experience.


“Don’t get too comfortable yet babe.” These words took her out of her trance. She slowly opened her eyes and regained consciousness. “What?” Eli asked with her eyes struggling to stay open, with barely any strength left to mutter her question. She could barely register what her eyes were seeing. Everything was blurry, but… she noticed that she was looking at Jan’s silhouette. “Are you… getting bigger, babe? Aren’t we finished here?” Eli still struggled to get the words out due to her exhaustion, she just wanted Jan lo let her reach Nirvana.


“You are not the only one cumming tonight, little one.” Eli then felt huge rods of flesh sliding between her back and the mattress, and then another one pressing tight in the middle of her chest. She then was lifted in the air, and realized that she was now being lifted by Jan’s enormous hand. This was enough to help her regain some strength, consciousness and sense of direction. She was held by Jan as she was maneuvering around so that she could sit on the comically tiny bed. When Jan was done Eli noticed that while Jan was sitting down on top of their bed her head was inches away from reaching the ceiling.


“Jan you are huge! The ceiling is 15 feet tall and your head is almost reaching it while sitting down! How tall are you right now?”


“I’m 25 feet tall, to be precise.” Jan said it unimpressed, like it wasn’t a big deal trying to impress the tiny Eli she held with a single hand. But she was in fact very excited that she was able to break her record from earlier in the afternoon.


“Oh god, you seem a lot bigger than that to me. So then… how small am I?”


“Owww. You, my tiny little Eli. You stand at an impressive height of 2 feet. To you I should look over 80 feet tall, while to me, well you seem to be about 4.5 inches tall.” Jan said this as she dragged Eli closer to her face, placing Eli's head right in front of her left eye. Her eye looked as big as Eli’s head, so this estimation sounds about right to Eli. “But don’t worry babe, I’m going to grow you back to your regular size now. No, you know what? I’m feeling generous right now. So I’m going to give you a little upgrade since I know you are dying to know what it feels like to be bigger than that!”


Jan lowered Eli to the ground by her side, being very delicate and careful with her touch to not harm or squeeze Eli in the slightest. Eli looked up at her gigantic girlfriend with awe. She felt tiny. After all, she was the size of a small doll to Jan. Anyone would feel terrified if a girl over 10 times their size was holding them with a single hand. But Eli couldn’t help but notice how soft the hand holding her entire naked body felt. The warmth of this hand felt… safe. She felt right at home.


Jan slowly started to let go of Eli’s diminutive body so that her legs had the proper time to adjust and hold her weight as she met the ground. She was being lowered with such delicacy, such care. She felt like she was flying a second ago, and she was now willingly landing. 


“You look so cute right now honey! I wish you could see yourself as I’m seeing you now.” Jan said as she caressed Eli’s face with her curled index finger, and Eli used both of her hands to caress it back. It looked as if she was caressing a horse, but it was just Jan’s enormous finger. In fact, Eli noticed that Jans thigh was lying flat on the ground right next to her. She was just as tall as that thick wall of flesh. Wherever she looked, whatever she compared herself with. She just kept feeling smaller and smaller.


“Well, too bad that I’m getting big again. You said I’m getting a height boost, rught?” Eli said very enthusiastically.


“Don’t get too carried away hun.” Jan’s finger started to rise up into the air beyond Eli’s reach. “You are still going to get a lot smaller than 2 feet very soon, but for now... Well you know me, I like to play with my food, that’s all you need to know.” Then Jan used her arm to rest her elbow on her thigh, and her head rested on her palm. As soon as Jan assumed this position, Eli started to watch everything around her slowly compressing. Everything was getting closer and smaller at the same time. Like when you draw something on an inflated balloon and then you deflate it. She saw Jan going from the size of a building, to the size of a 2 story house and then she stopped growing shortly after that. She stopped at just the right height to meet Jan’s eyes without looking up. 


“What? That’s it? You are still nearly twice as tall as me!” 


“Look around, shorty. I promised to make you bigger than your original size. I think I delivered.”


Eli looked around and the first thing that caught her attention was the bedroom door to her back. It barely reached her crotch. The door… was 7 feet tall.


“Shit, you weren’t lying.” Eli got to her knees and realized that she was only able to get through the door if she did it sideways. Her shoulders were wider than the doorframe. “Look! I can barely fit through the door now! Oh god this is amazing!”


“Yes, I can see that. You are small enough to go through. Quite impressive indeed, short stuff.” Jan said, mocking Eli’s size. “Now, be a good girl and give your mistress a foot massage.” 


“Really? Mistress?” Eli said with a firm poker face. She quickly regretted doing so, because in an instant, Jan’s left hand went from holding her own head in place to wrapping around Eli’s neck and then pinned her with incredible strength against the wall. “How could something so big move at such great speed?” Eli thought to herself. She wouldn’t have had a chance to react even if she was expecting it beforehand. The impact of her body against the wall was so hard that the wall even showed a couple of cracks behind her, and Eli could hear and feel the walls of the whole apartment vibrating for a few seconds before it dissipated. The impact reverberated through the skeleton of their apartment like an earthquake. This much force would have been fatal if she was at her normal size. But at 14 feet tall, yes, it felt rough, but she wouldn’t say that she was hurt. And if she was able to withstand an impact like that better than the wall behind her back, then she imagined that Jan would probably be able to tear down the apartment walls with her bare hands without much difficulty.


“Yes. I said Mistress. But you can also refer to me as Goddess. Listen to me carefully, because I’m not going to repeat myself. You are nothing but my pet now. You are my slave. My plaything, nothing more than that. You breathe because I allow it. You belong to me and you better remember your place if you don’t want me to crush you.“ As Jan said that last part she emphasized her strength by squeezing the air out of Eli’s lungs with a cold blooded soul-piercing look that stared directly into Eli’s eyes declaring that her life would be in danger if she didn’t do as she was told. “Now, get over there and give you GODDESS a foot massage.”


“Y-y-yes.” Eli was speechless. She couldn’t believe how frightening this was. Yes, Jan was playing the role as they said she would, but… the words she said shook Eli to her very core because… she knew that they were actually true. Eli’s existence was truly in Jan’s hands. That realization gave her real chills down her spine.


“Yes what?” Jan pressed much harder on Eli's neck as she made that question, and then Eli realized that her feet were no longer reaching the floor, but at no point did Jan ever lift her off the ground. She had been shrunk right there while she was pinned against the wall.


“Yes… my goddess.” These words were barely able to come out of her mouth. Her face was now turning pale due to the short supply of air. Eli was being choked hard by Jan’s hand. She had never had this much difficulty breathing when little old Jan at her regular size tried to choke her with very little effectiveness. 


“Good. Your stupidity already cost you 2 feet of your height. Now get to work. I don’t have all night.” Jan let go of Eli’s body and her feet met the floor once more. Eli was dumbfounded by how hot this was making her feel. She wasn’t used to being the submissive one, and even less to this new level that Jan’s power had enabled. But as much as the experience was starting to turn her on. She knew that the one that was enjoying the crap out of this was Jan. Eli had noticed already, and how could she not notice when this woman is now more than twice as big as her and she’s standing a foot away from her? Eli had noticed, of course she did. Jan was already getting wet. That 25 foot tall woman was wetting the bed sheets and she was also trying to suppress her urge to bite her lips and she was failing miserably. Eli knew what being the dominant felt, and she knew how to handle herself when doing it. But she already had her moment a few minutes ago. One of the if not the best orgasm that she had ever experienced. So she was now going to do everything she could to make Jan have hers as well.


“Move!” Jan demanded. So, after hearing her command, Eli did her best to get back into her role, and do everything she could to please her goddess. Eli started walking to the side of the room where Jan’s feet were resting, and then Eli just said the words: “Yes, my goddess.” 


The night seems to be far from over.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11877