Unfair punishment by gts_anna
Summary:

When a mix up at the court leaves you with the shrinking chip destined for a murderer, your life is overtaken by a line of women who simply want to use you as whatever they want.


(a variety story where anything could happen, I've got so many ideas that this story could go on for a long time :) hope  you enjoy and would love to hear what you think)


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 28244 Read: 129768 Published: May 08 2022 Updated: February 28 2024

1. Mix up and meeting Anna by gts_anna

2. Back to back by gts_anna

3. Back to the court by gts_anna

4. Piercing for fun by gts_anna

5. Suffer for her by gts_anna

6. Adventure down under by gts_anna

7. Rough ride by gts_anna

8. Before the party by gts_anna

9. After the party by gts_anna

10. Consequences by gts_anna

11. Back to work by gts_anna

12. Crime by gts_anna

13. Punishment by gts_anna

14. Getting around by gts_anna

15. To the gym by gts_anna

16. Work and sex by gts_anna

17. Sian, Engla*ERROR* by gts_anna

18. Chilling mystery... by gts_anna

19. Found and bound by gts_anna

20. Escape attempt by gts_anna

21. Is this the end? by gts_anna

Mix up and meeting Anna by gts_anna

When shrinking technology was created, it immediately became a tool for law enforcement, any crime committed would be punished with a chip in your arm, this chip would be used by a phone app to shrink and transport the criminal to whoever requested them. No death, just pain and humiliation. If a tiny was "destroyed" or otherwise pit in a deadly situation, after some time passed they would be returned to their last normal sized location.


The problem for you started when you got a speeding ticket. You could pay the fine or have to be shrunk once. You chose to get chipped. On the day you went in for your hearing there was a murder trial concluding in the courthouse. You sat in the cold room waiting for the procedure, but a small mistake in the admin office meant the chip destined for the murderer was the one picked up by the nurse handling your procedure. So instead of a one use chip with a limit to what you could be requested for, when the nurse pushed a needle in your arm, you received a life sentence, no limits chip. Any request made would be made a priority for you, or anyone with this kind of chip.


Not knowing your fate yet, you thanked the cute nurse and walked out, waiting for your phone to alert you to who your owner would be and where you'd be going. A few hours later your phone pinged up a name. "You have been chosen for: Anna, UK"


As soon as you read it you felt light headed and your arm began to feel cold where the chip had been planted. Then you were lying down, feeling like you had been beaten up. "Oh yeah! I got one but i might just have it before i come...yeahh...i love the snaps...hahah you're so mean! Okay babes, see ya soon!" The booming voice of who you assumed was Anna. You looked up and saw her, a medium height red head with a nice body, young, maybe 20, and staring at you. With speed unimaginable to you her arm flew towards you and her fingers grabbed you like a claw machine, lifting you so fast you felt sick. When the ride stopped you were looking at her, illuminated in the coloured lights of her bedroom.




"Mmh, now or at the party...ughhh, ill get changed and see how i feel" she said, in your direction but definitely not talking to you. She stood up from her stool and brought you to a box on her cabinet, opening it and looking down with thoughts clearly running through her head. "Hmm, these fuckers like to run...ahh" she quickly pushed you into something soft and before you could resist her single finger on your body a sharp pain burned in your stomach, looking up you saw Anna's emotionless eyes stare at you as she pushed a pin through your abdomen into the pink cushion below, she removed her finger before turning and leaving your view. Looking around you saw evidence of many other tinys having been pinned here before as you noticed dozens of small blood stains across the massive jewellery box. You tried to grab at the (to you) 3 inch wide needle that the youthful giantess had forced through your body just past your belly button but couldnt move it in any meaningful way.


Anna soon came back into your view, now down to just her bra, slipping herself into a tight black dress. She sat at the desk you appeared on and sorted her hair and make up for a few moments before checking her phone for 5 minutes. Then she looked over at you "oh shit, forgot about that" she said before standing up and looming over you in a more menacing way than she had before. She pinched the needle and pulled upwards, instead of the needle leaving your body, with an extreme pain you began lifting with it. Without much delay Anna's fingers came and pinched your sides before she yanked the pin out of your body, the pain making you pass out for a few seconds. As you came to all you saw was a massive pink landscape, weakly moving your head upwards you saw teeth, the front 2 slightly squint, the pink field in-front of you was Anna's tongue, she was eating you.


The 20 year old dropped you onto the sticky surface of her tongue and quickly pulled you deep into the humid and hot cave of her mouth, a low moan rumbled through you from the ominous darkness at the far end, Anna clearly tasting your blood and liking it. Your world flipped as you were rolled towards a row of teeth, the hard surface cutting you as you hit them. Suddenly another row of teeth from above slammed into you, instantly crushing both of your legs and your pelvis, you screamed but no noise came out, the pain immediately sending you into shock. Anna moved her tongue under you, pulling your lower half off with her teeth as your body stuck to her tongue. A few seconds later the huge muscle below you tilted, you began to roll backwards towards the deepest darkest area of her mouth, her throat. With a quiet gulp you began to be squeezed down the muscular tunnel towards her stomach. You landed with a splash in the bubbling mess of food and searing acid, as Anna started to leave her room, you sank into the pool of acrid mush.




About an hour of hallucination like visions of your final moments and the pain of digestion, you woke up at home where you were when you got the message. Thankful your ordeal was over, you knew you never wanted a speeding ticket again. Then your phone buzzed, all you saw was the app logo and your heart sank...

End Notes:

Leave a review, lots more to come, so many ideas have come to me for this story.

Back to back by gts_anna

The name "Natalie, uk" came up on your phone, and within seconds you were passing out again. This was concerning to you since you were only sentenced to one shrinking...but before you could think about that a giant brunette grabbed you roughly, Natalie was not taking it as slow as Anna had. She was tall, fit and in her late 20's, and she now had you tightly pinched between 2 fingers.




"Right, in you go" she said under her breath before pulling the elasticated waist band of her grey gym leggings open, dangling you above the dark pit between her panties and skin. Then, with a disinterest you found offensive, she released you, letting you loosely drop into her underwear. Hitting her skin you quickly slid down across her clean shaven body, and as your body settled just before it slid between her labia, then darkness swallowed you as Natalie released her panties first then let her leggings snap back against her body. The first feeling you noticed was heat, Natalies body was hot, her skin close to being uncomfortable to be pressed against by the oppressive fabric on your other side. Then she began to walk...as her immense thighs swung either side of you, you found your body being dragged deeper between them, further into the valley of her slightly moist lips, clearly her body was ready for whatever Natalie had planned for you. Then you heard music start, and your world got rougher, Natalie was dancing to herself as she did something, and you were stuck between her mountain sized thighs and pressed against her pussy tightly, and with every swing of her hips you were forced between her labia more and more.


You heard her moan slightly, and soon a giant pressure assaulted you through your fabric prison, Natalie's fingers rubbing and adjusting you into a position she could take advantage of you in. You were shoved upwards until your body met a deep hole, her vagina was your destination, Natalie continued swinging her hips as her fingers started to force you into herself. Once she felt her pussy begin to grip you itself her fingers left and the movement of her legs became even more intense as your body was starting to be slowly pulled deeper and deeper. Natalie's goal was now clear, pleasure, her pleasure at any cost. Your body was then sent writhing in pain, Natalie dropped harshly onto her bed, in doing so she slammed your top half into the surface of the mattress snapping your spine at the point her muscular pussy had it grasped.


Before the pain could even build up to unbearable levels, Natalie was beginning her ritual, her hand entering her panties and beginning to play with her clit above you. Then one finger found you, then a second finger found you, and then she pressed down, crushing you more, several bones instantly reducing to dust as she began to slowly and firmly move her fingers in small circles, the motion pulling you apart, your body no match for the slight movements of Natalies fingers. Over the next ten minutes your body was dragged and snapped across her pussy, slowly her fingers taking their toll, most of your bones were fractured or gone entirely as she began to moan louder, she was reaching her satisfaction, but before you could hear her build to an orgasm one of her fingers found your head, and within a second Natalie dragged her finger sharply upwards, effortlessly flattening your head, smearing your brain up towards her clit, killing you. She did finally orgasm, then quickly stood and with a simple wet wipe removed all evidence of your existence from her body, before she grabbed her gym bag and left her flat towards the gym down the street, your existence already gone from her mind as she requested 3 tinies.


You woke up at home, but as soon as you woke up your phone buzzed again. All you saw on the screen was "Nat..." before you passed out again. You came to with 2 other tinies in darkness, quickly however this changed as a giants hand burst in and grabbed a tiny...you. A second later you were in hell, you saw a flash of who had you in their hand then you were slammed into a wet surface, her tongue, furnished with a silver piercing. Before you could fully comprehend your luck the giant woman began to simply start chewing you.




Somehow, of the millions of tinies all across the world, you had been sent back to Natalie seconds after she had just finished killing you for a quick thrill. Now her teeth were slicing through your body without remorse. First you had her incisor puncture your left hip, followed by your whole left leg ripping away, then she moved on to your chest, her front teeth cutting you in half just below the ribs. But, instead of continuing the chaos, you were caught in a quickly forming pool of saliva, then you went rocketing out from between Natalie's lips as she spat your top half onto the pavement ahead of her. The shadow of her puma gym shoe fell over you as you heard her say "uhh, i hate this one" then crunch, your body continued with her shoe for a few more steps before finally being deposited in a small puddle on the pathway, your life ending again as you saw Natalie throw another tiny into her mouth...

End Notes:

More to come very soon...

Back to the court by gts_anna

After your nightmare with Natalie you had to get this fixed. With some luck you avoided being requested overnight and in the morning you managed to get to the court where you were chipped. You spotted the nurse that did the procedure and went up to her, asking her to speak in a private room urgently, she agreed and led you down a hall to her office. "So? Whats your problem?" She asked bluntly, sitting on her desk in-front of you as you sat on the small plastic seat. "You chipped me yesterday, remember?" You asked her, conscious of the fact you could be taken away at any second. "Oh yeah! I remember you haha, so?" She responded casually, clearly ignorant to the error she had made. "Yeah, well, you sorta gave me the wrong chip?" You said, distracted by her thighs in-front of you as she leaned on the edge of the desk. "And?" She said, leaning in in a slightly threatening way. "Well, um, id like it fixed?" You responded as she loomed over you from her higher vantage point.


"No" is all she said before standing up and stepping over to the counter, clearly swinging her hips provocatively as she did so. "Wh...what? Why?" You said, flustered by the flatness of her response. "Oh, haha, don't get me wrong id love to...but it's not possible cutie" she said innocently. "But...so I'm stuck forever like this?" You stood up and asked. "Well...yeah!" She responded with a smile. "I want to talk to someone else, i don't believe you" you said walking to the door. Before you could touch the handle the nurse grabbed your arm and pulled you, holding you against the wall with her knee jammed between your legs. "Not so fast cutie, i didn't say there was nothing i could do" she whispered into your ear, her warm breath dancing across your face. She released you and grabbed a small device, using it to scan your chip. "There, now if you try to tell anyone that i messed up you get shrunk and sent to me, aaand if i request a tiny, I'll get you if you're free! See? Now I'm in the clear!" She said with a huge smile.


Her door knocked and soon after another nurse stepped in, you went to tell her what was happening when, before a single word left your mouth you felt the now familiar feeling of coldness in your arm followed by light headedness and then darkness. "Oh, guess someone needed a tiny haha, the new nurse joked. "Must have" your nurse responded knowingly. You heard their conversation from somewhere warm and dark, constantly moving. Eventually the other nurse left and within seconds of the door latching a massive hand burst into where you were and pulled you out. You saw that you were in the pocket of the nurse's uniform, and were now being brought up to her face. "You tried to tell on me didn't you cutie?" She said, feigning disappointment.




"Please...Jacqueline...please put me down" you shouted, reading her name off her shirt. "Aw, call me Jackie, and no way, you're my lil cute forever now" she said as she walked over to her desk. She dropped you onto it before sitting down in her padded seat. "I don't really have time to play with you today" she said sadly, before her face perked up and she leaned forwards. "But, i was going to request a couple tinies for lunch today, guess i don't need to now haha" she said proudly before picking you up in between her perfectly manicured fingers. Now seeing you as just food she dropped the cutesy act and unceremoniously dropped you into her mouth, sucking on you for a second before chewing. Your body being deposited onto her massive teeth and your life quickly being ended as she enjoyed her lunch...


You jumped awake on the floor of Jackie's office a while later, looking to see her smiling down at you holding a cup of coffee. "Hey cutie, welcome back, you were yummy" she said with glee. "But i do need you to leave now" she said more seriously, basically kicking you out of her office, her last words to you sticking with you the whole way home. "Remember what i said about telling people, i wont always be so kind."

End Notes:

A guest appearance of Jackie, she will be back for this story since everyone likes her so much, leave a review and expect much more soon...

Piercing for fun by gts_anna

As you walked from Jackie's office you couldn't believe what had happened within. Not only were you stuck forever being shrunken by anyone in the world that wanted to, but you couldn't tell anyone why or you'd be sent back to Jackie for punishment. You got the the doors of the court and looked back, seeing Jackie leading an unsuspecting subject to be chipped, possibly becoming another victim of her innocent carelessness. As soon as you were out the doors of the court your phone buzzed, you pulled it out and read the name off of the screen, "Carolina, Texas" then you began to feint once more...




You woke up between the thighs of a goddess, her massive tattooed body rising high above you as she knelt on her bedroom floor looking down on you. Carolina stared down at you as you quickly took in her form, middle aged but still fit, she was formidable as she began to reach for you. As her fingers wrapped around your body you noticed they were rough, clearly the hands of a working woman. "Great, just the right size" she said as she lifted you up to chest height. Then she walked to a desk in the corner and dropped you. Then she began doing something none of your previous owners had done, she began to take her top off, her sports bra being stretched as she freed her breasts from its firm hold. With her chest fully exposed to you now you could see something that sent chills through your body, a tiny, impaled by a piercing hanging from her nipple.


Carolina reached for the lifeless body of the tiny woman hanging from her nipple and uncaringly ripped her body off of the piercing, clearly leaving some of her behind. Seconds later she lifted the miniature woman to her face before remarking "just too small, oh well" then without hesitation Carolina tossed the limp body onto her tongue and with a quick gulp it was gone. "You should last longer, she was only there for a few months" Carolina said, for the first time directly talking to you as she reached towards you, your feeble attempts at crawling away failing as her fingers pinched at you, they smelled of oil, a smell that matched the next thing you noticed, the thin layer of dirt along her finger nails, probably not even visible to her. She pulled the latch of the piercing free, revealing the sharp point she was about to stab through you. Piercing pain shot through the side of your body as she effortlessly shoved the thin metal prong through you, much less painful than what your first owner did to you, but still awful in its own way. With a quick snap you were locked in place, dangling against Carolina's massive nipple, destined to stay there for a long time.


Unlike Anna, this much older woman was not cruel, quite the opposite. She had no bad intentions in her actions, you were just a thing, she didn't need to care about you, to her you are just a piece of jewellery, part of her nipple piercing, thats it. Anna had cruelty and meant to hurt you, she enjoyed knowing you were in pain, you doubted Carolina even thought about it, her maturity leading to a more practical personality, she was simply using what the world governments had supplied her with, a tiny to use however she wanted. For the next few days you hung from her breast, going to her job in a car garage, the reason she had rough hands and the smells she carried until her nightly shower. Battered by high pressure boiling water as she casually cleaned her body, not noticing when her wandering hands bumped you, causing the spear through your body to shift and rip your skin more each time. Time began to blend together, you went with her everywhere, never being removed. Her birthday came and went as she turned 37 with you still firmly attatched to her breast at all times. You got fed by her, not in a nice way, but by her sweat whenever she got too hot, at the gym or in the garage. The worst was when she had sex, her husbands favourite move meant spending most of the experience being beaten by his tongue as he kissed her nipple, being force fed his saliva as they linked. Some weeks they were having sex twice a day, and when they went on holiday to Hawaii the torment only got worse as the giants barely left the hotel bed. But finally your time as Carolina's piercing ornament came to an end. In a room you knew as the toilet at her work she began unlatching your limp body. Pulling the spear from your side and dropping you onto the dirty side of the sink. You then watched weakly as she pushed what looked like a teenage boy, maybe 16 at most, onto the piercing you had just been freed from, then she returned her sports bra to its crushing home and reached for you.




"Im surprised you made it this long, especially through Hawaii 3 months ago haha" she laughed as she walked into the yard of the garage. "3 months ago?" You tried to yell, unable to after such a long day of drinking her salty sweat as she worked in the hot Texas sun. "Happy anniversary, as a gift, any tiny that i keep for a year gets added to my permanent collection, so fun!" She said with glee, "a year!" You again failed to scream. "Meet your new home" Carolina said as she knelt down next to a motorbike. "I need a new seat, and you're gonna be part of it!" She said before swiftly dropping you into a tight hole, the sides covered in ridges. "Okay then, here comes the best bit, the finishing touches" she basically sung before a massive machine appeared above you, a power drill with a bright new screw attached to its tip, a tip that was now headed towards your hole. The light dimmed to nearly nothing before the high pitched whine of the drill began, and a few moments later a spinning metal prong began digging into your body, Carolina was attaching her new bike seat, through you. Another second passed and the screw stopped, your life nearly over as it crushed most of your body around its threads. The final blow came as Carolina decided to test her seat, straddling the bike and with one crushing movement, dropped to the cushion, tightening the screw the extra half millimetre needed for it to crush your head and kill you, this version of your tiny body permanently part of the middle aged texan's bike forever.

End Notes:

Please review, more to come soon! Would anyone want little side stories every now and then about other people that get sentenced and get the correct chip?

Suffer for her by gts_anna

After your eternity with Carolina you needed to recover, so that night you went to a bar. You sat and had a drink, trying to forget what had been done to you, you looked over and saw a table of young women all talking kind of loudly. You were close enough to hear everything said by each of them. There were 4, 2 brunettes, a blonde and a red head, all sipping on drinks and chatting. The blonde then started talking about her day, mentioning that she had to get chipped because of "some bullshit fine" she had got. Immediately one of the brunettes got out her phone, and a few seconds later a tiny appeared on the table, the tiny barely had a chance to stand up before the woman smashed her fist down onto it, killing it. Then another appeared, and again got instantly smashed. Then a third, and a fourth, and a fifth, then you realised what was happening, she was trying to get her friend. But in doing so you then realised the danger you were in, you were also in the firing line as a tenth tiny was smashed across her fist. Soon a waitress had come over to wipe the table as the girl kept going, a look of annoyance plastered on the blonde's face, knowing what her friend was trying to do.


You got up to go to the bathroom, as soon as you entered the empty room however, a familiar feeling came over you once again. Soon you woke up on a wooden surface, then you knew where you were as a large female voice boomed above you, "come on Laura, i don't want to be your little toy" you spun and saw the now massive blonde from the table, and as you span back to look at the giant closest to you, Laura, you were hit by her massive fist and killed instantly. You woke back up in the bathroom on the floor, breathless and cold. You walked back out to the bar and saw the 4 still there, and as you got to your seat again, it happened, the blonde vanished and soon, a tiny blonde woman was stood on the table in front of Laura, who squealed with excitement. A second later the brunette lifted her friend to her face, licking the struggling tiny before passing her to the red head who immediately did the same. Then the blonde was tossed across the table to the final brunette, who instead of licking her stuck her into her bra, clearly adjusting her onto her nipple. The brunette then stood and came over to the bar, as she ordered a new round, only 3 drinks this time, she leant on your back, you felt the struggling blonde pressed between your back and the brunette's breast. As she sat back at the table she took the blonde out and tossed her back to Laura. 


The girls played with their tiny friend for a while as they talked about their lives, nothing important came up as they idly passed their friend between them. Then Laura took the next step, lifting her freshly shrunken friend to her mouth and taking a bite, severing her whole left leg in one small snap before chewing. Then she passed the blonde to the red head, who took the right leg and her pelvis in 3 quick bites, the tiny blondes screams nearly audible from your seat as she was passed to the final brunette who tossed her remaining body into her mouth and in two small jerks of her jaw and a gulp sent her friend down to her alcohol filled stomach, probably still alive. The three then continued talking as if nothing had happened, not even mentioning the fact they had just eaten their friend. Eventually the three got up and walked out, their friend still divided between their three stomachs. Eventually you decided to leave too, heading back to your apartment to sleep on your experience, hoping to wake up feeling any better.


You were shaken awake by your phone buzzing, you picked it up and your heart sank, on the screen was a small message: "Becky, UK" then you lost consciousness once again. Moments later you were back awake, in a large room with a bed, clearly you were sitting on a makeup table of some description, then you saw her. A titan of a woman, the blonde from the bar, Becky. You then saw that the sky was still dark, it was still night time, and now the woman you had just watched mercilessly pulled apart by her friends had you all to herself. "Those fucking bitches, what the fuck" she ranted to herself, a clear Scottish accent on her breath as she stared in the mirror. "Like, i know when sarah got her chip i took a few small bites, but what the fuck!" She slammed her fist on the table, bouncing you with the impact.




Becky then grabbed you and with her other hand turned on the lights surrounding the mirror. Now bathed in light you could see all of her, her green dress looking just as good now as it had hugging her incredible figure at the bar. She stared at you, inspecting you before bringing you to her mouth, her teeth exposed as you got closer. She parted them and placed one of your legs between them before biting down, cutting your right foot clean off with no effort. She brought you back down to the desk before swallowing your severed foot, leaving you to bleed on the flat white surface as she stood and started to undress. "Just unbelievable, Laura's going to fucking regret it when she gets a chip. But you, you're all fucking mine" she said, for the first time verbally acknowledging you, a wicked grin on her face as she pulled a loose top on over her naked form, she then grabbed a pair of panties and came to the desk again, lifting you up, your leg having stopped bleeding. "I hate it when you fucks run away, and I'm pissed of so you're the unlucky cunt that gets me today" she nearly spat as she pulled her panties on, just before pulling them into place, she dropped you into the purple hammock between her thighs. "Sweet dreams" she teased before pulling the panties all the way up, sealing you in against Becky's pussy. Soon after she was in bed and her breathing became slow and rhythmic, Becky had fallen asleep.


The next morning you woke up suddenly, already free from becky's underwear, your sleep ending as the giant blonde walked back into her bedroom, fully dressed and heading straight for you, uncaringly grabbing your body and quickly leaving her room again, your body crushed in her fist. "Nearly forgot my snack" she spoke to herself, before bringing you up to her face and directly addressing you. "Remember my face, I'm going to fucking hurt you" she spoke with such confidence, her sweet breath beating against your whole body. She then brought you down to her top, stuffing you inside against her nipple, memories of Carolina flooding your brain with fear as Becky exited her house.




Hours later her fingers began fishing you from her breasts, pinching you out and bringing you to her lap as she sat in a park. "Hmm, im kinda hungry" she said, pretending not to notice you, then she looked down "oh, you'll do" she again pretended to be shocked, lifting you to her face. She shifted her grip to hold you either side of your chest, pinching your arms to your body as she slid your lower half into her mouth, you stared up at her nose before feeling pressure just above your belly button. You lifted your head and looked down just in time to watch as Becky's massive front teeth began sinking into your skin, her powerful jaw finding no resistance as her teeth easily split skin and organs like they barely existed. The pain meant you could no longer hold your neck up, the muscles releasing and letting your head swing backwards as Becky's teeth cut your body in half. The last thing you felt was the distinct pop of her monolithic front tooth splitting your spine's vertebrae cleanly in two before you began to feint, all you could sense was her voice, "mmmh, so much better" was all you heard before feinting.


You once again woke up suddenly, but hope of being back in your home quickly faded when you realised you couldn't move, looking down you saw that you were still in Becky's world of torture, your bottom half completely missing. You looked up and saw where you were, on a plate, surrounded by fries, becky was eating again, and this time you weren't alone on the menu. "Oh good, you woke up, i wanted you to feel every fucking second of this" Becky quietly said above you before a massive fork came down, spearing a bundle of fries before lifting them to her mouth where her teeth made short work of smashing them to pieces. The for returned and too another bundle up to her waiting mouth as she read her phone. "Hmm, i could use a tiny for my...ooh yeah, that would feel so good in there" she said to herself before pushing her screen, the fork returning and abducting more fries. "Hi little dildo toy, hope you like it rough" she said, lifting a tiny from the table, "my last one lasted a while, i doubt you'll be much different" she taunted it before dropping her new tiny into her bag. The fork returned, collecting another bundle, but as Becky's eyes stayed on her phone the fork lifted, shifted, then dropped, the collection of fries crushing into you before she pushed down, forcing a prong of the fork into your chest, collapsing your left lung as she lifted the fork. As she brought it to her mouth she never once looked over. Then her tongue extended and you were slid across its slimy surface, then the fork left and Becky began chewing, immediately you were caught by a molar, your left arm smashed away, seconds later your right arm joined it. Before Becky's mouth could finish you off she stopped chewing...and swallowed. Your body sinking into her stomach acid under the wad of chewed fries. Slowly you ran out of breath, and began drowning, the searing pain of acid flowing into your lungs finally caused you to die, the uncaring blonde 23 year old completely indifferent to your death as she stood up and left the restaurant.

End Notes:

A long chapter, but so fun to write, hope you like it as much as i do.

Adventure down under by gts_anna

You woke up and immediately gasped for air, suffering deep in Becky's stomach acid all night had left you devoid of oxygen. Once you had recovered and could breathe normally again you went to get a drink of water. As soon as you had the cup under the tap your phone buzzed once again, you looked at it, knowing what it was going to tell you, "Chloe, Australia" and a second later, you were on your way to her. You appeared in blinding light, the rising sun over a foreign coastline, you were in a new land, and above you was a new owner, a giant blonde in nothing but her underwear staring down at you.




"Little people are so useful, what should i use you for? Huh?" She asked rhetorically, her accent familiar to you, but only from tv shows. As she sat looking at you she played with a piercing in her belly button, soon you noticed the piercing was not just metal, but a cage with a small woman trapped inside. Chloe's hand idly pinched and dropped the human cage as she decided what your use could be, "well, my last shoe boy died yesterday, you could replace him? Or...you could replace this lil lady" she presented the piercing in her navel towards you slightly before continuing. "Ive had her since i turned 16, could be time for an upgrade, she has been in there 8 years haha" your heart dropped, this woman was only 24 but showed such experience at tormenting you with just her words. "No no, i think my foot will get lonely at the gym now, do you feel lucky? My last shoe boy was there so long he left a little hole in the insole, only took him 3 years too hehe" she smiled as she reached for you, your worthless attempts at escape stopped as she pinched you and brought you across her room to a rack of shoes. She picked up the left shoe from a pair of white adidas, clearly not new but still pristine except for a few marks near the ground.


Chloe hovered you over the opening and spoke softly behind you, her hot breath making you sweat "welcome go your new lil home, my last lil shoe boy lasted 6 years in my last pair. But the one i got to replace him died in a week so you better not disappoint me" she threatened before dropping you in. The first thing you noticed was the smell, it was thick, and had an oppressive warmth to it, the air burning your nose as you tried to breath without gagging. You looked up as the giant Australian left and quickly returned, her dark green panties and matching bra making her look incredible as she crouched down above you, a bottle of something in her hand and a wicked grin on her face. "Time to make sure you stay where i want you to stay" she said before tipping the bottle and squeezing, a thick liquid spilled out, coating your legs and torso in it. "There, that should hold" she said with satisfaction in her voice as she capped the super glue bottle and walked away with it. Eventually she returned a long time later, now dressed for what you assumed was her job, she lifted your new home, but instead of putting it on, she just returned it to her rack and picked up a black pair that looked similar to the pair you now called home. 


Hours later you heard her return, talking on the phone as she did. "How old did you say they were?...oh my god...14? Thats so...i know... how did they even get chipped?...they what?...they want to be small?...like, on purpose?...can i get one?...what do you mean why?...you know I've always wanted to show one of those creeps what they think they want...oh? You will?....all 4?...i love ya...see ya soon babes...mhmm...ill go to the gym and then...yeah okay...see ya..." she then hung up and dropped something heavy to the floor, probably a bag. Half and hour later you saw her above you, reaching for your home. Her fingers gripped the back of the heel and pulled you towards her, now dressed in tight fitness clothes. Her massive socked foot lofted and began forcing its way inside, the bottom of her foot sliding across you before settling with you under the arch. Then she stood up, her immense weight resting on you before she began to walk, a sickening rollercoaster as you were lifted rapidly and pushed to the ground again over and over, each stop knocking all of the breath from your body.




Chloe walked out into the hot afternoon Australian sun, and within a minute she was sweating, and you were in hell. Each step was a cycle, as she lifted her foot, her sweat would gather in her sock, and as she put her foot back down, any sweat above you was forced into your mouth and nose, giving you no choice but to swallow it so that when the cycle began again you could take a breath. Once at the gym things got worse, even though she was often sat down using weights or on a machine, she continued to sweat, more and more, and soon her socks couldn't absorb it and you found yourself lying in a pool of salty liquid as Chloe uncaringly continued above you. Finally she seemed to wrap up, and soon you were back in the baking heat of the outside world, and the shoe became a sauna, burning your throat with every breath as Chloe force fed you her sweat, the liquid mixing with sock Lint and any debris inside of her shoe, all finding its way into your mouth as the cycle of crushing continued, This time for much longer than her walk to the gym 2 hours earlier. Finally she did get home, and her foot left you alone as she slid it free from the shoe around you. She left you on the floor as she sat at her desk, from the shoe you could see pretty much the whole opposite side of the room as it lay on its side across from her.


"So you little creeps WANT to be owned by a woman?" She said to something on the desk, you then remembered her phone call from earlier. "Oh? You do? Am i what you wanted?" She continued as she toyed with these new playthings. "Hah, you wont think that when I'm done with you. So? Before i begin, how did you creeps get shrunk, you're too young to get a chip" she asked, no playfulness in her tone now. "Stole them huh? Stupid. Just because you're kids doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you. Any tiny in my house is the same, and right now, i need a snack." She plucked one of the tinies off the desk and instantly threw it through her open lips and swallowed. Next you watched as she picked up another of the remaining 3 and brought it to her mouth, this time biting it in half before swallowing. Of the last 2 she picked on up and put him on the floor before slowly pushing her wet sock onto him, and slowly crushing him to death as she taunted the last one between her thighs. Finally she stopped crushing, a tiny red smear visible on her sock as she stood up and lay onto her bed. "One left, bet I'm the first woman you've seen naked right?" She said as she pulled her yellow yoga pants open, clearly revealing herself to the helpless tiny in her hand. "You regret wanting this yet?" She asked as she began lowering the tiny towards her exposed lower half. "No? You will" Chloe promised before quickly accelerating him into her private garden and closed her stretchy leg wear back flush to her body, locking him deep inside. "Well, that was fun i guess, but i gotta shower." She said before heading out of the room, leaving you coated in sweat lying abandoned in her bedroom. Soon you heard her orgasming while rumble of the shower vibrated the floor, signalling the death of the last 14 year old Chloe's friend had given her.


The next few days were similar, Chloe got up, went to work, then when she got home pulled your prison onto her foot and went to the gym. Each day subjecting you to hell. You figured about a month passed before she even spoke to you, the first time since you were first glued into her shoe. "Omg i totally forgot about you haha, looks like i broke your arm...oopsie" she said in a cruel casualness. "Well look, don't expect this to happen often but you're needed somewhere else." Her fingers already scraping you off of the damp insole of her gym shoe. Soon you found yourself glued to  the inside of the tiny cage in her navel, "stupid bitch died, not my fault i forgot to take her out before going into the ocean." She said, sounding completely genuine, "anyway, this is just for a while till i get a replacement."




The day went as expected, Chloe went to work, you were hidden beneath her shirt, then she got home and changed for the gym. While at the gym you were shaken about, and somehow still being forced to drink sweat, clearly the way Chloe fed her long term tinies. You felt sick by the end of her session, the constant bouncing shook you to the point of dizziness. Eventually she got home, and went into the bathroom...she was about to shower. The thunderous rumble of the water tumbling down around her as Chloe stepped into the shower almost deafened you, and soon you were being drowned as she started to wash. Soon you were doused in fruity soaps and oils as she carried out her evening routine, and when she was done, she went to bed, you were stuck, trapped in her belly button.


And that was how the next 8 months went, Chloe never took you out of her piercing, through a decision she had made, or just because she didn't care enough to remember, you would never know. She went into the ocean multiple times, only forgetting to take you out about 20 times, luckily you survived simply because she happened to stay shallow enough that you could catch breaths between waves, or simply holding your breath as she swam deeper. Eventually however, Chloe decided it was time for change. She took you out of the cage one morning, and in a quick movement you were thrown onto her desk. As you caught up to the fall you saw as Chloe strapped a new tiny into her navel cage. Her attention returned to you as she stepped over, "what to do with you? Hmm, theres that hot guy at the gym, always talking about wanting to find a wild tiny? Or, maybe you could make a good shoe toy, my last one must have got free or something, only had it a month." She talked to herself as she picked you up, she had forgotten about how she even got you, and what she had been doing to you. To her you were nothing. Before she could make a real decision a girl walked into the room, you recognised her from your time in Chloe's piercing, haley, a muscular beauty a foot or more taller than Chloe, her jet black hair tied back in a long pony tail. "Oh hey, that a tiny?" She asked Chloe as she went over to the bed. "Yeah? Obviously?" Chloe jabbed at her friend. "Do you need it?" Hayley asked, staring at you. "I guess not, no? Why?" Chloe responded, curiosity in her voice. "Well, i kinda wanted to know what you did to those kids i gave you last year?". "Hayley was the one that gave Chloe those 4 poor kids that wanted to be owned by a giant woman?" You thought, staring at her with fear.


"Well, i can show you if you want?" Chloe responded, sitting in her chair, playing with you between her fingers, hahkey responded, "well yeah, thats why i asked if you needed it", the it in question being you, pinched between Chloe's fingers. "I mean, obvs i ate the first 2, you know what i think about tinies as protein" she started, Hayley nodding with a grin. "And the last one is...here" she continued, reaching into her shorts and retrieving something, an identical cage to the one in her belly, but this one had a broken looking kid stuck inside, "he had been...stuck against her vagina all these months?" You thought as she tossed the cage to Hayley. "He's yours if you want, i was just gonna keep him down there forever to be honest" Chloe offered, hayley responded quickly "thanks, looks like my pet snake will be getting an extra treat later haha". Your heart was racing now, Chloe's grip on you loosened as she said that. "Oh? Do animals like eating tinies?" Chloe asked, clearly interested. Your heart beat got faster, you didn't like where this was going. "Oh fuck yeah, tinies are the best treats, sally gets at least 1 or 2 a week. I had an ex, he would feed his cat with tinies only. Must have went through a thousand a week easily." Hayley said with joy. "Wow haha, anyway, the third tiny went like this" Chloe then dropped you to the carpet, and placed her socked foot down on you. "What? You just crushed it?" Hayley said, clearly not that impressed. "Nope, i drowned it with my sock, i was just back from the gym remember. I was going to put it in my smoothie but just couldn't be arsed" Chloe said, slowly increasing the pressure on your back. "You think Velvet would eat tinies?" She asked Hayley as she slowly suffocated you. "Oh yeah, tarantula's love tinies, keep them alive for days i heard" hayley responded. "Ooh, gotta try that some time then, shame i diddnt know that when you gave me those 4 kids, bet Velvet would have loved that feast" Chloe's per spider was a monster, you saw it daily from her belly button, it was massive, dark brown with orange on each of its legs. "You know, why dont you try it now, lemme request a tiny" hayley said, her phone already in her hand, a few srconds later a tiny woman was stood on the desk. "Ooh, she will do nicely. And look, her evaluation says she is a student in nevada" Hayley had just revealed something new to you, the people that requested you could read about you? "Only 17 too, Velvet is eating well today" Chloe pointed out before lifting the small woman off the desk, her struggles were worthless. "Anyway, gotta go, see ya tomorrow?" Hayley said, standing up. "Yeah! Of course!" Chloe responded, before standing up, unlike in her shoe 8 months ago, this time you were under her heel, and as she stood your body took her full weight, popping in an instant as she went to the door with her friend, then to her back room to feed her pet...




End Notes:

Another longer one, but i realy had fun again, please let me know what you think and maybe some countries we should visit the giantess' of?

Rough ride by gts_anna

You managed to avoid requests for a few days, regaining your strength and almost starting to feel normal...then your phone vibrated and as you read it your heart dropped, "Jackie ;)" was all it said, and you knew who it had to be. Soon you found yourself in a familiar room, the office of the careless nurse who had put you in your current never ending hell. She was there, towering above you at her desk, you were sat in the middle of the wooden plateau as she idly tapped away on her phone. Her eyes then looked away from her screen and landed on you, and a smile curled into existence on her lips.




"Mmh, you look tasty today cutie" she teased before lifting you between her fingers. You hated the way she talked to you, like she owned you. "You've been good, not trying to tell anyone, but I'm hungry now so byeee" she finished before simply tossing you towards her mouth. You landed with a wet thud on her tongue before rolling deeper into her mouth. The warm and damp cave came to life as Jackie began chewing, her teeth making quick work of your relatively weak body before she simply swallowed your remains, her indifference to you hurt, almost as much as the knowledge that this was only the first time of many she would be doing this to you.


When you came back you didn't have long before your phone buzzed again, barely able to lift your phone, you only just managed to read it before passing out again..."Rob, UK". You woke up outside, on a plastic table on what looked like a construction site. A giant man, Rob, above you. He was young and clearly quite fit. Quickly you discovered your use to him as he lifted you and began dangling you above a massive pot noodle, the heat rising from the boiling mix of water and noodles burned your skin, then he spoke, "cant wait to eat you, love a spicy tiny" was all you heard before his fingers left your body and you were falling. With a burning splash you hit the swamp of food, sinking below the molten surface for a second before managing to claw your way back to the surface. Soon a massive fork plunged in, pulling you deep into the scalding fluid as it searched for a mouthful. You were pulled back to the surface as Rob lifted his first bite to his mouth, easily fitting it in and beginning to chew as he relished in watching you struggle below him. 




10 minutes of agony passed as he purposefully left you in the slowly cooling broth. Eventually he clearly got bored of trying to avoid you and began eating like you weren't even there. Each fork attack threatened to take you to his uncaring mouth, and eventually you were caught. The metal prongs landed either side of you and pushed you deep into the thick mixture of noodles and sauce, and as the fork raised out of the pot you found yourself wrapped in the slimy catch it had made. Before you could try yo escape the fork was in the man's mouth and you were being released from your binds. You dropped to his tongue as he withdrew the fork, and soon chaos consumed your world, he chewed everything in his mouth, but you didn't get lucky, and soon you were swallowed whole and alive, being sent to be buried alive in a combination of all of his previous mouthfuls and his potent stomach acid. The landing in his stomach was rough, followed by becoming extremely painful as the ball of chewed food you were within began go sink into the acid, dragging you deeper and deeper until finally you were dead.


You once again woke up gasping for air, now becoming annoyingly used to drowning in stomachs. Then your phone buzzed once more, "Ailie, UK". Once again you passed out, still feeling breathless from your last two deaths. As you woke up you found yourself in a large bedroom, a massive girl staring down on you with her phone out. "Perfect, lemme just...okay" she said, taking a picture of you before typing something on her phone and hitting send. Then her attention left you entirely for a moment, before she reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of super glue.




After the glue was brought out, she reached into another drawer and revealed what the glue was for, Ailie slammed a massive navy blue dildo onto the desk, missing you by millimetres. You quickly found yourself held face down in her palm as she roughly but carefully brushed the glue onto you, making sure it was only on your back and head, missing all 4 of your limbs.l, then she lifted the dildo and pressed it onto your back, rolling its bulging head back and forth to ensure a tight connection. "All set" she said to mostly herself before standing up, swinging you quickly past her thigh as she walked towards her bed. She dropped onto the soft white sheets and began pulling her leggings off with one hand while she held you in her other. She was clearly struggling slightly as soon she was bringing the dildo up towards her face, her mouth lazily dropping open as her tongue extended barely past her teeth. Soon you were being dragged along her wet muscle as Ailie went to hold the dildo in her teeth to remove her clothes. Her tongue beat against you as she idly played with the dildo between her teeth.


You were brought out into the cold air of her room and were greeted with a view of her newly naked legs, Ailie still wearing her green top but a small pile of black leggings and panties at the far end of the bed. She held you just in front of her lips before out of nowhere her lips opened and a ball of spit flew from within, hitting you and coating the tip of the dildo in saliva. Ailie moaned slightly in anticipation then in an instant you flew down the length of her body, finding yourself greeted by the mouth of her pussy when your brain caught up, clean shaven and glistening with a light moisture. Before you could comprehend its size compared to you it was getting bigger, and quickly, Ailie was beginning. Soon you were being mashed into her damp skin, every subtle movement forcing her bodily fluids into your mouth, the taste was not unpleasant, but the quantity was making your mouth hurt. The pressure on your body built to extreme pain until the dildo began sinking into her further, soon you were being pushed deeper and deeper into Ailie's hot body, dragged along the soaked walls of her vagina, the dildo stopped for a moment, then began to move quickly the other direction, the motion building pressure in her depths. Soon, as Ailie's movements outside became faster and sent you deeper, your ears began to hurt, eventually your hearing faded until all you knew was motion, unable to see from within her pussy. The repetitive movement past her slick walls changed slowly as they began to pulse and squeeze more and more, finally clamping down over and over as Ailie clearly reached a climax, finally freeing you from within just before allowing you to drown or get crushed to death. She brought you up to her face, now red and slightly sweaty, she was panting from exertion, slowly bringing you towards her mouth once more. Her hot breath beat against you as she brought you forwards, her tongue extending to lick her newest toy.  Her relative gentleness of before was gone as her rough tongue began dragging across you, threatening to pull your skin off as it removed her fluids, you watched as she swallowed, both turned on by how hot she looked doing it, but horrified by the fact you could easily have been in there too, her massive lips within arms reach as she breathed out afterwards, blasting you with breath smelling of a mix of her sex and coffee.




She quickly dumped you off the side of the bed and stood up, her bare foot landing on you as she did so, crushing your arm flat against the blue rubber. She slid her foot forwards, rolling the dildo across the carpet and smearing your arm across her skin. She walked out, her ass disappearing around the corner and into the hallway, soon you heard the shower and passed out from exhaustion. You woke up the next day, clearly having been moved by Ailie over night, now in a drawer full of what looked like panties in the dim light flooding in from the handle. You listened to her all day as she went about her life, you became more and more scared of her all day. She was clearly confident, the way she spoke on the phone made her sound important, her friends clearly bending to her wants as she changed plans they had to fit her schedule. Then there were the tinies, the ones she requested and one by one tortured. Taunting them with how little they meant to her, killing them to make a point, most went down her throat, some met worse fates. Soon however, Ailie's deadly attention turned on you once again. The drawer burst open and Ailie's hand grabbed her toy, whipping you around violently before tossing you onto her bed, landing next to a bottle of lube.


She was fully nude this time, her breasts swinging as she leaned over onto the bed and picked you up again, "hmm, already broken" she noted under her breath as she saw your missing arm, quickly dismissing it with a slight shrug and a pursing of her lips. She pulled a small wooden stool over and used the suction cup on the dilld to stick you down, forced to stare up at her as she straddled you, her massive hot thighs pressing against you on both sides as her breasts blocked your view of her face. Without warning she began pouring lube down onto you. Before you could clear your face a shadow loomed over head, Ailie was rising up, and soon her ass was hanging above you. Slowly she began to lower, one hand guiding you directly towards her tight hole. Soon her entire weight began pressing down onto you as she started to crush you against her ass, slowly you began to slip inside, the hole widening enough to fit the dildo, crushing against you as you slowly disappeared inside. This was a different experience, Ailie was slower, but more determined this time. The smell was worse and the taste was overwhelming, combined with the deep vibrations of Ailie's moans you were unable to even keep up with what was being done to you by the behemoth woman. You were knocked unconscious as she orgasmed, her body clamping down on you as she pulled the dildo free from her ass. The last thing you saw were her massive thighs rising away from you.




You awoke days later, and immediately knew something was very wrong. Ailie had used you, a lot, while you were out cold, and now you felt something was missing. You got your answer soon as Ailie returned to your view, a wicked smile on her face, "don't think you'll last much longer, shame too, i like repeat tinies and we almost made it a week." She said, for the first time actually talking to you. Her words meant nothing to you, what week, she wanted you back? "Id love to make it but, a toy is a toy and i don't go easy...ever, shame about your legs, they felt great" she said, before bringing her fingers down to the stumps that used to be both of your legs, you feinted again as she jammed her finger into the still healing wounds. You faded in and out as Ailie had her way with you, her pussy finally claiming your last limb. You woke up again m, the event over, and a day having passed. Ailie was looking down on you, "uhh, so close too, my app says 5 minutes but...I'm not waiting for you, so i have a new toy, i don't need you anymore". She then brought her finger nail up to you and peeled you off of her dildo. Now stuck to her nail you were brought to her mouth where she sucked you from her finger, pulling you into her extremely wet mouth. But she didn't swallow, she moved to the bed and soon, you found yourself leaving Ailie's mouth in a ball of spit, flowing down the side of the dildo you had just been part of all week. Ailie began riding and soon you found yourself stuck to her pussy, slowly being ground to death against her ridged walls, as the clock on Allie's app ticked over to 1 week her pussy claimed another victim just before she began to moan.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a more varied chapter, wanting to throw a few of these in where you go to many people for less time along side longer term ownerships :) let me know what you think of this style and iff you want to see more focussed, single giantess chapters or more "variety" chapters sith 3 or 4 owners.

Before the party by gts_anna

"Tara, UK", the unending buzzing of your phone didn't even register anymore, it was the new normal. You had been through a lot since Ailie, more guys than before were using the app. Jackie had you a few times too, you became a staple of her lunch for a week, and almost became her sex toy once, only being saved by her clumsiness leading to an early death under her foot. Being eaten by a guy was different, rougher, than any woman had been to you, and that wasn't the only thing that was worse, everything women could use you for, a guy would use you for too...and guys seemed to love having tinies inside of them. "Tara, UK", finally you noticed your phone, and soon you were waking up on a desk staring up at a gorgeous young woman, smiling down on you, satisfaction on her face. She lifted you and began inspecting you, flipping you over and over in her field sized palm.




"You'll do" she said, a cute, slightly posh, english accent flowing on her sweet breath towards you. She pushed herself away from her desk and started walking through her house. Tara went to a cupboard and pulled out a pair of white shoes and started back towards her room. She tossed one shoe onto the floor and pit the other onto the desk. "Like them?" She asked you, motioning you towards the shoe as she dropped you onto the desk. "Uhh...sure...they're um...nice" you nervously responded, staring up into her huge dark eyes. "Yay, you'll love living in them then" she said in subdued excitement before pinching you and lifting you over the mouth. Soon you found yourself in the depths of the shoe, Tara lifted the heel forcing you to roll down to the toe. Soon you saw Tara's white socked foot pushing its way through the far end of the shoe. Her massive toes slammed into you and began to wriggle, Tara was playing with you as she sat at her desk, her toes pushing you to the floor and squeezing you between themselves.


Hours later Tara stood, her toes spreading out above you, pulling her sock tight across you. She began walking, her shifting weight crushing and rolling you across the slightly damp insole. She walked forever, sometimes stopping to do something, but it was never for long, and her toes never left your body alone. Her hot skin made the shoe into a sauna as she walked and walked, you couldn't tell what sweat was yours and which was hers, it didn't matter, you were soaked through anyway.




The first day was the hardest, clearly Tara was breaking you in, for the next 3 weeks she wore your shoe sporadically, some days wearing you all day while others she didn't even take you out of the cupboard. Then one day something new happened, Tara pulled you out of her shoe and held you up to her face. "Time for a...promotion, little one" her breath was intoxicating, sweet and warm, in combination with her smile it made you want to do anything for her. "So, I'm going to lie on my bed...and you're going to...make me...happy" she said, getting more and more breathy as she brought you towards her lips, ending with a kiss, your whole upper body slipping between her lips, where she held you as she undressed.


Finally Tara released you from her lips, dropping you onto her nude chest. You rolled slightly, stopping as you began to enter the valley of her breasts. "You've got ten minutes...then I'm taking over" she whispered as she placed her head back on the pillow, it didn't sound like a threat, but you didn't want to let her down, she had some kind of control over you no other owner had, not even Jackie. With Tara you wanted to do what she asked, you needed to, while your loyalty to Jackie was based on her threats. You started running across her hot skin, making your way through the shadow cast by her breasts. You took 5 minutes to reach her belly button, Tara was clearly getting bored as she started to play with her breasts behind you, her slight spasms making your journey harder as you finally reached the edge of her vagina. You made your way down between her lips, and began trying your best to pleasure her, your efforts clearly doing something as a slight moan came from her mouth far above. "Mmh...time's up" a rare warning from a giantess, as Tara's hand soon finding its way down, her body begging for more than what your miniature life could offer her.


Massive finger crashed into you, beginning to rub you into her moist clit, her legs rising and falling as she began to finally get what she wanted, her breath becoming heavier as she built towards her goal. You found yourself in the eye of the storm as she began pushing you into herself, your body slipping easily into her pussy, her fingers returning to push you deeper and deeper as she moaned, the vibrations rattling your chest. With a ferocious crushing of her walls you were pushed out of her pussy and onto the soaked bedsheets. As Tara sat up her ass rolled forwards, the soaked bed stopping you from escaping as her massive cheeks consumed you below them. As Tara sat to catch her breath, you were under threat of drowning and being crushed, forced to breath through her flooded sheets as her full weight crushed down on you. Safety came as Tara got up off of her bed, leaving you plastered to it as she walked out of the room, swinging her hips into the hallway and eventually turning on the shower. She returned, now re-dressed and with her hair damp. "Oh, you lived?" Tara said, noticing you trying to crawl free from her bed. Her hand came down and plucked you free with ease "you can live here from now on" she said, making sure you could feel every word on your skin before placing you into a small clear jar on her desk. A few hours later Tara went to bed, and for the next few days you watched from the jar as she lived her life, not ignoring you fully, but never removing you from your new home.


There was a huge amount of noise outside of Tara's room, a party. You could do nothing but listen as what seemed to be around 20 or so young women got drunk and had fun on the other side of the door. Tara came in a few times, looking amazing as she always did to you, the smell that followed her around subduing you into a submissive toy whenever she was near you. Soon the door opened once more, but this time it wasn't Tara. A girl about Tara's age stumbled in, her blue top barely able to contain her breasts as she came towards the desk. You began to panic, something about her made you scared, just her presence in the room was enough to send you into a terrified state, her eyes locked on you as she got to the desk. "Oooh, Tara's hiding tinies" the new girl said giddily as she grabbed your jar up from the table. "I'm so jealous of her, tinies just fall for her, do what she wants...i always have to hurt them to get my way" she said as she tipped you onto her hand.




"Though, the screams are hot" she smiled to herself before crushing you in her fingers, you heard your bones cracking as she built pressure. "You know, its just not fair, like, i know her uncle like, works with that shrink stuff, but why does she deserve to get her way" the new girl was getting rougher on you, her finger nail starting to dig into your chest as she crushed. "Im kinda hungry now though" she observed, then you began to feel...compliant, the new girl was sitting on Tara's bed, her body scent was all around you, clouding your mind. "Eat...eat me!" You shouted out, unable to stop yourself. The girl smiled and looked down at you. "Oh? Finally a tiny that wants to die for me" she said, lifting you to her face. "P...please...don....i want you to eat me!" you said, trying to fight it, your brain wanting to do what the girl said she wanted, Tara's scent was getting you killed now, the girl began lifting you above her head. Her mouth opened with a smile and her tongue rolled out onto her chin as she prepared to drop you. Her fingers released and you began falling, the girls mouth below growing bigger until it was all you could see.


To be continued...

End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Our first 2 parter, what do you think could happen next?

After the party by gts_anna

You landed on ruby's tongue and instantly were coated in her saliva. She began pulling you in slowly, her tongue disappearing between her lips when..."Ruby! What are you doing!" Tara shouted as she walked into the room. The girl, Ruby, closed her mouth and started to suck on you, the pressure making you feel sick. "Ruby, spit it out" Tara said, more seriously this time. The pressure lessened and light burst in from Ruby's lips. You found yourself dumped onto her hand, looking up at tara's Pissed off face staring at you. "So what? Im not enough for you?" She asked, her eyes piercing you, your heart sank, she was disappointed in you. "And you, what are you doing with my tiny?" She switched her attention to Ruby. "What? I haven't eaten a tiny in hours" Ruby responded, innocence in her voice. "Well, you don't get to eat this one" Tara said, her tone changing back to her usual self, taking you from Ruby's hand. Just then another girl stumbled in, dropping to her knees and staring at you over Tara's shoulder "oooh, Tara's hiding tinies!" She screamed out, a roar of womanly cheering burst out in the other room. "It looks so yummy!" The new girl said drunkenly, Tara's grip tightened on you, "if anyone is going to eat it, it'll be me" Tara said, smiling at you, your heart beating faster at the idea, a mixture of fear and her strange power making you excited.




"But...I'm not hungry just now" she said as she brought you to her chest, "I'm not done breaking it in yet anyway" she said to the two others in the room. Tara slipped you down into her top, pushing you deep enough to hide you from the crowd outside. "Right, lets give the girls som tinies then" Tara said confidently. Soon you heard a group of tinies outside, you assumed on the same desk you woke up on. "Okay, you're going to make my friends happy, you'll do anything they want, won't you?" Tara said sweetly. You heard a mumble of tiny voices agreeing with her. "Okay Ruby, take your pick" Tara said, and soon you heard Ruby, "i think you look tasty", then you heard a few snaps and a tiny screaming before a few more louder crunches silenced it. "Guess they don't always want what you tell them to, huh?" Ruby said mockingly. "Mine don't scream that much Ruby, you're just too rough with them" Tara jabbed back before walking into the other room with the rest of the willing tinies. The girls took and tormented them one by one as tara walked about, you were glad you were in her bra and not out there.


You learned there were 23 there including Tara and Ruby. Of the remaining 21 there were 10 tinies taken and immediately eaten, 5 were saved for later by their new owners, 4 found the end of their lives came in the drinks of the woman that picked them. The last 2 you only heard the start, the 2 that chose them asked Tara to tell the tinies to be scared of them, and then they were sent out onto the area where the women were using as a dance floor, the two new owners heading over to terrify their new toys. You spent the rest of the party bouncing in her surprisingly comfortable bra. Soon the guests were leaving and Tara crawled onto bed, not removing her clothes.


"What are you doing in there?", Tara's voice woke you up, her tone was threatening. She pulled you from her bra and stared at you, she was in the middle of getting changed when she found you. "I don't remember telling you to go in there" she said with a soft disappointment. "You...didn't...you put me there" you said, for some reason a feeling of shame washed through you as Tara's expression changed to a cute smile. "Aww, i think i finally broke you. You'll do anything for me now won't you" she said, her slightly posh accent dancing across your skin, making you sweat slightly. "Y...yes" you stammered, "great! Then i can finally do this!" She said with joy, dropping you into a glass tube and carrying you towards her kitchen where she opened a drawer and got a scary looking machine out. "Soo, i shouldn't have this, but my uncle didn't notice so, I'm gonna use it." Tara said, setting it up on the counter and plugging it in.


"It'll make you mine, or whatever i want basically" she said, smiling down at you as she placed the tube you were inside of into the machine. "So? First...you'll be mine" she said, typing on the small touchscreen. "Whenever i want you, i'll have you, any time you're not shrunken i can take you, so exciting right?" She said as the machine flashed lights at you. "Hmm, and lets have some fun. I think it could be fun if some others could get what i have, soo lets make the next 2...no 3 people that get you can get you whenever too. How does that sound?" She said, basically giggling. You couldn't help yourself but nod in acceptance. "Thought so, I'm so good at knowing what you little ones want haha" she said before unplugging you from her machine. She tipped you onto the table and put the machine away, locking the drawer. "Okay, I'm gonna get changed then i guess I should send you out into the world." She shrugged and walked away. 20 minutes later another woman came into the room, she went to the fridge and looked up and down the shelves, spinning around and closing it in disappointment. Her eyes then fell on you, and her face lifted. "Oh hello there, a survivor from last night" she said in a sinister curiosity. She cutely stepped over to you and leaned on the counter, her hand reaching out for you. "I see Tara's influence isn't as strong now" she said, sensing your fear. "Hey Tara? Wanna share this?!" She shouted out. Tara walked in moments later, now dressed and clearly about to leave, "share what?".




"This tiny from last night?" The roommate said, moving you so Tara could see. "Oh, thats not..." Tara started, clearly about to out you as her newest forever toy. "No, you can have it" she finished, walking away, as she reached the door she mouthed "I'm sorry" and blew you a kiss before walking out, leaving you to her friend. "All mine then" the roommate didn't waste any time, bringing you to her mouth and biting into you, Tara's apology made sense now as the massive teeth sank into you. "Mmh, Tara knows how to pick tinies, always so tasty" she said while chewing your entire lower body, your blood dripping down her lips. She tossed your top half in before she swallowed, coating you in the bloody mixture of your crushed legs and her saliva, her moans of enjoyment vibrating you as she began chewing again, her teeth smashing your body to nothing as she walked to her bedroom, not thinking about you anymore, her own tiny from Tara's party last night being shoved into her underwear as she swallowed you.

End Notes:

Please review to let me know youre enjoying the story so far, lots more still to come.

Consequences by gts_anna

You spent the morning worrying about what Tara had done to you, the next three people that requested you were getting an ability you doubted they would even know was possible. Then your phone buzzed, you almost didn't want to see who the first to unknowingly make you theirs was. You looked down at your phone, "jessica, Uk". You found yourself waking up in the cupholder of an attractive woman in her early twenties, she was on the phone, her slightly deep subdued Scottish accent clued you in to your rough location. "I normally bring one from home...i just forgot today, had to request some random snack." She said before hanging up and looking down at you. The woman, Jessica, reached down for you, she was clearly dressed for the gym but hadn't been in yet, she was red, possibly from stretching but she hadn't worked up a sweat yet. "Well, you'll do" she said, her massive eyes inspecting every millimetre of you.




Jessica's fingers were crushing you between them uncomfortably hard as she began bringing you towards her mouth, wasting no time. You were terrified now, knowing this woman could have you whenever she wanted from now on. Her lips parted and her tongue peeked out from between then, just enough to hit you first as she pushes you inside. Her mouth was hot, and her tongue wasted no time tasting every part of you. Then you felt the pressure increase as Jessica started to swallow. Her throat squeezing you deeper and deeper into her body as she walked into the gym. Falling into her empty stomach hurt, the shallow pool of acid barely up to your knees, sloshing about as she walked. This calm didn't last as Jessica began working out properly, you couldn't stay standing and soon you were melting in the shallow lake of her acid, and soon you were consumed, Jessica using you as fuel, and gaining a permanent tiny without even knowing it.


As you woke up you thought to yourself "one down, two to go.". You didn't get much time to rest as your phone buzzed again, "Jackie :)". You were not in her office, Jackie clearly had the day off as you saw her towering above you not in her uniform. "Hey cutie" she said as she picked you up. "I feel kinda bad, all i use you for is food." She said before giving you a lick along your whole body. "And, you do taste amazing, but i wanna do more with my lil cutie" she held you in-front of herself as she thought. "What do you want to do?" She asked, you were taken by surprise. "Uhh, c...can we talk?" You struggled to say as Jackie absent mindedly squeezed you in her fist. "Aww, sure, but i get to choose next cutie" she smiled.




"Uhh, okay, you're in charge" you said, not expecting her response. "Yes, i am" Jackie said, dead serious. Your heart was in your throat as you looked at her happy face waiting for you to talk. "I...met a girl..." you started, Jackie cutting you off "aww cutie, am i not enough for you?" She said, feeling possessive of you. "Its not like that...she did something to me...like what you did" you finally finished, Jackie squeezed you harder in her fingers, "and you let her?" She almost angrily said. "N...no, i couldn't. She's making 3 people get that power too, like you." You said, scared of what Jackie might do to you. "How many?" She said, bringing you closer to her face. "H...how many what?" You asked, confused. Jackie's fist got even tighter "how many have you gone to since this...girl?" She spat. "J...just one...before you" you gasped. Her face changed to a sweet smile again, and her grip loosened slightly. "Good, so only one more then." She stood up and went over to her living room, dropping onto the couch. "Im bored of talking cutie, my turn" she said excitedly, "and you've got some work to do to make up for your loyalty issues" her tone changing to a more serious one. She brought you down to her sockless feet. "I had such a long day yesterday, my feet hurt." Was all she said before leaning back and playing on her phone.


You walked towards Jackie's massive feet, she was thoughtlessly wiggling her toes slightly, and as you got closer you were caught by her foot. Jackie's toes curled over you, pulling you under her foot as she started to roll it back and forth. "You feel great cutie" Jackie softly said from above as her soft foot crushed against your body and the wood floor. She sat there for longer than you could keep track of, swapping feet over and over as she relaxed. Finally she relented, her foot lifting off of you as her hand came down to replace it. You lifted up to her face as she smiled at you. "Aw, my lil cutie, I forgive you for betraying me, i know I'm the only woman you'd really let own you, right?" She asked pointedly. You nodded furiously, out of breath from the last hour of her feet assaulting you. "Good, you know, I don't know what to do with you now.".




"I'm not hungry just now, maybe i could put you in my fridge for later?" She thought out loud, standing up. She went to the kitchen and pulled it open, looking at what was in there already. "Ooh, my soup from yesterday, you'd go great with that cutie" she said as she pulled a plastic tub out of the fridge. She popped the lid off and dangled you over the swamp of chicken and vegetables. "I probably wont eat this for a few days, but i think you need some time to think about what you've done still cutie", Jackie said before dropping you into the tub, by the time you got back to the surface the lid was being snapped shut, and soon you were being placed into the fridge, just a small part of Jackie's leftovers. Over the next few days Jackie didn't even contemplate eating you, every time the fridge opened you had hope, you were so cold and just wanted to be free, but every time she picked something else, including both of the other plastic containers with the same soup you were part of. A week passed before Jackie touched your plastic prison, "hmm, this'll go bad soon" was all she said before taking you from the fridge. She placed you on the counter then returned to the fridge, grabbing a few other assorted leftovers. "Not feeling any of these just now, ughhh, i'll just order in tonight." She said before moving the leftovers one by one back towards the fridge. She eventually grabbed your tub, but you weren't returning to the fridge, Jackie had the freezer open, and was now sliding you into a shelf near the bottom, she had clearly forgotten about you. The door closed and you were now stuck in the pitch dark as the chicken soup around you started to freeze solid...

End Notes:

Review and let me know what you'd love to see happen in the future :)

Back to work by gts_anna

You were so cold, frozen into the solid block of soup in Jackie's freezer, you didn't understand why you weren't dead yet, it mist have been days by now. She had returned a few times, taking some of the other frozen leftovers she had put in at the same time you were trapped here. But soon Jackie picked you, pulling your frozen prison out and placing it onto the counter, the impact smashing the loose frost off of the lid. Her fingers cracked the lid open and she picked you back up, never noticing you trapped within as she brought you towards the microwave, Jackie was about to accidentally cook you. A few bangs later and you were locked in, Jackie hit a few buttons and you began to spin, a constant buzzing making you aware something was being done to you. You began to feel dizzy, your insides beginning to feel hot as the block around you began to thaw. You started to sink into the liquid as it became thinner and thinner, too weak to save yourself. Soon you were drowning as you cooked, your thoughts drifted to Jackie, you assumed she would enjoy you, if she even noticed your tiny body at all. You would never find out as you went unconscious under the surface of the soup.


You woke up gasping for air, still out of breath from drowning. You didn't get long to recover as your phone buzzed, signalling your departure once more. You couldn't reach for it to read what it said before you started to pass out again. You woke up in a panic, you had no clue who requested you. Looking around you saw a huge can of red bull, next to it was a plastic tub of fruit, on your other side was a massive sandwich, the packaging stating it was a BLT. Then you turned to look at who had requested you for what you assumed would be their lunch. Your heard jumped into your throat as you looked up at the woman in front of you...you knew her. Above you, staring down hungrily, was your boss from when you could actually go to work regularly, Charlie. You were fortunate, a few weeks before you got chipped laws were introduced to prevent employers from firing anyone currently serving a shrink based sentence, but it now meant you were on the menu for your current boss. You had seen Charlie with tinies before, she was awful, she came across as playful but the things she did to them made you afraid of her even when you weren't chipped, and now you were staring up at her from the middle of her lunch. Charlie's hand came for you, picking you up and bringing you towards her face, she was being uncharacteristically quick with you. "I want go play with you, if you win, I'll eat you last, if i win, you'll already be inside of me" she said, her familiar voice making you shake with fear as she opened her sandwich box and brought one of the two slices out, removing the top piece of bread. "In you go" Charlie teased as she dropped you onto the middle of one of the huge pieces of tomato.




Charlie lifted the top piece of bread and said "good luck", her normally cute smile now feeling threatening. The soft bread squashed down onto you as Charlie remade her shop bought sandwich, unaware her employee was now trapped inside. You felt her fingers crushing in on both sides of you as she lifted the sandwich up to her mouth, you heard the distant crunching of lettuce. The next bite was much closer to you, the tomato below you moving as Charlie's teeth pulled at it. You heard her moan, sure she was just taunting you. 3 more bites and you were sure you were next. "Oh, hi Charlie, thats me finished." A new woman spoke, you knew her voice, Leanne. "Okay, thanks for today, want some?" Charlie responded, you felt her accelerate you away from herself, you guessed towards Leanne. 


"Oh, sure, thanks" Leanne responded, your heart was beating so fast it hurt as you felt Charlie's grip loosen as Leanne's came crushing against you. You felt pressure above you and felt something slide against your skin, Leanne's tooth barely missing you as it cut away a bite. You didn't know if you were in her mouth or still in her hand as you heard crunching from the lettuce, signalling the end of the bite. With a burst of light you felt relief, seeing Leanne's slightly squint teeth pull away as you watched the fairly attractive middle aged woman chew, thinking about what might have happened if you were an inch closer to the edge of Charlie's sandwich. "Thanks Charlie, here, i gotta go, still need me tomorrow?" Leanne asked as she passed you back to Charlie. "Yeah, the staff list says they're still "in use", probably shrunk by some 20 something as a pet" Charlie said, you wondered, were they talking about you? "Great, always when I'm on tiny cover too" Leanne said, annoyed sounding, Charlie took a bite, swallowing before continuing, "if i got my hands on them with my app, they would never get a speeding ticket again" Charlie threatened, unaware her threat was meeting its target directly. "I bet, I've seen you with tinies" Leanne complimented, Charlie smirked, not wanting to tell Leanne she might have just eaten one of her tinies. Leanne finally left as Charlie took another bite, her teeth cutting through the sandwich and barely missing you, you were in the last mouthful. She placed the bite size piece onto the desk and took a sip from her can, staring at the remaining sandwich, contemplating if she should even check if you're in there. Thankfully her fingers started peeling the bread off of you, opening you up to the cool air of the office fully, but also revealing you to Charlie again. "Huh, guess you did survive" was all she said before using her nail to knock you off of the tomato before she quickly tossed the small bite into her mouth with ease. You watched her powerful jaw chew with ease before she simply swallowed, the small amount of food not even making a bump as it went down her throat. "Uhh, break time's up, looks like you'll have to wait" Charlie said, disappointed as she lifted you and stood up. She carelessly shoved you into her pocket as she left the office and went out into the main floor of the shop, you worked for her in a small supermarket. You were bounced and crushed as her thigh moved beside you, stuck suffering as she went about her duties, moving products, serving a few customers, taking phone calls, and her favourite activity, disposal of out of date stock.




The only stock that regularly went out of date was the boxes of tinies, the companies that sent them always sending far too many than ever got sold, and stamping them with overly short shelf life stickers. The normal procedure to get rid of them was to reduce them, slapping huge stickers onto them with lower prices, most would normally sell during the school lunch time when the high schoolers came in to buy their lunches. Any that were left would have to be disposed of, taken into the warehouse, put in a special box and crushed using the compactor in the yard. Charlie didn't think this was fun enough, she would save a few to be eaten by the staff, a few would be dropped into her bag to feed her dog, and the rest she would simply drop into the general waste, destined to be slowly crushed to death by out of date meat and vegetables for days. You listened as she went about this process, but her hand then came into her pocket, pulling you out. "I don't think I'm gonna get to you today, maybe the other staff might want you, Jo always eats a tiny or two and she will be coming in soon. Maybe you could go out on the shelf, spend a few days waiting to be sold? Hmm, what to do." Charlie taunted, hovering you over the massive box full of struggling tinies. "No, i think i will have you, its funny, you remind me of one of my employees, bet that'll make you taste even better" she said, unaware of how right she could have been. You were brought up to her lips, you knew this was going to be bad, Charlie almost never swallowed tinies whole, her lips parted and her teeth opened just wide enough to grip you between them. Charlie wasted no time, starting to chew instantly, she didn't play with her food once it was in her mouth, you were quickly ended as your boss continued dealing with the tinies she had to reduce, swallowing your body without a thought to the life she had ended inside of herself. For Charlie, food was food.


your last thought before her teeth ended your life was the fact that Charlie was the third owner since Tara, meaning she was now able to have you whenever she wanted. You realy hoped she never figured that out, or your life would become hell, spending every possible moment as Charlie's toy.

End Notes:

What do you think? Did you enjoy your chance encounter with your boss?

Crime by gts_anna

You were sitting at your table, thinking about your day, Charlie's newly gained "gift" making you nervous. It had been a day, and you knew she requested more tinies than anyone else you knew. You were in the middle of making food when your phone buzzed, you quickly turned off your oven before grabbing your phone, "Johanna, New Jersey". You found yourself in the darkness of what you would soon find out was the glovebox of a car. Light entered as Johanna revealed you to her, she pulled you out and into the bright day outside. She was terrifying already, having not even said anything yet, her eyes were piercing as she stared at you, inspecting you. "You'll be fun" she smiled in a way that expressed she had big plans for you.


She got out of her car and walked into her house, carrying you by her side as she did, entering her bedroom where she finally put you down on a plate on the dresser. Johanna looked fit, clearly athletic in her everyday life. She got changed as she spoke at you. "See what happens when you break the law? You get me." She said as she pulled her clothes off in full view of you. "I don't care what you did, you're tiny, and you're mine. And in my house all criminals are treated the same way." Johanna was now re-dressing herself in work out style clothing. She picked you up and brought you to her waist band, slipping you into it, forcing you against her slightly moist and hot skin. She walked outside and started to stretch, her leggings folding with her skin, bending you uncomfortably. Once she had stretched for 10 or so minutes she got down onto the ground, her massive body hanging above you, threatening to crush you in an instant. Then you rose up, then began falling to the ground again over and over, Johanna was doing push ups.


She went forever, each time she lowered herself to the ground you felt the cold grating surface of the mat against your face, and with each time she raised up you felt relief. She started to speak, barely out of breath as she continued. "Ready for your first real trial, tiny?" She said as she kept going. "5 miles, you fall out or slip deeper, you come with me to work tomorrow. Stay exactly where you are, you get to spend the day in my...well, we'll see what happens." She did another few minutes of push ups then stood up. You watched as she pulled on some socks and then a pair of shoes, Johanna was getting ready for her 5 mile run. You didn't get much time to prepare, you grabbed the waistband as she stepped onto the path and began jogging, bouncing you with each stride, threatening to throw you out or pull you deeper. Johanna started to sweat more, the liquid making you slippery, begging to make it harder to hold on. At some point you knew you would lose, you had decide how, flying out or going deeper, but before you could choose the world did it for you. You lost your grip and your arms slipped inside of the waistband, stopping you from grabbing at anything as you slid down into her underwear. You stopped moving as her panties levelled out between her legs, her pussy above you, dominating your world as she continued running, acknowledging your situation a mile later "looks like you'll be coming with me then". She continued her run, eventually arriving back home and reaching into her underwear, pulling you out into the daylight again, sweating and finally sounding out of breath, "I'm going to love making you suffer" she said before stepping into her garage, converted into a huge home gym.


She walked to her bedroom again, dropping you back onto the plate you had been on hours ago as she first got changed, she was no changing again, getting naked before coming over to you. "Think you deserve to look at this?" She said, her eyes stabbing at you as she motioned at her now nude body. "I don't think you do, if it was up to me all of you people would be kept in tiny cell's, used as whatever me and my colleagues need." She said, picking up a cloth and pushing it onto you, you instantly felt your lungs burning as you tried to breathe, unable to fight back you soon fell unconscious before Johanna left to shower and spend her night without you. You woke up to Johanna picking you up, she was wearing all black from what you could tell through your blurry vision. You felt yourself getting slipped into a small pouch or pocket, based on your estimate of how high you were this pouch was near her chest, you were locked in darkness as she left the house and drove to what you assumed was work. As she walked in you pieces together what you could hear around her, you figured it was some kind of office, her boss you guessed came over and spoke, "you're on patrol today, no messing about today yeah?" She ordered, Johanna responded while standing up, "thanks, got the keys?". A jingling noise signalled the start of your journey, but before she got far you were being pulled out of your pocket and finally saw what was happening...Johanna was a cop.


"Better be ready, its going to be a long day" she said with that familiar grin before slipping you back into the pouch on her vest and locking you in. She spent hours driving, stopping a few cars with no major issues until one guy about 5 hours in. You heard the siren come on for a few seconds, and soon Johanna was out of her car and walking up to the door of the one she had stopped. "License and registration" she ordered, the guy in the car took his time getting it for her. "Hey, buddy, now!" She barked, not wanting to waste time with this. He gave her his documents but she was annoyed now, "okay, out". You heard the door unlatch and the guy stepping out of his car. "Had a drink today?" She pushed, the guy denied it, "drugs it is then, your stash in there is it?" She pointed somewhere, her arm lifting the vest slightly. The guy stuttered but Johanna had finally had enough, she spin him and pressed him to the car, crushing you between her vest and his back. "Go on, resist" she taunted, the guy was stupid enough to listen. You heard a high pitched noise and then quiet. You felt her grab her radio, "dispatch, i need a car pickup on 4th and greene, abandoned car" she lied before bending down to grab something, you heard a distant zip then Johanna went back to her own car, driving away from whatever it was she had just done.


Many hours later she was back at the office, her boss coming out to talk, "catch anything good?" She asked. "Nah, couple of traffic stops, some shoplifters in the centre" Johanna once again lied. She left work and headed home, on the drive she didn't speak to you, you worried she had forgotten about you until finally her silence broke as she walked into her house, "love this part of the job", she wasn't talking to you, you felt her taking her vest off, and a while later you were brought out of your pocket and sat back on your plate in her room, you stared up at her as she pulled a second tiny from her vest on the bed, she had changed clothes since taking you off. "Just remember, you did this to yourself" she said, lifting the new tiny up to her mouth, you heard him shouting as she put him on her tongue and pulled him inside, "i didn't do anything, i don't do dru...". Johanna bit down once then you saw her swallow, rolling her eyes before staring at you and licking up the blood from her one crushing bite.

"See, lying till the end" she said, stepping towards you. "I know what you're thinking, he can just report me when he comes back, right?" She asked, clearly leading you on. "No, my department got the newest in defence, if you're shrunken by one of these..." she held up a small silver bullet shaped object and a gun like device, "...its permanent, no coming back." She rubbed her stomach as she put the device back into her vest. You took a second to process, you just watched her actually kill a person, forever, she was an executioner as well as a cop now. She came over to you again, grinning, "shame you get to come back, you don't deserve it, you broke the law." She shrugged, "just means people like me need to handle you before you get to grow back"


...to be continued

End Notes:
Another 2 parter, hope you enjoy and are excited for part 2 :)
Punishment by gts_anna

Johanna spent the evening slowly torturing you as she watched tv,  clawing at you with her finger nails, scraping up and down your body. She didn't look at you, it was instinctual, her mouth in a constant slight smile. Eventually it was time for bed, Johanna's fingers wrapping around you as she stood up. You were carried to her bedroom where she laid you down on the bed. "Time for your next trial, its simple, survive the night" she said as she removed most of her clothes, leaving just panties and a loose shirt on her imposing body. Her shadow grew over you in the dim room as she stepped closer and turned to sit down, her ass hovering directly above you, growing bigger as she descended. As she landed you felt the air in your lungs slowly forced out as her left thigh began crushing you into the mattress. "Oops, didn't see you there" she said mockingly before lifting her leg and pulling you out before twisting to lie down. "You had some experience with this before, but I'm not going to save you anymore" she said, slipping you into her panties, down into the depths between her legs up agains the heat of her vagina.


The night was long and horrifying, each movement of Johanna's body threatening to kill you, by crushing or simply by being pulled into her pussy. The morning felt like it would never come as your body was being pulled deeper and deeper inside of her. Finally it came though, and as Johanna's fingers came hunting for you you were blinded by the morning sun. "Thought you could get away with going in there did you?" She said, dead serious. Before you could answer she was lifting you up to place you on the plate you kept returning to. She dressed, not in her police uniform but something rugged but athletic. You saw her grab a box from the drawer below you then picked you up, cracking the box open slightly before dropping you inside and closing it again.


The drive was uncomfortable, you were rolled around inside the box, slamming against the other objects inside, big and metallic. You found yourself slipping down a long cylinder, the walls etched with some kind of spiral, your skin getting shallow cuts as you slid deeper. The drive finally ended and Johanna grabbed your box, bringing you to a table where you felt the tube you were in start to move. You could see light at one end of the tube, the spiral pattern now obvious along the wall. You heard a scraping of metal and a loud thunk as light began shining from the other end of the tube too. You then began to hear another metallic scraping, you looked towards it, you watched as something began moving into view from below your tube, large and metal, a shiny bronze coloured dome with a dimple in the front...you knew where you were now...the barrel of Johanna's service pistol, she was driving to a shooting range, and you were now staring at a fresh bullet, waiting to come flying towards you. You started to panic, trying to crawl way, but Johanna tilted the gun upwards slightly, you slid down, hitting the tip of the bullet and hurting your ribs. "Wheres my tiny, even when I'm nice to them they don't do as they should" Johanna said, annoyed as she looked around. "Uhh, guess i'll just start then" she said before you heard a click, Johanna had taken the safety off, she was about to shoot.


You heard another click and braced for a quick death, but instead the gun tipped forwards and you slid out onto the bench. "Stay" Johanna said before re-releasing the safety and deafening you with a sequence of shots towards the targets at the far end of the range. "Okay, time for some real target practice" you barely heard her say through ringing ears. She put the gun into her holster and licked you up, walking towards the target she had just been shooting at. She grabbed a zip-tie and wrapped it between 2 holes before slipping you between it and zipping it tight, trapping you against the wooden board, covered in holes and splinters. She smiled and nodded before walking back towards the bench opposite you. She stood facing you and pulled her gun out, pointing it towards you, your heart was beating faster and faster with each second, then she began firing. Splinters flying as bullets hit on every side of you, you felt the air moving as they flew through the wood beside you. You didn't think you would ever be glad Johanna was good at shooting, her police work leaving something to be desired, the whole framing the guy then killing him moment from the day before still haunting you. Finally the dust and splinters settled as she walked back towards you, "ugh, sometimes i wish i wasn't the best shot in the department, maybe blow a leg off or something" she said as she snapped the zip-tie around your body. "Anyway, only one trial to go, and its my favourite, nobody ever passes". She went to her car and got in, licking her lips an staring at you for a moment before smiling and putting you into her cup holder.


Johanna got home and carried you into her house, and straight towards her bedroom. "Your last trial, pick what part of me you want to spend the rest of the day with, my mouth or my foot" she offered, placing you on the dresser and staring at you, "well? Pick or i will". You panicked, looking at her mouth then to her feet bellow, "uhh...y...your feet" you stuttered as she got closer and closer to you with her mouth. "Oh, good choice" she said before going and sitting on her bed, she pulled on her work boots, lacing them tightly before standing and grabbing you. "You're going to do what all you people should be doing, licking my boots" she ordered before placing you on the floor below her, she sat and tilted her booted foot up slightly, giving you just enough room to slide under. "Go on, do what you were born to do" she moved her foot and began pressing down on you, building pressure every second. You gave in and began licking the dirty sole, feeling degraded as the massive woman felt the power she loved so much, making criminals worship her. You felt the rubber sole sticking to your skin, the dirt and grime coating your tongue as you licked over and over, feeling sick. You didn't know how long she expected you to keep going, but whenever you stopped licking, Johanna's boot would crush down harder.


Finally Johanna removed her boot from your body, her face smiling down at you, a smile that made sure you knew you were still not done. "Good, but you still failed, my boots still look dirty to me" she said, looking at her perfectly clean boots. She picked you up and brought you to her face, "lets go for a little walk" she said before standing up and heading out into the street.


"You need a wash first" she said, walking to a small dip next to the river, forcing you under the water for minutes at a time. "Much better, now you should taste better" she didn't change tones, she was serious. "Oh, you thought you wouldn't go in my mouth since you picked my feet? No no no, if you picked my mouth i would have sucked on you for a while, and you'd be spending this walk under my boots." Her tongue glistening in the afternoon sun, she opened her mouth further and you found yourself being pushed inside. "Hmm, you're not too bad, wish this was permanent though, you don't deserve to survive meeting me" she said, her tongue bouncing you around her mouth. Johanna was not fast, she sucked on you and cut your skin with her teeth.  Ut just like the man she killed yesterday, you were moved to her molars and in one swift motion Johanna bit you in half and swallowed you. You didn't get to die, she wasn't done yet. You spent hours slowly dissolving inside of her, she had dinner, burying you in pasta before you were finally drowned as she drank a coffee, You wouldn't forget your hellish time with Johanna, even though it was only a few days.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be another variety chapter, what would you like to see?


what do you think of Johanna, would you do what she said or try to defy her?

Getting around by gts_anna

You managed to have a free morning after returning from Johanna. You showered and just finished getting dressed when your phone buzzed, "Kaitlyn, UK". You soon found yourself staring up at a young woman, maybe 19, she was smiling down at you, her lips parting to reveal a piercing behind her top lip. "Mmh, lets play a game. Im going to put you on the floor and try to crush you, if you live for 2 minutes you get to be my newest pet" she leaned in and kissed your whole body, soaking you and making you sticky. She picked you up and adjusted her glasses before dropping you onto the floor and standing up, pushing her chair away behind her.




She started stepping around you, her massive bare feet causing earthquakes with each impact. You watched as her skin stuck to the wooden flooring slightly each time she lifted her leg. "If you don't try to escape I'm going to do worse than just crush you" Kaitlyn threatened. You immediately started running, her feet landing in front of you, cutting you off each time you tried a new direction. Soon Kaitlyn clearly started to get bored and she got closer and closer to crushing you. "Hmm, too bad, you would have been a cute little slave" she said before her foot hit you and started forcing you onto the ground. You heard the floor creaking under the pressure, and soon your body started to make noises too, your ribs snapping and blood coming from your mouth, Kaitlyn not caring about making a mess on her floor or her foot.


You woke up, but before you could take anything for the headache Kaitlyn had left you with your phone buzzed again, "Justyna, Poland". You were now in a forest in Poland, staring at a fairly attractive middle age woman, she was sitting on a wall next to a bike, dressed in fitness clothes. "Cześć, mała przekąska, potrzebuję cię przed jazdą." She said, lifting you towards her mouth, her tongue coming out to lick you. You hit it and became covered in her slimy saliva, her tongue retreating back into her mouth. "smakujesz bardzo dobrze, cieszysz się, że jesteś zjedzony?".




You didn't understand, did she think she got a tiny from Poland? Why did she keep talking if you didn't respond. "ok, jestem zbyt głodny, proszę o smakowicie" she said, grabbing her bike as she brought you towards her mouth. She started pushing you into her lips, you tried pushing against them but her saliva was too slick and you soon found yourself sliding into the hot cave hidden within. She started sucking on you, the pressure constantly changing within her mouth. Soon you heard her breath getting heavier, Justyna was cycling. You were almost unconscious from the pressure when she decided to start chewing, you felt your arm get crushed, followed by your legs, passing out before Justyna could finally kill you.


You didn't even get time to fully wake up before you were passing out again, you heard your phone buzzing through echoes. You woke up somewhere loud, a cute woman holding you. You didn't know anything about her, but as you gathered your surroundings you saw her name badge, Erin. "Im at work just now, but I couldn't wait." She said, biting her lip. She started walking, going inside and into a bathroom. She went into one of the stalls and sat down, taking her belt off and taking the zip down on her work trousers. "In you go" she said with glee as she slid you down her lower abdomen and into her panties, her pussy was radiating heat in anticipation of swallowing you alive.




"I cant wait to get home" Erin said as she redressed and went back to work. You were in an oven, her vagina was soaking and clearly hungry. Her legs swinging either side of you were feeding you to it, your legs started to slip inside, and over the next few hours you found yourself up to your neck in Erin's pussy. You were in hell, she was constantly on the move, she didn't seem to care about you, except when her hand would push against you from outside, forcing you deeper and deeper.


Finally you heard Erin leaving her job, you were crushed by her as she drove home, finally fully submerged in her body as she walked into her house. You were nearly drowning as she got undressed, hearing the world outside of her pulsing walls get louder. "Ohhh, i need this" you heard Erin murmur to herself, clearly unwinding. Then a mass slammed into you, your ears rang from the impact, then again, the mass forced you deeper inside Erin. You began hearing a buzzing noise as your hearing tried to come back, a vibrator. You were trapped in the middle of a sexual experience, just a small part of Erin's ritual, used to tease her until she was ready for this, the main event. The mass beat you again and again, cracking ribs and bruising your whole body, Erin's dildo was killing you slowly as her body became hotter and hotter. Luck was on your side, Erin reached her climax and explosively orgasmed, her pussy clamping and releasing your body until you were pushed out and onto the bed, lying beside the massive grey dildo she had been ramming against you. You looked up from between her immense thighs, she was red and sweaty, out of breath from her experience. She cooled off and returned to her normal complexion before she looked down, clearly surprised to see you alive.




"Wow, you things always die inside of me" she said, her voice coming from a dry throat as she picked you up. "No matter, guess i'll just have to do it with you alive" she continued, not really talking to you at all, you didn't understand what she meant. Soon you understood all too clearly as Erin walked into her bathroom. She sat on the toilet, her lower half still nude, she stared at you in thought, "sorry toy, but i always do this, just because you survived my body doesn't make you special, you'll go where every tiny I've had goes, no matter if i eat them or, like you, fuck them." You heard a waterfall sound coming from below, Erin was using the toilet. She finished, grabbing some paper from the side. Before she used it, she put you in the middle and folded, trapping you before bringing it down between her legs. The paper became wet around you as she dried herself before you felt a release, then a second later a splash. You were pulled below the surface of the hot mixture of water and piss. Above you, unseen, Erin had stood up and reached for the button. You were starting to drown, unable to free yourself from the paper as you heard an unbelievably loud rumble of water from above, Erin had flushed. You were whipped around under the surface, your lungs filling with liquid as you were shot down the pipes through her house, Erin was already drying her hands and walking back to her bed as you drowned on the way out of her house.

End Notes:

Leave a review to let me know what uses you'd love to see.

Next chapter we return to someone with Tara's gift...

To the gym by gts_anna

After Erin you were truly aware of how brutal and uncaring people could be with tinies. You had time to shower and change before your phone buzzed again, "Jessica, UK". You sighed and prepared yourself for passing out. You soon found yourself in the room of a familiar woman, the deeper voiced Scottish girl that ate you on her way to the gym, the first to get Tara's "gift" after her party. You were on her nightstand, staring at her lying on her bed, reading something on her phone. "You bitch, guess I'm going alone today then" she said, not in a serious tone as she typed and sent a message. "Just you and me little guy" jessica then said, her eyes shooting up at you. She then grabbed you, her hand rough and warm, she held you as she leaned over and grabbed a water bottle "you'll fit great" she smirked.




She undid the lid and removed some kind of mesh from the hole, then you found yourself dangled above the empty bottle. Her fingers released and you fell, hitting the plastic bottom with a dull thud. You looked up to see Jessica replace the metal mesh and began screwing on the lid again, not tightening it fully. She put the bottle onto the nightstand you first appeared on and continued on her phone for a while, the sounds muffled and echoing as she watched Tik Tok and sent messages to friends. Eventually she stood up and left the room, returning some time later wearing shoes, the final part of what you assumed was a gym outfit. She walked over and grabbed your bottle, rattling you about inside absent mindedly as she walked downstairs.


Jessica walked to her kitchen and began removing the lid from the bottle, leaving the mesh in place as she brought it under the tap. You heard something squeaking then a rumble before water began shooting out of the metal pipe into the bottle. You were instantly soaked and soon began floating upwards as the container filled. You found yourself pressed against the mesh in the top, unable to go higher as the water rose above, forcing you to hold your breath. You felt the tap turn off but you were still under the surface, clawing and pulling at the cage, a shadow fell over you, Jessica wasn't going to help you, she was just putting the lid on, the light was cut off as you heard the plastic threads sliding around each other. Light burst back in as the cap popped open, you were running out of breath as you swam over to the opening in the sky, just out of reach through the grate. You looked up and as the world tilted you saw Jessica's lips getting bigger and bigger, she was about to save you by having a drink. Just as her lips cut off the light they left again, the bottle rocked and shook, you managed to steal a breath before it settled on the counter, Jessica got a call, answering her phone instead of taking a sip. You couldn't make out words but she was clearly happy about whatever she was hearing...but soon your lungs were burning. Jessica picked up the bottle as she continued talking, bringing it to her smiling mouth, teasing you with a small sip, enough to bring the water level down, but only to the mesh, you still couldn't breath freely, only when she tilted the bottle enough. Finally she hung up and took a proper drink, you were forced up against the metal grate as the water around you flowed into her mouth. You were forced to stare into it, watching her tongue slowly moving and her throat opening and closing as she swallowed, you wanted to look away, but just couldn't, captivated by the sight. She finished drinking and re capped the bottle, you stared out of the clouded side as Jessica walked to her car and got in, driving to the gym with you in the cup holder.




You began feeling sick as Jessica walked into the gym, swinging the bottle by her side carelessly, splashing snd sloshing you about within. You watched on as she worked out, impressed by her body. You watched from the floor behind her as she did squats above, sitting on the front of the treadmill at chest height as she ran, and got mashed up against the mesh as she gulped down water, getting small cuts across your whole body from being forced against the metal. By the time she was heading home you were exhausted, the water almost entirely gone, only up to your knees now as you were dropped into the cup holder of her car. She got home and took you into her house, placing your bottle prison on the kitchen counter before leaving the room. Hours passed as you heard her shower and go about upstairs, coming down once to grab something from a drawer.


As it began to get dark outside she came in again, her phone in her hand. She leaned her ass on the counter next to your bottle, soon a tiny man appeared next to you outside, he looked up and fell to his knees seeing Jessica towering over him. She turned around and picked him up, walking over to the other counter and getting to work making her dinner. She plated it up and dropped the man onto the plate as the main feature next to some greens and rice. You watched in horror as the goddess stabbed her fork through him and began sawing off his legs with her knife, lifting them to her mouth and slipping them free, chewing like nothing was wrong. You could barely hear his screams as she ate some rice, then her fork returned to his body, she sawed off his entire left side before scooping up some peas onto the fork with it and fitting it into her mouth, playing with her phone as she ate, no care for the man she was casually dissecting for dinner. She swallowed then checked her watch, she then stood up, lifting her plate and walking over to a drawer below the sink, pulling it out. She was done with her meal, opening the food waste bin and scraping her leftovers in, including the still screaming man. From what you could see the bin was nearly empty, he would be in there for days, slowly buried by Jessica's leftover food. She bumped the drawer closed with her leg and walked out, a few minutes later you heard her leave the house, her keys jingling as she closed the door, leaving you to listen to the half eaten man screaming from the bin, his voice muffled by the plastic walls of the bottle.


You fell asleep before Jessica came home, only waking up as she made breakfast in the morning, your bottle was moved, now sitting next to the sink, you could still hear the man, his screams now whimpers after a night of bleeding in the food bin. You watched her eat her meal, fried egg, bacon, sausage and all the extras. For an incredibly fit girl she ate a lot. She finished eating, pulling the drawer below you open, you heard the man from dinner scream as she tipped half a fried egg and some bacon fat in onto him, still hot from being fried. She kicked the drawer closed without reacting and cleaned her plate next to you. Without missing a beat she grabbed your bottle, unscrewing the lid but leaving the mesh in place. She then dunked the bottle into the sink, hot soapy water flooding in, hurting your skin as you were pushed and flipped by the current. She was washing her bottle with you inside. You stared up at her emotionless face as she washed more plates and glasses from the day before, no attention being payed to you trapped in the bottle. Finally she returned to you, pouring the water out and cleaning quickly, clearly not feeling the bottle needed much done. She flipped the bottle over and left it on the drying rack, you were now sat against the mesh below you, the bottle towering above you.




You watched her leave the room and head upstairs. This felt like a good time to try and get out of her bottle for a while. You began pulling at the mesh below you, slowly making it weaker and weaker. You finally snapped off a few rungs when you heard Jessica walking into the room, before you could crawl through the hole she had the bottle in her hand and flipped it over, dropping you to the plastic bottom. Before you could stand up she started filling her bottle for the gym, the water battering you about the bottle until you hit the mesh, your arm right next to the hole you made. You soon realised the mistake you made as Jessica tilted her bottle and took a sip, you stared into her mouth through the hole you made, the only safe barrier stopping you from following the water into her pulsing throat now damaged. She closed the cap and left for the gym again. Once there you wished for luck in surviving the next few hours.


You made it through squats, her lifting weights was a close call, your legs slipping through the hole, her lips nearly crushing your foot before you fell back into the water. But next was the treadmill, you watched her chest bounce as she ran, building up a sweat and her face turning slightly red. Then her hand came towards the bottle, lifting it towards her panting mouth, the cap popped open and lips met spout. It only took a second, you heard water gulping down her throat then you flew out through the bars of the mesh, into her mouth and with no resistance, you flew down her throat. You squeezed down her neck, hearing her heart beat thundering before landing in her stomach, in chaos as she continued running. You were too tired to fight, being thrown about in the water and acid. Soon finding yourself sinking and being bounced along the wrinkled floor of her stomach...passing out in pain before drowning and dissolving as Jessica finished her exercise for the day, not even realising she had swallowed you, thinking you had escaped before the gym when she noticed the hole in the mesh.

End Notes:

I'm back, took a break so i don't get burnt out on this story, i realy enjoy writing this one so i hope you enjoy reading it, let me know what you think and expect more soon!

Work and sex by gts_anna
Author's Notes:

This chapter has a warning mid eay through, the next chapter will begin mentioning this for continuity but will not go into detail. Please enjoy and rate! Tell me countries you might want to see yourself taken to next too!

**********

After your awful experience at the hands of Jessica you hoped for some time to recover. You managed to start your shower and got in when you heard your phone buzz. Before you could get out of the shower and read it you were gone, waking up in an all too familiar place, the break room at your work...meaning only one thing.




You stared up at your boss in terror, she had you once again and you knew this was going to be bad. "Ooh, another yummy looking tiny" she said almost care free as she scooped you up with no effort. Just then, one of your coworkers Sophia came in "oh, hungry again Charlie?" She said, noticing you pinched between her boss' fingers. "Yeah! Just cant help myself" Charlie responded before giving you a horribly sticky lick across your whole upper body coating you in her saliva. 


"Still no word on our own shrunken idiot?" Sophia asked, referring to you. Charlie tossed you into her mouth before she spoke, her mouth assaulting you as she spoke "nahh, wish i got them, would have made my day!" Charlie said excitedly as she unknowing tasted the person she was wishing she had. Sophia responded "if i got them you would need to hire someone new, i've always wanted a tiny little bitch slave" with true violence in her words. Charlie swallowed you...sending you down her throat alive and screaming before responding "yeah, you sure you didn't get them and just didn't notice?" Jokingly. You splashed into Charlie's stomach with a hiss as her acids immediately began tearing you apart. You never heard any more as you sank onto Charlie's gurgling stomach, dying slowly to the rhythm of her heart beat.


You awoke on the floor of the shower, cold water shocking you awake in contrast to the blistering heat of the stomach you had just been in. But then you heard your phone again. This time you had enough time to read the notification...Liam, England.

 

*male heavy content from this point until the end of the chapter, you have been warned*


Your heart sank before you once again passed out, knowing you would wake up to a nightmare...a guy named Liam. When you did wake up you were met with exactly what you didn't want to see, a 20 something year old man completely naked with a massive erection. His deep voice boomed at you "perfect! Welcome to your new life little one, you're mine now!". He then grabbed you with his slightly damp hand, it smelled strongly of what had to be his natural odour. He brought you over a skin coloured object before spreading it open, revealing it to be a fleshlight, your heart began racing as he forcefully stuffed you inside.




You heard him squirt something onto the opening, then heard a horrible sound as he began massaging himself, a wet slapping sound muffled by your rubber prison, but then gravity shifted and the rubber wall became the floor and you were thrown forwards as Liam moaned. You didn't land on rubber however, you met a worse landing area, the massive head of Liam's penis as it was forced deep inside. You became stuck to the viscous fluid coating the tip of his cock, as the fleshlight was pulled backwards you were folded beneath his dripping wet foreskin only to be revealed again as he forced himself into the toy once more. The soundtrack to this experience was the deep moans of the man outside and the hiss and squelch of the toy.


A sudden and violent explosion of white fluid erupted from his member, flowing into the depths like lava, the spray burning your skin slightly where it hits you. You hear him moan as his cock pumped gallons of semen into his toy. At this moment you became loose, falling into the pool just before his final burst slammed into you, the thick creamy substance coating you and forcing you flying into the cavern of silicon. By the time you came gasping to the surface Liam had come down from the high of his orgasm, you heard him breathing heavily outside as he lifted his toy and walked to the bathroom. Liam dumped the contents of his fleshlight into the toilet, you included. You looked up at the colossal man towering above you as you floated in his seed in the water. He then grabbed his penis and aimed it down, the head pointing right at you, he was about to piss.


Just before he started he spotted you, he quickly leaned down and pulled you from the bowl, holding you against his cock as he unleashed his bladder, the thunderous waterfall of yellow vibrating you as it flowed through his shaft. "Totally forgot about you toy, lucky you're replaceable" he chuckled as he finished up and pushed the lever to flush. He went and washed his hands, not letting go of you as he did so, cleaning what was left of his load off of you. "God, i'm fucking starving" he said, his thickly english accent sending a shiver through your body as he dropped you onto his desk and sat down, pulling on a pair of underwear only. He then got his phone up and began doing something as he spoke to you. "Don't want to eat you first, so i'll get you some mates, make it a meal".


Seconds later he had a collection of a dozen or so tinies on his desk, you were lost in the crowd now. With no hesitation he picked up a woman and carelessly tossed her into his mouth, chewing her for a moment before swallowing, looking highly satisfied. The tinies around you began screaming and panicking, this only caused his smile to grow as he grabbed 3 tinies and tossed them all in at once, you were barely missed by his fingers as he did so. Then you saw the door move, and Liam's face became evil "oh, did you hear my snacks screaming dusty?" He said to something on the floor. He lifted a man and as soon as he saw what was down there he began struggling and trying to escape, but Liam simply dropped him, and soon he fell silent. "Ooh, you liked that, want another?" Liam said, this time lifting two tinies, one of which was you.


You looked down in terror as you and the other tiny were brought over the edge of Liams desk to see a black and brown cat staring intensely at both of you. Then you felt Liam's grip loosen...as the other tiny dropped towards the cat. You watched as his body disappeared into the feline's mouth just before you rocketed up and were tossed violently into Liam's mouth. Instantly you were crushed between his teeth as he began chewing. As his teeth slammed down on you, you felt your life being crushed out piece by piece before you passed out on the way over the back of his throat and beginning your journey go his stomach.

Sian, Engla*ERROR* by gts_anna

You were in shock as you woke up...you were almost cat food then got eaten by the man that had just abused you. You felt wrong, not just from the experience though, something was fundamentally wrong when you woke up this time. You looked around and it became very clear what was wrong...you were still tiny. You had your phone on you this time though, looking down at it you saw a notification on the screen. "Sian, Engla*ERROR*". You were confused, the notification telling you this person, Sian, had requested you was from hours ago, while you were stuck with Liam. You heard distant thumps of somebody walking around in another room. You decided to look around and figure out where you had woke up.


You turned around and figured you were on a sink, the large silver pipe of a faucet towering above you with two knobs on either side being the only landmark close to you. The door then burst open, you instinctively dove behind the cold knob as a woman in her twenties strode in holding a tiny between two fingers. She looked annoyed as she walked over to the far side of the small room, she leaned down and opened something. You heard a scream from the tiny then a splash as the woman, who had to be Sian stood up and went to walk out, stopping as she saw herself in the mirror above you. "Fuck, i'm hot today" she breathily whispered to herself before quickly taking a selfie and walking out, not seeing you cowering below on the sink.




You took the opportunity to explore, you hopped she wouldn't come back in any time soon. You walked around the rim of the sink to look out into the room. You saw where Sian had just thrown the tiny she had...the toilet. It was just floating in there, trapped. You looked further around the room, seeing a shower and laundry basket on either side of the sink. You had to figure out a way to get off of the sink, you could just jump off into the laundry basket but feared getting trapped within. Your only other alternative was waiting for Sian and hoping she would help you, which you doubted. You walked towards the edge of the sink, staring at the washing basket below, a pair of gym leggings sitting on the top. As you built up to jumping you heard Sian coming back towards the bathroom. You jumped and hit the sweaty leggings as Sian stepped into the room and closed the door.


You rolled across the sweaty leggings and fell deeper into the basket, landing on a bra near the bottom. You heard a loud noise then a constant splashing of water for a while. The sound stopped, then a moment later the toilet flushed, Sian had just done the unthinkable go the tiny she had cruelly discarded in there. You heard the sink run and then...nothing, Sian was just standing in the room, then she spoke, her English accent saying something that made your blood run cold; "oh? Two for one? I'm glad both of you were available, i'm starving". She had been requesting tinies, her next words made it easy to decide your next actions, as you crawled off of Sian's bra and made your way to the edge of the lower laundry basket you heard her say; "oh shut up already! I have no sympathy for you...things.". You stuck your head out through the mesh of the basket in time go see Sian dropping both tinies she had requested into her mouth, chewing them as she opened the door and walked out, from down here she looked truly terrifying. You now knew she was not going to be any help to you. It was at this point you realised your phone was missing, you looked back inside of the washing basket and saw it, the screen glowing in the cup of the bra. 




Before you could crawl in again to get it you felt the slamming of footsteps coming back in again. "Almost forgot, might as-well do this today too" Sian said as she stepped in, her massive orange and white converse slamming down either side of you as she leaned down and grabbed everything from within the washing basket, your tiny phone included. As she carried it out of the room she dropped a sock, the black cloth landing directly on you flatting you to the tile floor. Sian leaned down and grabbed the sock in a rush, her fingers accidentally catching you as-well, adding you to the laundry pile with the sock. You were panicking now, Sian was at the washing machine and you didn't know what happened if your phone was destroyed...or if you died right now. You had never heard of anyone waking up shrunken, so had no idea what it meant now that you were here.


Sian began dumping clothes into the machine, some had terrifyingly placed blood stains from where tinies had clearly met their deaths. She loaded panties with stains on the front AND back, leggings covered in dozens of red spots. Socks that were basically all red on the bottom and one bra with a stain in each cup. You then watched as she loaded the bra your phone was in, carelessly tossing it in before you felt the sock you were standing on move. Within a second you were tossed into the machine and more of Sians clothes were dumped in with you. With a click, she sealed the door and you were trapped...

End Notes:

How do you feel about a little bit of unaware action for this one? Want to see more? Will Sian find you in the next chapter? Leave a review!

Chilling mystery... by gts_anna

You scrambled through the mounds of Sian's clothes trying to find your phone before... *beep, beep beep*. Sian was setting the machine to start, just then you saw light through a gap between a pair of red panties and a grey sock, your phone had received a notification. You heard water running as you got to your phone, you grabbed it and read the screen, "Seren, England". Somehow you'd received a request, just then the drum of the washing machine lurched to life. You were thrown to the ground in the cup of the bra as it began rolling into the hot water and other clothes, just as you were forced under the surface your phone vibrated.


The first sensation you felt was the change in temperature, from the extreme heat of the washing machine to this, cold, freezing cold. You realised it was the ground, crystallised condensation turning to powder as you moved. The walls were the same, a cloudy white plastic, you decided to stand up, the walls would only reach to your shoulders from what you could see. As you stood you understood what was happening, you were trapped in one segment of an ice tray, and above you was a girl, maybe 19 or 20, Seren.




"Perfect, you'll fit great!" She said with a hint of sadism, a smirk forming on her lips. Seren reached past the tray and grabbed a jug of water and began slowly pouring it into the tray, you watched as the stream moved along the tray before being pushed to the floor as it hit you. You stood up in the water, it came up to your neck, Seren looked proud of herself as she said "now you stay put for later" before she lifted a lid and clipped it onto the tray forcing your head into the water before moving the tray into the freezer. You managed to get your face above the surface to breathe as the door was closed and you were sealed in the arctic temperatures of her freezer.




Hours passed and the water turned solid around you, stuck bent awkwardly in order to breathe as you struggled to shiver. Finally light was reintroduced to your world as Seren removed the tray from the freezer, the sounds of a party deafening you as she removed the lid. You got a view of Seren as she placed the tray on the counter, now in a little dress and done up for a party. "Ooh, you survived? This is going to be so much more fun for the lucky winner!" She said with glee as she popped the other ice cubes out one by one into a bucket, then it was your turn and Seren took no care as she forced her finger in behind you. You dropped into the bucket of ice and were lost in the identical cubes around you. Seren then carried the bucket out to a room of drunk young women, she was hosting a party and you were now a secret treat for one of her guests.




Almost immediately a blonde girl came over to the bucket, she slammed her dainty fingers into the ice and gripped a few ice cubes, yours included. You were lifted out and dropped into a glass, landing face up at the top as the blonde poured something that stung as it flowed across your exposed face. By the time you could open your eyes she had poured something fizzy in and was taking her first sip. Your cube bumped against her top lip as the liquid disappeared beneath it.


As the drink dissolved into the blonde girls mouth, so did the ice surrounding you. The ice cube was melting and as she took a particularly long sip it melted enough to slip into her mouth. You slipped between her lips and knew your time was limited, her tongue caught you, stopping herself from simply swallowing you. But then she shifted the ice cube to her teeth, your face was forced into the surface of her molar as she began chewing on the cold remains of your prison. You heard cracking as the pressure built, your nose began bleeding as shards of ice flew off. The ice gave way suddenly, the blonde's teeth slamming together so fast you didn't get the chance to feel it, your body put up no resistance as it burst. She didn't even notice the taste as she took another sip of her vodka lemonade, swallowing your smashed body like the rest of the ice cube.




To your horror you woke up somewhere you didn't want to be again, Sian's house. You had ended up tangled in a top, in the cup of the bralette she was currently putting on. Your arms and legs were tied up in the threads, you recognised it as one of the pieces she had dumped into the washing machine with you. You then saw her bare breast rushing towards you, did she know you were here? The hot flesh of her underboob slammed into you, as she adjusted the top you were rubbed and crushed before her breast settled on you tight against the fabric. You heard her speak as she walked somewhere, her breast bouncing with her steps and stretching the material slightly as it pushed against you. "Mmh, glad i kept one from earlier" she said before you heard screaming briefly before it was cut off. Sian moaned slightly before you heard a gulp, she had just eaten a tiny...

End Notes:

Finally bringing this back, how do you feel about the new direction? A mystery to solve? Can you escape Sian or is the app just broken forever?

Found and bound by gts_anna

Sian was going out, you felt the mass of her breast straining against you as she walked into somewhere loud, not a club but sounding more like a live music bar. You were now damp with her sweat in the heat of the venue, her rhythmic bouncing to the music was starting to loosen your limbs from her clothing. Soon you felt yourself moving within her bra, and to your horror so did she. Sian's fingers invaded and quickly pinched your head before she pulled you out. You were blinded by the harsh lights of the bar bathroom that Sian had walked to for some privacy. "Hmm, what should i do with you my little stowaway?" She asked herself as she dropped you onto the sink.




You were frozen with fear, Sian was aware of you for the first time and you knew how she had treated every other tiny since you arrived. You also didn't know what would happen if she killed you, where would you go? Would you just be dead? You were cut off from panicking as she spoke again. "I don't even remember requesting you, i don't need a tiny now i just had one and this place serves them anyway" she bit her lip as she pinched your body up into the air. "Think i'll keep you for later, always nice to have a spare" she winked, this wasn't how you thought she would be, she was so uninterested when you saw her eat those two tinies from the basket. You were then brought down to a small cloth avocado shaped bag hung from her belt loops. She pulled her phone out and slid you into the bag between various items, pieces of gum, chapstick, makeup. You spent the rest of the night bouncing off her hip as she enjoyed herself.


Just as Sian was leaving the bar her hand came into the bag, clearly hunting for something. As her finger brushed across you your phone buzzed, it was a request, "Molly, Australia". "Ughh, where is it?" Was the last thing you heard from Sian before you were flashed your phone. You woke up on a desk in a dimly lit room with a dark haired woman looking down at you. Her eyes were piercing, her lips curled into a smile as she leant in on the desk to get a better look at you.




"Stand up tiny" she said, her accent wasn't strong, her voice slightly deep but still very feminine. You stood, not wanting to learn what she might do if you didn't, she looked dangerous. In an instant her hand slammed into you, knocking you back down and holding you there. You saw her other hand bring a lighter from a drawer, Molly lit a candle on the desk the lay the lighter down beside it. "You're going to learn your place, aren't you tiny?" She said as her hand moved from holding you down to grabbing you. You didn't understand what was happening, what place? You just got here.


Molly brought you over the candle, you felt the flame lick at your feet. "Toy? Yeah, we'll start there" she spoke to herself as she cooked you over her candle. Just as the pain became unbearable Molly moved you off the flame. She stood and carried you towards a board with some pins and string. Using them she secured you to the board, the strings wrapped around you and a few pins pressed in up against you, not through you. "First i need to get changed for tonight" she left for a few moments, coming back in wearing just a grey matching underwear set. "Like what you see tiny? You'll get used to it" she smirked.




You watched as she pulled out outfits, a clear theme of dark colours and goth designs forming. You then saw the tiniest, dozens of them trapped in her clothing. There were tinies tied to shirts like designer clothing, tinies glued to belts, a tiny hung by her neck from a chain attached to some jeans. You then saw boots on the ground, one lying down. The soles were covered in tiny bodies, in the treads some were clearly moving a little, trapped. Molly decided on an outfit and put the rest away after pulling on black jeans and a quite nice red and black top, then her eyes turned to you.




"I have a couple hours before i need to go out so down you come tiny" she pulled you off the board, not removing any of the restraints she had attached. You were bent and scraped as the string slid off of you awkwardly. She took you over to the stool at her desk, pushing you onto the grey fabric of the seat. She got a sewing needle out and began tightly attaching you to the seat. She pinched your head and gave a painful tug to make sure you were secure before she span and with little care lowered her ass onto the seat. Her left ass cheek flattened out across you as she got comfortable on the stool. "Ooh, knew you'd make a good addition" Molly said as she began doing something to fill the hours, you heard typing on a keyboard. She would shuffle and lean, her immense weight shifting above you. It was almost impossible to breathe but unfortunately you managed, spending the time under her breathing through her jeans. Finally she stood and left, turning the lights off without acknowledging you at all, you were just part of her seat now...

Escape attempt by gts_anna

It had been a week, a whole week of Molly's ass. She would just come in and drop onto you like you didn't even exist. The worst day was friday, Molly came in wearing a heavy cloth skirt and proceeded to dominate you under it for almost 7 hours with only one short break. You couldn't breathe through the fabric, having to steal breaths when she moved her titanic body above you, your lungs screaming internally all day. 




Molly now stood above you, looking down at you in thought. "Hmm, still alive then?" She said dismissively before just turning around and dropping onto you once again. This time however she decided to get some pleasure out of you, she began grinding on the seat. Her crotch mashing against you within her panties, concealed entirely under her skirt. You were being crushed to death under her pussy, she snapped one of your arms as she began moaning lightly. The stitching holding you in place began weakening under the immense forces of her merciless body. You started to move around the seat as Molly continued, grinding harder and harder, she seemed determined to kill you now. You felt your body just beginning to collapse when her panting slipped slightly, you were hit with the sticky skin of her labia as her pussy bulldozed over you. On the next pass her panties moved back into place trapping you within. Molly finished her self pleasuring soon after and stood up. "Oops, not alive anymore" she said giddily at no longer seeing you trapped on her seat. She walked to another room, her legs mashing you about in her underwear. You were suddenly exposed to the open air as Molly removed her panties, this was when you realised you were stuck to her vagina right between her labia and she had no idea. 




Slowly you peeled away from her moist skin, just before she pulled up bikini bottoms you fell, bouncing off the inside of the black piece before dropping to the floor between her bare feet. Molly got changed fully and walked out, you were left alone on her floor. You then saw the nightmare room you were in, it was a walk in wardrobe of living clothing. The items of clothing you saw in the other room were just a taster of Molly's cruelty as you were stood in the shadow of a shoe rack. You looked up and saw a pair of heavy boots, the heel made of a clear material you could see several living tinies struggling inside of. There were holes in the sole of the heel to let mud in through, the tinies surrounded by wet mud up to their chests, the boots were designed to drown tinies in mud as Molly walked. A pair of black vans next to them had the mashed remains of dozens of tinies in the well worn treads.


You looked up and saw a rack of chains and necklaces, each with tinies pinned or tied to. There were multiple bras with tinies weaved into the cups, the stitches going through their bodies, they were part of the fabric. You then saw the worst item in the room, a small container with condoms in it. Molly had glued tinies to both the inside and outside to give pleasure to her and any guy she had over. You felt you had gotten off lightly as her seat suddenly, you heard her with someone a few days ago and it was long and loud on both parties part, you dreaded to think what being a tiny glued to Molly's special condoms was like.




You walked for hours, you decided it would be better to get out of Molly's house before she decided to turn you into bra cup or condom. You hid when she came home, you were almost at the door so dove under the arch of a boot. You watched as she found a loose tiny on the floor of her hall, without hesitation she grabbed it and said "you'll make a good replacement" before walking through to the room your former chair prison was. You spent the night hiding under the boot as Molly went about her evening of hurting tinies and watching tv. In the early morning you started moving again, making it to the street outside by midday. Then you felt the thumps of footsteps behind you, you span around and saw her, Molly was heading right for you. You saw her eyes focus on you and bolted, you ran for some big dumpsters but in just three steps Molly was above you. She swung her foot and kicked you, the impact crushing both of your legs where her boot made contact. You were laid on the ground staring up at her as she crouched down to look at her catch. "Fuck i broke it, i needed a snack for the concert" she said disappointed before rising to her full height once again and lifting her foot over you. "Not going to waste the opportunity to add a tiny to the collection though" she said un-empathetically as you saw the treads of her boots, like every piece of footwear Molly owned it was a graveyard of dead and dying tinies. In one swift movement and a dull thud you were dead, smashed through the dying body of a woman Molly stepped on by accident a month ago, the woman's ribcage shattering and impaling you as Molly just walked away like nothing had happened.


You woke up aching, you were back in Sians bag, you recognised her perfume. A week had passed and the contents of the bag were different, clearly having been dumped out looking for something at some point. You heard her English accent outside saying "bag...bag...bag...BAG" then your world was thrown into chaos. Soon light burst in and you saw her hand heading right for you. As it touched you she recoiled for a second but then grabbed you forcefully, nearly flattening you in her grip. "Well well well, look who it is, my little tit stowaway" she grinned, you were in trouble. "Where have you been huh? I wanted to use you last week" she licked her lips "i had to settle for some random guy on the app, he was so bland" Sian smiled "screamed for ages though, i like dinner with a show".



Is this the end? by gts_anna

You felt like you were in real danger now, Sian knew you existed and had you in her hand. She was holding you in a fist, her fingers crushing around you with just your head and shoulders exposed to the outside world. "What should i do to you for hiding hmm?" Sian said mostly to herself as she walked to her kitchen. She snapped down the switch on the kettle and leaned her ass against the counter, lifting you up to inspect you in her grip. "Lucky you i'm not that hungry just now, i still have a kicker down there" sian said casually, there was a tiny dying in her stomach as she considered her options with you. She continued "you need punishment, you got a weeks break without my permission. I do need to go to the gym later..." she trailed off as an idea formed in her head, a smirk growing and revealing her teeth to you.


She put you on the counter and lay a teaspoon across you, pinning you down as she made her tea with the freshly boiled kettle. She grabbed you with the spoon and brought it over the steaming cup, then she dunked the spoon in and began stirring. Your head and upper body were forced under the scorching water, your skin turning red as it screamed out in pain. You blew bubbles as Sian just continued to stir, mixing the milk and sweetener she had added. Finally she pulled you out, the cold air of the kitchen felt like pins and needles as Sian brought the spoon to the sink. During the stirring she had clearly made her decision, she dumped the spoon into the sink and kept her fingers pinched around you. "Stay put, it's going to be a long day for you" she said before dropping you into a purpose built tiny cage hung over her collection of herb and spice jars. She left the room with her tea, you followed her ass as she left, even if she was going to actually kill you, you were at least glad she looked amazing.




Sian came back a couple hours later, she was now wearing grey cloth jogging bottoms and a black crop top revealing her belly. You knew her punishment was coming soon as she left her mug by the sink and came over towards you. "Gym time tiny" sian said with glee as she opened the cage and let you drop onto her palm. She walked to the door holding you in her open palm, her warm skin felt like a hot plate on your pink skin, still sensitive from the tea. She walked to her front door and picked up a pair of black and white running shoes with her other hand. She sat on the stairs and looked at you with an awful grin "you deserve this" was all she said before tipping her hand and watching you roll off into her right shoe.


You landed on the memory foam insole and rolled deeper into her shoe. The foam was indented slightly where her foot rested heaviest when she wore the shoe. You knew you had to get out of the indent before Sian slid her foot in, by the time you got to your feet and began running towards the front the white wall of her sock was already sliding after you. You didn't make it out of the way before her foot overcame you, you were flattened onto the insole as Sian's foot settled in the shoe. You felt her foot move slightly above you, you were trapped just behind her toes under the arch of her sock. You felt her weight shift above you as she stood up, then your world was flipped as gravity changed, Sian was taking a step.


Her walk to the gym was already torture, each impact of her foot crushed all the air from your lungs and each lift was like a never ending free fall. She already had a slight sweat from the walking, her sock now slightly damp above you. Your skin was itching from the salty moisture clinging to you. She arrived and began stretching, you didn't get a break before she went out and started with various leg exercises. You were now soaked as Sian's shoe became an oven, her insole and sock became soaked in her sweat with you stuck between both feeling like your skin was being pulled across sandpaper as her foot moved above you. Time was agonisingly slow as you were pummelled beneath Sian's uncaring foot, but then she began taking her shoe off.




Cold air rushed in as her foot left, you saw the bottom of her pristine white sock was now grey apart from one small person shaped area under her big toe where you had been trapped. You barely got a moment to enjoy the freeness of not having all of Sian on top of you when she tipped her shoe and sent you tumbling onto her hand. "Half way, i'm thinking bike next" Sian said before putting you on the floor and pushing her left shoe onto you while she replaced her foot back into her right shoe. You were panicking, she was definitely pushing down harder on you than she realised, you couldn't breathe and you felt bones starting to bend beneath the hard rubber of her shoe.


Just before your ribcage collapsed Sian lifted her foot, tears flowing down your face as she pinched your body and lifted you. She walked towards the exercise bikes and found a secluded one in the far corner of the gym. She placed you on the very hard leather seat before straddling it herself. You looked up from between Sian's thighs, she wasn't looking at you. She dropped to the seat right onto you, she moved forward as she sat meaning you ended up directly between her ass cheeks through her jogging bottoms. For a woman as small as Sian she was unbearably heavy as her ass settled on top of you. She immediately began peddling, her thigh muscles expanding either side of you as her ass began rising and falling rhythmically. AS her weight rocked back and forth you felt yourself getting flatter and flatter before being pulled deeper between her cheeks, wrapped in the cloth of her now slightly damp trousers.


She continued cycling as you were ground between her ass cheeks getting wetter with her sweat with each second you stayed stuck there. Finally you felt Sian slow down, she was stopping after what felt like an eternity of cycling, both the hard leather at your back and the woman above you soaked in sweat. Sian stood up leaving you plastered to the seat, her ass while terrifying and magnificent had decided to release you. Sian spun around, sweat on her forehead, she leaned down and picked you up from the damp seat. "Shower time" she said before walking to the changing rooms swinging you by her hip as she went.


Sian walked into the changing room and went to a locker, clearly hers as she opened it and pulled a towel and dropped you onto the cold metal. "Back soon" she said with an unnerving enthusiasm before closing the locker. You lay on your back on the metal, the first rest since being dropped into Sian's shoe. The cold metal felt amazing on your sensitive skin, Sian's sweat aggregating your burns. You lay there on the soothing cold until you heard Sian return, she opened the locker and grabbed some clothes out from beyond you in the back of the metal room.




"Right, you know what comes next tiny" Sian said as she grabbed you out of the locker and closed it behind you. Your heart raced as you realised what she meant. "I need protein and, well, you're it" she said as she walked over to a water fountain, her hair was already dried and she looked amazing, you had to find some kind of silver lining. Sian started the water and started rinsing you off, her fingers rubbing at your skin sending pain shooting from wherever she jabbed. After a minute of being soaked in ice cold water and assaulted by her fingers Sian brought you to her mouth.


You stared at her, she had no idea she might be about to a young kill you. To her you were just some tiny she forgot about, but to you she was about to be the end of your life. You looked at her mouth, her teeth, her lips, her tongue. Then without warning she tossed you in, you hit Sian's tongue and were immediately coated in her saliva, then with no ceremony Sian swallowed. You felt her tongue arch up and began rolling towards her throat. Her muscles contracted and began pulling you down crushing your body down her slender neck and towards her fierce stomach below.


You reached the opening and dropped through into the thick air. You landed with a sizzle in the pool of acid and screamed out, your skin quickly beginning to bubble in its already tender state. Sian left the gym and began her walk home, her mind already gone from you, you weren't kicking or moving enough to keep her entertained. You were dying, and this time it felt different. You would have long passed out or been transported away by now, but as you began to slip against the side of her stomach you felt the acid begin making its way under your skin.




At Sian's house your tiny phone was buzzing in her bag, you had a request waiting for when you were in range. The name "Poppie, England" flashing dimly in the darkness of the bag. Your only hope of survival was Sian getting home before her body claimed you. Unfortunately for you Sian decided to make a detour to a couple of shops on her way home. Your body was begging to fail as her stomach acid found its way into your mouth and nose, flowing into your body...

End Notes:

Leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11793