Just Another Bug by DollsizeHarlequin
Summary:

Nami was on her way to a business meeting back in Japan, however her plane is caught in a freak storm and crash lands in a strange kind of jungle.


Categories: Violent, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4838 Read: 49820 Published: June 02 2009 Updated: September 28 2009
Story Notes:

My first Un-aware story, having only recently found a form of it i actually enjoy. Hopefully this will be an original outlook in terms of un-aware giantess story telling.

 Enjoy!

 

 

1. Chapter 1 - Survival by DollsizeHarlequin

2. Chapter 2 - Bad to Worse by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter 1 - Survival by DollsizeHarlequin

Part 1 of 2.

 

Nami came to after what seemed like hours, her vision was blurred and there was a hissing noise, accompanied by the creaking of metal all about her. As she struggled to move her body her senses slowly came back to her, she realised she was half buried in some kind of soft brown rocks, like large, loose clumps of soil. As the young woman struggled and wriggled she eventually removed her lower half from the soil and began trying to brush herself down, realising with a groan that her business suit, which had been a sleek black jacket and skirt, and a striking red blouse, was now a tattered, filthy mess. Her jacket was practically missing the arm, her blouse had been torn open down the lower buttons revealing her trim flat tummy, her light coloured tights were torn and laddered and she had lost her brand new black heels completely.
The last thing she remembered clearly was a loud buzzing noise, the plane being thrown about wildly like a petal in a strong wind, the screams, the cries, the scrambling for the oxygen masks... Darkness.

As Nami looked about, she could see the huge chassis of the air-craft, its aluminium skin peeled back from the mangled front end and inflatable slides sticking out of the doors near the tail. Her section had been torn open, but she had gotten lucky it seemed and had been thrown to relative safety. People around the crash site were aiding with the injured, or helping others who were still stuck or just emerging from the wreckage. There was a deep, wide, smouldering groove made in the ground for at least 600-800meters behind the tail.
As Nami continued to take in the scene around her, she saw the trees which protruded strangely from the ground. They were tall and green with no branches or leaves, and they seemed to sway as one with the unusually strong gusts of wind that swept through, She thought this odd to look at and at first reasoned that they must just be in a strange part of a jungle, though they got there, she couldn't fathom. She would never make it to Tokyo in time now to close that deal, and her cell phone got no service.
"Thank god we're alright though" She sighed to herself, but she couldn't shake the strange feeling she was getting from watching the strange trees. They swayed like she remembered her grass swaying in her garden at home, but it couldn't be grass, each blade would have been ten times taller than her, and as thick as she stood shoulder-to-shoulder.

There was a man's voice calling, breaking her train of thought, she stopped to listen as he shouted, waiving to people to get their attention
"HEY! HEY, OVER HERE! WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS?" he called out as he stood on the verge of a clearing in the trees
People either able or interested filed over to see what the man was staring so intently at, it seemed at first to be just a cleared patch of forest. however as the scene was taken in fully Nami noticed the odd tracks left in the clearing. It was like a single, enormous tank track had rolled over it, but there were no entrance or exit routes, just a patch of destroyed forest with strange long ridges driven into it in a repeating and evenly spaced pattern
"Lord that makes no sense at all... like they dropped bombs here but there's no explosions" Nami thought, becoming a little overwhelmed by all the strange new experiences she was undertaking and the stresses involved. Without warning there was a deep, loud rumbling noise coming from somewhere in the distance *boom* then a pause, everyone looked about, not knowing what to do or say, then another *BOOM* this one louder then the first and closer, much closer as a shadow begins to descend over the area. Some of the survivors began to scream and point as a few others begin to shout things like "Oh my god! Its a footprint! Its a giant footprint!" others begin running from whatever is causing the shadow to block the blazing hot sunshine.
As a third foot fall hit the ground Nami was taken completely off her feet, thrown into the air by a clear 12 inches, before landing on her hands and knees, she turned to look up to the source of the shadow looming above her, and felt as though she were staring up at miles upon miles of the huge tanned Latino girl.

The thin young girl, around 17 years old, was wearing a small, dusty old pair of loose white cotton shorts and a baggy red tee-shirt as she walked calmly across her lawn. She was lost in thought as she walked, her eyes wandered the ground as she went but she didn't spot anything out of the ordinary except a thin length of what looked like foil with some ants scurrying around it. Ignoring it she continued on, looking up her front garden to her little sister playing on the porch. Easily making up the distance between her and the crash site, the young giantess sent shockwaves through the ground the tiny people were trying to escape across. Within three steps she was on top of them, their futile efforts to escape had come to nothing as those who dared to look up to the titanic teenager as she soared higher than any building they could remember, saw her foot rise up until her smooth deeply tanned leg was no-longer visible, and glide over them. The sheer size of the ridged sole of her sandal blotting out the sun and most of the sky as rocks and gravel rained down on them from it. The girl’s foot seemed to travel at impossible speeds as it descended on the group of tiny people, their world becoming darker and darker as the foot the size of two city blocks in length and one in width came down like an explosion all around them.

Everything went black for Nami, silent and still. She was being pressed from all directions, her front felt like it was being pressed into something cool and slightly rubbery, but it barely gave and inch to her tiny body as dirt and gravel pressed into her back, the small sharp stones which must have been nothing but dust to the giantess, cut her back and further tore at her suit. Then there was a deep, low creaking as the pressure began to mount and Nami was being forced further into the unforgiving yellowish-brown rubber. She felt her back being buried deeper into the gravel as she was ground a little way through it, serious scraping her exposed skin, she felt the strap of her bra ripped apart and the last shreds of her blouse torn away. Just as the pressure was becoming unbearable, Nami gave a last prayer, she could feel her bones giving way, her ribs were so compounded she couldn’t breath, he limbs were being bent in un-natural ways and her skull was practically creaking under the stress. Her mouth was being forced open as her jaw was being crushed out of place, allowing dust and grit to fill it. She couldn’t even gag or cough to get rid of the dirt until suddenly, thank fully, the pressure was released!
She coughed, gasped and breathed in the dirt from under the enormous girl’s foot, and then felt very sick as she realised she was rising high up into the air..

As Nami’s vision came flooding back to her she blinked the dirt away from her watering eyes, she managed to twist her neck painfully round to see she was being held in place by her legs, coated in a patch of damp mud. As she tried to move one of her arms she realised she had literally been forced into the scratches and pit marks of the sandal’s sole as her skin peeled off of its surface, then there came the realisation that all this horror, all this pain, the reason she was stuck to the bottom of a shoe like a piece of gum, was the result of nothing more than a young girl walking up her front yard, her one step had nearly squashed the life out of Nami and she wasn’t even aware of her existence. As Nami struggled to push herself away from the base of the sandal she noticed the plain had been crushed like a piece of foil, the same ridges indented in its comparatively soft chassis as were in the grass before, but now was not the time to admire the destruction wrought by the girl, she had to get off of here before the next step landed.

Chapter 2 - Bad to Worse by DollsizeHarlequin

 

Nami struggled to free herself from the tightly packed mud which kept her legs glued to the sole of the sandal. She could faintly hear the screams of other people who had themselves become stuck to the girl’s shoe. There was an immense rush of air and Nami suddenly became very sick again as the ground was fast becoming closer and closer. There was another almighty explosion as the foot slammed into the dirt and gravel and dust became an all too familiar part of Nami’s world as it rushed up to fill the gaps between her body and the rubbery sole, coating her face and scratching at her exposed pale skin. The pressure built quickly but this patch of ground felt a little more forgiving than the last and there was not such a fierce weight amounting on her that she thought she might die. She had gotten lucky, or as lucky as a person in this sort of situation could find themselves to be. The low creaking of the sole began again as the giant girl began to roll her weight onto the ball of her foot to take another step, but there was a slightly more solid layer of dirt under the dust Nami has originally found herself pressed into, the sandal ground her relentlessly through the topsoil as it scraped her backwards, her body just becoming another rut the sandal used to find grip as the girl walked over her. A mound of dry mud, which to the giantess must have amounted to an un-noticeable lump no bigger than her little toe nail, if she even felt it through the 1/4inch rubber, pressed into Nami’s back. The pain was horrific, Nami could feel her throat closing off and her bowels straining as her insides were being forced towards the nearest available exits. Her eyes bulged and her mouth gaped like a suffocating fish as her tongue stuck out involuntarily, becoming coated in dirt and the taste of the girl’s sandal.
The girl, Christa, walked up to the front porch of her house, where her younger sister who was around 12 was playing quietly to herself with a couple of Barbie dolls, making them walk up and down near the step leading up to the porch. She was wearing a white crop top and a short black skirt which came down to just above her knees, her hair was a little more brown than Christa’s and tied back into two pigtails, her build was a little chubbier than average but not by much.  “Hey Anna, what’cha doing?”  She asked her sister as she approached.
“Nothing, just playing with Shelly and Michaela “ Her sister responded
Christa looked down to her feet as she stepped up to the stairs of the porch, brushing her sleek, smooth black hair away from her pretty face and tucking it behind her ear, she noticed they were a little dirty from her busy day, having had to do a lot of walking. She loved her sandals though, and wore them everywhere, she just didn’t like how the dusty ground kicked up so easily, there was no way of avoiding it getting onto the worn leather tops of them or between her toes. As she stepped up onto the porch her attention caught a few specs of dirt come away from her feet, there was never any thought that these pointless specs could have been human lives she was absent-mindedly destroying. What –had- come to mind however, was that she needed to wipe her apparently dirty shoes off before she went into the house with them....

Nami’s body had gone into shock, most of her ribs were fractured or splintered, and the climb up the decking stairs had crushed her left arm off entirely. With the weight shifted onto the front of her feet as Christa stepped up, it crumbled the mud away from Nami’s body enough to loosen her from the sandal, but with the sudden impacts of the climb she had been beaten bloody on the unforgiving wood and was not in control of herself as the final step up onto the porch landed. Her left arm and flailed like a rag doll’s over the edge of one of the ridges she had found herself as dirt between, and with the next step it smashed her arm into a pulp, leaving nothing of it intact enough to keep it attached to her shoulder. The arm was mashed into the grain of the sandal as Christa continued towards the doorway, whilst Nami was flung from her entrapment as the last of the mud crumbled away. She flew at what seemed to be 100mph across the top of the decking before touching down and rolling and tumbling, another few cracks and pains rang out across her body and she lay limp, barely conscious on a vast plain of rough wooden decking. She took comfort, if only briefly, that everything had finally come to a stop and in the distance she registered the thunderous footsteps which spelt her seemingly inevitable death echoing off away from her. She tilted her head painfully, watching the girl who would normally be such a beautiful, innocent looking girl, get to her front door and step onto the doormat, then she cringed.

Fate had somehow, in some twisted way, saved her. The others still attached to the bottom of those deadly sandals however were not so... ‘lucky’. She could still just about make out some of their tiny forms as the sandals came down on the long, unforgiving spikes of the doormat, which to Christa was just the old worn mat she had wiped her shoes and feet on thousands of times before. There came a long slow gravelly sound, like an avalanche or a prolonged earthquake, as she wiped her feet on the mat to remove the excess dust and dirt. The last of the people underneath her were impaled on the thick wiry hairs of the mat, then destroyed beyond reckoning as her comparatively massive weight ground, crushed and smeared their bodies into a barely detectable stain in amongst the mat’s fibres. They had been nothing to her before, now they had been reduced to nothing by her innocent actions.
Nami sighed a few meek sobs, there seemed no hope for her. Then, from a short distance away, there seemed to be a voice calling to her, a voice that sounded as though it was coming from someone her size! She twisted painfully to see where it was coming from and saw a man, covered in dust and dirt just as she was, but with only a minor injury to one of his upper arms. He got to her and was taken aback by the sight he had in front of him. Nami was practically naked where her cloths had been torn to shreds, her stockings were nothing but ragged strips, her skirt had gone leaving only her small white panties to give her a little dignity, her shirt had been torn up, leaving only a few tattered pieces of cloth clinging to her pale skin to cover her breasts where her bra had been scuffed and snapped at the front clasp. She was covered in cuts and scratches and her usually sensuous, soft milky skin had begun to bruise from the impacts she had suffered, not to mention her recent amputation.

“I’m going to try and get you to safety” The unknown man said “Its not safe here while the girl is playing and we are near the doorway.”
“H... How are..... Y-you here?” Nami enquired
The man bent down to check her over for somewhere her could lift her, but decided it would be best not to move her up to her feet in her condition. He looked to her and tried to maintain an unemotional face so as not to scare her by showing his true concern for her life.

“I got... lucky.” He stated as though he did not believe anything of the recent happenings could ever be counted lucky, despite his apparent health “I was stuck in some soft dirt on the side of the girl’s sandal, so I wasn’t underneath her as she walked.” He stood up away from Nami, looking about him for a few seconds before spotting something. “I’ll be back in a just a few seconds, there’s what looks like a paint chip or something on the decking over there, I can use that to get you to safety.”

With that he began making his way over to the paint chip he intended to use as a make-shift stretcher, Nami, scared at losing the only thing in this nightmare which she could finally relate to and attach some sense of normality to, tried to call him back, but her voice was too pathetic to carry to him as he went. She watched as he went cautiously but quickly towards the little girl playing with her two dolls.
He made it to the paint chip and began dragging it back towards Nami, but the motion of the white chip caught the young girl’s attention. She stood up, going quiet with a look of puzzlement on her face as she watched the tiny man drag the chip across the porch, holding her dolls in her hand she began walking over to him.
Nami began to scream to the stranger, insensible warnings of fear and panic. The shadow of the girl was thrown over the man and he stopped, noticing the thud of footsteps approaching him. He turned, fearing the worst and was not disappointed by his expectations. The footfalls of the girl would normally have been quite soft, almost un-noticeable as she padded towards her prey barefoot, the tiny man watched in fearful awe as what would normally be quite small feet lifted and soared towards him at horrifying speeds, then thudded back down, the soft smooth flesh of the foot expanding out as her weight shifted and her toes pressed down for balance, before the second foot repeated the process.
She stopped in front of him and stared down at him, not showing any sign of the type of thoughts that were going through her head as she decided what was to be done with this bug she had found. The tiny man, frozen with fear, stared up her long smooth legs and up past the darkness within the hem of her skirt. His gaze went up and up, over her soft looking belly, past her small breasts till finally his neck was craned far enough back to see her face, and the small smile which was slowly forming on her small lips. Finally he took to running, heading back for Nami who had managed to prop herself up slightly on her forearm and was screaming for him to get away from danger. There was a small giggle from up above, though the sound vibrated around them like a thunderous roll through the air, the tiny man looked back over his shoulder, but the fright of what he saw sent him sprawling weak-kneed to the ground, he rolled onto his back and screamed as the young girl had lifted her foot and aimed her big toe down towards him, lowering her leg down again and smiling a cheeky grin as the ‘bug’ disappeared from view beneath her toe. Her big toe descended like a huge pink boulder over the tiny man, pressing him flat to the ground instantly, the impact winded him, and as he drew in breath his air tasted sweaty and cheesy, the flesh of the toe however soon cut his air supply off entirely as it continued to press down over him. It engulfed him fully as Nami watched her only hope of salvation and a friend disappear under the young girls toe. His world was filled with heat, pressure and the taste of the girls foot as her toe flesh forced its way into his open mouth and onto his tongue. He would have chocked if he had been able to move in any way. Nami saw the girl’s toe begin to turn pale as she put more and more pressure behind it, until she gasped suddenly in a brief flash of surprise, before she giggled again and ground her toe side to side as a sickly red paste began to smear around the base of her toe and around the decking as she ground the tiny man into nothing.

“Hehehe, ewww, squishy” he said to herself as she tapped her toe in the remains before scraping her foot backwards to clean the ‘bug juice’ from her toe.

Nami began to cry as the shock of the day overpowered her, her mind kept replaying the events over and over as she resolved to her realisation that she was noting anymore. Before, she had been a normal woman, pretty and on her way up in the world. Now all this was over. It had happened suddenly and without respite as she had found herself as an unnoticed piece of dirt under a girl’s shoe before she was now to be killed as nothing but an insect, a bug. She hoped it would be quickly, like the stranger’s death, just a stomp and it would all be over. She was wrong.
The young girl’s eyes scanned the decking for any more bugs, tracing the route the other bug was running in and finding another one lying still in what looked to be a small puddle of its own blood. She stepped up to it grinning and held one of her dolls out in front of her to face the bug, crouching down to get a better look herself.

“Look Michaela! Another disgusting little bug! This one looks like its been in a fight, its all bashed up.” She made the doll look closely at Nami’s terrified figure,  then pulled it away to face her, before continuing “I agree, we should put it out of its misery hehehe, I think you should do it Michaela!” she exclaimed as though she was granting the doll an honour. She turned the doll back to face Nami as she looked up at her target herself and saw that Nami had begun trying to drag herself away across the decking, kicking with her legs as she tried to slide her broken body along with her arm.
“Awww, hehe, the bug is trying to get away!” The young girl exclaimed and stepped forwards, still in a crouch so she was squatting directly over Nami. Nami stopped at the sight of the foot which had just killed her would-be rescuer thumping down infront of her, she looked up at the young titan and managed to roll onto her back to plead for her life.

“Please! Please I beg you! I’m a human being! You’ve got to help me, please, don’t kill me!” Nami screamed as hard as she could, but with her broken ribs she could not keep up a very strong voice for long and choked at the last words.  Anna stared down at the twitching bug beneath her with a sense of dominance, then as she looked at it she gathered together a foamy thick glob of spit at the front of her mouth. She pursed her lips and pushed the spit out over her rounded bottom lip so it hung slightly then clenched her lips together again so it was send the ball of sit plummeting towards the bug. Nami watched her actions in disbelief before trying to drag herself out of the way again, but she was hit full on in the back and engulfed in the hot, thick, sticky glob of saliva as it gushed into her nose and mouth and down her throat. It burnt her cuts and grazes and choked her of air. She couldn’t get herself out of the sticky goo, it clung to her and moved with her as she tried to fight it, again she swallowed a few mouthfuls of the sweet yet stale tasting spit.

Anna was having amazing fun watching the effect her saliva had on this bug, it was amusing watching it struggle and fight “hehe, stupid little thing, its so pathetic, I bet it wishes it was bigger” she taunted.

Nami began to black out from lack of oxygen, no matter how much of the goo she swallowed either by accident or in an attempt to survive, she just couldn’t get free, but then she felt something slide underneath her and lift her from the saliva pool, she flew a few feet through the air and landed with a soggy ‘splat’ on the floor. As she coughed and spat she looked over to see that Anna had made one of her dolls ‘kick’ her out of the puddle, but now she was moving back over the top of her. Nami lay exhausted and weeping, her injuries were all she could think of now. Anna stood her doll next to Nami. Its foot was still twice as long and twice as wide as Nami’s worthless little body, and this was made so much more apparent when Anna grasped the dolls shin between her fingers and lifted it leg up bent “Time to say goodbye little buggy!” Anna sang happily “Michaela wants to finish you off now hehe”.

Nami simply lay on her back, shaking her head side to side, she was too exhausted to unstuck her limbs enough to move “no.... no please, no.... no” she repeated weakly, but it was no good, the firm rubber foot of Anna’s doll came smashing down, destroying her legs and hips under its surface. Anna made short work of Nami’s lower half, smashing it under he doll’s foot until the smaller pool of saliva around Nami had flooded red. Nami screamed until she felt blood in the back of her throat and then screamed some more, her arm flailing madly, then the foot lifted again, and her body rose with it, she was stuck to its sole with the combination of her own pasted limbs and the gooey thick spit. Anna roared with laughter at the sight of Nami hung upside-down from the doll’s foot, making exclamation of disgust of the ‘dirty little bug’ as she referred to her, then suddenly came a voice.

“Anna! What on earth are you doing?” exclaimed Christa who had come back out to sit on the porch, Anna gave a jump, but then just looked to her sister and replied “Its just a bug, I was killing it before it got into the house.”
Christa looked down at the small patch of spit and then to the focus of Anna’s amusement which seemed to be her doll’s foot, she quickly put two and two together.
“Well just kill it then, don’t play with it, its filthy.” She said before turning away again to go sit on the steps to the porch
“Okay, okay” Anna submitted and then turned her attention back to her bug plaything. “bye bye buggy” she said sweetly before laying Nami back to the ground head first, Nami had lost most of her consciousness by this point, but not enough that she couldn’t feel her last torture....

Anna laid Nami back to the wooden decking, then folded her back on herself so she was underfoot of the doll completely now, Nami’s face and exposed torso were forced into the bony pulp which used to be her legs and pelvis, there was a squelch as she sunk into herself and then the last cracks of her body as it gave way. She gave one last whimper of pain, before gradually crunching and compacting under the firm, cold foot of the doll.
Anna had her doll stomp Nami’s body into a mulch before she scraped her remains off onto the grooves of the wood, she inspected the mess left on her dolls foot before getting up and skipping off down to the grass to wipe it off properly. Satisfied the bug was gone, she went back to playing with both dolls in the grass, whilst Christa watched, casually drinking her cold lemonade in the sun.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1179