- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first Un-aware story, having only recently found a form of it i actually enjoy. Hopefully this will be an original outlook in terms of un-aware giantess story telling.

 Enjoy!

 

 

Part 1 of 2.

 

Nami came to after what seemed like hours, her vision was blurred and there was a hissing noise, accompanied by the creaking of metal all about her. As she struggled to move her body her senses slowly came back to her, she realised she was half buried in some kind of soft brown rocks, like large, loose clumps of soil. As the young woman struggled and wriggled she eventually removed her lower half from the soil and began trying to brush herself down, realising with a groan that her business suit, which had been a sleek black jacket and skirt, and a striking red blouse, was now a tattered, filthy mess. Her jacket was practically missing the arm, her blouse had been torn open down the lower buttons revealing her trim flat tummy, her light coloured tights were torn and laddered and she had lost her brand new black heels completely.
The last thing she remembered clearly was a loud buzzing noise, the plane being thrown about wildly like a petal in a strong wind, the screams, the cries, the scrambling for the oxygen masks... Darkness.

As Nami looked about, she could see the huge chassis of the air-craft, its aluminium skin peeled back from the mangled front end and inflatable slides sticking out of the doors near the tail. Her section had been torn open, but she had gotten lucky it seemed and had been thrown to relative safety. People around the crash site were aiding with the injured, or helping others who were still stuck or just emerging from the wreckage. There was a deep, wide, smouldering groove made in the ground for at least 600-800meters behind the tail.
As Nami continued to take in the scene around her, she saw the trees which protruded strangely from the ground. They were tall and green with no branches or leaves, and they seemed to sway as one with the unusually strong gusts of wind that swept through, She thought this odd to look at and at first reasoned that they must just be in a strange part of a jungle, though they got there, she couldn't fathom. She would never make it to Tokyo in time now to close that deal, and her cell phone got no service.
"Thank god we're alright though" She sighed to herself, but she couldn't shake the strange feeling she was getting from watching the strange trees. They swayed like she remembered her grass swaying in her garden at home, but it couldn't be grass, each blade would have been ten times taller than her, and as thick as she stood shoulder-to-shoulder.

There was a man's voice calling, breaking her train of thought, she stopped to listen as he shouted, waiving to people to get their attention
"HEY! HEY, OVER HERE! WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS?" he called out as he stood on the verge of a clearing in the trees
People either able or interested filed over to see what the man was staring so intently at, it seemed at first to be just a cleared patch of forest. however as the scene was taken in fully Nami noticed the odd tracks left in the clearing. It was like a single, enormous tank track had rolled over it, but there were no entrance or exit routes, just a patch of destroyed forest with strange long ridges driven into it in a repeating and evenly spaced pattern
"Lord that makes no sense at all... like they dropped bombs here but there's no explosions" Nami thought, becoming a little overwhelmed by all the strange new experiences she was undertaking and the stresses involved. Without warning there was a deep, loud rumbling noise coming from somewhere in the distance *boom* then a pause, everyone looked about, not knowing what to do or say, then another *BOOM* this one louder then the first and closer, much closer as a shadow begins to descend over the area. Some of the survivors began to scream and point as a few others begin to shout things like "Oh my god! Its a footprint! Its a giant footprint!" others begin running from whatever is causing the shadow to block the blazing hot sunshine.
As a third foot fall hit the ground Nami was taken completely off her feet, thrown into the air by a clear 12 inches, before landing on her hands and knees, she turned to look up to the source of the shadow looming above her, and felt as though she were staring up at miles upon miles of the huge tanned Latino girl.

The thin young girl, around 17 years old, was wearing a small, dusty old pair of loose white cotton shorts and a baggy red tee-shirt as she walked calmly across her lawn. She was lost in thought as she walked, her eyes wandered the ground as she went but she didn't spot anything out of the ordinary except a thin length of what looked like foil with some ants scurrying around it. Ignoring it she continued on, looking up her front garden to her little sister playing on the porch. Easily making up the distance between her and the crash site, the young giantess sent shockwaves through the ground the tiny people were trying to escape across. Within three steps she was on top of them, their futile efforts to escape had come to nothing as those who dared to look up to the titanic teenager as she soared higher than any building they could remember, saw her foot rise up until her smooth deeply tanned leg was no-longer visible, and glide over them. The sheer size of the ridged sole of her sandal blotting out the sun and most of the sky as rocks and gravel rained down on them from it. The girl’s foot seemed to travel at impossible speeds as it descended on the group of tiny people, their world becoming darker and darker as the foot the size of two city blocks in length and one in width came down like an explosion all around them.

Everything went black for Nami, silent and still. She was being pressed from all directions, her front felt like it was being pressed into something cool and slightly rubbery, but it barely gave and inch to her tiny body as dirt and gravel pressed into her back, the small sharp stones which must have been nothing but dust to the giantess, cut her back and further tore at her suit. Then there was a deep, low creaking as the pressure began to mount and Nami was being forced further into the unforgiving yellowish-brown rubber. She felt her back being buried deeper into the gravel as she was ground a little way through it, serious scraping her exposed skin, she felt the strap of her bra ripped apart and the last shreds of her blouse torn away. Just as the pressure was becoming unbearable, Nami gave a last prayer, she could feel her bones giving way, her ribs were so compounded she couldn’t breath, he limbs were being bent in un-natural ways and her skull was practically creaking under the stress. Her mouth was being forced open as her jaw was being crushed out of place, allowing dust and grit to fill it. She couldn’t even gag or cough to get rid of the dirt until suddenly, thank fully, the pressure was released!
She coughed, gasped and breathed in the dirt from under the enormous girl’s foot, and then felt very sick as she realised she was rising high up into the air..

As Nami’s vision came flooding back to her she blinked the dirt away from her watering eyes, she managed to twist her neck painfully round to see she was being held in place by her legs, coated in a patch of damp mud. As she tried to move one of her arms she realised she had literally been forced into the scratches and pit marks of the sandal’s sole as her skin peeled off of its surface, then there came the realisation that all this horror, all this pain, the reason she was stuck to the bottom of a shoe like a piece of gum, was the result of nothing more than a young girl walking up her front yard, her one step had nearly squashed the life out of Nami and she wasn’t even aware of her existence. As Nami struggled to push herself away from the base of the sandal she noticed the plain had been crushed like a piece of foil, the same ridges indented in its comparatively soft chassis as were in the grass before, but now was not the time to admire the destruction wrought by the girl, she had to get off of here before the next step landed.