D.va's Tiny Foot Toy by Randomer000
Summary:

Upon getting ambushed by an old adversary, Hana manages to turn the tables in the worst way possible, leaving the villain tiny, helpless, and at the mercy of the giant hero...


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5690 Read: 7649 Published: April 16 2022 Updated: April 18 2022
Story Notes:

This is part of a much larger collaboration between myself and EarlPedibus on DeviantArt!

The following story is my contribution to that collab, whilst he put together an incredible comic that I shall link over the course of the story.

Enjoy!

1. Part One by Randomer000

2. Part Two by Randomer000

3. Part Three by Randomer000

Part One by Randomer000

“You haven’t got a whole ‘villain speech’ planned for me, have you?”


Hana droned, already loosening the rather weak ties around her wrists. Fortunately for her, the chair in which she’d been tied faced towards her hapless captor, and even more fortunately, the pacing girl couldn’t tie a knot to save her life.


“Ha! You’d be so lucky, you brat!”


The venom just bounced off the rather bored looking Korean hero who continued to free herself, unbeknownst to the short, raven-haired foe before her.


“Awww, and I thought you’d at least try and make this fun,” she sighed, keeping her wrists crossed behind the bars of her seat, even given their lack of restraints.


Although this’d make it the third time Hana had dealt with this bothersome character, scarcely warranting the title of ‘villain’, she felt a whole lot less enthused than usual. Perhaps this whole charade had become tiresome to the young hero, or perhaps she’d just not found the entertainment in it yet.


Meanwhile, the scientist had continued to bustle and shift around the lab at large, snatching up papers and fiddling with concoctions.


Hana hadn’t been in this room before, previously having caught her adversary in two other locations, however she’d be lying if she wasn’t at least a little impressed. The whole room gleamed with a pristine white tint, sparkling surfaces and reflective metals surrounding her on most sides. There were many benches and workstations stretching out either side of her, whilst the very front of the lab was occupied by a large titanium plinth, around which the scientist was shuffling. And to Hana’s side, whirring and clicking without end, was an unusual looking projector, cased in heavy-duty plastic and pointing straight towards the plinth.


“So what’s your grand plan this time, huh?” Hana pressed, inspecting the machine to her side curiously. “Hoping this thing will turn you into something worth my time, lol?”


The mobile woman shot Hana a nasty look, now pacing over to fiddle with the machine itself, only for her frown to slowly curl up into a quite devious grin. “No, but it might just make you worth my while for once…”


She held back any laughter from her words, now tinkering with the rear of the case, oblivious to Hana’s unbound hands and relaxed demeanour. “Once I deal with you, I’ll finally get some payback on your Overwatch cretans. And you most of all. The brat-in-chief,” she hissed over her shoulder, now shuffling back to the plinth.


Hana was honoured and actually the slightest bit giddy now too. What could this machine do?


“Ooof, well I really am scared now,” she said dryly, sarcasm bouncing off the distanced figure. “What’s it gonna do? Take away my gaming skills, or make me less cute?”


The scientist caught on to the joke at her expense now, turning back around, a little more frustrated. She now stood directly upon the plinth now, facing the projector, wrench in hand. “Oh you wish! I’m not going to take away useless crap like that. No, when I drag you up here and beam you with this… you’re going to lose everything. One little shot and that smug grin will be wiped from your face as you turn into a tiny, helpless bug. Completely and totally dependant upon my waning mercy!”


Hana pulled a mocking frown, looking back and forth between the triumphant woman and the machine beside herself. “So it shrinks things?”


“To put it in words you can actually understand. Yes. You’ll shrink, and shortly after the process your body will dramatically increase in durability to keep you from being disposed of too easily. And just so you know, it’ll work just perfectly on bratty Asian twerps, like you,” she chuckled to herself, turning her back again.r32;


“Huh, ‘bratty Asian twerps’?” Frown having quickly evaporated, Hana’s terribly cocky grin had returned once again as she got to her feet and lightly paced over to the projector, looking to locate whatever seemed to be a form of activation. Soon she spotted a comically large, red button at the back of the mechanism and could only assume that had to be it, so instead eyed up her target and grinned yet broader.


“And how about little losers? How does it do against them?”


“What are you talking abou-“ Having turned back around, the scientist instantly realised what had happened. “Wait! D.VA NO-“


And with a casual flick of Hana’s wrist, there was a momentary, blinding flash. The hero covered her eyes reactively as the room bloomed, holding steady for a moment until the light dissipated, only to find the woman was gone.


Blinking her eyes, Hana sought her bearings after the disorientating activation, though quickly recovered them without too much strain. She looked around curiously, unsure whether her present adversary had perhaps fled or simply ducked behind one of the many furnishings.


“Err, hey, loser? Still with me?” She called out, but received no response.


Frowning now, Hana paced over to the last place she’d seen the foolish brainiac, careful the placement of her feet as she moved. Just in case the preposterous ‘shrinking’ claim actually turned out to be true. Now moving far slower, her ratty Converse squeaked against the tiled floor with every step.


She called out again, meeting only silence. Until she finally neared the plinth and began to hear the strangest thing. A high-pitched, distant symphony of ringing, growing the smallest bit more perceptible as she now planted herself right where she’d last spied the woman. Hana granted the large room another cursory glance, then dropping her eyes down and scanning the floor.


And her mouth hung open.


“Oh no way…”


Right there, struggling around upon the floor far below, between her comparatively massive feet, lay the tiniest, person-shaped form. Clad in nothing but some frail underwear and hardly more than a few inches in size. Hana had thought her pitiful before, but this was something else.


“That’s… wow…”


Eventually, the tiny figure seemed to gather its bearings and started to scan around frantically, first at one shoe, and then the other. And finally up towards the source of the shadow cast over her entire reality. Only then did the scientist scream.


It was difficult to tell if the outburst was in realisation of what had just happened, or if it was simply from seeing the person she despised most in a position of such extreme, unfathomable power. And even though the giant hero didn’t show it, her awe already seemed to be slipping away to be replaced by that singular confidence.


Collecting herself, the tiny girl took a few shaky breaths and then addressed the Korean monolith, “…now, let’s talk about this for a s-second…”


Hana just watched on, silently. Standing absolutely still, only adjusting her head as she listened to her adversary’s bargaining.


“…look… we can talk about this… we’re both adults, right? N-no hard feelings and all that, heh… I might have said s-some… mean things, before, but we both did… there’s no need to get… testy…”


“Testy? How old are you?” Hana blurted out, breaking her composure as she giggled at the girl’s expense. “Hey, if you want me to test you… then I’m game. What was it you said about durability?”


Before the now quivering girl could even mount a response, her entire vision was filled with the checked surface of the giantess’ sole. Bits of dried filth and worn rubber hanging down dangerously as the dusty scent rained down around her. Even though the shoe didn’t descend further, the effect was downright terrifying for someone so small.


“NO! WAIT!” She cried out, reverting to cowering as she pleaded.


Hana just laughed again, bringing her foot back to its former location, already drunk on the power she had over this girl. She was fun to mess with at regular size. Goodness knows what the she’d be able to get away with now, Hana thought to herself. Only, as she thought, another consideration popped into her mind, causing her jubilance to taper off. She looked over her shoulder slyly, and the back down to the cowering girl between her feet.


“One sec, loser.”


Carelessly strolling back over to the seat she’d previously occupied, Hana reached the furniture with ease and performed a little twirl on the spot, once adjacent to it. Only to stretch out her leg arm and rest the palm of her hand against the casing of the strange projector that still whirred and clanked. “Cool machine… It would be a reaaaal shame if…”


“D.va, what are you d-doing?” The tiny figure stammered, unconcerned there was no chance she’d be heard at this distance.


“Reckon this thing can grow you back?” She continued, eyes fixed on the tiny spec of an enemy she could just about make out. Her hand’s presence causing the mechanism to wobble a little.


The scientist couldn’t even breath, gripped with terror at the thought of what might happen.


“Lucky for us, that doesn’t really matter, right?”


Deliberately pushing herself off-balance, Hana leant full-tilt into the projector and pushed it straight off the narrow table, causing it to first clip the edge of the fixture and then to crash solemnly onto the ground out of sight.


“…Ooops!”


The tiny girl’s uncontrollable wails weren’t totally unheard by the giantess, who just giggled to herself as she paced back to her prey. Taking special effort to stomp down that little bit harder as she neared the despairing figure. 


“Well, I hate to cut our fun short, but we need to think of a way to get you home, little loser,” Hana said, taking a seat down upon the polished floor, letting her legs stretch out and surround the minuscule scientist.


The encircled girl was absolutely hysterical now, piping up ferociously at this. “I’m not going anywhere with you! You vile fiend! You heartless ghoul! Unless you plan on taking me to the rest of your stupid friends and fixing this mess, I’m not leaving!”


Hana simply pouted, leaning forwards slightly as her hands snaked their way over the tiny girl and began to loosen the laces upon her left shoe.


“Hmm… Tell you what, I’ll think about it, little one,” the gargantuan hero mused, biting her lip a little as she felt the tightness of her footwear gradually begin to ease. “But for now, we’ve gotta get out of here. And I think I’ve got just the place for you.”


Now grasping the rim of her converse, she placed one hand upon the heel and the other against the sole to stabilise its removal. And only then did the shrunken brainiac catch on to just what was happening, with the powerfully sour scent, previously sealed within the canvas confines of Hana’s ratty sneaker, slowly oozing its way out and sweeping towards her. She tried to cover her mouth, exclaiming her disgust briefly before glaring up at the brattish face looming large above her.


Carefully Hana’s nylon-encased foot slipped out of the shoe, bringing yet more unpleasant aromas with it, glistening in the harsh, lab lighting. She wriggled her toes with an involuntary moan, clearly enjoying the freedom they now felt.


“How long can you hold your breath?” The giantess asked earnestly, only for her smile to widen as her tone dropped all sense of sincerity. “I’m betting not long enough, lol.”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the introduction to the story!

This first part is followed by Part One and Part Two of the comic, linked below:

https://www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-1-4-913258306

https://www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-2-4-913258413

I'll be posting the next part tomorrow, so stay tuned - and in the meantime, if you enjoyed, I'd love to hear your thoughts in the reviews, as both myself and EarlPedibus will be reading each and every one, as well as replying to them!

Part Two by Randomer000

As the sweat-drenched hero hopped down from the slowing treadmill, she had to catch on a nearby bar, her legs almost giving way. Almost certainly recoiling after the relentless intensity of the run, along with the workout so far. With every step she took away from the machine, Hana could feel her soles peeling up from the totally flattened fabric within her trainers, still sloshing and splattering with the excess sweat filling their interior, only for her foot to stomp back down again and again.


It had become increasingly hard to feel her little pet beneath that much pressure, almost as if she’d totally flattened out beneath her youthful foot. However, as Hana reached a nearby bench and finally relieved her soles of their weighted burden, she could feel the slightest bit of movement emanating from the base of her foot. Against all odds, her unfathomable stink hadn’t quite been the end of the tiny woman. At least, not just yet.


“Phew, that was something, huh loser?” She panted, straining to lift her left foot up and onto her lightly trembling knee. She was perfectly collected, just unable to cease the adrenaline still coursing through her bloodstream. The rush of exercise would do that, almost as much as the rush of breaking in a new toy.


“I’ve worked out with plenty of arch support in my trainers before, but OMG. I’ve never managed to start a session like that! You should be proud, lol.”


Naturally, the giantess received no reply from her scent-addled prisoner. Closing her eyes, she could sense the poor girl’s body, feeling as if it was trying to re-inflate after the pasting it’d received thus far. And Hana wasn’t even done yet.


“Bet you’d love some fresh air, huh? I’m boiling, so you’ve gotta be melting down there,” she spoke clearly, hoping her words would reach the girl beneath her mesh exterior of the shoe. “You’ve been so helpful! But I would hate to deprive you of all the delicious stink I’ve worked up. Maybe if you could help clean things up a little, maaaaaybe I could think about giving you a break…”


Hana chuckled, reaching out to grasp the bottle she’d brought with her, then taking a great gulp of water. As she drank, a rather grim image drifted into her warped mind. Not an unusual occurrence, but most likely spurred on by her sweaty state. It was of her tiny adversary mirroring her own actions, at a still diminished size, simply guzzling down fluids. Only, slurping at a notably saltier beverage. She smirked, wiping her brow and flicking a fair helping of sweat onto the mat beneath her.


“Still can’t hear you, I’m afraid, hun,” she sang, placing the water back down. “Is my sweat really that good?”


Inside the trainer, she began to flex her long toes above the girl, splashing around in the existing perspiration. Hana shuddered a little as they clicked, and even more so as she felt fresh moans ripple against her softened sole. “Woah, someone’s having fun.”r32;

She knew full well things had to be absolutely rancid beneath her foot by now, as was always the case during any of her workouts. But it was unusually apparent just how strong the humidity was, almost certainly off the charts from what her workouts normally produced. Looking down at her shoe, wiggling her foot a little as she did, the giant brat could’ve sworn she saw a hint of distortion around her ankle. Surely the heat wasn’t that bad…


“Well, if you’re happy to keep chilling in there- ooops, sorry- I mean, steaming in there, then don’t let me interrupt!”


The weakened squirms bubbled up once more, almost perfectly on cue. The girl seemed desperate to get Hana’s attention, but all it achieved was thrashing her way even deeper into the moistened foot flesh surrounding her. The sensation was actually quite soothing to the giantess. Perhaps she’d have the girl rub her soles for real once she ripped the trainers off back home.


“Hope you don’t mind,” Hana began again, all thoughts of cooling off her feet gone from her mind. “Just gotta give my other foot a little break.”


Grinning smugly, she carefully lowered her left foot back down to the floor and swapped to rest her right upon her knee. Planting her sole back down, the rubberised base of the trainer squeaked as it pressed against the cushioning gym mat below. Instantly, all movement from upon the insole ceased as her tiny scientist flattened back down once again, totally engulfed beneath Hana’s smelly sole.


“Now that’s the stuff…” she sighed to herself, rotating her elevated ankle absentmindedly. “Couple more hours and I’ll have to call it quits, I think. Toy or not, I’m not gonna break Lena’s record anytime soon. But hey, maybe she’d get a kick out of the little loser.”


And then raising her voice, Hana addressed the loser in question again, lifting her left foot just enough to release the girl from her crushing weight. “Ready for round two?”


Though still impossible to hear a single word from the flattened girl entombed within her sweltering trainer, Hana could still keenly sense almost every attempt at bargaining her adversary made. And it wasn’t getting her anywhere.


“Aww, don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll ‘warm up’ to the idea once I get going!” Hana cooed, as she jumped up to her feet and landed heavily upon both her soles. The already weak motions of her tiny prison ceased almost instantly, to the giantess’ palpable amusement.


Looking around, Hana pondered what to broach next. Weighing up the options of each avenue, both in terms of the benefit it provided her, as well as the amount it’d make her sweat. Of course, she could always hop back on the treadmill and try for another record, however there was no guarantee her legs wouldn’t simply give way after a time. And so she moved on.


“Hmmm, I’m thinking weights now,” she mused, already trudging her way over to the pristine equipment.


Each step causing her smile to blossom further, as more and more sweat began to bubble up around her foot. The impact of her soles clearly too much for the totally sweat-logged, non-human insole by this point. She couldn’t even imagine what her sentient insole must’ve been going through.


With each lift of her leg, she could feel the tiny girl sticking to her skin even more aggressively, to the point it was actually getting difficult to distinguish between her foot and loser it was stomping.


“How much should we start with, loser?” She continued aloud, running a glistening finger over the various options. “ I’m thinking we go straight to the big stuff, and I’ll try not to squish to you toooo much, lol.”


The tiring hero hastily started to throw various combinations of weighted discs onto either side of the nearest barbell, before steadying herself and beginning to draw it up and down. And for the next twenty minutes, Hana persevered with her chosen sets. Focused so intently upon her exercise that she didn’t once acknowledge her sneaker’s unwilling occupant. Instead provoking more and more perspiration, until her palms became so slick she could scarcely hold onto the metal bar without it sliding around. Only then did she return to her earlier seat and address her workout partner.


“Okay, maybe the big stuff was a little too much,” she said, unable to stop the sweat cascading down her face and arms. “I’m absolutely soaked, so I bet you are too, huh?”


There wasn’t any reply from her sneaker, but the silence alone told Hana all she needed to know.


“I want to do a few more sets before we call it quits, but my right foot is getting way too sore. Think you can help me out?”


Hana was already unlacing her shoes as she spoke, keen to quickly make the switch before either of her feet had too much time to air out. Or before her little loser got the opportunity for any untainted air.


She deftly freed both shoes from her feet, quickly shoving her hand down into the left one in order to make the switch. Hana fished around in the putrid interior until she eventually felt the tiny girl, near indented into the footprint she’d created over many years of wear. Hana wrapped her fingers around the limp body and placed her thumb over her face.


Her hand withdrew, and without a single word to the soaking girl, she was tossed down into the right shoe, disappearing into the thick vapours that poured upwards.


As her foot drove back down, into the shoe, Hana felt her toy’s face catch between her largest digits and drag right up to the toe-end of the humid footwear. She sighed contently as she felt her foot settle back onto the fabric below, with the loser sinking deep into her foot flesh all the while. Although the girl was making an effort to free herself from the new position she found herself in, the chances of her evading Hana’s foot were slim to none. Especially with how fragrant they’d already become.


“Oh man, that’s gotta suck for you,” she giggled, giving her toes a little wiggle as she re-laced the reeking sneaker. “Right. Back to it!”

End Notes:

And to follow things up, here are the following comic panels for this part:

www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-3-4-913258619

www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-4-4-913258667

As always, hope you're still enjoying where things are going! And I'd love to hear any thoughts or questions you might have, so feel free to drop them in the reviews and I'll respond to any I receive, as always!

Part Three by Randomer000

From deep within the simmering sneaker, only the lightest, most reserved of breaths could be heard. Hardly audible above the low hum of the radiator upon which the shoe rested, still expelling a continuous plume of sweaty vapours into the wider room, now uncomfortably scented by Hana’s recognisable foot smell. And yet, sitting slumped in the mouth of the very shoe she was just a hair too short to reach up and extract herself from, the tiny scientist considered her situation.


Perhaps it was the temporary absence of her giant tormentor, or perhaps she was simply getting used to the constant misery of inhaling lungful after lungful of the brat’s sour stench. Either way, she finally felt like she was gathering herself once more, even if she very much doubted the reason could’ve been the later of the two options.


Sure, she was still caked from head to toe in steadily crusting gunk and grime, delivered first-hand by prolonged exposure to the giant hero’s unbelievably foul feet. But if this seemed the worst her enemy had to offer, then she might just make it through this.


Pushing herself upwards, the scientist got to her feet, wobbling slightly as both her blood and the surrounding stink rushed to her head. Then she settled, and began to pace. Mulling things over, and deciding, silently, how best to combat her captor once she returned to no doubt belittle and brutalise her all over again. However, this time she’d be ready. Not the unprepared failure she’d been after her first trip inside those dreadful Converse, nor the quivering wreck she’d been in the aftermath of that merciless workout. No, this time she’d stand her ground and wouldn’t be humiliated or abused anymore!


Or at least, that’s what the girl was telling herself, over and over… right up until the sound of pounding, rhythmic footsteps drifted into the cluttered room. At which point, the girl froze up almost immediately, eyes wide and ears pricked, only for the sounds to stop just before the distant door was thrown wide open.


“Guess what, loooooser!” The familiar voice cackled merrily from afar, only briefly interrupted by the door snapping shut behind it. “Your faaaavourite hero’s back, and she’s betta… than… evaaaar!”


All the hope, all the resilience. All the confidence, all the control. Gone in an instant. Evaporated, like the steam surrounding her. Replaced by little more than a cold, uncomfortable, relentless terror.


Instinctually, the tiny girl began to wrap her arms about her person, digging her unpainted nails down into her arms as she clutched, as if the act would in some way insulate her from having her life stomped out by a pair of colossal feet. A pair of feet that began to sound once more, now clearly transporting the giant girl back towards her position.


The scientist fell down to her knees, burying her head against the fabric below, trying to avoid detection or recognition, however only seemed to succeed in provoking a bit of state sweat to bubble up from below her.


“Wheeeew, you still holding up in there? Got to be THE BEST sauna ever, right?” Hana cooed, sweeping over to the elevated sneaker as she peered inside, then pausing as she chuckled to herself. “And probably the only one a nerd like you has seen, looool!”


With ease, the large girl snatched the shoe from its heated perch and carefully drew it up to her face. In her current, slightly intoxicated state, it wasn’t clear if she simply wanted to see her captive or sample her festering fumes. But either way, she got a good opportunity for both.


“Bleughh, these are so gross,” she winced, catching a slight whiff before holding them as far away as her pale arm would permit. “Ew. I did a number on these, huh?”


Hana’s unusually wavy, sing-song voice danced around each syllable with absolutely no rhyme or reason. To most onlookers, her overindulgence would be clear, but to someone as small as her in-shoe captive, the vocal spasms seemed almost deranged.


“Heyyy, I hope you’re not sleeping, or something… We’ve got lots, lots, lots more fun before this night is over!”


The tiny girl still maintained her motionless cowering, hoping it might just save her from any further unpleasantries. However Hana, being the person she is, wasn’t one to be deterred. Not least in a mindset as impulsive as this. So she waited a few moments more, tapping her heeled foot impatiently until her consideration passed.


Holding the sneaker tightly in one hand, she gripped the rubber sole in one hand whilst she placed her other across the fragrant mouth, fashioning as tight a seal as she could manage. “Don’t say I didn’t warn yooouuuuu…” And as she sang once again, she began to viciously shake the footwear in every possible direction, her arms pinging around at random as if she was being electrocuted.


Inside the shoe, Hana’s near humorous display had brought about another form of suffering within the overused sneaker. The tiny girl had already been smothered, steamed, and squished, but was now being thrown into every possible surface the blackened interior had to offer. One moment she was bouncing back and forth between Hana’s palm and the deep heel imprint, the next she was sent hurtling to the opposite end of the shoe, only for her face to end up grinding against various sweaty toe prints.


It was hellish.


The hero kept at it for several minutes, far longer than she would’ve reasonably needed to. But eventually, her fervour lessened and she brought the shoe to a stop, removing her palm seal from the mouth of the sneaker.


With a gust of pent-up smog blooming up from within, Hana looking back into the shoe, smiling as she got another look at her tiny toy. The girl still seemed to be hanging on to life, but had long since given up her little act.


“You’re coming with me, loser,” she giggled, moving away from the radiator and heading back towards the couch. “You’ve got sooo much work to do…”


Approaching her mountain dew littered furniture, the young Korean seemed unbelievably giddy as she bounced from one foot to another. She shuffled herself in between the pink sofa and small table before it, allowing herself to fall backwards and bounce in place for a few moments. To say she was glad to be off her feet was an absurd understatement. Hana sat still for a minute, leant back recklessly, shoe still in hand. However, once she was prompted by the distant squeals from within her fetid trainer, she wasted little time in swinging her legs upwards and onto the table.


With each of her glistening, heel-clad feet elevated, she curtly addressed the tiny girl. “Rough night, huh?”


Of course the only response she could make out by now seemed to be yet more muted whimpers and much dismayed deference. Entertaining, sure, but Hana wasn’t in the mood for subtlety. Turning the shoe completely upside down, she forced the mini scientist out of her humid prison in an instant, causing her to tumble headfirst onto the wooden surface, landing with a wet slap. Given just how long she’d spent stewing in those trainers, it was hardly a shock.


“Now, I knoooow you already helped clean up my feet. But when I was out, with the girls, I noticed, and also sort of felt… like, yuck, erghh… that we missed the BEST part!”


The sweaty scientist was really struggling to keep up now. Still festering in the excess perspiration certainly didn’t help things, but the intoxicated rambling would’ve been hard for anyone to follow. Hana didn’t really seem to notice though, just pressing on as she started to fumble with the pale clips around her ankles.


“Sooooo, I figured we could fix that mistake now! Whatddya say, loser?”


Only now was the girl slowly rising to her feet. And although it seemed to take an age, but even as she did, there was no retort she could offer. No rebellion she could muster.


“If you haven’t worked it out yet… and don’t worry, I know you’re just a biiiiit dim… you’re gonna eat my toejam,” Hana sang out, unfastening her heels and lazily tossing them both over her shoulder to land behind the couch.


The scent was still dreadful, and the sight brought back even worse memories of being crammed in that sneaker beneath the steaming flesh that now rested before her. But there was nothing she could do, just witness with horror, with hope of reprieve or respite. She was going to have to do what the giantess said.


“Let’s start withhhhh… my right foot, I think! Should be nice and dirty for you, and I bet it still stinks like hell too, huh?”


Approaching the fleshy monolith confirmed as much, yet broken as she was, the girl still lowered her head obediently, stifling a slew of coughs and gags as she got increasingly near to the wriggling toes staining the table upon which they rested. Hana was clearly loving every second of this. From her considerable distance, the smell seemed just as pervasive and pungent as earlier, and yet her tiny toy actually seemed to be pushing through it. And without any further encouragement, buried her face into the nasty pit of Hana’s waiting toes.


From there, the vile spectacle persisted. And as repetitive as the process was, each moment remained understandably grim for the tiny girl and undeniably glorious for the giantess.


Hana sat with her arms behind her head and her eyes fixed upon the spaces between her toes as the tiny loser worked her heart out. Swallowing mouthfuls of her juices with every attempt, visibly shuddering after each one, only to continue onto the next. From time to time, the brattish girl would clamp her toes shut, just to force the tiny to struggle her way back out, or flex them wide to unleash another wave of her scent onto the pitiful girl.


But eventually, the poor thing collapsed to her knees and appeared to retch furiously, prompting Hana to inspect her toes and find them surprisingly toejam-free.


“OMG, good going, tiny!” She said, legitimately impressed.


Hours ago, it had just been another day, but by this point, everything had changed. She was so enamoured with her new possession, the hero couldn’t begin to imagine life without her tiny toy. Suffering her foot stink, sampling her soles, or guzzling down her sweat. It just wasn’t possible. And fortunately for the both of them, Hana still had plenty of ideas bouncing around with which to entertain her little roommate.


“How’s your appetite, loser? Still hungry?”


The tiny girl obviously didn’t respond to the jibe, primarily given her mouth was still full to the brim with gallons of thick toe-slime and darkened lint, all as her eyes welled up to match. Whether it was from the taste or smell, Hana found the sight exhilarating all the same.


“Well I hope so, cause I’ve got a whooooole other course prepared for you!” She exclaimed, now smiling so broadly her cheeks had become all bunched up in glee. “And if you’re not feeling up to it, maybe I can help… motivate you… maybe persuade some of the others to drop by, hmm? Bet their toes are almost as tasty as mine areeeee…”


With little ceremony, Hana drew her right foot back and sent it beneath the shallow coffee table, only to quickly replace it with her fresh, untended left foot. Still heavily stained with sweat and grime, and eagerly awaiting the service it knew was about to unfold. Whilst upon the tabletop, the tiny, helpless girl had just about finished gulping down the last of the foulness she’d been force fed, only to raise her head and witness Hana’s gargantuan foot descending onto her.


Hana’s sole landed forcefully, shaking the surface and sending the girl to her knees, right at eye-level with her unpainted toenails. It was undeniably a fitting sight from the giantess’ perspective, but not quite complete just yet. And so reaching down with both her index fingers outstretched, she placed one upon the rim of her big toe, and the other upon its neighbour. And slowly began to peel them apart.


The tiny scientist was quickly overwhelmed by the stench that launched out to meet her. Followed sharply by various sticky, slimy sounds to accompany the horrible scene unfolding before her. Thick strands of transparent fluid clung to the hero’s skin, hanging down amidst the unleashed fumes, clearly visible to both girls. And yet deeper still, a whole new, fresh bastion of disgusting foot gunk littered Hana’s toes.


“Come on, loser…” She hissed, biting down upon her lip as their eyes met for a single moment. “Get to it.”

End Notes:

That'll do it!

Hopefully you enjoyed, or at least found some elements to latch onto. At this point, there aren't any plans to do a follow-up or continuation of this story, either narratively or visually, but do let me know if you'd be keen to see more.

And please check out EarlPedibus on DeviantArt, if you haven't already! Without him, this story doesn't exist and neither does the incredible comic that goes along with it.

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts and if you have any questions at all, and I'm sure it'll have something else for you in the coming weeks!


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11713