MAJORS/Minors : Kat and Mouse by Kurogane335
Summary: Kat is a MAJOR in every sense of the word. She loves to dominate, she loves to control others. And she's in love with a minor who is very much an epitome of his kind. Will this Kat eat her Mouse or won't she ?
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 83463 Read: 39872 Published: April 11 2022 Updated: September 27 2022
Story Notes:

It's now an old completed story commissioned on Patreon. Since I know M/m is very popular (for good reasons) I felt like I couldn't keep that up locked any longer. I'll drop a chapter a week, so stay tuned every Monday (plus it'll allow me to work through my writer block!)

1. Chapter 1 - Enter the stage right - The Kat by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 - Enter stage Left - The Mouse by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 - Second Semester - First Day by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 - Second semester - Second week by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 - Second Semester - Evening of revelations by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 - Second Semester – The Bonding by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 - Second Semester - Still a Queen by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 - Second Semester - It's feeting time ! by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 - Second Semester – Night in Heaven by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 - New Year – New Life by Kurogane335

11. Chapter 11 - New Year - Beacon's Hill by Kurogane335

12. Chapter 12 - New Year – Mistress Kat by Kurogane335

13. Chapter 13 - New Year - First marks by Kurogane335

14. Chapter 14 - New Term – New life by Kurogane335

15. Chapter 15 - New Term - New dynamics by Kurogane335

16. Chapter 16 - New Term - New player by Kurogane335

17. Chapter 17 - New Term – Big changes by Kurogane335

18. Chapter 18 - Deep Thinking – Deep Planning by Kurogane335

19. Chapter 19 - Deep thinking- Deep dive by Kurogane335

20. Chapter 20 - The End by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 - Enter the stage right - The Kat by Kurogane335

Chapter 1: Enter stage right – the Kat

“And then, I said to him: did you truly think we would do anything? You and me? You should have seen his face, he was so utterly pathetic!”

“Come on Karen, that’s just awful!” said Kendalynn MacGregor, shaking her head in disbelief, letting her short fiery hair wave freely as if to add to her point. “Justin’s a great kid. A little young still, but I’m sure he’ll shape into something great. If he ends a Cyclo’, it’ll be your loss, you know it?”

“Please, Kenda, do you really think this shrimp will grow into a manly man like that! Come on, be real sister, he’ll always stay an almost-minor!”

Kendalynn had to admit that her friend was probably right. She herself was rather on the tall side for normal MAJORS, at 2m95 (9’7) and Justin Warren, barely six months younger than she was barely clearing the 2m65 (8’7). Of course, she had better genes, no minor blood in her family after all; the MacGregor were old money here in Boston and with old money came family trees were minors mothered bastards and nothing more. And she wasn’t a bastard or from one of those inferior branches of the family.

She was an ace student at Boston Superior High (BSH) after all. She had killer looks, she knew it perfectly. She wasn’t lanky, nor bulky like some MAJORS who tried to compensate from a lack of feminine forms, but she was overly curvy and flabby either. She had pear-shaped C-breasts – she often felt they were a small D, but never boasted about it. And she had an incredible ass, not big but incredibly perky, with some muscular gluts she knew how to play with and entice boys and girls alike. And as the best runner in the track and field team, she had powerful but sexy legs.

And her Mom was the current owner of Boston most important piece of real estate. She owned the school, like all MacGregor before her, since they had funded it. Kendalynn tried her best to not let it go to her head, and she never courted favor from the teachers. It would have been easy, since two third of them lived in houses or apartments which also belonged to her family. And the rest… well, some MAJORS weren’t above seducing older peoples. Especially since living around 200 years easily, they stayed young-looking far longer than minors.

“Earth to Kenda” said Karen Hawthorne, snapping her fingers before her eyes.

Karen was her best friend, an excellent but slightly plain girl, whose family had managed to send her to BSH thanks to a scholarship afforded by the wealthy families of Boston to make sure that some semblance of social ladder remained. It appeased the unwashed masses and it meant that Kendalynn had had a perfect henchwoman, if need be, when she was younger. Sadly, Karen was just 2m69 (8’8) and had stopped growing, when Kenda had still at least 35 cm (1’1) of growth in her, according to doctors. The fire-touched teenager couldn’t wait to grow even more, so she could make the relationship with Karen evolve to its next phase.

It was something which had upset her when she had realized that she wouldn’t be able to make her best friend into a bodyguard or something similarly useful in the future. She had even cried about it! Thankfully, her Mom had helped her understand that there could be better use for Karen and that they could remain great friends. If she couldn’t protect her physically, the smaller MAJOR would still be useful as an assistant, or someone willing to get her hand dirty, if need be. It had made her so happy that she had been grooming her to do so. And she had proven a natural, always more than willing to give to help Kendalynn, which made the taller MAJOR so happy. She couldn’t wait to reward her friend for her eternal devotion with a fitting gift.

“Sorry, you were saying?” replied the red-haired girl, smiling down at her friend.

“I was saying, how come you’re always defending them, smaller guys. You know, you could be the Queen of this school, if you wanted to!”

Kendalynn heard the envy in her friend’s voice. Karen was smart enough to know she would never rule, but not bright enough to understand that it shouldn’t have bothered her. Ruling was hard, it put you in the spotlight and it meant exposing yourself. One only had to look at Shannon Matthewson. The darling girl of the tech industry ten years ago, she was now a far more controversial figure, and if her wealth had kept growing so much that nobody dared attack her from the front, she still endured a lot of nauseous smears or attempts to belittle her successes.

And Kenda wouldn’t accept it. It was simply impossible for her to accept any sort of direct rebuke. When she was younger, she had broken a lot of noises and jaws because someone had dared to insult her publically and her Mom had had to chastise her a lot. The MacGregor didn’t rule the city, they didn’t rule the syndicates, the industries, the Church or anything. No they didn’t rule, but they ordered those who did around. And people like Karen were perfect tools for that.

“Karen, it’s important to value everyone. You should understand that each and every MAJOR you see has a lot of potential, which only need to be applied to a certain task to perform splendidly. They just need to be helped along to realize it, but never forced or coerced!”

“I see!” replied Karen, sharing a knowing smile with her. “And we make sure that they do tasks which help us, right?”

“Exactly!” smiled back Kenda. But they benefit me, not you, my dear, she thought.

“Excuse me ladies, is this table reserved?” asked a powerful and deep voice, which made Kendalynn’s heart pump faster and unleashed a lot of butterflies in her guts.

“No, not at all” she replied a little too quickly.

Moron, she chastised herself. You want him and his bitch of a girlfriend to end working for you, not entice her jealousy! She felt sweat forming on her temples, and she didn’t dare swipe it. It was so hard to deal with Cyclopeans! They were fewer than minors, and BHS had the unlucky –in her eyes- chance of having two of them. Those were the undisputed Queen and King of the school, even if they were just sophomore. Richard already stood at a titanic 4m05 (13’3) with a perfect physique, rock hard abs and a monstrous cock which was always hardly contained by his trousers.

“You should know that little Kendalynn is always willing to let her sit with us babe” drooled Maria. “It helps her feel important, isn’t it right, little girl?” she asked her.

“Of course Melania!” smiled Kanda, even as Karen glared at the huge bitch.

“What you looking at’ shrimp?” hissed the Cyclopean teenager as she caught Karen’s stinky eyes.

“I was talking with my friend and you interrupted her, really rudely!” shouted the smaller MAJOR here, clearly not realizing the predicament she was in.

Kendalynn closed her eyes for a second and did her best to suppress a sigh. Karen was really too full of herself at time. Melania was enormous. She towered even over Richard, at 4m44 (14’6). As far as Kenda knew, the bitch was from Honduras or something; she certainly looked South American. And she had curves for years, at least double F breasts – on, her frame, which mean she had twin zeppelins under her shirt!-, a just as large ass and yet a flat tummy and a killer face. But she was dumb as a rock. And Kenda had a lot of dirt on her and her poor ass family. She knew how she had wormed her way into BSH. And she knew what she did with her free time. In due time, she would have the Queen licking her feet clean. She couldn’t wait.

“Don’t be so angry Karen. We can always talk later. Plus, it isn’t as if us talking about Justin would really interest anyone but us here, right?”

“Justin who?” asked Richard politely, passing a hand in his short light-brown hair, his piercing blue eyes glued on… on Karen’s chest, realized Kendalynn.

“Justin Howler, another Junior. I’m not sure you’ve seen him” explained Karen, even as a plan formed into her mind.

“We don’t really care about small fries, don’t we love?” huffed Melania haughtily.

“Yeah, we totally don’t” replied Richard, even as Kendalynn saw his erection threatening to burst out of his jeans as he still gazed at Karen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She is tighter than I ever dreamed off” sighed Richard in contentment, even as he let Karen slip away from his cock, copious amounts of cum dribbling from her pussy and covering her back, up to her hair, which would be a nightmare to wash off before class..

“I hope she still is…” mumbled Kendalynn, who felt a little bad with what she had done.

“I can’t guarantee it. But… if she ever wants it again, tell her I’ll always be happy to oblige” he said, stroking absent-mindedly a penis as long as Karen’s forearm, at least, and twice as thick.

“Really?” asked Kendalynn, a little curious now, even as she eased her friend on a toilet, so she could let the cum flow out of her easily and not on the floor.

“Yeah. She’s cute, and I always wanted to do it with a normal sized girl. I mean, melania is very, very good, but you small things… Umm, it’s awesome how tight you can be, if Karen’s the norm. By the way, if you feel like it, I could do you too, you know?” he added, looking more than a little interested.

“No thank you. I don’t want to make your girlfriend angry! And Karen would kill me if I fucked someone who fucked her. We have a rule as sisters, you know?”

“Really? A shame. Because I really want you pussy right about now. And Melania would destroy the both of you if she ever ended hearing about how you played me to have me fucking you…” said the younger Cyclo’, a ridiculous smile on his face – clearly, he wasn’t used to manipulate anyone.

“Oh, you think you can blackmail me, little Richard?” asked Kenda with a smile, producing her smartphone. “Because everything you said to us is already on the cloud. So, please stay mum. I don’t want to destroy your school years.”

Kenda kept her most innocent smile as Richard bleached visibly. It was what she enjoyed the most. Those moments when she could be herself, even at school. Richard was just the final piece to her collection of servants, those who would help her ascend even higher in the future. As her Mom had told her, you had to start them young, but not too young. Karen was an exception, they had known each other since Middle School, and she was the only one of those she cultivated there who had remained useful and loyal. Which explained her rewards, even if she wasn’t sure that getting fucked by the giant dick of Richard looked like a reward for her now.

“You… you wouldn’t… if she learns it…” started Richard, his voice creaking and sounding very childish, which made Kenda chuckle.

“It depends, little Dick” she teased. “What are you willing to do to keep your girlfriend on her good side? I don’t doubt she could fold even you if she lost it.”

“Anything! I would do anything!” affirmed the Cyclopean.

“Really?” she asked, removing her shoes. “Then, would you mind cleaning my socks. With your tongue?”

She suppressed an evil grin when she saw the look on his face. It was a mixture of disgust, fear and resignation. She loved it. The first semester had barely started and she already had the King of High School in her pocket. She sighed when she felt his tongue licking her feet through the fibers. It was really long, warm and it elicited a tingling sensation in her loin. She would have to make him understand that he would still rule the schoolyards, of course. But right now, she enjoyed the way she had brought low such a colossus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, how did it went, sexy girl?” asked Kendalynn to her best friend, even as they ended her track and field training.

“It worked! I don’t know what you had written on your paper, but Melania completely folded. She cried like the pathetic little bitch she is deep down. She asked me –me!- to not tell anybody and that she would do everything I wanted!”

“It’s awesome Karen!” chirped Kenda, smiling at her first henchwoman.

“I know but… I’ll need your guidance sister. I… I don’t want to fuck this up. Do you think… do you think you could keep me under your wing for… for the foreseeable future?” asked Karen, looking at her feet.

“Of course sister” grinned Kendalynn. “But first… what did you asked her to do?”

“Well that… that’s the thing. I didn’t know what to ask for so –promise you won’t laugh!”

“I won’t” swore Kenda, who found the way her henchwoman/best friend fidgeted absolutely hilarious – she could already imagine what stupid thing she had ordered Melania to do.

“Well I… I gave her one of my pens and I… I told her to put it inside of her. Where the sun doesn’t shine…” revealed Kendra, looking mightily embarrassed.

“Oh God… why did I make that promise?” asked Kendalynn, to no one in particular, as she battle a great wave of laughter, but unable to hide her smile.

“I didn’t know what to do!” whined Kendra. “It isn’t so easy, you know? Especially with someone almost twice your size!”

“You’re exaggerating. She isn’t that tall. Yet. But frankly, you did a good job. If she accepted to follow your order.”

“Well, she didn’t look too happy but… she definitively did it! I saw her take the whole thing in, as if it was nothing! I guess I should have ordered her to take my whole pencilcase…”

“Don’t sweat it” said the ginger teenager, with a more professorial tone, the one she used to make Kendra understand the basic tools she had to use to remain useful to her. “What’s matter is that she did take your pen. Next time you’ll ask her anything, it’ll be easier. The important thing is to not overplay your hand. She’s still meant to be the School’s Queen, and she won’t be of use to us if she’s rebellious, okay?”

“Gotcha!” replied Kendra, lifting her two thumbs up.

----------------------------------------

“Kendalynn Harmonia MacGregor” started Miss Smith, pacing slowly near her desk. “You have a problem young girl.”

“Why would you say that Miss Smith?” asked Kendalynn, feeling a little unsafe suddenly but trying her best to hide how she felt, playing the innocent girl she kept as a façade in public.

She liked the History teacher; she was calm, and kind and… and she had other, non-teaching related assets which made her basically untouchable. But she wasn’t that bright to see through her schemes, so someone had to have tipped off. Which meant that she still had a chance to paint the whole thing has putting her in the victim position. She just had to keep her cards close to her chest and make sure that her teacher could be convinced.

“Because you have been too great a student” smiled the History teacher, taking the student aback.

“Wha… what do you mean by that?” asked Kendalynn, completely lost.

“Well, you see… I’ve talked a lot with Jordan and we agreed that we could afford to enlist him in this very school starting next week, especially because you’re here and such a great student and support for everyone.”

A sudden sense of dread fell on the red-haired girl. Mouse would come to school, which would cause a lot of problems for her to solve. Hopefully, not everything was already set to stone, and she could still afford some mitigation, perhaps even prevent the whole thing altogether. Her teacher would have to be convinced, however, and it would prove harder than with her fellow students. For a start, she had a position of authority over her. Then, she was basically unassailable because she lived a perfectly safe –and thus boring- life, since as long as Kenda had known her.

There was probably some sort of dirt in her past, but it was basically impossible to find trace of it, considering that the woman was almost a century old. And it was a great friend of her Mom, and if she had learnt one thing from her, since a very young age, it was that Marilyn MacGregor hated when someone tried to pull something on her friends. Which meant that convincing her wouldn’t be the product of blackmail or pulling some form of advantage over her. But, quite frankly, she relished the challenge.

“Miss Smith… are you sure it’s a good idea? Jordan’s barely fourteen. Isn’t it a little too soon to let him join a school, even one has good as BSH?”

“I understand your concern, Kendalynn, but things are changing. We are now living in a world were Minors can achieve far more compelling lives, integrated fuller in society. We now have scientists, teachers, sport teams, and even some car workers. And I want Jordan to take a part of it. But you know how awfully shy he can be! And since his growth has already tapered, I’m afraid he would be far too easily taken advantage off, without someone I could trust here to protect him. That’s why I want him to enlist before you leave school, so he can acclimate in a safe environment. Don’t you think it’s for the best?”

“Yeah, you’re probably right, Miss Smith.”

“Please, call me Jezabel when it’s just the two of you dear?” smiled the teacher, who came to her and hugged her, letting her head rest on the teenager’s shoulder, clearly not caring about the fact that she was at least a head smaller than her pupil.

Kendalynn didn’t respond, simply patting her teacher’s back. She was horrified. She couldn’t see any way to convince Jezabel to not bring Jordan here. She knew her younger childhood friend was very shy, very kind and very impressionable. And he wanted to go into the world, even if she knew he wasn’t ready. Everyone would lose it, with an unbonded minor in the school. Dozens of MAJORS would fight for his ass, and the poor guy wouldn’t know how to react, or how to defend himself. Perhaps I can try to stress that out to Miss Smith…

“Mi… Jezebel. Don’t you think that it’ll be really dangerous to let a minor who doesn’t have a bond-mate into the school?”

“Why would you say that?” asked the older MAJOR, perplexed. “We only have good kids here, you should know that!”

“Well, sure… But we’ve never had a minor here!”

“Of course we had. Slightly before you came here, but we had one. I think her name was Sheila. A delicious little lady. Now she’s dropped out, but that’s because she found the love of her life here and has gone living with him, if I remember right…”

“Yes, but surely, you wouldn’t want to have Jordan eloping with someone you barely knew!” tried Kenda, who felt she was running out of road. “I mean, I like Jordan but… don’t you think he risks being easily swayed by some less savory students?”

“You’re right. I could be afraid of that” admitted Jezabel, nodding and smiling, even as she finally released the student from her embrace.

“You should be afraid of it” pedantically corrected the red-haired runner, who was starting to feel that there was more to this whole deal than she had suspected at first.

“Indeed. But I’m not. Because you’re here” beamed the black History teacher, shooting a bright smile at the taller and younger MAJOR.

“Me?” asked Kendalynn, quite surprised by it.

She knew that Miss Smith liked her, she had spent a lot of time at her house, even babysitting Jordan when they were younger. But she had never suspected that the older woman trusted her so much? Gears started to turn in her head, and she saw what was happening. She did her best to keep her face in check. She didn’t want a smile to betray her. It’s so obvious! I should have seen it before! It is not such a bad thing. In fact, played correctly, it could finally give me what I want most… Of course, it would be perhaps harder, but she had spent this semester cementing her hold on key figures she needed, among the student body. It can work. I can make this work.

“Yes, you! I don’t think you understand how important you are for what I have in mind Kendalynn. I mean, you’re one of our brightest students, you are kind, you don’t try to create clique and threaten or bully younger or smaller students, or those who come from less privileged backgrounds. I know you’ll be a great example for Jordan to have around, for the time you’ll stay here.”

“So, you want me to prepare him for school life?” asked Kenda, feigning still some sort of ignorance of what her teacher had in mind, out of habit more than anything.

“Sort of, yes. I want you to help him understand what’s expected of a student, how to navigate the great hardships of High School. I mean, I can try to explain to him, but my school years are slightly more distant” chuckled the almost 100 years old MAJOR. “Surely you would do better than me in that regard, being an actual student here.”

“I guess I could” politely replied Kenda. “But what about the bond? I mean, everyone will want to be bonded with him, and you know that peoples won’t take you two being bonded together as the ultimate deal breaker…”

“I know. I was young once. Heck, I’m still young by MAJOR standards!” laughed Jezabel, putting her hand on her small but firm-looking A-cup breasts. “But I’ve thought of that, Kendalynn, and I think I know the way to resolve this difficulty. If bonding my son isn’t protection enough, then having him bond with someone we both trust would be killing two birds with one stone. Especially because said person would help him prepare for the time she would leave the school.”

“And do you have someone in mind?” asked Kendalynn, trying her best to still look in the dark.

“Well…” started Jezabel. “I was thinking that perhaps, you could be the one bonding with my small sweetness. If it’s okay with you, of course.”

“I would be happy to help you Miss Smith” said Kenda, trying her best to not squeal in delight.

“I told you to call me Jezabel!” playfully chided her the teacher; ruffling her hair to show her gratitude. “Thank you so much Kendalynn! You’re saving me!”

“You’re welcome Jezabel. Can I get back home now?”

“Of course, go on and have fun! You deserve it!”

As soon as she was outside the teacher’s office, Kendalynn retrieved her smartphone. She sent a message to her favorite person in the whole world. You’re mine now, Mouse.

Chapter 2 - Enter stage Left - The Mouse by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here's our Minor protagonist. Good luck to him !

Chapter 2: Enter stage left – the Mouse

Jordan breath was ragged and he felt his whole body tremble, but the fourteen year old Afro-American couldn’t help it. He was home alone and had access to a personal computer. And ever since the last few weeks, he had stumbled upon sites he had never even suspected existed and now occupied a lot more of his time than he would have liked. But it was a well he always ended returning, in spite of himself.

On his screen, he saw a compilation of pretty feet. They were long, but not too long, wide but not too wide. The toes had well-kept nails and were often painted in bright color. He gasped when he saw one of those appendage sitting on a face. A Minor’s face, considering their respective size. I wonder if Kat would do that to me? He was startled when he realized what he just had thought about. It wasn’t the first time when such ideas had crept in his mind.

It was profoundly disturbing to him to think of Kat that way. Not that she wasn’t pretty – in fact, she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. But she was older than him, and her personality was extremely possessive. Sometimes, he even wondered if it was healthy. She was always with him when she wasn’t at school or with friend, and while she had hinted at wanting something more of him ever since he had started to feel really attracted to her, he wasn’t sure that it was what he wanted. Then, his phone buzzed, tearing him away from his screen.

“I… what?” he mumbled looking at the short message.

You’re mine now, Mouse. The nickname she loved to use to call him, requiring that he calls her Kat. He shivered, and he couldn’t quite say if it was out of fear or… or arousal. He was able to picture her, her toned ass, those long, long legs and those feet… They were the reason why he had a foot fetish and he couldn’t really blame her in good faith. She used to shove her feet near his face all the time since he was a baby. And since they lived in a condo owned by her mother, Kat used to come here a lot – that their mothers were best friends, in spite of their differences, helped, of course.

I’m my own person, weakly messaged back the Minor, hoping that Kat would drop it a little. He knew it wouldn’t be the case, and just as he dropped his phone back, it went crazy with near constant buzz as she probably sent a hundred or so messages. He wouldn’t read them now. He didn’t want to give in, he wanted to… He didn’t know what he wanted. But he needed to figure it out, and it meant waiting for a better future. Hopefully, she wouldn’t rush to his home. She had had spare keys since she started High School, after all.

----------------------------------------------------

“Mouse!” roared Kat, startling him even as she probably just stood in the entrance of the apartment.

Jordan jerked to his feet and looked around, searching a place to hide. But even as he stood here, his bedroom’s door opened violently and there she was. She had a sheen of sweat on her skin, but she didn’t seem otherwise bothered by what had probably been a long run from school. While she had a car, she rarely used it when she could run around and flaunt her body. But right now, more than her legs, her feet, or even her glorious ass, he looked at the twin emeralds glaring at him.

“Mouse…” she repeated, on a calmer, gentler tone. “You didn’t answer my messages…”

“I… I was busy” started Jordan, his eyes rolling in his head as he took a step back, his mind overpowered by her sheer presence, even as she didn’t try to bond him.

“Were you now?” purred the MAJOR, walking slowly toward him. “You weren’t doing some dangerous things, like exercising, right?”

“I… I can…”

“Not you can’t” sternly interrupted Kat, kneeling before him and even then towering over his measly 1m56 (5’1). “You know it’s dangerous for you. I have forbidden you to do that.”

“You… you aren’t my mother…” mumbled Jordan, looking away before his face was turned by one of Kat’s finger.

“But you are MY Mouse” growled Kat. “And you clearly need to be reminded of some simple rules.”

“Kat…” pleaded the Minor, tears welling in his brown eyes – he didn’t want to be punished.

Almost everyone he knew, even his mother, praised Kendalynn as the perfect student, kind, compassionate, never flaunting her wealth and strength, always uplifting others. And from time to time, he himself was lucky enough to see that part of her. But most of the time, when they were alone, she was fundamentally different. She played with him, callously at time. Two years ago, she had trapped him into a closet and let him here because he had dared to yell at her. And had only come to release it when he had started to have difficulty breathing.

“Mouse…” replied the MAJOR, rolling her eyes. “You know I don’t like it when you try to do something I told you not to do. And I don’t like it when you speak back to me. So I need to punish you, because otherwise, you’ll start to do a lot of mistakes next week.”

“I… next week? What are you…” tried Jordan, his voice becoming even higher than usual.

“Oh… Mouse… My pretty… Little… Mouse…” sighed the red-haired giantess, smiling down at him. “Your Mom told me you would start class in my school starting next week.”

“And you… you… you’re okay with that?” stuttered the Minor, who couldn’t believe it.

“Of course not!” laughed Kat. “But we both know that your mom won’t change her stance on that. She wants you college educated… What idiocy. You don’t need that; you just need to… find the perfect woman for you. Don’t you agree?” she asked, her voice suddenly harsh.

“I… I want to be independent!” said the Minor, feeling his lips shake as he felt pressured by the natural superiority that Kendalynn wore like a dress at all time. “I want to be a teacher!”

“Don’t raise your voice!” growled Kat, her eyes hardening and her right hand grabbing his whole face, her long fingers coiling around his skull and pressing a little, making him cry out in pain.

“It’s hurts!” he whined, and immediately he was released.

“I’m sorry! Oh, Jordan! I’m so sorry!” said Kat, engulfing him in a warm embrace. “I… You know I can be a little brusque with you. Oh, my poor, poor little Mouse. Your Kat keeps forgetting how frail and tiny and easily hurt you are. But you’ve been a bad boy today, a very bad boy. Don’t you want to make me calmer? Wouldn’t it be better for both of us?”

“But… I want to…” cried Jordan, letting his face be brought to the mounds of her breasts.

“I know, I know… But we need to be realistic, my little Mouse. High School is a dangerous place for someone as frail and innocent as you. Wouldn’t it be better that you stuck with me? I would protect you and you’d never be wanting of anything.”

“No, I want to go to school” sniffed the Minor, looking up at the larger face of his friend. “It’s not because I’m a Minor that I can’t do that. There is Minor teachers now! Even… even Minors engineers and…” he continued, until he felt his breath stuck in his throat.

He brought his hands to his neck and rasped loudly as he tried to bring more air to his lungs, without succeeding. Panic overcame him and he flailed wildly. He needed his inhalator. It’s so unfair! Why can’t I have been born with at least a normal Minor body? Tears started to run on his cheeks. Contrary to the rest of his kind, he was born frail and his body never managed to add fat to his thin and sickly frame.

“Breath” ordered Kat, her voice soft and caring as she introduced something in his mouth; he recognized the taste of ventolin.

He stopped his struggle and let the MAJOR provide him with his medicine. After a few seconds, even as the taste still lingered in his mouth, he was able to breathe easier. He closed his eyes and let himself rest on those strong arms. He didn’t want to talk or think right about now, he just wanted to do nothing and feel safe. But he knew it wouldn’t last. Not when Kat wanted something, and she always did, no matter what other people may think. As expected, he felt her nudging him, forcing him to open his eyes and look into her green ones.

“What?” he grumpily asked, pouting and looking away as best he could.

“I just wanted to make sure you were okay Mouse” whispered Kendalynn, letting her fingers caress his narrow torso. “You really need to eat more, you only have skin and bones, and barely at that!”

It was a recurring theme of their exchanges. She knew perfectly well that gaining weight was really hard for him, but she kept pushing for it to happen. Somehow, she really supported the classic beauty of a chubby Minor. She championed a lot of old school ideas still, when it came to MAJORS and Minors relationships. Someday, Jordan would really ask her to watch at least on episode of Talk of Ambassadors, which allowed those champions of Minor rights to voice their opinions and explain their life and their choices. But not today.

“I don’t like it when you said it like that… It’s not my fault I’m thin…”

“I never told that you were my Mouse… But I still think you don’t try enough. Come here, I’ll feed you, I’ve brought some muffins baked by a friend’s Mom for us.”

“But…” tried Jordan, struggling a little to try and earning a pinch on his right shoulder. “Oww!”

“Don’t move around so much! You may fall and hurt yourself!” chastised Kendalynn.

“I can walk…” weakly replied the Minor, hoping that he wouldn’t be heard, otherwise she would berate him for a long time and he had other things in mind right now. Two things, really.

From where he was, he had a perfect view of her feet. Her naked feet. He gulped hard when he realized that she had probably ditched shoes and socks when reaching his home. And those feet were even more beautiful than those he watched walking over other peoples, being licked or sniffed at, on pornhub. Her feet seemed more powerful, more alive, than those of those porn actress he spent far too much time watching recently.

“Jordan? Are you listening to me?” asked Kat, sounding a little impatient.

“I’m sorry, what?” tried the Minor, blinking a little.

The giantess sighed and glared at him, squinting angrily. She didn’t like to not be the center of attention. He knew perfectly that when they were together, he was expected to listen to everything she said, no matter how vapid or empty or boring it may have ended being. Younger, he had spent more than an evening sitting on her lap as she talked and talked, playing with his limbs as if he was a living doll. And he had grown used to it, he even used to like those moments, because it meant that she wouldn’t chase him while “playing” hide and seek, for instance.

And she never – ever- used his name when they were alone. Except when she was growing angry with him. When she was happy, he was her Mouse and that was it. But clearly, since the last few weeks, things had started to change and she didn’t like it. He had been a lot less prone to listen to her, after all, since he realized how beautiful and entrancing she was. But he couldn’t really tell her that, and since she was a Tier 1, she couldn’t really read it in his mind, even if he was far from having mastered the techniques of mental defense taught by Alejandro Matthewson, for free for all Minors who wished to learn them.

“I said that you seemed strange recently!” huffed Kat. “You seriously need to reconsider the way you behave, it won’t work at all at school. It’s a dangerous place for you, even if I’ll be here all the time to protect you at all time.”

“But you won’t be there at all time, you’ll have your own classes” blurted Jordan, immediately regretting speaking before thinking when he felt her fingers dug into his flesh and heard her took a hissy breath.

“What are you talking about!? Your mom charged me with your protection, so we’ll be bonded and it means you’ll have to follow my classes!”

“It isn’t necessary for Minors to be bonded to go to school now Kat” explained Jordan, shrinking before her ire. “And my Mother assured me that I would have to bond if I didn’t want to…”

Kendalynn’s face turned almost as fiery as her hair as she glared at him and Jordan started to shake wildly. He felt her nails piercing his skin but he couldn’t manage to push his yelp of pain past his throat. He had never seen Kat so enraged. She suddenly dropped in on something soft, probably the sofa. She then seized the huge table near it and simply flipped it as if it weighed nothing, while letting out a howl of pure rage which petrified him.

“You’re MINE!” she roared, turned toward him and walking closer and closer until, even as he tried to scuttle away into the sofa, she became more a living tower of wrath than a human being. “MINE!”

“I…I…I…” stuttered Jordan, who didn’t know how to react or what to say.

“Why wouldn’t you want to bond with me!?” she asked, still raging, utterly terrifying. “I’m your perfect mate! We both know it! Or do you expect to find someone better than me at school? That’s it? You think you’ll stumble upon something better than your Kat? Ha!”

Jordan was completely lost now. He couldn’t fathom why she would immediately think that he wanted to find someone else because he didn’t want to bond with her at school. What he wanted was to find his place in life, follow his dreams and follow a normal school life, going from freshman to senior and then moving to college. He knew that she would leave High School soon enough anyway. She only had a years and a half left, and while they lived in Boston, she would probably move away to go to a great University, possibly from the Ivy League if what his mom had told her was true. Probably Harvard, but she could try and enter Yale or Brown.

“I do everything for you! Everything! I assure that I’ve great scores, that I’m great in both mind and body, I forge future relations which could help me get even more success down the line! And you would throw it away to be with a… a street rat? Some urchin who managed to enter because of pity more than talent!?”

“What!? No!” he finally managed to yell, stopping the giantess in her track, even leaving her puzzled.

“Then why wouldn’t you bond with me!? I’m one of the best students there is, I’ve family relations and I can make sure you won’t be harassed at school!”

“But you can do that even if I stay in my class and don’t tag along with yours… I mean, it won’t be so hard to make sure nothing bad happens to me, even if we are in different classes. And you’ll go away soon anyway, so wouldn’t it be bad for us if we did what you have in mind?”

Kat seemed to deflate before her eyes, which was something unique to see. She was massive compared to him, even if she was far from some of the muscular colossus he had sometime seen when going shopping with his mom. Still, she seemed to shrink before him until she let herself fall on the floor, her head hanging low, and yet still at eyes level for him as he sat a little more upright. When she finally looked at him, he was surprised to see the ghost of a smile on her lips, and even an amused glint in her eyes.

“Kat?” he asked, a little concerned by this sudden change.

“Mouse, you’re right. I won’t have that much time with you at school. But it doesn’t mean that I can’t make the best of it, isn’t it?”

“Ah… sure?” he replied, completely lost now, but fearing a little what her mind had conjured.

“Of course! You won’t believe how ruthless and dangerous it can all be but it also can be incredibly romantic and endearing, with great friendships and stories to tell. And I think both of us could have a great tale to tell later in life, don’t you agree?”

“Ah… sure, sure!” replied Jordan, who didn’t want to risk angering Kat once more.

“Wonderful! Then, about those muffins…”

----------------------------------------------------------

Jordan stuffed himself on those delicious muffins, stuffed with strawberry, blueberry or even delicious salted butter. He had to admit that it was great to eat something so full of sugar, when his mother always made sure he ate perfect amounts of every vitamin, sugar, salt and anything else food was comprised of. But once in a while, when it struck her fancy, Kendalynn came in with such precious food and he devoured it, which always made her laugh. She had started calling him Mouse because of the way he stuffed his cheeks with those, after all.

“Slowly!” laughed the MAJOR, who was truly amused by his behavior. “No one will steal it from you little Mouse! I have had plenty already and I would be a terrible woman to do that anyway.”

“Itch chust cho goooood!” chirped Jordan, which redouble the hilarity of his friend.

“I know right! You could have things like that every day at school, if we were in the same classes you know?” she added, her voice sounding not too interested – but the Minor knew better.

“We could do that even if we don’t share the same periods” countered Jordan, not looking up at Kat’s face, far too enthralled by the way she played with her toes.

She had sprayed her toes on the table she had flipped earlier, brought back to her correct place and standing as if nothing had happened. Thankfully, his Mom didn’t keep anything on the table. She was a MAJOR after all, and Jordan had seen her throw the furniture away more than once after a stressful day. It was something truly frightening for him, to witness even his relatively small and thin mother doing such feat of strength and letting her calm usual demeanor slip to reveal the ferocious giantess simmering below her caring and protective self.

“Of course we could” admitted Kat, sounding a little stiff, but Jordan didn’t want to look at anything but those beautiful feet. “But wouldn’t it be better if I could give you some whenever you want instead of having to wait for lunch?”

“It wouldn’t be good for my health” mumbled the Minor, finally looking up to see Kat gazing at him almost tenderly, even if a glint in her eyes still proved her simmering anger.

“You aren’t that fragile” purred Kat, letting one of her fingers trace the edge of his face, making him shiver in a mix of fear and arousal. “And yet you seem a little afraid of sharing more time with little old me. I thought that we knew each other at that point, but I feel that we should be closer, don’t you agree?”

“I… we are sitting next to each other” replied Jordan, chuckling nervously under her unblinking gaze.

“You’re so silly Mouse…” sighed Kat, before putting her hands around his waist and dropping him on her lap. “There, isn’t it better? You can rest your pretty little head…”

Jordan gasped when he felt his head being pressed into the warm flesh of her chest. It wasn’t what he lusted after when he thought of her, but he was a male teenager, and feeling this firm and yet slightly pliant boobs under his head made him gasp, even as his dick hardened. He yelped and tried to struggle when Kendalynn’s fingers slithered under his pant and played with his erect member, through his boxer. He couldn’t believe what was happening.

“You like what you feel I see” cooed Kat. “That’s good, that’s really good. But I need to remind you” she added, her voice suddenly ice as cold. “You are mine. Mine. I don’t care if you spend some time with sophomore brats or decide to join me, I’m mature enough to accept it. But I won’t let anyone put their grubby hands on you. Are we clear?”

“Yes!” yelped Jordan as her fingers coiled on his penis and squeezed, not hard but noticeably.

“Wonderful… now, come here my little Mouse.”

Jordan’s head was seized by one of the MAJOR’s hand and forcefully turned upward. Then, he felt her lips pressing against his as her fingers forced her mouth open. Her large tongue entered his mouth, sealing most of it and playing with his weak one, who pathetically tried to fight her out, to no avail. He felt her moan in pleasure, more than he heard her and he gasped when his pants were literally torn open by her. All shifted around him and he couldn’t tell where he was, who was on whom. Then, something hot and wet engulfed his shaft and he yelled in her mouth.

“Kat! Stop!” he cried out when she let him breath, retreating her tongue in her mouth. “We can’t…”

“Of course we can, Mouse. I told you. You’re mine and I need to make things clear, apparently. I don’t want you to think that I’m a cold owner, or something like that. I told you, I’m willing to accept that you’ll really be a sophomore instead of bonding me. But I need to make extra-steps to be sure no one snatch you. And it’s one of those steps.”

Before he could answer, she started to ride him. It was both terrifying and exhilarating. He had thought he would be crushed by her far greater weight, but he barely felt it. Instead, it was as if the only parts of them which touched each others were the walls of her vagina and his dick. He whined in pleasure as he felt her muscle constrict around his small shaft. It was incredible that she could do that, and she clearly liked it, because she also moaned as he grunted and put his hands on her hips.

“That’s it Mouse! Cum in me, that you be marked forever! You’re mine, and you’ll give me what I want!” she roared

And came he did, crying louder than ever as his sperm shot out of his dick. He had never believed that he could lose his virginity like that, taken on his own sofa by a teenage girl he had always known. But there was nothing he could do know and he kept buckling under her, trying his best to breathe steadily, which was easier said than done. A sudden crackling sound and a flash of light deafened and blinded him. When he opened his eyes, he saw Kendalynn’s face over his, looking concerned.

“Mouse? Are you okay?”

“I… Yes… what happened?” he asked, his voice sounding weak even to his ears.

“I lifted you to put you on my laps and you… you lost consciousness for a moment…”

Jordan couldn’t believe what he just heard. He looked at his waist to see his pants perfectly fine, his penis perhaps a little harder than normal but not at full mast and, more importantly, perfectly dry. He felt a tinge of shame at what had happened, but also of regret when he realized that he just had a wet dream about Kendalynn taking his virginity. He wondered what, exactly had drove him to that. He felt a little sad about it, not knowing if it was for having lost consciousness or because a part of him wanted to have sex with Kat.

“You’re fine, Mouse?”

Jordan didn’t answer this question, because he had no answer.

 

Chapter 3 - Second Semester - First Day by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here's this week's chapter ! 

Chapter 3: Second Semester – First day

Jordan held his backpack as a lifeline. He felt as if hundreds of eyes were on him, when they were only twenty or so. He gulped hard as his Mom stood near him, in front of the class. He couldn’t really hear her as she explained why he was here, what she expected of them and what would happen if they overstepped. He was simply far too nervous now that he discovered so many new MAJORS he had never met. Somehow, he had never expected that to see so many in the same place would be so frightening – even the mall, with its throngs, was less impressive. Here he was the center of attention.

“Now, I would like you to not act like so many of us, MAJORS, have in ages past. An unbonded Minor shouldn’t be pursued like some prey or trophy. Am I clear?”

“Yes Mistress Smith!” Replied a chorus of voices, some sounding sincere and some far less to the frail young teenager’s ears.

Jordan winced at the loud sound. He wasn’t used to it, he was homeschooled and had never liked loud voices. But here, the twenty-four MAJORS looking at him were loud. Very loud. As soon as his Mom had stopped talking, they whispered and chattered, loud enough for him to hear everything: “Isn’t he a little too frail?”, “He looks so cute with his afro!”, “I bet he’ll fall for me!” and many other ideas of the same sort. It made him feel less like a normal student, he doubted that most, if any, of his new classmates, had ever led to such discussions.

“Take a seat Jordan” smiled Jezabel, who gestured toward a smaller table situated in the front row. “You don’t want to make the whole class wait too much, don’t you?”

“No, of course” he meekly replied, which led to several squeals among the other students.

“Ladies! A little self-respect, please! You are students, not hen!” barked his mother.

----------------------------------------------------

“You okay, girl?” asked Kendra, whispering so her friend would be the only one who heard her.

“Not really…” admitted Kendalynn, who felt a little nauseous. “I have… something really important to ensure, and I’m stuck here.”

“Do you want me to ask the teacher to let me bring to the infirmary?”

Kendra looked really concerned, and Kat almost gave in. But she had a reputation, she was expected to be the sympathetic and hard-working student. She simply couldn’t let herself look sick and weak because she couldn’t have her Mouse right here, right now. She needed to plan the way to bond with him, and make him hers. She would have to be careful, of course. Plenty of other MAJORS would try to beat her in this race, but she had a lot of knowledge, both practical and theoretical, about Mouse. The question was the possibility to make use of them in public.

“No, I’ll be able to wait, don’t worry. But thank you, Karen.”

“Don’t sweat it. You’re my best friend, it’s the least I can do.”

---------------------------------------------------------

“See? You need to take your time” explained Elaine, a blond teenager, probably around thirteen still, who looked more like the child she had been than the woman she would become.

“But… But wouldn’t I… wouldn’t I lose too much time and can’t finish the exercise?” he asked, almost mumbling, and blushing as he looked into those big blue eyes.

“At first perhaps. But you’ll get the hang of it; I’m sure” she beamed at him.

Jordan stuttered and turned his head away, which made her giggle. He felt he was in a pinch; on the one hand, he needed to make friends with his classmates. On the other hand, none of them held a candle compared to Kat. It had surprised him to realize it when he had looked at them, but none had her allure, her confidence. Perhaps it was because they were younger, because all of them were at least eighty centimeters (two and a half feet) taller than him. It was strange to be around people is age looking far younger while towering over him.

“You’ve been homeschooled?” asked a guy, Matthew, Asian-looking, with short straight hair, relatively small eyes and a chubby look on his face.

“Yes, I have “admitted Jordan, his voice still low and weak. “But I’ve had great grades”.

“Well, I don’t doubt it, but you don’t have to worry about anything, I’ll be there to help you!”

“You! How can you hope to help him when you can’t even grasp the basic of etiquette?” hissed Elaine, glaring at the other MAJOR, sitting at the other side of Jordan’s seat.

“Because you’re better than me, miss know it all?” growled the boy in answer. “Your impure desire are transparent, you bitch!”

“Oh yeah! Will they be when I’ll slug you in the face!” spat Elaine, joining words and deeds when she hit the Asian boy right on the cheek.

Matthew clearly hadn’t expected something like that, since he recoiled a good while and shook his head, as if he was a little groggy. Jordan was bewildered and looked at his Mom. To his absolute shock, she didn’t seem to care one bit, simply shaking her head and sighing, as if two freshmen insulting each other to the point that they would start hitting each other was perfectly normal. Suddenly, insisting to go to school seemed less like a good idea. Perhaps I should have listened to Kat, thought the frail Minor.

“Kids, I would like to remind you that you are here to learn. Feel free to clubber each other outside of the classrooms. Otherwise, it’ll be detention. You should all know it already. Not only is it the second semester, but it’s also not your first day at school.”

“But my Mom said it was okay to fight in High School!” cried out a feminine voice in the back.

“That’s not exactly true Helen. We know that being a teenager MAJOR makes you really volatile, so it’s accepted that you’ll do a lot of stupid things. Still, we all want you to contain yourself as best you can, you can’t simply roam around hitting peoples and breaking things. Nobody will find someone who lose it all the time sympathetic or attractive as a partner, okay?”

While a chorus of agreements, most of them half-hearted to the small teenager ears, rang around him, Jordan couldn’t help but ponder what her mother had just said. The way she emphasized the word partner was really suspicious. She had told him that he wouldn’t be forced to bond anyone if he didn’t feel like that – but she also had added that if he did bond someone, he had to be sure that that person would take his feelings into consideration. And now he started to suspect that she half-expected him to find someone to bond with.

“Miss, does it extend to Minors too?” asked Elaine, surprising everyone.

“What do you mean?” asked Jezabel, sounding as surprised as her son was. “I’m not sure I understand why…”

“Can a Minor also do stupid things and not be punished, or punished lightly?” explained the young MAJOR sitting next to Jordan.

That question truly interested the Minor. He looked at his Mom intensely. She had always overprotected him, as far as he could remember. He understood why, he was frail, asthmatic,    and, obviously, a Minor. The idea that he could do things considered stupid had never occurred to him, and now he wanted to know if it was a possibility or not. After all, perhaps that what he felt when he looked at Kat’s feet, or those on the net, was considered stupid. If so, he would need to correct his behavior if his kind wasn’t supposed to act like that.

“Absolutely not!” replied his Mom with a tone of finality, looking straight at him.

“But… why?” asked Matthew, who was still nursing his barely sore cheek.

“Because Minors aren’t as durable as us, by a wide margin. They also lives far shorter lives and any self-respecting and worth her salt MAJOR will make sure that Minors are safe around her, not put them unduly in danger!”

It wasn’t something new for Jordan. He had heard that and many other ideas of the same vein all his life. And he subscribed to them. He wasn’t a thrill seeker. In truth, while he wanted to have a job of his own, as a teacher, and be his own person, he knew he would have to contend with MAJORS vying for his affection and being overprotective of him. And he loved the idea, if he was honest with himself. However, it didn’t meant that as a teenager, it was saddening to hear that what was good fun for MAJORS was forbidden to him.

“Miss Smith?” he asked, raising his hand dutifully. “Does it mean that as a Minor I can’t participate in any outdoor activity?”

“Of course not” replied his Mother, clearly taken aback by his question. “But it does mean that you and your classmates need to be careful.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“So… what’s really bothering you?” asked Karen as they waited for their next period to start.

“Nothing… well, okay something” admitted Kat.

Usually, she wouldn’t have allowed herself to show such weakness, even to Karen. But the very fact that Mouse was here, at school, and not with her! It gnawed at her, making her feel weak, feeble and, worst of all, imprudent. She could feel the urge to simply barge into his class, take him and assert her authority by bonding with him and be done with it. It was a very real temptation which could end ruining everything she had ever tried to achieve. It wasn’t anything like her public persona would have done, after all.

“What’s the matter? Is it something concerning… you, know the Big Two?”

“What? No!” replied Kendalynn, more vehemently than she had intended. “Sorry. It’s just… it’s really personal, okay? And I… Well I don’t know how to say it.”

“You can speak openly with me. You know that, right, Kendalynn? I’ll always support you. Always.”

Kat didn’t know how to react. She knew she could trust Karen; she had made sure of it over the years, cultivating both their friendship and the need for the other young MAJOR to be validated by her. It was a great way to keep someone on a tight leash without being overtly dominant – something so few MAJORS realized. Still, it didn’t mean that showing weakness was any less dangerous for her. She needed to get her head in the game.

“I know Karen, I’m sorry. It’s just that… You see, there is this minor I… I really like and-“

“That’s so cute!” cooed her friend, interrupting her. “You’re in love with a minor?”

“No! I mean, yes, but… Argh, it’s really complicated, okay!? So please, please, don’t interrupt me.”

“Okay, sorry” apologized her smaller friend. ‘It’s just… I never pictured you as someone falling in love with a minor, you know? I thought you’d aim higher.”

“I shouldn’t” admitted Kendalynn. “A MacGregor isn’t supposed to be in love with one, you know? We are supposed to consort with other MAJORS, if possible to bolster the family’s wealth and influence. But this one minor he’s just… he just feeds all my best half.”

“I see. It makes you feel even more kind and protective, you just can’t help but want to make sure he’s well fed and happy, am I right?”

“Yes, of course” lied Kat, doing her best fake smile. “Who wouldn’t feel like that when there is a Minor who’s just asking for help, right?”

It was certainly not the part of her which felt ignited by her Mouse’s presence. He made her feel so damn powerful, downright predatory. He was so frail, so easy to play with, without any hope to ever outsmart or outplay her. The few years of difference they had only compounded on her natural superiority as a MAJOR, which meant that she knew exactly how he would react to her actions and her words – or well, she had, since he seemed distant recently.

“Then, what’s the problem? I’m sure he knows that you’re the best thing which could happen to you, and you’re so great and wise, I’m pretty sure he’s ready to fold and be wrapped around your fingers if you do so much as try!”

“Yeah well… I’m not so sure of that, especially now…” mumbled Kat. “We’ll see at lunch.”

“At lunch… wait a minute… Is the minor you’re interested in Mrs. Smith’s son?” asked Karen, her eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

Kendalynn sighed. It would be a long morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan ducked as another of his classmate pounced over him at Elaine. The blond girl had proven to be quite able to kick asses. She boasted that she had practiced taekwondo, judo, karate and boxing since she was able to walk. And the young Minor was starting to believe that it was true, considering that not even the tallest guys their age seemed able to handle her. Which also meant that it was all but impossible for him to ditch her, especially because they happened to have the exact same periods. And while she was certainly chirpy and interested in him, Jordan found her a little unnerving – even more so than Kat at times.

“What’s the deal?” boomed a voice, louder and deeper than anything he had ever heard. “Do you want to be stepped on or something?”

Jordan turned and looked up. And up. And up. He gawked as his eyes followed enormous trunks covered in the same material as his uniform’s trouser, giving way to a crotch with a noticeable bulge in it. They then traveled even higher to see an enormous torso, barely kept inside the white shirt used by the school. And even higher, blue eyes looked at him but didn’t seem to register anything special about him, even as the poor Minor felt his knees grow weak and his body cold at the sight of this enormous being, who was so tall he didn’t even clear his waist.

“What’s the matter baby? Are the little shits bothering you?” asked another, even more powerful, voice, as a giantess appeared behind the colossus towering over him without noticing that he wasn’t a normal MAJOR.

“I don’t know. Freshmen being freshmen, and thus not bothering to care about anything happening near them” grumbled the giant.

“Well, they need to move or be walked on!” growled the giantess. “Didn’t you heard me, little guy?” she added, looking directly at Jordan, who felt as if he would faint.

“He’s just a Minor!” yelled someone, from behind the two behemoths, which made them pause.

“Shit. A minor? Didn’t know we had one wandering the halls like that” said the guy.

“Didn’t you pay attention in class this morning babe?” asked the incredibly curvy titaness as she stepped out from behind her mate to stop directly in front of poor Jordan. “I think he must be the unbonded one the teacher told us about.”

Jordan started to shake even more when he saw the hungry look in the Cyclopeans as the female mentioned that he was not bonded with anyone. He could almost see their minds thinking about way to add him to their pleasure. But with his asthma and natural frailty, he doubted he would survive such an encounter. And since no MAJOR seemed willing to jump in front of him to stop the two Cyclos, he hoped that a miracle would happen.

“Really? Well, don’t you want to come with us, little buddy?” asked the guy. “You’ll hardly find better friends here, isn’t it true sweetie?”

“Of course! Where can you hope to find anyone like us?” asked the giantess, licking her lips even as she let one of her hand graze her boyfriend’s bulge.

“Jordan? Are you okay?” suddenly asked Kat’s voice behind him.

Spinning on his heels, the small Minor felt a wave of relief wash over him. Even while he knew her character and personality, he almost wanted to hug Kat’s belly, the only part he could truly reach without looking too awkward. She looked stunning in her skirt and shirt uniform, her fiery red hair combed to a side, as if she was a perfect little model. He couldn’t see anything of her domineering and commanding self, which surprised him a little, but he was far too happy to see her to care.

“Ka… Kendalynn” he rasped, almost making use of her nickname in public, something she had always forbidden him to do. “I…”

“Come with me. If you want to” she added after a second, as if she had realized that her public face wouldn’t be so direct and commanding.

“Wait a minute” started the giantess towering over them both. “This midget bothered my man and…”

“It’s fine, Melania” interrupted the smaller Cyclopean. “It’s more the small fries which passes as Freshmen MAJORS who didn’t pay attention to anything.”

Somehow, Jordan felt that this excuse was extremely contrived. If he hadn’t been impossible for someone so massive to be afraid of someone a lot smaller, he would have assumed that this enormous dude was wary of Kat. Which seemed ridiculous. Sure, she was taller, meaner and a lot more determined than he, but the fourteen years old knew he was just a Minor, and the differences between a normal MAJOR and their enlarged kin was exponentially larger than the one between him and her. It was simply impossible for her to intimidate a giant like that.

“But Richard…” whined the woman he guessed was thus called Melania. “An unbonded Minor…”

“Exactly. He’s why they didn’t pay attention, but it wasn’t his fault” said Kendalynn, trying to sound innocent – but Jordan knew better.

Still, it seemed to work, as the two colossus simply walked away, even if the woman shot him a long and thoughtful glance. I wonder what her feet looks like, he suddenly thought, before controlling himself. He hastily inspected his mental defenses. They felt far from perfect, especially compared to the innumerable tutorials he had found on the net, but hopefully, his thought wouldn’t have floated around to be picked by any MAJOR circling around him.

“Are you okay Jordan?” asked Kat, startling him a little as she kneeled before him.

“I’m fine!” he replied with a too high-pitched voice. “It’s just that I never expected to… to meet Cyclopeans here!”

“They can be quite impressive and frightening, I agree” she smiled, which made him shiver a little since he couldn’t help but feel that all of this – or most of it even, was faked. “But you have no reason to be afraid here.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Kendalynn fumed internally. Those two gigantic imbeciles had set their eyes on her Mouse! At least the huge whore had. It wasn’t surprising, considering what she knew about her and her family, but it still made her really, really, angry. Of course, it was also a great opportunity to reinforce her ties to Jordan, which had become weaker over the last few months, through no fault of her own. It added to her problems here. Even blackmailing Melania could be too weak to keep her off her Mouse’s back if she truly fancied it.

“So, he’s the mysterious minor friend, uh?” asked Karen, a Cheshire smile on her face as she looked at them both, sitting next to each other.

“We’re childhood friend” mumbled Mouse, avoiding her plainer friend’s gaze.

“As in, our mothers know each other so I spend a lot of time with him – we are still friends, after all.”

She discretely and very cautiously gave his leg a little hit with her foot, and did her best to keep her poker face when he winced. It was hard to remember that he was so much more fragile than her. She could have sworn it wasn’t stronger than a love tap, but she had clearly misjudge it. Control. You must learn control! It’s of paramount importance girl, so don’t go wasting all your opportunities just because you’re overeager and a little frightened!

“I see” said Karen with an amused smile shot at Kenda, who grumbled a little. “So… you’re Mrs. Smith’s son, right?”

“Yes” admitted her Mouse, still not looking at the other MAJOR.

“Do you think you could get us some early information on her exams?” she bluntly asked, which made even Kendalynn gasp.

“Why would I do that!?” cried out the distressed little minor, which made Kat feel all the more possessive over him – even if she couldn’t afford to show it off just yet.

“Well, to help your friends. You know, there is a limit to what us MAJORS can learn and keep in mind all the time. Diminishing a little bit of this burden by helping us in advance would do wonders for all our grades. Plus, it wouldn’t really be cheating, since Kenda and I never had a failing grade with your Mom’s exams, you know?”

“Not that you need to do that, Jordan” interjected Kat, shooting a quick glance at her friend to make her understand that she wasn’t helpful at all. “But it’s definitively something you could help us with from time to time, perhaps simply by talking with your mother or listening to her, to see what themes seems to be the most important for her. Wouldn’t you want to help us that way?”

She gently put one of her hands on his tight and felt him shaking a little. She almost smiled. She could tell he wasn’t afraid, just really nervous, and it excited her to no end. Still, she managed to keep her gentle and natural demeanor, even when all she wanted to do was to pounce on him like the freshmen had all been trying to do. She has rarely been happier than today to be slightly older than him, since it meant that she had better control over her emotions than the MAJORS his age.

“I… I don’t know. I don’t think it would be fair for the other students. And… And Mom doesn’t talk about work with me at home. It’s one of her rules.”

“Really? Oh well, I guess it’s a shame” said Karen, who still smiled at Kenda. “But I’m pretty sure that if you need help, your mother would be here for you, don’t you think.”

“I’m sure I could also help” interjected Kendalynn, perhaps a little too forcefully, which made her friend smirk, clearly amused.

“I’m sure you could, yeah. I mean, you’re the brain of this school, we both know it” chuckled the smaller MAJOR, which did bring a smile on Kat’s lips.

“You would?” asked her Mouse, sounding a little too surprised for her taste.

“Of course I would! But instead of speaking about the future, don’t you want to talk about your first day at school?”

“The day’s not over” mumbled Jordan, who suddenly seemed a little bothered.

“Okay, but how was it? It’s your first time in an actual school, Jordan. We both know you’ve been homeschooled ever since forever. It must strike you as different as that, here, with actual classmates and all.”

“Well… It was… a little overwhelming. I didn’t expect so many peoples to… to be hovering over me?”

“Well, it isn’t so surprising, considering that you are an unbonded minor” stated Kat, who didn’t very much like the direction the discussion was going already.

“I know but… there really spend a lot of time hitting each other or being mean to one another as soon as the teacher was not looking. It’s a little frightening” he concluded, looking up at Kat with his deep dark eyes which made all the harder to not bond him right here, right now.

“It can’t have been so terrible” stated Kat, feeling torn between trying to appease her Mouse and enjoying the fact that he seemed to be a lot less confident in his ability to endure normal school without her by his side.

“You’ll see, I’m sure this afternoon will be even crazier!” laughed Karen.

 

Chapter 4 - Second semester - Second week by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And we continue our weekly story ! I hope you'll like this chapter :) !

Chapter 4: Second Semester – Second week

“Kendalynn! Get your head in the game or I’ll put you on the bench!” roared Coach Dominguez.

“Sorry coach” panted the red-haired MAJOR, as she tried to catch her breath.

“Sorry won’t cut it for you. You’re supposed to be one of our aces! And your own time get trashed as if you didn’t even try to run! I want this attitude of yours fixed for next run, or you’re out for the day, is it clear!? I’ve got a lot of more than eager young gals who would kill to have your spot on the team! And I’ll give them just that if you don’t pull yourself up!”

Kendalynn simply nodded, gritting her teeth. It could have been a perfect opportunity for her to let lose a little – a lot of MAJORS needed to release some steam and such a stressful situation was the perfect time to do it. But she wasn’t like the others. She was a MacGregor and it meant that she needed to be better than them – her Mom stressed that out quite often. And she had cultivated a certain public image, one where she couldn’t just blow up and screech at the coach of the track and field club because she had had a bad week.

All her perfect plans were unraveling, all because Mouse was too stubborn to admit that he wasn’t able to navigate school life without her. Hell, he wasn’t able to navigate life without a MAJOR, like all minors –even if they were loath to admit it now! But she just couldn’t hit the idiots surrounding him all day because they were also Freshmen, it just wouldn’t do. So he was stuck, forced to ruminate and think about a plan, some way to achieve greater control over her Mouse. And it always brought her back to one simple – yet heavy- action: bonding.

“So… the great MacGregor has forgotten how to run? I guess it isn’t good enough for you anymore?” hissed a girl to her left as she sat down on the bench to drink a little and freshen up before the next bout of running –and Kat’s temper flared.

“I could still beat your sorry ass anytime I want, Keshia!” she shot back, glaring at the other MAJOR.

“Whoa there!” laughed the black haired teenager, smaller but stockier than Kat. “Kendalynn MacGregor got some actual backbone! Who would have thought that miss Goody Two Shoes could yell! I surely didn’t, am I right girls?”

Dana, Mina and Shirley, Keshia’s cronies laughed stupidly at that retort and it made Kat’s blood boil even more, but she now was able to put a lit to her temper. The four seniors certainly didn’t deserve her to lose more of her cool. They were good runners, but not great like her –except Keshia whow as a moron- and getting angry at them would only make them happy. I’ll inflict upon them the greatest insult that one can give another – ignoring them. A decision harder to hold to when Keshia kept pushing her buttons.

“I heard there is an unbonded minor in school and that you tried to bond him the very first day, only to be soundly rejected. Which shows he has good judgment, if nothing else!”

“I didn’t try to bond him! I just talked with him!” spat Kat, almost adding that they knew each other.

It would have been a dire mistake, because the rumor machine would have gone even more insufferable. She had tasked Karen with discovering who was gossiping like that behind her back, but so far, after more than a week, nothing had come out of it, which frustrated the two girls. Kendalynn because it added a lot of strain on her act to maintain her public figure as it was known, Karen because she felt unable to help her best friend and didn’t take it healthily – belittling herself and saying that she wasn’t good enough.

“Yeah, sure” drooled Shirley, with her very slow way of talking, which made her sound even dumber than she already was – Kat had never heard her being praised for anything but her running. “You don’t want to admit that he didn’t want a goody like you is all!”

“That’s right” added Dana. “You just want to preserve your image by pretending that you didn’t fail at seducing a freshman minor! Pathetic! Clearly, you have no idea how to court on of those little guys, that’s so damn obvious!”

“What they want is bad girls!” said Mina, her voice as shrill and insufferable as ever. “They need to be handled rough and put in their place, and then they’ll eat you in the hand! That’s what my dad always say, that’s how he got my step-mother!”

“I would like to get my hands on the little bitch” laughed Keisha. “I’ll make him scream, and before a week, he would eat me out, but not in the hand, if you know what I mean!”

Ket felt her face contorting in disgust and did nothing to hide her contempt. This discussion was a new low. She almost –almost- contemplated using her mother’s influence to have those gross girls expelled, somehow. But she decided against it, mainly because her mom would have chided her for being so ridiculously petty and try to use someone’s else power to deal with her problems. Plus, it was obvious that she had other options at her disposal. Like two Cyclopeans who could be unleashed on those idiots, if she handled them well.

“You got a problem with my plans, MacGregor?” hissed Keisha, when she finally noticed the face Kendalynn was doing – another testament of how dim-witted she was.

“Well, I was just wondering how you would do that, considering that you’ve never been able to held your own compared to me when it comes to either exams or running” she stated coldly.

“Your rich-ass bitch! All you’ve got his your Momma sucking the teacher’s dicks, you trash!” barked Keisha, jumping on her feet, raging visibly, as she clenched her hands into fists.

“What a ridiculous assertion” huffed Kendalynn, who shook her head. “You’re just angry at the fact that I, because of my hard work and caring nature, am better than you are, Keisha. Admit it.”

Secretly, Kendalynn hoped that the other teenager would be stupid enough to throw a punch at her. Her predatory nature hadn’t be able to be satisfied, because she had decided to avoid being alone with her Mouse, even at his home. Partly because his mother was now more often at home at the same time, since they came and went from school together. But also because she didn’t trust herself enough to not give in to her frustration and bond him on a whim. Which she would have been ashamed off. She needed him to request the bond, and then she could decide to play with her prey or give him what he wanted. As she deemed fit.

“You little shit! You think you could win against me, when you’re clearly gaining weight and is unable to run like you used to, when even newbies have crushed you since last week!”

“Really? Then why don’t we race, right here, right now? But perhaps the only thing you can run is your mouth?” Kat spat, letting her anger pierce through her fake public persona for the second time, but caring a lot less about it right now.

“Now, that’s what I wanted to hear!” roared Coach Domingez, startling all the girls. “Kendalynn, Keisha, on the starting blocks! Now!” she barked as the two girls seemed to hesitate.

Kendalynn didn’t try to talk back to her Coach. As the sole Cyclopean teacher, she had such an imposing physique, which made her unfit to run and yet perfect to rule over all the girl’s sport clubs. She was around five meter and a half (18f) and with massive muscles all around. Domingez shared the same kind of curves as her cousin Melania, only less vast. And she was a lot less of a bitch, even if she had made sure that her cousin got here but less than conventional and acceptable means.

“But Coach! We’re supposed to run later this afternoon!” whined Keisha, as her cronies acquiesced.

“Do I look like I give a fuck, you twat!?” yelled the giantess, making all the girls around her wince.

“No…” meekly admitted Keisha, looking utterly pathetic, thought Kat.

“Then on the track, or I’ll kick you out of this club! Literally!” bellowed the Cyclopean.

Kendalynn and Keisha glared at each other, but they followed the orders, and walked toward the track and field. None spoke to the other and Kat was thankful for that. She stretched her arms and shoulders, as she tried to relax her ankles. Keisha didn’t really bother doing more than the latter, which proved that she still didn’t understood how the whole body had to be used to achieve the best time in a run. Kat smiled, realizing that it would be an easy win, and decided to humiliate the other girl – it would make her feel better without breaking her public lie.

“Ready? Set. Go!” bellowed Coach Domingez, as soon as the two girls were in position.

Kat launched herself forward, her legs devouring the distance, and her arms pumping the air. Her reasonably-sized breasts made her run harder than it had been in previous years, and to her surprise, Keisha was able to held her own against her, perhaps even leaving her in her trail. The older girl was slightly smaller than her, but she had more powerful muscles, courtesy of her age. And Kat was still tired from her previous run on the track. She gritted her teeth and tried to beat Keisha, at all costs. I won’t accept to be beaten by that… that moron!

She tried to steady her breathing – she knew that it seemed more logical to breathe sharply and quickly to better oxygenate her muscles, but she had learnt long ago that it wasn’t the case. It was useful in a fight or flight situation, but she never dared to hope that it would be enough. She needed control – she craved it. And she needed to win! She was a MAJOR, she needed to prove to herself, to Keisha, to the Coach, to everyone, that she was better than all the others.

She managed to close the gap between her and the other teenager just as they finished the first quarter of the track. It was a good thing, but not enough, by far. She needed to do better than that. She forgot about her tiredness, her problems, everything. Everything but her Mouse. Coach Domingez had been right to shake her out of her current pathetic downward spiral. She needed to be better, to do better, to seize back her Mouse. And she had everything at hand to succeed. She just needed to discover what he wanted, and give it to him and he would do everything she wanted.

She grinned as she passed Keisha at the half point of the run and she resisted the urge to gloat and look at her. She had to force herself more than she had expected to win this – the other MAJOR was a far better runner than in her memory, even when taking into account that it was her first time on the field today, unlike herself. Any mistake could make her lose, and she refused it with all her being. She needed to win, for herself, for her Mouse to belong to her, and for the future she wanted to forge for both of them. She sprinted faster.

She heard distorted sounds, which could have been roars, either encouraging or disparaging her, but Kendalynn didn’t care either way. She ran for herself and what she wanted to achieve. Nothing else, no one else, truly mattered. At the end of the field, she almost saw her Mouse, dutifully waiting to be picked up and toyed with and it pushed her even farther. Her lungs were starting to hurt, her throat burned her and her legs and arms screamed in agony, but she pushed farther than she had ever done so, trying to be fast enough to catch that glimpse before it dissipated.

She finished the race with more than fifteen meters (16,4 yards) on Keisha, who was almost as red as she suspected she herself was. Blood surged in her ears, its roar in her vein so powerful that for a time, she couldn’t hear anything, even as a lot of body closed around her. She leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees and trying to get her breath back, as all her limbs shook, having been pushed beyond their limits more than ever. She felt a huge smile creep on her face as she realized that she suddenly felt like her usual self.

“Not bad MacGegor! Not bad at all!” laughed the Coach, lifting her from the ground to have a better look at her, something which always terrified Kat, who hated feeling so powerless.

“Than… thanks, Coach” she said while trying to catch her breath and bring some energy back in her limbs, which felt like lead now that adrenaline’s effect was fading.

“Don’t thanks me yet! You better be able to push yourself that much at every practice time, to go farther than that during the championships! Otherwise, I’ll make sure you’ll be sorry about it. I hope I’m clear!” she ended, glaring at Kat, who suddenly wondered if what she felt was usual for a Minor.

“Crystal, Coach” replied Kendalynn, as she knew was expected of her, and was reward by a drop toward the ground, which she hit without any damage, even if she almost lost her balance.

“Good. No go hit the shower, I need to chew on Keshia and her little slackers of a friend…”

No matter how tired she was, Kendalynn managed to not smile when she heard the enormous coach barking at the senior girl and her friends. She couldn’t afford more slip-up today. She felt her body shake in exhaustion, and she did her best to hide it. The showers would do her good, and then going home. She’d need time to thing off the best plan to ensnare her Mouse fully in her trap. Just as she was catching her things in the locker, shampoo and all, she noticed that her phone had an unread message. She quickly looked at him and gasped.

She hastily put all of her belongings in her gym bag and rushed toward the exit, not caring one bit that she was sweaty, smelly and disheveled. Miss Smith had wrote her almost fifteen minutes ago that she needed her to come and pick up Jordan, because his mother had to remain at school for an unscheduled staff reunion. It was a golden opportunity and Kat silently swore at Coach Gimenez, who almost made her miss this. Thankfully, as soon as she texted back that she was sorry for being late and that she would indeed pick up Mouse, she received an “Ok, thanks!” from the teacher.

She flew over the whole campus to reach the main entrance. She had no difficulty finding her Mouse, since he was surrounded by a dozen or so freshmen who made quite the raucous at the front door. Older MAJORS didn’t seem bothered enough to come and intervene, either because some were already bonded outside school, or simply not interested in minors – ever since Shannon Matthewson had started her campaign, some peoples had taken to not bond or be with the smaller human as an act of MAJOR PRIDE.

“Sorry for being late!” she huffed, as soon as she could toward over the back of the younger students. “Ready to go home, Jordan?”

“Yes…” meekly replied her Mouse, lifting her bag back on his shoulder and starting to walk, avoiding to look at her in the eyes, as if he was embarrassed.

“Hey! Who do you think you are to just come and take him with you!?” asked an Asian-looking boy.

“A family friend who has been tasked with bringing him home. You may not have noticed, but you all have homework, and Jordan, needs to focus on it more than on being constantly surrounded by his new friends – nobody want him to drop out of school, after all.”

As she expected, this maneuver worked. None of the younger MAJOR was yet ready to admit that they were vying for more than Jordan’s friendship, and it meant that they didn’t dare frontally oppose her pretense at caring about his grades, because they would have looked selfish. Plus, it would have killed all their opportunities to become more than annoying acquaintances to her Mouse if any of them had said that he had no need to come to school if he bonded one of them. Sure, she thought it too, but she had several advantages over them, like being an old family friend.

“So, anyone else want to prevent me from escorting Jordan home, just like his mother asked me to do?” added Kat, pushing her advantage. “No? That’s what I suspected. Now, please, come with me Jordan, we need to bring you in safely, don’t we?”

 He didn’t answer her, but he followed her as soon as she started walking. For once, she was quite happy that she was extremely tired. In the rare occasions she found herself walking with Jordan outside his house, in previous years, it had been extremely difficult to not give in to the urge to walk as briskly as she wanted to, and it was even harder to not simply catch him and carry him like a pet or precious item, because she had little patience for this kind of things. But today, she was truly too tired to not be extremely happy at how slowly he walked.

“Won’t we use your car?” he finally asked, looking down, at her feet, seeming too intimidated to look at her face, which made her both happy and a little nervous, because it didn’t seem that she would be able to gain back the influence she had on him just a week and a half prior.

“No, I’ll take it to go home, but you live very nearby, we should be hear in ten minutes or so. You should be fine, don’t you think? I mean, I have your medication if you aren’t feeling to well.”

“But won’t your feet hurt? You… you look tired…” he added, surprising her.

“I’m fine” she huffed, even if her breath was swallower than usual. When she looked down at him, he still avoided her gaze to look at her feet; and she wanted to do something about it, but they were still too far away from his apartment for her to do anything.

They walked for about twenty minutes until they reached the building where her Mouse lived, and they barely exchanged a word. Jordan seemed extremely intimidated and didn’t want to talk much – as usual. And she was thinking of her next moves. She needed to hook him up today, she couldn’t afford to wait for another such opportunity to arise. So far, no one had been bold enough to forcefully bring him in a lone corner of school to bond him and do the naughty, but it wouldn’t last. She felt that urge and she knew she contained herself far better than most.

Kat regularly glanced at her Mouse during the walk, just to make sure that he was okay and was following her properly. And each time, he seemed to be looking at her feet. At first, she just thought he was nervous, because he was quite perceptive for a minor and had realized what she had in mind - roughly. But she started to see something else in his behavior. It was almost as if he was transfixed by her feet, still clad in her running shoes, full of sweat after the intense training she had had.

Carefully, she extended her mind toward his own. It was a risky move, because he practiced the exercises devised to protect a minor’s mind from outside interferences. She had tried to convince him to stop, that it was against his very nature, but sometimes he could be really stubborn. Still, he was far from having mastered it, so she hoped that she would be able to learn at least a little bit of what was happening in his pretty little head. It’s not really spying if Mother Nature made us that way, she mused. After all, MAJORS were supposed to protect minors, right?

At first, she felt nothing, and she almost stopped her probe there, not wanting to blow her chance to get her Mouse fully in her grasp by being overeager. And then she felt something. Something she hadn’t expected – Jordan was aroused. She couldn’t tell exactly what she had done, perhaps it was the fact that she was still dressed in her sport shorts and shirts, which clung to her sweaty curves, making her harder to resist for him than usual. Perhaps he had been teased by the other MAJORS and her coming had somehow exacerbated his feelings.

Or perhaps that it’s my feet, she realized, suppressing a gasp when she saw in her mind that his focus was entirely on them. It was something she had never, ever, even entertained the idea. That her Mouse could have fetishes, especially a foot fetish. But if what she now suspected was true, it opened a whole new world of possibilities. A devious smile spread on her lips as she retreated from the outer reaches of his mind. She now knew exactly how to play it, to confirm her suspicions and make him squirm at her will. This evening would be perfect.

When they finally reached the apartment were the Smith lived, she let out an exaggerated sigh as she walked, and wobbling just enough to sound exhausted, without being ridiculous. As expected, her Mouse said nothing, too intimidated to speak, just the way she liked him. But it was all just the first act of her plan. She let herself fall on the sofa with a little sound of joy and looked directly at the small minor who was fidgeting before her, unsure of what to do. She did her best to not smile in triumph just yet and spoke to him.

“I’m so tired! Jordan, would you be a dear and help me with my sneakers? I really can’t remove them myself, all my muscles are sores, the Coach made me run too hard today!”

“Yo… You want me to take off your shoes?” yelped the minor, which almost made her chuckle.

“That’s what I said silly” she giggled, lifting her left feet high enough to be near his face. “Please, Jordan, I’m really exhausted! They won’t hurt you, I assure you.”

He gulped hard but did as he was told. It was the one thing she loved more than anything about him. He always ended doing what she wanted, and he always ended loving it, no matter how reluctant he may be to admit it. It was her pride and joy to know that nothing she asked of him would be refused. If her suspicions were true, perhaps she could go all the way today. The idea of having her way with her Mouse, to the ultimate goal of taking his virginity… it was making her wet, already. But she knew she needed to keep a clear head.

She let out an exaggerated sigh when he removed her first shoe and made a great show of playing with her toes inside her soaked sock. Her Mouse’s eyes bulged and he gulped hard, clearly transfixed, confirming all her suspicions. She then slowly lifted her other foot and rock it left and right until he noticed it and started unknotting it, his hand shaking and his face reddening. She heard his breath quickening and she started to worry that he may have an asthma crises right here, right now. She prepared to make sure he was safe when he managed to calm down his breathing.

“They are so beautiful” whispered Jordan, making her shiver in pure pleasure.

“Then, do you want me to use them on you, my precious little Mouse?” she asked tenderly.

 

Chapter 5 - Second Semester - Evening of revelations by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

The story is moving forward ! I think :p

Chapter 5: Second Semester – Evening of revelations

Jordan heart skipped a beat. He couldn’t have heard what he believed she had said. For starter, she couldn’t have pieced together that he had a foot fetish. It was just not possible, she never paid that much attention to what he was doing, right? Or it was just him not listening to her well enough, she was talking about anything but her feet. The little Minor feebly attempted to compose himself, gulping hard his saliva, before looking up at the smirking face of the towering MAJOR who was looking straight at him with hungry eyes.

“I… I’m sorry, Kat, I don’t understand…” he meekly tried, unable to even finish his sentence under her gaze, unblinking and focused straight on him.

“Oh Mouse. I think you understand perfectly” she purred, sounding incredibly amused.

She slowly lifted her left foot and lightly prodded him in the chest. He gasped but didn’t dare move. It was a gift he had never expected to receive, to have her touch her like that, he would never have dared ask her to do that. Then she retreated her appendage and he couldn’t help but let a whimper escape his lips. He immediately knew he had made a mistake, he knew Kendalynn far too well to not realize it, but what was done, was done. He know hoped she wouldn’t let her most domineering tendencies get the better of her now.

“Ah ah ah” she totted, shaking her index finger as if to chide him. “Surely you haven’t forgotten our dynamic, right Mouse? MY Mouse?”

Jordan blinked and he felt a wave of weakness come over him. He knew perfectly what she had in mind. She wanted him to beg her to touch him with her feet, she wanted him to give up any pride he could have as a Minor to enjoy the ripe fruits of his most powerful fantasy. A part of him immediately wanted to give in, to please her so that he may smell her feet, touch them, admire their texture, their perfection, not from afar but up close, in a very personal way. But he couldn’t just abandon all he dreamt just for a fleeting pleasure, couldn’t it.

“I’m not your Mouse” he managed to say, despite his dry throat.

“Really?” she chuckled. “Are you sure of that? I was almost certain we were beyond that point now. We’ve know each other for so long, after all. And don’t you want to BE my Mouse?”

As she said that, she wiggled her toes, and he felt somewhat mesmerized. Still clad into the soaked socks, the smell of her sweat, a little acrid perhaps, but still quite enticing to him, was overpowering his senses. Jordan felt his breathing quickening once more and he wondered if he wouldn’t have an asthma crisis here and now. Thankfully, he managed to close his eyes and calm himself long enough to prevent it. But when he opened his eyelids again, he was met with the face of Kat, mere inches away from his own, her big eyes diving deep into his own.

“Why are you denying yourself, Jordan” she whispered softly. “I could give you what you so obviously crave, and yet you refuse to do what’s necessary to obtain it. Why?”

Once more, he gulped hard, but a part of him managed to steel itself, for the time being. He couldn’t just give in to temptation, not yet at least. He knew Kat all too well – it were the things she couldn’t have easily which she cherished, but whatever could be obtained without much of an effort, she usually played with a bit and then threw away. She was a MAJOR and her sense of competition was off the charts, but in an unusual way. He had seen her pursue rare books or precious jewels, pestering her mother for months until she relented, and she had those, while gifts made after she had just talked about them, she had given away almost as soon as she had held them.

“I… I’m not denying anything, really” he said, but his voice betrayed him, by breaking in the high pitched tone at least three times in such a short sentence.

“Nobody likes a liar, Mouse, you should know that by now” pouted Kendalynn, retreating and yet still dominating him without any apparent effort.

“I- I’m not lying!” he shouted, even if his eyes darted back to her socks on her pretty feet.

Kat sighed and shook her head, putting her best disappointed face. She was stunning doing so, of course. She always was, at least to Jordan’s eyes. It was so unfair that, even among the beauties that were all MAJOR women compared to poor Minors, she stood out so easily, making most of his classmates look even more childish than they did, being younger by a handful of years only, but it could as well have been dozens when they stood next to each other, or in his mind. And it was something new for him to see her so interested in him.

“Mouse, Mouse, Mouse… It’s really not something I expected of you. I’m not your mother, of course, but I think we can assume that I kind of helped you grow into a fine young man. And yet, you’re lying through your teeth, and to me, no less! It’s really hurtful, you know?”

“I’m not lying!” he yelled, in a more strident way than before, but his voice shook so much and was so high pitched that nobody could have been fooled by this answer.

A fire lit in Kat’s emerald’s eyes, as she glared furiously at him. When she took a deep breath through her nose and rose higher, seeming ready to get up, Jordan realized his mistake. He wasn’t at school, where Kendalynn had to fake her calm personality. They were alone here, without even his mother, whom never realized what Kat truly was, as a person. So, nothing was preventing her to get angry, really, really, angry, at him. He fell back a little, his ass hitting the ground and his mouth opening wordlessly as she towered over him like an angry divinity of old.

“You dare yell at me?” she asked him in a whisper which sent shivers down his spine. “When I have always treated you well, respected your opinions – as much as a Minor’s can be taken into account!”

“But I want you to respect me like you would another MAJOR” blurted Jordan, immediately regretting that he dared spoke back to her.

“That’s ridiculous and you know it! You barely reach my waist! You’ll live barely a half of my life! How could I consider you like a do a MAJOR? We are better equipped to deal with the world and its many questions! Trying to be like us can only make you suffer! Can’t you see that Mouse?”

The last few words were said with such a concerned tone that it took Jordan off-guard. Kat’s anger seemed to have dissipated as suddenly as it had appeared, a fixture of her behavior when they were alone together. It always made him unable to react. How could he when she was so volatile? As a Minor, he needed to have more stability, to be able to know what was coming, especially with the object of his desire, the woman he couldn’t help –really, he did this in spite of himself- to be extremely attracted by.

“Mouse, are you listening to me? Are you okay? I’m sorry if I’ve made you afraid, okay? Can you believe me when I say that? I’m really sorry!”

Jordan blinked as he felt her powerful fingers coil over both his shoulders. He was now extremely close to her face again, which allowed her to encompass all his field of vision. He couldn’t see anything but her flawless skin, her beautiful lips, her mesmerized eyes. Strangely enough, what allowed him to steel his mind and protect him from her prying one was the thought of her feet, how they had felt powerful and yet delicate when she had prodded him, the smell of her sweat-soaked socks, violent and yet enticing to him.

“I… I understand but… But I don’t want to be a pet” he almost whined.

“Oh Mouse… You wouldn’t be a pet by telling me the truth. You would be MY pet, and it changes everything, because we both know I can make you happier than anyone else in the world. Don’t you like my feet, after all?” she added with a smile which made the Minor realized that he had been played by the taller and older teenager.

He opened his mouth but found it so dry that he couldn’t speak. He wanted to touch her feet, to smell them so bad! Is it really so bad to throw away my pride for that? he wondered. After all, he could easily pretend that it didn’t happen when in public. He doubted that Kat would talk about it with anyone, it just wasn’t her behavior. It would be their secret, something not even his Mom, who really wanted him to have a great life, but was always so preoccupied with work and grading her students, that she would never realize what her son and his “babysitter” would be doing. She didn’t know about his fetish, after all…

“Think about it. Who know you better than I do? Nobody! You’d always be happy with me around, you know it, we both know it! No more preparing for exams, no more stress, no more danger that you could be put in danger by aggressive teenagers, or even adults! Wouldn’t it be better that way?”

“And – and what should I give up for this to happen?” croaked Jordan, his will fraying before her charisma and imposing presence.

“Everything” she replied with a Cheshire grin on her face.

The Minor boy shuddered. He knew she spoke the truth. He knew how she saw the world, better than most save perhaps her own family. She was wealthy and powerful by birth, thrive to achieved more and, as it had been made clear time and time again in the past, Minors were to be distractions, little pleasures – quite literally- there to comfort and appease them, but not to be longed for and welcomed into the MacGregors proper. But he didn’t want this, he wanted to be more than an appetizer, a spice for her married life.

“Would you care for me if I did that?” he asked, still trying to decipher why she was so insistent on him giving up today, when she didn’t seem to care so much about him most of the time.

“Because you’ve been distant for weeks now!” she shot back, moving her head in an angry way, making her fiery red hair move a little. “Now, I guess I know why, but it is still extremely insulting to be treated like that, especially by you Mouse!”

Jordan realized that he had brought all of this upon himself by trying to hide his lust for Kat’s feet and even the rest of her body. By playing hard to catch inadvertently, he had both excited her interest and put himself in jeopardy. Now that she knew of his fetish, she would pursue him with advances, as much as she could get without being too obvious in public, but it meant that she wanted him whole now, when before she took him more or less for granted, even if she always liked to play with him, if only to release some pressure she had in her life.

Still, the Minor had to admit that he had a longing to be her plaything, if only because then he would get to experience what he so much craved. But in the same time, he feared giving in to her desires. He didn’t want to be discarded as soon as he gave in, and something told him that he wouldn’t just have to admit that he wanted her to let him smell his feet, lick her toes and taste them. She would want something more, something deeper and more demeaning for him. It was in her nature, he had accepted it long ago and it was one of the reason he hadn’t talked about his fetishes with her.

“How could I correct it then?” he asked meekly, unable to convey his thought in his voice when standing before the stunning beauty towering over him.

“I want you to tell me why you didn’t told me how you felt. I want to know for how long you’ve been lusting after me but refused to act or even talk to me about it. I want you to stop trying to shield yourself, to hide what you want, Mouse. I want you to be happy, but to achieve that, we need to be honest with each other!”

Such frankness surprised Jordan, who hadn’t expected it. Kendalynn liked to control what others knew, what they saw of herself. Even with him, while she was more honest, she always felt like keeping things hidden. And now she wanted for him to reveal everything, his most private thoughts and feelings, and it made him feel physically sick. A weakness came over his knees and his arms, and he wanted to puke suddenly, as if he had eaten rotten meat and needed to expel it. Everything turned around him and even Kat’s voice came distorted and distant.

“Mouse? Are you okay? Mouse? Mouse!”

But Jordan couldn’t answer, everything went black around him as he fell on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------

The first thing he felt when waking up was the softness of his sheets against his naked skin, but they felt heavier, as if someone had put a blanket or two on them. Then he smelt something. Tea with chamomile and a hint of honey, he suspected. He felt so well that he didn’t want to stir yet, or open his eyes, even if he knew he couldn’t just lay here all day. He needed to understand what had happened, since the last thing he remembered was talking with Kat about something really personal, and now he was in his bed.

He heard a strange sound, as if porcelain had clicked against some metal thing, and he stirred. He still didn’t want to fully wake up, somehow he felt he would face a hurdle if he did, but the sound repeated itself and the smell of the tea became heavier, as he felt something big move near his bed. Oh, it’s Mom! I must have been really tired and fell asleep, and she’s taking care of me. I really need to wake up, I don’t want to be a hurdle for her! With great effort, he managed to push his sheets away and turned toward his mother.

“Hey Mom, how are – OH MY GOD KAT!” he shrieked, startling the giantess when their eyes met.

Jordan scrambled to cover himself. His Mom was very relaxed when it came to seeing him naked, and he had come to accept it rather easily. During summer, he was often in his boxers only, and she still wanted to shower with him, fearing that he could hurt himself if left to his own devices, since they couldn’t afford a mixed bathroom, she didn’t earn that much after all. But now, he had a gawking Kendalynn who looked both shocked and pleased by what she had just seen. And his black cheeks were burning hot with embarrassment now.

“Sorry” she replied, not sounding sorry at all, instead really interested. “I remembered that your mother told me years ago that you really liked tea with chamomile and honey, and that when too stressed out, you could faint. But I didn’t expect it to happen today! Are you alright?” she asked, handing him a small, Minor-sized, cup of tea.

“Yeah… yeah, I’m fine, it’s just…”

He didn’t finish this sentence. He really felt too embarrassed by the simple fact of being naked to point that out. It was hard enough to be a Minor compared to the stunning Adonis and Aphrodite that MAJORS were, but he knew he was particularly scrawny and small for his age, and it made him extremely self-conscious. He didn’t like feeling like that, and his mother had told him that he shouldn’t feel that way, that it was perfectly normal and that he was beautiful, that most MAJORS actually found such frailties endearing when they sought a Minor as a mate.

“I’m sorry that I had to get you out of your clothes” she said, sounding sincere at least. “It’s one of the first things were are told to do, when a Minor is unconscious, to check out injuries. You should be happy I’m not a Cyclopean, there is no way those huge dumb brutes would be able to get you naked without shredding your clothes to tears. I’m far more delicate than that, I hope you realize it!”

“I… I do, really” whispered Jordan, sipping a little bit of his tea.

He couldn’t help but let out a small squeal of delight escape his lips. This tea was just perfect; his Mom always put too much chamomile in it, and not enough money for his taste, but here, everything, from the green tea leaves to the amount of complements was perfectly balanced. He looked up at Kat, who was watching him closely, a faint smile on her face, looking almost dreamy, as if she was lost into some form of contemplation. He took another sip and her smile broadened. She gently extended a hand and caressed the right side of his face. Without realizing what he was doing, he leant into her gesture, which surprised them both.

“You know, Mouse. I think I may… I may have given you a wrong idea of what I want for us both” she finally said as he drank a third time from his cup.

“What do you mean?” he cautiously asked, peering at her over the brim of his cup.

“Well, you see. I… I mean, I can give you, of all people, the idea that I just want to dominate you, to… to belittle you, even, but it isn’t the case at all!”

“Really?” asked Jordan, who couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Yes! I’ve never wanted to hurt you, or to make you feel unwanted or – or unloved!” almost cried Kendalynn, her eyes reddening and watering as she spoke, which had never been so emotive –well in a not threatening way- in his memories, which gave the whole thing a tinge of truth, which meant that he just couldn’t ignore it.

Jordan was taken aback by this reaction. He had never dared to think that Kat cared for him; at least, not past the fact that she considered him some sort of staple of her life, like her childhood furniture at home or something of the like. He never had considered that she could have feelings, romantic feelings, toward him. And yet, the way she acted now, how she seemed to feel – all of it could mean that he may have been wrong all along about her. Or that she was playing him – he couldn’t discount this possibility that she was acting.

“I… I want to believe you but I can’t – I mean, I can’t really, because when it comes to you, I’m kind of…” he started, before letting his voice trail off, too embarrassed to finish it.

“Because you lust after me and my feet?” completed Kendalyn, a smile returning on her face.

“I don’t –“ tried Jordan, but her chuckle cut him off and he couldn’t finish his lie.

“Of course you do! But you won’t admit it! It won’t do Mouse. I want – no, I need you to beg me to grant you the feet you crave so much. I can’t just give them to you, it’s not in my nature. But I want what’s best for you!”

“For now” he replied, tears welling up in his eyes in spite of his best efforts. “But once you’ll have grown tired of me, you’ll find someone else to replace me, someone bigger and better, probably a MAJOR or some rich Minor whose family never managed to have an actual son!”

“I… That’s probably what’s expected of me, yes. And… and I can’t tell you that I won’t ever do that” she continued, looking sad as she said that. “But that’s not how I feel about us. And none of this mean that you and I couldn’t be together, you know?”

Her voice was soft now, softer than she had ever been, as far as he could remember. It was a little surprising to hear her talk like that, even as she crushed any hopes he could have. Sure, she could give him his fantasy, but it would be fleeting, nothing more than a patch on a rift which couldn’t be healed. A part of him was so angry at his Mom for being born a Minor in a world which still didn’t care one bit about his kind, and even more so to the Matthewsons, who promised that world was changing when it clearly wasn’t for normal peoples.

“You say that now” he bitterly mumbled. “But it’s just words. I would give away any hope I have of a life where I could feel some measure of pride if I begged you to let me smell and – and lick your wonderful toes, and I wouldn’t be certain than it would amount to anything more than a fleeting moment of what? Tenderness? Power trip? I…”

His voice broke and he started to sob. It was as if he felt the weight of the whole world on his shoulders now, and he couldn’t cope with it. He had hoped that going to High School would be the start of a brand new life, one he could be proud off, even if he knew he would remain small, weak and meek. Instead, he at been a constant barrage of horny teenagers trying – and mostly failing- to entice him into their rooms so they could bang him and Bond him, and nothing more. And now it left him feel lost and confused that his deepest secret had been exposed so easily.

“I understand that you don’t believe me. It hurts me, because I can’t understand why. But I don’t want a rift between us Mouse. I want us to be together, really. Perhaps it’s not in the way you want to, right now, but nothing’s fixed, right? Isn’t there a way for me to convince you that I’m sincere?”

“Bond” croaked Jordan, pushing on his voice while she blinked twice. “We – we could Bond, perhaps? I’ve heard that you can’t lie with the bond. Is it true?”

“How would I know?” asked Kendalynn, tilting her head. “I – I’ve never Bonded anyone.”

It was Jordan’s turn to blink. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Kat was incredibly beautiful, gracious and ambitious, and she had an enticing personality in public. And since Minors were relatively common in High School, she had to have met one who struck her fancy and Bond him. And if it wasn’t in school, surely outside of it, many peoples tried to woo the daughter of the MacGregor family, especially with an attractive morsel, someone who would make her extremely aroused or something. He had read a lot of stories about it, anyway, and nothing he had seen in his short life had seemed to hint that it wasn’t the case in Kat’s household.

“So… You want to Bond with me?” asked Kendalynn, shaking him out of his own thoughts.

“I – Yeah, I think I want to” he said, deciding that he didn’t want to think about it too much, fearing that he would get cold feet if he did.

“Then, give me your hand” she said, extending her own.

Jordan’s finger nested themselves into her wide palm, the warmth of her flesh penetrating her colder one, even as he looked deep into her mesmerizing green eyes. There seemed to be a light in there, as if some star was shining from behind her irises, and suddenly he felt her. Below this perfect flesh was a powerful mind, like a radiant sun, which suddenly reached to his own. He gasped loudly when they touched. It was as if he was discovering something new, something he had never realized he craved and he now felt as if he was eating for the first time ever.

Oh Jordan… I never realized how beautiful you truly are, whispered Kat in his head.

 

Chapter 6 - Second Semester – The Bonding by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the day of delay, yesterday was hectic, to say the least !

Chapter 6: Second Semester – The Bonding

Kat took a deep breath for the first time in her life. At least it was how it felt. She had never Bonded with a minor, even Jordan. She had kept her mind to herself, her mother had drilled into her that she needed to keep her thoughts to herself if she truly wanted to achieve success in her life. And minors were a liability, no matter how good they could make her feel. They were pets and toys to have once you had achieved what you wanted, a mean to be relieved from the stress of life and reflect on your successes. And now Kendalynn wondered if it wasn’t all lies told to prevent her from tasting Heaven.

Her Mouse’s mind was like a radiant jewel, revealing itself through grey clouds. She could feel him, who he truly was, deep down, beyond layers of complexity she had never even suspected… And his surface thoughts hide that from her from time to time, swirling and chaotic. Goosebumps covered her arms as she take all of that in. It was almost too much to bear, really. All her concerns, all her fears, everything which plagued her was actually dissipating, as if it had never been there at all, as if life was simple and happy.

“Oh my God… I never knew… it’s too much, far too much…” she mumbled to herself.

His anguish, his fear, was pulsating in her mind, strangely calming, allowing her predatory side to feel sated like never before. It was almost as if she held a small and frightened bird in her hands, like she had done so as a kid, but exacerbated a thousand times. Just like she had been almost too young to comprehend it, she diffusely understood that she needed to be extremely careful. Any wrong move could hurt her Mouse to a significant degree, perhaps destroying him forever. She needed to keep things under control, she needed to do that just to preserve her Mouse.

“Kat you’re… it’s too much” whined Jordan, and she felt his mind trying to retract and hide itself behind some form of mental walls, protections which appeared like tainted glass to her mind eyes.

“No, don’t… we need to get to the bottom of – of us; together” said Kendalynn, letting her will exert itself, enough to prevent Mouse from closing off, not enough to brainwash him or control his mind.

“But it’s… you’re in my mind…” he said, shaking like a leaf. “I… I’ve never had… it’s not like that with my Mom. I don’t want to… you’ll see everything I am and I won’t and…”

“So, if you could see who I am, you wouldn’t close yourself?” she asked him, puzzled. “It’s what I want to do, for the both of us. And you’re the one who requested that we Bond” she added mischievously, letting her domineering nature flare up a second.

“Yes but…” he started, but she didn’t let him finish his sentence, putting a finger on his lips.

“Shhh my Mouse… It’s all new for the both of us, but we’ll work it out!” she said, feeling a sudden rush of joy which almost made her giggle – the longer she was Bonded with him, the better she felt, it was truly intoxicating.

She felt him mellowing out under her will, and it was an incredible sensation. The tainted glasses dissipated as quickly as they had appeared, letting her bask in his sunny nature. It was her turn to shake as she felt his small fingers twitch in her hand and knew that they did so because of how overwhelmed he was by what he felt from her. It was so strange, almost as if she saw herself through her reflection’s eyes. She closed her eyes, took in the glorious feeling of the bond, and then decided that she couldn’t just bask in it. They needed to delve deep into themselves to discover what was happening to the both of them and how they felt about each other.

“We need to talk to each other, we need to look into each other” she said to her trembling minor. “I want you to know how I feel about you, that you giving up your misplaced pride won’t be for nothing – even if it wouldn’t ever be for nothing!” she added haughtily, unable to help herself.

“Then… then let’s find how YOU truly feel about me!” replied Jordan, his pride flaring in her mind’ eye like a strike of lightning. “You says you care about me but…. But I don’t believe it at all!”

Kat snarled at that. This stubborn little boy was unwilling to admit that he craved about her and it was infuriating enough. But he had the gall to pretend that she didn’t care about him? When she so clearly did, having been there for him since he was a little kid and herself barely older? That’s was nothing short of insulting. She had to prove him how she felt about him if she hoped to get what she wanted now, his absolute submission to her whims, his admission of his desire to be trampled underfoot by her glorious appendages!

She closed her eyes and searched her feelings and memory. She realized that she needed to find some sort of comparison, to highlight how she felt about her Mouse, to convey it to his stubborn little mind. She needed to bring back to the surface the feelings she had had for her first crush or Anthony, a beautiful if vain quarterback, back when she started High School. It wasn’t so hard since as a MAJOR she had excellent memory, but delving back into her mind to exhume those feelings still wasn’t exactly a good experience.

Her first crush, she couldn’t even remember his name, had happened when she was in kindergarten. He was older, much older since he was one of the teenager tasked with keeping an eye on the kids. He had been beautiful as a young god, with sculpted abs, lean but powerful muscles and shining grey eyes. She remembered vividly how she couldn’t wait to grow up and become his wife. A children’s fairytale, but one which had allowed her to enter the track and field team, like her idol of youth. She remembered how she felt when she saw him doing Miss Eleanore, the more than one hundred years old blond woman to whom belonged the kindergarten…

They had been moaning wildly and during a second, she had been afraid that he was hurting her, but then she quickly realized that it wasn’t the case. They had kept grunting and moaning for a few more minutes, until they separated, and Kat had felt a strange fire lit in her belly when her crush had stated that Miss Eleanore belonged to him, that she was his to command and that she had to worship him, to please him when he required so. And she had accepted, fervently. It had been her first realization of what power could grant.

And Anthony, with his golden mane and her laughing blue eyes, who had taken her in her first week at High School. How good it had felt to be near him, to let herself be a young girl, to enjoy losing her maidenhead to him. He had been gentle, he had been good. But he also had been vapid and once he had claimed what he wanted, she had left her alone. It had been a terrible ordeal for her, but also a source of strength and knowledge. Without him, she wouldn’t have become the perfect version of herself that she was now.

Bringing back those emotions felt both good and bitter, but she chose to share it with her Mouse. He gasped and shifted before him, uncomfortable as she couldn’t help but send his way her memories. She suddenly felt embarrassed and managed to not stop herself only because it would have been a proof of weakness, and she couldn’t afford it. She tried to discover how Jordan felt, how he was reacting to that. She couldn’t make him see how important he was for her if he hadn’t in mind how she had felt with the men she had crushed on.

“I don’t see how it’s helping at all” complained the minor, who took a step back, which did nothing to weaken the bond, even when his fingers left her palm.

“You need a basis to see how I feel about you, obviously” huffed Kendalynn, feeling a little hurt by the fact that Mouse seemed to reject what she was showing him, while it was so personal to her.

“I needed to know how you felt about them” he whined, “not seeing or feeling them do… do what they did ! It… I have those memories in my head now, it’s so…”

“Oh” blurted Kendalynn, who realized how strange it must have felt. “Sorry I didn’t mean to – I mean, I’m not used with using the Bond, so it’s all a little strange for me!”

It was the truth, it became both stranger and stronger the longer it went on. She found herself able to think clearly for perhaps the first time in her life and in the same time she believed her judgment clouded by how incredible all of it felt. But she realized that she needed to move things up farther as quickly as possible. She felt hos bothered and flustered and more and more frightened her Mouse was growing, and she couldn’t accept that. She felt hurt that he was so afraid; it wasn’t what she wanted for the both of them, not at all.

She delved deep into herself, trying to broadcast how she felt about him. She wanted to start from the beginning, even if it meant scouring her mind to bring back those half-forgotten memories to the front, stronger than before. She assumed it would take her a moment, and so she gasped when the first time she had seen Jordan came to her mind, as powerful as a bullet hitting her. Her head jerked back a little as she saw him back, in a blanket, so small and crying weakly, minuscule in his mother’s hand, as she looked transfixed, her own Mom nearby, her massive hand on her shoulder.

She remembered how she had been taken away by the small baby, so incredibly frail looking. A strange desire to be with him had come over her and had never left her. She just realized that when she wasn’t near him, a part of her craved to be. To stand over him, to dominate her Mouse, it was but a way for her to make sure he was her. It was different from what she had felt with her crush, with Anthony, but it didn’t mean she didn’t care about him, far from it. All she could think now that the floodgates of memory had opened who how important he was for her.

When he had been two, she had been there when his asthma had started, and she had shared his mother’s fear and anguish. It had been terrifying, to hear him cough and cry and try to breath without really succeeding. She just now remembered that she had had nightmares about the whole ordeal, as if it was her fault somehow, that she had done something wrong, when nothing she could have done would have changed what had happened to Jordan. Still, it had hurt her a lot, to see him in danger, more than anything she had ever experienced before or since.

“I never knew that you felt that way” said her Mouse, sounding a little off.

Looking down at him, she realized that he seemed almost groggy and she suddenly wondered if she hadn’t been too brutal in sending him how she felt as she exhumed those memories. His mind was reeling, but she also noticed he was surprised and extremely interested by what she had just shown him. It made her smile to see him trying to pry deeper into her mind. She gently barred his ways; she didn’t want to have him going into her memories without her prior acceptance. However, to her surprise, she failed to keep him out.

“You’re not showing us all there is” he mumbled, both vocally and in her mind.

She gasped when she felt him send a probe deep into her memories. It was almost as if a dam had broken. She found herself watching a four years old Mouse, sleeping peacefully in her lap, then looking up at her mother with sparks in her eyes. He’s so cute Mommy! she half-heard her former self says. I want to be with him! Can he come home with us? Please, please, please! Then her mother knelt and said that she couldn’t be with a minor, that it wasn’t their ways, and a wave of sorrow came over her, and into Jordan, no doubt.

Other memories assaulted them. She was crying, perhaps no more than three years ago. She had been vocal about her dreams of a future with her Mouse, and her mother had beaten her, harshly. She had berated her for being in love with a minor! In love with an inferior being, especially Mouse who was so weak and sickly! A minor was to be a pet, a toy, a bastard’s maker for MAJOR men, a hidden father for women towering over their puny frames. It was the ways of the MacGregor she had been told, and she needed to follow them or be punished.

“That’s not… I don’t want to remember that!” she screamed, but to no avail.

More memories came back, from all part of her previous years. Some where she was a child, some where she was already in High School, enjoying the good life and yet still pinning for her Mouse, refusing to admit it. She shuddered as dozens of flashes came and went in her mind. She felt almost tired by the whole ordeal. And yet, she felt Jordan still perusing all of it, as if he was a sponge soaking everything she had never wanted to see in herself. Why she had bullied him the way she did, why she had become such a predator compared to him…

“You… you do really care about me?”

Kendalynn looked at him, tears falling freely on her cheeks, sniffling hard. She was shivering under the potency of those repressed memories. She had never realized, or never wanted to admit that she was caring for him a lot more than just as a friend with benefits or an owner. She wanted to have him, to be with him, openly. But she couldn’t allow it. She had a reputation, and she was a MacGregor, she couldn’t be with a Minor as a partner. But surely, it would be enough for Mouse to give up his misplaced pride and give in to temptation.

“No” she heard, startling her back to the situation at hand.

“What?” she asked her Mouse, puzzled.

“No” he repeated, with a steadier voice. “I mean I can’t... I’m not enough to…”

“Not enough for what?” she asked, feeling a little angry. “You wanted to know that I care about you! Why wouldn’t you ask me to grant you the opportunity to lick my toes, to be trampled by me?”

“Because… Because I’m clearly not enough” he said elusively, as his mind retreated from hers and tried to cut off the Bond.

She gritted her teeth and threw the full force of her mind into his own. She needed to understand what was truly preventing him from giving up himself to her, when he so clearly craved it. Was it something she had done while preparing him unwittingly to be such a perfect pairing for her? She wanted to clear out everything, to be sure she hadn’t done so. She smiled when she heard and feel him gasp as she did what he had done. She dived deep into his radiance and opened the gates he tried so bad to keep closed to her.

She pierced his feeble defenses as if she had been a needle and him a balloon full of hot air. She felt a frantic attempt to try and close himself, born out of shame and a feeling of inadequacy. And then she saw how he felt about her. It was a mixture of awe, attraction and fear. But more than anything else was the pervading feeling that she was too good for him, a league of her own, where he could never ever hope to enter, let alone compete. He lusted after her, his childish attraction having morphed into something deeper, lustier, but didn’t dare give himself.

She went further, despite his feeble protest. Her intrusion wasn’t hurtful, but his resistance, for futile that it was, was unnerving, so she tried to soothe him, sending wave after wave of appeasing emotions, trying to calm him down. It wasn’t unlike when she had sang him lullabies when they were both far younger, and back then and now, it worked wonderfully. She felt his mind calming himself, the rough seas turning into still and clear water. It was how she could describe best his mind, a vast sea, where she had to dive to discover treasures.

What she discovered brought tears to her eyes, even as she kept calming him under the caress of her mind. She saw herself, towering and incredibly impressive, she saw how he lusted after her feet, how he enjoyed being dominated, deep down, how he craved to be treated openly as if she didn’t really care about his feelings. But more than anything, she saw how sad he was that the traditions of her family would always prevent her from openly acknowledging him as her partner, as a boyfriend and then a husband, and it killed him inside.

“Mouse… you know that the Macgregor are one of the oldest families of Boston…” she said tenderly to him, tracing the contour of his face.

“I know! But it doesn’t make it better” he added bitterly. “Why should I give up all my dreams to get a watered down version of one?” he asked her, tears rolling on his cheeks.

“Because… because you would be with me!” she said, knowing full well how weak her argument was.

“I wouldn’t be with you, I would be for you…” he sourly replied. “Because I’m not good enough to make you face your mother.”

A part of her flared in anger, and she did her best to stifle it, even if it was a lost cause to prevent it from infecting Jordan. She just realized how much of a feedback was starting to establish between her and the minor. She made a distinct effort to not let herself be lost in that loop. She understood how bad he felt, and such feelings, foreign to almost all MAJORS, was making her angrier, which made him more miserable because her anger rose from his self-depreciation. But he just had to bring her Mother here, and it meant she couldn’t remain calm.

“I’m not afraid of her!” she shouted angrily. “If I wanted to, I would make her give up on her ambitions for me and be with you openly!”

“Then why don’t you?” sullenly asked her Mouse.

Kat angrily opened her mouth but no sound came out. She knew perfectly well why she didn’t dare defy her family’s tradition, which were preserved by her mother. She was afraid of losing all she had. Contrary to Mouse, who was an only child, she had several younger siblings, and while some of them didn’t exhibit the drive to succeed like she did, her brother Matthew did. Should she fail to live up to her Mother’s standards, then she would be kicked out of the family, deprived of her birthright and left to fend for herself, all for a minor with poor health…

“I can’t” she admitted, defeated. “I wouldn’t be able to… to provide for you or anything, we would just end bitter and angry at each other…”

“You could start from scratch” he said, sounding perhaps a little hopeful, even if his emotions were now such a mess that she couldn’t read them at all. “There is stories about peoples ending really rich like that – like that of Sha-“

“Don’t said her name” snapped Kendalynn. “I know about such success stories” she explained in a calmer way. “But they are the exception, because the system is rigged against it. I would know it, I’m part of it, here in Boston.”

She had a bitter taste in her mouth as she said so. It was a burning truth, one she didn’t like to consider. She had heard all her life that the worthy managed to claw their way up the ladder and become wealthy and powerful, and she still believed it. But she had eyes to see and ears to hear. She knew perfectly that it wasn’t all the truth. Those born in power did their best to preserve it and pass it to their heirs. Shannon Matthewson wasn’t the rule, far from it, and while she didn’t doubt that she would do as all other for her children, she had been lucky to become so important.

“Then what will we do?” asked her Mouse, extremely sad now, his feelings almost overpowering her.

“We will… I don’t know” she admitted, letting herself fall on her ass, hiding her face in her hands. “I just don’t know…”

She almost cried. She didn’t know how to act, and it was a novelty she hated with all her heart. She was supposed to be ten steps ahead of everyone, she was supposed to be able to puppeteer all the idiots around her. But here, she couldn’t even make one minor dance to her tune, because she didn’t want him to just be a toy, but something else. Something more. She almost wanted to scream, but she couldn’t, she wouldn’t, allow herself to act like the common rabble she interacted with at school, even if they were already among the privileged few.

Suddenly, she felt small arms trying to hug her. Her mind was also covered by the blanket of compassion from her Mouse. It wasn’t something she was accustomed to; weakness was frowned upon by MAJORS after all, especially in important families. But she didn’t try to push him away, physically or mentally. She let herself be reassured and warmed –somehow- by his efforts. It was strange, really. In a few hours or so, she would dominate and tease him as always, but right now, she felt at ease letting him comfort her.

“I’m okay” she whispered. “Don’t worry, I’ll put you to good use for my feet.”

“I’m sure you will” he chuckled “For a time”.

Kendalynn sighed and enjoyed this hug for almost a minute, before gently cutting the Bond. She needed to be alone in her head, sure of her feelings to think about what she would do now. She needed to take a decision, to make a stand. One way or another, her life would never be the same again and have drastically changed by tomorrow morning. She got up, holding her Mouse in her arms, his head still pressed against her relatively flat chest. He was so light he could as well haven’t been there at all, she realized.

“Kat?”

“I’ll have to deal with my Mom” she said slowly; weighing all her words. “She won’t be too happy but I won’t give up my best toy –that’s you- without a fight!”

“Wait… so…” started her Mouse but she silenced him.

“Yes, game is on. I’ll keep you close. I want to trample you, after all!”

She chuckled and dropped him back on the floor. She felt a lot better now. She would have to endure the storm, but she would make her will known. Hopefully her mother wouldn’t chew her too badly and she would be able to rebound. Plus, it’s better to be poor with my Mouse than wealthy without him, she decided. Now that she had decided to confront her family’s traditions, she felt almost giddy. It was a fight like none she had ever faced, an opportunity to overcome a real challenge. If – When she would have won it, she would be so proud of herself!

“You better be ready to give up your misplaced pride, Mouse” she said to him, grinning.

 

Chapter 7 - Second Semester - Still a Queen by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Your weekly dose of my poor prose is here !

Chapter 7: Second Semester – Still a queen

“I… I just want to go to the classroom” mumbled Jordan, almost shrinking in fear before the titaness.

“What’s that? I didn’t hear you, little guy” replied Melania, stomping even closer and completely hiding her face behind her massive breasts.

“I… I said I wanted to go to my classroom” piped the Minor, forcing his voice to reach her ears.

“Don’t try to play with me” said the giantess, rather calmly. “I know you’re a first year and you don’t have anything during one hour after lunch. And I happens to have nothing, while Richard is doing… whatever he’s doing those days.”

The last words had been said bitterly and made the small teenager shiver. He felt that something was going badly wrong between the two titans who ruled over the High School. And somehow, he found himself stuck in the middle of their spat. Something which made him utterly terrified. It was one thing to be with Kat, as dangerous as she could be, because he was used to it. But Melania was an unknown factor, someone he didn’t know at all and who could badly react at any moment, because of any action he could take.

“But I… I really think I need to work on my courses, if I don’t want to drop out” he tried.

“Oooh… then I guess it’s okay, you may go!”

Melania retreated, turning on her feet to let him go through the corridor. Jordan found himself so surprised he didn’t move during a few second. He looked up at the Cyclopean but couldn’t see her face. He hesitated for a moment, he felt as if there was a trap somewhere, but he really did want to get away from here. He sprinted away, passing Melania and feeling his heart lifting. Then his whole body followed suit and he found himself looking down at the giantess, upside down. He barely had the time to notice her opening her shirt before he was shoved deep between her tits.

“I’m still the fucking queen” he heard her grumble.

Jordan was so shocked that he didn’t know how to react and remained silent. Trapped against the tanned skin, blood rushing to his head, he found himself afraid that the titaness had probably dropped all his belonging on the floor. All his books, all his pens and everything… He somewhat wondered where she was taking him, but wasn’t really afraid, strangely. She smelt good, he realized. Not as good as Kendalynn, whose sent made him lose his head. Melania’s body odor was heavier, muskier, and it made him feel light-headed, but it was slightly too strong for his taste.

He suddenly felt large fingers coil around his legs and fished him out of his prison. He gasped when he saw the thoughtful look on the Cyclopean teenager. She was stunning, in her way, and her brown eyes seemed to glint under the light of the empty room. She was tilting her head rightward and he saw from the corner of his eyes his backpack neatly closed and standing next to her. He hadn’t much more time to register all of it, until he found himself standing on the teacher’s desk, as Melania leant on it, her enormous mounds menacing to fall on her neck.

“Am I not beautiful?” she suddenly asked, startling him. “Wouldn’t you think that every man would like to be with me and would never want to leave me for any other girl?”

“I… I think you’re really beautiful…” he started, but she cut him off by rolling on herself to end lying on her belly on the desk, looking straight at him.

“But I’m not your type, right? You like what? The smaller bitches! Those who abuse their position in life to belittle those of us who only have our genes for ourselves? Not everyone comes from rich ass families or licked their feet to go up in life!”

She sounded really bitter and Jordan really didn’t understand why. She had to have everything. He was just some poor Mouse, who was doomed to love a woman who couldn’t really betray her family to be with him, not without losing so much that resentment would follow. At least it was how he explained that he hadn’t heard much of Kat since they had had their little chat, two days ago. And here he was, listening to a colossal being who had abducted him whine about how life was unfair. He would have laughed, if he hadn’t be so utterly terrified that Melania would end crushing him to death of he did. She had quite the temper.

“I… I just think that I’m not the best suited to be with a Cyclopean” he diplomatically replied, earning a snort of laughter as an answer.

“Yeah, it’s truly unheard off, a Minor and Cyclopean together! Nobody would expect it nowadays!

The giantess voice was dripping with such sarcasm that Jordan felt himself blushing hard and looked at his feet, extremely embarrassed. He knew perfectly what she meant by it, but he simply couldn’t picture himself in such a relationship, and he doubted that it was what she wanted. Everybody knew that she loved to show off her power and prestige as Queen of High School, and having the sole other Cyclopean in a tight relationship was definitively a part of it. Being with a Minor would have been aping far more famous peoples, she wouldn’t want that.

“But…. But you really are beautiful” he said – and it was the truth, even if he also tried to appease her- “it’s just that I’m… I’m not really fit to be with the strongest MAJORS…”

He wasn’t lying. The mere idea of having an asthma crisis here was starting to creep on him and made him all the more afraid. Even if she wanted to help, Melania would be too massive to handle his inhalator. He would probably have to do so himself, and could end being hindered by her attempts to help – if she did help. She could also just look at him and laugh or simply be puzzled. His illness was unknown among MAJORS after all, so she probably had never even heard of it. Which made the whole thing all the more dangerous…

“I’ve heard that you are sickly. Is that true?” she asked suddenly and he wondered how much of his thoughts had been in the open for her to read.

“I… yes, I’m not really healthy, even… even for a Minor” he explained, adding a weak chuckle at the end, as if to make the words less hurtful. “I mean, I know that compared to MAJORS, we all are a little on the weak side but I… what I meant is that…”

“Well, you guys are all sickly anyway” she huffed, cutting him off, but rather gently, surprisingly. “Not that you aren’t cute. You’re a real cutie with your mousey attitude, and how afraid you look. But I don’t think anyone would accuse a Minor of being a healthy piece of meat.”

“Then, why have me here?” he blurted, perhaps a little angry at her words.

“Because I can. Still” she bitterly said, looking away from him. “Because it’s a way to snub at that bitch Kendalynn. She’s taken everything from me, I can’t even keep Richard, not when he’s basically offered a little whore to fuck, who’ll always be tight for his huge dick! That prick!”

Such language made Jordan extremely uncomfortable, because he wasn’t used to it. He blushed and looked away, doing his best to drone out of the gigantic teenager who was cursing and sounding sadder by the minute. He suddenly wondered how her feet were. While he was closer to them than any other part of her anatomy, he hadn’t really cared about them so far. He suddenly regretted it. Perhaps he could at least look at them. It wouldn’t be like betraying Kat’s trust - which he now knew he had, right? He hoped they were as impressive as the rest of her body and…

“Hey? Are you even listening to me!?” yelled Melania, snapping Jordan out of his trance.

“What? No! I mean, yes!” he babbled, becoming even more embarrassed.

“I should just trample you” grumbled the Cyclopean. “A lot of Minors died like that in Honduras – still do. Poor families can’t afford to have largely useless mouths to feed, so they get the babies and crush them with their feet. At least, it’s what mi abuela says…”

“I don’t want to be trampled upon!” shrieked Mouse, his submissive tendency driven to sheer terror by the mere potentiality of such an ignominious end.

“Oh, don’t cry, you big baby!” huffed Melania. “I won’t do that. I’m not stupid… not that stupid at least. I don’t know what to do now… I’ll probably drop out of class sooner rather than later.”

“Wha… what about homework and revision? MAJORS can go really far with just that” said the Minor, his voice still very weak and shaking.

“…Yeah, sure… Not as if I had other options, I guess” sighed the titaness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day passed in a surprisingly uneventful manner. Melania let him go without doing anything, even if she still seemed to be moping, his classmates did their best to woo him, but he had grown used to evade their intentions – it wasn’t that hard considering how inexperienced they all were- and he didn’t see Kat or any of the older kids at school. Which allowed him to finally enjoy a day in class without having to worry too much. Until the end his last period, that is. Once he exited the chemistry class, he add to wait for his mother to pick him up, but he received a text just as he reached the entry hall.

I won’t be able to bring you home tonight, something came up; it read. Kendalynn’s friend, Karen Hawthorne will be the one to walk with you, wait for her.

Jordan bit up his lower lip. He had seen Karen once or twice already, but the relatively small MAJOR wasn’t really an acquaintance. Behind both of them knowing Kat, they were strangers to each other. He hoped that she would be kind, he knew how mean some MAJORS were with his kind. Stay calm and focused, he said to himself. Mr Matthewson always explain that projecting weakness and fear will make them a greater threat to your safety than appearing calm and collected. But you need to not be seen as cocky either, not without someone bigger to back you up.

“Excuse me? You’re Jordan Smith, right?” asked a feminine voice to his left.

“Uh, ah, Yes, yes I am” he stuttered, turning a little to look at the newcomer.

Even without Kat’s incredible beauty around, it was surprising how plain Karen looked. She wasn’t ugly, by any stretch of the definition, but she was painfully average, he realized. She had a face which could be forgotten as soon as she went out of your field of vision, shoulder length brown hairs and brown eyes, an average physique, with small breasts but just noticeable enough to not be flat. A part of Mouse couldn’t help but wonder why Kendalynn and she were best friend. He suspected that it was something else than good natured.

After all, he knew how manipulative Kat could be when she wanted to, and he had no doubt that Karen served her in some way. He couldn’t picture her cultivating friendships just for the joy of it – it wasn’t really what MAJORS did anyway, they seemed to spend their time brawling savagely with their friends, from what he had seen since he started High School. Nonetheless, being a friend of Kat made this MAJOR look reliable, at least to escort him back home, which was great. He really didn’t want to wait here too long or try to go home alone…

“Shouldn’t we going now? People could start to have strange ideas if we stay here doing nothing for too long!” chuckled Karen, starting to walk, rather quickly, toward the exit.

“Not so fast!” pleaded Jordan, who didn’t feel like running a marathon at the end of the day.

“Oh come on! I’m not walking quickly at all! I’m sure that you can keep up, right?”

It was something which kept upsetting him a little. Almost all MAJORS simply assumed that he could do this and that, because they wanted him to be able. They didn’t care one bit about his condition, they even seemed unable to grasp what he had. If they walked slowly for them and he had to run to keep pace, well, he just had to run, and that was it. He couldn’t do it, of course, not without getting out of breath and having his asthma acting up. But it didn’t seem that he would have a choice. It was a good thing he lived near the school.

“You’re Miss Smith kid, right?” she said over her shoulder, not even looking at him. “Does it mean that you can get me the exams in advance? I would pay you well, if you did!”

“I wouldn’t do that!” he shouted, a little angrily – he couldn’t betray his Mom’s trust like that!

“Really, not even if I pay with my body?” she asked, turning her head to look at him with faked innocence as he gasped at her temerity.

“No!” he yelled, attracting some attention to himself, even as breathing was already starting to get harder for him.

“You’re not funny” pouted Karen. “Not as if it would work between us. I like my mean a little bigger everywhere. I’m afraid I would break you without even wanting it!”

Jordan shook his head. He couldn’t believe that this girl was Kat’s friend. Best friend even, he often had heard the older MAJOR talking with Karen on her phone, when she was baby-sitting her. It was quite usual for him to just be there until his Mom came back from school or whatever and Kendalynn left. She teased him, of course, but now he was starting to regret her a lot. Karen seemed rather vain, commenting about the looks of everyone around them, barely looking over at him to make sure he was following her.

“You know, I don’t get why you went to school” she suddenly said, stopping dead in her track.

“What?” he rather stupidly asked, almost colliding with her, so surprised he was by her words.

“Well, I mean… everyone gossip about you, the unbonded Minor son of a teacher. Everyone who’s interested in getting a quick Bond or something, but you don’t seem to be interested, you avoid everyone who’s breaching the subject. Isn’t it strange? You guys all seek a Bond, everyone can feel it, even I, and I’m just a Tier 1!”

“I’m not… I’m not searching for someone” he mumbled, blushing visibly even with his dark skin. “I’m just trying to find my way in life, and I don’t want to throw it all away since I’m so young.”

“Well, not that young for Minors, you guys ages really fast. My advice is to find you someone nice, who will make you feel safe, and loved, while you’re still young. Otherwise, peoples will quickly find other small guys and gals to bang with, you know?”

“I’m not that old yet, even for a Minor!” yelled Jordan, surprising them both, and even some onlookers in the streets, who looked at him as if they never had seen someone have an outburst of pent up anger and insecurity.

“Jeez, calm down!” huffed Karen, who didn’t seem to really care about what was happening. “Nobody will like a Minor who scream and yell, especially for nothing. That’s not cute at all.”

“I didn’t yell for nothing” he grumbled, following her as she resumed her brisk walk.

He didn’t expect any MAJOR to understand how he felt about this, but he really hated the fact that he was doomed to get old and die long before any of the giants who were born near is age, before or after him. It made him feel as if he was a passenger in this era, someone outside of the society he lived in, more than an actual inhabitant. And MAJORS didn’t seem to care, it was normal to them. He didn’t know any other Minor, at least not one who wasn’t Bonded already and seemed content with his lot in life. He would have liked a friend to talk about it.

“Are we at your home soon? I have to go and get to the restaurant with my family this evening, and I would like to prepare for it, I don’t want to look all sweaty and ridiculous with my school uniform” said the far taller girl, as he was huffing harshly behind her.

“It in the next street” he managed to say, “on the right, after the intersection, then it’s number fourteen. I have my keys and everything, so I should be fine by then.”

At the end of his sentence, Jordan had heard his own voice whizzing, and his lungs were starting to ache, which was a telltale sign of problems to come. Hopefully, he would manage to get home and ditch Karen Hawthorne before he would end grasping for his inhaler. Being closer to home felt almost reinvigorating, and it did his best to soldier on. After perhaps five more minutes, they were standing at the entrance of the massive tower where he lived with his mother. One look at Karen’s face said it all. She wasn’t impressed at all.

“Want me to come with you?” she still asked, even if she sounded as if she was hoping he would say no – which he did, since he couldn’t wait to be left alone.

“Are you sure?” she insisted. “Don’t you need help to open the door?”

“No, it’s fine. My mother and me devised a way for me to open it alone, if need be.”

It was a lie, and he did his best to try and hide it. Hopefully, since she was Tier 1, like Kat, she wouldn’t be able to fully realize that he wasn’t telling the truth. And considering how tired and exhausted he was, he believed that his emotions and thoughts were a mess to begin with. He looked at Karen, wondering what she would do. If she wanted to go up with her, there would be no way for him to prevent her from doing so. And he would be caught red-handed, and would probably hear more of her unwanted opinion about him and Minors in general.

“Ok well, then, bye! See you tomorrow and think about what I said about the exam sheets!”

Jordan sighed and entered the old building. It was an apartment complex built somewhere just after the Dark Age and it was starting to show. There wasn’t mold anywhere, but there was a general feeling of pauper look and smell. Had her Mom been something else than a teacher, perhaps a fancy tutor in the families who entirely ditched the school system, she would have been paid far better. Had she been married, too, they could had lived in a better place. But even with the great salary she got, she was a lone mother in Boston – it had been nothing short of a miracle for her to get this place, when so many others didn’t even want to meet with her.

He took the elevator, doing his best to breathe slowly and deeply. The pain in his lungs was starting to recede, and with it the fear of having to handle his asthma alone, something he didn’t really like. Still, he took his backpack from his back to hold it with his hands as he counted the floors. At the eleventh, he got out and walked past the door of his home, instead using the bell to ring at the Gonzalez, the family next to them. Seconds later, Maria, the mother, opened up, looked down at him and smiled brightly.

“You need help for door, si?” she asked him, with her charming accent.

Jordan nodded, looking with the usual fascination at her feet. They were the prettiest after Kat’s he ever saw. She never seemed to wear any shoes, and yet they always looked and smelt clean. Her toes where just the right size, both in length and width and her toenails were manicured with gusto. She also seemed to have pretty toned feet, and he wondered – not for the first time- what she did with her free time. And there was no trace of hair on those feet, not even a small bit of whitish ones somewhere, nothing at all, as if she got rid of them as soon as they appeared.

“Yes, thank you very much” he replied, moving out of her way so she could have him inside his own house. "Here’s the key” he added, extending it after retrieving it from his backpack.

“Thank you pequeño senior” said Maria, smiling a lot at him, as she always did.

She opened the door and gestured him inside, before handing him back the keys. When the massive steel and oak door closed and he heard her light and yet powerful walking fading away, he felt really sad, all of a sudden. He was used to being alone at home, but it wasn’t something he enjoyed. He craved to be with others, even when they made him afraid or feel like a prey. It was something common among his kind, if the forums he perused were any indication. Minors were far more social animals than MAJORS. Perhaps old Waid had been right about the hive-mind of ancient past.

“Not that I would like being connected to everyone” he decided – the idea that every Minor, everywhere in the world, could know how he felt about anything was a little dehumanizing.

He dropped his back pack and let himself fall on the floor. He was still really tired, a lot more than he was usually when coming back from school. He suspected that Melania’s actions just after lunch hadn’t helped his current predicament. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the calmness of the apartment. There wasn’t much noise, since the neighbors were still working, and they were lucky enough to not face the busy street, but a smaller back-alley, meaning that there usually wasn’t much disturbance from there.

“Time to go and have something to eat” he decided.

He knew he was a little plump, but his sickness meant that he had to be extra-careful of what he ate, according to his Mom. It didn’t prevent him from enjoying some chocolate bars at the end of a long day at school. It calmed his nerves and made him happy, and after some resistance, he had been allowed to do so, at the condition that he never ate more than two in the same day, something he followed almost religiously, too afraid of losing this privilege.

He walked over the closet where his Mom hid the bars and took one. However, he frowned when he realized that there remained only two. He was certain that there had been a dozen or so when he had left this morning. Pure terror overcame him as he started to wonder if there was something else in his home, some intruder waiting to pounce on him. He hesitated for a moment, turning back to the door, but he knew it was hopeless. He couldn’t move it on his own, and if he tried to make some noise to be heard by the neighbors, whoever was inside would attack him a lot earlier, and there was no telling what would happen to him then.

“I have to sneak into my room then”  he said to himself as he doubted that the MAJOR who had invaded his home –because it could only be a MAJOR- wouldn’t hide there, since it would be too small and clustered for him.

He gathered his resolve and walked beyond the entryway, turning left and doing his best to remain silent. Hopefully the invader –who couldn’t have left, this idea not even crossing Jordan’s mind- would be in the kitchen and not the living room. If he was careful, he would thus be able to avoid being seen and get safe. He would then text his Mom about all of this and, hopefully, she’d call the police. He doubted that any officer would care about the ramblings of a Minor boy – even if MAJORS kept telling him that hid kind’s safety was of the utmost importance to them. However, all his well laid plans fell apart when he saw the living room and who had invaded his home.

“Kat!?”

 

Chapter 8 - Second Semester - It's feeting time ! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here is this week's chapter ! Sorry for the day of delay !

Chapter 8: Second Semester - It’s feeting time !

“Oh, helloch Mouch” she replied cheerfully, her mouth full with at least three of the bars she had taken from his little reserve.

She had hoped to be in a somewhat more dignified mood when he would come home, but it turned out she was hungry for junk food, and his little trove had done the trick, even if she had mercifully left him one or two. He didn’t need more anyway, it probably wasn’t good to his health, and she wouldn’t have anything like that in his diet from now on. Her Mouse needed to be groomed to a more healthy state, even taking into account his frailty and asthma. It would just require her to work on it a little, she was sure he would understand.

“What are you doing here? Why didn’t I saw you at school?” he asked, almost accusatorily.

“Well… to answer your first question…” she started slowly, after some efforts to gulp down all she had in her mouth. “I need to answer the second first, so bear with me.”

He looked absolutely bewildered before her and it made her chuckle a little. At the very least, there is some constants in my life, she sought, perhaps a little bitterly, but she crushed this emotion really fast. She didn’t need to think about it, to be sorry about herself. She felt great, she had taken a stand, and she would reap the rewards which came with it. She just needed to hook him up in the right way, and she hoped that a little talk would do the trick.

“You see, I thought really hard about our last discussion, how we felt about each other and how it clashed with my family’s traditions and all that. I took my time to really consider all the options available to me. I could simply leave, a clean break between you and me and…”

“No!” almost cried Jordan, looking utterly distraught at this mere prospect. “You can’t…”

“MOUSE!” she bellowed in mock anger, silencing him and making him wince, even take a step back, afraid of her sudden apparent anger. “I’m the one talking for now. Listen and don’t interrupt me, okay? Otherwise, Kat will be very angry with you. You don’t want me to be very angry with you, right? It wouldn’t be that you’re trying to make me angry, purposely, right?”

“O… Of course not!” he meekly replied once the silent has stretched long enough to make clear he had to say something to her.

“Good… So, as I was saying… I considered ditching us. But I discarded such a ridiculous idea almost immediately” she added, playing absent-mindedly with her hair, threading a strand of it on her right index, as she looked intensely at Mouse, who seemed hang up to her every word. “It was clearly not something I wanted for me; or you for that matters. So, it left me with two main options. Risky ones, too, but, well, I’m a MAJOR, we live for the thrills!”

She made a pause, letting the silence stretch a little to underscore her point. They both knew it was true, especially among young MAJORS. They all needed to assert themselves, to prove that they were all the biggest, baddest, bitches on the block. And she did her best to always come out of top, but by shadowy mean. She usually let dumber, more brutish oaf clubber each other in the face to claim a recognized position of power. And then, she made them hers, and it made her feel so damn important, so damn powerful… It was intoxicating, she had to admit to herself.

“So… I considered making you my paramour. I know you don’t want it, but, let’s be honest for a moment… If I truly wanted to, I could bring you in line with this idea. No, don’t protest” she huffed when she saw him frowning and opening his little mouth. “We both know it’s true. It wouldn’t be so hard, even. I would just have to give you a taste of what you truly crave, and string you along the way” she explained, lifting one of her naked feet, to agitate it just before his face.

She almost giggled when his eyes couldn’t help but dart toward it and followed its every minute moves. The smallest twitch of her toes made him wince and jump, as if he was hypnotized by it. She almost –almost- gave in to the temptation of shoving it in his face, to see what he would do, if his lust and craving would overcame his. She suspected it would, she could hear his minds drowning under her temptations. She slowly retreated her foot and she heard him whimper audibly, almost shaking, as if he was afraid that he wouldn’t ever get closer to it.

“But that wouldn’t be very kind of me, wouldn’t it? Not when you could be something a little happier for me to have. Because you would want to make ME happy, wouldn’t you, my Mouse?” she asked, tilting her head a little to smile at him, which made him blush.

“What… would you do, then?” he asked, in a raspy whisper, completely enthralled.

“Tut tut” she replied, a grin forming on her lips, as she played a little more with her fiery mane. “That’s not what I would do but what I did, my dear little Mouse. Yes, truly, I hope you’ll take into account what I had to do to make sure that you wouldn’t end by the wayside, forgotten by me and others. It was such a massive sacrifice of my future. Surely, it’ll warrant your utter and complete obedience, now and forever!?”

He looked so cute, looking agape at her, his breath quick and shallows, yet without the usual marking of a coming crisis of his illness. He was enraptured by what she was doing, she guessed, which was something she had rarely –if ever- seen.  It required her to not blow things off now. She needed to be really careful in the way she presented her actions. Truly, she had lost a lot, in spite of his mother’s affirmations. But she couldn’t overplay it, or he would think it was his fault, and he would start regretting having forced her hand.

She did not resist her sudden impulse. She gently tapped his nose with her big toe, just to see what would happen. And she was extremely surprised – and that was quite the understatement- to see him not only not recoil, but eagerly lean against it, his eyes glowing with pure, unaltered joy. It was so cute she cooed, and he didn’t even seem to realize it. He was so utterly lost in his little world of pleasure that even his mind, from what she could tell, were just cloudy dreams and puffy thoughts about her feet. She laughed, letting her own concerns go away.

“No!” he cried out, extending his hand to catch her foot when she retreated it away from his face.

“Ah, ah, ah, don’t get greedy my little Mouse. You need to earn more, and I haven’t finished explaining why I’m here, at your home, you know?”

“And why you’ve eaten all of my bars!” he added, whining a little, his eyes all teary.

“Uuh… I left you two!” she replied, defensively, before trying to shove it to the side. “Anyway, what’s important is that…”

“I like those bars! Mom won’t buy me more, because she knows it’s bad to my health to have too many, so now I only have another for tomorrow and then I’ll have to wait two weeks for more!”

“Wait! Are you really… Those are just chocolate bars! I’m pouring my heart out here, Jordan!” she cried out, realizing how whiny she sounded after having said that. “I mean… It’s not that important for me either… well, it’s a huge sacrifice but… What I’m trying to say is that… Uh…”

She was totally losing the upper hand. She had prepared for every reaction Jordan could have had. All but something as petty as him getting angry about something she ate, which was not even that great for his health, since he couldn’t burn through calories as she did. In her head, all of this revelation would have had happened in a controlled and safe way, were she would have directed the whole of the discussion. And it had started so well! How could she have lost the flow of her explanation because of something so utterly ridiculous and unimportant? She needed to get back on track, and crush into the mud this subject.

“I would buy you new ones” she started, her voice slightly shaking, which needed to be corrected with a deep breath and an equally impressive exhale. “But as a matter of fact, I’m not able to, for the time being, because of what I had to do to be with you!”

She finally managed to silence him once more. He was now looking at her with eyes as wide as plates, his mouth opening and closing on its own, as if he was unable to voice the thoughts he now had. She allowed the faintest of smile to pass on her lips, before pressing her advantage. She couldn’t tell what other petty subject he would try to do push into the discussion. She needed to finish her explanations and start playing with him, otherwise it would turn into a terrible bother, and she certainly didn’t want it, at all.

“Yes, you heard me right. I could have buried you beneath chocolate bars yesterday morning. But today… I’m broke, because I sacrificed my very bright future to be with you!”

“Wha… what do you mean?” he asked, stunned by her words.

“I considered what we talked last time. How we felt about each other. And I decided that I wanted to be with you more than I wanted to follow in the family’s footsteps. I told my Mom so, and she wasn’t overly pleased with it. I think her exacts words were that I would be cast out of her inheritance and that I could well end my life under a bridge or something of this effect.”

In truth, her words and deeds had been far harsher. She had thrown several priceless vases, golden statues or whatever she could have under her hands at her, screaming like a madwoman, bellowing that she had given up her own life, her future, to make sure that Kendalynn would have a bright life, even brighter than her own, only to see it thrown away in the gutter because of some sickly Minor who wouldn’t even be able to keep pace with her. Which had prodigiously angered Kat, who had started to roar and insult her mother, throwing back at her as much as she had received.

“But all in all, it was a really mature discussion, albeit harsh” she affirmed.

She was happy that her Mom didn’t managed to slap or punch her as she had managed to do. The older MAJOR wasn’t as athletic as her daughter after all, and when their shouting contest had descended into an all-out brawl, even her greater experience hadn’t allowed her to come on top of Kendalynn, who managed to prove her superiority in at least this endeavor. The two woman had watched at each other, torn apart by their conflicting feelings, and then she had jumped off her Mom, rushed to her room, where she grabbed the backpack she had prepared in advance, and stormed out, to find refuge in the only place she could hide safely. Mouse’s house.

“In any case… I can’t live anywhere else. I came here and called your Mother, ditching school for the first time in my life” she explained him, looking at the small man intently. “She agreed to have me there, for the time being. She assured me that it would be temporary and that all would be fine in the end, I could return to our manor, but…”

She didn’t believed it at all. Mouse’s mom had been really reassuring on the phone, gently allowing her to stay at her home, and vowing that she could return to the fold of the MecGregor house, to repair her relationship with her Mother. But if there was one thing that Marilyn MacGregor was, it was able to hold grudges forever. She still talked about people who had tried to play her, back in Middle School, whom she still hated guts. There was no way that she would be forgiven, and she had to start adapting to a life of relative poverty, or at least asking for a loan to go to one of the Ivy League Universities, instead of having it all paid for either by favor her family had, or good old money amassed since even before the War of Independence.

“Then, you’ll be there all the time?” asked Jordan, looking both hopeful and worried, perhaps.

“Yes I will. But don’t start thinking that it’ll change our relationship one bit. I be the master, you be the pet. Or slave. You would like that, right? You would like me to command you, to control you, to order you around, to belittle me with my feet, right?”

She watched him closely, almost glaring. She saw how each of her words made him shudder, and she was almost certain it was pleasure far more than fear. She was arousing him, and she loved every second of it. It was a little intoxicating, to see how affected he was by her every action, even the most minute ones. She realized that she had been blind to it for so long that what was happening now could have been avoided if she had worked him correctly since the first few times she had met him. She hadn’t, and now she was in love with him, and had had to give up her future, or at least the easy way toward it. But it would be worth it.

“I want to give you what you want most, my dear little Mouse” she mused sadistically, “but I’ll need to hear you tell me what you want exactly. I want to hear you ask me – nay, beg me- to play with you with my feet, to make you feel crushed, trampled, underneath them. Aren’t they beautiful enough to deserve it? Wouldn’t you agree to do that, to supplicate for their touch?”

“I do! I want to! Please, please! Let me…” he started, almost yelling.

“Hush!” she commanded, and he stopped, shaking in arousal and anticipation, his eyes glistening. “It’s good that you are so eager to please ME, Mouse. It really is. But we don’t want to sound like ten years olds discovering their sexuality… and I know that it happens latter than that for you Minor, don’t even try correcting me!”

She let her toes move hypnotically for a moment, enjoying to see Jordan gulp hard and follow their every move as if it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. It made her feel sexier than ever, more powerful and charismatic than ever. Each of her dainty little toes could subdue him, absolutely and without any hope for him to evade their pull. She was engrossed with this, but she wanted to move their relationship to the next level, and even the one after that. Which meant allowing him to worship her feet, before moving him to the bedroom.

“I want you to beg me, but not to have you touch my feet. I’m the active one in this relationship, we both know it, and it won’t change. You won’t come to me, my feet will come to you. Is that clear?”

“Yes! Yes!” he cried out. “Anything you want, really! I swear I…”

“I believe you” she cut him off gently, enjoying her control over him. “But I want you to tell me what you want my feet to do to you, what you would enjoy the most. And perhaps, if I feel like a merciful and generous Mistress, I’ll give you some of that. If you behave! Do you think you can do that, my little Mouse? Or perhaps is it too much for you and you don’t deserve my feet?” she added, retreating her appendages slowly.

“No!” he screamed. “I want… I’ll… please, please mistress Kendalynn! I… I want you… I want your feet to come over my face and play with it! I want them to trample me, to walk on my torso, to let me… to let me kiss them, to put them on me once they’d be all sweaty after a training session of your track and field club! I want… please, I would beg of you to let me be drowned in their smell. I beg of you, let me feel how powerful they are, let me worship them like they deserve!”

A faint smile came on Kendalynn’s lips. She let out an aroused breath. She had never expected it. She now knew of his fetish, but this… this was something else. He was utterly consumed, he had tears in his eyes, and seemed almost able to simply crumble before her eyes if she refused him. But why would I do that? she asked herself. She had never felt more powerful, nor kinkier. It was very hard indeed to not simply jump on him and take him, ravish him like the innocent and sacrificial lamb he was. Instead, she steeled her resolve and positioned one of her feet near his torso. As he looked at it with both apprehension and hope, she pushed, forcing him on his back.

“So you want me to walk on you? You’re very naughty, Mouse… Very, very naughty indeed…” she purred, putting her foot on his torso.

A shiver ran down her spine when she saw how little he looked beneath her. All she would have to do was to press, not even with all her strength and his ribcage would break like a chips under her superior body. It was kind of frightening, really. He’s so fragile, I need to be careful. I want him to love it, I don’t want him to feel threatened or in danger. She would have to walk a dangerous rope here. Not putting enough of herself in it and he would end disappointed. Putting too much and he could end in the hospital – at best.

“Oh God…” he whispered, barely loud enough for her to hear. “They are so… so perfect.”

“Why?” she asked him, enthralled by his reaction, and wanting to know more about his passion.

“Because they are perfect” he explained, slowly, as if he was speaking from a delicious dream. “They are strong but not huge. They have toes which aren’t just stump nor too long… they are a work of art. And because they belong to you, so…”

He didn’t finish his sentence, leaving her hanging, but she didn’t really care. She could feel how happy he was to be under her foot, and Kat couldn’t care much about anything else. His joy was hers, and she suddenly realized that they had Bonded, without any of them noticing when or how. Not that it mattered to her much. Her mind was flooded with the pure arousal that her Mouse felt right now, and nothing else truly mattered. Nothing was more important than to share this moment with him.

“Hum, I like the way you’re thinking” she cooed. “Does it mean that you want me to put my feet on your face? Wouldn’t it be hard to breathe that way?”

“I don’t care” he rasped, looking enamored with the very idea. “Please, Goddess Kendalynn, do it.”

Kat moaned. She couldn’t suppress it, not when she was called Goddess and knew thanks to the Bond that she truly was in her eyes. It was so powerfully addictive, she felt better than she ever had. Nothing could compare with it, not winning a tight race, not dominating other MAJORS, even Cyclopeans. It was incredible to feel how devoted to her he was now that she was offering him what he had craved so much for so long without her noticing. It opened so much possibilities that she couldn’t wait to explore them.

“Very well then! I shall trample over your pathetic little face, Mouse!” she bellowed, amused and aroused, gently placing her right foot on his face.

She knew he would have wanted to have her both feet on his face, but it just wasn’t possible. His face was far too small, her sole covered it entirely. She could feel his little nose underneath her perfectly manicured foot. She sighed, looking up and closing her eyes as the rapture he felt enveloped her mind. Then she let out a cry of pleasure when she felt his little tongue licking her feet, in spite of the dirt she had on her sole. Then she felt something else altogether. She didn’t realize what it was, because Mouse’s mind had went blank and now he was panting, exhausted.

Looking down, frowning a little, being worried that something bad had happened, she noticed a wet spot forming in her pants and she gasped. She immediately realized what had happened. He had been so overstimulated that he had just cum wildly in his pant, and it made her giddy. She had such power over him than doing something as non-committal as putting one of her foot on his face was enough to make him lose it. It was incredible. She needed to have more of it, however. While he enjoyed it so far, she wanted to move things up.

“Okay, enough” she said, removing her feet from him. “Get up, get naked and put your clothes in the dirty laundry basket. Then, come to your room!” she ordered, sauntering toward it, not caring to even wait to see if he would do as he was told – she knew he would.

-------------------------------------------------------

When he entered his own bedroom, shyly and covering his penis, he seemed to search for her. She had closed all the shutters, get out of her own clothes and laid naked on his bed, however small it was, so her legs extended far past it, touching the ground, her feet flat on it. He seemed to hesitate, hovering his fingers near the light switch, but a gentle nudge in his mind dissuaded him to do so. The darkness would add a lot of kinkiness to what she had in mind, even if keeping him unaware of this was proving a lot harder than she had assumed – she could feel his mind searching her own to try and understand what was happening. The Bond was a double-edged sword.

“Come here” she ordered, gently, directing him with her voice and nudges of her mind.

“Wha… what are we doing?” he asked, sounding really unsure and perhaps a little afraid.

“We are sealing the deal, my dear, little, terrified Mouse” she mused, a huge grin on her face. “We are making sure that you know I’m truly committed to our relationship now, and why it means that I’ll expect absolute obedience from you!”

“Anything you want” he whispered, completely under her thumb already, which made her giggle, betraying that she was still a teenager, in the end.

“Good” she purred. “Now, come closer, and lie on the floor, between my legs” she ordered gently.

He obediently followed her orders, almost giddily. She could hear his breath, and she wondered for a second if she wasn’t pushing things too far. Jordan was far more fragile than a normal Minors, and they were all incredibly easy to hurt, from what she had learnt and seen, on TV or the internet. She needed to be very careful. And she would be. It was just a matter of finding the right way to please him without over-stimulating him. It would take time, but she was dedicated and confident in her skills.

Gently, she put each of her foot around his erect dick, who seemed to be painfully hard. She wondered if he has ever been like that before, when he was fantasying about something like that? Probably not, she decided. She was so much more than anything her little Mouse could conjure in his pretty little head. She would be careful, not to hurt him. Her feet seized his penis, feeling its desperate throbbing. Then, gently, slowly, she started to pump him up, playfully wiggling her toes in the process, as he let out the cutest, highest pitched moans and cries she had ever heard. Until now, a part of her had been afraid that she had chosen poorly. Now, she knew that ditching her family’s traditions had been the right thing to do.

“That’s right Mouse. Mewl for your Kat” she sultrily ordered.

 

Chapter 9 - Second Semester – Night in Heaven by Kurogane335

Chapter 9: Second Semester – Night in Heaven

Mouse’s senses were overloading his mind. What Kat was doing was, put simply, too much for the poor Minor. He had dreamt, fantasized even, about something like that, but his imagination paled in comparison to the real deal. Kendalynn’s feet were incredibly dexterous, soft and yet unyielding. He could feel them pumping his cock of everything they desired. He had tried to not immediately given in, to not let his pleasure so blatantly known, but it had been impossible to not moan. The pleasure was simply far too great to resist.

“This is just the beginning, Mouse” she purred, high over him, her face obscured by the darkness of the room and the fact that she leant back on his bed. “I’ll give you a lot more attention in the coming days. But today, we shall be careful, and not take things too part, don’t you think?”

There was more than a tinge of mockery in her voice, even he could tell that. By accepting to do what she had told him, to lie, naked, on his back between her powerful legs, on the floor of his own room while she sat on his bed, he had sealed his fate, he knew it. It was happy to have done so, but he wasn’t a fool either. Whatever he may have dreamt of doing with her didn’t matter, it would be what she wanted. And he realized with a little startle that it didn’t bother him one bit. He was okay with that if it means that Kat wouldn’t ditch him.

He wondered, as much as he could with the sensual pleasure her feet were giving him, added to the primal joy of enjoying their touch, of knowing that it wasn’t one of his wild dreams, if he would have been able to do what she had done. To stick her finger to her mother, and her whole family’s traditions, just to be with a Minor. In truth, he knew he wouldn’t have done the same. He would have been too terrified, too easily coerced into giving up on his dreams. That she hadn’t was another proof of her superiority, one more reason to submit.

“You know, my dear little Mouse” she started, mischievous amusement palpable in her every words, “I really like you so obedient. Your little resistance of the last few weeks was amusing, but it was growing tiresome. It’s far better that you do as I want you to do, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes” rasped Jordan, as her feet squeezed his penis gently, fondling him and bringing him one step closer to climax – in truth, he was surprised to not have come already.

“Perfect… Then, perhaps we should go one step further?” she asked, removing her feet.

Mouse whined like a baby whose toys were taken away by his parents. He couldn’t understand why she would to something like that. She obviously enjoyed toying with him, they had both realized it a long time ago, and being able to stimulate him the way she did with just her feet should have been the pinnacle of this. And yet, she had stopped as he neared the pic of his pleasure, he was absolutely sure of it. It was a torture to simply be there, on the floor, panting expectantly if she didn’t go all the way and made him cum.

“So eager…” she whispered, amused and perhaps aroused. “But to be pleased… Don’t you think it’s strange that a toy shall receive more pleasure than its owner?” she asked him rhetorically. “Don’t you think it should be the other way around, Mouse?”

A week ago, a day ago, he would have answered no to this. Because he was not a toy, he had no owner. He was a free, independent, if largely submissive Minor. He had his own dreams, his own aspirations and deserved to be treated like an equal – as much as possible – by the MAJORS around him. Yes, a week ago, he would have scoffed a little at what she had just said, he would have told her that it was a definitive proof that she didn’t understood him or his feelings, because she was from an ancient and powerful family. But it wasn’t even a day ago anymore.

“Yes” he acquiesced meekly, starting to get up, knowing that it was his turn to pleasure her.

“Who said you could get up?” she asked gently, putting one of her food on his torso and gently pushing him back, flat against the ground. “You have what it takes to please me in this position, and we don’t want to break your bed anyway.”

Jordan had no idea what she was talking about at first. Then he saw her rise to her full size, towering over him more than ever before. She wore a wide grin, and her eyes were somewhat glassy. He wondered why for a moment, but he hadn’t long to think about it. She took one, perhaps two tentative steps to position herself over him fully, and suddenly, he saw her ass, her whole body really, falling over his, eliciting a shriek of fear, even as his arousal skyrocketed. He gasped loudly when his erect penis found its sheath in her larger pussy.

“Kendalynn, I haven’t put a condom on!” he yelped, even as she stopped her fall with her hands, crouching over him, almost growling, tipping her head back, and closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling, while not caring one bit about his fears, as far as he could tell.

“Hush” she almost barked, shuddering over him, even as her vaginal muscles played with his penis, stimulating him even more, which was quite dangerous, considering how close he was to his climax. “I want to do this, and we don’t need a condom anyway, why would you put one on, anyway?”

Mouse tried to answer, but just as he opened his mouth, she started to gently buckle him, putting her left hand on his torso as she leant even forward, offering him a tantalizing view of her pear-shaped C-cupped breasts – he remembered her boasting about it a year ago, and stumbling on one of her discarded bra, when she was showering while keeping an eye on him. He had felt rather overwhelmed by the large piece of cloth, back then. And now, Kat was having her way with him, and he had to admit he loved it.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH!” he shouted, as his whole body twitched, making the MAJOR over him yelp in a mixture of frustration and pleasure.

His over-stimulated body and mind had managed to give him his very first orgasm in a sexual intercourse. Nothing he had ever achieved masturbating in the past could come close to it, not at all. And she was still going, grinding her hips against his pelvis, which was utterly dwarfed by every part of her body. A little bit of his mind wondered why she did this. He couldn’t have a second one, surely. When he touched himself, he wouldn’t have been able to achieve a second climax before hours had passed, and he was almost certain that it would be true again.

“You’re still hard, my little Mouse” she half-moaned, half-purred as she humped his dick, her pussy almost eagerly mashing it, her fiery hair wild and untamed now.

“It’s not possible” he blurted, his breath quickening as so did her speed, smiling half-drunkenly at him, her green eyes almost hidden by her eyelids.

And yet it was true. His member was quite sensible, as it always was after he came, but somehow, it wasn’t an unpleasant sensation that the giantess was giving him. Far from it even, if he was to be honest. Somehow, all the nerves of its head were on fire, but sent delicious signals to his brain, which made him lose his mind. He started to scream, buckling and trying to add his own movements to hers, to become truly a partner with her. It was hard, for him to do so. Kat was far too heavy for him to make her move, but he earned gasps and moans for his efforts, and it made him proud.

“Ooooooh! Who’se a naughty Mouse!” she yelled. “You are! Yes you are!” she gushed, lifting her large hand from his torso to bring it to her head, passing it through her hair, moaning sensually, even as her body contorted, seeking to maximize her pleasure. “Now, touch me!” she ordered languorously.

Jordan did has he was told. He put his small, weak, hands on her sculpted and powerful body. He marveled at the power of her muscles. Her thighs were so massive from this vantage point. He could feel the corded muscles beneath the skin, which were used to propel her at her incredible speed on the track and field. And now, they played a part in their love-making. He caressed them as tenderly as he could. He even turned his head sideways, to be able to kiss her glistening skill. He tasted it, and found it delicious, thanks to her sweet.

“That’s cute Mouse, but I wasn’t thinking about you touching me here” she huffed, her voice heavy with lust and passion. “Touch my clit, my little lover…”

Jordan gasped when he heard the word clit. He knew what it was, he wasn’t totally oblivious of the female body. Even if he wasn’t exactly a healthy teenager, he was a teen nonetheless, and in this day and age, it meant spending a fair share of his time on the web, looking at porn. And while he had a huge foot fetish, he had never stopped looking at everything else too, at least once in a blue moon. It had given him a relatively good grasp of a pussy’s shape and parts, even if he utterly lacked any experience when it came to handling one.

He looked up at the stomach, flat and with abs showing under a thin layer of fat and skin, just enough to be sexy without turning either plump or too muscular, and managed to look down. She was impaled on him – or she would have been, had he been bigger. As it was, he doubted his dick could stimulate her as much as her moans indicated. She was on a power trip most certainly, and it was what helped her get off now. And he could see her clitoris, a dark shade of pink, standing high and proud on her privates.

Hesitantly, he reached it with his right hand. He was shaking, he could tell easily. He was so afraid of doing something wrong, after all!  He could end hurting her if he was too forceful, since he had heard that those erogenous zones were extremely sensible on a MAJOR, especially during sex. Or to the contrary, he could be too careful, and sloppy, and she wouldn’t like the stimulation much, if at all. And he didn’t want to anger her, or to disappoint her. He truly wanted to please her, almost as if being with her completed him.

“Oooooh… you can go on Mouse, I’m sure you’ll do wonders” she said, as if reading his mind.

His own body enjoying the sensations she was giving him, the hand which had went to her hair returning to gently rub his nipple, making him gasp as electricity coursed in his veins. Steeling his resolve, his fingers finally touched her engorged clit. It was surprisingly both firm and yielding, as if it accepted to be moved only reluctantly. But his cautious touch had had quite the effect on the giantess fucking him.

“OH GOD! KEEP TOUCHING ME JORDAN!” she yelled, so loudly that he was afraid the neighbors would have heard that.

“Kat!” he pleaded, his timidity fighting with his arousal and sexual pleasure. “Not so loud. Someone could hear us!”

“I don’t cAaaaAAAAre!” she roared, as his fingers touched her once more, making this mighty body shiver from her pretty head to her powerful toes, which flexed in ecstasy. “And you shouldn’t either, my little Mouse! As long as we’re happy, I don’t see a problem if they hear us!”

He didn’t really know how to answer to that. He still wanted to try and opened his mouth, but when he looked up at her, past her perky breasts, which almost eclipsed her face from his point of view, the words he had in mind disappeared as she looked at him with those green eyes, hazy with lust and love. He was completely enthralled. He had never seen such an adoring smile on her face. She had smirked, grinned and smiled all around him dozens of times each, but this was something new.

“What…” he still managed to say, until a long finger lightly poked his lips.

“Hush… Enjoy the moment. It’s the first and last time we do this without Bonding, after all.”

There is was. That mischievous smile he knew so well, which meant that she was in charge and that everything would happen accordingly to her wishes. Usually, such a sight made her a little nervous, because it meant he would be the butt end of her ideas, more often than not. But today, he felt strangely safe, as if nothing bad could happen with her. He relaxed and smiled at her. To his surprise, she raised an eyebrow. She didn’t seem to have anticipated such a calm, passive, reaction, and it brought a smile on his.

Suddenly, he felt his loin stirs and his whole body tensed. He gasped and grunted at he felt his penis twitching and preparing to cum. With a loud gasp, which transitioned into a high-pitched moan, he released another load of sperm, such as thick, if not thicker, than the one he had so quickly released at the start of this lovemaking session. A sudden weakness washed over him and his breath became ragged, but not to the point that it was frightening. He was just… a little out of breath, but somehow it felt great.

“Hum you’re good, you’re doing good” she mumbled, shifting over him, until her whole body covered his and she let herself descend low enough to kiss him passionately. “Very good even” she giggled when he felt his penis trying to harden once more.

“I… I don’t think I’ll be able to keep going for much longer, Kat” he replied, his breath rugged as he felt great tiredness come over him.

“You won’t need to” she replied, kissing him once more, gently, slowly. “I don’t want you to get too exhausted, we can still play some more before your mom get here… but we’d better move to the shower, or we’ll have some explaining to do!”

She chuckled as she got off him and sauntered toward the window. She opened it, offering her naked glory for all onlookers –thankfully, his room gave way to the park behind the building, so no one would see her without looking up at quite distance. Then again, MAJORS had incredible eyesight, so perhaps some perv was looking at her right now. And he realized that he didn’t like that at all. He didn’t want anyone else to see Kat naked. But he couldn’t really tell her that. It would have been incredibly ridiculous for a Minor to say that out loud.

“Did… Did I truly did good?” he instead asked, as he slowly got up, looking at her wonderful feet as they padded around.

“Yes you did, I already told you” she asked, walking toward him, passing a hand in his curly hair as he looked up, straight at her cunt, which was topped by neatly cropped fiery red hair.

Nothing seemed to indicate that they had done anything together. As far as he could tell, the large organ had gulped down his seed and nothing would come out. Her own love juices had traced lines on the inside of her thighs, and he wondered if she had put any on his bed or the ground. Hopefully not or he’d have some strong words with his Mom and he didn’t want her to find out how he felt about Kendalynn. Not yet, at least. He tried to envision how he would present her with the fact that the girl she had accepted to house for now was the object of his fantasies.

“Hello? Space to Mouse? Are you hearing me? We really need to hit the shower. You’ll get to play with my feet in there, if you’re obedient.”

“Shouldn’t we move our clothes first?” he asked, startled a little by what she said and the fact that his daydream was interrupted.

“I guess we should, yes” she replied, certainly rolling her eyes from the sound of her voice. “But I don’t want to, so do it yourself. Also, bring me a new pair of panty, and my pajamas, dear!”

And with that, he was left alone, doing his best to do as he was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Took your time, didn’t you?” chirped Kendalynn when he finally entered the bathroom.

She was obviously already showering, letting the clearly very hot water –judging by the amount of steam in the air and on the glass doors of the showers- run on her body, which was more of a smoked-out frame. He didn’t answer and deposited neatly her clothes, and his, in two separate piles. He also noticed that she hadn’t prepared towels for after her shower. Wanting to avoid drenching the floor, he picked two large ones for her, and one for himself – he always liked to wrap himself in towel after a shower.

“What are you doing?” she asked, sounding impatient now. “I warn you, the more time you take until you get in there, the less you’ll have to treat my feet, and it won’t please me one bit!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming” he replied, rushing toward the shower now.

“You sure did” she smirked, opening the doors and looking at him with a predatory grin. “I didn’t expect a Minor to come so much, in fact! MAJORS, I’m used to, but I never did that with one of your kind before! Oh, don’t give me that look. It was obvious it wasn’t my first time, right? I’m a young and healthy teenager, I’ve had having sex since I’m twelve!”

The news wasn’t really a revelation, he knew how active MAJORS could be –were, in fact. But it still stung a bit. Somehow, he had expected that he was her first too. He looked gloomily at his own feet, feeling the hot temperature of the shower washing over him as he wallowed in a little bit of sadness. Suddenly, he felt powerful and wet hand seize his torso, lift him and drop him under the water, making him shriek first in surprise, then in pain as he was just under the jet of the shower, and his body wasn’t able to handle the temperature.

“Hot! It’s too hot” he cried, scrambling to get out of the shower, but the glass door closed on his nose, with a pretty ominous clang.

“Not so fast, Mouse” grumbled Kendalynn. “I told you that you’d get to service my feet, surely you don’t want to make them angry by fleeing just because the water is a tad hotter than what you’re used to. So, let’s get to work, shall we?”

She bent forward, offering her a view of her tantalizing forms covered by the long red mane, now utterly drenched, which seemed to coil against her skin far below her breasts. He had never realized how long her hair was, she usually kept it strictly under control after all. She dropped in his surprised hand a small bottle of soap and she didn’t need more instruction. She mercifully stepped under the jet and her body made a wonderful wall, protecting him from the water, but letting him bask in the warmth it created in conjunction with the giantess’ own.

He knelt and looked adoringly at the perfect feet he loved so much. Very gently, he started massaging them, earning a giggle for his efforts, as she moved them slightly further apart, her toes playing happily as he passed his fingers between them. He enjoyed their firmness, the strength each of those little – for her – appendages possessed. It was strangely comforting, as if what could have been used to bully him had turned into his greatest protector. He felt his penis get erect once more and he decided he needed to clean them before losing it once more.

“Hmm, I love how it feel when you touch me baby” she purred, probably passing her hands in his hairs from the sound of it. “I’ll want you to do that really often, I think…”

Jordan was elated, but he didn’t want to risk disappointing her and he quickly grabbed the bottle of soap, letting some fall in his palms, lavishly passing his hands on her skin, especially the wrinkled sole of her feet, which she lifted gently to let him do her biding. She left out high pitched sighs and moans when he caressed tenderly her powerful flesh, her perfect feet. He leant forward and planted a light kiss on the big toe on her right foot, eliciting a squeal of elation from far above, just before passing the soap on it, doing his best to polish her nail in doing so.

“Aren’t we great like that?” she asked him. “I, above you, dominating, secure in my power. You, at my feet, doing as you’re told, and loving it?”

“Yes we are” he replied, realizing surprisingly that he was telling the absolute truth.

He loved being at her feet, he loved how powerful she felt, how she made him feel both insignificant and incredibly important. He felt loved, because she had discovered his fetish and didn’t judge him because of it, she didn’t thought that it was weird, that he was a pervert or something like that. She gave him what he craved, without asking much in return, just a deepening of their relationship. He hoped that all of this would last, even if his pessimistic nature was always under the surface. But somehow, it didn’t affect him as much as he believed.

“Hum… How did I managed to live without it… You make me so horny, little Mouse… I hope you like long showers, because we’ll be here for a long time” she purred, leaning forward to pick him up and kiss him savagely.

“Wow” he blurted, when she let him go, looking bewildered at her huge grin.

“Glad you’re liking it babe, because I want to take you in the shower now. Be ready for a wild ride!” she laughed, before letting his body descend, so his dick was at the same level as her crotch; he gasped when he penetrated her once more, their whole rhythm decided by the giantess who had her in her hands.

“Oh God, you’re the best” she groaned, making him swell with pride.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Was everything alright?” asked his Mom, as she looked at Kat and him.

“Yes, we’re fine. I’m glad you helped Kendalynn Mom” meekly replied Jordan, who felt as if he was threading on thin ice and didn’t want to betray his new relationship with the teenage MAJOR.

“You’re saving my life Ms. Smith” chirped Kat, engulfing a whole potato in her mouth. “Pluch your food ich delichious!” she added, her mouth full.

“Thank you dear, but as long as you’ll be living here, I expect you to call me Jezabel. Well, not at school, of course, it would be very awkward!”

“I’ll do” laughed Kat, which made Jordan suddenly a little uncomfortable; he didn’t know how to feel about how he felt about his new girlfriend and his mother being so friendly with each other.

“That’s a good thing. I told with your Mom today” added Jordan’s mother, surprising Kat with her bluntness, as far as Jordan could tell.

“Oh? What did she say?” asked Kendalynn.

 

Chapter 10 - New Year – New Life by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:
I don't know if anyone is still reading it, but we're approaching the mid point now !

Chapter 10: New Year – New Life

“I’m not sure” started her Mouse, but she silenced him with a kiss which left him panting.

“Well, I am!” she haughtily replied, shooting him a predatory grin.

It had been almost four months already since she had deigned admit her feelings for her little Minor. Four months spent away from her home and at his, with his mother always sporting a sly smile when she saw them. It hadn’t been long before the MacGregor girl had understood that she knew what she was doing with her son, but probably because she also cared a lot about the latter, she didn’t say anything, and the two MAJORS had shared the understanding that it would be Jordan who would “spill the beans” to his mother, when he felt ready.

“Everything will be fine, I swear” she whispered to him, using their near constant Bonding to calm him down – over the weeks, she truly had attained great mastery of it.

“But… but what if she’s angry at us for hiding it for so long? If she thinks I’m… I’m a freak because…”

“Mouse, you don’t need to tell her what we do together, just that we are together” she gently chided him, amused by his antics.

It was funny how he still felt really embarrassed by what he liked. She really couldn’t grasp the very notion of it ever happening to her. Sure, she had had doubts admitting her feelings for him, but it had nothing to do with what she liked doing with him. Just now, she was using her feet to massage his dick, as he laid on their shared bedroom, doing his best to whimper low enough to not be heard by his mother. His whole little body was tensing up in rhythm with her pumping and she loved the complete control she had over him even without the Bond.

“But what if she’s against us being together? I mean, she has ended in the crosshair of your mother and… and… don’t you think it’ll be a problem now?”

Kendalynn frowned. He had kind of a point. So far, her own mother hadn’t relented and Jezabel Smith had kind of paid the price for it, having to bought enough food for two MAJORS instead of just one – Minors did cost almost nothing to maintain after all, even if ne bought them special food and what not. And while she had a relatively good paid, she was a lone mother and with just one salary, she couldn’t afford to spend too much money. But Miss Smith had not given her any reason to suspect that she was not welcome anymore.

Spreading her toes around his shaft, she proceeded to pump him better, so he would release his load and they’d get to play some more. With her other feet, she trampled his face gently, and he did as he had been trained to do, licking her sole gently with her minuscule tongue, eliciting a shiver of pleasure through her body. She let out a small moan and bit her lips. She wanted him. She wanted to tear down his remaining clothes and have her way with him. No, focus! Focus! she chided herself, she needed to keep it cool tonight.

“Kat… Kat…” he whined as pleasure build up even more in him, his voice muffled by her foot. “It’s… it’s too much, please… I need to… I want to…”

“What do you want my sweet Mouse” she asked, her voice heavy with lust, amused by his antics. “Tell your big, beautiful, Kat what you want, and perhaps you’ll have it!”

“I want to cum on your foot” he whimpered, his voice so low she almost didn’t hear him. “I… I want to lick you clean afterwards and have you… have you whatever you want with me…”

Kendalynn gasped, orgasm rocking her body. She did not expect that at all, it wasn’t the first time he said any of those. But never in the same time. She let out a high-pitched moan and clenched all her muscles. She felt shivers courses through her whole body. She was absolute. She was his everything, and it was intoxicating. She would take him, she would fuck him like a wild beast, and he’d worship every part of her body. She couldn’t wait to take him again, to ravish him, to satisfy her darkest impulses on him.

“Go on” she rasped, looking at him with hunger in her eyes. “Cum? Cum for me Jordan… Cum and make me feel powerful!”

And cum he did, managing to remain almost completely silent in doing so, even as his dick twitched and spammed and released a rather large amount of cum. She was always surprised by how much sperm he could produce in a day, and when she made sure he was cuckheld a little, like she had done the last three days, it truly became massive ejaculations. She wondered if it hurt him, the pent up frustration and all that blue-balling, but, truth been told, she didn’t really care much about it. She enjoyed tormenting him gently too much to.

“That’s good, my little Mouse” she purred, enjoying her power over him. “Now lick it clean.”

She positioned her feet, letting her toes wiggle before his face, showing the amount of seed he had covered them with. Of course, compared to a MAJOR, it was almost nothing, but she knew it would take him a lot of time to do so. He always disliked it, deep down, but accepted to clean her feet because, well, he was so enamored with them. It was so funny so see him frown a little as he tasted his own cum, but was she loved best was to punish him a little when he did. It often took a rather humiliating form, and she wanted to try something new.

“Do… it’s done” he finally huffed, when he gulped down the last bit of his mess.

“Great… now’s the time for your punishment. Oh, don’t give me that look Jordan, you were a naughty boy, spraying your white stuff all over my meticulously maintained feet and then making a face when you cleaned it. You know you deserve to be punished, right?”

“Ye… yes Kat, I know…” he replied, looking away, terribly embarrassed.

At first, he had tried to oppose such an idea. When she did a mess of him, when he ate her out, she never cleaned him with her tongue, he had to go and wash himself. When he asked something she didn’t like much the idea of, at least at the time of him asking, she frowned and they moved to something else. But his little resistance had quickly evaporated in the face of her absolute will. She had snuffed those ridiculous ideas, because she needed to groom him correctly, even if she had to endure and accept that he did want to be semi-independent in life.

“That’s good Mouse. It means I won’t have to be as harsh as I have had to be sometimes. You’re making progresses here, and it isn’t affecting your dreams or anything, you know I wouldn’t do that to you if anyone could learn about it.”

It was true. He belonged to her, and she made sure he would hold his own against anyone else. She didn’t want some hoe to come in and snatch her Mouse. Even if it meant letting him befriend that overgrown bitch of Melania, the two of them somehow ended very sympathetic to each other. The Cyclopean had taken him on an offer he had allegedly did to her to help her study and she had definitively improved her grades. She didn’t seem to be interested in him, even after she truly broke up with Richard.

She still had made clear that her childhood friend was forbidden fruit however, threatening to reveal to all the dirt she had on the veritable giantess, who had immediately accepted to keep away from Jordan if she ever felt the need to be with someone else. Which just meant that every other guy at school who wasn’t a Minor and thus already claimed had enjoyed at least a round of sex with the insatiable teenage colossus. Something which didn’t bother Kendalynn one bit. As long as she fucked everyone, she wasn’t a threat and kept attracting unwanted attention away from the red-haired MAJOR, who still tried to put back order in her life.

“What… what will you do to me?” he suddenly asked her, bringing her back to the present.

“Oh, nothing too drastic” she chuckled. “I just need to make sure you’re not just a big baby” she said, an enormous grin forming on her face, as she already relished what she would do to him.

“I… I do.. don’t ge… ge… get it” stuttered the Minor, looking terrified now, which made her feel really good and almost gave her a second orgasm, because of the Bond.

“You will” she assured him as she lifted from the ground, turning him into the air before dropping him, belly first, on her lap.

“Wha… what are you…” he started, but she interrupted him with the start of his punishment.

She lifted her left hand high over her head and let it fall on his ass-cheeks, producing a quite audible slap, followed by a yelp of pain. She was very careful to not really hurt him, even with all the theatrics. She needed to be careful, after all he was frail, but she also wanted to ingrain discipline and obedience in him, and she thus needed to impress him. Gentle slaps on his backside wouldn’t do, therefore. She just had to keep her own strength under control and everything would be okay.

“Please!” he cried out as her hand rose once more. “Please Kat…”

“Hush Mouse” she simply said, and he fell silent even before her hand descended once more to clap loudly on his plump derriere – he had gained some weight at her behest in the last few months. “It’s your punishment, and as I’ve said, since you’ve mostly been a good boy, I won’t be too harsh with you. If you don’t complain. Nobody likes babies who refuses to take responsibility for their mistakes, after all!”

He fell silent and endured the rest of this little session. She didn’t lie, she was rather gentle. In total, she spanked him only five times. It was a first for both of them and she could tell both of them were aroused by it, even if Jordan was too embarrassed to admit it. It was something she found extremely cute. The usual values of manliness didn’t apply to him, he was fundamentally unable to act like a tough guy, when even the smallest MAJOR could, but it didn’t made him less attractive. Quite the contrary, really, she had admitted long ago.

“There, we’re good” she finally said, letting her large left hand cover all of his little butt. “Now, why don’t we hit the shower? We need to be clean and all for tonight!”

--------------------------------------------------------

“So, how was your day? I’m sorry that I had to be away today of all days, but I really couldn’t afford to not go, I think it’ll do us all good, really.”

Jezabel was really in a good mood. She did look somewhat tired, with bags beneath her eyes, even visible on her dark skin, but she had a huge smile on her face, and laughed easily. And yet, neither she nor Kat had started truly drinking the many alcohols they had gathered for the celebrations of the New Years. Usually, Kat spend those with her friends, but she had made known that she couldn’t tonight. No way they would learn that she couldn’t afford their fancy restaurants and clubs anymore, not ever if she could manage.

“It was good! Really” she chirped in answer. “We both had finished our homework, so we really were able to relax and enjoy the holidays together” she said, looking at Jordan, who looked – as often when they were talking with his mother – a little stiff and embarrassed.

“Oh? What did you do? Nothing too rough I hope. You wouldn’t want to make your poor old mother worry too much, right Jor’?”

“I… we didn’t do anything dangerous, I swear mom!” he blurted, looking mightily anxious now.

“Are you sure?” she pressed on, looking quite amused, even as Kendalynn drank a very large sip of champagne to try and hide her grimace –Mouse’s mom was prying ever more into them recently, and while she was certain that they had been deft enough to avoid revealing what they were really doing when they were alone together.

“Yeah Mom, we… we’re good, really!” said her Mouse, more honestly perhaps.

“Oh… that’s good to hear that the two of you have a great sex-life then!”

Kendalynn almost spat and choked on her champagne in the same time, while her Mouse let out a strange whimper before hiding his face in his hands and starting tremble. Confusedly, Kat saw Jezabel getting up and rushing to her son to comfort him, but she was far too caught up in her own problems to really react. She needed to be able to breathe correctly and it took her almost a minute to be able to do so. When she looked through the tears which had formed in her eyes, she saw that the older MAJOR was cradling her son and looking at her, smiling a little.

“Ssh, it’s okay sweetie. There is nothing to be ashamed off here. Mama’s proud of her big boy…”

“How long...” finally managed to ask Kat, her throat sore and her eyes teary.

“Oh, for months now. You haven’t exactly been as discreet as you thought you were; at least here at home. I must commend your responsibility and behavior at school however It was a stroke of genius to  explain that you Bonded him because you were childhood friends, but it won’t last much longer I’m afraid, you’ll have to come out of the woods, Kendalynn.”

“And you’re okay with it?” squealed Mouse, looking through his fingers at his mom.

“Of course baby. You look happier than ever, and of all my students, I can’t think of one I trust more than Kendalynn to make you safe and healthy for the foreseeable future. Because it isn’t just a passing infatuation, right?” she inquired, her tone harsher suddenly.

“No it’s not!” firmly stated Kat, looking her straight in her eyes and without blinking. “I’m very much in love with your son and I while I didn’t require your permission to court him, I would very much like to receive from you the right to formally join your son into my family.”

“I see. And you, Jordan? How do you feel about it?” she asked the Minor who looked completely overwhelmed, shaking and still hiding his face.

“I...I...I...” stuttered her poor Mouse, completely unable to react, his weak will abandoning him.

“It’s okay Jordan” softly said Kendalynn, getting up and then kneeling near him, letting one of her hand rest on his lap. “Whatever you feel, I already know, we are Bonded. You can tell her the truth, you can tell ME the truth… Please… won’t you do it?”

“I want to be with Kat… with Kendalynn mom he whispered, finally removing his hands from his face, to put them on her own, clutching at them feebly. “Please, don’t be angry...”

“Why would I be angry Jordan?” asked Jezabel, lifting his head with one of her fingers, so he would look at her and see how happy she was. “You have done nothing wrong, and neither has Kendalynn. She’s from a great family, and I knows she’ll be able to provide for you, and make you happy, like she already does.”

“But you’ll be alone if I go!” whined the Minor, even as Kat wondered where and how she would provide for him just yet, since her own mother hadn’t bothered check on her and offer her a reprieve in her wrath – she was forced to remain here for the time being.

“Jordan, sweetie… I won’t be alone. You and Kat probably won’t leave Boston, and even if you do… well, I too am seeing someone right now. Oh, don’t look at me like that, did you think your old mother would forever remain single? I needed to be to take care of you, but now that you’re preparing to leave the nest, I won’t stay a bachelorette for long, I assure you!”

“Pardon me Jezabel, but… I don’t think we can leave the nest just yet” said Kat, even if she almost chocked on the words  she needed to keep the panic level of Jordan from rising as fast as they did – the poor Mouse was getting utterly terrified.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about it. As stubborn as your mother can be, I assure you that I can be more, and I think that I’ve finally managed to make her see that what was blossoming between you and my son was not a shame for her family, far from it even. She’s too proud to have relented to you just yet, but I assure you that it’ll happen in the next few days, perhaps even hours, if getting inebriated finally manages to bring her to her senses!”

“I don’t think you know my mother so well if you think she’ll change her mind on something like that” bitterly laughed Kat, who shook her head in disbelief. “She married into the MacGregor, but she holds our traditions dearer than my Dad or anyone else in the family!”

“I know she does, but we’ve been friends for a long time, very good friends, and as much as she would like to deny it, I’ve always been able to talk some sense into her thick skull! I assure you Kendalynn, that your situation will greatly improve soon!”

“I… thank you” said Kat, her eyes getting all teary once more, this time with genuine emotion. “You’ve taken me in, you’re giving me your son and you’ve done so much for me that… I… That...”

For the first time in a very long time, Kendalynn started to cry, great sobs rasping out of her. She felt MAJOR sized arms engulf her into a hug as Minor-sized ones clutched as best they could around her own, both comforting her without saying a word. Terror had given way to compassion in Mouse’s mind and she let herself be blanketed by the Smith’s gentleness. Genuine sympathy was so rare for her that she simply let herself enjoy it, unable and unwilling to put a stop to it. It wasn’t until she stopped crying, almost five minutes later that the arms released her.

“Are we feeling better?” gently asked Jordan’s Mom, and Kat could only nod in agreement. “Wonderful. Then how about we resume our festivities! It’s New Year Eve children!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kendalynn was lying awake in her bed. Against her, cradled between her torso and her right arm was Jordan, his sleeping breath a soft lullaby which failed to lure her to sleep. Even after all the champagne and wine she had drank with Jezabel and all the food she had managed to sneak on them, she still felt empty. She didn’t like being found out, no matter the reason, and no matter how well intentioned Jordan’s mom had been. It meant she wasn’t good enough to achieve her goals, which necessitated discretion.

“I’ll do better, Mouse, I swear” she said to him in an urgent whisper, looking him tenderly.

He didn’t reply, simply turning a little to hug her curves, which made her chuckle. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. She didn’t want to look at it. Jezabel had given her such hopes, but she knew it would be dashed soon. She needed to keep her calm. She wouldn’t return to the MacGregor abode, she knew her mother would never relent. Her phone buzzed again, and she frowned. It was long past midnight, so it couldn’t just be texts to tell her “Happy New Year”. With a sigh, she turned around, letting her breasts press softly on her Mouse’s torso, to pick her phone.

Kendalynn, you’re coming home tomorrow with your boyfriend.

She couldn’t believe what she was reading. Was it a joke, or some sort of sick asshole playing a trick on her? She didn’t want look at the name of the sender, but she had to. Marilyn MacGregor. She couldn’t believe it. She knew her Mom, she knew she would never relent. She would never accept that her daughter could be with a Minor, not officially, not if he wasn’t just a boy-toy instead of a real part of a healthy relationship. And know she was calling her back. Shaking a little, she hastily looked at the first text she had sent her.

Kenda, we need to talk, and I’m sorry for what I did.

That was more like her Mother. Brutally direct and to the point with her. She had never been different when tensions had arisen between them. Her usually sly behavior gave up when she was angry at her family, and she had never times for niceties in private. Kat hesitated. She was shaking more and more, and she was really unsure of what to do. She passed her tongue on her suddenly dry lips. She took a deep breath and dialed on her screen, writing and re-writing her text several times before sending it.

Hello Mother. At what hour do you want us? We stayed up late, and Jordan will be tired tomorrow.

She wondered how long her Mom would take to answer. She doubted she was sleeping. More probably, she would be thinking for hours on end how to enforce her will on her daughter and her friend’s son. Hopefully, by stating that she wouldn’t come too early, she would earn some time to sleep, think of a strategy to convince her mother to do nothing against her or her little Mouse. She needed her Minor with her, and she wouldn’t relent on this point – after all, she had already taken too much risks and made too many sacrifices to give up now.

I expect you at 12 a.m. at the latest. It should be enough time for Jordan to sleep enough and for you to look proper. I would also like that you prepare your bags with anything you’ve brought to Jezabel’s home. I don’t want her to be bothered with it any longer.

Kat blinked, unsure that she had read it correctly. Her mom has revoked her heritage, she had been forced to flee her house, with barely a thing, really. And now she was just supposed to come back and embarrass Jezabel, who had given her a place to stay, helped her structure her life in this new chaos, all because of who she ended falling in love with. And now, she was supposed to just pack everything because her mother called her back, just like that? Anger flashed and she almost crushed the phone, but it buzzed in her hand.

Please, don’t take it as an insult on Jezabel. I really care about her, and she has done great things, for me and you both. I just want to make sure she’s paid in kind and not left hanging in her life when so many things changes around her. : )

 The use of this smiley crept her out. It was so cringe-inducing to see her Mom trying and failing to sound young and cool. She had never received such a thing from her, and she wondered if it was because of Jordan’s mom. She had clearly more influence on her own that she had ever suspected. She texted back, confirming that she would be at her home by 12 a.m. and dropping her phone back on the nightstand.

“Kat?” mumbled her Mouse, partially awakened by her move.

“Sleep, my little man” she replied in a low whisper, caressing his hair to calm him down. “Everything’s fine.”

“Okay…” he mumbled before drifting back to sleep.

She hoped she was right.

 

Chapter 11 - New Year - Beacon's Hill by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here is this week's chapter ! If memory serves me right, it's a turning point. I think ?

Chapter 11: New Year – Beacon Hill

Jordan took a sharp breath as Kat finally stopped cycling. He had never went to this side of the Hill. He also had never realized how close he lived to the MacGregor not so humble abode. His mother’s apartment was situated near the Massachusset General Hospital, while Kendalynn’s was on the gentle southern slope of Beacon Hill. Which meant that he was now panting before a very large, Victorian-looking, manor. He had no other word for it, for it was far larger than a simple house, without being too ostentatious. It also looked really ancient, as opposed to more modern reproductions, which often seems tackier than necessary.

“Home sweet home” said Kat, her tone as unsure as the emotions she let out through the Bond.

“Are… are you sure it’s a good idea?” he asked, feeling as if he was looking at the den of some extremely angry and dangerous predator, who was just waiting for him to get close enough to be devoured without a chance of fleeing.

“Yes!” she affirmed, her mixed feelings dissipating like snow in the summer sun. “My Mother wouldn’t have called me back here, with you, if she hadn’t relented. I don’t know what yours did, but it seems she was right and managed to convince a MacGregor to relent. Especially Marilyn...”

Just as she finished her sentence, the main door opened and a sort of butler came to greet them. Or at least Mouse suspected she was one, but perhaps she was a bodyguard, considering how muscular she seemed to be. She was clad in a very fitting black and white uniform, which did nothing to hide her large biceps, quads and even calves which seemed to be bulging with so much power than a strange part of his mind wondered how far he would fly if she kicked him.

“Young miss” she declaimed, her voice as powerful as her body, making the poor Minor flinch, even as he noticed her blond locks and almost angelic face, which seemed at odd with her monstrous physique. “I am happy to see you back, and well. And it must be the famous Jordan Smith?”

Mouse gulped hard when her piercing icy blue eyes fell on him. She was clearly not liking him, he could tell with how cold her blue orbs where. He almost took a step back, but he felt a sudden surge of confidence chasing away the fear. Kendalynn’s presence in his mind grew stronger and he was able to steady himself and not give in ground. He couldn’t hold his eyes locked with hers, but at least it was a first step. Wordlessly, he thanked the younger giantess who let her hand fell on his shoulder.

“Hello Jean” coldly replied Kat. “If you don’t mind, we are expected, so we’ll go inside. I know the way, so you can return to your other duties.”

“I was expecting more luggage, miss” stated the butler-guard or maid of body, or whatever she was. “Madam was quite clear that you had to bring back all your possessions here.”

“Yes, well, I took with me what was necessary, Miss Smith will help me bring the few items left when she’ll have the time. And don’t bother trying to chastise me, she and I agreed on that, so it’s a matter between, me, Miss Smith and Mother. Now, if you’ll excuse us!”

Without another word, Kat pushed him forward. He stumbled a little but managed to get his balance back as she made him turn around the muscular blond, who didn’t even glance again at him. Somehow, it made her more intimidating, no less. And when they had gone up the short set of stairs to enter the manor fully, he couldn’t suppress a gasp. The insides looked almost too wealthy for him to countenance, with framed paintings of all the MacGregor’s generations, and a red woolen carpet which seemed far too well groomed to be called just that, and furniture’s in dark wood, with exquisite curves and golden edges and…

“Stop gawking, it’s not so impressive” mumbled Kat, sounding and feeling a little embarrassed. “It’s just here to impress the guests, really...”

“I am plenty sure it is extremely impressive for your boyfriend” said a vibrant voice.

Looking beyond the costly furniture, Jordan gazed upon a tall and lithe woman. She was around his Mom’s age, but looked in better shape, and her fiery red mane was similar to her daughter, albeit longer and kept well-groomed, falling way past her shoulders and covering rather modest breasts. He winced when he felt Kat pinching him, unhappy with the way he described her mother, but he really couldn’t help it. Marilyn MacGregor was impressive, still young enough to look barely a handful of years older than Kandalynn.

“It is, Ma’am” squeaked Jordan, who was very intimidated by the older MAJOR.

“Well, at least you seems cognizant enough, as expected of Jezabel’s kid… Even if...” she didn’t finish her sentence, instead sighing and shaking her head a little.

“Mom!” yelled Kat, and Mouse felt her sudden anger threatening to overcome his mind. “Can’t you wait at least an hour to start insulting my boyfriend, to my face!”

“I’m not insulting him, child. I’m stating a fact. And you should truly care more about the state of minors; that way you would realize that Jordan Smith is an oddity among his kind, and that, while I am… disappointed by your tastes, I know he won’t tarnish the MacGregor’s name. Too much!”

Marilyn MacGregor’s voice had taken quite an homely-like texture as she spoke, as if she was disclaiming her feelings not only to her daughter and himself, the poor little Minor trapped in the belly of the beast, but also those haughty ancestors who looked down on him. He felt particularly tiny here, and huddled against Kendalynn’s muscular right leg to feel safe. Her hand grazed the top of his curly hair as she send a wave of appeasing feelings in his mind, allowing him to cope better with the situation, bringing a dreamy smile on his face.

“There has been Minors in our family before!” stated Kat, frowning. “None of them tarnished the legacy of our family! Why would Jordan start it?”

“Don’t be disingenuous!” said Marilyn, her voice biting even if she remained low and calm. “You know perfectly well that those were mistresses and side-lovers, not official relationships. No children born from those ever bore the name MacGregor. Yours will be a first.”

“It… it’s a little too early to talk about kids, mother!” yelped Kat, her embarrassment painfully visible as her pale skin turned almost as red as her fiery hair. “Jordan’s still far too young to become a father, and so am I!”

“Nonsense” huffed Kat’s mother, her voice perhaps a little sterner now. “You have proclaimed, quite proudly, that you and Jordan were more than a passing fling, that you truly loved each other and that you wouldn’t just play with his heart for a time before dumping him. I expect you to hold true to those words, for I would hate bringing this poor young boy crying and hurtful to his mother. It would be a loathsome thing to do, even in the name of my love for you!”

“Jesus mother! Why must you make anything and everything so grandstanding? I love Jordan, he loves me and I assure you that in due time, we will produce heirs you seem so anxious to see! And I would never hurt my, Jordan!”

At least not if you don’t agree with it first, she added mischievously, only for him to hear, as she sent into his mind images of her powerful and perfect feet planting themselves on his face, pressing down and making him feel powerless and very aroused.

“We shall see if you truly mean it, Kendalynn, I suppose. In any case, go bring your stuff in your room. I took the liberty to arrange its accommodations, and I expect to see both of you sharing a meal with me in ten minutes flat. You know how I feel about tardiness.”

Without another word, Marilyn MacGregor turned away and walked toward another door, to the right of the main entrance hall where they stood. Meanwhile, just as silently, Kat briskly moved toward the large staircase, large enough for at least four MAJORS to cross each other without feeling to constricted, leading to the upper floor of the manor-like house. It was made of polished dark wood, contrasting with the creamy tone of the walls, also covered in wood. Surprisingly enough, the stairs were far smaller than what he had expected and he had almost no difficulty going up by himself.

“The house’s very old” stated Kat, as if reading his mind – and perhaps she had. “It was one of the first built here, long before the Dark Age, when MAJORS and Minors were closer in size. But don’t expect the rooms to be so accommodating. They were always massive enough for us not have to remodel them once our kind grew so much! Only those ballooning Cyclo’s would be too big to fit here – no that I would bring one home, note.”

“But you did bring a Minor” he mumbled, quite certain that she would have said that she would never do so, mere months ago.

“It’s not the same!” she huffed, before opening a large door and walking into a room which left Jordan quite stunned and gawking at everything. “And we really don’t have time for this!”

Mouse knew she was right, but he couldn’t help it. It was as if he had become a kid once more, treading in an adult’s room. It was incredibly neat and yet with all the clothes in the open clothing, the large chair near the towering desk he couldn’t even see the top of… It was incredibly strange. Near to him, Kendalynn dropped her few belongings she had brought from his Mom’s home, and looked at herself in a mirror which made even her looks small, which was breathtaking for the teenager, who got to gawk at her whole body easily that way.

“You’ll get used to it” she said absent-mindedly, working on her hair, which was a bit ruffled by the winter’s wind of Boston, but still looked beautiful. “And when we’ll be at lunch with my Mother, try and keep quiet, okay. Don’t go telling her what we do together, or anything like that.”

“I would never do that!” he cried out, shocked and embarrassed at this very idea.

“You don’t know my Mother. She’ll try to pry it out of you, and you’d better not spill it, if you don’t want to be kicked out of this home and never see me again. Are we clear?”

Suddenly, the subdued Kendalynn gave way to the imposing Kat. Her face lost the kind of incertitude which had often plagued her during those months when she didn’t know what her future would be. But back at her ancestral home and she returned to her full nature as a tyrant. Which he liked quite a lot, truth been told. It aroused him when she took complete control, after all, and while he was a little wary that she would act a little less caring about his own pleasure when she took hers, he was confident he wouldn’t be too off put by all of this. He trusted her.

“Bah! You’re too sugary, Mouse!” she grumbled, blushing abundantly. “Let’s go eat!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

If he had thought he had seen the most frightening pieces of the house, Jordan had been sorely misguided. The dining room was a large rectangular room, which had a large canopy as a south wall, which allowed the guests to see the garden, which was slowly starting to be covered in snow, as the menacing cloud finally released their bounty of the white, silent and suffocating frozen water. Jordan never liked snow. It was cold, it made everything far more tiring and turned the winter months in a humid mess where he often ended with a cold and a running nose.

The other walls were covered in decorations, be it ancient portraits of the MacGregor, or vast landscape of –he suspected- the ancestral fief back in Scotland, from which came the first of this ancient family of Boston. Golden lamps, older perhaps than the United States themselves seemed as pristine as when they had been freshly crafted, and alongside those ancient treasures rested more modern equipment, such as a state of the art radio, or LED lamps which almost looked alien to him, so different from the old things he had at home.

Surprisingly, the table they were sitting at wasn’t as massive as what he would have expected. It failed utterly to fill the vastness of the dining room, even if several large armchairs, which, once again, ranged from ancient-looking to the newest of the brand new design, huddled near a massive fireplace and its mantelpiece made out of white marble and carved in an elaborated Hellenistic design. Mouse suddenly wondered if it was how the heroes of ancient stories and legends felt when they went into the houses of nobles and fairies and giants…

“So, Jordan is it?” asked Marilyn, as she cut into a large piece of meat, which seemed to have been freshly roasted – perhaps in the roaring fire warming the large room, wondered the Minor.

“Yes!?” he squeaked, which irritated Kat, who silently chastised him through the Bond, making him all the more nervous in the process, which didn’t helped him.

“How long have you and my daughter been together before I heard of it?” asked the matron, not looking up from her plate as she brought a piece of meat large enough that the young teenager wouldn’t have been able to put in his mouth, no matter how much he could have tried.

“I… not for long!” he managed to say, even if his throat felt drier than the Sahara. “We… I mean, I’ve been attracted by your daughter since a long time ago, but… but we didn’t admit our feelings for each other long before you… you found out.”

He gulped hard when the hard green eyes, a shade darker than Kat’s, finally looked at him. It was hard to be fidgeting on his specially adapted chair, which gave him even more than usual a child-like appearance compared to the MAJORS, or to not glance at Kendalynn, who was using the Bond to try and keep him out of trouble, without revealing too much. He could feel how wary of her mother she was, and it made him all the more self-conscious. He really didn’t want to make a mistake and reignite the feud between the two towering women.

“That’s good to hear. I guess that it does mean that your relationship is recent?”

“Well… yes...” admitted Jordan, who didn’t understood where she was going with it.

“Then, don’t you think that it would be better to put an end to it now, before you two truly get attached for a time, and your future separation will hurt more?”

“Mother, how dare you!” roared Kendalynn, jumping from her chair to glare menacingly at her mother, who seemed utterly unphased by this outburst.

“I only tell the truth, so that both of you may actually have happy and fulfilling life, daughter.”

More than the harshness of the words, or what they displayed of a cunning but cold woman, who clearly hadn’t has mellowed out as his Mom had assumed, Mouse was taken aback by her tone. There was no anger, no disgust, no joy nor contempt. She simply stated what she considered facts, and was clearly not bothering to mince her words. Somehow, it made what he had to do easier. If she wanted to speak like that, so could he – perhaps.

“No” he said, too weakly so he repeated it, looking straight at her. “No. It’s not up to you to decide what our lives will be. Nobody but us can make a choice for ourselves.”

He felt a rush of anguish and warning from Kat, but decided to ignore it. If she so wanted, she could take command of his emotions, and he would be okay with that, but for now, he felt as if he needed to prove himself to her mother. Even if it meant angering her and getting punished because of it. Thankfully, the enormous maid/bodyguard wasn’t with them, because he doubted he would have been able to say even this much if she had been standing here, with her cold blue eyes full of contempt. For now, at least, he could speak the truth.

“Really?” smiled Marilyn, even if her green eyes didn’t display any of the charming quality that her lips had for now. “You would have me believe that the two of you can already be perfectly in love with each other, forever and ever, and that it won’t just be a passing fling?”

“It is not. I’m in love with your daughter, and… and she is in love with me!” managed to say Jordan, until the well of confidence he had found out dried up and he ended feeling more than a little embarrassed and very, very exposed, as two set of green eyes were looking straight at him.

“Well, someone here at least seems to have some guts” stated Kat’s mother, cutting herself another piece of meat, while still looking at the Minor. “Would you agree with his assessment of your relationship, Kendalynn? I would hate for Jordan to entertain delusions when it comes to your feelings toward him…”

“What he said is true!” thundered Kat, sitting back and glaring at her mother. “I love him mother! I was the first surprised for it to be true, but it is! I want to be with him, I want to live with him, and have my Mo… my Jordan with me, forever!”

“And you have thought of everything? Even how he grow old and weak – well, weaker- so much faster than you? Will you be able to hold to your feelings no matter what?”

“Can anyone says that, even when its two MAJORS together?” huffed Kat. “It’s utterly hypocritical of you to ask me something like that when you know perfectly that relationships can go stale after years or decades together. But I can tell that I love Jordan and that I don’t think it’ll ever change, as of today!” she affirmed, which did poorly to assuage some concerns from said Minor.

Of course, he couldn’t know if he would forever be in love with Kat. His own mom had fallen out with his father almost as soon as he was conceived, and he had never seen him -and hardly had any inclination to do that, from what he had heard, he was hardly the kind of man to care about a Minor boy and more the like to pretend they weren’t related. Still, he would have loved for Kendalynn to defend their relationship a little more passionately. It was hardly selling a perfect vision of their future together, which frightened him.

Oh hush, you big baby! she thundered in his head. I know what I’m doing, and I know my mother! And stop wallowing in self-pity for the smallest thing! I want you happy, got it!?

Jordan nodded, even as the effects of the Bond over him started to happen. His worries dissipated, leaving instead a sort of happy contentment. A part of him knew perfectly what was happening, but they were woven so close, Kat and him, that he couldn’t resist it. So he felt his lips turn into a strange smile and didn’t complain. He just did his best to hide it by drinking a glass of water, so as to not arouse suspicion from Kat’s mother.

“What a rousing speech” stated Marilyn, her sardonic amusement quite easy to spot. “You’ll understand that hearing this is hardly able to make me change my mind, that you and Jordan are not meant to be together, surely? I know my daughter should at least be able to realize it, at her age...”

“I’m big enough to know you’re just testing us” growled Kat, her anger roiling around Mouse without rousing him from the state of happiness he had been put under – he was far too unused to the Bonding process and how to manipulate it, too weak of will, to not be so easily under the thrall of the commanding mind of Kendalynn, after all.

He suddenly felt large arms coiling around his torso and he was then lifted from his chair, pressed against the modest but firm breasts of Kat, who hugged him tight, which made him giggle a little, as she looked at her mother, who seemed now genuinely surprised. It was really hard to not burst out in laughter because of the face she was making, but he did his best. He was pretty sure that Kat wouldn’t have liked him to do that, and he was an obedient little Mouse, he had promised her that, after all. He leant against her a little more, easing himself against her strong and powerful upper-body, enjoying its warmth.

“Now, if you excuse us, we’ll go to sleep! And tomorrow morning...”

“Tomorrow morning, we will all go together to the theatre, to see that movie you spoke about for the longest time since last year… what’s its name again… Aquaman III or something like that.”

“Moooooooooom… It’s Doctor Strange IV which will be released tomorrow. Seriously...” sighed Kat, who suddenly sounded a little amused, if embarrassed.

“Whatever, it’s not as if it was great cinema! Now, Alien, back in the days… But I’m digressing. If you want to finish your plate, you can, otherwise you can leave with Jordan and do whatever you usually do at this hour.”

There was an obvious undertone of reprobation, but to Jordan’s fuzzy mind, it sounded more directed at Kat not finishing her plate than whatever she was planning to do with him. The young Minor also thought that it would be a terrible waste of food to leave the table now, but he didn’t feel like bringing it up. He was just too happy to really care about it. Still, he felt himself being put back in his chair, and, with a last caress of his hair, Kendalynn walked toward her own place to finish the meal. He wasn’t sure, but he suspected her hips were swaggering a bit more than before.

“We’ll stay and finish this lunch, thank you very much” she huffed to her mother. “Jordan needs all the strength he can get and I know for sure that the food here will do him wonders!”

“I’m sure it will” chuckled Marilyn, her green piercing eyes falling on the smiling Minor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kat!” he mewled, as he laid, naked, on the woolly carpet in her room, looking up at her, towering in all her glory over him, still clad in her clothes.

“Hush Mouse” she whispered, her order unable to be denied thanks to the Bond. “We’re finally home, so it’s time for a real celebration. I’ll be rougher than usual, so try not to scream. Too much. Because I do want to hear you scream, from time to time.”

Her carnivorous smile should have sent shudders down Jordan’s spine, but instead a hot and fuzzy feeling started to spread from his groin outward. His breathing quickening and while he did send a quick glance at his medicine, he trusted Kat enough to know nothing dangerous would happen to him today, or any other day, as long as they loved each other. And he doubted that she could ever find someone as well suited as he was to give her pleasure, somehow.

“Well, someone sure seems awfully confident” she purred, her eyes glinting with the power she knew she had over him. “I guess we’ll have to see if you’re right about that, Mouse! After all, sometimes a Kat can’t keep her claws hidden…”

 

Chapter 12 - New Year – Mistress Kat by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Aaand, it's today's chapter ! Have fun readin that one ^^

Chapter 12: New Year – Mistress Kat

Kendalynn was rummaging through
her old stuff. Well, old only because
she hadn’t had access to it for the last few months.
Her dresses, stylish
shoes and bags were all here, and she felt in Heaven
because of it. Using perhaps three different sets of clothes
while leaving with Mouse’s mom had been atrocious to her.
Thankfully, she had managed
to spin it as being eco-responsible at school, which
had humored the others well enough to leave her
alone and not picked on because of it. She wouldn’t have been able to preserve
her power otherwise.



Yes, getting all those clothes would come in handy. She’d
reintroduce them little by little, of course,
since she wouldn’t be able to just change
her outfit every
day and pretend that she wasn’t disregarding blatantly what she had said days earlier.
But having this veritable throve would bolster
her confidence. In fact, being back home already did wonder for it. Her aspirations were as grandiose as they had ever been, once more. She’d get to rule those
idiots at school and would keep it up once they graduated and moved to college.



But it wasn’t clothes she was searching for now. It was something a
lot more useful when it came to her
relationship with her Mouse. Now that she was back where she belonged, with him
now, she needed to prepare him. They had played gentle games, now it was time to up the ante and make sure
he knew that his Kat was an absolute ruler. Not that she didn’t talk
about what she was so desperate to
get her hands on, It was necessary for couples to endure that they talk a lot,
about a lot of things, and she had explained in details why what she had in mind was necessary.



“Are you sure it’s a good idea? I… I don’t like very much the sound of it” he nonetheless whined, making her sigh and shake her head – sometimes he could be so bone-headed!



“Yes, Jordan, I’m sure” she replied, perhaps a little harsher than
she had wanted to, but she was growing
tired of his fears. “I won’t hurt you… at least, not too much and it won’t
prevent you from going to school next
week as if nothing had happened. Or don’t you believe me when I tell you that?”

She stopped searching for her lost stuff and turned around,
putting her hands on her hips as she looked
down at the little teenager
sitting on the ground near her bed. God, he looks so tiny like that! It took a lot of willpower to not bite her lips
and jump on him just yet. She needed to make this day a unique experience for him – and her, if she was being honest.
She couldn’t just give in to her urges, even when he looked up at her with pleading eyes
like he did, full of doubts and fears and arousal. With a groan, she turned around,
leaning forward and probably offering
him a tantalizing view of her gluts,
muscular and well trained.



“See, you’re already liking it!” she chuckled when she heard him
gulp and then breaths quicker. “So don’t you worry your pretty little mind, I know what I’m doing!”



“I know you do” he replied, sounding really nervous. “I’m just not
sure I’m knowing what I’m doing...” She
sighed but didn’t answer, instead doing her best to occupy her mind with her
derrière, shaking it gently as she
was humming to herself. She was quite certain that those purchases had been
hidden away here, deep into her
closet, under old clothes and discarded boxes and bags. It drove the maids wild, but she had forbidden them to teach
it, and hopefully this policy hadn’t been lifted by her mom. Suddenly, she felt her hands closing
on something leathery
and cold, and a wicked
grin formed on her face.



“Finally!” she shouted,
turning round and producing the hose whip she had hidden away.



Kat looked straight at Mouse, who seemed to pale visibly but didn’t
move or said anything. His brown eyes were glued on her tool, and it made her chuckle a little. It was always
funny how her producing it always
had the same result, even if she had never used it on anyone until now. It was,
after all, something she had wanted
to preserve for her one true love,
or the person closest to this description. A part of her wondered if she had always had Jordan in mind, but
it didn’t matter much to her. She swirled the whip around,
enjoying the sound it made.





“I wonder
how it’ll sound when it’ll
slap your cute ass” she giggled,
looking at her Minor.

Mouse
squirmed deliciously as he followed the whip’s end with his eyes. It was
something she had been anxious to try
for a long time, but she hadn’t dared bought a new one while she lived with his mother.
It was too risky, and even if Jezabel had seen through
their attempts to hide their relationship, she didn’t believe she’d have accepted
that her son be involved
in something a little more physical and prone
to leave some marks. Coaxing him into accepting it would be long and arduous,
but she’d try it today, gently.



“You promise it won’t hurt too bad, right?” he asked him, squirming under the heavy blanket covering
his naked body, to preserve
it from the winter’s cold seeping into the old mansion.



“I promise, yes” she said, walking toward
him and then kneeling – even so, she was still a lot taller
than he was, crouching on the ground.
“It’s really that cold in here?”



“I’m naked underneath it” he replied, making her chuckle with how
indignant he sounded. “And it’s a lot colder
than what I’m used to.”



“That’s because your mom live in an apartment, not a house. A rather
small one, so heating it isn’t so hard.
This old place is a lot harder to keep warm in winter – but in summer, it
remains rather cool, really. You’ll get used to it, because we never had radiators and the likes installed here.”

“Well
you’ll need to have some” he mumbled, looking away from her. “Otherwise I’ll
die in mere weeks… it’s too cold and wet here for my asthma.”



Kendalynn almost swore, but managed to keep herself under control.
She hadn’t taken his illness into account.
Asthma was really something strange and unknowable for MAJORS. When they had
some physical ailments requiring
tools such as glasses, it was mostly because they saw too well – or heard too well in some cases.
Never because their bodies were too frail to sustain
normal effort but because they couldn’t endure
vastly superior amount of sensory
information. She’d need to convince
her mom that an electric radiator would be needed here.



“Fine, we’ll deal with it as soon as possible. I don’t want you to get sick, Jordan.”

He looked
startled at the use of his name and it made her smile. It was really
easy to forget it, she really loved to call him Mouse,
because compared to her,
and he was a mousey and easy target, a little prey,
when she was the big bad cat hunting him. But once in a while, it was
good to remind him that she loved him, Jordan Smith,
for who he was. She caressed
his face, leant
even more forward
as he got up slightly and they shared a deep,
passionate kiss. She broke it first, enjoying the look he gave her – clearly,
he craved more than that.



“I need to be careful with you my dear” she chuckled, “I know it.
But right about now, we won’t need to warm the room too much beforehand. I’m sure you’re
more than willing
to warm it with me, right? It would do us well,
some physical activity!”



He nodded enthusiastically, unable to give form to his thoughts on
this idea, which made her giggle even more.
She took him in her arms, heavy blanket and all, and put him on her king-sized bed. It could have
been a very uncomfortable situation, if she hadn’t put several hot water
bottles between the sheets and the
mattress, to warm it all real good. It was something she had learnt to do since
she was a little kid, because,
sometimes, even she found her bed cold during the long winter months. But she had been planning their afternoon ever
since they had set foot in her house, and Kat wouldn’t let something
as trivial as cold weather ruin it.



“Wha… what will we
be doing – the physical
activity I mean?”

“Oh Mouse!”
she said, bellowing a great laugh. “Sometimes I forget how cute you are, but you always find
great way to remind me! We’ll have sex, baby. Kinky sex. This beauty” she
added, producing the whip, “will grace your backside and ass while you’ll
treat me well down there.”

She
pointed at her crotch and chuckled once more when she saw him blushing. She let
out a huge smile on her face, showing
him her teeth, including her almost fang-like canine. She knew it was a rather frightening sight for Minors,
whose own dentition
had nothing of the sort – one more proof that MAJORS
were predators when Minors were prey in her book. She had taken time, however,
to make sure that her teeth actually
aroused him – not as much as her feet, but he knew what it meant, how good they would
feel on his skin.



“You see, my Mouse… Now that we are here… the possibilities for our
little games have grown a lot… My
mother always told me that whatever I do in my room is mine alone to deal with
and she won’t care about it
or its consequences, because a ruler need to be able to rule herself.”



As she said that, Kat languorously started to remove her skirt,
pushing it slowly down her long pale legs,
grinding each against the other in the sensualist way she knew off. It wasn’t
so hard, she had spent hours training herself
in front of a mirror.
No skill, no matter how peculiar or seemingly beneath
her had to be discarded, another lesson from her mother.
When she finally
stepped out of her skirt,
in her panty, socks and
blouse, she could tell Jordan was already really aroused, and it made her all
the more excited.



She caressed her jawline, then her neck, letting her free hand
descend toward the buttons of her blouse,
even as the other, holding the whip, came to rest near her hips, the tip of her
toy slapping gently against her hard
skin. It had been hard, to find such an antique, since horse were far too small to be rode by MAJORS nowadays. Still, some
still produced whips, since it allowed for a lot of kinky stuff, no matter the size of the partners.
A delicious shiver ran down her spine and Kendalynn had to remind herself that she needed
to be gentle with her Mouse.



She unbuttoned the first button and shook her head at Jordan when
she saw his little hands moving toward his little
dick. She would
have none of it. He’d pleasure himself
when she granted
him this right,
not on his own. She hadn’t trained
him well enough
as of yet, because she had lived
with his Mom and had needed to keep it down and play it
cool. Now, the only thing she had to be worried was to lose control and let her true temper rage on.
It was so easy to abuse him, the risks of hurting him were high, and she needed to keep it cool.



“You know, Mouse…
You can talk to me, tell me what you think of me, of my body, when I do that” she said, removing another button and
letting out a small sigh as her breasts felt a little less constricted – she wasn’t sure yet, but she suspected
that they had grown a little bit more recently, which made her feel
quite good. “I mean, you don’t have to force
yourself. But I would really like it, and you love to do something
I like, don’t you?”



“Yeah!” he shouted excitedly. “It’s just… you so gorgeous naturally,
and, and when you do that, well, it gets a little
hard to get my thought
in order and… and I want you so bad right now, but I know it isn’t my place to decide if it’s possible
and...”



She interrupted him with a crystalline laugh. He was so adorable
saying all this and being all agitated. She knew he craved a deep and tender
love, and she would give him that, but she was more of a tough lover. Still, it was good to see how
much of an effect she had on him and how their relationship had already taught him how to behave and think
when it comes to them fucking. She was in command of that, and she would never relinquish her hold on that. Still,
she would enjoy being soft and tender at times.
Today wouldn’t be one of those however, and she needed to prepare him for that,
otherwise he may well take fright and fly away.



“That’s so sweet Mouse” she purred. “But I think we need to make
some slight adjustments” she added,
opening her blouse slightly more and finally giving him a good view of her
blood red lace bra. “When it’ll be
just the two of us, here at home, you’ll address me as Mistress Kat, except if
otherwise instructed. Do you think you can do
that, Mouse? Hum?”



She cocked her head a little on her left side, smiling at him while
she slowly continued removing her clothes,
one button at a time, already flexing her abs underneath the blouse in
preparation of their upcoming reveal.
He gasped and looked at her mouth agape. During a second, she wondered if she had pushed him too far. He had his pride, after all, and she liked it, it was truly delicious
to see him fight
for his rights while also succumbing to her
will. When he finally spoke, she
listened with trepidation, hoping
that she hadn’t made a mistake.

“Mi…
Mistress Kat…. Does it… will we do something a little dangerous today?” he
asked, shaking underneath the blanket which still
covered him.

“Yes,
my mouse” she replied tenderly, extending her whip to caress his right cheek.
“I’ll be rougher than usual, and it
may leave bruises on you – not big ones, nothing threatening, but I’ll mark you
as mine for good. If any bitches try
to steal you from me at school, they know that Jordan Smith belong to me, and it’s all that matters, right,
Mouse? You belonging to me, and thus us together, having the time of our life.”



As she was talking, she had finished
unbuttoning her blouse
and she sensually removed it, rotating her shoulders
to let it fall from her back, exposing her perky breasts. They still weren’t a
hindrance when running, but if they
were indeed growing, they could prove to become one. But truth been told, she didn’t care much. There was some potential
to be used in being
forced to stop her track team affiliation because she had become too hot to be able to run correctly. She
felt a burning sensation in her loin and bit her lower lips as she got out
of her blouse.



“Would you remove
my socks, Mouse?” she asked – in truth,
an order.

She
extended her left foot toward him, easily maintaining her balance with just the other. Her breathing was quickening, she was really
getting into it and she couldn’t wait to pounce on him, to dominate him body and mind. Not storming
into his head and taking control of him was really hard, but she kept her focus. She wanted this first experience to be Bond-less, so she’d be able to know what he
could endure without being spurred or controlled. She let out a moan
nonetheless when she felt his small fingers on her leg, caressing it before removing
her sock gently.



“They are so beautiful… and they smell so good” he said to himself,
looking at her toes as she wiggled them for his benefit.
“Can I...”



“Yes, you may kiss my feet Mouse.
It won’t spare you the lash, however”
she said in a seductive
growl, once more caressing her cheek with the whip. “Nothing will.”

He
did as he was told and his soft lips touched her toes, each several time,
making her squirm a little. He was
always so gentle and careful when he did that, it was a powerful aphrodisiac
for her. She was starting
to develop her own form of foot fetish, or physical reactions
induced by his, she realized.
Every time she was in the
shower, she was transfixed by them now, and the lightest touch made her shiver, unleashing a sexual fever in her veins.
At first, he had made her really uneasy, but she had embraced it – it was just another display
of her superiority, after all.



“Don’t get too excited” she purred, removing her foot and firmly
planting it on the ground. “You have another sock to remove,
after all!”



She laughed loudly
when he repeated the same ceremonial. She almost didn’t
need to use accessories, really. Almost. But she liked it, she
liked the idea of it, the possibilities it opened for them. And she knew she needed to be careful in her first
use of them, but also assertive. It was too easy for one to lose track of what was truly working or
not in bed, after all. If she didn’t use the whip well enough today, Jordan could balk at harsher treatment later, or even find it unappealing to him, and it wouldn’t
do at all.



“There, much better” she said, mostly to herself, when he had
finished kissing her second foot. “All I need
now is to get out of those little panty and small bra and I’ll be with you,
Jordan. Do you mind if I take my time, it’s harder with just
one hand...”



“I could help you!” he offered, almost jumping at the opportunity,
another proof that he was simply adorable,
and she decided that she could be magnanimous; it wasn’t as if she would let it
become a bother, or even frustrate
her – he was well trained after all.



“Only my bra, okay? Panties are harder to remove for you, we both
know it, and I want to stay in the mood as much as possible!”

She turned
around and squatted,
allowing him to free her breasts. He had proven
remarkably adept at  it,
and in seconds she felt the constrains of her bra being lifted. Took a deep
breath, inflating her bosom, before
exhaling powerfully, almost as if she was trying to blow a candle. The bra
didn’t fell on the ground, since
the bra-straps were still over her shoulders, but just as she was moving to
remove them, she felt Jordan getting
up and pressing his body into her back, extending to do so himself. She gasped when his little rod touched her skin; it was burning
hot.



“Someone’s really eager”
she purred, letting
him do his duty since he was so
eager.

“Yes” he admitted, his voice steadier
than usual. “I want you, Kendalynn” he added, a little less audibly, but it was enough to send her into overdrive.



Her bra was barely falling
from her perky breasts when she turned,
pushing him with a yelp on the bed and straddling him. She didn’t talk, but
pressed her still covered pussy on his face and moaned when he started to lick and bit through her
panty. She squirmed and gasped, as the feeling of complete power over her little Minor lover coursed
through her veins. She was getting really wet, and she needed to remove her last garment and fuck him real bad. Still,
she also needed to reinforce some rules.



“Mistress Kat” she said between her gasps of pleasure, before
looking over her shoulder and letting the whip fall
on his exposed belly.



He yelped and trashed as a paler
mark formed on his skin. She watched
it closely, wondering
if she had drawn blood, but
the mark quickly faded. With a grin, she slapped him again, a little harder
this time and he let out a scream.
But she noticed
how his dick was hard, perhaps harder than ever and already
starting to leak pre-cum. A grin formed on her lips as she hit him for
the third time, this time on his inner
right calve. He trashed even more as she ground her pussy on his face, allowing
her juices to drown her own panty.



“You need to be punished when you aren’t obeying my rules, Mouse”
she said almost as an orgasmic moan. “I’m the one in charge,
I set the rules and you trash
them at the first chance
you get, you naughty boy!
Thankfully, I have my tools at hand!”



She hit him again with the whip, not harder than the second time.
She didn’t want to take too much chance
just yet. She needed to keep her domineering tendencies in check, if only a
little. Getting up and away from his
little mouth was one of the hardest things she had ever done, but she managed
it and quickly removed her panty. It
was soaking wet and she discarded it with a flick of her hand, throwing
it on the heap of dirty clothes
she’d have washed
as soon as possible. But right now, her lusty
mind was on the games she was planning for her Mouse.



“You like it, don’t you?”
she asked him rhetorically as she positioned herself so her beautiful tits would be just over his head. “You like it, when I’m in charge of everything.”



“Yes” he admitted, looking at her, transfixed.

“And
you like it when I hit you like that, because it reminds you of how powerful I
am, compared to you. How I could
hurt you really
bad if I wanted to...”



“Yes… It’s… it’s like, you can do anything to me, but I also know you won’t cripple
me so it’s… it’s a little exciting...” he replied, looking
slightly embarrassed.



“You call that a little?”

She
let herself descend somewhat more over his body, until the tip of his dick
touched her belly. He gasped and buckled a little, making
her giggle. She truly had quite a lot of power over him, and it made her
feel so damn great. She could have waited more, teased him more, but she
couldn’t take it anymore. With a
grunt, she positioned herself and put his puny penis into her hungry vagina.
She moaned when she felt him trying to move in rhythm with her, and in spite of herself, she found herself
allowing him to set their pace.



“Don’t get too used to it” she chuckled. “I’ll be taking command of
this whole thing soon enough, you better know it,
my itty bitty Mouse!”

He didn’t
answer her, seeming
too focused on their love-making. She felt his mind trying to Bond with hers, but she firmly forbade it. She
caressed his torso with her free hand, as she transitioned to an almost sitting position, most of her
weight resting on her legs and the hand holding the whip. She’d slap him with it some more, soon enough,
but for now she was content to let him weakly pound him. He was unable to fill her, of course, but having sex with a Minor was quite pleasurable, in fact far more than with a MAJOR,
since she hadn’t to constantly reassert her authority.

Moaning softly, she looked at her lover’s
face through half-closed eyelids. He was beautiful, and every now and then she was surprised to not have
noticed his attraction to her earlier. He was also fragile, unable to cope with her full weight. She
could probably crush him to death if she let herself go wild, and somehow, it made her really aroused. Control, I need to control my impulses! she
chided herself, as she felt her pussy
tightening on his dick. She gasped when he managed to reach a particularly pleasurable spot, wondering how he felt about
the whole thing.





Hopefully, he loved it. If he didn’t,
she’d make him change her mind. By any means necessary.

Chapter 13 - New Year - First marks by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the daly. Life have been so hectic recently I couldn't even post something written long ago ! But I'm back !

Chapter 13: New Year - First marks

Jordan was looking at himself in the mirror – as best he could when using a MAJOR sized one, of course. He was naked, and his dark skin was glistening with sweat. In the background, he could hear Kat keeping the shower all to herself, as she was used to. They just had their last morning routine before returning to school the next day. Which meant that she had been particularly demanding – perhaps even predatory – under the sheets. It was a little hard to keep up, since he didn’t have her stamina, but he tried his best.

But today, she had started something new, something where the Bond had played a huge part in making him accept it. If she had just told him what she had in mind, he would have probably refused – or at least try to, because he had to be honest with himself. He wouldn’t be able to resist her, even without the Bond. But Kat wasn’t keen on wasting time when she wanted something – or someone. She had simply used the Bond to make him more amenable to her will and he had to admit that she had made the whole thing feel incredibly good.

But now, he had to live with the marks of it, and the poor Minor felt quite ashamed with himself. He’d have to hide all of those, otherwise someone would realize what was happening to him, and he didn’t thought he’d be able to deal with it properly. He wasn’t boastful, he wasn’t able to simply ignore the remarks of others, like all MAJORS were used to. And yet, as he looked at himself and reminded the feelings he had experienced, he couldn’t help but get aroused. He gasped softly when he noticed his dick hardening proudly, pointing at his reflection as his mind returned to what he and Kat had just done.

He had been woken up by his lover, leaning over his prone body, a hungry and lustful glint in her eyes and a grin on her face. Just as he was emerging, she kissed him wildly, surprising him for a second, until he reciprocated, letting his hands clutch her head, as he enjoyed the feeling of her luxurious red hair. She had groaned playfully as he did so and made him shudder and yelp when one of her large hands had simply gone and started to masturbate him. Then, just before he felt the need to breathe desperately, she broke their kiss and smiled at him.

“I want to mark you as mine like never before” she stated, and she used the Bond to make him calm and accepting of it. “I’ll bite, for real this time. Your skin will be my tapestry Mouse. It’s not up for debate” she added as he had tried to muster some resistance. “I’ll make it really good for you to, so don’t worry about it. That’s an order, lover boy!”

She had giggled as his mind had buckled and then given way to her will. She hadn’t abused the Bond just yet, because she hadn’t ordered him how to feel. She just used it the traditional way MAJORS did, ordering him around, even in bed. But he had to admit that he kind of loved it – without being sure that it was really how he felt or just something he had been conditioned to feel. But soon, as she pumped him good, he stopped pondering such things and started to buckle so he wouldn’t be entirely passive, which made Kandalynn laugh.

“Easy now Mouse” she growled happily. “I’m in charge here.”

She had pressed down on his hips with her other hand, and her incredible strength allowed her to prevent him from moving with an incredibly easy way. It was exciting. It was hard to deny it. He loved being dominated and with the effects of the Bond, all he wanted to do was to make her happy, by being an obedient little lover. Perhaps he should have been ashamed, but he doubted he’d have been, even if she didn’t crush such an idea into the bud when it reared its head and they were Bonded together.

“You’re adorable… And pretty tasty I’m sure…”

Without further waiting, she approached her mouth from his left nipple and while he expected her to lick it, she did something quite different. Flashing her teeth, including those long canines which made easy to distinguish even a very small MAJORS from a very tall Minor. Jordan hadn’t the time to think nor act. Kendalynn bit him, deep. He gasped and trashed as pain surged, but the power of her mind appeased him, turning the suffering into a strange form of pleasure. He felt her teeth digging deeper and deeper into his muscles, having pierced his skin with such ease that he should have been terrified. “You’re delicious… I understand why so many MAJORS civilizations ate Minors in the past” she moaned, lifted her head back and licking the blood which was flowing from her mouth, a savage and yet incredibly arousing smile forming a red and wet croissant on her magnificent face.

“It hurts” gasped Mouse, unsure of how to react, looking at the bloody mess that was his left pectoral now. “I’ll have destroyed muscles forever…”

He didn’t feel really terrified, at least not nearly as much as he should have been. She wanted him calm for this first time, he could see it in her mind, even as she gushed on the taste of his blood. He felt something strange and looked at his torso, where some muscles were twitching. He suspected that he should have felt some sort of agony. But instead, his pain was like a distant buzz at the back of his mind. He was able to easily ignore it, and let Kat bring his left arm toward her mouth, to bite in it again, perhaps less deeply than the first time, however.

“Why?” he asked her, feeling more curious than afraid.

“Because I can. Because I want to. Because I need too” she replied in a low whisper, her voice reducing to a low grunt more than anything else. “I need you, I need everyone to know that you belong to me. That you are off limits.”

“But it’ll destroy your image when people will see this” stated Jordan, feeling strangely confident. “No it won’t” she chuckled. “The only ones who could see this will be when you change to your P.E. class. And let’s be honest, I’m sure that most of them won’t look at your torso or arms. And the marks will have faded quickly enough for them to be just barely noticeable…”

She had been wrong. Perhaps she had overestimated his ability to heal, or perhaps she had bitten him far too deep for the marks to truly fade. In any case, he was now spotting two very visible scars on his body, where the skin was still extremely sensitive and prone to send flashes of pain in his whole body. Especially the one on his left pectoral. While he used his arm more, she had been slightly more cautious with it and after a few days, it was almost completely healed. Not so the first place where she had tasted his blood.

The skin had been well pierced and even now, he was able to see the mark of all her teeth, from the incisors to the canines, and even a faint hint of the molars where he had impressive bruises. She had bitten really hard on him and without the Bond, it would have been a nightmarish experience, but she had made it pleasurable. Which was the main reason he was ashamed. Today, everyone admitted that Minors had far more power to shape it that MAJORS, even the mighty Tier 3, when they wanted to. But he didn’t seem to be able to do that and he felt a little pathetic because of it.

“That’s because you’re a prey at heart Jordan! Don’t beat yourself about it!” shouted Kat from her shower, surprising him since he hadn’t realized that she was still Bonded with him – for once, she used it in a very light way.

“I… I’m not!” he yelled back, but it was half-hearted at best, because he knew she was right, deep down.

He wasn’t one of those Minors able to fight for their rights, no matter what they may have been doing in the privacy of their homes, with their MAJORS boyfriends or wives and all. Sure, he had talked the talk and he still did a little. But he didn’t really had the guts to make a stand against Kat when she did that. He loved the way she dominated him, how she was an absolute predator compared to him, determinate, without a shred of doubt and perhaps even dangerous. But also loving and actually sweet, when she allowed him to glimpse at her own weaknesses.

You’re worrying too much, she whispered in the back of his mind. Nothing wrong will happen at school, and you’re not pathetic because you let me do this to you.

“Really? Shouldn’t I at least try to fight it a little, at least?” he asked her aloud, knowing that she’d also know what he asked through the Bond.

She didn’t answer and he felt a little dejected. But soon, he heard the shower stopping and felt the pull of her mind, attracting him to her. With a little sigh, he turned away from the mirror and trotted toward her. As always, he was smitten by her body. Sure, she wasn’t extremely curvy or anything like that, but her body was a pure mixture of feminine power and strength. Her muscles moved sensually beneath her skin as she turned toward him and gestured to him to walk into the shower with her, which he did, obviously.

“You really worry too much” she repeated out loud as she gently pushed him toward the jet of hot, steamy, water she had opened again as soon as he was fully inside the shower.

Mouse winced but said nothing. He didn’t like to share her showers because she always seemed to delight in selecting a temperature which was just a little too hot for him to be comfortable with. It wasn’t scalding but it certainly didn’t felt any relaxing, especially since the jets were made for a MAJORS, and hadn’t lost all their strength when they hit his body, far below. But he was growing used to those antics and could easily ignore it. Usually. This time, his still fresh scars made the whole experience harder to endure.

“Poor little Mouse… he got trapped by a big hungry cat and now has to live in luxury” she goaded him, clearly amused by their situation.

“It’s not funny” he grumbled, but he had to admit that, as shameful as those scars could be, he lived a good life.

Kat was protective of him, making sure that the people working to keep the house clean respected him and his wishes. It was almost as if she made sure that they saw him as a real human being. She towered over him, controlled him, hurt him good at time, but only when they were together. At any other given time, she still acted like the perfect defender of a more human, less brutal, society for MAJORS. And she meant it, because he had been able to see it from her mind, when she hadn’t expected it. Which had made her angry a little, he remembered with a smile.

“It’s plenty funny, since you’re smiling” she haughtily replied, displaying her uncanny ability to act hypocritically yet charmingly as she flashed a naughty smile at him and crouched to kiss him languorously.

“You’re really sure it won’t be a problem – for you, I mean?” he asked her.

She groaned but she couldn’t hide from him how she felt about it. She was feeling somewhat guilty of what she had done, having misjudged her ability to hurt him. She didn’t want to hide their relationship anymore, but it could destroy her whole carefully crafted public image if it was discovered that she could do that to a Minor. Sure, she’d muster support from the traditionalists, who felt that having to share the world with the smaller breed of humans instead of just taking it – and them – as they saw fit, but it was hardly a growing demographic.

“I’ll manage, Jordan” she said to him with gravitas. “I’ll just have to make sure that all the others will be a lot softer and less hurtful for you than the first one” she added with a smirk which made him shiver a little.

“I’d like for you to not mark me anymore” he stated bluntly, which made her laugh throatily. “I’m serious you know?” he pouted.

“I sure do” she chuckled, kissing him again.

“Then why can’t…. why can’t you be more serious about it” he grumbled, looking at his feet when she broke the kiss and stood up to her full height.

“Because I’m a MAJOR and you’re a Minor… in need of a good shower! Step forward, directly under the stream of water please.”

Jordan sighed but did as he had been instructed. He winced when she directed the water directly toward him, instead of letting it flow around. It wasn’t that hard to deal with, but it was really uncomfortable, but what would came after would feel a lot better. He smiled when he felt her long and powerful fingers digging into his dense hair, making sure that they got wet from their tips to their roots. She could have been violent, but when she washed him, she was always soft and kind, doing her best to make sure that he wouldn’t get hurt or even inconvenienced.

“You’re thinking too much about this” she sighed, shaking her head with an amused smile. “It’s just that there is no point in shaking you left and right to clean that beautiful hair of yours.”

“You really think it’s beautiful? I’m always afraid it looks too…” he started, but didn’t finish, unsure about how to finish this sentence.

“Too what? Too like the hair of a black boy? It does, and I like the way it looks, and the way it feel under my fingers” she revealed.

And she didn’t just said those words to make him calmer and happier. She really meant it, she proved it by opening her mind more and making sure he could delve deeper than usual into it. He did so with gusto, intending to enjoy this rare opportunity to its fullest. She could have resisted his attempt, of course, but she didn’t, allowing him to look further than her last words. He discovered that she truly had enjoyed biting him, even if she had given him a lot of theatrics when she had done so, to make him feel a little more overwhelmed.

“You really go too far sometimes” he grumbled, as she forced him to pivot so every crevice of his body was wet enough for the next step of their showering.

“Oh please!” she huffed. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like the blood-licking, carnivorous, act of me! I’m pretty sure our friend here did, at least!”

“Kat!” he shouted, when her fingers coiled around his dick.

“Oh come on! I need to clean it too, I don’t want something dirty in me, you know it!” she chuckled, displaying quite a bit of hypocrisy.

“I could clean myself, you know? It’d be faster for both of us…” he replied, trying – and failing – to push her fingers away, which only made her laugh harder. “I’m serious. Wouldn’t it be better for you anyway?”

“How so?” she asked him, truly curious as far as he could tell. “I mean, I can wash you quite fast if you want to…”

“No, I’m fine!” he stated as fast as possible. “But it’d better for you because you wouldn’t have to lean and crouch all the time.”

“So considerate… But I do love to do that to be with you.”

It was one of those time where her brutal honestly left him speechless. It was so hard to reconcile her often ruthless and lying behavior with this gentleness, this fondness for him which made him mellow so much more. He was clay under her touch, waiting to be shaped in the form she deemed fit, but it didn’t really bother him, when she was this soft and kind. He could almost forget her more predatory aspect and lean into her tender care, forgetting all his worries. Almost.

“I’m always kind… even when I bite” she stated as she fished the bottle of shampoo from the place she kept it when she didn’t used it. “It’s just that what MAJORS and Minors consider kindness can vary wildly!”

“Well, I’d still like it with less teeth” he huffed as she started to massage her hair, with the shampoo, forcing him to close his eyes to avoid getting any in them.

“Damn… where did you learn to be so stubborn” she grumbled as she took her time to wash his hair, perhaps a little rougher than usual.

It was actually a good question. A few weeks ago, Jordan wouldn’t have dared talk back to her. But a few weeks ago, he wasn’t her boyfriend, and he didn’t spend so much time Bonded with her. Her personality had to be rubbing off on him. He didn’t know if it was possible or perhaps even common, but somehow, he suspected that when two mind spent so much time linked deeply, it had to affect each of them – but so far, it didn’t seem that Kat was that changed, except perhaps that she seemed more open with him than before.

“Oh my God… you’re so cheesy at time” she grumbled. “Stop thinking about it and enjoy your shower – you’ve got a pretty woman washing you after all!”

“I know, and I do enjoy it. It’s just that I’m… I’m so happy to have you. I’ve, I’ve never expected something as incredible as that to be possible…”

He let his voice trail off when he felt her mind pressing on him. He didn’t sigh, in fact enjoying the sensation of her consciousness overcoming his own slightly. It was as if a fire, bright and yet not searing, entered his body. He could feel her extending her power over him from the surface of their thoughts to a level far deeper. He didn’t try to resist her. He loved when she made him her puppet, somehow. Sure, he was ashamed of himself afterwards, but when she penetrated him like that, it was the best feeling in the world, and he couldn’t get enough of it.

“My God, I have made a junkie out of you! You’re really a naughty mouse now, wouldn’t you agree Mouse?”

“Yes Mistress Kat. I’m a very, very naughty Mouse, who get all erect because you will it so” he heard himself saying as she played with her power.

”You’re adorable” she laughed, releasing her hold on his mind, and thus his body. “Don’t move, I need to wash the shampoo away now.”

“It… it was not very kind” Jordan weakly protested, even as he did as he was told.

“You’re right. It wasn’t. But you like it when I’m not very kind with you, Mouse. We both know it, so I don’t see the problem here.”

Kat’s voice was harsher suddenly and her mind closed itself. For whatever reason, she seemed focused entirely on cleaning him. Mouse suspected that some deep thought had surfaced that she didn’t want him to learn about. It was something she was very keen off, having her privacy while mostly denying him his one. But it was something he accepted – as a Minor, he hadn’t grown with much time alone for himself when he was but a kid. His Mom would have been far too worried to let him wander around Bondless, after all.

“You know… I… we’ll have to set up something for school” she finally stated, indicating that she did felt the need to share at least a portion of her mind with him.

“How so? Don’t you want me to be your boyfriend officially?”

“I do, and it won’t be too bad for my public image, really. But… but it mean that some people will target you even more, Mouse.”

“What? I though you MAJORS stopped chasing after Bonded Minors!”

He was so aghast that he had opened his eyes even while she hadn’t finishing washing her hair and got some shampoo in the right one. It didn’t sting too much, but it was sufficient to make him wince and recoil a little, earning a grumble and a firmer grip on his body for his trouble. He did his best to not move too much nonetheless, even if it wasn’t easy. Finally, after some time, water went into his eye and washed it clean, allowing him to stop blinking and take the wonderful sight of Kat’s naked, wet, body just inches away from his face.

“It may have been true for our parents’ generation, but it isn’t really the case anymore. Now that your standing has gotten up in the world, you’ll get people trying to convince you to switch partners because they have feelings for you – or assholes who just want to prove that your kind will always partner up with the strongest around them.”

“And… and you think they’ll try to do it… to me!?”

Suddenly, the perspective of going back to school felt a lot more dangerous than it had ever been. There was a lot of people in their High School, and there was a lot of MAJORS who looked stronger and taller than Kat. And while he had no doubt that she was able to make any of them pray for mercy, it could destroy her carefully crafted and managed image of a good girl. Which was obviously what was bothering her. He knew her well enough to know that she hated it when something wasted her efforts, and something as big as that… it had to be frightening, even for her!

”You’re giving me a look I don’t like Mouse” she said, startling him a little. “I’m not made of sugar. I can assure you that I’ll make rue the day to the first idiot who will try to snatch you from underneath me! You are mine alone!”

“But won’t you get expelled or at least lose your circle of friends or something equally terrible?” he asked her.

“No. And now, stop talking about it, I want to enjoy us, in the shower, alone!” she ordered, almost barking the last few words.

It could have been hard to do so, but as soon as he opened his mouth – not to protest, to agree! – she made use of the Bond again, chasing away all his worries. Jordan found himself reduced to a bumbling but loveable idiot, which made her chuckle, and the somber atmosphere dissipated as if someone had willed it away. And in a sense, Kat had did so, of course. It allowed Jordan a guilt-free look at her feet. Even a little wrinkled by the hot water, they still looked delicious, and he couldn’t wait to feel same, taste them, again.

“You little perv” chuckled Kat. “I should really punish you for that, but you’re just too adorable, my Mouse” she added, catching his face between her hands and shaking it softly, like one would do to a precious pet – but he knew she loved him far more than she loved a pet.

“But you’ve known for a long time that I find your feet perfect, so why would you punish me now?” “Damn it, too adorable!” she squealed, cuddling him to no end suddenly. “How did I ever live without you, Mouse? Can you tell me?”

“Well, you started by breathing and –““Oh, shut up, you adorable dork! I need to reassert some dominance, it seems, and I know just the way to… Get on your knees, and start cleaning me. From the ankle up.”

“But… but your feet” he tried, frowning in spite of the Bond’s effects.“It’s called a punishment, Mouse” she grinned at him, her eyes glinting again with that predatory zeal which usually made him afraid of her – at least a little.

“I can’t wait to show you around, at school” she mumbled, and Jordan felt even more nervous.

Chapter 14 - New Term – New life by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

With a little delay, the new chapter !

Chapter 14: New Term – New life

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!” grumbled Karen, looking up at Kat, who rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I did tell you. Just now. Can’t you get on with the scrip, Karen, please?” she growled, and the smaller, inferior MAJOR, winced and then energetically nodded, trying to appease her friend.

“Okay, sure but… I mean… You, with a minor? That’s…. that’s not really what you’d have expected from someone like you. It’s great, really, I’m not saying that it’s bad!” she hastily added, when Kendalynn squinted in her direction.

She felt powerful. Just closing her eyes a little made her friend submit. And she wasn’t a Minor. She was a full-blooded, if petite, MAJOR. Of course, she had been groomed since a long time by now to make sure that Karen would obey her – often yet unvoiced – desires. Others would be harder to deal with. Like the two Cyclopeans idiots, the official King and Queen of the High School. That they had broken up – something quite common for MAJORS their age, no matter their size – meant that each of them could possibly waltz in her carefully devised plans.

Melania was bound to be easier to deal with, surprisingly. She had become more subdued, as if not only the threats about her family’s rather shady dealings with law enforcement and correct documentations, but also her break up had made her a lot more unsure of herself. Richard was a lot more volatile. His little rape attempt had been thwarted so easily that he seemed to have been emasculated, but he had grown so much in the last few weeks, shooting up at a terrifying 5 meters even (16 feet 5), and it had made him regain his confidence.

“I mean, you’re known for your defense of them – Minors, I mean! But becoming a couple with one of them it’s… it’s something else, you’ve got to admit it!”

“I do admit it, Karen” sighed Kat, who wanted to think about something else than her love-life, right about now.

She’d have time to do so when the third period would be over. Mouse would end his morning courses, meaning that they’d be able to share a meal, and she’d reveal herself for the world to see. And she needed to be prepared, to try and analyze what could happen, and what would happen. Most MAJORS would actually be jealous of her – even today, when their kind was starting to pop up in greater numbers in High Schools all over the country, Minors were a rarity. To Bond with one was often seen as the ultimate proof of uniqueness.

Kat expected a lot of scavengers among them. People who wouldn’t dare actually face her and try to steal her Mouse from underneath her but would try to ingrain themselves in her circle, trying to find a way to also connect with Jordan, in the hope that they’d break off. But they weren’t the worst kind, of course. Those, she could manipulate, shape to conform to her will, and generally speaking rule them – she’d even let Karen use her position as her best friend to dominate those, making her feel trusted and powerful when she was just the former and useful.

“But aren’t you afraid about some guys being… I don’t know, violent against him? I know that some people don’t like Minors around here and there is even some who are… you know?”

“Yes I do” growled Kat, but her anger wasn’t focused on Karen; she liked to see her being nervous for something which could affect Kendalynn herself, since it meant that she’d do her best to prevent it. “Those idiots are wasting most of their time screaming about blood purity and what not – I guess I should be happy that they don’t care about the skin tone or faith of a MAJOR, but they are insufferable asses. One asked me the other day to sign up with them, because the MacGregors are known for having no Minors in our ancestry…”

“Speaking of old families… how did your Mom took it?” asked Karen, her voice soft as she knew she was threading on thin ice here.

“It wasn’t… the easiest time” admitted Kat wincing now. “But we managed to-“

She was cut off by the loud ring indicating the end of the period and she jumped upward. She needed to isolate a little with her Mouse and Karen. Jordan needed to learn that they wouldn’t always be alone when she’d display her predatory side to him. She wondered how he’d react. He’d probably be flustered, bothered and ashamed. She licked her lips as her mind wandered to the many ways she’d be able to play with him. She’d perhaps even let Karen have a lick of her Mouse, as long as she remembered that he was Kat’s pet.

She walked toward a nearby hall, where she knew her Mouse would be. She had studied his whole week, after all, to avoid wasting too much time away from him when it was possible to avoid it. And it wasn’t just a mean to protect her rights over him. It was also, deeply, a way of keeping an eye on him. Attacking or hurting a Minor was obviously a heinous crime, but it didn’t mean that accidents couldn’t happen, or that anyone would try to directly harm him. But Kat knew how brutish most MAJORS were, and even a well-intentioned bump could hurt him bad.

And of course, the longer they stayed together, the lesser the chances of other predators stealing her preys, or even forcing her to fight them. It was the one thing she didn’t like in admitting her feelings for Jordan. She exposed herself in ways she had never had before. She had had flings, of course, but with other MAJORS, and more often than not, she had managed to come out on top, using those as stepping stones to achieve more power over her peers, in one way or another. But with Mouse, it’d be impossible, and it’d embolden others to try and claim him.

“Would you look at that” huffed Karen as they turned a corner and almost bumped in a crowd of brats.

Kendalynn didn’t answer, as she was too focused on scanning them to find her Mouse. Here he was! Surrounded by three or four girls, who still looked like kids more than teenagers. But Kat saw that at least one of those would quickly transition from this childish appearance to the far more mature one that all MAJORS had when they hit puberty. She could already see a glimpse of her curves, her ass standing far prouder than those of her peers already. Her slightly taller size also meant that she clearly pushed away her rivals to bother Jordan.

It should have been easy to dismiss their childish attempts at seducing him, but somehow it wasn’t. They were quite crude, not at all subtle, each trying to move the others out of the way, giggling and even extending their hands to caress his hair, his face, which only made him more nervous. And Kat angry. She wanted to rush among them and beat the living shit out of them. She wanted to bit their heads off to dare and paw her Mouse. But she was older, more careful, than those pathetic rivals who didn’t even knew that their prize was already claimed.

“Excuse me” she said in her calmest, most neutral tone, which she knew could feel threatening to some – something she loved. “I’d like to speak with my boyfriend.”

“Well you can go and do that then” snarked the girl who had her first curves starting to show, without even turning around. “I mean, we aren’t blocking the corridor!”

“No, but you’re pawing him and I don’t like it at all” coldly replied Kat, knowing full well how the kids would all react – and in fact expecting it.

They all gasped and pivoted on their heels to look at her. Kat did her best to keep her face as expressionless as possible. It was socially acceptable that a girl Bonded with her Minor could be cold or harsh – to a point – with others who treated her Bondmate as if he was open for the hunt. But she didn’t want to seem to act too rashly. She had a reputation to preserve, no matter what. But to see this gathering of dummies look way up at her with eyes wide open and mouth agape was worth the risk. Those idiots needed to learn their place, after all.

“We didn’t know…” started one of the smallest and youngest looking girls, but she was silenced by the taller one, who elbowed her.

“Jordan never told us anything about a girlfriend or being Bonded. How do we know you’re not just trying to bring him with you and your crony in a spot where no one can keep an eye on you, uh? I’m sorry but I don’t believe you!”

Kat cocked an eyebrow. That little brat had some guts, talking to her like that. She wanted to slap her silly, but she wouldn’t let a kid ruin all her efforts over the years. She was one of the calmest head in school, she was liked by her teachers, who even sometimes encouraged her to be more assertive. Still, Jordan was hers, and she needed to find a way to make those kids back off, or be crushed underneath her. And the best way to do that was, obviously, to Bond with Mouse. It was as easy as breathing – she had rarely released his mind when they were at home, after all.

She felt his mind, his worry at the situation but also a form of weak flattery at the idea of having so many girls surrounding him – he was a boy, in the end, and it almost made her chuckle, but she managed to keep her emotions under control. She sent an impulse in his brain which made him yelp a little. He looked up at her, a little embarrassed but then nodded and walked past the other students to stop next to her hips – he was so small! She hadn’t really noticed but even the pre-teen easily cleared his size and towered over him!

“What’s happening?” frowned the one who was very close to MAJOR puberty already.

“I Bonded my boyfriend is what” explained Kat, taking her most practiced gentle but bored tone. “As you can see, it’s incredibly easy to do that when one’s in a relationship with a Minor. A real one, I mean!” she finished, unable to contain a little sneer.

“Yeah, well, that’s not a reason to be a bitch about it!” spat the young MAJOR.

“Hey brat, you’d better watch your tongue!” hissed Karen, walking toward the younger girl, who, while significantly smaller, wasn’t either so minuscule compared to Kat’s friend, while Mouse hid behind Kendalynn’s leg, which made her feel proud, even as she soothed his fears with her confidence.

“Yeah, and why? What are you, the lapdog of your bitchy friend? She lets you eat her scraps and you’re happy? That’s so damn pathetic!” growled the other, who even dared to push Karen back.

Kat took a step back, forcing her submissive boyfriend to do the same just because she moved, instead of ordering him with the Bond. Karen had a hard time realizing that she was on the small side for a MAJOR her age, and she seemed to compensate that shortcoming by being a lot more volatile when she felt threatened by someone. She proved it once more when she unleashed on hell of a slugfest to on her offender, one sucker punch in the guts and an uppercut right as the other leant forward. However, it only lead to screams and a rush on her.

Kat almost swore under her breath. She couldn’t let Karen being beaten by a bunch of kids! She’d lose a lot of standing if her friend was belittled like that! Reputation was a hard-won and easily lost currency in this school after all, and she had invested too much in Karen’s and her own to allow it. On the other hand, punching someone just because her friend was assaulted was a risk. She may end letting her real personality shine through, after all… But perhaps there was another way to stop the brawl which was erupting before her very eyes, a way less dangerous for herself.

Tell them to stop, she ordered Mouse, making sure that he felt that a hefty reward would be his if he did as she wanted, and he seemed eager to please.

“Stop!” he yelled, startling her with how shrill his voice was. “Don’t fight, please!”

“She hit me!” roared the one that Karen had sucker-punched but who seemed quite eager to deliver some blows of her own now. “She won’t get with it!”

“Please, Isabelle! I – I really hate violence!” he pleaded and Kat felt quite gleeful, since while she couldn’t understand how it could be true, violence being such an important factor in a MAJOR’s life, she knew that voicing such concerns always phased her kind.

“But she punched me!” yelled said Isabelle with a shrill childish voice, which made Kat quite smug – she certainly didn’t sound like an overgrown kid herself!

“I know but I… I can’t be interested in peoples who answer to violence with more violence!” he said, forcing a little on his voice, which was still quite soft, and Kendalynn rewarded his efforts with her hand nestling itself on his back, steadying and appeasing him with one simple gesture.

“You’ve heard Jordan. But of course, you may prefer to resort to violence, since you already were the one starting this mess” sighed Kat, knowing that it’d stop the little rats.

The girl licked her lips quickly, her eyes darting around. Kat decided to stand straighter and squint a little. She knew her face gave a dangerous look, when she did that. Her eyes were hard and piercing and the other, younger, MAJORS took a step back. The will to fight seemed to leave them, as they realized that violence wouldn’t even achieve their goal of snatching Jordan. While the temper of their kind flared easily, a scuffle for nothing was still not something anyone sought after at their age. Had they been slightly older, it would have been harder to stop them.

“Great. Now, we’re leaving” stated Kat, her voice soft but she knew that Karen would pick up the order hidden beneath this calm tone.

 

* * *

 

“You should have let me put that little bitch in her place” grumbled Karen as soon as the three of them were back in the usual calm and secluded spot that Kat loved to be alone with her friend. “She’ll be a problem if she isn’t reminded that there is a pecking order here…”

“Don’t be ridiculous Karen” chided Kat, dropping her gentle façade for a moment. “We don’t want a brawl into the school right now. Not with my Mouse right in the middle!”

As she said that, Kendalynn, pawed her prize. The Minor was shifting uncomfortably, sitting between the two MAJORS, even if Kat made sure that he knew she was obviously in charge. Her right hand was on his thin shoulders, not moving, but its weight alone served as a reminder of her ownership of him. And of course, she used the Bond, having ordered him mentally to remain silent. He needed to learn and for that, listening to her and Karen as they decided what to do, to him, and to the rest of school obviously.

“Come on… You know that I’m saying the truth! Those new girls will be a problem real soon! You think they’ll care about our hard work? They’ll try to destroy it soon!”

“And we have less than two years remaining in this place, Karen. It’s not a problem, I assure you. All will be fine, we just need to remain calm and collected, so we can be ready for University. It’ll be a harder work there, we don’t need to bring too much attention to us before that.”

“And you aren’t worried that they’ll try to get this little guy for themselves once we’ll leave this place?”

A sudden chill surprised Kat. She hadn’t actually thought of that, at all. In her mind, it was obvious that Mouse would leave the High School at the same time as she would. He wouldn’t want to be left alone, surely… but as they spoke, she felt his trouble. He wanted to finish High School. She knew it, of course, but she hadn’t ever thought about it more than a little. If she left, he’d come. But now, it seemed he’d need to be convinced or coerced… and she suspected that it could fester and it’d threaten their relationship.

“We’ll… we’ll deal with it in due time” she stuttered, feeling a little worried and hating it.

“You didn’t thought about it, uh? Well, that’s not a problem, I’ll deal with it, if you want to. You do know I like it!” she added, with a little cackle, punching the air. “I assure you that I can do that fast!”

“I don’t doubt it, but no. Not right now” replied Kat, gloomy now. “Let’s think about it, okay?”

“Yeah, sure…” sighed Karen, who seemed to deflate a little, as she sat back, pouting.

But Kat couldn’t care about it. She looked sharply at Mouse, who was fidgeting now. He felt her mind probing his own, and yet he didn’t even try to resist or hide anything. It pleased her, of course, since it proved that he had already learnt that it was useless. He possessed the potential to easily deal with her, after all, but not the will nor the skill. Which was something she liked, of course. But her predatory nature was now confronted by the potential of her prey simply falling out of her grasp because of the fact that they weren’t in the same year, just because he was a Minor and she a MAJOR.

“You know… I’m not so easily moved” suddenly said Jordan, surprising the two taller women.

“What do you mean, small stuff?” asked Karen, who seemed amused.

“Well, I won’t get snatched by any girl!” he huffed, looking up at them, which made Kat chuckle a little. “That’s true and you know it!” he yelped, indignantly.

“Watch your tone babe” she growled, even if she felt a little amused. “I know how you feel, but you’re a Minor in a MAJOR’s world. “Believe me, if you’re alone, without a Bondmate – or a girlfriend in our case, you’ll have all the girls and some guys coming at you all day long. And that’s seriously not something I’ll agree with, so we’ll have to think about your future.”

Kat glanced sideways at Karen, who seemed a little confused now. Clearly, her friend expected something else from her, but it was a difficult time. Sure, Mouse was small and frail and her friend knew that she could be a little more ruthless than the image she gave to others. And she probably expected some reaction, but Kat didn’t want to be too brutal with him. She loved him, after all, even if it made all of this far harder than usual. Yet, she needed to do something, and she could probably seem to punish him and yet please him at the same time.

“You should need to be more discreet, Mouse” she said, with a grin, as she pivoted on her derrière to let one of her feet fell on his lap, which made him wheeze a little.

She made sure to let him realize that it wasn’t supposed to be a real punishment but that he needed to play his part right about now. She hadn’t been careful enough and hadn’t planned correctly how to interact with the other students alongside him. She wanted to slap herself, but she obviously couldn’t. She had taken too many things for granted. She hadn’t thought that being a couple with a Minor would be so difficult to deal with. How could something so small that her foot covered his whole torso with ease be so dangerous for her way of life?

“Uh… Kat?” asked Karen, startling the taller teenager out of her thoughts. “Do you think that I could… you know… share in the fun?”

“What?” asked Kendalynn, blinking as she looked at Karen, who was now fidgeting a little.

“I… I mean… You know I’ve never truly met a Minor and I… I wondered if perhaps I could help you, uh, discipline… Jordan’s, right? I’m not interested in him, I swear but it’s… a once in a lifetime opportunity. I mean… hehe” she finished, sounding so ridiculous that Kat’s indignation let way to humor.

“Sometimes, I really ought to kick your ass Karen” she chuckled, as she felt Mouse trying to crawl from underneath her foot, until she increased her pressure a little. “But I’ll be damned, sure, why not!”

She felt the indignation of Mouse, but she quashed it easily. She was the apex predator here. She felt as if she was an adult panther looking at a smaller beast, a jackal perhaps, asking for her permission to lap at the font where she drank usually. She passed her hands in her fiery mane, smirking as she removed her foot from her Minor, gesturing for her friend to do as she pleased, even if she remained focused on Mouse and her friend, making sure by her posture that she would make sure that nothing too dangerous would happen. She was the only one allowed to harm Jordan.

She didn’t move away, of course. She needed to be a constant presence, not just in the mind of her Mouse, but also on the physical side, for him and for Karen. She felt his trepidation when the smaller girl approached him, looking delighted. He almost yelped and certainly recoiled when she poked him in his left cheek with her finger, which made her chuckle. Kat let out an amused growl at that. She had forgotten how jumpy he could be when he was approached by people he truly didn’t knew well enough and she already started to consider how to use it to torment him tenderly.

“Don’t worry, small stuff” whispered Karen with a large grin. “I won’t hit you, it’s not my place. I won’t even pinch or anything. I’ll just make sure you understand that Kendalynn’s the boss of us!”

She suddenly pushed him on his back, which made him yelp for good. Kat laughed raucously as her friend then started to tickled Jordan, who was laughing and crying. She could feel that he didn’t like that much, if at all, but Kat loved it. She hadn’t thought that Karen would be so considerate, she didn’t touch him in inappropriate ways, or places. The Minor was shaking and whining through his breath. Suddenly, she worried that his asthma would pick up and she got up behind them, which immediately froze Karen in place. Her friend looked over her shoulder and looked at her with a worried face.

“Uh… did I do something wrong Kenda?” she whispered, looking ever more worried at her friend.

“No” replied curtly Kat. “But I want to remind you that Jordan can have some difficulties to breathe, so perhaps it’d be best if you stopped tickling him.”

“Of course, sure” replied her friend, but Kat saw that her eyes were still worried. And she smiled wickedly at Karen, suddenly, grappling her hair and pushing her down, over her Mouse. “Kenda?”

“Don’t worry Karen. I’m just reminding everyone of who’s in charge and why” cackled Kat, sending a wave of amusement through the Bond, toward Jordan to calm him down.

“But…” started Karen, before being silenced by a long, slender finger, pressed on her lips.

“Hush Karen. I’m in charge, I decide, I act. And you’re about to see how wild I can be when my boyfriend is here! I’ll make sure you’ll love that, don’t worry!”

 

Chapter 15 - New Term - New dynamics by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Slowly but surely, we are approaching the endgame folks !

Chapter 15: New Term – New dynamics

Jordan felt somewhat oppressed. It wasn’t a physical oppression, of course. It wasn’t as if he was still beneath Kat and her friend, while his girlfriend – even if he felt that using this term was a little loose compared with its usual definition – was tormenting them both. No, it wasn’t even the ache of his recent scars or the fear of others which would follow. What made hard for him to breathe today were the rumors. The incessant chattering from all the MAJORS around him, everywhere. Be it in classes, the cafeteria or even just the halls, he heard them.

And it wasn’t as if MAJORS even tried to shield it from those. Everywhere he went, he heard the latest gossips about him. It was truly now that he realized what being a Minor entailed in High School. Suddenly, he was deprived of his usual court of suitors, and somehow, it made him a little frightened, because he was more exposed. And suddenly, the taller breed of human looked at him with either disinterest or a frightening look of hunger and anticipation at the idea of the hunt. He was still a prize, but now it seemed that the game had become more dangerous, not less.

And it wasn’t girls his age who chased him around. The competitive nature of the MAJORS meant that now that he was claimed, he suddenly attractive for older, more experienced ones. Tall girls, able to give Kat a run for her money, now strolled near him, accentuating the sway of their hips, licking their lips provocatively when he was caught looking at them. He gulped hard when a particularly sensual woman glanced at him and grinned, revealing long canines, and tracing the outline of a rather appreciable – if smaller than Kat’s – prow.

“Jordan!” called the voice of his owner, startling him.

Here she was, looking as innocent as ever, but her sheer presence seemed to create a stormfront in the room. Younger and smaller MAJORS got out of his way as he walked toward the table she had chosen to sit at to eat. Others, closer to her in size and age, seemed to tense, and he felt their eyes watching him walk. If it was possible, he knew he’d have had dozens of holes bored into his back when he finally reached Kendalynn and her friend. Both of them were surrounded by other girls and guys, who seemed content to stay with them.

It was strangely frustrating, to see her laugh and jokes with other with such a semblance of innocence. He knew how she truly was, and he knew that she did her best to preserve that façade of a good girl, studious and empathic – at least compared to other MAJORS – but it didn’t made it any easier to be around her like that. He always expected her to do something outrageous, to assert her dominance in public, and she never did. It was stressful, and even the use of the Bond didn’t help. He hadn’t the mental fortitude to take charge of it, after all. So he was left dealing with her real self in hidden corners.

“How were the morning classes, sweetie” she asked him, her voice as soft and gentle as it could be authoritarian usually. “I hope nobody bothered you?”

“Everything was great” he replied, his voice a little shrill even to his ears, which was bound to make all of them MAJORS wary that he was hiding something from them – which wasn’t true at all, he was just too damn nervous to be around half a dozen giants like that.

“Really?” asked a black girl, her hair buzzed off so short that she looked almost bald. “You seems to be a little worried about something buddy.”

“I think he’s just really not used to be around so many peoples at once” offered Karen almost absent-mindedly. “I can’t blame him, it’s rare to be surrounded by so many cool people!”

They all laughed, even Kat, and they all seemed genuinely amused by this remark. It puzzled him a little, but before he could do anything about it, Mouse felt the mind of Kendalynn pushing on his own, enticing him to laugh also. He let out a soft giggle, and it was only half-forced. He couldn’t resist the hilarity that was entering his mind. Still, he felt that there was a hunger in Kat’s mind. She wanted to be alone with him. He tried to make her more patient, sending a spear of calm into her own mind, but it didn’t amount to much. He wasn’t assertive enough for it to work.

“Well, in any case, we’re all finishing school early today” she said, barely glancing at him, but Jordan knew she was talking to him more than to her friends. “But I have a lot of homework to do, so I’ll head straight to my home, okay?”

There was a chorus of complains, and Mouse was forced to hear Kat fending them off. She sounded sincere to his ears, but his mind knew better. She had a furnace in her and she needed to let some steam out. He should have been very worried, of course, but if he was being honest, I was expecting it and anticipating it in fact. He loved when she dominated him, no matter how demeaning it may seem at first glance. He knew that while she could be dangerous, she truly loved him from the bottom of her heart and it helped him deal with all this madness.

“Want me to come around?” asked Karen, but Kat shook her head.

“Nah, I need some me time.”

Mouse let out a sigh of relief. What Karen and Kat did when it was just them three at school was already extreme. He didn’t want to imagine what could happen if his girlfriend allowed her best-friend/ right hand girl to come home with her for some play. He didn’t really want to, but couldn’t prevent his mind from wandering back to what had happened the previous day, in that isolated corner of the school. It hadn’t been horrible, far from it, but it had left such a vivid memory in his mind that he doubted it’d ever fade…

-----------------------------------------------------------

It had started with a simple slap, but one powerful enough to make his ears ring – and Karen’s shrilling yelp hadn’t helped at all. He had suddenly felt very exposed, and in danger. Kat had some manic glint in her eyes that he hadn’t ever seen before. She looked downright predatory, and not just as a figure of speech. Her fangs were bared in a grin which made him shudder. But it had just been the start. She pushed Karen out of the way and even as her friend started to protest, she silenced her by putting her ass on her face, as she extended one of her feet toward his face.

“Lick” she ordered, displaying her bare toes to him – and he did as he had been ordered.

What could have he done but obey anyway? He loved those toes, they were the prettiest he had ever seen and hopefully the prettiest he’d ever see. And if he had to be honest, he liked how her sweat made those salty and smelly. It was strange for some, perhaps, but for him, it was a pleasure to be near those. They didn’t reek, no. Their smell was potent but not pungent, and it allowed him to worship them for hours, if need be, without being disgusted. But that day, things had been a little different, because Karen was here.

“Quiet down a little Karen” hissed Kat as her friend yelled underneath her ass. “I won’t kill you, if you stopped struggling like an idiot, you’d be able to breath!”

To Mouse’s surprise, the other MAJOR stopped her struggle. It was so strange that he stopped licking Kat’s toes, until an angry grunt sent him back to his task. He had expected Karen to be more defiant, but apparently, she remained largely submissive to Kendalynn. He absent-mindedly wondered what could make someone as arrogant and competitive as a MAJOR submit that way, but he stopped caring about it pretty fast, when she second foot of Kat collided with his torso, softly but with enough force to make him wheeze a little.

“I have two feet you know” she purred. “And this one is feeling mightily unloved right now!”

He got the message loud and clear, and his little hand rushed forward, to pet and message the huge appendage. It was hard, because its skin was particularly hard, and Kat being rather sporty, it was also muscular. Meaning that his fingers struggled to massage it correctly and grew tired rather quickly. And Karen didn’t help. She didn’t move much, but she did, and she was close enough that each time she shifted her legs, and pushed a little on Kat’s ass with her arms, he moved a little or had to try and move out of the way, at least – which seemed to bother Kat.

“Karen, I really need to stop moving around so much, or I swear I’ll be a lot more hand down on my approach! And you need to make a better work pleasing me Jordan!” she barked as her friend let out a muffled yell which sounded a lot like a complaint.

It didn’t seem to work much, in Mouse’s opinion. Karen didn’t stop pushing and struggling to get out of under her friend, and he had to struggle a lot more to appease his girlfriend. But he had to admit that it was somewhat funny to see – and feel – the mixture of pleasure and bother that rushed through Kat’s mind. Finally, she gently pushed him away with the foot she was using to massage him, and his mouth let out of her middle toe with a loud pop – her big one was really too large for him to take in, sadly.

“Okay, that’s enough now” she had growled, making him scamper a little more as she got up and in one swift move, picked up Karen as if she weighted nothing and put her on her lap, ass up.

“Hey! What are you doing!” coughed an indignant Karen, but she didn’t have to wait long to discover what Kat had in mind – and even without the Bond, Mouse knew already what it was.

“I told you I’d me more hand down” chuckled Kendalynn.

Karen opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out of it, as Kat’s large and powerful right hand descended from the heavens. When it collided with the backside of her friend, it created such a powerful sound that Mouse winced and took another step back. He expected Karen to yell in agony, but she didn’t. She seemed just frozen and he wondered, not for the first time, if MAJORS even felt pain like Minors did. He was certain that, had he even been able to endure such a slap without injury, he would have screamed so loudly that his vocal cords would have ruptured.

“Good girl” giggled Kat with obvious pleasure, her face a mask of predatory amusement. “We’re far away from everything, but yelling now would be very bad – for you!”

It seemed that Karen knew, because she had gritted her teeth and nodded. It was insane. Jordan knew that MAJORS bickered and fought all the time. He had seen it on the TV, the Internet and even here at school. There hadn’t been one day since he had started coming here, where some brawl hadn’t erupted nearby. And yet, Karen seemed to stoically take it in. The only plausible reason was that she had been trained to do it, that Kat had somehow molded her into that obedient little friend – and if she had done that, how long would it be for her to do even more than that to him?

Not long, she had said in his mind, her voice in there sounding even more content with herself than when she spoke aloud. You’ll be the perfect little lover for me, won’t you, Mouse? I mean, I can please you like no other, after all, so it’s only natural!

Yes… he meekly answered in kind – there was no point hiding from the truth, after all; he was already her thing, and he loved every second of it, even when she made him really afraid. As she did right then.

After that, it hadn’t lasted for long. Kat loved dominating others and clearly enjoying doing this to her best friend, and Mouse suddenly wondered what they were used to, when nobody was here to see them… And apparently, it was easy to find spots where they could be left alone for long period of time in this High School. Still, sitting, he had to look up at the still towering form of Kendalynn. He suddenly realized that she truly was massive compared to him, not just taller. Her shoulders were broader, her limbs stronger. MAJORS were truly something else, a more brutal and dangerous kind of humans.

Why don’t you resume your duties, instead of stating the obvious, she sighed through the Bond; and he did as asked.

-------------------------------------------

“Earth to Jordan. What’s on your mind?”

“You can just look at it, why ask” he blurted, as they were walking home – her home.

She rolled her eyes but said nothing. Her strides were too damn long and he had to run to keep up with it. She was part of the track and field team for a reason, after all. And even her long ginger hair, which fell well down below her shoulders, and it swayed as she walked. He had to admit that he liked the way her toned body, clad in their school uniform, moved beneath the clothes. Her ass wasn’t that big, but it was well-shaped, and it made him a little thirsty. And she knew it of course. The way she grinned when she looked over her shoulder.

“Sometimes, you really are a little perv” she chuckled, but the meanness of her words couldn’t hide that she was quite pleased with his reaction.

“It’s not my fault if you’re stunning” he huffed, his breathing starting to get more erratic.

“Thanks baby” she replied, sounding suddenly quite innocent. “Do you want some help? I can put you on my shoulders if you don’t feel like walking home…”

He hesitated. He felt really tired and wouldn’t have begrudged the opportunity to be walked home. But a strange surge of pride prevented him to ask for that help. He wanted to at least be able to walk with her. How could he hope to stay by her side all his life, if he already couldn’t keep up with her simply going home? He gritted his teeth and shook his head. Even a little prey had to have its pride, after all! Those ideas seemed to amuse her, because she started to laugh and chuckle, shaking her head and looking at him, her lips hidden by her fingers.

“Sometimes, you’re so innocent it’s incredibly funny” she finally snickered, as her hilarity receded a little. “But it’s also what I like about you, I guess. Just get used to the fact that I’ll pick you up whenever I feel like it, however! I won’t let you fall on the ground haplessly just because somehow you’re too proud to ask for my help!”

He didn’t answer. He knew she was telling the truth, she was far too hand down to not intervene if she felt like it. But it didn’t mean that he couldn’t do his best. After all, he was certain it’d make her proud. She was strange like that, his Kat. She loved to be in charge – but in charge of competent peoples. Unlike many of the MAJORS he had met in his life, she surrounded herself with people who possessed great skills, instead of just a horde of brutes, which meant that she seemed more approachable but was in fact far more intimidating – at least he felt it like that.

“What are you ruminating about?” she asked her after five minutes of silent walking, even as her mind caressed the outer layers of his own.

“Oh… well, I was just wondering how it came you managed to keep your calm so much during the day. I mean, there is a lot of people whom I now you feel insufferable and yet you’re always calm and composed – when we aren’t alone, at least.”

“Oh, that… Well, to be honest, it’s only because my mother groomed me that way. She drilled into me that there was a lot of ways to reach the highest peaks of success, and that brute force was but one of those, and probably the crudest. So, you can say I’ve had a lot of training before I even ended kindergarten. And I can tell you it wasn’t enough…”

Jordan shivered a little. What she was saying was unhealthy, he was sure of it. Even if MAJORS had a different viewpoint, almost different morals, than he and his kind did, they were still humans, and what Kat was describing seemed rather unethical, to say the least. Not that he could complain about it loudly, he could tell from the way her mind worked – or seemed to work, through the Bond – that she wouldn’t see the problem with this. She seemed to enjoy being who she was to such a degree that any attempt to make her see that it had been wrong to impose it on a child would probably anger her – and he didn’t want her angry.

“Well, you’ve gotten the last part right, at least” she grumbled as she came to a sudden stop, almost making him collide with her round ass.

“Wha… you can’t punish me for thinking something” he meekly replied, taking a step back as she turned around and looked at him, her first on her hips, her somewhat impressive rack almost hiding her face.

“Of course I can” she huffed. “I’m the dominant one, in our relationship baby. I decide what we do, and I’ve decided that such thoughts require some punishment. We won’t do it out there, of course, but I can assure you that you’ll get it once we reach home. And you’ll love it!”

“I’m not so sure about it” he mumbled barely loud enough for even his own ears to hear, as she turned again and started to walk again.

It wasn’t that he hated what she did to him. He was a submissive at heart after all, so there wasn’t much he could do to oppose it, because it’d have been half-hearted anyway. He expected that punishment, and he expected it to feel great for him. He trusted her, as strange as it may have seemed for outsiders. She could be rough, even downright brutal at times, but he knew she would never truly hurt him, in an irreparable way. Which didn’t mean that he wasn’t anguished at the idea of getting more scars on his body.

He even found her a little cavalier about that. Nobody else could be suspected when they’d be found out. There were officially a couple after all. And it’d certainly affect her public face as a gentle and sympathetic teenager. Genuinely good persons didn’t bit their boyfriends to the point that they left scars, he assumed. Not that he doubted her ability to get out of this problem with ease and grace. She was gracious in everything she did. Even now, as she walked at a slightly lower pace to make it easier for him to follow her, she was incredibly stunning.

The afternoon soon turned her bright red hair into a fiery mane, auburn gold burning for all to see. Even her pale skin seemed to be even healthier than it usually was under the rays of an already declining sun. Even if it would never looked tanned – in all the years they had known each other, he couldn’t remember even one day where she had seemed to have a tan, even when everyone else had visibly darkened during the summer days. Her skin seemed simply unable to get any darker, and yet never burnt either, like ginger Minors did.

“By the way, where do you want to spend the summer vacations?” she suddenly asked him, not bothering to look at him this time, nor slowing down at all.

“I… I don’t know?” he said, even as his brain raced to think of something more interesting to say. “I’d like to go somewhere else? Usually, we spend the summer months here, with Mom; sometimes we go to Georgia to see some family we have there but…”

“How about Florida? Or California? I’ve wanted to go there for a long time, but alone it isn’t exactly the best. Now that I have you… a boyfriend… wouldn’t it be great to be with me. Just you and me, Mouse, and the Pacific or the Atlantic?”

“It sounds awesome!” he said, his spirits being suddenly lifted to highs he hadn’t often got the chance to visit. “I’ve always wanted to go there. To California… they say everyone can succeed there! That it’s an incredible place and… But wouldn’t it be dangerous for two kids to go there alone?”

“We’re teenagers. And I’m a MAJOR. Nobody would raise a fuss over me moving around the country, if I’ve got my parent’s blessing – and I’ll have – and you’re kind of just expected to move with me, so you’ll also be safe.”

They remained silent the rest of the way. Jordan now had a lot to ponder. He loved his relatives in Georgia, but what Kat was offering him was the first true vacations of his teenage years! His mind wandered around the possibilities. Florida or California? It seemed almost impossible to decide. How could he, when he knew next to nothing about the two? Boston to Miami was probably faster and easier to endure, but Hollywood, San Francisco… there was a lot of names he had seen in movies old and new there. Shouldn’t he go west first?

He was lost in his train of thoughts until they reached the house. There, he was brutally reminded of the present when Kat stopped and put a hand behind her to make him stand still. He couldn’t see what was happening but he felt her mind tensing through the Bond, and she sent him an order to remain silent and calm, something which surprised him, but she had done so with such force that he couldn’t even contemplate the idea of disregarding it. His whole body seemed to relax, and a cloud of serenity fell on him – which didn’t prevent him from hearing what was said.

“Is there a problem, Jean?” asked Kendalynn.

A cold shiver ran down his spine. Jean, the butler of the family seemed to hate him. She never did anything overtly harmful, but when he had woken up before Kat and wandered the house, she always looked at him with absolute disgust, and ignored him. She bumped into him and never said sorry, or many other petty little things which, considered their respective sizes, and her muscular bulk, felt particularly threatening. Kat would have done something about it, if she had caught her red-handed, but the muscular butler always seemed able to sense when she was around, and then conducted herself appropriately, if coldly.

“There may be, young miss” replied the older MAJOR, her voice betraying an unusual pleasure as she spoke. “Madame want to sees you immediately, and your companion has to remain without you for the time being.”

Without the order to remain calm, which she had uttered to the Bond, Mouse doubted he’d have managed to avoid feeling very afraid. Clearly, something had happened, which pleased that brute a lot. And he suspected that the only things which could have done something like that was not something he’d like. He didn’t understand why, or how, but it was almost as if he could suddenly see before him what Jean had in mind. She’d do something to him while he was separated from Kat. And if he thought of that, she obviously did too, and faster than he had.

“Fine” growled Kat. “But Jordan will stay in my room, and you won’t bother him. Is it clear?” she barked after a moment of silence.

“Crystal clear, young Miss” replied Jean, but she still seemed mightily amused, and Jordan shivered as he felt her cold eyes watching him when they entered the house.

 

Chapter 16 - New Term - New player by Kurogane335

Chapter 16: New Term - New player

Kat grumbled as she walked toward her Mom’s private office. She had never know this room by any other name. It was there that her mother retreated when she needed to take care of serious business. Kendalynn didn’t thought she had ever seen her father enter there. Somehow, he was always gallivanting around – and she was willing to bet, siring some bastards left and right - but never working to make sure that the MacGregor’s wealth kept increasing. If she was being honest, she had a high opinion of him.

It was thus on Marilyn that the fortune of this ancient household held, and Kat knew how seriously her mother took those matters. She had once hear he chew over someone just because he had accepted a deal which wasn’t as beneficial as it could have been for own of their smallest businesses. It was an unforgettable experience, something which had helped the young girl she had been there understand that all that mattered was to accrue enough influence unnoticed that you could finally cash it into power when the need arise.

But it also meant that, as much as she hated admitting it, Kat felt intimidated by her mother. She had always been that towering figure, the true head of the family, the one who had trained, shaped, the young girl into the young woman she was becoming. And she knew she had disappointed her by falling in love with a Minor and deciding to live this passion, instead of keeping it like a lingering regret. And she suspected that Marilyn was so harsh because she had been in the same position but, lacking the strength of the MacGregor name, she couldn’t have made the same choice…

“Mom? You wanted to see me?” called Kendalynn when she stood before the closed door of her mother’s office;

“Yes, come in please!” said her Mom, and Kat twitched nervously.

She knew that kind of tone. Something – or someone – had enraged her mother, and it was truly the worst of time to meet her. She could let her resentment simmer for days, even weeks, until she finally calmed down after a particularly infuriating development had been brought to her ears. And, suddenly, Kat wondered if she had been less than discreet at school. If her little fun with her boyfriend and her best friend became public, her Mom would probably manage to hush the whole thing over, but it didn’t meant she’d be happy about it…

Once inside, Kat glanced around, nervously. Nothing seemed out of place, as far as she could tell. Her mother’s temper was usually cold, but when her rage flared, she had a tendency to break a lot of things. Apparently, it was the two sides of her which had enticed her father, but Kat wondered how much it was true. After all, as far as she could tell, while she had a lot of siblings – who weren’t around much for now, thankfully – she didn’t remember her dad spending that much time with her Mom or them, like a normal family would.

“Are you worried about something, young lady?” asked Marilyn, and there was a tinge of amusement in her voice, which took Kat by surprise.

“Not really…” she replied, squinting a little, trying to understand what was afoot here. “You wanted to see me, Mom? Can we make it quick? I have a lot of homework today…”

It was a lie. She made a point of making sure she had never too much work to do, by never letting it accumulate. It was only at the end of the semesters that it sometimes became a little hard to deal with, but she had never been overloaded in her life thanks to her method. But it had been a long time since her mother had had to look at her workload, so hopefully she wouldn’t try to if she was telling the truth or not. And if she did, well… she was at a changing time in her life, what with her having a boyfriend she actually didn’t want to part with and all.

“I’m sorry but your work will have to wait then” smirked Marilyn, the glint in her eyes unmistakable amusement now. “We need to talk about you and Jordan, my dear!”

“Why? I thought you had agreed that we could stay together…” frowned Kendalynn.

“I did. And I still do. But I think that I need to point some things, to avoid you making… mistakes which would come out of an unbalanced relationship…”

“Such as?” pressed Kat, folding her arms below her breasts, as if to try and emphasis their size, to show her Mom that she wasn’t a little girl anymore.

“There is two possibilities, neither of which I like” explained her mother, leaning backward into her chair, and pointing at another, expecting Kat to sit – which she did, but only because she felt like it, of course! “The first is that you mellow out because of his influence – we all know that Minors can have that effect on our kind, and it wouldn’t do at all.”

“It won’t happen!” sharply interjected Kat – the very idea that she could mellow it like that, as her mother put it, was deeply insulting to her; she was not some kind of little girl!

“You never know” scoffed Marilyn. “But it is honestly not the one I was afraid off, in your case. I know who my elder daughter is, after all.”

“So? What’s the one thing you’re afraid off?”

“That you’ll go too far with him” simply stated her Mother, looking at her nails absent-mindedly – but only outwardly. “As I said, I know you.”

“Taking things too far!? That’s ludicrous!”

“I have seen the blood in your sheets, and it wasn’t hard to deduce that it wasn’t your own when I saw Jordan wincing as he breathed, when he ate with us. “And I will not tolerate that you hurt that poor boy, is it clear, Kendalynn?”

“I didn’t, I mean…” stuttered Kat, surprised by this. “It happened once and it wasn’t so bad…” she tried again, but fell quickly silent as the unwavering eyes of her mother seemed to bore holes into her skull.

“Kendalynn… I’ve been young. I’ve been with Minors. I know what kind of person you are – you’re very much like a younger mirror of me, after all. And I know what you did to Jordan. And I don’t like it. Her mother is an old friend, she helped because of nothing but the goodness of her heart, and without her I wouldn’t be able to be here – and neither would you.”

“What? You never told me that!” yelped Kat, which was incredibly surprised by this revelation.

“You never needed to hear it, but clearly now you do” snorted Marilyn. “I know how easy it is dominate a Minor, how easy it is to relish into what we can do to them. But it won’t help her in the long run, my dear little girl.”

“You always told me that I needed to be hard and dominating when I could…” pouted Kat, who really didn’t like the way her mother was making her feel – like a little girl indeed.

“Yes I did. But I also taught you that you need to be someone else to accrue influence and power. And if you let yourself go with Jordan, you’ll soon forget it. I’ve had echoes of you and your friends disappearing at school for quite a long time. It’s a novelty and one I don’t like. I may not be able to protect you or your image in the future.”

Kat shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She knew her mom was right, and it was obviously what me the whole thing worse. If she had been certain that Marilyn had been wrong, she’d been able to scoff at it, and to prove her wrong, she was sure of it. But as much as she’d loved to be able to convince everyone that she was a perfect little girl, in essence lying to everyone, she couldn’t do that to her mother. She had drilled into a very young Kat that being honest with oneself was paramount if she wanted to achieve anything in life and she couldn’t betray this teaching now.

“So, what would you want me to do?” she asked, not looking straight at her mother. “It’s hard to be around him only between classes and break periods… And I can see the looks. Everyone is waiting for us to break apart, or even to show the slightest hint that we may be doing that so they can pounce on him!”

Kat was surprised at how much it hurt her to voice her feelings. It wasn’t that it made her look vulnerable, she knew her mom wouldn’t use it against her. But it was as if she opened scars which had barely started to cicatrize. A searing rage, made all the more impotent at the fact that she couldn’t pummel anyone thanks to it, no matter how much she’d have loved to, made her feel so much worse. She wanted to remind all those idiots at school who owned Mouse, but she couldn’t or her charade would be revealed! And then all those years of efforts would be wasted.

“Then let one try her hands on him, and beat her” huffed her mother.

Her tone was so detached that for a moment, Kat was almost certain that she had misheard her. Surely her mom hadn’t just told her that if was okay to punch someone who’d try to pry her Mouse away from her? It seemed so unlike anything she had ever been taught that it was just… just unconceivable. It must have been a mistake or a figment of her imagination. But the way her Mom tilted her head around, as if to gauge her reaction… Perhaps she had truly said that, in which case it only made Kendalynn confused – and she hated it.

“You told me to never punch anyone publically except if I couldn’t help it! That’d do me a disservice!”

“Yes, if you couldn’t help it. But you’re a teenager now. You’re starting to really understand how us MAJORS work. We are competitive and most of our kind are brutish. That’s why not being prone to punch everything is a great way to seem exceptional – but employers and opponents will think you to be weak if you never hurt anyone. And it won’t help you either. So…”

“So I can release some steam by punching a bitch or two who try to get my Jordan because everyone knows that MAJORS Bonded with a Minor are very protective of him” interrupted Kat, a grin spreading her lips now.

“That’s right. Just don’t overdo it, and you should be good. And if it helps you contain yourself so you don’t hurt that poor boy more, all the better for you. It’d be extremely unhealthy for both of you to debase yourself that way. There is a fine line being dominance and brutality my dear!”

Again, it seemed to Kat that her mother eyes tried to bore holes in her and she shifted uncomfortably. She loved teasing and dominating Mouse, and she didn’t feel as if she had gone too far when she had bit him so hard… But perhaps she had, and that was a problem, more so because it hinted at a character flaw she hadn’t realized she had than anything else. She very much believed in her duty, as the eldest child of her generation of MacGregor, to uphold this name and make it reach new heights. She wouldn’t be able to do it if she didn’t better herself.

“And since we are speaking of him… I’d like you to go and fetch your boyfriend.”

“What? Why?” asked Kat, suspicious of her mother’s intentions – Marilyn MacGregor never did anything without a very good reason, after all.

“Because I say so” replied her Mom curtly, her voice as hard as steel. “And you aren’t yet in a position to deny me, Kendalynn. You’d best remember it” she added, her voice softer but not less threatening.

“Fine…” relented Kat, getting up –and even then, just sitting, she had to admit that her mother was still looking taller than her, even when she knew they were both around the same size by now. “I’ll be quick.”

“I expected no less from you.”

Kendalynn exited the office with a lot of confused feelings. Thankfully, they dissipated when she saw Mouse. He was sitting, a little awkwardly, on her bed, his short legs dangling on the side of it. The contrast between his teenage features and his size – he was very much the size she had been when she was a kid – made her feel both in love and predatory. It was obvious he was a prey, made for her to sink her teeth into his tender flesh… But her mother was right. Nothing good would come out of such feelings, especially since the world had turned.

Kat cursed her luck. Had she been born but a mere ten years ago, she’d probably been allowed to go wild with her lover, without risking constant nagging and bothering by Friends of Minors and other charities, associations and lobbyists as those who seemed to pester the tenants of the old order since the Matthewson had come out of the woods with her love for Minors and her goals to protect them. But on the other hand, she had to admit that Bonding with Jordan was awesome, and sometimes it was even he she wanted to hear and share thoughts with, not just her Mouse…

“Was everything alright with your Mom?” he asked her, his voice a little high-pitch, as often when it was nervous – and it brought a smile on her face.

“Well, kind off? I’m not quite sure” she admitted, but it was impossible to not feel cocksure in his presence. “But she wants to see you, so hop off my bed and get going!”

“What!? But I didn’t do anything wrong!” he yelped and she saw how afraid he was so she tried her best to alleviate his fears without wasting too much time.

“I’m not saying she wants to see you to punish you or something! She just wants to see you! Come on, jump already!”

He grimaced at her tone but did as he had been told, and it made her strangely pride. He had pretended that he wanted to be like Alejandro Matthewson, more independent, but in the end, he had caved in and accepted that she could order him around without demeaning him. She did that sometimes, of course, but only so they could please each other. She looked at him running forward, his short leg barely able to cover ground as she shooed him forward. She loved to do that sometimes, just to see him navigate in a world too tall for him.

In the present case, the distance was far too short to really take it in, but the setting made it up for it, at least a little. She wondered confusedly if she had looked the same when she was a child. Everything seemed so big compared to him. When he passed by a vase which always seemed to be precariously perched on its pedestal, she felt a sudden fear that it’d fall and hurt him and she quickly pushed it back. He looked up at her, seemingly confused and all she could do was grin awkwardly and blush a lot. She’d have spanked herself if she could.

But she restrained herself and opened the door to her Mom’s office. She giggled softly when she saw him tensing and freezing on the spot when she did so and he saw Marilyn. It was really funny to see how he always tried to go around unnoticed. Not that he was impolite – when her mom or her siblings noticed him he always greeted them, albeit nervously – but he clearly was afraid of her, and she couldn’t blame it. If her mother could make Kat feel queasy, she could only imagine how it was for her little Mouse – perhaps she should Bond with him just to experience it once?

“Would you be so kind as to close the door, Kendalynn? And hello to you, Jordan.”

Her Mom’s voice was warmer than it had been a moment ago and it made her frown a little. She didn’t need to sound so falsely gentle with Jordan! But Kat refrained from saying anything – after all, her mother obviously had something in mind, so she did as ordered. Still, it was strange. It had been several weeks since Jordan had come live with them and Marilyn hadn’t show an ounce of interest in him, as if she had been expecting him to just be a fad that her daughter had picked up. And now she seemed a lot more focused on the poor Mouse, who seemed to shrink beneath her gaze…

“He… hello madam” he replied, his voice a little squeaky and unsteady, but otherwise relatively normal, which was probably a feat of strength, considering how nervous he was. “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes. In fact, I wanted to see you both” replied her mother, letting her eyes wander for a moment or two toward Kat, who raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. “To be more precise, I want to see how you two interact when intimate.”

“Excuse me!?” yelped Kat, who felt her pale cheeks turning as red as her bright hair – surely she hadn’t heard what she had just heard her mother say!

“Do not overreact for something so trivial” sighed Marilyn, shaking her head. “I’m not asking you two to have sex, if it’s what makes you afraid. But I want to know how you behave when you want to have some… sexy time.”

It took quite a bit of time for Kat to realize that her mouth was hanging agape and she closed it so brutally that she heard her teeth clicking loudly against each other. She was shocked by what she was supposed to do. It seemed to be utterly ridiculous, but the calm and severe face of her mother made clear that Marilyn MacGregor expected to be obeyed, as always. And if she was shocked, she could only imagine how Mouse felt! But she had to prove that she was able to act, no matter what, so she got up and put one hand on her boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can show my Mom how great we are together” she said to him, whispering softly in his ear.

She felt him tense for a moment and then calmed down. She smiled. She knew that he trusted her, and it made her feel all the more confident. She knew what her Mom wanted but she wouldn’t let her believe that she could be a danger for Jordan. In fact, she’s show her that she could please him while he pleased her. She grinned and nibbled at his ear before taking a step back and returning to the chair, and then removed her shoes and let out a sigh of pleasure as she played with her toes, letting the wet sock be refreshed by the chillier air.

“Come on, Jordan…” she enticed him, with her sweetest voice, a crooked smile on her face.

He turned around and seemed a little nervous but did as she was told. Kat glanced at her mother, but her face was inscrutable and she wondered if she was surprised by her daughter’s action. It would have been a good thing and she leant back in the chair, letting her long legs expand further, her toes sprayed like a fan. She hadn’t long to wait until she felt his small fingers on her socks. He was trying to remove them fast, but she refused, pushing him a little further, gently – gentler than she would have usually she had to admit it, even if she didn’t like this stray thought.

“Don’t rush things” she chided him, her large smile at odds with the apparent harshness of her words. “We aren’t even Bonded yet…”

He gulped but slowed down his acts, letting his fingers work their magic on her tired feet – as tired as a MAJOR’s could be after a relatively normal day, that is. She enjoyed the sensation, and she knew he loved it too. Soon, she felt his mind tentatively trying to Bond with her and she granted it the right, gasping when they became one. She was almost submerged by his nervousness, he was clearly afraid that he’d displease her mother but she calmed him down by letting him know that everything would be alright, that she wouldn’t let anything or anyone hurt him, or put him in danger, no matter what could happen to her.

But what if she doesn’t like what we are doing? What if she finds it disgusting? he asked her, even as his pace increased on her right foot, the left forgotten for the time being as he tried to massage the appendage correctly.

She won’t, she assuaged him. I know my mother. She is testing us, somehow. I’m not sure what she wants out of it, but it’s nothing too bad for us. Now, how about you start removing my socks? On both of my feet, the left one is feeling a little lonely now…

Sure… but I’m not sure I’m liking it, she’s watching us, and it’s making me a little nervous!

More than a little, she sent back, giggled a little when she felt the plant of her feet being tickled by her Mouse’s deft hands.

She let her mind drift, enjoying the loop of pleasure that the Bond created. She closed her eyes and tilted her head backward, her face turned toward the ceiling. It was just perfection, everything she could have loved and desired. The physical pleasure that she felt being massaged fed her mental joy and this one filled Mouse with even more pleasure as his fetish as satisfied and in return it only heightened her own feelings. And so on, and so on. It took all her will to remember that she was with her mother and that touching herself, even lightly, would be extremely inappropriate.

“Are you doing it often?” asked Marilyn, and a portion of the charm was broken for Kendalynn – but only a portion.

“Often enough” she replied, opening her eyes and looking at her mother. “And it’s not demeaning. We both love it and we wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t the case.”

“Tha… that’s true Ma’am” peeped Mouse, not daring looking away from the feet he was servicing. “It doesn’t bother me at all, qui – quite the contrary even!”

Her mother didn’t say anything, as if she was pondering her next move. It unnerved Kat a little. Her peers, and even some adults – most adults, really – she could know well enough what they had in mind. Most MAJORS were direct to the point of being brutish and thus easy to play with. It was always a matter of stoking their ego, or putting their abilities in doubt, in one way or another. Sometimes she needed Karen to take it in the ass – literally even – to be able to achieve what she had in mind, but it was always worth it.

But her Mom was another thing entirely. She had forged herself to be inscrutable and she had taught her all she knew. Which meant that Kat always doubted what she suspected was on Marilyn’s mind. How could she not, when she could easily outsmart peoples with far more experience than any Kat had ever toyed with? It didn’t meant that the respect that she gave her for that was not grudgingly accorded, but it was respect nonetheless. And, judging by the way she looked at them, Kat was almost certain that whatever her mother would finally say would be a huge surprise for everyone – and not necessarily one she’d like.

“And is it really something you both like doing? Isn’t it a little demeaning, Jordan?”

“No… Not at all Madam” he squeaked and Kat could tell he’d had loved that she asked questions only to her daughter – he was truly intimidated by her Mom, which made her both happy and a little jealous.

“I see” mused Marilyn MacGregor, putting one long index finger on the side of her left jaw and tilting her head a little to the right. “Does it mean it wouldn’t bother any of you if this fine young man massaged my feet?” she finally asked, her lips spraying into a predatory grin which chilled even Kat’s blood.

 

Chapter 17 - New Term – Big changes by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delays, I was on vacation ! We're nearing the end now, only three chapters left after this one :)

Chapter 17: New Term – Big changes

Mouse blinked several time, and he felt the confusion of Kat. But if his own surprise wasn’t lessening, he was submerged by Kat’s possessive jealousy. He was hers, he was to treat her only! She was fuming internally and it threatened to make him get angry. Only is extremely meek personality and the training his mom had given him allowed Jordan to not let himself be submerged by this tide of wrath. Nonetheless, it made him all the more uncomfortable. While Kat had the best feet ever, massaging them in front of her mother was already a strange experience. Doing so to the elder MacGregor? It seemed absolutely impossible for him!

“I… I’d be honored too” he finally piped, surprised by the fact that his voice hadn’t entirely betrayed him – and even more by the lack of reaction of Kat, who didn’t say a word and didn’t used the Bond to chide him as she could have.

“I see… And you are okay with that, Kendalynn?” pressed on Marilyn, the faintest of smiles on her face. “After all, you wouldn’t want to deprive your dear mother and your boyfriend of things they like…”

“I’ll have you know that one can like to do certain things with her girlfriend but not with anyone else” coldly stated Kat, and even while he was Bonded to her and knew how she felt, Mouse couldn’t help but cringe at the tone of her voice – she was really angry. “But by all means, go on. I have the utmost confidence that my feet are the one he’ll always find best for his tastes anyway!”

Now, it was more like the Kat he knew, and it made Jordan feel slightly more confident about what would happen. She wouldn’t blow a gasket if he dared to touch her mother’s feet, which was already a good point in his book. He just hoped the whole ordeal wouldn’t last for too long… He wasn’t the kind of Minor who sought out thrills when interacting with MAJORS, nor was he strong-willed enough to oppose such a treatment… All he could do was drudge on and hope it’d be enough to satisfy the older MAJOR and then get some respite.

I think you are underestimating my mom, whispered Kat in the back of his consciousness. She has something in mind beyond it, and her games are always long and tortuous. Better be ready for it. And, Jordan?

Yes? he asked back, already dreading what else she would say, because she was really angry…

Don’t you think I haven’t noticed your own thoughts… So I expect you to be ready for some light punishment, when we’ll be alone. Nothing too bad, really, but it seems I need to discipline you – especially since you got the gall to answer to my mom without waiting for my command!

But – But I hadn’t any choice! It would have been suspicious if I hadn’t! he tried to plead, even if he knew perfectly that it’d fall on deaf ears. Kat wanted to punish him anyway…

“So, are you telling me that you don’t like the idea of your boyfriend touching someone else’s foot?” asked Marilyn, her voice taking an amused tone which surprised Mouse a little, since he hadn’t expected that at all.

“It’s not really that” replied his girlfriend, who was clearly searching for her words – and meanwhile he continued to massage her just to appease her a little and help her deal with the whole thing better, which earned him a wave of sympathy from her, the equivalent of an approving nod, in a sense. “It’s more that… I don’t like the idea of Jordan doing that to everyone, you know? I guess it works for you, since you’re my mother, but still…”

“Would it be because you find this degrading? Even for a Minor, I mean – I’m a little old school on that, I’m sure you picked up already Jordan” she added, looking at him, making him squirm a little uncomfortably under her gaze.

“I… I’m used to it Madam” he replied, doing his best to not croak out when talking to her, even if he felt as if his throat was dry and even parched. “A lot of MAJORS think like you and that’s… that’s not a problem, really.”

“Wonderful. Then, I guess it won’t bother you too much if I ask you to remove my shoes and socks” she said to her, extending her right fight toward him.

Go on, sighed Kat in his mind. She won’t relent anyway, so… Just try to not get too much pleasure in it, and remember that we are Bonded!

Mouse winced a little but turned away from the perfect feet he loved so much. He looked at the red pump of Marilyn MacGregor. It was surprising to notice those. Her feet were larger than her daughter’s, even at a glance he could tell it, but he suspected that it was because she had finished growing a long time ago, while Kendalynn still had some to do. And, of course, Marilyn’s shoes were very much out of his world. Kat liked pricey shoes, but her mother was another thing entirely. There was embroiling on it, and it seemed to be made of gold, somehow.

He gulped and started to untie the laces. It was a little hard, but he was used to it, thanks to Kat’s often demanding the same of him. It was a good thing, because while the laces of MAJORS were obviously scaled for them and thus easier to pull, they were also extremely resistant and thus quite hard to untie, because they applied far too much force for a Minor to be able to apply. One had to think around it and try to pull the correct loop here, another one there. And in a few seconds, he had managed to untie the knot and started the struggle to remove the shoe itself.

“Well, you seems quite skilled at that’ admitted Marilyn after she let out a small sigh of pleasure and playing with her toes a little once he let the shoe fall on the ground. “ But please, try to not discard my shoes so flippantly. They cost a fortune, dear!”

“I’m sorry” he squeaked” as she moved away her socked foot to replace it with the other one, clearly wanting first to have her shoes removed.

Jordan quickly worked on that one too, and he managed to get it out of her foot even faster than the previous one. But this time, instead of letting it fall to the ground next to him, he turned around and put it on the ground as delicately as he could. Which was far from easy, considering the weight of that thing. It wasn’t just a bigger shoe than the ones Minors wore. It was clearly sturdier, heavier and made so because it had to not only endure the weight of a MAJOR, but also her strength, which was far greater than her frame let out.

“Ah, that’s better. Now, the socks, dear” she ordered, putting both of her feet in his face now.

Damn it, she’s trolling us, seethed Kat in his head, but she didn’t said him to stop and let him continue pleasing her mother – which wasn’t necessarily a good thing for her temper, and thus is future punishment, he reasoned darkly.

He gulped but did as he was expected. Removing the socks was a lot easier than the shoes, but it was also a bit tricky. Not because the wool was too heavy, but because of the smell. He was used to Kendalynn’s body odor, especially around her feet. Her mother’s was different. Perhaps simply because she was a different person, or perhaps because she wore different shoes and lived a different life. But in any case, it was hard to not wince when he smelt it for the first time. Thankfully, his face was down so Marilyn couldn’t see it!

In a few seconds, he had freed her feet and he let out an almost inaudible gasp. He had somehow expected that her feet would be vastly different from Kat, somehow. But it wasn’t the case at all. They looked nearly identical. It was quite surprising and it made him ponder what the differences were. Her big toe was perhaps a little larger, proportionally speaking, and her third one a tad longer. But she was clearly the model for her daughter’s. And it meant that he felt himself getting a little excited, which was not something he wanted…

Damn it Mouse! Do you want me to beat up so much? growled his girlfriend, startling him so much he jumped a little, something which was probably noticed by her mother. I swear it looks like it, sometimes!

“Is there anything wrong?” asked Marilyn, but while she seemed sincere, there was an undertone in her voice which made him doubt she had no idea of what was happening – after all, she knew they were Bonded right now, so it wasn’t much of a leap to deduce that she at least suspected that something was happening between them.

“No, nothing!” he managed to say in a relatively innocent tone, even if he wouldn’t have bet on his ability to fool this woman. “What… what should I do now?”

“I don’t know” she replied calmly but he could hear her returning to her sterner attitude. “Whatever you do to my daughter’s feet usually would be appreciated. Except if you think it’s too great for me, or too… how should I put it… too sexually charged for you to do so, of course.”

Marilyn had said that in such a tone that it seemed to be almost an afterthought, but for poor Mouse, it sounded like a clear rebuke of what he did to her daughter. He was really glad his face was not in sight of Kat’s mother glare, which he could feel on the top of his head. He licked his teeth furtively and started to work on the ball of the left feet. He already struggled with the smaller appendages of the younger MAJOR, there was no way he’d be able to massage both feet of the older one at once. Marilyn would have to wait a little.

Not that she would have anything to complain. Kat had groomed him well and he knew how to massage large toes and even larger and sturdier parts of one’s foot. In this case, it was just a matter of forgetting the smell, which was truly alien to his nose compared to Kat’s usual scent, which had become a fixture of their relationship by now. He felt a certain unease coming from his girlfriend, and he smiled a little. Once in a while, it was good to be able to surprise her and put her on her back foot a little, even if he knew it wouldn’t last long.

Urgh, could you please stop comparing my feet’s odor with my mom’s, she groaned through the Bond, making sure to send her displeasure loud and clear. Seriously, you’re misbehaving Mouse, I’ll have to work on it later…

It’s not my fault they smells, and so do yours – or mine! he slyly replied, enjoying the short moments where he could talk back like that – sure, she’d find innovative ways to punish him later on, but she seemed strangely subdued for the time being, even while she could have taken control of him thanks to the Bond to make this whole thing really unimportant, which was strange in itself.

As if she wouldn’t notice that! Everyone can see when a Minor is Bonded so tight that he can’t think for himself, she explained silently, making sure to display her displeasure at having to word such a basic knowledge. And she’d never be satisfied with that. For whatever sick reasoning she has, she wants you to massage her feet of your own volition – and you’re really too eager for my tastes, you traitor!

It’s not my fault! he tried to defend himself, but it was as half-hearted as her accusation – somehow, Kat seemed to be mostly on the expectative, as if trying to understand what her mother wanted out of it, and how it fitted with – with something they had talked before she had been sent to fetch him, he’d have bet on it!

Jordan gritted his teeth and truly started to work on the foot. It was rather easy, to be honest. Marilyn truly had almost identical feet to her daughter, which meant that it was possible to use the knowledge and experience he had accrued working on Kat’s to please her mother. Stress seemed to contract the same lump of muscles, and the best way to make them relax seemed to be the same, applying as much force as possible through his knuckles and hoping that it’d suffice – usually it was the case with his girlfriend, and her mom reacted the same way.

“Gosh, I did not expect you to be so skilled at that already” she gasped when he untangled a particularly recalcitrant knot of muscles and started to work toward another, higher on the plant of her foot. “Is it only due to experience, or were you already quite skilled when you started?”

“I… I was told that I had deft hands for this early on” he replied, doing his best to not let out how much he was happy – and aroused – right now. “Ka- Kendalynn also helped me become better at this, but I sometime did that to help my mom…”

It was a white lie, of a sort. He had done so perhaps once or twice with his mother. She wasn’t too fond of it, she found it demeaning for him. But sometimes, after a particularly arduous day at school, she had needed some reprieve and had asked him if he could help her that way. He had always done and he had fond memories of those moments, perhaps because they were the only ones when his foot fetish did not lit up. His mom’s feet were just that. His mom’s. He wasn’t attracted by those like he had been – like he still was – by Kat’s. Or Marilyn’s…

Well, now, I’m disgusted, sighed Kat in his head, but he could tell she was lying – she wasn’t even trying to hide it. But seriously, stop drooling over my mother’s feet, please… or else, I’ll have to think of an apt punition for you, and it’s really too much of a bother…

“And you really have no problem with doing that?” asked him Marilyn before he could give an answer to her daughter. “It seems rather demeaning for Minors today to do that so often that one could become competent. Don’t you have loftier ideals? And doesn’t it open the way to a lot of degrading stuff which could happen to you?”

“It… it’s not that bad” he mumbled. “It’s just something we both like and it doesn’t intrude on my dreams” he explained her as best he could, a little nervous to have to voice it like that. “Really, it’s fine!”

“If you say so… but may I ask what your dream is? What do you want out of your life, Jordan? Your mother is a friend of mine and I don’t want to see her only son wither and give up on his dreams for the pleasure of my eldest daughter – even if I could understand why you’d be attracted by her.”

Mouse opened his mouth but no word came out of it. Suddenly, he realized that he didn’t know how to answer it. What was his dream? What did he truly want to achieve? What could he do with his life? He had stopped thinking about it in depth ever since he had become Kat’s boyfriend, and even before that, he had never really given it more than a spare thought here and there. With great surprise, he realized that he really didn’t know what he wanted to become in the future. He loved Kat, he wanted to be with her, but what sort of man he’d be was strangely undefined.

It’s something I’d like to know myself, added Kendalynn, and he felt her mind pressing on his closer, as if she was trying to take him into a warm embrace while peering deeper into his thoughts and ideas, seeking something. Who do you want to be, beyond my Mouse… that’s something I need to know! I wouldn’t want any foul play, you know…

“I… I don’t really know” admitted Jordan, looking up at Marilyn, but those words were equally – even more so, in fact – addressed to Kat. “I haven’t really taken the time to think about it. I… I mean, I’m just a teenager, it’s still so far away…”

“So far away? You’re a Minor dear” gently chided him the matronly MAJOR. “I mean, I could understand one of our kind saying something like that, but one of yours? You don’t have that much time in this world, sadly…”

He didn’t like the way she said it, slightly patronizing, nor the words themselves, but she had a point, he knew it. Even without the reinforcing humming from Kendalynn, he knew she was right. Minors lived short lives compared to MAJORS, barely half of theirs. But still, he knew he was right. He was young, even for one of his kind and he didn’t feel confident enough to know what he wanted to become. He wasn’t like his idol, Alejandro Matthewson, who had basically landed himself in the lap of an incredibly powerful woman, in so many ways, that steering her some way was already a whole job into itself.

And I’m not meaning that you’re unimportant or something! he hastily added to the intention of his girlfriend, who seemed to be fuming inside of his own head, which made thinking a lot harder when he was already pressured by Marilyn.

“I know but… I’m just starting High School. And today, I think we can’t have Minors being railroaded toward something at my age anymore, Madam” he managed to say, with a voice firmer than he had dared to hope. “We need to be able to seek out our future and make mistakes and get back on track, with the help of those who love us – and whom we love” he added, looking over his shoulder at his girlfriend, who was gracious enough to blush a little as their eyes met – and she was the one who looked away first!

“That’s awfully mature coming from you. But I guess I should have expected that, since your mother praised you so much – and in fact she’s the main reason I forgave you, young lady” she said slowly, before turning toward her daughter to glare at her.

“What? Seriously?” gasped Kat, which made Mouse laugh a little, until he felt her sending a probe of complains in his mind.

“Why do you sound so surprised? You know how I am, and I wouldn’t have relented, if someone I trust and to whom I consider myself – not really indebted but... Well, suffice to say, that your boyfriend’s mom is the reason why you’re allowed back here; one of those at least. And now, hush, I’d like to talk with Jordan while he works on my feet.”

Mouse felt the displeasure of his towering girlfriend, but she managed to remain silent and disdainfully looked away. As for him, he focused more on his task at hand. The foot of Marilyn that he was still working on was truly massive, easily the size of his whole torso, give or take a few centimeters and it was heavy, but he had to support it while kneading and massaging it. It was a good thing he had done something similar so often with Kat, because his arms were sturdier than when they had started – and even like that, it was straining to work on Marilyn’s appendage.

“Anyway… so, you don’t yet know what you want to be in the future… but surely you want to do something out of yourself?” pressed the giantess as she tilted her head, surprising Jordan with how eager she seemed to better understand him, something he wasn’t used among MAJORS – save Kat, of course.

“Well…” he started, frowning a little as his fingers met a particularly recalcitrant portion of her foot which didn’t want to relax in spite of his efforts. “When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher like my mom” he admitted. “But I’ve realized it wouldn’t work – how would I be able to be respected by MAJOR students? And I wouldn’t want to teach only to Minors, it’d be bad, I think…”

“Yes, I can’t see MAJORS being ready to listen to a Minor in such a way – especially teenagers, who can be a raucous and uncouth lot. Wouldn’t I know it, I’ve got three kids in this period of their life already!”

“And you were one once upon a time” groaned Kendalynn – and Mouse didn’t need to look at up to see her scowling at her mother.

“Of course I was, don’t be a sour puss” huffed Marilyn, surprising both teenager with her vulgarity. “What? Did you think your mother didn’t know how to curse, young girl? If you did, that shows how immature and untrained you still are. You want reach the top and enhance the MacGregor’s prestige that way, you know?”

“Oh come on!” grumbled Kat, but Mouse could tell her heart wasn’t in it.

“I’m serious Kendalynn” chided her mother. “You need to become better than that if you want to succeed. You have lofty ambitions” and hearing that, Jordan was all ears, even if he felt the sudden unease of his girlfriend through the Bond and, for once, pushed it further, making use of his natural abilities as a Minor to peer deeper. “And I don’t want to see you waste your talents away just because you’re too eager to rush things, on so many levels. It’s not like that that you’ll achieve the buyout of rivals and the destruction of their reputations!”

“Mooooooooooooooom!” complained Kat, in what was possibly the first and clearest display ever of her young age still, which made Mouse chuckle. “Hey! It’s not funny” she spat at him, but his hilarity only grew.

“I’m sorry” he managed to say between his bouts of laughter, as he felt tears forming in his eyes.

“Don’t be” puffed Marilyn. “It’s a really good thing for both of you that you’re able to laugh like that at my daughter’s expense.”

“What?” gasped Kat, who seemed awestruck, even as the words of her mother barely registered to the laughing Minor working on one enormous foot.

“Don’t be so surprised, young girl. If your boyfriend was so terrified of you that he couldn’t react that way when you speak like a five years old who has been denied her Barbie doll, I’d have to take some serious action, no matter what. And of course, if should his behavior truly change in that direction…”

“It won’t happen” cut her off Kat, which surprised Mouse enough to stop his hilarity – she was deadly serious now, he could feel it – almost see it – thanks to the Bond! “I won’t ever do anything which could hurt or… or diminish him that way!”

“But you’d have no problem diminishing him in other ways? Like having him working on your feet all evening or biting him until you draw a lot of blood?” Marilyn pressed on, her voice so stern that Jordan froze a moment. “Not that I mind you working your magic on mine, dear” she added to his intention, which made him chuckle nervously as he resumed his duty.

“Should I start on the other one?” he squeaked, his natural fearfulness of MAJORS returning full force.

“Sure, why not?” she replied and removed easily the first foot to replace it with the second, which seemed to be heavier, now that Jordan was already a little bit tired.

“I’m not diminishing him – in any way. And I bit him like that once!” countered Kat, but even Mouse could tell she was mostly pouting and unable to formulate real rebuke to her mother’s observations, which probably meant that Marilyn had won this discussion.

“Of course… and do you take me for a fool? I told you already. I was your age once, I know how easy it is to be enthralled by the power we have over Minors! And I don’t want you hurting the son of a dear friend of mine, is it clear?”

“Yeah, crystal…” mumbled a defeated Kat, and suddenly Jordan wondered what would happen now.

 

Chapter 18 - Deep Thinking – Deep Planning by Kurogane335

Chapter 18: Deep Thinking – Deep Planning

Kat was fuming – nay! She was an active volcano, pacing in her room, grumbling and groaning, launching baleful glares at everything, from the windows to her dressing to her mirror – all but the prone and sleeping form of her Mouse, who had collapsed on the bed, exhausted and was now sleeping peacefully. She had broken the Bond to not let her emotions disrupt his rest, something she hadn’t even done consciously and, had she stopped to think about it, she’d have found it incredible, and a proof that she did care deeply for him. But of course, she was too busy venting to do so.

Her Mom had played her for a fool! Played them both really, and it was more than irritating! Kat was, deep down, quite certain that she had outgrown such pathetic displays when it came to interacting with her mother, but she was clearly wrong. And if there was something she hated even more than to be lectured, it was certainly to be wrong about her own abilities. With a low growl, she kicked a teddy bear which was at least as tall as Mouse. I wonder if he’d be able to lift it from over him? she wondered for an instant, as she looked at the bear flying all the way from one side of the large room to the other.

She stomped toward the bed and stood there, towering over her boyfriend – and what a strange term it was to use, since he was more a toy friend! Not that she considered him a toy – a prey would have been closer to the truth, but also something she was now addicted to.  He is so small, she thought as she let her shadow cover his whole body. His somewhat sickly figure seemed appeased when he slept and it raised the speed at which her large breasts moved as her breathing increased. It would have been so easy to do something to him – anything!

She did not gave in and swirled away. It was harder than before, and she suspected it’d become harder and harder to do so in the future. She used to laugh at the way other MAJORS seemed unable to separate for long from their Bondmates – she had noticed that such couples, even as early as the first year of High School, tended to fray a lot less than MAJORS on MAJORS’ did. And those who did were often due to mishandling of the Bond, or sexual mismatching too great to be overcome even through it, as far as the rumor mill went – and she had often found those quite amusing, even if she had put a front pretending to frown at it.

And now she was quite certain that she was the one being laughed at. Minors… nobody seemed to be able to live without, but you couldn’t live with them! She wondered how it was for Cyclopeans. They were a strange, recent evolution, after all. Did they saw normal MAJORS as those saw Minors? Or were they just bigger peoples, a rare breed which seemed poised to replace the older one, but still too few to do just that? She groaned. She didn’t like Cyclopeans very much – they were literally bigger predators around and she needed to be a lot more careful with them – it was tiring!

“Damn you Mouse” she whispered as her pacing brought her back near the bed where she heard his peaceful breathing, making her feel all tingling and excited. “Did you have to be so cute and easy to lord over? Did you need to be such… such… such a Minor?” she asked him in a raspy whisper which could even disturb his slumber.

She exhaled slowly through her nose and felt a shiver run down her spine. It wasn’t fear or even nervousness – it was closer to the truth to say that it was a way to drive away the tension she felt inside her body, to exude it in an harmless way. Her mother was right when she said she needed to better control herself, let alone around Jordan. Even right now, as she looked at his prone form, so small, so weak, so hapless, a part of her wanted to pounce on him, to taste his blood again. To be the predator she knew she was and play with the prey he was so obviously! And she wouldn’t – she couldn’t – give in to the temptation.

“Fuck” she said, almost spitting the word, has if it could help her better deal with her conflicting emotions. “Fuck it! I need some release. I need to do something… To someone… Someone who’ll be able to take it all!”

But of course, that was not possible in her house. There was no one there – not even the domestics – to turn to, to be able to vent, even a little. Kendalynn was stuck with herself and her frustration, and it was quite an uncomfortable feeling, one she’d have happily traded away with anything else! All she could now was to think, even when she needed to act! But with a groan, she let herself fall on the floor, in the corner the farthest away from the bed – her bed, mind. And she looked at Mouse from underneath her unkempt hair. Her green eyes should have been able to set his body on fire, so powerful was the glare they threw at him.

“How can something so adorable can wreck such damage in one’s life and not become hateful…? That’s so frustrating” she mumbled, barely able to form coherent phrase to try and shape her ideas in a way which made sense – and mostly failing.

She gritted her teeth but managed to remain still, at least for the time being. Confusedly, she had realized that she really needed to make some soul-searching, even when all in her screamed at her to get up and rough up her Mouse a little – not much, but just enough to feel secure in her position as the dominant, to prove to herself that she was still the one in charge. But she shook her head and resisted this impulse – with surprising ease, she realized when it passed. She wasn’t like that. She wasn’t like that anymore perhaps, or perhaps she had never been meant to be that way and Mouse just allowed her to be herself…

It was a strange thing to consider. She had never really thought about what kind of person she was, deep down. Kat had always been Kat, as far as she could tell. Her earliest memories were her mother drilling into her the need to both appear non-threatening and yet being merciless and effective to seize power and fortune from the paws of more brutish, unsuspecting MAJORS. And she loved it. She loved the feeling of power, the rush which came with being so merciless when acting, taking over peoples who would have resisted her every step of the way if they knew what she was like all along!

But ever since she had met Mouse, as a child, she had discovered something else. She didn’t need to wear a mask with him, she had never felt it was necessary. He was so, well, mousy, never truly speaking up, minding his own business and generally speaking being so easy to play with that Kat just had taken it for granted, and had never taken the time to ponder about what it meant for her character. Why was she so happy, so liberated even, when she was with Mouse? She was a lot less cruel with him than she was with anyone and it felt fulfilling, not demeaning as she had expected it to be.

She shifted uncomfortably. She didn’t like where her thoughts were going. It smelt like admitting weakness, and worst, turning her back on what her life had been ever since she was old enough to take in her mother’s teaching. Nonetheless, Kendalynn realized that she needed to consider her course of actions. She wanted to remain Bonded with Mouse – to remain his girlfriend, that least was clear. What was muddier was the actions she’d have to take to forge a better, healthier, way of life with him. No matter how much she craved to bite into him, she needed to control herself after all. Predatory yes, brutish and harmful, no!

That’s why she remained still, looking longingly at her boyfriend. It’d have been so easy to get up, rought him up awake and have her way with him. It was something she craved after all. Hell, she could even had used the Bond to penetrate his slumbering mind and play with his dreams. But she rejected this temptation. She was not a thug. She was not some sort of abuser. She could be rough, but she was kind with him, and him alone – and perhaps with more people in the future, if her current line of thought yielded some positive results.

“I hope you realize that you’re messing with my life more than anyone ever did” she said to him, but now her voice was devoid of anger or even strain – she stated this calmly, happily even. “You beautiful little rodent” she added, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, until a low chuckle escaped it, and she felt herself on the verge of giggling, something she decided to not repress, for once.

She let herself go for a few moments until she reined in and sighed. It was good to let her feelings be expressed like that. She was too guarded, more often than not because it was she had been taught, the way she had been raised really. She shook her head and then her whole body and got up. She removed all her clothes, letting them drop on the floor in a heap. She couldn’t care less about it right now. She needed to sleep a little, and her Mouse needed to be cuddled, she decided. With a grin, she let her naked body surround his own and enjoyed the way he snuggled closer to her. She soon fell asleep herself, his slow breathing easing her away from the waking world.

 

* * *

“Uh… Kat?” asked Jordan behind her. “Are you sure it’s a good idea?”

“Absolutely not” she replied without even looking over her shoulder, too busy arranging her considerable amount of hair in something at least slightly like a tangled mat and more like a braid or something like that – she never had much patience for this stuff, in truth.

“Then why do you want to do that?” he finally asked after such a long silent that she had almost expected him to already have surrendered to what she wanted – and she loved that he offered her some time to explain her intentions further.

“Because I think we – I need it” she replied. “Not because it’s a must, mind you but really because… because I need to be sure about myself, and everyone tells that doing that is a sure way to find your real you. Why do you think so many peoples wants to be with Minors like you?”

“Because it’s addictive to be Bonded and have such power over someone who can’t really defend himself?” he offered, which made her roll her eyes but also chuckle as she struggled with a particularly recalcitrant knot in her hair.

“Ok, sure. Point taken. But it’s also because of all those stories about it and how it’s an awesome revelation, something which can only be experimented through it, some form of… of enlightening experiment. Which, no matter how good what we’ve done so far was, has not happened to us, as far as I can tell. Or did I miss it?” she asked, finally turning her head sideways, cocking an inquiring eyebrow at her boyfriend.

“Sure but… come on… it sounds a little dangerous” he softly stated as he shifted uncomfortably under her amused gaze.

“Of course! I don’t know anything worthwhile which isn’t Mouse! But we’ll be doing it together, so you know I’ll make sure you’re safe right?” she asked – and in truth she dreaded he wouldn’t answer in a positive way…

“Of course I do but…”

“But what?” she interrupted him, turning her eyes back to her mirror and the mess of her hair.

“What if you’re the one in danger and I can’t help you?” he asked, so fast his diction became almost unintelligible.

She blinked but didn’t answer for quite some time, long enough that she could feel him growing uncomfortable behind her. It was something she hadn’t taken into consideration, ever. Could she really be in danger and in need of help with what she had in mind? It seemed ridiculous at first, but she understood intimately that she needed to consider this possibility. What she wanted to try was a momentous event, a deep change really, if what she had learnt was true. She was confident in her strength but what if it wasn’t enough? Would she need Mouse’s help? It sounded a little ludicrous, but she couldn’t discount this possibility…

“I’m sure we’ll be fine” she finally replied, her tone pensive and not as firm as she’d have liked.

“But what if we aren’t!?” he pressed on, and she heard the anguish in her voice, which required something a little more convincing to accept what she wanted to try. “What if I’m not good enough?”

“Why wouldn’t you be good enough?” she asked him, turning around and looking at him sternly. “Why would you think that you won’t be able to do something as simple as that, Jordan?”

The use of his name wasn’t innocent, of course. She needed to lift his spirits, otherwise perhaps their attempt would end badly. She needed him to be ready and able to act in the moments of potential danger. She was certain he had the aptitude – there were studies now proving that Minors were not just Bond enablers, they were supposed to have far more control than most MAJORS, even Tiers 3 apparently. And she wasn’t one of those super-Bonding MAJORS, just a good old Tier 1, with all the limitations which came with it!

“I don’t know!” he cried out. “I’ve never done anything like that!”

“Me neither” she reminded him, tilting her head a little even as she still struggled with her hair. “It doesn’t change the fact that we should try it. We both know that your kind is not as weak in that regard than what was believed until recent years!”

“Yes but –“ he started but she cut him off.

“No buts. No ifs” she ordered firmly. “You’re a Minor, and the Bond is supposed to be your birthright. All our history states that Minors have always been able to Bond with others, so you shouldn’t worry about it. Consider it spreading your wings. And know that I’ve the utmost confidence in your abilities in that regard.”

“Are… are you sure?” he asked her. “Do you really feel like it? I mean I’m not… I’m not the really the strongest-willed Minor out there after all…”

“Yes I’m sure” she asserted, looking right into his eyes. “I know you’re not assertive, and I don’t need you to be. I just want you to be you, and I’m sure you’ll be fine if you do. You see, I’m confident in your abilities that way. If things take an ugly turn, I know you’ll be there to help me.”

He paled and then blushed and looked away, his eyes obviously watering up and she grinned. She had won this discussion, just like that. It was what he needed, she had realized it long ago. Her Mouse required someone telling him that he’d do great when it’d be required. It was something common among Minors but especially evident for him, as far as she could tell. It was somewhat funny, really. The whole world – well, almost all of it – was trying to give them rights their peoples had never truly possessed, even when MAJORS and Minors were mostly the same size and possessed roughly the same abilities.

And yet he was insecure and unable to accept that it was true. Somehow, this behavior reinforced her previous view that the campaign of the Matthewson woman was dumb. How could you uplift peoples who so obviously felt that they were inferiors to MAJORS? And yet, now that she was with him, she wanted him to be happy – perhaps she didn’t always expressed it in the best way but it was genuine. She loved him – and while lording over him definitively played a part in her feelings, she loved him for far more reasons than that – reasons only her heart knew.

“Okay… We’ll try it” he finally relented, and she had to focus a lot of her will to not beam a smile at him – he didn’t need to see her so happy about him agreeing with her plans, after all! “But if it starts getting too dangerous, we’ll stop it immediately, okay?”

“Of course!” she approved – too dangerous was vague enough for her tastes, she would be able to play with the wording of that to not stop if needed.

“I mean it Kat” he added, his eyes still a little wet but hardening. “If… if it gets dangerous and you don’t stop it I… I will!”

“So serious” she chuckled as she braided another lock of hair. “But you really worry too much Mouse. I never said we needed to do it just now. It’s something we need to prepare, after all. I need to do some reading about it, and you need to get a handle on the Bond, I think it’ll be essential.”

The last bit was obviously a lie. As far as she could tell, the abilities of the Minor when it came to the Bond were utterly meaningless. All the native relation with this mental ability/plane/whatever it was, was deemed necessary. All the books agreed about it – the enlightenment came from the MAJOPR through the Minor. Perhaps not so grandiose for the smaller and weaker kind of humans, but something which meant that Kat felt confident enough. She wasn’t ready just yet, but it’d change fast, she was certain of that. She just needed a little bit more of preparation!

“Then why are you pressing me so much?” he complained, pouting a little, which made her struggle with her hair all the more frustrating, since she really wanted to pounce on him right now. “If it can wait…”

“Because I want to do it soon” she explained, feeling a little agitated now. “It’s something I need to progress Mouse – and I expect you wouldn’t want to hinder me!”

The last few words had been told in an amused tone, because she knew even if he wanted to, he wouldn’t have been able to prevent her from doing whatever she wanted. But it didn’t meant that all would be easy. It was just necessary to strike the iron while it was hot, and convincing him know would prevent him from easily backing away at the last second, as she knew he could be prone to do. Years keeping watch over him gave her a firm understanding – and a firmer handling – of his behavior after all. In that regard, she was at a critical junction now.

“Okay… We’ll do it. But you promise you’ll be careful, right? I don’t want anything bad to happen to you, and everyone says the Bond can be dangerous.”

“Nobody says that” she chuckled. “I’ve never heard anyone says that, really” she pushed further when he opened his mouth as if to protest. “It can be used in dangerous, unethical ways, but I’ve never heard anyone every stating that it was dangerous in itself. It’s how it’s used which matters, not its nature.”

“But what about the Case of the Confused Peoples?” he asked her a little defiantly, which surprised her.

“The what now?”

Kat had never heard anything about a Case of Confused Guys or whatever. Ever. If she hadn’t known her Mouse so well, she’d have suspected he was just spouting made-up nonsense of his invention to avoid what she had in mind. Instead, it was probably some urban legend he had discovered one way or another and had clung to, because he was afraid of the Bond and what it allowed peoples – even himself – to do. Which was funny in itself, considering how he idealized all those Minors fighting for their kind’s right, like Alejandro Matthewson, Izzellah Ivory and the like.

“It’s a story I read about” he explained and already she rolled her eyes but let him continue. “It’s about a group of people, mostly MAJORS but three Minors, who tried some form of experimental Bonding or something. Like, the MAJORS Bonded themselves and then the Minors or perhaps it was the reverse, I don’t remember and… well, anyway,” he hastily added when he grunted, “it all ended in disaster, with them going catatonic or half mad for some days and then being confused, as if their memories had been scrambled!”

“That sounds like a lot of rubbish” she huffed, shaking her head. “For starter, I don’t see why there would be such a backlash. All I’ve read was clear, the number of participants to a Bonding cession has no bearing on its load to the minds. Plus, I don’t see how various MAJORS could wreck things up when Bonded with several Minors. It smells like cautionary tale more than real stuff!”

“But I read it on the Internet!” he complained, which made her chuckle.

“It doesn’t mean its true silly! You should know it without me saying it! I mean, I’ve once seen something, don’t remember if it was an add or a post somewhere, which swore that putting an egg in your ass would heal some sort of disease. Well I’m pretty sure it’s wrong!”

“Yes but… what if it’s true?” he complained, trying to stand his ground which was somewhat adorable, if a little ridiculous. “What if it truly ends like that, with our minds fried or scrambled or…”

“Or benedicted?” she grinned, showing her large canines. “I assure you that our minds are not some eggs in a pan. If the Bond was as dangerous as you seem to think it is, it would have been outlawed long ago, even after the events of the Dark Age. You worry too much. Now, hush, I need to be ready and it means untangling all my hair fast enough!”

“But…”

“No but!” she ordered, her voice taking the deeper tone of commandment that she used with him to make clear discussion was over. “I don’t want to be too late to whatever Mom has in mind for today, get it?”

“Yes…” he meekly replied, sitting back on the ground and looking both dejected and a little afraid.

She turned back toward her mirror and enjoyed the silence. She was almost ready, she just needed to plan the course of action best. First, she’d find a reason to go to the city’s main Library, where she’d be able to find books about the Bond and its effects in ancient times. She needed to absorb as much knowledge as possible concerning the “how” of what she wanted to do. It wouldn’t be enough to connect to Mouse’s mind – perhaps it wouldn’t even be enough to enter this rumored Bond-Plane or whatever it was that some talked about.

She needed the real deal. The one thing which blew the mind of those who underwent it and made them discover a brand new world, something so incredible that they may have well died and be reborn as someone else – and yet all proclaimed that they had turned into their better selves, the ones who they had been destined to be at birth and prevented to become for one reason or another. If it was true, if she could truly discover who she was, she needed to try it. Not matter the odds nor the risks for herself and her sanity!

She focused on her hair. She didn’t need to worry about anything. She’d just have to apply to this endeavor her predatory and zealous mind and she’d achieve it. She wouldn’t let anyone, even herself or Mouse, get in the way of her needs. It just required being deliberate, careful and decisive in the planning, realization and experience itself. She grinned at her reflection, enjoying the thrill she felt coursing through her body. She had rarely had such an opportunity to prove herself so much. Soon, even her mother would have to admit that she was far more skilled and determined than she gave her credit for!

 

Chapter 19 - Deep thinking- Deep dive by Kurogane335

Chapter 19: Deep Thinking – Deep Dive

Mouse shifted uncomfortably. It wasn’t so much that he was afraid, he tried to convince himself. He was a little nervous, that was all. It wasn’t really a surprise, of course. The last two weeks had been quite tiring and taxing after all! For starter, he had had to deal with Kat’s mom a lot more than he used to, and she was at least as nerve grating as her daughter when she wanted to. Then school had started to get a lot harder with new subjects broached which made him press his brain to understand and try to compete with his MAJORS comrades.

But even that would have been okay if it hadn’t meant dealing with Kat’s obsession. She wanted to achieve that sort of spiritual connection or whatever it was which allowed MAJORS to discover themselves through the Bond, ancient style. He did his best to help her, searching about this stuff on Minors only forums and the like, but he couldn’t find anything useful. Not many people seemed to attempt it on those and those who pretended that they had were unable or unwilling to give any relevant information about the process.

Not that any of this seemed to matter for Kendalynn. As far as Jordan could tell, she was undeterred and in possession of an absolute certainty regarding her inevitable success. Something which made Mouse a lot less confident than it should have. He knew her and how obsessive she could get – but also how uncaring for dangers her whole kind was. If she wanted to experiment that deep Bond or whatever it may have been called, she’d succeed. He was just extremely worried that the cost would be too steep for either of them.

“I’m really not sure it’s a good idea to do it now” he pleaded, his voice shivering a little, even to his ears. “Perhaps we should wait another week, to do more research?”

She look at him from over her shoulder, her long hair braided and spilling from over her left shoulder toward her torso, allowing him to see in full view her naked and muscular back. To say that it was impressive would have been an understatement. She was so damn muscular! Not big, bulging muscles like so many of her kind seemed to love and enjoy, men or women really. No, hers were long and slim, yet obviously stronger than steel cables. It fitted her well, enhancing her predatory nature. Those were the muscles of tigers, panthers and other big cats, able to move swiftly and strike with incredible force and precision. Like her.

“We’ve already talked about it” she sighed. “We won’t find anything more in a week, that’s just impossible. Get used to it Mouse, we’re doing it now! And I know we’ll be safe, so stop worrying, really. I won’t let anything bad happen to you.”

And who will prevent anything bad happening to you? Me who doesn’t even know what we’ll do? he thought, thankful that they weren’t Bonded yet.

Not that it would change anything. They were awake when they should have still be sleeping in each other’s arms, enjoying the early hours of a rainy Saturday morning, and it was proof enough that Kat was tired of waiting. The rest of the house was still sleeping and Mouse had to sit on the woolen carpet covering the floor of her room. Not a bad sensation, all things considered, but he’d rather have sat on an uncomfortable wooden chair if it meant that he didn’t risk his mind and – more importantly – Kat’s. But his giantess lover didn’t care about his misgivings, at all.

He shivered a little. While the old house was warm enough for a MAJOR, it was another story for a Minor, and waiting naked – because obviously Kat was adamant that it was needed – meant that in those first few weeks of the year, quite cold in Boston, he was left with his body fat to preserve his warmth – that and frantic attempts to rub his arms and legs to bring back some life into his limbs as he patiently waited for his lover to decide that she was ready to start – combing her hair probably played no impact on what she had in mind, but he hadn’t the nerve to tell her, of course.

“Okay, I hope you’re ready” she finally stated, getting up and turning on her heels, offering him a view he truly adored. “We’re doing it now!”

She was entirely naked, of course. Her pale skin offered quite the contrast with his dark one. And her body was a sculpted wonder where his own was rather flabby – if not really fat per se, he didn’t eat so much and was used to exercising just enough to maintain a relatively normal shape – for a Minor. Compared to a MAJOR, he look woefully out of shape, but he was used to it by now. He took enough pleasure in seeing the corded muscles of Kat playing underneath her pale skin to not care about his own physique anymore.

“Should I get up?” he asked her as she approached him, forcing him to look up even more, his eyes wandering off toward her red pubic hairs before being stopped by her large breasts, blocking out his view entirely.

“No, don’t move” she ordered gently.

She walked around him and he did his best to not shift nervously. Soon, she stood in his back and he felt her starting to sit. Her long legs appeared on either sides of him and soon formed a circular wall around his whole body. A large, powerful, hand snaked from over his left shoulder and gently pushed him backward, until their bodies touched. He felt the tenderness but also the eagerness of his lover, her predatory nature and he closed his eyes, focusing on the Bond and what he could offer her through it. Mere seconds later, her mind touched his and with a deep breath and they dived together into the Bond.

 

* * *

 

Mouse found himself in the strangest place ever. It wasn’t his first time experiencing the Bond Plane but it had always been with plenty of other Minors and, more importantly, a MAJOR teacher who knew what he was doing. It was always a sunny, beautiful place. His teacher favored a sandy beach, with clear sea and beautiful trees to provide shade. And he obviously liked to be at the same size as his students, literally eye level with them, which helped Jordan feel more confident when he Bonded with so many peoples. This experience was completely different from those sessions, however.

For starter, there was no sea, no trees, no sandy beaches. It was a strange amalgamation of plenty of stuff he couldn’t recognize at first. Then he realized that he was looking at a strange, distorted, version of both his Mom’s apartment and Kat’s house. Things seemed to be twisted and absolutely out of proportions. He seemed to be minuscule! As he looked around, searching for Kat, and saw nothing, his terror started to mount and he considered breaking the Bond, just to be safe. But then, he felt her will pushing him to reconsider and he stopped. He just had to wait for her to appear.

“Ah, there you are!” she boomed and he jumped in the air as the roof of the house was removed.

His mouth fell to the floor as he saw giant fingers, ending in long serrated claws, pushing their ways through the walls and lifting the roof as if it weighted nothing. Light inundated the piece he was in but of course he was not blinded. And so he was able to witness Kat in all her monstrous, majestic, glory. He knew that in the Bond, the face peoples wore were closer to what they really were on the inside, or at least how they saw each themselves. It was part of the whole danger of this place, especially for MAJORS, because sometimes it could be unpleasant.

But he had never heard or seen anything like Kat. She was enormous, for starter. Not just tall, but a true-blood giantess. If he had had to give her a size, a good hundred meters tall was the least he’d have said, gauging from his position on the floor. And she wasn’t just so much taller than normal. Her face, her whole body, had the mien of an apex predator. Her stretched further back on her cheeks, and revealed fangs longer than he was tall – at least he suspected that they were. Her face was both more bestial and beautiful, as while no animal ears appeared in the tangled mass of her fiery red hair, she didn’t need it to look like a tiger.

“Well, I’ll be damned! You’re even cuter that way, and I’d never have believed it was possible?” she giggled as she threw away the roof, which shifted out of existence once it left her hands. “But aren’t you a tad too tall for a Mouse?”

All around Mouse, things seemed to get bigger and bigger, until he was no more than four or five centimeters tall. He squeaked but didn’t do anything else, being too surprised by the changes around him and the power that Kat seemed to possess over this place. And her presence became all the more impressive to his eyes – as far as he was seeing anything else in this place. She had been gigantic before, but now she was simply out of this world. And it aroused him. He felt his dick strengthening and he did nothing to hide it – she had to know the effects she had on him after all, that was the whole point of the Bonding.

She extended a hand toward him, her claws so much taller than he was that he shuddered even as one of his hand descended toward his penis. He gritted his teeth and managed to not jerk off as the immense trunks, far larger than his whole body – he suspected that it’d have needed at least three other persons his size to circle the tip of her pointer, once you discounted the extremely sharp end of the claw, which traced deep gouge into the wooden floor, even as the furniture around those incredible fingers was crushed with almost contemptuous ease – but Kat couldn’t hide form him how much she liked it.

With surprising gentleness, he was picked up and lifted from the ground and dropped in a vast hand. Looking around, he noticed that the outside world was quite different from the strange house he had first appeared in. The world seemed to be bathed into a low, eerie blue light, which covered a formless landscape, which was both terrifying and incredibly beautiful. It was so mesmerizing that he almost forgot where he was, until he felt a powerful wind wash over his body, making his long hair flow and – wait, what long hair?

His hands shot toward his head and he noticed that his size wasn’t the sole thing which had changed for him. His hair was usually kept relatively short, but now, it was flowing all over his back. It was still curly but strangely still formed a sort of mane, not unlike straighter hairs would have done. And his arms… his arms were covered by a short, brownish fur. As he passed his fingers in his hair, they also collided with something which moved and shifted, making him squeak once more. He had ears! Mouse’s ears, instead of his normal ones!

“What the fuck is happening to me?” he yelped, panic starting to take over his mind.

“Well, duh!” huffed Kat, her breath washing over his body, forcing him to take a step back, which made him get just a tiny bit closer to the edge, but was enough to suppress his fear of the changes, trading it for the fear of falling. “Did you really think I was the only one changing here?”

“No! I mean, yes! I…” he replied, feeling utterly lost and confused, in spite of his best efforts.

It was something he should have taken into consideration, of course. He knew he changed a little when he entered the Bond in such a way. At school, he often appeared like a less solid version of himself. His teachers used to say that he turned a little vaporous, because of his shyness probably. He had gotten used to it over time. But this transformation into some sort of rodent-like mutant was totally different and could only mean one thing. When with Kat he was absolutely a mouse then! He’d have to accept it, even if it made him feel all the more at the mercy of his girlfriend, who was now a living mountain compared to his puny size.

“You know Mouse, we won’t be able to do what we want to do if you freak out because of your appearance! I mean, think about how I should react myself!” she added, tracing the outline of her feminine and yet predatory features, from the top of her head to her curves below, which he couldn’t see because he didn’t dare walk toward the edge of her hand.

“It’s easier to deal with all of it when you’re as tall as you are!” he shouted, a little angry now.

“We’re in our heads Mouse. I’m not taller than you here, except if we both want it. And I kind of like you so small, so be a dear and stay that way for now, okay babe?”

Jordan opened his mouth then closed it. She was absolutely right, of course, but it didn’t made it easier to accept. He’d have loved to be as tall as she was here, but somehow he knew he wouldn’t be able to achieve such a towering size. It was not in him; in fact he suspected he’d have felt like a fraud. He could look Kat eye to eye when the need arose but he couldn’t match her physically, not even here, in this place where imagination ruled all. Better to accept it and to try and move on to other things, while she seemed relatively placid.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked him, frowning – which considered their apparent size difference here – if it was even a here – was a lot more impressive than in real life, where it already easily forced him to reveal everything. “I’m not sure I like this form of Bond, I can’t read your thoughts here!”

It was something he was actually happy about. Not that she couldn’t read his thoughts if she tried, but in this form of the Bond, it was a side effect of being able to experience the power of one’s imagination. It was meant to lay bare the soul as far as he understood it, not so much the mind. But all of this barely helped him deal with what was to come. All they had discovered about ancient Bonding made clear that this place was not the end but the very start of their journey, and already Jordan was feeling more than a little overwhelmed. But telling his seemingly titanic girlfriend that he saw the whole deal as a terrible idea was even less an option than in the real world.

“Wha… what do we do now?” he asked her, trying to bring the subject on something else than her inability to know exactly what he had in mind.

“I don’t know, not really” she grumbled, and her fingers started to close into a fist, forming arches above him, which made Mouse gulp but said nothing – he was confident that she wouldn’t hurt him and he was of course right, the sharp claws stopped far away from him, still high in the air. “As far as I understand, we’re just supposed to go deeper, but I don’t really know how. Any idea?”

Jordan opened his mouth the closed it. He was ready to answer that he had none, but it would have been a sort of lie. Not that he knew what to do now, but… but there was thing feeling in his chest, this pressure in his head, which he just noticed but seemed to have been with him all this time spent on the Bond Plane – perhaps even longer. He fidgeted, not sure if he should trust it completely. But on a hunch, he decided that it was well worth the risk. At worst, nothing would happen and they’d have to try to better understand the texts they had stumbled upon in their search.

“I think… I think we need to, uh, stop focusing on us, individually” he started, and as he spoke, he found that the words came strangely easily to him, as if he was just speaking something he had learnt long ago, forgotten and then rediscovered just now. “We need to become one, so our individualities need to take a backstage for a moment – both of ours” he added as he noticed a glimmer in Kat’s eyes which made him a little worried. “At least as a starting point. After that, I… I think we’ll need to focus as one toward this enlightenment stuff.”

“So you’re telling me I can’t just gulp you down so we can be one” she chuckled, as she bit the air just above her hand for good measure. “It would have been easier. How are we even supposed to become one, anyway? Isn’t it the whole point of the Bond at a basic level?”

“I… don’t really know?” Mouse said, feeling his nervousness return a little, but he was almost certain he was going or at least thinking in the right direction with his ideas. “But I think that, perhaps I can… I can try to start it up? If you trust me?”

“Or course I trust you, you silly Mouse” stated the enormous woman, her voice softening to a low, tender whisper. “I trust you entirely, okay? So… if you feel like you’ve got a clue about what we need to do, then try it on. At worst it won’t work and we’ll be send back to our senses I guess!”

“Thank you! Thank you so much Kendalynn!” he chirped, feeling his confidence boosted by her endorsement, even as se blushed and turned the head away, probably embarrassed by what she had just said, his reaction to it and his use of her name.

“Don’t overdo it” she mumbled, blushing – and one her titanic features, it was somehow even more beautiful than when it happened outside of the Bond Plane, but Jordan didn’t dare say it out loud, for fear of losing his inspiration.

He didn’t knew how to call the feeling he had in his guts just now but that. Inspiration. He had no clear idea of what he did or why, it just felt right, as if it was something he had meant to do all along but had just never found the time or the confidence before. He felt his will coalescing, forming a sharp edge inside of him, his mental body straightening itself as he prepared to unleash it. Then, he extended his consciousness toward Kendalynn. It wasn’t hard at all, after all they were already Bonded, but the feeling was entirely different from what either of them was used to, and it required a lot more focus to produce and sustain.

“Whoa! What’s happening!?” boomed Kat, and he could tell that she was suddenly a little anxious – a part of him wanted to tell her that he had warned her that this original Bonding nonsense was dangerous, but now that he had started it, Mouse couldn’t stop it anyway, even if he had wanted to… and he felt the need, the compulsion, to keep it up anyway.

“Don’t worry, trust me! Focus on me!” he told her, doing his best to try and find the words. “Focus on me and not you while I focus on you and not me!”

She grimaced but said nothing, and he felt her mind tensing and moving toward him. Later, when he tried to describe it, the closest he could tell was that he felt as if their minds snaked past each other’s in a narrow tunnel and as they moved melted into one. He was looking up at her face and down at his body at the exact same moment, her thought started and he finished them, and the reverse was also true. It was both frightening and exhilarating. It was truly like a liberation, as if he could finally express something he had kept bottled inside of him for years without even knowing it. A great joy washed over him, either his or hers but it didn’t matter anymore at this point.

“That’s incredible!” they said, their two voices, their two minds, working in tandem, united beyond anything the Bond usually did – and yet, now both knew it was but a start.

They took a deep breath, and they saw one part of them being lifted from the hand of the other while they did so. They released it and the small form was almost sent over the edge of the vast hand where he stood, but not fear fell upon them for they knew that everything that was, including themselves here, were products of their minds, and nothing in there could harm them, in any way, shape or form. They were all powerful here, one mind from two beings or two minds from one being, the difference was blurred and great joy came with it.

But they knew it wasn’t enough. It wasn’t yet the enlightenment they were seeking, even if they knew that they were close to achieve it, they just needed to push it forward. To discover who they really were. And now, as they were one, they couldn’t muster any reluctance, any precaution. Why would have they, when they were so powerful, and yet so gentle, incredibly vast and yet so puny? They looked at themselves, from two vantage points and smiled, and laughed. In seconds they were ready to go further than where they were, to try it on, no matter the risks. And then they went beyond.

They didn’t really understood what they did to achieve their goals. Was it annihilating all the barriers which remained between their selves? Or perhaps it was because their wills were perfectly aligned, their curiosity perfectly aligned and their minds able to focus entirely and what laid beyond the veil. And they realized afterwards that it would never matter, for there were no words for what they experienced. How could a seer could explain to a blind man what the colors of the rainbow were? It was impossible, and what they lived through marked them deeply.

“Aaaaaaaaah!” screamed one throat, and neither Mouse nor Kat could tell who had let out this bellowing yell, as they were startled and pushed out of the Bond, and back into their bodies, so brutally that it took them long minutes to get their bearings.

Mouse was on his back, his breathing harsh and yet he didn’t feel hurt or afraid. It was simply as if he had finally discovered who he was deep down and it was something he would have to live with for the rest of his life. And it was okay, he realized with some surprise that he loved the person he was in truth. He was kind and gentle and he loved to be dominated and it was because of this that he could love Kendalynn in a way which would make them stronger and healthier together, even if she bit him a little, even if she dominated him a little roughly and he loved the idea. They would forge something stronger together now, he realized.

“Oh God…” whined Kat, bringing his senses to the present situation. “It was too much… It was too much” she continued, as she curled into a ball, and suddenly Mouse felt worried – but the effects of their deep dive into the Bond made it harder for him to be worried, even if he realized that his cheeks were covered in tears, which streamed freely.

“Kat! What’s happening?” he asked, his voice low and distant as the haze was still over him.

“It was too much…” she replied, and she looked up at him, with large tears also running down her cheeks. “It was just too much Mouse…” she added as powerful strides were heard from the other side of the closed door.

“What’s happening here!?”

 

Chapter 20 - The End by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here it is !

The final chapter !

I hope you liked it :) !

Chapter 20 – The End

Kat was startled by the call. She recognized her mother’s voice. But she also knew she had to lie somewhat and hide her current state of mind. She couldn’t allow anyone, save Mouse, to see her as she was – truly a wreck for the time being. But she was a MacGregor, an heiress. She knew better than to give in to weakness and, worst of all, to let others see her being weak. She took a deep breath, got up and composed her best just woken face, wiping her tears with the back of her hand and walking toward the door.

“Sorry Mom” she finally said, opening the door slightly. “I just had the worst nightmare, that’s all.”

“Really?” inquired her mother, looking somewhat dubitative, but Kat did her best to conceal her real state of mind and, thankfully, it seemed that her mother had more pressing matters on her mind than a scream in her daughter’s room. “You screamed loud enough to wake the dead. If you can, try to better control your dreams, girl”; and with that she was gone.

Kat stood silently until she was sure her mm was gone, and then she let herself slide on the ground. She then looked again at Mouse, who seemed somewhat lost in bliss. She felt jealous of him. For the first time ever, she was jealous of a Minor – an asthmatic one at that. Clearly their deep dive into the Bond had been incredible in the best sense of the word for him while for her, it had been anything but that. She had been so sure that she’d be able to take anything in stride and now she found herself on the verge of tears as she remembered the feelings she had experienced.

She couldn’t deny the power of the Bond, nor the revelations it had brought. She knew that what she had learnt about herself would be useful in the future. But that… that dilution of individuality, that disappearance as she became something else entirely, something which could only exists with Mouse, when their consciousness became one and thus more than the sum of their parts… she had a hard time even grasping what she had experienced in those moments, as if her MAJOR mind was unable to accept, to comprehend it.

“You okay?” asked Mouse, surprising him as he came closer to her, putting his hand on her arm, a look of worry starting to appear on his face.

“Yeah” she replied, intend of preserving his wonderful memories of this event. “I just need some time to get back to myself. It was…. it was quite something we did, we lived through, after all.”

“Yeah” he mumbled and she saw that he was lost in the recent memories again, his mouth spreading into a smile. “But you don’t seem to have liked it too much” he added as he focused back on her.

“While I was in it, it was the best experience ever. But to cease to be, like that… how come you aren’t horrified too?”

“Why would I have been horrified?”

He seemed genuinely confused by her question and it made her pause. Why wasn’t he just as terrified as she was? Didn’t he felt that what they had experienced was too deep, too powerful, too alien to one’s mind? Or was it because he was a Minor just as much as she herself was a MAJOR and was thus unable to live through the same event in the same way as he did. Somehow, this idea gave her some much needed resolve. She couldn’t be a wreck when her Mouse boyfriend was fine – more than fine even, elated. It wouldn’t do at all.

“It’s nothing” she said, ruffling his hair, perhaps a tad too roughly to entirely hide her current state of mind.

She took a deep breath and frowned. She shouldn’t focus on what she felt after they had reached the Event Horizon of this Deep Bonding. At that time, she had discovered who she was, and that was what mattered. She was indeed the Apex Predator she had always assumed to be. She needed to be honest with herself and others about it, now she realized it. Which didn’t mean that she should just throw away all caution, of course. She mostly wanted to be herself fully with Mouse, which meant dominating him in satisfying ways.

“Come here” she ordered as she grasped his shoulders and forced him to turn around to face her fully, so she could French kiss him vigorously. “There, I’m already feeling better” she growled, grinning – and then pushing Jordan on the ground.

He looked at her, puzzled, as if the effects of their Bonding were still presents. She smirked. She’d have to find a way to make him forget it really soon. And she was confident that she’d be able to do so. They were both naked so she didn’t had the opportunity to tore his clothes off, but she knew she didn’t need to. He craved it, those instants where she was absolutely dominant, when she did to him whatever she wanted to do. He gasped when her nails grazed the fragile skin of his torso as they traced their way downward, toward his penis.

“Kat… you don’t need to…” he started, but she cut him off.

“I know. But I want to, and that’s all that matters, my sweet, sweet Mouse. And don’t tell me you don’t want it, when you’re so hard for me…”

Kat enjoyed the feeling of the small penis under her fingers, more than she usually did. It was perhaps because of their Bonding or perhaps she was just imagining it, but she almost had the impression that ghost fingers were caressing her on some part of her body which didn’t exist. It was… glorious. She grinned and leant forward, letting her large breasts touching the frail body under her and enjoying the sudden stiffening of her Mouse and the way he started to shiver, as his body was taking in the stimulation she was giving him.

She enjoyed this power over him, and even the after effect of the Bond couldn’t take it from her – in fact it enhanced it, since she was better able to grasp what she was doing to him, what worked and what he liked less. She hesitated. Should she truly care about something like that? She was the dominant one, after all. Shouldn’t she be the one deciding what was good or bad for both of them? But as she looked at this petit figure who was looking up at her with his eyelids half-closed as he experienced great pleasure, she realized that it was a moot point.

She could set the pace, helm this ship, but she didn’t need to inflict on him ting he didn’t like to be dominant, to be above. It was a strange revelation, one she would never had if they hadn’t tried this Deep Bonding, she realized. Perhaps it should have shaken her, and in fact she felt a shiver ran her spine as she reminded the loss of her individuality, something so anathema to what MAJORS were, but she focused on her Mouse. No matter what happened, she knew he was able to help her deal with it the best way she could.

She grinned as she shifted over his body, setting her pelvis right above his now hardened cock. She said nothing, and Mouse himself didn’t even try to speak, barely gasping as she allowed him inside herself. She straddled his whole waist and hips with such a ease that she was by now sitting around him and mounting him at the same time, which was obviously normal but felt like a show of force. Of course she could allow him to pursue his dreams, she was not threatened by it anymore. That she had ever felt a little afraid of it seemed ludicrous now.

She tilted her head backward as she started to bounce on his shaft. It was all an art, to do so without letting the small thing escape the confines of her pussy, but she had grown talented enough to never let it slip out of her since they had started dating. She ground him into the carpet as she started to increase her pace, and he started t moan and whimper. And she had to bite her lips to not do the same as the phantom sensations heightened her own pleasure. She couldn’t be too loud, not with her mother probably ready to pounce back at the slightest scream or yell…

“You’re too fast” he whimpered suddenly and she chuckled softly, caressing the side of his face.

“No I don’t… I’m doing at just the right rhythm for both of us, and you know it. You’re just a little overwhelmed by all we have gone through today” she replied, her voice surprisingly steady even to her ears, considering what she was doing. “No, hush my delicious little Mouse. Let your Kat enjoy herself a little, or I may have to scratch you” she added with a wicked smile.

“Okay… as long as you know what you’re doing!”

“When have I ever not known what I am doing?” she asked him, rolling her eyes funnily.

“When you went for the Deep Bond?”

Ouch. An arrow in the heart. She grinned but the heart wasn’t here. She had given him ammunition for times like that with her obsession. But it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, she decided. She’d probably need some reminder to be more cautious in the future. In the here and now however, she just wanted to exorcize her fears in one long love-making session, which would involve more sex and less talk. Something she knew her Mouse wouldn’t struggle with, considering how silent he usually was when they did that.

She groaned as she tried to find a more stimulating position, without rushing things too fast. Being a Minor, she knew that Mouse wouldn’t be able to keep his load in for too long and that he usually went limp after one. But being a Minor, she knew she could always command him to get hard through the Bond and he’d do so… but today, she didn’t feel like Bonding with him during sex. The phantom sensations of her own body pressing on herself because of their recent experience was quite enough for her. When things would have settled, sure, but no Bond right now was her new rule.

She grazed his body with her fingers, doing her best to ignore the sensation of her own skin being caressed so at the exact same time, at the exact same spot. She let her fingers dance on him, until those of her right hand settled on his left nipple. She considered the possibilities only a second or so, before gently pinching it. Immediately, they both let out a gasp and a moan. She pressed on, undaunted, and her left hand snaked its way behind his head, lifting it slightly and starting to massage his hair, and the skull beneath.

She let go of his nipple – or was it hers? – and put her right hand behind his back, pinching his skin here and there in the process. Then, as he expected it the less, she let herself fall on the side and lifted him up in the same movement. In a moment, she was the one laying on the floor and her Mouse on top of her. But she made sure he was pressed into her body, his breathing ragged now as his mouth was pushed against the taunt skin of her upper belly, just below her tits. She let go of his head and grinned, as she tried to push her breasts closer to his head.

“Can you try to nibble at those babe?” she asked him. “Without getting out of me, of course!”

“I… I can try, I guess…” he mumbled as he she felt him shifting beyond the wall of her breasts, which hid him from her view. “But I’ll be a little hard.”

“That’s fine, it’s not the only thing which is hard right now” she purred.

He gasped and stuttered, and this time she couldn’t help herself. She laughed wholeheartedly, and she doubted that anyone outside the room would have realized that she was fucking her boyfriend. He was just so innocent and prude! They were having sex and a little innuendo made him go all bothered! It would have never happened with a MAJOR boyfriend, but Kat knew that it was the main reason she favored her Mouse over a stronger, wilder stallion. That and the fact that she loved the tenderness afterwards, even if she would die before stating it out loud, even to him.

She growled when she felt his little hands on her firm breasts. He was trying to bring those closers to his face so he could indeed nibble them. It was an admirable effort, but probably one doomed to fail. Sure, she had perky breasts and they were large, but not that large. At best he would be able to snap his teeth a mere centimeter away from them. At worst, they would remain quite far away compared to his face. But his attempts to succeed satisfied Kat just as much as if he had managed to put his delicious little teeth into her nipples.

She started to lift her ass and hips from the ground, and as expected, Mouse yelped and stopped moving, until she herself ceased to do so. She parted her breasts, which were now falling toward her face and thus quite far from her boyfriend’s face. He looked down at her and she raised an eyebrow cockily, daring him to say something. Instead, he frowned and then bit directly into the taunt skin of her belly. She gasped and then purred. The position was quite uncomfortable but it was also funnily provocative and she loved the way he swayed when she shifted her hips this way and that.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to stay like that for long” suddenly said Mouse, and she rolled her eyes in answer.

“Yeah, because you’re the one with the precarious position! Seriously Jordan, sometimes I feel as if you don’t put enough of you in this! You should try to move your hips more.”

“I… what? Oh” he mumbled, his eyes bulging and his face darkening as he blushed – but he did try to move his hips, even if it was also a losing battle for him.

With a grin, Kat stopped to maintain her posture and her ass fell back on the floor loudly. She winced. She hadn’t taken into account that her mass meant that such a move would obviously hurt a little. Thankfully, Mouse was groping her hard so he wouldn’t fall from her, and it meant that he moved just wildly enough to almost send her over the edge when his dick hit her g-spot while he didn’t even try. Kat’s breathing accelerated and she let whined, shifting on the ground, and forcing her lover to grope her even more to maintain his perch.

Finally, she calmed down a little and resumed her more mundane pace. Then, after perhaps a minute or two more, she heard him whining, felt him tensing and her whole body relaxed to accept his seed. He panted and grunted as he released it, and once more she was vaguely surprised and amused by the difference between her quiet Mouse and the MAJOR lovers she had had over the years. Those were loud and talkative, while Jordan was so discreet he almost seemed ashamed of his own reactions, or just not confident enough.

They lay there, on the floor, her breathing slightly faster than usual and her boyfriend truly panting – almost so much she started to worry about his asthma. Had she been too inconsiderate? After the Deep Bonding it was obvious he’d have sequels even if they were quite different from hers. Perhaps she shouldn’t have fucked him, perhaps his body hadn’t recouped enough strength and he was now struggling to breathe? But as her worries grew, his wheezing faded and he breathed normally again, to her relief. She caressed his hair, enjoying the sensation of his curly locks on her fingers, the way they clang to them.

“I’m sorry that I finished so quickly” he mumbled into her belly. “Perhaps we should Bond so I may please you better?” he then asked, after a moment of silence.

“It won’t be necessary tonight” she whispered back, extending her caress to his neck and upper back. “I’m fine as it is. Let us enjoy this day, okay? Just like that.”

He didn’t answer and as she wiggled to try and get a better view on him, pushing her breasts away to see him, she discovered that he had fallen asleep. He must have been drained – in more way than one! she thought, which made her chuckle softly. Kat shifted on the ground. It wasn’t uncomfortable per se, but suddenly the patience to have moved to the bed before fucking him seemed like a far better idea. But hindsight was always 20/20 and she couldn’t just lift him and bring him to bed to stay with him and watch over his sleep.

“What will I do with you, my little Mouse” she mumbled as she considered her options.

She didn’t feel like going to sleep, not yet. It wasn’t that her body – or mind – wasn’t tired, but more so that she wasn’t in the mental state to sleep. A part of her dreaded the possibility of very real nightmares based on the experience of the loss of individuality in the Deep Bonding. She hoped that if it happened she wouldn’t scream for real, but if it did… She already knew that her mother would bother her the next morning to know more about this nightmare and why she had screamed. She had to prepare convincing lies and she couldn’t afford a second bout of nightly terror if she wanted to convince her that all was right.

She drifted to sleep nonetheless, so slowly she didn’t even realized it. At first her eyelids were just a bit heavy and she closed them for a moment, then reopened them when she felt she was falling asleep. But the second time, she couldn’t do that again, and she found herself dreaming. It wasn’t an unpleasant dream, nor a pleasant one really. It was more an amorphous mass of swirling colors and sensations, and strangely enough she knew she was dreaming. She did nothing to shape it however, curious about the work of her subconscious after the events of the day.

The shapeless world didn’t truly change around her as she waited, the many colors forming and dissolving all around her. But the light intensified and she had to close her eyes. She felt washed by this radiance, as if her fears and worried were burned away from her. In what felt seconds but may well have been hours outside of the dream, her horror at the loss of her individuality was subsumed. It wasn’t entirely erased, she still had the jitters remembering that experience, and even in the dream she felt it affecting her.

But she was now able to look at the whole experience more serenely. Yes, it had been so different, on such a magnitude, from anything her psyche had ever experienced that it was obviously disturbing. But she had gained insight in herself doing so. Nothing revolutionary but still something, and it made the whole experience worth it. She understood why MAJORS of old described it as some sort of mystical illumination, it certainly fitted the bill. She just wasn’t sure all of them were really honest when they described its effects on them.

She relaxed and drifted deeper into sleep. If she continued dreaming she didn’t remember it when she woke up the next morning. She had turned into her sleep and her Mouse was now stuck underneath her. He didn’t seem worse to wear however, sleeping with his head against one of her voluminous breasts. Kat smiled and decided that she could wait before getting up. He was so cute that she didn’t want to wake him up just yet. She didn’t want to start the day just yet, in fact. She was refreshed but staying in bed seemed more appealing than usual.

She felt Mouse stirring a little against her as she shifted, but she cooed him back to sleep. It was better to have him like that for the time being. She looked around at the rays of the sun playing with the dust in the air. It was the first day of a new life for her. She didn’t want to hide who she was anymore. She didn’t want to just throw all her past efforts away however. She was certain she could find a balance between the two. She just needed to think about it – but another day. Right now, she was glad to just lay there.

“Kat?” asked her boyfriend, his voice barely over a whisper.

“Yes?”

“What do we do now? I mean…”

“I know what you mean Jordan” she replied softly, shushing him gently by cuddling him a tad more. “We do what we want to do, together, and we live the lives we are meant to live, true to ourselves.”

“Even if it makes your mother angry?”

“Especially if it makes my mother angry” she grinned.

 

THE END

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11701