Procerita the Glalan Champion!... and etc. by Octosquid11
Summary:

A story of a fugitive giant trying to evade alien peacekeepers throughout space, and her questionably willing human companion.

This story takes place in GreenAnon’s the Conquest of Earth series. I recommend you read that to understand what is happening here, as worldbuilding isn’t my forte and I can’t describe the size of these species as well as Green does. The link is here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11469

if you’re here for the smut, chapter tags can be found on most chapters.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes Word count: 26798 Read: 50466 Published: April 08 2022 Updated: May 16 2022
Story Notes:
I have yet to figure out how adding a series works, pretend it's part of the "The Conquest of Earth" series.

1. The Invasion by Octosquid11

2. Informal introduction by Octosquid11

3. Don’t be such an Ass by Octosquid11

4. Ass Man by Octosquid11

5. Guests of Ignita by Octosquid11

6. Stressing and De-Stressing by Octosquid11

7. SABOTAGE part 1 by Octosquid11

8. SABOTAGE part 2 by Octosquid11

9. Adverse Effects by Octosquid11

10. Rogue Robot by Octosquid11

11. Vengeance (+ ass stuff ig) by Octosquid11

12. Showdown by Octosquid11

13. To the Victor the Spoils by Octosquid11

14. Sweet Emotion by Octosquid11

15. A Taste of What’s to Come by Octosquid11

16. Orchestra of Lust by Octosquid11

17. Round 3 by Octosquid11

18. Little Spy by Octosquid11

19. Peira the Pirate by Octosquid11

20. Glalan Problems by Octosquid11

21. The Bath by Octosquid11

22. Empty Canvas by Octosquid11

23. Guests of Procerita by Octosquid11

24. Arrival by Octosquid11

25. Glalan Prime by Octosquid11

26. The Date by Octosquid11

27. Should’ve kept your mouth shut by Octosquid11

The Invasion by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

tag selection and series selection UI is awful. This is my warning to all future writers.

this chapter has mouth play and vore.

Procerita reaches for her bottle. She didn’t plan on invading such a pathetic planet sober. Normally she would want to keep her head straight but these little things could never put up a good fight. Taking a long swig of the bitter substance she almost immediately felt her nerves light up. “I love that kick!” she thought out loud as a smile crept across her face. Returning to the terminal she enters Earth’s atmosphere, with the other ships sending their crew as if on cue. Naturally, she preferred to take her own ship rather than the standardized grimy drop ships.

Minutes later she hovers above the land, the bio scanner doing its job as she spots many quadrupedal animals of little interest.

Sensing a Bioped she lowers her speed and sends a gps target to her wrist computer. Searching for a place to land, Procerita finds a large clearing and sets the ship to hover while she steps out onto the lowering platform. As it descends she sees the blue sky and grass blowing in the wind. A shame it will be destroyed, she thinks as she takes in the view and inhales the air.

Checking her wrist watch she begins the short trek to her target, wishing there were more than just one human around here.



Hearing the thundering footsteps drawing near, the human Max darts into the foliage hoping to not be seen.

A surprisingly feminine voice booms from atop the tree line “Where are you, silly human? I know you are in there. Why don’t you just come out? I promise I’ll go easy on you if you don’t make me activate my bio scanner.”

Perhaps she was bluffing? Max thought, perhaps she was tricking him? Electing to stay, he creeps deeper into the foliage.

“Ugh!” The voice booms, “don’t be a jerk! You are making this very unpleasant.”

Hearing a mechanical whoosh he realizes he was incorrect about the bluff.

“There you are!” She shouts, excitement flooding her voice

Deciding his fate is already sealed, Max leaps out and makes a break for it.

In her slightly inebriated state, the giantess almost doesn’t notice him running, but quickly catches herself and begins walking toward the the small human, easily catching up to him with her long strides.

Max turns around to see his pursuer, some horrifying alien being perhaps, but is shocked when it is a long legged woman sporting tight-fitting gear with a shimmering field around her, standing roughly 90 feet tall. Her eyes are human but beneath them he can see clearly a mix of primal emotions. Her hair is a bright yellow, roughly cut at shoulder height. Above the hair are two feline ears, similarly coloured to her hair and there is no sign that they aren’t natural. As his eyes hover down his feet make contact with something and his heart skips a beat.

Tripping on a root he collapses to the ground, sustaining a few bruises and hearing a crack in his ankle. Not noticing the pain due to the surge of adrenaline, he flips onto his back and stares into the monolith’s eyes, overcome with fear but still enraptured by her appearance.

She begins to giggle, which evolves into a laugh, until tears start rolling down her eyes from laughing.

Crawling backward on his hands Max tries to understand the mix of emotions he is feeling. Fear, confusion, and annoyingly enough, lust, especially after seeing her body suit that shows her unfathomable curves and leaves little to the imagination.

As she finally comes to her senses and wipes a tear from her eye, still chuckling to herself a bit, she extends her arm and wraps her fingers around the boy. Lifting him to her face, he watches as her eyes eyes scan his body hungrily. Biting her lip, she mutters something in a foreign language, only understanding the word “cutie”

You look at her confused, and a disappointed look crosses her face. Moving her hand - with you in it - towards her other wrist as she begins tapping her arm computer.

After a few seconds of tampering, she finally looks up from her wrist watch

“Stupid fucking Nanites…” she speaks to herself.

Looking him in the eye she begins to speak.

“Well shit, that moment is ruined. You are quite the cutie, almost makes me want to keep you. But don’t get ahead of yourself, that’s if you survive belonging to me.”

He stares back at her, eyes wide and thoroughly disheveled.

“Oh come on, don’t pretend you aren’t already obsessed with me. I can feel your little thing on my finger.”

Nervously gulping, the man says nothing.

“Oh fuck this, if you are going to be such a square I’m just going to take you for a test run”

Bringing her other hand, she extends a claw, provoking the man to jump a little in fear from the speed. In one swipe she accurately slices off his clothing, miraculously not scratching him in the process.

She opens her mouth, and tosses him into her maw, which quickly closes behind him. Pressing him against her cheek, pressing him against the roof of her mouth, sucking throughout. Her eyes close, savouring the taste.

Within her mouth, Max thrashes about in a feeble attempt to fight back against the muscular beast. Eventually she lightly bites on his chest with her incisors, pinning him in place. Her tongue moves to spread his legs, finding its way to his still-erect member.

Once again cursing his biological lust, she begins to move her tongue up and down his crotch, causing immense unwanted pleasure. After only a minute and a half of this, he gives in and releases.

Satisfied with his taste, Procerita silently decides she will keep him.

Out of nowhere, a deep horn-like sound can be heard and a massive ship appears, instantly blocking out the sun and plunging her into darkness. Startled, she instinctively swallows.
End Notes:
To be continued!
I had a lot of fun writing this and hope you enjoyed. Please leave a review saying what you might want in further chapters, and any advice as I know this may not be the most coherent.

Ps: I will likely not be doing any more vore than this as it is mostly just for story progression.
Informal introduction by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Man, I thought I would be skipping all this dialogue stuff when I wrote my story and just writing smut, but it’s difficult to transition this stuff well and still get the direction of the story across.

However, I AM going to write that anal insertion scene that GreenAnon loves to dangle in front of us like a carrot on a stick! 

For now though, enjoy some dialogue. 

Quickly deciding to leave the human in her stomach to die, Procerita hastily turns around and runs to her ship. 

The Aelmari were here. The authoritarian scumbags who think they can peacekeep the galaxy, slaughtering and capturing many Glalans. They sought to protect weaker species while Glalans sought to exercise their superiority, denying them their birthright and reputation as powerful, imposing warriors.


…Or at least that’s what she thought of them. 
Meanwhile, Max was very much alive, being tossed around in the living prison, he sobbed and tried to hold a position that wasn’t beneath the destructive liquid.

As the Giant runs to her ship she can see the Aelmari being beamed down, thankfully she was not within range. However, she had to leave fast, as the orbital cannons are going to warm up soon and she will be removed from the universe very soon, torn apart down to the very atom. 


Reaching the ship she hurriedly punches in the passcode on her arm computer and the platform is lowered. Before it even touches the ground, the Glalan has already managed to jump atop it and rush to her cockpit. Quickly diverting almost all power to the thrusters and reorienting them. The spare power is used to warm up the faster-than-light drive, which is slightly outdated and slower but is utterly untraceable, while also having the advantage of sending ripples of time dilation more effective at system scrambling than even the rumoured neuronet scramblers used against Aelmari’s telecommunication systems.


As she begins to take off, the ship shakes violently, and fire engulfs the entire right side of the cockpit window. Unable to stop the liftoff procedures, she buckled into her seat and holds her breath. 
The ship maintains vertical gain and has proper escape velocity, but is spinning rapidly. The g-force counterweight also seems to be malfunctioning, an issue that will have to be remedied once the atmosphere is escaped. 
Procerita’s face goes pale, but she has no issue remembering her training for an event like this. Quickly straightening her back and holding tightly onto the armrests.


The emergency warning finally enables, the alarm blaring and the red lights spinning around the room. 
Spinning. 


So much spinning.


Too much spinning.



Atmosphere is escaped and the drive is ready. Pushing the lever forward, the area in front of the ship glows bright and small tears in the fabric of reality appear around the ship. 


And then the ship is gone. Disappearing into their optimal speed, the cat-eared warrior quickly undoes her seatbelt and rushes to the corner of the room. Finally reaching the sink that was conveniently placed in the cockpit for events like this, she places her head over it and heaves, and heaves, and heaves, until she pukes violently, the contents of her stomach emptying into the deep metallic divot in the table. 


There is movement in the sink, the cat girl quickly taking notice. Staring in confusion she sees the man she had swallowed early stand up. Eyes wide, he puts his hands on his now cleanly-shaven chest, the acid having melted it off. Probing his body with his hands, checking if his body was intact, his face fills with glee, which quickly dissolves as he looks around and remembers that while he is not dead, he is far from free.


Her eyes flash with what he thinks is relief for a moment, but it is quickly replaced by a cold stare as she turns on the tap.


The downpour of cold water is shocking at first, but a welcome change after the sensation of burning being the only thing he knew for so long. 


She wordlessly picks him up out of the sink and reaches for a tall bottle of what he assumes to be these aliens’ version of alcohol. Filling a shot glass the size of a large bucket, she points to it and says, “wash with it, it will neutralize the acid. I drank that and it was the only thing keeping you from being a gross piece of sludge.”


Doing as he is told, he splashes the substance on himself, rubbing it on his face and neck. Giving it a taste, it is bitter but surprisingly intoxicating. 
After washing himself with the substance he still feels confused. Drinking more of the substance definitely helped calm his nerves, and with restricted brain power, not only did he not worry about the problems at hand, he couldn’t comprehend even the most basic of them.


Seeing as the giant beast has left the cockpit, Max decides to wander across the area that stretches around most of the perimeter of the room. A massive angular glass window sits around the room, covering most of the vertical and horizontal angles. The apex of the glass sits at the top of the room, presumably also being the tip of the ship, with various consoles and a chair that looks like it would be comfy if it weren’t hundreds of times his size. 
In the wall close to the sink is a metal box that is set into the wall. A screen with a strange language sits beside it. Stepping towards it, he asks,


“I wonder if it is voice activated?”


At just that sentence, the screen fades and reappears in English. His eyes widen and he gazes upon the structure


“Woah” 


He looks at the screen and decides he would like to find out what it does. There are pictures of various things that look like guns, tools, and even clothes. 
Looking down at his own nude form, he strolls up to the glass and reaches up towards the picture of clothes. Pressing the button, a brilliant red shines from the area beside the screen. 


“REPLICATION COMPLETE” the machine says in a robotic tone.


Going towards the source of where the red light was, he sees it has been replaced with a silver suit.
Grabbing it, he pulls it up his legs and puts his arms in. Almost immediately, the suit begins to shift and conform to his shape, and he feels it vacuum-seal itself to him. 


Giddy with excitement, he runs up to the machine to see what else he can make.


… 


Returning to the cockpit, the Glalan wipes the sweat off her forehead, having had to fix the G-force controller without any assistance from the nanites. As the door opens in a spiral format (as per her request when building it) she steps in and stops. 
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HUMAN?!”
The human had somehow used her replicator to craft a floor that was changing colour and a diamond-studded orb that was reflecting light. He had even crafted a hologram that was projecting a crowd around his small dance floor. Looking closely she sees he had brought the shot glass over with him, presumably consuming the liquid. 


Pausing the holograms the human steps out to the front of the table. 


“Heyyy! *hic* what do you *hic* think of my dance number?”


She continues staring at him, not moving an inch and looking extremely unhappy.


“OoOoh, do you not *hic* like Michael Jackson? How could you not? It’s just Human Nature hehe… oh yeah *hic* you’re a stupid alien you wouldn’t get it…”


Listening to the human embarrass himself, despite her best efforts she loses her stone cold face to a short giggle. Covering her mouth with her hand to stifle her laughter, she giggles, 


“You are quite the idiot. How about you come over to my chair before I do something to you you might not like?” 


Stumbling over to the holograms, he exclaims
“I think she *hic* likes me!”


He attempts to rest his arm on the hologram’s shoulder, but instead falls down, having forgot they weren’t real. 


Watching the human shamble across the table, the Glalan rolls her eyes and grabs the human, placing him on top of the console. 


“Alright how about we do this. I will answer any questions you have about me and when we are done I will find a place for you to rest.”


“Nooo, that’s so boring”, The boy slurs, “How about we play truth or dare?”


“What is that?”  


“Well, *hic* what you do is you ask the other person to choose a truth or a dare, and whatever they *hic* pick, the other person tells them what to do or they have to drink”


“Fine, human. But only because I’m bored.”


“Alright, cat lady. Truth or dare?”


“Truth”


“I’ll start you off easy *hic*, what’s your name?”


“Procerita.”


“Ha, you got a funny name. Mine’s Max”


He extends his hand for a handshake, but quickly retracts it, realizing the absurdity of shaking hands with this behemoth.


“Alright, now you human. What is your choice?”


“Tru-no wait *hic*, dare! Uhh, no. Truth, final answer!”


“Why did you call me a cat-girl?”


“Oh that’s easy *hic*. It’s cuz you have little cat ears!” Max says, putting his hands next to his head with his index fingers pointing up to imitate cat ears, “And that *hic* fluffy tail! Like a really big kitty cat! Meow!”


She toys with her arm computer and a look of anger crosses her face. 


“You think I look like these lazy fucks?!”


“Yeah! And they are lucky too because all they have to do *hic* all day is lay around and people just feed ‘em!”


“Ugh. Whatever.”


“Ok now you. *hic* Truth or dare?”


“Truth”


“Where are we *hic* going?”


I’m going to Glalan Prime, my home planet where I receive high praise. But first we need to make a few stops to fix my ship”


“Well then where am I going?” 


“Well, you are going in my ass”


Max’s eyes widened in shock “What?!”


“You heard me. I found you, I can do whatever I want with you. Especially after your stupid little planet cost me quite a few credits.”


End Notes:

Ouch, sorry to blue-ball you guys. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves, and that I don’t exhaust my willingness to write.

Please leave a review! Any suggestion will likely be put in as I can do the writing part but as a writer for the people I would like to know the people’s opinions.

Don’t be such an Ass by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Awhhh yeah! The coveted smut chapter! I hope you enjoy.

“I DON’T WANNA DO THAT!” Max shouted, to no reaction from the beast. 


As she brought her hands towards her chest, Procerita presses a button that sits just above her collarbone, instantly loosening the outfit.


“I’m not sure how much trouble I could get into if anyone finds you, so you are going to be in there while I go through security when we land.”


Desperately trying to escape the situation, Max attempts to take up a lighthearted joking tone, “at least b-buy me dinner first! Ha… ha…?” But the fear in his voice is easily recognizable.



“Don’t worry about it!” Procerita retorts, letting the suit drop to her feet, “you’ll be just fine!” She reaches for the shot glass and instantly flicks the liquid into her mouth.


“Physically, anyway…” she mutters under her breath. 


Throwing away the shot glass carelessly, she moves toward her toy to the point where he can feel the moisture of her breath. “Those are some cute clothes you got there. You wanna take ‘em off?”, she says in a low voice, seduction creeping into her tone.


Looking at her now he sees her lightly tanned skin, impossibly smooth. As his eyes drift lower down her body he sees her breasts, shining slightly from the effort of repairs. The large mammaries move up and down with her breath. Drifting lower still he sees her stomach, where a small outline of abs exists.

Behind her he can see her tail flicking up and down. returning to her front, he sees her nether regions, with a thick, but well-groomed triangular bush, sitting above a slightly wet vagina, with her lower lips slightly parted. As his eyes drift lower-


“Hey buddy, my eyes are up here.” His eyes immediately dart back up, caught ogling the giant once again. “I believe I asked you something”


“Uhh y-yeah” he stuttered, looking for the release mechanism on his clothes.


Letting out a deep annoyed sigh, Procerita extends a claw and quickly slices the suit off. 


Scanning his body, the feline woman sees he is erect again.


“I see you down there. Maybe you’ll enjoy this as much as I will”


Quickly swiping her hand and grabbing the human, she brings him up to her mouth.


Extending her tongue, Max braces his arms as the tongue begins to lick his upper body, to the point where nothing was left dry. 


Standing up from the cockpit, Procerita leans over her chair, arching her back and moving her contraband towards her behind. 


Max was not only scared at this point, he was angry. Angry because not only were his genitals betraying him again, but his own mind. Because he was enjoying the fear, and was turned on by being so weak in the face of this goddess. 


Max chased fear because it got his adrenaline pumping. It was why he was in the forest, far away from society.


As he cursed at himself, his heart skips a beat,
There it was.


He was too busy being in his own head that he neglected to notice he was facing the umfathomable rear. Stretching out in both directions were the huge cheeks. There was enough muscle that they were firm and held upright but enough fat that it wasn’t bony. Above his head, he saw the tail continue to flick up and down, making a quiet thumping sound behind him on the top of the console he was resting on moments ago.


Between the cheeks was the place he was about to become a guest to.


Coated in various biological oils and small droplets of sweat. Wrinkled and rubbery. The hue was about three shades darker than the skin around it. It was close enough he could smell it. Earthy and heavy air, and would be gut-wrenchingly repulsive to anyone who didn’t grow up on a manure farm. 


Savouring her power, Procerita winks her pucker at him and brings him closer to it.


The stench grows worse but the pheromones take hold, clouding his thoughts even more. He can feel the heat radiating off the anticipating hole. 


Finally she feels his head make contact. Moving her hand slightly down, she drags his head against it, the force moving his head and putting his face against it.


He can taste it. He can smell nothing else. His face is coated in the oils hidden within the wrinkles. She begins working him around in a clockwise motion, loosening the area. 


Biting her lip, Procerita relishes in the power she feels. The only time she has ever felt power like this was when she fought against the Flemac on their home planet.  She could never tell him that this was the first time anyone else had touched her in a sexual manner. 


She increases the force against him, and by extension her asshole. Thankfully there wasn’t a single hair, that much he could be thankful for. 
Feeling confident she moves him to the centre and provides a firm push, causing his head to sink in. Him taking notice of this, he immediately tries to break free, pushing his hands against her and trying to pull back.


Feeling his cold hands on the sensitive skin of her pucker, she lets out a quiet moan and her muscles jump from the excitement, giving a quick but forceful push, sending Max rapidly in, up to his elbows.
Inside her now, Max is extremely grateful he isn’t claustrophobic, or this bad experience would be exponentially worse. She gives another push, accompanied by the muscular sphincter pinching his waist. He slides in a few more inches.


Not being one for patience, Procerita moved her hand down his body to make one big push. 
Both realizing the time has come, they both take a deep breath simultaneously in preparation for the ensuing event. 


With a big push, Procerita shoves the human all up to his ankles, where her rectal muscles do the rest of the work, sucking him right in. 


Even within her colon, he can hear her resounding moan. The tight tube is extremely dark and getting his bearings was impossible due to the shifting walls and slimy, slippery walls. The air was even more dense here and impossibly humid. The smell was similar to the one he encountered outside, only magnitudes more potent. 


Impulses took over and he writhes his heart away, punching and kicking the walls, knowing it is futile but continuing nonetheless. 


The sensation for Procerita was heavenly, and the thought of Max’s terror made her sopping wet. 
His thrashing was wonderful, and she came to the conclusion now was as good a time as any to start playing with herself.


Tiring out, Max could feel something on the other side of the “wall” of the undulating cavern, moving up and down, up and down. Max couldn’t believe it. She was getting off to this! 


Max stopped his thrashing for a bit to take a breather, inhaling deep breaths of tainted air. Feeling her fingers still on the other side, picking up speed until he felt the surrounding walls pulsate stronger and faster than before, squishing him each time and slathering him in mucus. 


Suddenly, with the biggest pulse of them all, the walls become incredibly tight, quivering. The world around him shakes.


A few minutes later, he can feel her walking, then lying down.


Procerita, feeling fulfilled, decides to take a nap as she waits to arrive at her destination.


She smiles, knowing Max is not getting out until she bids it so. 


Dozing off, she imagines other things she could do with Max.

End Notes:

I’m still very new to writing and any advice is greatly appreciated.

if you so wish, you can add me on discord at Penis McAssface#7719 and let me know where you want to see the story go or if you want to drop any advice.

Ass Man by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Ass entrapment in this one.


“Whaaaat? 4 chapters in three days? How can you keep this up?”, you ask.

Well dear reader, I’m glad you asked that, because I likely can’t keep this up, and I will definitely overwork myself to the point where I hate writing.

The only thing that can keep me writing is if you leave a review and rate 10/10, so uhh, please do that.

“ENTERING ATMOSPHERE. PLEASE RETURN TO COCKPIT.”


“Eugh…”
Procerita’s eyes open slowly, the automated message repeating over the loudspeakers embedded in every one of the four rooms and the various cramped maintenance crawl spaces. 

Normally when she woke up she was irritable and foggy-minded. Today was the first day she woke up refreshed since she woke up from the medical bed after one of her more challenging battles.

Sitting up she quickly remembers the events of the night prior. chuckling softly to herself she walks to the cockpit, clad in all but her undergarments. 

Arriving, at the press of a button she reserves a landing pad at a repair shop whose owner she is familiar with. Autopilot returns to its business.

Returning to her room she grabs another body suit, similar to the one she had yesterday. Grabbing her shield projector as well (in case of emergencies of course, you can never be too safe) she goes to the replicator, placing the clothes on the table next to it.

She definitely couldn’t keep the human in her butt all day. She would take him out later, and he would need clothes.

Crafting a human sized light orb, a human sized body suit, and a telecommunications system, quickly putting them in a small bag.

Rapping the bag around the tip of her finger tightly, she licks the tip of her finger and leans over the table. 

Moving aside her panties with her other hand, she takes a deep breath, and sticks the finger into her rear. 

Feeling the large finger poke him, Max finally wakes up. He had a good nights rest, the warm cavern and soft walls proving useful. He could never tell her that. 

Looking at the finger he sees the light orb lighting up the interior of the Glalan. Grabbing the bag rapped around her finger, seeing the light orb, an earpiece rapped in a small met bag, and a bodysuit that was still warm from the replicator. Quickly grabbing the earpiece and light, he decides he would wait until he got out and was clean to take the outfit out of the bag. 

Was that kindness? Did she really pity him? Max puts on the earpiece and speaks, 

“Can you hear me, Procerita?”

His parents always taught him that remembering a person’s name is a great way to make them like you, and he really needed her to like him or he was completely fucked, as opposed to just being fucked.

“Yes, I can hear you.”

“Can you tell me what you are doing here?” 

“Oh, uh, yeah. I’m here to fix my ship, go to the bazaar, and find out when the next Glalan raid is.”

“Do you really just fight? I know it’s fun to challenge but that doesn’t sound like a sustainable lifestyle-“

“Who are you to criticize my lifestyle?! YOU ARE INSIDE MY ASS!” 

Shocked by her sudden change in tone, Max responds, “That’s not what I me-“

She cuts off comms. 

Finally landing in the repair she walks down to the ship bay, lowering the deck. Hearing the door close back up behind her, she walks up to the automated service desk.

“I would like to have my right engine repaired and my G-force counterweight checked.” Procerita says, wasting no time. 

She puts her wrist computer up to the scanner, and it emits a high-pitched beep
“TRANSACTION COMPLETE”, the mechanical voice confirms.
Walking away, she exits the repair shop and approaches the security checkpoint. 
The X-ray and metal detectors were both managed by Aelmari. 
She passes on a smile as she walks through. Her body will definitely hide her little secret when she goes through the x-ray.
She has smuggled things inside herself before, but never has it felt this fun. 
As she walked towards the her first destination, she wonders what Max is up to.

Max wished she hadn’t given him the light. He could clearly see the walls now, lined with capillaries and undulating. Far away from him, down the intestine, he hears gurgling. And on top of that, he had the worst hangover he’d ever felt. 

Finding the brewer’s stall, she walks over and searches for a new bottle to replace the now almost empty one she had the day prior.  


Leaving the Bazaar, Procerita makes a stop at the restroom. Closing the door, she loosens the suit, letting it fall. Tying the arms together, creating a makeshift belt around her thighs. 

Enabling comms, she whispers, 

“I’m going to extract you now”

Max makes no direct response, but the Glalan believes she hears a relieved sigh. 

 She pulls the silky panties aside and applied some lubricant she had purchased while shopping to the area. It was supposed to not only make the area slippery, but additionally relax the muscles. 

“See if you can climb out”, she adds, “I don’t want to stick my finger in myself again right now.”

Hearing her request, Max tried to reach towards the tight exit.

Placing his hand against the centre, he notices immediately it is much more forgiving. Reaching his hand outside, he hears a suppressed moan in his earpiece.

Sticking his arm further in, he grunts “Can I get some help in here?”

Procerita responds, “uhh, sure”

Feeling his hand get pinched between her thumb and index, he feels her start pulling.

Relieved, he prepares to be pulled out. He tightly shuts his eyes and stiffens his muscles.

She draws him out to where he can see outside, but then she pushes him back in, then back out. 

This continues for a few times, and he hears her stifle another moan. How can a being be this horny all the time?

Finally, she pulls him all the way out. Sitting in her hand, she brings it up to her face.

“Sorry, that felt really nice. So, how was it in there?” She asks, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

“What? It was scary! And dark! And smelly, and-“

“And did you like it?”

“N-no! I-I mean,”

She smiles at him mischievously. 

“You’re a terrible liar, Max”

Max tries to form a sentence, stumbling on his words and eventually his muttering turned into a mumble, and then he stopped.

In a defeated tone, he looks down at his feet and mutters, “Yeah, I liked it.”

“Great! Because I’m going to have to do that again, I love it when you squirm. You are going to have to tell me about your favourite part when we get back to the ship. Now, let’s get you washed up.”

She pulls the body suit up to her waist and tightens the arms. Stepping out of the stall, she walks to the sink, and places him under the tap.

“Warm or cold?” She asks.

“Somewhere in between, please?”

“You got it, Max. Sorry I yelled at you, by the way. It’s just that people have been angry at the Glalan way for my entire life. But it’s in our blood to hunt. Do you understand?”

“Kind of.”

She turns the rap on to a slight drizzle, that Max uses to wash himself off.

“It’s so weird seeing a sentient in the palm of my hand” Procerita thinks out loud.

“It’s so weird standing in the palm of a giant catgirl’s hand”, Max jokingly retorts, “can you dry me off?”

The Glalan smirks, and moves the human to the air drier. 

As it turns on, Max is immediately hurtled into the air from the intense pressure.

To Max, the world travels in slow motion. The catgirl’s eyes widen, and she watched as Max is shot into the air.

Immediately, she jumps into the air and sticks her arm out at terrifying speed, snatching max out of the air. 

Bringing her arm down and uncurling her fingers, she sees a shivering Max look up at her.

Making eye contact for a moment, neither of them move a muscle. 

Suddenly, they both burst out laughing. Max is rolling across her palm and Procerita struggles to not drop the human as she is shaking with laughter. 

“I should have thought that one through a little better” the Glalan giggles.

“You definitely should have!” Max responds in a lighthearted tone. 

“So where should I put you now that you aren’t hiding behind my back door anymore?”

Max looks down, resting his eyes on her exposed bra. 

Seeing this, Procerita makes a knowing wink, and places him in her cleavage, prevented from falling by her bra string. 

Untying her “belt” she puts her arms back through pulls up the bodysuit. 

“Hold your breath, Max”

She taps a button and Max’s world gets a lot tighter. It’s so tight around him he can see the place outside. 

“Max, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I may not be able to answer all the time but I will try when I can”

“Thanks.”

Max gets snug into the cleavage, excited to learn about the marvellous world so far beyond his wildest dreams.
End Notes:

To all readers:


I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! You are all disgusting, depraved people, and I love you.

Guests of Ignita by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Good news guys! I think I’ve finally decided on the direction this story is going to take that works with both main characters’ personalities.

“Ready?” Procerita whispers.


“Ready.” Max confirms over the earpiece.

Stepping forward, Max sees her massive form reach out in front of him and open the door. 

Gleaming lights and dense crowds of people on the open street. Their skins all different colours, pink, blue, green, and everything else. They all had inhuman features and varied greatly in size. 

The vast majority were women, with only one or two men for every 15 women. 

“What we’re you doing on Earth?” Max asks.

Caught off-guard by the question, Procerita answers “I was expecting questions about the Bazaar, but we were there to kill you guys and harvest your core, did you guys not receive the radio messages?”

Shocked, Max responds, “N-no, I didn’t, I was in the woods. I’m sure everyone else did though- but what the hell? Why would you kill everyone like that? That’s bad manners! What the hell did we do?”

“ Nothing! It’s just what we do! Normally we don’t even take guests!”

“GUESTS?! I DON’T EVEN HAVE AN EARTH ANYMORE!” Max shouts, so loud he would likely be heard outside the mammaries.

Procerita pushes her shoulders together, compressing her breasts and knocking the wind out of Max.

“Earth is fine. We were interrupted by the Aelmari, big blue bastards who have stopped quite a few Glalan takeovers because of the fights being too one-sided. They act as peacekeepers around here. Satisfied?”

Not getting a direct response, she feels Max’s body relax. 

“Now shut your mouth before I reconsider letting you out of my cute butt”

Max opens his mouth to speak, but quickly closes it. He knew she wasn’t bluffing, and wanted to see this new world so far from his own.

“Does DNA splicing exist here?” Max whispered, hoping he wouldn’t anger Procerita. 

“That’s more like it. Yeah, we have it. But I doubt there is anything for you, since humans are very uncommon out here.”

“Do you have any modifications?”

“No. I considered it, but I like to brag about being natural. Plus, it’s kind of expensive.”

“Do you guys have movies?”

“Yeah, but I don’t watch them.”

“Oh. Well, where are we going now?”

“We are going to meet with my friend near here.” 



The rest of the walk was uneventful, with Max asking so many questions that Procerita had to mute comms at one point.

Arriving at the building, Max was in awe. The building stretched up so high he could not see the top, reaching high above the atmosphere.

Procerita walked into an elevator that sat about a metre away from the building and punched in a number. Immediately, the glass door slid shut and the elevator jumped to ludicrous speed. 

Going along the magnetic rail at extreme speed, it slowed and shot out to the left, then stopped again. A glass tube extended from the building and the glass door of the elevator opened. On the other side of the tube, a door appeared out of nowhere.

Procerita steps forward, Max remaining silent. 

Suddenly, the door opens slightly and an eye peers through the crack. It widens, and the door is thrown wide open to reveal another Glalan. Her ears perk up and a welcoming smile stretches across her face. She had the looks of a young woman, and was clothed in a knee-high skirt and a thin T-shirt. 

“Sara! You’re finally here!” The unfamiliar face happily states.

The catgirl rolls her eyes. “C’mon, you know I hate it when you call me that.”

“Awh, always so serious. Come on in, have a drink.” The stranger says, stepping aside. 

Procerita quickly steps in.

“How have you been, Ignita?” Procerita says.

“Better now that you’re here!” Ignita replies.

“I’ve got something to show you, you’ve gotta see this.” Procerita giggles. 

Arriving in what Max assumed is the dining room, it is filled with various pictures and what he assumes are collectors items, like a set of fine China, only probably not being called that. In the centre is a glass table, which appears to be floating. 

Sitting on the stools, Ignita reaches beside hers and presses a button. The backs of the chairs produce a liquid-like substance that cascades upwards like a reverse waterfall, and solidifies into a proper chair.

They both recline, and Ignita asks:

“So, what is it you wanted to show me?”

Procerita reaches up to her chest and presses the vacuum release. Maxes vision goes dark, the stretched fabric returning to a loose state. Reaching into her chest, she plucks Max out. 

As Ignita sees Max, her smile fades away and her eyes widen. 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, DIDN’T YOU HEAR THE NEWS?” Ignita shouts.

“What? What news?” Procerita inquires, fear in her tone.

“The Aelmari have issued humans as a class-A biotrophy. They have quarantined the entire solar system surrounding earth and are executing anyone who is found in possession of or guilty of murdering a human.”

Procerita says nothing. 

Max feels the muscles in her hand tense up.

“I know you’ve been in a fair share of battles but this is one you won’t win. The Aelmari have been especially suspicious of Glalans since they made first contact.” Ignita explains. 

Ignita looks down to Max and warns, “I don’t know what the Aelmari will do with you. But I know what they will do to her.”

Ignita elaborates,

“They have gone as far as to release the executioners. One of the Aelmari subsystems dictates that whatever task they are assigned to should administer positive stimulus to maintain happiness in the units and reduce chances of rogue Aelmari. These executioners know exactly what they are doing and put all of their passion into doing it, and one of them is on their way.”
End Notes:
Is this a spicy cliffhanger? I sure hope so!
Stressing and De-Stressing by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

This chapter was a little longer than I expected. Stay tuned for the second most exciting climax of this series!

would you guys like longer chapters, or is this bite-sized daily chapter thing good?

this chapter has the giantess sexy times.

Aelmari ships were fast, efficient, and accurate. The executioner would be here within hours to raid the bazaar and lock off all exits to scan for glalans who may have participated in the raid and escaped. They used a wide variety of scans to find their target, mainly heartbeat sensors and a device that can be used to detect a specific gene indigenous to all earth life, ranging from humans to single-celled organisms to flowers.



They knew every entrance and exit to the Bazaar, and could watch several dozen areas simultaneously through camera nanites that were imperceptible to the eye.

Some of their ships contained orbital strikes accurate enough they could annihilate a life form from orbit at a moments notice, and for many Glalans, it did. The only reason Procerita was not killed was because of Max being in her stomach at the time, and ending a human life was nearly impossible for the Aelmari to summon the willpower to do.

These were all things that the Glalans (and Max) had learned while researching their foe. It had taken a while to convince ignita to let her stay, but she eventually came around, knowing if she was caught she would be given a fair trial and would likely only receive a small fine for harbouring a criminal. 

Max had been jubilant about the event, imagining the Aelmari as baddies that had to be conquered made him feel like a secret agent. A childish fantasy, he was aware, but it helped alleviate the stress.

Their plan was to raid one of their ships to send a message, and plant a red herring so that they could escape to the ship. For now, all they had to do was wait. 



Max looks up from twiddling his thumbs, sitting on a replicated chair atop the table. “Why does she call you Sara?”, Max asked.

“Here, lemme show you.”

Opening a notepad on her wrist computer, she moves her finger and writes her name on the screen. 

PROCERITA

She crosses out PRO and IT, leaving only CER  A.

“Now if you read it with a soft c, it is pronounced Sara”

“Wow, that’s actually kind of clever, Sara.” Max joked.

“Only the best from my friends, Minimum.”

“Eh, that one doesn’t roll off the tongue as well.” Max responds.

“IGNITA, WHERE IS YOUR BATHROOM?” Procerita shouts down the hall, where Ignita was overseeing the replicator craft a grapple gun to make traversal easier for Max, as well as various other objects that could prove useful for the raid.

“It’s near the kitchen, close to the stairs”

Procerita snatches Max off the table and walks toward the bathroom, putting exaggerated swaying of her hips into her every step. 

Max is now squirming aggressively in her hand, not sure exactly what she has planned, but having a few vague ideas.

He looks up at her and furrows his brow. He stops all movement and makes direct eye contact. 

Noticing this, she rustles his hair a bit with her thumb, to his distaste. 

“Don’t be so angry, it’ll be fun.” Procerita says.

Max kicks himself, or at least tries to, her fingers being too tight around his legs to allow movement. 

She opens the door to reveal a bathroom that looked similar to one you would see in a wealthy person’s home back on Earth, only much, much larger.

Procerita lowers the seat of the toilet to create a flat surface, and grabs a towel off a nearby shelf, laying it down over the toilet lid.

“I’m gonna wash that towel for her after this.” Procerita mutters.

Once again unsealing her outfit, she lets it drop to her feet and brings her leg up so she can grab the suit.

Grabbing the suit and placing it on the counter along with Max, she moves her hand to unlatch her bra. 

Max stares up at and removes his suit as well. He didn’t want to ruin another one. Thankfully, this time he found the release button. 

In a quick flash Procerita tosses the bra at Max, obscuring his vision.

When he finally moves it out the way, her panties were no where to be found. He could once again see her small patch of pubes, her tender looking lips, and her slightly oozing slit. 

“I’m feeling a little lazy right now, so I’m hoping you are feeling well enough to be doing most of the work.”

“What’s in it for me?” Max asks.

“You get to save yourself from what I might do to you if you keep up your antics.”

Max responds by shrugging his shoulders.

Procerita sits down on her makeshift chair, and sticks out her open hand, placing it on the table. 

Max steps onto her open hand. Immediately, it begins moving. The jarring shift in motion causes Max to fall on his bottom. 

Once her hand reaches the area between her open legs, she pours max out her hand. 

Max sits in awe between the two thighs. He can feel the heat radiating off them. Immediately he can feel the womanly pheromones grab onto him, guiding him through primal instinct alone. 

Before him he sees the mountainous giantess, biting her lip, rife with anticipation.

He walks toward the massive womanhood. The stretched his hand out to one of the walls of thigh around him. The skin was soft and silky. As he looked up, he could see Procerita close her eyes and lean her head back, concentrating on feeling the little hand moving along her thigh. She was playing with her nipples, in slow, circular motions.

As he neared her most sensitive area, the powerful smell entered his nose. It smelled sweet, like strawberries. 

The massive wall of woman loomed before him. If he looked eye level he could see her clitoris, hiding behind the lips, peeking out like a nervous animal.

Stepping closer he draws his hand, placing it between her folds. 

He brings his opposite hand in as well, and begins to slowly push up while applying pressure to the moistening pink pussy. 

He sat there, massaging the area vertically until he finally reaches her clit. Placing his hands on either side of it he begins rubbing. Hearing her noises up above is all the confirmation he needed. 

The area around him was getting more and more wet as he went on.

Procerita begs, “I-inside, I need you inside…”

Going against common sense, he grabs her lips on either side of himself. 

He takes a deep breath, and jumps up. Sticking his legs out as if he were sitting on a swing, he swings feet-first into her womanhood. 

The heavily lubricated area quickly slides by and he goes up to his waist inside her. Not taking a moment to reconsider, he sticks his legs as hard as he can into the wall to gain a bit of purchase. This has the added effect of eliciting a moan from Procerita.

Max moves his hands into the glistening cavern. Using the walls, Max bends his knees, pulling himself deeper into her. 




Suddenly, he feels the powerful vaginal muscles grab him tightly, yanking him deeper until only his head remains. 

With a loud slurp, he disappears all the way inside the Glalan. Even within, he can hear her increasingly loud moans. 

Moving around, he finds a small spot above his stomach that has a slightly different texture. When he touches it, the tunnel around him quivers more than it usually does. 

Ah yes, the coveted g-spot, Max thinks jokingly. 

He puts his hands on it and rubs it while massaging everywhere else with his legs and torso, even taking a few gulps of Procerita’s love juice.

He knew he shouldn’t be enjoying being inside of a woman who had not only kidnapped him, but was actively a part of the attempted destruction of the entire earth. However, something about her just felt so right.

The warm embrace of her sweet nectar was encompassing his entire body, the sound of her heartbeat pounding in his ears. The powerful muscles felt like heaven. They were undulating around him faster and stronger, following his own pace that was increasing at the same time. 

It was all happening so fast, until he felt a powerful contraction knock the wind out of his lungs, and an unbelievable onslaught of juices poured onto him before he could get his next breath in.

The force of the contraction subsided and allowed him to slide out onto the towel. 

He laid there, looking at the underside of the giant breasts that rose and fell with her rapid breaths. 

She leaned forward so Max could see her face. She was absolutely beaming from ear to ear, her hair throughly disheveled. 

“That. Was. AMAZING.” Procerita cheered.

Max was still lying down, coated head to toe in her fluid, with an open-mouthed smile, breathing heavily.

She picked him up with both hands under his shoulders and planted a big, wet kiss on his chest. 

They both definitely needed a shower.
End Notes:
If you have any ideas you would like to see in the story, leave a review. I am open to all ideas. Criticism is also greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!
SABOTAGE part 1 by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

This one is a bit longer (I think?) I hope you enjoy! 

This one has a little bit of butt stuff

Procerita stood in the tub, with Max in the soap dish. 



Max sat watching the catgirl configure the shower. It only had two dials and a button, likely with the dials for heat and pressure, and the button turning it on. 

“Where is the shower curtain?” Max inquired. 

Procerita gave him a confused look. “What’s a shower curtain?” She asked.

“Oh, well, it’s this cloth that prevents water from the shower from getting on the floor.”

Procerita smirked and pressed the button on the panel. The water that went astray hit some invisible wall that went grey when in a droplet made contact.

She made a mocking, shocked face and gestures wildly at the invisible wall. 

Max couldn’t help but smile, even if the joke was at his own expense. 

Procerita reaches above Max’s head, where the body wash was. She gives it a quick pump, dropping a small glob on Max’s head. 

Immediately getting the message, he starts rubbing it all over his body, removing Procerita’s scent. 

It’s not that bad, Max thinks, it probably won’t be the last time I go in there.

Procerita, meanwhile, is washing herself with Ignita’s loofah. Seeing this, Max takes a break from washing himself to stare at her form again. 

Despite her terrifying size, she was absolutely adorable. The way her ears twitched when she washed them, her youthful face, with wide eyes. Her body, covered with bubbly suds, the water causing her smooth skin to shine in the light. 

She even had a bikini line, the untanned skin was very fair, causing her naughty bits to contrast much more against the rest of her. 

She turned around to prop her leg up on the bench so that she could wash it. 

Looking at her back, Max could no longer take his eyes off her. Her posture was perfect, he could see every detail of her back. As his eyes travelled down the small of her back his growing erection jumped to full mast. 

Her supple firm ass. He had seen it before, but like a favourite movie, every time you look at it you see something small that makes you enjoy it even more. 

The curvature of her smooth rear was mouthwatering. The slightly spread glutes gave him a great view of her back door. The visage stood out like a sore thumb against the pale tan line. Even the most dirty part of her body was beautiful. 

Once again, Procerita caught him ogling her. She loved the fact that just her body was enough to put Max in a trance. 

“Like what you see? Don’t worry, I saved a spot just for you, cutie.” Procerita said seductively, turning around and stepping towards Max’s soap dish. It stood around hip high on her. 

“Yknow my front got a lot of attention back there, but my ass was a little lonely. Would you mind giving her a kiss? She loves makeout sessions.” Procerita giggled, turning around. Her face was plastered with an impish smile. 

She put her hands on her hips and bent over, leaning her spread rear on the dish. Her sex drive was truly insatiable. 

Max leaned in and began peppering the outside of her hole with kisses. Once he went all the way around, he stuck out his tongue and ran it through every crevice and fold he could find. It was warm and soft everywhere, and he couldn’t get enough of it.

He was losing his shit over this woman’s many tastes. The oils reminded him of a salad his mother used to make. It was slightly bitter and irregular, but had a distinct deliciousness to it that you couldn’t find anywhere else. 

Up ahead, Max could hear Procerita groaning in pleasure.

Suddenly, they both heard Ignita shout, “THEY’RE HERE!” 

Procerita jumps in fear, knocking Max over. Quickly, she turns off the shower, grabs Max, and leaps out the shower. 

Putting Max on the table, they both quickly jump into putting their clothes on. Just as Max vacuum seals his outfit, Procerita grabs him and runs out the bathroom door.

Ignita is sitting on the couch in the living room, clutching a pillow to her chest. She is staring into the TV, her eyes filled with fear.

On the screen, there is a blue skinned elvish figure with long robes and short hair. It is visibly female, with shining green eyes. There is a crowd around it, standing a good distance away. It must be one of the Aelmari executioners, judging by the shorter-than-average hair.

The crowd opens, the people stepping aside. 

Through them, two Aelmari holding a chained-up Glalan step through the crowd. There are tears streaming down her face. She is kicking about and trying to escape, but the Aelmari are unflinching. She is dropped at the feet of the executioner. 

“Hello, Glalan.” The executioner speaks in a cold tone. Her eyes seem to pierce the Catgirl’s soul. “Would you like to tell these good folk what you have done?”

The girl lowers her head. 

“N-nothing” 

A loud shock sparks from her neck, her muscles spasming violently, and making her fall on her side. 

“Tell the truth.” The Aelmari demanded.

“I… killed humans. 13 of them.” The Glalan sobbed. 

“Good. That is all we need. I would love to stay and chat a little longer, but I’m afraid I have a few other guests to talk to.” The executioner stated, a sickening smile creeping across her face. 

Her hand was deforming into an axe-like structure. She raised her arm above the Glalan’s head, an unnatural ear-to-ear smile with far too much teeth flooding her face. As she brought the blade down-

The screen disappeared, returning to its projector that was sitting on the table. 

Procerita turned to face Ignita, with the remote in hand, tears streaming down her face. 

“I think I’ve had enough.” Ignita sniffled. She stands up and walks to her room, clutching her elbows.

“That was fucked up.” Procerita whispered to Max. 

“She did kill 13 people.” Max retorted. 

“The Aelmari don’t care about the Glalan way. Killing people is a rite of passage on Glalan Prime! Besides, the Aelmari have powerful technology. They have no incentive to publicly behead their enemies other than their own whims and desires.” Procerita argued.

“Maybe we should talk about this later. We might not have time to go through with our plan.” Max barked. 

Nodding her head, Procerita grabs Max and the bag of goodies they would need to escape.

Calling the elevator, they review the plan. 



Finally reaching the bottom of the elevator., Procerita reaches into the bag and grabs a round metal object, roughly the size of her head, and places it in the elevator, welding the door shut behind her. 

Meanwhile, Max is rewiring the panel on the back of the elevator. 

Procerita leans around the corner.

“Done?” She asks.

“Done.” Max confirms. 

Placing her hand on the ground Max quickly climbs onto it. 

“Where is the Aelmari ship?” Max inquires. 

The giant points down the street. Max nods. She grips him tightly and begins running.

There was practically no one in the streets. They were all likely watching the executions. 

Procerita was paying no mind to the fact that as she ran, she was violently shaking Max in her hand. 

By the time they had reached the clearing the Aelmari ships were in, Max had puke running down his face and was extremely disoriented. 

Procerita, noticing this, passes a disgusted look at him, while he just looked at her with his eyes half-closed and a drowsy face. 

Procerita walks toward the ship, keeping Max upright. 

The architecture of the ship differs greatly from the Glalans. It’s design is heavily streamlined, and pulses a brilliant blue every few seconds. 

The door to the interior is sealed tightly, and there are no door controls to be seen. However, mounted on the top of the door is a sensor. 

“What do we do now?” Max asks.

“I don’t know, I didn’t think this far” 

“Do you have that force field thingy?”

Procerita reaches behind her back and dismounts the device. Bringing it in front of her, she responds, “yeah, why?”

“Would it be able to do something to this door?”

“It might be able to overheat and melt through to the emergency release, but I wouldn’t be able to use it anymore.”

“I’d say it’s worth a chance.”

Taking a deep breath, Procerita agreed, “alright.”

Pulling out the duct tape that she had previously been extremely opposed to bringing, saying that it was “unnecessary” and “useless”, she tapes the shield projector so that it would open into the wall.

With the tap of a button on the projector, the wall immediately begins glowing. Taking cover around the side of the ship, they both wait.

The fizzling dies out and they hear a clang on the ground.


Running back around, the release is clearly visible, and the shield projector has been reduced to a molten pile of metal on the ground. 

Procerita reaches her hand in, and pulls the mechanism.

Jumping to life, the door whirred and the sound of clicking gears broke the silence. 

As the door lowered to the ground, numerous crates were revealed. All of which were labeled with barcode-like stickers. 

“Can you scan that?” Max asks.

“I can try.” Procerita responds.

She brings her wrist computer up to the barcode. It emits a beep, and the screen flashes green.

Showing the wrist computer to Max, it reads:

MEDICAL NANITES
WARNING: EXPERIMENTAL
DESCRIPTION: 

New Nanites designed for humans. Can be injected directly into bloodstream as opposed to being exposed orally. No longer requires replacement.

The Nanites are capable of entering each of the bodies systems and are powered by metabolizing fat. Capabilities include:

Vastly increased stamina, muscle development, life expectancy, immune functions, digestion, mental capacity, bone density + strength, [TAP HERE TO READ MORE]

CAUTION: DO NOT USE!
AWAITING FURTHER TESTING BEFORE INTRODUCING LIVE SUBJECTS.

The human’s eyes lit up. He looked up at the Glalan with pleading eyes, like a dog that wanted to go outside.

Procerita pulled out the drawer. Surprisingly, it was unlocked. As it opened, thousands of vials were revealed. 

“Grab one and destroy the rest. If we can put a dent into their research they won’t be able to enslave humanity.” Max advised. 

Grabbing one, she handed it to Max, carefully placing it on the tip of her finger. Grabbing a small remote explosive from her bag, she places it in the drawer and shuts it. 



There were a few more interesting crates containing food stores, human-sized FTL drives, and various other knickknacks. All of which now had an explosive in it. 

Stepping out of the vehicle, Procerita sets off the explosives, and a muffled explosion can be heard and smoke can be seen rising out of the crates. 
End Notes:

To be continued, in part two of SABOTAGE.

SABOTAGE part 2 by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Sorry Lupin, but I think I’m going to skip with the bigger chapter format. I’m much more comfortable with short chapters.

no smut in this one.

The Aelmari were likely aware that their supplies had been ransacked and they were likely on their way. Procerita sat in her open palm, watching as her other hand entered the code that activated the elevator.



They had damaged the elevator so that it would use the magnetic rails like a cannon. It would shoot up to the sky and the metal object Procerita had left would mimic an FTL drive perfectly. 

The Aelmari would assume that their “ship” had been the one that destroyed their supplies. They would be spread out and Procerita could safely return to her ship, and possibly save the lives of other Glalans at the Bazaar. 

As they fled the scene, they opted to hide out in a Bakery down the road when the Aelmari passed by. 

They both hadn’t noticed before, but they were absolutely starving. Max hid in her backpack while she placed her order, that Max would take a small piece of. 

Procerita opted for just a simple loaf of fresh bread. Max planned on saving some of the human rations for emergencies. Besides, replicator food was no good, Procerita had told him. 

As the baker hands over the loaf, still hot from the oven, a ship can be heard taking off. 

Procerita quickly stuffs the load in her bag and puts her wrist computer up against the scanner. The machine makes a beeping noise, not far off from the one they heard earlier. 

Quickly running out the door, Procerita sees the Aelmari taking off after their fake ship. The opening is now. Running down the open street as it begins to fill up with people, she pushes through crowds to reach her destination. A sea of solemn faces passes her by. 

Finally reaching the ship, she quickly punched in her passcode, and the door opens. 

Quickly charging in, she throws her backpack on the table and jumps into the cockpit. 

Rotate the thrusters, charge the FTL, full thrust. Standard stuff, Procerita thinks. 

As the ship lifted, there was no lurch. The G-force counter is working well. 

Rotate the thrusters back to standard position, and disable VTOL mode, Procerita reminds herself.

Gaining speed, a high-pitched mechanical ringing starts.

Radar lock. 

Of course the plan was failing. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Over the radio, an emotionless voice appears.

“Dock on this ship now, or you will face a swift death at the hands of Carnifex, the Executioner.”

“Aww, you’ve even got cute little names!” Procerita mocks over the radio.

“We have no time for this. Dock NOW.”

Max finally crawls out of the open bag. He had received a few bruises, but nothing that won’t heal eventually. Looking up at Procerita, she is deep in thought, her eyes dancing across the cockpit. 

She was out of options.

Dragging her finger across the screen, the speed of the ship decreases. Opening her docking port, she awaits their entrance. 

With a swishing noise, the docking door slides open. 

In a flash of movement, Procerita seals the door to the cockpit and increases speed all the way. A loud scraping noise can be heard as the metal makes a groaning sound. 

The dock snaps. 

She enables the FTL drive. Atmosphere rushes out and the ship releases a pulse.

The executioner is decimated by the pulse. The joints begin seizing, and the limbs rapidly change shape and size. Carnifex cries a wail of unheard suffering, and the Glalan ship disappears. 



“That was intense.” Procerita muttered, exasperated, 

“Yeah. Nice thinking with that little docking maneuver.” Max commented.

“You didn’t do half-bad either. That elevator idea was genius.”

“Thanks! You know I aim to please.” 

Procerita reaches into the bag and pulls out the bread, and a knife that was sheathed. She unravels the bread, and unsheathes the knife. Cutting of a slice, she lets it fall into her hand. She pinches a bit of the soft centre until it detaches from the rest, and places it in Max’s open hands. 

“Thanks” Max said, eagerly stuffing a handful in his mouth. 

“Why do the Aelmari want humans so bad?” Max asked.

“Something about their ‘Mission’. Way back these tiny guys about the size of humans built some crazy AI, and buried it beneath the planet. The planet was attacked, and the AI vowed to protect all smaller species in pursuit of the perfect species to fulfill the Mission. I’m guessing that’s what humans are, but who knows what they intend to do with them.” Procerita explained, taking another bite of the bread. 

Max sticks his hands into his pockets absent-mindedly. He jumps, finding the syringe from the Aelmari ship in the pocket. 

Drawing it out, he looks at Procerita. She sees it as well, and judging by her face is just as excited as Max is to find out if it works. 

Rolling up his sleeve, Max uncurls his arm. There is an easily visible vein. Taking deep breaths, he puts the syringe against the skin, forming a slight depression.

It pierces the skin, and he pushes the plunger down. 

Searing pain. His eyes went wide. He saw nothing but red. His muscles screamed as the substance shot across his body. His heart was pumping. 

And then nothing. He went slack and fell down on his back.

“I can’t feel anything below my neck!” Max yelled. He was taking rapid, shallow breaths. His eyes were darting back and forth rapidly, wide with terror.

Procerita hushed, taking a soothing voice, gesturing her hands down, implying he should lower his voice. 

Calming down and steadying his breathing, he looks Procerita in the eyes. 

Trying to take his mind off his current predicament, he focuses on her face.  


Her skin was still smooth as ever. Her eyes a dull blue, like the sky.

“Do you miss anything on Earth?” Procerita asked.

“Well, if I had to say anything, I’d say the sky. It’s only been a little while and I already miss it a lot.”

“It was very pretty. I would like to see it again sometime, maybe not with the intent of killing.”

“Yeah, that would be good.” Max chuckles.

“Yknow, on my home planet I’m a hero. They call me the perfect warrior. I’m looked upon as an idol. But they expected me to be emotionless. I could never talk to anyone about my feelings because I wasn’t supposed to have any.” Procerita confessed. 

There was something in her eyes he had never seen before, and it was rapidly pouring into her. A dam in her soul had been broken, and repressed emotions washed over her like a tidal wave.

“But now, I’m afraid. I’m feeling things again. And all I want to do now is cry. I’m a murderer. I’ve taken more innocent lives than I’d care to count just because ‘it’s the Glalan way’. I lash out at people when they say that we are evil because when I think about it for even a moment, I know they are right. It makes me sick to my stomach. We have been slaughtering BILLIONS of innocent lives, and excuse it just because of some primal desire to hunt.” Procerita sniffled, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. 

With that, Procerita begins to sob. 

And all Max can do is watch. 
End Notes:

Would ya look at that. Character development. I hope it doesn’t feel too ham-fisted.

Adverse Effects by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait, I think I tuckered myself out.

panty entrapment.

When Procerita had finally settled down, a considerable amount of time had passed. Max had sat there, wordlessly, looking her in the eyes. It gave her the courage to look into her life when she never previously felt brave enough. 



After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Procerita watched as Max took a sudden gasp, and his back arched in the air.

His eyes went wide and he got up off the ground. The way he moved was different. It still looked like him, but there was something clumsy about his walk that had disappeared. 

He looked at himself, confused. The Nanites had to be doing something. 

“I think it… worked?” Max muttered.

Procerita looked excited. 
“Ok, before we get ahead of ourselves, uhh, let’s see about that. So I’m gonna push you with my finger, and you are going to let me know when it feels uncomfortable, ok?” Procerita replied. 

Max laid on his back and put his arms in the air, elbows slightly bent. Before, he likely would put up about as much resistance as a twig if he tried, but now, he wasn’t sure.

Placing her finger on his hands, she applies pressure. Max says nothing. Applying more pressure, she can feel the hands creating a depression in her fingers. She pushes harder. 

“Are you ok?” Procerita asks, keeping up the pressure. 

“Uh, yeah, I think. I don’t feel any pain.” Max responds. 

Pressing harder, her fingers start to hurt. She moves her hand away. 

“Wow.” They both exclaim.

“So does this mean I don’t have to worry as much about dying now?” Max asked, filled with excitement. 

“I guess. We’ll have plenty of time to confirm that while we wait to get to Glalan Prime. It’ll take about two weeks.”

“Why are you going there?” 

“Where else can I go?” Procerita mumbled. 

“What do you want to do while we wait?” Max Inquired.

“Whatever you want, we have enough time for anything. I usually just load up training sims in the rec room.”

“We have a rec room!?” Max exclaimed. 

… 


It took a while, but eventually the two decided to load up a beach environment. As they did, the panels on the walls jumped to life, and a wave-like effect washed across the walls, leaving a lifelike rendition of the Glalan Prime beaches. The sand was mostly purple, but had specks of white and red dotted about. It looked like a picture of the galaxy. Looking up, there were white puffy clouds that stood out against a red sky. In front of them was a blue sun chair.

The rec room wasn’t very large. It was tucked into the corner of the ship, on the bottom of the two levels. Other than that, it was of quality that is only rivalled by the ones found on the Aelmari worldships. 

Sitting down on the sun chair, the heat of the ‘sun’ was quickly noticeable. Procerita was in a bikini, as Max had somehow managed to convince her it would deliver a more relaxing experience. He was currently sitting in her hands, which were held at stomach height. 

As she reclined she loosened her hands, and Max slid onto her stomach. 

Max was loving this. It was far from Earth, both literally and in looks, but it did the job. The fake sun was shockingly convincing. Of course, the highlight of his experience was the bed. 

Procerita’s body was warm and soft. He wouldn’t trade any bed in the world for this. The rising and falling of her chest as she breathed was very soothing.

 “Why is the sky like that?” Max asked.

“My parents told me that it was because the sky was the arena of the Gods, and when they fought, their blood would stain the arenas for eons to come. Of course, we now know it’s just the presence of chemicals in the atmosphere, but it’s still good for building morale among the soldiers.” Procerita explained, her face forming into a frown. 

“Are you going to do anything about the whole Glalan ‘kill everybody’ thing?”


“No one can fix a whole planet. I’m just going there because there are no Aelmari.” Procerita fretted.

Max was silent. Deciding it was better to not badger her any further, he relaxed into her soft body and was lulled into sleep, the sun’s warmth covering him like a blanket.



The face of the Executioner. It’s eyes poured into his soul. A wide grin was across it’s face. The muscles in its face were frequently twitching and it’s skin was flowing like water and would jump, outstretching small tentacle-like protrusions in his direction. 

It’s lips curled back to reveal uncomfortably white teeth, they seemed to shine. It’s mouth began to open, endless darkness beyond it’s expanding maw. 

It kept expanding past normal size. It unhinged like a snake with a disgusting crunch, shattering it’s own jaw.



Max’s eyes shot open, his heart smashing against his chest like a sledgehammer. There was something in his mouth. Bringing a finger to his lip he could see some form of bioluminescent purple residue. Wiping his arm on his sleeve, he began to sit up. The rec room panels were visible again. He was sitting on Procerita’s stomach still. It was cold. So cold.

He could feel movement. She was sitting up?

Procerita would consider herself a heavy sleeper but there was something that had woke her up. She could feel Max’s movement on her. Without thinking, she sat up, causing Max to tumble near the waistband of her bikini. 

“Ooo, morning sex? Yes please!” Procerita giggled, rubbing her eyes. 

“Wait! I think there’s something wrong-“ Max protested, shivering.

Before he could finish his sentence, Procerita had pressed her finger against his lips and lifted up the waistband of the bikini with her thumb. 

There’ll be time to tell her later, and I probably should do what she says in case she’s feeling a bit grumpy, Max reasoned with himself. Besides, he could feel the warmth of her genitals wafting out, carrying an alluring scent on it. 

Turning around, two fingers were approaching him. Before he could react, his legs were swept out from beneath him and he was being pushed onto Procerita’s womanhood. Retracting her fingers, the waistband snapped against Max’s back, tightly pushing him against her pussy. 

Procerita looked down at Max’s outline on her two-piece. His face was right up against her clit, sending shivers up her spine. Biting her lip, she traced his outline with her finger, and stood up. While he didn’t move much, she could feel him kissing her clit sensually and grinding on her slowly. 

Leaving the rec room, the Glalan walked upstairs and began collecting her thoughts over a cup of tea. 

End Notes:

The next few chapters will focus on character interaction, and a healthy amount of smut.

How’s another ass chapter sound?

Rogue Robot by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

I have a lot of fun writing these. Let me know what if you want more!

anal Insertion in this chapter.

LOG
RECALIBRATING… DONE

PROCESSOR SUBOPTIMAL - SPACIAL ANOMALY INTERFERENCE. IRREPARABLE DAMAGE. SEEK TO COMPLETE CURRENT MISSION BEFORE SHUTDOWN. 
RECOMPILING MEMORY… DONE


CURRENT OBJECTIVE: 

THE INSURGENT MUST BE CRUSHED



BOOTUP SEQUENCE COMPLETE

Video recording enabled

The executioner is at the centre of hole caused by her having fallen from the atmosphere. Her limbs are mangled. 

The blue elf’s skin begins to liquify as her bones snap back into place. 

A crowd has formed around the Aelmari, gazing upon her. 

In the blink of an eye, she shoots back up to a standing position. 

A man steps out from the crowd, resentment in his eyes. Standing at roughly 105 feet and bearing a plasma axe at his hip. “You have killed many Glalans”, he spoke, “We find this unjust. Now YOU will be forced to face your crimes.”

The executioner grinned. She stomped on the ground, causing a large piece of plate-like rubble to flip vertically, creating a sort of wall. She kicks it, sending it into the man as a projectile. 

It makes contact, catching him off-guard. He stumbles and his back makes contact with a boulder. The Aelmari charges out towards the man, he reaches for his plasma axe, but the executioner is far too fast.

It wraps it’s entire hand around his skull, it’s fingers deforming to get a good grip. With a sharp movement it smashes his head against the boulder he was leaning on, smashing his head to bits. The boulder was drenched in blood and covered in bits of skull. 

His limp body fell to the floor. 

The executioner turns to see a woman charging with an axe. In an instant the Aelmari had liquified and dashed behind her. The woman had no time to react. 

The executioner wrapped her arms around the woman’s head.
CRACK
The woman’s neck was broken with a resounding crunch. 

The crowd was drawing their weapons.

… 

On the ship, Procerita finally let Max out of her bikini. He was limp, but content. Placing him on the dashboard, she asked, 

“Alright Max, what was it that had you so worked up?”

“Well, I don’t know. I had this nightmare about the executioner-“

“You were going to interrupt me because you had a nightmare?”

“Well, there’s more, you see. When I woke up there was this purple stuff in my mouth and I don’t know what it was.”

Procerita was intrigued by this. Looking down at the screen of her wrist computer, she typed into it “human purple residue”

Immediately, various sites linked to proof of human psychic abilities. 



After a while, Procerita had eventually figured out Max had a vision caused by an adverse reaction to the Nanites, which also resulted in the production of the ooze. 

“So then what does the vision mean?” Max asked. 

“I don’t know.” Procerita responded. 

Max was nearly nodding off. 

“Yknow what? I’m sick of asking questions. All we are going to find is sad stuff. Can we go do something else?”, Max complained. 

“I was thinking the same thing.” Procerita groaned. 

“How about hide and seek?” Procerita suggested, “just don’t go in the maintenance corridors, they might not be the safest. Oh, and if I find you…” she turned around and slapped her bottom, providing an impish grin. 

Max gulped. “And if I win?”, Max stammered. 

Procerita giggled, “you know you won’t win”

And just like that Max took off. He jumped down off the dashboard and booked it down the hallway. He was still slightly wet from Procerita’s womanhood.

Did I just jump from like 40 feet high and survive? Max thought, thanking the Nanites. 

Reaching the hallway that sat outside the bridge, he reviewed his options.

Bathroom, bedroom, pantry, stairs. Bathroom was potentially dangerous due to the amount of water that could be summoned at any given moment. By the time he got down the stairs to the next level Procerita would already be looking for him. 

The pantry was the best option. It had good hiding spots.

The automatic door slid open and the lights turned on. There was a good spot under a low permeated shelf. 

He slid under a box and waited for the door to close and the lights to go out.

With a click, the area was shrouded in darkness. As he looked through the window of the now closed door, the hallway lights were out, too. 

Suddenly, the room was slightly illuminated by pulsing red lights that ran the distance of the room. 

Over the intercom, Procerita exclaimed, “mood lighting! Don’t worry, not the emergency lights.”

Procerita stood up from her chair. She loved the hunt. 

She walked out of the bridge and into the hallway. From there, she lowered her stance and stood on her toes, to reduce the sound of her feet and the impact on the ground. 

From there she looked around for any trace of movement. Scuffled dirt, hand prints on the walls or foot prints on the floor. 

A small droplet of liquid on the floor. Imperceptible to anyone but a Glalan. Following it, there was one droplet every 10 or so feet, leading into the pantry. 

Her smile grew larger, bearing her teeth. The door slid open. 

Shit, she’s here! Max thought.

He backed up closer to the wall as her gigantic feet stepped into the room. She still hadn’t changed out of her swimwear, and wasn’t wearing any shoes. 

As he backed up he hit the wall, a shocked gasp escaping his lips. He saw her foot muscles tighten. 

As she started to stoop down, he saw his saving grace: the door was still open. 

As she got onto her stomach to look under the shelf, Max ran. He ran as hard as he could. She definetely saw him. 

Rounding the corner he went to the Bedroom. The door opened and he rushed inside 

As he ran in, he took an overview of his surroundings. 

A simple twin size bed, with red sheets and one pillow tucked into the corner of the room. A corner of the sheet was hanging lower than the rest. A book was leaning against the bed, it was old, and it’s spine was torn open, exposing strings that held it together. Perfect. 

He ran towards the book. Once he was close enough he jumped at the spine, grabbing hold of the strings and using it as a ladder. From there, he could reach the sheet. 

Grabbing the sheet, he began climbing, using it’s grooves as grips. 

Finally reaching the top, Max hauls himself up. Breaking into a sprint, he vaults off the thick bedspread. Running towards the pillow, his feet stop making contact. 

Procerita had him by the back of his collar. 

“Gotcha!” She cheered, “very nice of you to already get on the bed.”

“You know I aim to please.” Max snorted. 

“Mmhm. Now, make sure to squirm, ok?”

“That doesn’t sound like much of a discussion.” Max joked. 

“Very observant of you! It really isn’t.” Procerita snickered. 

She reached down with her other hand and began to remove her bikini bottom, letting it fall to her ankles. Next, she brought Max to her bra string. 

“Be a good gentleman and unlatch that for me, will you?”

Max did as he was told, rolling his eyes. As the string unlatched, her breasts jumped free.

“Now how should I put this good little boy inside me…” Procerita thought out loud. “I’ve got it!”

Placing Max so he was standing up on her bed, she turned so her rear would face him.

“Now don’t try to run, because if I miss, this will hurt a lot.”

“How could I run from a view like this?” 

Procerita scoffed, “flatterer”

Placing her hands on her cheeks she spread them apart. 

Max looked down to see he was still in his clothes. Oh well, they could just make more. 

She began to lower herself. Max went as rigid as possible.

In a moment, Max’s head made contact. But due to Procerita’s speed, it and the rest of him was quickly swallowed up by her bottom. 

Standing up, she saw his little feet sticking out of her. With a clench, that quickly changed.

Max had once again returned to her insides. He was much less afraid this time. In fact, he was much less afraid of her.

Putting that aside, he had a job to do while he was in here. 
End Notes:

That Aelmari scene felt a little dark. Let me know what you think. If the people are comfortable with action scenes like that, I can provide. And if you don’t, I can still provide other stuff.

Vengeance (+ ass stuff ig) by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

This is a shorter chapter, I couldn’t think of a way to stretch it out.

BOOKMARKED RECORDING


CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
DESIGNATION… SCOUT
BEGINNING RECORD

“15 dead. 1 heartbeat detected. By the gods…” 

The Aelmari took cautious steps toward the bloodbath. The wounds she saw were the result of incredible strength impossible from any known bio species. 

Approaching the heartbeat, corpses lined the way. They were all killed in horrible ways. 

Reaching the heartbeat, sobbing could be heard.

It was a woman. She was clutching her arm to her chest and shivering. She looked up to see the blue elf, eyes wide with horror. 

She started screaming, and backing up away. 

The Aelmari was quick to respond, “I’m here to help! Please don’t be difficult.”

The woman was still scared, but she wasn’t screaming anymore. 

“T-the e-executioner-r. She… k-killed them all!” The woman stuttered. 

BOOKMARK ENDED

A group of Aelmari sit around a table, having watched the recording.


“How can this be? The executioner was killed by the malfunctioning FTL drive!” The Aelmari shouted at the scout that was presenting its findings.

“I don’t know, but I’m certain it was her. No organic being can kill like that.”

“This is a large concern. I suggest we put out a bounty immediately.” 

“How much should we put out on her?”

“10 million credits and a pardon on all crimes they may have committed.” 

… 

“Holy shit Max…” Procerita moaned. She had initially planned to train in the rec room for a while, but Max was making it difficult to even stand up. His movements inside her were pure bliss, he was rubbing her insides with everything he had.

The idea of being inside someone’s ass was appalling, yet the woman he was in was so, so right. The smell was potent but it was her. It was cramped, but it was her. It was slimy, humid, dark, and it was her.

And it was her he had to please. 

So he squirmed like his life depended on it. Massaging the walls with his entire body.

When he finally felt tuckered out, his world span as Procerita stood up. He did good. 

“Wow. I don’t know if you can hear me on there, but that was great!” Procerita exclaimed. 

With all the confirmation he needed, Max was lulled into a nap by Procerita’s warmth and gentle rocking as she walked to the rec room.



Max was violently shaken awake. It couldn’t have just been Procerita moving, because she was still standing up. He could tell by the fact gravity was still pulling him downwards. 

 “Holy shit we’re being attacked!” Max could hear Procerita shout.

Procerita rushed to the cockpit. Static appeared over the intercom, interrupted by a voice,

“I FOUND YOU!” 

Procerita reached up to her earpiece, “You can’t kill me! There are humans on board!”

“GROUND YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WARRIOR!” 

“Why should I?” Procerita continued, finally reaching the cockpit. 

“There is a large bounty on my head. 10 million credits and a complete pardon on all crimes you ever have or will commit… such as possession of a human, PROCERITA.”, The Aelmari spat. 

Procerita considered for a moment, and punched in a GPS target on a nearby abandoned spaceport that’s life support seems to remain functional. 
End Notes:

Next chapter is the climax of the current arc. Maybe the story will end. Maybe not. 

Showdown by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Allow me to prefix this by saying that shield projectors prevent heat and energy from getting through (such as a plasma gun), but does not protect against things like a punch to the face. 

“AUTOPILOT ENABLED.”



Procerita quickly took off her suit and bent over the table. Max had already understood the message, and had been kicking her from the other side of her sphincter to loosen the area and get his foot through. 

Once she felt his foot breach her hole, Procerita grabbed it and yanked him out. 

“Executioner!?” Max shouted. Procerita nodded her head. Procerita ran to the replicator. 

Conveniently, someone had recently uploaded a Glalan-sized plasma pistol. It was loosely based on an earth revolver. Procerita reached for the “print” button

“WAIT!” Max objected, “this design is terrible! It’ll break your wrist if you shoot it! Let me try.”

Procerita stepped out of the way as Max modified the design. She ran to her room to find a spare shield. 

Max’s father was a gunsmith. Max didn’t learn much from him, but he knew the basics.

Max had adjusted the muzzle and ammo type so that it functioned more like a railgun than a regular earth weapon. Without the concern of gunpowder or gunpowder-like alternatives, recoil was immediately reduced. This came with the added bonus of the velocity from the magnetic rails. Finally, he made an integral change that would be especially effective against the Aelmari: absolute zero bullets. Upon impact, they would immediately freeze anything it came into contact with.

Printing it, the design change was immediately apparent. Procerita charged back into the room, now fully armed with two shield projectors. One in use, and one on her belt.

As soon as it was done, Procerita grabbed the gun and loaded it. She had a grenade bandolier, and somehow had the time to put war paint under her eyes. Max couldn’t understand the need to waste precious seconds on aesthetics, but had to admit it looked cool. 

“Game plan?” Max asked.

“I need you to go near anywhere she’s going to attack. Aelmari are almost completely incapable of injuring a human, that’s why we haven’t already been reduced to space dust.”

“… almost?”

“Don’t worry about that. Hop on.” Procerita outstretched her hand.

The autopilot interrupted, “LANDING COMPLETE. PLEASE STEP OUTSIDE.” 

Stepping down the stairs to the bay, they both looked at each other. Procerita took a deep breath. 

A hiss could be heard as the door began to lower. This was it. 

The landing area was completely overgrown, the plants in life support likely having escaped. The lights were flickering, but still remained on. Everything that wasn’t a plant was made of colourless metal.

As she stepped out, the executioners ship flew in. It’s design was similar to the one they had seen at the bazaar, only smaller, likely containing less rooms, and a much smaller bay. 

The ship gracefully landed, hardly making a sound. The bay door immediately dropped down. 

Carnifex the Executioner. She was even more terrifying in person. 

She was in a skintight suit similar to Procerita’s, with high heels and visible cleavage. She walked with confidence and a feminine sway to her hips. Her sneering grin that never seemed to leave her face was still as unsettling as ever.

There they both stood. Procerita kept her finger on the trigger, Max now sitting on her shoulder. 

They both started circling around, like sharks around their prey. They made direct eye contact. 

Max whispered into Procerita’s ear, “if one of your bullets makes contact it will freeze her. You should be able to use any blunt force to remove the limb. She won’t be able to heal it back.”

While Procerita had accidentally broke eye contact, Carnifex quickly seized the opportunity to bring up a ball of white hot plasma, and bring it up to throw. 

In the blink of an eye, Procerita raised her gun and shot the plasma out of the air. The ball dissipated immediately. 

Carnifex started charging immediately, raising her fist to make a hit. Max jumped to Procerita’s face, causing the executioner’s hand to rapidly change direction and miss Procerita’s face.

While the Executioner was stunned by its own directives, Procerita put the barrel of the gun to the Aelmari’s forearm and pulled the trigger. 

Immediately the effect was powerful. Her arm changed to a light shade of blue. Procerita head butted the forearm, and it snapped off with ease.

It hir the floor and shattered.

Carnifex jumped back, and her sneer immediately faded, and was briefly replaced by fear, before turning to rage. 

Her skin began to ripple like water. Her arm went from looking like broken glass to a stub. Her eyes twitched and her hand spasmed. 
Max had moved to the top of Procerita’s head. Procerita grabbed a few grenades off the bandolier, clenching them and setting off the fuse. They flashed with a bright red light as she tossed them underhand toward the threat.

Carnifex quickly dove out of the way, the explosives detonating moments later. As the Aelmari rolled back into standing position, Procerita drew another grenade. As she began the throwing motion, Carnifex liquified and attempted to solidify behind Procerita. 

But Procerita was aware. 

Quickly clenching the grenade she reached her arm backwards behind her so that as Carnifex manifested the grenade would be inside her torso. 

And it worked. As Procerita withdrew her hand the grenade was left inside the Executioner. 

The grenade set off within her gut. It shot blue liquid across the room, staining Procerita’s outfit. There was now a gaping hole in her torso, oozing with blue liquid.  

But Carnifex refused to die. She looked up towards Procerita. Her shining green eyes filled with unfaltering hatred. Her body pumping resentment instead of blood. 

Quickly, she jumped and tackled Procerita, her gun falling out her hand. Max fell aside. They were rolling around trying to restrain one another. 

Max looked to the gun. It was facing towards them. 

Max grabbed the trigger, sticking his leg on the ring that surrounded it, and pushed with all his might. 

Click

The bullet shot out, hitting Carnifex in the other arm, up near the shoulder. Procerita immediately took notice, and smashed it with her fist.

Carnifex had no arms and was pinned to the ground. Procerita placed her legs on either side of Carnifex’ body, her legs kicking violently. 

Procerita grabbed a grenade off her chest and placed it in her own mouth, holding it between her teeth.

She reached down to the screaming executioner, who was boiling with rage. 

Procerita placed both hands in the Aelmari’s mouth. One hand on her jaw, and the other on her head. Procerita let out a cry as she forced her energy into pulling open the Executioner’s mouth. 

Her arms shook from the effort, until a crunch was heard. The foe’s jawbone smashed open, growing to an impossible width. A wail of pain escaped from the Aelmari. 

Procerita bit the grenade, activating it, and spat it into the executioner’s mouth. From there she reached onto her belt, grabbing the spare shield, and stuck it to the Aelmari’s chest. The shield washed across the blue body, encasing her head. 

Boom. 

The grenade splattered the Aelmari everywhere, the shield containing the heat of the blast. Blue blood seeped out onto the floor. 


It was done.

End Notes:

Bear with me, I’m not the greatest at illustrating these fight scenes but I swear the ideas are there. 

To the Victor the Spoils by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

There was an issue with this chapter, hopefully this fixes it

DESIGNATION… DYSON SPHERE #7821


SYSTEMS… FUNCTIONING AT FULL CAPACITY

“Aelmari ship incoming. Something’s wrong. Designation: executioner?” An Aelmari passed along the Neuronet. 

As the ship landed, it didn’t pick up any Aelmari pings that usually come with active units. 

“Dispatching units to the ship”

As the units approached, preparing plasma in their hands, the door dropped to the ground.

Procerita had the executioner’s corpse slung over her shoulder, with Max standing on her other shoulder. They were smiling brightly at each other and talking as Procerita stepped down off the ship, paying the Aelmari no mind. 

“… and when you spit the grenade into her mouth! That was so cool, it felt like a scene in a movie!” 

“That wasn’t even the coolest thing I’ve ever done. I can tell you some more later if-“ 
She cut herself off as she reached the Aelmari that had surrounded the ship. Finally taking her eyes off Max and looking at the group before them, her smile remained. 

Slump

The executioner’s body dropped to the floor. Immediately, the Aelmari plasma balls faded, and they stood up straight. 

An Aelmari stepped out from the crowd. “Your crimes are forgiven. 10,000,000 credits have been deposited into your account.”

Procerita could hardly withhold her excitement. She was basically shaking with joy. Max had nearly fallen off from the movement. 

“However, you will not keep the ship. An escort will take you back to your ship now.”

Procerita let out a huff and crossed her arms. 



15 minutes of attempted negotiation later, Procerita was sitting on a bench embedded in the wall near the cockpit, with Max in her lap. An Aelmari was piloting.

“What are you doing with Earth?” Max interrogated.

Spinning around in her chair, the Aelmari explained, “We are fulfilling The Mission. We have found sentients of the proper size, and have attended to their every need and whim, and protect them to our dying… breath.” This elicited a shocked expression from Max.

“So… you don’t want to enslave humanity or destroy the Earth?” Max wondered.

“Oh, by the Gods no. We aren’t like the Glalans.” She shot an eye up at Procerita.

“Well what’s life like wherever you take the humans?” 

“We try to make it as luxurious as possible. We provide advanced medical care that can improve almost every aspect of humans. We provide the very best of basic necessities, and even facilitate intergalactic relations. We can take you there, but we have a very strict policy about the human’s consent to come under our protection.”

“Man, I didn’t get as much as a sentence out when she nearly digested me.” Max thought aloud. 

“Hey! I didn’t do it on purpose!” Procerita insisted.


“Well you weren’t exactly jumping with joy when you got me out either. Anyway, what’s your name?
She introduced herself, “my name is Siri. I was given it by a human. What is yours, human?”

“Max.”

Before Procerita could open her mouth, Siri interrupted her, “And yours is Procerita. You are quite the troublemaker.”

Procerita teased, “I didn’t do all that just to be a troublemaker.”

Siri smirked. “Well then, Procerita, how did you kill that executioner?”

Without answering the question, Procerita started fiddling with her outfit and mumbling something about needing some different clothes. 

Finally, she opened her top and grabbed Max by the collar. Once he was at eye-level, she looked at him and quickly glanced down at herself before returning to him and biting her lip. Max rolled his eyes, and then stuck a thumbs-up. 

Without hesitation, Procerita dropped him into her outfit. He tumbled straight past her cleavage and down her stomach until he reached her crotch.

The two began talking outside about Procerita’s and Max’s endeavours with the executioner, with Max awaiting the vacuum seal outside to press him into the Glalan. 

With a stretching noise around him, Max’s entire body was pressed against Procerita’s womanhood. 



Stepping out the ship, Procerita sent Siri a friendly wave goodbye before returning to her own ship. She wondered for a moment if she would ever see her again.

Her conversation with the Aelmari had been very intriguing to her. Many Glalans often vilified them, to the point where she truly did believe they planned to enslave humanity. Who knows, maybe she just liked them because they made her a considerable amount of money.

End Notes:


Sweet Emotion by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:
This one has no smut (I’m sorry everyone) but is mostly a gentle one. 
Max felt Procerita’s hand finally extract him from her nether region. When he finally saw the light, they were back in the cockpit of Procerita’s ship. She looked somber. 

She was avoiding eye contact, and racked with guilt. 
Procerita confessed, “I’m sorry Max. I should have left you with the Aelmari. They would have treated you much better than I have. Hell, I was actually going to digest you, I mean-“

“Hey!” Max interrupted.

Procerita was surprised by this. 

“I’m not going anywhere.” Max assured her.

“Y-you mean it?”

“If I went with the Aelmari I would rely on them for everything. I don’t want that at all. You need me. You give me a purpose, and that’s all I could ever want.”

Procerita was taken aback by this. She never was good at understanding her own emotions, especially after burying them for so long. Max was making her feel things she previously never thought she could.

Procerita whispered words she never thought she would say.

“I love you.”

Max’s heart was thumping out of his chest. Procerita was the most powerful thing he’d ever see in his life, and she loved him. How could he say no?

“I love you, too.”

They sat in silence for a few moments, looking at one another. Procerita was beaming. She brought Max to her chest in a tight hug. Max closed his eyes and allowed the sensation to wash over him.

Finally drawing him out and holding him up by the armpits with both hands, she brought him to her face in a kiss that encompassed his whole head. 

When he was finally removed from her mouth, Procerita cheered, “Siri told me that the Aelmari uploaded all of the earth movies!”

“I thought you didn’t like movies?” Max wondered.

“I’d like to give them another try?”



They had spent a while preparing, Max was very interested in providing a realistic movie night experience, complete with comfortable clothes, popcorn, Procerita’s bottle she had bought from the bazaar, and a living room environment for the rec room someone from Earth had uploaded. 

Procerita was lying on the couch wrapped in a blanket, with Max getting comfortable in the crook of her neck. 

As always, her body was warm. Her hair was tucked behind her ear. 

It was difficult deciding on a movie, especially when Procerita knew nothing about earth culture. 
End Notes:

sorry for the shorter chapter, I couldn’t find a way to smoothly mesh this and the next chapter.

This one is tough. I am not good with writing powerful emotion but I really wanted to write this one.

A Taste of What’s to Come by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:
My magnum opus of titles. This whole chapter is mouthplay. Enjoy!

As Procerita’s eyes peeled open, she was greeted by a cup of coffee and a small pile of clothes on the table in front of her. 



She was slightly hung over, as the two had done a decent bit of drinking the previous night.

The clothes Max had put out were a red-black plaid skirt and AC/DC crop top. She had no idea what that meant, but assumed it was a brand of some sort. 

Quickly putting them on, she stoops back down and grabs the coffee mug, clasping it with both hands. It’s still warm. 

Taking a long sip, she makes her way up the stairs. 

Max is standing on the desk again, holding a blue gel pill between his hands which is roughly the size of his forearm.


Max greeted her. “How did you sleep?”

“Like a baby. Thanks for the clothes by the way.” Procerita responded, glancing at her outfit.

“The pleasure is all mine. God, you look adorable in that.”, Max eyed her up and down, smiling lightly.

“Thanks,” Procerita giggled, “what’s that pill for?”

“It’s for your hangover.” Max exclaimed, looking up at her thoughtfully. As Procerita reaches for it, he withdraws his hands and puts his body in front of the pill.

“I think I might keep it!” Max said, teasingly, “it is awfully shiny”

Procerita was getting a little excited. She reciprocated the act. “what a selfish boy! Standing up against a powerful warrior like me” She bragged. 

She put her hands on her knees and bent down to eye-level. “Dirty little humans like you deserve to be punished!” Her ears were tucked back and her tail swished back and forth, a goofy smile plastered onto her face. 

“Oh no! What’s the big, bad Glalan going to do to little ol’ me?” Max played along, putting the pill to the ground.

Procerita was now so close to him he could feel her breath wash over him like a humid breeze, rustling his hair. 

“Bad boys like you don’t deserve clothes” she whispered, biting the corner of her lip. Her hand reached up, a claw extending from her fingertip. She put it against his chest and slowly pulled down. The buttons on his shirt all popped loose as her claw dragged down.

Eventually, it landed at his waist, where she continued tugging until the pants slipped down. 

Max’s member jumped out as the pants fell to the floor.

“Aww, all this for me?” Procerita gasped lightly, “you really shouldn’t have…”

Max stepped out of the garments, towards the towering catgirl. He watched as she extended her tongue, it’s surface making contact with his ankles, the rough, moist surface sliding up his body in a slow, gentle lick.

As her tongue grazed past Max’s excited unspeakables, he let out a soft gasp. The tongue kept going up his core, past his chest, and crossing his face, leaving his hair sticking upright.

Procerita brought her tongue back to her mouth, savouring Max’s flavour.

Max was slightly afraid looking into the gaping maw that nearly killed him, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. The swirl of combatting emotions sent adrenaline coursing through his veins. 

Procerita put two fingers on the table to the left of him. She moved them in a walking motion towards him. Max grabs the pill once again. 

Max begins to jog away, but Procerita retaliates by slamming her other arm on his right, creating a wall. As the fingers approached him, Max’s back pressed against the arm. 

“Oh no!” Max feigns fear. The finger is now a few yards away. She reaches her index up and places it on his chest, pushing him to the ground. 

She pinches her fingers around his leg, and he is quickly swept up. She brings him to her face, his dangling form chuckling slightly. His arms are swaying from side to side, struggling to keep hold of the pill. His hair is being pulled down by gravity, and his open shirt falls to the ground.

Procerita’s tongue slithers out her mouth. It curls around the pill in Max’s arms. Pulling it out of his hand, she quickly gulps it down, tracing her finger down her throat. 

She moves Max even closer to her lips, her soft exhales gently swaying him back and forth. Her lips curl open and she tilts her head slightly back. 

Suddenly, the force holding Max up disappears, and he slides into Procerita’s mouth. Her tongue is attacking him, swirling around in every direction. 

She closes her lips, sealing the light away as she begins to suck on Max’s body.

The soft muscles pressing against Max are throughly soaking him. 

Her tongue expertly spins him around so his head is facing her mouth. With a quick contraction, Max’s head pops out of her lips. 

He can feel her tongue leave from beneath him and attack the area between his legs. It was rolling around the area, the warm, wet muscle probing his crotch. 

The ordeal was immensely pleasurable for Max, and if Procerita focused hard enough she could see his little head poking out and his eyes rolling back, gasping from the feeling. 

It didn’t take long before he let out a moan and came on Procerita’s tongue. 

Max’s panting body slid out onto Procerita’s waiting hand. 

Max was breathing heavily out his mouth, staring at the ceiling. He was sprawled out across her hand, throughly coated in saliva. 

“That was awesome” Max gasped, short of breath. 

Procerita grinned. She put one last lick across his body, enjoying his taste again. 

She spoke, “my turn, dirty boy.”
End Notes:

Tune in next chapter for even more smut. Yay!

Orchestra of Lust by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

This one is all insertion, baby! Enjoy!

Procerita spoke, “my turn, dirty boy”



Post-nut clarity stood no chance in the face of this womanly monolith, Max’s member jumping back to life mere moments after.

Clenching her hand around his body until only his head remained, she sent her hand under her skirt between her legs. 

“Take a look at this! Little Maxy forgot to bring me underwear!” Procerita commented.

“Oh Sara, I didn’t forget a thing.” Max snickered, enjoying the sight of Procerita in commando. 

Seeing up Procerita’s skirt was a sight to behold. The red light that bled through the skirt shone upon her skin. Her outer lips once again glistened with wonderful juices of love. The impossibly long legs on either side of him looked as soft as clouds. Max couldn’t decide where to look, the outfit looked remarkable on the Glalan. 

“How thoughtful of you!” Procerita giggled. “Ooo! I have an idea!” 

She rushed over to her room. 

Quickly foraging through a door, she drew out what appeared to be a dildo. 

“Ignita bought this for me a couple years ago! I haven’t used it in a little while but I want to try something.” Procerita mused.

Grabbing a piece of string off the top of her dresser, she held Max against the phallic object and began wrapping the string around him clumsily. There was no specific area other than avoiding his head and genitals. She wanted him to enjoy this as much as she was about to. 

Rushing back to the cockpit, she quickly stuck the toy and it’s “pilot” on the chair, it’s suction cup keeping it in place. 

Max opened his mouth to speak, but his view was quickly darkened by Procerita. His mouth hung open in awe. 

Procerita felt the dildo slip in, Max’s erect love stick hitting her G-spot nicely. She began to work herself up and down on it, fluids making it increasingly easier to move. 

She kept going until she was bouncing up and down on it, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure across her nerves.

For Max, the presence of the dildo made the interior far tighter. The walls sliding up and down being disorienting, but overall incredibly pleasurable. Every time he tried to get a breath, he would instead get a mouthful of Procerita’s love. It was a sweet, sweet nectar that flooded his brain with dopamine. 

Max’s lungs were surprisingly not in any pain, despite the difficulty to draw in oxygen. 

Procerita was bouncing faster now, letting out moan after moan so loud they echoed through the halls. She was focusing on feeling her passenger’s very excited manhood rub up and down inside her. 

The orgasm was building for both of them, the indescribable feeling building in them like a symphony of pleasure. 

Procerita was practically jumping now. Her eyes closed and her arms clenching into the armchair so hard her claws were extended and digging into it. 

Finally, the crescendo to their orchestra of lust. The orgasm washed over them like a tidal wave, their muscles seizing as a thick cloud of chemicals filled their minds. An onslaught of juices sloshed over Max, washing his incomparable miniscule release away with Procerita’s juices. 

Max wasn’t ready to leave. Procerita didn’t want to move. 

They sat, silent, head in the clouds with pure bliss. 
End Notes:

I was feeling a bit poetic near the end. Hope you enjoyed!

Round 3 by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Anal insertion chapter! Sorry, I just can’t help myself.

Procerita finally lifts herself off the chair, Max and his vessel left wobbling slightly from the movement. Procerita turns around and extends a claw. Bringing it to the string, with a quick movement, Max hops to the ground.



As his legs make contact, they give away, still weak from the orgasm. He was completely drenched in fluids but his ear-to-ear smile remained. Procerita quickly grabbed the dildo from behind him and pulled the suction off. Procerita skipped off to drop the toy in her room, leaving Max with his thoughts for a moment. 

When she returned Max was still where she left him, lying down. 

“Round three?” Procerita asked gleefully. 

Max let out a groan. 

“C’mooon, you know you want to!”

Max said nothing.

Procerita crossed her arms, pouted, and turned around so her back was facing Max.

She pouted again with a small bounce to put the point across. The bounce shook her breasts and bottom. 

Procerita put her hands on the cockpit and a grin crossed her face. the Glalan began to bend down so her butt would press against the skirt. 

She slowly shifted her weight onto each leg, making her rear tantalizingly move around. No words were spoken, as Procerita attempted to let her body do the talking. 

Max was, as always, enraptured by Procerita. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her backside. The teasing skirt keeping her naughty bits just beyond the curtain. The legs that extended beneath her like soft marble pillars, the indescribable glory of her thighs. 

How did she always make it so difficult to say no? 

“Please” Max softly begged. 

“What was that?” Procerita asked.

“Please” Max pleaded louder.

“Please what?” Procerita teased, “kidding. I know what you want, Maxy.”

With that she hiked her skirt up, exposing her beautiful underside, still with no underwear. She moved herself backward onto the chair, casting a shadow over the chair, dotted with red rays of light that had shone through her outfit. 

An a moment, Procerita’s ass came crashing down, causing Max to bounce into the air and land on his own ass. 

The new sight was truly one to behold. It was like a cathedral with the filtered light shining upon the Catgirl’s desirable underside. 

Max’s legs carried him towards the area between her glutes. 

Procerita leaned onto the cockpit, with her arms folded and her chin on her arms. The angle she was sitting at gave Max a good angle on her pucker. She initially thought Max would be entirely opposed to it, but he seems to be enjoying this almost as much, if not more, than she was. 

His little body made contact with her back door, sending delightful shivers across her body again. The pleasure in her ass was different than in her vagina, she had come to realize. They were both exhilarating in their own special way. As she thought about this, Max was rubbing his face on her ass. 

Max was desperately trying to pleasure the both of them in any way he could. He was basking in the taboo of the act and the glorious scent of her hole. With his eyes closed, he rested his cheek against the very centre of her sphincter, letting his senses overwhelm him. He stuck his tongue out to taste the bitter, earthy butthole. 

Procerita took notice that Max was no longer moving. She reached a hand around her back and under her skirt. 

She picked him up and flipped him around, putting him in feet-first this time.

Procerita was taking effort to be slow, enjoying the sensations from shoving an entire human inside her ass. He was up to his knees now. She continued slowly working his body in, her own vaginal fluids easing the process.

Max was making an effort to stay rigid to make it easier for Procerita, but he was getting impatient now. 

“JUST SHOVE ME IN ALREADY!” Max begged.

“Getting impatient, are we?” Procerita giggled.

To Max’s surprise, her hand let go of him. 

She began using her anal muscles to suck the human in. Each clench and loosening taking him a few inches deeper. Max was being swallowed up by her ass. Right before his arms went in, they were interrupted. 

Out of nowhere, a loud shrill came from the terminal. Procerita recoiled backwards in surprise, accidentally putting Max all the way inside her. 

Radar lock. Pirates.

They immediately yanked the ship out of FTL, something only possible with highly illegal technology. Without any ability to move, the ship was already docked on by the hostiles. 

“SURRENDER NOW!” A voice shouted from downstairs.

At least they won’t find Max. Procerita thought, feeling him inside her.

There was no use in fighting. There were likely thousands of them on that ship, preying on travellers.

She sat down on the floor facing away from the entrance with her hands behind her head.

She could hear footsteps approach behind her.

Crack!

The world went dark.
End Notes:

Emotional conflict is difficult to write, so here’s space pirates instead.

Little Spy by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

No smut?

“She’s waking up! Clear out!” A voice shouted. 



As Procerita opened her eyes she was greeted with a table and a Glalan at the other side of it. Procerita’s hands were bound behind her back and her feet were tied together. 

“Procerita! I’ve heard great things about you. Quite a shame you didn’t put up a fight.” The Glalan sneered. 

Procerita simply looked at her with a bored expression. 

“Hmph. My name is Peira. I own this ship and all the fine ladies and gents you may see walk down the halls.” She bragged. 

Procerita refused to talk.

“Ugh. Well, if you need anything, don’t ask. I’ve got better things to do than talk with a mute.” Peira added as she walked out of the room, locking the door behind her. 



Max knew something was definetely wrong. He didn’t know what, but he could feel it. 

Procerita’s intestinal muscles began to draw him down to the opening, the mucus covered walls guiding him towards the exit. 

He stuck his hands in front of him to try to get out. 

With a squelch Max slid out of Procerita. She was sitting on a hard, flat chair. Max crawled out from under the skirt and was greeted by a darkened room. In front of him were Procerita’s bound hands

“Pssst!” Procerita whispered, “welcome back to the land of the living! see if you can get these restraints off!”

Max approached her hands. They looked like standard handcuffs, but instead of a keyhole there was a blinking yellow light. 

“Uhh… I don’t think I can. There’s this blinking light but nothing that opens it from what I see- Hold on for a second, where are we? What’s going on?” Max inquired. 

“Bunch of pirates seized the ship. Scumbags like these are everywhere.” Procerita complained. “Here, there’s a maintenance tube on the bottom of the wall. They usually send drones in there when the ship needs fixing. See if you can fit into it.” 

Max saw the hole. It was roughly 8 feet tall and round. “Alright. What do you want me to do?” He asked. 

“I need you to find the captain’s quarters. There is a Glalan named Peira who probably has the remote for these things.” 

Max could not have been less prepared. Seeing no other option, he hopped off the chair and walked toward the maintenance tube. 

… 

It had been a few hours. The ship was absolutely massive and the tubes were difficult to navigate.

The entire place was very industrial, with exposed pipes everywhere and concrete floors.  

Peeking into a hallway, he saw the holy grail. A door labelled ‘captain’s quarters’. It was almost too good to be true. 

Unfortunately, the door was almost airtight. It was very close to the ground, so much so that he couldn’t slip under it. No maintenance routes, no vents, nothing. It was like it was made to keep him out. 

As he continued searching, he saw a Glalan with angular facial features and cold eyes approaching the door. She had a grin on her face that made Max uncomfortable. He estimated she was slightly shorter than Procerita, at possibly 85 feet tall. There was a silver revolver in a worn holster on her hip. She was wearing a silver body suit similar to Procerita’s. 

She walked down the hall, not noticing Max who was now hiding behind a pipe. 

As she arrived at the door, she held her wrist up to a scanner, and the door unlocked. This must be Peira. 

She pushed the door open, and walked inside. 

Max sprinted towards the door before it could close. It sealed shut just after he entered. 

The room was far different from the rest of what he had seen. It was a bedroom, with a bed, a dresser and a desk against the wall. There was very little cover here. The desk was close, he could use the shadow it produced to hide. 

He slid with his back against the wall toward the desk. Peira seemed to be getting changed. 

Max reached the desk. The lower light made him less visible, but not unnoticeable. Peira’s back was facing towards him. 

Her outfit slid to the ground, revealing her body. It was slender, but she had much less in the realm of curves than Procerita. Max shook his head, trying to keep his mind clear. 

“Come on out there, human.” Peira demanded. 
End Notes:

Finally, a story!

Peira the Pirate by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Definetely my worst chapter yet. Feel free to skip, it will have no impact on the story. No smut. 

“Come on out there, human.” Peira demanded.

Max’s heart froze. How did she know he was here? His mind raced with endless possibilities, but then he saw the Glalan reach between her legs, and with a wet schluck she withdrew something from her vaginal cavity, and held it up to her face. 

“You did well today. I expect you will do just as well later.” Peira spoke. She then tossed the thing on her hand into a container on her dresser, before bending to the ground and pulling her clothes back up. 

When she was done, she walked to the desk and sat at her chair, her feet coming dangerously close to Max. 

Options were dwindling. Max needed to get up onto that desk. The quickest way was up Peira, but that was unfathomably stupid. There was the dresser, but he had no way of reaching the desk from there, and he would have to go out in the open. Could he cause a distraction? 

As he looked up the dresser he realized he could see the corner of the container, it was made of glass, about 10 feet tall. 

As he looked at it, a figure walked to the glass.

It was another human. 

She was completely nude. Her figure was thin, she was clutching her elbows. She was unwell. Her sunken eyes were looking at the back of Peira’s head, her eyes distant.

Max rushed out into the open and started frantically waving his arms. He saw the woman’s eyes shift to him. He had caught her attention! She stepped back in shock, before rushing towards the glass, putting her hands on the wall. 

Perfect. Max put his hands to his mouth and mimed yelling. Max mouthed the word ‘please’ and put his hands together, begging. 

The woman gathered herself and took a deep breath. 

Sprinting back to the shadow, Max heard the woman’s faint yells. Peira’s cat ears perked up. She stood up from her chair and walked towards the container of the screaming woman. 

This was his chance! Max sprinted to the chair, finding he could wrap his arms around the legs of the chair and shimmy up.

He was going as fast as he could. The metal provided a surprisingly good  amount of grip as it stuck to his skin. Unfortunately, that also applied to his chest, making climbing painful as the metal gripped his torso and dragged. 

By the time he was halfway up his arms Were sore, but not tired. He kept climbing as fast as he could. Peira seemed to be occupied with making the woman stop screaming. 

He grabbed the top of the chair and pulled himself up. The floor was 50 feet down. It wouldn’t hurt him, but it would hurt his progress. 

Interrupting him, he heard Peira. “If you don’t shut up I’m going to break your fucking legs!” She hissed. 

There goes the distraction. Time was running out. Peira was already making her way back to the chair. Panic set in. Within seconds her butt was above him. 

Max’s instincts got the best of him. He let out a yell, and the bottom above him stopped. Peira’s body went rigid.

Slowly turning around, she makes eye contact with Max, and a grin stretches across her face.
End Notes:

Sorry everyone who had to read that. The ideas were just not flowing at all. 

Glalan Problems by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

This one is a bit longer. No smut, sorry guys.

 Procerita’s mind if was racing. It’s been a few hours. Has Max been captured and killed, or worse? 

Before she can consider the endless horrible possibilities, she hears a click from behind her, and the restraints clamber to the ground. 

“Holy shit he did it!” Procerita cheered, quickly covering her mouth with her hand after realizing what a bad idea shouting is. 

She stood up from the chair and walked to the door. It was unlocked. 

Stepping into the hallway, the corridor seemed to stretch on endlessly. She could hear hundreds of people talking down the hallway. Likely a cafeteria. Her stomach rumbled. 

In the other direction was some douchebag who seemed to be walking somewhere, clothes in standard gear and wearing a backpack. 

She extended a single claw on her forefinger and began stalking down the hallway towards the pirate. Once she was within arm’s reach of the enemy, Procerita leapt out, covering the stranger’s mouth with her hand, muffling their shouts. 

“God, I hate this part” Procerita murmured, and tightly gripped her opponent’s throat until their pulse died down. She quickly dragged the body back into the cell she was in. 

She searched the backpack and took their clothes. A pistol, knife, water, and single-use medical Nanites. 

Quickly stuffing her old clothes in the bag, she walked out of the cell a new Glalan. There were so many people on this ship that no one would bat an eye if they didn’t recognize her. 

Now to find Max. He was probably still in the captain’s quarters.

After wandering the seemingly endless halls of dull grays and piping she finally came across Peira’s station. 

She steeled her nerves and readied the stolen pistol. 

It all happened so fast. Procerita kicked down the door and leapt out at the unsuspecting Peira. Within seconds the pirate was tackled to the ground. Procerita’s hands were around her throat and her legs were pinning her arms to her sides. 

“WHERE IS HE!” Procerita hissed through gritted teeth.

Peira’s was paralyzed by fear. “Wh-who?” She stuttered. 

Procerita slammed the pirate’s head on the ground. 

“THE HUMAN!” 

“I… uh… I a-ate h-him. I didn’t know-“ 

Peira stopped mid-sentence as Procerita put a hand over her mouth and a menacing grin stretched across her face. Quickly glancing to verify the door had closed behind her, she returned her gaze to the pirate and drew out her knife.



“You uhhh… you coulda just made her throw up.” Max suggested. 

Procerita’s entire outfit was bathed in viscera, with blood coating her arms and even parts of her face. 

“Yeah, I probably should have.” Procerita mused. 

They had grabbed the woman from the room and were now walking down the hall. They quickly discovered she didn’t speak English and didn’t have any translation Nanites. More interestingly, it wasn’t in Procerita’s database as one of the languages she could translate. 

They were making their way to the garage. As it turns out, Peira’s arm computer had the ability to call emergencies in different areas of the ship. Obviously, they sent everyone as far away from them as possible. 

Max and the woman were both sitting in Procerita’s right hand, both slightly traumatized from the experience. 

They continued wordlessly towards the ship bay. Upon arrival, Procerita broke the silence.

“How’d you get to the remote?” 

“Peira was screwing around with me and spit me out on the desk because I taste like your ass.” Max explained, causing Procerita to chuckle. “Of course, she put me in her mouth again and succeeded in eating me the second time, but not until after I had gotten to the remote.” Max continued. 

“There’s no way I taste THAT bad!” Procerita giggled. 

Max grinned. “Not to me.”

“Nice save, Max”

The door automatically opened, revealing a massive ship bay with dozens of ships of varying quality and style. 

“Yknow, I still have that grenade belt if you wanna blow these guys stuff up.” Procerita suggested.

“I’m alright, I just want to get out of here.” Max answered. 

Procerita shrugged her shoulders and made her way towards her ship. 

The ship drew closer as Procerita approached it with a bounce in her step. It began opening for her. 

There fear was wholly intact, likely not having the time to loot it. Procerita hopped up the stairs and sat in the cockpit, putting the two humans in her hand on the table.

she turned on the startup procedures, but then they heard a flush in the ship bathroom. 
End Notes:

Procerita’s less-than-ideal tendencies start to shine through in this one. Sorry to cut it off short, this chapter was just too long.

FYI: this chapter was edited about an hour after I posted it, so if you remember the ending differently, that’s why. The chapter was considerably darker and in a direction I really wasn’t looking forward to so I just changed it.

The Bath by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Still no smut chapter. This one is finally more relaxed though, thank god. 

A flush from the ship bathroom. Procerita’s ears perked up. She jumped up from the chair and approached the door, still covered in blood. She slid her backpack to the ground and took a fighting stance.



The door slid open, a male figure in the door frame. 

Immediately upon the sight of Procerita’s blood soaked visage, the man simply passed out onto the ground.

Procerita let out a pleasantly surprised “huh.” 

She set up a chair and tied the man up in the pantry. 

Finally, she started up the ship’s engines and flew to the airlock.

Suddenly, red flashing lights filled the room. The jig was up. 

The airlock bulkhead fully sealed. The speaker turned on. 

“PROCERITA. YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST THIS SHIP’S CAPTAIN ARE NOT UNNOTICED. YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS SHIP.”

Procerita rolled her eyes and flipped a switch on the control panel. The display switched to red and an extra screen extended from under the cockpit. The HUD of the ship appeared with a cross hair in the centre. 

Procerita placed her finger on the trigger of the joystick. 

Click. 

Two missiles were shot out of the ship towards the bulkhead. 

With a deafening crash, the entire airlock was blown out to space. Ships were being ripped out of the ship bay. Air was being forced out at breakneck speed, carrying the occasional pirate or loose item.

Procerita rushed out of the ship through the smouldering hole in the wall. Bits of metal were jutting out and pipes were spewing out various gases and liquids, with gigantic wires flickering electricity. 

Once the ship was out far enough, Procerita enabled the FTL drive once again. 

As always, the familiar crackling of the FTL drive, and the flash of light as they were sent throughout the cosmos.

Procerita let out a deep sigh and sunk into the chair. Max looked up at her and asked, “what are we going to do with that guy in the pantry?” 

“I’m not sure.” Procerita answered.

“Alright then. Where are we going?” 

“Glalan Prime still. No where else to go. God, I need a shower. You want in?” 

Max took a whiff of himself. His face scrunched up and he nodded his head. He smelled like burning, ass, sweat, and blood. 

Looking to his side, the woman seemed to be resting, curled into a fetal position. 

Procerita put her hand in front of Max, blood soaked palm up, and he hopped on. 

Together, they walked past where the man had collapsed to the bathroom. Max actually had not noticed before, but the ship not only had a shower, but a bath, too. Honestly, Procerita didn’t strike him as a bath type. 

The tub itself was partially in the ground and slightly larger than Procerita, with a headrest 

She probably saw him looking at it, because she drifted away from the shower and went to draw a bath. 

She toyed with a screen on it for a bit until a deluge of green-tinted liquid came out. It was strange in the way that it appeared less dense than water, the way it moved irregularly across the tub. The tub filled up quickly, despite it’s size.

Procerita let Max off her palm and onto the counter while she unstuck her clothes from her body. 

The clothes were so caked in blood she simply brought a claw to her chest and sliced down until the clothes fell to the floor. She kicked them to the corner lazily. 

Max paid no mind to the sight, he simply reached for his own clothes and tugged them off.

Procerita stepped her nude form into the water, which had yet to fill all the way up.

She outstretched her hand toward her human, fingertips against the counter.

 He stepped on to her hand and scuttled across her arm, causing a tickling sensation. She eased herself into the warm water as Max got to her shoulder. 

The warm water welcomed her body as she lay down. Max was walking down her shoulder to combat her turning. 

Max slid down onto her stomach as she laid flat. 

Pondering for a moment, Max asked, “what’s up with the water?”


Procerita quickly answered, “just something I made quickly. It should get rid of all of the Peira on us. I also made it a little less dense so you don’t drown from the surface tension.”

Max was always fascinated by this world. It was so similar to Earth yet so different. He shrugged his shoulders and dove of Procerita into the bath.

It was wonderful. The temperature soothed his muscles and he could feel the caked-in juices that he was sitting in for so long leave his body. The only thing he could compare it to was like how it must feel to be a snake shedding it’s skin. 

He paddled around the mountainous Glalan. Seeing her in the water gave him an overwhelming sense of adventure. 

Procerita watched as Max happily swam around. He wasn’t great at it, but he looked cute doing it. She raised her hand out of the water, which was finally free of dried blood, and gently moved it up and down, creating ripples in the water that pushed Max about. 

Max was thrashing about giddily from the sudden waves. It was childish, but after the whole experience with the pirates he couldn’t care less. 

He looked into the water and saw a shape deep in the murky green water approaching him like a snake. 

As it rose, it’s familiar look became clear. Procerita’s cupped hand picked him up with a good amount of water. The shift in altitude was slightly surprising, but not sickening. She brought him up to her face, grinning slightly. 

Her breath washed over him, sending ripples in the water of her cupped hand. 

“Did you miss me?”, Max teased. 

Procerita’s grin grew. “More than you could ever know.”
With that, she spread her fingers, draining the water, and brought Max to her lips and began peppering him with slow, gentle kisses.

Her lips encompassed his body, gentle muscles lightly sliding across his body. He often found himself repeating the same words often around Procerita. 

Warm. Soft. Safe.
End Notes:

Not a fantastic ending to this one, but not awful.

If you enjoy my writing, I might be starting a few other series just so that I can let my battery for these stories recharge. 

Empty Canvas by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Wow, this one took SO long. Sorry guys, probably won’t be speeding up anytime soon either.

anal insertion chapter!

It took a while, but Procerita eventually let up on the kisses. They drained the liquid and stepped out of the tub.



Procerita wrapped a towel around herself, but left Max naked, saying something about the liquid’s effects working better while your skin was exposed to the air. She was obviously lying, but Max decided to take it as a compliment and leave it at that.

He was nestled in her breasts as she walked down the halls. 

She checked the pantry, and the man was still out cold from his run-in with Procerita.

Max had the chance to look at him. He had the features of the common description of a demon, with red skin and goat-like horns, and was significantly taller than Procerita. He had shorter hair and stubble on his chin with the standardized pirate clothing. 

Procerita closed the pantry and turned to her room.


Stepping into her room, she withdrew a grumpy Max from between her breasts and tossed him on her bed. She locked the door behind her, and let the towel wrapped around her fall to the floor. 

Max was visibly struggling to not ogle over her. 

Procerita turned around and sat next to him on the bed. She let out a sigh. 

With a quick swipe of her hand, she was clutching her human, wet body sliding against her fingers. 

She brought him up to her face, close to her lips. She inhaled deeply through her nose, searching for Max’s scent. 

Glalans had an acute sense of smell. They could detect where you had been the last year. Yet now with Max, there was nothing. It was like finding an empty canvas in an art gallery. Even on the day they had met, he had smelled and tasted strongly of sweat, mud, and various other bits of nature. 

She frowned. “I don’t like you when you’re clean.” The Glalan murmured.

She opened her palm and Max stood up straight. looking up at her,  “How about we fix that?”


“I’d like that” the catgirl purred, licking her lips. 

“Come at me, Sara!” Max boasted, spreading his arms out wide. 

Procerita grinned, baring her teeth.

“Such biiig talk for an itty-bitty human, don’t ya think?” She teased, “In fact…” the Glalan recognized the look on his face, “I think you’re just stalling.”

Max was digging his own grave, but he’d be damned if he didn’t want to put up a good fight. So he did something he was definitely going to regret. 

He turned around and mooned her. 

Procerita clenched her hand around him, forcing the air out his lungs. 

“I’m gonna shove you soooo far up my ass now.” Procerita snickered, “but I am very impressed with that bravery there. Quite the show!” 

“I do aim to please” Max squeaked from within Procerita’s grasp, still recovering from the squeeze. 

Procerita scoffed and moved into a good position, with her ass in the air and her head on her pillows. 

“Any last words, little man?” 

“Can we go feet-first?”

“Nah.”

With that, she jammed Max’s head into her asshole, his cold, wet skin causing her to let out a yelp.

While she massaged her pucker, she reached her other hand under the bed and withdrew a buttplug. The design was uploaded very early on after the invasion of Earth. Humanity had a strange fixation on objects like these, and their designs were quickly replicated across the galaxy. 

She brought the egg-shaped portion up near Max, gripping him tightly so his legs were straight. From there, she put the toy against his feet and pushed with both hands. 

Her orifice opened to welcome it’s guest, his body sliding in with the plug. 

Once he was in, the butt plug followed quickly in his wake, sliding in right up to the pop, as her butthole clamped shut on the plug. 

“Enjoy your stay at hotel Procerita!” The Glalan giggled, smacking her bottom. 

Standing up, Procerita could feel every one of Max’s movements inside her, far deeper than he had ever been before. It was different than before, more faint. He was obviously farther from the nerve endings that were there. Any farther, and she would probably not notice him at all. 

She should probably get dressed. 
End Notes:

Feel free to leave a review

Guests of Procerita by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

I’m back, and with reasonable time, too!


butt chapter! Exciting!

This area of Procerita was slightly foreign. This part Of her bowels differed from where he usually was. The walls had less mucous and the surface was spongier. 



The toy on his feet was made of a hard plasticky substance that didn’t budge at all. Nonetheless, he likely wouldn’t be clean after this. 



Procerita stepped out of her room, wearing her standard bodysuit again. Heading towards the cockpit, she is interrupted by a series of shouts from the pantry.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!” A male voice cried in fear.

Procerita rolled her eyes. Standard Abbadans. Despite having quite the menacing appearance, they were frightened of the smallest things. There was probably a rat or something in the pantry.

As she opened the door, a small figure catches her eye. It was the human woman, her nude form paralyzing the demon-like figure with incredible fear. She simply nudged the human with her foot and closed the door behind herself in response. 

The Abbadan was calmer now, but still frightened by Procerita. He was avoiding eye contact, shivering with fear.

Procerita had encountered these guys many times before. Usually very friendly if you aren’t kidnapping them. 

“Hello. I am Procerita, and you are aboard my ship. I do not intend to harm you.” Procerita spoke in a clear, neutral tone.

“I-I’m Timet. C-can you lock the door? I don’t want that thing getting near me.” Timet stammered nervously. 

Procerita sighed and reached around her and locked the door. “It’s just a human. They’re hardly dangerous. In fact, I have one of my own. You haven’t met him yet.” Procerita assured. 

“Oh! I, uh, I see. And it’s not… Venomous?” 

Procerita shook her head. “Not at all. Hey, what were you doing with those pirates by the way? I’m surprised they gave you uniforms. Scumbags like that tend to enslave Abbadans.”

“Well, they do. I disguised myself as an Archon. Since no one sees them often, they believed me. All I really had to do was paint myself pink and they pretty much hired me on the spot.” The demon explained. 

“Mhmm. And what were you doing on my ship?” 

“I was supposed to be looting it, but I never got around to it.”

Procerita shrugged. “Good enough. Here, let me untie you, Timet.” 

Procerita walked around and undid his bounds. 

As he stood up, the chair let out a loud squeal, and he had to harshly arch his back to avoid touching the ceiling, a reminder of his incredible height. 

“You might want to go down to the storage bay. The ceiling there is a good bit higher. Sorry about that, I don’t have guests often.”

Timet walked past Procerita out the door, muttering a quiet “thank you” as he passed by and stepped down the stairs. 

Procerita walked back to her room, locking the door behind her. 

She placed a knife on top of her dresser, coated in a substance that was loosely based on an Aelmari fluid. The original substance increased a nerve’s reaction to pleasure. This substance increased the reaction to pain. If Timet was lying, she would make sure he would regret it. 

With that, she slipped into bed and tried to get some rest. 



Procerita’s ass felt especially exciting this time. This was uncharted territory, and he had to harshly resist the urge to crawl deeper, probing her insides like some strange sort of adventurer. The air was humid and stuffy like always. The wonderful Nanites keeping his lungs from struggling at all from the lack of oxygen. 

The spongy walls slightly scraped his skin, making his skin feel dry. 

The exit was still blocked off tightly by the plug, now not feeling cold against his feet from the constant exposure to Procerita’s bowels. 

It had been quite a while since Procerita went to sleep, but he felt her waking up. Her heartbeat increased slightly in speed and force. Max felt the plug at his feet give way. 

Using some strength, he managed to contort his body so he was facing towards the exit. The sudden light made him instinctively squint and bring his arm up to cover his face, dragging strands of mucous with it. 

Procerita shone the handheld mirror into her own hole, which gaped wide from the plug. 

She saw Max deep inside of her anus, the strange sight causing her to smile. He was lying on his stomach, the pitch black depths of herself behind him. 

He started crawling towards the light. 


Procerita interrupted him. “Hey wait! I barely got the chance to feel you squirm in there!” 

Max sighed heavily as he watched the gateway to the outside world tighten back to normal, sealing out the light. 

Procerita waited to feel Max, biting her lip in anticipation. Her hand drifted towards her loins. 

She felt Max shift, sending a jolt of pleasure to her brain. He was moving now, each time he made contact with her inner ass exciting her further. However, something was… different. His movements were pushing down, moving him higher. 

When she finally realized what he was doing, it was too late. He was too far in. 

She stood upright and tried to shake him out, jumping up and down. 

She started giggling hysterically from the strange situation. “No! Get out of there!” She laughed, “I have laxatives! Don’t make me use them you bastard!” She half-joked.

She felt him lose his footing from the jumping and slip down a good distance. She continued, causing him to lose even more progress. 

Eventually, she felt his feet make contact with her asshole, and she quickly reached in and drew him out. 

Bringing him up to her face, Max noticed she had beads of sweat running down her face, and her hair was disheveled, yet a goofy smile remained on her face. 

She had difficulty keeping her composure. “Never. Do that. Again.” She sputtered between breaths, trying not to giggle. 

“What’re you gonna do to stop me?” Max sassed. 

She looked him dead in the eyes. “Do you remember what I said about the laxatives?” 

Max held up his hands in surrender, “say no more, mon chéri.

Procerita giggled. 

She stepped out of her room, and headed towards the cockpit. 
End Notes:

The crew diversifies! The human woman may not be a forever part of the crew, but I can see Timet staying around.

Arrival by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

More of an interlude chapter. No smut, but prepares my biggest endeavour yet. 

Walking towards the cockpit, Procerita was interrupted by a loud crash from downstairs. 



She clenched her hand around Max and rushed to her room to grab the knife. 

She wrapped her hand around the handle, it’s comfortable weight familiar to her hand. 

She basically jumped down the stairs rushing towards the possible threat. 

Entering the ship bay, she was greeted by a fallen ration container, and Timet huddled in the corner, clutching his legs to his chest. 

Procerita let out a sigh and put the knife on a nearby ledge. 

“You’re forgiven, Timet. Now help me lift this thing back up. Next time though, just ask.” 

Timet slowly rose from the corner and inched toward Procerita and the fallen crate. 

“S-sorry. I was hungry, and I didn’t want to bother you.” Timet apologized timidly. 

Procerita simply gestured at the crate. Seeing this, the Abbadan reaches to grab it. 

The Glalan absent-mindedly reached behind herself and go put the knife in it’s holster. Feeling her hand make contact, she attempted to get a good grip.

“FUCK!” Procerita wailed in agony. She dropped Max to the floor and clutched her bleeding hand. She had foolishly grabbed the knife by the blade. The substance it was coated in quickly slipped into her wound causing unimaginable searing pain that shot up her arm. 

Timet’s eyes went wide and he quickly rushed over to the first aid station. 

He quickly grabbed a few items and rushed back to Procerita, acting almost on instinct. 

He grabbed her wounded arm under his shoulder, holding it straight as possible with her palm facing the ceiling. The arm was shaking violently from the shocked nerves and bleeding profusely. 

Judging by the small red stringy objects on the wound, Timet was immediately made aware that edited Aelmari fluid was on it. He had seen it many times before aboard the ship. 

He grabbed a wad of gauze to try to absorb the substance and keep it away from a wound. 

Attempting to clean the substance was difficult, as Procerita’s claws had extended and her fingers were twitching with pain. Timet was able to get in a couple wipes before sustaining a few scratches on his hand. 

Most of the fluid was gone and some blood had been absorbed. Timet threw the gauze off to the side and grabbed a container of cream. 

Applying the clear substance lavishly to the area, Procerita’s muscles relaxed almost immediately. Finishing it off by wrapping her palm in a few layers of gauze, he let her go and stepped aside. 

Procerita was shocked. “Uhh… thanks. Where’d you learn to do that so fast?” 

Timet smiled. “It is simply a part of our school system.”

“Oh, alright.” Procerita muttered, inspecting her bandages. 

“That’s cool and all”, Max interrupted, “but can someone help me here?” He was lying on the ground, wincing from the fall. 

Procerita drew a sharp “oh!” And leaned down, grabbing her human. 

Timet looked intensely uncomfortable, staring directly at Max. 

Seeing this, Max sent a friendly wave. Noticing his fear, he looked up to Procerita, confused. 

“Oh! This is Timet. He’s an Abbadan. They are TERRIFIED of humans from what I’ve seen.” Procerita explained. 

“That’s good to know. Hey, where’s that lady?” 

“She’s down here.” Timet interrupted, “I got scared and accidentally tipped over the container.” 

Procerita let out an annoyed groan, and started looking for the woman. 



The woman had been wandering around in the ship bay. Upon finding her, Procerita put her on the dresser with food and water. Max had suggested a TV, but upon replicating it she looked at it like it were as foreign as everything else around her. Timet was given a mobile replicator in the storage bay for all of his desires. 

Max and Procerita were in the cockpit together again. Max was introducing the Glalan to some of Earth music, although his tastes were by no means modern. 

They were discussing a song that had reportedly been broadcast to a group of Glalan’s before their portable base was practically annihilated by human weaponry. Max had enjoyed hearing this, talking about how it proved humans weren’t at all a weak species, while Procerita in turn argued that physical strength was a much better measurement of a specie’s strength. 

As they continued, the terminal interrupted their discussion. 

“APPROACHING GLALAN PRIME. PREPARE FOR PLANETFALL.” 
End Notes:

Enjoy! Next chapter will give us the glorious planet of Glalan Prime, and it’s interesting culture. 

Glalan Prime by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Ew, plot progression! Just kidding. I have a lot of exciting ideas for later and I can’t wait to share them with you readers!

no smut in this one.

Max looked on in awe out the window. There it was; Glalan Prime. What little Procerita had told Max about this planet did not describe the beauty. 



The planet had an asteroid belt that shone a brilliant white, filled with flashing lights from hundreds of spaceports. 

The red sun of this solar system lit up the planet wonderfully.

The area was covered in multitudes of colours. From cities that could be seen from orbit to the vast red seas, Max could not find words to describe it’s majesty.

Procerita tapped him on the shoulder, snapping him out of his trance. “Excited?” She asked. 

“You bet.” Max responded gleefully.

With the tap of a few buttons, the HUD display enabled, marking the coordinates of her landing spot. It was situated in an impossibly large city named ‘Sanguis’. 

With the final flip of a switch, autopilot took over and the console’s display shifted to a grey, leaving only a button titled ‘autopilot cancel’ illuminated. 

“Now where am I going to hide you?” Procerita thought aloud. 

Max’s shoulders slumped and his smile fades.

“Kidding!”Procerita let out a cheeky giggled “Aelmari law doesn’t apply around here. I’m just going to put you on my shoulder.” 



As they headed to the landing spot, Max was enraptured by the area around him. The red sky felt like an eternal sunset, the buildings stretching out unfathomably high. Each building had blue foliage pouring out of balcony greenhouses, crawling along the walls, each plant littered with brilliant purple flowers. 

The buildings themselves had no visible windows, stretching out to the atmosphere, twisting like gigantic corkscrews. 

Hundreds of Glalans walked the streets far below.

They approached the landing zone, a simple set of landing pads that sat on a massive pillar kilometres wide. 

Upon landing, Procerita found Timet and the human woman and stepped outside the ship, with Max on her shoulder. 

Stepping out of the ship, Max watched as the platform the ship was on descended into the gigantic pillar. Max caught a glimpse into the garage and saw thousands of ships spiralling down into a seemingly endless abyss that went far below the ground. 

What a miraculous place.

Max hardly spoke as the four walked down the streets. The twisting buildings inspired Max with endless awe. 



After a long walk, the group finally arrived at Procerita’s home. It was a small apartment with an entire room dedicated to a metal vault. The place was relatively devoid of decoration, and remained relatively clean despite however long it had remained unused. 

Timet was given a guest bedroom while the human woman was simply put in a container from the kitchen. 

Sat on the windowsill looking out, Max saw it was still mid-day, the red sun peeking out above the tops of the buildings. Procerita was lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling. 

Max put on a smile and hopped onto the arm of the couch where Procerita was resting her head. 

Giving her a nudge, she looked over. 

“Wanna go on a date?” He whispered.

Procerita responded with a bright smile.  
End Notes:

Next chapter we will get to explore the wonderful city of Sanguis!

The Date by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Hopefully this one is enjoyable! This one has a tad of mouthplay, but it was mostly just experimenting with random stuff. 

Procerita stepped out of her building, Max sitting atop her head, using her hair as grip points to not fall of. 



“Where to, my little adventurer?” She asked him. 

“Uhh. Left!” 

Procerita shot off into that direction at a brisk pace. 

“Ooh! Over there!” Max exclaimed, pointing towards a store selling earth-like summer clothes. The Glalan turned towards it and headed inside. 

The interior was square-shaped, with a variety of displays lining three of the walls. In the centre of the room there was a display showing off various articles of clothing being worn by mannequins with holograms projected over them. 

“Can we buy anything?” Max excitedly asked.

Procerita smiled. “We can buy anything. Ten million credits is quite a lot.”

He giddily hopped down to the replicator display and gestured to the giant to cover her eyes.

As she did so, the sound of buttons being pressed could be heard, going on for about 30 seconds until:

“SELECTION COMPLETED. PLEASE PROVIDE METRICS.” A robotic voice stated. Procerita lifted her wrist up, and the machine made a beep. 

A large stack of folded clothes was quickly spat out onto a table beside the display. 

“Ta-daa!” Max gestured at the pile. 

Procerita nodded her head, impressed. “My turn!” Procerita cheered, and turned to selecting a few outfits for Max.

“SELECTION COMPLETED. PLEASE INPUT METRICS.” The voice repeated. The Glalan selected a button that read ‘MANUAL INPUT’

“Do you know what sizes you wear?” She inquired. 

Max toyed with the buttons a bit, and the replicator spat out another few outfits, this time much, much smaller.

Procerita reached to pick up the pile as Max hopped atop it. She skipped off to the dressing room in the corner across from them, nearly causing Max to fall off a few times. 

Entering the room, she locked the door behind her and dropped the folded items on the bench. 



Procerita stepped out of the store grinning, now donning a sundress and sunhat. Max was reclining  along the brim of the hat in cargo shorts and a loose shirt. 

They continued along down the street, Max joyfully listening to Procerita muse on about her earlier life. 

“… and by the time I was sixteen, I was formally invited to the arena of the Viriditas for the final tournament.” Procerita explained.

“Hold on. What’s the Viriditas?” Max interrupted her, passing on a confused look. 

“Oh. Uhh, I can send a document on my wrist computer later, but it’s basically just a huge sentient plant that likes to host fights and interact with other sentients.” 

Procerita’s stomach groaned. “Hmmm. I’m hungry. What could I eat…” she tipped her hat forwards, causing Max to tumble out to her open hand. “Perhaps I could eat this little human.” She played.

“Oh, the horror!” Max taunted, “if only there were something else like…” His eyes went wide, “ICE CREAM!?”

The human was shocked at the sight. Banners with the summertime snack were plastered around the storefront. The only thing more powerful than his confusion was his desire for it. 

The Glalan couldn’t let him down now, he was far too giddy. She approached the store and was greeted by another display showing off a variety of flavours. She simply ordered a large vanilla cone, and tapped her wrist on the display, which withdrew a minuscule amount of money from her account. The cone was immediately handed off from the machine, being quickly snatched by Procerita.

Max crawled from her hand onto the top of the cone and grabbed the Maraschino cherry, nibbling on it. 

“This is wild.” He muttered, staring in awe at the massive sweet, feeling the cold from the snack below seeping into him. 

 Max watched Procerita bring the ice cream to her face, taking a long lick, her cream-coated tongue went so close to his face he could feel the heat of her breath wash over him. 

Procerita let out a delighted squeal, obviously enjoying the taste. Max, seeing her enjoyment, scooped some of it with his hand and brought it to his mouth, giving it a taste. He was pleasantly surprised that it tasted just like it did on earth. 

In an unpredicted turn, Procerita lifted the cone above her head. Max could no longer see her below him. As he attempted to figure it out, he heard a crunch that reverberated through the cone. 

 In his thorough confusion he almost didn’t notice the “floor” below him was quickly sinking into the cone. Then it clicked. Procerita was had bit off the tip of the cone and was sucking the ice cream out of it like a vacuum. 

He watched the waffle cone walls surrounding him rising up, blocking out the light as he chuckled softly at the strange situation. 

The area was getting increasingly claustrophobic as the walls were closing in towards the point.

With a pop, Max’s lower half was sucked right into Procerita’s lips. His already dirtied shorts now had a fresh layer of saliva on top of them. The Glalan took a deep nasal inhale, then slurped the rest of him right in with the rest of the snack. 

Passing through the tip was a tight squeeze that slathered his entire body in the frozen snack. 

Max was welcomed back into Procerita’s mouth as her tongue writhed all over his body, attacking every bit of his skin while she sucked him like a piece of candy, the pressure making his ears pop. 

He relaxed his muscles as her hot breath washed over him with it’s familiar incredible humidity. With every passing lick from the powerful tongue, his body warmed up and was freed from another bit of the sticky cold delicacy. 

The expertly moving tongue threw him around easily, searching all over for sweetness. 

Feeling satisfied, Procerita let Max slide out from between her lips into her waiting palm. 

He stood up in her hand and quickly brushed himself off. Looking back at her, he saw her tongue fart back into her mouth, prodding around until it shot back out, revealing the cherry Max was holding earlier sat on the tip of the Glalan’s tongue. 

Not sure of what else to do, Max reached out and retrieved the cherry, although it was drenched in spit and looked less than edible. 

Seeing Max look in confusion at the cherry caused Procerita to giggle. “I don’t actually expect you to eat that, yknow. But considering all the places you’ve been in I’m surprised you still care.” She chuckled. 

Max rolled his eyes and tossed the cherry to the ground. “So you are aware of all the gross things you are putting me through.” 

“Hey! Don’t lie, you love it!”

“Never said I didn’t.” 

“You did call me gross though.” Procerita’s grin grew impish. “So then, front or back?”
End Notes:

The date part two coming soon! The Viriditas is an idea I really like, and I would like to explore it more. If you want to hear about it, I have a whole document explaining what it’s all about. 

Should’ve kept your mouth shut by Octosquid11
Author's Notes:

Sorry to slow down so much guys. This one is a panty entrapment chapter.

Procerita stepped out of the restroom, once again greeted by the beautiful streets of Sanguis. She had never realized how much she missed it here over the last few weeks.



She took off back towards her home, confidence in every stride. 

Of course, no one knew about the human in the back of her sundress, pressed right up against her asshole, sending wondrous jolts up her spine with his every movement.

Of course, he did say front, but she had already made up her mind by that point.



As it turns out, Procerita’s undergarments were unreasonably tight on her crack, causing Max’s body to be pushed right against her hole. 


“When will I learn to keep my damn mouth shut?”, Max talked to himself, staring down at the Glalan’s pucker against his chest. The area was dark and incredibly humid. The centre of her anus was easily the darkest area in terms of both pigmentation and lighting. 

The wrinkly mass was thankfully still clean from her bath, but it was not without a distinct bitter smell or the presence of natural oils or sweat. It seemed to be more potent as well, likely as a result of the hot Glalan Prime weather and the area being increasingly humid. 

The smell wasn’t exactly throw-up level of bad, but it certainly was by no means pleasant. 


Procerita’s rear gently swayed side to side with her every movement, her steps  causing her cheeks and anus to grind and rub on the human. 

Every movement he made was noticed by the sensitive muscles which would quickly react with rapid twitching movements, rubbing natural oils all over his new clothes as if they were a napkin for the anal maw.

As he tried to ease himself into a comfortable position to at least get some shut-eye, he noticed Procerita had stopped moving.



Procerita stared at a poster. Her fingers twitched at her sides. 

The Viriditas’ championship. The only official arena in which fighters were allowed to fight to the death. The current tournament was between Sanguis and Calamus, the two capital cities of Glalan Prime and Glalan Mu accordingly. Mu was far less technologically developed, but made up for it with some of the most well-developed hand-to-hand combat in the galaxy. 

The tournament would have the people of Sanguis and Calamus fight for the sole champion of their city, and would then send those champions to the Viriditas to entertain it. 

Procerita’s heart was practically screaming at her to join, her most primal physiology begging to be entertained. The thought made her unconsciously tense her muscles. 

Feeling Max’s immediate reaction to the sudden grip against her anus took her out of her head and forcing her to stifle a moan. 

She quickly put the contact information into her wrist computer and started heading home. 



Glalan Prime was a place that was not entirely foreign to Timet, having travelled once with his sister.


Looking out the window at the sun, he noticed it was lower in the sky, around dinner time. He had managed to use whatever was in the fridge to make a dinner for when the Glalan and human returned in the hopes it would help his odds.

Thankfully the ceiling was quite high, so the only issue was the low counter while he was cooking.

The endless unpleasant possibilities constantly plagued his mind. Would they sell him into slavery? Expose him to the pirates? Simply abandon him? 

A buzz interrupted his return into pessimism, causing Timet to jump in surprise. He quickly composed himself and stood straight up. 

The door slid open, letting the Glalan step through. The Abbadan immediately took notice of her new outfit. A simple light coloured sundress with no patterning. 

He cleared his throat. “I made dinner.” He spoke quietly, losing his voice from fear. 

Procerita looked up, surprised. “Oh. Thanks!”

Timet looked at her inquisitively. “Where is your human companion?” 

“Oh, yeah. I’ll go grab him.”

Timet was confused by this. He could have sworn he saw him leaving with her. 

The Glalan’s door shut, followed by a click from the lock. 

It took a few minutes, and he could have sworn he had heard giggling and running water. What the hell was going on in there?

Procerita’s door clicked, the Abbadan quickly straightening his back and putting his arms behind himself to look respectable. 

The Catgirl walked through the door, pushing it open with her hips, her tail swishing behind her. Max was in her open palm. 

Timet pulled out a chair for Procerita and stepped away. 

Max looked at the plate of food. On it was a cut of meat reminiscent of a salmon, only purple. Additionally, there was a small pile of snail-like things with pointed shells, oil was pooling below them. Although it was completely foreign and dozens of times his size, it looked quite appetizing. However, interestingly, there was nothing in the regard of vegetables, even as a side dish. 

“Procerita?” Max caught the Glalan’s attention, “do Glalans eat fruit?” 

“Nope, carnivores only. Can’t digest fruit at all.” 

“So… are you certain you aren’t at all related to earth cats?” Max had gone over this many times, but he was absolutely certain that Glalans had to be related to cats. 

Procerita, on the other hand, was absolutely certain that Glalans weren’t related to cats, but were simply a result of convergent evolution. “For the last time, I’m not related to those fucking earth cats!” She groaned, annoyed, her outburst startling Timet. “Sorry. Max has just been really annoying me with this.” She apologized.

The Glalan quickly took her seat, letting Max hop down to the table. “Holy shit. This looks great! Where’d you find this?” She said, eyeing the plate.

“It was in your fridge. It wasn’t for a party or anything, right?” Timet answered, a bit of fear in his tone.

“I don’t think so…” Procerita replied. “Whatever!” She shrugged and grabbed her utensils. 
End Notes:

I think I’m going to take a break from this story for a while, maybe I’ll write a new story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11690