Imzadi by The Lurkmeister
Summary:

A holodeck malfunction on the USS Enterprise changes the lives of a pair of Starfleet officers forever.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 34096 Read: 39009 Published: March 26 2022 Updated: May 17 2022
Story Notes:

Just some smutty size changing Star Trek:TNG fun. Please look at the rating and the story tags and proceed at your own risk!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - A Tale of Two Holodecks by The Lurkmeister

2. Chapter 2 - Stowaway by The Lurkmeister

3. Chapter 3 - A Slippery Slope by The Lurkmeister

4. Chapter 4 - Just What The Doctor Ordered by The Lurkmeister

5. Chapter 5 - Crush(er)ed by The Lurkmeister

6. Chapter 6 - Let It Ro by The Lurkmeister

7. Chapter 7 - Between A Romulan And A Hard Place by The Lurkmeister

8. Chapter 8 - Measure Of A Man by The Lurkmeister

Chapter 1 - A Tale of Two Holodecks by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Unlike my other story, I've actually written out a few chapters of this one in advance. Hopefully this means better continuity and storytelling, but at the very least it means that you'll get to read at least four chapters of this.

A Tale of Two Holodecks


Come in!


Deanna’s voice came just a moment before the swish of the opening doors. With a smart tug at the bottom of his red and black tunic, Will Riker stepped past the threshold and into her quarters. Troi came around the corner from her bedroom and flashed him a brilliant smile, which quickly became an exaggerated frown.


“Oh, you’re wearing your uniform?” she asked as she gave him a brief hug, looking down a little self consciously at the clothes she wore.


“Well, good morning to you too,” he said before leaning down to lightly kiss her cheek. “I have bridge duty in a few hours, and with the Enterprise so close to the neutral zone I thought I should be ready in case anything happens. You look nice in that dress, though.” His eyes traveled up her body, lingering on the display of her soft cleavage before meeting her gaze. 


“Thank you, Commander,” Troi said, taking a few steps back and giving him a sarcastic little curtsey. “The ambassador from Liliputia certainly enjoyed how it looked on me. Especially when I let him sit on my shoulder as he showed me around the countryside.” She blushed a little at the thought. “Have a seat and give me a minute to get dressed. Again.” She disappeared back into her bedroom.


“I’m sure his view of the nearby hills and valley was fantastic from that vantage point,” Riker said loudly with a broad smile as he strode over to sit on the sofa beneath the window. Stars streaked by silently behind him as he sat in thought, his hands folded on his lap. “This is all your fault, you know. Our holodeck date this morning. When you came back from that first contact mission full of stories… then our conversation in Ten Forward…” He laughed softly. “You know how I get after a few pints of Cardassian Ale.”


Deanna peeked her head and bare shoulders from around the corner, her face a mask of feigned surprise. “No, tell me,” she giggled before vanishing again.


Riker shook his head. “We’ve been on enough holidays to Risa together, I don’t need to tell you,” he said with a knowing smile. “But seriously, when you told me about your mission it really got me thinking. A whole planet of people no more than 15 centimeters tall! And then to have you and the rest of the delegation there in their midst, towering over them like giants!” He cleared his throat. “Do you really think they have a chance at joining the Federation?”


“Well they have developed warp drive, and their shipyards were very impressive, even though they’d fit in the shuttle bay with plenty of room to spare,” Deanna said, her voice muffled as she spoke out of his sight. “But, realistically, I think they’re probably several years away, given the obvious logistical difficulties. My room there was very nice, though.” Deanna stepped back into the room in a grey bodysuit, her hands up adjusting her hair. “I had a whole team of little people there attending to my every need.”


“Your… every need?” Riker asked with a raised eyebrow and shameless smile.


Deanna shook her head, bouncing her dark curls as she laughed. “Get your mind out of the gutter, Will Riker. It was a diplomatic mission and I was there as a representative of the Federation,” she admonished him as she plopped down onto the couch. Her hand came up to her chin as she looked away wistfully. “Though there was a chef there with the cutest little smile.”


Riker laughed as he put his hand on her thigh. “Luckily for me you’ve always had a soft spot for men who can cook. Now if you said he played a tiny little trombone I might start to worry.”


Deanna snuggled against his arm and smiled up at him. “Don’t, Imzadi. You’re the only man I want to have in the palm of my hand.”


A little thrill went up his spine at her words, making him lose his thoughts for a moment. “Um, I’ve had, uh… I’ve had Mr. Data working on syncing our neural patterns to both holodecks’ matter buffers and imaging matrices, so there shouldn’t be any noticeable quantum lag differential. Of course I didn’t tell him exactly what we had in mind. I just said I’d programmed a particularly intricate mountain climbing program and I didn’t want to risk our safety.”


“Well if you play your cards right there might be a couple of peaks for you to scale,” Deanna said with a sly smile as she lightly stroked his leg. “Now come on, let’s get down there. Lieutenant Barclay has booked the timeslot after ours and I want to make sure we’re out of there in time to avoid seeing him.” She grabbed his hand and stood up, leading him to the door.


They walked in silence to the turbolift, sharing secret smiles at the promises of the experience that awaited them. Before they knew it they were at the large doors to the holodeck. She watched as he started typing on the interface there.


“I hope you don’t mind, Will, but I made a slight change to your program. Nothing that alters the basic premise, of course. Just having some fun.”


Riker smiled and laughed. “That’s fine, I don’t mind. This should be fun for both of us, after all. Now stand still for the scan.” A bright light emitted from the arch over the door, bathing Troi in a blue glow for just a moment. “There, the scan is complete,” he said, punching a few more keys before the computer chimed. “Go ahead inside. I’ll be along shortly.” He gave her hand a squeeze before heading down the hall to the adjoining holodeck.


After a few more screen taps and a scan of his own, Will was finally ready to enter. He took a deep breath as the door opened, greeted by the sight of an enormous pair of grey boots on carpeted flooring. He craned his neck back, unable to see more past the arch at the doorway until it dematerialized. When the entirety of Deanna’s massive body came into view he leaned back so far that he fell over onto his behind.


“Oh, Will! Be careful!” Troi’s massive voice boomed out above him. Without warning her enormous pale hand came down from above and wrapped around his body, lifting him easily from the ground and up to her smiling face. “My goodness, you look even cuter like this than I’d imagined,” she said with the biggest smile he’d ever seen.


“And y-you’re so… so big,” he stammered, his eyes wide with fear and arousal. Even though he knew intellectually that the real Deanna was right next door in the adjacent holodeck, it truly felt like she was here holding him in her giant hand. He could even smell the perfume she always wore, and feel her pulse in the huge, warm palm that was wrapped around his body. The analytical side of his brain told him that it was the computer running countless subroutines along with clever uses of holography and tractor beams, but he was astonished at just how real everything felt. Looking around he gasped as he saw just how far he was off the ground, her impossibly sized body stretching down out of his view under the cliff of her enormous bosom. After staring at her chest for a moment he blinked hard and forced himself to look at the rest of the room. “This place… it looks so familiar. Is it…”


“My walk up flat on Betazed,” she said, finishing his thought. She slowly twirled around the room, letting him take it all in. “We had a lot of good times here, before you ran off to the Potemkin… and your grand career in Starfleet.”


He missed the subtle scorn in her voice as he kept looking around. “Honestly you did such a good job recreating it that I’m half worried your mother is going to come bursting in here at any moment.” He shuddered at the thought of being at the mercy of a giant Lwaxana Troi. “Do you remember the time she almost caught us?” Will’s eyes focused on a corner of the room. “Over there! If I’m not mistaken we had some particularly good times on that bed,” he said while stroking the edge of her thumb with his hands.


“Yeah?” She laughed bitterly as she carried him over to it. “You want to see it closer?” Still laughing she lightly tossed him onto the soft surface of the duvet before sitting down heavily next to him. His little body rolled against her thigh before she scooped him up again. “Sometimes I think you only have one thing on your little mind, Mr. Riker. Though I suppose that’s kind of why we’re here, isn’t it?” She looked down at him, almost surprised by the emotions she felt.


Riker sat in her cupped palm and looked up at her earnestly, trying to get his bearings after being tossed around. “But why are we here specifically, Deanna? This apartment? You didn’t choose it at random.” 


Troi thought for a moment before sighing heavily, the puff of air blowing back Riker’s tiny head of hair. “It was… it was the end of us, wasn’t it?” She wrapped her hand around him a little tighter. “You chose your job over me and I didn’t see you in person again for years, until Farpoint. But now I have you here, and there’s no getting away for you this time.” She gave him a lopsided smile as she leaned back and rested her head on the pillows, holding him out at arm’s length above her. “I laid in this bed and cried my eyes out for weeks wishing I had this much control over you.”


He looked down at her uneasily, squirming a bit in her tight grip, knowing that he was safely in the holodeck but still feeling some anxiety about his current predicament. “And what… what would you have done if you’d had me here then like you do now?”


“This,” she said simply, bringing his body down and pressing her giant, plush lips against him, covering his whole face and part of his shoulder. Will’s breath caught in his throat in surprise and fear, and for a moment he instinctively worried that she might try to eat him. But when he realized what was happening he tried his best to return the gesture, wrapping his little arms around her warm cheeks. Her breath was hot against his face as she smothered him in the taste of her kiss. When she pulled him away he finally realized he needed to breathe.


“That’s… different than I remember,” she said quietly as she looked up at him with dark eyes. “Probably your beard, right? It’s a little scratchy. Did you know?” Her laughter filled the room.


“Deanna, I…”


Her giant fingers were already at work at undressing him, flipping him over in her hands and peeling his little top off over his head. “Oh, shut up, Will. I never stopped wanting you, even after all these years, and now I’m going to have you. And there’s no walking out on me this time. You are all mine.” She deftly pulled off his pants, leaving him in just his underwear as she dropped his clothes in a pile on her nightstand. “Ah, it seems like a part of you is very excited by that idea, hmm?” She held him in one hand while the index finger of her other hand rubbed heavily at the growing hardness between his legs.


Riker groaned in ecstasy as he ground his little hips against her giant touch, his hands grasping greedily at her finger. “Yes, ugh… ever since I saw your report from that planet surrounded by all those little people… I knew I wanted you like this. And I… I never stopped loving you, Imzadi. Beloved.”


Deanna smiled as she continued to rub him. “You act like reading people’s thoughts isn’t literally part of my job, Will. Now don’t cum yet, I’m not even naked. Here, have fun with these. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you staring more than usual.” With that she set him between the supple slopes of her cleavage as she pulled at the hidden seams on the front of her jumpsuit. Riker jiggled around her chest, threatening to roll down the plane of her body as she sat up to pull her arms from her outfit. Finally she used one free hand to cup her breasts together over his tiny form as she pulled off the rest of her clothes. She could feel him thrusting against the soft crevasse she’d trapped him in, his squirmy little body hot against her bare skin.


“Let’s get these off,” she said breathily as she scooped him up and brought him back to her face. He looked behind him forlornly at the receding landscape of her naked body before turning to see her giant mouth approach him once again. Her lips kissed wetly at his torso as her teeth hooked around the waistband of his underwear. A little scream escaped his lips as she pulled back his body, ripping the last of his clothes from him before spitting the ruined wad of wet cotton onto the floor. Her lips pressed against him again as her huge tongue licked and lapped hungrily against his aching little cock, drenching his middle in her sticky saliva. For once in his life Riker was speechless, both from a lack of breath and a lack of blood reaching his brain.


“Yes, good, that’s what I want from you too,” she said huskily, their intimate connection allowing her to decipher his jumbled thoughts. Though, in an odd and unexpected twist, she could feel that they were coming from the other room and not the squirming little body in her hand. No matter, it was close enough for her to make it work. She licked at his legs, teasing his hard little staff with her slick tongue as she lubed up his bottom half.


Though she hadn’t been as excited about the idea of this holodeck excursion as Will had been, she found the new power she held over him intoxicatingly arousing. This big, broad-shouldered man who always made her feel so small and delicate was now just a naked little plaything in her grasp to do with as she pleased. Her unoccupied hand slid down her body, over her dark wiry bush before dipping between her pussy lips with a finger. She moaned against his little body as she pulled out a large drop of her wetness, smearing it over her dark red clit and making her legs tremble.


Will got a good view of her giant naked body as she began to bring him to where she ached for him most. He reached out his little hands, desperately trying to grab at the dark cap of her nipple as she moved him above her breast and belly before lowering him between the pale canyon of her spread thighs. During their walk to the holodeck he had hoped for some giant cuddles, or maybe even an enormous kiss if he was lucky. But now his head spun at the speed at which everything was happening, the hunger that Deanna had obviously been carrying around inside of her that was now free to be sated. The heat of her massive pussy was almost overwhelming as she rubbed his feet along her slit, the scent of her arousal invading his little nostrils so strongly that he could taste it. Before he knew it she’d slipped him in up to his knees, making him moan as he slid along her freely flowing wetness. Her powerful thumb pressed against his hairy chest as she pushed him inside of her. She pressed his body upwards, her giant fingertips on his little ass so that his tiny cock head rubbed against her throbbing button as his legs kicked against her opening, eliciting impassioned moans from them both. For a few moments she played with him that way, but the need to be filled eventually became too much. He found himself staring up at the knuckles of her middle and index fingers as she wrapped them over his shoulders, pushing him into her until only his head poked out from between her lips.


Deanna let go her hand, arching her back to lean her head forward as she angled her hips up to try to get a good look at the little head between her legs. Her smile was raw and carnal, her power casual and yet all encompassing. Riker made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a groan as she clamped down on him with her powerful muscles. Inside of her he wrapped his hand around his shaft, stroking himself as she held him in her forceful grip. Above him one of her fingers slowly stroked at her clit as she moaned out happily. She rested another fingertip along the top of his head, playing with his hair as she wiggled her hips in delicious anticipation, ready to swallow him whole. Just as she started to apply enough pressure to push him all the way in, the computer made a familiar trill overhead.


“Data to Commander Riker.”


Deanna threw her head back and bit her finger to stifle a frustrated moan. The computer chirped again.


“Data to Commander Riker. Come in, please,” came the dispassionate voice from above.


Will did his best to compose himself before barking out “Riker here!” He squirmed, trying to free his arms but only succeeding in driving Deanna further towards orgasm. She squeezed him as hard as she could to signal him to stop, silently pleading at him with her eyes.


“Commander, sensors indicate an explosion of an unknown origin inside the neutral zone, creating a low-level electromagnetic subspace disturbance. The shockwave is set to impact the Enterprise in approximately three minutes. However, preliminary readings show that no appreciable damage should occur to primary systems. Captain Picard has requested a meeting of senior staff in ten minutes to discuss pending orders from Starfleet Command regarding a likely Romulan response to this incident.” Data paused briefly before continuing. “Counselor Troi, are you there as well?”


Riker didn’t need to be an empath to know that there was no way Deanna could answer. “She’s… she’s here, Data,” he finally said, trying to think of a reasonable response. “Just a little… out of breath from the, uh… the mountain climbing.” RIker hoped Data wouldn’t choose this moment to be too inquisitive.


“Understood,” said the android calmly. “I look forward to discussing the enhancements I made to the holodeck systems per your instructions. Perhaps after the meeting we could…”


“Yes, very good Mr. Data. Riker out!”


Will strained to look past Deanna’s hairy pubis, up her huge body and between her spread breasts to her face, flushed and framed by damp tendrils of dark hair. “You know…  maybe I could talk to him about this at some point. He might actually understand,” he said as he once again attempted to free himself from her sopping pussy. “Tasha did tell me once that he was ‘fully functional’ so…whooooa!” Riker’s words were cut short as Troi stood up from the bed, turning him upside down as she gathered her clothes from the floor.


“Okay, you can let me out now, Deanna. I need time to clean up.” All the blood rushed to his head, though he was held so tightly inside of her that he didn’t fear falling out without assistance. “Computer, end…”


“Don’t! Don’t you dare, Will.” Her fingertip was back against the top of his head as she struggled to compose herself. “You can… you can wait to clean up until after I get dressed and ready. The program will end for you when I walk out of the holodeck anyway. It’s not like I can carry you out of here, you’re not even actually ‘here.’” She tapped his head for emphasis as she walked over to the full length mirror near the foot of the bed. Her fingertip played over his head as she looked at his angry little expression in the reflection. She felt so powerful watching him like this. “This is your punishment for almost making me cum while you were talking to Data.”


“Deanna, enough. This is important. Compu—,” Riker protested. But with that, Troi easily silenced him as she pushed him all the way inside of her, triggering a soft, but sudden, orgasm that came as much from the physical sensation of having him there as well as the emotional impact of dominating him so completely. Her legs buckled a bit as she moaned out loudly, sitting down on the edge of the bed until she could move again. She leaned back her head and smiled in deep satisfaction as she regained her breath.


“I told you to shut up, Will,” she said softly to herself as she got dressed. A soft moan escaped her lips as her hand slowly stroked the fabric between her legs, fingertips just barely feeling the hard bump of his little head just beyond her still sensitive lips. His renewed struggles felt wonderful inside of her as she had a couple of aftershocks, pulsing wetly around his tiny body.  After a minute in the bathroom she was ready, confidently striding out of the holodeck and towards the bridge.





End Notes:

To be continued...

Chapter 2 - Stowaway by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Things heat up as Riker and Troi attend a meeting of the Enterprise's senior staff -- with a surprise guest!



The familiar and ever present deep thrum of the USS Enterprise seemed a little louder, the color of the decks a little brighter as Deanna strode purposefully down the hallway to the nearest turbolift. She couldn’t believe that she’d really done that — forcing a doll sized Commander Riker inside of her pussy until she came all over him — even if it was only in the holodeck. There was an extra bounce in her step as she walked into the unoccupied lift, a tiny smile on her lips as she pictured Will taking a quick sonic shower, trying to scrub away the gooey evidence of their colossal lovemaking. She knew that they would have to do that again, and soon. Even now she felt… fuller somehow, though she knew that wasn’t physically possible. Quickly, before the lift came to a stop, she reached down with both hands and pulled at the stretchy fabric of her uniform, hoping to adjust herself before the doors opened to the bridge. She gasped as her fingertips brushed against the sensitive throbbing that remained between her legs, sending a fresh blush to her cheeks. Oh well, she thought to herself. I have been mountain climbing after all.


The tickle down below persisted as she stepped onto the bridge, but the immediate activity she found herself in wiped away any such impossible thoughts. On the main viewscreen opposite from where she stood she saw a display of the recent explosion, with labels and analyses in text barely big enough for her to read. She smiled and nodded as Lieutenant Worf turned and greeted her with a curt but friendly nod, his mind obviously occupied by the new threats facing the ship as he turned back to his workstation. Just to the side of the viewscreen Deanna watched as another turbolift door opened and Dr. Beverly Crusher emerged. The two hadn’t seen each other since their away mission to Liliputia, and they smiled at each other warmly.


“Beverly!” said Deanna brightly as she walked down the short ramp to greet her. Beverly quickly put the PADD she was holding into her coat pocket, taking her friend’s outstretched hand and giving it a friendly squeeze.


“Deanna, you’re looking well,” Crusher said with a smile, her eyes flicking to the counselor’s rosy cheeks. Troi could feel the mild questioning behind her gaze.


Troi nodded and smiled. “Will’s been keeping me busy with a new holodeck program he’s created with some help from Mr. Data.”


At the mention of his name Data raised his head from the Ops console and turned his chair. He opened his mouth to say something, but Beverly spoke first. “Oh? I’d love to try it out sometime. I’m always looking for ways to keep myself feeling my best, and you’re positively glowing.”


“Ladies!” Captain Picard exclaimed, rising from the his chair and clasping his hands around each woman’s shoulder. Data opened his mouth once more before blinking and turning back to his console. Picard continued. “I’ve been watching your reports and reading your logs from Liliputia, and I must say I find the planet and her people utterly fascinating. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t join you on the away mission. I would’ve loved to have been there with you both, walking through the quaint little villages and meeting with the delegations. They seem a warm and wonderful race, a truly valuable potential addition to the Federation.”


“Yes, warm and wonderful,” Crusher murmured quietly, a slight blush rising up her throat as she looked away. Deanna sensed something more there, and made a mental note to herself to ask about it later in private.  A ship counselor’s job is never done.


“Captain,” Data interrupted, his hands flying over the controls in front of him. “My scans show that no major systems were affected by the subspace disturbance. It appears to have passed through the ship with no lasting effects. But, of course, I will continue to monitor the situation and report any anomalies.”


“Thank you, Commander Data,” said Picard as he began to take a few steps towards the observation lounge. “Shall we?”


Data rose from his seat, following Picard, Troi, Crusher and Worf up towards the doorway at the rear of the bridge. The senior staff settled into their usual seats around the glossy conference table, all of them looking up to greet Lieutenant Commander Geordi LaForge as he entered the room. “Everyone here except Commander Riker?” he asked as he took his seat.


Troi chuckled to herself, clearing her throat and shifting in her seat. The last time she’d seen Will she was watching his surprised face as she pushed his head completely inside of herself. “He might… be a few minutes. Our workout this morning was particularly… intense.” Her hand came up to hide her smile. But below the table, between her legs, she felt the unmistakable movement of a little man still inside of her. 


Her first response was to ignore it, as she had when she stepped out of the turbolift just a few minutes ago. The conversation around her shifted as the crew waited for their absent colleague, with talk about a malfunctioning replicator that had managed to flood stellar cartography with maple syrup. But Deanna wasn’t listening to any of it. Instead she focused all of her senses on what was happening in her underwear. Now she was certain — indeed she could sense — that Will was buried inside of her. It wasn’t like earlier, where his thoughts were clearly coming from another room. No, he was much, much closer now. She could feel it. As surreptitiously as she could she slipped one hand out of sight under the table, pressing her fingertips against the fabric covering her sex. She gasped as she felt the foreign hardness of Will’s little head just past her lips. At the feel of her giant touch he started thrashing about. stimulating her already overstimulated pussy, making her moan out as she squeezed her legs together in a panic. She could feel his little legs kick inside of her, hitting her most sensitive spots with perfectly rhythmic timing.


“Excuse me,” she said abruptly, trying to play her moan off a a cough. Her empathic senses told her that the people in the room hadn’t yet noticed anything was amiss, but who knew how much longer it would stay that way. This can’t be happening, she thought. This can’t be happening! This is not supposed to happen! It goes against everything that we know about how holodecks work! And yet the battle inside her pussy continued unabated with little Will seemingly struggling to escape her hot and sticky confines as she fought to keep control of herself. She couldn’t be sure, but she thought she felt his little head… parting her lips, and then… was that his mouth on her clit?! No, it couldn’t be. Why would he… oh! OH! Try as she might no amount of squeezing would stop his movements, which she now suspected were intended not to escape, exactly, but to get her attention. Well he sure as hell has it! She desperately wished she could let him know so that he’d stop and give her peace. But with each passing moment Deanna felt herself being drawn inexorably towards another orgasm, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was in a room with her best friends and colleagues, waiting for a man who she was certain would never arrive to start a meeting that could decide the fate of the uneasy peace between the Federation and the Romulan Empire. She couldn’t just stand up and make a scene, running out of the room in the throes of some hysterical passion. I’m the ship’s counselor! I’m supposed to be the one people look to for reassurance and comfort! But I… I… Oh god. Oh god! Oh FUCK! The tiny man inside of her had finally pushed her over the edge. Deanna felt the bubbling heat of her forbidden orgasm begin to erupt within her, despite the herculean effort she made to keep it at bay.


Just then the door to the lounge swished open, and a very much full-sized Will Riker barreled inside. “WILL!” Deanna screamed out in shocked passion, half standing up out of her seat as she looked at him with a pained expression. All heads turned to her in concern and surprise at her overreaction. “S-sorry,” she groaned, slumping back down into her seat as she tried her best to hide herself. Most of the crew looked at her with visible anxiety, except Beverly who had an odd half smile on her face as she looked on. Riker just stared, immediately recognizing her orgasmic expression, his eyes full of several unspoken questions. It was far from the first time he’d heard her cry out his name like that, but he certainly never thought he would hear it in this context.


“Counselor? Are you alright? My VISOR is picking up very high temperature readings,” Geordi exclaimed with worry, his hand at his temple.


Beverly stood up and came to Troi’s side, her medical tricorder whirring as she moved her hand over the stricken officer’s body. The doctor tapped a few buttons and nodded as if confirming something she already knew. “I’’m reading elevated endocrine activity as well as a spike in hormone levels and a heightened internal temperature. Not to mention various spasmodic muscular responses. How are you feeling?”


“I… I’m fine, doctor, really,” Deanna said as reassuringly as possible. She looked over at Riker, noticing the almost imperceptibly iridescent outline of her lipstick pressed into the shoulder of his wrinkled uniform. The look he gave back to her was equally as incredulous, but for slightly different reasons. She continued, “I was just, erm, surprised to see that Commander Riker had arrived so quickly. I thought he would be otherwise indisposed, erm, for a bit longer. I’m fine. Now that Will is here let’s just start the meeting, shall we?” The emotions coming from the Riker across from her were primarily confusion and anger, mixed with a bit of betrayal and concern, He looked at her like something was deeply wrong with her before lowering his gaze and tapping at the console embedded in the table in front of him, once again shutting her out as he concentrated on his work.


Doctor Crusher stepped away, watching at the unspoken conversation between the counselor and RIker. Stowing her tricorder she looked back at Troi with the same odd half smile she’d displayed earlier as she returned to her seat. “Okay, but I want you to stop by sickbay to see me before the end of the day, That’s an order, Counselor.” Her smile broadened into one of genuine friendship.


Troi nodded. “Understood, doctor.”


Data stood up unfazed and walked over to the monitor behind the Captain, launching into his theory as to what caused the recent explosion in the neutral zone, but Deanna could only give him half of her attention. The little man inside of her continued to move, though more slowly and less rhythmically. She hoped he wasn’t hurt, but knew that as long as there was some activity he must still be alive. Every so often she’d squeeze her thighs over him and clamp her muscles again to get him to stop moving so much, and, to his credit, he eventually seemed to get the hint. The meeting wore on, with a call from Admiral Nachayev to discuss an amassing of Romulan Warbirds near their border to the neutral zone. When she needed to, Troi was able to nod along in agreement, or offer a quick bit of useful advice. But all she wanted to do was bolt from the meeting and figure out what was happening in her pants. She knew there was a latrine just beyond the doors to the observation lounge. All she had to do was wait.


————————————————————


Will’s eyes bugged out in disbelief as Deanna’s giant finger pressed against the top of his head, pushing him completely past her giant lips and into the wet furnace of her cavernous pussy. All he wanted to do was get ready for the meeting that Data had called them to, but now he found himself trapped inside of his on-again, off-again lover as she played out some kind of surprise deep-seated psycho-sexual revenge fantasy. When he woke up this morning this was not how he’d envisioned his day. He groaned as her giant muscles crushed the air from his lungs as she came powerfully around his little body. What little light and fresh air that remained was cut off as she pulled on her clothes, covering herself, along with him, in layers of snug fabric. After a few more struggles he gave up. not wanting to give her any more pleasure than he already had. Besides, he knew it wouldn’t make him any more free. He took shallow breaths, each one tasting and smelling only of her. It’s okay, he told himself. All I have to do is wait a few minutes for her to freshen herself up and then I can take a nice cool shower and get to that meeting


A few minutes came and went, and still he found himself hanging upside down as she jostled him about. Surely she must be done freshening up by now. He waited patiently for the familiar yellow checkered walls of the holodeck to materialize, but they never did. After a few minutes he could swear he heard voices from outside the confines of his panty prison. Had she invited other people into the holodeck? What was happening?! He struggled a bit, but still she held him firm and fast. It was when he felt her obviously sit down that he knew she’d gone too far. The feel of her softly probing fingertips pushed him into action.


Will went over his options, none of them good. There was no way he could break free, she was just too powerful for that. The only tools he had at his disposal were his body and a knowledge of just where she liked to be touched. He smiled as a plan took form in his head.


He started drawing up his legs inside of her, kicking out slightly on the upstroke, making sure that his knees hit the spongy bit of skin at the top of her vaginal wall. His arms flapped at his sides, pushing his body upwards slowly, eventually freeing his head from the sticky confines of her giant lips. His scalp pressed against the taut fabric of her underwear, keeping him from liberating any more of his body. Still, he was at least able to draw in his biggest breath in several minutes, giving him another idea.


“Computer, end program,” he said with relief. He waited a moment before repeating himself, surprised when still nothing happened. Damn. Maybe I can’t be heard through the fabric and her thighs over me. No matter, this is sure to get her attention. Though it was pitch black, he’d pleasured her orally enough to know just where her clit was. As he continued to cycle his legs he leaned forward with all of his might, rubbing his face against the slippery bulb at the top of her vagina, opening his mouth to take as much of it inside as he could as he licked and sucked at it. She clenched around him in response, a fresh gush of hot wetness surrounding his body, proving he was on the right track. He smiled in spite of himself as he pushed his head forward further, working his hardest to get her to notice him and get him out of her. 


After a few moments his efforts paid off, and he found himself once again crushed by her powerful pussy. But much to his surprise he wasn’t immediately pulled from his cramped confines. After waiting for Deanna’s giant hand to appear, or really just any movement at all, he started up his movements once again. This time he found that she would press her legs together and clench immediately, harder than ever before, trapping him and squeezing the air from his lungs. Riker grumbled in anger as he gave in to her silent commands, occasionally moving just so she wouldn’t forget he was there. The giant beat of her pulse surrounded him, thrumming as deeply and powerfully as the eternal hum of the Enterprise’s engines. And beyond that he still occasionally heard voices, though he couldn’t place who they were. It must have been at least an hour since the meeting started! I can’t believe she’s making me miss it he grumbled to himself. What is she still even doing in the holodeck?


Just as he was about to do whatever it took to escape there was finally movement. He found himself completely upside down again as Deanna walked briskly to… wherever she was going. The enormous sound of fabric surrounded him before huge fingers reached in and pulled him out. It was far too bright and too cold as he sat shivering and covered in her juices in her giant palm, blinking to try to get his bearings.


“Deanna, what the hell?!” he shouted up angrily. “Why haven’t we left the holodeck? Computer, end program!” He gasped in shocked surprise when nothing happened.


“Will, that’s just it…,” Troi spoke softly as she wrapped her hand around him to stop his shivers. “We’re not in the holodeck anymore. I left well over an hour ago, and have been in the staff meeting almost this whole time.”


“What?!” Panic rose in Riker’s little voice. “But… didn’t anyone notice I was missing?”


“No, Will… I mean, you… you were there. You were there at the meeting, your regular size, sitting in your seat like you always do. But also… you’re here? I don’t know, Will. I don’t know what to do.” Who does the ship’s counselor go to for advice?


“Deanna, no… No, this isn’t happening. This isn’t possible. I’m me and I’m right here in your hand.” He looked around, finally able to notice his surroundings. “Where are we, anyway?”


“We’re in the latrine just outside the observation lounge,” she said, looking around the small room. “I… I didn’t know where else to go. I couldn’t just take off my clothes in front of everyone and pull you out.” She looked down at him with a furrowed brow. “Though it certainly seems like you wanted me to!”


“Well excuse me, Deanna! I didn’t know you were at the meeting. I thought you were still messing around in the holodeck!” His anger flared, making his heat rise in her grip as he looked up at her, pointing his finger at her forcefully. “In fact, none of this would’ve happened if you’d just let me out before you left the holodeck like I wanted you to!” He looked up at her with rage in his eyes. “You did this to me! You have to change me back!”


“Will… Will, you have to calm down. I’m not some kind of witch, I don’t have the power to change you back. I’m sorry this happened. Of course I had no idea this was even possible. I’m not really sure what you want me to do. Besides, there’s already a ‘you’ out there, and I’m sure he thinks he’s you too.” Troi sat on the cool seat of the toilet, her mind a confused jumble as she tried to sort everything out. Unconsciously she began to stroke Riker’s head like he was a little pet, feeling him actually calm under her soothing touch. She thought for a moment about how frightened she’d be if she found herself in a similar state, thankful that he had suggested wanting to be small in their holodeck simulation instead of her.


“I’m sorry, I’m just confused and scared,” Will finally said quietly, his anger dissipating. “Let’s please just go back to your quarters and discuss what our options are here — who we can talk to about this —who we can trust.” Riker shivered at the thought of being shipped off to some Federation science institute to be poked and prodded at while being studied inside and out for the rest of his little life.


Deanna nodded, her big eyes looking down at him with love and concern. “Yes, of course, Imzadi. Let’s go and talk. Maybe have some tea. And we’ll clean you up.” She set him on the cool counter of the sink as she dressed herself. It wasn’t until she was adjusting the shoulders of her bodysuit that she realized they had a conundrum.


“Will, I can’t just walk out of here with you in my fist. I have to hide you… somewhere…” She looked at herself in the mirror, at the tight, pocketless bodysuit she wore that showed off her every curve, her eyes finally settling on the space below her waist. “You’re not going to like this, Will. But I need you to behave. Do you understand?” Deanna asked as she began to strip again. “It’ll be a quick trip back to my quarters, and… at least you won’t be cold anymore. Now come here.” She grabbed him gently in her hand.


“Deanna, no. No, please,” he said weakly, feeling exhausted from his earlier efforts, as well as the predicament he found himself in. He raised his little arms in mild protest.


“I’m sorry, there isn’t any other way. I’ll be gentle.” She held herself open with the fingers of her free hand while she inserted his little body into herself once more, making her shiver unconsciously in pleasure. “Ugh, that does feel good, though,” she sighed.


As slowly as she could she redressed, looking at herself in the mirror. The bump of Riker’s little head was barely noticeable under the fabric between her legs. She stroked it softly with a fingertip as she spoke down to him. “Hang tight, Will. I’lll keep you safe.” With a little trepidation she opened the door of the latrine and walked delicately to the nearby turbolift.




End Notes:
To Be Continued...
Chapter 3 - A Slippery Slope by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Our couple has a long overdue heart to heart. Oh, and a bath.



A Slippery Slope


“Deanna!”


Troi jumped at the sound of her own name, looking up to see the full-sized Riker coming out of the door from the observation lounge with Data next to him. She could tell that this Will was still upset with her, but genuine concern also shone through on his face as he approached. Data looked between the pair for a moment before silently heading over to his station towards the front of the bridge, giving them some privacy. Will reached down to take both of her hands in his as he pulled her into his personal space. She was still so sensitive from the events of the day that his touch made her stomach flutter.


“Deanna,” he repeated in a hushed tone, not meant to be heard by anyone else. “Are you okay? What happened in there?”


Her brows furrowed, unsure just how much to tell him, but also not wanting to lie to him. Unconsciously she gently grasped the Riker between her legs before speaking. “I’m fine, Will, really. I just…,” she looked away. “I… I felt bad about the way I treated you on the holodeck. You’re absolutely right, I should’ve let you out before I left. I see that now.” Her eyes traveled to their clasped hands. “So when you walked in I was… surprised! And… happy to see you, of course. But also unsure about how I felt, and about how we should move forward after what happened.” She lifted their hands between them and gave them a squeeze as she looked him deeply into his eyes. “Please understand. We can talk later about it, but for now I really need to lie down.”


Troi let go of his hands and walked on unsteady legs down to face Picard as he sat reading a tablet in the captain’s chair. She could see that it was one of her reports from Liliputia. “Captain, permission to go to my quarters to rest. I know that there’s bound to be an upcoming meeting with someone from the Romulan Empire, and I want to be at my best to advise you. Seems I’m still a little tired from my time on Liliputia.” She brought her hands together and looked at him hopefully.


Picard looked up from his reading and gave her a compassionate smile. “Of course, Counselor. Please get some rest. I will no doubt need your services before too long, and I want you at one hundred percent.” He looked back at the PADD in his hands, making a few taps. “Beverly needed some extra time off after that mission as well. Must be very tiring interacting with all of those little people. Which reminds me,” he said, looking back up at her, “don’t forget to go to sickbay so she can look you over.” He gave her a quick, friendly nod. “Dismissed.”


“Thank you, Captain.” Deanna looked back at Riker, his face sullen as she began to walk towards the turbolift. She could tell that he had so much more left to say to her, and she felt bad that their conversation had been so one-sided. But now was neither the time nor place to have the discussion they needed to have. Besides, she had to talk to her little passenger first to make sure he even wanted his larger doppelgänger to know of his existence. She gave Will a small, and she hoped reassuring, smile as she looked over her shoulder while walking into the lift. But she could clearly feel his frustration rising as the doors closed, separating them once again.


Deanna leaned back against the wall, thankful to be alone in the lift. But then, she wasn’t really alone, was she? A smirk spread across her lips as she thought of the man she was carrying around in her most private place.  She couldn’t help but feel incredibly powerful, holding a grown man’s life within her. This must be a bit of what a god feels like, she thought to herself. For a brief moment she toyed with the idea of going to Ten Forward and just… sitting for a while. Maybe she’d have a drink or two — strike up a conversation with Guinan, or talk with that new Bajoran waitress who’d been “accidentally” brushing her hip against Deanna’s arm as she passed (but whose thoughts betrayed her) — all the while carrying around this secret power. No one would ever think to guess that she had a Starfleet officer in her pussy.


The sound of the lift coming to a stop snapped her back to her senses. No matter how fun it might be to flex her newfound might, she was tired as hell, and she’d made promises she intended to keep. As she stepped into the hallway she could feel her own arousal begin to soak the fabric between her legs. While she was thankful that the fabric of her uniform would wick away the moisture, she was still relieved that her quarters were less than a minute’s walk away.


After entering her cabin she took the extra steps of locking her door and activating the “Do Not Disturb” setting before kicking off her boots and collapsing onto the sofa. The back of her head sank into the armrest as she laid across the cushions. She was so tired that she could’ve fallen asleep right there, but a fresh flurry of activity between her legs prompted her to start removing her clothes where she lay. “Alright, Will. Alright! Just give me one moment, please!” she said, giggling at the absurdity of it all. After peeling her jumpsuit off and dropping it on the floor next to her, she lazily reached down and pulled the wet crotch of her underwear aside with one hand, spreading her legs. She grunted as she plunged two fingers inside of herself, hooking them under Will’s arms and pulling him slickly from her, leaving him laying between her legs on the soft fabric of the sofa.


Will sprang up instantly, walking slowly towards the humid heat of her giant sex. He wrapped his arms around himself as her wetness instantly cooled on his little body. Looking around he couldn’t believe that he had been sitting right here just a few hours earlier. Deanna pulled the soaked fabric of her panties back to cover herself before bringing her arm up and resting her inner elbow across her eyes.


“I’m sorry, but you’ve really put me through it today, Will,” she said sleepily.


He leaned against the wall of her raised thigh, sending a shiver throughout her body. “Oh, I’ve put you though it, have I?” he asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Poor you.” The warmth of her skin behind him helped him feel less cold, but he still hated being coated in her drying juices.


“You have!” she whined, slowly drawing her legs together until he was pinned softly between them. “Both of you! You have no idea how hard it can be to deal with one Will Riker, much less two.” She lifted her arm to look down at him, a small smile on her lips to see him so easily dominated. But she noticed that he didn’t complain or try to escape.


His body relaxed between her thighs, their softness cradling him perfectly without crushing him. “What are we going to do, Imzadi?” he sighed. “I can’t live like this, especially not with another me out there, living his life like normal… like I don’t even exist.” She felt his little body slump as he hung his head.


“Oh, come on now, Will. It won’t be so bad. I’ll… get a little dollhouse for you to stay in. You can be my pet, paint my toenails, and get all the minuscule things I’ve lost between my couch cushions. Oh! And be my sexy little toy when I get lonely at night. Maybe it’s not as glamorous as being second in command of the Federation’s flagship, but I’m sure you’ll work hard at your new job. You always work so, so hard.” She covered her eyes with her arm again and snuggled her head against the arm of the couch in enormous satisfaction.


Her words cut him deeply, making him feel even smaller than he already was. “Deanna, I… y-you…,” he stammered.


Deanna uncovered her eyes with a flourish, sitting up and laughing heartily. “Oh god! Will! I’m kidding! You should see the look on your face. Priceless!” She looked down at him and shook her head. “There’s no way I could keep you around here like that. You know how much I always hated cleaning up behind you. I can’t imagine being forced to look after your every need like you were a little baby.” 


He could only lay there, unsure which scenario he found worse — either be Deanna’s literal pet or have her abandon him like a discarded toy. Her thighs flexed around him just slightly, reminding him of the deadly strong muscles that lay just below the surface of her smooth, soft skin, easily capable of grinding his body to a pulp if she so desired. Without the built-in protections of the holodeck he was just as physically fragile as he was emotionally. He’d never felt so powerless, so utterly overwhelmed and overpowered..


“M-maybe you should give me to him,” he said uncertainly, trying to find a little hope wherever he could.. “The bigger me, I mean. Aren’t I kind of his responsibility?”


Troi arched an eyebrow and looked down at him. “Would you really want to take care of you?” she asked skeptically. They both knew the answer to that question.


She threw her head back and shook it as if trying to shake all the bad thoughts out. “Oh! I don’t know, Will! I don’t know. This is all too much.” Her chin lowered, a hand reaching down to pull him up to her face. “All I know is that everything looks better after a bath. And since we’re both gross sticky messes in need of bathing, then that’s what we shall do.”


Will laid passively in her fist, quiet with his thoughts as Deanna stripped off the rest of her clothes and carried him to her bathroom. Even during the worst parts of their long and tumultuous relationship, he’d never felt as unsure about her as he did at this moment. He hated how much he knew he was going to have to depend on her when she was clearly enjoying the power she had over him. But what can I do? She literally had him in the palm of her hand. All he could do was watch as the giant world of her quarters flew past him.


One of the best parts of being a senior officer on the finest ship in the fleet was having a top of the line cabin, and for Deanna Troi that meant one thing: a bathtub. While some considered it an unnecessary luxury, the counselor of the Enterprise saw it as an absolute necessity. Baths relaxed her, centered her, made her feel like she could take on the galaxy. As she set her tiny companion on the edge of her tub, she felt more powerful than she ever had in her life. She could feel his thoughts — sadness, fear, anxiety, longing, uncertainty — and, frankly, they excited her. For nearly the entire time they’d known each other he’d steered the course of their relationship. But now… now the power had shifted, and in a big, big way. Her body loomed over him as she turned the faucet to begin the roaring flow of water, a pendulous breast almost sending him to certain injury against the hard porcelain far below. She lit candles around the room, some of the ones on the tub taller than Riker himself, before lowering the lights for a suitable ambience. 


The tub filled quickly, and soon Deanna eased herself down into the warm water. She looked over to see that her little companion was just where she’d left him, having lowered himself down into a sitting position while he stared off into the distance with a frown, little legs dangling over the edge of the tub. With a little smile she leaned back, placing her glistening feet on either side of him as she rested her shoulders against the opposite rim.


“What’s the matter, my little mouse? Cat got your tongue?” She tilted her feet inward, nudging his tiny form playfully.


Will crossed his arms, a his frown deepening as her painted toes pushed him around. “I can’t believe how much you’re enjoying this,” he said bitterly.


She laughed as she gently pinched his head between her big toes. “Why? Didn’t you tell me to have fun this morning? You shouldn’t be mad that I’ve decided to take you up on it.”


“I said we both should have fun, Deanna. Both of us.” His little hands pushed her toes away as he stood up, turning around before sitting facing away from her. “Does it look like I’m having fun?” He didn’t look back.


Troi frowned and withdrew her feet, drawing up her knees in the warm water. She sat pensively for a moment before leaning forward, resting her arms on the edge of the tub just behind Riker, her face so close that he could feel her breath on his bare back.


“Do you know what it’s like to always have to feel everyone else’s feelings, Will?” she finally asked quietly. She didn’t get any outward response, but she continued regardless. “Well, I’ll tell you anyway, because I know you’re curious,” she said, a smile evident in her voice. “For the most part, it’s pretty nice. I mean, I’ve made a career out of it, and I do love my job. Honestly, I have to say that I genuinely enjoy knowing what everyone around me is thinking. It can make dealing with people so much easier. I’m rarely surprised by how others behave, and that predictability can be very comforting.”


Her giant finger began to slowly stroke at Riker’s back. He shivered, but didn’t pull away, as she continued. “However… well, sometimes just reading thoughts can feel so… passive. Boring, even. It’s like… like my whole life is a book, but not one that I ever get a chance to write myself. I’m just an observer — silent, invisible — my empathic abilities reduced to a camera for people to see into others, or a mirror for others to see themselves in. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have any agency… like I’m less than a person.” 


“But on Liliputia I felt… different. I felt… like people had to pay attention to me, and what I wanted, for a change. In a world where I literally had to watch every step that I made, I finally felt seen. I wasn’t just reading the thoughts of others, I was writing them — sometimes an entire crowd’s worth of them at once. And that felt… exhilarating — unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. It’s intoxicating. But, like anything else intoxicating, while it feels good in the short term, it can be very easy to abuse.”


She leaned forward and kissed his back, letting her warm lips linger before pulling away. He sighed, leaning back against her but still saying nothing. “I’m sorry that I hurt you, Imzadi.” She spoke in a breathy whisper, her lips trailing over his skin. “Truly, I am. I let the power I have over you carry me away. And… and I never really forgave you for how you treated me on Betazed. As I said, I’m rarely surprised by the actions of others… but you shocked the hell out of me. Because of that, for years I’ve felt like I wasn’t enough, that I could never be enough for anyone who said they loved me. Like having an overbearing mother wasn’t enough to give me issues with self esteem.” She sniffled, a hot tear rolling down her cheek and upper lip, and then onto his back. “I’m sorry, I should’ve told you all of this before I had the ability to make you do whatever I wanted you to do. But sometimes it’s hard to know the right words to say. Even for someone who can read minds.”


Finally he stood and turned to face her, tears streaming down his face. Her enormous visage filled his vision, her eyes and nose red.


“Deanna, I’m so sorry. I never meant to choose Starfleet over you.” His hand reached out to stroke her cheek. “I was young and stupid. I underestimated how much of my life my work would consume, and how much I was asking of you to wait for me. I’m sorry it made you feel like you weren’t enough. It’s not that at all, not even in the slightest. It’s just that I was way too much.” He reached up to try to wipe away her tears, but they’d become a steady stream as he’d talked and soon he found himself covered in them.


“You’re… you’re amazing, my love,” he continued. “In every way. I was a fool for not appreciating you, not snatching you up when I had the chance. Instead I just pushed you away… so far away that things were never the same between us again. And that’s on me. It’s been the biggest regret of my life… but I never had the words to say it until I was small enough for you to hold me in your hand. I guess it’s easier to be vulnerable with you now that I’m literally so vulnerable.” Riker looked deeply into the eye closest to him. “Will you forgive me?”


For the second time that day her giant lips pressed against his body, but this time it was with pure affection. “Yes, Will, yes. Of course I forgive you.” Her tears and saliva covered his already sticky body as she kissed him messily. “B-but can you forgive me?”


“Of course, imzadi, of course. I only ask one favor.”


She pulled back to look at him. “Yes, anything.”


Riker looked down at himself, running his hands along his torso, sloughing off several drops of Deanna’s accumulated fluids from his body. He gazed up at her with the charismatic smile that had won her heart so many years ago.


“Do you think I could have some of that bathwater? I know you’re so much bigger than me, but it seems like in this whole giant tub you have some you could spare.”


Her laughter came out in a surprised bark, spraying him in flecks of spittle, snot, and tears. She brought her hand up to her mouth as her cheeks burned pink in embarrassment. “Oh no, oh Will. I’m sorry. Of course!” She reached out and scooped him up in her hand, using the back of the other to wipe at her face.


“I said bathwater, not a shower!” he laughed.


“I know! I know! I’m sorry! Here.” She scooted back, lowering him into the surface of the water above her lap. The enormous trunks of her pale legs stretched out below him as he began to tread water. Her hand dropped a bar of lavender soap over half his size next to him. It bobbed in the water as she reached over and grabbed a small towel to wipe her face.


Will swam over to the soap, wrapping his arms around it like a wakeboard. “Um, I might need a little help with this,” he said laughing.


Troi put the towel aside and leaned down towards him, laughing at the sight of him clinging to the bar of soap. “Honestly, Will. Do I have to do everything myself?”


He couldn’t help but admire the way her breasts looked as she pushed them together with her arms while leaning towards him, smiling as she gave them an extra wiggle when she saw him watching. “Um… yes? Please?”


She rolled her eyes with a smile as she wrapped him up in her hands along with the soap, bringing them up to her chest level. “How about if I help you get clean while you help get me clean as well?” she asked as she gently began to rub the giant bar of soap against his wet body. “Darn it if I didn’t misplace my loofah,” she winked down at him as he began to disappear inside a cloud of fragrant bubbles.“Oh, I can feel you’re raising your hand to let me know you’d like to volunteer.” Her huge, soapy fingertips slipped easily between his legs, stroking at his growing erection. “Wait, that’s not your hand…,” she giggled.


Riker writhed in her enormous, sudsy grasp. his whole body tingling in ecstasy. While he knew all of the spots she liked to be touched, it never occurred to him that she also possessed similar knowledge about him. Her giant fingertips were surprisingly nimble as she rubbed down every centimeter of him, leaving no erogenous zone untouched. He sighed happily as a slippery fingertip rubbed against his neck, while another made surprisingly small circles across his chest and nipples. Her thumb slid slowly along the underside of his little shaft, making him shiver in ecstasy as it joined with her forefinger to give his cock a couple of quick little pumps. After all of their activity today, he finally realized that despite her many orgasms and aftershocks, he hadn’t yet had an orgasm himself. Though with the way he was being handled in her giant, slippery hands he certainly felt like one was imminent.


“Mmm, perfect,” Deanna purred as she looked down at the clump of bubbles in her hands. Gripping him tightly, she brought him to her breasts and began to rub him around them slowly, teasing her tight nipples with his slippery little rod. “You make a good loofah, my little lover,” she sighed as she moved him up to her shoulders, letting out a little moan as he slid across her sensitive neck. “Soft… and hard… in all the right places.”


Though at times he found it a little difficult to breathe, Will was having the most fun he’d had all day. He’d always loved Deanna’s body, often thinking of her curves even long after they stopped officially being a couple. And now to find himself being rubbed all over it… well it was sexier than he could ever have imagined. The soapy friction kept teasing at the growing pressure he felt between his legs, bringing him right to the edge on several occasions.


Deanna smiled as she slid her makeshift loofah down one arm, and then the other, taking the time to rub him along the underside of her heavy chest in between. She stopped to lather him up some more, taking a moment to check in with him.


“How’s it going, my sexy little washcloth?” she asked as her hands once again worked him into a pile of bubbles.


“Good, good…,” came his muffled reply, his face obscured behind so many bubbles. “Just glad you always think to get soap that doesn’t irritate your eyes.”


“We don’t have time for any more tears, my love.” She smiled. “Now hang on.”


Troi leaned forward in the bath, resting her weight on her free hand while she got up on her knees, bathwater cascading down in sheets over the curve of the pale moon of her behind. Will couldn’t see where he was headed, but as soon as she started to slide him against the soft skin of her buttcheek he had an idea. Deanna moaned as she slipped his slick little body between her crack, teasing herself with the firmness of his head against her dark pucker. She leaned forward, her head lowered until her lips almost touched the water. Her halting breath made ripples on the surface as she slowly gyrated her hips against her hand. “Ffffffffuckk,” she moaned, clenching her cheeks around his body as she slid him across her giant taint.


With each stroke of his body against her most sensitive skin Will could feel his long-quashed orgasm building within him. Her soapy scent enveloped him as he slid smoothy against her. A few times he even felt his little cock slip into her asshole.  Fucking! Finally! he thought as his surging hormones began to scramble his brain. But just as he was about to finally feel sweet release, he heard a familiar chime overhead.


“Crusher to Troi.”


Deanna’s hand froze immediately, denying Will the very friction he needed in that exact moment.


It took Troi a moment to find her voice. “B-Beverly?” she nearly moaned.


“Last I checked the only Crusher currently aboard,” came the cheeky response.


“I’m sorry,” Deanna said, stifling a gasp as Will began to thrash in her grip. “I had Do Not Disturb on, I wasn’t expecting —”


“Captain Picard told me that you were headed to sickbay, but I haven’t seen you. And after your outburst this morning I was worried, so I thought it prudent to use my medical override to message you to make sure you were okay. Or would you rather I came down and made a housecall?”


“NO!” Riker and Troi yelled together. Deanna dropped him in surprise, hoping that Beverly hadn’t heard his voice but knowing that she definitely heard the splash. She snatched him up quickly, sitting back on her legs and putting her thumb over his mouth before bringing him to the surface.


“N-no, Beverly. That won’t be necessary. Just give me a few minutes and I’ll come up myself. I’m, erm, in the bath.”


“Very well, see you soon. Crusher out.”


The sound of their panting breaths filled the quiet, dimly lit room. The stars streaked by outside, silent observers.


“Hold your breath,” Troi said finally before dunking him in the water to clear the rest of the soap from his body. 


Will let out a heavy sigh, his whole body red and practically twitching in aroused frustration. He knew it wasn’t Deanna’s fault, but he still struggled not to blame her.


“I know, sweetie. I’m sorry,” she said with a frown as she set him on the edge of the tub. Her hands came down to scoop up water onto her body to rinse herself off. “Maybe this will be good. She’s the chief medical officer, after all… and my friend. I think she can help us.”


He shook his head. “I don’t know, Deanna,” he said skeptically. “I’m not sure who we can trust.”


“Let’s discuss this while I get dressed.” She scooped him up and grabbed a towel, heading to her bedroom with him in her hand.





End Notes:


To Be Continued...

Chapter 4 - Just What The Doctor Ordered by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Deanna visits sickbay.



Beverly Crusher put a hand to her mouth to unsuccessfully stifle a yawn. Though it had been nearly a week since she had returned to the ship after her away mission, she still felt exhausted. Unfortunately for her she never slept well anyway, not for many years, not since her husband Jack had passed away. On the nights that the emptiness of her bed felt overwhelming, she’d be lucky to get only an hour or two of rest before she had to be up to start her day. But a smile crept across her lips as she thought about her nights in her room in Liliputia, and how, instead of desperately wishing for sleep there, she’d found herself craving the opposite.


Another yawn came unbidden as she leaned back in her chair, ignoring for a moment the piles of work that had begun to accumulate on her desk in her absence. She swore that sometimes it felt like she was the only doctor on board the whole Enterprise. Thankfully no one had noticed today when she’d actually nodded off briefly during the senior staff meeting. Normally Deanna might have said something, but the Counselor seemingly had other things occupying her thoughts. Jean-Luc had been very kind to let her take an extra day to rest, but she didn’t want to abuse his friendship. She took a sip of her tea, frowning to herself when she found it was cold. Just as she was about to get up and use the replicator, Deanna Troi graced the door of her office.


“Oh! Deanna! I actually didn’t think you’d come so quickly, but thank you.”


Deanna smiled self-consciously. “Yes, of course. Thank you for reminding me to stop by. It’s just been… such a day. May I speak to you privately?” Troi came in and sat in one of the chairs facing Crusher’s desk.


“By all means,” Beverly answered, pressing a button on her console to close and lock the door to her office. “Can I get you some coffee, or tea? I’m just about to have some myself. I’ve been so tired lately.”


Deanna looked up as the doctor got up to use the replicator. “No, thank you, Beverly.” She sat for a moment in thought, wringing her hands as she tried to choose her words.


Crusher looked at her visitor with concern as she turned with her tea in hand before taking her seat. “What’s the matter, Deanna? I’ve never seen you like this. Did something happen?” She looked at her expectantly, a hint of a smile on her lips.


“There’s been an accident! On the holodeck!” Troi finally blurted out, gripping the sides of her chair anxiously.


“What’s happened? Should I have a medical team beam directly there?” Beverly began to get out of her seat, suddenly clear-headed and all business. Her hand hovered near her chest, ready to tap her comm badge to summon help.


“No! No, Beverly, I’m sorry. Everyone is okay… mostly. There’s no need to send anyone, please.” Troi’s cheeks reddened as she looked down at her hands in her lap.


“Counselor, what is happening with you today?” came Crusher’s flustered response. She paused for a moment as she took her seat again. Taking a deep breath, she tried changing her tone, attempting to put her friend at ease. She casually took a sip of her tea. “Come on, Deanna. Just tell me, please.” 


“I’m sorry, Beverly. It’s just… I’m not really used to being on the other side of the desk, you know?” She smiled uneasily. “Maybe… maybe it’s easier if I just show you.” Troi stood and turned, facing away from the doctor as she fiddled with the front of her uniform.


“Deanna…,” Crusher said uneasily.


“No, it’s fine,” Troi said quietly, seemingly in response. But Beverly became increasingly curious as she continued. “No, come out! Come out of there! I told you we’d have to show her or she wouldn’t believe us. Ugh! Fine!”


Troi finally turned around with something in her hand, and the scoop neck of her uniform still slightly open. At first, Beverly smiled as she thought some suspicions she had were confirmed, but she quickly realized that the person sitting in Troi’s hand looked very familiar. But it couldn’t be. Could it?


“Oh my god, Commander Riker?!” Beverly finally blurted out, nearly dropping the cup of tea in her hand. “What?!”


“I know, I know, Beverly,” said Troi reassuringly. “But yes, it’s really him. Kind of.”


“Deanna! I thought… that you had smuggled someone off of Liliputia. When I scanned you in the observation lounge I detected a miniature body in your… well, it was very close to you, let’s put it that way. But I… how did this even happen? Wait…” A thought dawned on her. “Will… was at that meeting. But if he was… in you too…” Beverly just stared at the little Riker in front of her in utter confusion.


Troi smiled uneasily. “He was! He was at the meeting, but he was also… well, you know. You saw your scans. Why didn’t you say anything?”


Crusher laughed, relieving some of the tension she felt. “What would I have said, Deanna? ‘Who is the Liliputian between your legs?’ Honestly!”


“Beverly —,” Deana started to protest.


“Counselor! Doctor!!” Riker interrupted in frustration. “No to make this all about me, but,” he gestured down at himself, his point obvious. 


“Right!” Beverly stood and set down her tea. “Um, yes. I have… I have a few scanners and other equipment that we’ve used for some of the pets aboard the ship.” She looked down at Riker and gave a little smile. “Sorry, Will. I hope you don’t mind. Excuse me.” She went to the door, tapping a panel to open it before leaving the room.


The couple sat in silence for e moment. “I think that went well,” Deanna said finally.


Riker rolled his eyes, pulling at the little shirt he was wearing to try to cool himself as he turned to face her, his body still hot from being stuffed between and beneath her ample chest. “At least I convinced you to replicate me some clothes. Though I wish you’d listened to me when I told you I wanted to be carried in a bag, or something. But I think you liked this idea more.”


Troi blushed. “B-but, I don’t normally carry a bag, and that would’ve drawn more attention than having you, you…,” she looked down towards her cleavage guiltily.


“Pfft,” Riker snorted. “Come on, Deanna. Just admit that you liked having me in there. Even after we had our talk in the bath. Did it turn you on when Dr. Crusher said she was going to have to use pet scanners on me?” He crossed his arms and glared up at her with all the anger he could muster in his little body.


“Now look here,” Troi said, gently pushing her fingertip against his chest. “I really did think that it was the best place to hide you, and it’s not my fault that, even in the 24th century, fashion designers still can’t design women’s clothes to have functional pockets.” Her pressing finger started to softly stroke the front of his shirt. “But don’t pretend like you didn’t like it too, Imzadi. I could feel you poking the underside of my breast, and I know it wasn’t your knee.”


Will let out a soft exhale before giving her a little smile. “Okay. Alright. You know I’ve always been a boob man… and you know how much I’ve always loved yours in particular. Maybe I’m just feeling a little… frustrated… about today. Everything has gotten me so worked up, and…” He looked up into her big eyes and brought his hands up to hold onto the finger she still held against him.


“I know, sweetheart, I’m so sorry about that. I’ll… make it up to you, I promise.” Her finger moved slowly down his body as she looked at him playfully. He let out a long sigh as the giant digit settled against his crotch, leaning himself back against the fingers of her cupped hand, his legs splayed on either side of her wrist.


At that moment, Crusher came back into the room carrying a tote full of equipment. Deanna quickly moved her finger away, leaving little Will to readjust himself on her hand, drawing his legs up so that his feet rested on the heel of her palm. But Beverly seemingly hadn’t noticed a thing, her movements concentrated on clearing away the pile of tablets on her desk and setting up a small scanning bed in their place.


“I know this isn’t ideal, but I think these instruments will give us better readings than just using a medical tricorder.” She looked over at Will as he sat in Deanna’s hand. “And you’re just slightly too small for a standard biobed.” She winked at him before taking her hands away, revealing a small square table just a few inches thick, its sides a few inches longer than he was tall. Small velcro straps hung down limply from the corners as small lights blinked along its black surface.


“Okay, Deanna, you can put him down on my desk,” Crusher said as she withdrew a handheld scanner from the tote. “Will, just hop up there when you’re ready.”


Troi’s hand lowered, letting him slide off onto the surface of the desk next to the scanning bed. “Hmm, hopefully we won’t have to use these,” he said with a laugh, picking up one of the straps before climbing onto the bed and laying down.


Crusher laughed. “Oh no, those are for disobedient pets. I don’t think we have any of those around today. Do we?” She looked up at Troi’s face with a little smile. Deanna only blushed and shook her head no.


The lights on the scanning bed started to blink and pulse with activity, a display lighting up in the corner with a reading of Riker’s  heart rate, temperature, respiration, and blood oxygen level, among other data. Crusher brought up the scanner, a small magnifying lens with a light on one end, and looked into Will’s face. Her free hand scooped her mane of red hair back over her shoulder so that it didn’t fall over him. He squinted up to see her big green eye, magnified even bigger through the lens, gulping as he felt like a science experiment. He almost protested, but Crusher spoke first.


“So do you want to tell me why there’s a miniature Commander Riker here on my table while a full-sized one is sitting next to the Captain on the bridge?” Beverly asked Troi as she looked into the magnifying glass.


Deanna shook her head again. “I - I’m not sure exactly why, or how. This morning, Will and I set up two holodecks running almost the same program simultaneously, except in mine I was my normal size, and in his I was… well, I was the same height we were to the people on Liliputia.” She looked at Crusher a little embarrassed. “He was interested in seeing what it would be like to experience me from their point of view, and the holodeck seemed a good way to show him.”


Dr. Crusher nodded, putting away the magnifying glass and bringing out a wand-like device that had green lights along its length and let out a soft hum as she moved it over his shrunken body. “Well I’d say he’s gotten more that he bargained for. Though I can certainly understand the fascination. But that doesn’t explain how he got off the holodeck like this.”


“So, erm… Well, one thing led to another and I… I had him… inside of me, as you know,” Deanna explained, growing more embarrassed by the minute. “So I — I left the holodeck like that, thinking that on his end the program would just end and he’d find himself in an empty room. A-and I think that must’ve also happened, since there’s a big Will out there, too. But for him,” she gestured down to the little man on the table. “Well, somehow he came out with me. I don’t know what happened.”


Beverly pulled out yet another scanning device, making Will even more uncomfortable as she continued to probe him. “Do you think…,” the Doctor began distractedly. “Do you think it had anything to do with the subspace disturbance in the Neutral Zone this morning?” 


“Maybe… I’m afraid the last time I studied holodeck technology was during an applied sciences class back at the Academy. But that was years ago.” She cleared her throat. “Beverly, we haven’t actually told anyone else, even if they might have a better idea of what happened. We don’t know who to trust… who’s not going to treat him like he’s a lab rat, or their ticket to a lifetime’s worth of new scientific papers.” Deanna looked a little nervously at all of the equipment Crusher had brought to study little Riker before continuing. “We came to you because you’re a doctor, but also because you’re a friend.”


The doctor paused, smiling as she understood the meaning of Troi’s words. She slowly put down the scanning device and looked up at her friend’s anxious face. “Well you came to the right person, I assure you. I’m very honored that you thought of me that way, and that you’ve entrusted me with this secret. I promise that the knowledge of his existence will not leave this room without your permission.” She looked down at the tiny man on the table and nodded, giving him her attention. “Both of your permissions. As far as I’m concerned, you are Commander Riker just as much as the man on the bridge. Alright?”


Will looked up relieved, and nodded. “Thank you, Beverly. We appreciate that.” He looked back over to Deanna before asking, “In your medical option, Doctor, how do I look?” 


Crusher smiled and sat back in her chair, reaching over to take a sip of her lukewarm tea. “Well, despite being a fully grown adult human who’s small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, I’d say you’re perfectly healthy. In fact…,” She tapped at a few keys on the corner of her desk, illuminating a screen on the wall next to her that had two almost identical side by side health readouts. “Your scans here are nearly exactly the same as the ones I ran during your annual physical last month, with one obvious difference.” She sat up, scooting her chair forward and resting her elbow on the desk, her torso looming over Will as she smiled down at him. “I’d actually like to keep you a while longer for further observation. There are a few more tests I want to run — nothing you won’t like, I promise. I just want to be sure you’re healthy and safe.”


Riker looked over at Troi uneasily before she spoke. “Actually, Beverly, I think that we’d just like to return to my quarters for now. Maybe tomorrow we could —“


“Picard to Counselor Troi,” came the captain’s authoritative voice over the comm.


Troi frowned before responding. “Troi here,” she said with a little sadness.


“Counselor, I trust you’ve had a chance to get some good rest. I’m afraid I need your presence in my ready room at once. Our meeting with the Romulan high command is imminent, and I need to discuss the details with you immediately. I’ll see you in ten minutes. Picard out.”


Troi looked from Riker to the doctor with wide eyes.


“It’s okay, Deanna. Just leave him here with me,” Crusher said softly. “That way you don’t have to worry about him all alone in your cabin, or… hiding him on your person, again.” She raised an eyebrow and smiled. “I’ll have a chance to run those tests and then i can bring him by your quarters when I’m done with him.”


Riker and Troi shared uneasy glances, both of them worried about being apart from each other for the first time since the incident that morning. But neither could think of a better idea, and the Captain was waiting. Troi sighed, standing up slowly.


“Alright, Beverly. Just… be careful with him, please.” She stood for a moment looking at him there on the table, freshly amazed at just how small he was.


“I’ll treat him like he was my own, Counselor,” Beverly said warmly.


Troi glanced down at Riker and smiled. He gave her a thumbs up and a smile of his own. “Don’t worry, I know I’m in good hands here,” he said. “I’ll see you soon.”


“Thank you, Doctor. For everything,” Troi said as she turned to leave.


Crusher tapped at her desk to open the door, giving Deanna a little wave before closing it and locking it behind her.


There was silence in the room for a few minutes, the only sounds the occasional beeps and boops of the medical equipment on the desk. Beverly’s fingers tapped at buttons on the bed under little Riker, her nails softly brushing against his thigh.


“It’s really remarkable,” she said finally. “If I didn’t know any better I’d think you were born on Liliputia. Their anatomy is strikingly similar to our own. So much so that Aiden theorized that his species and humans may have had a common ancestor, as impossible as that sounds.”


Riker perked up a little bit. “Oh? Is Aiden someone you met on your away mission?”


Beverly chuckled, sitting back in her chair again as she grabbed her teacup. Her fingertips played over the rim as she sat for a moment thoughtfully. “Yes, I’m sorry. Of course you wouldn’t know, I never mentioned his first name in my reports, if you’ve read them.” She rose, going to the replicator and refreshing her drink. “This teacup was a parting gift from him, actually. No small feat when it’s almost big enough for him to bathe in.” She smiled to herself before taking her seat again.


“It was the second night of the mission when I met him,” she began wistfully. “I’d asked my concierge for something to help me sleep, and Aiden showed up with a cup of tea and an offer to tell me stories about boring studies he was running on cellular mitosis.” Her smile broadened. “He was the doctor assigned to the night crew, part of the group of little people that kept our visit running smoothly. Of course I didn’t get any sleep that night, or any of the other nights he visited me, which thankfully was nearly every one. He made me laugh harder than I had in years, and touched a piece of me that I though had died along with Jack.”


Beverly drank her tea and sat for a moment, looking down at Riker. “I was so sad leaving him, but of course I couldn’t stay. And until today I thought it would be crazy to try to live with a little man onboard the Enterprise. But seeing you here, like this is, well… stirring up a lot of feelings I thought I left behind on that planet. Aiden and I are still talking whenever we can, but without anything my size in view behind him on the monitor… well, he just looks like an ordinary, normally-sized man.”


“What’s wrong with being a normally-sized man?” RIker asked curiously, sitting up to look at her.


“Ah, ah. I’m still running scans on you, mister,” Beverly said with a grin, her giant index finger reaching over to push against his chest until he was once again flat on the bed. She left her finger there, rubbing along his chest and tummy, enjoying the smooth fabric of his shirt against her fingertip. “And nothing is necessarily wrong with a normally-sized man, I suppose. They just don’t make me feel the same.” She sighed. “I’m sure Deanna understands.”


In spite of his loyalties, Will found a part of himself enjoying the feel of her touch on his little body, reminiscent of the way Deanna’s finger had been there not too long ago. He squirmed a little under Crusher’s finger, his hands coming up to try to push it away, but of course not even budging it.


“Mm-mmm, what did I say about disobedient pets, Commander?” she asked with a wink as she shook her head. “Put those hands down or I’ll have to start my scans all over again.”


“Beverly, please,” Will pleaded uncomfortably, reluctantly lowering his arms so that they were back at his sides.


“These clothes are nice,” she said, ignoring his pleas with a leering smile as her fingertip made increasingly wider circles around his torso, just grazing the waistband of his tiny pants. “Did Deanna pick them out for you?”


“Y-yes,” he replied, trying not to move too much, completely unable to avoid her huge, insistent digit. A flush arose in his chest, and he worried that his now rosy cheeks would give him away. “I didn’t have any clothes on when I came out of the holodeck, so I asked her to replicate me something.”


She laughed. “Figures that you had to ask her to clothe you, but it’s also very much like Deanna to put you in something that shows off so much of your chest.” Her finger rubbed along the deep v-neck of the shirt, plunging underneath it to stroke his hairy chest.


“Doctor!” he yelled up at her in surprise and annoyance. “W-what are you doing? This doesn’t have any scientific value, does it? T-touching me like this?”


Crusher leaned down until she was so close that he could feel her breath against his belly, a strand of her red hair falling against his legs. Her finger left his chest, sliding down beyond his waistband and over his crotch as she tucked her hair behind her ear.


Will let out a soft moan. After the events of the day he was so starved for touch that Crusher’s huge finger against his chest had aroused passions within him that he desperately wanted to remain buried. But when that sensation extended further south, it tipped him over the edge.


Beverly watched in fascination as his nascent erection started to tent the fabric between his legs, a smile spreading over her face. “‘No scientific value’?” she asked with a laugh. “Look at that circulatory response!” She tapped a few buttons on the bed, then her desk, lighting up the screen on the wall. “All of your readings have… risen.” She giggled. “Look for yourself.”


Her finger returned to his pants, rubbing softly along the seam, a blush rising to her cheeks as she enjoyed watching him grow under her touches. She glanced from him to the rising graphs and numbers on the screen, enjoying how her actions caused the readings to change.


“That’s it!” she said breathily. “Take off those little clothes. I have to see more, for, for… science!” She laughed.


“Absolutely not!” Riker bellowed, finally finding his voice. “Beverly, this is… highly inappropriate! I am your commanding officer, and I… I…” He moaned as he squirmed under her touch, wanting both to stop her and to encourage her to continue. His little body desperately ached for release, clouding his mind.


She could only watch and laugh at his tiny torment. “You have no power in sickbay, Commander. Doctor’s prerogative,” she said sarcastically. “Now take off that cute little outfit or I’ll rip it off you. You know I could do it so easily.” She softly drummed a few fingertips against his body before lifting her hand and waiting.


Will found himself taking off his clothes, letting his shirt fall above his head before kicking off his pants onto the desk below his feet. His little hands came down and did their best to cover his cock and balls as he looked up at Beverly nervously.


“Tsk, tsk, Will,” she said as she grabbed one of his wrists between her thumb and forefinger, lifting it above his head before fiddling with the velcro strap there. “I told you what would happen if you didn’t obey.”


Riker struggled with all of his might as she secured his hand tightly under the strap at one corner of the bed. She easily grabbed his other wrist and did the same at the other corner. In a few moments she had strapped down his ankles as well, leaving him spread eagle and naked, completely exposed, his little shaft swaying as he struggled to escape. He looked up at her, wide-eyed in fear and arousal, almost wishing for a voice to come over the comm to interrupt what he knew was coming next.


But one never did.


Beverly stood up, literally towering over him as she licked her lips hungrily, her face flushed.


“God, I love little men,” she growled.



End Notes:

To Be Continued...

Chapter 5 - Crush(er)ed by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Beverly continues to examine her new little man.


Posting a little early this week since I'll be away this weekend. Hope you enjoy.





Beverly Crusher leaned down, a thick glob of syrupy spit dangling from her ruby lips. It fell and hit Riker between his legs, covering his little hard-on and splashing back onto his belly.


“W-what about Aiden?” Will asked desperately, trying everything he could to get her to stop. The restraints at his wrists and ankles cut deeply into his skin as he struggled against the fabric with all of his tiny strength. “Won’t he be jealous of you… being… intimate with someone else?”


Crusher laughed heartily. “Oh, Will. You must think I’m such a prude. Or is it just because I’m a widow with a grown son, so you’ve never considered sleeping with me?” Beverly sat down, leaning in close as she took his saliva-soaked shaft between her finger and thumb, careful to apply only gentle pressure. “On my last night on Liliputia, Aiden invited two of his friends from the gym to join in our lovemaking.” Her huge, slippery fingertips started to stroke him in a slow rhythm. “I had a little man at each of my breasts, rubbing every part of their fit little bodies all over my nipples.” She reached up under her jacket with her free hand to rub against the fabric covering her chest, letting out a low moan “And Aiden was… well, in a very similar spot to where you found yourself this morning.” She smiled as she felt Riker get hard in her giant grip from her words and just a few strokes of her fingers. “It’s a shame I didn’t smuggle him off world like that, though I certainly did consider it, and have thought about it often since that night.”


Will squirmed under her grasp, the pressure of his long-delayed orgasm building hotly in his belly. Her slimy spit worked its way down his thighs and ass, making him slip wetly against the glassy surface of the scanning bed with each stroke of her giant fingers. In his entire life he’d never wanted something more that he was also simultaneously dreading. The feelings of intense guilt that riddled his mind surprised him, though his thoughts also drifted to whether or not Deanna had taken a team of her own little lovers like Beverly had. Was she really only joking about that little cook? It was clear from both ladies’ actions that they saw the diminutive people they interacted with as something less deserving of respect than those of full size stature. Perhaps Will could have formed a more thoughtful and cogent argument about the psychological ramifications of this way of thinking, if he wasn’t preoccupied with shooting his little load all over Dr. Crusher’s fingertips.


“Beverly… stop this,” he moaned as his little cock started to leak precum.


She smiled, seeing his fresh glazing along her thumb. “Or what? You’re going to throw me in the brig?” Her strokes slowed, teasing him.


He grunted as he pulled hard against his little restraints, thrusting up his little hips up against her fingers to try to get the friction he so desperately desired.


“Oh ho, so do you want me to stop, or don’t you?” Beverly laughed, very satisfied to see just how much she was tormenting the little man under her hand. Her rhythm increased as she smiled down at him, the pinky finger of her other hand coming to rest on his hairy chest, playfully swiping his little nipples across the ridges of her giant fingerprint. “Your little heart is beating so fast, Will; I can feel it. You must be about ready to burst. Tell me, have you come yet today? Did Deanna do that for you?”


Will could only shake his head, his cheeks flush. “N-no. No,” he moaned. “Beverly… please…please…” 


She leaned down close to him so that her mouth was directly over his little cock head, her mane of hair falling to either side of the scanning bed. Her eyes looked directly into his as she spoke. “Poor little thing,” she purred, her lips tantalizingly close to touching him. “I saw the way she was playing with you when I walked back in here. Must’ve been such delicious torture, being denied all day like that. Why don’t you give me everything you’ve got right now, hmm?” She parted her lips, extending her tongue to lick at the underside of his little shaft, the corners of her mouth curling into a naughty smile as she exhaled against his body.


Though Will resisted her with all of his might, his body just couldn’t take any more. As soon as her tongue touched him he yelled out loudly in passionate pleasure. His hips bucked against her grasp, his orgasm exploding out of him and into her huge mouth as he shuddered and shook against his restraints. He could feel her lips close around him as she sucked at him gently, seemingly very aware of her terrifyingly enormous power. It felt like he came for a solid minute, draining himself both physically and emotionally. Her fingers softly squeezed up from the base of his dick to the head, milking him for every drop he was worth as her wet tongue lapped between his legs. 


“Fuck… fuck…,” he moaned, trying to catch his breath as he started to come down from the dizzying heights the doctor had driven him to.


Beverly moaned, vibrating his body as she made soft suckling noises, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the task in front of her. Finally she swallowed loudly, sighing as she sat up a bit and licked her lips before grinning down at him. “Mmm, I never tire of that feeling,” she whispered happily. She rested her elbow on her desk to support her chin, her fingertip returning to push around his softening little erection. “Feeling a little body under me like that in the throes of passion, knowing just how much control I have over them. It turns me on so much.” 


Though her touch along his already sensitive skin was almost painful, he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop it. His wrists and ankles were sore from struggling, and in his afterglow he found he didn’t really have the strength to put up a real fight anyway. All he could do was sigh and grunt as she toyed with his diminutive form.


Crusher’s other hand dipped down between her thighs, pressing against the fabric covering her steamy sex as she closed her legs tightly over it and scooted forward in her seat. She looked down at him with an almost feral hunger. “There’s… something I want to try — another test to run on you, if you will. It’s something I never got a chance to do on Liliputia. Aiden was worried I might hurt him, and he couldn’t think of a way to explain his injuries that wouldn’t have made our… liaisons obvious. But since I’m the doctor here,  I only have to answer to myself. Don’t worry, I’ve given the mechanics of it a lot of thought, and I’m quite certain that I can handle you in a way that makes sure I don’t live up to my surname.” 


“Beverly, don’t —“ He looked up at her with fresh fear at the implications of her pun.


“Hush, Will. You don’t really have a say in the matter.” Her finger and thumb stroked at his cock again, making him half hard in spite of himself. “But we’re going to need this part of you to be, mmm, fit for duty, so I’ll give you a few minutes. Hopefully the walk back to my quarters will be enough time for you to recover.” She stood up and started putting her equipment into the tote bag she’d carried in earlier.


“No, you were supposed to take me back to Deanna,” he protested as he watched her rise. “You promised.”


“So much bossiness from such a little man,” she said shaking her head. “Don’t worry, I’ll take you back to your precious Deanna. But you and I both know how long those meetings with the Captain can take. She’s probably got another hour or two, at least. Anyway, I told her I’d bring you back when I’m done with you,” she said with a wink as she opened a drawer in her desk.


She loomed over him once more, a small wad of cotton between her fingers. “It’s not a long walk, but I can’t have you yelling or making a scene. Open wide.” The tip of her thumbnail pressed against his fuzzy little chin, forcing his mouth open as she filled it with the soft cotton. He coughed a little, his eyes watering.


“Now, are you going to behave?” she asked sternly, raising an eyebrow.


He nodded quickly.


“Good. Otherwise I’ll have to put you somewhere with a… tighter, more secure fit. Mmm, headfirst, maybe?” She flashed him a grin before sliding him, still strapped to the scanning table, inside the large tote. The light dimmed as she closed the top, clasping it shut and sealing him off from the outside world. He jostled a bit as she settled it over her shoulder, but after a moment he was relatively comfortable.


The bag swayed as she walked, bouncing against her hip. He could hear the swish of doors, and the whir of the turbolift. A couple of times a voice complimented her new bag, and he’d feel her hand over his body as she held it closer to her. Beverly was smart to gag me, he thought to himself as he squirmed under her giant palm, screaming silently into the giant lump of cotton in his mouth. His mind was filled with dread as he imagined the depraved things that she might put him through in the privacy of her own quarters. Though he’d known her for years he couldn’t predict what she might do to him; his new size had drastically changed their relationship. All he could do is bide his time and try to escape from her the first chance he got.


Before too long Beverly was walking briskly through her living room area and through the door to her bedroom. After unclasping the tote, she set the scanning bed with Riker on it onto the soft surface of her duvet, running her fingertips down his side before turning to set the bag on a nearby chair. Sitting next to him, she peeled her boots from her feet, holding one up to him by the heel so that the opening faced him. He recoiled slightly from the smell that he was forced to inhale because of the cotton blocking his mouth.


“One of Aiden’s friends spent the night right inside here,” she said tapping the edge to punctuate her words. “Poor little thing practically begged me to let him, and after the night he’d given me, I figured I owed him a favor. He said he half hoped that I’d forget he was there in the morning and slide my foot right over the top of him. Can you believe it?” She laughed, flexing her toes as she imagined doing just that. “You men can be so strange, no matter your size.” She shook her head as she tossed her boots in the corner before standing and taking off her coat. He could only look up at her with pleading eyes.


“Oh, right! How silly of me. I thought you were extra quiet for some reason.” She pinched at the fluffy wad between his lips, plucking it out and flicking into a waste bin next to her bed. His little gasps filled the silence of the room as he caught his breath.


“Th-thank you,” he said with a cough. He looked up at her. “Do you think… that you might be able to let me out of these straps? I promise I won’t try to run away. Where would I even go?” He gave her what he hoped was his most charming grin.


Crusher looked down at him with a furrowed brow, thinking of the pros and cons of his freedom. “Hmm, that’s fine. I actually wouldn’t mind having your little hands free for what’s coming next. Besides, my scans are complete. Mostly,” she said with a smile as she reached down to undo his arms.


“Oh, thank you so much,” he said with relief, holding one wrist in his hand tenderly as he watched her free his feet. “You don’t have to worry, I can’t even set off the motion sensors to open a door at this size. Don’t ask me how I know.” He gave her a genuine smile, just happy to have the use of his arms and legs beck. 


“Of course, Commander. I’m not a monster, you know,” she said as she continued to undress, peeling the front of her top away from her body to reveal her brassiere-covered breasts.


“No, just the size of one,” he said with another broad grin, knowingly toeing a fine line between her grace and her wrath. He brought his arms out from his sides and drew up his legs, flexing his cramped muscles.


“Oh is that so?” she asked as she reached between her breasts to unclasp her bra, sighing as gravity softly drew them downward..


He was so transfixed by the sight of her rosy pink nipples that he didn’t even register that she was reaching towards him, her hand grabbing the scanning bed and pulling it out from beneath him. His body tumbled onto the soft surface as she laughed and tossed the bed onto the chair with her bag.


“Watch out, little man,” she said teasingly. “This big bad monster is going to get you!” With that she put one knee on the bed, then the other,  crawling forward on all fours until her torso loomed over Riker as he still tried to find his footing on the squishy duvet. Her ponderous left breast dangled ominously over him before she brought its soft weight down upon him, flattening him on his back against the bed. She balanced herself on one hand while using the other to roughly force one of the nipples that had held his attention against his little face.


“Lick it. And don’t be afraid to use those hands now that you can,” she said breathily as she ground herself against his body.


Riker looked up at her over the curve of her tit, overwhelmed by the relative tons of soft, feminine flesh that were suddenly pressed against him. Though her breasts weren’t as large as Deanna’s, they still dwarfed his diminutive little body with ease. He did as he was told, bringing his hands up to stroke Beverly’s areola, squeezing his fingers around the base of the hardening bulb that kept pressing insistently against his little mouth. He gasped as her skin tightened and grew against his lips, jaw opening wide to try to take as much of it between them as he could. The soft underside of her breast pressed against his torso and legs, and he felt himself become freshly aroused as the giant Doctor moaned out to his little touches. He considered for a moment how much more experience Beverly had with tiny lovers than Deanna did, and how expertly she moved her giant body to please them both.  


Crusher reached her hand into her pants, pressing the wet fabric of her underwear along her lips, gasping at how good her own fingers felt paired with the mouth and hands of the little man beneath her. She’d missed this feeling of power, of raw sexuality that she’d discovered lay within her on the mission to Liliputia. After so many years of loneliness, she felt like a phoenix emerging from the ashes, hot and fiery, and ready to soar to new heights. Her hand gripped at the waistband of her pants and underwear, pulling them down her hips and legs before kicking them off the side of the bed. She reached down, scooping Riker up and holding him against her giant breast as she stood up on her knees.


“I need you to trust me,” she said, her cheeks red, her breath drenching him in the pungent miasma of her arousal. Her fingertip stroked softly at the back of his head. With her free hand she grabbed a thick pillow from behind her and put it before her thighs lengthwise before lowering her hand so that Riker laid upon its soft, white linen.


He looked up at her like she was a goddess, the landscape of her alabaster skin seeming to rise above him forever. Her fiery red bush lay just beyond his feet, sopping lips coming into view as she scooted forward and spread her legs further. He had no words as he looked up the canyon of her thighs to the dewy flower of her enormous sex, so he just nodded.


“Hold your arms against your sides so I don’t snap one of them off by accident,” she said down to him with a sweet, but serious, smile.


She reached down and pulled the pillow until he was perfectly underneath her, a shiver running up her spine as her body broke out in goosebumps. With a soft sigh, she began to lower herself on top of him, watching as his body began to disappear out of her view until only his face remained just ahead of her mons. Her spread lips rubbed teasingly along his body at first, rubbing her juices from his knees to his collarbone as she slowly rocked her hips while balancing her massive form over him. She gasped as his little cock rubbed along her sensitive clit, gyrating herself in a little circle to rub it around every side. After a moment she lowered herself even further, careful not to engulf his little head beneath her. Her outer lips moulded around his torso, nearly pulling him inside of her as he pressed along her wet inner lips. Slowly more of her impossibly enormous weight settled onto him, his little toes pressed into the knot of her giant asshole as she covered him completely in her humid heat. All he could see in front of him was her enormous clit, practically pulsating along with her quickened heartrate. 


She reached down, running the pad of her middle finger affectionately over his hair before bringing it up to flick at the bulb of skin that dominated his view. “A little body… was made to fit me like this, I think,” she moaned, slowly beginning to grind herself against the pillow as she fingered her clit. “Knowing that if I just settled down with all my weight… that I could break every. single. one… of your tiny bones.” Her lips slid over him wetly, her middle finger leaving her clit to slip down between his shoulder blades. She pushed him up, her giant index finger pressing the back of his head against her throbbing button, yelling out when his face made contact. “You’re all mine now, little man,” she growled. “All mine to use however I want. Aren’t you?” She threw her head back in ecstasy, her moans filling the room.


Will was overwhelmed beneath her. Beverly’s arousal dripped down his body, coating him in her sweet stickiness as she ground herself over him. He knew he was hard beneath her, and that he was technically inside of her, but he had no clue where. The finger pressed at the back of his head meant that he had little choice in how to pleasure her. As she seemed to be doing all the work he felt that his usual techniques wouldn’t be very effective. He’d never felt more like an object in his life — a toy that existed only for her pleasure. Any struggles he made only seemed to arouse her further, and he worried that if she did slip and hurt him she might not even notice until it was too late. His mouth was full of her in every way possible, and he doubted that he could call up to her for help if he needed to.


What if she never does give me back to Deanna? The thought kept bubbling up into his mind as he found himself slipping further and further between Beverly’s hungry pussy lips. “I’ll treat him like he was my own… You don’t really have a say in the matter… All mine to use however I want…” Her words echoed in his little skull as she moaned loudly above him. I have to get out of here. Somehow. Her pheromones dominated his senses, the raw physical sensation of her magnificence drawing another orgasm from his battered body. His tiny issue mixed with her far more copious juices, washed away by his own insignificance. But still she rode him, not even noticing, or caring, about the effect she was having on him.


Riker freed his hands from his sides and raised them up to his head, running his fingers along her clit hood as he took as much of it into his mouth as he could, hoping that she might get off of him if she came. His little legs squirmed and kicked at her slippery perineum as he tried to use his whole body to stimulate her as best he could. Though he knew he was taking a risk, he was willing to do whatever it took to stop this torture. After a few moments he felt her lips contract hard around him as her moaning became louder than ever, but she didn’t stop grinding him mercilessly into the pillow.


“Beverly!” he bellowed as forcefully as he could, the muffled sound of his voice barely making it past her belly.


But even if she had heard him she still wouldn’t have cared to stop. Will just felt too damn good down there beneath her, and she knew from experience that the touch of a little person could draw out at least a few more orgasms from her ravenous body. Besides, she’d told Deanna that she’d return him when she was done with him, and really, who knew when that would be? She smiled as she put her hands in front of her onto the bed and leaned forward, settling even more of her weight upon the helpless man beneath her.


Will’s body was quickly reaching its breaking point as she mercilessly ground him into the pillow. The corners of his vision started to close in.


“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Beverly cried out in pure, unbridled passion.


“M-Mom?!” came a confused voice from the bedroom doorway.


“WESLEY?!” Beverly cried out, reaching up quickly to cover herself with the duvet as she dismounted the pillow, kicking it to the floor on the far side of the bed.


Riker found himself suddenly knocked to the ground behind the bed and out of the giants’ view. Like the elite officer he was, he quickly composed himself and rolled for cover under the giant mattress, pure adrenaline coursing through his little veins. He watched as Wesley’s knees and feet retreated from the room before Beverly’s huge pink soles slammed down onto the carpeting in pursuit. Will carefully made his way over to the doorway, taking advantage of the confusion in the hope it could lead to his escape.


“You—you’re supposed to be on Earth! At the Academy!” Beverly sputtered as she secured the duvet under her arms. “What do you think you’re doing just barging in here like that?”


Will ran and hid behind a side table, stealing a quick glance at Wesley as the young cadet collapsed into a chair across the room. The thousand yard stare on the poor boy’s face said volumes.


“I—I—I thought I would surprise you,” he finally said, the words pouring out of him reluctantly. “I came in late last night on a supply freighter, and didn’t want to wake you, so I stayed in the ensign’s barracks. I went by sickbay this morning and you weren’t there, so I… so I… You really need to lock the doors if you’re going to be doing that kind of stuff, Mom!”


Beverly and Will both realized in the same moment that, while Wesley had definitely seen more than he wanted to see, he hadn’t seen the little man on the pillow between his mother’s legs.


“Well, excuse me, young man!” Beverly drew herself up self-righteously. “I think a grown woman is entitled to some privacy in her own bedroom! Besides, I’m sure it’s nothing that a boy your age hasn’t seen before. In fact—“


“MOM!”


“What? I’m just saying—“


“No! Mom! Ugh, I can’t! I just can’t right now!” Wesley stood up. Riker saw a glimmer of hope, moving to cover behind a potted plant near the front door.


“Where do you think you’re going?” Beverly asked, taking a step towards him.


“A-anywhere but here!” Wesley exclaimed as he whipped around, backing towards the exit. “And don’t try to follow me half-naked like that! I’ll call you on the comms when… if I decide to come back.” 


The door swished open, and Riker made his move, sprinting blindly down the empty hallway as fast as his little legs could carry him. For a moment he considered asking Wesley for help, but he figured the poor guy had dealt with enough for one day. Besides, what if he just decided to hand him right back to his mother? He could only hope that he had better luck with whoever he ran into next.





End Notes:
To Be Continued...
Chapter 6 - Let It Ro by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Our little protagonist takes refuge in an unexpected place.

Let It Ro


Ensign Ro Laren walked down the hallway as she always did: with a purpose. She was fresh from working out, her lithe, athletic body clad in a sweat-drenched purple and black leotard, with a matching headband holding back her short, dark hair. Though there were sonic showers in the nearby locker room, the ones there were slightly out of calibration and always made her ears ache. So, she preferred to take a few extra minutes to use the ones closest to her quarters. Besides, this way she was able to cool down a little, and not have to worry about carrying a bag with her all the way to and from the gym.


She took a long swig from her water bottle as she rounded one of the last corners, scrunching up her face as the tangy scent from under her raised arm reached her ridged nose. Phew, I stink, she thought. At least it won’t be for too much longer. Her eyes were drawn to something small on the floor near the wall. At first she mistook it for a bug, however when she saw its shape she supposed it must be a toy, probably a doll dropped by some forgetful child. But then she saw it move… it looked like it was…waving at her? Rasing its little arms to cup its hands around its mouth?


“Laren! Down here!” said the tiny voice, sounding very recognizable.


“Riker?!” she gasped, almost throwing her water at him in fear and surprise. “What—“


“It’s a long story!” he yelled up at her, a look of relief evident on his little face. “Just get me out of here, would you? Before someone else sees—“


At that moment a shadow emerged from around the corner, heavy footfalls signaling the approach of an as yet unseen interloper. Ro reached down to wrap her hand around the shrunken officer, quickly realizing she had nowhere to hide him. “Sorry,” she whispered, curling her hand around Riker’s body before shoving him into her sweaty, smelly armpit. She straightened and turned to face the approaching stranger, trying to act as normal as possible in the face of yet another impossible situation. Never a dull day on the Enterprise, she thought, shaking her head.


“Laren!” came an extremely familiar voice, as a full-sized Commander Riker strode around the corner, stopping to smile at the the flushed, young ensign. He looked her up and down. “How was your workout?”


Ro sputtered a bit, the normally unflappable Bajoran flustered by the circumstances she now found herself in. “Commander! Hello! Um, f-fine. Good, actually!” She squeezed her arm to her side as casually as she could, feeling the little body there slipping around between her rank folds of wet skin. “How—how are you?” She looked up at him with a nervous smile.


“Good…,” Riker said with a grin that was steadily growing more uneasy. “I was just… hey, are you okay?”


“Oh! Yeah, I’m fine. Totally fine,” she said, rocking a bit from foot to foot as she tried to process what was happening, 


“Okay…” Riker hung his head and leaned in a little closer, trying to ignore the ripe scent that was slowly creeping into his nostrils. “This isn’t about that business with the Lysians, is it? Look, I know what Deanna said about there being latent psychological attraction between us, but in fairness we all had our memories wiped and were trying to figure out our relationships with each other. Besides, if I remember correctly, you were the one who first assumed that you and I were… together.” He cleared his throat. “But I want you to know that I’ve put our… dalliances behind us, and I suggest you do the same. The last thing I want is to be involved in a love triangle while we’re all serving on the same starship.”


Ro coughed, surprised by the sudden flood of emotions his words caused. “Um, no, it’s not about that. It’s fine, really.” Why do I keep saying ‘fine’? Ugh. “I’m… okay. I’ve put all of that behind me as well, I promise you.” The little Riker pressed under her arm began to squirm, making her sweat even more in anxiety. “But, um, if you’ll excuse me, I really need a shower, so, umm…” She began to scoot past him to continue along to her quarters.


“Sure! Of course,” said Riker with more confusion than relief as he stepped aside to allow her to pass. “Maybe we can catch up over drinks in Ten Forward sometime.”


She flashed him a small smile over her shoulder as she squeezed by him. “Uh, yeah, sounds good. I’m sure I’ll… um, I’m sure I’ll see you soon.”


Will just shook his head as he watched her go, wondering just what had gotten into the women of the Enterprise today.


————————————————————


Little Riker began to wonder if Hell was being curled in a ball and trapped in a giant’s sweaty armpit for all eternity. It felt like he was there for hours, listening to muffled voices as he was completely encased in Ro’s smelly, moist skin. Occasionally, if her arm shifted, he would get a breath of fresher air, but otherwise he felt like he was being boiled alive in stale onion soup. He suddenly found himself grateful for the meditation classes that Deanna had been foisting upon him for many years. Though he couldn’t exactly take deep breaths, he did try to center himself and make peace with his current predicament.


Finally the conversation stopped, his new captor’s giant body swaying as her arm moved back and forth, grinding the slight stubble of her underarm skin against his naked little body. He was certain he’d be freed any moment, only to hear Ro’s muffled voice start yet another conversation. All he could do was try to relax and keep any claustrophobia at bay. For the third time today, the shrunken Commander found himself completely surrounded and dominated by the body of a giant woman. And while this may have been the most… fragrant prison he’d been in, he couldn’t really complain.


Eventually the voices stopped and they were moving once again. He tried not to get his hopes up, but he was definitely relieved when her arm lifted and she pulled him free. He looked around to see that she had set him on a shelf within a stall of a sonic shower. The titanic voices of the other people in the bathroom echoed off the walls around them from behind the privacy panel. Ro held a finger to her mouth before beginning to disrobe right in front of him, peeling her soiled gym clothes off and revealing her huge, naked body to him. Riker couldn’t help but stare, especially when he was treated to an eye-level view of her bending over to remove her tight spandex bottoms. Her giant ass was still slick with perspiration as she peeled the fetid fabric from between her cheeks, the funky scent of her sweaty nethers actually making him take a step backwards. She turned and reached over him, the massive pillar of her bare, toned midsection close enough for him to touch as she activated the shower. A low hum immediately silenced the noises around them, finally giving them some privacy.


She looked down at him as he stared up at her, the sound waves surrounding them slowly sloughing off the grime that covered their bodies. “What? I still needed a shower, you know.” She reached down and poked him gently on his belly, her fingertip smearing their shared sweat on his hairy skin. “And I know you did, too. Sorry about that, but it’s not like I expected to find you like this.” She laughed. “And then to also run into a normal-sized you just seconds later!”


“It was a holodeck malfunction—“ he began plaintively.


“Bup bup bup,” she cut him off, pressing the pad of her thumb gently over his lips as she shook her head. “You don’t have to try to explain it to me. Remember the time I rematerialized on the transporter pad looking like a little kid? Or when Geordi and I were stuck out of phase and you all thought we’d died, but we were here, invisible and walking through the walls like ghosts?” She reached up and took off her headband, shaking her head and running her fingertips along her scalp as she threw her head back and pushed out her chest.


He stared as her modest breasts bounced and swayed from her actions, feeling himself become a little aroused at the sight.


“I got to attend my own funeral that time.” She smiled down at him, not noticing or caring about the hardening between his legs. “Hmm, come to think of it, that was a transporter accident, too. Maybe I should take shuttles more often. Anyway, it’s just another day at the office for a member of Starfleet, am I right?”


Riker laughed and looked up at her. “Yes. Yes, you absolutely are. Thank you.”


She reached down into a bag on the floor beside him, rummaging around inside. “So, there’s two of you now?” she asked, her huge face directly in front of his as she watched him nod. She stood, pulling out a small diffuser and spraying a few puffs around the stall, filling it with the fresh fragrance of tea tree oil. “I take it he doesn’t know about you, then.” She reached into her bag again, pulling out two washcloths. Her huge hand dropped one onto his lap, covering his growing little erection, before using the other one to rub at her neck and shoulders. 


“No,” he said softly, sitting on the shelf and leaning back against the wall of the stall, finally able to relax a little for the first time all day. He looked up at her as she ran the cloth over her bare chest, appreciating the way her hard, dark little nipples contrasted against her pale skin. “But I suppose it’s only a matter of time before he finds out.” He put his palm along the backside of his neck and sighed. “I’m a little worried because, in general, reactions to my new size haven’t been… great.”


Ro sat down cross-legged on the floor in front of him so that they were more or less eye-level, dabbing at her thighs. “Oh? Are people scared of you, or something?” 


Will laughed and shook his head, finally using the towel-sized piece of fabric to rub over his body. “No, no. Nothing like that.” He blushed, fidgeting. “I’d say the general consensus is that I’m something between a toy and a pet, so…”


She blew out an exhale, raising her eyebrows. “Boy. Sounds like you’ve had a day. Even by Starfleet standards.” Her eyes flicked to the little bruises around his wrists and ankles.


“You have no idea.”


They both let the sound of the sonic shower wash away their conversation as they continued to clean themselves, simply enjoying each other’s company as they shared a nice, if unusual, moment.


“Can… I ask you something?” Ro said, finally, rubbing the cloth over her feet and between her toes.


“Of course.” He found his hand softly stroking himself, hidden under the oversized washcloth as he watched Ro dip hers between her legs.


“It’s just… something your larger self said when we ran into each other in the hallway earlier. About our time with the alien who wiped our memories.”


He nodded. “Sure. What did I say?”


“You said… um, big you said that you put everything behind you, that you don’t think about it, and that you suggest I do the same.” She looked at him with big, expressive eyes. “Do you really feel that way?”


Will laughed a little uncomfortably, shifting against the hard surface of his seat.


“No pressure just because I could smash you flat if you said something I didn’t like,” she joked, moving her hand and opening it so that it hovered over him.


Riker shook his head as he looked up at the lines of her palm, his laugh becoming more genuine. “No… no, it’s funny. It’s actually easier for me to be completely honest now that I’m like this.”


He reached up and grabbed at one of her fingertips, guiding her hand down so that it rested on the fabric covering his lap. He moaned very softly as she brushed against the hidden tip of his cock. Though she gently tried to pull away, he held firm.


“We never really talked about everything that happened, and I’m sorry for that,” he continued softly. “I know that, for me, it was impossible to talk to our ship’s Counselor because of her personal involvement, so I can imagine it was the same for you.”


Ro nodded her head, raising her eyebrows slightly as she questioned what she felt beneath her fingers.


“The truth is, it did make me uncomfortable to the point that I had to actively put it out of my thoughts just to get through the day. I avoided seeing you, if I didn’t have to, because I was scared we’d have to have an awkward conversation.” He sighed. “I haven’t had many great loves in my life, so to suddenly have one ripped away from me just because of a misunderstanding caused by an accident left more damage than I wanted to admit. Even if the relationship… our love… wasn’t actually ‘real,’ the pain of its loss still was, you know?”


She nodded again, peeling her fingertips from his lap as her thumb reached up to softly stroke at his little shoulder.


“So, yes,” he continued, “I did try to put those feelings away, to make it easier for me, and, I hoped, for you too. But it doesn’t mean that you don’t hold a special place in my heart — more than just a friend, at the very lest. Does that answer your question?”


Ro’s eyes glistened, but no tears were in danger of falling. “Yes, thank you. I just needed to know that our time together… that it wasn’t something you could just sweep under the rug so easily. I know what it’s like to feel you have to put up a big, strong front so that nobody fucks with you. When I was growing up during the war it was necessary to put up that kind of wall just to survive. So you’ve seen a side of me that I’ve never really shown to anyone.” Her index finger stroked the underside of his hairy little chin. “And even if it was because of an accident, like you said, it doesn’t make the pain of the loss any less real. I mean, before you I didn’t even know I could ever feel that way about anyone else, much less a man.” She smiled at him. “But, I suppose those feelings — those desires — were there subconsciously the whole time. Just waiting for the right person to come into my life to unlock them.” Her hand lifted, giant fingers curling over his shoulder as she gave him a reassuring pat before pulling away. “It’s a real shame that that person isn’t you anymore. Not now. Not with you shrunken down like this, anyway.”


“I’m sorry, what?” He blinked up at her in surprise.


“Maybe in another life we could’ve been together, Will. Hell, in another life we were together. But now, with you tiny and all, the door between that life and this one is shut between us for good.” She looked across at his bewildered little face. “No matter what other kinds of feelings I carry in my heart for you, I just don’t find you attractive like this at all. I can be your friend, of course. But now, especially now, that’s as far as I can go with you.”


Riker shook his head, trying to comprehend just what she was saying. His confusion was evident on his little face.


“I’m sorry. Were you expecting something different from me?” she asked pointedly.


“Well I… I just thought…” He struggled to form a reply as he felt his arousal dissipate within him like a snuffed flame. “We have a certain familiarity. I feel like I can really talk to you. I can tell you anything.”


“Yes, and I’ll always treasure that about you and me. No matter what,” she said as she stood up. She looked down at him, her hands on her bare hips as she pursed her thin lips.”Oh… Did you think…? That we…?” She smirked at him with a hint of condescension. “How would that even work, exactly?” Her eyes lit up suddenly. “Ah! Is that what you meant by being seen as something between a ‘toy’ and a ‘pet’? Weird! Was it with Deanna? Did the two of you…?” Her hands pantomimed an intimate act with curled fingers as shook her head. “Is it because of her time on that planet with all those little people? You know, I was asked to go on that mission and I had to turn it down. Just the thought of all of them there… underfoot… Like so many insects…” She made an exaggerated shiver before reaching into her bag and pulling out clean underwear.


“Yes, Deanna and I…” He shook his head. “I—I didn’t know you felt that way about Liliputians,” he said with more sadness than he wanted to convey outwardly.


“Nothing personal, you understand,” she said as she clasped her bra across her chest. 


“No, of course not, I—“


“When I was a kid, my province had a year with a particularly bad swarm of Bajoran Cicadas. Like life wasn’t hard enough already, right? They were nasty little things too, crawling and flying around everywhere, eating our crops, all that.” She shook her head and closed her eyes. “I still remember the sound of them crunching under my feet as I walked home. And the way they chirped! Sounded like little screams.”


“Laren, I—“


“Even just having you squirm and wiggle under my arm made me want to—“


“I get it, Ro! Enough already!” Will’s little eyes flashed up at her in anger and disappointment.


“Sorry, Will. I’m sorry.” She quickly got into a fresh uniform and looked down at him with an edge of pity. “Like I said, it’s nothing personal, just a preference. You’re still a very handsome little guy, I’m sure. Just not my type anymore.” She slipped her boots onto her feet.


“You have bridge duty later?” he asked, relieved to be able to change the subject.


“Yeah, in about an hour,” she nodded. “But for now I was going to head back to the Ensign’s quarters. Hopefully that Crusher kid isn’t still there. I ran into him there after meeting you… and you in the hallway.” Her head shook. “Most of the war vets I’ve known have a less haunted look in their eyes than he does. What are they even teaching the poor cadets at Starfleet Academy these days?” 


Riker laughed bitterly.


“Anyway. Ready?” she asked, wrapping a new headband across her forehead. Her hand moved towards the shower controls as she slung her bag over her shoulder.


He looked up at her. “Yeah. Ro?”


“Yes?”


“When you go to the bridge… I want you to take me to see the Captain.”


She looked down at him and nodded. “Understood.”


Ro tapped at the controls above his head, the cacophony outside rushing into their little stall. She held her open bag down for him to crawl inside before closing it up and walking out.


End Notes:

To Be Continued...

Chapter 7 - Between A Romulan And A Hard Place by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Commander Riker has an encounter with a familiar face.


Finally making good use of the Feet tag. This will likely be the penultimate chapter.



Commander Sela paced around the floor of her Ready Room, her rage rising with each pounding step she took. It was bad enough that Roumulan High Command had her in charge of the N’ventnar, an old outdated Warbird, with the lowly task of patrolling a far flung corner of the Neutral Zone. But now she was being made to wait by the very Federation crew that had helped cause her fall from grace in the first place. Her botched attempt to provoke a Federation war with the Klingons, along with her failure to invade Vulcan, made her a lot of enemies in the Senate.  Though she was lucky to still have a post, much less her life, she still burned in fury at the downward trajectory of her once rising career. 


She huffed as she plopped herself down angrily at the chair behind her desk, fidgeting with a stylus before throwing it down onto the floor in disgust. The meeting with the Enterprise’s captain was delayed for three hours now without any good explanation. The only reason they gave was an “unexpected personnel issue,” whatever that meant. Sela had half a mind to lob over a couple of plasma torpedoes their way just for some attention, but her more rational instincts told her that her ship was no match for the Federation’s flagship. Her fists slammed down onto the surface of her dark mirrored desk just as a chime rang out from above.


“Commander,” came the voice of Sub-Commander T’rul, her first officer. “The Federation captain wishes to speak with you.”


“Put it through,” she grunted, before whispering under her breath, “Finally.”


The screen on Sela’s desk lit up showing the bridge of the Enterprise and her crew.


“Picard,” she snarled as she leaned forward in her chair. “It’s about time. I was starting to feel insulted by your lack of respect.”


“My most humble apologies, Commander,” Picard replied in his honeyed baritone as he rose from his seat. “We were dealing with some unforeseen complications, and—“


“Spare me your excuses, Picard,” she said, cutting him off. “I don’t have time to listen to your blathering. Are you ready to meet, or should I inform High Command that your obstinance threatens the flimsy truce between our two peoples?” Sela’s knuckles were white as she forcefully gripped the arms of her chair, something between a smile and a grimace playing across her lips.


“Commander, I don’t think—“


“What… is that?” Sela asked, something on the arm of the Captain’s chair catching her eye. She pointed at her screen. “That… there. What. Is. It?” She almost couldn’t believe what she was seeing.


The Captain slowly turned to look back at the little man seated on his armrest. “Oh… That’s… ah. He’s, er… Commander Riker,” he said uneasily as he turned back towards the viewscreen.


Sela scoffed. “Somehow our past experiences have left you with the impression that I’m mentally impaired in some way, Picard. I can see Riker in the seat next to you, and not the size of a little doll.” She watched the screen as the woman to the Captain’s left looked worriedly between the smaller and larger versions of the same man.


“Yes…” Picard began slowly. “I’m afraid it’s a rather long story—“


“Then I won’t let you waste any more of my time trying to tell it,” Sela said, standing. “Alert your transporter room to prepare for my arrival. And make sure you bring… that… to our meeting. Sela out.”


Picard blinked as the screen changed from a view of the Romulan Commander to one of the her Warbird floating in space. He turned around to face his crew.


“Captain,” Lieutenant Worf bellowed from his station behind the command arch. “I do not think that it is wise to take Commander RIker to a meeting with the Romulan in the state he’s in. Even though Admiral Nachayev has ordered us to find out the cause of the explosion in the Neutral Zone, it is not worth risking the safety of a senior officer to do so.”


Troi nodded vigorously. “Yes! Yes, I agree with Worf, Captain. I sense nothing good from Commander Sela, and we’ve seen how little regard she has for even her allies, much less…” she gestured towards the shrunken Riker, to which the full-sized Riker nodded in agreement.


Picard brought his hand to his chin and nodded as well. “Yes, I agree, Counselor, Mr. Worf. I have no intention of —“


“Captain?” said the little Commander, rising to his feet. “Don’t I get a say in what happens to me?”


The Captain crouched down on one knee and spoke softly. “Will, you don’t…” He stopped, shaking his head as he corrected himself. “Sorry, I mean Thomas, of course. I haven’t forgotten that you’ve decided to go by your middle name to make your situation less confusing.”


The tiny officer nodded.


“Thomas,” Picard began again with a little smile, “you don’t have to do this. I would never order you to put yourself in harm’s way like that.”


Thomas stood up to his full height, pulling down on the tunic of his newly replicated miniature uniform. “With all due respect, Captain, if I were full-sized you absolutely would. You’ve done it countless times during your command, and rightfully so. It’s your duty, and one that I know you take very seriously.” He took a few careful steps along the length of the armrest. “When we talked about me remaining as a part of the crew I told you that I didn’t want you to treat me any differently just because I’m small. This is the perfect opportunity to show that I’m just another officer on this ship. So if my attendance at this meeting is necessary to keep the Federation safe from a possible Romulan threat, then I need to be there. Right?”


A slow smile spread across Picard’s face as he stood back up. “You’re right, Commander. Of course. I should’ve known you wouldn’t back down from a challenge, no matter what size you are.”


“Thank you, Captain,” Thomas said smiling. “And besides, it’s just a meeting. What’s the worst that could happen?”


Deanna’s face was lined with anxiety, but she said nothing. Worf just crossed his arms and shook his head almost imperceptibly.


“Right, let’s get started, then,” Picard said, turning his head and nodding to Troi. “Counselor, will you please come with me to the transporter room to collect our guest? Erm, Commanders?” Picard looked at the Rikers.


“Yes?” They answered in unison.


“We’ll meet you in the observation lounge in a few minutes,” said the Captain as he started walking up the ramp towards the turbolift. 


Troi rose from her seat, glancing back worriedly over her shoulder at Thomas before turning to follow Picard.


As they approached, the doors to the lift opened, revealing a nervous-looking Beverly Crusher. She smiled at Picard and Troi, nodding at the Counselor.


“Deanna! Jean-Luc! W-what a nice surprise,” Crusher stammered, not able to make eye contact with either of them as she walked onto the bridge. Looking over to her right she visibly flinched to see both of the Rikers sitting together. 


“Beverly…” Picard said with concern in his voice. “Are you feeling alright?”


Troi just looked at her, trying to piece together the jumbled thoughts that were flashing through the doctor’s mind.


“Yes, I’m fine Captain, thank you. J-just surprised to see…” Her voice trailed off, her eyes focused with laser intensity on little Riker as a fiery blush arose in her cheeks.


“It’s okay, Beverly,” Thomas said, breaking the growing awkward silence. “I told the Captain how, after you returned me to Deanna’s quarters, I, um, I decided to try to make it to the bridge myself to look for her.” He cleared his throat. “Luckily Ensign Ro found me wandering in the hallway and brought me here herself. Thank you again, Ensign.”


Ro turned from her seat at the conn, her eyes briefly appraising the Doctor with a knowing (and slightly disapproving) glance before nodding curtly. “My pleasure, Commander. Happy to help.”


“Oh…,” Beverly said distractedly. “Oh, that’s—that’s wonderful. I’m glad you’re okay  I was so worried the last time I saw you.”


“I’m doing well, Doctor, Thomas said with a slight blush of his own. “And, as you said after your scans, perfectly healthy. Thank you.”


Picard smiled, patting Crusher’s shoulder. “Indeed, I look forward to discussing the scans you ran on Commander Riker later, Doctor. But for now, if you’ll excuse us…”


He and Troi continued on into the lift. The Counselor put her hand to her forehead, her mind racing at so many deceptive thoughts coming from those around her. She had a lot of questions for Crusher, Ro and little Riker, but now was clearly not the time to ask them.


“Yes… of course,” Crusher muttered. “I should… be getting back to sickbay, actually. Pardon me.” She walked across the bridge to the opposite turbolift door and stepped inside.


Will just shook his head in bemusement, not needing to be half Betazed to know that there was definitely some strangeness afoot. He looked down at his tiny doppelganger. “Need a lift to the lounge? I just so happen to be heading in that direction,” he asked, laying his hand down, palm up, next to Thomas.


“I thought you’d never ask.”


————————————————————


Sela leaned back in her seat, her eyes glazed over as she looked out the windows of the Observation Lounge. “So… you’re saying there’s an entire planet of little people just your size—”


“Yes,” Thomas blurted out with a bit of exasperation, “and they’ve decided that they would like to join the Federation. But, again, that’s not really why we’re meeting here today, is it?” He walked away from her on the tabletop, holding his head in his hand. 


“Commander,” Picard began softly, swiveling his chair towards the Romulan at the head of the table. “We would like your permission to enter the Neutral Zone to study the explosion that occurred there this morning. The purpose of our mission is purely scientific, I assure you. Our long-range scans indicate that whatever happened there was a naturally occurring event. We only want to study it to further our understanding of interstellar phenomena. Of course you are welcome to accompany us to the site to make sure that we do not act in any way that may violate the treaty between the Romulan Empire and the Federation.”


Sela nodded, her eyes on the little man at the other end of the conference table. “So noble, your quest for knowledge and discovery,” she said derisively, arching an eyebrow at Picard’s obvious fib. “Very well, you have my permission… on one condition.” She pointed at Thomas. “He will come with me back to my ship until your scans are complete as a sort of… insurance. Once you are done you may have him back—“


“Absolutely not!” erupted Will from a few seats away. “Just because you’ve been busted down to looking after this backwater doesn’t mean that you get to throw your weight around however you’d like. No way are you taking him.”


“Will, calm down,” said Picard diplomatically. “I’m sure we can reach an agreement that meets everyone’s needs.”


“If I can’t take the little human then there’s no deal,” Sela insisted, crossing her arms defiantly. “I’m sure your sensors have picked up the presence of half a dozen Warbirds on our side of the Neutral Zone, ready to strike if you so much as think about crossing without permission.” She brushed an errant strand of blonde hair from her face before placing her elbows onto the table, glaring around the room as if daring someone to challenge her.


Picard sighed, upset at what he knew he had to do. “Very well.” He turned towards Thomas. “Commander Riker, you will accompany Commander Sela back to her Warbird—“


“Captain!” Deanna burst out, practically in tears. “You can’t—!”


“Counselor, control yourself,” said Picard cooly. “I’m sure Commander Sela will act in accordance with all relevant treaties and treat our senior officer with the utmost respect.”


Troi only shook her head as she looked over to see the Romulan giving her a look like the cat that ate the canary.


“Of course, Picard,” Sela said, bowing her head almost sarcastically. “No harm will come to him while he’s in my care… as long as you act with honor as you said you would.”


Thomas looked over at Troi and gave her a reassuring smile, even though he felt his stomach drop at the thought of leaving the Enterprise in the clutches of the enemy. “It’s going to be okay, Deanna. I’ll be back before you know it, I promise.”


The empath stayed quiet, privately wishing she could just snatch up little Riker and run out of the room with him to keep him safe.


Sela stood up in triumph, walking around the table until she towered directly over the shrunken officer. Her hand darted out and wrapped itself around his middle before he could even think of trying to resist. “Take your time with your scans, Picard,” she sneered, tapping the comm badge on her chest. “Commander Sela to the N’ventnar. Two to transport.” Within a moment she and Thomas had disappeared in a cloud of silver swirls.


The Romulan Commander smirked as she rematerialized on the transporter pad, looking down at the little man squirming in her hand. She brought him up to her face and laughed. “That was too easy, toy,” she said as she walked out of the transporter room and towards her cabin. “You Starfleet idiots always try so hard to be such upstanding citizens. Fools.” She rolled her eyes.


“Sela, don’t… you told the Captain you wouldn’t harm me.” He looked up helplessly in her huge grasp.


“And I won’t!” She brought him up to her lips and licked his face like a lollipop. “Mmm, you’ll go back to your friends without a mark on you. Unless I decide to keep you, that is!”


“K-keep me?” he sputtered, doing his best to wipe her spit from his face with the sleeve of his uniform. The maze of darkened hallways in the ship flew past him as she carried him firmly in her grip. “B-but—“


“Oh, calm down, toy. I’m not sure you’re worth going to battle over. Let’s see how good of a job you do first.” She coated him in a fresh glaze of her saliva, her soft tongue running over his face until he was literally out of breath. The power she had over this tiny Starfleet officer filled her chest with warm butterflies.


“J-job?” he croaked finally.


“Yes, absolutely! No free rides on a Warbird, you pathetic little human. Of course I’m going to put you to work.”


He shuddered as he thought about what kinds of jobs he might be forced to do at his current stature. “But I’m too small—“


“Nonsense!” Sela brought her other hand up, wrapping it around his body as well so that she held him firmly with both. “You’re exactly the right size for several ideas I have in mind.” She flashed him a dangerous smile, bringing his face to her lips for several more smothering licks.


Riker squirmed as hard as he could in her grasp, unable to avoid her slimy, wet tongue no matter how much he tried to turn his head or push at her cheeks and chin with his little hands. He swallowed a few mouthfuls of her saliva as he struggled to breathe. A feeling of relief washed over him when he saw that they had finally reached her cabin, only to be quickly replaced with a rising sense of fresh terror.


She removed one hand from around him, using it to tap her comm badge. “Commander Sela to Sub-Commander T’rul. I have returned from the Federation vessel. You are to follow them into the Neutral Zone and monitor their activities there. For the time being I am not to be disturbed. Is that understood?”


“Commander, I—“


“You are in command, T’rul. No questions necessary. Sela out.”


Sela tore the badge from her chest and threw it in the far corner of the room where it disappeared into the shadows with a metallic clank. “Now, where were we?” she asked seductively to the man she held so effortlessly in her hand. “Oh, yes.” She raised him to her mouth once more.


“Sela! Stop!” Riker yelled with all of his strength, holding his arms out in front of him as if he could possibly hope to keep her at bay.


She laughed. “Ah, there’s the spirit your bigger self showed me when I said I’d take you away!” She carried him over to her messy, unmade bed, kicking off her low cut boots along the way. She sat and used her free hand to peel off her sweaty socks before swinging her legs over onto the rumpled blanket and scooting so that her back was against her headboard with her legs out in front of her.


“Now,” she said, reaching down and placing him between her knees. “You should put some of that feisty energy to good use and give me a nice foot massage.”


Riker balked, looking up and shaking his head. “No. No way. I’m not doing that.”


Sela just looked down at him with a crooked smile. “I wasn’t asking, toy,” she said as she slowly brought her knees together, pinning his body between the grey walls of the thick fabric of her uniform pants. The warmth she felt in her chest spread down into her belly like a lava flow, bubbling up before spilling over between her legs. She felt her neck begin to perspire beneath the high collar of her tunic.


He tried to escape, pushing with all his might against the crushing boulders of her knees, but quickly realized he was outmatched. “Fine… Fine! Just let me go,” he grumbled in defeat.


“That’s a good toy,” she purred, reaching down to roughly pet at his little mop of hair with her fingertips. She opened her legs just enough for him to slip down between her calves.


Thomas shook his head as he passed her ankles, turning to face the bottom of her right foot. It towered over him like a great smelly monolith, the thick skin of her slick sole crinkling as she flexed her toes above his head. He sighed heavily before reaching out his hands to begin to stroke the ball of her foot.


Sela let out a surprisingly girlish giggle at his tiny touch, and then a moan. “Mmm, sorry about the smell, but maybe I would’ve had time to bathe if I hadn’t been forced to wait so long on your Captain.” She tilted her ankle forward, pressing her sole more firmly against him, relishing the feeling of the fresh squirming her simple move elicited.


“That’s it, really put your back into it, toy,” she groaned as she settled her foot at an angle against his body, loving how his little hands felt. Her uniform began to feel hot and restrictive, so she reached down and undid the collar, surprised to see just how flushed her pale chest was underneath the fabric.


Riker was thankful he never skipped arm day when he worked out in the Enterprise’s gym. His hands slid easily along the slick ridges of the giantess’s bare soles as he did his best to please her. Every so often he would slip his fingers up between her sweaty, bulbous toes, squeezing them like ripe melons as his chest rubbed against her foot. His uniform quickly became soaked with her musty scent, and after a while he reached down to peel his top off over his head, tossing the smelly fabric over the side of the bed to get it away from him.


“What’s that you’re doing down there, hmm?” she asked curiously as she rotated her foot to bring him into her view. “Oh, what a wonderful idea, toy. I think I’ll join you.” She lifted her torso to pull off her own top, goosebumps raising quickly on her bare, sweaty skin. On a whim she decided to remove her black bra as well.


Though he couldn’t help but stare at her newly exposed skin, his view was quickly cut off as she brought her foot over him again.


“Ah ah, back to work, little man,” she said brusquely, cupping her bare breasts in her hands now that he couldn’t see. As she felt his body touch her again she ran her thumbs across her hard nipples, arching her back and letting out a moan. She bit her lip, not meaning to be so loud, but not really caring either, as she noticed her pulse begin to throb even more strongly below her belt.


Riker crouched down, throwing his bare shoulder as hard as he could against the center of her sole, his feet slipping against the bedspread as he kept pushing forward. He reached out his hands to rub along the sides of her foot, running them down to knead over the rough skin of her heel. Even if he’d found himself doing a job he didn’t want to do, that was no reason to not do it well.


Sela closed her eyes, sinking languorously back into the pillows behind her. Her mood was so completely opposite of what she’d felt earlier as she waited for her meeting on the Enterprise — relaxed, empowered, and, she had to admit, incredibly aroused. She looked down at her foot, only occasionally seeing her little prisoner’s fingertips along its top and edges, but feeling every bit of his body as he used it to service her. A smile crept across her lips.


“That’s enough for that one, toy,” she said as she lifted her foot, pushing her toes forward until she felt him against them. She flicked her big toe, making solid contact along his chest as she pushed him over towards her left ankle. As she lowered her right foot back into place she slowly lifted her other one.


Thomas laid sprawled and panting on his back, his breath knocked out of him from the surprise hit he’d just taken. The shadow of her looming left foot got his attention before he saw that her sole was quickly approaching where he lay. It was too fast for him to roll away or even lift his arms. All he could do was scream as he felt its enormous weight descend onto his little body.


“Sela! N—!” His voice was cut off as she enveloped his face in the webbing between her big and second toes, her soft sole molding around his struggling form as she pressed him into the plush bed.


An electric shock ran from her foot and up her leg, causing her to moan loudly. The feeling of his whole body squirming helplessly beneath her foot felt wonderful — the power she held over the little Starfleet officer making her head swim. Her hands quickly unbuckled her belt, fumbling a bit in her raw excitement as she pulled it open before unfastening the fly of her pants. Another moan, louder and longer, escaped her lips as she slipped one hand inside her underwear, fingertips sliding wetly over her dripping sex. 


“Mmmmmmmm,” she moaned as she drew her foot up, sliding Thomas’s little body along the bed as she bent her knees and spread her legs. She grabbed his little head between her toes, holding him firmly as she brought her feet together and pressed them over his helpless body. His struggles renewed, arms reaching around to her ankle to slap uselessly at her. She just watched him squirm between her soles as she teased herself, her wet fingers moving over her throbbing clit in a tight circle. Her hips bucked as a quick orgasm rocked her body, not quenching the fire that burned inside of her, but stoking it.


Riker was surprised when he felt the enormous pressure released from around him, leaving him facedown and gasping against the soft blanket. He heard an enormous rustle of fabric as her huge feet planted themselves on either side of him, a giant breeze whooshing above his head as her slacks and panties flew over him and onto the floor at the foot of the bed.


“Get up and come here,” she commanded, one of her feet flipping him over roughly onto his back.


Thomas groaned, planting his hands at his sides and pushing himself up with wobbly arms. His blurred vision slowly came into focus.


Sela looked with naked lust down her legs at the dazed and bewildered man between them. One hand was on her needy pussy, fingers playing along her folds as she occasionally dipped a finger or two inside of herself. The other came up, her finger curling to indicate she wanted him to come closer.


“I said come here,” she said huskily, her legs opening wide. “And lose the pants, they’re just going to get in the way.”


He nodded, his head bouncing on his shoulders like a bobble head doll. His thoughts drifted back to his grandiose speech on the arm of the Captain’s chair as he pulled off his pants and underwear, kicking them off onto the bed as he walked forward.


As he came closer she snatched him up in her hand, bringing him to her face where she covered him in more hungry licks and kisses. The hot breath from her nostrils blew back his hair as she cleaned him like an animal, her huge tongue running across every bit of his bare skin. She grunted passionately as she lapped at his little ass, flipping him over in her hand and taking his warm little cock between her lips. Sela exhaled hotly against his crotch as she enjoyed the flavor of his sweaty body.


“Fuck, you’re delicious,” she moaned.


She leaned back in the bed, feeding his little legs between her ruby lips as she continued to play with herself. He found himself sliding into her giant mouth up to his waist, suddenly panicking as he worried she might try to consume him.


“No! Don’t eat me!” he yelled, his feet kicking out against her molars as he tried desperately to hold onto her big fingers. She let her hand go, content to merely suck on his lower half as her fingers below brought her to yet another orgasm. His body vibrated as she moaned around him before tilting her chin forward and spitting him out onto her chest.


Riker tumbled down her soft slopes until he came to rest on her belly, just laying there for a moment to catch his breath as he rose and fell with each of hers.


“Eat you?” she chuckled. “And lose you so quickly? Not a chance.”


She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, bringing them up to smear her juices over him. A shiver ran though her body.


“Besides, I’m not letting you off that easily. You haven’t even made me come yet.” She plucked him up with her finger and thumb around his ankle, dragging his head through her fluffy blonde bush before letting him slide down her wet lips and tumble onto the bed.


“If you haven’t noticed, I’ve had to do all the work myself, you worthless little human. Now it’s your turn.”


Thomas gulped as he stood up, Sela’s enormous heat washing over him like a campfire, her lips wet and open. Giant fingers pushed against his back, knocking him forward until he fell face-first against her clit.


“Oh! That’s the spot,” she yelped, her fingers at his back urging him on. “Very good.”


He licked and lapped at her button, his hands coming up to stroke her labia as he pressed himself against her. I’ve got this, he thought to himself confidently as he brought her clit into his mouth like it was a little cock. His hands came up to jerk the base under her hood as he passionately sucked and licked at her clit.


For a while Sela seemed very satisfied with his ministrations, moaning at his tiny touches as she squirmed on the bed. But after a few moments she found herself wanting more — no, needing more. His little strokes were nice, but he was just too small to give her the friction she craved. She drew up her legs and reached down around her hips, her fingertips pulling at her thighs to open her lips wider for him. That felt good… for a few minutes, anyway. But soon she found her fingers at his back to push him even harder against her sex. Soon she was grinding his little body against her lips with no clue if he was even doing anything himself. She felt her arousal begin to wane, even though she was certain her biggest orgasm was still within her.


“Ugh, not good enough! I’ll just have to do it myself!” she yelled frustratedly as she reached down with both hands to grab at his hands and feet. She pulled him taut against her pussy, turning her hips so that her lower half was twisted perpendicularly to her upper body. With her leg in the air she slowly began to pull little Riker back and forth along her enormous pussy lips, using him like a string of floss to bring herself closer and closer to her ultimate goal. 


“Ugh! That’s it! Yes! Yes!” she moaned as she drew him along her lips, coating him in her sticky juices.


Riker couldn’t tell which way was up or down as she used his little body for her pleasure. It was unbelievably hot against her skin, and he had no way to stop her. All he could do was hang on for the ride as she slipped him over and across her wet folds, hoping that she’d soon find the stimulation she needed to get herself off. 


Sela’s strokes grew longer and more fervent, and soon she was sliding him from her bush all the way to her puckered asshole. After a few moments her legs began to shake, and before long her pussy clenched hard, drenching him in a fresh gush of her juices as she came all over his body. Her cries rang out through the cabin as she crushed her smooth thighs over him, letting go of her hands as she rocked her hip slowly against the bed. 


His body was completely surrounded by hers on all sides, with only his upturned face and arms peeking out from between the tops of her legs, the hair of her pubis tickling at his nose. She lay still for a long time until he realized she must’ve fallen asleep. He tried to move, to do anything to get her attention, but he was utterly unable to.  With as heavy of a sigh as he could muster, he laid there and waited.


End Notes:

To Be Continued...

Chapter 8 - Measure Of A Man by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Turns out I had another chapter in me after all. But the next one will definitely be the end. Lots of smut here, but also, I hope, some halfway decent storytelling.

Measure Of A Man


“How are you feeling? Are you okay?”


Counselor Troi’s questions lingered in the air, the steady thrum of the Enterprise’s engines the only sound in her office. Will Riker leaned back against the cushion of the small sofa across from her desk, rubbing his fingertips against his temples before letting out a long exhale.


“Yeah, sorry. I’m fine. It’s been… a hell of a time, these past 24 hours or so. Thank you for squeezing me into your schedule.”


Deanna smiled, reaching down to smooth the hem of her turquoise dress over her crossed legs. 


“Of course, Will. You know you’re welcome to talk to me about anything at any time. My door is always open for you.”


“Thank you.” He smiled, hesitating a bit before continuing. “It can get somewhat… complicated when I need to talk about things that involve you, too.”


She raised an eyebrow and leaned forward, resting her hand on her chin.


“I’m not denigrating your skills as a counselor, of course,” he added quickly, moving his hands in front of him defensively. “Only that sometimes I have a hard time…”


“Being completely open and honest with me,” she said, finishing his thought as she smiled and tapped her head. “I know, Will. I always know. That makes you just like everyone else that sits in that seat. People won’t say half of what they’re really thinking.”


“Then you know…”


“How you’re feeling? If you’re okay? Of course. But I find that asking questions leads to far more productive sessions. Saying your feelings aloud is the first step towards actually processing them. Even if I know what you’re thinking, it doesn’t always mean that you do.”


All he could do was look back at her in mild bewilderment, unsure of what to say next.


“And asking questions also leads to fewer awkward staring contests, which I always win anyway,” she chuckled softly. “I’m sorry, I’m not being very fair to you. Why don’t you just tell me what’s on your mind?”


Will sighed and looked out the window into the field of cold, indifferent stars beyond.


“It’s odd knowing that there’s a piece of me out there… Someone who isn’t quite me, but who is, except for some obvious differences, also mostly me? What’s he going through over there with that… that Romulan bitch? What is he feeling right now?”


Deanna closed her eyes as her mind reached out beyond the nearby bulkhead, and across the vacuum of space to the Warbird that hung next to them.


————————————————————


“Get up!”


Sela’s huge finger pushed insistently at Thomas’s chest, compressing his ribs painfully as she slid his naked body along the surface of her bed. He groaned sleepily, his hands pushing ineffectually against her monstrous digit as he tried to roll away in escape. After a moment she simply scooped him up in her hand, rolling over so that she lay on her back. Without a word she lifted him up to her lips and popped his whole head into her mouth.


Riker thrashed violently, his hands reaching up to punch and slap at her nose and smooth cheeks as the slimy bumps of her tongue smeared over his face. The taste and smell of her morning breath filled his mouth and nose along with her gooey saliva. 


Sela gigged at the way his screams made her molars vibrate, her lips stretching powerfully across his neck as they curled into a cruel smile. She sucked until she drew enough breath from his tiny lungs that his protests were silenced, his body beginning to go limp in her giant grip. Finally she pushed her tongue against his face and forced him from her mouth, cradling his body in her open palm.


She smiled down at him as he lay in her hand, drawing deep breaths as his eyes fluttered. “Awake now, aren’t you?” she sneered.


He just nodded, hands wiping at his face as he turned his head so that he didn’t have to look at her.


“Just because I used your pathetic little doll body to get myself off doesn’t mean that you get to sleep in, toy,” she said as she dumped him onto the bed next to her. She turned her body so that she faced him, her hand curling over him possessively, a fingertip reaching out to stroke at him with something like affection. “Mmm, though I must admit I did enjoy the way you felt between my thighs. You can sleep there every night from now on.”


“Sela, please,” Riker croaked. “The Enterprise will be done with her scans soon, and then you’ll have to return me to my people like you said you would.”


Her hand effortlessly pushed him down into the plushness of her bed. “Do I?” she asked with playful defiance.


“Yes,” came his muffled reply as he squirmed under her palm.


She sighed as she picked him up, rolling onto her back once more and plopping him down onto her tummy. Her hands came up behind her head as she looked down at him.


“Why are you in such a hurry to get back to your ship when there’s already a normal-sized version of you living there who’s superior to you in every possible way?” she asked with clear contempt in her voice. “Do you really think there’s going to be a time when you aren’t just a smaller, weaker, more inferior version of him? If given the choice between the two of you, who’s going to pick you over him, anyway?” She nudged him with her hand, rolling him over so that he lay flat on his back with his feet pointed towards her face, his head resting in the soft divot of her navel.


“You should stay here with me,” she said seductively. “I’ll never treat you like you’re just second best.”


RIker lay atop her, his body rising and falling with each of her giant breaths as he found himself actually considering what she said. Is she right? he thought. What would a career in Starfleet be like for me now that I’m so small and vulnerable? Could I ever be seriously considered to command a starship? What about Deanna? Would she ever choose me over…him? His mind raced as he considered the implications of being a miniature man in a giant world.


“Come on,” she purred, licking her index finger and thumb suggestively before reaching down and pulling gently at his soft little cock. “I could make it worth your while, you know. It doesn’t have to only be about me all the time.”


As her enormous fingertips tugged at him he found his body reacting, growing hard in her slippery grasp. Though initially he tried to push her hand away he still moaned in spite of himself, his will to resist ebbing away with each of her powerful strokes. He thrusted his hips up to meet her giant touch as his hands gripped at the wide plane of her belly. 


She smiled as she saw his reactions, hoping that she was swaying his thoughts towards her desires. So what if I’m just being nice to persuade him to stay willingly? She’d do or say whatever it took to get what she wanted, and she definitely wanted this new toy all to herself. Her other hand reached between her own legs, smearing the wetness from inside over her puffy lips and clit as she moaned out in pleasure.


Their shared heat rose with each passing moment, moans increasing in pace as she brought the both of them closer and closer to orgasm. After a while she switched the positions of her hands, rubbing her own wetness over his cock as she spread his precum over her throbbing sex. Finally, Riker went rigid against her torso, arching his back and groaning as he began to spurt all over her finger and thumb, a few shots of his cum even landing on the soft skin between her breasts. She milked his little shaft before swiping her fingers against the puddle on her chest, bringing them to her lips to lick at the funky saltiness of their shared juices. Her own orgasm tipped out of her, nearly throwing the little man off her body as she writhed on the bed, screaming out in passionate pleasure. 


Riker flipped over onto his front, stretching his arms and legs across her hot, sweat-slicked belly as best he could to hold onto her wildly bucking body. He slid forward towards the furnace of her pelvis, stopping himself by grabbing roughly at her thatch of pubic hair. She squealed at the sensation, smashing her hand down on top of him and pinning him against her mons as she came down from her orgasm. Both lay panting and sweaty from their exertions.


“So,” she giggled breathily after a while. “Still in a big hurry to get back to your second-class life, my little toy?”


————————————————————


Deanna winced as Thomas’s emotions flooded her mind, her hand rising to her forehead as if in mild pain.


“He… he’s alive. And… relatively fine, I think,” she said finally.


Relatively fine?” Will asked skeptically.


“Yes,” she said before shaking her head. “But you’re deflecting, Will. I’m asking about how you are feeling, not Thomas. I’m sure he can fend for himself. From what I’ve seen, both of you are very scrappy and resourceful when you need to be.”


“How I’m feeling? How I’m feeling…,” Riker turned away from the window, his brow furrowed. 


Troi sighed. “Didn’t we just talk about you being completely open and honest with me?” Her eyes softened. 


“Deanna…,” he said as he rocked in his seat uneasily.


“Just tell me, please.”


“I’m worried that you’re going to choose him instead of me, alright?” he finally blurted out. “You’ve been so concerned with him ever since… since the accident, and from everything you told me earlier… well, you’ve had some tender moments with him that you and I haven’t had in quite a while, and—“


“Will—“


“Our time together yesterday rekindled some feelings that I thought I’d put behind me — that we’d put behind us — and now I’m worried that I’m going to lose you to… me!


Imzadi,” Troi said gently as she rose from her seat, taking a few steps before squeezing onto the sofa beside him. She took his hand into one of hers, intertwining their fingers together as she snuggled against him, nuzzling her head against his chest. “Could I cuddle like this with someone tiny?”


“Um, no, I don’t think so,” Will said quietly as he felt his anxiety start to slip out of him. His tension eased as he relaxed a little against her warmth.


“No, of course I couldn’t. You’d end up a little red stain underneath me.” She looked up at him and smiled. “And we both know that this would be impossible without my lips covering your whole face.” Her hand slipped up behind his head as she pulled him in for a long, deep kiss.


Will’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as he felt her nimble tongue slip into his mouth. When she finally pulled away he was lightheaded.


“We’ve wasted years being apart because we were both too scared and too proud to talk to each other,” she said as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. “I know that you losing me was the biggest regret of your life, and you should know that I never stopped loving you, even if I couldn’t forgive you until now. So can we try to put our past behind us and make a new future together?”


He nodded his head yes, smiling from ear to ear. Their lips met again for another passionate kiss.


She pulled away, standing before him and hiking her dress up her legs. His eyes widened as he watched her, a look of realization and excited anticipation on his face. “Good,” she said as she climbed back up onto the chair, straddling his lap as she balanced with her hands on his shoulders. Her head dipped down, nibbling softly at his neck before her lips kissed along his earlobe as she whispered, “Because there’s something else I need to show you that’s only possible if you’re big.” She rocked her hips, grinding her panty-covered pussy against the bulge in his slacks.


He cleared his throat. “I certainly hope I’m no longer just like everyone else who sits in this seat,” he said with an impish grin.


Deanna just sighed and rolled her eyes as she grabbed at his collar and began to peel open his uniform top.


“Counselor, this is highly unprofessional. I’m going to have to lodge a complaint with the medical ethics board.”


“How many times do I have to tell you to shut up, Will Riker?” she said with a grin of her own before bringing her lips to his once more.


————————————————————


“Commander Sela? Th-this is a surprise,” stammered Sub-Commander T’rul, rising nervously to her feet as her superior officer stormed onto the bridge.


“Why? Am I not still in command of this vessel, T’rul? Have you already forgotten who’s in charge here?” Sela barked as she stomped over to her chair, sitting down so heavily that the seat creaked audibly under her force. She tapped angrily at her command console.


“N-no, of course not. It’s just that… y-you’d asked not to be disturbed, so—,”


“Yes, and now I’m here! I don’t understand what’s so difficult to understand, Sub-Commander,” Sela yelled, practically shaking with anger. “Now, hail the Enterprise. I wish to speak with Picard. Now!” She squirmed impatiently, almost seeming to enjoy the way her behind slid across the surface of her seat. “NOW!”


“Yes! Yes, sir! Of course!” T’rul took her own seat next to her, looking uneasily at Sela’s manic, flushed face. ”Communications officer! Raise the Enterprise at once!”


Within moments the Enterprise’s bridge appeared onscreen. Captain Picard rose from his chair, a warm smile on his face.


“Commander! To what do we owe—“


“Stuff it, Picard,” Sela grumbled, crossing her legs and rapidly bouncing her heel. “Have you completed your scans yet?”


Picard’s smile faltered slightly. “Erm, well, you’ll be happy to know that one of our sensor arrays has malfunctioned, meaning that our scans are taking a little longer than we expected. But Commander Data assures me that we’ll have all the readings we need in approximately 24 to 36 hours.” He paused, always the savvy diplomat, and chose his next words carefully. “May I ask how—“


Sela cut him off angrily. “He’s good, he’s fine,” she said with a lopsided grin. “He’s nearby… Mmm very close actually.” Something between a cough and a moan escaped her lips. “He sends his regards, I’m sure. I’ll let him know you asked about him. Sela out!”


The Romulan Commander stood up abruptly, glowering at the image of the Enterprise on the viewscreen.


“T’rul! You have the conn. If you need me I’ll be in the recreation room riding one of the exercise cycles. But I suggest you don’t find any reason to interrupt me.”


The first officer just blinked as Sela entered the nearby lift, disappearing just as quickly and unexpectedly as she arrived.


————————————————————


Thomas thought that nothing could be worse than being pinned in Ro Laren’s smelly armpit, but it was nothing compared to the experience of being trapped inside Sela’s enormous, sweaty ass.


After Sela had brought them both to completion, and as he was laying panting and spent under her giant hand, he’d had a sudden moment of clarity. When she asked him if he still wanted to return to the Enterprise he’d answered honestly.


“Anything would be better than being stuck with someone as miserable as you,” he said calmly.


“What… what did you just say to me?” she asked, confused but with a rapidly rising note of anger in her voice.


“You heard me, Sela,” he said defiantly as he struggled to remove the hand that pinned him to her sweaty mons. “My life is worth more than being a sex toy to anyone, much less to a giant failure like you.” He reached around and pried one finger up enough for him to slide out onto her hipbone, standing up to his full height and crossing his arms. “Your mother would be so disappointed in you.”


Her face was practically purple in anger as she snatched him up violently in her fist. Spittle flew, pelting him as she yelled. “Y-you take that back right now! Or you’ll… you’ll…,”


“I’ll… what…?” he groaned as he twisted in her grip.


“You’ll be fucking sorry! Thats what!” she roared as she jumped out of bed and began pacing the room in a blind rage.


She wanted nothing more than to squeeze the very life out of him, to close her fist until he was nothing more than a bloody pulp in her hand. But the incredibly small,  rational part of her brain knew that to do that would spark a certain interstellar conflict, pitting the might of the Federation against the forces of the Romulan Empire. She doubted that even her own ship would make it out of this sector intact if she acted so rashly as to seriously injure or kill a senior officer from the Enterprise. She shook her head, not wanting to bring any more shame to the Empire, and certainly not over her own hurt feelings from this insignificant speck of a man. However, though she couldn’t kill him, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t make him suffer. A calm smile graced her lips as she decided she knew exactly what to do with him.


“S-Sela? What… what are you doing?” he said uneasily as she walked quietly over to her bedside table and opened a drawer, pulling from it a small bottle of clear fluid.


She sat on the bed wordlessly, opening her hand so that her little captive lay on her palm as she popped open the lid of the bottle in her other hand. Humming a little song to herself, she coated his body in the slick liquid until he lay in a pool of it. 


“What…?” he asked in confusion as he ran his hands over his face, amazed at how slickly they slid over his skin. It wasn’t until she climbed up onto her knees on the bed and bent at her waist that he had an inkling of what was happening.


“No… NO! Y-you can’t! Don’t put me in your pussy! Don’t you dare, you giant asshole!” he yelled as he struggled as hard as he could in her slippery grip.


She laughed as she dropped the bottle of lube, balancing herself on that hand as she brought him around and began to smear him wetly along the plump canyon of her huge buttcrack.


“Oh, my dear toy. I’m afraid you’re only half right,” she groaned as she felt his body slip across her sensitive pucker. “Just be thankful that I’m smart enough not to shove you in there headfirst. You’re no good to me dead.” She lay her shoulder against the bed as she used her now free hand to pull apart her cheeks, guiding his feet into her dark, grasping ring of muscle. 


Riker kicked as hard as he could, but soon found himself plunged inside of her past his knees. Sela moaned as she pushed him in up to his waist, adjusting her grip so that she could push with her fingers against his shoulders. Pinning his arms to his sides, she pushed him the rest of the way in until only his little head protruded from her anus. A wet fingertip ran around her rim and along his neck as she made his imprisonment more comfortable for herself. Satisfied, she let go of her cheek, letting her slick skin clap back over his face before lowering one leg onto the floor and stepping off the bed.


She took a few little dancing steps across the room, jiggling her ass and grinding his head between her bouncing cheeks as a flush of power washed over her. Fuck him for making me feel like anything less than the all-powerful goddess than I am to him, she thought in triumph.


Riker screamed out as he was engulfed in her stinky darkness, furious at being reduced to a living buttplug to this otherwise powerless Romulan. Though he’d meant what he’d said, he certainly never thought it would backfire like this, landing him inside her huge ass. After a few moments of bouncing around he blinked as light flooded back into his stinky prison.


Sela giggled as she bent over in front of a full-length mirror, her hands on either side of her ass, amazed at just how hilarious her toy’s little head looked poking out from her dark hole. “You said there’s a whole planet of people just your size, hmm?” She laughed. “Mmm, I wonder how many of them I could fit inside of me at once? Maybe I should take a little trip over there sometime and find out. What do you think?” Her fingertips tapped at the top of his head as he struggled to escape.


“Let me out of here!”


“Mmm, nope!” she giggled, enjoying immensely the feeling of his squirming body inside of her. “This is what you get for rejecting me, you stuck up asshole. Oh… ‘stuck up asshole,’ sorry! But not really!” She laughed disdainfully, letting go of herself and plunging him into darkness as her cheeks clapped over his head once again.


She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a clean pair of thong underwear, stepping into them and sliding them up her legs, pulling them tightly upwards before letting the elastic snap back against her skin. Who cares what this little toy thinks of me? What does he know, anyway? She felt her emotions rising once again as she got dressed in her uniform. A little smile turned up the corners of her lips as she thought about how good it would feel to have her toy struggling in her ass as she spoke to Picard, the captain completely unaware that his senior officer was trapped somewhere so intimate. Her cheeks flushed anew as she stepped from her quarters determinedly and headed towards the bridge.


Thomas was amazed at just how much tighter and more restrictive being inside a giant asshole was compared to an enormous pussy.  As Sela walked, his face was battered around by the friction of her crushing cheeks, while the silky fabric of her thong kept him firmly in place whenever he tried to move his head. But the real torture came when she finally sat down. The pressure and heat from all sides was incredibly intense, and there were several times while she scooted around that he worried he might slip completely inside of her. As it was, each labored breath he took forced the rank flavor of her ass past his nose and mouth into his lungs. And though he coughed repeatedly, the clenches she gave him when he did so seemed to indicate that she actually enjoyed the sensation. He wiggled with all the strength he had left, but every move he made only seemed to give her more pleasure. Eventually he could only shout into the black, stinky void.


————————————————————


Deanna moaned, leaning forward and sliding her bare breasts across Will’s hairy chest as she gripped his cock tightly inside of her. His hands came around her back, pulling her close to him as she rode him enthusiastically. 


“Mmm, you feel… so good… in me,” she grunted as her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Her words spilled out of her in a rhythmic jumble as she bounced up and down on his lap. Her breath was hot against his neck as she rested her flushed cheek against his ear. “I’d forgotten… how good… Oh, fuck!”


His fingers ran up behind her head into her tangle of dark hair and closed into a fist, gently pulling back so that he could kiss her lips again. She moaned into his mouth before his lips traced down along her jaw and to her neck.


Imzadi…,” he moaned, his hands traveling down to the swell of her ass to grab at it roughly.  He pulled her upwards, raising his hips in sync with her bouncing to thrust deeply into her, the rhythmic sound of their bodies slapping together filling the air.


“Yes, baby…” Her breath caught in her throat.


Iiiiiiiimmmmzaaaaaadiiiiiii,” his voice stretched out every syllable as he stiffened under her thighs, his fingers digging into the soft, pale moons of her ass. “Oh god, I’m coming! I’m—!”


Troi’s pelvis bore down on his cock as he exploded inside, her pussy squeezing and pulsing around his jerking shaft.


“Ugh, Will! Come in me! Come in me…,” she moaned, her own orgasm blossoming like a fiery flower between her legs as she felt him fill her with his hot seed. 


They held each other tightly as they rocked in unison, neither able to tell quite where their body ended and the other’s began.


Their mouths curled into wide smiles, both of them almost laughing in gleeful exuberance as endorphins ricocheted off every corner of their being. Deanna pulled back, her dark eyes drinking in the sight of her lover beneath her. 


“That was—“ she began.


“Amazing,” he said, finishing her thought.


She giggled and pressed her chest against his as she held him close.


“I love you, Imzadi,” they said in unison, making them both break out in fresh laughter.


————————————————————


Sela smiled as she slid one leg over the saddle of the exercise bike, knowing the torture she was putting her passenger through as she lowered herself roughly onto the seat. She swore she heard a muffled yell as her legs began to pump the pedals, but that only urged her on. After just a moment she’d already worked up quite a sweat, feeling her ass slide wetly against the tiny man’s head. An evil laugh came up from deep within her as she imagined just how much of her nasty sweat Riker would have to swallow just to breathe. Each drop that slipped down in between her buttcrack felt like victory.


Indeed, Riker was forced to choke down what felt like gallons of her ripe, salty sweat, feeling as though he was being waterboarded while suffering the embarrassment of being held captive in her butt. No amount of meditation could alleviate the reality of the hell he found himself trapped in — no struggle nor clever words could unlock his escape. Still, in spite of everything, he retained a singular focus: to get out of this predicament and back to his life aboard the Enterprise — in whatever form that actually entailed. Though he was literally less than half the man he used to be, he knew that his future was far brighter than the dank hellhole he was currently pinned inside. He would endure every indignity with his head held high, knowing that his worth wasn’t determined by his stature, but by the content of his character. All he had to do was wait things out and he would be rewarded for his patience and considerable efforts.


“Oh!” exclaimed Sela as her stomach began to gurgle. She lifted herself from the seat as she felt a bubble of hot gas work its way from within her gut towards the captive in her colon. “You might want to hold your breath, toy,” she laughed.


Thomas felt the pungent warmth of her fart against his toes first, the tightness around his body loosening slowly as it traveled up his legs and crotch. Her tight anus loosened from around his neck, almost twitching in anticipation as he was pushed out of her slightly from the change in air pressure. The fabric of her thong stretched tightly against his head, holding him fast as the smell of a thousand overflowing cesspits on a hot summer’s day began to engulf him. Though he did try to hold his breath, the stench from within her invaded his every pore. In all his life h’d never smelled or tasted anything so overwhelmingly foul, and he worried deeply that he might never be able to fully wash her putrid stench from his body or his mind. He gagged, swallowing back his own acrid vomit as tears sprang instantly from his red, burning eyes. 


Somewhere in the distance he could hear Sela’s maniacal laughter as she sat down heavily. He closed his eyes as everything faded to black.





End Notes:

To Be Continued...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11651