A Drunken Giantess' Desire by DollsizeHarlequin
Summary:

Emma Heads out to the club, intent on grabbing herself a girl she has been after for a while now, but two guys make themselves irrisistable targets, and they're not going to like her idea of 'fun'...


Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7564 Read: 144967 Published: March 19 2009 Updated: March 30 2009

1. Chapter 1 - Fun at the club by DollsizeHarlequin

2. Chapter 2 - A bit of fun before home... by DollsizeHarlequin

3. Chapter 3 - Food For Thought by DollsizeHarlequin

4. Chapter 4 - A new-found Pet? by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter 1 - Fun at the club by DollsizeHarlequin

Emma had been at the club for about two hours when a couple of drunken guys had managed to corner her. They were pushy, constantly asking which one of them she thought she would rather go home with that night. She was uncomfortable and a little scared as both guys had insisted on buying her drinks and neither would leave for long enough for her to get rid of them incase they were spiked.
Thats when it hit her!
If they were going to spike her drink, then she would have to spike theirs first, but with something a little more special. She had planned on using the powder on a girl she knew and hated, but tonight she would have to wait for her little doll. Tonight she would be having a different kind of fun. She got a little closer to one of the guys as his friend went off to the toilets, leaning her body up to him and taking the ruby red lipstick from her handbag. Applying it slowly for him as she gave him large doe eyes and opened her mouth wide to him as she ran the lipstick smoothly across her supple lower lip. Emma saw his gaze lower from her large brown/green eyes, staring at her lips, teeth and tongue. She teased him a little by flicking the tip of her tongue out and licking gently around the edges of her lips.

The guy was beside himself, and spun round to see if his friend had seen what had just happened, and Emma made her move...

Pulling the base off of the lipstick she tipped a small capsule into the open bottle the over excited man infront of her was holding and it quickly dissolved on contact with the alcohol. Not noticing a thing he turned back to Emma grinning like a fool and took a huge gulp of his drink. Emma cringed a little, she was nervous as the pill hadn't been in the drink for long, possibly not long enough to have mixed with the taste of the man's beer, but as he wiped his mouth and smiled again, she could see in his eyes he'd had enough not to have noticed, though she could make a safe bet he was about to have a very sobering experience!
As the chemical went to work, the guy felt ill and told Emma he was about to go to the toilets. Thinking fast, she caught his arm
"No, you should come sit over here with me! You've just had too much to drink!" she said, trying not to sound too desperate to get him to do what she wants.
The guy nodded in response and went to sit in the corner of the club, it was a dark club and most of the lights were centred around the middle of the room so the corners were even darker, Emma turned to see if anyone was looking, but most people were too caught up with what they were doing or getting their next drinks, and when she turned back to check on her first victim, she saw he had already shrunk about 2 feet and was visibly getting smaller!
The guy's head was a mess, he couldn't tell what was happening as the room blurred into a mix of colours and sounds, nothing made sense and his cloths were getting heavier and heavier.... and bigger!
As she saw the guy struggling to maintain his grip on reality, Emma watched as he got smaller and smaller, taking the time to stand over him so he could see the comparison as he descended down past her legs, finally she kicked the man's pile of cloths towards the wall then bent down to rummage through them for her first prize. As she grabbed one leg of the jeans that were crumpled up she shook it about, not noticing at first in her hurry that a small 5 inch guy had flown out of the end and rolled underneath her. As the tiny man started to come to he looked about him, not able to use his limbs yet as he still struggled to clear the fog in his head, which was made even tougher by what his brain was telling him he was seeing. Looking to either side of him he saw two huge, smooth bare feet stood in thin-soled black strappy sandals which wrapped half way up to two calves, the heels which moved about so close to his tiny body were the height of him and twice as wide! As he followed the legs back over the top of his head his eyes bulged with utter disbelief as he realised he was directly underneath a pair of black lacey panties, which moved about above him as this giantess moved about while she was throwing something around infront of him.
Emma grew impatient and a little worried that she wouldn't find her tiny man, she began throwing the items of clothing under one of the tables and reached to cover them with a couple of jackets. As she reached across to throw one last jacket over them, she lost her balance, dropping backwards and landing flat on her backside.
"Dammit" She thought to herself "I hope that hasn't ruined my dress"

The tiny guy was getting his senses back, he couldn't believe he was just a few meters from some giants girls panties as she crouched either side of him, the back of her skirt barely reached the ground and occasionally brushed against the top of his head as she leant forward a couple of times. Then all of a sudden there was a violent jolt above him and everything around him seemed suddenly unstable as his 'ceiling' began to fall! One of the girl's legs shot forwards and he found himself right between her legs as his vision became black....

As Emma remained seated flat to the floor for a minute whilst she made sure she didn't have any muck on her hands where she braced her fall, then she sat up a little and brought her knees up and checked her legs, she seemed to be clean, which was a great relief, but then she felt something very strange... yet somewhat familiar. It was like a small pressure pushing in just behind her sex, with a barely noticeable wriggling feeling. Her cheeks flushed a little, then a lot when she remembered why she knew this feeling! She had found her tiny! She allowed herself a sly and satisfied smile before she looked about her for anyone who might be watching, sliding her hips back and forth slightly.

As the soft fabric and cushioned skin made impact on the tiny man, its pleasures were short lived. An unbearable amount of pressure befell the tiny man and his ribs were instantly compressed, forcing the air trapped within him to try and push its way out of his sides, as Emma's body smothered his face so heavily it was impossible to breath the air out. Quickly the heat became another unbearable factor but he was not given the mercy of death, the girl had luckily landed either side of him and he only held a fraction of her weight on his frame. Blind panic and the burning in his chest made him wriggle frantically, not caring what would happen if she realised he was underneath her, just wishing he would survive. He felt her shift as she sat up and brought her knees up, this uncovered his head from underneath her crotch as he tried with all his energy to wriggle free and get some air. Just as he was about to black out, a new surge of pain shot through his body as he felt the giantess begin to gyrate her hips, grinding him into her and cracking his ribs and one of his arms to pieces. This was the last thing he would know... for now.

The second guy came back from the toilets to see his friend had disappeared, and for a moment he thought the girl they had been chatting up had gone with him, though when he looked further into the corner they had been near, he saw the girl getting to her feet and putting something into her little handbag. With renewed enthusiasm he made a bee-line for her. As she turned around to find him once more holding his drink, she jumped and quickly shut her bag, throwing it unceremoniously into her piled up coat on the floor under the table.
"Oh! Hey!... uhh" She began nervously
"Tony" He said, cutting her off "My name's Tony".
Tony had wondered where his friend had gotten to, but if he was honest with himself he didn't much care, his dick was doing the thinking for him right now and all it wanted was her.
Emma smiled a fake smile, trying and failing to make it seemed like she cared to know his name, but the smile when she saw him take a gulp out of his friend's drink was definitely genuine. Taking Tony by the collar of his shirt, she moved him round and sat him on the stool and no sooner had she done so, the pains began to set in on her second prize.
Tony began to feel very uncomfortable, then a feeling as though a thousand needles had just been washed through his blood stream set in. His thoughts started to go hazey and blobs of black began to fill his sight, he looked to Emma, her wide excited eyes looking down on him.
"Wha...? wait... looking down...? What's going on?" he said incoherently
"Well, you've been wanting to get into my pants all night... if your lucky, that's just where you might end up!" Emma said with evil glee as she watched her second victim dwindle down to around 6 inches
"hmm" she thought "he didn't shrink as much as his friend... maybe the dose was too diluted.."
She shrunk without a second care as she sifted through the guy's cloths to pick him out of them, he lay in the same state as his friend had, limp and confused. She turned her back to the room and bought him up to her face, whispering to him, her hot breath flowing sweetly over his naked body
"You're no use to me like this Tiny, i'm gonna need you a little more rigid later..." She giggle, revealing her sharp white teeth to him whilst his head hung mere centimetres from her humid dark mouth. She couldn't help but give him a small lick before she smiled again and quickly moved to shove his cloths to the floor, picking up her handbag and ramming him into it on top of his broken friend.
Just as though nothing had happened, Emma picked her coat and bag up and moved them to a different part of the club, before going about her night, drinking and dancing, barely able to contain her excitement about the entertainment to come....

 

End of Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - A bit of fun before home... by DollsizeHarlequin

 
Emma was getting hot and tired, the drink was certainly getting to her. She left the dance floor, where, other than when she was getting yet another alco-pop, she had been all evening. Moving a little uneasily she went over to pick up her bag and coat, bending over ungracefully, lucky that her small dress had the extra lace around the hem of the skirt to cover herself. She looked across the table as she tucked her handbag under her arm and saw a couple of girls picking up some bits of clothing, asking what they were doing there under their jackets. Emma sped up her exit.
When she got outside, most of the people who had previously been in the club were now mingling with each other out the front before they went home, quietly laughing to herself, Emma felt one last wave of mischief arise in her and she decided to indulge in one last fancy before heading for home herself. Moving as provocatively as she could, she stepped slowly, one foot infront of the other, letting one of the shoulder straps on her small black dress to sit a little way down her arm, she walked over to a small group of two guys and a girl. They all seemed to be friends who has just been in the club so it was obvious they had been drinking, the girl looked pretty drunk. She was a goth girl with dyed firey red hair which came down to her shoulders and a pretty round face, she wore a small red tank top and baggy black combats with big boots on underneath.
"Hey" Emma said to the girl "Wanna give the boys something to be jealous about?" and with that she put her arm around the girl's shoulder and moving her hips in to press against her upper thigh. The girl gave a mischievous smile and agreed as the guys stood dumbfounded at first, then wasted no time congratulating themselves over being allowed to view such a spectacle.

Emma and the girl kissed for a few minutes, at first just lip to lip, but with the odd flick of a tongue or two they locked tongues for a short time before breaking off. Both girls gave quite heated giggles towards eachother, then stood back to watch the guys reactions. both were stood high-fiving eachother over what they had just seen, there faces adorned with big stupid grins. Emma had to remind herself for a second why she had come over to the group. The girl kissed well and it was almost a shame to waste her, but Emma knew there wouldn't be anything to come of it, she was just another goth girl into the whole thing of making a show for the crowd when they were drunk, and this was going to work to her advantage.
"Hey, lets go round the corner so the guys cant see, then we can REALLY have some fun!" Emma said suggestively, tugging a little on the girls arm. The girl, not wanting to be shown up by a stranger, agreed enthusiastically and followed Emma round the corner, ordering her friends not to come looking.
"did you see the looks on their faces?" The girl said giggling, "we'll wait round here a minute then go back out, what should we say we did?" She asked, turning to make sure no-one had followed them round the side of the club.
"Well, we could tell them we made out again, and felt eachother up or something?" Emma replied, rummaging carefully through her handbag for her lipstick, and then popping her last capsule out of its base.
"Yeah, that will really get them going!" the girl replied turning back to Emma to see her put something in her mouth "oh hey! is that a breath mint?" she asked.
"Yeah, but its my last one" Emma responded, thinking quickly "Do you wanna come get it? you can tell the guys how you did it" She said winking, and praying it worked quickly incase the capsule dissolved in her own mouth. The girl laughed and agreed, moving in to kiss Emma again. As her tongue slid into Emma's mouth, Emma worked her tongue to push the capsule into the girl's mouth, then pushed with her tongue so it slid straight to the back of her through. Suddenly the girl choked and pulled away, coughing. "Ugh, what was that? It was really bitter!! You didn't have to shove it that hard down my throat!!" She said with disgust.
"I'm really sorry" Emma lied, "I couldn't tell whether it was in you mouth or not, i'm a bit drunk..."
She watched as the girl tried to get the bitter taste out of her mouth, and then suddenly start looking like she was going to be ill.
"Are you okay?" She asked, knowing what was wrong.
"Yeah, i think i'm gonna be sick though, my stomach hurts" The girl replied.
"Come over here, there's an alleyway you can throw up in, no-one will see" Said Emma, trying to sound as caring as possible as she led the girl into the alley, seeing her shrink as she walked. Suddenly the girl tripped over the end of her combats, stumbling and regaining her balance she swore and took a few more steps before she stumbled again, this time because her boots were far too big, she turned and looked at Emma, who was faking shock and looked scared "What the hell is happening?" she asked in a quivering voice as she saw herself shrink down past the bottom of Emma's skirt a further until she became wrapped up in her own cloths, her squeal of terror getting weaker and weaker until it couldn't be heard from under the fabric.
Emma gave a huge beaming smile, quickly bending down to rummage through the shirt and bra before she found her in the seat of her combats unconscious.
Lifting the now 3 inch girl up by one leg she examined her prey, she was certainly a pretty girl, not skinny, but by no means overweight, with around 34D breasts. "Yummy" Emma said to herself as she raised the girl up over her mouth, tipping her head back before slowly lowering her tiny down, making an "aaaaaaahhhh" noise as she did so, and flicking her tongue around the girls hands, then head, then torso before closing her lips around the girls waist.
She played with her upper body in her mouth whilst she took the girls red top out of the cloths pile, swiping her tongue over every inch of her skin before she stood up, readying herself for her next act.
Sucking the rest of her tiny morsel into her mouth Emma began moulding her with her tongue, giving her body a few light chews as she got her into position on one side of her mouth, half of her resting in one cheek, the girls legs still caught between her rows of teeth. Emma ran back down the road, a delighted smile on her face and waving the red top in the air, her heels in her other hand, she ran past the girls two friends and threw the top to them, giving a muffled shout about the goth girl being topless in the alley before laughing and disappearing off through a car park which was on her way home. She stopped running once she had gotten to the other side of the car park as she knew she wouldn't be found now, there were too many ways she could have gone and she was pretty sure those two guys would be looking for their friend for at least ten minutes first.

As she grinned to herself, happy with her nights work, she suddenly realised she could hear a muffled screaming noise, as she felt a small tapping on the inside of her cheek. "Oh good" she thought "My sweet is awake!" and with that, she once again began to chew lightly on her tiny girl as she put her heels back on, and began her walk home....

 

End of Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Food For Thought by DollsizeHarlequin

Emma got home, still chewing on her new-found gum. Getting her keys out of her handbag, she carelessly slapped the tinies within aside and giggled at their plight. She pulled the keys out by their keyring, almost slicing Tony in half with the jagged edge as they barely missed his belly.
Getting into her front room, she smiled to herself a sheepish little smile, which meant she was thinking about some guilty pleasure, so, slipping her bare feet out of her heels she tip-toe'd off to the kitchen. Taking out a bowl from her cupboards she leant over it and opened her mouth, pushed her tongue out, and unceremoniously dumped her 'gum' out into the bowl.
The poor little girl lay twitching and sobbing, bleeding from several small cuts all across her body from Emma's unrelenting teeth. Gulping in the fresh air around her, the girl looked around wide-eye and panicked to the point of breaking mentally. She took in her surroundings, frantically crawling around the bowl and attempting to scramble up the sides but quickly sliding back down to the middle. There was a sudden loud giggle which echoed all around her and made her eyes dart wildly for the scource, but she wished she hadn't found it.

Watching over the edge of the bowl with hazy eyes was Emma, barely containing her drunken giggles behind her flushed cheeks as she watched the struggles.

"awww, look at her! So cute crawling around!" she said, the all too familiar alcohol-soaked breath washing over the girl as she sat trying to bring herself together.

"I'm gonna get some ice-cream, want some?" she asked, sounding as though she was offering it casually to a friend.
The girl looked a little confused, her mind moving erratically trying to figure out the meaning behind the giantesses offer, she was just about to utter a response when Emma cut her off again.
"You dont want any? Hmmm, well okay! You can be my cherry!" She said pleased, as though she didn't really consider the girl as anything more than something to amuse her for a little while.
As Emma stood up above the bowl, the girl could barely see the Giantesses face as she peered down past her breasts at her, then Emma left her sight, walking away humming a tune she had heard at the club.
As the pain started to sink in, she groaned and cringed, then began another attempt at climbing out of the bowl, but Emma's saliva which still stuck to her entire body made the edges of the bowl slippery under her hands and the teeth marks up and down her made her joints ache where Emma hadn't exactly been carefull how she chewed on her.

As the girl finally gave up and slid back into the base of the bowl on her front she started to wonder what would happen to her, and wondered if it was worth just doing what the giantess asked of her.
"She's drunk" she reasoned "She must be able to reverse this.. and if she wont, she didn't try to kill me, maybe she'll be nicer in the morning?" She sighed as she realised she had accepted her fate as the tiny plaything of this giant girl. She half-heartedly rolled herself over but then her eyes opened wide in horror as something big slammed down into her body, half crushing her into the base of the bowl. She panted and gasped breathlessly as the ice-cream slab practically froze her through instantly. The cold made her muscles begin to freeze up and stiffen as she became breathless, causing frost to form on her lips as she breathed.
As she finally managed to crawl and buck her way out from under her icy prison she stood at the side of the bowl shivvering violently as she desperately tried to wipe the cold goo from her body whilst the sound of Emma's laughter filled her ears.
"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO YOUR CRAZY B*TCH?!! ARE YOU TRYING TO F*CKING KILL ME??" she screamed, crouching over slightly afterward trying to get some body heat back, rubbing herself frantically to build some heat back up.
Emma looked a little shocked at first, then looked a little hurt as she spoke in a small voice "But you didn't want any ice-cream, so i wanted you as my special topping...".
She pointed the spoon at the girl as she spoke, and she shyed away from it, but when Emma retracted it, the small girl went back to trying to wipe the cold cream off of her body. As she was distracted, Emma had an evil glint in her eye. She suddenly scooped the spoon under the girls bottom, and flipped her onto the ice-cream, pressing the spoon onto her back as the girl thrashed her arms and legs and screamed for her to let her up. Emma gave an evil smile, slowly pushing harder and twisting the girl down into the sticky ice-cream. Removing the spoon the girl quickly tried to dig herself back out of what could have quickly become an icy tomb, she looked up as she gasped for more air, only to find another huge lump of ice-cream looming above her as Emma smiled swwetly, still humming to herself.
"No God, please... no more..." The girl wheezed.
Emma gasped and then smiled cheekily again "You mean 'No GODDESS! please' little one" before giggling and dumping the next slab of ice-cream down onto her.

"Now then tiny, i dont like my ice-cream too cold, how about you? Hehe, Well, you'd better stay under that top layer, 'coz you're about to go on a little ride!" Said Emma in a babying voice.

Opening the microwave door, she placed the bowl into the center of the microwave dish and closed the door, turning the power down to defrost. She licked her lips in anticipation and started pressing the buttons to set the time, her excitement building with each loud beep of the buttons until her finger rested over the 'Start' button.
The small girl was crying and screaming, having heard the microwave door open and close, and the muffled beeps of the buttons form outside, she thought she was about to be cooked alive. Fighting her way out of the two slabs of ice-cream her joints ached form the chill on her naked body as the height of the bottom slab allowed her to see over the top of the bowl. She saw Emma's huge face peering into the glass with a smile as the giantess licked her lips, she tried to scream out to her to spare her, but her tiny voice wasn't audiable through the thick microwave door. Emma's voice however, was.

"You might not want to be out while the microwave is on hunny!" She said in a friendly tone "It's gonna get pretty warm in there, and i dont want you popping or anything!"

With that, she started the microwave. With a sweet smile and a small wave, Emma dissapeared from sight.

The girl screamed till her throat hurt but the Giantess never came back, as she slowly spun round on the hot-plate, her skin began to tingle, then it felt as though she was becoming badly sunburnt. Her eyes and mouth began to dry out and her insides hurt, turnig back to the ice-cream she quickly began digging herself back between the two slabs which were starting to run over her face and torso as she slid in between the layers.
Inside, she struggled to breath as the cream began to flow over her, nearly drowning her as she tried to survive the heat. She prayed for relief, prayed for some sort of hope, and worse, she found herself praying to Emma that she might come back.
Finally there was a 'Ping' noise of a bell, and she heard the door open as the bowl begain to jolt about shortly after. Relief had come just in time, as her arms were too tired to keep the rapidly descending ice cream from drowning her.
A spoon cut through the ice-cream right in front of the girls face, nearly shearing her arm clean off were the ice-cream any more solid, instead her arms was forced by the point of the spoon down into the soft cream below her. She looked up through the mess of cream and her coated hair, she couldn't move properly, her insides burned like she had just consumed lit petrol and her skin was dry and red where she had been burnt. She saw her new Goddess smiling down at her as she chewed the ice-cream with glee.
"You make this taste really yummy" She announced, pleased with herself. The small girl just coughed weakly in response. She was allowed some time to recover while Emma went about clearing her things up and collecting her handbag, before taking the girl upstairs, she assumed to the giantesses bedroom.

Emma unzipped her handbag, smiling down at her two shrunken men "Hello boys, ready to serve me?" she asked, not really waiting for their response as she turned to a bowl and took out a scoop of ice-cream and put it into her mouth. The bag was on the floor at the base of her bed as she sat next to her bedside table. Chewing on the ice cream she bent down and picked the two guys out of the handbag, setting them down in between her bare feet
"Now, i'm tired from dancing all night" She said in an aloof dominant tone "Tony, you can rub my feet, and make sure you massage the bottoms of all of my toes" She said, tapping on the top of his head with each of her four last words, then she turned around to her other tiny, Tony's friend, who didn't look too well as one arm hung limp and he held his ribs in pain. "Hmm, you seem to have got yourself hurt, so you can take it easy, you can clean between my toes, and make sure you work as hard as little tony, or you'll be useless to me, and i dont keep useless things" She said firmly, not even seeming to acknowledge them as people anymore, but as she said, she saw them as things, which she would discard if she wasn't happy with them.

As the little men got to work, Emma sat back to enjoy her ice-cream, taking another scoop with her spoon as she deliberately scraped her spoon up her little girls body to get some of the more flavoured cream.
Chapter 4 - A new-found Pet? by DollsizeHarlequin
As Emma enjoyed her tinies massaging her toes, she laid back across the width of her bed and leaned against the wall, she sighed with pleasure and looked down at her small girl, writhing about in her ice-cream as she continued to scrape her spoon up the girls body, savouring the experience of watching the helpless morsel fighting to avoid being drowned as Emma's spoon once against scraped its way up her back, pushing her head deep down under the vanilla cream which had melted down into the base of the bowl.

As she lifted another lot of ice cream into her mouth she gave a tired moan of pleasure as she flicked her tiny girl around in the bowl, feeling her left foot being massaged and licked by the tiny she had set to work there, but she roused from her relaxed pleasure as she realised she was only being pleasured on one foot. The other tiny was barely making a start on the inside of her big toe, granted she wasn't going to make it easy for him, he would have to part her toes himself, but he seemed incapable of doing even that. She sat forward over the tiny who stood trying to hold her two toes apart, licking hesitantly at her foot. Emma brought some of the ice cream in her mouth to her lips and force a thin stream of it out so it covered the tiny and splashed onto her toes.
"You looked like you weren't enjoying the taste tiny, so now you can lick the ice cream off instead, and you had better do a good job, i dont want sticky feet!" Emma said mockingly as she tapped the little guy's back, forcing him further between her toes as he screamed from the metal spoon hitting his broken ribs.
Emma giggled to herself as she looked down to her other little guy, tony. He was doing well, and she decided to reward him for it. She lifted her foot and brought it back a little, then pushed the ball of her foot into the face of the little guy as she forced him to the floor underneath her. "Who's a good little tiny? Who a good little man eh?" She said as though speaking to a small pet she was praising. She rubbed her foot up and down his body and ground his head under her toes before deciding he needed a rest and laying her foot over his entire body, leaving it there, flexing her toes occasionally and gently moulding his body beneath her.
"Now, what to do with you sweety?" She said looking back into her bowl which was practically empty except for her shivering girl who was now numb from the cold and repeatedly praying for her life to be spared by the giantess. Watching her was making Emma a little hot under the collar, she was incredibly turned on from the sight before her and the thrill of having this girl entirely at her mercy, however, her mercies extended only as deep as her stomach tonight... she had decided this girls fate the moment she had seen her dangling naked in front of her face.
Flipping the girl onto her back she smiled sweetly down at her "Time for my sweety" She said holding the spoon so it pointed down at the girls stomach
"Please! Oh God please don't eat me!!" The girl shrieked and screamed over and over.
Emma simply looked down at her, her face turning to one of almost disappointment as she spoke "For you, there is no god, only me, your Goddess.."
She moved the spoon over the girls hips and began to push down with its edge, digging deep into her body as the girl began to fold in half, screaming with pain. Emma's smile returned as she began to wiggle the spoon back and forth, pushing harder and harder into the girl until a sickly cracking noise came from her joints and the spoon finally began to cut into the flesh of her upper legs, prising her limbs away form her body as the girl flailed wildly, trying anything to get away from the pain. As the small girl squealed horrendously Emma made the final scraping and sawing motions to separate the girl form her precious limbs, taking the time to savour her wriggling and horrified expression until she scooped the two limbs up with some of the last mouthfuls of ice cream and put them into her mouth. She closed her eyes and uttered a moan of pleasure before slowly sliding the spoon back out from between her lips. She made a show of licking the spoon totally clean, then looked into the metal's reflection as she opened her mouth to see the two firm looking legs flopping about as her tongue moved around. Emma tilted her head back and closed her eyes, sucking on her snack she made rubbed along her jaw and down her throat with her hand, moving further down and across to her breast, rubbing a little and firmly groping herself a couple of times before she slowly crunched down on the legs, then once more, then began to chew them into a meaty paste, her strong molars grinding straight through bone and muscle until they were a gooey saliva-soaked mess in her mouth, then she swallowed heavily.
Emma opened her eyes again, still looking to the ceiling then grinned a wide grin and looked down to the rest of her snack.
The girl lashed about with her arms, trying to get herself up out of the bowl in one last desperate attempt to get away but as before her efforts failed. Emma tipped the bowl forwards to get all of the remains of the ice cream into one pool around her snack, scooping the last drips down around her as she bled out into the pool of vanilla cream. With a satisfied smile, Emma scooped the girl onto her spoon with the last of the cream, and raised her to her lips. She licked her lips lightly with the girl tipped towards her mouth so she could see what awaited her, Opening her mouth extra-wide she slowly moved the spoon into her gaping mouth, her tongue flexing and rippling with anticipation of tasting the rest of the girls body again. Making an "Aahhhhhhhhh" sound as she held her mouth open, she closed her lips around the spoon as the girl fought weakly to stop the jaw from closing around her, sliding the empty spoon back out between her lips, she made an audible "Mmmmm" sound as she appreciated the flavour and flicked the girl about on her tongue, savouring the taste and texture as her tongue flicked up over the tiny's breasts and down around the rest of her body. As Emma's interest in the girl finally dissapeared she began the final part of her treat and flicked the girl onto her back teeth, crunching down without any hint of mercy or conscience as her molars ground and flattened the girl into unrecognisable mush, as she gave a few last desperate screams of pain. All went silent within Emma's mouth except for the crack and scrunch of bone and cartilage, she noticed how touch the girls body had become where it had been almost frozen stiff.

Emma chewed with sadistic delight making sure there was literally nothing left of the remains of the once human-being who had just had her life ended by her teeth,sitting forward once more she casually placed the bowl onto her bedside table and looked down to inspect the work her little slave had been tasked with. A disappointed look came across her face as she saw that he had only just finished licking the cream off of her second toe.
"I told you tiny, if your useless to me, i can't keep you.. i wont keep useless things!" She said in a flat tone, sounding almost bored with the little man already. He looked up dumbstruck with fear across his face. He was just about to plead his innocence as Emma's toes clenched around him, trapping his good arm up by his head as it waved around in panic. She squeezed his body between her toes, almost suffocating him as his head became trapped in her flesh, his muffled cries became screams as she lifted him off the ground and shook him about with the smallest flicks of her ankle.
Repositioning Tony underneath her so that he lay under the arch of her foot she stood up, crushing the other guys legs under the ball of her foot as she stepped down on him to balance, there were more muffled screams as blood began to pool around her toes and the tiny's arm waved frantically, beating at her toes to let him go as the pressure she now put on her foot forced her toes to squeeze harder on his little head. Once again she lifted her foot as she held onto the tiny and let his broken body dangle for a minute, his legs had exploded underneath her enormous pressure as he dripped blood onto her carpet "Dammit you little shit! You got blood on my carpet!" She said trying to cover her obvious pleasure with anger, she couldn't help but smile, but she knew he couldn't see her face anyway. She listened to his sobs for a few minutes more as she shook him about again then stomped down on his body, hearing the snapping of his legs as they folded up behind him and his lower half exploded under her, she repeated her stomps another three times in quick succession as she rapidly turned the rest of him to mulch and his head erupted in a spray of gore between her toes. She giggled as she felt the warm sensual feeling of the tiny man's blood run down between her toes as she splashed them about in his remains, humming happily to herself as she smiled sweetly listening to the 'splish' of her toes in the puddle of the former man.
Looking across to her remaining little slave she smiled to him and scraped him across the floor so he lay infront of her then she took her foot off of him.
"Your a very lucky little guy, i have chosen you for a slave! you get to clean my feet every day from now on, and i get to use you in any way i like. Do you want that tiny?" She asked, raising her foot over his body as she stood over him, threatening to crush him like she did to his friend if he did not give the right answer. He nodded his head in silence, torn between the horror of seeing this giantess still stood in the remains of his former friend, and the sight which towered above him as she stood with her foot raised, poised to end him. She was an amazing sight, long smooth, sleek legs leading up to her short lace trimmed skirt, under which her posture gave him a clear sight up to her small black laced panties which let tell how her games had aroused her this evening. Continuing to look up he saw Emma staring impatiently down as him over her breasts, then, with a warm smile she stepped right over him to the other side of her room in strides which he guessed would have taken him 5 minutes to cover such a distance.

"You know i dont keep many tinies... well, none actually, but you've done such a good job tonight i think i will actually have you as my pet, i'll need to name you, obviously, but we'll decide on that later after i've found somewhere to keep you so i dont lose you or squish you or something.."

Emma said, almost to herself as she bent down to pick up the towel she had used before she left to go to the club, she began wiping the remains of the man off of her foot, not seeing Tony on his journey across her bedroom floor. Drawn by the sight of the giantess bent over as she cleaned her foot off he didn't notice as she suddenly got a blood rush from being bent over as the alcohol in her system took over and she became incredibly dizzy. Emma tried to stand up quickly but lost balance completely as she dropped her foot back to the floor and tried to grab the top of her drawers. Her hand slipped straight off of the surface and she toppled backwards, a shadow grew over Tony as he stared up in horror. He saw her coming backwards out of control as her ass descended rapidly towards him, he raised his hands in a futile effort to shield himself from the impact as she landed hard on top of him, crushing most of his body underneath her, leaving only his head sticking out from behind her as blood erupted from his mouth, spraying up the back of Emma's panties. He was numb from the neck down where his body had been destroyed in an instant which he was grateful for in the last few moments of his life.
As Emma fell she landed hard on her backside and cursed, she knew that must have looked stupid to her tiny man and she dreaded what his reaction would be, she decided she might have to kill him anyway, just so no-one would remember what she had just done, as she pulled her legs up and rocked backwards to try and stand up, she suddenly felt what felt like a grape pop under her ass. She paused as she put two and two together in her hazy thoughts and realised she had just fallen onto her pet! "Oh shit!" she uttered as she stood up.
Just as Tony's vision was beginning to blur, he suddenly felt an enormous pressure as he began to choke on more of his own insides, he felt Emma's ass roll backwards onto his head as he sunk into the warm fabric and flesh of her cheek until all went black and his life was ended.
As Emma looked back down to the carpet where she had fallen all she saw was a blood stain, then she felt something wet starting to seep through from the back of her panties, turning around and reaching behind her she peeled her pet from her ass cheeks and looked at the broken mess, she cringed and turned to her waste bin, flipping him into it before she stripped off her underwear and threw them into her wash pile.
"Oh well, i guess thats the end of that idea..." she said casually as she sighed and stripped off her dress and pulled on some loose shorts and got herself ready for bed.
"Maybe next time i'll get some more, that way if i kill a few accidentally I'll still get to keep some." she said happily to herself, pleased with the idea as she took off her make-up and headed for bed....
End Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you can, please rate or comment on this story so i can improve on future publications, Thanks for reading :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1135