Fairy Hunting by zaneofbane
Summary:

A man looking to hunt fairies bites off more than he can chew when an air-headed fairy shrinks him in order take him back to his village to visit.


Note* Fairies are beautiful, vulgar, disgusting degenerates in this. This story will primarily focus on M/M between a shrunken human (Nano) and a Fairy Femboy (Doll.)


This story will start out gentle and progressively grow more... interesting XD. Chapters hover between 3k and 4k words each. Tags will be added as applicable.


Categories: Unaware, Butt, Fantasy, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 26696 Read: 24604 Published: December 28 2021 Updated: March 17 2022

1. Chapter 1 by zaneofbane

2. Chapter 2 by zaneofbane

3. Chapter 3 by zaneofbane

4. Chapter 4 by zaneofbane

5. Chapter 5 by zaneofbane

6. Chapter 6 by zaneofbane

7. Chapter 7 by zaneofbane

Chapter 1 by zaneofbane

                “Oh, come on. What’s the harm?” Frustrated, John ran his fingers through his hair, bushing his shaggy brunette bangs away from his eyes. A slight hoarseness clouded his youthful voice, a symptom of his struggle. Raising his sun-browned hand to shield his vision from the sun, John glanced at the grassy field around him, straining his eyes as he attempted to discern the time of day. It was near noon. Satisfied, the human turned his eyes back towards the creature in front of him, shifting slightly to get more comfortable atop his rocky seat.

                “I could get in big trouble!” From atop John’s knee, the bell-like voice of a golden fairy reached the young man’s ears with a grating whine. Blessed with the striking allure all his kind were gifted with, Airy was a paragon of ephemeral beauty and the very image of a squandered blessing. Despite a lifetime spent beneath the open sun, his skin shone like pale moonlight, complimenting his gossamer wings. Despite a lifetime of neglect, his golden hair draped across his shoulders like the finest satin, matching the hue of his magical glow. Despite a lifetime without bathing, he smelled of nectar and a spring breeze, enchanting all who had the fortune of experiencing his presence. Had Airy been the height of a human instead of John’s middle finger, he would have easily been considered the greatest beauty across the land. Yet despite the fairy’s constant nakedness, John could only feel repulsion at the winged creature. All of these natural blessings were wasted on the vile thing before him.

                It was as if Airy’s every action were carefully crafted to make a mockery his otherworldly gifts. Rather than endearing, his child-like attitude was selfish and whiney. The fairy was vulgar and crude, not hesitating to fart when perched upon John’s shoulder or pass waste out in the open. Lacking any sense of personal boundaries, John had repeatedly been caught off- guard as the flying pest had attempted to clamber down his shirt in order to take a nap or undo John’s belt to satisfy his curiosity. However, the greatest insult of all to Airy’s feminine perfection was the vulgar length between his thighs and his propensity to play with it when bored.

                Airy got bored easily…

                “How bad could it be?” However, despite his absolute loathing for the fairy perched upon his knee, John maintained a perfect smile. Airy had something he wanted: Something he desperately needed. The fairy held the key to changing John’s life, and John had to hold back his disgust until the moment he got it.

                “You don’t understand! Not all humans are nice like you. There are some bad humans out there John. Really bad! They trap us and take us away and… and…”

                …And sell you.

Greed swirled within John’s hazel eyes, though he was careful to keep it from his face. Fairies were considered a rare magical ingredient, sold at a high price to those who practiced the arcane crafts. However, mentioning that now might alert his target to his true intentions.

               “…And?” So instead, John played dumb, hoping to lull Airy into a false sense of security with his façade of ignorance.

               “I don’t remember…” Of course John’s feigned stupidity was a pale imitation before the real thing. For all the fairies’ natural gifts, a brain was not included, if Airy was to be taken as an example of his kind. There wasn’t a meeting that went by where the little nuisance didn’t forget what he was talking about mid sentence or become distracted by some commonplace occurrence of nature. It was a marvel that his kind hadn’t already gone extinct. However, despite their idiocy, centuries of hunting had rendered them mistrustful of mankind, much to John’s frustration. Only blind chance had permitted John to meet the fairy in the first place; It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

                “But I’m not like that.” However, rather than snatching up the fairy on the spot and selling him to the highest bidder, John had bigger aspirations. Sure, selling one fairy could change his life, but what about more? John didn’t want to be well off; He wanted to be rich! A single, stupid fairy was nowhere near enough to satisfy the ambitions smoldering within him.

                “I know…” Airy’s disturbingly perfect face scrunched up with remorse, inner conflict shining within his golden eyes. The fairy was so innocent, so pure: Free from hurt, hardship, and the complexities of civilized life. Seeing another living a life free of the pain that was John’s every waking moment sickened the young man to his core.

                “Then what’s the problem?” However, despite Airy’s naiveté, John’s attempts to convince the Fairy had proven fruitless so far.

                “The elders would get mad at me!” A lifetime of indoctrinated paranoia held fast within the fairy’s heart, barring John’s will.

                “So?” John shrugged his shoulders, hoping to downplay Airy’s concerns. Although the fairy seemingly forgot that they had already had this conversation dozens of times before, John had not. He knew what came next.

                “I could get in big trouble!” Once again, Airy repeated the same line: an endless loop John had long grown tired of.

                “You already said that… What kind of trouble?” And once again, John asked the same follow-up question: another endless loop John had long grown tired of.

                “Nobody would share their sweets with me for like a week!” The first time Airy had explained the punishment for breaking his people’s taboo, John had laughed, expecting it an easy obstacle to overcome. However, in the months since, he had come to understand the power a sweet treat held over the simple creature. The unfamiliar threats of capture and extraction meant nothing to Airy compared to the familiar pain of an empty belly or an aching sweet tooth.

                “I bring you sweets all the time though…” Though John loathed sweets, he had found in them an easy way to earn his little target’s endearment, if not his trust. At the very least, the months of cookies and candies John had given Airy had led the fairy to regard John as harmless. In truth, John had been hoping the amount sweets he had been bringing would have rendered the village’s threats laughable…

                “Yeah, but I’d be missing out on even MORE sweets!!! That’s the sweets you bring AND the sweets from the village!” … But he had sorely underestimate Airy’s gluttony… Both witnessing the fairy nursing a seemingly pregnant belly and emptying it had only fueled John’s revulsion for fairy-kind.

                “Yeah, but I can’t keep bringing sweets if I don’t have more fairies to draw.” Sweets were an expensive treat. For several months, John had struggled to earn enough money to afford the fairy’s costly tastes. However, his tributes had only gotten him so far…

                “But why?!?!” Airy cried out, shock and despair coloring his crystalline voice.

                “We’ve been over this before...” Innumerable times. John couldn’t keep the frustration out of his voice.

                “And I still don’t understand!” There was a desperate edge to the golden fairy’s voice now that his supply of sweets was at risk. With a sigh, John calmed himself before attempting to explain money to Airy for what was probably the hundredth time.

                “Okay, think of it this way. You know how the fairies in your village share what they find?” This time, John chose the simplest example he could imagine: Even simpler than pretty pebbles and flowers.

                “Mmhm…” Airy gave an eager nod, his golden eyes focused for a change.

                “It’s like that. Except, instead of bringing nuts or berries back to my village, I bring drawings of fairies.” Drawing was an easy excuse to explain his interest in Airy, though he had later regretted his choice of cover. He had introduced himself as an artist to the winged pest in order to have an excuse to come visit him, and being the narcissistic brat that he was, Airy had been more than happy to serve as a model. Unfortunately, John had underestimated the cost of art supplies, let alone the practice needed for his lies to remain undetected, even by someone as artistically impaired as Airy.

At John’s continued explanation, Airy once again gave a nod. However, moments later his expression crumpled into an all too familiar one: Confusion.

                “Then why can’t you just keep drawing me?” Airy tilted his head to the side, perplexed. John took a deep breath to keep himself calm before continuing.

               “Well, you don’t eat drawings, right?” This was the greatest obstacle to any conversation with Airy. If it wasn’t food, the little idiot just didn’t seem to get it. For John, explaining “not food” to the nuisance on his knee was akin to explaining a sunset to a blind man.

                “Yeah, so?” Airy tilted his head as he continued to stare up at John.

                “So, when I sell my drawings, they don’t go away.” Or was it more like a bind man with brain damage?

                “And?” Airy frowned, still not getting it.

                “Everybody in my village already has a drawing of you. They don’t need more.” Of course, John hadn’t sold a single one of his drawings. It wasn’t just his lack of talent rendering his sketches unsellable; The sudden appearance of fairy drawings, even ones as bad as John’s, would have tipped others off to his prey. The last thing John needed was competition, forcing him to eat yet another cost in his bid to earn Airy’s trust.

                “But why not? Aren’t I cute?” Airy’s hurt expression brought a nugget of satisfaction to John’s heart.

“Of course!” Unfortunately, he had to sooth the little idiot rather than enjoy it.

                “However, the people in my village want to see LOTS of different fairies. And so, they’re willing to give me more sweets if I can bring them different pictures. Understand?” Gritting his teeth, John forced himself to smile. Hoping against hope that Airy finally, FINALLY, understood one of his explanation.

                Airy’s inhumanly perfect eyebrows drew down into a pensive expression, an expression John had seen at the end of every one of his attempts to enlighten the winged eyesore. Normally, the little idiot would tilt his head and squint for a few minutes before declaring John’s explanation too confusing and giving up. However, this time, a look of understand blossomed on the glowing fairy’s face.

                “So it’s sort of like when I eat so many blueberries that I start wanting raspberries?” Hope blossomed as John heard a somewhat similar analogy push past the fairy’s ruby lips.

                “Correct.” A tinge of excitement colored John’s voice.

                “And everyone’s tummy hurts because they’ve gotten too many drawings of me?” An excited glow blossomed in the fairy’s eyes as he spoke.

                “Sort of…” John’s expression cracked for a moment, but he quickly recovered, urging the fairy onward.

                “So if you can draw new fairies, you’ll be able to get more sweets!” Airy’s voice rose as he spoke, gaining confidence.

                “Exactly!” John felt his heart race as, for the first time, one of his explanations seemed to get through Airy’s thick skull.

                “I understand!” With an excited smile, Airy waved his hands in celebration, congratulating himself on his apparent genius.

                “So will you take me to your village?” John held his breath, not daring to hope, but doing so anyways. For months, he had desperately struggled for this moment, shedding unknown amounts of blood, sweat, and tears as he took every job he could find to afford the art supplies and sweets needed to earn the fairies trust. John could feel his heart beating in his throat as he desperately awaited the fairy’s answer.

                “Sure.”  The golden fairy gave a gentle nod.

At the single word from Airy, John felt something snap within him. Some tension, some strain housed within his body finally relaxed, like the snap of a bowstring. A wave of relief and lightheadedness overcame John as, for the first time in months, the man’s struggles were rewarded. However, a second later, the damned fairy pissed all over his moment happiness.

                “However, I could get in big trouble!” Airy’s whine caused John to pull on his hair, threatening to rip it out his brown locks.

                It took every ounce of self restraint for John to keep himself from snatching the fairy from his knee and spiking the little bastard into the dirt. So much time, effort, and money wasted trying to convince this little turd to open up to him. John fought to keep tears of frustration from welling up in his eyes, earning a look of pity from the fairy which only further fueled his wrath.

                “But I think I have a way to get you into my village without getting in trouble.” However, just as John was considering snatching the fairy from his knee and cutting his losses, Airy opened his mouth once more, offering another drop of hope.

                “Go on…” Swallowing his anger, John leaned in closer to the fairy on his knee, promising himself that if the Fairy’s next words weren’t exactly what he wanted to hear, he’d end this charade once and for all.

                “I don’t think I’ve ever told you before, but we fairies... Well… We have magic…” Airy flew up close to John’s nose, lowering his voice in a conspiratorial whisper. John nearly recoiled as Airy’s sweet stench entered his nostrils, choking back his repulsion as the filthy bastard’s waist bumped into the tip of his nose, bouncing his cock against it. A spicy scent violated John’s sinuses, and the human couldn’t help but pull away.

                “No way! Really?” John barely suppressed a wretch as he struggled to keep a straight face, managing to pass off his reflexive lurch away as surprise instead.

                “Yes, really!” Of course, the little idiot’s voice chimed back with excitement, his partner’s abhorrence completely unnoticed as he puffed out his chest in pride. The offending fleshy hose wobbled unabashedly between the bastard’s legs, forcing John to avert his gaze.

                An awkward pause hung in the air as Airy continued to pose, clearly awaiting some sort of praise.

                “That’s so cool-” Taking advantage of the moment of silence, John regained his composure, taking extra care to keep a bit more distance between himself and Airy.

                “I know right!” At the fairy’s cheery response, John felt another groan fighting its way up his throat.

                “So, anyways. I can use my magic to get you into my village without anyone noticing.” Finally realizing the fairy in front of him wasn’t about to back out at the last minute, a sense of relief once more settled onto the young man at Airy’s words, as well as a sense of excitement. Finally!

                “So, what? Are you going to make me invisible.” John had heard many stories of the fairies’ capacity for magic. If even a fraction of them were true then perhaps…

                “Not exactly…” Airy shook his head, looking a little hesitant.

                “Then what?” His train of thought derailed, John tilted his head in confusion as he looked at Airy.

                “Well, have you ever heard of a gnome before?” At the unexpected name, John thought for a moment, trying to remember what he could about gnomes.

                “I think I have...” The name was vaguely familiar…

                “So they’re like fairies, except they don’t have wings. They live on the ground and live in holes…  Of course, they’re not as cool as fairies…” Hearing Airy’s explanation jogged John’s memory. Supposedly, they were a type of wingless fairies, but inferior to their winged cousins in every way. However, he’d never actually heard of someone seeing one, let alone selling one.

                “Airy-” Sensing a tangent coming, John interrupted the fairy before he could begin bragging about how superior his kind were…

                “Right! Anyways, they look just like humans! Well, except they’re smaller.” A note of excitement crept into the fairy’s voice as he continued to explain.

                “Right…?” John’s expression crumpled in confusion.

                “So I was thinking… If I shrink you, wouldn’t you look just like a gnome?”

                For a moment, John’s brain refused to process Airy’s words. Him, shrink? The idea seemed preposterous. A long silence stretched out as John’s mind tried to make sense of the winged idiot’s suggestion. However, as comprehension started to dawn on the human, John felt his mind slow with disbelief.

                “So, let me get this straight… Your plan is to shrink me… and pass me off as a gnome?” John couldn’t keep the incredulity out of his voice.

                “That’s right!” However, completely unaware of the larger man’s feelings, Airy once more struck a proud pose.

                It took all of a moment for John to think of a hundred reasons to reject the idea outright. Him, the same size as that… thing!? The thought of meeting a relatively-full-sized Airy was revolting. Not to mention the prospect of rendering himself small, vulnerable, and dependant on someone with the attention span of a mite. There were also all the dangers he’d be exposed to due to the change in size, the unknown risk of whether or not Airy’s magic would even work right, and the risk that other fairies might get a hold of him. Absolutely not!

                However, this was the first time John had ever managed to get the little bastard to agree at all. Not wanting to dissuade Airy, John decided to at least entertain the suggestion before proposing a better one.

                “There’s just one problem… How am I supposed to get to your village? I can’t exactly fly there…” Rather than refusing outright, John chose to poke holes in Airy’s plan and have the dumb fairy abandon it himself: Less chances of hurting the nuisance’s delicate feelings.

                “That’s the easy part! I can just carry you there.” Airy’s prideful declaration, as if it was the simplest answer in the world, made John roll his eyes. So not only was he supposed to be reduced to the size of a fairy, but his entire means of transportation was Airy? That was just asking to end up stranded somewhere. More importantly, the idea of that thing groping him mid flight as he flew to the village… Just imagining the smell was enough to send a shiver down John’s spine.

                “And you’ll grow me back to normal afterwards?” As if he’d let things get that far…

                “Of course. You can’t carry many sweets when you’re small now can you?” Oh yes. The sweets. Rolling his eyes, John allowed a long pause to develop as he at least pretended to be giving Airy’s proposal  some consideration.

                “I don’t know... Isn’t it kind of dangerous being that small?” Honestly, John was surprised the fairies weren’t already extinct.

                “Nonsense! I do it all the time and I’m perfectly fine.” Finally seeming to sense John’s hesitation, Airy frantically waved his arms, as if to wave away the young man’s worries.

“Don’t be such a worry wart. It’s perfectly safe.  All I have to do is carry you over to the village, let you take a look, and bring you right back. We’ll be back here and eating sweets this time tomorrow.” John wouldn’t trust the little idiot to carry a tune, let alone himself.

                Deciding that he had entertained Airy’s foolish plan for long enough, John raised his hand to catch the rambunctious degenerate’s attention and guide him towards a more… reasonable plan.

                “Okay. That sounds like a plan. However, couldn’t we-” However, as soon as the words “Okay” left John’s lips, he immediately realized his mistake.

                “Alright!” Without a moment’s hesitation to let John finish his sentence, the little golden slob on his leg erupted in a blaze of golden light, instantly blinding the larger man. John had only a moment to notice the magical heat soaking into his knee before it burned through his body in a explosive blaze of warmth. Moments later, John found himself falling through the air before crashing into a tangled heap of cloth.

Chapter 2 by zaneofbane

                Lying atop a pile of rough wool and buried beneath another, a sense of wrongness assailed John, his head reeling from the sudden discharge of magic. The air felt thick, his lungs laboring just a little more to draw breath. All around him, the fibers of the woolen cloth seemed larger and rougher, irritating his skin. With a growing awareness, he realized he was naked, as well as what it signified.

                “That bastard!” Grumbling to himself, John lifted his arms, struggling to untangle himself from the mass of cloth he now recognized as his own pants. The rough woolen fabric that had only moments earlier been a barely noticeable burden now crushed down atop him with a weight that barely allowed the man to move. Struggling to move among the folds of wool, a jolt of pain shot through the man’s temple, causing him to wince and hiss.

“Ugh… My head.” Bringing his hand up to his forehead, John noticed a pounding in his skull. Apparently, Airy’s magic had done a number on him, even if it hadn’t caused him outright pain. Rubbing his temple in an attempt to soothe the headache he could feel forming, John looked around, just able to make out his woolen surroundings by the light filtering through the fabric around him.

                “John?” Airy’s voice sounded exactly the same, despite his presumed change in height. John had always wondered whether or not the fairy’s voice was amplified by magic, given his normal sounding tone despite his diminutive stature. Now, noticing that the fairy’s voice hadn’t changed despite his change in size, John realized that it was neither. Of course, that little tidbit of information was of little concern at the moment to the struggling human.

                “John? Where are you?” The cloth around John shuffled as the fairy continued to call out, presumably as Airy looked for his shrunken friend. Of course, the fairy’s concern did little to assuage the furious human. Inside his mind, he had already decided to bag and sell the fairy as soon as he was restored to normal height, further profits be damned. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, John reigned in his seething rage before calling out to the fairy, lest he piss the sensitive prick off and delay his restoration to normal size.

                “I’m here!” Even to his own ears, his shout sounded muffled, the wool around him swallowing his voice. Realizing his yell wasn’t enough, John waved his arms, making the cloth around him wiggle as he sought the hated fairy’s attention. His efforts were rewarded as a series of trembles could be felt through the cloth, growing closer with every passing step.

                “Where are you?” Nearer by, John heard Airy’s voice from up above. Doubtlessly, the little bastard was flying overhead, attempting to identify John from amongst the folds of cloth.

                “Under here!” Calling out, John sensed some movement nearby as part of the light filtering through the wool around him was blocked off.

                “Is he here?” Hearing the fairy mumble overhead, John was relieved as he felt the majority of the weight upon his back ease as the little menace lifted the cloth up off of his body. As he did so, John noticed a beam of unobstructed light from a short distance away. An exit!

                “Hold on! I think I saw the way out. Just keep doing what you’re doing.” Shouting, John crawled his way towards the light, failing to hear a response. The rough wool scraped his hands and knees as he moved towards the exit, catching John by surprise. If this is what wool felt like at this size, it was no wonder fairies preferred to be naked. Seconds later, the young man stepped out into the world once more, his point of view vastly different from before.

                Standing atop the small boulder which had previously served as his seat, John felt his breath catch, his heart skipping a beat as the sheer scale of the world around him caused the man to freeze. The rock, which had before served admirably as a stool, now appeared so large that it was as if he were purchased upon a plateau. The grass, barely standing above the edge of the boulder, seemed like massive oaks whose girth match that of his own chest. An impossibly far distance away, John could spot his bag of art supplies resting in the grass, the leather bag as large as the stone upon which he perched. As a sudden shadow overtook John from behind, the man turned around in fright, coming face to face with Airy’s ankle.

                “John?” The human didn’t respond to Airy’s call, his gaze transfixed upon the foot in front of him as he tried to deny the apparent reality. The pale appendage looked soft and unblemished, as if the winged creature had never taken a step in its life, yet somehow dirt and grime were still caked upon the bottom edges. The toenails’ ends were rough and jagged, as if chewed into shape. However, despite the apparent neglect and filth, John was still assailed by the disgustingly sweet stink of fairy.

                “Why are you so small?” With a puppet-like stiffness, John raised his head, his field of view rising as he sought out the source of Airy’s voice. His eyes wandered up the pale legs, trailing the pallid pillars passed the fairy’s knees and up his slender thighs. Craning his neck, his eye froze upon the fairy’s cock, realizing with a jolt of dismay that the vulgar appendage was larger than himself. Discomforted, John’s gaze continued upwards, find two golden eyes staring down at him with surprised wonder.

                “Oh wow! You’re so cute! I bet you could fit up my nose.” At any other time, John would have bristled at being called cute by the annoying pest or disgusted at the suggestion of exploring his sinus cavity. However, the human was transfixed by a feeling beyond terror. Airy was so big… So colossal! Words failed to convey the overwhelming majesty one felt before a being so much larger. For the first time in his life, John felt insignificant, as if standing at the feet of a god: A petulant, negligent, capricious, and selfish god. Stupefied by the overwhelming difference in scale, John stood transfixed as the titan above him leaned down, his delicate hands rapidly growing to eclipse the human’s vision.

                Unlike the stories about lumbering giants, Airy’s hand moved at a regular speed, a blistering pace at John’s scale. In but a moment, the fairy’s velvety hand enveloped the human, his sweet fairy stink choking the smaller man. Shocked, John had only a moment to register the gentle warmth of Airy’s skin before the force of gravity suddenly grew impossibly strong and the human felt himself rising at an incomprehensible speed.

“I’ve never seen you naked before.” Before John could even realize that he had stopped moving, he found himself resting atop Airy’s palm, held before the fairy’s face. Vaguely, he realized their previous size difference had been almost perfectly reversed.  As the fairy’s sweet breath washed over him, John couldn’t help but become transfixed by the unnatural perfection of Airy’s face, noticing new details at his new size.

“I didn’t know humans grew hair down there!” At the fairy’s words, looked into the massive golden orbs before him, noticing their focused gaze upon his manhood. His stunned stupor broken, John was suddenly very aware of his nakedness, letting out a less-than-manly yelp as his hands rushed to cover his privates.

“Aw, I’m just looking!” With a pout, the fairy brought up his other hand, extending his index finger towards the human on his palm. John crossed his legs, defiantly attempting to conceal his groin despite the not-so-gentle prodding of the fairy’s digit.

Despite the irresistible force of the encroaching finger, John held strong, an impossibility until he remembered his new size. Just like insects could lift several times their own body weight with ease, John too enjoyed a newfound relative strength, born as a quirk from his new size. Of course in reality, he wasn’t stronger; His strength was simply greater compared to his own weight as a quirk of physics at this scale. Had Airy chosen too, he could have easily ripped John’s limbs away, though to do so would have risked harming his tiny friend. Instead, the somewhat gentle probing pushed John around, eventually flipping the man onto his stomach.

“Wow! There’s some in your butt too!” Blushing madly at the fairy’s words, John took a hand away from his genitals to cover his ass, mortified by the Airy’s curiosity.

“Wait!” With an undignified screech, John tried to get the fairy’s attention, his face burning and his eyes beginning to water.

“Did you say something?” Airy tilted his head in confusion.

“I said wait!!!” John forced every ounce of air from his lungs as he yelled.  After a moment’s pause, he felt the world shift once. A curtain of golden hear swept by him until an ear as tall as himself filled his vision.

“Quit poking my privates!” Shouting at the top of his lungs, John heard a faint echo from the fleshy tunnel before him, watching as the tiny hairs lining the passage trembled with his voice.

“Why not? I just wanted to see.” Airy let out a childish grumble as he spoke, not seeing the harm in his actions. Suddenly, John remembered the little nuisances previous confusion about personal boundaries. What was an annoyance from a fairy the size of your palm could very easily become a living hell from a titan hundreds of times your size. Realizing the danger, John recognized he needed to establish boundaries or else he might be violated in other ways before he could even ask to be restored to normal.

“It’s considered rude among humans to touch or look at another human’s privates without permission.” In the past, explaining the nuances of human culture to the fairy had proven pointless. So far, saying humans considered something mean or rude had been the only way John had discovered to actually establish boundaries with the winged menace.

“Oh, I see! So, can I look at your privates?” Without missing a beat, the fairy immediately asked to examine John’s manhood. After a moment’s consideration, John swallowed the refusal threatening to burst from his throat. Even at full size, Airy hadn’t always responded well to the word “no.” Now that the size differences had been reversed, he was fearful that the fairy might not care about John’s consent.

“Um, okay. But only once I’m back to full size.” John decided to walk a middle ground, promising the fairy what he wanted, but at a later date. It was a safe response that John had used in the past when he wanted to refuse one of Airy’s more annoying requests, but didn’t want to sour his mood. More often than not, the little menace forgot the promise altogether. Seemingly satisfied, the fairy nodded his giant head before opening his mouth once more.

“Why are you so quiet?” Before John could even begin to ask to be restored to normal size, the fairy fired off another question.

“I don’t know. How do you still sound normal?” John too had been wondering why there was basically no difference in Airy’s voice, despite the reversal of their relative sizes.

“I don’t know. Magic?” Though John couldn’t seen Airy’s face from beside his ear, he couldn’t mistake the confused tilt of the fairy’s head as the golden curtain of hair before him tilted away.

“Human’s don’t have magic!” John couldn’t keep the frustration out of his voice, though it seemed the larger creature didn’t mind.

“Wait! Then how do humans talk?” Once again, John discovered something new about fairies. Apparently, they talked via magic! John felt his head begin to throb once more as his earlier headache returned. However, before he could even think to ask why fairies moved their lips when they spoke if they weren’t even making noises, John had more important priorities.

“Change me back!” Before Airy could derail the conversation even further, John shouted out his demand. However, rather than beginning the nonsensical back and forth John was used to in order request anything of the fairy, Airy was ominously quiet. After a few agonizing seconds of silence, the fairy finally opened his mouth.

“Hey, John…” Airy’s voice shook as he spoke.

No…

“Don’t be mad…” The trembling in Airy’s voice grew stronger.

Nooooooo…

 “But, hear me out …” Airy’s hesitation was palpable as, for the first time in John’s experience, the fairy seemed to show remorse.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!

“I can’t…” John could feel the fairy’s entire body shift through the palm beneath him, clearly uncomfortable.

“What!!!” John felt his mind go blank at the fairy’s words.

“Shrinking you took all my magic. I’m empty.” The fairy actually sounded regretful.

“But you said you could turn me back to normal.” John’s voice sounded hollow and broken.

“I can… Tomorrow… I need to recover my magic first...” The fairy’s discomfort was palpable, not that John cared.

A whole day… A WHOLE DAY!!!

This was a disaster. For a whole day, John would be at the mercy of this… this… John found himself struggling to find an insult strong enough to describe this… thing! John felt himself beginning to hyperventilate, dots dancing across his vision as the full implications of his situation began to play out in his head.

He needed to stay calm. The last thing he needed was to go on an angry tirade against Airy and lose the reprehensible bastard’s good will. He needed that fairy, at least until he was restored to normal size again. However, despite the rational part of his mind, John couldn’t hold back his emotions.

“But why am I so small!!!” Being fairy sized was one thing… But this!?

“… I messed up…” After a long pause, Airy spoke. Once again, John witnessed another new emotion from his winged tormentor: Embarrassment.

“I was excited. I’ve never had a human my size to play with and I was looking forward to showing you so many fun things-“ For perhaps the first time in history, Airy interrupted his own rambling. The fairy brought John around to the front of his face, looking down at his human friend with a defeated expression and watery eyes. Large tears began to form in the innocent creature’s eyes as he saw the crestfallen form in his palm.

“I’m sorry John. Now we won’t be able to play…” The fairy sniffed as tears began to fall from his eyes. John had heard of the value of fairy tears before, but in his current state, not even greed could rouse him from his despondency and disbelief. Of course! Airy wasn’t upset with having shrunk John, or even really upset that his human friend was on the verge of a mental breakdown. He was upset that John was too small to play with.

“Wait!” Suddenly, Airy looked at John with widening eyes, his bird-brain working at high speed. Moments later, the fairy’s face lit up with excitement, a child-like grin splitting his face from ear to ear. However, rather than sharing the fairy’s enthusiasm, John felt a growing sense of danger.

“Actually, this is great!” As anticipation bubbled within the fairy, Airy’s palm began to shake, almost sending the human tumbling over the side. Away from the fairy’s ear, John’s shouts of alarm failed to reach his larger tormentor.

“Don’t you see! Now’s it’s my turn to be the big one!” With a childlike grin of wonder, Airy stared down at John, ignoring the human’s growing discomfort.

“You’re always taking care of me and bringing sweets… So now I can return the favor! No, it’s even better!” Airy suddenly let out a squeal of excitement.

“Don’t you see!?” Airy looked down at the human in his hand, his earlier despondency completely forgotten.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I’ve heard stories of fairies playing with giant humans, but never the other way around!” Wrapping both hands around John, the fairy pulled the shrunken human against his torso in a crushing hug.

Suddenly, John found his face pressed up against the smooth skin of Airy’s slender chest, his cheek digging into the silky flesh around him. Up against the fairy, John experienced the magical creature’s body odor at an all new level of intensity, gagging on the sugary aroma. Meanwhile, Airy’s body heat seeped into the tiny human through the hands and chest around him, violating him with their warmth and filling John with a feeling of repulsion he couldn’t quite explain. Airy embraced his shrunken human, ignoring the frantic struggles within his hands until he pulled John away, holding him in front of his face once more.

Staring up at the beaming face above, John felt torn. So far as he could tell, he was fucked for the next day at least, assuming Airy restored him to normal as soon as possible. No matter what he said or what he did, Airy couldn’t grow him back to full size today, so John was at a crossroads. On the one hand, his chances of surviving on his own for even a day were slim-to-none. On the other, he’d almost rather die than spend another moment in this vulgar creature’s palm. Quietly, John considered his options.

“But what about my art supplies?” Rather than spending the day with this damned fairy, it might be better to take his chances hiding out in his bag. Of course, away from Airy’s ear, the fairy couldn’t understand John’s words. However, the human’s frantic gestures towards the nearby pack were clear enough.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Airy dismissed John’s concerns with a wave of his hand, not understanding the young man’s true intentions. A wave of irritation rolled over the shrunken human.

However, despite the fire in his chest, John found himself shivering, suddenly noticing a chill creeping up his extremities. It was a warm spring day, so even naked, he shouldn’t be cold. And yet, now that the excitement and turmoil of being shrunk was wearing off, John was starting to realize that he couldn’t feel his toes. Startled, John waved his hands until he got the fairy’s attention and Airy once more brought the human up to his ear.

“I’m cold.” John’s voice sounded weak, even to his own ears as the trembling in his body grew stronger. What was happening? Could this be another symptom of his shrunken state?

Suddenly, John was reminded of a boiling pot. Whenever he boiled water to cook, didn’t it take longer for a larger pot to bubble? The human had never really thought about it before, but perhaps the root of his problem was the same. If a smaller pot got hot faster, wouldn’t it make sense that it would cool faster as well? Recognizing that the principle applied to himself, fear added to John’s trembling as he realized that, despite the warm weather, he might just freeze to death.

“You’re cold?” Airy tilted his head in confusion, causing his golden hair to sway.

“Airy, you don’t wear clothes in the winter, right? How do you stay warm?” John rubbed his hands against his arms as he spoke, hugging himself to try to conserve heat.

“That’s easy. I use my magic silly.” The fairy shrugged as he spoke, jostling John.

“Do you think you could share some of that magic with me?” If he hadn’t been so cold, John might have broken out in a nervous sweat, realizing Airy’s answer my determine his life or death. Unless of course he was willing to get a lot more intimate with the fairy in order to stay warm.

“Oh, of course!” Thankfully, Airy’s answer dismissed John’s worst fears. The palm beneath John glowed for just a moment, bathing the human in its golden light. However, once the radiance withdrew, John noticed a shimmering light hovering just above his body like a second skin, matching Airy’s. Encompassed by the thin  layer of light, John felt warmth return to his body once more.

However, along with warmth came the stink of fairy. This time, John couldn’t just smell the stench of nectar and spring, he could taste it. If felt like Airy had crawled inside his mouth and rubbed his ass  against John’s tongue. The human felt his eyes water as a vomitous belch escaped his throat. Choking back his nausea, John glared at the fairy’s ear accusingly.

“I thought you said you were out of magic” No longer worried about freezing to death, John turned his attention back to his unwitting tormentor, barely choking down a gag as he spoke.

“That’s not magic. I’m just sharing my aura with you.” Airy shrugged as he spoke.

“What an aura exactly?” John didn’t know the first thing about magic or aura, so even though he doubted Airy’s explanation would be of any help, he had to ask.

“You seem my glow?” Airy wiggled his fingers around John, drawing the tiny human’s attention to the glimmering golden light attached to his skin.

“That’s my aura. It protects me from everything! Cold, heat, falling, drowning, being stepped on-” Airy started to list off how amazing his aura was, growing more arrogant with every item.

“Is that why you smell that way!?” John was aghast, finally realizing that the saccharine stench he’d been inhaling for months was the product of Airy’s magic.

“Pretty awesome isn’t it? It’s also how we fairies talk.” Airy struck a pose, reveling in his supposed glory.

“Wait, so am I protected?” Despite the constant assault against his senses, John still managed to pick out the important details. This glow protected Airy, so shouldn’t it protect him as well? Thankfully, the human’s senses of taste and smell were already starting to grow numb, reducing the cloying assault to something tolerable. Airy turned to John, smiling and giving him a quick nod.

“Then, can you amplify my voice so that I can speak with you normally?” John at least hoped that if he and the fairy could communicate, it would be easier to maintain some boundaries. However, Airy shook his head, slapping John with his golden curtain of hair in the process.

“My aura doesn’t amplify sound, it creates it. How am I supposed to talk for you? It’s not as if I can read minds.” Airy turned his head to face John, shooting him a helpless look.

“Oh! Also, don’t get too far from me, okay? My aura won’t last very long once we stop touching.” At Airy’s words, John realized that hiding out in his bag was no longer an option. Even if left undisturbed, without Airy’s aura, he wouldn’t last an hour, let alone a day. His choices were either spend the day with the fairy or freeze to death.

“So, how far away is your village?” Swallowing his disgust, John decided to make the best of a bad situation. With the protective aura, as long as Airy didn’t leave him somewhere, he had a pretty healthy chance of surviving until tomorrow. Of course, that was assuming this aura was as effective as the fairy suggested. Thinking further, John determined that since he was stuck like this for a day, he might as well try to find the location of the village. Promising himself that he’d wring Airy’s filthy neck once everything was over, John suppressed his feelings towards his temporary guardian.

“It’s not far.” Excited, Airy closed his fist around John, holding the human so that only his head was poking out above the fairy’s delicate fingers. Clutching him to his chest, the enthusiastic chaperone flew off, an unheard squeal of terror stifled against his chest. John watched in panic as the world around him whizzed by, his face buffeted by an angry gale.

Chapter 3 by zaneofbane

With the wind whipping in his face and trees screaming passed at impossible speeds, John’s first experience with flying was one of sheer panic. For once in his life, he didn’t mind the saccharine stench of his unwitting tormentor, glad to feel the fairy’s soft hand firmly holding him against his chest. It was his only sense of security as the fairy shot through the forest, weaving and winding between trees at break neck speeds. However, after thirty minutes of white-knuckle terror without crashing into anything, John finally managed to relax, confident Airy at least had the skill to keep them from planting face-first into a anything.

Tentatively, John stretched his head out from the shelter of Airy’s hand, leaning forward to look over the fairy’s knuckles and out at the world beyond. The forest seemed otherworldly at his size, like some mythical land from legend. The trees towered so far above, making the green canopy blocking the noon-time sun seem like the sky itself. Great branches swept by, each large enough to support a house and decorated with leaves the size of tents. For a moment, John felt as if he could truly get a glimpse at the majesty of nature, appreciating a sight no other human had ever likely seen.

“Are those… Strawberries!!!” With Airy’s outburst, the moment shattered, reminding John of the idiot upon whose mercy he relied. Excited, the fairy banked hard to the side, flying a few circles to celebrate his discovery and making John nauseas before diving straight towards the fruit.

                “Wait… Airy!” John’s voice was lost to the screams of the wind as the fairy plummeted, heading towards a nearby bush at impossible speeds. John felt a shriek rip from his throat, though the rush of wind against his ear drowned out all sound. In a fraction of a second, the fairy plunged from twenty feet in the air to two, though to the shrunken human it felt much faster. By instinct, John huddled down into Airy’s palm, seeking shelter from the impending crash.

                However, the expected impact never came. At the last second, Airy pulled up, arresting his momentum in an instant with an expert grace right in front of a strawberry. Ogling the ripened fruit, the fairy flew left and right, circling the strawberry as he examined it for the best place to start eating. However, as the fairy approached the red treat, a light tickle against his chest reminded the fairy of his charge. With a conflicted expression Airy halted his flight and looked down at John before looking at the fruit once more, swallowing his spit as he came to a decision.

                “Here…” Reluctance plain upon his face, Airy held John out towards the strawberry, bringing his fist to rest against its spongy outer layer. Although considerably smaller than the domestic strain, the wild strawberries was still as big as his caretaker’s head, making it several dozen times John’s own size. Still shaken from the sudden dive, John was startled to find himself away from the security of his captor’s chest, the human panicking at first before recognizing the fairy’s intention.

                “You… You can take the first bite…” There was a petulant tremble in Airy’s voice, but John recognized the fairy’s gesture of goodwill. Sweets were a fairy’s number one priority in life so far as John could tell, and the fact that Airy was offering to not only share his with his human ward, but allow him to take the first bite, was beyond John’s wildest dreams. Of course, a casual glance around revealed hundreds of the dangling fruit, but the gesture still gave John some confidence that the fairy might actually take care of him during his day as his ward. It was far more reassuring than any of Airy’s quickly-forgotten boasts, that was for sure. However, there was one problem. John hated sweets.

                Well, hate wasn’t the right word. It was more like his teeth screamed in agony every time anything remotely sweet passed between his lips. He didn’t know why his teeth hurt so easily, but they did, and through their association with pain the human had come to instinctively despise all things sugary. It was a large part of why John found the stench of Airy’s magic was so repulsive. Yet here he was being offered a dozen times his own body weight in sweets.

                Realizing he was too far away to speak with the fairy, John tried his best to communicate through gesture, pointing at the fruit and then back at Airy once more. He didn’t want to say no. In fact, he wanted to throw the little idiot a parade to encourage more such consideration for his tiny ward. However, the pain that sweets cause him was simply too great. Unfortunately, the fairy shook his head at John’s signals, looking determined.

                “Not this time. You’re always sharing your treats with me, but since you’re so big, I’ve never really had enough to return the favor. However, now that I’m big, it’s my turn to take care of you.” There was a note of pride in the fairy’s voice, and for the first time in his life, John’s impression of the winged nuisance went up a bit.

                Still, if at all possible he’d rather avoid biting into the torturous fruit. Turning back to the strawberry, John reached out to its rubbery surface, discovering to his secret delight a tissue far tougher than he had expected. Giving it an experimental tug and then a full effort yank, the human discovered that he was incapable of tearing off a piece of the fruit to even eat. Turning back to face Airy, John gave an exaggerated shrug of defeat.

                “Oh I see! Here, let me help you.” Leaning in over John’s head, the human watched as Airy pressed his face firmly upon the surface of the strawberry, his teeth piercing into it with surprising ease. John heard a disturbingly wet tearing sound as the fairy’s jaws cleaved the ripened sweet. Pink juices sprayed wildly, spraying Airy’s face and chest in the saccharine mist and easily sprinkling John from head to toe.

                Once, twice, thrice Airy tore into the strawberry, juices painting him with a pinkish hue. Very quickly, John found himself covered in the sticky sweet fluids, struggling in vain to find some shelter from the cloying downpour. It wasn’t until Airy gulped down the fourth bite that he came back to himself, remembering his tiny passenger.

                “Here, eat as much as you want!” Gently, Airy carried John upwards, actually placing his palm within the mouth shaped crater he had freshly carved out. Disturbed by the indirect comparison between his newfound size and the fairy’s average bite, John walked up to the nearest wall. Glancing backwards over his shoulder, John received a thumbs up from the towering before turning to face the pink flesh before him.

                Like all sweet things, John felt himself repulsed at the smell, his jaw aching in anticipation of the pain that would accompany such a saccharine meal. Watching the viscous clear liquids of the fruit ooze, John couldn’t help but wonder what portion of the juices came from the strawberry and what portion came from Airy’s mouth. The thought of ingesting the fairy’s saliva only made the fruit around him even less appealing, but still John leaned in close to the ripened wall before him. However, as the man leaned in and pressed his face against the succulent flesh of the strawberry, he kept his lips tightly sealed.

Although John despised the smell, reeking of strawberries was far better than feeling like his teeth were about to explode. With feigned eagerness, John rubbed himself against the fruity flesh, taking his hands and tearing at the wall in front of him so as to leave a gouge. Thanks to the size difference, John doubted his chaperone would be able to notice whether or not he actually ingested any of the fruit, much like he had trouble tracking the smaller fairy’s fine movements when he was at full size. Sensing an impatient tremble in the hand beneath him, John took that as his cue, turning around to face Airy and patting his supposedly full stomach.

“Are you done?” Impatience colored the fairy’s voice, despite his earlier magnanimity. It seemed watching John “eat” sweets without him had tested the Airy’s woefully brittle patience. With a nod from John, the winged glutton didn’t hesitate to clutch the human against his chest once more, digging into the ripened fruit with wild abandon. Watching as bite after bite of strawberry disappeared down the fairy’s gullet, John shuffled uncomfortably as the sticky juices on his skin began to dry, only to be wetted once more by a wayward globule of spit and fruit paste as Airy messily devoured the strawberry above.

Disturbingly, the human could feel the fairy eating through his chest, hearing the gurgling and gulping as the little glutton’s digestive tract pushed its sweet prized further down and feeling his incompetent caretaker’s belly begin to swell against his body. Bite after bite, the guttural groans behind John grew louder, bombarding him with the off-putting gurgles of Airy’s digestive process. Thankfully, the experience was a short one. With inhuman efficiency, soon the strawberry was nowhere to be found, Airy’s distended stomach a testament to its fate. Satisfied, the fairy hoisted John up in front of his face, staring at his tiny companion with a smug grin.

                “See John! I ca-“ Hoisted before his caretaker’s face, a guttural rumble of the fairy’s throat was the only warning before a deafening belch cut off the fairy’s words, bombarding the human with a hot gust of intestinal gasses. The vomitous stench of Airy’s innards mingled with the cloying sweetness of strawberries as a shower of spittle and juices peppered John. Caught off guard, it wasn’t until the guttural burp had faded that John began to realize what had just happened.

                An overwhelming sense of disgust washed away the meager good will John had begun to feel towards the fairy in light of his attempts to fulfill his role as a caretaker. This revolting… thing! The stink clung to the tiny human, making the sticky layer of juices clinging to his skin feel like a tainting film. Shuddering with repulsion, John looked up at the winged bastard, seeing an abashed expression for a change.

                “Sorry John.” Scratching the back of his golden head with his sticky hand, Airy looked down at the human in his palm. Of course, the little menace wasn’t too embarrassed. Sitting in stunned silence, an awkward atmosphere began to develop, driving the Airy to continue.

                “I guess I’m not used to being the big one.” The fairy turned his eyes away from John, letting out an uncomfortable laugh. Seeing his supposed guardian’s nonchalance at having just showered himself in spit and worse, John felt his patience growing thin. Taking a calming breath, he felt like he had taken a lot of those this past hour, John addressed the towering fairy.

                “Being big is a big responsibility. You have to keep an eye out for the little folk.” As much as he would have loved to wring the little idiot’s neck, he couldn’t. For the next day, he was dependent upon the winged bastard for his own well being, though John was starting to forget that more and more with each new mistreatment.

However, glancing down at the sagging bulge in the fairy’s stomach that was several times his own size quickly cooled the human’s head. Losing his temper, even for a moment, could prove deadly. Even if the fairy simply left John behind, without his protective aura, he’d perish within an hour from the cold. Rather than losing his temper, John hoped to coax Airy into being a better caretaker by making it a source of pride.

“Being big is a big responsibility?” Like a parrot, the fairy repeated John’s words back to him.

“And you’re a super cool, responsible fairy, right?” Massaging the golden fairy’s ego, John continued.

“Of course!” In response, the fairy lifted his chin with an arrogant smile.

“So you’ll be more careful in the future, right?” Leaning in, John probed the big- idiot before him.

“Alright!” Smiling, Airy nodded at John with a determined look. Seeing that his bumbling caretaker was receptive, John decided to test his luck and address his most pressing concern.

                “So, Airy. Do you think we could go get cleaned up?” Already, the sticky secretions covering his body were starting to dry, tightening his skin in the process and causing John to itch.

                “What? Why?” Airy tilted his head, uncomprehending.

                “I’m covered in juice.” Motioning towards himself with his arm, John indicated his current state. The thought of the spit and whatever else the fairy had belched upon him made the shrunken human have to fight the urge to claw his own skin off. He wanted, nay needed a bath of some sort, no matter how crude.

                “Eh?” Still, the fairy tilted his head, confused.

                “I’m sticky…” John simplified the problem further, seeing a light of recognition glimmer within the fairy’s eyes.

                “Oh, that! A little dirt should scrub that right off.” Looking around, Airy eyeballed the dirt beneath them, undoubtedly searching for a pile of soil to cram his helpless human into.

                “Wait! Can’t we use water?” Realizing where Airy’s line-of-thought would lead him, John quickly let out a yell, heading his caretaker off.

                “Water?” The fairy looked at John with his eyes wide, as if the human had suggested bathing in deer piss.

                “Yes, water! Like from a pond or something?” Not understanding the cause for Airy’s expression, John’s voice faltered as he spoke.

                “Are you crazy!? Do you know how dangerous ponds are?” Alarmed, Airy raised his voice in disbelief.

                “Errr… No…” John’s voice was cut off as the fairy continued in an uncharacteristically serious tone.

                “There are fish in ponds. A good sized bass could gobble us up in a heartbeat.” There was legitimate fear in the fairy’s eyes, causing John to recoil.

                “Wait, I thought animals didn’t eat fairies.” As the tenders of nature, it was common knowledge that wild creatures didn’t eat fairies, or so John had thought.

                “They don’t.” Airy shook his head in denial at John’s words, his voice indicating that he didn’t understand what John was getting at.

                “Then what about fish?” John’s voice trailed off as he spoke.

                “Fish aren’t animals silly…” With a note of condescension, Airy shook his head.

                Fish aren’t animals? Then what are they? At a loss, John realized that he knew a lot less about fairy’s than he had thought. If fairy’s didn’t consider fish as animals, then what else could try to eat them? Spiders? Birds? Suddenly, John felt a whole lot less safe in Airy’s hands. Still, as the burning itch began to grow on his skin, he put those thoughts aside.

                “Then can’t you bring me to like a puddle or something?” If ponds were no good, then any source of water would do.

                “I don’t know. It hasn’t rained in a while.” Airy tilted his head in thought. Rubbing at his arm in irritation, John decided to prey upon the fairy’s pride once more.

”I’m sure my smart, cool guardian can think of something, right?” John massaged the little idiot’s ego. Seeing his human ward looking up at him expectantly, John saw the big idiot’s eyes swim as Airy frowned in concentration. Gritting his teeth, the fairy’s perfect rosy lips pouted as the brainless fairy struggled to find a solution, until finally a light of inspiration flashed in Airy’s eyes. Glancing down at the tiny human in his hand, Airy’s face split into a wide grin.

                “Oh, I know!”  Before John could react, he felt the familiar press of momentum as he began to accelerate forward. Not knowing what was happening, the shrunken human watched as Airy’s face began to fill his vision. With a smile on his lips, the fairy opened his mouth wide as John found himself surging forward.

                “N-“ John was only able to utter the barest squeak before he was catapulted passed Airy’s lips and onto his waiting tongue. All of a sudden, the shrunken human found himself lying on his stomach atop a wet wriggling muscle, staring at the velvety curtain of meat that led to the back of the fairy’s throat. Moments later John felt the fairy’s soft lips press down against the soles of his feet, the sunlight fading as his connection to the outside world was severed, leaving the man’s surroundings illuminated by Airy’s soft golden glow. He couldn’t help but notice with growing horror that he fit perfectly along the fairy’s tongue, clearly smaller than any of the previous chunks of strawberry which had only minutes earlier passed through this cavern on their way to the fairy’s stomach. As images of his golden captor’s earlier feast flashed through the human’s mind and the reality of his situation began to dawn on him, the mouth around him came to life.

                Naked and helpless, the flesh around John began to wriggle and writhe aggressively against his body. The massive tongue beneath John quickly began its probing work, pressing John up against the ridges of Airy’s mouth as it drew back towards the fairy’s throat, dragging its taste buds against the shrunken man like a rough sponge before pushing him back into place and repeating the process anew. An urgent, rhythmic suckling accompanied the assault, pulling at the human and causing his ears to pop. Drool and spit quickly coated the man, matting his hair with the saccharine remnants of the fairy’s earlier meal.

Terrified, John attempted to resist the assault, throwing his hands wide in an attempt to fend off the invasive muscle. Only one accidental swallow away from damnation, the man thrashed in terror as he attempted to push himself away from the nearby throat without accidentally sending one of his limbs towards the waiting abyss. Despite his panic, he was keenly aware that sending even an arm towards the meaty gullet might trigger a reflex that could spell his doom. Reaching wide, John clung to his winged tormentor’s teeth instead, seeking to pull himself as far away from the entrance to Airy’s esophagus as he could. However, he was absolutely powerless against the ministrations of his captor.

                Deftly, the tongue continued its work, manipulating the human upon it with surprising ease. Before John knew what was truly happening, he found himself flipped onto his side as the worming appendage slithered against his body. Prodding forward with its tip, John found every nook and cranny of his body violated by the slimy muscle as it snaked its way under his arms and between his legs, lapping at the cleft of his ass before invading his groin. As the velvety tongue reached John’s cock, the man let out a shriek, bringing his hands down to protect his manhood.

                With wild disregard for John’s modesty or comfort, Airy continued to probe and violate John as he tossed and turned the human around in his mouth, battering the human as he scrubbed away the sweet taste still lingering on his skin. Occasionally, John’s winged tormentor would stop and swallow, subjecting the man to the horrifying sounds of his greedy gullet guzzling down the saliva pooled within the fairy’s mouth. Each time, John would feel his life flash before his eyes, praying to anyone that would listen that he wasn’t next. However, after what felt like an eternity, John’s torture came to an abrupt end. With a casual plop, he found himself oozing from between Airy’s lips and into his awaiting palm, his whole body shaking from the trauma of the experience.

                “There you go. All clean! And we didn’t even waste the juice.” The chipper voice of the fairy bombarded John, but the man was far too shaken by his experience to voice his thoughts, not that he would have done so anyways. Violation and mortal terror warred within the man, as his unwillingly intimate experience punctuated a newfound realization. His life was no longer in his own hands.

Even if he endeared himself to Airy, even if he massaged the fairy’s ego and courted his protection, the empty headed bastard could very easily snuff John out in a moment of idiocy or carelessness. All it would have taken was a moment of inattention and the fairy could have reflexively sent John to his stomach. Even if the fairy’s earlier boasts about the efficacy of his magical aura were to be believed, the fairy hadn’t been clear about its limits, and John sincerely doubted he could survive being swallowed by the little menace.

Not trusting his voice, John gave a nod in response to his captor, not so much to approve of the fairy’s “clever” solution as to move on a quickly as possible from the traumatizing experience. Turning his head towards the fairy, John was about ready to address his newest violation when he noticed an odd expression on the Airy’s face. With watering eyes half closed, the fairy’s face was contorted, his nose scrunched up as his head began to pull away from John before the unthinkable happened .

                “ACHOOO!” By reflex, Airy covered his mouth and nose as he sneezed.

                As Airy pulled his hands away from his face, the fairy found himself staring down at a slime covered human, his eyes going wide as he realized what he had just done. At his limit, John felt his stomach heave before a moment later he found himself emptying the contents of his stomach onto the fairy’s palm.

End Notes:

Chapters 4 & 5 are available on my subscribestar https://subscribestar.adult/zaneofbane

Or you can check my Eka's blog for my public release schedule https://aryion.com/g4/blog/zaneofbane

Chapter 4 by zaneofbane

For all of their filthy habits and deplorable behaviors, apparently even fairies had an aversion to vomit. As John recovered from spilling his guts out onto his captor’s palm and glanced at Airy’s hateful face, for the first time ever the human saw an actual look of revulsion stretching the fairy’s mouth into a rictus cringe before the petulant creature turned his head, letting out a retching gag of his own.

                “Disgusting!” At Airy’s offended shriek, John felt a surge of outrage strike his heart. Him, disgusting! After all that… that… However, before the mucus-covered human could even process his own indignity, he found himself sailing through the air as Airy unceremoniously dumped him onto a nearby branch before flying off at break neck speed. Suddenly alone, John’s outrage was quickly forgotten as anxiety set in, growing stronger and stronger with each passing second his chaperone was absent.

                He left him. Airy really left him! Suddenly, John was reminded of how very vulnerable he was at his new size, left to his own devices in a world where an wayward insect might end his existence. Feeling his heart begin to race in panic, the abandoned human stood frozen, terrified at being out in the open yet equally afraid that if he moved to a less exposed position, his errant chaperone might not find him again. After a few seconds of contemplation, John finally decided to crouch down where the fairy had left him, pressing his mucus-soaked form against the wood beneath him lest an rogue breeze send him tumbling down to the ground below.

Covered in mucus and saliva, the shrunken human spent the next several minutes wondering if he had been abandoned or even worse, forgotten. Airy wasn’t the brightest, and even if the fairy hadn’t intended to relinquish his human ward, with each passing moment the chances that John’s winged captor might have simply forgotten where he left his charge, or that he even had one in the first place, increased exponentially. With a growing sense of dread, John eyed the glowing golden aura around his skin as it gradually grew dimmer, fearful that the protective barrier might evaporate at any moment, until the airheaded fairy finally returned.

By the time Airy finally reappeared with a leaf in hand, John was so relieved to not have been abandoned that he didn’t even chastise his negligent captor for sneezing on him, and only showed mild annoyance when his glowing tormentor insisted that the soiled human be carried wrapped-up within the leaf like some shameful burrito. In fact, John didn’t even ask where they were headed, just sitting in silent relief as Airy carried him through the forest once more. It wasn’t until the fairy landed on a tree branch in front of what looked to be a crudely made bark doorway that John finally signaled for his chaperone to bring him up to his ear once more, bristling slightly as Airy was sure to hold him at a slight distance.

                “Is this your house?” Glancing at the roughly fairy-sized piece of bark, John couldn’t help but cast a confused look at his captor. Did Fairy’s even live in houses? However, a shake of Airy’s head dismissed his guess.

                “Not mine. Tug’s.” Airy shrugged as he spoke, as if that were all the explanation required.

                “Tug?” Not understanding, John probed further.

                “My friend. He’s a fairy like me, but blue. He also likes humans and even made a house like yours.” Despite Airy’s rambled response, John was still no closer to understanding their purpose in visiting this… Tug.

                “Why are we here?” John couldn’t help it as a note of worry crept into his voice. At his size, dealing with one fairy was more than enough. Adding a second…

                “You said you wanted a bath, didn’t you?” However, Airy’s words immediately derailed John’s train of thought. Even now, a stringy layer of drying mucus and spit coated the shrunken human, making him feel more like a slug than an actual person. What he wouldn’t give for a bath!

                “Wait, I thought fairy’s didn’t bathe!?” John’s voice vibrated with a mix of irritation and hope. Only minutes earlier, the golden menace had been talking about how dangerous water was, but now fairy’s took bathes?

“Tug’s a bit of a weirdo. He likes to copy humans, including baths. He even made something called a bath-tube.” Despite Airy’s mispronunciation of the word bathtub, the filthy human still grew excited at the idea. No matter how crude, fairy’s couldn’t mess up something as simple as a bath. Sensing his human’s excitement, Airy eagerly marched up to the door, not even knocking before he pushed the bark door aside and strode within.

With Airy’s glow as the only source of light, John finally got his first glance at Tug’s “house.” Honestly, calling it a hovel would have been generous. At its core, Tug’s residence was little more than an old hollow in a tree. Although the floor had an unnatural smoothness to it, everything else within the abode appeared to be a ramshackle approximation of human dwelling. A rough pile of dried grass rested in the corner with what appeared to be a wad of weeds which served as pillow, mimicking a human bed. Three crude structures erected from acorn tops, twigs, a shell of some sort, and held together by plant fiber formed the facsimile of two chairs and a table. An old wooden cup sized for human, doubtlessly the bathtub, rested in the corner.

 “Tug’s not home. I guess he’s out of luck. He would have loved to meet an actual human.” At Airy’s words, John couldn’t help but rejoice. Dealing with one fairy was more than enough for his liking. Approaching the “table,” Airy grabbed one of several acorn caps from atop its surface, doubtlessly some approximation of human dinnerware, before approaching the “bathtub.”

As Airy’s glow filtered over the edge of the wooden cup and into the water beneath, John couldn’t help but draw back in repulsion. Illuminated by the golden light, John could make out specks of… something… floating atop the somewhat cloudy water and an oily film shimmered across its surface. It was if someone had used the same bath water for a month or longer. Actually…

John couldn’t suppress a gag at the thought. That’s exactly what had happened! Looking around the room at the crude mimicry of human civilization, it soon became apparent that this Tug didn’t have any real knowledge of humans. There was a table, chairs, bowls, a bathtub, and a bed, but everything else that made a human dwelling a home was absent. This fairy was just playing at being human at best.

The splashing of water roused John from his thoughts as Airy dipped the acorn cap into the bath water, scooping up a bowl of the disgusting water. Not wanting to add month’s of another’s filth to his current state, John struggled within his leaf binding trying to get Airy’s attention, but already the fairy had removed him from hearing range, carrying the shrunken human towards the fetid water. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, John was helpless as Airy deftly flicked him into the awaiting pool of water, assaulting his shrunken ward with the stench of…. Berries?

        John’s mind recoiled at the sensation that differed from his expectations. He had anticipated the stench of filth, rot, and body odor, but instead he found himself bombarded by the reek of berries. It was odd. Perhaps, it was the fairy’s attempts at making a scented bath oil? Looking closer, the floating particulates in the water could have been crushed flower petals or berries, though their brownish color suggested they were anything but fresh.  After a few moments, Airy sat the bowl of water down upon the table where the overwhelming smell of fruit drew John’s attention to what appeared to be a massive wooden pestle resting on the tabletop nearby.

“Like this, you won’t have to swim in the big bath-tube. You can just sit in the water and wash yourself.” Ignoring Airy’s words, John’s gaze lingered on the crude tool before him. Seeing the  brown flecks of what he presumed by the smell to be crushed berries smeared across its rounded tip, John couldn’t help but feel his assessment of fairies shift. In all of the tales he had heard, the winged menaces had been depicted as crude savages that didn’t even wear clothes, let alone use tools. Yet here he was, faced with clear evidence to the contrary. Perhaps Airy was a special case, even among his kind… As John continued to ponder, a long silence gradually filled the room, causing Airy to shift uncomfortably until he was finally driven to fill the silence.

“I’m sorry.” At his captor’s words, John snapped from his thoughts, turning his attention back to Airy and the bowl of water in which he stood. The fairy’s giant blonde head was looming over him, his sickly sweet breath bombarding the smaller human as he leaned inwards both to converse with his tiny ward and ogle John’s naked body. However, since his unexpected change in size, John had already grown numb to Airy’s violating stare. Reaching down, John began to wash away the grime from his body as he listened to the giant idiot before him.

“I really didn’t mean to. Strawberries make my throat a little itchy and my nose tingle, so sometimes I sneeze. I’m really sorry.” However, as the winged moron before him continued his apology, John couldn’t help but let out a shout of disbelief.

“You’re allergic to strawberries?” Pausing as he wiped away the dried mucus, John looked up at his tormentor in incredulity.

“Aller…what?” Airy tilted his head in confusion, sending his golden locks swaying.

 “It means… Never mind! I know you didn’t mean it. It’s okay.” John couldn’t help but let out a sigh as he spoke. By this point, John was beyond anger; He was just numb. He had been astonished by the towering fairy’s stupidity so many times today that the fact Airy hadn’t simply dumped him into the tub to drown was more surprising than the fact that he continued to eat strawberries despite being allergic.

“That’s great!” Hearing his tiny human friend forgive him so easily, the golden fairy leapt up, striking a victory pose out of excitement. By about the time John finished scrubbing himself clean, Airy plucked him from the acorn cap of water, holding him up before his face with a radiant smile.

 “Oh, I know a way to make it up to you!” Seeing the brilliant gleam in Airy’s eyes, John swallowed the lump in his throat before motioning for the fairy to continue with whatever ill-thought plan his brain-dead captor had thought up.

“I know where there’s some wild mint growing nearby. I can go grab a few leaves real quick. You can use it to make yourself smell nice.” However, much to John’s surprise, Airy suggestion actually seemed appealing. Although by now John had grown somewhat numb to the cloying stenches coalescing all around him, having a bit of mint would be a welcome reprieve from the unrelenting sweetness.

“I’d like that.” After taking a moment to reflect, John replied. Honestly, having been left by himself on the branches earlier, spending a few minutes away alone in the security of Tug’s house sounded relatively safe. In fact, a few quiet minutes away from Airy sounded appealing, now that he thought about it.

“Great! I’ll be back in a few minutes. Sit tight.” Feeling the world rush passed, Airy swiftly brought John over to one of the chairs, placing him down within the mound of dried grass that served as a cushion before rushing off. Once more, John was struck by the scent of berries intermingled with the smell of dried plant… along with the spicy smell of cinnamon? However, as Airy and his golden glow left, plunging the room into darkness, John quickly realized his mistake.

“Damn it!” Realizing that the meager glow of his own aura was nowhere near enough to see by, John cursed his own oversight. However, the darkness was only a small inconvenience. Soon enough, as silence and peace began to settle down within the room, John couldn’t help feel himself relax. Ever since this morning, he had been enduring Airy’s endless chatter and nonsense in his attempts to get into the fairy’s good graces, even before he had been shrunk. However, with the golden menace gone, it was like a massive weight had been lifted from his shoulders. For several minutes, John simply reveled in the tranquility, until a chime-like voice shattered the calm.

and over in the rivers blue, amidst the mist and morning dew…” Chime-like and tone deaf… Listening to the erratic singing, it was like someone had given a professional set of orchestral bells to a three year old. Each note was beautiful and pure, resonating in the air with an otherworldly crispness, and yet the tempo and beat was all wrong. The singer’s voice rose and fell almost at random, and the song seemed to speed up and slow down on a whim. However, before John could even process what the singing could mean, the door to the hovel burst open and a blue light flooded the room.

“… is where the human maidens bathe, and you can see them if you’re brave!” Punctuating the end of the song, the blue fairy’s voice rose in volume, causing John to cringe at the high pitched feminine whine and lament the end to his moments of peace. From his hiding place within the grassy cushion, John was given the opportunity to study the new fairy he presumed to be Tug.

Although Tug shared much of Airy’s otherworldly beauty, a myriad of human-like trinkets adorned the fairy, like a finely cut sapphire adorned with trash. His silken cerulean hair was held back in a rough ponytail, bound together by a cheap piece of twine. Rusted springs wound their way around his forearms and calves as crude bangles, covering his sky-blue skin with streaks of dirty red. He was even wearing a pair of crude sandals crafted from leaves and strips of plant fiber. However, despite the human-like adornments, not a strip of clothing covered the fairy, leaving his slender figure exposed and his… Holy Fuck!

As the slender fairy approached the table and sat a strawberry down on the chair opposite of John, the shrunken human was treated to a sight he would have rather not seen. Nestled between the azure fairy’s thighs, a turgid member dangled, reaching half way to Tug’s knees. Like with Airy, the exquisite feminine beauty coupled with the monstrous appendage dangling between his thighs was like a slap to John’s senses, sending the human’s mind reeling.

Nestling deeper into the mounded grass of the chair, John’s nose itched as the now familiar scent of berries and the faint smell of cinnamon wafted towards him. With a growing sense of realization, the human discerned that the smell of berries was Tug’s natural scent, just as nectar was Airy’s.  Recognizing the saccharine scent suffusing the surrounding grass for what it was and refusing to guess as to the nature of the spicy undertones, a sense of revulsion filled John once more.

However, as Tug sidled up to the tables edge and his crotch swung closer to John’s hiding spot, the human was confronted with the identity of the spicy smell, despite his wishes otherwise. As Tug’s cock swung nearer to the edge of John’s chair, the man was suddenly struck by the overwhelming stench of cinnamon, causing the man to recoil as he quickly covered his nose. Like it or not, he now recognized the spicy smell of fairy cock, causing him to retch.

The sound of wood clattering against wood could be hear above as Tug fiddles with something atop the table until moments later the fairy drew away with his pestle in hand, heading over to the bathtub in a few strides. Once there, Tug dipped the wooden pestle into the tub, peering judgmentally into the waters beneath as he gave the wooden pillar a gentle scrubbing, dislodging the residue from the tip into the basin below.

“I’ll need to change that soon.” At Tug’s low mumble, John recovered from the shock of the fairy’s scent, quickly assessing his situation and finding himself in a bind. On the one hand, the towering blue fairy had no idea he was here, bringing with it danger. At any moment, the oblivious creature might decide to sit down. Yet, if he chose to jump from the chair and take his chances on the floor, he might just as easily be crushed beneath an errant footstep.

However, announcing his presence without Airy present to mediate carried with it its own risks. John knew nothing about Tug save that the fairy was apparently fascinated with humans, so while he doubted that the fairy would kill him outright, there was no guarantee that he’d ever find his way back into the relatively… somewhat safe hands of Airy again. At his size, it would be simple for the blue fairy to hide him away until his previous guardian left and keep him all to himself. I mean, what could be better for a fairy interested in humans than a tiny shrunken human all to himself? Finding himself in a difficult situation, John hesitated until  Tug once again approached the table, pestle in hand.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, John came to a decision. Although he hated the idea of all the things this fairy could do to him, he hated the idea of being accidentally crushed to death even more. With a resolute expression, the shrunken human stood up from his hiding place amidst the grass mound on the seat of the chair, waving his arms to get Tug’s attention.

“Hey!” However, John’s efforts to get the fairy’s attention proved fruitless. Despite his best efforts, the distracted fairy ignored him completely, returning the pestle to the top of the table once more and treating John to another up close viewing of his crotch. Ignoring his disgust, John continued to wave and shout towards the fairy, trying to get his notice.

“I wonder if Toot has any more mulberries to trade?” As Tug mumbled to himself, the towering fairy reached behind his back without looking, grabbing the chair as he flopped himself down into the only remaining seat available. John had only a moment to realize what was about to happen before the blue fairy’s scrawny butt plummeted towards him.

 “He-“ Before John could even consider diving for the edge of the chair, a mountain of sky-blue flesh fell down upon him, smashing him violently into the chair beneath and driving the breath from his lungs. Seated in the middle of the chair and shielded by the surrounding grass cushion, the shrunken human was spared the full crushing weight of Tug’s body, instead pinning him within the narrow cleft between his cheeks. The glowing blue skin on either side of the man pressed in against him, holding John in place like a vice.

“Although, Lala did have those sunflower seeds. I bet I could trade for a whole bunch of those.” As the Tug continued to contemplate, the overwhelming reek of berries and cinnamon assaulted John’s nose, a fairy stink far stronger than any he’d ever experienced prior. The searing heat of Tug’s flesh seemed to pour down into the trapped human, seeping into his body and forcing him to break out in a sweat. Faintly, a hint of something septic tickled at John’s nose, an ever-present reminder of what sort of business took place not too far away. Trapped in the claustrophobic grasp of the cheeks around him, John kicked his legs and struggled, hoping to make his unwitting captor aware of his presence.

However, once again John’s efforts proved fruitless. Oblivious to the shrunken human trapped beneath his posterior, the titanic fairy continued to murmur to himself about all the fairy’s he could trade with, occasionally breaking his murmur to take a sip of what John guessed was his bath water. Once again, John couldn’t help but shiver at the disgusting habits of the fairies, horrified at the thought of how his present situation could have been were it not for the cleaning effects of fairies’ magical auras. Realizing that wriggling was pointless, the shrunken human grew still, assessing his situation.

                As Tug had sat down upon him, John had instinctively moved to try to avoid the incoming fairy’s butt, resulting in him being pinned face up beneath the oblivious titan with his arms against his chest, limiting his movement. Although the pressure around him wasn’t enough to prevent him from crawling, without the freedom to use his arm, John was helpless to propel himself backwards, leaving the only possible direction he could travel forward towards the source of the overwhelming stench of cinnamon. This left the unfortunate human with two options: to stay where he was or to attempt to crawl beneath the fairy and out on the other side.

                For John, the choice was obvious. As much as the idea of being pinned beneath this fairy’s ass cheeks left him feeling humiliated, he had already grown somewhat numb to the stench of fairy thanks to his time with Airy. He wasn’t currently at risk of being crushed, and although it was hot, his current circumstances were nothing compared to being violated by Airy’s mouth. Altogether, although John wasn’t happy with his current situation, it was far better than the alternative. Between the prospect of attempting to worm his way beneath Tug’s scrotum and waiting for Airy’s return in his current situation, the latter seemed infinitely more bearable.

                However, as John resigned himself to sitting and waiting on Airy’s return, a change took place. Above him, the blue fairy shifted in his seat, scooting further backwards presumably in a bid to find a more comfortable position. John flinched, preparing to be squeezed by the surrounding butt-flesh, however the cheeks around him instead receded, giving the shrunken human a little extra room to breathe. For a moment, John was almost thankful for the reprieve, until he noticed a dull blue flower fill his vision, accompanied by the stink of sewage.

Before the human could even react, Tug’s anus twitched, descending to plant a leathery kiss upon his face.

End Notes:

Chapter 7's live on my subscribestar.

Chapter 5 by zaneofbane

As vile as Airy’s mouth had been, Tug’s ass was far worse, though in a different sense. It might not have been as violating as the golden fairy’s mouth, but the exit to the blue fairy’s digestive tract was infinitely more repulsive. Feeling the leathery ring of muscle encompass the front of his face, quivering against his nose, and smearing it’s filthy residue upon his skin wiped away any trace of rational thought from John.

Opening his mouth to scream, John was instead greeted with the bitter flavors of fairy ass, causing him to choke as he struggled in vain to bring his arms to bare. He could feel the heat of the blue ring before him, far hotter than the surround cheeks, seeming to sear his face with its touch. Thrashing and panicking, John kicked and fought to get the repulsive flesh away from his face, until a few agonizing moments later the meaty ring withdrew, freeing the human’s face once more.

As the glowing blue pucker drew away, John took a panicked breath, and the full bouquet of Tug’s bowels was drawn into the shrunken human’s lungs. The noxious stench of fermented sewage, sun-dried milk, and sulfur dug into John’s nose like a sharp knife, reaching down his throat and squeezing his chest. Beyond his control, the human felt his organs heave as his body fought to turn itself inside out, his belly burning in pain as his already empty stomach seized futilely.

However, John’s reprieve was short lived. Moments later, the human watched in horror as the wrinkled blossom above him descended once more, eclipsing his view with its searing caress. Kicking and struggling, John pushed his heels into the seat beneath, his feet slipping against the loose grass padding around him as he desperately tried to shove himself passed the probing orifice, even if it meant getting a face full of fairy taint.

Unfortunately for John, his efforts got him nowhere. With the loose grass beneath his heels and the rubbery anus gripping his face, all of his efforts to squirm his way free were undone by the friction holding him in place. Like a puckering pair of lips, the filthy asshole suckled on John’s head, undulating with rhythmic pulses until John felt the meaty portal slip open as a gentle puff of air forced its way passed his face.

Seconds later, Tug’s asshole retreated once more, but the few moments spent staring into the glowing blue void of his unaware tormentor’s bowels had been enough. Gazing into the seething cavern of luminous azure flesh, dampness and heat unlike any John had ever experienced had washed over his nose and mouth, shocking him to his core. The stench of the fairy’s anus had been but a portent of what lay beyond, like comparing a candle to the sun. Just a few more moments, a twitch, and his head may have been engulfed completely in the reeking hell beyond.

Realizing the very real threat of being consumed by the quivering anus before him, fear washed away John’s overwhelming sense of nausea, allowing the man to summon a strength he hadn’t known he possessed. Straining his entire body, the man kicked and struggled, gripping the surrounding flesh with every inch of his own body as he fought to force himself forward. With a herculean effort, John’s heels finally managed to find purchase, allowing the man to surge forward , pushing his head beyond the reach of his unaware tormentor’s hungry hole.

However, John wasn’t safe yet. With a hungry lurch, the ring of muscled puffed out once more, pressing down into the human’s chest. Feeling the leathery touch against his skin, John reacted by instinct, forcing his arms upward against the invasive muscle in a bid to fend off its vile caress. A fierce pressure bore down onto human for several moments as his hands dug into the wrinkled bud above him, seeking to drive it away, until all at once the glowing blue portal relaxed and John felt his arms slip inside.

Suddenly, an alien sensation encompassed John’s arms from the bicep down, causing the man to shudder. Smothering walls of searing slimy flesh gripped his limbs like a vice, sliding across his skin with the sensation of a sea of tongues. It was so wet inside, like a bucket of slime, that every shift of the rectal walls beyond produced a wet squelch the man could feel more than hear. Amidst the slimy folds, gritty residue and spongy chunks of muck bumped and ground against John’s skin.

Letting out a hysterical shriek, John hastily attempted to retract his arms, only to find that he couldn’t. The space he was in was simply too confined, too tight! Now that his arms were thrust forward, the natural tension of the rubbery ring casually encompassing his arms was too much for him to force his elbows outward, trapping his arms forward and preventing him from extricating his limbs from the slimy corridor of muscle.

Terror, horror, disgust, repulsion, humiliation, and nausea warred within the human as Tug’s asshole continued its relentless assault. Held ajar by his arms, the unfiltered miasma of the fairy’s large intestine leaked out directly into John’s chest, along with the occasional drop of slime. As his momentary burst of adrenaline subsided, the unrelenting nausea returned once more, causing John’s abdomen to seize in repulsion once more. Desperate, John screamed out, praying for anything to put an end to his current hell.

                “I’m back!” As John struggled and fought to retrieve his arms, the loud crash of a roughly opened door echoed through Tug’s abode along with a familiar voice. As Airy’s greeting echoed through the hollow, a surge of hope blossomed within the human. Startled by the sudden intrusion, Tug’s anus clenched down on John’s elbows, pinning them in place.

                “Airy!” As Tug’s excited voice confirmed the identity of the newcomer, for the first time in his life, John was happy to hear the obnoxious fairy’s voice. Airy had returned! He was saved!

                “Tug!? What are you doing here?” With a startled but pleased tone, Airy returned Tug’s greeting.

                “I live here.” Tug’s voice was both playful and mocking.

               His eyes watering, he swore it was just the smell, John kicked and screamed beneath Tug’s bottom. Remember me, you damned fairy! I’m trapped under your friend’s ass. Flexing his biceps, John smacked helplessly against the inside of Tug’s rectum, finally eliciting a response from the hateful fairy above.

                “That’s nice…” However, the response he got wasn’t what he had been expecting. Instead of surprise or alarm, Tug let out a low moan, cooing as he did. Finally, John realized that his “unaware” tormentor might not have been so unaware after all…

“Are you okay?” Seeing Tug’s strange behavior, Airy leaned in closer to his friend, his golden eyebrows drawn down in concern.

                “Wonderful…” As Tug purred, he ground his ass into the chair beneath him, forcing John up against his taint. For a second, the human felt the leathery asshole creep around his shoulders, trying to draw him in. John screamed in horror and rage, his voice muffled as the mountain of fairy flesh pressed against his mouth.

                To think he’d suspected that Airy was one of the cruder members of his race. The golden fairy was practically a saint compared to this blue demon! Revising his opinion of his guardian, John promised to be nicer to Airy once he was freed.

“Hey! You’re doing something fun again, aren’t you? Is it a new human toy? I want to try!” Enticed by Tug’s apparent pleasure, Airy lunged towards the blue fairy, seizing him by the shoulders with a ravenous glare.

“Well, not exactly… Is that mint?” Tug let out a sheepish grin before glancing at Airy’s hands, his eyebrows drawing down in confusion at the green leaves in his friend’s grasp.

                “Oh crap! John!” Suddenly remembering his ward, Airy jumped up in alarm, dropping the mint in the process.

                “Quickly, get up!” At Airy’s words, hope surged within the shrunken human as he realized that his time beneath Tug’s ass was drawing to a close.

                “Don’t want to.” However, at Tug’s petulant refusal, John cursed. Little bastard! It was clear now that Tug had been aware of John’s predicament for some time but had simply chosen to enjoy his suffering. After all, it wasn’t like you could just overlook someone stabbing their arms up your ass, even if they were the size of your pinky. Out of anger, John smashed his fists against the inside of Tug’s asshole, eliciting a startled moan from Tug and causing the ring of muscle above to clench in response.

                “Please. It’s important.” Airy’s voice was soft and pleading.

                “What is?” Seeing his friend’s hurt expression, a note of hesitation crept into the blue fairy’s voice.

                “I left a little human in your chair. Please! Get! Up!” With each of the final three words, John felt the body above him jostle, presumable as Airy attempted to lift the blue fairy by force. Unfortunately for the shrunken human, Tug’s asshole also clenched in time, clamping painfully on John’s biceps. Then all at once, John felt everything around him grow tight as Tug’s cheeks and hole flexed, crushing against him like a vice and pinning him in place. Engulfed in ass-flesh, John felt the familiar sensation of being lifted as Tug finally stood up, carefully keeping the tiny human clenched between his cheeks.

                “He isn’t… Where is he?” Trapped in Tug’s ass crack, Airy’s muffled voice barely reached the shrunken human along with the sound of tiny hands sifting through dry grass. For several seconds, Airy continued to search frantically for John within the grass cushion, until the fairy suddenly froze, a look of realization dawning on his face.

“Hey! Let me check behind you!” John heard a note of suspicion creep into Airy’s voice as the fairy crept towards Tug.

                “You’ll have to hug me.” Tug’s petulant tone held a note of laughter, as if realizing that his prank had been discovered.

                Trapped between Tug’s butt cheeks, John waited in anticipation for his inevitable rescue, eager to escape the reek of berries and shit. Pinned in place between the two mounds of meat, the shrunken human grew excited as he began to feel the flesh around him jiggle as Airy patted Tug’s butt, searching for him. Noting that the fairy’s were oddly silent, John let out a shout of joy as a familiar pair of fingers wrapped around his legs, prying him from his filthy imprisonment. With a wet pop, John felt his arms pull free of Tug’s anus and Airy’s hand brought him out into the world once more.

However, as Airy brought John up in front of his chest, rather than relief, John was shocked to his core as his field of view was filled with the mountainous scene of the two fairies embracing. Up above, Tug and faces were inches apart, Airy’s eyes closed as his face reflected either discomfort, pleasure, or both. Meanwhile, Tug watched the golden fairy’s face with rapt attention, licking his lips at every fluctuation of his friend’s expression. As John watched, Airy’s released a low moan, biting his bottom lip as his eyebrows rose.

Turning his gaze below, the human could see Tug’s hand cupping Airy’s shaft, stroking the golden pillar as his other hand disappeared somewhere behind Airy’s back. The golden fairy shifted back and forth, his thighs rubbing together as he tried to withstand Tug’s expert attention. Off in the distance, John could hear a rhythmic wet squelching in time to the fluctuations of Airy’s expression. A gasp from above drew John’s attention, and he soon found himself staring up at his chaperone’s outraged face.

                “You aura’d him!” However, Airy’s anger wasn’t directed at John. Turning his glare towards Tug, the golden fairy pulled away, causing the blue fairy to frown.

“Aw… You’re no fun.” With a pout, Tug brought a finger to his lips, sucking gently on the tip.

“You aura’d him!” Airy repeated himself, staring down at John with a teary gaze. Looking at his hand, John realized that the protective aura around him was no longer golden, but a shade of blue that matched Tug’s. When?

                “So what if I did?” Tug cast a defiant gaze towards Airy as he spoke.

                “He’s mine!” As Airy bristled at Tug’s words, John bristled at Airy’s. Mine? A moment later, a yellow surge of light encompassed the shrunken human once more, far stronger than before.

                “Then you shouldn’t have left him lying around.” Tug shrugged at Airy’s outrage, unfazed.

                “You… You knew I was there.” John muttered in disbelief to himself. Listening to the fairies argue, John earlier suspicion was confirmed. Tug had been aware of him, knowingly trapping John beneath his filthy ass. How else could he explain the azure glow above his skin and the reeking stench of berries that was only now beginning to be replaced with nectar. When Airy had first “aura’d” him, it had been a conscious effort, so the fact that he had seconds earlier been glowing blue…

                “Well duh. Who wouldn’t notice something pounding on their butthole?” Adding one shock to the other, Tug answered John’s question, despite the vast distance between the blue fairy and himself.

                “What did he say?”

“You can hear me?” John and Airy both spoke at the same time.

                “It’s not that hard to use magic to hear from a distance…” Tug tilted his head with a condescending expression on his face.

                “Then has Airy been able to hear me this whole time?!” John’s voice rose as he spoke, a mix of outrage and alarm. However, Tug merely shook his head, causing his blue ponytail to sway.

                “That brute? He’d probably turn you into his ear if he tried. Magic like that requires a bit of finesse and Airy… Well Airy’s very good at big, powerful, and simple magic…” The blue fairy’s face contorted as he spoke, clearly trying to spare his friend’s feelings.

                “I’m not stupid!” However, Airy still caught the gist of Tug’s words, letting out a petulant whine.

“Nobody said you’re stupid… You just have a lot of magic, and that makes it difficult to control…” Raising his hands, Tug made a placating gesture towards the golden fairy.

                “Why didn’t you get off me?” However, John couldn’t care less about the fairies’ squabbling. He had just spent the last few minutes fighting not to be swallowed by this blue demon’s ass! Trembling in anger, the human cut to the heart of the issue.

                “If felt good.” Tug tilted his head as he responded, confusion apparent in his voice. He might as well have been saying the sky is blue or water is wet, as if “it felt good so I did it” was just another law of nature. Looking into Tug’s eyes, there was no malice or cruelty, only innocent bewilderment that the little human before him seemed upset. Confronted with such an absolute, simple, alien logic, John felt his anger wither, replaced instead by disquiet.

                “I can return the favor if you want.” With a look of realization, Tug took a step toward John, who in turn felt his heart drop. He could see the thoughts spinning within Tug’s azure eyes. Had he been selfish? Maybe the human was angry that Tug hadn’t made him feel good too…

                “No!” Not liking the direction this conversation was headed, John leapt back in alarm, clinging to Airy’s thumb instinctively. The golden fairy gave Tug a sheepish grin at John’s reaction.

                “John’s a little shy.” Shrugging apologetically, Airy brought his other hand to the human in his palm, patting his ward reassuringly.

                “Oh, so that’s it! Don’t worry, I promise I’ll go slow next time.” There was no consideration that John might not be interested in the fairy’s blue eyes, nor was there a note of apology, just the understanding that he hadn’t introduced himself properly to the tiny human before beginning his fun.

                “So you said he’s a human.” With a cat-like smile, Tug turned his attention back to Airy once more.

                “Um… Well… He’s a gnome actually.” John could feel the golden fairy’s palms heat up as he spoke, the heartbeat beneath him beginning to pick up speed. Looking up at Tug’s predatory smile, John felt a sense of foreboding.

                “Do you think I’m stupid… Everybody knows gnomes aren’t real.” At the blue fairy’s words, John began to sweat. Wait, gnomes aren’t real?

                “Well, they could be real…” Airy! At the golden fairy’s words, John had to swallow a dozen swears. That little idiot! That moron! That golden simpleton!  The whole reason he shrunk John in the first place was to pass him off as a gnome, and they don’t even exist!

                “You know the rules…” Tug’s amused expression only added to the shrunken human’s fury.

                “Gnomes aren’t against the rules…” Airy’s voice trembled, a panicking expression on his face.

                “And here I was, looking for a friend to share this strawberry with…” Sauntering passed Airy and John, Tug placed a hand meaningfully upon the fruit lying in the chair, patting it affectionately.

                “No! Wait! Can’t we just talk about this.” At the prospect of missing out on something sweet, Airy’s voice rose in a panicked squeak.

                “Such a shame…” However the blue fairy continued on, letting out clearly fake sigh of regret.

                “What do you want?” After a pause, Airy caught on, lowering his voice in apprehension.

                “I want in.” The blue fairy smiled as he spoke, his voice humming with excitement.

                “In on what?” Airy’s eyes swam as he shifted uncomfortably, attempting to play dumb. 

                “This.” However, at his friend’s amateurish attempts to play dumb, Tug pointed a blue finger directly at John, making his desire clear.

                “Playing with a tiny human seems like a lot of fun. They’re always so big. I want to see what it’s like to be big for a change.” The blue fairy’s eyes twinkled as he spoke, his glow brightening as his body trembled with excitement. Tug’s eyes locked onto John, causing the man’s breath to catch in his throat from the sheer intensity of the fairy’s desire.

                “Being big is a big responsibility.” With a serious look, Airy quoted John’s earlier words.

                “Why?” However, at the golden fairy’s words, Tug’s face crumpled in bewilderment.

                “Um… Because you need to be nice to smaller folk?” Airy’s voice trailed off as he spoke.

                “But humans aren’t nice to us.” Tug’s demeanor unexpectedly took on a dark edge as he spoke, his words containing a hint of sadness and anger that caused sense of nervousness to bubble up within the shrunken human. John’s interactions with Airy were built upon the fairy’s ignorance of what humans did to fairies. However, the blue fairy before him seemed at least have some inkling as to how mankind treated their kin. If Tug were to treat John with that in mind…

                “This one is nice!” However, at the blue fairy’s words, Airy’s voice grew firm. All of John’s interactions with the golden fairy had been positive. He had been endlessly patient, caring, and generous, even if he was a bit shy and boring at times. Without a shred of doubt, Airy met his friend’s gaze with a firm stare.

                “Well, he did feel nice…” Sensing his friend’s conviction, Tug seemed to relax, his mischievousness returning as if the dour atmosphere he had been radiating moments before had been a lie.

                “Anyways, let me play too and I’ll help keep him a secret.” With a conspiratorial whisper, Tug winked towards Airy.

                “Help?” The golden fairy’s voice rose in a question as he spoke.

                “Well, you weren’t going to just fly into the village with him in your hand, were you?” Tug’s tone of voice was a deadpan, leaving no question that that was exactly what he expected Airy to do.

                “Of… Of course not…” Airy you idiot! John couldn’t help but sigh at his caretaker’s hesitant response. John was beginning to realize that he needed to reevaluate his impression of fairies. He couldn’t use Airy as a measure of fairy-kind as a whole. The golden fairy was a bit… special… even amongst his own kind.

                “Alright, you can play with us. As long as you help keep me a secret.” Suppressing a gag from his own reek, John was the one who chose to accept Tug’s offer rather than Airy.  However, it wasn’t due to any desire to learn of the fairies’ village’s location. Although the prospect of learning the location of the village was still appealing, the human had already given up on that, instead prioritizing surviving until Airy could return him to his normal size. For that reason, John had concluded that he needed both fairies.

                One the one hand, although Airy was decidedly benevolent, he was also about as sharp as a sponge and petulant to boot. While John was certain that the golden fairy wouldn’t do anything to intentionally harm him, there was the very real chance that any one of a number of accidents might befall him due to his caretakers negligence, if he didn’t outright forget him somewhere. On the other hand, Tug appeared reasonably intelligent, though his respect for personal space was somehow even less than Airy’s.

However, together, the two fairies might keep each other in check long enough for John to survive the day. To be honest, even now John’s body hadn’t stopped trembling at his near exploration of the blue fairy’s bowels. Nonetheless, as much as John wanted to distance himself from Tug after having nearly been swallowed by the degenerate fairy’s ass, Airy’s repeated bird-brained decisions had already caused John to determine that he was as good as dead if left to the golden fairy’s care alone.

 John was reasonably certain that Airy would prevent Tug from taking advantage of him, keeping the capricious fairy in check. Meanwhile, Tug would inject a dose of reason into Airy thick skull, preventing the golden simpleton from accidentally losing or killing his shrunken ward. Although John loathed the idea of being in the care of either fairy, especially Tug, John concluded that his best chances of survival lay in having both working together.

                “Awesome!” With a radiant smile, Tug flew up in the air a few feet, shouting as he raised his arms in excitement.

“What did he say?” Unable to hear John and caught out of the loop, Airy was almost as caught off guard by Tug’s sudden outburst as John was.

“He said I can play with you if I help you keep him a secret.” Shimmying in place, the blue fairy practically danced with excitement. John couldn’t help but feel that Tug’s reaction was overblown. Then again, Airy had said Tug was interested in humans.

“Really!?” Airy’s eyes went wide at Tug’s revelation. When a nod from John confirmed the blue fairy’s words, he could feel the golden body beneath him begin to tremble with excitement.

“But before anything, I need another bath!” Suppressing a gag at the septic stink that clung to his body, John shivered in disgust.

End Notes:

Up to chapter 7 is live on my subscribestar https://subscribestar.adult/zaneofbane

Chapter 6 by zaneofbane
Author's Notes:

                Carefully stepping over the edge of the acorn cap he’d been washing himself within, John couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief. He felt clean. He felt reborn. The crude bath and raw mint had actually been enough to drive the fairy-stench from his nose, allowing the man to at least pretend he didn’t still reek of berries, nectar, and ass. Chewing a corner of the refreshing plant in his cheek, John could have almost driven the recent horrific experiences from his mind completely had a certain blue fairy not been ogling his every move, the tip of his nose mere inches away from the shrunken human.

                “Do you have to hover so close?” Denied his delusions of normalcy, a note of irritation drifted into John’s voice at the towering blue face looming above him. This close, Tug’s perfect feminine features made him seem like a monument to some goddess of beauty rather than a living breathing being. His flawless skin, glistening lips, and delicate features formed a preternatural beauty that went beyond attractive and instead felt alien. Dyed in the fairy’s azure haze, John could have believed the winged creature illusory had it not been for the saccharine breath regularly washing over him.

                “But you’re so cute like this…” Like a chime, Tug’s voice resonated within John’s skull with inhuman perfection, his lips moving and revealing a set of pearlescent teeth, each as big as the shrunken human’s head. Despite their proximity, the azure fairy’s voice was neither loud near soft, produced through magic rather than actual vocal cords. John still didn’t understand why fairies moved their mouths when they spoke.  

                “I know, right?” At Airy’s crystalline voice, John couldn’t help but let out a sigh. Next to the towering blue face, a golden head vied for space, the two fairies pressing cheek-to-cheek as they fought to get the best view of the naked human before them. Like Tug, Airy’s feature were also inhumanly perfect to the point of disquiet, though seeing the two side-by-side John was able to pick out some differences.

                Whereas Airy’s perfection was that of spring, Tug’s was that of winter. The golden fairy’s face was rounder and more cherubic while the blue’s was longer and more elegant. Though both their eyes shone with innocence, the former’s  was that of a curious child while the latter’s was that of a kitten staring at a mouse. Even their auras contrasted, Airy’s bringing a warm glow to his surroundings while Tug’s dyed the world in a cold pallor.

“And why are you hovering so close? You’ve already seen me naked.” And then some… Shivering at the memory of being in Airy’s mouth, John raised his voice as he addressed the nosy fairy.

 “I can’t hear you like Tug, so I have to get close. Besides, I didn’t get a good look at your butt before.” Unlike his friend, Airy wasn’t capable of using subtler magics such as those required to listen in on his smaller ward. It would have been a plausible excuse were it not for the happy hum that had left Airy’s throat every time John had bent over while bathing, leaving no question that the former was an excuse for the latter.

“It’s so weird how it doesn’t glow, right?” Raising his eyebrows in amusement, Tug turned his cerulean eyes towards his friend, his lips twisting into a smirk.

“Yeah, but it’s kind of cute. I wonder if it works the same?” Realizing that “butt” didn’t refer to his glutes, John felt himself blush, clenching his cheeks together in embarrassment.

“Anyways, you said you could help keep me a secret.” Eager to change the subject,  John brought up Tug’s earlier offer for help, his voice breaking in embarrassment as he spoke. In truth, he didn’t particularly care about finding the fairy village anymore. No, it was more accurate to say that the thought of going somewhere with even more of these winged degenerates filled him with dread. Still, it was the pretense with which Tug had offered to help…

                “Right!” With the change of subject, Tug unexpectedly hopped up, taking a step back with a dramatic flourish to address the two before him. As he moved, the rusted jewelry on his wrists and ankles clinked like the bells of a jester.

“Okay, so you can’t just fly into the village with a human in hand, right?” Pointing a finger upwards while striking a serious pose, Tug began what John could only describe as his best impression of a teacher.

“Right…” Airy stared at the Tug with rapt attention, nodding along at the blue fairy’s words. Seeing the capricious fairy’s serious expression and tone, even John found himself paying attention to Tug.

                “So obviously you’ve got to hide him, right?” Tug drew out his words as he spoke, building dramatic tension.

                “Right…” Once more, Airy nodded at the other fairy’s words, as if they weren’t the most obvious thing in the world…

                “Soo…” With a flourish of his hand, Tug waved towards the nearby strawberry where it rested in the chair, his blue aura flashing along the tips of his fingers. With an azure haze, the head-sized fruit flew through the air to land in the fairy’s palm before Tug took a delicate bite of the berry.

                “My strawberry!” Seeing Tug eating the fruit, Airy let out an anguished cry before leaping forward to rescue the sweet treat. With an exasperated expression, the blue fairy held his palm out against his golden friend’s forehead, keeping the struggling fool at bay as he hastily gulped down his mouthful.

                “Quit it, dummy! I’m not eating it!” A trail of juice ran down Tug’s chin as he cast a disapproving frown towards Airy.

                “It sure looks like you’re eating it…” Sulkily, the golden fairy withdrew from Tug’s palm, eyeing the blue fairy with a distrustful glare.

                “Look…” Letting out a small sigh, Tug waved his free hand towards the table. John had only a moment to appreciate that he wasn’t the only one to sigh at Airy’s antics before a blue glow seized him, wiping away Airy’s own aura. Moments later, he found himself flying through the air, hurtling face-first towards the bite in the strawberry.

“You aura’d him AGAIN!” As John crashed into the spongy, sweet flesh of the fruit, the shrunken human could hear Airy let out a petulant whine.

“That’s not the point. Look! Like this, we can hide him inside the strawberry.” As Tug spoke, John instinctively reached out to the fruity walls around him, afraid to slip from the mouth-shaped crater. The fairy’s bite had been truly shallow, tearing away a piece barely deep enough for John to stand on. However, between the juices and the slick flesh, there was no way for the shrunken man to get a grip. With an ominous sensation, John braced himself for his impending fall.

                “Oooh!” However, as the seconds passed by and Airy let out an astonished cry, John failed to slip. Glancing at his arms, he noticed the blue aura around him adhering to the fruit like water at the edge of a glass.

                “Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!” Realizing that he was magically held in place, John attempted and failed to turn himself around, finding himself stuck loosely in place. Although his limbs were free to move, he was unable to pull away from the fruit or move his torso more than a wiggle. However, that wasn’t important. Having experienced first hands the consequences of being slow to object to a fairy’s harebrained ideas, John frantically struggled to get the fairies’ attention.

                “Hiding me inside of fairy food sounds like a VERY bad idea!” Unable to look behind him, John screamed out his objection blindly, hoping at least Tug was paying attention.

                “How?” Thankfully, Tug answered the shrunken human.

“What did he say?” Unable to hear his tiny friend from this distance, Airy let out an annoyed whine.

“He says hiding in food is a bad idea.” As Tug relayed the human’s message, John watched as the fruit around him was suddenly bathed in a golden hue. A warm breath against his back confirmed that the Airy had moved within earshot.

“Why not?” John swore he could almost feel the golden klutz’s lips brush against him as he spoke.

“Because I don’t want to be eaten.” The was a note of desperation in John’s voice.

“Oh come on. My magic would protect you.” However, Airy’s response caused the human’s brain to stutter at the implications. Exactly how strong was this aura’s protection…

“That’s... besides the point.” Unable to tell whether he felt reassured or horrified by the idea, John let out a hesitant voice.

“Hmm… Then I guess we won’t be needing this.” Before John could react to Tug’s words, the fairy moved, pulling both the berry and the shrunken human towards his own face. Once, twice, thrice John heard the click of teeth and the wet tearing of strawberry followed by a nearby gulp, until by the fourth time he felt Tug’s warm lips wrap around his feet. Feeling the shuddering of the fruit as it was rent mere inches beneath his toes. John felt suction tugging at his feet as the mouth withdrew, causing a scream to catch in John’s throat, transforming into a choked cough.

“Hey!” Airy’s voice rose in betrayal.

“Okay, fine.” With a slight giggle, Tug tossed the strawberry to his friend once more. The world flashed by as the man sailed through the air, still attached to the fruit.

Disoriented as he was by the jostled movement, it took John a moment to realize something was wrong. Once more, his surroundings were bathed in golden light as Airy drew close, but even as the fairy’s breath brushed against his back, the golden idiot still didn’t make a motion to remove John from his binding. His attention was solely on the fruit his friend nearly eaten by himself, completely forgetting…

“AIRY!” John let out a shriek of panic.

“Oh yeah! Sorry John.” As the winged disaster peeled the shrunken human from his sweet treat and tucked him possessively against his chest, John couldn’t help but swear in his heart. A moment of excitement over a strawberry had nearly led to his worst nightmare becoming a reality. Hearing the familiar rending of fruit above, John glanced upwards, watching as the last of the strawberry slid its way down Airy’s slender esophagus, reminding him of what had nearly come to be. Almost absentmindedly, Airy’s fingers surged with a golden light, dying John with his aura once more.

“Hey John, are you going to want another bath?” Noticing the once-again sticky human in his hands, a note of exasperation crept into the golden fairy’s voice.

“Forget it. This isn’t that bad.” Realizing that taking another bath would likely prove pointless in just a few minutes, John let out a sigh of defeat as he spoke. At lease he didn’t reek of shit.

“Well, if you don’t like the fruit, there is somewhere else I could hide you…” After giving Airy a moment to enjoy his piece of the strawberry, Tug interjected once more.

“Where?” John chose his words carefully. There was a hint of mischief in Tug’s voice that caused the man’s scalp to tingle.

“Let’s see… it’s warm, safe, and there’s absolutely no way you would be eaten by accident… probably“ Sure enough, instead of a straight answer, Tug began to dance around the subject, seemingly trying to entice John into agreeing to something before he fully understood what the capricious brat was talking about. As the weaselly words continued to snake their way from between the blue fairy’s lips, John immediately saw through the mischievous fairy’s intentions.

“It’s your butt, isn’t it?” John spoke with a deadpan, catching on to Tug’s attempts at mischief.

“Hey, if John’s going up anyone’s butt, it’s mine!” At Airy’s outburst, hopefully more from possessiveness than any actual intent, John felt the conversation slipping in a dangerous direction once more.

“I’m not going up anyone’s butt!” Before things could get out of hand, John set the record straight with a shout, much to the fairies disappointment.

“Aw, come on. It’s a cute butt… Right?” Tug spoke with a hurt voice. Presenting his ass and hovering in the air so that it rested mere inches away from Airy’s chest, it was all John could do to not to recoil in horror as the meaty cleft that had nearly devoured him minutes earlier once again encompassed his field of view. However, casting his gaze over the massive hills before him, John caught sight of two azure eyes staring down at him in amusement.

“Sure, it’s… cute… but it’s not about how it looks. It’s dirty.” Recognizing Tug’s antics as another attempt at mischief, John answered carefully, even going so far as to compliment the fairy’s butt so as to placate the blue bastard.

“I keep it clean!” Once again, Tug let out a hurt voice, but his eyes said otherwise.

“Not on the inside…” John had to fight down a gag as he spoke as memories of earlier resurfaced.

“Hmmm…” Once again, Tug’s hurt expression melted away into nothingness as a pensive one took its place. Drifting back to the floor, the fairy paced away for a few steps before turning to face John and Airy once more.

“Well, I guess he’ll just have to stay here forever?” Licking the remaining strawberry juices from his fingers with an nonchalant attitude, Tug delivered his verdict in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Wait, what?” At the unexpected response, John felt his heart jump up into his throat, nearly choking.

“If you don’t want to hide, you’re going to get caught. Or what, do you want to try the gnome trick? You seem a bit small for that at the moment…” Tug rolled his eyes dismissively at John.

“No, not that. The part about never leaving!” John’s heart began to race as he realized he’d overlooked a very important point. Airy was an idiot, and John’s entire understanding of the consequences of a human visiting the fairy village was based upon that idiot’s testimony.

“Yeah, didn’t you hear? Human’s aren’t allowed in the village.” Tug’s tone suggested he was speaking with a child, but John didn’t care. He needed information.

“Yeah…” John leaned in closer towards the blue fairy, urging him to continue.

“So, what do you think would happen if a human does wander into the village?” Tug drew out his words as he spoke in an ominous tone, leaving the question hanging in the air.

“Err… Nobody will share their sweets with me?” Unable to withstand the lingering silence, Airy spoke with an uncertain tone.

“For a whole week! But, what do you think would happen to the human?” The blue fairy’s voice spoke to emphasize the severity of the punishment before dropping to an ominous tone once more.

Crap! Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! Suddenly, John realized that in all of his conversations with Airy, the damned dumb fairy had only ever talked about the consequences that would befall HIM if he were to bring a human back to the village. He’d never once asked about the intruder.

“They also don’t get any sweets?” After spending several moments scrunching his face up in confusion, Airy spoke up uncertainly.

“What happens to the human?” However, before Tug could continue his games and drama, John cut to the heart of the matter.

“We keep them.” Tug shrugged as he spoke, suddenly speaking nonchalantly once more. Several long seconds of silence passed as the fairy’s azure eyes gazed intently at the shrunken human in Airy’s hand, but John hardly noticed.

Him… With the fairies… Can’t leave… These idiots… These vulgar, vile, perverted…The smells… The sweets… the… the… the… John couldn’t help but take a terrified glance at Tug’s butt. Noticing the human’s gaze, the blue fair placed a hand on his rear-end before winking at John.

“Well, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.” As Tug bit his bottom lip, John’s mind started working once more.

“What? Why?” So many questions entered the human’s mind at once that he could barely squeeze out the two words.

“Well, the whole point of hiding the village is so that bad humans can’t find us. So obviously we’d have to keep them so they couldn’t tell others.” Horribly enough, at Tug’s words, John realized another terrible truth. Although Airy was a hopeless idiot and although Tug only had a modicum of intelligence,  that didn’t mean all fairies were stupid. Somewhere, there had to be a fairy with at least average human intelligence to keep their entire race from being hunted to extinction all this time. Else, the fairy village would have been discovered ages ago…

“Wait, Airy. I’ve changed my mind!” Raising his voice and turning his face skyward, John shouted towards his golden guardian.

“About what?” Airy tilted his head as he spoke.

“About the village! I don’t need to see it.” By this point, John had lost any and all interest in fairies or fairy hunting. It was one thing to capture dump, helpless creatures that couldn’t fight back; It was another to risk leaving yourself at the mercy of their degenerate whims should you fail. By this point, if he ever made it back to the village, he wouldn’t even bother to capture Airy. He’d simply pack up and skip town.

“But what about your drawings?” A note of concern crept into the golden fairy’s voice. It took a moment for John to remember the excuse he’d been using in order to get here in the first place.

“Forget about the drawings. I don’t want to risk being stuck here forever.” John shivered at the mere thought.

“Why not? The village is very fun…” Airy tilted his head once more, not understanding.

“Yeah, but how would I get you sweets?” Realizing he needed to change his tactics, John reverted to the one thing he could use to reliably motivate Airy… Food.

“Don’t you need to drawn new fairies to get more sweets?” However, John’s sure-fire method fell flat as, for once in his life, Airy seemed to think beyond his stomach. Caught off-guard, John was forced to come up with a solution on the fly.

“Wait! I know. We can invite fairies to come to me. That’s right! That way, I can drawn new fairies without having to see your village.” John felt like a buffoon as he gave his clumsy excuse, but he didn’t care. As if even a complete moron would only think of inviting more fairies over AFTER spending weeks and a small fortune courting Airy. Thankfully, both of the fairies were idiots, so the shrunken human could just barely get away with it without question.

“That’s right! Why didn’t I think of that?” The solution to their supposed problem was so obvious, even Airy wondered why he hadn’t thought of it before.

“But I really wanted to have a sleepover with you…” Airy’s voice grew remorseful as he spoke, a look of longing in his eyes.

“We can still do that. Why don’t we camp out? I still have some snacks in my bag. We could crawl inside, eat until our bellies hurt, and then nap until morning. What do you say?” As John revealed the existence of more food, Airy’s eyes grew wide and he began to drool, all but screaming his answer.

John felt a wave of relief wash over him, leaving him lightheaded. Somehow, he had just barely managed to avert disaster. A lifetime with the fairies would have been the worst imaginable hell for John, and he’d been THIS close to walking blindly into it. However, before the human could fully relax, a nearby pout caught his attention.

 “Aw well, that’s too bad.” Sensing that today’s entertaining would be adjourning early, Tug let out a slight tut of disappointment before walking over towards the pile of grass that served as his bed.

“I was hoping to play with you all day long, but I guess I’ll have to settle for a quick game.” Kneeling down on the ground, the blue fairy began to fluff the plant matter as he spoke, working up its volume in preparation for use.

“Right! I almost forgot.” After a few moments, Airy began to make his way over as well, carrying his human ward with him.

“Hold on a minute!” Not sure what was happening, John shouted up at Airy once more, stopping the lumbering fairy.

“What is it John?” Airy looked down at the human against his chest with a confused expression.

“What do YOU mean what do I mean? What are you doing?” Something was happening; something he didn’t understand. John wasn’t about to let things continue without some sort of explanation.

“Going to play with Tug?” Airy arched an eyebrow as he spoke. Clearly, he thought the explanation was sufficient. John disagreed.

“Playing what?” With his eyes pinned on the winged titan above, John pressed his current caretaker.

“You know? Playing!” However, at the human’s continued questioning, Airy looked at John as if he were stupid.

“What kind of game are you playing?” Bristling slightly, John kept himself calm as he continued.

“Sex, duh.” Airy’s answer was matter-of-fact, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. John felt a chill go down his spine.

Chapter 7 by zaneofbane
Author's Notes:

2 chapters released today.

“Right now?” John was at a loss. He knew fairies were vulgar, but wanting to have sex with him in the room was a new… scratch that. It was perfectly in keeping with everything he had witnessed up to this point.

“Well duh.  You promised, and Tug has things he has to do in the village so he can’t come camping with us.” It took a moment for Airy’s words to sink in.

“Wait, me?” John felt a wave of dizziness wash over him as he was implicated in the coming act.

“I am not having sex with you!” John blurted out the words before he could even think.

 “Why not? Don’t you think I’m cute?” A hurt expression flashed across Airy’s face as he shied away, his eyes growing watery in moments.

“It’s got nothing to do with that! I’m not interested in guys.” Realizing that he had hurt the feelings of his primary protector, John backtracked a little, placating the winged simpleton.

“What do you mean?” A note of confusion pierced through the hurt as Airy gazed down at the shrunken human in his hand.

“It isn’t natural.” After grasping for an explanation for several moments, John settled for the simplest one. Airy wouldn’t understand social pressures, and suggesting that he didn’t find men attractive seemed equally likely to confuse this particular audience. However, despite selecting the simplest explanation, Airy’s expression still showed incomprehension.

“Look, you know how babies are made, right?” Realizing that his explanation wasn’t getting through, John decided to elaborate.

“Yeah, but we’re not making babies. We’re playing.” The golden fairy’s lips quivered as he spoke.

“Listen, it’s different for humans. It’s considered bad for two guys to… err… play.” Repulsive, vile, unnatural, weird, dirty. There were several words John wished to use, but considering Airy’s hobbies, he felt it better to use the kindest description possible.

“That’s stupid.” Airy pouted as he spoke, his lips curling in disgust at the thought.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m not doing it.” However, John merely shook his head. He’d already experienced enough to haunt his nightmares for the rest of his life.

“But Tug’s a boy too. Why will you play with him but not me?” Airy’s voice came out as a whimper as he looked down at his ward with teary eyes.

“I’m not having sex with Tug either…” Sensing there was some sort of miscommunication, John quickly clarified himself. Tug? Why would he have sex with him? However, Airy’s face exploded in shock at John’s words.

“But you promised!” His face a mask of disbelief, the golden fairy looked down at his human with his mouth agape.

“What’s the hold up?” Noticing a delay, Tug stood up as he finished fluffing his bed, turning to face his guests.

“John says he’s not playing.” Airy responded with a sheepish expression.

“What!” Although magical in nature, Tug’s voice still rose to a painful degree as the blue fairy let out a shout of surprised outrage. Before John could even realize what was happening, an inhumanly perfect face filled his vision and two azure eyes blazed down at him.

“But you promised!!!” Once again, Tug let out a low growl of malice as he glared down at the lying human before him.

“Wait, I did?” Faced with the furious blue titan before him, John presented his palms in a placating gesture as he broke out into a cold sweat.

“Remember? I said I’d help keep you a secret if you let me play with you.” Seeing the human’s confusion and realizing that there was some sort of misunderstanding, Tug lowered his voice, though a hostile edge remained. John grew pale as he realized the source of the misunderstanding.

“Playing means something different for humans!” John waved his arms as he spoke, seeking to placate both the fairies.

“Oh?” Somehow, it seemed to work. At the prospect of a new kind of game, Airy let out an intrigued sound as the hurt faded from his expression.

“What kind of games do humans play?” However, Tug’s expression was skeptical as he continued to stare at the tiny human.

“Well, games like tag, hide-and-seek, playing pranks-” Recognizing his chance to rectify the situation, John began to describe all the games he could think of from his childhood. However, a low grumble from Tug cut him off.

“That sounds boring…” The blue fairy let out a huff of disappointment as he spoke.

“Why don’t you come play with me? It’s a whole lot more fun!” Licking his lips, Tug brought one of his hands towards John, plucking him delicately from Airy’s grasp and causing the human to panic.

“Wait! Stop! I’m not going to have sex with you!” As the berry-scented digits wrapped around his body carried him towards Tug’s chest, John struggled in the fairy’s grasp. However, seeing the human’s refusal, Tug turned to face Airy instead.

“Wait, I thought you said this was a good human.” Tug’s tone was accusatory as he stared his friend in the eye.

“He is. I promise. He’s just a little dumb sometimes.” Airy cringed as he spoke, his voice apologetic.

“But he promised!” As he spoke, Tug’s eyes began to water as his cheeks began to flush blue. Clearly, he wasn’t just playing hurt this time.

“I’m sorry. Humans are dumb and weird sometimes.” Airy shrank into himself as he spoke, looking away. Sensing that, as far as fairies were concerned, this was a serious issue, John moved to placate the two.

“Listen, I can make it up to you. There’s snacks in my-“ As far as John could remember, food was the solution to everything so far as the winged degenerates were concerned. Sweets wiped away insults, guilt, and hurt. However, this time, John’s efforts proved fruitless.

“I don’t care about snacks!” As John attempted to placate the blue titan, Tug let out a shout. Tears began to spill from the fairy’s sky-blue eyes as he shook his head.

“You liar.” Tug’s voice was soft and fragile as he spoke, lifting his free hand to scrub the tears from his eyes.

“Fine.” With a thrust of his hand, Tug shove John back towards Airy, nearly dropping him in the process. Thankfully, the golden fairy reclaimed the shrunken human without incident.

 “If you’re not going to keep your promise, I’m not going to keep mine. I’m going to go tell everyone that Airy brought a human to the village.” Broken by sniffs and stifled sobs, Tug turned a hurt expression towards the human as he spoke.

“But we’re not in the village…” Bewildered by the crying fairy, John didn’t know how to react.

“You’re in my house…” Scrubbing more tears from his eyes, Tug tried and failed to maintain his composure before turning towards the doorway to his hovel.

 “This IS a part of the village… Dummy.” A hiccup interrupted Tug’s words as he spoke, but John had no problem understanding the fairy. Suddenly, the human felt a sense of dread fill his stomach. Seeing the titanic blue fairy heading towards the door, John called out.

“Wait!” At the human’s words, Tug paused, looking back.

“So, what will happen if you tell everyone about me…” John’s voice seemed lost. Everything was spiraling out of control. The worst possible outcome was being trapped in the fairy village forever, left to the whims of these degenerates, yet now it also seemed like the most likely.

“I don’t care.” Tug’s voice radiated petulant hurt as he spoke. Moments later, the blue fairy was headed towards the door once more.

“Wait!” John called out again, but Tug either ignored him or had already ended the spell by which he listened to the human.

“Airy, you have to stop him!” Realizing that he could no longer speak with the hurt fairy, John turned his gaze upwards toward his similarly hurt chaperone.

“How?” Airy’s voice was listless as he spoke.

“I don’t know.” At a loss, John looked up into Airy’s eyes, finding there a decided disappointment. More importantly, he found apathy. Realizing that he was not only on the precipice of being outed by Tug, but potentially losing the favor of his greatest protector, John’s mind worked at light speed. However, no solution was forthcoming.

As the blue fairy reached the door and opened it, staring out into the forest beyond, John came to a morbid conclusion. There WAS a solution. Just one means by which to mitigate the disaster that was currently unfolding and prevent the worst possible outcome. Swallowing the nausea clawing at the back of his throat, John opened his mouth and shouted.

“Okay, fine. I’ll do it!” Looking up as he spoke, the shrunken human watched as Airy’s face brightened.

“Really?!” Staring down at the human held against his chest, a smile radiated across the golden fairy’s face. Unfortunately for the two of them, the blue fairy wasn’t listening. With a flap of his gossamer wings, Tug took off.

“Tug, wait!” Seeing the other fairy take off, Airy shouted, chasing after him. Stepping outside, the fairy shouted once more.

“He says he’ll play!” Thankfully, Tug hadn’t gotten too far away to hear Airy’s shout. Watching as the blue light in the distance made a loop back in his direction, John was startled as the fairy made a beeline back to the hovel, landing before Airy after barely a second.

“Really?” His eyes still watery, the blue fairy turned a hopeful look John’s way as he sniffled.

“Even if it was an accident, I did promise. Just please, try to take it easy.” Honestly, John wanted more than anything to tell the blue crybaby to fuck off, but he knew where that would lead him. Swallowing his disgust, the human answered Tug.

“Yay.” With a shout of joy, the fairy quickly snatched John from Airy’s grasp, bringing the shrunken human to his chest in a crushing hug. Once more, John felt himself squeezed against the soft skin of Tug’s pecs as the overwhelming stink of berries invaded his nose and lungs. The mint from earlier had long been lost, leaving John unprotected from the fairy stench.

“We’re going to have so much fun!” Unaware or unbothered by the frantic struggling against his crushing embrace, Tug sauntered back into his house, heading towards the table and stopping to gather the wooden pestle as he passed. With light steps, the fairy dipped the wooden implement into the bath on his way to his bed.

 “What’s the pestle for?” Within Tug’s arms, John regretted every life decision that had led him to his current predicament. However, despite the hell he knew was about to unfold, the human couldn’t help but voice his curiosity over the role of the pestle.

“Is that another name for dildo?” With a curious tilt of his head, the blue fairy’s answer was more than John had anticipated. How had he missed it? How had he thought for a single moment that these degenerates were capable of anything resembling crafting. Suddenly, the human realized that Tug’s bathtub wasn’t there for the fairy, but his toys. All at once, the little grains of happiness his earlier baths had brought were shattered as the tiny human let out a gag.

As the shrunken human shivered in disgust against the blue fairy’s chest, Tug reached his bedding once more. With an excited hop, Tug leaned over, sending the human in his grip into a panic as the world around him tilted upside down. The blue fairy placed a palm against the ground, carefully lowering himself to lay upon the grassy mat and propping his head up upon a mound of plant matter.

Staring longingly at the human against his chest, Tug brought the wooden dildo up to his mouth, skipping any foreplay as he crammed the toy through his delicate lips and towards the back of his throat. Despite the overt sexuality of the act, there was a matter-of-factness to the act as if Tug were impatiently hurrying through what he considered busywork, lubricating the toy in preparation for the real fun. Without preamble, the azure fairy’s hand began to surge back and forth, pumping the homemade sex toy in and out of Tug’s mouth with a wet sucking sound.

Placed upon Tug’s chest, John was treated to an up-front view of the vulgar display, unsure of what to make of the scene before him. It was apparent at a glance that Tug had done this before, judging by the way the length of wood seemed to vanish down the fairy’s throat. Although John’s sense of size was messed up, had the fairy been his own height, John would have guessed to phallus to be nearly a foot long, yet looking at the bulge in Tug’s throat, the human wouldn’t have been surprised if the whole thing disappeared any moment with a gulp.

“Airy.” Pulling the wooden cock from his mouth with a wet pop, the blue fairy turned to face his golden friend by the table. Standing off by himself, the golden fairy looked lonely and miserable, watching his two friends play as he was left by the wayside. John might have even found the scene sad, had he not know the reason for the fairy’s misery.

“Why don’t you come join us? We can show the human how fairies play.” Releasing his grip from John, Tug waved for Airy to join in, revealing the reason for his earlier impatience.

“But John only promised to play with you?” Off to the side, the golden fairy voice his misgivings. John’s promise had only been with Tug, and although the golden fairy might feel it wasn’t fair, he was a good friend. He wouldn’t do anything to make John upset… on purpose. However, at his golden friend concerns, the blue fairy let out a radiant smile, waving for the Airy to join in once more.

“That’s okay. I’ll play with you and he’ll play with me. That way we can all have fun.” Tug’s face blossomed into a sage-like smile as he spoke.

“Really?” As Airy mulled over his friends words, his face brightened, blossoming into a smile that matched Tug’s.

“Of course! Friends share fun things.” At Tug’s words, Airy didn’t hesitate any further, barely touching the floor as he rushed to the bedside.

“What are you doing?” Kneeling on his hands and knees upon Tug’s chest, John watched Airy approach with apprehension. As unpredictable and capricious as fairies were, Tug was doubly so, and having Airy involved in whatever violation he would inevitably be forced to endure only doubled the likelihood that things would grow out of control.

“Relax. I just wanted to show you how fairies play so you wouldn’t be so nervous. Besides, it’s mean to make him just watch.” Tug’s response was about as enlightening as mud, but at least John could gather that at least for the moment, he would be acting only as an observer. Wiggling his slender blue fingers in the air above the shrunken human, Tug motioned once again for the golden fairy to join in.

Looking up at Airy as the fairy towered over him, John was once again reminded of exactly how small he was. Despite sitting upon Tug’s chest, the human barely reached the top of Airy’s shin, leaving him craning his neck to gaze up at the titanic idiot above. John felt like he was staring up at the peak of an insurmountable mountain as he watched Airy’s face first register confusion, and then realization. All at once, Airy threw his leg over Tug, straddling the other  fairy’s chest and giving John an unobstructed view of the underside of his ass crack, taint, and genitals.

Then, before John could even begin to make sense of the horrific view above him, Airy’s knees began to bend, allowing the fairy’s hairless crotch to suddenly descended. Like a mountain falling from the sky, the human watched as hundreds of tons of fairy flesh plummeted towards him, giving him the illusion that an inescapable death was approaching. Almost as if in slow motion, John watched as his golden tormentor’s golden ass rapidly grew within his field of view as he crouched, until with a gust of wind the fairy’s undercarriage stopped a short distance above.

His eyes wide open in alarm, John was forced to take in the sight of Airy’s hairless crotch in more detail than he had ever hoped to. Above and towards the front, the fairy’s wrinkled balls swayed overhead as his half-turgid cock pointed forward towards Tug’s face. His uncut length peaked from the fleshy covering of his foreskin, releasing a clear bead of pre. Further back, a fleshy bridge of flesh crossed the recess between the fairy’s slender thighs, crossing the gap. Directly above, a golden wrinkled orifice twitched between Airy’s slender hams, twitching and seizing in excitement. As with the rest of the fairy, the skin was flawlessly smooth, without a hair or blemish to be seen.

All at once, the cinnamon stink of fairy crotch became overwhelming. After all he had been through, John felt as if he should have already grown somewhat numb to the stink of fairy cock. He had already grown resistant to the smell of Tug and Airy’s aura, yet for some reason the spicy smell still struck the human like a ton of bricks. The scent was musky and heady like the smell of a wild animal, making John grow lightheaded as he continued to breathe it in. A far-off septic scent tickled the human’s nose, completing the bouquet of smells.

“Ready?” Tug’s voice was low and sensual.

“Ready!” Airy responded with an excited chirp.

Ready for what? Dizzied by the potent aromas, a sense of numb confusion overcame the shrunken human at the fairies’ back and forth  until Tug’s dildo reappeared once more, snaking its way beneath Airy and angling its tip towards the quivering asshole above. Suddenly, John realized what the blue fairy had meant when he’d mentioned showing the human how fairy’s played. Caught off guard, John couldn’t help but watch as the rounded tip came to rest against Airy’s twitching asshole.

With practiced ease, Tug’s wrist drove the dildo upwards, piercing Airy’s quivering asshole with expert precision. The wet fleshy squish that echoed within the space between the two fairies as the wooden phallus made its entrance was somewhere between the sound of wiggling gelatin and a wet fart. Wetted by Tug’s saliva, the dildo had no trouble snaking its way through the septic portal above and delving into the golden chamber beyond. As if a seal had been breached, the fetid air from within Airy’s ass bellowed forth, seeping into the space below and tormenting the shrunken human with the subtle reek of fairy ass.

Once the fleshy portal was pierced, Tug wasted no time, driving his wrist upwards with a savage twist as he speared his companion. Caught by surprise, Airy let out a squawk of pleasure, rising along with the phallus before settling down once more. A moment later, Tug drove the phallus upwards once more, causing the golden fairy to bob and squirm as he rode the toy, writhing in pleasure at his companions efforts. Inch by inch, John watched as the wooden tower several times his own height disappeared into Airy’s dirty little star a little further with every thrust, until only a small section remained.

“Gah!” As Airy let out a stifled squeak of pleasure, John clutched at his nose and mouth as he attempted to shield himself from the scene above however he could. A nauseating bouquet of berries, nectar, spice, and shit wafted in the air all around him as the soft squelching of Airy’s asshole continued nearby, yet it was the gentle notes of pleasure drifting from Airy’s lips which offended the shrunken human the most. Surrounded on all sides by lust and carnal indulgence, the feminine cries of pleasure disturbed John more than anything, adding an alien sense of familiarity to the otherworldly scene above him.

Watching Airy bouncing up and down on Tug’s wrist, John realized that he was way out of his depth. It was simply too much. HE was supposed to get involved with THAT?! Although John knew the fairies to be vulgar and perverted, all of his prior interactions with the glowing bastards had been innocuous or incidental, so finally being faced with such naked lust was simply overwhelming. Watch Airy be speared again and again by a wooden pillar several times his own size, John came to a realization.

He couldn’t do it! Even if it meant he’d be forced to spend the rest of his life in the fairy village, he couldn’t bring himself to be a willing part of THAT! He’d rather escape and let the protective aura fade, perishing somewhere in the forest, than be involved in THAT. Shivering, John was too overwhelmed to noticed the glowing blue hand sneaking up behind him before it was too late.

As Tug’s fingers wrapped around the shrunken human and carried him in front of the lustful fairy’s face, John was confronted with Tug’s hazy gaze. Flushed and panting the fairy’s azure eyes locked onto the shivering human in his grasp, seemingly almost drunk as the Tug’s sweet breath washed over the human.

“Wait!” Coming to his senses, John waved his hands, trying to stop Tug from doing whatever he was planning.

“No more waiting.” However, the fairy didn’t listen. Licking his lips, Tug opened his mouth, tossing the wriggling human inside.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11292