Fun in the mouth, throat, and stomach by VoreFan362
Summary:



Categories: Fantasy, Body Exploration, Vore, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3425 Read: 5641 Published: November 08 2021 Updated: November 08 2021
Story Notes:

A giantess participates in the very first Open Mouth event, where the participants don't have to worry about getting digested.

1. The Invite by VoreFan362

2. Happy Open Mouth! by VoreFan362

The Invite by VoreFan362

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


One peaceful morning in the town of Rivermouth, a literal handful of citizens was invited to the town's very first Open Mouth Event. Open Mouth was getting some attention from the populace, and though it sounded rather strange to participate in it, the general population kept their opinions to themselves, likely due to how sensitive some of their friends were on the subject matter. This selected handful of citizens had either told Giantess Bella or a town official of a desire they wished to get fulfilled, even only once. After all, they all worked very hard, and they wanted a thrill, and these people knew what they wanted. What they wanted was to somewhat feed Bella, but, they only wanted to give her a literal taste of them, which was fine, since Bella wanted to have a good amount of tiny people to taste, and she had no actual desire to make them her meal. Bella was relieved to be part of this event since she overheard her fellow giantesses talk about how thrilling it was to swallow entire families whole, and torment them, while Bella only found such behaviour unappealing since it meant playing with life. How Bella was ultimately selected to be the giantess for the event was by a vote by neighbouring towns. However, it wasn't to say that Bella never swallowed people whole. On occasion, some people were caught either terrorizing the town, or other equally serious crimes, and were sentenced to being digested by Bella, which while she carried out the punishments, she always felt badly for doing that. However, this sort of thing wasn't very frequent, and Bella was thankful for this. Bella and the town officials felt that this event was the best-kept secret from the daredevils since they wanted to make this a "big surprise". Though Bella was happy that she finally had the event going for Rivermouth's daredevils, she wanted to make certain that this day wouldn't end badly for anyone. She looked around towns like Exeter and Cirrane for sorcerers that were capable of teleporting people anywhere from anywhere, as well as communication between herself and her body's "occupants" for the duration of their time inside her mouth and throat. After making a shortlist, Bella found that none were able to cover all the needs at once. So, Bella had to evaluate the sorcerers for their talent in each skill, and she found it mildly awkward to have to swallow villagers, despite them volunteering to help make the event safe for the actual attendees. After testing the sorcerers for the desired skills of teleportation and communication, Bella thanked them and the volunteers for their service. Though some volunteers were disheartened for not being actually seen as food for Bella, some made an agreement with the giantess for after the event. An agreement that Bella really could not afford to disagree with. However, for the time being, Bella was happily looking forward to the big day, which was tomorrow.


While Rivermouth's residents rested, the local postal service delivered the invitation letters to the citizens that wanted to attend Open Mouth. As the big day was starting, the citizens were in for a treat. One participant, Bob, was finishing up breakfast when he saw the envelope just at his door. Upon reading the letter, Bob danced a little bit, and then swallowed when he read the last sentence on the letter: that everyone had to be nude. Apparently, Bella wanted to give her participants a little incentive to stay for the entire event, while the daredevils needing to be nude were for safety reasons. By this point in his life, Bob knew that the other participants were all old enough to see each other naked, and everyone knew it was for Open Mouth, and nothing sexual.


Happy Open Mouth! by VoreFan362

Some of the participants wondered why there was a gigantic glass and bowl on the ground, while others walked towards the items.


"Hi! Good Morning! I can see that some of you have already made your way to, uh, your methods of entry into my mouth. So, how this is going to work, as you little guys and girls know by now, I'm not all that willing to gulp you down, so that's the reason for these sorcerers being here, in case I slip up, and swallow a participant or two. Not to worry, uh, our most powerful sorcerer can teleport at least five out of my stomach at once, so, yeah. All right. So, we can play a few games, and not to worry, I've got loads of practice with these ones. Some are scavenger hunts, and all you have to do is find certain things scattered around my mouth, and some of you might want to try a little belch timer. For another game, when I feel a belch coming, I will tap the side of my mouth, so you can prepare for a cool ride. After I tap like this," Bella then performed a demonstration with Bob as a volunteer in her mouth, "... that will be your signal to get to the very edge of my throat. Now, it's really simple. Try to jump JUST as I'm going to burp. Should you miss your timing, you'll be sliding down my throat, and that's where the sorcerers performing the teleportation spells will come in. And, for those of you who want to, yes, there are games you can play in my belly. For example, you can take turns massaging me from inside there. But, after so much time, I'll get the rescue team to teleport you guys somewhere safe, like my mouth, ok? All right. So, I'm going to scoop you little cuties up, and we'll get things underway!" Bella then tilted the glass to enable those who wanted to enter with water to access the glass, and gently tilted it back once she saw everyone who wanted to enter her mouth in that way was in. Next, she placed the participants next to the bowl in the spoon that was next to the bowl, and pretended that she was having cereal. After a few moments, Bella lifted her spoonful of people out of her mouth, and gigglged. "Not yet! Haha! Soon... I promise!"


The last group of people had to jump into a plate that was on the ground. There was a table set for Bella's "meal", and she was told that all these people wanted to feel like food, just that most of them didn't want to get digested, which Bella was more than fine with. However, she was told that those who were going to stay after the event wanted her to eat them for real, and she wished that she wouldn't have to go through with it. However, prior to the big day, the officials explained to Bella that this was the only way they'd attend, and they didn't want to get the event cancelled due to only a small amount of attendees. Though this information made Bella's heart sink, she knew she had to focus on the event. After all, perhaps some of the "willing meals" would get second thoughts, and back out? Bella could only hope. Once the last participant jumped onto the plate, Bella started setting up the table for her pretend breakfast. Just as she finished setting the glass on the table, her stomach growled so loudly, her face reddened, and everyone burst into laughter. "What a great start to Open Mouth! Uh! Right! Well, my morning breakfast, who wants to be first to join Bob in my mouth?"


Almost everyone sprung to life as a result. The people could NOT wait any longer, and the longer they waited, the more anxious they were to enter Bella's mouth.


"Easy, people! EASY! Everyone will be inside! There's MORE than enough room for you all! But, while I take my time to decide which group will be first to enter my mouth, one of the sorcerers will help me with another question. Which game do you little, ah.... 'treats' want to play first? For belch timer, say aye." A few seconds later, many of the people voted in favour, while some others had a proposed game for their own desire. The sorceror most powerful with the communication spell managed to get their thoughts sent to Bella's brain. "Ah, ha. All right. So, some people want to 'play' free slide. All right. That should quiet my belly down! Now, remember, though. I'm not usually one that wants to gulp little cutie pies like you down, so... this is just pretend, right?" Bella then sensed the urgency coming from those who proposed the latest "game", and decided to perform this favour for them in small groups of three people, with nine people out of 25 participants in total. "All righty. Which group gets to slide down here... to my tummy?" Bella then decided to go alphabetical, and chose Group A, which was already in her glass. However, as all three Groups were already in the glass, Bella somewhat didn't care. After all, the people in the glass ALL wanted to get swallowed. "You lucky people! Hope you're ready for your slide ride, because I'm STARVING." Bella poured enough cold water into the glass that enabled the people inside it to float to the top, making it very easy for her to slurp them up like noodles. In fact, the idea was unanimously voted on, and each person in the water glass held onto each other, while some had to submerge into the water.


Once everyone was ready, the person at the very front signaled the all-clear to Bella, who gently tapped the front tiny, and wrapped her lips around him. She quickly slurped them into her mouth, and sent some water to push them into her stomach, so she wouldn't choke. A few seconds later, Bella showed her clean mouth to the people inside the spoon and the ones on the plate. "All gone! Ha. Uh, not to worry. Uh, ahhhhh.... ok, ok! Uh, those who want to play belch timer, say aye, and you'll be transported to my throat. Ohhhh... QUICK!" Almost instantly, those who wanted to play the game found themselves in Bella's throat, which was very wet and slippery. However, they could feel some gas coming from below. All at once, the group in the throat jumped as high as they could, and they felt themselves getting hit by a powerful wind. However, some were afraid that they would hit a surface too hard, and die. Needless to say, the first participants of belch timer landed in Bella's hand, and cheered loudly. Then, came an idea. Bella could drink them up, and she'd be able to get the rest of the daredevils to play belch timer. Before the idea was agreed upon, the "tiny noodle" was teleported outside, and on top of Bella's belly. "Did you little ones enjoy that? If you want, you can do it again. But, you'll have to wait your turn! Unless, of course, you want to join the first belch timer players?" With the "tiny noodle" group and the first players of belch timer agreeing to slide down Bella's throat, Bella prepared for an even bigger belch. As she did so, she showed The next group where they could and up, if they desired to. Only one person in the group from the spoon walked slowly all the way to the back as Bella lifted them up to her mouth. "Oh... we have a kind of shy guy here. It's all right. You're not forced to enter. At least, not right away. Just make sure you do at SOME point, though, because I don't want my first Open Mouth to have that memory of that one person who wouldn't participate. We worked really HARD to get this day ready for you guys. So, yeah.... if you don't want to participate, like, ever, just go home, and you can try again, next year. Or, next time, anyways. The officials of your town might make it a monthly thing. I just hope not, because that might ruin things. I prefer the idea of it being yearly. But, that's another discussion."


"Uh... not to worry. I'll get in your mouth. I just want to observe this turn. But, maybe in a few minutes?" Noah, the nervous participant who was also the youngest, had only turned 18 a few days ago, and moved in with the only family he had in Rivermouth, because his immediate family was swallowed whole and alive by a 20-year-old giantess who had to do something slightly uncomfortable as part of a dare. That giantess had to be supervised during the dare, and she was not allowed to vomit her prey out. She had to keep Noah's family inside her digestive tract until they digested.


"Hey. Wait. I think I remember you. You're Noah, right? I thought I remembered hearing that some young participant might have been through a traumatic experience. I'm sorry for what happened to you. But, right now, I still need to fullfil all these other people's needs. I'll let you stay, but, I will need you to enter my mouth... let's say, within a half hour from now. Ok? So, you should not have any excuse by then to NOT want to join in on the day's activities. And, if you read the letter, you NEED to enter my mouth to indicate you HAVE taken part in Open Mouth's activity. Even just... a few seconds on my tongue. Hell, I'd let you rub yourself all over my taste buds, but, I wouldn't force you to do that. All right. So, half an hour from now is... 10:45 AM. By then, you need to enter my mouth. That's all. If you want to try to meet the rest of the attendees, they'll be in here by then..." Bella then pointed to her belly, "Because I'll have gulped them all to greet you in there, to mark your bravery. All right?"


Noah nodded, and took a small step forward. As the spoon was tilted forward, Noah and the rest of the people on top of the spoon felt themselves being shoved towards and into Bella's open mouth, with only Noah falling backwards, back into the spoon.


The nervous 18-year-old nervously watched the group being swept down Bella's throat by the water she was drinking.


"Man. I know she doesn't want to actually digest anyone. I'll just observe for now." Noah thought to himself.


Around 10:44 AM, every tiny participant, save for Noah, the sorcerers, and obviously Bella, who was the giantess, had been in Bella's stomach. Now, the giantess began filling her throat with water, and brought Noah towards her open mouth, and rolled out her tongue for Noah to step onto it. If he didn't do much more than step onto her tongue by 10:45 AM, Noah would be sent back home, and it was only 30 seconds to go. At first, Noah took a deep breath, and took his first literal step into Bella's digestive system. Now, with only 15 seconds to go, Noah ran somewhat quickly deeper into Bella's mouth, though, he still didn't enter, since Bella only considered participants who passed her teeth to have officially entered her mouth. Through telepathic communications, Bella advised Noah about this, and offered to help the frozen young man, who nervously accepted her offer. Immediately, Noah finally found himself inside Bella's cavernous mouth, with only a few seconds to spare. By now, he already participated in Open Mouth, and was no longer forced to make a decision. Everyone inside Bella's stomach applauded Noah for facing his fears, as many have heard of his family's fate.


"Noah, now that you have officially participated, you can stay as long as you want. Or, you can slide into the water, which is only a few steps away from you, and I'll gulp you down so you can join the rest of the party. Your choice. You don't have to worry about any time limits."


Without thinking, Noah allowed himself to slip into the water that was ahead of him, and as he did so, he saw something that made him shiver a little. "It's all right. She means no harm. She doesn't see you as food." Noah then took in as much air as he could, before feeling himself being pulled down by the water in Bella's throat.


Meanwhile, the other 24 attendees cheered loudly for Noah, who they wanted to see join them. As Noah landed inside Bella's stomach, the giantess walked forward towards a mirror.


"All right. Here's an image for all you sweeties! The sorceror for the thoughts spell should be casting the spell, so you can ALL see the full view of my body from inside there!" Bella finally rubbed her belly, and started to lightly tease its occupants. "I'm so glad you're ALL in there. I guess it's not so bad if the people WANT to be in there. But, it's such a rare thing, I don't feel like it's something I'd go and do from start to finish. Now, I'm going to go for a nap for a few minutes. Heh. Hah. Uh, don't go anywhere!" Bella and her stomach's occupants all roared with laughed at her joke.


True to her word, Bella went for a really rapid nap. Once she woke up, she looked at the teleportation sorceror, and requested for all the people in her stomach to be teleported out at once. Afterwards, the rest of the day flew for those involved, including Noah, with fun activities, such as the scavenger hunt in her mouth, and sliding down her throat on a melting ice cube, just to name a few activities.


In what felt like only minutes after, it was already getting dark. "All right. One last trip to my belly before we call it a day. Is EVERYONE up for it? If yes, jump into my water glass, and I'll gulp you down." As Bella lowered the glass to make it accessible for everyone, all 25 participants jumped in, and waited for the water to pour in. Some were still impatient to slide down her throat, and swam towards where they knew the water would start to pour in her mouth. Once Bella began to drink the water, the impatient participants kicked forward to catch the fastest current into her mouth, and soon felt themselves being pushed down her throat. Soon, Bella had gulped every participant, and began to stroke herself.


"I DID say last trip. I never said anything about letting anyone out. Hm. Is it bed time? Maybe. Last chance to get out of my digestive tract. Those who vote that they want to go back home after a full day of fun, just say aye, and you'll be teleported back to your homes. Those who vote that they want to stay, just... sink to the bottom of my belly, or something." Soon, Bella felt her stomach getting less and less full, knowing that most of her party wanted to get back home, not that she blamed them. As far as the giantess was concerned about the only 9 who stayed, she decided to make it quick, while she thanked the sorcerors she recruited for the day for all their hard work. Once the sorcerors left, the sad giantess realized her occupants' fates were sealed, and used the last minute of the communication spell to tell them that though she wished that they would have left for home, she was going to do what she could to make them as comfortable as she could, and her stomach soon sent the water into her intestines, while the 9 people remained in her belly. "Any last words, before the spell wears off?"


"Thank you, Goddess Bella. We hope our bodies will serve yours well!" Was the last thing Bella was able to hear from her living voluntary meals before communication was completely cut off from both sides.


"No... problem. Just... enjoy yourselves. I guess I will have to enjoy you. I guess willing prey isn't SO bad. But... like I said... it's not all that often that you get that going for you. Huh. Well, I guess I have 9 free meals. Good night, and thanks, I guess, for your offerings, little darlings."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11121