From Big Brother to Tiny Slave by GTSFrosting
Summary:

A brother and sister's relationship will forever change when the sister returns home and is gifted a tool allowing her to control everything she wants about her brother.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11302 Read: 41812 Published: November 05 2021 Updated: April 15 2022

1. Chapter 00 by GTSFrosting

2. Chapter 01 by GTSFrosting

3. Chapter 02 by GTSFrosting

4. Chapter 03 by GTSFrosting

5. Chapter 03.5 - If Clare was power hungry (Side story) by GTSFrosting

Chapter 00 by GTSFrosting
Author's Notes:


This is a sneak peak into a new story I have contemplating starting for some time. I personally wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it but thought I might as well write something new and see if this was something people would be interested in seeing me expanded upon. Not much has happened in this chapter mostly just introductions and a small bit of back story as to how the characters have gotten to this situation. It leaves a lot to question on how they obtained the means of the brothers shrinking but that's what I like about it.

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!  

Story

Mike is a 20 year old with a lot of potential and a good looking future ahead of him, he works hard at his part time job making sure that every task given to him is completed before the end of his shift and makes sure to go above and beyond whenever he can. He attends his local University studying to further himself in life by working the hardest he possibly can, aiming to always get the best grades he can obtain and doesn’t let the stress get to him.


Clare, Mikes 18 year old sister has always hated how hard her brother works at everything he does. She has always felt like there was this pressure placed on her shoulders to be just like her brother but just didn’t feel she could ever reach those expectations while Mike stood in the spotlight. Clare was a well-behaved girl with a lot of energy, she spends a good amount of time playing sports and loves to keep herself in shape.


Clare’s would always spend her spare time in the past trying to better her grades and hopefully score herself a spot at the top of her class but gave up on that dream to pursue her new goal of being a basketball player. This she felt better matched her personality and her love for the sport easily helped her make the decision.


After playing her last high school game the team was knocked out of the season by just 2 points. She was devastated and didn’t know what to do, she worked so hard to get to where she was and now it had abruptly stopped with what looked like no future in site. Clare hated the way things had ended but knew she played a great season and just hoped that she had caught the eye of a scout.


Jenny, Clare’s best friend was watching the game and ran down to Clare from the stands. “You played an amazing game Clare. I’m sorry you guys lost, hopefully you’ll make a comeback next year!” Clare looked up at Jenny completely exhausted. “Thanks Jen I’m not sure what I’d do without your support.” 


Jenny and Clare stood up and got ready to leave, Jenny would always give her friend a lift to and from games as she knew Clare would be far too exhausted to get herself back home and loved watching the games herself. During the ride Jenny turned to Clare “Have made a decision on what you want to do after highs school?” Clare just shrugged “not sure yet. I still got some time so I might wait and see if I can play basketball somewhere”.


Th ride from there was pretty quick and before they knew it, they were pulling into the driveway of Clare’s house. They said their goodbyes and Clare prepared herself to face her family with the news of her loose. As she walked inside, she noticed nobody was home. Usually when she got home after a game Mike would be sitting on the couch watching TV but to her surprise he wasn’t there. She called out to her family to see if she could get a reply, “hello anyone home?” but nobody answered her call.


Clare felt a bit of relief “I guess I’ll be able to have some alone time before breaking the news to them”. 


She walked through the house towards the bathroom getting ready to have a shower after a sweaty game of basketball. As she was walking down the hallway she passed by her brother’s room, as she was walking by she noticed something peculiar. “That’s weird, Mike never leaves his light on.” To her surprise both the computer and light had been left on and this was definitely something out of the ordinary. 


Mike was always the good child making sure to never waist any electricity and only used it when he needed to so for him to leave the light on was not like him. She stopped at his door and walked over towards the computer. As she turned off the computer she noticed that her brother’s phone was also sitting on the desk. This was another red flag for Clare, she knew Mike would never leave the house without his phone and wasn’t sure what to make from it.


She picked up the phone that was laying face down and noticed it was open on an app she had never seen or heard of before. As she scrolled through and read the condense of the app she found it quite interested. The app supposedly always for the user to change any aspect of themselves or someone in the close vicinity.


As she looked through the tabs she noticed one was labelled History. As she opened the history page she found the last input made on the device and to her shock it was her brother. According to the app he had attempted to change his height. Clare could work out of this was fake or real. As share stared at it more, she noticed on options button on the right hand side. She clicks the button and the first option to appear was undo thinking it was a joke Clare clicked undo and before she knew it Mike was standing on the chair in front of the desk.


Mike lost his balance and fell from the chair to the floor with a loud thump. Mike was undoubtedly in shock he didn’t know what was happening and looked up at his sister feeling surprised. She looked at Mike then back down at the app realizing there was a new notification appearing at the bottom of the screen with a redo option. Before Mike could move Clare clicked the button and watch as her brother shrank all the way down to 6 Millimetres tall.


It turned out that Mike had forgot to change the scaling from Millimetres to feet and as he’s looked back up at his sister all he could see was an evil smile creep across her face. This was going to be a new beginning for both Clare and Mike...

Chapter 01 by GTSFrosting
Author's Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you! 


Author Note
I have been working on this story on and off in my free time and as I'm not the best at writing there may be room for improvement, so please if you have any advice please leave a comment as it'll help me improve my work so other can enjoy it.  

Story

Mike stared up at his skyscraper sized sister, his mouth wide open in awe. The sight was something of fiction, his mind couldn’t begin to comprehend the situation in which he was in and his body had froze. His brain wanted to run but his body wasn’t responding, he begged and pleaded for his legs to move but they just wouldn’t budge. He now began to panic, his body was sweating from head to toe, and his mouth had gone dry.


“Please body move” mike begged but still nothing. As he looked up at his sister she finally began to move. What had just felt like 5 minutes to Mike had been nothing but a couple of seconds to Clare and she was very interested in trying out this new device.


Clare looked back down at the phone and realized she now had complete control over her brother. The person who her family had always loved and cherished more then her was now in the palm of her hand. This was now her chance to get her revenge and get Mike out of the picture once and for all.


Clare exited the history menu and was taken back to the home screen. She noticed her brother was still the scanned target on the app and thought she might as well fix his settings to better suit what she’d want them to be. She clicked on Mike and some options were displayed, she noticed a settings dropdown at the top which was set to basic, she thought it would be best to keep this as is until she understood the app more. The app categorized everything from Personality to body modification and even reality manipulation.


“I might as well start with your height” she said smiling down to her tiny brother.   The current height displayed on the app was 6mm, “this won’t do, how am I going to keep track of you if I can barely see you?” she muttered quietly. 


“Ahha I think I see where you went wrong, you need to click this dropdown and change the sizing option. My guess is you wanted to be 6 foot but didn’t realize it was set to millimeters”. Clare began to change the options in her favor starting with the sizing. “I think inches sounds better then millimeters”. Next she wanted to pick the height but wasn’t sure how small she wanted him to be. She pondered for a moment and then realized “it doesn’t matter what size I change you to, I’ll be able to change it later if I don’t like it. How about 1 inch to start with?” She smiled down to mike!


Mike still in shock watched as his body began to change slowing growing to 1 inch tall. He began to calm himself a little and looked back up at his sister. “Clare please grow me back to normal. Everything is so large and I can’t stand being so small, I feel so helpless” cried Mike up to his sister. Taking in what he just said Clare just blankly staired at Mike. After a few seconds she burst out into laughter. “Thank goodness I wouldn’t have it any other way.”


Clare reached down and plucked her tiny brother up from off the floor. She rapped him up between her fingers and brought him up to her face to get a better look at him. As she watched and felt her bug sized brother squirm for dear life in the palm of her hand she began to feel a hot sensation cross through her body. This was a surprise to her, who would have known that holding this much power over her older brother would make her feel so good.


“I have got to ask little bro, did you use this app to make your life so easy or was this the first time you had used it?” Before mike could respond Clare squeezed her hand slightly, crushing her brother within her grasp. “I guess it doesn’t matter, this is my phone now and from now on you will be my little slave. We will spend the next few months working hard to train you to be the most obedient pet there could be and hopeful before long you’ll forget your previous life and spend the rest of your days servicing my every need.”


Mike huffed and puffed trying to catch his breath, he was in shock, he had no idea what to do or say. All he could do was look up at his sister with begging eyes pleading for her to release him but this meant nothing to Clare, she was prepared to use this new app to make her life great and make sure her brother suffers for the rest of his days.


As the moment passed the sound of the front door being unlocked and their parents walking in brought Clare back to reality. She’d need to hide Mike for a short while, at least until she could play with the app again. “Mike, Clare we’re home” called out their mother.


Clare looked down at her brother “time to put you out of site for a short while”. Pulling forward the front of her leggings and panties she just watched the facial expression of her brother change as she dropped him.


Mikes body tensed up as he plummeted down towards the awaiting opening above his sister’s panties. With a hard smack he bounced off his sister underwear, went headfirst into her clit before falling to reset on his back staring directly at the monstress sized vagina in front of him. His sister proud with the cruel and abusive treatment of her brother just looked down and admired her handy work before letting go of the waistband and feeling her brothers body come directly into contact with her folds. A sense of victory washed over Clare as she basked in the feeling of having her brother dominated and completely at the whim of her pussy. “This is going to be a very fun day!” 


Turning her attention away from her brother she began walking out of his room heading to great her parents in the kitchen. Mike however was trapped in complete and utter darkness, he couldn’t move and wasn’t sure if there was even a possibility of escape. His body was compressed in place by his sister panties and her pussy was smothering him making it difficult to breath. He began to struggle trying to get himself free from his current position, but the more he tried the more he sunk in.


His sister feeling the struggles within her panties looked down to admire the small visible lump in the front of her leggings. “We can’t have mum or dad seeing you” With a small push of her finger she pushed her brother even further watching as his tiny body slowly becomes concealed nicely between the folds of her hungry pussy. She blushed and braced herself on the hallway wall, the feeling of utter power and the struggles of her brother brought her close to orgasming right there. Composing herself she walked into the kitchen and greeted her awaiting parents as they unpack the groceries.


“Hey Mom, Hey Dad!” Clare announced as she enter the room.   “Hey Clare where’s your brother at?” Asked her mother. 


Clare was annoyed, the first thing her parents asked about was her brother and didn’t even ask about her game. Keeping calm Clare answered, “I’m not sure, he wasn’t home when I got here.”


Their father turned from the fridge “that’s not like him, he’s normally home before you.”  “Look I don’t know what to tell you he just wasn’t here when I got home from Basketball.”


Clare sat down at the table and pulled out her brothers phones. Her parents weren’t very tech savvy so she knew they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between her phone or her brothers. She began to look through the app and wanted to test out this reality manipulation option. As she clicked on it a new screen opened with Mikes recent size options already selected. She began reading through and noticed all the different possibilities she could use to help train and torment her brother. She really wanted to get her revenge and wanted something that felt right so she stopped scrolling and began to think things through. After a minute she slowly came to the realization that this wasn’t the right pathway to take, she loved the idea of changing the way the world perceived Mike but just felt it wasn’t right. She noticed in that moment that the idea of having Mike secretly this size tucked away within her panties all to herself and completely under her control felt much better, so she didn’t want to change a thing. For now she just stood up, looked at her parent and said “I’m heading up to my room for a bit.”


With no reply from her parents she walked off to her room and locked the door behind her. She began stripping, taking off her jersey and sports bra, then pulling down her leggings to finish it off. She left her sexy purple panties on for a little to help keep her brother sealed in place.


Slowly she walked over to the bed, placed a pillow down in the middle, then she laid down on her stomach and began humping the pillow, the feeling of her brother’s head bumping into her clit and his body sliding up and down her pussy felt so good. This is what she wanted, nobody would think to look for Mike here. She began to dream about all the things she’d be able to do with him at this size and started to push harder. “How do you like that you little shit” she whispered trying not to let her parents hear her insult.


She felt like she was getting close again and stopped abruptly putting her climax on hold, she wanted this to be perfect. Rolling onto her back she began pulling down her panties allowing the light to hit her pussy and Mike blinding him. He was visibly exhausted trying to catch his breath, she didn’t think of how it would affect him but the more she looked down at him in this sorry state the more turned on she felt. Plucking him back between her fingers she examined him closer.


Mike just stared at his sister, he was trying to catch his breath and felt physically battered all over. He tried spouting some pleads to her but was so out of breath he couldn’t get anything but a few coughs out. He watched that wretched smile from earlier reappear on that face of hers giving of some very evil vibes and he knew this wasn’t going to be good. She was enjoying this way too much and didn’t know what was going to happen next. Before he could attempt to say anything else Clare once again squeezed his body between her fingers and watched as he his tiny body screamed in pain.


Opening up the top draw of her bedside table she pulled out what looked like an 8 inch pink dildo, Mike felt beaten, he knew that this was going to be torture and didn’t know how to prepare himself.


“Please Clare stop this I’m sorry! Don’t do this to me, I’m your brother!” Yelled Mike but was quickly cut short with another squeeze from Clare.


“Hush slave, this needs to happen. You need to learn your place and what better way then by showing you just how pathetic you have become!”


Clare also fished out a condom from the draw and began to remove it from the packaging. Clare roughly pushed Mike down to the Dildo keeping him in place with a single finder. She began to peel the condom over the top of the Dildo slowly covering her brother in the process starting from his head and working all the way down to his feet. Once she felt he was nice and secured she began applying lube to the tip of the shaft.


Satisfied with the state of her brother and how well lubed it was she began lower the sexy toy to her pussy. As the tip touched her multiple shivers rippled through out her body followed by a small moan, everything was so sensitive now and the idea of her brother being attached to this toy made things feel twice as good. She slow began adding pressure, pushing the tip completely in. She needed to stop for a moment but her urges kept her going, before long the head of her tiny brother could be felt as a lump protruding from the top side of the dildo. With a blissful feeling washing over her she pushed hard forcing most of his body within the walls of her vagina. With this she new that she had won, without a doubt she believed her brother would be broken from this. There should be no way that he’d be able to look her in the eye after this without feeling her dominance over him.


With this final thought she had tipped over the edge and plunged the rest of the dildo and his body within her. She moaned into the pillow trying to prevent any noise from escaping the room. Slow she began thrusting the dildo in and out and not long followed one of if not the best orgasm she has ever felt in her life, she was sure her parents could hear some muffled noises coming from her room but didn’t care. This was the best moment of her life.


Sitting through the last few aftershocks Clare decided to leave the Dildo and her brother in place, this would help further teach him of his position in the family and would also help satisfy her own urges.


Patting her stomach she whispered down to her brother “I hope you can get used to this because from now on there will be more of this and similar stuff you’ll need to take care of. Well I’m tired so I hope you enjoy yourself in this new role of your”. Grabbing her panties, she pulled them back and secured them over her waist preventing the dildo and her brother from sliding out. 


Laying her head back in bliss she closed her eyes and spoke one last thing.


“God there is no way I’m giving this up!” and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 02 by GTSFrosting
Author's Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!  


Author Note
I have been working on this story on and off in my free time and as I'm not the best at writing there may be room for improvement, so please if you have any advice please leave a comment as it'll help me improve my work so other can enjoy it.  

Some inspiration for this chapter is from the comic; Consumed by Nyom however unlike in that comic this story doesn't have a friendly giantess involved.

Story

As Clare woke from her amazing sleep, she felt this wonderful feeling coming from her nether regions. Pulling the covers off her body she could visibly see a lump from the dildo trying to push its way through her panties. Basking in the fullness she felt and the memories of last night’s events she just laid there and enjoyed the first of many mornings with her tiny slave trapped against his will.


As she started contemplating what she ought to do with him she finally started thinking about Mike. She panicked for a moment, not for her brother but for the life of her toy. Looking back down at her panties she latched onto the waistband as hard as she could and pulled them from her body, as this happened there was nothing stopped the dildo from sliding out and it began removing itself from her body. A slight moan escaped from her mouth but Clare fought against her urges for a moment while she checked on Mikes condition. Finally the dildo had slid all the way out with the condom beardly still attached to it.


Reaching down she grabbed the condom and what looked to be Mikes lifeless body trapped at the bottom, as if he was the left over cum from an amazing night of fucking destined to be swallowed or thrown out. Tipping the condom upside down Mike came sliding out landing on Clare’s waiting palm. Mikes body was badly bruised with visible marks all over, this might have been the first time since the shrinking that Clare had felt any sort of guilt from her actions. She brought him closer to her face to get a better view of his condition and noticed the rising and falling chest motions of breathing. 


This was a bit of relief for Clare, “thank goodness he is ok. I might hate him sometimes but he’s still my brother by blood.”


Walking over to the night stand she reached down and removed Mikes phone from the wireless charging pad. She opened the app once again and clicked on Mikes profile, an option to revert Mike back to the previous settings she had set on him last night was flashing. Quick and without hesitation Clare clicked on the button and watched as Mikes body began to heal itself reverting to how it was when she set the setting last night. Relieved Clare began looking through the options for one she had briefly seen yesterday. As she was scrolling it finally popped up, Body Conditioning. This option had everything she’d need for her little man.


Opening it she found a wide variety of different things she could do to Mike but a lot were definitely what she thought would have been going too far. She wanted to make it so she could have and do with him as she pleased without worrying if he’ll be killed in the process. She began the “training process” for Mikes body, making it accustomed to being under massive amounts of pressure, she also made it so he could hold his breath for as long as 1 hour and swallow huge amounts of fluids without drowning. 


“These options are crazy it’s almost as if you could use this app to make yourself a superhero” Clare pondered.


Next moving onto some of the body modification options, she started by stripping Mike of his fit muscular body turning him into a slim boy toy. Next she decided for her own pleasure and to further humiliate her slave she’d shrunk that dick of his, “don’t get me wrong that thing hanging there is actually impressive, like I’d guess that at your original size it was something like 9 inches long. Well, let’s see if he’ll like waking up to a 2 inch cock.” 


Clare stood back and admired her handy work, she had a wonderful dream and she was looking to make that dream a reality and now with these changes it was completely possible.


“I think it’s time we wake this little shit up”, moving into her connected bathroom she opened the lid of the toilet and dropped her brother in. Within seconds of impacting the water Mike had woken from his sleep and was in a panic, he had no idea where he was and was trying to keep himself afloat. With his now weaker body he was having trouble keeping himself atop of the water, he felt so week and wasn’t sure why.


Clare burst out into laughter, the site of her brother was so pathetic. His struggles were such a turn on that she just couldn’t hold herself back from touching her clit. basking in the power she was feeling once again she plucked her tiny little slave from the toilet and placed him into the sink. Mike began coughing up water, this didn’t phase Clare one bit. She knew after this morning little modification spree that he could consume a lot of liquids without it being life threatening.


“How was your bath little one?” This caught the attention of her brother who was still recovering from practically drowning. “What do you mean bath? You dropped me into the toilet while I was asleep. I could have drowned!” Spat Mike up to his giantess sister. “Come on you’re fine.” Reply Clare with a slight grin.


“Fine, Fine… You call this fine, I’m the size of a battery, I have been stuffed in your underwear, smother between a condom and dildo and inserted into your pussy and left there all night all for your pleasure. Do you have any idea what that feels like? Not to mention waking up to the feeling of drowning. What kind of person does this to their brother?”


This caught Clare off guard, she felt that last night would have broken his spirit and left him in a mess but he’s still as angry as ever. “Oh, so you think it’s fine to talk to me in that tone little brother.” Clare snapped back. “I don’t think you understand the situation you’re in, you are nothing more than a little slave for me to use in whatever way I seam fit. The fact that you’re still alive is because I want you to be. You should be thanking me for saving your life after the wonderful time we had together.”


Mike was in shock how could his sister say that to him, “Wonderful, you almost killed me. How can you even…” Before he could continue Clare reached down and pulled Mike from the sink. “I’ve had enough of your whining. Ever since you woke up you have done nothing but yell and complain. Let’s see how you feel after a little more training.” Scrunching her hand into a fist she squeezes the breath out of Mike once again.


I think the first thing be need to fix is that mouth of yours. Once again she opened the app and began making some changes, this time she went into clothing. “God this app has everything I could possible need to train you into the right type of slave. Hmmm… let’s see what we could use.” She found a bondage section in clothing and began looking through all the different types of gags it had. “Wow who would have known this app had so many options just for gags.” She really wanted Mike to suffer a little after that little outburst, so she picked a nice gag that was the shape of a 7 in cock.


“Let’s see you complain with this thing jammed down your throat”, barked Clare as she clicked on the option. Before Mike could even process what she might be talking about, a 7 in cock gag magically appeared in his mouth pushing down his throat. Mike panicked and began gaging uncontrollably. Before he could untie to gag strap Clare added some gloves that are in the shape of paws just to keep him from tampering with her work.


Mike had no idea what he could do, his sister was mad with power and now he couldn’t try to talk his way out of it. He began to yell into the gag trying to get her to remove it, but Clare wasn’t budging. The only response he got was more laughter as Clare enjoyed the cruel treatment that she was giving to her brother.


“Much better, I’m not going to keep that in all day as long as you behave from here on out. Let’s just start with an hour and if I’m happy we’ll remove it. Also those new paws of yours are so cute, it fits your new role perfectly!” Mike wasn’t sure if she was lying about the gag but he had no choice but to believe her, he really didn’t want to have this thing in his mouth and wanted it gone as soon as possible. So for now he’ll need to play along and keep his sister happy.


“Now let us talk about the new arrangement in this house, just listen carefully and if your unhappy with something just speak up and we can discuss it!” Smiled Clare down to her brother.


“Firstly we’ll need to work out your living arrangements, now I have thought about it a little and I think last night was a wonderful thing that both you and I enjoyed quite a lot so from tonight onwards you will be sleeping with me. This means that from tonight onwards it doesn’t matter where you’re sleeping as long as you’re touching me. Now at any point if you try to remove yourself from the bed and locate our parents there will be some major punishment.” Mike gulped as he heard that least remark. 


“How does that sound to you? Any objections?” Mike tried to object to this but couldn’t get any words out due to the gag in his mouth.


“Wonderful, ok next up is obviously what we should be eating. For me I’ll most likely stick to my usual bit of Honey toast in the morning with some orange juice on the side, I can’t really see myself changing my diet so keeping it the same works for me. How about you any ideas?” Clare stared at her brother knowing full well that he can’t reply but really wanted to rub it in and make him suffer.


“If you’re unsure I’d be more the happy to think of something for you!” Leaning back in her chair Clare thought about what she could feed her tiny slave. “I think I know what would work well for our situation. Considering the fact you’ll be sleeping with me ever night and that I’d be wanting to use you both morning and night to pleasure myself how about we just change your complete diet and all your meals to my cum? There is plenty of it and I’m sure you’d love the taste of it. How does that sound?”


Mike violently thrashed and kicked at Clare’s hand while screaming into the gag. “Please don’t do this to me I beg of you anything but that!” Mike tried to yell, but Clare wanted to further emphasize just how much control she had so she squeezed mikes body once again almost popping both his eyeballs and the gag out of him. Now that he was quiet Clare continued, “Seams like we are in agreement, I’ll be sure to feed you once we are done with this and your timeout is completed.”


As Clare stood there she just stared at the tiny in her hand, she was looking at him, but her mind was elsewhere. She hadn’t thought about it till now but why not use the app on herself. “I could use this to help make thing better for myself, though I’d need to be careful not to end up like this little shit” she said staring down at Mike.


“I don’t want you seeing the changes and because you’ve been such a good boy lets remove that gag earlier then I said I would.” Using the app she removed the gag from Mikes mouth. Mike wasn’t sure what to say and didn’t want to have it put back in right away, so he said the only thing that was safe to say at the time. “Thank you Clare!”


“No no no, this won’t do. From now on you are to either call me Goddess or Mistress. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Goddess!” Replied Mike trying to remain in her good books.


“Splendid now I think it’s time to put you back in my panties.”


Mike panicked “but why goddess, I’ve been a good boy.”

 “Well that’s simple,” replied Clare “it’s breakfast time!”


Just as she had done in the past she pulled open the waistband of her panties and dropped the little guy in. She watched as he went through the same process, bouncing off her panties diving headfirst into her clit and sliding down her folds until he reached the bottom of her underwear.

“That’ll never get old” smirked Clare as she let go of the waistband. Using her finger to help push her brother deeper into here pussy. “If your hungry you better start moving, I’m not going to help you get your food!”


Mike in protest refused to move and give his sister the satisfaction from his struggles so he planned to wait his sister out. Clare knew what he was trying to do and just shrugged it off, “if he wants to play that way he’ll just starve. Watch him in a few days’ time when he’s desperate to have something to eat, that’s when the struggling will begin.” Clare was prepared to play the waiting game, after all she had all the time in the world to teach this new pet how to behave.


Moving her attention away from Mike and back to the app she wanted to try editing some of her features. For starters her figure, she knew that men these days preferred woman with nice round asses with nice thighs and a well toned body. Not to mention some good sized tits.


She stared the modifications with her ass, picking a nice round bubble butt that would be sure to distract guys as she walked past. She’d always had a nice ass but nothing like what she had now. Up next was the breasts, not really wanting to go overkill she decided to start with a D cup. Loving the feel of them in her hands she was sure of the size for now.


Next up she began toning specific parts of her body she didn’t want to be slim like a model but didn’t want to be as big as a bodybuilder, so she picked somewhere in between. Finally finished with her upgrades she decided to look in the mirror and see what she thought. She was surprised, she was happy with the changes and was amazed at the beautiful lady staring right back at her.


“The possibilities are endless with this thing!”


Moving her attention back to her brother who at this point hadn’t moved a muscle, fishing his tiny form out from between her folds she brought him up to head level and spun his tiny form around to see the mirror. “What do you think of your sexy sister’s new body?”


Mike was in shock, his sister looked stunning. He could see almost everything thanks to the fact she was only wearing underwear. Looking his sister up and down he began to get a little hard and felt so disgusting and embarrassed. He hoped his sister wouldn’t notice his little member sitting at attention, but it wasn’t too hard to miss, after all she was watching him in the mirror.

“Aww, how cute, my little brother has a hard on for me. I’ll take that as you like what you see.”


Mike really wanted to cover himself up but couldn’t because his sister was holding him by the arms, there was no way he could overpower her fingers to cover up so he had no choice but to ride out the same.


“Well little bro I’ll give you the choice as I can see you still haven’t eaten. This will be a one time offer as I’d very rarely give you a second chance to have breakfast but you can choose to have some breakfast or skip it for today. It’s completely up to you.”


Mike was hungry but there was no way he was going to eat his sister cum, “Thanks but I’m not hungry.” He replied politely.


“Look at you being so well mannered, we might be able to make something out of you yet. Well anyways if that’s your choice then so be it. You’re only getting two meals a day so just a heads up you’ll have to wait till bedtime now to eat.”


Mike was disappointed that she wouldn’t feed him any normal food but was happy he dodged that bullet, however he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out for long.


“Hey Clare, I mean Goddess. Could I please have some water?” Begged Mike.


“Sure thing sweetheart, what perfect timing. I was about to head out for my daily jog so there will be plenty of sweet for you to drink.” Ignoring her brother and his attempts to get free from her she walked over to her dirty laundry hamper and pulled out her sweaty basketball socks from yesterday’s game. “I’ve heard some guys are really into feet, lets put you in my socks while I go jogging and see if you’re into feet just like those guys”.


Mike tried protesting but Clare was still ignoring her tiny brother. “Please don’t do this I just wanted some water not to be stepped on and forced to drink your disgusting sweet.”


Dropping him into her sock she began sliding her foot in. From mikes perspective everything was shaking violently, he managed to cling onto the sock to help stabilise himself only to bare witness to 5 giant toes and a large foot begin rushing in from above. Mike wasn’t sure what to do, he was stuck at the bottom of the sock with nowhere to run. Letting go of the sock he stumbled losing his balance and landed on his butt, with nothing to do he just watched as the massive object got closer and closer until it finally made contact pushing his body down and compressing him into the fabric.


His head was luckily positioned between Clare’s first and second toes leaving him with the opportunity to breath, well if you want to call it that. The sent coming from the sock was just feral, he didn’t know what to compare it to. Best way to describe it was walking next to someone who hasn’t had a shower or put deodorant on in about a week but with the added fact your nose was buried in their armpit. Let us not forget that Clare never did shower after her basketball game so her foot odder was mixing in with it.

 

The added heat being produced by her foot was not helping, it only made it more humid and uncomfortable for Mike. After pulling the sock nice and tight Clare began to lower her foot to the ground. She was a little cautious about putting her weight on her brother but was sure that upgrades she made to his body would be enough to keep him from being crushed.


Deciding it was time to get it over with her foot made contact with the floor and she began to place her weight onto the little slave struggling underneath. “So far so good”.


Mike was surprised he had felt his back hit the floor and Clare’s foot begin to push down on his body but the pain was very small compared to what he thought it would be. He had no idea that Clare had manipulated his body so he was very puzzled but relived at the same time.


Happy with the outcome Clare sat back down and began to slide her foot into her running shoes. After tying the shoelaces nice and tight with a double knot Clare stood back up being sure to add some extra weight on to her brother for added insulted and began walking towards the door to begin her jog.


“Buckle up Mike-robe this is going to be one bumpy and sweaty trip, for you…”

Chapter 03 by GTSFrosting
Author's Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!    


Author Note 
Hey all, I know it's taken me a long time to update my chapters on this site. I had some important stuff to take care of irl and ever time I think I've had a chance to come back to writing something else comes up. I'll do my best and try to get back into writing and uploading at a more consistent pace. 

A big thank you to Nihilus69 for editing my poor grammar and spelling mistakes. 

Story

As Clare left the house she felt very uncomfortable having Mike under her foot. She loved the feeling of his suffering body trapped within the gas chamber of her sock but still wasn’t sure if she could go the entire jog with her pebble of a brother digging into her sole.

After contemplating her options she thought at this point she might as well commit to her jog, especially after going through all the trouble of tormenting her brother and getting him in place. 

Though she did feel that she’d need to make it a quick one. “I think a quick 15 minute jog around the neighbourhood should get the sweat dripping and the heat up for Mike.”


Mike's mind at this point was on the verge of breaking, only hanging on by a thread and no matter what he tried telling himself to help keep his sanity, it just wasn’t enough. The weight of his sister pushing down on him crushes all his hope and keeps him on the verge of collapse. With each long stride he was being lifted and smashed back down repeatedly without any rest. The air was thick with the scent of his sister's sweaty basketball socks and foot odor making it hard to breathe. Every time his sister's foot lifted it would allow him a chance to breathe but as she lowered her foot and pushed right back down she forced all the air out of Mike's lungs keeping him in a constant battle for air. 


After a while she began to slow herself down to a nice steady walking pace so that she could catch her breath and by doing so she unconsciously made things a little better for Mike. Her steps became a little less violent allowing Mike the chance to breathe a little better then when she was jogging, however at this point the sweat was starting to become an even bigger issue. It started off with just a few little beads but after a minute it felt like Mike was standing under a waterfall and drowning in it, his body was covered head to toe and his mouth was starting to swallow it.


Mike began to cry, he hated this, at least when she was using him with her dildo there was a condom to protect him from all the fluids but now there was no protection and the pressure he was feeling was much worse.


In a desperate attempt to have this torture end Mike tried yelling and begging for Clare to end this. This wasn’t a great idea and as soon as he opened his mouth the sock covering him turned into a new devastating torture device, using the sweat it began to waterboard him repeatedly and without remorse. After a few minutes of constant torture, Mike was confused, he was sure he should have been killed by this, but here he was drowning away in his sisters giant sweat covered sock and still feeling as alive as ever. With this sudden realisation that he’s not dying from this Mike tried once again to yell for his sister, unfortunately for Mike she had her earphones in and was listening to music, not like anyone could hear his tiny gagging squeaks from within her shoe anyway.


By the end of the jog Clare was drenched, she knew it was going to be a short one so she made sure to go a little harder to get a good result from it. As she entered the house her parents were there in the lounge looking a little worried.


“Hey Clare,” said her mother. “You haven’t seen or heard from your brother have you?”


Clare froze for a quick second not thinking about their parents and how worried they would be getting. Composing herself she quickly replied to her mother. “Sorry no I haven't. I just got up not long ago and went straight out for my jog. Why do you ask?”


“He never came home last night and he hasn’t answered any of our phone calls.” Her father said, sounding worried.


“I’m sure he’s fine. He probably did well on one of exams and went out to celebrate with some friends. Let him have some time to himself and he’ll most likely call soon. This is Mike we’re talking about!”


Clare’s parents thought about it for a second and accepted it, “your right, he’ll probably call back as soon as he can.”


Relieved with how easy that was Clare took this moment to excuse herself, “well if you need me, I’ll probably be in my room or in the shower.”


Knowing her brother would have heard her parents' worried voices she made sure to rub his body into each and every step as she walked up the stairs. As she entered her room she once again made sure to lock the door so that nobody could catch a glimpse of the tiny trapped within her grasp.


As she untied her laces and pulled the shoes off of her foot the smell that emanated from them was intense. She knew Mike was getting a mouth full of her foot odor but she never expected it to be this bad. She reached down to pull off the sock covering her brother but stopped at the last second.


“Hold on, this is a perfect opportunity to teach this little guy what his new life is to be like. If I take him out now I’m only going to make things harder for him to get used to”. With that Clare left Mike trapped with the soaking wet sock on her foot. Laying down on the bed she admired the struggles her brother was putting on to try and get her attention and she was loving every single movement from him. Lifting her knees she placed the sole of her feet down pining her brother to the bed and preventing him from breathing once again.


Feeling horny once again she pulled her panties from her body and fished through her bed side table for the dildo she used the night before. Finding it, she quickly got to work pleasuring herself. As she was reaching close to absolute bliss, she could feel her brother's struggles becoming more frantic so she forced her foot further and further into the mattress. As the orgasm hit Clare lifted her legs and scrunched up her toes, pinning her brother's head between them.


Laying there taking in yet another amazing moment, she started to wonder if she could ever go back to life as it was. As she thought about this her body shot up quickly into a sitting position. She pulled out her brother’s phone which was stashed under the panties in her night stand and noticed the great number of miss calls from her parents. “Lucky I left you on silent!”


Her concern started to increase once again, she didn’t want to make people aware of Mike being this small and she didn’t want to make everyone forget he existed, so she needed to come up with a way to cover her tracks and she needed to do it quickly.


Laying her head back into her pillow Clare began to think of possible ways she could overcome this new obstacle of hers. She knew this was going to be a challenge so she sought some help from the only other individual in the room. Pulling the sock from her foot she noticed her brother was nowhere to be seen, she panicked for a moment but then realised he’s most likely still in the sock. Opening the sock Clare was struck by the overwhelming scent that was forming inside. Covering her nose she began fishing around inside and felt the small form of her brother curled up at the bottom with his face pressed into the spot where her big toe would have been.


Pulling his body out Clare noticed that Mike was not moving and was once again passed out. She didn’t blame Mike or get frustrated with him, this was yet again another moment where Clare began to show her more compassionate side, she was worried for her brother and wanted to make sure he was ok. Opening the app she once again reverted his body back to the most recent save making sure he was healed and no longer injured.


As she did this she noticed that Mike was beginning to regain his consciousness. “Hey there little guy, are you feeling ok?” She questioned him hoping that he was.


Visibly stunned and trying to work out where he was Mike began scanning the room. It was then he remembered what had just happened and began to shiver. Tilting his head to look up at his sister Mike began to speak; “Clare can I ask you something? Why… Why are you doing this to me, to your own brother? Why is my suffering such a turn on for you?” As he asked these things he began to have a panic attack. He curled up in his sister's massive hands and broke down crying.


Clare started feeling guilty about the torment she was forcing her brother to go through. She loved the power shes having over him, but didn’t like the result of the suffering forced upon her brother.


“Listen Mike, I’m not doing this because I hate you, I’m doing this because I love you as my brother and want you to love me the same. After a while you will thank me for showing and teaching you who you really are and who you should be.”


Unsure how to talk to her brother at this point she offered him a deal. “Look, Mom and Dad are worried sick about you and I noticed that you need a break from this, so how about a day off?”


Mike was puzzled, he wanted to say yes but he didn’t trust his sister. For all he knew this was just a ploy to make him feel like he was going to get freedom and then shut him down. “What’s the catch?”


Clare smiled “I knew you wouldn’t believe me if I just said that, there is a catch to this and I’ll explain it!”


Mike sat up and looked at his sister.


“I’ll give you a day off from being my tiny slave every 3 to 5 days. However, there are some terms to this. Firstly, using this app I’m going to give myself my own place. No mortgage, and no rent to pay off… oh and you’ll be living with me. You will not be allowed to leave the house even on your days off and when it is your day off you are required to call Mom and Dad and let them know you’re doing ok.”


Mike just sat there waiting for Clare to finish not wanting to annoy her.


“Secondly you will put in the effort to be nicer to me and try to accept your new position in life. Now I know this doesn’t sound like a nice life but here's the last part of the offer. In a year's time we can sit back down and discuss your position and what you want to do. If you’re still unhappy at that point, I will unshrink you and set you free. As simple as that, no strings attached, nothing. I will, however, keep the phone, there’s no way I’m giving that up.”


Mike thought about it for a brief second but had a question he needed to ask. “What will happen if I don’t take the offer?”


Clare just smiled as if she was expecting Mike to ask this question.


“The simple answer to that Mike, is we just continue off from here as if I never gave you the option.”


Looking at Mike she could obviously tell he was in deep thought about this. “I’ll tell you what, since you’ve got me in a good mood I’ll go ahead and give you the day off to think about it, but tonight during dinner I’ll be needing your answer. How does that sound?”


Surprised by her reply, Mike couldn’t say a word and just nodded in agreement. 


“Then it’s settled, I’ll be seeing you at dinner. Oh and if you try to escape before then I will take that as a no and there will be punishment.”


Mike then felt Clare’s hand begin to move and noticed it was going towards her nightstand. She softly placed him down right next to her dildo. Looking into the drawer she realized that he’ll need a place to rest so she grabbed the slightly soiled panties from the bed and placed them next to him. Then she pulled the second sock from her foot and laid it down next to her underwear.


“I thought you could use these as a place to rest for now. I’ll be back later, if you need a drink feel free to suck the sweat from my sock.” Clare said as she smiled down to him.


Closing the draw she knew this would be a win for her either way. “There is no way Mike will be able to rest with the smell of my sock filling the air with toxic fumes and with both my underwear and the sock being wet from either the sweaty jog or my little fun earlier there is no place that Mike could get comfortable. His mind will constantly be contemplating the tortures to come and he will definitely be thinking of taking the deal.”


At this point it was obvious that Clare was going to use this offer to show their parents that Mike's fine and allow them to keep in touch with him without them ever finding out what was really happening.


“If he takes this offer I know that he’ll think that he’ll just be able to use the days off to sneak out or to ask for help when on the phone with Mom and Dad, but jokes on him. I’ll use the app to make sure he’s incapable of doing that.”


Pulling herself off the bed, Clare grabbed a fresh pair of clothes from her wardrobe and walked out of her room heading towards the bathroom. “Time to have a shower and get this stench off of me.” 


From the drawer Mike could hear Clare's footsteps leaving her room, once he heard the door close he knew he was alone. The drawer quickly flooded with the smell of his sister's sweat. He struggled to breathe but he knew he would be fine. Mike broke down crying once more as he thought about his new position. “I want to run, but if I’m caught I may never be free from this hell, but I don’t want to have to go through this everyday for a year!” As Mike cried, he collapsed onto his sister's wet panties and began to think about his choices, his mind slowly slipping from sanity.


Chapter End

I know this chapter is a little shorter then my others however I felt it would be better for the story if I left things here as it is. It allows me to do a nice time skip from the shower to around dinner time at the start of the next chapter if I feel like it.

Once again thank you to everyone who is supporting me with these chapters, your support doesn't go unnoticed and I appreciate it a lot.


Chapter 03.5 - If Clare was power hungry (Side story) by GTSFrosting
Author's Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!    


Author Notes
This is a little side story I quickly wrote up to depict what would happen if Clare became power hungry. The next chapter will pick up from where the last chapter left off and not this one.

As always feel free to leave feedback if you have any suggestions or just like the story.

Story

Clare turned the water on and began to remove the soiled clothes from her body, as she did so she couldn’t help but think of all the great things to come whether Mike takes her deal or not.

Then she thought for a second, “Why am I taking a shower? If tonight’s going to be the night to lock Mike into the contract, then it’ll be best if I’m all dirty and smelly for dinner time so he can get a little last minute push to pick the right decision.”

Clare shut off the water and walked over the a laundry hamper in the bathroom, removing an  old pair of panties resting in them, they were stained and smelt ripe but to Clare they were the perfect pair for the occasion.

Sliding the panties on with no hesitation Clare then began pulling on the rest of her clothing, she finished up by giving herself a good eying up and down in the mirror before exiting the bathroom. She knew she couldn’t be around her parents smelling like this so she went right back to her room, locking the door behind her she jumped onto her bed and turned the TV on.

“I guess I could watch some Netflix until I need to feed Mike.” Pulling the blanket over herself she couldn’t help but play with her clit, these last few days Clare has been nothing but horny and why not use this time to help quench her urges.

Clare began picking up the pace desperately playing with herself in search of that eye watering organism she so desperately craved for. However before reaching it Clare suddenly paused her assault on her beyond sensitive clit and grabbed the phone from her night stand.

“I’m sick and tired of having to quietly ride out these orgasms, it’s about time I start changing a few little things around here!” Driven by her lust she scanned the house and added both her parents to the phone.

“That’s neat, I had no idea you could select multiple people at the same time.” Scrolling through she found what she was looking for, she began reading all the details and after all she had done was still shocked at how much she could actually accomplish with the app.

With the hunger for an orgasm still lingering Clare wasn’t really in her right mind and this was dangerous for her parents. Finally being sick of parents and the way they treat her, she began plotting how to take over the house while not affecting too much.

“Lets see how they like being 4’9” tall”, moaned Clare as she applied the changes, making sure that her parents would think they always were that tall.

“Next it’s time they feared me and didn’t go against my choices!” Changing some of the options she began turning her parents into the biggest subs she possibly could and making sure they knew she was their Master. Before long she had worked up a great design of her new parents and applied the changes.

Next she selected her own profile once again, “I think 6’11” would be a great new height as I become the new Master of this household.” She applied the changes and moaned to the amazing sensation of her body growing and the assets expanding to match her new appearance.

Clare stood up and walked to the door excited to try out her new toys. Unlocking the door she poked her head out and screamed for her parents “Mom, Dad you had 10 seconds to get here right now.” Stepping out into the hallway she watched as both her parents came sprinting around the corner.

Shocked and happy to see her new and improved parents she looked down and basked and the size difference between them. While pulling her father close to her thigh, she remained focused on her mom. “Mom this is important, I must discipline father and you have the task of cooking me a feast. However, before you can begin that there is something I need you to do for me.” With a scared look on her face, Clare’s mother gathered the strength to ask her a question,” What would you like me to do?”

Clare’s grin began to expand into a full grown sadistic smile. Handing her a piece of paper she passed on her orders. “Head down to the shops and buy these items for me, while you’re out pull $5k out from your savings. I’ll need that to get by for the week. Clare’s Mom nodded and sprinted out.

Looking down at her father Clare licked her lips before grabbing him by the hair and dragging him into her parents bedroom.

Throwing her father onto the bed Clare slammed the door behind her and looked down at the cowering man quivering at her gigantic form. “Please Clare stop this, why are you doing this, I haven’t done anything wrong. Please forgive me…” Before he could finish Clare lifted her foot and slammed it into her father chest pinning him to the bed.

This winded the poor guy and left him struggle for air as Clare applied more pressure to his chest. After a couple more seconds Clare released the pressure and looked down at her struggling father.

In her mine she though of some good way to have some fun. “To start off with I could do  the same thing I did to Mike a stuff a big gag down his throat to shut him up.” And that exactly what she did, she pulled out her phone and copied the same options from Mike over to her father.

Clare watched with pure bliss as magically a huge gag appeared in her fathers mouth followed by intense gagging. She also noticed the paws carried over too. Then her father began to shrink, Clare hadn’t realized that by copying the options every little thing would be copped. Clare read through her fathers stats and even the body modifications she had placed on her brother were now applied to him.

Clare was lost in the moment and hadn’t realized that her father had shrunk underneath her foot and was struggling for dear life underneath. Feeling the struggles within Clare shot back to reality and pushed down on her fathers minuscule attempts at freeing himself.

“Are you trying to defy me?” laughed Clare as she lifted her foot. “You don’t seam to like being trapped under by foot, could it be that you don’t love me?” Questioned Clare. “Well if you don’t love me anymore then there’s no point in keeping you around, I’ll have to dispose of you” Clare began lifting her foot well above her father preparing to slop the life out of him.

Before she followed through with her threat she questioned her father who was now balling his eyes out and didn’t know what to do. “I could be wrong and maybe you do love me. Is it true do you love me father?”

Hearing her say this he shot a look right up at his her and tried yelling however the gag prevented him from doing so. “Sorry dad I can’t understand you, didn’t grandma ever teach you not to talk when your mouth is full?” Snicker Clare “Well if you do love me just not your head.” Clare watched as her now tiny father nodded his head up and down in response.

Clare was thrilled she had thrown the bait out and he had caught it. “I don’t believe you father. Clare reached down and pulled her tiny father from the mattress and turned towards the door. “For what comes next we’ll need to take this back to my room.”

As she reached her room she didn’t even bother closing the door, there wasn’t a need anymore. She laid back down on her bed and opened her bedside draw. “I think it’s about time you learn what happened to Mike dad.” With that she pulled Mike from the draw and presented the little guy that vaguely resembled the boy her father once knew.

Without giving them a moment to reunite Clare dropped Mike down into the depths of her underwear leaving nothing but a small lump to indicate where her brother now resided.

The tiny father watched in shock as clare pushed the tiny lump in her panties moaning at that the relief she was feeling. They had thought Mike had run away or was still partying with friends, he could never have expected this.

“After some carful thinking I think I have worked out how you ca prove you love me.” And with that Clare rolled onto her stomach and present her massive round butt in all it’s glory. “You see I have Mike to please my front but my put doesn’t seam to be getting any attention”

Clare’s father fought with all his might against the fingers coiling around his body but was no match against their strength. “Don’t panic, you’ll be great at this. I believe in you!” Pulling the back over her underwear down she quickly plunged her father headfirst into her awaiting hole. As is face impacted her asshole and began pushing it’s way into the opening Clare could hold back her excitement and yelled in pleasure.

After a couple minutes of needing the tiny trapped waist deep in her but Clare pulled her panties back up securing the little guy within. “Do your best to show me how much you love me.” With that she drifted off to sleep leave her brother and father to carry out their new duties.

Not long after falling asleep Clare’s mother had returned home with the items and money she had asked for, unsure what to do until her daughter woke up, the woman simply climbed onto the bed and began licking her masters feet. She wanted to Clare to be happy with her when she wakes up and this should help with achieving that.

Chapter End

End Notes:

Thank You for Reading
If you like this chapter and think I should continue it as another timeline please let me know. Who knows maybe once this stories finished I might reboot it and find a darker path for Clare to go down.

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11111