The Specimen by minuteman
Summary: After what he thought was a minor accident, a man finds himself in a bizarre world where he is little more than a "lab rat".
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 12686 Read: 99793 Published: January 09 2009 Updated: February 04 2009

1. Chapter 1 by minuteman

2. Chapter 2 by minuteman

3. Chapter 3 by minuteman

4. Chapter 4 by minuteman

5. Chapter 5 by minuteman

6. Chapter 6 by minuteman

7. Chapter 7 by minuteman

8. Chapter 8 by minuteman

9. Chapter 9 by minuteman

10. Chapter 10 by minuteman

11. Chapter 11 by minuteman

12. Chapter 12 by minuteman

13. Chapter 13 by minuteman

14. Chapter 14 by minuteman

Chapter 1 by minuteman
I awoke from a deep sleep on the hard, cold floor of a hamster cage, which, for the past two weeks, was my prison. My tiny naked five inch frame was shivering from the cold and I was ravenous from hunger. On the other side of the cage was what my keepers referred to as "nourishment". I could see the mound of "nourishment" which somewhat resembled giant wet coffee grinds, which reached up to about my knee. Normally, I would eat the crap the keepers called "nourishment" but for the past two days, the food has been on an electrically charged five-inch by five inch steel plate. To my tiny five inch frame, that steel plate was six feet by six feet. The "nourishment" was centered in the middle of it and required that I step on it to get to the food. Unfortunately, when I step on the steel plate I get a severe electrical jolt and I am forced off the plate and unable to get to the food. Consequently, I have not eaten anything for two days. I gave up trying to reach for food since yesterday.

I walked up to the bars of the cage and looked around. My keepers have not arrived yet and when they weren't here, the laboratory was dimly lit. Usually it was quiet, but occasionally there were other "specimens" (that's how my keepers referred to me) on the other side of the lab. At my size, they were too distant to communicate with but occasionally I would hear their tiny screams coming out of the cages as I am sure they heard mine. Tonight, I was alone in the lab, no other specimens. There was a window to the outside in the corner of the lab so I could tell it wasn't morning yet but occasionally my keepers arrived prior to daybreak so I was never sure what time they would come.

In the two weeks that I have been here, I have had the same two keepers, which were a study in contrasts. Helga was a fortyish stern looking woman with deep blue eyes with a thick German accent who always wore a white lab coat and kept her dark brown hair in a tight bun. Helga also had a rather large mole on her upper lip which, at my size, made it even more disgusting. When her face came close to me, it was repulsive to be in such proximity with her. She was definitely the leader of the two keepers and was stereotypically German in her efficiency and manner. I can't say she was mean or evil. In fact, she never spoke to me directly and usually delegated that task to her assistant, Caitlin, the other keeper.

Caitlin was a cute fair-skinned, lightly freckled Celtic-looking woman with a small, slightly turned up nose and was probably in her early or mid twenties. She had dark red hair and green eyes and had a much softer disposition than Helga. Like Helga, she always referred me at the "specimen" or "it" but occasionally she had to talk to me and referred to me as "honey" or "sweetie" but in way that an adult might talk to a small child. I found it a little irritating at first but at least it wasn't as dehumanizing as the way Helga treated me. Caitlin always had a smile on her face and occasionally she winked at me, even though she never responded when I tried to speak to her. Whenever Caitlin did talk to me it was a request from Helga to do something. My keepers were constantly doing tests on me. Some of the tests involved pain, but for the most part they were things like running through mazes and being probed with instruments whilst pinned down. I guess if there was any hope for any escape, it was probably going to be from Caitlin as she appeared to be the more human of my two keepers.

How did I get here and, more intriguing, how and why did I get shrunk to five inches tall? To be honest, I don't have a clue. My last memory of being normal sized was in an emergency room of a hospital. I was playing softball and was struck in the head by a line drive while playing third base. For those of you who are familiar with 12 inch softball, it's not soft at all, in fact it's as hard as regular baseball. I was struck in the head and was unconscious. When I awoke I was in the emergency room right before they were going to give me an MRI. As I was entering the chamber, the last thing I was told by the nurse was that everything was okay and the test would only take a few minutes. My last memory as a normal 6 foot, 190 lb 35 year old man was inside the darkness of an MRI chamber.

The next thing that I remember happening was being in this cage and looking at Helga's face, which was the size of a garage door and her ugly-ass mole on her upper lip, which was the size of my fist. In fact, I didn't see Caitlin at all the first couple of days, just Helga as she peered in on my and wrote down some notes on a clipboard. It took me a few days to get orientated but the reality of my life has totally sunk in. I am a five inch tall man at the mercy of a couple women, who for the most part, have given the courtesy of a lab rat.

Today, I would get some answers as to what the hell is going on. Maybe if I catch Caitlin alone, I could!

Suddenly I heard the door of the lab open as light engulfed my tiny universe.

(End of Chapter 1)
Chapter 2 by minuteman

As I was looking outside of my cage, I couldn't tell who was opening the door right away. Whoever it was, they were talking to someone or something as they were coming in. Suddenly a foot to hold the door open came thru and I knew it was Caitlin. Caitlin always wore flip-flops and I recognized her meticulously pedicured red toenails right away. As she pushed the door open with her butt, she had a Starbucks coffee cup in one hand with a magazine under her arm and a couple of large brown files in her other hand.

She walked into the room, seemingly oblivious to me and put her coffee and the files on a desk on the other side of the lab. As usual she was wearing a white lab coat that came down little below her knees. The lower half of her legs usually had jeans but today they were bare. She was probably wearing shorts under her lab coat. She always wore the same white flip-flops. She sat down at the desk and was on a computer for a few minutes, possibly checking her email. Her dark red hair was in a pony-tail today and she had her back to me.

"Caitlin! Caitlin!", I screamed from my hamster cage/prison, but she was oblivious to me. Perhaps my voice didn't carry all the way to the other side of the room. Well, at some point she would come to me and at that point I would try to confront her on my situation.

A few minutes later Helga walked in and she came straight to my cage while Caitlin was at her desk. The cage was situated on a counter that was about waist high. Helga peered down at me from a standing position, then looked at the "nourishment" I didn't eat on the other side of the cage. She made some notes on her clipboard. For a second I thought about confronting Helga but something held me back. It just seemed to make more sense to try to talk to Caitlin first. Helga leaned down so that her face was even with the cage. I was startled and backed off as far as I could. Although I know it's not possible, that damn mole her upper lip looked bigger than ever. Helga wrote some more notes on the clipboard but seemed oblivious to my startled reaction. Suddenly she called out to Caitlin.

"Caitlin, come here please", she said in her shrill German accent. "I have a question for you."

Caitlin came over next to Helga. "Yes, Helga.", she said.

"What time did you turn off za electricity to za steel plate?", she asked Caitlin.

"About 6PM last night, like you told me to, is something wrong?", Caitlin responded.

"Actually no, za specimen did not attempt to take za food all night, which shows good cognitive skills. When we are finished with za regular testing zis morning I want you to test za specimen's cognitive skills", Helga continued talking as she lowered her face to the level of the cage. "Zis specimen might be a Type A."

For a brief second, I thought I saw, for the first time, a small smile on Helga's face.


Helga walked away and Caitlin leaned down face level with the cage. Wow", she said seemingly to herself, "A Type A specimen, this is exciting!"

I started to try to say something but before I could say anything, she reached into the cage, grabbed me and started walking with me between her index finger and thumb with her other hand right underneath me.

As she walking she looked down at me and said, "Well, lets get you tested sweetie, this is going to be a big day!" As she walked, she looked down at me with a big smile and it was obvious that her beautiful green eyes were beaming with excitement.

(End of Chapter 2)

Chapter 3 by minuteman
CHAPTER 3

Caitlin brought me to the stainless steel examining table she brought me to everyday and gently laid me down on a soft black pad that was about 10 X 10 inches. Of course to my tiny five inch frame, the pad was about 12 X 12 feet. The pad had built-in velcro straps that allowed Caitlin to pin me down in an unmovable crucifix position whilst she did her tests and examinations on me. She sat and took all of the various probing instruments out and placed them next to me. The tests and examination gave Caitlin my biometric information and she examined my various parts of my body under a magnifying glass that was attached to her head. It was normally a pretty tedious affair but while she was doing, I thought would be a good time to talk to her.

"Caitlin, can I ask you some questions?", I requested.

At first she looked kind of shocked and stopped the probing for a second. "There will plenty of time for talking a little later today, sweetie. Let me concentrate on finishing this and it will get done quicker." , she responded in a quiet voice.

"But I just wanted to...", I said but was interrupted when she gently place her enormous right-hand index finger over my mouth.

"Please...we' ll talk a little later, I promise." she said with a slightly sterner but still-friendly tone.

At that point, I figured it wouldn't be prudent to question her. The tone in her voice seemed sincere and this was the closest we have ever had to a real conversation. I figured, why push my luck?

As the morning progressed, the lab became a beehive of activity. Nine or ten "specimens" were brought in by other technicians (keepers). From what I could tell the other specimens looked almost comatose or in trance-like state. In fact, I heard some of the other keepers complain that it looked like another batch of "Bs" and "Cs". My keepers referred to me as an "A", a little while ago, so maybe that was a good thing...but maybe it wasn't!

Caitlin engaged in banter with some of the other keepers as they moved around the lab but one of the other keepers in particular pissed me off. A young guy with brown bushy hair and a big nose came up and started talking to Caitlin and he put his one of his sweaty hands on the table a few inches from me as they conversed.

"So Caitlin, are we still going out this Friday?," he asked.

"Doug," she told him as she smiled, "I'm not going out with you. I don't date younger guys. How many times do I got to tell you?"

"What are you going to do, go out with this dude?", he said as he laughed while he lifted his hand and pointed his index finger at me slightly grazing my stomach.

Immediately and in anger, I looked up at him and yelled, "Don't touch me, asshole! Get the fuck out of here!"

Doug looked at me shocked, quickly recoiled his hand and then looked at Caitlin. "Whoa, you didn't tell me you had an "A". And then he looked down at me and continued talking in a very serious tone. "Did you give the specimen it's cognitives yet?"

"No, I'm gonna give it its cogs this afternoon, after lunch. I'll tell you what, why don't I meet you in the cafeteria around 11:30 for lunch. We can talk about it more then...okay?", Caitlin offered.

Doug looked down at me kind of anxiously and then turned to Caitlin and said kind of nervously, "It's a date!"

Doug left the lab and soon the lab was empty again except for Caitlin and me and the other specimens. As Caitlin continued her tests on me, a few of the other specimens were screaming and moaning but there was nothing that would qualify as language coming out of their mouths.

After a little while, I looked up at Caitlin and I asked her in an almost begging tone. "What is this place, what kind of monsters are you people? How can..."

Caitlin again gently placed her index finger on my mouth and said. "You and I are gonna talk this afternoon. I know how this must look to you, but there's an explanation for everything...and it's not what it looks like."

After the testing was done, Caitlin unstrapped me and placed me back in my cage. She bent down and said, "I'll be back in about an hour and we will talk. I know how crazy this must look to you and things will make a lot more sense a little later, I promise."

I nodded in agreement and she continued, "And you must be famished after two days of not eating. The steel plate is not electrified and you need to eat," she said in a maternal tone.

"Please eat", she repeated in a tone that was more of an order than a request.

She winked at me and left the lab. I was hungry and although the "nourishment" was not exactly gourmet cooking, it was the best meal I had in a long time.

(End of Chapter 3)
Chapter 4 by minuteman

CHAPTER 4

There was still a huge mound of "nourishment" left but I had eaten as much as I could and to be honest this was about the best I felt since I came to this place about two weeks ago. The lab was empty except for the other "specimens" in their respective cages. There was some moaning and screaming coming out of the cages but after a few nights of this, I had become almost callous to the agonizing screams.

I walked to the bars of the cage and looked around. What the hell is this place? How did I and the other "specimens" get shrunk to 5 inches tall? And something that did not occur to me until now...isn't anyone in the outside world looking for me? I'm single but I got a lot of friends, co-workers, and family that would miss me immediately. And what about all these other people that have been shrunk and kept prisoner here against their wills. I must have seen fifteen or twenty other specimens since I have been here. How could all these people be kidnapped and no one notice? The only clue is my last memory being normal-sized was in MRI chamber at the hospital but...

Suddenly I looked forward to see the garage-sized head of Helga and her ugly-ass mole starring at me. Startled, I stepped back and she reached over to open the cage. For the first time since I was here she spoke to me.

"Specimen!", she commanded in her shrill German accent, "exit za cage und bring your urine und feces samples!"

Soon after I arrived here I was trained to piss and crap in separate pails. The pails were changed on a daily basis but today's pails had two days worth of piss and shit. I brought them out to her and left them in front of the cage. Helga was still bent down at face level and I decided to confront her with some of my questions?

I looked directly at her and her mole and said, "Helga, before we go any further..."

At the point she reached over with what I called a "shocker". It was a pen-like instrument the keepers used to condition me. When it touched me it gave a sharp electrical shock. Even Caitlin used on occasion, especially when I first arrived here.

The shock Helga gave me knocked me on my ass and she said in a loud shrill voice, "Specimens vill not zpeak unless zpoken to, iz zat understood?"

I nodded in agreement and stayed down awaiting orders from my keeper, at the same time hoping that Caitlin was on her way back from lunch. She ordered me to stand up and she continued.

"Specimen, I also need a sperm sample", as she pushed a clean pail toward me she continued, "masturbate in zis pail...now!"

Oh God, she has to be kidding This is probably the least aroused I have ever been and she wants me to jerk myself off.

NOW!, SPECIMEN!", she commanded in a loud voice that made me wince.

Helga stood up and looked down at me as I started to rub myself but nothing was happening. After a few minutes, she brought the shocker close to me and commanded me to ejaculate.

"SNELL, SPECIMEN. I NEED ZA SPERM SAMPLE NOW!", she repeated.

She was about to shock me again when Caitlin walked in with a horrified look on her face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?", she yelled as Helga recoiled the shocker.

Helga walked to Caitlin and I overheard some of their conversation. Helga was saying the I wasn't being compliant in giving her a sperm sample. They argued in hush tones for a few minutes and Caitlin ended the conversation by saying...

"Listen Helga, I am giving the specimen it's cognitive skills test this afternoon, I promise I will also get a sperm sample for you." Caitlin then looked over at me apologetically and rolled her eyes.

At that point, Helga looked over at me with some anger and left the lab. Caitlin walked over toward me and asked me to get back in the cage.

'We're going to another room to do the cogs test, sweetie.", she said softly as she look down at as she carried the cage and walked out of the lab. "You are also going to be in new home after today."

"I am really sorry about Helga just treated you", Caitlin continued. "She really isn't a bad person but she has a horrible bedside manner. But there was no excuse for the way she treated you...she knows you're a Type A Specimen."

I looked up at Caitlin while she carried me outside the lab. She was shaking her head at disbelief in Helga's behavior. I was wondering, what the hell is coming next but at the same time I felt lucky to have Caitlin as my keeper.

(End of Chapter 4)

Chapter 5 by minuteman
Caitlin carried my cage in front of her with both hands a little bit above her waist. As we exited the lab it occurred to me that this was the first time I can recall being outside the room since I've been here. As Caitlin walked down the stark white hallway to wherever we were going she would pause every so often and engage in banter with others. What kind of bothered me was as she conversed, both Caitlin and whoever she was talking to would be totally oblivious to me. At one point we were approaching another keeper who was a pretty Asian woman who was about Caitlin's age walking with a cage her hand and she stopped to talk to Caitlin.

As she stopped, the Asian keeper placed her cage on the floor and said to Caitlin, "Oh great Caitlin I was hoping to see you. I've got those tickets for Saturday night's concert."

Caitlin placed my cage on the floor right next to the other one and said, "Oh thanks honey, I was really looking forward to it."

The two keepers continued to banter for a few minutes as the two cages were at their feet. The Asian keeper also had the same type of white flip-flops that Caitlin had and had meticulously French pedicured feet. In fact at one point, the Asian keeper accidentally brushed up against the bars of my cage with her foot and knocked me down. I looked up at her and she covered her mouth and giggled and apologized to Caitlin.

They continued to banter and I looked into the other cage which was about almost touching my cage. I walked up to the bars and looked into the other cage and it was a young African-American woman about 19 or 20 lying in fetal position crying.

I looked up at the keepers who were oblivious to me and I attempted to talk to the specimen in the other cage.

"Hey", I yelled. "Can you hear me?"

Immediately the other specimen looked at me in a confused manner and asked, "Where am I...what happened?"

At that point she walked up to the edge of her cage and we talked. I tried to tell as much of my story as I could. Apparently the other specimen had been here only a couple of days and she was asking me questions that I had no answers for.

I continued, "I've been here for about two weeks and I don't know what the hell is going on but..."

Suddenly, other specimen and I looked up and both of our keepers were bent down observing us communicate.

At that point Caitlin picked up the cage and said to the other keeper, "Well, it looks like you at least got a B Specimen, but who knows maybe its an "A". Anyway, I gotta run....see ya a little later."

A few minutes later we entered a room labeled "SPECIMEN COGNITIVE TESTING AREA".

(End of Chapter 5)
Chapter 6 by minuteman
When we entered the room there was a small reception area and Caitlin placed my cage on a desk with a sign that said "Registration". The attendant at the desk was an overweight middle-aged woman who looked down at me and my cage with bureaucratic indifference.

"I am here for the Cognitive Skills Test for Specimen-3482. I made an appointment this morning.", Caitlin said as she reached into the cage and grabbed me gently with her index finger and thumb.

The receptionist was scrolling down her computer screen and said, "Ah, here it is...Specimen-3482. Go in and place the specimen in Tank 6. Everything is ready for you."

Caitlin started walking in and the receptionist said. "Oh, don't forget the anklet. It should be sized per the biometrics of the specimen."

The receptionist handed Caitlin a tiny anklet and she clasped it on my right ankle. The anklet was a thin steel band that, from my perspective, was about two inches wide and was clasped firmly but not too tightly around my ankle. I would learn later what the keepers used it for. As she was holding me, she asked me "Does it feel okay? Does it hurt?"

"No, it's fine. Where are we going?", I asked her as we walked into the other room.

"You're gonna take a cognitive skills test over there", Caitlin replied as she pointed to what looked like a terrarium tank that was labeled number 6.

There were 8 or 9 other tanks on a circular counter of the room of a round white room. Looking into the tanks I saw other specimens in the tanks. Some of them had two or three of them. In front of some of the tanks there were keepers taking notes on laptops or clipboards.

As we approached the tank, Caitlin said to me, "This is going to be your new home and you are going to have a new friend."

"Are you going to answer some of my questions about this place?", I continued.

Caitlin looked down at me and replied slyly as she giggled, "Sorta."

She placed me into the glass tank and it was a miniature room with furniture including a bed and small private toilet area. On the other side was another specimen, a female, who had her back to me. The female specimen had similarly colored hair as Caitlin's but it was a lot longer, going down half-way down her back. She had a lab coat and she even had the same white flip flops that Caitlin wore. As I was lowered down the female specimen looked up toward Caitlin, her face still obscured by her dark red hair.

"Specimen-3116, this is Specimen-3482," Caitlin said as she looked down at the female specimen. “The specimen is male and if everything works out okay, it will be your new companion.

At that point, the female specimen turned to me with a nervous smile. Now I have seen a lot in the past two weeks but what I just saw totally blew me away.

The tiny four and a half inch female specimen was Caitlin! 

The female specimen said with a little bit of coldness, "Welcome to your new home. I hope things work out well here."

But you're Caitlin!", I said as I did a double take a few times looking up at the giantess Caitlin and back at the tiny Caitlin. "What the hell is going on here?"

Then the female specimen replied with an eerie calmness, a statement that hit me like a ton of bricks.

"I'm not Caitlin...I'm a clone".

...and so are you!

(End of Chapter 6)
Chapter 7 by minuteman

"What the hell do you mean?", I responded to what was apparently a tiny four and a half inch clone of Caitlin.

At that point I started walking toward little Caitlin and I crossed a black line in the middle of the tank. Suddenly I felt a severe electrical shock at my right ankle and backed off.

I looked up at big Caitlin and she said to me in a somewhat stern manner, "Don't cross that line...step back a few inches and let the female specimen give you the cognitive skills test."

I stepped back, looked over at the female specimen. "Caitlin, what the hell was that?"

"That anklet you are wearing is a way for the keepers to keep us compliant", she responded.

I looked down at her right ankle and she was wearing one too. The female specimen went on to tell me that we are under surveillance at all times and if we do something that violates their rules we get a little zap in the ankle.

The little Caitlin looked up toward big Caitlin and then looked at me and said, "It would probably be a good idea if we were to begin the cognitive diagnostics test...and if you want, you can put on the white robe there that's on the chair. If you behave, the keepers will actually let you wear regular clothes...but", she added, "you gotta earn it."

I grabbed the robe and little Caitlin asked me to come close to the black line and sit on a chair. At that point, she spent the next hour asking tons of different questions, mostly easy math questions, easy questions about history and current events, while big Caitlin and some other keepers periodically peeked in. The questions were quite tedious and as I gave responses little Caitlin typed stuff into a tiny lap tap and occasionally wrote stuff down on a sheet of paper. During the test, she never made eye contact with me and until the last question. She asked me what year was it and who was the President.

When I responded and she looked at me and smiled, "Well, that question was off by two years" and then she added with a slight laugh,"...and that idiot lost reelection over six months ago."

Shocked at statement, I asked, "How long have I been here?"

Little Caitlin looked at me and then up at her larger version and said, "We'll have time to talk about that later."

The female specimen looked up again at big Caitlin and said, "We're done here, the male specimen is definitely a Type A. I will transmit my report to you immediately."

Caitlin reached down and gently grabbed me with her thumb and index finger and took me out of the tank. We left the room and Caitlin brought me down the hall to a small room that looked like a break area or something. She sat down on a couch and placed me in front of her on a small coffee table.

"Starting tomorrow, you and the female specimen will have a new keeper," she started saying. "I'm not sure who it will be but everyone here is well qualified, so you should be okay."

As I stood on the coffee table watching big Caitlin, she was reading some reports and suddenly she looked to me and said, "Hmm...according to the brain scan reports your original had a foot fetish. Since you're a Type A Specimen the engrams transferred over.

Then she leaned a little closer with a sly smile and said to me, "So you like women's feet?"

I nodded sheepishly as she reached over and removed my robe. She gently grabbed my naked five inch frame with her index finger and thumb and gingerly placed me in front of her right foot as she removed it from the flip flop.

She looked down at me while she was sitting and said as she giggled slightly, "We still need that sperm sample. Why don't you...make love...to my foot for a few minutes?"

She handed me a tiny condom and said to me, "Put this on and it give back to me when you are finished. It was fitted for you by the biometric measurements and..."

"...oh my god," Caitlin said as she looked with astonishment at my already erect penis.

And then she added with a little giggle, "This must be heaven for you."

She wiggled her toes and with a smile and mock impatience said, "Well, come on sweetie, we don't have all day."

And as I climbed up on her foot and started rubbing my body against her foot, I complied and gave Caitlin her sperm sample as she flexed her toes back and forth with the motion of the body. Big Caitlin was right, for those few moments I was... heaven.

I rolled off her foot and layed on my back as Caitlin gently placed her bare foot over my entire body. She placed a little pressure on my body and at that point I truly appreciated the power she had over me...both of us knowing that she could crush my tiny naked body with almost no effort. 

As my tiny limp body lay between her feet she pointed the big toe of her right foot into my stomach and said, "I knew you were gonna be an "A" specimen." 

But she also mentioned that little Caitlin and I would be getting a new keeper.

That made me a little nervous.

Chapter 8 by minuteman
CHAPTER 8

When I awoke I was back in the tank that was my new home, little Caitlin was still asleep in a bed on the other side of the black line. It appeared to be the middle of the night and a digital clock on a wall indicated 1:30 am. Looking outside the glass walls of our "home" it was obvious that the tank had been moved to another location. It looked like someone's apartment but had more the trappings of a college dorm. Like mine and little Caitlin's tank/home, the surroundings were sparse, with a white starkness that was Spartan in nature.

Don't get me wrong, the new surroundings made me feel more human than anytime that I have been in this place. Even wearing this white robe along with sitting and being around furniture that was sized for my tiny five inch frame was a very welcome improvement in my existence. As I walked around my side of the tank, I found myself smiling and laughing a little. Being this size and being treated like a lab rat for a couple weeks in a world of giants and now being around all this tiny furniture was almost amusing. The chairs and tables in the room, because of their tiny size, seemed kind of quaint and almost silly. The keepers left a small mound of nourishment on one of the tables along with some tiny pails of water as I looked at little Caitlin, eating and anxiously waiting for her to wake up. If anyone had any answers for all my questions, it seemed reasonable she would be the one. The anklet was still on my right ankle and I still remembered the severe jolt I got the last time I tried to cross over to little Caitlin's side of the tank.

As I gazed at her, I was also overcome by little Caitlin's almost childlike features. Her long dark red hair was disheveled and her smooth alabaster naked body and face had a doll-like feature to it, almost like porcelain. When I had become somewhat oriented to my new size in the laboratory hamster cage, I remember being overcome by the grossness of my giant keepers. Even big Caitlin, as pretty as she was, had all sorts of pores, giant freckles and other skin imperfections on her face that were repulsive and kind of reminded me of looking at the side of elephantâ's rough exterior. It occurred to me after a few days that being as tiny as I was it was like looking at someone with a magnifying glass with all of their flaws and imperfections magnified accordingly. Perhaps now, looking at people that are my proportions, the smoothness of their skins are exaggerated and their imperfections are minimized.

There was something that looked kind of strange about how Caitlin looked. She looked catatonic and there was even saliva coming out of the side of her mouth as she slept. After about an hour, I was starting to get worried and wondered whether something was wrong. It was really starting to bother me and I temporarily forgot about my anklet and crossed the dreaded black line to little Caitlin's side of the tank. As soon as I crossed the line I cursed to myself as I expected to get jolt but surprisingly, nothing happened. Shaking my head in surprise, I walked over to little Caitlin's bed and tried to wake her up. She seemed to be unconscious and when I opened her eyes they were completely dilated hiding the green eye color that would be normal for her. I also noticed another strange thing...her anklet was not on either leg.

As I looked around in desperation for some way to help her, I heard rustling at the door as it appeared one the keepers was entering the dorm. By instinct I ran to my side of the tank to my bed and pretended to be asleep. The keeper approached the tank but I kept my eyes half-closed to see what was going to happen.

A giant male hand had reached to grab little Caitlin and then quickly replaced her with another little Caitlin. I watched with my eyes half-open as the "real" little Caitlin was crying and covering her tiny naked body with covers. I looked out at the transparent wall as I saw who the keeper was...it was the guy with the big nose and bushy brown hair that I was in the lab the other day...the one that was hitting on big Caitlin. I think his name was Doug.

"Thanks for the date, Caitlinâ", he said with smug sarcasm. "l'll see you next Friday night, as usual."

"...and remember", he added with a somewhat threatening tone, "...this is our little secret."

Doug quickly exited the dorm and I ran to the edge of the tank by the wall to make sure he was gone, as if I could do anything to him if he hadn't left. Then I looked over to little Caitlin and approached her bed and asked her what happened and if I could do anything for her.

She quickly responded with an intense anger that stirred me, "Get the fuck out of here you little clone-fuck!".

"But I...", I said sheepishly as she interrupted me.

"What are YOU gonna fucking do?" she asked with angry sarcasm. "Protect me from the evil giant keepers? Get the fuck to the other side of the tank you worthless piece of shit and leave me alone!"

As I did the walk of shame back to the bed on my side of the tank I was filled with raw humiliation at how my tiny size had emasculated me, not only physically...but spiritually. As I laid in my bed staring at the transparent ceiling I too, began to cry at how weak and helpless I felt.

As little Caitlin and I laid in our beds, we continued sobbing...at no time in my experience here or any time in my life had I been so frightened for the future.

(End of Chapter 8 )
Chapter 9 by minuteman
When I woke up in the morning, I noticed little Caitlin on the other side of the tank on her computer. She was in her bare feet in jeans and a tee shirt. We glanced at each other and her reaction to me was indifferent as she continued to hack away at her tiny computer. Other than her colder mannerisms, little Caitlin looked different than big Caitlin in a lot of ways. They had the same fair skin and green eyes but little Caitlin had much longer hair than big Caitlin. Little Caitlin’s hair went half down her back while big Caitlin's hair was shorter and off her shoulders. There were other differences too. Also big Caitlin took meticulous care of her fingernails and toenails while little Caitlin's nails, while clean and trim, were relatively neglected.

Also based on the way that big Caitlin interacted with other keepers she was very friendly and always had a smile on her face. Little Caitlin, as I got to know her was introverted, rarely smiled and didn't seem like a nice person. Often, she was kind of bitchy and used foul language. I guess if she is being as constantly mistreated as last night seem to indicate, this could explain why she is the way she is.

Suddenly two hands came into the tank and snatched little Caitlin and I out. It was that Asian girl I saw in the hallway the other day talking to big Caitlin. Both Caitlin and I were being held by either hand in between the keeper's thumb and index fingers. She was very pretty and kind of reminded me of Linda Liu.

She placed us gingerly in front of our tank and started to talk to us. "Good morning specimens", she said as she began to look at me. "My name is Lisa and the female specimen will tell that I am a very fair keeper but you do have to follow the rules."

She continued to look at me and as she said, "The female specimen has been with me for four weeks and has done well. I expect no less from you as we continue our...

Suddenly and without knowing why, I interrupted Lisa and said to her, "Listen, before things go any further, I need some answers to my questions. First of all..."

A look of anger overtook Lisa's face as she glanced over to little Caitlin as she said, "They told me that the male specimen was properly conditioned," then she looked over at me and grabbed my tiny five inch frame between her index finger and thumb and brought me up to her face. "...I guess we have to establish who the alpha dog is in this little trio", she said as she shook me slightly.

She grabbed little Caitlin with the other hand and placed her back in the tank. Lisa walked over to the kitchen area of the dorm and placed me on the table as we she sat down. The dorm was basically a small studio apartment and I looked at the tank and I could see that little Caitlin was watching us.

"So you like to ask questions?", Lisa mockingly asked me. "Well, I don't like it when specimens, especially male specimens, ask questions!", she continued.

Then she pointed her index finger at my tiny frame knocking me down, "Is that understood, specimen?"

I nodded sheepishly as a I got halfway up and Lisa brought her face in closer to me and said, "Your last keeper told me you have foot fetish, it that true?"

"Y-yes Lisa," I replied as Lisa removed my robe and picked up me upside down by my legs and placed me about level with her knees so that I was pointed toward the floor...and her feet. Her bare feet had a meticulous French pedicure as did her fingernails.

She shook me slightly as she playfully wiggled her toes and asked me, "Do you think I have pretty feet, specimen?"

"Y-yes Lisa, your feet are beautiful." I replied as she switched hands and cupped me right side up in her other hand as she brought me close to her face.

"Well", she said as she did a mock pout, "if you want to get anywhere near my tootsies you have to be good boy, okay?"

I nodded as she continued, "...but according to your original's brain scans, you also have some other interesting traits. Apparently you are phagophobic...you have a fear of being eaten." she stated as she smiled.

At that point, my eyes widened as she pinned down my arms and held my legs together as she began to swallow the top half of my naked body. I tried to scream as she gently swished me around in her mouth, covering my upper torso in her saliva.

Although it was probably only about 10 or 15 seconds, it seemed like a lifetime as I thought I was going to die. Although I had phagophopic fears since I was a small child and often dreamed about them even as a adult...the fear always had to do with large animals like lions.

Filled with terror to the depths of my soul she pulled me out as cupped me with her right hand and held me close to her mouth as she asked, "Any more questions, specimen?"

"N-no," I screamed.

"I didn;t think so", Lisa said as she smiled. "I think we are going to get along just fine", as she gave me a little kiss on the head.

(End of Chapter 9)
Chapter 10 by minuteman

As Lisa gently lowered me down into my tank, little Caitlin looked on. When Lisa's hand was raised, she approached me immediately and asked me if I was okay.

"The keepers are usually a little more careful than that, even if when they punish us", little Caitlin said as she quickly inspected my naked body for bruises...or worse.

"Are you in any pain anywhere?" she continued.

"No...I'm okay", I replied.

Little Caitlin's inspection of my body was clinical in nature as was her line of questioning wasalmost like a doctor checking a patient.

She continued, "The keepers shouldn't be this careless, you're an extremely expensive specimen!"

"Now hold it right there, Caitlin," I interrupted. "Is it really necessary that YOU call me a 'specimen' too?"

Caitlin looked at me with a sad smile and replied, "You really don't get it, do you?"

I looked at her in confusion as she continued, "You aren't...you. You're a five-inch clone of normal person whose memory engrams were uploaded and then downloaded into a tiny chip in your head...of a five inch clone of...YOU!" 

Little Caitlin went on to explain that the "Agency", as she calls it, collects brain and body scans along with cell tissue samples. Using advanced cloning and nanotechnology processes, small copies of humans are created. The real hope is the eventually human clones can be produced that are microscopic in size. The uses of the technology can have widespread medical and military applications."

"There was an old movie called, 'Fantastic Voyage' where a team of people were miniaturized and were able to perform a medical procedure," she continued, "In the near future, using this combination of cloning and nanotechnology, medical procedures like that will be conducted."

"Well that seems, amazing but...", I tried to say as I was interrupted.

"Think of the uses this technology can have on space travel," she continued. "Tiny spaceships sent out into space at a fraction of the cost...the potential is limitless."

I replied, "Yeah...but what about the moral implications...is it really right for us to be treated like this against our will and..."

"Against your will?", Caitlin interupted. "I promise you, your original agreed to this and was given financial consideration for it. They didn't tell him explicitly what they were using his biometric data, brain and body scans for and he probably didn't care!"

"But this can't be legal," I countered. "If the authorities found out about this there would be mayhem."

"Legal? Where do you think we are right now?". she asked me with a smile.

As I responded with a shrug of ignorance, she said, "We are in orbit around Earth in a space station almost half-way to the moon. The government knows were here...who do you think pays for all this?"

"But I never agreed to this, I would have remembered...", I tried to say.

"You would only remember if the offer was made BEFORE the scans were conducted. Your memory engrams will only 'remember' your normal life up to that point," she said. "That was over two years ago!"

"You were most likely in some medical facility and they probably did all the scans while they were doing something else, like am MRI and afterward asked you to sign a waiver for money for the information they collected", little Caitlin explained.

"But I've only been here for a couple of weeks", I said.

"No, the memory engrams from your former life were only downloaded a couple of weeks ago", the female specimen added.

"...and who was that other "catatonic" Caitlin that was here before Doug exchanged you?, I asked.

Caitlin looked down, obviously embarrassed and said, "Doug comes by here on Friday nights when he knows that Lisa is working. He exchanges me with a lower grade specimen so that if anyone checks, they think I'm still here."

"The fully functional clones like you and me are called Type A specimens but for every Type A specimen there are over one hundred specimens that only partially functional.", she explained. "The technology is still new and the chance of a fully successful transfer is quite remote."

"But Doug and the other keepers can't get away with mistreating us inhumanly", I said.

Suddenly, little Caitlin's eyes went cold as she replied to me, "It would only be inhumane...IF we were human!"

"We are just tiny clones of real people". she continued. "Nothing more."

Before little Caitlin turned to walk away, I noticed a small tear coming from one of her eyes.

As she walked away, my tiny naked five inch body stood there shivering in stone silence.

(End of Chapter 10)

Chapter 11 by minuteman
The next week in my new home was very tense. Confining two five inch tall people to what is essentially a converted terrarium tank is stressful even under the best circumstances, but to make matters worse, little Caitlin was a moody and miserable person. She would often go into tirades against me from anything to how useless I was to my personal hygiene. The tank was equipped with a modified toilet that little Caitlin and I had to share but there was no bathing facilities. Lisa would leave a shot glass of water that was about three feet high from our tiny perspective and a small mound of nourishment, that we would have to share. Lisa never gave me my robe back so I was forced to walk around the tank naked while little Caitlin had a few different sets of casual clothes.

Occasionally little Caitlin would chill out and talk to me about different things. There was a microphone in the tank so whatever conversations we had were probably being monitored and taped. I would imagine that Lisa or whoever was monitoring our conversations would find our little arguments amusing. Little Caitlin also explained that the steel bands on are ankles are controlled manually by the keepers for behavior modification. There was a little control panel just outside the tank that a keeper could press if he want to give me or little Caitlin a little jolt. Lisa used it a couple of times to wake us up but other than that, Lisa pretty much ignored us except to check in on us every few hours.

Little Caitlin had a computer and seemed to have some sort of work she was always doing, Whenever I came close to her, she would tell me to "back off" or "mind your own fucking business". I gave little Caitlin her space and I usually spent the better part of the day brooding on the other side of the tank. Soldiers who are POWs will always tell you that the worse part of being confined is the boredom. Sometimes I just wished I have a book or a magazine or something to keep me occupied. Fortunately by Friday morning things changed a little. Little Caitlin actually came to my side of the tank and rubbed her barefoot on my stomach as I was sleeping on the floor.

"Wake up!",Lisa said she is going to take us out of the tank for a little bit today." little Caitlin said as she looked down a me with a slight smile.

I got up quickly, covering my erect penis with embarrassment. "Do you think she might give me some clothes today?", I asked.

"She might...but don't ask or try to initiate any conversations with her. She hates when we do that!", little Caitlin explained.

At that point I asked little Caitlin, "Don't you think its kind of weird? I mean I saw Lisa and your original talking in the hallway once...and they seemed like good friends. Isn't it weird how she..."

"Good friends?, little Caitlin interrupted. "I never met Lisa. My original most likely met her after the scans in my brain chip were done. My brain scans are from over three years ago and my current "lifeline" as a clone is only about four months."

It occurred to me then how big Caitlin and little Caitlin were essentially different people. Up to a point of about three years ago they are identical and then like a branch of tree, their individual lives take wildly different turns. Each Caitlin has a unique life experience from the last three years that has shaped them to be different people. At that point I wondered what my original has done since the two years that his brain was scanned.

As little Caitlin looked and seemed a little calmer today, I asked her, "Today's Friday, is that idiot Doug gonna come again and take you on a "date"?

Little Caitlin suddenly looked down, almost in shame, "Probably...I don't like to think about it."

Suddenly I walked over to little Caitlin and we hugged each other as I said, "Isn't there something you can do...can't you tell Lisa or somehow report him.", I asked.

"I tried the first couple of times. Doug was my keeper originally but the keepers know everything about us from our brain scans...our fears...our hopes..." and then she stared down at her feet and looked up at me, "even our fetishes."

A look of embarrassment overcame me as I am sure little Caitlin of aware from observing my encounter with Lisa about my "not so secret" foot fetish.

I replied sheepishly "Well maybe..."

And in the way that was very typical of her mood swings little Caitlin suddenly pushed me away and said, "Get away from you sick fuck...don't you ever touch me!"

"But...but..," I tried to reply.

At that point, little Caitlin broke into one her tirades and started yelling all sorts of irrational shit. I started calling her a crazy bitch and started walking away when suddenly...

Lisa hands reached into the tank like birds of prey picked both little Caitlin and I up at the same and looked at both of us disapprovingly.

"Trouble in paradise, specimens?", Lisa asked sarcastically. "You two just don't seem to be able to get along, do you?"

Then Lisa looked ahead at another keeper who was also looking down at us in the same manner.

At that point I turned as abject fear filled my soul as not six feet from me (from my perspective) was the huge ugly mole on the upper lip of Helga.

Suddenly the boredom of the tank didn't seem so bad.

(End of Chapter 11)
Chapter 12 by minuteman

Lisa looked down at me as she held me pinched between her index finger and thumb, then at little Caitlin, held in her left hand the same way and then at Helga.

"I'll you what Helga," Lisa said as she handed little Caitlin to her, "take the female specimen to the isolation chamber for a few minutes and I will meet you in the interrogation room with this one", she said as she shook me slightly.

Gently holding my tiny five inch frame between her index finger and thumb, Lisa carried me down a stark white corridor to an elevator. When we got in, there was another keeper in there.

"Hi Caitlin", Lisa said.

It was big Caitlin. I was starting to wonder whether I would see her again. Big Caitlin said hi to Lisa then looked down at me. She gently rubbed my head and said, "Hi sweetie, I hope Lisa is treating you okay?," as she giggled slightly.

Then Caitlin looked up toward Lisa and said. "Hey, I heard the little bitch was giving the new specimen a hard time this week."

I found it kind of odd that big Caitlin would be refering to the tiny verision of herself as the "little bitch"...but I guess it reenforces what I thought that the two Catilins, one big, the other tiny, are two seperate people now with their own unique life experiences.

"What else is new?", Lisa asked, "that female specimen gives all the males a hard time. Were going for a debrief right now...stop by a little later if you have a chance."

"Will do, see ya later", big Caitlin responded as the elevator stopped. Big Caitlin gave me a wink as she left. 

And what did Lisa mean when she said that little Caitlin gives all the males a "hard time"?

Lisa carried me out of the elevator and we walked down another stark white corridor to a room marked "Interrogation Room". She placed my naked five inch frame on a table on a tiny white chair and sat down. On the other side of the small table, Helga entered and sat down. She was holding a "shocker" in her right hand about six feet (from my perspective) away from me.

"Za female specimen iz in za isolation chamber", she told Lisa in her shrill, thick German accent.

"Good", Lisa responded and looked at me with a slight smile, "we can begin."

"Male specimen," Lisa asked me, "what do you think of Doug and his treatment toward the female specimen last Friday night?"

Shocked, I stood up and walked toward Lisa, and replied, "You mean you know about Doug and his abuses toward..."

Suddenly while I had my backed turned, I felt the sharp jolt of Helga's shocker. I turned around, stunned looking at Helga and her ugly mole in terror.

"Answer za question, male specimen," Helga barked at me.

I looked back at Lisa and she smiled, as if to say "just answer the question and Helga will leave you alone".

"I think it's horrible...he has been abusing...Caitâ€...I mean the female specimen and it's wrong....something should be done.". I responded. 

At that point, Lisa interrupted me by placing the tip her enormous index finger over my tiny mouth and said, "I want you to watch something."

Lisa clicked a remote and a monitor on the stark white wall of room started playing a tape of little Caitlin with Doug while they were alone. In the tapes, he was subjecting little Caitlin to all sorts of abuse, mostly with his penis that were horribly humiliating to her and difficult to watch.

After about two minutes of this, I started screaming, "Stop...please for the love of God, please stop...this is horrible!"

Immediately, my heart went out for little Caitlin. To be subjected to this kind of abuse for an extended period of time...it was inhumane. I was filled with anger, not only with Doug but at the keepers in general for allowing this sort of abuse.

As Lisa turned off the monitor, I walked up to her hand in anger and started yelling obscenities up at Lisa. I was so filled with anger that I simply didn't care about the consequences. Lisa gently flicked me with her index finger and knocked me on my ass.

"This turn of events makes you angry, doesn't it?", asked Lisa.

I tried to reply "Of course it does, how could you abuse..."

Again I was interrupted by Lisa as she said, "The male specimen you refer to as Doug did not know his activities with the female specimen were being monitored. We were conducting a test on the female specimen to see how she would react to adverse conditions that would induce stress".

"The male specimen...Doug?," I interrupted, ...but he's normal sized, he's not a clone."

"He didn't know he was a clone...but he was," Lisa replied.

I guess full size clones would make sense and in the twisted world of this bizarre place, there is no abuse since neither Doug nor little Caitlin are "human". I still felt anger toward Doug but trying to process this all at once was just mind boggling.

Then I looked up at Lisa, "Was...why are you saying 'was'? Did you kill Doug?", I asked Lisa, knowing that "kill" probably wasn't the right term.

"Not exactly, Lisa said with a smile as she looked up at Helga.

I turned and looked at Helga and she was holding a tiny cage the size of a sugar cube between her index finger and thumb and as it came closer to be I horrified at what I saw. Inside the cage was a tiny Doug, to my perspective he was as small to me and as I was to the keepers. He was no more than a half-inch tall!

I looked up at Lisa in shock and asked, "You shrunk Doug too!"

"No, Lisa interrupted, "we were able to take brain scans from Doug's chip and download them to this tiny version of Doug."

From inside the cage, Doug was pleading to me, "Dude, please...help me!"

Shocked I looked back at Lisa as Helga walked away with the tiny cage. Suddenly the monitor showed little Caitlin in the "isolation booth" as she was sitting on the floor in a tee shirt, jeans and bare feet. She was just looking around and staring when suddenly the hamster cage with Doug in it was placed in there by Helga.

I looked up in horror at the monitor as Lisa's face came close to me and whispered, "How do you think the female specimen is going to react when she see's what is in the cage?"

Not expecting an answer she recoiled her head as Helga returned and all three of us watched the monitor with rapt attention.

How would little Caitlin react to having her abuser now at HER mercy? I had no idea, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be pretty.

Chapter 13 by minuteman

As Lisa, Helga and I watched the monitor, I approached the edge of the table to get a better view. Lisa and Helga were on either side of me on the table with their butts against edge looking at the monitor on the wall. Not realizing I was so close to her, Lisa accidentally grazed me with her right hand knocking me on my ass.

Lisa immediately looked down at me, covered her mouth and said "Oh, I'm sorry!", then she bent down so her face was even with me and asked me, "Trying to get a better view of the monitor?"

Without waiting for a response, Lisa gently picked up my naked five inch frame with the index finder and thumb of right hand and gingerly placed me in her left palm so that I was pointed toward the monitor.

She looked down at me with and said with a maternal tone, "There, is that a little better?"

Without waiting for a response, she looked over at Helga and asked, "How do you think the female specimen is going to react in this situation?"

"It iz difficult to zay," she responded in her shrill German accent and added mysteriously, "the female doesn't realize that how she responds will determine whether she is terminated or not."

I looked up at Lisa from the palm of her left hand and she responded with a tight-lipped serious nod. As per usual, the keepers' conversations were cryptic and almost nonsensical.

As all three of us were now looked forward at the monitor, little Caitlin in the isolation booth starting crawling slowly on all fours toward Doug, who was in the hamster cage. From my tiny perspective, little Caitlin appeared normal sized in her bare feet, jeans and tee shirt while Doug appeared to be a naked five inch man. In reality little Caitlin was only five inches tall and Doug, was less than a half inch tall.

"How old are the brain scans for the male specimen?," Lisa asked Helga in a hushed voice as she continued to looked forward.

"Za scans for za male are from yesterday. No doubt za male iz still disoriented und hasn't fully realized what happened yet.", Helga responded.

As little Caitlin approached the cage, she had an almost child-like smile as she gazed at Doug. Her face was right next to Doug as he was standing there close to the bars.

"Doug?", she asked and she pointed at him, slightly grazing him with her index finger, "Is that...you?

Doug looked up at little Caitlin and said, "Oh my God, Caitlin?...thank God its you, what the hell is going on here...is this some kind of joke?"

It occurred to me at this point, that in Doug's severe state of disorientation, at best, he thinks he is talking to the normal-sized Caitlin, not the five-inch toy he has been abusing. It will be curious to see his reaction when he realizes that he is actually at the mercy of the Caitlin he has been abusing.

"How small am I?," Doug asked as little Caitlin opened the cage down and gently grabbed him between her index finger and thumb and placed him a few inches in front of the cage and stood up right next to him. She looked down at him as he stood between her feet and she stared down at him with her armed crossed in a look of dominance.

She playfully grazed him with her right foot knocking him down on his ass as she asked, "I don't know Doug...how big to do YOU think you are?"

Getting up and looking up at her and her feet, "Jesus, I can't be more than five inches tall...what the hell..."

At than point little Caitlin interrupted him and gently grazed him again with her right foot, knocking him down on his ass...again.

"Wrong answer...SPECIMEN," she said with a threatening tone.

She then proceeded to cover Doug's entire body except his head with her right foot and continued, "I would say you would be very lucky if you were even a half-inch tall!"

As Doug looked up with terror and a look of realization came over him. This was not his lab partner, Caitlin, this was the female five inch clone of Caitlin he has been abusing. As Doug came to this realization he started screaming as little Caitlin continued to apply pressure to his tiny body.

Suddenly little Caitlin released the pressure and bent down in a squatting position in front of Doug as he tried to get up.

Little Caitlin gently flicked Doug knocking him on his ass as she said, "Nobody said you could get up...SPECIMEN!"

"I-I'm s-sorry," Doug responded as got into a kneeling position and started to beg little Caitlin for mercy.

She stood up again while he was kneeling in front of her left foot and she said to Doug, "Kiss my foot and keep begging for mercy, SPECIMEN!"

Doug groveled to little Caitlin's big toe and started kissing and hugging as he begged for mercy. Suddenly she kicked him back a couple of inches and placed her foot directly over his tiny body and said, "After what you put me through, why should I show ANY mercy toward you?"

Suddenly there was a maniacal look on her face and she yelled down at Doug, "I am going to squash you like a bug...you don't deserve..."

Just as suddenly,she removed her foot and started walking away from Doug as she looked up and in different directions, she started yelling. "Fuck you Helga...or Lisa or whoever else is watching this!"

Little Caitlin hesitated as a look of calmness came over her as she continued while looking up and in different directions, "I'm not going to play your fucking games...get your amusement elsewhere...this is sick and if you want to kill...I mean me terminate me...go ahead.!

I looked up at Lisa and she was looking a Helga with a look of approval and said to her, "The female specimen has passed, tell the overkeepers we are proceeding to the next level."

Helga nodded and left the room as Lisa instructed little Caitlin to place the tiny male specimen in the cage.

I was placed on the table and Lisa left and came back holding little Caitlin, who was holding Doug in his cage, as she placed them next to me. Lisa bent down face level with little Caitlin and said, "You are going to be Doug's keeper as we have now entered a new level."

Lisa then stood up and looked down at little Caitlin and continued, "Other specimens and keepers will follow as you enter the next level but be proud, you are the first at this new level."

Lisa then looked down at me and said, "Male specimen, you will be assigned a new keeper at this level and depending how you do over the next few weeks will determine your future."

A giant shadow overtook me as I turned around and saw big Caitlin looking down at me and smiling as she said, "I'm gonna be your new keeper, sweetie!"

I looked up at her and asked, "Caitlin what the hell is going on here. What did..."

As I was talking, big Caitlin picked me and started walking away from the table as she interrupted and said, It's time for all of your little questions to be answered!"

(End of Chapter 13)

Stay tuned for the conclusion of this story in  Chapter 14

Chapter 14 by minuteman
Chapter 14 (Conclusion)

Big Caitlin brought me to her dorm/apartment and it's white starkness was eerily similar to Lisa's apartment. She placed me gingerly on the coffee table and she sat back on the couch. She removed her feet from her flip-flops and placed her feet, cross-ankled right next to my tiny naked five inch frame.

"I hope you don't mind, but my feet are killing me." Caitlin said as she stretched her toes.

In contrast to little Caitlin, big Caitlin's bright red toenails were meticulously pedicured and there is no doubt that she knew I found them extremely arousing.

She raised her right foot from the cross-ankled position and playfully rubbed my stomach with her big toe as she said playfully, "So you want some answers, little man?"

I nodded sheepishly as she accidentally knocked me on my ass as she retracted her foot and put them on the floor as she leaned forward and cryptically asked me, "Did you ever hear of a matryoshka doll?"

"A 'what' doll?", I responded.

"A matryoshka doll.", she repeated with a sly smile on her face.

"Its one of those Russian or Japanese nesting dolls where one doll is nested into a decreasing set of smaller dolls.", Caitlin continued.

I nodded as remembered reading once when I was a kid about some guy from New England that made a stack of nesting dolls that was five feet tall with 357 levels, the smallest one being a grain of sand that was painted blue. For some reasons, that image always stuck in my mind.

Caitlin leaned over with her right hand and gently picked me with her index finger and thumb as we started walking to a blank white wall on the other side of the dorm. With her left hand, she pointed toward the wall with some sort of remote control device and it started to opened up into a glass wall. We stopped when we reached the glass and together we looked outside.

It was the inside of super-giant laboratory and "big" Caitlin was as small to the keepers in this lab as I was to her. At first I was speechless as a super-giant version of Helga approached the glass wall and started looking at us. To this super-giant version of Helga, I was surely less than a half-inch tall as her head alone, from my perspective, seemed a hundred feet tall. Unfortunately, I was lined my directly with Helga's ugly-ass hairy mole, which from my perspective was less than 10 feet away...but was as big as me!

While holding me, Caitlin looked down at me and laughed, "I would hate to think how gross that mole looks to YOU. That thing grosses me out on the Helga version that's my size!"

For the first time, since I have been here I started laughing hysterically as Caitlin walked away from the glass wall. "Big" Helga walked away and went to the other side of the lab. As I peered out I saw at least seven or eight other super giant "overkeepers" walking around conducting different types of test but two overkeepers in general totally blew me away.

I pointed to them as I screamed, "Caitlin, those two overkeepers on the other side, one is YOU...and the other one...is ME!"

I looked up at Caitlin and asked in amazement, "Are you telling me, that YOU...are a clone too?"

"Well...", Caitlin started to say as I interrupted her.

"...and is THAT...my original?, " I asked.

Caitlin looked down at me and smiled as a mother might smile when a child started asking a lot of complicated questions. She pressed the remote and the wall covered again as we walked back and she placed my tiny naked five inch frame back on the coffee table.

Caitlin leaned forward as she said, “The entity you refer to as "your original" isn't around anymore and neither are any of his grandchildren or great-grand children."

I looked up at Caitlin in confusion and asked, "What are you saying, Caitlin? I'm....dead?"

Caitlin laughed as she playfully pointed her index finger into my stomach and said, "No more dead than I am, sweetie. Those overkeepers you just saw are the tiny clones of even larger keepers."

And then she added, "How high up this 'matryoshka doll' goes is anyone's guess. The only thing I know for sure is all of our brain scans are from the early 21st century. From what I understand is the keepers have to keep using those original scans as they are the "cleanest" and easiest to duplicate. Consequently every generation's 'specimens' think they are from that era."

"Well, what is the purpose of this place...are we really on a space station? I'm really confused.", I asked.

"I don't have all of the answers, sweetie," Caitlin responded wistfully, "For all I know we are in a petrie dish in some super-super-super giant lab and some super-super-super giant nerd is looking at us with a microscope."

I looked up at Caitlin and asked her, "So what is the purpose of this "matryosha doll" we are in? Why are we here...what purpose..."

Caitlin placed her index finger gently over my mouth and said as she interrupted, "What is the purpose of OUR existence?, she asked rhetorically. The same question philosophers have been asking for thousands of years."

"Maybe like all living sentient beings, we're explorers and maybe our purpose is to 'dig' deeper and deeper into smaller and smaller worlds. Maybe...just maybe...someday we will find some answers." Caitlin said.

"But I have another secret for you, little man.", Caitlin said as she leaned back on the couch and placed her feet crossed-ankled next to my tiny naked five inch frame again, while I stood on the coffee table.

"When I was specimen for MY keepers, there was a male specimen my size that looked just like you who was my companion," Caitlin said as she lifted her right foot from the cross-ankled position and pointed her big toe into my stomach.

Momentarily Caitlin looked sad, "We fell in love but unfortunately he died in an accident...but there was one thing that we talked about while he was still around."

I looked up with anticipation as Caitlin continued with a shy smile on her face, "He always told me that HIS fantasy was for him to be MY specimen."

As I looked up at Caitlin, I smiled and said, "Well, this companion seemed like nice guyand..since I "look" so much like him...it wouldn't seem right NOT to live out HIS fantasy."

Caitlin laughed as she pointed her big toe toward my stomach again. I kneeled down and grabbed her big toe and started hugging it.

Maybe sometimes....dreams do come true!

(The End)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1096